注册时间: 周日 7月 26, 2015 11:20 am

继续关于卫生 — 第2部分

帖子 高洪0221 »

Part 2 – Continuing with Hygiene
继续关于卫生 — 第2部分

Wednesday, 07 October 2020
2020年10月7日

Sunette: Focus and OBSERVE the next points:
1. General hygiene – how aware and much more application goes into this than before
2. Are you HIGH-gene – in the clouds, not aware or directing your inner and outer world or I-GENE/YOU-MAN, here – taking responsibility for your inner and outer environment and order
Sunette: 3. REMEMBER YOU ARE STILL IN THIS WORLD and in this process – don’t let ignorance of the world and arrogance of ego get in the way of your self humbleness and journey still ahead, for you and others
关注并观察以下几点:
1. 一般卫生——与以前相比觉察和多得多的应用如何进入这个部分
2. 你是高基因吗——在云层中,没有觉察或指导你的内在及外部世界或是我基因/你人类、在这里——对你的内在与外在环境和秩序负责
3. 要记住你仍然在这个世界上并在这个进程中——不要让对世界的无知和自我意识的傲慢在你的自我谦逊的道路上,而旅程仍然在前面、为你和他人
Sunette: Kryon and CV through the Portal – cross-referencing and sharing practical examples of the above points – we begin 5 after the hour
克里昂与CV(冠状病毒)通过连接口——交叉参照并分享上述几点的实例——我们这个钟点5分钟后开始

Sunette: Good moment all – let’s begin
各位好——让我们开始吧

Sunette: #sunettethroughtheportal – observing myself since last night’s chat, definitely more aware of washing my hands and general cleanliness around the house/my workspace; general awareness and attention of touch and transfer, being more physically observant in relation to hygiene so also now looking at how I can use this hygiene awareness to become more generally self aware in the physical, present in what I do and who I am in what I do
#sunette通过连接口——自昨晚的聊天以来观察我自己,肯定更多觉察到洗手和房子/我的工作区周围的一般清洁;触觉与转移的一般觉察和注意力,是/作为更加身体上善于观察在卫生方面,因此现在也看一看我可以如何利用这个卫生觉察去变得更普遍的自我觉察在物质/身体、呈在中在我做什么和我是谁在我所做的当中方面。
Sunette: Doing simple mundane physical tasks – brushing teeth, making coffee, walking from point A to B, cooking, dressing, the moments before resting and waking up = I have found here I am my most weakest, where I accept and allow my mind to run amok
做简单平凡的身体工作——刷牙、冲咖啡、从A点走到B点、穿衣、休息及醒来之前的这一刻 = 我发现在这里我是我的最弱,在那里我接受和允许我的心智横冲直撞
Sunette: So, I am paying attention to where – in the BASIC PHYSICAL TASKS – I am accepting and allowing my head to be in the clouds, instead of being present and/or working with something more constructive within myself
因此,我在关注哪里——在基本的身体工作方面——我接受和允许我的头脑是/成为在云层中,而不是是/作为呈在和/或更有建设性的工作于某事物在我自己里面
Sunette: Lastly, I have found a process ego – when observing how I view other people’s lives, hell, even my own through my own eyes – how militant, reactive, emotional it has become, instead of a journey, a process, grace, humbleness and trust – so, really pushing myself to go back to basics with my process again, begin again in that starting point of INNOCENCE as I did with Bernard
最后,我发现了一个过程,自我意识——当观察我如何看待他人的生活时,该死的,甚至我的自己通过我自己的眼睛——它变得多么好斗、起反应、情绪化的,而不是一个旅程、一个过程,优雅、谦逊和信任——因此真的推动我自己去再次回到基本的我的过程,重新开始在那个天真的出发点中如同我与Bernard一起做过的

Talamon [@talamon]: Yesterday I had the notion to move within in a way chaotically and I raised my forearm like a concerto conductor and directed my breath with my hand moving up and down to get back here. At the same time I noticed the emotional worry not even about the future but that I want to MOVE and thus I will go into the unknown and tell myself it is fine, almost like parenting myself a bit.
昨天我有一个想法去以一种混乱的方式移动在内部,而我像一个协奏曲指挥家抬起我的前臂并用我的手上下移动指导我的呼吸来回到这里。同时我注意到情绪的担心甚至不是关于未来而是我想要移动而因此我会进入未知并告诉我自己没关系,几乎像是有一点儿教养我自己
Sunette: Ahhh that sounds awesome @talamon Talamon– cool example of how to walk a practical point in real time within and without, using body as support and self directing
啊这听起来很棒@talamon Talamon——酷的例子关于如何实时的行走一个实际的点在里面和外面,利用身体作为支持和自我指导

Sunette: #CVandKryonthroughthePortal
#CV(冠状病毒)和克里昂通过连接口
Sunette: For us in existence, we’ve also gone back to basics – re-walking the processes we walked with Bernard way back in the beginning when the Portal opened, just to ensure we got our basis covered and basics strengthened – not get lost in the PROCESS, but walk as the process with and as self, moment by moment
对我来说在存在中,我们也已经回到基本——重新行走很久以前当连接口打开之初时我们与Bernard一起行走的过程,只是为了确保我们得到我们的基本覆盖和基本加强——没有变得迷失在进程中,而是行走如同进程与并等如自己、每时每刻

ingrid s [@ingrids73]: I see my right eye often going into a tiny ‘cramp’ especially during those tasks/moments, like brushing teeth. I have not yet really got the construct found in it, found blame within ‘stories’ within myself, self-judgements about appearance. Any feedback on that right eye Sunette ? It is lessening a bit but I cannot really define it all.
ingrid s [@ingrids73]: I will relisten the eqafe as well about eye twisting, it’s long ago I listened it and more familiar with the left eye twisting
我看到我的右眼经常进入一种细微的“抽筋”尤其在那些任务/片刻期间,就像刷牙。我还没有真正找到在它之中的建构,发现了责备在“故事”中在我自己、对外表的自我评判中。Sunette 有关于那个右眼的任何反馈吗?它减轻了一点但是我无法真正定义这一切。
我也会再听eqafe上关于眼睛扭曲,我很久以前听过它并且更熟悉左眼扭曲
Sunette: @ingrids73 – right eye represents how you view/see/perceive yourself in the physical, so I would say when your right eye twitches, it’s actually showing you you’re more in the physical than you realise. So, for you – the point may be reversed, where you’re more physical in the mundane tasks, more present, but when you’re under pressure/TOO busy = this is where the mind tends to interfere
@ingrids73 —— 右眼代表你如何看待/看见/感知你自己在物质/身体中,因此我会说当你的右眼抽动时,它实际上展示给你你比你意识到的更多在物质/身体中。因此,对你来说——这个点可能正相反,在那里你在平凡的任务中更多肉身的、更多呈在,但是当你处在压力下/太忙了时 = 这就是心智倾向介入的地方

Rebecca Dalmas [@rebdalmas]: Lately, I have noticed a tendency to being involved in imaginations that deal With injustices, I have to stop and slow down and remind myself that such a thing is not here in this moment , to remember I am a human and can only be with what is here in the moment . What helps in relation to interactions with other people , is to remember that everyone is a genius at least once a year … Breathing and grounding myself places me in a space time that allows me to listen more to that .
近来,我注意到一种倾向是参与进处理不公正的想象,我必须停止并放慢下来和提醒我自己这样一种东西不是在这里在这一刻的,要记住我是一个人类并只能用是在这里在这一刻的东西。什么有助于关于与其他人的互动,是去记得每个人一年至少有一次是一个天才…… 呼吸并扎稳我自己把我放入一个空间时间允许我多听一些
Sunette: Cool @rebdalmas Rebecca
@rebdalmas Rebecca 酷的

Talamon [@talamon]: Thanks, Susan, Yes as I plan to resign and move to another country what I don’t even know which yet, so great on the INNOCENCE point as recently had an experience that it is that within me, that mischievous and open ‘mind’ approach what I tend to suppress yet in those moments there is no conflict within, and spending more time in that realizing that I still can be dead committed and determined as I have previously defined, seriousness is the only way to act responsibly yet I still allow it to be tainted with that militant mindset to control myself and my environment but at the same time it is caging.
谢谢,Susan,是的,当我计划辞职并搬到另一个我甚至还不知道的国家时,太好了,关于天真的点当最近有一个体验它就是在我里面,那个淘气并打开“心智”接近我还倾向抑制什么,在那些片刻没有冲突在里面,并花更多时间在那之中领悟到我仍然可以是死心塌地并像我之前所定义的那样决定,认真是负责任的行动的唯一方式,然而我仍然允许它被那种好战的心态沾染来控制我自己和我的环境,但同时它是牢笼
Sunette: Cool observation there @talamon Talamon – with big decisions, hold within you what’s best for you and what is most practical in the present and future
@talamon Talamon 在那里是酷的观察——对于重大决定,在你里面保持什么是对你最好的以及什么是最实际的在现在和未来
Talamon [@talamon]: thanks, I also am dealing with a nasty right wrist problem since almost a year and it also seems to be something in relation to those decisions in regards to freedom and honesty as that hand is basically the key to do anything physically to me.
谢谢,近一年以来我也在处理一个严重的右手腕问题,而它看起来也是某些与那些关于自由和诚实的决定有关的东西,因为对我来说那只手基本上是身体上做任何事情的关键
Sunette: Yes @talamon Talamon – wrists primarily has to do with decision making, best then to write it out, the PROS and CONS, ensure the direction you go into is clear and you are the creator of what is to come
@talamon Talamon 是的——手腕主要与作决定有关,最好然后去把它写出来,正面和反面的,确保你进入的方向是清晰的并且你是未来的创造者
Talamon [@talamon]: great, thanks, Susan CV&Kryon!
太好了,谢谢,Sunsan CV 与克里昂!

Sunette: Okay, so we’ll keep tonight’s chat sort and sweet –
Sunette: continue focusing on the basics of your inner and outer world – live and be as simple, clear and direct as possible
好的,因此我们会保持今晚的聊天分类且愉快的——
继续专注于你的内在与外在世界的基本——活并是/成为尽可能简单、清理并指导

ingrid s [@ingrids73]: Interesting Sunette , thanks for the feedback! Now I have some guideline in it, I had no clue what to look at / support myself in with regards to the right eye. I did not take the pressure and busyness serious enough for/within myself while I actually know that I do not do well with it. Will work with this. grateful!
真有趣Sunette,谢谢反馈!现在我有一些指导方针在它之中,我没有线索要察看/支持我自己什么在关于右眼方面 。我没有足够认真对待压力和忙碌为/在我自己里面当我实际上知道关于它我做得并不好。会工作于这一点,感激!
Sunette: Cool @ingrids73 Ingrid, you’re most welcome
@ingrids73 Ingrid, 酷,你是最受欢迎的

Rebecca Dalmas [@rebdalmas]: I have recently been involved with some very “ aggressive “ woman – my perspective . It helps to remember goals and remain constant within that . I find that having a sense of closing gaps to open more awareness slows me down to listen . The mind response tends , as Talamon said , to rush . If anything a natural presence tends more to listen . Rushing causes one to have to back track which is not very efficient . It is like looking for , or uncovering is what is more grounding .
最近我参与了一些非常“好斗”的女性——我的视角。它有助于记住目标并保持不变在那之中。我发现有一种缩小差距去打开更多觉察让我放慢下来去倾听的感觉。心智的回应倾向于,正如Talamon所说,匆忙。如果有什么不同的话,一个自然的呈现更多倾向于倾听。匆忙导致个人不得不退回这并不是非常有效的。这就好像寻找、或揭开就是什么是更加接地的。
Sunette: Agreed Rebecca @rebdalmas
Rebecca @rebdalmas 同意

Sunette: All, thank you for being here this evening and participating
Sunette: Just for this quick check in and cross-reference – supports much
各位,谢谢你今晚是在这里并参与
只为这个快速检查和交叉参照——支持许多
Sunette: We’ll be here again on SUNDAY evening at 21:00 SA time – continuing with existential process points and what is here to be discussed that is best for all
周四晚21:00南非时间我们会再次在这里——继续存在的进程点和在这里要讨论的是什么是对全体最好的
Sunette: Bye for now!
再见!
回复