故事时间:莉莉等如一棵幼苗在沙漠中

帖子 高洪0221 »

Storytime: Lilly as a Seedling in the Desert
故事时间:莉莉等如一棵幼苗在沙漠中

August 12, 2020
2020年8月12日
图片

Sunette Spies
Lil’s through the Portal sharing my story with the seedling in the desert – we start 5 after the hour
莉莉通过连接口分享我与幼苗在沙漠中的故事——我们这个钟点5分钟后开始

Sunette Spies
Helooooooooooooooooooooooo everyONE!!! yay! so great to be here and share my story
你们好………… 每个人!!!哇!是在这里并分享我的故事太好了
First things first: WHY did I choose to merge and stand with a seedling, showing but only an ever so slight potential of growth in the desert, with chances against it at the time, about, hmmm – 93% to 7%?
先说重要的:为什么我选择融合并与一棵幼苗站立在一起,展示出在沙漠中但仅仅是极其微弱的生长潜力,那时候机会渺茫,大约,嗯…… —— 93%对7%?
What caught my attention was this little seedlings, will – described in words, it was as though it was saying “I am a seedling, I am here in the cocooned in the desert sand, so by god -I’m gonna fulfill what I am”
什么抓住了我的注意力是这棵小幼苗,将——用字词描述,它好像是它在说“我是一棵幼苗,我是在这里在茧中在沙漠的沙子里,因此天啊—我将要实现我是什么”
Such an innocent, childlike approach – “I am what I am, and so I will be”
这样一种天真、孩子般的方法——“我是我是什么,和因此我将是的”
ALSO! this particular species of seedling, was not known for desert conditions, in fact – its genetic programming was more geared/aligned with a specific substance of soil and other living organisms
而且!这种特定种类的幼苗并不以沙漠环境而闻名,实际上——它的基因编程是更加适合/与一个土壤和其他生物体的特定基质对齐
So, I was curious as to what this seedling would do with what it was, where it was, and everything bar for its will – pointing to failure, in essence
因此,我很好奇关于这棵幼苗会用它是什么、它在哪里做什么,而一切阻碍它意志的东西——本质上,指向失败
So, the first step was this seedlings decision: I am going to give myself a go
因此,第一步是这棵幼苗决定:我将要给自己一个机会
second step: acceptance and the realisation that it will not be able to exist to its utmost genetically programmed potential – it’ll have to change and adapt to the utmost potential within the circumstance and condition it finds itself in
第二步:接受并领悟到它将无法存在到它的最大基因编程的潜能——它将必须改变并适应于在它发现自身在之中的环境和条件里面的最大潜能
So, the seedling took some time to take in the environment, the conditions, communicated with particles in the sand, air, organisms in all physical dimensions and essentially asked itself “who am I within where I am and how can what/who is here support me as I am”
因此,幼苗花了一些时间去吸收环境、条件,与在沙子、空气、生物体中在所有的物质维度中的粒子交流,并本质上问它自己“我是谁在我在哪里之中以及是什么/谁 如何可以是在这里支持我如同我所是的”
It was extraordinary to see how this seedling utilised three basic elements: microscopic organisms that decayed and created a form of soil, water extracted from the minutest parts and particles in its surroundings AND managed to REGULATE ITS OWN TEMPERATURE/HEAT and adjust this to chemically balance its own eco-system
这是非凡的去看到这棵幼苗如何利用三个基本要素:腐烂的微生物并创造一种土壤的形式,从在它周围环境中最微小的部分和颗粒中提取的水,并且设法调节它自身的温度/热量并调节这个以化学方式来平衡它自己的生态系统
I mean, this seedling was truly functioning on even just % at the time, SLOWLY but surely gathering, sustaining, storing basic elements for it to start growing and expanding, which started happening – I mean, it took ten times longer for this seedling to burst out through to meet the real sun so to speak after using heat from within the earth; but it made it and only came through as formation that looks like a blade of grass, but was more grey, dark-green and an offish-yellow in colour – yet, it got to experience the world
我意思是,这棵幼苗在那时候真正发挥作用甚至只有%,缓慢但确实地收集、维持、存储基本要素为它去开始生长并扩展,这开始发生了——我意思是,这棵幼苗花了十倍的时间去破土而出去遇见真正的太阳,可以这么说,在利用来自地球内部的热量之后;但是它成功了并只是作为看起来像一片草叶的形态出现,但颜色是更灰色、深绿色和一种鱼黄色——然而,它必须体验这个世界
It’s still there, it’s now expanding its roots to bring through more of itself to the surface, but it was an incredible journey and process to witness
它仍然是在那里,现在它正在扩展它的根去带来通过更多的自身到表面,但这是一段不可思议的旅程和见证的过程
It made me look back and actually, to be honest, feel ashamed – at how many times i was in situations, where I was IMMEDIATELY like “fuck this, there’s no hope” – without ANY consideration or second thought of an possibility or even probability, where I did not even give MYSELF A CHANCE
它让我回头看并且实际上,说实话,感到羞愧——有多少次我在这种情况下,在那里我立刻就像“去他妈的,那里没希望”——没有任何考虑或重新考虑一个可能或甚至可能性,在那里我甚至都没有给我自己一个机会

Sunette Spies
lol so here’s the best part
哈哈,因此这里是最好的部分
I asked the seedling “HOW DID YOU DO IT!?!?!?” – I mean, it didn’t waver FROM THE BEGINNING, it just literally from the get go was like “okay, I’m a seedling, what do I have to work with?” – and it’s response was “I didn’t think”
我问幼苗“你是怎么做到的!?!?!?”——我意思是,它从一开始就没有动摇,它只是字面上地从一开始就这样像是“好的,我是一棵幼苗,我必须工作于什么呢?”——而它的回应是“我没有想/思考”
that was it
就是这样
just “I didn’t think”
只是“我不想/思考”
So, I looked at this and I was like noooooooooooo way, what does that mean? lol like, HOW do you mean you didn’t think?
因此,我察看这一点,而我像是不…………行,这是什么意思?哈哈就像,你不思考你是什么意思?
and it played me a scenario, which we all sometimes forget – which I was reminded of: that moment where I was in situations and just instinctively went “fuck this, there’s no hope” – yes, an EMOTION came up, but slowing the moment down – a THOUGHT came first of “I can’t do this”, then the emotion, and then the looking at myself and surroundings from that starting point. “You see what you are and you will create what you accept”
然后它给我播放了一个情境,是我们有时全都会忘记的——这使我想起:那一刻我处于某种情况下并只是本能地说“去他妈的,没有希望”——是的,一个情绪出现,但把这一刻放慢下来——首先一个想法来了“我做不到这个”,然后情绪,而然后从那个出发点察看我自己和周围环境。“你看到你是什么和你将创造你接受什么”
There were tough moments, obviously, sometimes where the water was little to none, the heat unbearing or the cold so piercing where it was literally holding itself by such shallow, slow movements – it was unbelievable, but it had a heart of a lion’s roar to stand, to hold, a trust that – whether it makes it or not, it to every moment committed to its decision
有艰难的时刻,显然,有时在那里水少得几乎没有、热得让人受不了或寒冷刺骨,在那里它字面上地通过这种浅而缓慢的移动来保持它自己——这是不可思议的,但是它有一颗狮吼般的心去站立、去保持,一个相信——无论它成功与否,它每一刻都致力于它的决定

Garbrielle
So it in a way melded with its environment and started building networks of support where I am sure it gave equally as it received, like life mechanics….what an awesome understanding
因此在某种程度上它与它的环境融合并开始建造支持的网络在那里我确信它平等的给予如同它接受,就像生命力学……多么了不起的理解
Sunette Spies
Yes exactly Garbrielle @garbrielle
是的,正是Garbrielle @garbrielle
Though – for this seedling, it was also a PASSION
尽管——对这棵幼苗来说,它也是一个激情
its passion and will for itself as its existence as a seedling
它的激情和意志为它自身如同它的存在作为一棵幼苗
Garbrielle
Yes I would love to hear how it walked such a point with such passion
是的,我很想听它是如何带着这种激情行走这样一个点的

Daniel Malara
And all of this was through willpower, which comes from the decision to be here, and really accepting the environmental limitations/conditions. Despite the odds, the will to live of this seedling is without thought or question. I wouldn’t have ever thought I could learn so much from a seed in the desert!
而所有这一切是通过意志力,这来自于决定是/成为在这里,并真正接受环境的限制/条件。尽管有极大的困难,这棵幼苗的生存意志是没有思考或质疑。我从来没有想过我可以向沙漠里的一棵种子学到这么多!

Gabriel Aceves
The solution is just to make each day with what is available and whatever comes of it and live that as it is, nothing more or less.
“Man is nothing else but what he makes of himself” Sartre
Where the solution it’s in the very act of simply doing it
解决方法是仅仅去用可用的东西和无论什么起源于它 创造每一天,并活那些如同它所是的,没有什么更多或更少
“人类除了自我塑造之外什么也不是”萨特
在那里解决方法它就在简单的做它的这行动中
Each one is already his/her own passion
每一者已经是他/她自己的激情
In the journey of “the who I am here”
在“我所是者/我是谁在这里”的旅程中

Jozien Fokkert
Its like children just start playing with what’s available
这就像孩子们只是开始与什么是可用的一起玩耍
Sunette Spies
Great example @JozienF yes
很棒的例子@JozienF 是的

Daniel Malara
are there some seedlings that do think “I can’t do this..”?
是否有一些幼苗的确认为“我做不到这样……”?
Sunette Spies
It wasn’t just about survival, survival has an emotional signature attached to it, and @daniel I wouldn’t say seedlings or things in existence give up, but more go from a starting point of survival, which is done in stress and fear and so creates more consequence
这不只是关于生存,生存有一个情绪的标识依附于它,@daniel 而我不会说幼苗或事物在存在中放弃,而是更多从一个生存的出发点出发,这被做在压力和害怕/恐惧之中并因此创造了更多的后果

Gabriel Aceves
And even within such moments, the passion was to get it as a challenge that will get us to the next level right? Sunette/Lily
而即使在这样的片刻中,激情是把它当作一个挑战,将让我们到达下一个层面,对吗?Sunette/莉莉
It’s so easy to lose sight at times of just how lucky one is of being here
有时很容易看不见个人是属于是在这里多么幸运
It’s so interesting how much I have been given for granted
这多么有趣,我被给予多少是理所当然的
Sunette Spies
Gabriel Aceves no, not even about a next level outcome – this seedling was simply “I am a seed, I am going to use what is here and I am going to grow and with every breath/pulse honour myself – whether I make it or not here”
Gabriel Aceves,不,甚至没有关于下一个层面的结果——这棵幼苗仅仅是“我是一颗种子,我将要使用什么是在这里,而且我将要生长并用每一个呼吸/脉动来荣耀我自己——无论我在这里成功与否”

Garbrielle
Fascinating, like there is something on the other side and nothing could penetrate its will to get through, and it showed by actually doing it
太奇妙了,就像有某些东西在另一边而没有任何东西可以穿透它的意志来通过,而它通过实际上做它展现出来
Sunette Spies
Gabrielle Garbrielle – with this seedling, I would dare say I saw self love in action
Gabrielle ——对于这棵幼苗,我敢说我看到自爱在行动中
I know “love” has become such a tainted word, but –
我知道“爱”已经变成这样一个污染的字词,但是——
I mean, this seedling had only itself there – alone, no one and nothing else initially
我意思是,这棵幼苗只有它自身在那里——单独的,最初没有人也没有别的东西
and yet, made that commitment of growing and fulfilling its embodiment – with a decision, a will, a commitment it made and honoured, stood by itself, for itself – using everything and all at its disposal to make life possible for it
然而,作出那个成长与实现它的体现的承诺——用一个决定、一个意志、一个承诺它作出并荣耀,独自站立、为它自己——利用可由它支配的一切和所有东西去让生命对于它成为可能
So, it was incredible to see how much dedication it had to itself
因此,看到它对它自身有多少贡献这是不可思议的
Garbrielle
Yes that is such an inspiring story, thanks for sharing Lily
是的,这是一个如此鼓舞人心的故事,谢谢分享莉莉
Sunette Spies
which, looking back at my process – I did very little and so sporadically over time, compared to this little seedling who lived it so completely
回顾一下我的进程——随着时间的过去我做得极少,所以是偶尔的,与这棵如此全然活它的小幼苗相比

Caroline
I like that it could control its own temperature as I’m having menopause hot sweats and I see lots are consequences of thought
我喜欢那个,它可以控制它自己的温度当我有更年期潮热时,而我看到许多是想法的后果
Sunette Spies
Caroline @lokbobpop the body is more sensitive to the mind, emotions and thought than you realise – so, do look at disengaging the thoughts, emotions, reactions, memories etc. surrounding menopause, look into redefining the experience and the changes the body is going through during this time. It will not remove all the symptoms, because it is a process the female body goes through, however, it will make a difference regarding the intensity of the symptoms and then of course to support the body with remedies that you find supports you best
Caroline @lokbobpop 身体对心智、情绪和想法是更敏感的比起你所认识的——因此,的确察看围绕更年期的分离的想法、情绪、反应、记忆等等,在这段时间调查重新定义 身体正在经历的体验和变化。它不会移除所有的症状,因为这是一个女性身体所经历的过程,不管怎样,关于症状的强度它会有影响,而然后当然用你找到对你最有支持的疗法来支持身体
Caroline
Thank you yes I’ve noticed stressful moments bring them on so trying to get so stressed thank you
谢谢你,是的,我已注意到有压力的片刻带来它们因此试图变得这么紧张

Daniel Malara
what’s really cool and standing out to me, is how the seedling really couldn’t give back to the environment around it at first. First it had to give to itself, AND THEN asked for support from the environment, AND THEN gives back to the soil and the giving/receiving comes into balance with self/other
对我而言什么是真的酷的且突显的,是幼苗一开始如何真的无法回馈它周围的环境。首先它必须给予它自身,而然后寻求环境的支持,而然后回馈土壤并给予/接受进入与自己/其他事物的平衡
Sunette Spies
Exactly Daniel @daniel – now it’s having fantastic conversations with organisms, water, sand particles and oh god, SO MUCH MORE lol it’s like a new mini eco-system that’s been created in that space, it’s incredible truly
Daniel @daniel  正是——现在我们有奇妙的对话与生物体、水、砂粒和哦我的天啊,这么多,哈哈它就像一个新的迷你生态系统被创造在那个空间中,这真的不可思议

Sunette Spies
The other dimension that opened up for me
另一个维度为我打开
is asking myself why I wasn’t so committed to myself, especially in the early years of my process – like, what were the primary hindrances and I found the following:
Ego – the idea of “oh I have time”
Arrogance – not really seeing or experiencing the consequences of my mind, so not putting any effort into changing me
Self-interest – Prioritising indulgences, feelings, habits before me and existence/all
Laziness – being so used to, for most of my existence, not putting any action or effort into me or my existence, so just not having the drive to do it
在问我自己为什么我没有对我自己这样承诺,尤其在我进程的早期——就像,什么是最初的障碍,而我发现如下的:
自我意识——“哦,我有时间”的想法
傲慢——没有真正看见或体验我心智的后果,因此没有付出任何努力改变我
自我利益——优先考虑在我和存在面前的放纵、感觉、习惯/所有的懒惰——如此的习惯了,大部分我的存在,没有把任何行动和努力放到我或我的存在,因此只是没有动力去做它

Gabriel Aceves
Just as I read your words Lily, I remembered a little something:
What’s the purpose of a dog? What’s the purpose of a fly? What’s the purpose of a plant? But being a dog, a fly and a plant. So why is it that we have so much to offer, so much to express and so much potential, take so personally and feel at times that “we have no purpose” “we have no place here” that we are no ONE and we are nothing?”
We haven’t realized that the meaning of life, it’s not a single meaning or a single definition. Because even at the face of death, or in the desire of committing suicide, what we want to let go of and let die, it’s but a way of seeing life and seeing ourselves within it. As the potential exists in each way we can possibly look at life and define ourselves within and as Life itself. And when we live that we are actually living “What we see of ourselves in what we accept of ourselves and that’s the life we create”
莉莉,正当我阅读你的字词时,我记起一件小事:
一只狗的目的是什么?一只苍蝇的目的是什么?一棵植物的目的是什么?但是是/作为一只狗、一只苍蝇和一棵植物。因此为什么我们有这么多可以提供、这么多去表达和这么多的潜能,如此的个人化并且感到有时“我们没有目的”“在这里我们没有地方”“我们不是一个人而且我们什么都不是?”
我们没有领悟到生命的意义,它不是一个单一的意义或一个单一的定义。因为即使面对死亡、或在自杀的欲望中,我们想要放手并让它死去的东西,它只是一种看见生命并看见我们自己在它之中的方式。因为潜能以各种方式存在我们有可能看到生命并定义我们自己在它之中并等如生命本身。而当我们活那个时我们实际上在活“我们所看见属于我们自己的在我们所接受我们自己的一切之中并且这就是我们所创造的生活”

Leila Zamora Moreno
Aww mini oasis
哇迷你绿洲
Sunette Spies
Yes!
是的
Leila Zamora Moreno
That’s something inspiring to model your own life and living to – so that when other people meet you, they rub their eyes for a moment and go “is that a mirage?” lol “We can live like this?”
那是某些激励你去塑造你自己的生活并活,去——以便当其他人遇见你时,他们揉他们的眼睛一会儿并问道“那是海市蜃楼吗?”哈哈“我们能像这样活吗?”
Sunette Spies
lol NICE ONE Leila Leila – yes, become the real living oasis, instead of the mirages the mind created with feelings
Leila,哈哈,很好——是的,成为真正的活绿洲,而不是心智用感觉所创造的海市蜃楼

Sunette Spies
But all, with this being said
但是各位,话虽如此
We’re not perfect, we can be perfectly imperfect, perfect in some moments, downright messed up in others and so on –
我们不是完美的,我们可以是完美的不完美,有的时候完美,在其他时候彻底搞砸——
key though, which this seedling showed me – during its toughest times, is it held onto that slightest pulse, breath, that will, commitment, honour, its own life and in essence “fought/stood for that”
不过关键,就是这棵幼苗展示给我的——在它的艰难时期,是它紧抓那个轻微的脉动、呼吸、那个意志、承诺、荣耀、它自己的生命和本质上“为这一切而战斗/站立”

Caroline MS
The idea of wanting to understand something before i change i see now is just an idea. Real change is really in the action
在我改变之前想要理解某些事物的想法,我现在看到只是一个想法。真正的改变是真的在行动中
Sunette Spies
Agreed Caroline @CarolineMKS
@CarolineMKS 同意Caroline

Sunette Spies
Herein, everyone – don’t be hard on yourselves
于此,各位——不要对你们自己太苛刻
first forgive yourselves, heal yourself, take your time for you – you must understand the why of the experience first, and once you are ready, your seed is ready to start growing – then share, reconnect, reach out again. I’ve done it so many times, where I felt I messed up and then tried to first ask forgiveness everywhere else and in the process, running after, pleasing, trying to be a better being – goodness, quite a construct that
首先宽恕你自己、治愈你自己、为你花些你的时间——你必须首先理解这种体验的原因,而一旦你准备好了,你的种子已经准备好开始生长——然后分享、重新连接、再次伸出援手。我做过那么多次了,在那里我觉得我搞砸了并然后试图首先在其他地方请求宽恕,并在这个过程中追求、讨好、试图是/成为一个更好的存有——天哪,一个相当的建构
lol otherwise you’re going to find you make the same miss-takes over and over and over again until you realise it’s not about anyone else, but you
哈哈,不然你将会发现你犯了同样的错过拿起(miss-takes)一遍又一遍直到你领悟到这不是关于任何其他人,而是你
and the lessons you need to learn from your experience is for people still to come in your future, so – learn them now so your process can move and those who will connect with you
而你需要从你的体验中学习的功课是,为了在你未来还会到来的人们,因此——现在学习他们这样你的进程就可以移动,以及那些将与你联系的人
otherwise we’re all waiting…for ourselves and each other…and process just takes longer than is needed
否则我们全都等待……为我们自己和彼此……而进程只是比所需要的花更长时间

Garbrielle
Back to basics
回到基本
Sunette Spies
Always Garbrielle Garbrielle even Einstein went back to basics in the most complex of equations during his lifetime – they’re the blueprint and foundation for everything
Garbrielle 总是,即使爱因斯坦在他一生中在最复杂的方程式中都回到基本——它们是一切事物的蓝图和基础

Gabriel Aceves
I had so much passion for life and all of that seemed so far and so lost in reaching something/someone out there
我对生活有这么多激情,而所有这一切看起来这么远和如此迷失在达到在那里的某事物/某人方面
Sunette Spies
There’s nothing wrong with such passion in itself Gabriel – just the direction of it, now re-direct it into and for yourself
Gabriel 这样的激情本身并没有错——只是它的方向,现在重新导向它成并为你自己
Gabriel Aceves
When everything and everyone projected out there it’s but a mirror of what exists in US
当一切事物和每个人投射出去在那里,它只是什么存在于我们之内的一面镜子
Sunette Spies
Yes indeed Mr. G
是的,的确 G 先生

Sunette Spies
All, I go to here for this evening! Thank you for hearing my story
各位,今晚我将到这里!谢谢你听我的故事
I will return on Wednesday, would be cool to hear any new realisations/insights that stepped forth from this sharing in days to come
我将在周三回来,在将来听到任何新的领悟/洞察从这个分享中步上前来会是酷的
Take the seedling with you in you and see what grows
将幼苗带上在你之中并看见什么生长
Thanks all for being here, speak again soon!
感谢各位是在这里,很快再说话!

Kim S
Thanks everyone – this reminds me recently when my colleague was furloughed from work and I was faced with having to do her job and mine, and without thought I took it on and ran with it and handled it well. My boss and many others said “wow you are flying, how did you manage all that work” and I honestly until that moment given it a thought and I just said ‘ I did my Job nothing more nothing less’ I didn’t think about it until they asked me and were amazed.lol
谢谢各位——这提醒了我最近当我的同事休假而我面对着必须做她的和我的的工作的时候,而我没有想法,我接受它并与它一起奔跑并很好的处理它。我的老板和许多他人说“哇你在飞呀,你是如何处理所有那一切工作的”,而我直到那一刻诚实地考虑了一下,我只是说“我做了我的工作,不多不少”,直到他们问我我都没有想过此事,而我很惊讶,哈哈
Sunette Spies
Kim, yes – it’s an awesome experience when you step into the unknown of yourself and a task and give it all you’ve got – in this, no matter the outcome, whether successful or not, you learn quite a bit about yourself through the experience
Kim,是的——这是一个很棒的体验,当你踏入你自己和一个任务的未知领域并给予它所有你有的时——在这之中,无论结果是什么、无论成功与否,你通过体验学到你自己相当多

Valentin Rozman
Cool about the persistence of the seedling. I am currently in the state of wondering about my motivation and direction. And consequently about the self-movement, my own potential and the feeling of the need to be part of a group that would motivate me. Because in the instance of creating dependency on the group there comes the points of limitation and waiting for approval by others. So I am looking to develop more of self-movement and break out of the comfort zone in order to be able to be active in any time and then only also reach out to others for additional collaboration.
关于幼苗的坚持不懈,酷的。最近我处于这种对我的动力和方向感到疑惑的状态中。而结果是关于自我移动、我自己的潜能和需要是/成为一群人的一部分的感觉,会激励我。因为在这种创建了对群体的依赖的情况下,来到了限制的点并等待他人的认可。因此我在察看发展更多的自我移动并突破舒适区为了能够在任何时候都是/成为积极的,并然后也只是为了额外的合作联系其他人。
Sunette Spies
Valentin @valentinrozman – there is a difference between seeing the group through emotion/limitation as “expecting/waiting/comparing” for comparison, judgment or validation and seeing a group as support/cross-reference. Us in the dimensions/existence have always stood together, yet – yes, walked alone, as there is much you walk by yourself and equally as much you walk WITH others through support, cross-referencing, learning, guiding and teaching.
@valentinrozman Valentin ——有一个差异在 通过情绪/限制把群体视作为“期待/等待/比较”进行比较、评判或确认 与把一个群体视作为支持/相互参照 之间。我们在维度/存在中一直站在一起,然而——是的,单独行走,有很多是你自己行走,同样也有很多你与他人一起行走,通过支持、相互参照、学习、指导和教授

Bitia Catana
I felt so touched by what was shared here. – There are a few things I have realized lately. – One. Somebody recently helped me realize with a comment that our spark is never lost. It’s always there like a best friend. We may not always be perfectly connected with it, but it’s always there nonetheless …. Through tough times it may seem like we ‘lose our spark’…but if our spark is part of ourselves …we cannot lose it. We cannot lose ourselves because we are always here. – Having realized this I came to embrace more the ups and highs in life. With a little more grace as we talked about in the last chat
我对在这里所分享的东西感到非常感动——最近我领悟到一些事情。—— 一,最近有人用一个评论帮助我领悟到我们的火花永远不会消失。它总是在那里像一个最好的朋友。我们可能并不总是与它完美的联结,但虽然如此,它一直在那里…… 通过艰难的时期它可能看起来像我们“失去了我们的火花”…… 但如果我们的火花是我们自己的一部分…… 我们不可能失去它。我们无法失去我们自己因为我们一直是在这里。——已经领悟到这些,我来到拥抱生活中更多的起起伏伏。正如我们在上一次聊天中所谈论的有多一点优雅
The story of the seedling made me think of this. That our relationship with ourselves is never going to be ‘perfect’ …what makes it difficult and more prone to mistakes is when we want it to be perfect and feel depressed about it for example or react to our own experience….the seedling didn’t react to its experience or to its environment. It embraced itself and absorbed everything in its environment . Even if it was limited and little, it made use of everything it had to create itself to the potential that that environment and resources allowed for. – Yet another realization was that I often reacted to what ‘I DIDN’T HAVE’ instead of being RESOURCEFUL with what I have!!!!! – The word RESOURCEFUL has been such a cool word for me recently and I can see it in the story of the seedling – where the seedling searched for the tiniest particles of water…seeing potential to expand in even the little things – Great life story – I think that after this story I won’t see seedlings the same way again – thanks Lilly
幼苗的故事让我想起这些。我们与我们自己的关系永远不会是“完美的”…… 什么让它困难和更加倾向于犯错是,当我们想要它是/成为完美的并对它例如感到沮丧或对我们自己的体验起反应的时候…… 幼苗没有对它的体验或对它的环境起反应。它拥抱它自己并吸收在它环境中的一切。 即使它是受限的而且很小,它利用它有的一切事物来创造它自身到那个环境和资源所允许的潜能。——然而另一个领悟是,我经常对“我没有”什么起反应,而不是是/作为资源丰富与我有什么在一起!!!——最近,对我来说字词资源丰富是这样一个酷的字词,而我可以在幼苗的故事中看到它——在那里幼苗搜寻最小的水微粒……在即使小的事物上都看到扩展的潜能——伟大的生命故事——我想在这个故事之后我不会再以同样的方式看待幼苗了——谢谢莉莉
Sunette Spies
Awesome Bitia – really like how the word RESOURCEFUL came through for you, yes, we are the SOURCE and always connected to source, self, life = being RE-source-ful, is REaching for the SOURCE and reminding ourselves of who we truly are and why we strive to live and create the best that we can be
Bitia 太棒了——真的就像字词资源丰富如何为你过来通过,是的,我们是来源并总是与来源、自己、生命连接= 是/作为重新找出来源充满(RE-source-ful),在寻找来源并提醒我们自己我们真正是谁和我们为什么努力生活并创造我们能够是/成为的最好
回复