帖子 高洪0221 »

Dolphins and history - Part 1
海豚和历史 -- 第1部分

原文地址:http://desteni.org/a/dolphins-and-history-part-1

Transcribed by and through Andrea
Date : 25/03/2007
由Andrea 抄录
日期:2007年3月25日

In the beginning of time we as the dolphins came into existence as the bearers of sound. We have placed ourselves into the oceans of this world to harmonise and stabilise all the frequencies and sound expression on land and within each and every being. The point of our existence has been to assist with the process of transformation. This moment has arrived as all beings step into the new application with honour, integrity and trust. Humans don’t know and are never aware, but the applications of greed, control and domination has been brought to its knees. Humans who don’t see themselves within these changes had better ask where to now, how, when, what? Are you able to feel all the dolphins within every inch of the oceans waiting, supporting and assisting? Surely you must understand and be aware that we’re not merely your pets or here for pure entertainment. Hence forth I shall share with you the story of the dolphins, born to the oceans, carriers of sound as sound.
在时间的开端,我们作为海豚进入存在界等如声音的承载者。我们已经将我们自己配置进这个世界的海洋,去和谐并稳定所有频率和声表达在陆地上和在每一个存有里面。我们存在的这个点,已经去援助转变的过程。当全体存有们步入伴随尊荣、完整和信赖的新的应用时,这个片刻已经抵达。人类不了解、而且从不觉察,但是,贪婪、控制和支配的应用已经陷入困境。没有看见他们自己在这些改变里面的人类,最好问问(自己):现在在哪里、如何、什么时候、是什么?你是否能够感受到全体海豚在每一英寸的海洋里面在等待、支持和援助?当然,你们必须认识并觉察:我们不只是你们的宠物,或者在这里为了纯粹的娱乐。因此,之后我将与你分享这个海豚--出生于海洋、声的承载者等如声的故事。

All was quiet when my creation awakened from the life within the ocean. My awareness as who I am has always been within me, no matter which shape I chose. It seemed such an atrophic to not allow the waters as the living water of life within me flow. I enjoy the living water as the water flow all over me, within me and through me. Look at my eyes as they appear now. Do you see the living water within them? I am still and always will be the children of water. I’d refer to myself and many others as the children of water as our expression are that of a child – pure innocence, unconditional love, joy and freedom of expression. Whenever a child drowns I hold their last moment within my body, where the water does not scare. The living water as the waters of and within the ocean cleanses all those that it enfolds with the distant memories of oceans within skies, within oceans. It seems like forever when you look into my eyes and you see the mere sensations of life flickering like fire, yet running within currents of clear crystal water, as far as the eye see. I see everything while I look at you. The dolphins see on land as well as into the waters around them and into the sky where planets hover amongst stars. I see all that is, not merely fish!
当我的创造在海洋里面从生命中觉醒时,一切是安静的。无论我选择哪一种外形,我的觉察等如我所是者一直在我里面。看起来这样一种缩减/萎缩以不允许水作为生命的活的水在我里面流动。当水流遍我、在我里面并穿过我时,我享受这活的水。看看我的眼睛,正如现在它们所显现的。你是否在它们里面看见了活的水?我仍然并永远将是水的孩子。我指的是:我自己和许多其他(的海豚)等如水的孩子等如我们的表达是那种属于一个孩子——纯粹天真、无条件的爱、欢乐和自由的表达。无论何时当一个孩子淹死时,我保持/抱住他们的最后片刻在我的身体里,在那里,水不惊恐。活的水等如海洋的水并在海洋里面,净化所有那些它所容纳的海洋在天空里面、在海洋里面的遥远记忆。它看起来好像:当你看入我的眼睛、而你看见的只不过是生命闪烁好像火苗的感觉,仍然运转在晶莹剔透的水流里面,如同眼睛看见的那么远。当我看着你的时候我看见每样事物。海豚在陆地上看见,也同样在围绕它们的水中和在空中看见——那里,行星在恒星之间徘徊。我看见所有那一切所是,不仅只是鱼!

Today I ask for your complete expansion of what your reality might or might not perceive is possible. I ask that children run through this story like lava through stone. Children absorb all knowledge and information therefore I ask that you never speak lies. Do not interpret this story as that of fantasy because your child will hide forever beneath this lie. We’re almost there. Just mere breaths and this world will see the dolphins rise. Rise above and beyond all legacies. You cannot see this creature beyond yourself anymore, it is time for you to become my equal. Today is the day I open the sounds, the sound of the dolphins, the sound of equality. The dolphins through writing and allowing such revelation, will unleash their directive application of support as sound, our sound upon and through this world. Such as you cannot comprehend shall become your second nature, as the genteel side of all will step forth. Perhaps there is truth within the sacred art of dancing. Perhaps dolphins do dance. We intertwine ourselves with sound, as sound, as we twist and flick through the waves. As each dolphin rides the crest of the wave beneath it, it comes into harmony with the lives that walk the lands and earth. As I play within the sheer force of thunderous waves my sound pushes through the energy of the dancing waters, combining, reaching land to create such stability within each human’s experience on earth, all contained within this combination. Together sound and energy bond to create the expression that binds all land together. We push this energy and sound towards land, watching as the sheer force drives into all land and human structures. That is how the energy of land meets with the sound of the ocean. I ask today that the dolphins be set free from their places of captivity. Rather take our advice and see the freedom through our dance. We cannot breathe when all we see is captivity, boundless walls, whereas the ocean is endlessly vast!
今天,我要求你完成 你的现实也许感知到或也许没有感知到的事物的扩展,是可能的。我邀请孩子们奔跑通过这个故事 好像火山岩浆穿过石头。孩子们吸收全部知识和信息,因此,我要求你永远不说谎言。不要将这个故事解释为那种幻想,因为你的孩子将永远隐藏在这个谎言的下面。我们几乎在那里。只是仅仅呼吸,而这个世界将看见海豚上升。升到上面并超越所有的遗产/传统。你再也看不见这种生物越过你自己之上,是时候为你去成为我的平等。今天,是我打开声、海豚的声、平等的声的一天。海豚通过书写并允许这种揭露,将释放它们的支持等如声、我们的声在之上并穿过这个世界的指导应用。比如,你无法理解的(事物)应该成为你的第二本性,等如所有人有教养/文雅的一面将向前一步。在舞蹈的神圣艺术里面,或许有真相。也许海豚就在舞蹈。当我们通过波浪扭动和拍打时,我们用声缠绕我们自己、等如声。当每个海豚乘着在它下面的波浪顶峰时,它进入和谐伴随行走在陆地和地球上的生命。当我在雷鸣般海浪的纯粹力量里面玩时,我的声推进穿过舞蹈着的水的能量、结合、到达陆地,去创造这种稳定在地球上每个人类的体验里面,一切都包含在这个结合里面。在一起的声和能量结合创造了这个将所有陆地绑在一起的表达。我们推进这个能量和声朝向陆地,当这个纯粹的力量进入全部的陆地和人类结构时,(我们)观看。这就是陆地的能量如何遇见海洋的声。今天,我要求海豚从它们囚禁的地方释放/获得自由。宁愿,请接受我们的建议和通过我们的舞蹈看见自由。当所有我们看见的是囚禁、无限的墙壁时,我们无法呼吸,然而,海洋是无止境地广阔!

All dolphins know where they fit into their family lines – we are all one family. I can tell you exactly where any of my companions is swimming right now and where their young may have breached onto beaches. If a dolphin breaches onto land it dies to give back the energetic and sound frequency that holds in place a particular structure on land or in humans. Each dolphin carries an energetic sound frequency required during the fusing of energies (the dance). When this fusion is complete the dolphin will find a new stretch of land requiring this fusion. If a dolphin however breaches it is because the energetic of land can no longer sustain itself (mostly caused through the destruction or removal of natural energetic structures on land). Therefore the dolphin will then push from themselves the energetic sound frequency that contains both sound and the energetic carried within land forward to sustain this required fusion. Then the new energetic will flow into land and ‘find’ a new geological placement where it will remain, waiting for the next energy fusion. This placement will affect (when in motion) thousands of miles of land, stretching out in a circular pattern, outward like ultra-sound frequencies. Therefore if you see a dolphin breached ask where man has allowed for more destruction of lei lines or ancient parts of land. I know the fruit of my own loins without having to see them. I know where each of my children are currently swimming and where they are headed. I see only existence as one creation, therefore each one (meaning all life forms) has my constant undivided attention. Each baby born to bird or tree is within me. I see you sitting within your house, watching over yourself within fears of losing yourself in this story. I even see it when all is not well, as dolphins heal those torrid emotions. Always remember a dolphin does not give what it does not allow within this world. I am not able to give you fame or beauty. I only stand as and for peace, through forgiveness and honour. I tell this story of mine as I swim through the vastness of the ocean. Through walls and the outstretched land, I speak to reach your understanding and awareness of who you are as equal to who I am.
所有的海豚了解他们在哪里融入他们的家族系——我们全都是一个大家庭。我可以确切地告诉你,就现在 我的任何一个伙伴正在哪里游泳、和在哪里它们的幼崽可能已经搁浅在沙滩上。如果一只海豚搁浅在陆地上,它死去以将其保存的能量和声频率给回一个特定的构造在陆地上或在人类之中的位置。在能量(舞蹈)的融合期间,每个海豚承载一个在能量融合期间所需要的能量性声频率。当这个融合完成,海豚将发现一个新的陆地延伸需要这个融合。无论如何,如果一只海豚搁浅了,它是因为陆地的能量再也无法维持它自身(多半由通过在陆地上自然能量构造的破坏或移除而引起)。因此,然后,海豚将从它们自己中推动能量性声频率,那包含声和在陆地里面的能量性承载两者,向前去维持这个所需要的融合。然后,新的能量将流入大地并且“找到”一个新的地理位置,在那里它将保持、等待下一个能量融合。这个位置将影响(当处于移动中时)数千英里的陆地,伸展出成为一个圆形图案、外表好像超声波频率。因此,如果你看见一只海豚搁浅了,要问问:在哪里人类已经允许了环线和陆地的古老部分更多的破坏。我知道我自己的行动成果而不需要看见它们。我知道我的每个孩子们当前正在哪里游泳、和它们在朝向哪里游。我只看见存在(界)等如一个创造(物),因此,每一个(意思是,所有一切的生命形式)拥有我恒常不变专心的关注。每一个宝宝诞生为鸟或树是在我里面。我看见你坐在你的房子里面、在这个故事中在害怕失去你自己里面照看你自己。甚至当一切都不好时、当海豚治愈那些灼热的情绪时,我看见它。要永远记住,一只海豚不会给予 这个世界里面不允许的事物。我不能给予你名声或美丽。我只是站立等如和为了和平,通过宽恕和尊荣。当我游过浩瀚的海洋时,我讲述我的这个故事。穿过墙壁和延伸的陆地,我讲述以到达你的认识和觉察你所是者等如平等于你是谁。

The beginning of the dolphin:
The beginning of the dolphin was in the time when the first vertebra lay on the bottom of the ocean floor, covered in sand from the turbulent overhead tides. The vertebra, if you have no awareness of its previous existence, was the starting point of all mammals which swim. It looks like a large shell, circular with specific patters spiraling out from its center point. It was created on the ocean bottom soon after the time when earth’s waters had just started becoming alive. The fusion between organic matter and sand created what then became this shell (with slug like organisms living inside). Originally when earth was created the ocean bottoms were merely micro-biotic organisms and shell like formations. The original vertebra’s lay upon the ocean floor containing slug like creatures, crawling along. Thousands of years of evolution meant that everything within the structure of each organism would start to become more accentuated as well as form giving. The slug contained in the vertebrae eventually started transforming its rubbery body and growing bones and teeth. It eventually became fish like and found the need to swim free from its shell. It had eyes, but could not see all that well, had a mouth, with the tiniest teeth and was able to absorb and chew greater amounts than just fine algae’s floating in the water. It swam out of the shell with small fins propelling it forward as well as the basic tail known to various fish breeds today. Eventually it was able to move over enough ground to be able to eat enough and sustain its growing body. As time went by (millions of years of aquatic evolution), it allowed for the growth of more stable bones and structures, eventually transforming itself into quite a sturdy fish like body. This fish would then eventually grow organs and reproductive systems similar to those of mammals. That is where the word mammal originates from – the ability to carry the young full term. This fish then grew into a fairly sized mammal in the few hundred thousand years or so, changing yet again its tail structure to that of the dolphins as well as the shape and functionality of the body. All done to be the most playful creature known to the oceans (if you understand the fusion of energies and sound you’ll understand this need to be able to move as we do). So there you have the basic biological structure of how the dolphin came to be, from tiny slug, evolved through millions of years to a magnificent creature.
海豚的开端:
海豚的开端,是在当第一块脊椎骨躺在海底底部,覆盖在沙子里避开上面汹涌的潮汐的时间里。这块脊椎骨,即使你没有觉察它的早先存在,是所有游泳的哺乳类动物的起始点。它看上去好像一个巨大的贝壳,圆形随着特定的啪嗒啪嗒声从它的中心点盘旋而出。在地球的水刚刚开始变成活的之后不久的时间里,它被创造在海洋底部。在有机物与沙子之间的融合,创造了然后成为这个贝壳的事物(伴随像鼻涕虫一样的生物体生活在里面)。最初,当地球创造出海底时,仅仅是微生物有机体和像贝壳一样的形态。这块最初的脊椎骨躺在海底上面,包含像鼻涕虫一样的生物 顺着爬行。数千年的进化,意味着在每个生物体的结构里面的每样事物,和造型设计一样,将开始变得更加突出。包含在脊椎骨之中的鼻涕虫,最终开始转化它的有弹性的身体并且生长出骨骼和牙齿。最终它变得像鱼,而且发现了从它的贝壳中游出去的需要。它有了眼睛,但是不那么看得见,有了嘴巴、有细小的牙齿,并且能够吸收和咀嚼较大而非刚好数量的漂浮在水中的藻类。它用小小的鳍和基本的尾巴推动它向前游出贝壳,即是今天已知的各种各样鱼的品种。最终,它能够移动到足够多的范围以能够吃得够多并维持它生长的身体。随着时间的推移(数百万年的水生动物进化),它允许了更多稳定的骨骼和结构的生长,最终将它自身转化成为一个相当结实的如同鱼的身体。然后,最终这个鱼将长出器官和生殖系统,与哺乳类动物的那些相似。这就是字词哺乳类动物起源于的地方——带幼崽到足月的能力。在几十万年左右的时间里,然后鱼生长成为一种相当规模的哺乳动物,然而,再次改变它的尾巴结构成为那种海豚的、也和身体的外形和功能一样(的结构)。所有已完成的是最好玩的已知海洋生物(如果你理解能量和声的融合,你将认识/理解这个需要去能够移动等如我们所做的)。因此,在那里,你有了海豚如何形成的基本生物结构,从微小的鼻涕虫、通过数百万年进化为一种华丽的生物。
回复