注册时间: 周日 7月 26, 2015 11:20 am

克里昂与冠状病毒通过连接口讨论卫生

帖子 高洪0221 »

KRYON AND CORONA VIRUS THROUGH THE PORTAL DISCUSSING HYGIENE
克里昂与冠状病毒通过连接口讨论卫生

October 6, 2020
2020年10月6日
图片

Sunette: Kryon and Corona Virus through the Portal discussing Hygiene – HIGH-gene/I-gene and what it means to be human in this world, but not of this world – we begin 5 after the hour
克里昂与冠状病毒通过连接口讨论卫生——高基因/我基因以及是/成为人类在这个世界上、但不属于这个世界是什么意思——我们这个钟点5分钟后开始

Sunette: Good moment all, CV and Kryon here through the Portal – let’s begin
各位这一刻好,CV(冠状病毒)与克里昂在这里通过连接口——让我们开始
Sunette: So, as well one – THE major focus point still on CV globally, is HYGIENE – this awareness of hygiene has penetrated the conscience and awareness of all humans, whether still having to sanitize/wear a mask or not
因此,还有一点——在全球范围内对于CV的主要关注点仍然是卫生——这个卫生的觉察已经渗透到所有人类的良知与觉察,不管是否仍然必须消毒/戴口罩
Sunette: You can look back before CV compared to now: there are many or even subtle changes to your physical views, application of hygiene, whether you’re conscious of it or not
你可以回顾在CV之前与现在相比:你的身体观念、卫生的应用有许多或甚至细微的变化
Sunette: Even from today, take some moments during this day to come and NOTICE how often you think about CV/hygiene and your general awareness of it
即使从今天起,花一些片刻在未来的这一天期间并注意多久一次你考虑CV/卫生以及你对它的一般觉察
Sunette: Now, looking into the SOUNDing of HYGIENE – HIGH-GENE / I-GENE
现在,调查卫生(HYGIENE)的发声——高基因(HIGH-GENE)/我基因(I-GENE)
Sunette: Before CV, there wasn’t MUCH AWARENESS when it came to BASIC HYGIENE
在CV之前,当提到基本卫生并没有许多觉察
Sunette: Now, we’re globally back to the BASICS of hygiene
现在,我们在全球范围内回到了卫生的基础
Sunette: Simple basic hygiene applications we should have equally applied and taken responsibility – but throughout generations, lifetimes, let it slip and slide – giving MUCH room for organisms to evolve
简单的基本卫生应用我们应该有平等的应用并负起责任——但是遍及世代、一生,让它下滑并滑落——为生物体的进化提供了很大空间

Garbrielle: lol i remember before the virus, i use to look at it once and awhile, but i was like, nah nothing will happen….and yes now i definitely look at it more if i am out and about
哈哈,我记得在病毒之前,我过去常常看它一次和一会儿,但我好像,不,什么都不会发生的……然而是的,现在我肯定察看它更多如果我外出走动的话

Kim Scudamore: I had never washed my hands to so much as I do now, so that is something I wasn’t aware of
我从来没有像我现在所做的这样洗过这么多的手,因此这是某些我没有觉察到的东西

MatsBP: I have always enjoyed cleanliness since I moved out on my own
自从我自己搬出来以来我一直享受清洁

Sunette: Yes, we mean – not to OVERBOARD OCD with cleaning, but the basics of – after using the bathroom/cleaning something dirty/once/twice a day – wash/sanitize your hands
是的,我们意思是——不要过度清洁强迫症(OCD),而是基本的——在使用浴室之后/一天一次/两次清洗一些脏东西——清洗/消毒你的双手
Sunette: So, now – parents who have children: for the generations to come and yourselves: continue with BASIC HYGIENE and be aware of this
因此,现在——有孩子的父母:为子孙后代和你自己:继续基本的卫生并且觉察到这个
Sunette: So, with such a BASIC application going missing throughout the generations, genes, days, time and everyday life – see what SPACE for havoc it creates over TIME
因此,随着这样一个基础应用消失了遍及世代、基因、日子、时间与日常生活——看看随着时间的推移它为大破坏创造什么样的空间
Sunette: So, herewith: do continue in this lifetime and teachings for generations to come – the basics of hygiene and your awareness and responsibility of this
因此,在此:请在此生继续并教导未来的世代——卫生的基础知识和你的觉察及对这个的责任
Sunette: Now, getting to the BASICS OF SELF we accept and allow to slip and slide, creating too much SPACE for PERSONAL VIRUSES to take over/take control – SELF HYGIENE
现在,说到自我的基础我们接受和允许跌落并下滑,为个人病毒创造了太多的空间来接管/控制——自我卫生
Sunette: As without so within, as within so without
如其外故其内,如其内故其外
Sunette: So, what would you say is SELF HYGIENE and what is our outside world trying to show us when it comes to the correlation between CV and hygiene?
因此,你会说什么是自我卫生,而我们的外部世界试图展示给我们什么当提到CV与卫生之间的相关性时?

Daniel Malara [@dan2all]: stagnation, suppression, letting emotional memories fester and charge our participation in thought. Vs. Moving, walking, processing, forgiving, letting go
停滞、抑制、让情绪记忆溃烂并充电我们对想法的参与 与 移动、行走、处理、宽恕、放手
Sunette: Ah, you’re onto something there @dan2all Daniel
@dan2all Daniel 啊,你说对了

Sunette: The organisms needed SPACE and TIME
有机体需要空间与时间
Sunette: and the best CONDITIONS
以及最好的条件
Sunette: The right conditions, space and time – taking this to a real time moment in your mind, for example:
合适的条件、空间和时间——把这个带到一个实时片刻在你的心智中,例如:
Sunette: an emotion comes up, a backchat – it’s not the backchat/emotion in itself creating havoc, but the CONDITION with which you approach it as per your relationship with it and the AMOUNT OF SPACE AND TIME you give it to remain/continue as is within you
一个情绪出现,一个秘聊——这并不是秘聊/情绪本身创造了破坏,而是条件,用其你依据你与它的关系接近它以及你给予它的空间与时间的数量去保持/继续如其所是在你内在

ingrid s [@ingrids73]: allowing what happens in the mind within the small, to take for granted and as ‘not so important’ when through time, it accumulates in each of us and that all together shows in the large what we ignored/accepted in the small
允许了在心智中发生了什么在小的方面、认为是理所当然的,并且当通过时间当“不那么重要”时,它累积在我们每个人身上并且全都一起展示在大的方面我们忽视/接受了什么在小的方面
Sunette: Yes, absolutely @ingrids73 Ingrid
@ingrids73 Ingrid 是的,绝对是

Anna Brix Thomsen: Also an environment not taken care of
还有一个环境没有被照顾
Sunette: Yes Anna
是的 Anna

Marlen Vargas Del Razo: It’s like directly proportional to the amount of charge and basically life we waste by powering up emotions over time, anything that gives it away to what isn’t self supportive.
它好像与充电的数量和大体上随着时间的过去我们通过增强情绪而浪费的生命成正比,任何将它传递给不是自我支持的东西的东西
Sunette: Well seen and explained there Michelle, yes
Michelle,是的,很好的看见及解释

Matti Freeman [@mattifreeman]: Like strengthening the body’s immune system with nutrients and physical self care, we also have a mental / self immune system. the more I nurture my awareness of what’s going on in me, where it’s coming from, what I’m creating, the more immune I become to the viruses of reactions / thought patterns that seem to be ‘coming from’ / passed onto me from others / outside influences
就像用营养物和身体的自我照顾来加强身体的免疫系统,我们也有一个心智/自我的免疫系统。我越多滋养在我之中发生了什么、它来自哪里、我在创造什么的我的觉察,我变得对看似“来自”/从他人/外部影响传给我的反应/思想模式的病毒的免疫就越强
Sunette: Couldn’t have said it better ourselves @mattifreeman Matti – well seen
@mattifreeman Matti 我们自己也无法说得更好——很好的看见

Marlen Vargas Del Razo: It’s like leaving something to start going off until it rots and then consequence hits, it’s the too lateness point when one could have acted on it in a timely manner
这就像让一些东西开始变质直到它腐烂,而然后后果来袭,当个人本来可以以一种及时的方式按它行动时这是太晚的点
Sunette: Yes, absolutely Marlen Marlen
是的,绝对是Marlen

Sunette: Now – what it means to REMEMBER YOU ARE HUMAN
现在——记住你是人类是什么意思
Sunette: sometimes, we tend to forget we’re living in this world, we’re existing as our minds – we’re IN PROCESS
有时,我们倾向于忘记我们生活在这个世界上,我们作为我们的心智而存在——我们在进程中
Sunette: This ELEMENT of BEING HUMAN is one of the major causes to the consequential effect of your INTERNAL and EXTERNAL ENVIRONMENT
这个是/作为人类的要素是你的内在与外在环境的后果效应的主要原因之一

Ida Bra: So I am facing something that is constantly also creating a very physical experience.. and then I am in reaction to that.. thinking in a way that I can not get myself out of it unless my physical is sorted. But then the other day, no matter how bad it was physically I decided to still push and shift myself/mindset and bring my strength forth. And then it changed the physical experience. So it vas real time cross-reference.. But man when I am in it, and the condition is this very not good physical discomfort/pain/nausea it is hard to see.
因此我面对某些经常也创造一个非常身体的体验的东西……而然后我对那个起反应……认为在某种程度上我无法摆脱它除非我的身体妥善处理。但然后几天前,无论身体上有多糟糕我决定仍然推进并移动我自己/思维模式并把我的优势带上前来。而然后它改变了身体体验。因此天哪,当我在它之中时,而状况是 这种很不好的身体不舒适/疼痛/恶心是很难看到的
Sunette: Yes Ida Bra this will take some practise, those possessive systems on mind being body level can be intense, remember to reach out for support when/as you’re stuck
是的Ida Bra,这会需要一些练习,那些迷占的系统在心智存有身体层面上可能很强烈,要记住在/当你卡困时去寻求支持
Ida Bra: yes it has been tough. thank you.. I will
是的它很艰难。谢谢你……我会的

Sunette: So, what we mean with BEING HUMAN is that – some have their heads in the clouds/the mind to such an extent, we forget basic physical body/environmental care – not just hygiene, but basics of taking care of your health, income, hygiene etc. – THEN, we also have our heads in deeper clouds that when we make BASIC MISTAKES or fall – we become like these fierce gods wanting to bestow pain and torture on ourselves for making a mistake/going through a phase
因此,我们所说是/作为人类的意思是——一些人让他们的头脑在云层/心智中到达这样一种程度,我们忘记了基本的物质身体/环境照料——不只是卫生,还有照顾你的健康、收入、卫生等等的基础——然后,我们也让我们的头脑在更深的云层中当我们犯了基本的错误或跌倒时——我们变得像这些凶猛的神想要因为犯了错误/经历一个阶段而给我们自己施加痛苦和折磨
Sunette: So, to be HUMAN is to be YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-MAN!
因此,是/成为人类是 是/成为你…… ——人类!
Sunette: To be YOU-MAN, means to be real, honest, grounded, deep, HERE with yourself on a day to day basis
是/成为你——人类,意思是是/成为真实、诚实、扎稳、深刻的、在这里与你自己在一起在日常生活基础上

Kim Scudamore: I have been aware of my EGO recently – and how I have been seeing myself as super human almost, like nothing can touch me – and it all stems from an inferiority complex that has always been a part of my programming that I have allowed to run in the background of my life
最近我已觉察到我的自我意识——以及我如何一直将我自己视为几乎优秀的人类,就像没什么东西可以碰到我——而它全都来源于一个自卑情节,它一直是我所允许奔跑在我生活的背景中的我的编程的一部分
Sunette: Yes KimS and the other unfortunate problem with that is you don’t easily step in the shoes of another and consider where they are at in their timeline and process in life and themselves and can lead to judgment, comparison, reaction, less vs more etc. and so separation instead of understanding and support
是的,KimS,而关于那一点另一个不幸的问题是,你不容易踩在另一个人的鞋子里并考虑他们在哪里在他们的时间线和进程中在生活及他们自己里面,并可能导致评判、比较、反应、较少与较多等等和因此分离,而不是理解并支持

Sunette: So, it’s time for us to come back to EARTH – to the BASICS within and without
因此,是时候为我们去回到地面——回到基础在内在与外在
Sunette: Not a HIGH-GENE high in the clouds of consciousness/ego-energy, but an I-GENE, YOU-GENE, here living being
不是一个高基因在意识体/自我意识能量的云层中,而是一个我基因、你基因,在这里活的存有

Marlen Vargas Del Razo: Sounds like genuine to me as well
对我来说听起来也很真实
Sunette: Yes Marlen – and so, those you are to work with will come to you/align with you
是的Marlen —— 而因此,那些你去工作于的会来到你身边/对齐你

Sunette: So, it’s all in the GENES and the fantastic thing about genes and the patterns within them: we have the power to change ’em AS OURSELVES through our inner work and outer living conditions, space and time and how we USE IT
因此,这全都在基因中,而关于基因和模式奇妙的事情在它们之中是:我们有力量去改变它们如同我们自己通过我们的内在工作和外在的生活条件、空间和时间以及我们如何使用它
Sunette: We are the ones to stop the sins of the fathers, the GENErations of the PAST and repattern the generations of the present and so the future
我们是停止父辈之罪恶、过去的世代(GENErations,GENE:基因),并且重新塑造现在和因此未来的世代的那个人
Sunette: Obviously, we need the past to know WHAT NOT TO DO
显然,我们需要过去来知道不该做什么
Sunette: the past is our REFERENCE point, so remember as a human, you-man – the points you face are for you to directly see, a part of you showing you directly what needs changing
过去是我们的参考点,因此要记住作为一个人类,你——人类——你所面对的点是为你去直接看见,你的一部分直接展示给你什么需要改变
Sunette: So, when things come up within you – wash/sanitisize the judgment/reaction to it and WORK WITH YOUR PAST/mind to transform it into something best/better or simply remove a pattern totally if you see it does not serve you or others within you
因此,当东西出现在你里面时——清洗/清洁评判/对它的反应并工作于你的过去/心智去把它转化为某些最好/更好的东西或如果你看到它没有为你或他人服务在你里面仅仅整个的移除一个模式

Anna Brix Thomsen: I’d like some support on the whole head out of the clouds point. I write every day and practice, and I still struggle with it. It’s so incredibly addictive to me. So maybe really, it’s merely resistance in the end…
Anna Brix Thomsen: Cause once I move through the ‘barrier’ I get it.
我想要一些关于这整个头部离开云层点的支持。我每天书写并练习,而我仍然与之斗争。它对我来说是这么难以置信的上瘾。因此可能真的,它只是最后的抵抗……
因为一旦我移动通过“障碍”我就明白了
Sunette: Yes anna Anna you’re fortune to have a child, they’re the best with showing you to be here, be real, slow down and work with what is right in front of you – within and without, without reactions
是的Anna,有个孩子是你的幸运,他们最擅长展示给你是/成为在这里、是真实的、放慢下来并工作于什么就在你面前——在内在和外在,没有反应

Marlen Vargas Del Razo: It is also simplified since we are the sum of our past right here as we are, so we know what to work with
它也简化了因为我们是我们的过去的总和就在这里如同我们所是,因此我们知道要工作于什么
Sunette: Exactly Marlen Marlen
正是Marlen

Talamon [@talamon]: so let us all become expert of h-i-gen-ecologist of all life as equals
因此让我们全都变成全体生命等如平等的h我基因生态学家(h-i-gen-ecologist)
Sunette: Like that sounding @talamon Talamon – Gene-Ecologists – creating our new environments
@talamon Talamon 就像那个发声——基因生态学家(Gene-Ecologists)——创造了我们的新环境

Marlen Vargas Del Razo: I’ve noticed this, it’s like an addiction to always have something “going on” because the basics of just being here can feel like being “dead ” to someone too used to operating at such energy levels. So, it takes that understanding to practice being ok with nothing “moving” lol yet that is where one is actually here
我注意到这个,它就像一个对总是有某些事情“在发生”的成瘾,因为仅仅是在这里的基础可能感觉就像是“死去”,对某人来说太习惯于运行在这样的能量层面了。因此,它需要这种理解来练习没有任何“移动”是可以的,哈哈,然而这就是在那里个人实际上是在这里
Sunette: Yes indeed Marlen Marlen – sometimes it is time to just breathe, be, be here
是的,Marlen的确——有时是时候去只是呼吸、是/成为、是在这里

Sunette: Alrighty all – let’s take it to here for this evening, we’ll do another check-in session tomorrow evening, give everyone a moment to process/breathe in and look at and slowly walk through the dimensions we discussed today
好的各位——让我们今晚就到这里吧,我们会在明晚做另一个检查会话,给每个人一个片刻来处理/吸入并察看和缓慢行走通过我们今天所讨论的维度
Sunette: Focus and OBSERVE the next points:
1. General hygiene – how aware and much more application goes into this than before
2. Are you HIGH-gene – in the clouds, not aware or directing your inner and outer world or I-GENE/YOU-MAN, here – taking responsibility for your inner and outer environment and order
关注并观察下一个点:
1. 一般卫生——与以前相比觉察与多得多的应用如何进入这个部分
2. 你是高基因吗——在云层中,没有觉察或指导你的内在及外部世界或是我基因/你人类、在这里——对你的内在与外在环境和秩序负责
Sunette: and lastly:
Sunette: 3. REMEMBER YOU ARE STILL IN THIS WORLD and in this process – don’t let ignorance of the world and arrogance of ego get in the way of your self humbleness and journey still ahead, for you and others
而最后一点:
3. 要记住你仍然在这个世界上并在这个进程中——不要让对世界的无知和自我意识的傲慢在你的自我谦逊的道路上,而旅程仍然在前面、为你和他人

Sunette: All, thanks for being here – look at the above for this day and we check in with one another tomorrow evening same time and place
各位,感谢是在这里——看看上面的这一天,而我们明晚同一时间和地点相互检查
Sunette: Thank you for the inputs, participation and perspectives – much appreciated
感谢你们的投入、参与和视角——非常感激
Sunette: Bye
再见
回复