帖子: 1217
注册时间: 周日 7月 26, 2015 11:20 am

金钱的灵魂通过连接口——接续

帖子 高洪0221 »

SOM through the Portal – continuing
金钱的灵魂通过连接口——接续

Aug19,2020
2020年8月19日

19.08.2020 11:59:08, Sunette: SOM through the Portal – continuing with discussing the questions: 1. “how can we flow our being, expression, awareness more in every day life practically, in real time” 2. “what does it mean to flow as our being, expression, awareness?” 3. “where are we damming up ourselves WITHIN ourselves, our relationship with others, with money, with every day life simple tasks?”
金钱的灵魂(SOM)通过连接口——继续讨论问题:1.“我们如何可以流动我们的存有、表达、觉察更多在日常生活中实际地、实时的” 2.“作为我们的存有、表达、觉察流动意味着什么?” 3.“在我们自己里面,在我们与他人、与金钱、与日常生活简单任务的关系里面我们在哪里抑制了我们自己?”

14:15:19, Bitia Catana: Fascinating chat. Thank you. – For me a few things came up. – One is that I hadn’t considered how water is different depending on the ecosystem in which it exists. – When you shared this it made me think of how when I moved to Canada from Mexico as a child, I and other people we knew developed various forms of disease or body ‘issues’…I always wondered what was it about the environment that triggered those diseases. Of course, change in environment, weather, food, but water was also very different. – I am excited about the idea of living in a world where science could get to the point of finding the most supportive water for each person.
14:20:23, Bitia Catana: On the other hand. I thought about the word ‘STAGNATION’ – When I say ‘I feel stagnant’ it’s a very specific experience. It usually is related to some memories, trauma that keeps resonating in me and it’s as if it stops that flow within myself and makes me feel heavy, burdened, slow, lack of energy, lack of focus….I really like the entire perspective I gained on water and pregnancy and our minds – Looking forward to learn more about FLOW next week. In fact, there is a book I was interested in reading recently called Flow by Mihaly Csik.. talks about many topics like distraction and how to achieve that state of flow. – Lookin forward to next chat. Thanks for reading
(注:上次聊天留言)
奇妙的聊天。谢谢你。——对我来说几件事情出现——一个是,我没有考虑过水是如何因其存在的生态系统而不同的。——当你分享这个时它让我想到当我小时候从墨西哥搬到加拿大时,我和其他人我们如何知道发展了各种形式的疾病或身体“问题”……我一直想知道关于环境是什么引起那些疾病。当然,变化在环境、天气、食物方面,但是水也是非常不同的。——我对生活在一个世界里在那里科学可以达到找到对每个人最支持的水的程度 的想法感到兴奋。
另一方面,我想到字词“停滞”——当我说“我感觉停滞不前”时它是一种非常特定的体验。它通常与一些记忆、创伤有关保持共鸣在我之中,而它好像是它停止那个流动在我自己里面并让我感到沉重、负担、缓慢、缺乏能量、缺乏专注……我真的喜欢我所获得关于水和怀孕及我们心智的这整个视角——期待下一周了解更多关于流动。实际上,最近在阅读的有一本书我很感兴趣叫做《流动》作者Mihaly Csik…… 谈到许多主题像是分心和如何达到流动的状态。——期待下一次聊天。谢谢阅读
19.08.2020 12:01:18, Sunette: Bitia Bitia, very cool dimension on stagnation – and how we dam up our own expression, potential, creative force when we postpone, stagnate, allow fear to prevent us from speaking, doing/acting etc. – definitely a dimension we’ll look into more tonight. Thanks for sharing:
Bitia Bitia, 非常酷的维度关于停滞——而当我们拖延、停滞、允许害怕/恐惧来阻止我们说话、做事/行动等等时我们有多么抑制我们自己的表达、潜能、创造力——肯定是今晚我们将更多探讨的一个维度。感谢分享

18.08.2020 06:16:36, Marlen Vargas Del Razo: I recommend watching the Netflix series “down to Earth” either one of the two first episodes focuses on water. There’s actually a very well regarded water coming from Slovenia now that you mention it Valentin, so this goes to understand this that Sunette mentions on the different kinds of water, it’s explained there and also showing really nice places where water is used for all kinds of health purposes. Wink wink to Ida since it includes Iceland too very interesting series.
(注:上次聊天留言)
我推荐Netflix系列纪录片“环游地球(Down to Earth)”,前两集都是聚焦于水的。实际上有一种非常受欢迎的水来自斯洛文尼亚既然你提到了瓦伦丁,因此这就可以理解这一点Sunette提到关于不同种类的水,那里有解释,也展示了真的美好的地方在那里水被用于各种健康目的。向艾达眨眨眼,因为它包含冰岛,也非常有趣的系列。
19.08.2020 12:02:26, Sunette: Ahhh, nice cross-reference Marlen Marlen – thanks for sharing!
啊……,很好的交叉参照Marlen——感谢分享!

19.08.2020 02:53:41, Daniel Malara [@dan2all]: Very cool insights from this chat. Thank you Soul of Money! Here’s how I’m getting it: When the starting point is fear based, humans (attempt to) control the flow of water/mind/money without considering the eco-system at large, and these blockages create the many forms of dis-ease. On the flip side, life-based consideration of what’s best for all as the starting point, is more like directing water/mind/money as an extension of self here. So for example: ensuring regular personal access to water, turn a weakness into a strength by rerouting fear backchat into common sense words/actions, or a savings account to temporarily pool/concentrate our life force for a bigger expression/goal. Saving money for security, like the $ advisors say you want to have enough to live for 3 months if the job suddenly falls away, I get it, but for me it feels somewhere between common sense preparedness and general insulation from fear of the unknown. I think it’s a matter of getting clear on the numbers and my bigger goals, and to plan/direct money, kind of ‘outside of time’ (bring the future here), instead of blindly feeding some piggy bank for a semblance of security. “Break in case of emergency” type of deal.
Regarding drinking water, my city is known for poor water quality from the tap, so I have been distilling it to remove all but the h20 molecules themselves. In my research, I decided to try this as my primary drinking water, despite popular culture saying it will leech all the minerals out of my body. I have been enjoying it much more than just from the tap, and noticed no ill effects, so far (cross-ref, please?) I have also tried vortexing/spinning/structuring water for some months, but stopped because I noticed nothing different. Maybe a vortex is just one way to “heal” stagnation? Something seems significant about ‘spin’, especially when looking at celestial bodies and the movement and organization of matter in space.
(译注:上次聊天留言)
非常酷的洞察来自这次聊天。感谢你金钱的灵魂!这里是我如何理解它的:当出发点是基于害怕/恐惧时,人类(企图)控制水/心智/金钱的流动没有考虑到整个的生态系统,而这些阻塞创造许多形式的疾病。另一方面,以生命为基础考虑到什么是对全体最好作为出发点,更像是在指导水/心智/金钱如同一个自我的扩展在这里。因此例如:确保个人定期获取水,把一个弱点转变成一个优势通过把害怕/恐惧的秘聊重新转化为普同常识的字词/行动,或是可以暂时集中/聚集我们的生命力的一个储蓄账户为一个更大的表达/目标。为了安全而存钱,就像美元的顾问说如果工作突然失去你要有足够的钱生活3个月,我明白了,但是对我来说它感觉介于普同常识的准备与对未知的害怕/恐惧的普遍隔绝之间。我认为这是一个要弄清楚数字和我的更大目标的问题,并且去计划/指导钱,有点儿“时间之外”(把未来带到这里),而不是盲目地为了一种表面的安全而喂养一些小猪存钱罐,“在紧急情况下打破”之类的处理。
关于饮用水,我所在的城市因自来水水质差而闻名,因此我一直在蒸馏它以去除h20分子本身之外的所有东西。在我的研究中,我决定试试这个作为我的主要饮用水,尽管流行文化说它会吸走我身体中所有的矿物质。我一直享受它比只是自来水更多,并注意到没有不良影响,到目前为止(请交叉参照?)我也尝试了几个月的涡轮/旋转/结构化水,但停下来因为我注意到没什么不同。也许一个涡轮只是一种方法去“治愈”停滞?关于“旋转”有些东西看起来很重要,尤其当察看天体及物质在空间中的移动和组织时。
19.08.2020 12:03:23, Sunette: Very cool insights and practically explained @dan2all Daniel – well seen, awesome!
@dan2all Daniel 非常酷的洞察和实际的解释——很好的看见,非常棒!

19.08.2020 07:35:47, Gabriel Aceves: Very accurate and cool insight @dan2all! Just as I was reading your words I do remember that at the very first stages of this lockdown, one of the direct consequences that was taken after many of the millionaires of the world went to bankrupt, it’s that the rest of the people who have major investments on the system took all their money away to accounts of low risk of investment, and while they can just run to their Yates, the majority of people had to consume all their savings and investments on this period of time. This recession in which we have fallen can take many years to recover, and to be honest it’s very possible that the economy it’s not going to see any recovery from now to the next 7 years…
The Capitalism already collapsed, but it will take 7 years to see the bigger effects on the play out, which will literally, create such an inflation scheme on the long term, that is just going to have the entire world system collapse into chaos with the increment of Poverty, Crime, hunger and all that it implies in the long term
Basically the very fact that no one is investing on the economy actively and we only have a bunch of people here and there that are able to keep their major sales going, it’s but as you said: It’s creating this enormous water dams, that are being kept away from the people; it’s there at reach for everyone to take, but no one is going to be able to access it. And just like happens with the example of Alzheimer’s, in which these lagoons are basically created around the brain, making the flow of electricity between neurons impossible. The people it’s going to, slowly but surely start to lose everything on a major scale, and while the ruling class awaits “the economy to keep feeding their accounts” as it has been doing it for all of this years, the reality is that, they are going to “have the money” but it’s going to be completely worthless, because there is going to be no economy to run, no important production or advance, no development, no research, no nothing… because just now they have taken away (for example this in Mexico) all the major investments on culture, art, sports, education…
(译注:上次聊天留言)
@dan2all,非常准确且酷的洞察!只是当我在阅读你的文字时我的确记得在封城的最开始阶段,世界上许多百万富翁破产之后带来的直接后果之一,它就是其余那些在系统上有重大投资的人们把他们所有的钱都转移到低风险投资的账户,虽然他们可以只是跑到他们的耶茨(Yates)那里,但大多数人在这段时间内不得不把所有他们的积蓄和投资花光。我们所陷入的这场衰退可能需要许多年才能恢复,而说实话从现在到未来7年,很可能经济不会出现任何复苏……
资本主义已经倒塌,但它将需要7年的时间去看到对播出的更大影响,这会字面上地,创造这样一个长期的通货膨胀计划,那只会让整个世界系统陷入混乱,伴随着贫穷、犯罪、饥饿以及从长远来看它所蕴含的一切
基本上这事实就是没有人在积极投资经济,而我们只有一群人在这里和那里能够保持他们的主要销售,它是但正如你所说:它在创造这个巨大的水坝,是远离人们的;就在那里触手可及每个人可以拿走,但是没有人将能够接取它。就像发生在阿尔兹海默症的例子身上的,在那儿这些泻湖基本上是创建在大脑周围的,让神经元之间电的流动变得不可能。人们会,缓慢但确实地开始失去一切在很大范围内,当统治阶级等待“经济保持喂养他们的账户”时如同它这些年来一直在这样做的,现实是,他们会“有钱”但是它会是完全无价值的,因为不会有经济运行、没有重要的生产或进步、没有发展、没有研究、什么也没有……因为现在他们已经拿走(例如这个在墨西哥)所有在文化、艺术、运动、教育上的主要投资……
19.08.2020 12:04:22, Sunette: Interesting correlations here Gabriel Gabriel Aceves – yes, the interconnectedness of flow in all aspects of life is quite fascinating
Gabriel Aceves,有趣的相关性在这里——是的,流动的互联性在生命的所有面向中是相当奇妙的

19.08.2020 12:05:17, Sunette: Let’s begin! So – who has some practical moments/experiences to share when it comes to flow and/or noticing when you are stagnating/controlling/damming up yourself?
让我们开始!因此——谁有些实际的片刻/体验要分享,当提到流动和/或注意到当你在停滞/控制/阻止你自己时?

19.08.2020 12:04:22, Matti Freeman [@mattifreeman]: I had an experience this morning where I manifested intense stomach upset / tightness / acid because of emotional stress, and when I finally uncovered the point and saw what I was suppressing and embraced the new expression that the suppression represented, all the symptoms went away and I experienced a new direction opening up. Actually kind of like a dam clogging up a river which is then removed
今早我有一个体验,在那里我显化强烈的胃不舒服/紧/酸因为情绪压力,而当我最终揭开这个点并看到我在抑制什么并拥抱抑制所代表的新表达时,所有症状都消失了,而我体验到一个新方向打开了。实际上有点儿像一个大坝阻塞一条河流,然后这被移除了。
19.08.2020 12:06:32, Sunette: Whoah, that’s incredible Matti @mattifreeman – definitely a cool cross-reference of how much more specific the mind-body relationship is becoming in support of your process, lol yes, it may be intense with the repercussions of the emotional effects on the body, but man, when you get the point and you change and see how the body changes so fast: that’s simply incredible
@mattifreeman哇哦Matti ,这太不可思议了——绝对是一个很酷的交叉参照关于心智身体关系正在变得有多特定以支持你的进程,哈哈是的,它可能是很强烈关于情绪对身体的影响,但是嘿,当你到达这个点,而你改变并看到身体如何变化如此之快:这只是不可思议的
19.08.2020 12:07:18, Sunette: @mattifreeman Matti, how did you experience that immediate change/effect of walking through a point inside yourself and the body?
@mattifreeman Matti,你如何体验到那种即时的改变/影响关于在你自己和身体内部行走通过一个点?

19.08.2020 12:10:05, Sunette: #sunettehere – for me, I’ve noticed still how I tend to “pace” throughout the day and shift into this motion of “move move move, work work work, do this, do that” – like, my mind is constantly THERE with things to do, get done, consider, and I so often SIGH because I don’t realise how much I hold my breath and not naturally flow with my breathing and pace/movement of doing tasks
#sunette在这里 —— 对我来说,我仍然注意到在一天中我如何倾向于“踱步”并转变成这种“移动移动移动,工作工作工作,做这样、做那样”的动作——好像,我的心智总是在那里有事要做、完成、考虑,而我常常叹气因为我没有领悟到我屏住我的呼吸有多少并且没有自然的随我的呼吸和做任务的步调/移动而流动
19.08.2020 12:12:38, Sunette: So, I checked in with myself to see how often I sigh and how much I shift into that stressful pace motion and it’s quite automated within me. Therefore, I have now incorporated deliberately WALKING SLOWER, actually slowing myself down and being aware of my heel-toe heel-toe steps lol even while making coffee/preparing food, writing/walking towards someone to ask something. I also take more moments to check in with me during the day and deliberately pay more attention to my breathing while checking in with myself – being more aware of the tips of my fingers and toes
因此,我检查我自己去看到我多久叹气一次、及我有多少转变成那种压力的步伐动作,而这是相当自动的在我里面。因此,我现在刻意加入行走得更慢,实际上让我自己放慢下来并且觉察到我的脚后跟脚趾脚后跟脚趾步伐,哈哈,即使在煮咖啡/准备食物、书写/走向某人去问某事的时候。我也花更多片刻来检查我在一天当中并刻意更加注意我的呼吸当检查我自己时——更多觉察到我的指尖和脚趾头
19.08.2020 12:13:18, Sunette: I do already feel more a natural slowing down, ease in myself and body and being more aware of my chest as I breathe, but definitely still need more practise, cause this dimension is so automated and habitual in me it’s scary how quickly I shift into it
我确实已经感觉到一种更加自然的放慢下来、放松在我自己和身体中并且更多觉察到我的胸部当我呼吸时,但肯定仍然需要更多的练习,因为这个维度是如此自动和习惯的在我之中,我有多快就转变成它这是可怕的

19.08.2020 12:11:04, Bitia Catana: Hey. For me, there is a pattern I see which leads to stagnation. – It’s being stuck in memories/trauma/anger at things in my past. Then going into a state of general like frustration inside of me…then when this happens I do less and less physical activity…until I feel fed up, stand up, go to the gym and sweat. It feels as if that sweat from lifting a weight takes with itself the energy, it opens gates for that ‘water’ to release through my pores …the pattern then repeats and I ‘fall again’ and then up again – flow/stagnation cycles
嘿,对我来说,有一个模式我看到这导致停滞。——它被卡住在对在我过去的事情的记忆/创伤/愤怒中。然后进入一种一般像是沮丧的状态在我内在……然后当这发生时我的身体活动越来越少……直到我感到厌倦,站立起来、去健身房流汗。它感觉好像举重时的汗水本身就携带了能量,它打开了让那个“水”通过我的毛孔去释放的大门……模式然后重复而我“再次跌倒”而然后再次起来——流动/停滞循环
19.08.2020 12:16:03, Sunette: Interesting Bitia Bitia, I can relate – past traumas, especially pertaining to death and loss, those are tough ones to walk through and I am still walking through a few myself, cause the pain can really root quite deeply
真有趣Bitia,我可以关联到——过去创伤,尤其与死亡和失去有关,那些都是很难去行走通过的,而我仍然在行走通过一个新的我自己,因为痛苦真的可以扎根相当深

19.08.2020 12:11:33, Matti Freeman [@mattifreeman]: I was sitting writing, feeling knotted up, nauseous, tight, sweaty, almost feverish. I finally identified a point of fear and as I started speaking out my fears, I felt my stomach opening up more and more as I spoke / sounded the energy out into words. As I started moving through the fears, I began to see a new expression that contained the key to moving forward. As I embraced this expression in myself, the suppressed / accumulated energy and stress immediately started releasing – with tears. Like imagine removing clumps of grass and weeds from a stream, and the water gradually flowing more and more
我正坐着书写,感觉浑身打结、恶心、紧绷、出汗、几乎发烧。我最终识别一个害怕/恐惧的点,而当我开始说出我的害怕/恐惧时,我感到我的胃打开越来越多当我把能量说话/发声为字词时。当我开始移动通过害怕/恐惧时,我开始看到一个新的表达其中包含前进的关键。当我拥抱这个表达在我自己之中,抑制/累积的能量和压力立刻开始释放——随着眼泪。就像清除溪流中一丛丛的草丛和杂草,而水逐渐流动越来越多
19.08.2020 12:12:39, Matti Freeman [@mattifreeman]: So within minutes the physical symptoms: nausea, acidic and knotted stomach, diarrhea, sweating – released completely
因此在几分钟内身体症状:恶心、胃酸和打结、腹泻、出汗——完全释放
19.08.2020 12:16:50, Sunette: Man Matti @mattifreeman know the experience may not have been so awesome, but whoah – what a cool real time cross-reference hey
天哪Matti @mattifreeman,我知道这样的体验可能不是那么棒,但是哇哦——嘿,一个多么酷的实时交叉参照

19.08.2020 12:12:38, Tormod Hvidsten Gjedrem: I would think about money in particular lately that “I am sharing myself thin” or “I need to save more for me” and by that stating that I will not share that much with others / Equal Money System. So here I see balance is important and like you said @dan2all – to say a number like a roof on ones savings and then after that share – more frequent with like with Earth Haven – which is win win if you understand it
最近我会特别想到钱,“我在分享我自己瘦了”或“我需要为我存更多的钱”。而通过那个陈述我不会分享那么多关于他人/平等金钱系统。因此在这里我看到平衡是重要的,@dan2all就像你所说——说一个数字就像一个人储蓄的屋顶,而然后在那个分享之后——更频繁的就像与地球港在一起——这就是双赢如果你明白的话
19.08.2020 12:18:34, Sunette: Tormod here, ensure always you are taken care of and cared for first and foremost, ensuring you and your world is stable so you can focus on you, your path, and process – then, if/as there is something you can give without compromising you, then you do so. But always ensure you and your world is stable first and foremost
Tormod 在这里,首先要确保你总是被照顾和关心,确保你和你的世界是稳定的因此你可以专注于你、你的路径、和进程——然后,如果/当有某些东西你可以给予而没有妥协你,那么你这样做。但总是首先确保你和你的世界是稳定的。
19.08.2020 12:20:26, Tormod Hvidsten Gjedrem: roger that Sunette
了解了 Sunette
19.08.2020 12:19:56, Tormod Hvidsten Gjedrem: More on the FLOW and expression of life / water I am experiencing I can sway into more deep questions during meals in my house where I live with 9 others. I can move into more deeper and existential/psychological questions, bring it down and add my take on it and by that geee-eently lift the veil for others around the table
更多关于生活/水的流动和表达我正在体验,在家里吃饭的时候我可以提出更深入的问题在那里我与9个他人一起生活。我可以移入更深和存在的/心理上的问题,把它拿下来并加上我的看法,并借此为在座的其他人温……和的揭开面纱
19.08.2020 12:26:18, Sunette: Ahhh nice Tormod Tormod, a very cool practical example here
啊……很棒Tormod,一个非常酷的实例在这里

19.08.2020 12:15:00, Garbrielle: i found i got angry with the way our eco system is set up and make no sense, then i go into humans in general, and i get quite annoyed that they don’t care, so blame….then i have to pull it way back and realize that i am doing the same thing, we’re i don’t stand in the flow of everything i touch, like at work, looking at how when i allow a reaction to damn up my flow of who i am just normal/calm, i then damn up the flow of the work environment because i have to take time to resolve the issue the reaction created, then have to go and get back into the working flow environment, which will need adjustment nad me to spend more time on it while i resolved the initial reaction point, so it basically creates inefficiencies and wasted time and suffering as well in many instances
我发现我对我们的生态系统所建立的方式变得生气,它是毫无意义的,然后我研究一般的人类,而我感到相当恼怒因为他们不关心,因此我责备……然后我不得不把它拉回来并领悟到我在做着同样的事情,我们是,我没有站在我接触的一切事物的流动中,就像在工作,察看当我允许一个反应来阻止我的我所是者/我是谁的流动仅仅正常/平静,我然后阻止工作环境的流动因为我必须花时间来解决反应所创造的问题,然后必须去并回到工作流程环境,这会需要校正需要我去花更多时间在它上面,当我解决了最初的反应点,因此在许多情形下它基本上造成效率低下和浪费时间及还有痛苦。
19.08.2020 12:16:26, Garbrielle: which makes no sense, why do i cause more harm/complexities then necessary….often it’s the easy way out, taking shortcuts, not being disciplined, not wanting to do inital hard core work to get something flowing/birthed
这是毫无意义的,为什么我要造成更多伤害/复杂性,然后必要的……经常这是简单的方法,走捷径,不自律,不要做最初的核心工作去让某些事物流动/诞生
19.08.2020 12:21:57, Sunette: Garbrielle Garbrielle – #somhere – it can be frustrating when looking at the world and feeling helpless and hopeless, I mean, us in this existence “on the other side” so to speak, we face the current consequence every millisecond, but what supports us is reminding ourselves that what is here now as the world and human consequence took eons of time to create through moments of actions and decisions. Now that we are moving more united with LIFE as two or more in my/life’s name, it will be through our individual and collective actions and moments that will bring a new world into fruition, so we focus on ourselves on what we are creating for the future as we are walking through the mess of the past
Garbrielle —— #金钱的灵魂(SOM)在这里——这可能是令人沮丧的当看着这个世界并感到无助和无望的时候,我意思是,我们在这个存在中“在另一边”可以这样说,每一毫秒我们面对当前的后果,但是什么支持我们是提醒我们自己现在什么是在这里如同这个世界和人类的后果花了无数的时间通过片刻的行动与决定来创造。现在我们正在移动更多与生命联合如同两个或更多以我的/生命的名义,这会通过我们个体与集体的行动和片刻 将把一个新的世界带到实现,因此当我们正在行走通过过去的混乱时我们专注于我们自己、专注于我们在为未来创造什么。
19.08.2020 12:24:06, Garbrielle: absolutely Sunette, 100% agree and i am with you….thanks for sharing that, blame cause damming, being self honest in each moment the best you can creates flow and openness so yes i am grateful
Sunette,绝对的、100%同意,而我与你在一起……感谢分享那些,责备引起阻挡,是/作为自我诚实在每一刻尽你所能创造流动和开放,因此是的我很感激

19.08.2020 12:15:58, Gabriel Aceves: For me in the moments that I have experienced the biggest resistances and stagnation’s in relation to a point. I have to for a moment “give up” and use my very resignation and even anger to allow me to open myself simply realizing: This is it man… or you do it or you will be fucked for the rest of your life = your choice
对我来说,在我体验到最大的抵抗和停滞的片刻关联到一个点。我不得不一会儿时间“放弃 ”并用我的这顺从和甚至愤怒来允许我去打开我自己仅仅领悟到:就是这样,伙计…… 或者你做它或者你会把你的余生搞砸=你的选择
19.08.2020 12:25:04, Sunette: Yes, sometimes you need to give yourself some “tough love” so to speak and really make a stand inside yourself and push/motivate yourself with some force Gabriel Aceves
是的Gabriel Aceves,有时候你需要给你自己一些“严厉的爱”可以这样说,并真的作出一个站立在你内在和用一些力量推动/激励你自己
19.08.2020 12:25:51, Matti Freeman [@mattifreeman]: Yes, it’s like scientists hundreds of years ago and the resistance they faced. unfortunately no overnight revolution in self awareness / new thinking is possible lol
是的,这就像几百年前的科学家,及他们所面对的反对。不幸地,没有一夜之间的变革在自己的觉察/新思考方面是可能的

19.08.2020 12:23:08, Chatbro [@ChatbroBot]: Avery Williams
I have seen on many times whenever there is a pain in my body I do self forgiveness until I find the point and once I find it the pain goes away really great teaching here with Desteni thanks
我看到很多次无论何时有一个疼痛在我身体中我做自我宽恕直到我找到这个点,而一旦我找到它这个疼痛就走开了,在这里关于Desteni真正伟大的教导,谢谢
19.08.2020 12:27:05, Sunette: Nice Avery Avery – yes, the more you apply this self-body relationship, the more specific your communication with the body becomes and the faster you see the points contributing to pain
真棒Avery——你越多应用这个自己身体关系,你与身体的交流就变得越具体化并且你会更快的看到贡献到疼痛的点

19.08.2020 12:27:15, Bitia Catana: Yes. I imagine. I know a little about your life story Sunette and I can understand how it can be quite hard – for me, my main source of stagnation is around thoughts like: “why did I allow that?” “Why didn’t I do or say X or Y back then?” “Why did I decide that?” “Ughh that was a terrible decision!!” And then this anger at myself and others and even existence for those experiences. – beating myself up, digging myself further down into an emotional kind of tantrum/explosion/implosion – it has been very hard especially this year – but despite everything, I have certainly learnt a lot from my mistakes and trauma and have grown into a different person.
是的,我想象。Sunette,我知道一点儿关于你的生活故事,我能理解这会有多难——对我来说,我停滞的主要来源是围绕想法的,就像:“我为什么允许这个?”“为什么当时我没有做或说X或Y?”“为什么我决定那样?”“呃,这是一个可怕的决定!!” 而然后这个因为那些体验而对我自己和他人甚至存在的愤怒——打败了我自己,让我自己进一步陷入一种情绪化有点儿发脾气/爆发/内爆——这是非常困难的尤其这一年——但尽管如此,我确实从我的错误和发脾气中学到了许多并已经成长为一个不同的人。
19.08.2020 12:32:08, Sunette: Ahhh yes, can see this dimension Bitia Bitia – going back to past moments and playing it in your head over and over again, but from a starting point of emotion/reaction. What supported me to stop this cycle is forgive myself for what I did/say/didn’t do/say, support myself to make peace with the fact that I cannot change it, I then let the memory be within myself (see it float on a boat in an ocean to the horizon, just let the point/memory be/go” and I refresh my starting point and see what I can learn and support myself to do my best to not do the same thing as I did in the past
Bitia,啊是的,可以看到这个维度——回到过去片刻并在你头脑中一遍又一遍的播放它,但从一个情绪/反应的出发点中。什么支持我去停止这个循环是因为我做/说/没有做/说什么而宽恕我自己,支持我自己去与我无法改变它的事实讲和,然后我在我自己里面让记忆去吧(看它漂浮在海洋中的一艘小船上直到地平线,只是让这个点/记忆去吧/放下),然后我刷新我的出发点并看到我可以学习什么并支持我自己尽我所能去不做如我在过去所做的同样的事情。

19.08.2020 12:28:55, Gabriel Aceves: I have been stuck in a very old pattern of anger on these days, where I find myself in this state where I feel “purposeless” and like simply not finding/defining any direction within me.
I am working on simply defining and envision that “path for me” how does that “future” could look like and what’s the road to built it? Type of thing. I must say that it also becomes quite challenging at some moments to feel that, because I don’t have anything defined within me, I can come up with this points/projections in which I see myself trying to control or even manipulate people around me to “get sure I have a backup” and it’s in those moments that I know = If O go that way I am going to be really stuck on this point indefinitely… so before trying to run into any conclusions, I allow myself to give up of any definition and try to bring myself back to the decision of “live as if it was your last chance, your last day”
Give up yourself, because even when yes, I belong to me, it’s also true that I will have to move and go wherever life takes me to face what is necessary within me.
Being in the now, it’s not “a nice experience” as I was listening from Teal this morning lol. It’s more like allowing oneself to flow and face whatever emerged knowing that: if this is here, it’s for me to face it and to get into the next step, even if I don’t like it, I now it’s for my own best interest to reach my utmost potential, because there is no other way to realize it
在这些天我一直限困在一个非常旧的愤怒模式中,在那里我发现我自己在这种状态中在那里我感到“无目的的”并好像只是不寻找/定义任何方向在我里面。
我正在致力于只是定义并想象那个“我的路径”,那个“未来”可能看起来怎样,及建造它的路是什么?类型的东西。我必须说在某些片刻这也变得相当挑战去感觉到那个,因为我没有任何定义在我里面,我可能想出这个点/规划在其中我看到我自己试图控制或甚至操纵我周围的人们去“确保我有一个备份”,而这就是在那些片刻我知道=如果我走那条路我将会真的无限期的困住在这一点上……因此在试图得出任何结论之前,我允许我自己去放弃任何定义并试图把我自己带回到“活好像这是你的最后机会,你的最后一天”的决定
放弃你自己,因为即使是的,我属于我,这也是真的,我将必须移动并去任何生活带我去面对什么是必要的在我里面的地方
活在当下,这并不是“一个美好的体验”当今天早晨我在听Teal时哈哈。这更像是允许了个人自己去流动并面对无论出现什么,知道:如果这是在这里,这是让我去面对它并进入下一步,即使我不喜欢它,我现在,这是为了我自己的最大利益去达到我的最大潜能,因为没有别的方法可以实现它
19.08.2020 12:29:02, Sunette: lol no, but the moment you see the point of change and then start practising living the change, this is where change becomes real
哈哈,不,但这一刻你看到改变的点,并然后开始练习活改变,这就是改变成为现实的地方
19.08.2020 12:31:10, Gabriel Aceves: Yeah… love is always tainted with the nice feelings, but I would be naive to not recognize that some of the greatest gifts in this life have been given by my worst enemies Sunette. And at the very end, it’s also a way in which they are supporting me to see and receive something that, even when my mind takes it personal, there would be no other way for me to see in how I am actually abusing myself or others unless I stop or face such points
是的……爱总是被美好的感觉污染,但是如果我没有认识到在这一生一些伟大的礼物由我最大的敌人Sunette给予我那么我就太天真了。而在最后,这也是一种方式在那儿他们在支持我去看见并得到某些东西,甚至当我的心智把它个人化时,没有别的办法让我去看到在我如何实际上在滥虐我自己和他人方面除非我停止或面对这样的点
19.08.2020 12:34:22, Sunette: Agreed Gabriel Aceves Gabriel
Gabriel,同意

19.08.2020 12:33:42, Matti Freeman [@mattifreeman]: Yep, resolving yourself instead of trying to resolve the past
是的,解决你自己而不是试图解决过去
19.08.2020 12:34:11, Sunette: Yes, well said @mattifreeman
@mattifreeman 是的,说得好

19.08.2020 12:34:10, Garbrielle: yes it’s like a refresh every moment in a way, or every time the moment comes to one’s awareness, there is always a moment to correct and rebuild/work with new info/potentials, so it’s a matter of self will i would say and just staying consistent and also being super flexible as well and learning how to do this in what is best for all
是的,在某种程度上这就像一个刷新每一刻,或每当这一刻来到个人的觉察时,总是有一个片刻去改正并重建/工作于新的信息/潜能,因此我会说这是一个自己的问题,将并只是保持一致而且也是超级灵活的,并学会如何以对全体最好的方式做这件事
19.08.2020 12:38:01, Sunette: Yes, agreed Garbrielle Garbrielle
Garbrielle,是的,同意

19.08.2020 12:36:15, Sunette: #sunettehere – what I’m also looking at playing with is envisioning my reactions, backchat, projections etc. as a damn – a pool of stagnant polluted water that needs purifying and identifying the walls/mind construct holding a part of myself captive. From there, identifying the walls, the constructs, the emotions and using words as purification tools to purify the water/emotions/problem and break through the walls preventing me from living/expressing my best
#sunette在这里——我也在察看玩耍什么是把我的反应、秘聊、投射等等想象成一个坝—— 一池被污染的死水需要净化并识别墙/心智建构俘虏了我自己的一部分。从那里,识别墙、建构、情绪并利用字词作为净化工具去净化水/情绪/问题并突破阻碍我活/表达我的最好的墙

19.08.2020 12:37:35, Bitia Catana: Thank you guys. *Some tears wanting to come out of my eyes* for sure. The “what I didn’t do/say” dimension is still my biggest source of emotional burden at this moment it seems – I haven’t made peace with the fact that I cannot change those experiences/decisions/allowances. I resisted forgiveness of myself so much and indeed it caused lots of stagnation
谢谢各位。确定*有些眼泪想要从我的眼中流出来*。这个“我没有做/说什么”的维度仍然是我情绪负担的最大来源,在这一刻它看来是——我还没有与我无法改变那些体验/决定/允许的事实讲和。我抵抗我自己的宽恕这么多,而的确它导致许多停滞
19.08.2020 12:39:38, Sunette: It is a hard one that Bitia, take your time – start with ONE and build your confidence and trust inside yourself and also strength, to show yourself you can let it be, find peace within yourself, forgive yourself and look forward to using the past and lessons to create a better future and life experiences. Like, give yourself that gift – to do your best to not recreate such past moments again leading to experiences you are having now
Bitia,这是一个困难的点,慢慢来——从一开始并建立你的自信和信任在你自己内在以及优势,去展示你自己你可以让它去,找到平和在你自己里面,宽恕你自己并期待使用过去和经验教训来创造一个更好的未来和生活体验。就像,给予你自己那个礼物——去尽你所能不再次重新创造这种过去片刻导致你现在有的体验
19.08.2020 12:41:38, Gabriel Aceves: What I have done to forgive and embrace those past moments Bitia, is to take them as a lesson of Life itself, meaning: the moment is already done, it was just the way it had to be because it was just as it needed to be shown for you to see who you are within it. What you do from there has changed you forever, the forgiveness is to simply understand that “you can move from there on resentment and fear or maybe bringing those little changes and, you know, those pictures in which you can see how everything could have been better”
Bitia, 为宽恕并拥抱那些过去的片刻我做了什么,是去把它们当作是生命本身的一个功课,意思是:这一刻已经做了,这就是它必须是/成为的方式因为它正像是它需要展示给你去看见你是谁在它之中。从那里你的所作所为永远改变了你,宽恕是去仅仅理解到“你可以在怨恨和害怕/恐惧中离开那里,或是可能带来哪些小的改变以及,你知道,哪些图片在那儿你可以看到一切如何可能会更好”

19.08.2020 12:39:23, Rebecca Dalmas [@rebdalmas]: It is at times like an inflammation -like pool !
有时它像一个发炎状的池塘!
19.08.2020 12:40:02, Sunette: Yes, interesting @rebdalmas Rebecca
@rebdalmas Rebecca,是的,很有趣
19.08.2020 12:41:30, Rebecca Dalmas [@rebdalmas]: And it has a burning heat to it in a way rather than a supporting warmth
而在某种程度上它有一个燃烧的热度而不是一个支持的温暖

19.08.2020 12:41:44, Sunette: Alrighty all, some cool practical points opened up here with flow, continuity, breaking through some emotional walls, purifying yourself – so, keep it up!
好了各位,一些酷的实践点打开在这里随着流动、持续性、突破一些情绪墙、净化你自己——因此,继续下去!
19.08.2020 12:42:32, Sunette: SUNDAY we’ll continue with WATER itself coming through as well as eco-systems surrounding natural water and man-made water resources to understand more the intricate differences and how water and the surrounding environment is evolving to make some changes in support of itself and species/animals dependent on it
周日我们将继续水本身过来通过还有自然水周围的生态系统和人造水资源,以理解更多复杂的差异,以及水和周围的环境是如何进化到做出一些改变以支持它自身和依赖于它的物种/动物们的
19.08.2020 12:43:27, Sunette: Then we’ll also bring through the MONEY SYSTEM next week Wednesday – sharing an update of the pooling of MONEY and what it sees for now and the future when it comes to money and humanity, as well as what we can do to affect change when it comes to resources generally on an individual and collective level
然后,下周周三我们也带来通过金钱系统——分享一个金钱的池化的更新和对于现在和未来它看到了什么当听到金钱与人类,以及我们可以做什么去影响改变当提到资源通常在一个个体和集体的层面上
19.08.2020 12:44:31, Sunette: Water enjoys itself too
水也享受它自己

19.08.2020 12:43:11, Gabriel Aceves: Some of the biggest Miss-takes I have ever done in my life. Came from trying to “defend myself” from people who didn’t did anything to me personally, but as I went through a “bad experience related or very similar to the scenario that I was living with this new people in my life” it’s as if I would make them “pay the consequences of my past and have them take the worst of me”
我所做过的一些最大的错过拿起(Miss-takes)在我的生活中。来自试图“防卫我自己”免受并没有对我个人做任何事情的人们的伤害,但是当我经历一个“坏/不好的体验关联或非常相似于在我生活中我正与这个新的人一起生活的场景”时,这就好像我会让他们“为我过去的后果付出代价和让他们带走最坏的我”
19.08.2020 12:44:07, Sunette: Very awesome practical support Gabriel Gabriel Aceves thank you for sharing
Gabriel Aceves,非常棒的实际支持,谢谢你的分享
19.08.2020 12:45:23, Sunette: Ah interesting Gabriel Gabriel Aceves going to revenge and blame, instead of forgiveness and self responsibility
Gabriel Aceves,啊真有趣,走向报复和责备,而不是宽恕与自我责任
19.08.2020 12:45:28, Gabriel Aceves: And when I realized this, I allowed myself to open myself completely and give as I would like to receive, at the very end, within me I knew that, if spite of the fact that I am like “letting the door open for the abuse to take place again it’s up to the others, not me of making that decision”. Obviously the process now has been learning how to prevent abuse and take care of me first… being unconditional and fully open all the time it’s also not practical always
而当我领悟到这一切,我允许我自己去完全打开我自己并给予如同我想要获得的,最后,在我里面我知道,如果尽管事实是我喜欢“让大门为再次发生的滥虐敞开,这取决于他人,而不是我作出那个决定”。显然现在过程一直在学习如何预防滥虐并首先关心我……是/作为始终无条件且完全的敞开,它也不总是实际的
19.08.2020 12:46:09, Sunette: Nice Gabriel Gabriel Aceves
Gabriel Aceves,很好

19.08.2020 12:47:07, Sunette: All, once again! Thank you for a refreshing chat and sharing
各位,再一次!谢谢你们令人耳目一新的聊天和分享
19.08.2020 12:47:28, Sunette: Much appreciated – many points opened up to take with us all, simple, direct, yet practical
非常感谢——许多点打开令我们所有人带走,简单、直接然而实际的
19.08.2020 12:47:47, Sunette: Now that we covered flow on a personal level, we’ll take it to the earth and then system level in chats to come
现在我们讲到流动在一个个人层面上,在接下来的聊天中我们将把它带到地球和然后系统层面
19.08.2020 12:47:57, Sunette: Have a good moment all, until we meet again!
祝各位过得愉快,直到我们再次见面!
19.08.2020 12:50:46, Sunette: Bye!
再见!
回复