注册时间: 周日 7月 26, 2015 11:20 am

讨论:屈服于问题/放弃自己

帖子 高洪0221 »

DISCUSSION: GIVING INTO THE PROBLEM / GIVING UP ON SELF
讨论:屈服于问题/放弃自己

October 4, 2020
2020年10月4日
图片
Don't roll the mind dice! Practice physical self-trust instead!
不要掷心智骰子!取而代之的练习物质/身体自我信任吧!
Sunette: With FEAR and PANIC taking over the world and also personal lives/minds of individuals – us beings in existence noticed these two thoughts coming up most prominently in people in different ways: “The thought “I now understand why people believe in a god/higher power” / “I wish there was a god right now”” – we’ll be discussing this NEED for that something/someone more/greater 5 after the hour
关于害怕/恐惧和恐慌接管了这个世界以及个人生活/个人的心智——我们存有在存在中注意到这两种想法以不同方式出现在人们中最突显:想法“现在我理解了为什么人们相信神/更高力量”/“我真希望现在有一个神”——这个钟点5分钟后,我们将讨论这个对那种更多/更大的事物/某人的需要

Sunette: WE BEGIN
我们开始吧
Sunette: Good moment all – so, let’s have a look at who can relate to the above thoughts or anything in the similar vein, where you find yourself at such a loss/depth of emotion within you, helpless and powerless that the thought/wish/yearning for that something/someone else consumes you to help you out of whatever it is you find yourself in
各位好——因此,让我们察看谁可以关联到上述想法或任何在相似脉络下的东西,在那里你发现你自己处于这样一种失去/情绪的深度在你里面,对那个事物/其他人的想法/希望/渴望消耗你的无助和无能为力,去帮助你摆脱你发现你自己所处其中的无论什么东西
Sunette: So, I have found myself there a couple of times this life
因此,我发现我自己今生有好几次
Sunette: in such moments I have felt such despair and loss, and sometimes even just in generally depressive times – I wish someone/something could just make it all better/go away
在这样的片刻我感到这种绝望和失去,和有时甚至只是一般的抑郁时期——我希望有人/某事物可能只是让这一切变得更好/走开
Sunette: So, what I have defined in those moments by looking back and seeing who I was within them: giving up and giving in – giving into the emotions/problems/issues and giving up on myself
因此,在那些片刻我已定义什么通过回顾并看到我曾经是谁在它们之中:放弃和屈服——顺从情绪/问题/议题并放弃我自己

Fred Cheung [@fredc88]: Ok, bf. I found Desteni’s messages, I fall for several regions and tried everything a little bit, so, I understand when ppl./myself facing huge challenges/difficulties/obstacles, I’d tend to fall to religions/god, but I keep reminding myself – there is no such thing(or yet)in existence, so I keep pushing myself to walk on/go on by myself n seek help from others
Fred Cheung [@fredc88]: I did pray to Life in some really difficult moments though..
我发现Desteni的信息,我迷上好几个领域并有点尝试一切东西,因此,我理解当人们/我自己面对巨大的挑战/困难/障碍时,我倾向于信仰宗教/神,但我保持提醒我自己——并没有这种东西(或至今)在存在中,因此我保持推着我自己向前走/我自己继续下去并求助于他人
尽管在一些真的困难的片刻我的确向生命祈祷
Caroline [@Caroline_66]: Yes I see I’ve been giving up because I’ve fallen on topic I’m working for a long time
是的,我看到我一直放弃因为我陷入了我工作很长时间的主题

Sunette: Yes, I have also often when in challenging moments – want to immediately first reach out to others, before also giving myself a chance to work on it with and for myself and then sharing/cross-referencing with others, so again:
是的,我也经常当处于挑战的片刻时——想要立刻首先把手伸向他人,在也给我自己一个机会去与它一起并为我自己工作之前,和然后与他人分享/交叉参照,因此再次:
Sunette: a subtle form of giving into the problem and simultaneously giving up on myself = this relationship is what brings one to one’s knees, literally within and without, not realising we are making the problem/challenge a “god over/of us”
一种不易察觉的屈服于问题同时放弃我自己的形式=这个关系就是把个人带到屈服的东西,字面上地在里面并在外面,没有领悟到我们正在制造问题/挑战一个“神在上面/属于我们”
Sunette: then, bizarrely – we want to pray to/wish to a form of a “god”: not realising we are in fact praying/wishing for ourselves and so also from there, the support of others as ourselves who can help us back unto our feet
然后,奇怪的——我们想要向/对一种“神”的形式祈祷/许愿:没有领悟到我们实际上在为我们自己祈祷/许愿和因此还有从那里,他人的支持如同我们自己能够帮助我们回到我们的脚下
Sunette: but man, we can sometimes we stubborn as hell when it comes to self help and asking for help
但天哪,我们有时可以,我们固执得像地狱当涉及自我帮助和寻求帮助时

Fred Cheung [@fredc88]: Yes, Sunette/Dimension. Couldn’t agree more. One thing I really like myself in this is – I refuse to give up! Even if I’m destined to fail, even if we could tell the future. I work on 200% of myself and refuse to even allow the give up(concept/idea) exist within myself/my mind
是的,Sunette/维度界。完全同意。在这之中我真的喜欢我自己的一件事是——我拒绝放弃!即使我注定要跌倒,即使我们能告诉未来。我工作于200%的我自己并拒绝即使允许放弃(概念/想法)存在于我自己/我心智中
Sunette: Cool Fred @fredc88
@fredc88 酷 Fred
Fred Cheung [@fredc88]: For me, yes, I did seek help when facing tremendous pressure/challenges/difficulties but the key point is – I seek but no matter at the end whether I could successfully get help from others, or not/no one could help – it doesn’t changed my motto – I refuse/don’t give up even if I fail, I don’t give a bit on give up at all
对我来说,是的,我的确寻求帮助当面对巨大压力/挑战/困难的时候,但关键点是——我寻求,但无论最终我是能成功得到他人的帮助、还是不/没有人可以帮助——这并没有改变我的座右铭——我拒绝/不放弃即使我跌倒了,我根本一点也不放弃

Sunette: So, from here – because this PATTERN happened so often of simultaneously giving up and giving in, I asked myself HOW AM I LEADING MYSELF INTO AND AS THIS POINT? How was I creating this experience within me and life towards myself?
因此,从这里——因为这种同时放弃并屈服的模式经常发生,我问我自己我如何引导我自己成为并等如这一点?我是如何创造了这种体验在我和生活里面朝向我自己的?
Sunette: Because, I got to a point where I could – when I was IN THE PATTERN, see it for what it is, give my power back to myself and get back up – but the pattern repeated, so had to get to the CORE of the problem, how I was creating those thoughts and experiences in the first place
因为,我到达一个点在那里我可以——当我处于这个模式中时,看见它它是什么,给我力量回到我自己并重新站起来——但是模式重复,因此必须到达问题的核心,我最初如何创造了那些想法和体验
Sunette: I realised there must be a part of me accepting and allowing this giving up and giving in to exist within me, instead of constantly standing by myself and in my own power, strength, trust and ability to direct my problems, issues and challenges
Sunette: and there it was: TRUST – a part of me didn’t trust in my own ability, strength and power
Sunette: and so, in my toughest times, I would DOUBT myself, allow and accept the doubt to WEAKEN me and so accept and allow my weaknesses to possess me: giving up and giving in
我领悟到一定有我的一部分接受并允许了这个放弃和屈服存在于我里面,而不是不断的坚持我自己并以我自己的力量、优势、信任和能力来指导我的问题、议题和挑战
而在那里它是:信任——我的一部分没有信任我自己的能力、优势和力量
而因此,在我最艰难的时期,我会怀疑我自己,允许并接受怀疑来削弱我并因此接受和和允许我的弱点来迷占我:放弃并屈服

Sunette: So, a good point to have a look at for self is how much you trust in your own strength, ability, application, will -is there any DOUBTS in your own ACTUAL REAL STRENGTHS that you are allowing to exist as little weeds within you that can sprout/take over when you NEED YOURSELF THE MOST and the BEST OF YOURSELF THE MOST
因此,一个好的点要为自己察看是,在你自己的优势、能力、应用、意志中你信任多少——是否有任何怀疑在你所允许存在的你自己的实际真实优势中如同小的杂草在你里面可以发芽/接管当你最需要你自己和最优秀的你自己时
Sunette: this is what I realised: moments when I actually should have been there for myself the most, where I needed to be the best of me: was when I instead fell – ’cause of allowing and accepting these doubts inside and towards myself
这就是我领悟到什么:片刻当我实际上最应该为我自己在那里的时候,在那里我需要是/成为最好的我:是当我反而跌倒时——因为允许并接受这些怀疑在里面并朝向我自己
Sunette: So, since then, what I have been doing is RE-BUILDING SELF-TRUST in my own strengths
Sunette: hell, even NOTICING and giving credit to my own strengths, NOTICING MYSELF in fact
因此,从那时以来,我一直在做什么是,重建自我信任在我自己的优势中
该死,甚至注意到并相信我自己的优势、实际上注意到我自己
Sunette: So, I made a list of some of my basic strengths that can get me through tough/challenging times, so that I don’t give up/give in – but actually STAND MORE BY AND WITH MYSELF
因此,我列出一个一些可以让我度过难关/挑战时期的我的基本优势的清单,以便我不放弃/屈服——而是实际上更多坚持并与我自己在一起
Sunette: focusing, defining and living more on my applications and what I CAN DO and capable of, has allowed me to build more of a self trust within myself and ability to stand
更多关注、定义并活在我的应用上以及我能做什么和有能力做什么,已允许我去建立更多的自我信任在我自己里面和站立的能力

Caroline [@Caroline_66]: Yes very cool I’ve notice my own strength also sometimes which has pulled me through
是的非常酷,我有时也注意到我自己的优势,这拉着我通过
Fred Cheung [@fredc88]: We do need some self-padding on our back, some self-encouraging to feel good in the beginning – to give us strength to keep walking/adapting
一开始我们的确需要一些自我填充在我们的背上、一些自我鼓励去感觉好——去给予我们优势继续行走/适应
Sunette: Nice @lokbobpop
@lokbobpop 很棒
Sunette: Yes @fredc88
@fredc88 是的

Sunette: So, we’re going to keep this evening’s chat practical and simple – let’s next week WEDNESDAY, same time and place – share some SELF TRUST creation, what does the word SELF TRUST mean to you
因此,我们将要让今晚的聊天既实际又简单——然后我们下周三,相同时间和地点——分享一些自我信任的创造,字词自我信任对你意味着什么
Sunette: what in yourself do TRUST and also DOUBT
什么在你之中做信任和怀疑
Sunette: So that we can see how we can strengthen our self trust points and transform the doubts into strengths
以便我们可以看到我们可以如何强化我们的自我信任点并把怀疑转化成优势

Fred Cheung [@fredc88]: No matter the outcome = Success or Fail, self-encouraging ourselves won’t hurt at all! I totally agree why not go give ourselves credits/as self-encouraging us to increase our morale in facing difficult times?
无论结果=成功还是失败,自我鼓励我们自己一点都不会疼!我完全同意为什么不给我们自己相信/如同自我鼓励自己去增加我们的士气以面对困难时期?
Sunette: Yes, so we’ll do this exercise: – 3 – 5 TRUST and DOUBT points within and as self
是的,因此我们会做这个练习:3—5个信任与怀疑点在里面并等如自己
Caroline [@Caroline_66]: Yes great what can I stand as instead
是的,太好了,取而代之的我可以作为什么而站立呢
Sunette: Yes @lokbobpop
@lokbobpop 是的
Fred Cheung [@fredc88]: I realize no matter how much trust I have in myself, or tell myself, I still have a little bit doubt in my decisions, so what I do is setup bottom lines:
我领悟到无论我有多相信在我自己之中,或告诉我自己,我仍然有点儿怀疑在我的决定中,因此我做什么是设置底线:
Fred Cheung [@fredc88]: 1. I never give up
1. 我从不放弃
Fred Cheung [@fredc88]: 2. I always n only Do My Best instead of doubt
2. 我总是并只做我最好的而不是怀疑
Sunette: Cool the points are coming up within you @fredc88 Fred, but let’s take a breath, a moment and we share next week
@fredc88 Fred,酷的点出现在你里面,但让我们深呼吸,一个片刻,我们下周分享

Sunette: Alright everyone here reading and participating, thank you for being here for this time
好的,各位在这里阅读并参与,谢谢你这次是在这里
Sunette: We’ll continue next week Wednesday
下周三我们将继续
Sunette: Take some time to really first over the next few days look into yourself, what of yourself in your ACTUAL REAL TIME LIVING you trust and doubt about yourself
花些时间去真的首先在接下来的几天里调查你自己,你自己的什么在你实际实时的活当中你对你自己信任和怀疑。
Sunette: Thanks again all!
再次谢谢各位!
Sunette: Speak next week !
下周交谈!
回复