A Dead Man's Diary
War, murder and rape exposed by Jack- Part 1
Transcribed by and through Andrea
Date : 22/03/2007
一个死人的日记
杰克揭露的战争、谋杀和强奸-第1部分
由Andrea转录
日期:2007年3月22日

My name is Jack and I am an interdimensional (3D/dimensional) being who assist within this process of bringing beings (dimensional and earth) to self- awareness. I have crossed over to the dimensions a long while ago so when I say 3D/ dimensional I mean that I have been integrated here within 3D as a dimensional being, thus I am able to be interdimensional. Therefore we call beings that pass over dimensional. I, as many others assist here in 3D (on earth).
I have decided to become a part of the new integration taking place between heaven and earth, where heaven assists earth to see and understand the truth of earth and each one’s reality in this world. Please do not confuse me with a religious follower, I have most certainly released myself from all forms of religious convictions and conformities. When I speak to you about my experiences it comes from me, specifically explaining and sharing my experience as I allow myself to expand my awareness, understanding and experience here on earth. When I share with you my experiences it is so that you are able to understand how extensively the dimensions have looked into the human mind and how it is that we are now able to assist our 3D counterparts (there is no more separation between heaven and earth).
我的名字叫杰克,而我是一个跨维度的(3维空间/维度)存有,即援助在这个把存有们(维度和地球的)带到自我觉察的进程里面的人仕。很久以前我已经过渡到维度界,因此,当我说3维空间/维度界时,我的意思是,我已经整合在这里在3维空间里等如一个维度界存有,因此我能够是/成为跨维度的。因此,我们称之为过渡了的维度界存有。我,如同许多其他存有援助在这里在3维空间(在地球上)。
我已经决定去成为发生在天界和地球之间的新整合的一部分,在那里,天界援助地球去看见和理解地球的真相和每个人的现实在这个世界上。请不要把我与一个宗教信徒搞混,我已经很肯定地将我自己从宗教信念和顺从中释放出来。当我对你讲述关于我的体验时它来自我,特定地解释和分享我的体验等如我允许我自己去扩展我的觉察、理解和体验在这里在地球上。当我与你分享我的体验时,这是以便于你能够理解,维度界多么广泛地已经调查了人类心智,以及我们现在是如何能够去援助我们的三维空间对应的人仕(不再有分离在天界与地球之间)。

Soon after I became aware that I wanted to assist humanity through understanding who each are as awareness, life and equality and placing practical awareness in application, I decided that it would be in the best interest of all if I used the many lives I had experienced here in 3D to give me insight into human psyche. So what I did was I reincarnated specifically to gain (through practical experience) understanding of the human experience in this world. In this story I give you an example of where I delved deep into what it is that sits within each and every human, driving them into their actions. I knew from the moment that I understood everything that we’ve perceived to be truth a lie (you’ll read more on that in Osho and Jesus channeling) I had to push myself to get answers. In the dimensions the 3D constructs existed as they do here on earth. War, religion, politics was also very prevalent in the dimensions (until recently), as there use to be parts within beings (dimensionally) that could not let go of who they were and their experience on earth because they still even in the dimensions after crossing over believed themselves to be who they are when they were still on earth. The dimensions were all living in their little imaginary worlds. Mostly beings die within a particular mind set or thought-beliefsystem construct and then upon reaching the dimensions (heaven) they appear to be caught with that same mind set or though-beliefsystem construct. Some would even come back to earth spreading more lies just so that their experience appears real to them. They appeared to revel in the idea that as long as those parts to which they have defined themselves according to mindset or thought-beliefsystem constructs existed, they would be fine. So beings would come to earth creating absolute chaos and lies so that others could create the same delusions as them to validate and justify their existences for themselves! Therefore many beings could stand within a particular application together.
不久以后,我变得觉察到:我想要援助人类通过理解每个人是谁等如觉察、生命和平等,并且把实际的觉察放入应用,我决定,如果我使用我已经经验在这里在三维空间里的许多次生命去让我洞察人类心智,这将是对全体最好的利益。因此,我所做的事情是,我特定地转世去获得(通过实际的体验)人类体验的理解在这个世界上。在这个故事里,我给你一个例子,在那里我深入研究:什么是坐落在每一个人类里面、驱使他们采取行动的事物。我知道,从我理解一切事物的那一刻起,我们认为真相是谎言(你将阅读更多关于那个在奥修和耶稣的通灵中),我必须推动我自己去得到答案。在维度界中,三维构造作为他们在这里在地球上所做的而存在。战争、宗教、政治也非常普遍在维度界里(直到最近),因为那儿过去是一部分在存有里面(维度地),即无法放开他们所是者/是谁和他们的体验在地球上,因为他们甚至仍然在维度界中在过渡之后 相信他们自己是/作为当他们仍然在地球上时的他们所是者/是谁。维度界全都活在他们的小的想象世界里。大多数存有死在一个特定心智设置或想法信念系统构造里面,而然后向上到达维度界(天界),他们好像被相同的心智设置或想法信念系统构造所捕获。有一些甚至将回到地球传播更多谎言,只是为了让他们的体验对他们来说显得真实。他们似乎着迷于这个想法,即只要那些他们已经依据心智设置或想法信念系统构造来定义它们自己的一部分 存在,他们就会很好。因此,存有将来到地球创造绝对的混乱和谎言,以便当他们去为他们自己确认和辩解他们的存在时,其他人可以创造相同的幻觉!因此,许多存有可以一起站立在一个特定应用里面。

The first life I had decided to experience for myself (within this application) is what occurs when you vent your frustrations into the 3D world (3D is what we call earth) striving for personal power and control of and over others. Ultimately if you look at your own ability to have strength in every given moment, it comes down to accessing some form of personal power. So I went into the mind set of the greatest personal power ‘rush’ on earth. War. It was in the time of the Great War (World War One) when all beings participating, did it with some hope of self- empowerment. If you look at war from this perspective, it might assist. War is never about good and evil, bad people versus good people or about morality conflicts. There is no such thing. So if you look at war now, you might understand that it is indeed the internal battle and conflict within self. People who desire power and control of and over others are merely stating that they do not have power over their own existence and cannot control their own existence, except through the harsh manipulation of others. The statement being: “If I can’t have power and control of and over my existence, I sure as hell will have over others.” Starting to see where I am going with this picture of war? Now imagine for a moment that I have integrated myself into the mentality thought-beliefsystem construct of an extremely volatile soldier. All that I really knew within myself, while doing this was that I was furious, filled with hatred and wanted to destroy as many realities as possible to shake the foundation of man. That was behind what I was projecting. So I chose the body of a Russian soldier so that I could fight all those who would dare defend themselves with their anarchy and lies! If you look at war you will see that each being believes this to be true within their experience of ‘fighting for what is right!’ Everyone else is wrong and they have the right to murder and kill another for their belief. So when I was still in the dimensions choosing my body I inserted that mentality as myself, so that I could understand taking ones inner battle and conflict, self hatred and fury to the extreme.
我决定为我自己去体验的第一次生命(在这个应用里面)是,当你把你的挫败发泄到三维世界(三维就是我们所说的地球)追求个人权力和对并超越他人的控制时,会发生什么。最终,如果你察看你自己的 在每一个给予的片刻中有力量的能力,它实际意味着接取了某些个人权力的形式。因此,我进入了最伟大的个人权力的心智设置“冲”向地球。这是在大战争(第一次世界大战)时期,当所有存有参与时,它是否带有一些自我赋权的希望。如果你从这个视角察看战争,这可能有所帮助。战争从来不是关于善和恶、坏人与好人对抗或关于道德冲突。没有这种事情。因此,如果你现在察看战争,你也许认识到它的确是在自己里面的内部斗争和冲突。渴望权力和对并超越其他人之上的控制的人们,仅仅在说:他们对他们自己的存在没有权力并且无法控制他们自己的存在,除了通过对其他人的粗暴操纵。这个声明是:“如果我无法拥有权力和对并超越在我的存在之上的控制,我当然极端的将有超越在他人之上(的权力和控制)。”开始看见我将随着这张战争的图片去哪里?现在,想象一会儿我已经把我自己合并到一个极端不稳定的士兵的心智想法信念系统构造中。所有我真正了解在我自己里面的东西,当做这个的时候 是:我是震怒、充满敌意/憎恨,并且想要摧毁尽可能多的现实去动摇人类的根基。这是我所计划的背后原因。因此我选择一个俄国士兵的身体,以便我可以与所有那些将胆敢用他们的无政府主义和谎言来保卫他们自己的人 战斗!如果你察看战争,你将看到每个存有相信这是真的在他们的“为正义而战!”的体验里面。其他所有人是错的,而他们有权利去为了他们的信仰谋杀和杀死另一个人。因此,当我仍然在维度界里挑选我的身体时,我插入那个心智等如我自己,以便我可以理解拿起一个人的内在战斗和冲突、自我憎恨和暴怒走向极端。

What better place to take such applications to the extreme than in the middle of a war! So off I went creating what appeared to be the angriest most furious soldier ever. By create I mean chose my personality, body, anger, fury and self-hatred levels! I was the meanest most inconsiderate, self-centered man, with no respect to others. I killed many soldiers. I however also became so overwrought with sorrow that I realised that it was not within me to actually follow this path (forever) and soon died on the battle ground from a single shot to my chest (this moment was an actual decision to leave). What started as an exercise to prove anger ‘right’ I ended up back in the dimensions with such sorrow. Indeed it was sorrow; I walked with my pride and my soul in tatters. Hanging from me in mere shadows, was what use to be the original man, filled with the desire to be proud. What I did realize was the following: no matter where I go or who I become I will always find the truth behind every lie. Therefore today I always look back at those moments where I lost the truth. I had seen from the dimensions how humans were destroying everything and I realized in those moments that within me was such anger that it would never go away. I experienced such anger that I never even saw the gentler route, and perceived my only understanding of the solution to be anger. So it was well into this anger that I decided to go partake in some fighting and brutal slaying! Not even then did I recognize what it was that I was not willing to see. I was never even once willing to perceive myself able of the gentler way of dealing with this intense anger. Therefore off I went! I partook in one of the greatest wars ever conceived in human history. I was merely there to show myself that I was not this, and unfortunately had to take this extensive route.
还有什么比在一场战争中更好的地方让这种应用走向极端呢?因此,我就去创造了好像是最愤怒最激烈的士兵。经由创造,我意思是选择我的人格、身体、愤怒、暴怒和自我憎恨的等级!我是最刻薄的、最不顾别人、以自我中心的男人,不尊重他人。我杀了很多士兵。不管怎样我也变得如此的悲伤过度,以至于我领悟到这并不是在我里面去实际上走这条路(永远)和来自一颗发射到我胸口的子弹而很快死在战场上(这个片刻是一个要离开的实际决定)。一开始作为一种练习去证明愤怒“是正确的”的事物,最终我以这样的悲伤回到维度界。这确实是悲伤;我带着我的自豪行走而我的灵魂支离破碎。把我自己挂在只是阴影中的,是 是/成为最初的人类、充满了自豪的渴望有什么用。我的确领悟到的是如下:无论我去哪里或我成为了谁,我将永远寻找每一个谎言背后的真相。因此,今天我总是回顾那些片刻,在那里我迷失了真相。我已经从维度界看见 人类如何在毁灭所有事物,而我在那些片刻中领悟到,在我里面是这种它将永远不会消失的愤怒。我体验这种愤怒,我甚至从未看到温和的路径,并且感知到我的解决方案的唯一理解,就是/成为愤怒。因此,进入这种愤怒是好的,即我决定去参与某些战斗和残忍的杀戮!我甚至都没有认出这是我并不愿意看见的事物。我从未,哪怕只有一次,愿意感知我自己可以用温和的方式处理这种强烈的愤怒。因此我走了!我参加了人类历史上曾经所构想的最伟大的战争之一。我仅仅在那里去展示我自己我不是这个,而不幸地,必须走这条广泛的路径。

You see as part of our training for process (what has currently stepped forth between heaven and earth) we prepared ourselves by delving deep into our own desires, beliefsystems, perceptions and thoughts. We would delve into the extremes of feelings and emotions to ensure that we could stand when faced with these points again. Now, from this realization I came to the understanding that war however bloody and gruesome, is not the solution to your inner battles and conflicts. The battle with inner demons and conflicts is however the foundation of creation that steps forth when you place this experience of oneself outside (as if fighting and battling with others) and is not the solution. There in was how I became myself from realizing that nothing matters but who I am in any given moment. I realized when I became so angry that as all humans do I wanted to project the anger, fury, self-hatred, inner conflicts and battles outside myself through beating or punching something! So I did, however brutal, but it was necessary for me to transcend my fear of anger. Anger is not my enemy, for as we awaken this reality through this process I have stood before anger so many times, watching as humans destroys themselves. However within those moments I would immediately remember who I am and who I had become and where it is that I am heading. I cannot justify the brutality of war and I most certainly cannot permit those that unleash their anger, fury and self-hatred through the deliberate murdering of the innocent. I do however see what the experience of war did for me, as I grew from being furious to being able to give constructive direction.
你看见作为我们对进程的训练的一部分(当前已经踏上前来在天界与地球之间的事物),我们通过深入研究我们自己的欲望、信念系统、认知和想法来准备我们自己。我们将研究感受和情绪的极端,去确保当再次面对这些点时我们可以站立。现在,从这个领悟,我来到了 战争无论如何是血腥和可怕的的认识,并不是你的内部战斗和冲突的解决方案。与内在恶魔的战斗和冲突,不管怎样是那个踏上前来的创造(物)的基础,当你把个人自己的这个体验放到外部时(好像,与其他人在斗争和战斗),而并不是解决方案。在那里是,我如何从领悟到什么都不重要、而是我所是者/我是谁在任何给定的片刻中(才重要)中 成为了我自己。我领悟到,当我变得如此愤怒以至于就像所有人类所做的那样,我想要通过打斗和猛击某些东西 把愤怒、暴怒、自我憎恨、内部冲突和战斗投射到我自己的外面!因此我这么做了,然而残忍的,但是这对我去超越我对愤怒的害怕/恐惧有必要。愤怒不是我的敌人,因为,当我们通过这个过程意识到这个现实时,我已经站立在愤怒的面前如此多次,当人类摧毁他们自己时观看。无论如何在那些片刻里面,我将立刻记起我是谁和我已经成为谁和我正在前进到哪里。我无法证明战争的残酷性,而我肯定不能允许那些,即通过故意的谋杀无辜者来释放他们的愤怒、暴怒和自我憎恨。然而我的确看到战争的经历给我带来了什么,因为我从狂怒成长到能够给出建设性的指导。

Now I realise that process cannot work unless we experience where it is we’re going to. Process by the way is what we refer to as the self-realization as awareness, life and equality that each being will be experiencing through understanding, seeing and realising that they cannot live within this world’s lies, destruction and deceit anymore. We experience the pain of this reality (even in the dimensions) we understand suffering and pain as we strive to clear that which has beings in so much constant turmoil. All because we took ourselves to the extremes of each within our lives. From abuse, to murder, to rape, to war I have experienced it all, so that I can now stand clear and direct this world and each who experience themselves within it, out of it. It was my greatest obstacle that, to rape and torture another. I had to do that so that both my fears could be transcended. That which I was not willing to see within myself was the rapist, the man who dominates another into giving up all their integrity. The murderer is the being that takes life so that he can destroy himself. I have seen within both that it was not the man within me that desired the woman or lusts for blood, but rather the soul within me shedding the human mind. Now I realize that the judgment that I projected towards both incidents was unnecessary as well as cruel because for ‘years’ I had to work through my guilt. You see in the dimensions there is no forgiveness from God as there is no God, there’s only you. There is nothing that gives you the relief and peace that comes from being the so called ‘God’s children’. What forgives you of all doings is the God within yourself. The ability to realize where you come from when you do what you do as well as when you realize you have freedom from your experiences one you have forgiven yourself. Then you forgive yourself from the perspective that you now see where your experiences fit into your process of self-realisation as equality, life and awareness. Sometimes though beings project such anger toward themselves that they cannot forgive themselves. They hold onto their anger as if they can prevent these things from occurring again, like self-punishment of some sorts. Within that I found that it was highly upsetting and unnecessary to please others by holding onto your anger and through self-punishment, assuming you deserve such self-damnation!
现在我领悟到,进程无法运作,除非我们体验我们将要去哪里。顺便提一下,进程是我们称之为自我领悟等如觉察、生命和平等,即每个存有将通过理解、看见和领悟到他们再也无法生活在这个世界的谎言、破坏和欺骗里面 而体验到。我们体验到这个现实的痛苦(甚至在维度界中),当我们努力清晰哪些东西使存有们处于这么多的持续动荡中时,我们理解了苦难和痛苦。全都是因为我们把我们自己带到每个的极端在我们的生活里面。从滥虐、到杀人、到强奸、到战争,我已经全都体验过它,以便现在我可以清晰的站立和指导这个世界以及每个体验他们自己在它里面、在它外面的人。这是我的最大障碍,即去强奸和折磨另一个人。我必须这样做,以便我的两个害怕/恐惧可能被超越。那个我不愿意看见在我自己里面的是强奸者,这个支配另一个人成为放弃他们全部的完整性的男人。凶手,是夺去生命的存有,以便他可以毁灭他自己。我已经看见在两者里面,它不是这个在我里面的男人,渴望女人或渴望鲜血,而宁可说是在我内在的灵魂在摆脱人类心智。现在,我领悟到我朝向两个事件所投射的评判,是不必要的,还有残忍,因为“多年来”我必须工作通过我的内疚。你看见在维度界里没有来自神的宽恕,因为没有神,那儿只有你。没有任何来自所谓的“神的孩子”的东西给予你轻松和和平。宽恕你所做的所有事情的是,在你自己里面的神。这个去领悟你来自哪里、你何时做、你做了什么的能力,和 当你领悟到你从你的体验中获得了自由时,你已经宽恕了你自己。然后你宽恕你自己,从这个视角来看,现在你看见你的体验在哪里适合你的自我领悟等如平等、生命和觉察的进程。有时候虽然存有投射这种愤怒朝向他们自己,即他们无法宽恕他们自己。他们紧抓不放他们的愤怒,好像它们可以阻止这些事情再次发生,好像某种自我惩罚。在那个里面,我发现这非常令人沮丧和不必要去经由紧紧抓住你的愤怒和通过自我惩罚、假设你应得这种自我诅咒而讨好其他人!

Nobody on earth actually cares, because if they did they would ask you to set yourself free, assist you and support you. Instead humans deliberately keep each other locked within guilt, sorrow and self-punishment creating the ultimate inner conflict and battle to erupt eventually. You may let go of what it is you have done, forgive yourself, because you have freedom from all such things once you see and then stand up within yourself to never allow such applications and experiences again in your world. You may give up all the shame and judgment and create the new existence within yourself and therefore show others how it is possible to transcend through forgiveness, standing up, and living who you are as equality, life and awareness. By show I don’t mean become a religious leader waving your banner about either! Just be the freedom, equality and standing as who you are and you’ll see others see that within you. Do not hang onto the shame, sorrow and quilt that others tell you to hold onto, break free, set yourself free so that those that condemn you may walk free as well. We have all at some stage created things we later regret, that is for sure! I have walked the strangest paths from possessions to fears, to obsessions, to inner battles and conflicts, to anger, to self-hatred just so that I can now understand them and assist others who have experienced the same. I judge not that which I knew. I judge not that I allowed the rapist to exist within me because now I assist those that rape to free themselves from their own inner battles and conflicts, mindsets and thought-beliefsystems constructs which is not who they are. Those that assist other beings cannot even comprehend what it means to be that being as it is not within any being to conceive or comprehend of their experience. Do you realize that the rapist cannot control himself? Do you even understand why they do that? It came as a great shock to me to even start delving into the mind set of a rapist.
在地球上没有人真的关心,因为如果他们的确(关心)那么他们将请你让自己自由、援助你和支持你。反而,人类故意把彼此困在内疚、悲伤和自我惩罚里面创造着终极的内在冲突和战斗去最终爆发。你也许放开了你做了的事情、宽恕你自己,因为一旦你看见了,你已经从所有这种事情中获得自由,而然后站立起来在你自己里面去决不允许这种应用和体验再次在你的世界里。你也许放弃了所有的羞耻和评判,并创造新的存在在你自己里面,并因此展示给其他人如何有可能通过自我宽恕、站立起来、和活你所是者/你是谁等如平等、生命和觉察而超越。经由展示,我不是指成为一个宗教领袖挥舞着你的其中一个旗帜!仅仅是自由、平等和站立如同你所是者/你是谁,而你将看到其他人看见那个在你里面。不要紧抓羞耻、悲伤和别人告诉你要紧抓不放的棉被,冲破藩篱、放你自己自由,以便那些谴责你的人也可以自由行走。我们全都在某一阶段创造我们后来后悔的事情,这是肯定的!我已经行走了最奇怪的路径,从迷占到害怕/恐惧、到占据、到内在战斗和冲突、到愤怒、到自我憎恨,正是如此,现在我可以理解他们并援助已经体验到相同(经验)的其他人。我判断的不是我所知道的。我判断的不是我允许强奸者去存在于我里面,因为,现在我援助那些强奸的人们去把他们自己从他们自己的内在战斗和冲突中解放出来,心智设置和想法信念系统构造并不是他们所是者/他们是谁。那些援助别的存有的人们,甚至无法理解是/成为那个存有是什么意思,因为这并不是在任何存有里面去设想或理解他们的体验。你是否理解强奸者无法控制他自己?你是否甚至理解他们为什么那样做?这对我犹如一个巨大的震惊,去甚至开始深入研究一个强奸者的心智设置。

The greatest, most prominent application that exists in the mind of a rapist is control. They fear control so much that they actually attempt to destroy that which exists within them they cannot control, that being their own fears about who they have allowed themselves to become. Generally (I say generally as there are various forms of rapist) they cannot face themselves, it’s impossible for them. These feelings start when their parents (and society) project onto them the dislike we’re so use to experiencing in this world. Nobody is good enough. The rapist stands within a time loop, you see. Playing within these beings over and over is that which they cannot face about themselves and who they are. They cannot face their lack of control and power over what they have come to understand within themselves as their existence and relationship with others. They fear it’s potential and therefore they attempt through the action of rape to finally control and regain power within themselves and their existence. By potential I mean the inner consummation that occurs at the point where your mind allows thoughts to consume you, driving you to insanity. To us however (with good reason) it appears as if the rapist does it for lust. That is not entirely so, as the beings mind created the infatuation of sex to drive the being to losing control and power of themselves. Have you noticed how within the act of sex there is always the battle over control, the intertwining of limbs creating momentary fusion, through which the media have portrayed it as a form of control. Sex being a game of control. That is why sex is such a dominant issue within this world. The beings that want to control other beings (those seeking to control mind sets), just imprint images of continual sexual gratification into the minds of beings and they will become so obsessed and addicted that within that, can be controlled. From food, to jobs, to cars, men and woman are all driven to the idea of sex. So therefore the rapist can identify within him the need to not be controlled and unfortunately perceives the object of sex (the woman) to be the point of control. It is the greatest driving force within the mentality in society. Therefore the rapist will destroy the image that has been used to control, therefore destroying (mostly) the woman. The rape of children and men can be described within how the rapist perceives themselves. Almost like murder. If a man rapes a child, he actually destroys himself, as an innocent. To rape another man is to take away the ego that screams abuse at him all day. When a woman ‘rapes’ it can be linked to her extreme expression of herself, within the desire to break free from all controls. A form of standing up for herself! The actual act of rape is therefore the rapist destroying that which is the control and not for the sexual pleasure.
存在于一个强奸者的心智里的最伟大、最突出的应用,是控制。他们非常害怕控制以至于他们实际上企图毁灭那存在于他们里面他们无法控制的东西,那是他们自己的害怕,关于他们已经允许了他们自己去成为谁。通常(我说通常,因为有强奸者的多种形式),他们无法面对他们自己,对他们来说这是不可能的。当他们的父母(和社会)将我们过去常常体验在这个世界上的不喜欢 投射/归罪于他们时,这些感觉开始了。没有人是足够好的。你看,强奸者站在一个时间环圈里面。在这些存有里面反复玩耍的是,即他们无法面对他们自己和他们所是者/是谁。他们无法面对他们的缺乏控制和权力,超过他们已经开始理解在他们自己里面的事物等如他们的存在和与其他人的关系。他们害怕它的潜力,而因此他们企图通过强奸的行动去最终控制和重拾权力在他们自己和他们的存在里面。通过潜力,我意思是,发生在这一点上的内在圆满,在那里你的心智允许想法去消耗你、驱动你去发疯。对于我们,不管怎样(有好的理由),看来好像强奸者为了性欲而做它。这并不完全如此,因为存有的心智创造性的痴迷去驱动这个存有失去他们自己的控制和权力。你是否已经注意到,在性行为里面,总是有关于控制的战斗,四肢的缠绕创造了瞬间的融合,通过这些媒体已经把它描绘为一种控制的形式。性,是一种控制的游戏。这就是为什么性是这样一种主要的问题在这个世界里面。想要控制其他存有(那些追求控制的心智设置)的存有,仅仅把持续不断的性满足的图像铭印成存有的心智,而他们将变得如此迷占和在那里面对那个上瘾,可以被控制。从食物、到工作、到汽车,男人和女人全都被驱使到性的想法。因此,强奸者可以识别在他里面,不要被控制的需要和不幸地感知性的对象(女性)是/成为控制的一个点。这是最伟大的驱动力在心理里面在社会上。因此,强奸者将毁灭已经用来控制的图像,因此(通常)摧毁了女性。强奸儿童和男子,可以被描述在强奸者如何感知他们自己里面。几乎好像谋杀。如果一个男性强奸一个儿童,他实际上毁灭了他自己,等如一个天真。去强奸另一个男子就是要带走整天对他尖叫滥虐他的自我意识。当一个女性“强奸”,这可以关联到她的她自己的极端表达,在要从所有控制中挣脱出来的欲望里面。一种为她自己站立起来的形式!强奸的实际行动,因此强奸者在摧毁的东西是控制,而并不是为了性快感。

So, therefore I now work through these points with anybody. I work through them because I understand where they are projecting their desires from. Even though we work directly with the beings infinite (that part of you that we access that is dimensional and aware of your intentions), it takes quite a lot of pushing to get the being to understand their need to control and dominate. The beings that I have assisted thus far have been rapists, murderers and psychopaths (amongst many). I go right into their entire mind set as I speak to their infinites and I tell them what it is I see. It is fascinating watching the power that comes from mere thoughts and how it directs beings. It always fascinates me (excuse my frankness) to watch a murderer plan his/her ‘next’ attack. You see to murder another is yet again the example that I use, when a being cries within them to be released from their own minds. Unfortunately a person cannot just throw away the mind, therefore some get so obsessed with internalizing their inner conflicts and battles that they in turn externalise the desire for it to end. The being becomes very quiet as if they have nothing within them but this one thought. Then they appear to be dead within as if the dying of their victim occurs within the murderer first. They actually experience the death of themselves before they strike. Then as they kill the being it becomes them they see dying and not the victim! As they plunge that knife into their victim, it plays out in slow motion. I have seen the entire act as if it moves very slowly. It plays out slowly as the mind of the murderer ‘needs’ to be fully aware of what it is that is happening. I have often stood within a murderer whilst in the act and seen myself standing over ‘myself’ as I bleed to death. Remember that when I fully integrate into a being I can no longer see myself as separate, I fully experience myself within the beings experience. Initially this use to scare the living day lights out of me, as it takes a bit of adjusting to seeing yourself being murdered! It doesn’t even register to the murderer that in that given moment the being is indeed the victim and not themselves. Only once the murder is complete then they appeared to snap out of that moment and are then filled with guilt (sometimes, depending on their level of awareness). Some times I even found myself leaning over the victim (after wards) and crying due to the sheer magnitude of this deed. Yet, the desire to continuously murder themselves drives the murderer forward to do it again and again.
因此,现在我与任何人在一起工作通过这些点。我工作通过他们,因为我理解他们在把他们的欲望投射到哪里。尽管我们直接工作于存有的无限(那个我们所接取的你的一部分,是维度/次元的并觉察到你的意图),这花费相当多的推动去使这个存有理解他们的需要去控制和支配。迄今为止我已经援助的存有,都是强奸者、杀人者和精神病患者(在许多人之中)。当我对他们的无限讲话时我正好进入他们的整个心智设置,而我告诉他们我所看见的是什么。观看着来自于仅仅想法的力量和它如何指导存有,这是奇妙的。这总是让我着迷(原谅我的坦白),去观看一个谋杀者计划他/她的“下一个”攻击。你看见,去谋杀另一个人再次也是我所使用的例子,当一个存有在他们里面哭泣去从他们自己的心智中被释放时。不幸地,一个人只是无法扔掉心智,因此一些人变得如此迷占于内在化他们的内部冲突和战斗,即他们为了让它结束而反过来外化欲望。这个存有变得非常安静,好像他们里面什么也没有只有这一个想法。然后,他们似乎在里面已经死了,仿佛他们的受害者的死亡第一次出现在凶手里面。他们实际上体验到他们自己的死亡在他们攻击之前。然后,当他们杀了存有时它变成了他们,他们看见死亡而不是受害者!当他们把刀刺进他们的受害者时,它以慢镜头播出。我看到过整个行为,好像它移动非常缓慢。它缓慢地播出,因为凶手的心智“需要”完全地觉察正在发生的是什么。我以前常常站立在一个凶手里面同时在现场,并看见当我因流血过多而死时我自己站在“我自己”身上。请记得,当我完全融入一个存有时,我不能再把我自己视作为分开的,我完全体验我自己在这个存有的体验里面。最初,这是用来把我的生命之光吓跑的,因为它花费一点儿调节去看到你自己是凶手!它甚至没有注意到凶手,即在那个给定的片刻中,这个存有的确是受害者,而不是他们自己。只有一旦杀人结束,然后他们好像从那个片刻中摆脱出来,而然后被罪疚充满(有时候,取决于他们觉察的层面)。有时候,我甚至发现我自己(后来)靠在受害者身上并哭泣,由于这个行为的严重程度。然而,要连续不断杀了他们自己的欲望驱动凶手反复不断地做这件事。

The psychopath can do nothing about not being obsessed. Often psychopaths are so deranged by their minds that no sense can be obtained about anything. I walked within a psychopath one day and it left me so bewildered! I was constantly confused. I had no clear thoughts, not even a murderer experiences such inner confusion. It is the continual battle between thoughts occurring as they twirl around inside the persons mind. There was once this man that I walked in for a week. Boy oh boy was I glad to walk out of that! He was this lonesome man living in the city, far removed from anything we perceive ‘everyday life’. He had no job (he lived on the ‘dole’), had no ‘friends’, no family and lived within a picture. This picture consisted of himself, a tiny figure, living in a room filled with more pictures. Literally his walls were covered with hundreds of pictures. From naked woman, to cars, to machinery. All pictures that the mind uses to depict power. So this tiny man would become engulfed within all these pictures. Day in and day out he was the object of whichever picture he glanced at. I found within myself that when ‘we’ looked at a picture I actually experienced a reality within that picture. This of course is the mind trapped in absolute confusion. Therefore the likeliness that a psychopath kills is much less than that of a murderer, due to their inability to focus. Once the picture plays itself out then they step out of the image again. It is the loneliest existence imaginable. Think for a moment about yourself trapped in the mind’s inability to focus, direct or even communicate. Only brief moments where they access reality (when they do manage to work or socialize). Therefore you’ll find psychopaths mostly reclusive and unable to communicate (words are not valid as they mind cannot find sense in them). The communication for such a being lies within how they perceive these pictures and thoughts. Therefore, they won’t speak much as they see and experience their thoughts. Of course in a psychopaths experience within their interaction with others it lies within their silence that they actually can communicate. You think a psychopath is quiet. No, they have so much movement in their minds. Entire realities playing out, it is incredibly disturbing to be in their minds. Non stop realities, repeating themselves and often interlinking.
精神病患者对于不被迷占无能为力。经常,精神病患者是如此被他们的心智所困扰以至于任何事情都无法获得任何意义。我行走在一个精神病患者里面一天,而这使我如此困惑!我经常感到困惑。我没有清晰的想法,即使是一个杀人者也没有经历过这种内在的困惑。这是持续的战斗在想法之间发生,当它们在这个人的心智内旋转时。有一次,这个我行走在其中一周时间的男人。男孩,哦天哪,我很高兴走出这个!他是这种住在城市里的孤独男,远离任何我们感知“日常生活”的东西。他没有工作(他靠“失业救济金”生活),没有“朋友”,没有家庭,而且生活在一张图片里。这张图片由他自己、一个小人物、生活在一个充满更多图片的房间里。实际上,他的墙壁被成百幅图片所覆盖。从裸体女性、到汽车、到机械。所有图片都是心智用来描述权力的。因此,这个微小的男人将变得吞没在所有这些图片里面。日复一日,他是任何一张他所浏览的图片的对象。我发现在我自己里面,当“我们”看着一张图片时,我实际上体验到一个现实在那张图片里面。这当然是心智被困在绝对的混乱中。因此,一个精神病患者杀人的可能性,比一个杀人者要小很多,因为他们无法集中注意力。一旦这张图片将它自身播出来那么他们再次跳出了图像。这是可以想象的最孤独的存在。思考一会儿关于你自己被困在心智的没有集中注意力、指导或甚至交流的能力中。只有简短的片刻,在那里他们接取现实(当他们设法工作或参与社交时)。因此你将发现精神病患者通常隐居和无法交流(当他们的心智无法找到感觉在他们中时字词是无效的)。对于这样一个存有来说,交流受到他们如何感知这些图片和想法的影响。因此,当他们看见并体验到他们的想法时他们不会说话太多。当然,在一个精神病患者的体验中在他们与他人的互动里面,这在他们的沉默中他们实际上可以交流。你认为一个精神病患者是安静的。不,他们有这么多的移动在他们的心智中。整个现实在播出,在他们的心智里这是难以置信的。不停止的现实、重复他们自己和经常互联。

The psychopath cannot direct these thoughts, they are the minds own creation (even though their directional abilities would be the mind). They seem unable to even break any one of these realities as they have no other reality to refer to! They watch you living your reality and it ‘seems’ normal to them that they cannot escape from theirs. Seems society cannot blame just the psychopath for being caught up in stories, hey? The man I walked in was fond of cats. I kid you not. How often do you watch a movie where the psychopath is fond of cats, cooped up in a little flat with fifteen cats? Seriously though they find animals very relaxing, especially cats, as cats generally have very low energy levels and tend to project calmness (more so then dogs). So he did indeed have two cats which he found as little kittens behind a dumpster. He found within them the peace that otherwise he would not have had. They lived day in and day out as near to him as possible (to assist him in being calm). Unfortunately this man was actually murdered (ironic actually as you now look at the mind set of the murderer) for his dole money. All because he stopped to look at a picture pasted on a wall. It was of a man riding on a motor cycle. He was so transfixed by this image (of himself racing about on this motor bike) that four thugs jumped out and robbed him, stabbing him in the chest. Even as he fell to the ground clutching at the bleeding wound, he never once left his vivid experience he was in with the motor bike.
精神病患者无法指导这些想法,它们是心智自己的创造物(尽管他们的指导能力会是心智)。他们看起来甚至无法打破这些现实中的任何一个,因为他们没有其他的现实去参照!他们观看你生活你的现实,而对他们来说这“看起来”正常,即他们无法逃离他们的(现实)。嘿,看起来社会无法仅仅因为沉湎于故事而责怪精神病患者?这个我行走在其中的男性喜爱猫。我不骗你。你多长时间看一部电影,在那里精神病患者喜爱猫,与15只猫一起禁闭在一个小公寓里?说真的,虽然他们发现动物非常放松,尤其是猫,因为猫一般有非常低的能量水平并倾向于投射平静(比狗更多)。因此,他的确有两只猫,即在大垃圾箱后面他发现了小猫。他在它们里面找到这个和平,否则他就不会有(和平)。它们日复一日生活在尽可能靠近他的地方(去援助他在平静中)。不幸地,这个男性实际上因为他的失业救济金被杀了(实际上讽刺的是,当你现在察看凶手的心智设置时)。全都因为他停下来看着一张贴在墙上的图片。这是一个男人骑在一辆摩托车上。他被这张图像惊呆了(他自己在这辆摩托车上飙车),四个暴徒跳出来并抢劫他,刺伤他的胸部。甚至当他跌到在地上抓住流血的伤口时,他从来没有离开过他的他和摩托车在一起的生动体验。

It was not for many years after I realised my choices that I walk freely from these actions. Therefore I walked with many regrets. I had to realize that what I had allowed was not the murder or rape itself but rather the opportunity to understand every possible inch within such a person’s mind. Now I use these ‘skill’s’ to assist the beings caught up in these spirals. I cannot begin to tell you the gratitude that I experience within me when I turn a murderer against his/her own mind. I once walked beside a man for four weeks, day in and day out just to speak to him when those thoughts arose. I would stay by his side, just incase the infinite was not aware and therefore could not stop him (the mind can be much stronger than the desires of either myself or an infinite). You see even though the infinite part of yourself feels everything occurring with you it still occurs that they miss the smallest refractions. Sometimes infinites miss entire actions due to how a beings mind is able to project their intentions. In order for the infinite (that dimensional part of you that is fully aware of your every move) to control/direct a being they have to stand clear of all thoughts, therefore the mind must be locked within a slow movement so that all movements are detected. You see the mind has the ability to project thoughts, leading the being along until they then strike, creating only mere moments within which the infinite must intervene. Often not an easy task. So I have since the beginning of this process used everything I have learned to control and direct the beings minds. I have walked beside those with immense sorrow, I have touched a child’s face when nobody knew of it’s pain, when all the child feel is it’s detriment creeping through like a final swoop. Often I have prevented children from collapsing with shock by merely staying within them, keeping them calm. It has been a long road from my perspective due to all the things I have had to face within humanity. I have even been the man responsible for the murdering of many, having beings executed by cross fire. I have made decisions that would affect beings lives and I have walked beside beings to their death. I have been inside a woman walking to the edge of a building and watched as we jumped to our death, with only mere thought going through the mind. The being only sees this one option, death to bring relief to their constant fear.
没有多少年之后,我领悟到我的选择是我可以自由地从这些行动中走出来。因此,我带着许多懊悔一起行走。我必须领悟到,我已经允许了的事物并不是杀人或强奸本身,而是去理解可能的每一英寸在这样一个人的心智里面的机会。现在,我用这些“技能”去援助困住在这些旋涡里的存有们。我无法开始告诉你我所体验到在我里面的感激,当我把一个凶手转而反对他/她自己的心智时。一次我行走在一个男性内部四周的时间,夜以继日当这些想法升起时仅仅对他讲话。我将呆在他的旁边,以防万一无限没有觉察到,而因此无法停止他(心智可以比要么我自己要么一个无限更加强壮)。你看见,即使你自己的无限部分,感到所有发生在你身上的事情,它仍然发生,即他们错失了最小的折射。有时候,无限错失了整个行动,因为一个存有的心智如何能够投射他们的意图。为了无限(即你的维度部分,即是完全觉察你的每一个移动的)要控制/指导一个存有他们必须离开所有的想法,因此心智必定被锁在一个缓慢移动里面,以便所有的移动被探测到。你瞧,心智有能力去投射想法,引导存有向前直到他们攻击、仅仅创造一些片刻,在其里面无限一定介入。这经常不是一个容易的工作。因此,从一开始这个进程,我已经使用所有我已经学到的事物去控制和指导存有的心智。我已经行走在那些有极大悲伤的人们旁边,我触摸一个孩子的脸,当没有一个人知道它的痛苦,当所有的孩子都觉得这是伤害,就像最后的突袭,。我已经经常经由仅仅呆在他们里面、使他们保持平静而阻止孩子随着震惊而崩溃。从我的视角来看,由于所有我已经必须面对在人类里面的事物,这是一条漫长的路。我甚至是那个对谋杀许多人负责的人,已经经由穿越火线而被枪决。我已经作出决定,即 将影响存有的生活,而我已经行走在存有身边直到他们的死亡。我已经在一个女性内在行走到一个建筑物的边缘,并且当我们跳向我们的死亡时观看,只带有很少的想法通过心智。这个存有只看见这一个选项,死亡使他们的持续害怕/恐惧得到缓解。

All done so that with what is to come I walk tall and strong as it takes absolute focus and specificity within those moments to reach clarity. By clarity I mean clearing the effects within this world when one being experiences something. When a being takes their life (for example) the effects spread throughout the world. Nothing that happens within this world, does not affect another, it is that simple. We are one therefore all share within each the actions of others. That means however that the moment something becomes a factual deed (meaning it occurred and there is no going back) all of existence experiences (just for a moment) the actual meaning of that deed. Hence the fact that beings in this world are trapped so extensively, due to the extensive nature of the current mind sets within us all on earth. The deed (e.g. suicide) projects from there the actual meaning of that deed to the world that all you can do when you’re world is apparently coming to an end is to commit suicide. That projection then floats throughout the world and all beings then get subjected to that energetic. Therefore the next being that thinks about their ‘world coming to an end’ will then interpret this experience with suicide! Fascinating watching the energy flow into a beings mind and become their thoughts. So what I do(and many thousands of beings do that assist 3D) is walk beside the being and redirect the intention away as the deed is done so that this may not occur again and all are free within their own processes of self-realization and awareness as equality and life.
所有一切完成了,以便随着即将来到的事物,我行走得高而且强壮,因为它需要绝对的聚焦和特定在那些片刻里面去达到澄清。通过澄清,我意思是,当一个存有体验到某些东西时,清理在这个世界里面的影响。当一个存有夺去了他们的生命(例如),影响散布遍及这个世界。没有发生在这个世界里面的事情,不影响另一个人,就是这么简单。我们是一体,因此所有分享在每个他人的行动里面。那意味着,无论如何,这个片刻某些东西成为了一个确实的行动(意思是,它发生了,而且没有回来),全部的存在体验(只是一会儿),那个行为的实际意义。因此存有在这个世界上的事实,被如此广泛地卡困住,由于当前的心智设置的广泛本质在我们全体里面在地球上。行动(例如,自杀)从那儿反射那个行为的真实意思给这个世界,即当你是世界时所有你能做的是,显然来到结束是去自杀。那个投射,然后漂浮遍及这个世界,而所有存有然后得到接受那个能量。因此,下一个存有考虑他们的“世界末日”将然后用自杀来解释这个体验!真奇妙,观看能量流入一个存有的心智,并成为他们的想法。因此我所做的事情(而且成千的存有那样做援助三维世界)是,当行动被做时行走在这个存有身边并指导意图离开,以便这也许不再发生,而所有人都自由的在他们自己的自我领悟和觉察等如平等和生命的进程里面。

Copyright 2007 http://www.desteni-universe.co.za. This may be shared in the original form only, to prevent any tampering and only as a complete document.
版权2007 http://www.desteni-universe.co.za。这也许仅仅以最初形态被分享、防止任何篡改,并且只是作为一个完整的文档。

高洪0221
帖子: 673
注册时间: 周日 7月 26, 2015 11:20 am

Re: 杰克 – 战争、谋杀和强奸的揭露 – 第2部分

帖子 高洪0221 »

Jack - War, murder and rape exposed - Part 2
杰克 – 战争、谋杀和强奸的揭露 – 第2部分
原文地址:http://desteni.org/desteni-material/blo ... sed-part-2

A Dead Man's Diary
War, murder and rape exposed by Jack- Part 2
Transcribed by and through Andrea
Date : 10/04/2007
一个死人的日记
杰克揭露的战争、谋杀和强奸-第2部分
由Andrea转录
日期:2007年10月4日

Today I am starting my story by sharing with you what I realized through experience about reality. Every day you grind away in your tiny existence and you often ask yourself: “Is this real?” Don’t lie – I know what it is you’re thinking! Just the mere fact that you’re reading my second article tells me that you’re thinking about what it is that drives me to ask questions as well. I started asking questions many thousands of years ago when I experienced myself as an interdimensional being, sometimes here on earth, sometimes in the dimensions. I required understanding on one simple question: “Where in the hell is God?” So I started looking. What I perceived God to be was in fact nothing but a bunch of beings sitting in the dimensions controlling man kind with multiple constructs of religion and different mind sets, what I mean is that within this world there are thousands of beings that have been specifically placed to prevent man kind from actually seeing, seeing the truth of who they really are? Do you notice that whenever you become slightly aware that there is something missing within this world, then suddenly some miraculous event happens that makes you stop asking questions – for a moment? Look back at when you have become aware of this world in its current situation. Are you honestly able to say that you’ve ever allowed yourself to go any further than consciousness, your mind and your thoughts? Or is each of you like everybody else remaining in the same mind-set for the rest of your lives – the same monotonous existence day in and day out?
今天,我开始我的故事,经由与你分享我通过体验关于现实所领悟到的。每一天你都在你的微小存在里消磨时光,而你经常问你自己:“这是真的吗?”不要说谎——我知道你正在想什么!仅仅是事实,你在阅读我的第二篇文章,告诉我你正在思考是什么驱动我也去问问题。几千年前我开始问问题,当我体验我自己为一个跨维度存有、有时候在这里在地球上、有时候在维度界里时。我需要理解一个简单的问题:“上帝到底在哪里?”因此我开始寻找。我认为上帝是,实际上没有什么而是一群存有坐在维度界里用宗教和不同心智设置的多重构造控制人类种族,我意思是,在这个世界里面有成千上万的存有已经被特定地放置去阻止人类种族实际上看见、看到他们真正是谁的真相。你是否注意到,无论何时你变得轻微觉察到有某些东西错失在这个世界里面,然后突然有些神奇的事件发生了,就使你有一会儿——停止了问问题?回头看,当你已经变得觉察到这个世界在它的现实情况中时。你是否能够诚实地说,你曾经允许你自己去比意识、你的心智和你的想法更进一步吗?或者是,你们每一个是否好像其他人在你的余生都保留在相同的心智设置里——日复一日相同单调的存在?

Today I will show you, while writing about war, murder and rape that through this application; you are officially being shown what it is we’re up against. Even as we type these stories the ‘beings’ that want control over this earth are becoming more and more aware of us. Soon we might have a war of our own – from the beings that are trying to control perspective. I am reminding you that nothing that happens in this world goes unplanned. There is either some ‘divine’ being or human factor controlling all of our lives – or so it has been. So, where to from here? I surely am not able to expect you to completely alone without support, fend for your existence, to take a stand, yet you have already. Are you able to see that? As you realize the things (which are common sense) and understanding what it is I mention and share with you, then you’re already going one step in the right direction. Direction has always been mankind’s greatest obstacle (other than the ever consistent, persistent mind). We are not able to overcome what we have created, but we sure are able to direct what we have created through taking our power, standing up and changing our individual experiences here on earth. Doing so through stating clearly what we will accept and allow and what we will not accept and allow. Direction on earth have always been that of lambs following their leader because hey, what the hell else are they up against if they dare break away? Through fear of the unknown, let me rather remain a sheep than stand up and become a leader. So I will share with you the details that have been hidden from you about war, rape and murder. Not that you are not able see it mind you, I’m merely showing you from a different perspective.
今天我将展示给你,当写关于战争、谋杀和强奸的时候,即通过这个应用;你被正式展示了我们所面临的是什么。正当我们打出这些故事,想要支配这个地球的“存有们”变得越来越觉察到我们。很快我们也许有一场我们自己的战争——从试图控制的存有的视角来看。我在提醒你没有什么发生在这个世界上的事情是在计划之外的。要么有一些“神圣的”存有或人类因素控制了我们生活的全部——要么一直都是如此。因此,从这里到哪里?当然我无法期望你去完全单独没有支持、照料你的存在,去表明立场,然而你已经(这样了)。你是否能看到这个?当你领悟事物(即是普同常识)并理解了我所提及并与你分享的东西,那么你已经朝着正确的方向迈出了一步。方向/指导一直是人类的最大障碍(除了始终如一、固执的心智)。我们无法克服我们已经创造了的事物,但是我们当然能够指导我们已经通过拿起我们的力量、站立起来和改变我们的个体体验在这里在地球上而创造了的事物。通过明确的陈述我们将接受和允许什么以及我们将不接受和允许什么而这样做。指导在地球上,一直是羊羔跟随它们的头领,因为,嘿!如果他们胆敢逃跑,他们到底还面对其他什么?通过害怕未知,让我宁愿做一只羊而非站立起来和成为一个头领。因此,我将与你分享一直向你隐瞒的战争、强奸和谋杀的细节。并不是说你无法看见它,请注意,我仅仅在从一个不同的视角展示给你。

Let’s look at war. Simple actually. Big guns great amounts of suffering and pain and to no avail. Eventually the beings in charge forget or oversee the technicalities that ‘caused’ the mess in the first place and they start all over again. War in its extreme nature could become our saving grace one day – if we’d prefer it so. Imagine – what better way to end it all, than with an atomic bomb, to end all this constant suffering and pain that exist in this world, surely that is simple. Let’s play fight for a moment. I’ll pretend to dislike you so that you become so insulted that you pretend to want to fight me and behind this fight between the two of us sits key people balancing the equations so that neither of us wins, only those that sit behind the fight between the two of us achieve wealth. Well done human race we’re all pawns in this little money making scheme – especially all those dedicated soldiers and war lords. Now let’s say for a moment you’re aware already that this is the motive behind war – the motive being money. Now I ask you a very straight forward question: Who controls war? Is it really the governments and presidents or are we just kidding ourselves? I have another question for you: When last did you look in the mirror? This morning? Yes, well now here is the shocker: This morning you saw the system responsible for rape, murder and war. All in one go you saw the entire world’s problems. Thought it couldn’t get that bad and yet here it is, the truth about each one of us. Now I will leave it up to Hitler to explain to you how we became and function as systems, but I will show you straightforward and directly what it means when we throw ourselves into the world. When did you allow yourself to become a system, let’s ask that. Was it at birth, no perhaps not that early already. Did you change when your parents started showing discipline, when they started filling you with rules and regulations? Yes and no, but it also started when we asked ourselves the question: What can I have in this world? Do you remember being a small child and your awareness became that of: “I want!”? Adults show us through allowance that wanting is an acceptable application and desire. They allow us to express that we want what they want. So then what happens is the mind creates its own little world of wants and needs. It wants attention, toys, excitement, money and eventually it wants everything that it sees. Therefore we get to the extremes of war, rape and murder. Through children accessing desires, wants and needs, which have been pre-programmed within them to believe that they’re actually really experiencing these desires, wants and needs, which have in truth been pre-programmed within their mind systems to participate within as much as possible to in this way feed the systems. The children are then feeding the systems through participating continuously and constantly within the pre-programmed applications which are not real – because they were designed and placed by systems.
让我们看看战争。实际上简单的。大型枪械、极大量的受难和痛苦,但毫无用处。最终,掌管一切的存有忘记或监督最初“引起”混乱的技术性,然后他们又重新开始。战争在它的极端本质里有一天可以成为我们的可取之处——如果我们愿意的话。想象一下——有什么更好的方式来结束这一切,比用一颗原子弹,去结束所有这持续的受难和痛苦存在于这个世界上,当然这是简单的。让我们玩一会儿打仗。我会假装不喜欢你所以你受到如此的侮辱以至于你假装想要与我战斗,而在这个战斗背后在我们两个之间,坐着关键人物平衡这个等式以便我们谁也赢不了,只有那些坐在战斗背后在我们两个之间的人们获得财富。做得好 人类种族,我们都是棋子在这个小小的赚钱计划里——尤其所有那些专用的士兵和军阀。现在,让我们说有一会儿你已经觉察到这是一个战争背后的动机——动机是金钱。现在我问你一个非常直接的问题:谁控制了战争?真的是政府和总统吗?或我们是否只是在开自己的玩笑?我有另一个问题问你:你上次照镜子是什么时候?今天早晨?是的,好,现在在这里令人震惊的是:这个早晨你看见这个系统为强奸、谋杀和战争负责。全部一下子你看见了这整个世界的问题。认为它不可能达到那么坏,然而,它就在这里,关于我们每一个人的真相。现在,我将把它留给希特勒来向你解释我们如何变成并运行为系统,但是,我将坦率并直接地展示给你 当我们把自己投入这个世界时是什么意思。何时你允许你自己变成一个系统的,让我们问问。是在出生时吗,不,也许还没那么早。当你的父母开始展示纪律时,当他们开始用规则和制度填充你时,你有没有改变?有还是没有,但是,当我们问我们自己问题时,它也开始了:我可以拥有什么在这个世界上?你是否记得作为一个小孩子,而你的觉察变成了:“我要!”成年人展示给我们,通过允许那个想要是一个可接受的应用和欲望。他们允许我们去表达我们想要他们所要的东西。因此,然后发生的事情是,心智创造了它自己的想要和需要的小世界。它想要关注、玩具、兴奋/刺激、钱,而最终它想要它所看见的所有一切。因此,我们到达了战争、强奸和谋杀的极端。通过孩子接近欲望、想要和需要,即已经被预编程在他们自己里面去相信他们实际上真的体验到这些欲望、想要和需要,即已经实际上被预编程在他们的心智系统里面去参与到之中尽可能以这种方式喂养系统。孩子,然后通过持续不断参与进并不是真实的预编程应用里面,喂养着系统——因为,他们由系统被设计和配置。

The same goes for war, rape and murder, those beings who continuously participate within wants, needs and desires which pertain to these specific applications, they feed, through their constant and continuous application, the same systems as that of children which in turn creates and manifests their specific expression. Is a poor chap sitting on the street corner really able to want? Does he want for food or does he want for freedom from poverty? Both, yes and no. We want what we perceive is our dream and desire so therefore we become obsessed by dreams and desires, this is not able to be denied. I do not dream and desire for anything, well yes I must admit I am not able to dream as I am not able to sleep. I rest but I don’t sleep. I am referring to dreaming in the same context as that of wishing. So I do not wake up in the morning faced with dreams as wishes and desires to be fulfilled or achieved for the day. I want for nothing, though I am doing something about this world's inhabitants to ensure that they stop feeding systems so that we are all able to be free from consciousness and mind bullshit. The dimensions are in oneness and equality with all that exists, therefore we are willing to give up and let go of everything, even ourselves, to ensure that all walks free from consciousness and the mind as systems which we have allowed to control and enslave us. Why did heaven decide to stand up by giving up ourselves and walking within and as each human being here on earth? Well to be frank I did it because I decided some time ago already that I am assisting human beings to not have their lives and who they really are to be completely destroyed so those that are here are able to have a chance to experience who they really are within the process to come.
战争、强奸和谋杀也是如此,那些持续不断地参与进想要、需要和欲望里面的存有,即关于这些特定应用的,他们喂养,通过他们不断连续的应用,相同的系统如同那属于孩子的,即反过来创造并显化他们的特定表达。一个穷小子坐在街角真的能够想要吗?他想要食物吗、或他想要摆脱贫穷吗?两者都,要和不要。我们想要我们感知是我们的梦想和欲望的事物,因此我们变得痴迷于梦想和欲望,这是不能否认的。我的确没有梦想和渴望任何东西,好吧,是的,我必须承认当我无法入睡时我不能做梦。我休息但我不睡觉。我指的是,梦在如同那属于希望的相同脉络中。因此,我早上不会醒来面对梦如同在一天中被实现或完成的希望和欲望。我什么都不想要,虽然我在做某些关于这个世界的居民的事情,去确保他们停止喂养系统,以便我们全都能够是/成为摆脱意识和心智的废话。维度界在平等一体中与所有一切在一起存在,因此,我们乐意放弃和放开一切事物,甚至我们自己,去确保全体从意识和心智等如系统,即我们已经允许来控制和奴役我们的 之中走出来。为什么天界决定站立起来经由放弃我们自己和行走在里面并等如每个人类存有在这里在地球上?老实说,我做它是因为不久前我就已经决定,我在援助人类存有去不使他们的生活和他们真正所是/是谁被完全摧毁,因此那些是在这里的能够有机会去体验他们真正所是/是谁在接下来的进程里面的人们。

When I say lives and who you really are – I’m talking about the life you are not even able to imagine to be experienced as at this moment it’s hidden behind who you are now as consciousness systems manifested as your mind. They’re hidden behind everything we’ve created as enslavement and control, sits a being that wants for nothing, desires nothing, dreams for nothing and needs nothing – a being who is absolutely content and at peace. The reason why I give a fuck is that I am as all existing infinitely in this existence and I sure as hell would not like to experience myself in a world that exists like this godforsaken existence. I have the ability with the dimensions as one to change this excuse for an existence and experience of ourselves, to transform this experience into something worthwhile to participate within and to be proud of. Would it mean this world will have to release itself from everything through giving up and letting go of all that has been created, yes absolutely. We as human beings have no power now; we tremble before systems as we give ourselves to them through allowance of such mind shit which controls and enslaves. Why specifically do I use the words: We as humans? Here I am specifically stating that we as the dimensions are walking as one within and as each human being to support them in every moment of their experience of themselves here in this process on earth. Systems as the mind are not what you think they are either. They are consciousness that feeds off our participation and allowance – we have become their power source. We are not even able to move in a particular direction without some system being there to get its daily fix. So let me explain to you the reality of this world. It has been explained by Hitler and other beings where we are currently functioning from, as systems.
当我说生活和你真正所是/是谁时——我正在谈论在这一刻你甚至无法想象是/成为体验为的生活,它隐藏在现在你所是者/是谁等如意识系统背后显化为你的心智。它们隐藏在我们已经创造为奴役和控制的一切事物背后,坐着一个什么都不想要、什么都没欲望、什么都不梦想和什么都不需要的存有——一个完全满足并处于和平状态的存有。我不在乎的原因是,我等如全体无限地存在在这个存在界里,而我非常确定不愿意体验我自己在一个好像这种被遗忘的存在界里存在的世界。我有这个能力与维度界一起等同如一为一个我们自己的存在和体验去改变这个借口,去把这个体验转变为某种值得做的事情去参与进里面并值得骄傲。这是否意味着,这个世界将不得不通过放弃和放开所有那一切已经创造了的事物,是的,绝对地,而从一切事物中释放它自身。我们作为人类存有,现在没有力量;我们在系统面前颤栗,因为我们通过允许这种心智垃圾即控制和奴役,而把我们自己给了它们。为什么我特别地使用这个字词:我们作为人类?在这里,我特定地在说明,我们作为跨维度(存有)正在行走等同如一在里面并等如每个人类存有 去支持他们在他们的他们自己的体验的每一个片刻中在这里在这个进程中在地球上。系统等如心智也不是你认为它们所是的那样。它们是意识,从我们的参与和允许中取食——我们已经变成了它们的力量来源。我们甚至无法移入外面的一个特定方向,一些系统是在那里去得到它们的每日修复。因此,让我向你说明这个世界的现实。它已经由希特勒和其他存有说明了,在那里,我们当前正在运行来自、作为系统。

Now I will tell you why your systems allow for rape, war and murder. Remember when I explained to you about what the being experiences when they are committing any one of these acts? Well here is basically why they are not able to stop themselves at all. You see the same system that you allow to direct you is what makes a rapist do what he is driven to do. So, where to now? How does it feel knowing you all have the same master? The systems basically generate enough chaos in this world so that they are able to exist. An ideal situation is where everything you do is able to be traced to wants, desires and needs. That pretty much takes out everything you do is it not? So let us look at the same system for rape that generates relationship. Relationship is where the mind desires to be desired. It generates hormones in your body to make you desire another. Then it creates loneliness, an absolutely absurd feeling considering that you have only yourself and yourself is sufficient, content and at peace with who you are alone. So therefore you now desire to create a relationship for yourself, because it makes sense to have another want and desire you. Now you go out there allowing yourself to become something you truly actually are probably not. Well considering that you have no actual use for desire you have to pick yourself up from who you have become (mostly) to please another. How many times have you remained exactly who you are yet another accepts you totally? Not that it would be fun either because then what? What is the chase all about if it doesn’t throw you off balance and create all kinds of emotions and feelings? If two beings greeted each other and said: “Wow, you’re stable and certain of who you are infinitely so, I’m stable and I am certain of who I am infinitely so, let us walk this world together and express who we are unconditionally”…. well, wouldn’t that be wonderful – open honesty in communication. Now, however, it is all about who beats who and is the male or the female stronger? In essence relationship is not able to be further from who we really are as we in essence don’t desire, want or need. We just are. Take desire, want and need out of our every day lives…. well just for a moment imagine how you would fit into this world. Nothing would matter to you. Where would our economies go if people just stopped buying things, stopped desiring for anything outside themselves.
现在,我将告诉你为什么你的系统允许强奸、战争和谋杀。请记住,当我向你说明关于当他们正在做这些行为中的任何一种时,存有体验到什么?好的,在这里主要是为什么他们根本无法停止他们自己。你看见这个你允许去指导你的相同系统,正是使强奸者做了他被驱使去做的事情。因此,现在在哪里?知道你们全都有相同的主人,这感觉如何?基本上,系统生成足够的混乱在这个世界上,以便它们能够生存。一个理想的状态是,在那里,所有你做的事情是能够被追溯到想要、欲望和需要。这几乎把你所做的一切都去掉了,难道不是吗?因此,让我们看看和强奸一样的相同系统,即生成关系。关系是,在那里,心智渴望被渴望。它生成荷尔蒙在你的身体里去使你渴望另一个人。然后,它创造孤独、一个绝对荒谬的感觉,考虑到你只有你自己,而你自己是足够、满足的并与你所是者/是谁单独处于和平中。因此,你现在渴望为你自己创造一个关系,因为有另一个想要和渴望你的人是有意义的。现在,你去那里允许你自己成为某种你真正实际上可能并不是的事物。好,考虑到你对欲望没有实际的用处,你必须从你已经(大部分)成为谁之中振作你自己,去讨好另一个人。有多少次你保持了真确你所是者/是谁,然而另一个人完全接受了你?这也并不是很有趣,然后因为什么?如果它没有让你失去平衡和创造各种各样的情绪和感受,关于追逐是什么?如果两个存有问候彼此,并说:“哇哦,你是稳定的并确定你所是者/是谁无限地如此,我是稳定的和我确定我所是者/是谁无限地如此,让我们一起行走这个世界并且无条件地表达我们所是者/是谁”……好,这不是极好吗——在交流中打开诚实。现在,无论如何,这全都是关于谁击败谁、以及男性还是女性更强壮?本质上,关系无法从我们真正所是者/是谁中更进一步,因为本质上我们并不渴望、想要或需要。我们只是这样。把欲望、想要和需要从我们的每日生活中剔除……好,仅仅一会儿,想象一下你将如何融入这个世界。你什么都无所谓。如果人们仅仅停止购买东西、停止渴望任何在他们自己外在的事物,我们的经济将走向哪里?

When are we going to realize that what we have created isn’t real, but actually a consciousness mind created illusion? Do you understand how these simple actions of desire want and need have turned what we have allowed into absolute chaos? Everything we have created thus far has been through our allowance of consciousness manifested as the mind directing us. With the energy being created by the beings desire, want and need for something through allowance and participation they in this way feed the systems – through the creation of energy! So therefore you now understand that relationships feed just as many systems as that of rape. Yes, you ask me how I compare your relationships (with everything) to that of rape. All participations and allowances in any actions which create and manifest emotional and feeling energy – such applications feed systems. Thus whether you are in a relationship or a rapist – in both instances, energy is created that is required to be released with the cause being that of participation. The one in relationship release the compound energy of desire through sex and the rapist release the compound energy through more violent deliberate sex referred to as raping. I ask you this: When a man rapes does he rape because the energy that is created within him is not able to be contained and therefore he breaks that by ultimately destroying the image that relationships project? The image relationship project is that of a wondrous experience which all desire – to me those in relationship have mastered the ability to contain the compound energy created through participation of desiring another – the compound energy magnificently released during the act of sex. Those that rape destroy the image of relationship by showing all what relationships in truth really have become – releasing compound energy generated through the desire of another with sex – hidden with the perception of desiring for relationship. Relationships have merely become the release of compound energy through sex – that’s it. The actions and experiences of those in relationship and the rapist may differ vastly – but the cause behind their actions and experiences are exactly the same. What do you allow – relationships to convince you that you must have relationships? We have judged people for raping yet we are not able to see the simple similarity of the same situation. We live the system that drives the rapist insane. Why is he not able to control himself? Well are you honestly able to live without feeding the systems of this world as what you have defined yourselves as? Are you able to leave relationships, desires, feelings, thoughts and discard them because they have only one thing in common? I wonder whether you even see how relationships feed the exact same system.
我们什么时候才能领悟到,我们已经创造了的事物并不是真实的,而实际上是一个意识心智创造的幻觉?你是否理解这些欲望想要和需要的简单行动,已经变成了我们已经允许进入绝对混乱的事物?所有迄今为止我们已经创造了的事物,已经通过我们意识的允许而显化为心智指导着我们。随着能量被存有的对某些事物的欲望、想要和需要,通过允许并参与它们以这种方式喂养系统 而创造——通过能量的创造!因此,现在你理解了,关系喂养正像强奸有一样多的系统。是的,你问我怎么把你(与所有事物)的关系与那个强奸作比较。所有的参与和允许在任何行动中,即创造并显化情绪和感受能量——这种应用喂养系统。因此,无论你在一个关系中或是一个强奸犯——在两个例子中,能量被创造,即需要与是那个参与的原因一起被释放。一个人在关系中,通过性释放增幅的欲望能量,而强奸者通过更多暴力故意的性被称为强奸来释放增幅的能量。我问你这个:当一个男人强奸时,他是否因为被创造在他里面的能量无法被控制,而因此他通过最终毁坏这个关系投射的图像 而打破了这个关系?图像关系投射,是属于一种奇妙的体验,即所有欲望——对于我,那些在关系中的已经掌握了去控制增幅能量创造的能力,通过渴望另一个人的参与——增幅的能量,在性行为期间壮丽地释放。那些强奸,通过展示所有实际上关系真的已经变成什么的一切 毁坏了关系的图像——通过另一个人对性的渴望,释放产生的增幅能量—— 隐藏渴望关系的感觉。关系仅仅已经变成了通过性增幅能量的释放——就是这样。那些在关系中的行动和体验,与强奸犯也许有极大差别——但是,他们的行动和体验背后的原因完全一样。你允许了什么——关系去说服你,你必须有关系?我们因为强奸评判人们,然而我们无法看见相同情形的简单相似性。我们生活在把强奸犯逼疯了的系统中。为什么他无法控制他自己?好,在没有喂养这个世界的系统等如你已经把你自己定义为的事物 的情况下,老实说,你真的能活下去吗?你是否能够离开关系、欲望、感受、想法并放弃它们,因为它们只有一个共同点?我不知道你是否甚至看到,关系如何喂养完全相同的系统。

Woman have now for the first time been given a very interesting choice (well at least the beings here on earth I work and communicate with on a daily basis who are supporting heaven with the process to come). Are you deciding to feed systems or are you asking of yourself to become something more – it’s either systems or self. That opens a very interesting can of worms because we sit here talking about the intricate details of relationship all day long. Are we able to function without being trapped by relationships? Yes we are able to do with systems what we like. We are able to direct them; we are even able to anticipate them. We are able to even destroy them but unfortunately in order for us to destroy systems we must destroy that through which they feed. Relationships, desire, money, thoughts, absolutely everything you are able to imagine as well as everything we have defined ourselves as in this world, because in truth it’s not who we really are. Thus we are only able to direct and destroy and anticipate systems as consciousness when we are not enslaved or controlled by them. Why? We are not getting any closer to becoming aware that we are indeed able to live without all these things, so now unfortunately the dimensions will have to destroy everything about this world so all may be forced to give up and let go all self-defined allowed systems who is not who anybody really is. We are stating: ‘Till here no further with the allowance and acceptance of systems in our creation. ’You my friend are going to have to realize that anything which happens now in your world, you will not be able to control or stop, we are bringing your world to a grinding halt –thanks to the dimensions. Not exactly what you would expect us to say now is it? I mean isn’t heaven supposed to come down on clouds with light and grace to alleviate suffering? Well yes and no, of course our ultimate goal is to alleviate this world’s suffering but what are we allowing when we do the dirty work for you? Are we creating more dependencies and reliance’s? Yes, instead of taking responsibility for your own world and realizing that we all as equal as one are responsible for earth’s situation. You will no sooner continue with your old patterns once we leave. You realize now that what I have just said makes sense and have just become aware of your own reality and how you would continue if all was cleared up for you, instead of you doing it for yourselves with our support. Are you able to imagine what would happen if all suffering was taken away but our original desires still remain? The exact same thing – we’d all start creating the exact same bullshit, because it’s all we know. So here we go the ending of what use to be your lives within consciousness. What we plan on doing is showing you that you remain when all things have been destroyed and removed. You remain intact with oh so much more than what you believe possible. When we’ve destroyed the construct of money which controls and enslaves humanity and lies and desire you will just live and be infinitely here. Nobody wants to be in this chaos, ask yourself. Don’t tell me that you agree unless you’ve honestly looked at exactly where humans have currently placed their awareness, do you think the human race is able to take care of themselves individually, equally as one if we we’re here to assist and support you? Not unless we destroy everything that has been so that you are able to see what you have allowed, take responsibility and never create such bullshit again.
女性,现在第一次,已经被赋予一个非常有趣的选择(好,至少这个在这里在地球上我与之工作和交流的存有,每天随着将到来的进程正在支持天界的人)。你是否决定喂养系统或你是否在要求你自己成为某种更多的事物——这要么是系统要么是自我。这打开了一个非常有趣的棘手问题,因为我们一整天坐在这里谈论关系的复杂细节。我们能不在关系的限困下运行吗?是的,我们能够用我们所喜欢的系统去做。我们能够指导它们;我们甚至能够预料它们。我们甚至能够破坏它们,但是不幸地,为了让我们去毁坏系统,我们必须通过它们所喂养的东西来毁灭它们。关系、欲望、金钱、想法,绝对所有你可以想象的事物,还有所有我们已经把我们自己定义为在这个世界里的事物,因为事实上,这并不是我们真正所是者/是谁。因此,只有当我们不被它们奴役和控制时,我们才能够指导和摧毁和预料系统等如意识。为什么?我们没有更接近去变得觉察到没有了所有这些东西我们的确能够生活,因此现在,不幸地,维度界将必须毁坏所有关于这个世界的东西,因此,全体也许被迫放弃和放开所有的自我定义了的允许了的系统,即并不是任何人真正所是/是谁。我们说明:“到此为止,没有进一步的系统的允许和接受在我们的创造中。你,我的朋友将要必须领悟到,任何现在发生在你的世界里的事情,你将无法控制或停止,我们正在把你的世界带到停滞不前——感谢维度界。不完全是你现在期望我们说的事物,对吗?我意思是,天界难道不应该带着光明和恩惠从云端走下来去减轻痛苦吗?好的,是和不是,当然我们的终极目标是,去减轻这个世界的苦难,但是当我们为你做肮脏工作时我们在允许什么?我们是否创造了更多的依赖和信赖?”是的,而不是对你自己的世界负责和领悟到我们全体等如平等同如一体对地球的现状负责。一旦我们离开了,你将不再继续你的旧模式。你现在领悟到,我刚才所说的是有道理的,并刚刚变得觉察到你自己的现实,以及如果所有一切都为你清理了、而不是你为你自己用我们的支持做它,那么你将如何继续?你能否想象,如果所有苦难被拿走而我们的最初欲望仍然保留,会发生什么吗?完全相同的事情——我们全都将开始创造完全一样的胡扯,因为这就是所有我们知道的一切。因此在这里,我们结束了你的生活过去是/成为什么在意识里面。我们计划做的事情是展示给你,当所有事物已经被毁掉并移除时你保留。你保留完整,哦,远远超过你所相信可能的事物。当我们毁掉金钱的概念,即控制和奴役人类的,以及谎言和欲望,你将只是活并是无限地在这里。没有人想要是/成为在混乱中,问问你自己。不要告诉我你同意,除非你已经诚实地察看真确人类当前已经把他们的觉察放置到哪里?如果我们是在这里援助和支持你,你认为人类种族能够个别地、平等地等同如一地照顾他们自己吗?除非我们毁掉已经是的所有一切以便你能够看见你已经允许了的事物、负起责任并永远不再创造这种胡扯。

Next question: what are you willing to see within yourself? Are you aware that your consciousness allows this world’s systems to exist merely by being a part of this world and participating within it? Are you aware that the murderer is the only being willing to destroy what they experience? As I have explained in my previous article I have seen the inner thoughts of the rapist, murderer and creator of wars. They all have one thing in common: They act out. Have you noticed they actually decide that this mixed up jumbling of thoughts in their mind must stop so they act out. They destroy themselves, yet in the process they destroy everything that surrounds them as well. They see themselves as the other person so that they are able to break that which is destroying them. Their minds create such chaos within them. They see themselves within how the world’s systems control them, yet they also see others as the systems and control. They lash out destroying everything – themselves and their world around them. So are we really sure that war, murder and rape are all outside and distant from ourselves? No, we are not able to be sure. I have seen from my own experience that there is a proverbial fine line between where it is we see ourselves standing regarding such matters and where we actually are. We’re just walking along feeding the systems that make other people act crazy and go insane. So where does this leave you, bewildered, shameful? No, that is not where I am taking this. I would, however prefer you to start looking at these events from a different perspective. Give yourself the opportunity to allow us to tell you and share with you more about consciousness, systems, the mind and the reason why. Soon you will realize and see how everything around you is not able to be trusted. Where does everything come from, where are you going, who are you allowing yourself to become – without our intervention. Now don’t get me wrong, I have not just made a political or religious statement. All I am stating is that we’re here in on earth amongst you to show you where things are going to now, how it works and the reason for it being the way it is. I personally have experienced what the conscious mind does; it is not able to be trusted. Your entire mind is not able to be trusted. So therefore I conclude that you are now able to see from my perspective how your entire world feeds the systems. Next I would like to explain to you how the systems of the conscious mind are able to direct you through your participation and allowance (in terms of relationship, murder and war).
下一个问题:你愿意看见什么在你自己里面?你觉察到你的意识允许这个世界的系统去仅仅通过作为这个世界的一部分而存在并参与在它里面吗?你觉察到谋杀者是唯一愿意毁掉他们所体验的事物的存有吗?正如我已经在我之前的文章里说明的,我已经看到强奸者、谋杀者和战争的创造者的内在想法。他们都有一个共同点:他们采取行动。你是否注意到,实际上他们决定这个混淆了思想的混乱在他们的心智里必须停止,因此他们采取行动。他们毁掉了他们自己,然而在这个过程中他们也毁掉了在他们周围的一切。他们把他们自己视为另一个人,以便他们能够去打破那个正在毁掉他们的人。他们的心智创造了这种混乱在他们里面。他们看见他们自己在这个世界的系统如何控制他们里面,然而他们也把其他人视为系统和控制。他们攻击摧毁一切——他们自己和他们周围他们的世界。因此,我们真的确信战争、谋杀者和强奸者全都在外面并离我们自己很远吗?不,我们无法确定。我从我自己的体验中已经看到,有一条众所周知的细线在关于这些事情我们看见我们自己站在哪里、和我们实际上在哪里之间。我们只是向前走着喂养系统,即 使其他人们行为疯狂和发疯。因此,这把你带到了哪里、使你困惑、令你羞愧?不,这并不是我在讲的内容。我将,无论如何更喜欢你开始从一个不同的视角来察看这些事件。给你自己机会去允许我们来告诉你和与你分享更多关于意识、系统、心智和为什么的原因。很快你将领悟和看见,所有你周围的事物如何是无法被信赖的。所有一切来自哪里,你要去哪里、你允许你自己去成为你是谁——没有我们的干预。现在,不要误解我,我并不只是做一个政治或宗教的声明。所有我正在声明的是,我们是在这里在地球上在你们中间去展示给你现在事情将走向哪里、它如何运作以及它就是这样的原因。我个人已经体验过意识心智做了什么;它是不可信赖的。你的整个心智无法被信赖。因此,我断定现在你能从我的视角看见你的整个世界如何喂养系统。下一次我愿意向你说明,意识心智的系统如何能够通过你的参与和允许 指导你(依据关系、谋杀和战争。)

When the human mind becomes a system it basically means it locks you into a pattern to be able to direct you so that it is able to ‘feed’ itself. This direction is where it gets all its energy from so that universally it’s able to thrive. Let’s say for example that your relationship is based on you needing company (which is the basis to every relationship). Your consciousness makes you believe that you require company so that you are happy and content and not lonely anymore. That in essence is like me telling you in order for happiness to become happiness it requires something. What would happiness require, if it isn’t already….. happiness. Consciousness takes what we have allowed within this world and drives you through all of it to see where you will allow yourself to be trapped. Will you be trapped into having sex? Will you feed it by going alone – defining being alone as loneliness? Loneliness is only something made up to tell you you’re wrong for not allowing systems. Are you lonely? Sure, we perceive ourselves in need of the company of another. Why? Well humans tend to think they are not able give themselves what others are able to give themselves. So they ‘want’ the company of others. Nothing wrong with company, but how far will you go to invalidate your own existence? Do you desire company because you are not able to stand alone as everything or are you expressing yourself by being in the company of others? To perceive yourself to be lonely is to make the statement that you require something outside of you to validate your existence. So what do we allow: Relationships. From sex, to marriage to infidelity – we always find something in another that ‘fulfills’ us. “So what!” you might state? Well, the last time I checked everybody on this planet had a problem with the rapist. Must I remind you that to feed the system by being in a relationship is actually not all that less of a deal than being what the rapist allows. As I have explained previously the actions and experience of relationship and rape may differ, but the cause and the reason behind it as the creation of compound energy created through desire of another – is exactly the same. Catch 22 don’t you think?
当人类心智变成一个系统时,这基本上意味着它把你锁入一个模式以能够去指导你以便它能“喂养”它自身。这个指导是,在那里它从中获得它的所有能量以便它能够普遍繁荣。让我们说,例如你的关系立基于你需要陪伴(即是对每一个关系的基础)。你的意识使你相信你需要陪伴以便你是快乐和满足而且不再孤单的。这本质上好像是,我告诉你为了让快乐成为快乐它需要某些东西。如果还没有……快乐的话,快乐将需要什么?意识拿起我们已经允许了在这个世界里面的东西并驱使你通过所有这一切去看看你将允许你自己在哪里被困住。你将被困在性行为里吗?你将通过单独前行——把是单独的定义为孤独吗?孤独仅仅是某种作成了告诉你你错在没有允许系统的东西。你孤独吗?当然,我们感知我们自己需要另一个人的陪伴。为什么?好,人类倾向于认为他们无法给予他们自己 其他人能够给予他们自己的事物。因此,他们“想要”其他人的陪伴。陪伴没有错,但是,你将在多大程度上令你自己的存在无效?你是因为你无法单独站立如同一切事物而渴望陪伴或你是通过处于其他人的陪伴中在表达你自己吗?去感知你自己是孤独的,是去作出 你需要某种你外在的东西去令你的存在有效的声明。因此,我们的确允许了:关系。从性、到结婚到不忠诚——我们总是寻找某些在另一个人中“满足”我们的东西。你可能会说“那又怎样?”好的,最后一次我检查每个人在这个星球上,对于强奸犯有一个问题。我必须提醒你,通过处于一个关系中来喂养系统,比起强奸犯所允许的东西,实际上也不是什么大不了的事。正如我在之前已经说明的,关系和强奸的行动和体验也许不同,但是,在它后面的理由和原因等如 通过对另一个人的渴望而创造的增幅能量的创造物——是完全一样的。第22条军规,你不这么认为吗?
(译者注:Catch 22--《第二十二条军规》是美国作家约瑟夫•海勒创作的长篇小说,该小说以第二次世界大战为背景,通过对驻扎在地中海一个名叫皮亚诺扎岛(此岛为作者所虚构)上的美国空军飞行大队所发生的一系列事件的描写,揭示了一个非理性的、无秩序的、梦魇似的荒诞世界。摘自“百度百科”)

We give ourselves allowance to feed the systems through acceptable methods by the wondrous beautiful magnificent projection of relationships but oh boy, the rapist who gets driven to destroy all that is represented by relationships through showing and revealing by his actions what relationships have become as release of compound energy through sex, he’s a bad, bad boy. Nonsense, look around you, how many youngsters (and adults) are almost commemorated for their abilities to have sex and be in a relationship. It has been turned into a global prize. Are you in love…well then we think you have what it takes to be the ideal human and so you all strive to be what the systems dictate you to become. A being which apparently is not able to exist without relationship and uses desire for another as motivating factor to direct you into having a relationship as a necessity. If only we could stand free of all the conscious systems and see where it is we are headed to. Do you believe that rape will end because you pray or through throwing them into prison? Will these ‘people’ stop because you say so and demand so and establish laws and regulations to find some way to trap them into stopping what they’re doing. No, they will only stop when the systems that control them within is no longer able to do so because you don’t allow the systems within them to be fed through participation. Now, am I saying break up your marriage and or relationship and run away screaming. No, I ask however that you become very, very aware about why you have a relationship. Remember everything depends on how frank, honest and directive you are and your own corrective action. Here you thought I was going to explain to you that rapists are mean, selfish bastards and instead I ask you to step up and be honest about your own relationships. Nothing like what they write in the books you’ve been reading! It’s fascinating – that which you judge, fear, resist and condemn are signs of that existing somewhere in some way inside yourself. So, those that condemn, judge, fear and resist rapists are actually stating that that which exist within and as the rapist’s expe¬rience – exist within themselves and through fear of facing themselves as the rapist they lash out on them, condemn them and judge them in this way justifying their own actions being acceptable ways of feeding the systems, which are participations within relationships.

我们通过接受的方法经由关系的奇妙美丽壮观的投射,给予我们自己允许去喂养系统,但是,天啊!强奸者被驱使去摧毁由关系代表的这一切,通过经由他的行动展示并揭示出关系已经成为什么等如通过性的增幅能量的释放,他是一个很坏、很坏的男孩。胡说!看看你周围,有多少年轻人(和成年人)差不多为了纪念他们的做爱和谈恋爱的能力。这已经变成了一个全球奖。你恋爱的了吗……那么,我们认为你拥有成为一个理想人类的必要条件,而因此,你们全都努力是/成为系统指示你去成为的样子。一个存有,显然没有了关系无法生存,并用对另一个人的欲望作为激发因素,去必然地指导你建立一个关系。要是我们可以站在所有意识系统的外面,并看看我们前往哪里 多好。你是否相信因为你祈祷或通过把他们扔进监狱,强奸将终止?因为你这么说和这样要求和创建律法和规则去寻找某些方法以诱骗他们停止他们正在做的事情,这些“人们”将停止吗?不,他们将只有当控制他们在里面的系统不能再这样做时才停止,因为你不允许系统在他们里面通过参与被喂养。现在,我是在说结束你的婚姻或关系并尖叫着跑开吗?不,我问的是,无论如何你要变得非常、非常觉察关于为什么你要有一个关系。请记得所有一切取决于你有多少坦白、诚实和指导以及你自己的校正行动。在这里你以为我将要向你解释强奸者是卑鄙、自私的杂种,相反,我要求你去走近和诚实的关于你自己的关系。没有什么像他们写在书里你已经读过的东西一样!这是奇妙的——即你评判、害怕、抵抗和谴责,是那一切某种程度上存在于你自己内在某些地方的标志。因此,那些谴责、评判、害怕和抵抗强奸者的东西,实际上是在说,那就存在于里面并等如强奸者的体验——存在于他们自己里面并通过害怕面对他们自己等如强奸者,他们猛烈抨击他们、谴责他们和评判他们,以这种方式辩解他们自己的行动是可以接受的喂养系统的方式,即是参与在关系里面。

So, sit down with your partner and ask them: Why are we together? And don’t stop until you know exactly which part of the relationship system you’ve allowed yourself to fall into and how you are feeding the systems. Indicators of allowed relationship systems would be any and all forms of excuses and justifications spoken to validate the reason for why you must be in relationship with each other and why it’s apparently needed. Why are excuses used to instigate and indicate relationship systems – the answer is simple: These particular excuses and justifications are mind creations to hide the simple fact that they are actually in truth used to compound the energy of desire for another based on outside appearance and personality characteristics. Then, sex becomes an addiction, a desire, which in truth is actually compound energy created through the desire of the other by believing and participating in these excuses and justifications to validate their relationship and the compound energy created is released through sex. If your excuse is: ‘for the children’ or ‘I hate being alone’ or ‘why the hell not, we get on fine’ or ‘because you’re beautiful’ or ‘because I enjoy your company’ or ‘you have a great personality’ or ‘we always have fun together’ ask yourself where does these reasons and excuses come from? Does it sound to you as if it makes any more sense than what a rapist uses after his deed? He says to the policeman ‘but I had no other way’ or ‘they deserved it’ or ‘why the hell not, woman like sex’ these statements are also excuses made by the rapist to validate and justify the reason and the cause for what he did. So sorry, that I had to make you look at your relationship in this way. Just don’t tell me though that it doesn’t make sense, at least be honest. So would you like to defend your choice by saying: “Jack, you’re being absurd I have not contributed to rape!”? Then please realize that your ignorance will take us another thousand years before you wake up. All I want is for you to realize, be honest and admit that this world has one ginormis problem. This realization is able to be understood by the two of you communicating and through communicating with each other about the reason why you are in relationship together you will see as I have seen that all the reasons are based on excuses and that the real reason you are in relationship together is due to the desire of one another and compound energy released during sex. Sex had become the real reason for your relationship and nothing else. Now when you take this example a few steps further you’ll see that almost (except a few of course) all participations we allow will be traced to the systems that are responsible for this world. No more are you able to say well it is not my problem because I clearly am not able to rape someone, murder or deceive. Well, you’ll feed the system while another does the raping, ok? Ok, enough blaming I will show you some more of what I have seen. This of course I promise will blow your hair back.
因此,与你的伴侣一起坐下来并问他们:我们为什么在一起?而且不要停止,直到你确切知道你已经允许你自己去跌入了关系系统的哪一个部分和你如何正在喂养系统。允许了关系系统的指示,将是口头上去证实为什么你必须在与彼此的关系中、和为什么显然这需要的原因 的借口和辩解的任何及所有形式。为什么借口被用来鼓动和指出关系系统——答案是简单的:这些特定的借口和辩解是心智创造物,去隐藏这个简单的事实,即实际上它们的确用来增幅渴望另一个人的能量 基于外在的外貌和人格性格。然后,性变成了一个上瘾、一个欲望,即事实上,实际上是增幅的能量通过对另一个人的欲望而创造 经由相信和参与进这些去证实他们的关系的借口和辩解,而增幅的能量创造通过性被释放。如果你的借口是:“为了孩子”或“我讨厌孤独”或“为什么不呢,我们相处得很好”或“我们在一起总是很开心”,问问你自己这些理由和借口来自哪里?是否听起来对你来说好像这比一个强奸者在他的行为之后所使用的东西更有意义?他对警察说“但是,我别无选择”或“他们应得的”或“为什么不呢,女人喜欢性”这些声明也是强奸者找的借口,去为他的所作所为证实有效和辩解理由和原因。因此很抱歉,我必须用这种方式让你看见你的关系。只是不要告诉我这没道理,至少要诚实。因此,你想要经由说“杰克,你是荒谬的,我没有有助于强奸!”来捍卫你的选择吗?那么,请认识到,你的无知将花费我们另一个几千年,在你醒来之前。所有我想要的是,为你去领悟到,是诚实的并承认这个世界有一个极大的问题。这个领悟能够通过你俩的交流和通过与彼此交流关于为什么你们一起在关系中的理由 而被理解,你将看见正如我已经看见的,所有的理由立基于借口,而且,你们一起在关系中的真正原因是,因为对彼此的渴望和在性交期间的增幅能量释放。性已经变成了你们关系的真正原因,没有别的。现在,当你拿起这个例子更进一步,你将看见几乎(当然有少数例外)所有我们允许的参与将被追溯到系统,即对这个世界负责。你不能再说,好的这不是我的问题,因为很明显我无法强奸别人、谋杀或欺骗。好的,你将喂养系统,当另一个人的确强奸的时候,是吗?好的,足够的责怪,我将给你展示再多一些我已经看见的事物。这个,当然我保证将把你的头发吹起来。

Today I saw a child that was of course allowed by its parents to smoke. The ideal situation of course (according to you) would be for the child to never smoke, right? Well am I able to tell you something? Children are not able to be told what to do when all they see is their parents feeding consciousness systems. I find nothing wrong with smoking, due to how I understand what we’re capable of, yet I am not able to understand what conflicting messages you give children. The reason why I mention this is because I saw the parents fight with the child because their child smoked yet the parents are not able to stop giving what we have created in this world power. Remember how you took everything your parents said and you allowed it to become your life? Well if a child sees you allowing things they will do so to, because parents are the example for children. So we are currently working at allowing the child in every family to experience freedom. Freedom means something, but perhaps you don’t know what. So practically children show you where you’re allowing yourself to be influenced by systems. Are we allowing children too become tiny systems, wanting, desiring and always demanding more just as who their parents were when they were children? Look at them and see where you’re allowing systems in your life. Look at them without judgment to be able to rectify your own mistakes. Remember the systems that create war live in these children. When they (politicians)create situation of war, do you ignore the situation or are you creating more by feeding this behavior in your own child and of course yourself. How many of you have children that fight? Yet we always blame the governments for creating wars. You think your children are just being children? I beg to differ, because they are creating systems each and every time they fight, bicker and demand. Systems, each and every time.
今天我看见一个小孩,即他的父母当然允许他抽烟。理想的状态当然(依据你)将是为了小孩从不抽烟,对吗?好,我能告诉你一些事情吗?孩子们无法被告知该做什么,当所有他们所看见的是他们的父母在喂养意识系统时。我发现抽烟没什么不对,由于我怎样了解我们能做的事情,然而我无法理解你给孩子们传达了什么冲突/矛盾的信息。为什么我提及这个的原因是,因为我看见父母因为他们的孩子抽烟而与孩子战斗,然而父母无法停止给予我们已经创造在这个世界强权中的事物。请记住,你如何拿起所有你父母所说的东西,并允许它成为你的生活?好的,如果一个孩子看见你允许了的事情,他们将这样做,因为父母是孩子的榜样。因此,当前我们正工作于允许孩子在每个家庭里去体验自由。自由,意思是某些事物,但或许你不知道是什么。因此实际上,孩子们展示给你,你在哪里允许了你自己被系统所影响。当他们是孩子的时候,我们允许孩子也变成小的系统、想要、欲望,并总是要求更多正如他们的父母所是者/是谁吗?看看他们并看见你在哪里允许了系统在你的生活中。没有评判的察看他们以能够改正你自己的错误。请记得,制造战争的系统活在这些孩子身上。当他们(政客们)创造了战争的情形,你是否忽视这个情形、或你是否在经由喂养这种行为在你自己的孩子和当然你自己身上而创造更多?你们中有多少人有打架的孩子?然而,我们总是指责政府创造了战争。你认为你的孩子只是孩子吗?我不敢苟同,因为,每一次他们打架、吵嘴和要求时都在创造系统。系统,每一次。

Remember the starting of conscious and allowance of anything that feeds into an apparent accepted behavior feeds these systems. One accepted behavior like the creation of conflict within the family drives eventually the citizens of society into conflict within their own country and with others. So let us now look at our own contributions towards the growing systems called war, murder and rape. Have you noticed one similar pattern? They’re very much on the increase with nothing stopping them. Do you believe that we’re going to prevent war by saying no, yet our own behavior dictates allowances of conflict? We penalize beings who murder yet we are not able to stop who we are due to how we always desire more. The rapist is not able to stop and apparently society is not able to stop creating allowance for sex, relationship and dependencies. When you are able to stand apart from all these things and say ‘till here no further and realize the consequences of your own participations and actions – then I’ll be willing to sit and talk to you about the real solutions to support you with corrective action. To convince me that we’re going to fix this world through forgiveness alone will be impossible, through merely only speaking words continuously without taking action and giving direction to that we have realized have caused existence to be what it is and change the direction in which we are experiencing ourselves now. You may forgive yourself until the cows come home, but unless you take a stand and take action as to where systems are concerned – I don’t think we’ll survive this world. What I am stating is that we will not be able to survive this world with just mere communication. We must realize, see and understand what we have allowed and the consequences that follow, through this realization we each have to stand up and take responsibility for our allowed actions and participations, through standing up and taking responsibility we find and discover ways within our own worlds and experience of ourselves – to change and give direction to that which directed and controlled us as the mind and consciousness.
请记住,意识的开始和允许任何事物注入一个明显的接受行为 喂养这些系统。一个接受的行为,就像冲突的创造在家庭里面最终把社会公民驱动成冲突在他们自己的国家和与其他人里面。因此,现在让我们看一看我们自己对/朝向这个成长的系统叫做战争、谋杀和强奸的贡献。你是否已经注意到一个相同的模式了?它们正在不断增长,没有什么可以阻止它们。你相信我们将要通过说“不”去阻止战争,然而我们自己的行为决定了冲突的允许吗?我们处刑那些谋杀的存有,然而我们无法停止我们所是者/我们是谁因为我们如何总是渴望更多。强奸者无法停止,而显然社会无法停止创造对性、关系和依赖的允许。当你能够脱离所有这些事物并说“到此为止”,并领悟到你自己的参与和行动的后果——那么,我将愿意坐下并和你谈谈关于用改正的行动来支持你的真正的解决方案。要说服我我们将要通过单独的宽恕修理这个世界将是不可能的,通过只是仅仅连续不断的说话字词而没有采取行动、和对那些我们已经领悟到已经导致存在界是/成为它所是的一切给予指导并改变方向,在那儿我们现在正在体验我们自己。你可以原谅你自己直到你后悔为止,但是除非你采取一个站立并采取行动关于系统所涉及的地方——我并不认为我们将幸免于这个世界。我正在说明的是,只是仅仅用交流我们将无法生存在这个世界上。我们必须领悟、看见和理解我们已经允许了的事物及那随之而来的后果,通过这个领悟我们每个人必须站立起来和对我们的允许了的行为和参与负责,通过站立起来和负责任我们找到并发现方法在我们自己的世界和我们自己的体验里面——去改变和对那些指导和控制我们等如心智和意识的一切给予指导。

Do you realize that within the dimensions there are thousands of beings currently accessing the minds and lives and experiences of beings that plan on murdering others, raping and declaring war and through this taking preventative action to not allow such applications in this world? Thousands of beings each day convince themselves that they must do these things, which it apparently is not able to be any other way – the simple reason being that they do not know of any other way of existence – they never had any examples or support showing them a different way of life. Soon we’ll not be able to stand within 3D unless awareness is reached within each and every person. Why is that? Well think for a moment about the dimensions being able to stop all of this. What are you able to do to stop your participation? We require all of you to become aware and say no, ‘till here no further. Remember when in the movie ‘The Matrix’ Neo goes up against the few systems and decides that he is no longer running away and hiding and cowering from them? The moment when the systems were coming at him in full force, he stood his ground firmly as who he is, stretched out his hand, focused on them and short-circuited them – blasting them away to a certain extent. In that moment something happened within Neo, he decided to stand up to the systems, to not run away anymore, to not hide and cower away anymore. He decided in that moment to take his power as who he is, standing his ground and stating ‘till here no further, through this taking the systems head on. Well I have news for you. This depicts exactly what you are required to become, ruthless. By standing your ground as who you are and not allowing yourself to be controlled or directed by the mind as consciousness systems through hiding, cowering and running away from them and giving your power away to them through allowance. Not the destruction of your family or your life, just constant awareness that your entire life has been a lie and illusion. Systems set up by the mind constructs that existed within the ‘White Light’ was designed to capture mankind forever. Do you even realize that everything around you (bar nature and the constructs with their laws) has been designed specifically to enslave man kind? So, we’re now being frank and brutally honest. The dimensions must tell you so that we are all able to walk together. How? Well simple actually. I am able to tell you to stop participating in your everyday life, yet I am not able to because that would be highly unrealistic. All I ask (for now) is that you realize, see and understand that all is a system of enslavement. Innocent looking hey? You may ask me: “Jack, why is my daily habit of going to work and participating in weekend activities a trap?” We’re not here to make earth sound horrible and like it’s impossible to be overcome through re-direction and support.
你是否领悟到,在这个维度里面当前有成千上万的存有接取计划谋杀其他人、强奸和宣战的存有的心智和生活和体验,并通过这个采取预防措施去不允许这种应用在这个世界上?成千上万的存有每天说服他们自己他们必须做这些事情,即显然它不可能是任何其他方法——简单的原因是,他们不知道任何其他存在的方式——他们从未有任何榜样或支持展示给他们一个不同的生活方式。很快,我们将不能站在3维世界里面,除非觉察到达每一个人里面。为什么是这样?好的,一会儿时间考虑一下维度界能够停止所有这一切。你能够做什么去停止你的参与?我们需要你们所有人成为觉察并说不,“到此为止”。记得当在电影《黑客帝国》里尼欧上去对阵几个系统,并决定他不再逃跑和隐藏和从他们中退缩时?当系统全力攻击他的片刻,他坚定地站在他的地面上等如他所是者/他是谁,伸出他的手、专注于他们并使他们短路——在一定程度上把他们轰走了。在那个片刻中某些东西发生在尼欧里面,他决定勇敢地面对系统、不再逃跑、不隐藏且不再退缩。他在那个片刻中决定拿起他的力量等如他所是者/他是谁,站在他的地面上并声明“到此为止”通过这个直面系统。好,我有新闻要告诉你。这种描述真确是你需要去成为的样子,无情的。经由站在你的地面上等如你所是者/你是谁并且不允许你自己被心智等如意识系统,通过隐藏、退缩和从它们中逃跑和通过允许把你的力量给它们 而控制或指导。不是你的家庭或你的生活的毁灭,只是不断觉察你的整个生活一直是一个谎言和幻觉。系统由存在于“白光”里面的心智结构设置,被设计去永远捕获人类。你甚至认识到你周围的所有事物(把自然和构造与它们的律法分开)已经特定地被设计去奴役人类了吗?因此,现在我们非常坦率和非常诚实。维度界必须告诉你以便我们全体能够一起行走。如何?好,实际上很简单。我能告诉你停止参与进你的每日生活,然而我不能,因为这将是极其不现实的。(到目前为止)所有我问的是,你领悟、看见和理解所有一切是一个奴役的系统。无辜的看着,嘿?你也许问我:“杰克,为什么是我的上班和参与周末活动的日常习惯是一个陷阱?”我们不是在这里去让地球听起来可怕和好像通过重新指导和支持是不可能克服的。

We are here to tell you that without you being aware – earth was used to entrap you so that other beings are able to have their status and power. Sounding somewhat familiar? I’m not even mentioning the really big guns that we found sitting right at the starting point of this mess. We found beings of such immense perceived magnitude that you wouldn’t believe me if I told you. Would you believe me if I told you Jesus and Buddha and Satan (but to mention a few) were pawns in a massive enslavement of man kind? Their truths of what has been allowed in their experiences will soon be shared in their own experiences that will be written. Your concern lies with somewhat shady government officials and the undercurrent of good versus evil. All of that exists, yet what sits above that will make you fall from your own little chair of understanding and comprehension. When you start seeing that demons are actually free beings and that Jesus and many others were ‘brain washed’ into enslaving you you’ll not see anything else. It’s strange how when I speak to any human beings they too are not even able to understand how it all happened. Its one thing to say to a human (who has no experience of anything different) that they must follow this earths beliefs, it’s another thing when Satan who was placed within that role now looks at me and shakes his head. He tells me that he was aware that he was being asked to overthrow mans resistance to standing up yet he allowed them (The White Light) to brain wash him. He looks at people raping others and he is not able to believe that he was apart of that. He says now that he has forgiven himself and turned away in participating and supporting such applications and that he is not able to continue to watch this game. Have you ever participated in a massive game, with thrills and laughs that continues for hours, all the while bringing you great amounts of self gratification? Well imagine one day you wake up and you realize that you were being placed within that game so that other beings are able to laugh and have their own self gratification and that you’re just a tiny pawn in their much bigger game plan. If you stop playing this game they get very, very angry. Imagine Satan’s surprise when he (‘the dark lord of existence’) looks at himself being played like a little chess piece. He was not amused because who Satan really is, is a creator, willing to be the creator of what he knows and understands. Just like you and I, he and millions of others saw only one thing in front of him, it spoke (with great booming intensity) his name and shoved his mind full of thoughts and constructs. Since that day the being called ‘Satan’ became the creator of all deceit. Simple actually. It’s called role playing and your currently role playing according to their board game.
我们在这里告诉你,没有你觉察到——地球被用来困住你以便其他存有能够拥有他们的地位和权力。听起来有些熟悉吧?我甚至没有提及真正的大人物,即我们发现刚好坐在这个烂摊子的起点的。我们发现具有如此巨大感知程度的存有,即即使我告诉你你也不会相信的。如果我告诉你耶稣和佛陀和撒旦(只是提几个)是人类的大规模奴役的棋子,你会相信我吗?他们的什么已经被允许在他们的体验中的事实,很快将被分享在他们自己的将书写的体验中。你的关注在于某些阴暗的政府官员和正义对决邪恶的暗流。所有那一切都存在,然而,坐在那之上的(人们)将使你从你自己的认识和理解的小椅子上跌落下来。当你开始看见恶魔实际上是自由的存有,而耶稣和许多其他人被“洗脑”成为奴役你,你将什么也看不见。这是奇怪的,当我对任何人类存有说话时,他们如何甚至也不能明白这一切是如何发生的。这是对一个人类要说的一件事(没有任何不同体验的人们),他们必须跟随这个地球的信仰,这是另一件事情,当撒旦,即被放置在那个角色里面的存有,现在看着我并且摇着他的头。他告诉我,他觉察到他被要求去推翻人类对站起来的抵抗,然而他允许他们(白光)去给他洗脑。他看着人们强奸另一个人,而他无法相信他也在其中。他说,现在他已经宽恕他自己并转过身以参与和支持这种应用,而且他无法继续观看这个游戏。你是否曾经参与进一个巨大的游戏,随着兴奋和大笑持续几个小时,一直带给你大量的自我满足?好的,想象一下有一天你醒来,而你领悟到你被放到那个游戏里面以便其他存有能够大笑并拥有他们自己的自我满足,而你只是一个微小的棋子在他们更大的游戏计划中。如果你停止玩这个游戏他们变得非常、非常愤怒。想象一下,撒旦的惊讶,当他(“存在界的黑暗之王”)看到他自己就像一颗小棋子被玩弄着时。他并不觉得有趣,因为撒旦真正所是/是谁,是一个创造者,乐于是/成为他所知道并理解的事物的创造者。就像你和我一样,他和成千上万其他人只看见一件事情在他面前,它说话(带着蓬勃发展的强度)他的名字并将他的心智装满想法和构造。从那天起这个存有叫做“撒旦”成为了所有欺骗的创造者。实际上很简单。这就叫角色扮演,而你的当前角色扮演依据他们的棋盘游戏。

Now do I suggest killing yourself or leaving this planet? No, where are you able to go to, the dimensions are having exactly the same problems as you do (minus of course being in the physical). So, where to now? We are not able leave because we are not able to escape our own creation. Even if I was to bring you to a new planet, all cleared of deception and said there we are, have fun, you would still not know how to escape what it is you have created. You are only able to create what you understand and soon this ‘new’ world will become like this one. Oh, do you disagree? Would you walk free of the systems that invade this new world? Because trust me their everywhere (just like in the matrix movie actually). They are everywhere in everything that exists due to how they are able to feed from your relationships and with whatever you associate yourself with. So therefore your ‘new’ planet will soon feed systems as you are already (after day one) looking at getting a mate, getting your own land and between getting frustrated with needing food and water will be the victim of whatever works, which is exactly where we are now: whatever works, for goodness sake. Soon you’ll desire to have what belongs to your mind and there will be no stopping you from establishing your own personal power and control. How long before you recon you are able to control everything so that this world is not able to be like earth. Next thing you’re fighting to make your power and control known. Need I say more? See, it’s not about where you are placed or moved to – it’s about who you are.
现在,我是否在建议你自杀或离开这个星球?不,你能去哪里?维度界和你有着完全一样的问题(减去当然是在物质/身体中的)。因此,现在去哪里?我们无法离开,因为我们无法逃离我们自己的创造(物)。即使我把你带到一个新的星球,所有欺骗的清除并说我们在那儿、玩的开心,你将仍然不知道如何逃离你已经创造了的事物。你只能创造你理解的事物,并且很快这个“新的”世界将变得和这一个一样。哦,你不同意吗?你将摆脱这个侵入这个新世界的系统吗?因为相信我它们无处不在(实际上就像《黑客帝国》里那样)。它们随处可见、在一切事物中,即由于它们如何能够从你的关系和与你会关联到你自己的无论什么当中获取供养 而存在。因此,你的“新”星球将很快喂养系统如同你早已(一天过后)考虑找个伴侣、拥有你自己的土地,而在因需要食物和水而感到沮丧中间,将是无论怎样都行的受害者,即真确是现在我们在哪里:怎样都行,看在老天的份上。很快你将渴望拥有属于你心智的事物,而将没有什么能阻止你创建你自己的个人权力和控制。在你核查之前多久你能够控制一切事物,以便这个世界不会像地球一样?下一件事情,你在努力让人们知道你的权力和控制。还需要我说更多吗?看看,这不是关于你放置在哪里或移动到哪里——这是关于你是谁。

And if you’re not sorted out within whom you are and realize, see and understand how you have created what you did – nothing will change and you will create the exact same world experience as before because you didn’t sort yourself out. The conscious, subconscious and unconscious mind delegates, directs and controls and unless we become aware of exactly how it functions we are not able to prevent this from happening again. So, one last look at murder, rape and war. What I have found through being expression as each one of those beings is that we are not able to direct and change what we are not allowing ourselves to face. If you desire, want and need you’ll create some form of system. Society is not able to direct and change war, rape and murder without releasing itself fully from all consciousness systems by realizing, seeing and understanding how it has been allowed to create, how it works and what participations and allowances within our own worlds and experiences of ourselves support such applications as war murder and rape. So from now on we as the dimensions will bring forth your entire worlds reality, bring you face to face with what it is that lies beneath all that is so you may see, realize and understand how, through our participation and allowance we have supported and created all that exist. Only then, through understanding, realization and seeing will we be able to re-direct and change what we have allowed and supported to be created.
而如果你没有整理好在你所是者/你是谁里面并领悟、看见和理解你如何已经创造了你所做的一切——没有事情将改变,而你将创造如同之前完全一样的世界体验,因为你没有把你自己整理好。显意识、潜意识和无意识心智代表、指导和控制,而除非我们成为真确觉察到它如何运行,否则我们无法阻止这个再次发生。因此,个人最后看一看谋杀、强奸和战争。通过作为表达如同这些存有的每一个,我所发现的是,我们无法指导和改变我们不允许我们自己去面对的事物。如果你欲望、想要和需要你将创造某些系统的形态。没有经由领悟、看见和理解它如何已经允许去创造、它如何运行和什么参与和允许在我们自己的世界和我们自己支持这种应用等如战争谋杀和强奸的体验里面,完全把它自身从所有的意识系统中释放出来,社会无法指导和改变战争、强奸和谋杀。因此从现在起,我们等如维度界将把你的整个世界现实带上前来、带你与隐藏在这一切之下的是什么面对面,因此你可以看见、领悟和理解,通过我们的参与和允许我们如何已经支持和创造了所有这一切存在。直到那时,通过理解、领悟和看见我们将能够重新指导和改变我们已经允许和支持被创造的事物。

回复