20230721 - Portal and I
连接口与我

SunetteSpies — 2023/07/21 02:59
Hi @everyone @here - Portal and I are here and ready
嗨@各位@在这里——我与连接口在这里并且准备好了
Thank you so very much for being here and giving us this moment to share
非常感谢你是在这里并给予我们这一刻来分享

SunetteSpies — 2023/07/21 03:02
I realise it's once again been some time participating in the Forums - "appearing" and "re-appearing" so to speak; but would like to take this opportunity to share a process I have been walking in my personal life and also my process with the Portal
我领悟到这再次是一些时间参与论坛——“出现”和“重新出现”可以这样说;但想要借此机会来分享我一直行走在我的个人生活中的一个过程以及我与连接口一起的过程
[03:04]
So, in the beginning when making the decision with the beings and Portalling to officially begin again, because I was ready and they had already been waiting for some time - I had this IDEA of how I would liked it all to be AS IT WAS BEFORE.
Actively having chats in the evenings on Discord
Bringing through recordings
Maintaining personal chats
Fulfilling my dream of Mind Body Innerverse and Self and Living and what I really want to create that into
...and so much more
因此,起初当作出这个决定与存有和连接口一起去再次正式开始,因为我准备好了,而他们已经等待了一段时间……——我有这个 我如何想要它全都是/成为如它之前所是那样的想法。
在晚上在Discord上积极的聊天
保持个人聊天
实现我的梦想关于 心智身体内在宇宙(Mind Body Innerverse)和 自己与活(Self and Living)以及我真正想要将那创造成
……还有更多
However -
[03:06]
Once I started with this starting point above, I started getting sick, and then over the course of 3 months - myself, Areah and Daryn became seriously ill and I had to seriously look at what reality, the physical was showing me
不管怎样——
一旦我从上面这个出发点开始,我开始生病,而然后在3个月的时间里——我自己、Areah与Daryn得了重病,而我必须认真的察看现实、物质/身体在展示给我什么

SunetteSpies — 2023/07/21 03:06
This in itself took some time for me to once again step back within myself and ask myself "who am I NOW, where am I NOW and what can I SELF HONESTLY produce and share and do for all as BEST I CAN with WHO, WHERE AND WHAT I AM at this time"
对我来说这本身花了一些时间去再次后退一步在我自己里面并问自己“现在我是谁,现在我在哪里及我可以为全体尽我所能用此刻我是谁、我在哪里和我是什么来自我诚实地制造和分享并做什么”
[03:07]
So after this experience these past few months, I began with purely Portalling
bringing the beings through, their voices who have been waiting for some time while I required the time to walk my own personal process
因此在这次经历之后过去的这几个月,我开始于纯粹的传送
把存有带来通过,他们的发声,当我需要时间来行走我自己的个人过程时那些一直等待了一段时间的存有

SunetteSpies — 2023/07/21 03:08
With beginning bringing more recordings through to EQAFE, more things fell into place as to what I can self honestly contribute at this time - and this also includes my personal process
Meaning –
随着开始把更多录音带来通过到EQAFE,更多事物变得清晰明了关于这个时候我可以自我诚实地贡献什么——而这也包含我的个人进程
意味着——
In the past, everything I was was Portalling and that was also with managing personal chats, blogs, vlogs and so much more and in and through all of that - I lost touch with myself
在过去,我所是的一切就是连接口,而这也关于管理个人聊天、博客、视频博客以及更多,而在之中和通过所有那一切——我迷失了与我自己的联系

SunetteSpies — 2023/07/21 03:11
So, this time round - which is something I hadn't done in the past is: walking my personal process, journey to life WITH the beings also coming through The Portal. This means, at this time - considering my reality also with Areah, My and the Portal's focus will be more on EQAFE recordings to support/assist as many people equally as possible, while I will also personally bring through more support from my own process in my blogs, Self and Living and Mind Body Innerverse
Essentially, at this time - taking a step back from personal one on one chats
因此,这个时间环圈——这是某些我在过去从未做过的事情,是:与也过来通过连接口的存有一起行走我走向生命的个人进程、旅程。这意味着,在这时——考虑到我以及阿雷亚的现实,我和连接口的关注会更多放在EQAFE上的录音以平等地支持/援助尽可能多的人,同时我个人也会从我自己的进程中带来更多支持在我的博客、自己和活(Self and Living)以及心智身体内在宇宙(Mind Body Innerverse)
本质上,在这时——从一对一的个人聊天中抽身而出
[03:12]
We will commit to be here in Discord chats every TUESDAY evening at 21:00 SA time as this is an evening where I have support at home with Areah; most evenings Daryn is not here due to his squash playing responsibilities - working days and playing matches/events at nights
So, once a week we can all touch base and the beings can hear back from you, ask questions and also make requests as to what topics you'd like to be covered etc.
我们会承诺每个周二晚上21:00南非时间是在这里在Discord聊天里,因为这是一个我与阿雷亚在家里得到支持的晚上;大多数晚上达林没有在这里由于他的壁球比赛的责任——白天工作而晚上进行比赛/活动
因此,我们每周全都可以联络一次,而存有可以从你们那里收到回复、问问题而且提出关于你想要讨论的话题的要求等等

mattifreeman — 2023/07/21 03:13
I don't know about anyone else here but the absence of Bernard and the portal 1on1 support has pushed me to look more to myself and specifying my self support - kinda seems specific to push people to establish more self reliance
我不知道关于在这里其他任何人是怎么想的,但是伯纳德与连接口1对1支持的缺失促使我更多关注我自己并具体化我的自我支持——有点像是特定于推动人们去建立更多自我依赖
SunetteSpies — 2023/07/21 03:14
Yes @mattifreeman this is what the Beings are also pushing in their recordings more - self dependency/reliance; but we'd still like to be here as much and as best we can for the additional support/assistance when needed
是的@mattifreeman,这就是存有们也在他们的录音中推动更多的东西——自我依赖/依靠;但我们仍然希望同样是在这里并为当需要时的额外支持/援助而尽我们所能

SunetteSpies — 2023/07/21 03:15
So, just also wanted to apologize for my coming and going - however, this time round, after much reflection and also support and suggestions from others, this way forward at this time feels more solid, stable within me
[03:15]
Especially when it comes to, most importantly, the beings through THe Portal/me being most stable
因此,也只想要为我的来来回回而道歉——不管怎样,这个时间环圈,在许多反思以及来自他人的支持和建议之后,这个前进之路在这时感到更坚固、稳定在我里面
尤其当提到,最重要的是,存有通过连接口/我是最稳定的
I really really really really wanted to with all of me reconnect and be there and with each one individually as I was before and even more to 'make up for' the lost time, but unfortunately - I had to take a real self honest look at what is best for me and so best for all
我真的真的真的真的想要用我的全部重新连接并是/成为在那里和如我以前所是一样与每个个体在一起,并更进一步去“补偿”损失的时间,但是不幸地——我必须拿起一个真正的自我诚实来察看什么是对我最好和因此对全体最好的
SunetteSpies — 2023/07/21 03:17
Also know, this is all hard for me to say and do, a part me still really wants to just give EVERYTHING of me all of the time, but...that's not humanly possible and is what lead to burnout those many years ago: my starting point and approach was misaligned
也知道,这一切对我来说全都很难说到也很难做到,一部分的我仍然真的想要只是一直给出我的一切,但是……那是人类不可能做到的,并且是很多年前导致崩溃的东西:我的出发点和方法未对齐

SunetteSpies — 2023/07/21 03:18
I will be going more in-depth into my personal process these past years in the Portal and I series; then more day to day processes I walk in Self and Living and Mind Body Innerverse focused on the gift I have acquired as to 'reading the mind in the body' which I'm excited to start - just have to get my set-up going
过去的这些年我会更加深入的进入我的个人进程在连接口与我系列(Portal and I series)中;然后更多的日常进程我行走在自己与活(Self and Living)中,而心智身体内在宇宙(Mind Body Innerverse)专注于我所获得的礼物关于“阅读心智在身体中”,这个我很兴奋要开始了——我得让我的装备开始工作
SunetteSpies — 2023/07/21 03:19
I mean before, no one really got to know ME or my process within it all - because I so absolutely focused on Portalling; now I'm creating an equal and one balance of WALKING WITH through and through with the beings, with myself and with all, here in the physical
我意思是,以前没有人真正了解我或我的进程在这一切当中——因为我如此完全的专注于传送;现在我在创造一个行走通过并且与存有一起、与我自己一起并与全体一起、在这里在物质中一起通过的平等一体的平衡

Viktor Persson — 2023/07/21 03:20
Cool Sunette – and I agree Matti that this time alone has been an opportunity to stand and practice living for myself – basically get to know myself and what I want out of life and myself
酷的 Sunette ——而我同意Matti,这次的单独已是一个机会去站立并为我自己实践活——基本上了解我自己及我想从生活和我自己身上得到什么
SunetteSpies — 2023/07/21 03:21
Same happened with and for me @Viktor Persson - these past years processed a lot of redefining and defining for myself who I am as the Portal and me within it, which was incredibly challenging, but in the end with how everything is coming together: extraordinary
[03:22]
ALSO - a reminder, I am renewing the Personal and Private recording requests on EQAFE, also dream readings. Just as a heads-up to give 5 - 7 working days
@Viktor Persson 同样的事情也发生在我身上,并且对我来说——过去的这些年为我自己我所是者/我是谁作为连接口和我在它之中处理了许多重新定义和定义,这是令人难以置信的挑战,但最终随着一切事物如何结合在一起:非凡的
此外——一个提醒,我重新开始在EQAFE上的个人和私人录音请求(Personal and Private recording requests),还有梦境解读(dream readings)。只是提醒一下,需要5-7个工作日

SunetteSpies — 2023/07/21 03:23
Myself and the beings are aiming a minimum of 6 recordings a week, just set as a minimum because we'd like to do our best to share more as there is SO SO SO MUCH to share with their new worldly experiences as Anu shared in his recent recordings
我自己和存有们将对准每周至少6个录音的目标,只是设定为一个最低限度,因为我们希望尽我们最大的努力来分享更多因为有这么这么这么多要分享关于他们新世界的体验正如安奴在他最近的录音中所分享的

Matthew Stone — 2023/07/21 03:23
What is the cost for private?
私人(访谈请求)费用是多少?
SunetteSpies — 2023/07/21 03:24
@Matthew Stone the public recordings remain anonymous, it's when someone has a question they don't mind asking publicly but wish to remain anonymous
[03:24]
Private recordings are for individuals with a deep personal matter they wish to only keep to and for themselves
@Matthew Stone,公开录音仍然是匿名的,它是,当有人有一个问题他们不介意公开提问但希望保持匿名
私人录音是对于个人有一个深刻的个人问题他们希望只是保持并为他们自己的
[03:25]
So, myself and the beings just wanted to share an update on what to expect, how we're going to flow and move with uploads and sharing on all the platforms and then our chats here on Discord; most importantly for the time being not having the opportunity for one on one chats due to so many other factors
因此,我自己和存有们只是想要分享一个更新关于期待什么,我们将要如何与上载的内容一起流动并移动,并且在所有平台上分享,以及然后我们在这里在Discord上的聊天;最重要的是,由于这么多其他因素,目前没有机会进行一对一的聊天
[03:26]
Thank you for hearing us out - I didn't want to again just begin and be here and appear without any context or a way forward, but that everyone knows where we are and how we're moving forward and why
谢谢你听我们说完——我不想要再次只是开始并且是在这里和出现而没有任何脉络或一种前进的方法,但是每个人知道我们在哪里和我们如何向前移动以及为什么
Any questions for us?
对我们有任何问题吗?

Christophe De Groote — 2023/07/21 03:28
Can you provide a link to your personal process blog, @SunetteSpies?
你可以提供一个链接到你的个人进程博客吗 @SunetteSpies?
SunetteSpies — 2023/07/21 03:31
Christophe, I'm going to do some work on the personal blog - update it and also share a post, so will share a link here once it's done
Christophe,我将要在个人博客上做些工作——更新它并且分享一个帖子,因此一旦它完成了我会在这里分享一个链接

James_D — 2023/07/21 03:30
Can anything be done to make it easier or more efficient for you?
有什么办法可以让你的工作更轻松或更有效吗?
SunetteSpies — 2023/07/21 03:32
This way forward as I shared above is making things more efficient and effective for my personal process and also that for the beings through The Portal, for both/all of us to give and do our best at this time, thank you James
正如我在上面所分享的这种前进之路让事情更高效并且对我的个人进程以及对存有通过连接口、对两者/我们所有人去这个时候给予并尽我们所能更有效,谢谢你James
Jim McDaniels — 2023/07/21 03:35
Let us know if there’s anything we can do to support/help/lighten the load
如果有任何事情我们可以做以支持/帮助/减轻负担,请让我们知道
SunetteSpies — 2023/07/21 03:35
Thank you Jim, appreciate it
谢谢你Jim,感谢

mattifreeman — 2023/07/21 03:31
@SunetteSpies what's the best way to send through EQAFE topic requests?
@SunetteSpies 通过EQAFE发送主题请求的最佳方法是什么?
SunetteSpies — 2023/07/21 03:33
Matti and @everyone if you could email the eqafe store, that'd be great - so we can create a library of questions from within our source
Matti及各位,如果你可以给eqafe商店发邮件,那太好了——因此我们可以从我们的来源里面创建一个问题的图书馆
mattifreeman — 2023/07/21 03:34
Cool - [email protected]
酷 —— 商店@desteni.org

SunetteSpies — 2023/07/21 03:35
So, we'll do a mix of the beings in existence coming together and seeing what points they see most relevant at a given time and then in-between we'll fill in the requested topics as much as we can
因此,我们会做一个存在中存有的混合集合起来并看看在一个给定的时刻他们看到什么点最相关,而然后中间我们将尽可能多的填写所请求的主题
SunetteSpies — 2023/07/21 03:37
So, I think we'll start next week Tuesday with just an open chat, will bring all the beings through and can do a catch up Q&A chat, discussing any questions on recent recordings/anything in your personal life/the world etc. - though Lilly is most excited to want to come through lol, so she'll most certainly take initial lead lol
因此,我认为下周周二我们将从只是一个开放的聊天开始,将把所有存有带来通过并且可以做一个及时的问与答(Q&A)聊天,讨论关于最近的录音/任何在你的个人生活/世界里的事情等等的任何问题——尽管莉莉最兴奋想要过来通过,哈哈,因此她肯定会首先带头,哈哈

Viktor Persson — 2023/07/21 03:38
lol Lilly was so expressive when she came through in the beginning
哈哈,莉莉是如此的善于表达当她开始过来通过时
SunetteSpies — 2023/07/21 03:39
lol yes, she has matured somewhat; but that abudance of pure expression is still very much as intense as the sun itself
哈哈,是的,她成熟了一些;但是那种丰富的纯粹表达仍然非常多像太阳本身一样强烈
Viktor Persson — 2023/07/21 03:39
lol cool – I enjoy it
哈哈,酷——我享受它

SunetteSpies — 2023/07/21 03:38
Again, thank you all for being here, for being you, for walking process - I'm mostly also looking forward to taking the steps of finally being able to share my personal process more intimately
再次,谢谢你们所有人是在这里、是/作为你、行走进程——我主要也在期待采取措施关于最终能够来更亲密的分享我的个人进程
SunetteSpies — 2023/07/21 03:41
Overall, we'll continue seeing you in EQAFE, and then I;m now working on updating my blog and also getting my video-corner set up for Mind Body Innerverse and Self and Living, though this is taking a bit longer than anticipated to find the best time, lighting and general quietness in the smallholding we live on and share with other people and their pups, then of course the VERY LOUD sound of Hadidas lol - but I know I'll get there in time to come
总的来说,我们将在EQAFE中再见,而然后,我现在工作于更新我的博客以及为心智身体内在宇宙(Mind Body Innerverse)和自己与活(Self and Living)把我的视频角设置好,尽管在我们所居住并与其他人以及他们的小狗一起分享的小农场里,然后当然有Hadidas的非常响亮的发声,哈哈,要找到最佳时间、光线与一般的安静比所预期的花费了更长时间——但是我知道在将来我会到达那里
[03:42]
For now, I am just grateful we have a solid plan, I'm clear in my starting point and that the recordings are flowing again - it's a good start so far, so good
目前,我只是感谢我们有一个稳固的计划,在我的出发点中我是清晰的,而且录音再次流动起来——到目前为止这是一个好的开始,非常好
SunetteSpies — 2023/07/21 03:42
I think that was also my other problem before you know - I had this PERFECT RE-BEGINNING idea in my head...but fell HARD with the reminder beginning again is a PROCESS and reality has other plans (已编辑)
我认为这也是我以前的另一个问题,你知道——我有这种完美的重新开始的想法在我头脑中……但是深深地跌倒了,提醒我重新开始是一个过程,而现实有别的计划
SunetteSpies — 2023/07/21 03:44
So, also a thank you to everyone with bearing with me/us overall as we navigate continuing our walking, creating, standing up again
因此,同时当我们再次继续前行我们的行走、创造、站立起来时感谢各位对我/我们整体的耐心等待

mattifreeman — 2023/07/21 03:46
I just listened to this Reptilians recording describing the difference between us tending to see 'ourself in relation to existence / the physical / this reality' -- rather than seeing this entire reality / existence in relation to us
我刚刚听了爬虫人系列录音描述我们之间的不同,倾向于看到“我们自己在与存在/物质/身体/这个现实的关系中”——而不是看到这整个现实/存在在与我们的关系中
mattifreeman — 2023/07/21 03:46
Seems to relate to your point Sunette
[03:47]
this perspective really opened up a new way for me of looking at my experience / my life
似乎关联到你的点,Sunette
这个视角真的为我打开了看待我的体验/我的生活的一种新的方式
mattifreeman — 2023/07/21 03:48
https://eqafe.com/p/reptilians-test-you ... ss-part-16
EQAFE - Self-perfection Interviews, Books & Music
Reptilians - Test Your Enlightenment - Reverse your Self-Awareness ...
In this interview – Anu enlightens us to the process of Self-Awareness, through placing the test of “Self-Reversal” – how to practically apply “Facing the Mirror of Self as this Physical-Existence as our Creation” and within this asking self the question: “Is Enlightenment then not the Blinding-Light we shine on ourselves within our own worlds/m...
https://eqafe.com/p/reptilians-test-you ... ss-part-16
Reptilians - Test Your Enlightenment - Reverse your Self-Awareness ... (英语)
https://eqafe.com/p/reptilians-test-you ... ?locale=zh(中文:爬虫人16-检测你的开悟-反转你的自我觉察)
在这个访谈中——安奴启迪我们自我觉察的过程,通过放置“自我反转”的测试——如何实际地应用“面对自我的镜子如同这个物质存在作为我们的创造”并在这之中问自己问题:“那么,开悟不就是我们在我们自己的世界里照亮我们自己的眩目之光吗”
SunetteSpies — 2023/07/21 03:50
Yes, there are quite a few good oldies, so to speak - we'll expand on as the beings' awareness of detail in and with the mind and physical and beingness has evolved - it's been incredible
是的,有相当多好的老人,可以这样说——我们将随着存有的觉察到细节在之中并与心智和物质/身体和存有体一起进化而扩展
SunetteSpies — 2023/07/21 03:51
More importantly bringing the information through more practically and tangible, liveable in everyday life, no matter your current living circumstance or experience
更重要的是,更加实际地把信息带来通过而且在日常生活中切实、可行的,不管你的当前生活环境或体验如何

mattifreeman — 2023/07/21 03:51
I listened to many of this series years ago - and I've been listening again - and it's like last time I heard / understood a fraction of what I see now
多年前我听了这个系列的许多——而我又听了一遍——而这就像上一次我听到/理解我现在看到什么的一部分
SunetteSpies — 2023/07/21 03:51
Yes, that is what is amazing about their recordings, so multi-dimensional, how much differently and new you hear it as you advance, progress and evolve in your awareness
是的,这就是他们的录音令人惊叹之处,当你前进、进展和发展在你的觉察中时你听到它是多么的不同和新鲜
Found this especially also with Bernard's writings and recordings
特别在伯纳德的书写与录音中也发现这一点
mattifreeman — 2023/07/21 03:51
Cool -- so much existential / process theory to Ground in practical application for sure
酷——这么多存在/进程的理论来确定的扎稳在实际应用中
SunetteSpies — 2023/07/21 03:52
Agreed @mattifreeman
同意@mattifreeman

mattifreeman — 2023/07/21 03:52
But also - even after years of process - it can be shocking to really notice / recognize how limited one's awareness actually is
[03:52]
obviously, not to dwell on that lol
而且——甚至在多年的进程之后——去真正注意/认识到个人的觉察实际上是多么有限的,这可能令人震惊
显然,不要纠结于此
mattifreeman — 2023/07/21 03:54
like, the difference between what we in fact SEE directly within and as our awareness - vs what is merely intellectual understanding of ideas / knowledge -- is shockingly huge
就像,在我们实际上直接看到什么在里面并等如我们的觉察——与 仅仅对想法/知识的智力理解是什么 之间的差异——是令人震惊的巨大

Viktor Persson — 2023/07/21 03:53
Yes I have also experienced this with Bernards writings. I have read them several times, and then years later I reread them and suddenly AHA – now I see what he meant
是的,我也体验到这个关于伯纳德的书写。我已经阅读它们好几次,而然后多年后我重新阅读它们而突然啊哈——现在我看到他的意思是什么
Viktor Persson — 2023/07/21 03:54
Some of them are so advanced and still written in such simplistic ways – like the one where he describes how he sees a moment and how he practices expressing his inner awareness into his outer reality
它们中的一些是如此先进并仍然以这种简单化的方式书写——就像这一个在那里他描述他如何看到一个片刻和他如何练习将他的内在觉察表达成他的外部现实

mattifreeman — 2023/07/21 03:54
A humbling process, to be sure
当然,是一个令人谦卑的过程
[03:55]
Again, some great perspectives of what it truly means and implies to say 'I Am...' --- in the Reptilians series --- this one in particular https://eqafe.com/p/reptilians-who-is-the-mind-part-15 (已编辑)
EQAFE - Self-perfection Interviews, Books & Music
Reptilians - WHO is the MIND - Part 15
In this interview, Anu discusses the Mind in relation to answering the questions to what the Mind really is, who the Mind really is, how he created/manifested the Mind from the very substance/beingness of beings within existence, how we substantiate the mind with our nature/beingness/who we are and within this – solidifying the certainty/action ...
再次,一些很棒的视角关于说话“我是……”这真正的意思是什么和意味着什么——在爬虫人系列中——特别是这一个 https://eqafe.com/p/reptilians-who-is-the-mind-part-15
https://eqafe.com/p/reptillians-who-is- ... ?locale=zh(中文)
EQAFE —— 自我完善访谈、书籍和音乐
爬虫人15——心智是谁
在这个访谈中,安奴讨论了心智关于回答了对心智真正是什么、心智真正是谁,他是如何从存有在存在里的正正基质/存有体中创造/显化心智,我们如何用我们的本质/存有体/我们是谁实体化心智 的问题,以及在这之中——固化确定性/行动……
SunetteSpies — 2023/07/21 03:55
Hmmm, I wouldn't so much say 'limited' @mattifreeman rather to look at the eternal process of growth potential of our awareness we have limited throughout our existence, so there's SO MUCH to discover, uncover and explore
嗯,@mattifreeman 我不会这么说“有限”,宁可察看永恒过程关于我们遍及我们的存在所限制的我们的觉察的成长潜能,因此有这么多要观察、发现和扩展
SunetteSpies — 2023/07/21 03:56
Therefore, awareness in itself is not limited, we limited ourselves to the access within and as it and now we're exploding that limited door open and realising our awareness is more profound than we realised and it never ceases to amaze as we continue learning, growing and expanding
因此,觉察本身是不受限制的,我们把我们自己限制到入口在里面并等如它,而现在我们要炸开那扇有限的门并且领悟到我们的觉察比我们所领悟到的更加深刻,而当我们继续学习、成长和扩展的时候它从未停止令人惊奇

mattifreeman — 2023/07/21 03:56
I think the 'limited' experience comes primarily from the fact of our capacity to 'understand' and interpret / form ideas about the extensive / massive scale and depth of this reality / existence -- where, I suppose the limitedness / inferiority comes from looking at these ideas
我认为“有限”的体验最初来自于我们对这个现实/存在的广泛/庞大的规模和深度的“理解”和解释/构成想法——在那里,我认为有限性/低等来自于看着这些想法
mattifreeman — 2023/07/21 03:56
good way of looking at it
察看它的好方法

SunetteSpies — 2023/07/21 03:57
Nice question point/topic to end the chat with - I will see how my days go and participate when and as I am able, but OFFICIALLY we'll be here every Tuesday at 21:00
很好的问题点/主题来结束聊天——当并作为我能够的时候我将看看我的日子怎样然后参与,但正式的我们将在每周二21:00在这里
[03:57]
Thank you again all, so so so very much
We are beyond grateful
再次感谢各位,非常非常谢谢
我们不胜感激
回复