尼古拉特斯拉和奥修关于时间循环

January 13, 2020
2020年1月13日
图片

Susan Spies8:05 pm
WE BEGIN
我们开始吧

Susan Spies8:06 pm
Good evening to all – Nikola Tesla here through the Portal with the topic “The Beginning of the End and the End of the Beginning”. I am also joined by OSHO, because this topic as multi-dimensional layers to support us in every day life, in our weekly walk from Mondays to Fridays – with Saturday as self/fun day and Sunday as reflection and creation day 🙂 – allow us to explain
大家晚上好——尼古拉特斯拉在这里通过连接口关于主题“结束的开始与开始的结束”。我也和奥修一起,因为这个主题作为多重维度层面来支持我们在日常生活中、在我们从周一到周五的每周行走中——对于周六作为自我/娱乐日,而周日作为反省与创造日——允许我们来解释
*this topic HAS multi-dimensional layers…
*这个主题有多重维度层面……
For quite some time, us dimensional beings have used the system of TIME – hours, days, weeks, months and A YEAR as an INFRASTRUCTURE / STRUCTURAL PHYSICAL FOUNDATION to CREATE – from simple to complex, goals, ideals, wishes, dreams, desires, wonders, hopes etc.
长期以来,我们维度存有利用时间的系统——小时、日、周、月和一年作为一个基础设施/结构性的物质基础来创造——从简单到复杂,目标、理想、愿望、梦想、欲望、好奇、希望等等。
It’s been extraordinary to test, play with and utilise this undermined phenomena known as TIME manifested in hours, days, weeks, months and A YEAR
去测试、玩耍并利用被称作为时间显化在小时、天、周、月和一年当中的这种破坏现象,这是非同寻常的
again, heed our words – we’re specific with the CHOICE of words
再次,注意我们的字词——我们对字词的选择是明确的
HOURS
小时
DAYS

WEEKS

MONTHS and
月 以及
A YEAR – not exceeding a year
一年——不超过一年
we have ULTIMATE projections exceeding a year, but we started with;
我们有最终的预测超过一年,但我们开始于:
what can I DO in this hour?
在这一小时我能做什么?
we LIVED that for quite some time until each was satisfied with the productivity for THAT ONE HOUR
我们活那个很长时间直到每个人对那一个小时的生产力感到满意为止

Susan Spies8:11 pm
We came to realise;
我们来到领悟到:
our greatest DOWNFALL – was wanting to ATTAIN and ACHIEVE things into YEARS and MONTHS or weeks…when we could not commit to a CONSISTENCY of even a DOING IN ONE HOUR…let alone a few minutes
我们最大的失败——是想要把取得和实现事情变成几年和几个月或几周的时间……当我们无法承诺甚至在一小时内做一件事情的一致性……更不必说几分钟了
So, no wonder we could not fulfill or DO all the things we WANTED to – cause we framed it into TOO MUCH OF A THEN instead of the HERE AND NOW – even starting with the basics of just one hour a day 🙂
因此,难怪我们不能实现或做所有我们想做的事情——因为我们把它框定成太多的当时而不是此时此地——即使从最基本的只是每天一小时开始
here we get to why, I myself TESLA and OSHO is here through the Portal:
在这里我们到达为什么,我自己特斯拉与奥修在这里通过连接口:
we have THREE DIMENSIONS interlocking here within the context of what we shared above:
我们有三个维度紧密连接在这里在我们在上面所分享的内容的脉络下:
DIMENSION 1: The Beginning of the End and the End of the Beginning – TESLA understanding
DIMENSION 2: In the beginning was the word, and the word was with god/Life, and the word was god/Life – LIFE LESSON
DIMENSION 3: One cannot carry a past moment into the new moment, with each breath – drop the past, breathe new life into the preceding moment and create – OSHO TEACHING
维度1:结束的开始与开始的结束——特斯拉的理解
维度2:开端是字词,而字词与神/生命同在,字词是神/生命——生命课程
维度3:个人不能将一个过去片刻带入新的片刻,随着每次呼吸——放下过去,给前面的片刻注入新的生命——奥修教导
All 3 dimensions have one thing in common: THE HERE, THE PRESENT, THE MOMENT
所有3个维度有一个共同之处:在这里,呈在,这一刻
WHO AM I IN THIS MOMENT? – how is this moment going to define me into creating the new moment that reflects me???
在这一刻我是谁?——这一刻将如何把我定义成创造了反映我的新片刻???
Do I genuinely grasp the CREATIVE POWER I have in how I decide to act in thought, word and deed in any given moment?
我是否真正掌握了我所拥有的创造力在我如何决定行动在想法、字词与行为中方面在任何给定的片刻?

Susan Spies8:18 pm
Let’s go deeper to explain all three dimensions:
让我们更深入的解释所有三个维度:
We all can agree – living breath by breath is at the moment: IMPOSSIBLE
我们可能全都同意——此刻活一口呼吸一口呼吸地是:不可能的
we even tried it in this physical reality within the current state of its existence: honestly – it’s impractical
我们甚至在这个物质现实中在它存在的当前状态下尝试它:实话说——它是不切实际的
you’d need to have all the money, resources, care in the world to live idyllicaly breath by breath
你需要有所有的钱、资源、照料在这个世界上去活田园诗般的一口呼吸又一口呼吸地
people in the REAL WORLD – we can live hour by hour
在真实世界中的人——我们可以一小时又一小时地生活
Us in the dimensions testest time frames
我们在维度界测试时间框架
ONE HOUR of SOLID DOING – FOCUS and CONCENTRATE – even if it starts with ONE HO0UR A DAY = this is a BREATH
一小时的实际做事——专注且集中——即使它从每天一小时开始 = 这是一个呼吸
an HOUR that can become a DAY in a week that can become a WEEK in a month that can become a MONTH in every 3 – 6 months…TIME accumulates
一小时可以变成在一周内的一天,可以变成在一月中的一周,可以变成在每3-6个月中的一个月……时间累积
but you need to HONESTLY establish your BREATH of DOING/CREATION – what you can honestly manage
但是你需要诚实地建立你行动/创造的呼吸——你可以诚实地管理什么
STOP comparing your TIME to anyone elses
停止把你的时间与任何其他人比较
though yes, even if honestly less than an hour is possible – DO IT, TAKE and USE the time you have
虽然,是的,即使说实话可能不到一小时——去做吧、花费并利用你有的时间

Matti Freeman8:22 pm
And even if one works a lot and has limited time, even 15 minutes can contribute a lot toward a goal
即使个人工作很多而且时间有限,即使15分钟也能对一个目标作出很大的贡献
Susan Spies8:23 pm
@mattifreeman yes – lol but we shall push for that lil 45 minutes more a day 😉
@mattifreeman 是的——哈哈,但是我们应该争取每天多花45分钟
Matti Freeman8:23 pm
Yes preferably for sure lol
是的,最好是肯定的,哈哈

Susan Spies8:24 pm
OSHO and I went back into our lives, we started with the minimum time we had and built in and from that, remaining honest to our strengths and passions
奥修和我回到我们的生活,我们从我们有的最短时间开始并建立在之中并从那起,对我们的优势和激情保持诚实
while trying to steer and lives the times of the day back then
那时候当试图引导并活每一天的时间时
So, every week MONDAY to FRIDAY will cover these three dimensions, which us in existence tested out and lived these past years and now passing unto you to QUANTIFY your reach in society and humanity of today – I mean
因此,每周的周一到周五会涵盖这三个维度,这些是过去这些年我们在存在中测试并生活的,而现在通过到你去量化你的到达在今天的社会和人类中——我意思是
we are still in agreement of us all being PILLARS standing and sharing our unique skills, abilities, strengths, qualities into the world today correct?
我们仍然同意我们全都是/作为支柱站立并把我们的独特技能、能力、优势、品质分享到今天的世界,对吗?

Susan Spies8:27 pm
WONDERFUL – so, let us for a moment look at HOW AND WHY these 3 dimensions interlock:
太棒了——因此,让我们花一会儿时间看看这3个维度是如何以及为什么相互关联的:
DIMENSION 1: The Beginning of the End and the End of the Beginning
维度1:结束的开始与开始的结束
Would you all agree that, during a DAY in the life of you – you experience the BEGINNING of an end TO COME – like, you make a CHOICE or MEET SOMEONE NEW or START SOMETHING DIFFERENT – where it will come to an end eventually?
你们是否都同意,在你生活中的一天期间——你体验到即将到来的一个结束的开始——就像,你作出一个选择或遇见某个新的人或开始一件不同的事情——它最终会在哪里结束?
AND, durign that SAME DAY IN THE LIFE OF YOU – you reach AN END to a beginning of the past, you say goodbye to someone, to a part of you, you end a relationship, you throw something out, even as simple as food
而,在你生活中的那同一天——你到达过去的一个开始的一个结束,你对某人、对你的一部分说再见,你结束一段关系,你把某些东西扔出去,甚至像食物一样简单的东西
we’re in a CONSTANT CYCLE OF BEGINNINGS and ENDS
我们处于一个开始与结束的恒常循环中
So, myself TESLA and OSHO will walk through these three dimensions marking the year 2020 – to support with CREATING 20/20 VISION within and without
因此,我自己特斯拉和奥修将行走通过这三个维度标记2020年——以支持创造20/20的愿景在里面和外面

Gabriel Aceves8:30 pm
Well, it do happens exactly like that even if I don’t want to lol, so yes
好吧,即使我不想要 它确实会发生那样的事情,哈哈,因此是的
Susan Spies8:30 pm
lol agreed Gabriel Aceves
哈哈,同意Gabriel Aceves

Susan Spies8:32 pm
Bernard always pushed DIRECT SEEING, seeing with CLARITY – the mind, self, body, others, choices, past, present and future
Bernard总是推进直接看到,清晰的看到——心智、自己、身体、他人、选择、过去、现在和未来
we’re in the 2020 going to create the GLASSES OF LIFE
我们在2020年将要创造生活的眼镜
we shall create our own INDIVIDUAL PAIRS
我们将会创造我们自己的独立配对
to henceforth see existence in truth, see FOR REALS 😉 as the millenials say lol
以从此以后看到真实的存在,寻找真实,正如千禧年所说的,哈哈

Iða Brá8:31 pm
”during a DAY in the life of you – you experience the BEGINNING of an end TO COME” end to come .. not getting this @SUNETTE
@SUNETTE “在你生活中的一天期间——你体验到即将来到的一个结束的开始”,即将到来的结束…… 不明白这一点
Susan Spies8:34 pm
Ida – experiencing the BEGINNING of an end to come – meaning, something NEW STARTS – LIKE, meeting someone, starting a walk in the garden, starting cooking – simple things is a beginning, but it comes to an end eventually –
Ida – 体验到即将来到的一个结束的开始——意思是,一些新事物的开始——就像,遇见某人,在花园里开始一个行走,开始烹饪——简单的事情是一个开始,但它最终来到一个结束——
so, was just emphasizing that we sometimes take for granted even SIMPLE EVERYDAY BEGINNINGS that comes to an end
因此,只是强调我们有时甚至把简单的每日开始来到一个结束也视为理所当
we’re always in cycles of beginnings and ends
我们总是在开始与结束的循环中
Iða Brá8:35 pm
ah ok thanks @sunette
啊好的,谢谢@sunette

Leila Zamora Moreno8:35 pm
For me, I see the time spent with children also as a point of creation – cause every moment you spend with your kids accumulates to building the foundation and structure for who they are and their best potential to come forth. And here, for me, I had to play around and see – which interruptions can I direct and still get to what I scheduled, and which ones require me to let go and fully attend to the child. So don’t look at it that you have to always work with it in ‘one way’ but assess each time as it opens up
对我来说,我看到与孩子在一起的时光也作为一个创造的点——因为你和你小孩在一起的每一片刻累积到建立基础和结构为了他们是谁及他们的最好潜能出来。而在这里,对我而言,我必须玩耍并看看——我可以指导哪一些中断并仍然来完成我所安排的,而哪一些需要我放开并完全照顾小孩。因此不要以你不得不总是以“单一方式”工作于它来看待它,而是当它打开时每次评估。
And overtime you learn when you let the interruptions become an ‘excuse’ to not get to what you set out for yourself and equally see when you use what you set out for yourself as an excuse to not attend to the kids
而随着时间的推移你学到当你让中断变成一个“借口”不去完成你为你自己设定的目标,并且平等地看见何时你利用你为自己设定的目标作为一个借口不去照顾小孩
Susan Spies8:37 pm
Well shared Leila, thank you
Leila,好的分享,谢谢你

Susan Spies8:37 pm
Alright, so – this week’s LIVING WORD process from today ’till FRIDAY (Friday we’ll expand on Saturday fun/rest day and Sunday reflection/creation day) – for now, let’s take our first step of REDEFINING AND LIVING WORDS (in the beginning was the word and the word was with god/life/YOU and the word WAS YOU/god/life 😉 )
好的,因此——这一周的活字词过程从今天直到周五(周五我们将进一步阐述,周六是娱乐/休息日,而周日是反省/创造日)——目前,让我们迈出我们的第一步,关于重新定义和活字词(开端是字词而字词与神/生命/你同在而字词就是你/神/生命 😉
Look out for MOMENTS in your day where you see the BEGINNING of an end OR the END of a beginning
在你的一天中留意片刻在那里你看到一个结束的开始或是一个开始的结束
where CYCLES begin and end
在那里循环开始并结束
share ONE significant NOTICEABLE moment of each
分享每个人的一个重要值得注意的片刻
even if it is – realising how the BEGINNING of cooking comes to an END after everything has been eaten and cleared up , DEFINE how you experienced the beginning and end
即使它是——领悟到烹饪的开始如何在所有东西都吃完并清理干净之后来到一个结束,定义你如何体验开始与结束
OR where you experienced a SIGNIFICANT BEGINNING of something and/or a TRAGIC/TRAUMATIC/EMOTIONAL/TROUBLED END to something
或者,在那里你经历了某件事情的一个重要开始和/或对某事情的一个悲痛/创伤/情绪化/不安的结束

Matti8:40 pm
there’s lots of beginnings that open up whose nature and extent and end are uncertain
有许多开始打开,它们的本质和范围和结局都是不确定的
Susan Spies8:40 pm
Yes Matti
是的 Matti

Susan Spies8:40 pm
So, for this week, until FRIDAY – DEFINE AND LIVE / RECOGNISE, IDENTIFY AND EXPERIENCE the words BEGINNING AND END
因此,本周,直到周五——定义并活/认出、识别并体验字词开始与结束
make it yours
把它变成你的
Within this, we’re going to see how we can OWN, eventually –
在这之中,我们会看到我们如何可以拥有,最终——
our own beginnings and ends
我们自己的开始与结束
so that shit doesn’t JUST HAPPEN TO YOU
因此那些糟糕的事不会只发生在你身上
but that you can DEFINE AND REDFINE how you RESPOND and CHOOSE TO RESPOND to beginnings and ends
但是你可以定义并重新定义你如何回应和选择对开始与结束的回应
It all seems so simple
这一切看起来如此简单
but it’s often the OBVIOUS WE TEND TO MISS huh
但常常我们倾向于错失显而易见的东西,哈

Adrian Blackburn8:42 pm
Focus on words beginning and end with a focus on redefining words and who we are within them – cool homework
用一个专注于重新定义字词和我们是谁在它们之中来专注于字词开始和结束——酷的功课
Susan Spies8:42 pm
Yes Adrian – got it
是的Adrian – 你明白了

Susan Spies8:43 pm
So, STEP ONE:
因此,第一步:
identify moments of beginnings and ends
识别开始与结束的片刻
let’s start simple and basic
让我们开始简单和基本
THEN we will look into how to take control and directive principle of those very moments
然后我们将调查如何对那些特定片刻采取控制和指导原则
so that you don’t ever feel helpless and powerless in life’s hands
以便你在生活的手中永远不要感到无助和无力
as though shit is happening TO YOU
就好像糟糕的事情正发生在你身上
let us become TRUE CREATORS WITH AND OF TIME itself 😉
让我们成为真正的创造者与并属于时间本身
use TIME and ourselves to its utmost potential
利用时间和我们自己到达它的最大潜能

Susan Spies8:45 pm
All, OSHO and I will have a write-up intro ready for Friday with more details
各位,奥修和我将在周五准备好一篇文章介绍更多的细节
in the meantime, all clear with how to proceed?
与此同时,所有人都清楚该如何进行吗?

Matti8:46 pm
sometimes I just wish I could see all the beginnings and ends that are currently in motion / being created – like having security cameras all over a building and sitting in that room seeing every hallway, room, stairway – and also having the building’s blueprints to look at lol
有时我只是希望我能看到所有目前在进行中/被创造的开始与结束——就像整栋楼都有监控摄像头并坐在那个房间里看着每一个走廊、房间、楼梯——并且还有大楼的蓝图可以看着,哈哈
but alas, that is not the way it works lol
但是唉,这并不是它运作的方式,哈哈
Susan Spies8:47 pm
lol Matti, yes us too – but also good we do not know, ’cause things has to happen to us to support others, and if we had the knowledge of the future, we may betray the needs of others and future generations
哈哈Matti, 是的我们也一样——还好我们不知道,因为事情必须发生在我们身上来支持他人,而如果我们有未来的知识,我们可能会背叛他人和后代的需要
Matti8:47 pm
its easier I suppose when one accepts that this is a reality where uncertainty is simply part of how life functions
我想当个人接受这就是一个现实在那里不确定性只是生活如何运行的一部分,这更容易
Susan Spies8:47 pm
so, it is good that much knowledge of the present and future is in life’s hands – we’re still too self interested to truly care and consider for the needs of others in all its measures
因此许多现在和未来的知识都在生命的手中,这是好事——我们仍然太自我利益而无法在所有措施中真正关心和考虑到他人的需要
Matti8:47 pm
yes – if I could see it all I would most definitely choose only what I want
是的——如果我能看到一切我肯定会只选择我想要的
Susan Spies8:48 pm
That is an extraordinary honesty to have Matti
Matti 这是一种非同寻常的诚实
Matti8:48 pm
and avoid every points of resistance lol
并且避免每一点抵抗
lol yes
哈哈,是的

hilda8:48 pm
Letting go of wanting control is tricky
放下想要控制是很棘手的
‘Tis indeed Hilda
Hilda,这确实

we’ll expound on this in chats to come
我们将在接下来的聊天中阐述这一点
All, we bid thee good night
各位,我们祝你晚安
We shall see all in the rise of a new day on Friday
我们将在周五新的一天的升起中看到这一切
Looking forward to hearing all your research, findings, investigations, excavations and wonderment
期待听到所有你们的研究、发现、调查、发掘和惊叹
Bye for now
再见
回复