莉莉 接续:B – 幼苗的接地在里面

帖子 高洪0221 »

Lilly continues: B-earthing of the SEEdling within
莉莉 接续:B – 幼苗的接地在里面

August 14, 2020
2020年8月14日
图片
Sunette Spies
TONIGHT, Lil’s through the Portal once more – sharing, expanding on the EARTHING, B-earthing of the SEEdling within and as CELLf (SELF) as being and body united – we begin 5 after the hour
今晚,莉莉再一次通过连接口——分享、详述接地,B--幼苗的接地在里面并等如细胞f(CEELf)(自己(SELF))(译注:这两个字词读音相同)如同存有和身体联合——我们在这个钟点5分钟后开始
*highly recommended read before joining this chat – a post done by Kimberly Kim Kline – really beautiful and fitting (https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 7454884060 – picture above, quote below)
*强烈推荐在参与这次聊天之前阅读——由Kimberly Kim Kline所写的一个帖子——真的漂亮且适合

Kim Kline
“Your Flowers Will Come” – The story of a flower
“你的花儿会来到”—— 一朵花的故事
The process that was highlighted was that of the stem of this flower – how it is more gnarly, bent, with stumps and bumps – not a smoothe and flawless stem like some flowers have.
As it grows, the flower knows it is a flower, and that eventually it will blossom into the more colorful and expressive part of itself, but this knowing can be used as a double-edged sword:
On the one hand, there is the trust and comfort of knowing that one day it will be a flower, it’s full potential of what it is able to be and express, because it can see and feel itself within itself.
被突显的过程是那关于这朵花的茎——它如何是更加粗糙、弯曲,有树桩和凸起——不是一种光滑无瑕的茎像某些花儿有的那样。
当它生长时,花儿知道它是一朵花,而且最终它将绽放成更绚丽的色彩和它自身富于表现的部分,但是这个知道可以被用作一把双刃剑:
一方面,有信任和舒适关于知道有一天它将是/成为一朵花,它是 它能够是/成为并表达什么的最大潜能,因为它可以看见并感觉到自身在它自己里面。
But instead of being patient and gentle with itself in this act of self-creation – each time there would be a movement – it would go into an expectation of flowering before it was time – wanting to already ‘be there’ and ‘be that’ – but because of this focus on an expectation and then reality not matching that, there would instead be a self-judgment of not standing, not ‘being there yet’ – and it would become an attack on itself.
So instead of the movement being fully supportive and ‘smoothe’, it would turn into somewhat of a trauma, a disappointment, a let-down, as if it had been let down by life, by itself and what ‘should be’ here.
但是并不是是/作为对它自己耐心和温和在这个自我创造的行动中——每次会有一个移动——在时间到来之前它会进入一种开花的期待——想要已经“是/成为在那里”并且“是/成为那个”——但因为这种对一个期待的关注和然后现实与此不符,取而代之的会有一个没有站立、还没有“是/作为在那里”的自我评判——而它会变成一个对自身的攻击。
因此并不是移动是完全支持和“平滑”的,它会变成有点一个创伤、一个失望、一个沮丧,似乎它已经被生命、被它自己以及什么“应该是”在这里而辜负了。
In not realizing the necessity of the movements, with their pain and where they are sometimes seemingly incomprehensible, a stump would form where it would have been a leaf if it were to have been accepted and walked as a support, growth, strengthening and empowerment – where it would have become a support as a leaf as a solar panel to feed the eventual flower, which was not yet Here and so could not be seen, but only trusted.
There is an addictive nature to the negative, the pain, the disappointment and the self-punishment. So sometimes a ‘smoothe’ process is walked and a leaf properly formed that would act as that support for the eventual flower, but sometimes the flower would fall back into the pattern, and create another stump, like a scar or damage.
在没有领悟到移动的必要性方面,随着他们的痛苦以及他们有时看起来不能理解的地方,一个树桩会在它本来是一片叶子的地方形成如果它被接受并作为一个支持、生长、强化和赋权而行走的话——在那里它就会成为一个支持如同一片叶子如同一块太阳能板去喂养最终的花儿,那还不是在这里的而因此无法被看到,而只是相信。
有一种对负面、痛苦、失望和自我惩罚的上瘾本质。因此有时一个“平滑”的过程会行走,而一片叶子恰当的形成会担当那个对最终花儿的支持,但有时花儿会落回到模式,并创造另一个树桩,就像一个疤痕或损坏。
When it blossomed and looked back at the process it walked and saw what it had been doing, what the support actually was in the movements, how it ‘could have’ been different, it was able to forgive itself completely, let go of the negative ‘values’ it had placed on the movements that became stumps, bumps and knots, and accepted itself exactly how it was.
The gnarly stem, it’s life path, despite the trauma and the scars, did not stop or prevent the blossoming of the flower when it came time to blossom because of the forgiveness it was able to gift itself.
So, in the end the flower stands, in full knowing that it could have been different, but also in complete acceptance of the process it walked – because it is done, it cannot be changed. The one thing it was able to stand by was knowing Who/What It Was.
当它开花时,而回顾它所行走的过程并看到它已经做了什么,在移动中实际上支持是什么,它如何“本来可以”不同,它能够完全宽恕它自己,放开它已放在移动之上的负面“价值”即变成树桩、凸起和结头的,并真确接受它自己它如何是。
粗糙的茎,它的生命路径,除了损伤和疤痕,并没有阻止或阻碍花儿的绽放当它到了开花的时候,因为它能够给予它自己宽恕作为礼物。
因此,最终花儿站立,在完全知道它本来可以是不同的方面,而且在完全接受它所行走的过程方面——因为它完成了,它无法改变。它能够坚持的一件事是知道它(曾经)是谁/是什么。
For us, as humans – some of us have a more traumatic life path, either imposed upon us, self-created, or a bit of both. So long as we do not forget our potential, our stand and our knowing of Who We Are in this Life, our flowers will come. So long as we are able to derive the support from the pain, the trauma and the movements in our lives, instead of being overcome and lost in them, our flowers will come.
Our Life Paths may leave us with scars, our traumas and the environments we are born into with the people, the genetics, the available resources, may limit the potential of what ‘could have been’, but there is always our potential of Who We Are within this environment we are born into.
对于我们,作为人类——我们中的一些人有一个更加创伤的生活路径,要么是强加于我们的、自我创造的,要么两个都有一点。只要我们没有忘记我们的潜能、我们的站立和我们的知道我们所是者/是谁在这一生中,我们的花儿会来到。只要我们能够从痛苦、创伤中获得支持并移动在我们的生活中,而不是被战胜和迷失在它们当中,我们的花儿会来到。
我们的生活路径可能给我们留下疤痕、我们的创伤,而我们出生于的环境有人们、遗传性、可利用的资源,可能限制什么“本来可以”的潜能,但总是有我们所是者/我们是谁的我们的潜能在这个我们出生于的环境中。
One thing we can change through this reflection of the flower is to take that stand sooner rather than having to repeat the pain and ‘life lessons’ over and over. Instead of putting time, expectation and energy into the traumas, to rather learn from them and divert the growth into our potential, or as support for our eventual blossoming – actually changing Who We Are within and how we process life events, will determine our potential and what we are able to become.
Find your potential, see your potential, and never forget your potential. Stick to that path in trust and know: Your flowers will come.
我们可以通过这个花儿的反映改变的一件事是去更快拿起那个站立而不是不得不一遍又一遍的重复痛苦和“生活功课”。与其把时间、期待和能量放入创伤,不如去向它们学习并且把成长转化为我们的潜能,或作为对我们的最终绽放的支持——实际上改变我们所是者/我们是谁在之中以及我们如何处理生活事件,将决定我们的潜能和我们能够成为什么。
找到你的潜能,看到你的潜能,并且永远不忘记你的潜能。在信任中坚持这条路径并知道:你的花儿会来到。

Sunette Spies
Good moment all, Grateful to be here once more – let’s begin!
各位这一刻好,再次感谢是在这里 ——让我们开始吧!
Anyone with sharings of ponderings, insights, thoughts, ideas, experiences since we last spoke of the seedling’s journey?
自从我们上次谈到幼苗的旅程以来任何人有思考、洞察、想法、观点、体验的分享吗?

Sunette Spies
We really enjoyed Kim’s sharing with the references of the growth path of the seedling into the flower, the journey and the experience – already wanting to be our utmost potential, but forgetting the PROCESS and how much more there is to learn, become, fulfill and prepare ourselves to eventually be able to genuinely stand/live our utmost potential – AND that out utmost potential is NOT JUST AN OUTCOME!!! our utmost potential resembles the ENTIRE JOURNEY/PROCESS/EXPERIENCE, just as the flower – we tend to focus only the FLOWER, forgetting that it can only exist because of the rest of it
我们真的享受Kim的分享关于幼苗成为花朵的生长路径、旅程与体验的参照——已经想要是/成为我们的最大潜能,但忘记了过程以及在那里有多少要学习、成为、充实并准备好我们自己去最终能够真正站立/活我们的最大潜能——而且我们的最大潜能不只是一个结果!!!我们的最大潜能类似于整个旅程/进程/经验,只是作为花儿——我们倾向于关注只是花儿,忘记了它只能因为它的其余部分而存在。
This could also potentially show how, many of us are already blooming – we’re just not recognising our own flower/blooming, because we’re so focused on the past and comparison, the mind and emotions, instead of what is right here, in front of us, as us
这也可以展示出如何,我们中的许多人已经开花了——我们只是没有认出我们自己的花儿/开花,因为我们是如此专注于过去和比较、心智和情绪,而不是什么是就在这里、在我们面前、如同我们
Though, it is easier said than done –
虽然,说起来容易做起来难——
many of us carry marks, scars, pains, which will always remain a deep part of our being – I, Lilly have more of those than I realised as I progressed throughout my process, and at times, STILL, they overpower me in moments, but I have become stronger to breathe through them, look up, look forward and continue my process one step at a time. You learn to carry the weight of burdens, to support yourself with the pain from scars and work through the ordeals of trauma that’s always with you, but every time you do, you at the same time become a being on its way to some extraordinary experiences and moments to come
我们中的许多人带着印记、伤疤、痛苦,这总是会留下我们的存有的一个深层部分——我,莉莉拥有比我所领悟到的更多的那些当我在我的整个过程中取得进展时,而有时,仍然,它们一瞬间就压倒我,但是我已变得更强壮去呼吸通过它们、向上看、向前看并继续我的进程一步一个脚印。你学会背负沉重的负担,用伤疤带来的痛苦来支持你自己并工作通过一直伴随你的创伤的折磨,但每一次你做,你同时成为一个存有在它走向一些非凡的体验和未来的片刻的道路上

Garbrielle
cool, yes what inspired me was the point of just working with what is here and being effective, not thinking and just moving i find i have good results, and when i’m thinking or going into mind points, obviously my stability becomes more chaotic/uncertain, so i was looking at what is needed is more a management approach to what i have in front of me like task at work, or points i am facing in my mind and process, like a better sense of organization, researching the actual facts/data thoroughly, and taking the time and patience to do that…..going slower yes in that process, but in the end, i am more physically here effective cause it’s all action in a way, and working with physical info/data
酷,是的,什么启发了我是仅仅工作于什么是在这里并且是有效的这个点,没有思考而只是移动,我发现有好的结果,而当我在思考或进入心智点时,显然我的稳定性变得更加混乱/不确定,因此我察看需要的是什么更多是一种管理办法 对我有什么在我面前就像工作任务,或我在我心智和进程中面对的点,就像一个更好的组织的感觉、仔细研究实际的事实/数据,并花点时间和耐心去那么做……是的,更慢的前进在那个过程中,但最后,在某种程度上我更加身体上地在这里有效因为这一切都是行动,并工作于物质的信息/数据
Sunette Spies
Nice Garbrielle – really like the practicality and technicality of your approach, very solid, firm, steadfast – something you can lean on and trust and really strategically work with, so will make it easier to stabilise/earth yourself in moments when you do become overwhelmed/face new experiences
好Garbrielle ——真的喜欢你的方法的实用性和技术性,非常坚固、坚实、坚定的——有些你可以依靠并信任并且真的战略上工作于的东西,因此会让它更容易去稳定/接地你自己在片刻中当你的确变得被压倒/面对新的体验时

Helena Lew
I wasn’t here on last chat. By reading Kim’s post, I relate with having a plan, yet not go as much into mind / imagining of the final unfolding – – – there are much more things unfolding, unexpected things – – – stay open, allow the growth, enjoying each step – – there is a potential within potential to be discovered
上次聊天我没有在这里。通过阅读Kim的帖子,我与有一个计划有关,然而没有这么多进入心智/最后展开的想象——有多得多的东西展开,出乎意料的东西——保持开放,允许成长,享受每一步——有一个潜能在被发现的潜能中
Sunette Spies
Yes, well seen Helena
是的,好的看见Helena

Kim S
I moved house at the end of last year and I have really enjoyed seeing what plants are in my garden and how it is ever changing – and today what has so far been green and I thought was just a herb, started to bloom beautiful little pink flowers, like it had more to go, like it was saying to me look ‘ you ain’t seen nothing yet’ and it blossomed into this lovely bush – and I can do relate it to many here
在去年年底我搬家,而我真的享受看见什么植物在我的花园里以及它是如何不断变化的——而今天到目前为止什么已经绿了,而我以为只是一种草药,开始开出美丽的小的粉色花朵,就好像它还有更多要去,好像它在对我说看看“你还没有看到呢”,而它成长为这个可爱的灌木丛——而我可以在这里把它关联到许多
Also I have been in a bit of a dark place last two days, and have been pushed out of my comfort zone and these chats and seeing the potential in my garden has assisted me to see my own potential
另外这两天我也处于一种有点儿黑暗的地方,并且推出了我的舒适区,而这些聊天和看到在我花园中的潜能援助我去看到我自己的潜能
So I’m grateful
所以我感谢
Sunette Spies
Awww beautiful Kim
啊,Kim 漂亮
Kim S
It was awesome Sunette I was really in awe of it and very thankful
Sunette 这真的非常棒,我真的敬畏它并非常感谢
Sunette Spies
Hey Lady, made it this far in your life – if you take everything you’ve been through in the past and combine it within you and compare it to what you’re going through now, woman – you are made of steel, you’re not alone
嘿女士,在你的生活中做到它这么远了——如果你带着你过去曾经所是的一切东西通过并将它融合在你里面并把它与你现在正在经历什么比较,女人——你是钢铁造的,你不孤单
Kim S
Nice

Sunette Spies
Ah yes, we love the simple things in life, we find the greatest treasures in plain sight
啊是的,我们喜爱生活中简单的事情,我们发现最好的宝藏就在眼前
Kim S
Thank you Lily Sunette means a lot
谢谢你 莉莉Sunette,对我意义重大

Sunette Spies
For me Lilly, to be honest- my deepest struggle throughout my process has been keeping to that consistency of my past traumas, pains, scars, that’s left marks on my being so to speak, especially in the beginning when I started working with them, phew – it was tough, but I got me some tough skin now baby! – my own battles and forgiveness of my inner ghosts, demons and devils I fought with finally brought me to a peace with and within myself, which is what I would refer to as the time I healed
对我莉莉来说,说实话——遍及我的进程我最深的斗争一直是保持那个我过去的创伤、痛苦、伤痕的一致性,这些留下标记在我的存有上,可以这么说,尤其一开始当我开始工作于它们时,哦——它是艰难的,但是我现在有了坚韧的皮肤宝贝!——我自己的战斗和我与之斗争的我内在的幽灵、恶魔及魔鬼的宽恕,最终把我带到一个平和与并在我自己里面,这就是我会称之为我痊愈的时间
this made me realise self forgiveness is a true self healing process = I mean, when we’re hurt, scarred, traumatised on a physical level we quickly remedy it as best and as soon as we can, yet throughout existence, we never did this for our being/emotional selves within ourselves
这让我领悟到自我宽恕是一个真正的自我疗愈过程 = 我意思是,当我们受伤、伤痕累累、受到创伤在一个物质/身体层面上时我们尽我们所能的最好和快的快速治疗,然而遍及存在,我们从未为我们的存有/情绪的自我在我们自己里面这样做
So, I began with self forgiveness as the process of mending, stitching, ointment process for the varying pains, traumas, scars and marks on my being/self throughout the ages
因此,我开始自我宽恕作为修补、缝合、药膏过程的过程为了这么多年来在我的存有/自己身上的不同痛苦、创伤、伤痕和标记

Gabriel Aceves
I realized how I was deliberately stumbling with myself by trying so hard to “stop the patterns that have been raising on the last weeks” by being here at the house of my parents, just to try and hold onto a “definition of myself” that I regarded as “Standing up” LOL.
Anyway as the anger began to emerge, the hate towards myself, judgments and basically all of the old patterns that began to be mirrored by my own relationship with my parents. I began to write some self-forgiveness on this idea of “I cannot participate/go into this, I have to keep this” and within that very thought of trying to hold onto the idea of what “Standing up” looks or feels like within me; instead of opening myself up and simply allowing myself to see unconditionally who am I within all of this; because I was able to see how I created this war against ME, and my mind (also me) instead of understanding what it really means to “be grateful with the moment and flow with it” which is already being/be HERE
I forgive myself self honestly and unconditionally for accepting and allowing myself to fight my own mind in trying to stop and deny whatever emerge within it, in trying to hold to an idea of “Standing up” by believing/defining “Standing up” on an “experience of ME”, instead of simply understanding what it means to live moment by moment in gratefulness for what opens up within and as ME in what is presented shown to me by life itself as an opportunity to walk through whatever resistance, judgment point that opens up, flowing with it without resisting or defining it and trying to make of it/make of myself something/someone else, instead of simply being ME as the moment as the enjoyment of ME here. In which there is no thought or idea or emotion to what I am doing/not doing
我领悟到我有多么故意绊倒我自己通过试图这么努力去“停止过去几周一直在增加的模式”,通过是在这里在我父母的家里,只是试图并抓住一个“我自己的定义”即我认为是“站立起来”,哈哈
不管怎样当愤怒开始出现,憎恨朝向我自己,评判以及基本上所有的旧模式开始被我自己与我父母的关系反映出来。我开始书写一些自我宽恕关于这个“我无法参与/进入这个,我必须保持这样”的想法,并在那之中,非常想试图紧抓“站立起来”看起来或感觉像是什么在我里面;而不是打开我自己并仅仅允许我自己去无条件看见我所是者/我是谁在所有这一切之中;因为我能够看到我如何创造这场对抗我、和我的心智(也是我)的战争,而不是理解“感激这一刻并随它流动”它真正的含义是什么,这已经是/是在这里
我诚实且无条件地宽恕我自己因为接受和允许我自己去与我自己的心智作斗争以试图停止并否认无论什么出现在它里面,以试图紧抓一个“站立起来”的想法通过相信/将“站立起来”定义在一个“我的体验”之上,而不是仅仅理解去活每时每刻在对什么打开在里面并等如我的感激之中在生命本身向我呈现展示出什么方面作为一个机会去行走通过无论什么打开的抵抗、评判点,随它流动没有抵抗或定义它并且试图了解它/了解我自己某事物/其他人,取而代之的是仅仅是/作为我这一刻如同我的享受在这里。在那儿没有对我在做/不做什么的思想或想法或情绪
Sunette Spies
Gabriel Aceves, this happens often – when you go from one environment/people where you feel more like YOU and receive equal support from those around you, even if for a few days/weeks, you begin to change – because you tap into and are supported in your expression of self more than anywhere else. Then, when you have to return to the “real world” for a moment, to a world, a PART OF YOU reflected by different people and environment that more represents the past of you, yes – this can ignite programs, patterns, habits and emotions you still need to deal with
Gabriel Aceves, 这经常发生——当你从一个环境/人们处出发在那里你感觉更像是你并且从你身边的那些人那里得到平等的支持,即使几天/几周,你开始改变——因为你接入并被支持在你自我的表达中比起其他任何地方。然后,当你必须回到“真实世界”一会儿、回到一个世界,你的一部分通过更多代表你的过去的不同的人和环境来反映,是的——这可以引发你仍然需要处理的程式、模式、习惯和情绪

Sunette Spies
So, this is for all to remember –
因此,对所有人这一点要记住——
you will in phases and times in your life jump between places and people, family and friends, strangers and acquaintances, some places and people feel more like home, others…well, can bring out the worst in you
你将在阶段和时间中在你的生活里在地方和人、家庭和朋友、陌生人与熟人之间跳跃,一些地方和人感觉更像是家,其他的……好吧,可以带出你之中最坏的东西
Remember this: wherever you are and with whomever you are: do your best to be the CONSTANT
记住这一点:无论你在哪里和不管你与谁在一起:尽你所能是/成为恒常的
The people and the place is SPECIFIC – deal with what emerge within you and who you are in thought, word and deed, this is your constant, your home that you need to respond to as a reflection of who you are
人和地方是特定的——处理什么出现在你里面以及你是谁在想法、字词与行为中,这就是你的恒常、你的家,是你需要去作出回应作为你是谁的一个反映
Gabriel Aceves
Yes, very ingrained stuff, nevertheless. Very grateful of being able to take the chance of doing it here. At this moment, and even though I have just came to terms that my family it’s definitely going into other road/path that has also supported me to make my stand
是的,然而是非常根深蒂固的东西。非常感谢能够冒险做它在这里。现在,虽然我刚刚达成协议,我的家庭它肯定进入其他的道路/路径也支持我去作出我的站立
Sunette Spies
Gabriel Aceves, parents are challenging, sometimes those closest to us rarely see or notice the change in us and we so desperately want them to equalise with us, but we forget they are in their processes and they could have been us – so
Gabriel Aceves, 父母是具有挑战的,有时那些离我们最近的人很少看见或注意到在我们之中的变化,而我们如此迫切的想要他们与我们平等,但是我们忘记了他们处于他们的进程中而他们可能是我们——因此
Sunette Spies
do for a moment, hold their beings within you, FOCUS rather on aspects and qualities of them you can connect with
稍等片刻,抱住他们的存有在你里面,宁可专注于你可以与其联结的他们的面向和品质
start with small and simple things
从小而简单的事情开始
Kim S
I was just thinking those exact words ‘small and simple things’
我只是在想那些确切的字词“小而简单的事情”
Simplicity is such a cool word here
简单是这样一个酷的字词在这里
Sunette Spies
it’s amazing how you can transform relationships with people by UNDERSTANDING where they’re at, not forcing, blaming or judging, but rather create an eco-system where you can create a relative peace, while you focus on your process – they will see and start moving when they are ready, you take care of your inner world
这是奇妙的,你如何可以通过理解他们在哪里来转变与人们的关系,不是强迫、责备或评判,而宁可是创造一个生态系统在那里你可以创造一个相对的平和,当你专注于你的进程时——他们会看到并当他们准备好的时候开始移动,你照顾你的内在世界

Garbrielle
Sunette what is your advise to going into a environment or into the ‘system’ type life and expressing yourself more say outgoing rather then being more reserved in the past, like in a way it being completely new endeavor and pushing points like equal money system or desteni, not forcing, but being direct within how self is in the exchange, i found in this a lot of uncertainty come up and like wanting to back down, but knowing if i do then i am not being self honest, though there is also another part of me that is not knowing if i am totally on point/stable, like there is always that uncertainty point of am i fucking with myself? not as it used to be, but it’s there, can you relate to this?
Sunette,你对进入一个环境或进入“系统”类型的生活并表达你自己更多说外向而不是过去更多的矜持 的建议是什么,就像在某种程度上它完全是新的努力并推进点就像平等金钱系统或desteni,不是强迫,而是是/作为指导在自己如何是里面在交流中,我发现在这之中许多不确定性出现而且好像想要放弃,但知道如果我做了(放弃)那么我不是自我诚实的,尽管也有我的另一部分不知道是否我完全合适/稳定,就像总是有那个我在耍我自己吗?的不确定性点,不像是它过去是/成为的那样,而是它是在那里,你可以关联到这一点吗?
Sunette Spies
Gabrielle yes – lol, we can ’cause we made a miss-take in the past when we started Portalling
Gabrielle 是的——哈哈,我们可能因为我们在过去犯了一个错过拿起(miss-take)当我们开始传送门户时
we spoke AT humans, pushing PROCESS with a fervor and a force, cause we were passionate about it all
我们对人类说话、用一个热情和一个力量推进过程,因为我们对这一切充满热情
through that process, we realised more people were reacting than hearing
通过那个过程,我们领悟到更多人在起反应而非倾听
until we started CHANGING our approach: we started with ourselves and sharing our individual stories
直到我们开始改变我们的方法:我们从我们自己开始并分享我们个人的故事
Garbrielle
yes lol it’s in a way curtailing that passion, man it can be powerful
是的哈哈,在某种程度上这是在缩减那个热情,天哪它可以很强大
Sunette Spies
So, we would approach the sharing of “In my process with Desteni, today I faced this/that point and could only do it in this/that way through what I learned in this writing/sharing/post/video/recording” OR “throughout my life, observing money and its consequences, I also today saw again a man on the street with his dog, both starving – looking at the potential I see in humans, in myself to care and change – the equal money system would be a good blueprint to consider”
因此,我们会接近这个分享关于“在我与Desteni的进程中,今天我面对这个/那个点并且可能只是以这种/那种方式做它通过我学到什么在这个书写/分享/帖子/视频/录音中”或“在我的生活中,观察金钱和它的后果,今天我也再次看到一个人在大街上与他的狗在一起,两者都在挨饿——看看潜能我看到在人类中、在我自己之中去关心和改变——平等金钱系统会是一个值得考虑的好的蓝图”
Sunette Spies
So, Garb – best way we found, through stories – REAL events that happen with you, so that people connect to you and through you, to that which supported you to become who you are so they may do the same if it’s their path
因此,Grab——我们发现最佳方法是,通过故事——发生在你身上的真实事件,以便人们连接到你并通过你,对那些支持你的人去成为你所是者/你是谁因此他们可以做同样的如果这是他们的路径
Sunette Spies
Make sense?
明白了吗?
Garbrielle
yes cool thank you….so more getting it to lay man terms and sharing myself, my personal ‘story’ so to speak like Joe is supporting with
是的,酷,谢谢你……因此更多让它成为通俗易懂的术语并分享我自己、我的个人“故事”可以这样说,就像Joe在支持的
Sunette Spies
Yes Garbrielle but your way is also different, your stories do well through business models, infrastructure, teams etc
是的Garbrielle,但你的方式也是不同的,你的故事做的很好通过商业模式、基础结构、团队等等
Garbrielle
ok cool, i’ll look at that and see how to implement in my world, thanks
好的,酷,我会察看那个并看看如何在我的世界里实行,谢谢
Sunette Spies
so, can share about you, Desteni, EMS through your direct experience with business models, working with people, office environment etc. – use your world and what you know best, source from that to walk your unique path
因此,可以通过你对商业模式、与人们一起工作、办公环境等等的直接体验来分享关于你、Desteni、EMS ——利用你的世界和你最了解的东西,从中汲取资源去行走你的独特路径
Garbrielle
cool thanks, i will work with this
酷,谢谢,我会工作于这个的

Gabriel Aceves
I was and have been more reactive on these days than what I would like to even admit to myself. But even within that, there is this gift of taking what has been opening up and reflect on it through the tools to be able to align my compass into the new direction/opportunity that I am giving to myself to create the kind of life that I really want to live and commit to
在这几天我是并一直更多反应的而非我甚至愿意向我自己承认什么。但即使在那当中,有这个礼物关于通过工具拿起已经打开的东西并反省它以能够把我的罗盘对齐到我在给予我自己的新的方向/机会 去创造我真的想要活并致力于的这种生活
Sunette Spies
Cool Gabriel, also suggest taking more walks, quiet the mind, breathe, exercise – doing something physical that quiets the mind, just to during the day gift yourself moments to step out of the mind, the day, the people
酷Gabriel,也建议多一些散步,让心智安静、呼吸、运动——做一些物质/身体的事情使心智安静,只是为了在一天当中给予你自己一些片刻去走出心智、这一天、人们
Gabriel Aceves
I will
我会的
Sunette Spies
Yes, change is coming in terms of money and life support, but will be rocky as any change is – yet, what is important the awareness and push for it is coming through
是的,改变正在过来就金钱和生命支持而言,但是像任何改变一样都会是艰难的——然而,什么是重要的,对它的觉察和推进正在过来通过

Kim S
I do see here sometimes we don’t give ourselves enough ‘credit’ it’s like nothing is changing – I forget it’s a process and things take time, and it can be subtle and I tend to focus on the negative things – but right now there is potential for change and we have to just stand and be ready to support each other and ourselves completely
我的确看到在这里有时我们没有给予我们自己足够的“信任”,这就好像没有什么在改变——我忘记这是一个过程,而事情需要时间,而它可能是细微的且我倾向专注于负面的东西——但就是现在有改变的潜能,而我们必须只是站立并为完全支持彼此和我们自己做准备
Sunette Spies
Yes, that is quite the tendency we have KimS, takes attention to break the habit- to
CREDIT ourselves with some well-deserved life through recognition, love, support, honour, pride etc. – hmmm, same with what we do without huh? when it comes to money – how we handle money, very much how we handle ourselves, negativity and fear
是的,KimS,这就是我们有的相当的倾向,需要注意改掉习惯——通过认可、爱、支持、荣耀、自豪等等用一些当之无愧的生活来信任我们自己——嗯,我们没有的时候也是一样,对吧?当提到金钱——我们如何处理金钱,(就是)非常多我们如何处理我们自己、负面性和害怕/恐惧
Time to give ourselves more life credit, fill up our life banks
是时候给我们自己更多生活信任,装满我们的生活银行

Sunette Spies
Alrighty all, seems quite a bit opened up for many here – grateful for the sharing, the support and reading all here
好的各位,对许多人来说在这里似乎有相当多打开了——感谢各位在这里分享、支持和阅读
Keep at it everyone, do the BEST YOU CAN TO look yourself in the eyes in the mirror and remind yourself of your courage, beauty, strength, willpower – oh! so much more
每个人坚持下去,尽你所能在镜子里看着你自己的眼睛并提醒你自己的你的勇气、美丽、优势、意志力——哦!那么多
Challenge yourself to at a time in the day, look yourself in the EYE/I and genuinely see a word/expression you see, feel, know resides and exist within you, even if nobody else sees it
在一天中的某个时间挑战你自己,看着你自己的眼睛/我并真正的看到一个字词/表达你看见、感觉、知道驻留并存在于你里面,即使没有其他人看到它
You’re the one your world revolves around, you’re the life – honour that
你是你的世界围绕着的这个人,你是生命——荣耀那个

Sunette Spies
Sunday, SOUL OF MONEY coming through –
周日,金钱的灵魂过来通过——
All, thank you for being here and walking with
各位,谢谢你是在这里并与我们一起行走
Speak with y’all again soon
很快再次与你们交流
Toodles for now
回见了