幼苗:实际上诞生生命在物质/身体中

帖子 高洪0221 »

The Seedlings: Practically Birthing Life in the Physical
幼苗:实际上诞生生命在物质/身体中

August 6, 2020
2020年8月6日
图片

Sunette Spies – 11:53 am
What it practically means to birth life in the physical – A Story from the Seeds in existence coming through the Portal, we start 5 after the hour
诞生生命在物质/身体中这实际上意味着什么—— 一个故事来自存在的种子过来通过连接口,我们这个钟点5分钟后开始

Sunette Spies – 12:05 pm
We BEGIN good moments all – all the seedlings in existence here through the Portal this evening to share a point which opened up recently and so also in support of your process of real time change and re-engineering consciousness in mind and living into living life awareness
各位,我们开始美好的时刻——今晚所有存在的幼苗在这里通过连接口来分享一个最近打开的点,并因此也支持你实时改变和重建意识在心智中并活成活的生命觉察 的进程
Two distinct points came up of late – something Bernard used to say/mention at times on different occasions: PLANET, sounding it to PLAN-IT and also the word PLANT within PLAN(e)T and then the HEART = EARTH and how he used to show us how he held all of earth/existence within his heart and self, living for the best and being the leading example of what is possible for the future of earth/humanity
近来两个不同的点出现——Bernard过去经常有时在不同场合下说/提到的某些东西:星球(PLANET),它听起来是去计划它(PLAN-IT),而且字词植物(PLANT)在星球(PLAN(e)T)里面和然后心(HEART)=地球(EARTH),而他过去经常如何展示给我们他如何把所有的地球/存在都放在他的心和自己里面,为最好而活并且是/作为 什么是对地球/人类的未来可能的引领例子
With these two points, the following opened up:
关于这两个点,下面打开了:
Heart = Earth = Physicality = Matter
your BEING in the BODY (also physicality/matter on a smaller scale) is a SEED planted/rooted in the body, physical / matter
心=地球=肉体性=物质
你的存有在身体中(也是肉体性/物质在一个较小范围内)是一颗种子种植/根植于身体、肉身/物质
Your BODY is an EXTENSION of the EARTH
Your BEINGness is an EXTENSION of LIFE
你的身体是地球的一个扩展
你的存有体是生命的一个扩展
So, your body and being relationship and earth and life relationship is what is coming through stronger now
因此,你的身体和存有的关系及地球与生命的关系是现在什么正在过来通过更强大的
What we have to remember/realise is that – you are SEEDLINGS on an life awareness/being level – your body is your ECO-SYSTEM/EARTH/WORLD
我们必须记得/领悟到的是——你是种苗在一个生命觉察/存有层面上——你的身体是你的生态系统/地球/世界
you are in the process of PLANTing yourSELF in your INNER PLAN(e)T/earth/world – to GROW/birth life in the physical – your physical self first
你处在把你自己种(PLANTing)入你的内在星球(PLAN(e)T)/地球/世界中的过程中——去生长/诞生生命在物质中——首先是你的物质/身体自我
Together with this – remember in the past we mentioned how consciousness united/unified humanity through the unconscious mind, creating the global unified consciousness field, so however one mind evolved, all information, systems, upgrades etc. was automatically transferred? – now –
连同这个——记得在过去我们提到过意识如何通过无意识心智联合/统一人类,创造了全球联合意识场,因此不管怎样一个心智进化,所有的信息、系统、升级等等是自动转移的吗?——现在——
REVERSE this into the LIFE PRINCIPLE
把这一切反转到生命原则
the more each one here works on growing, rooting their LIFE/SELF seed in thought, word and deed and creating life in your earth, self, body – within and through your living example, the more this resonates and ripples into the rest of existence on a being and physical level, on the life level
越多每个人在这里工作于生长、扎根他们的生命/自我种子在想法、字词和行为中并创造生命在你的地球、自己、身体中——在里面并通过你的活例子,越多这个共鸣并涟漪到其余的存在在一个存有与物质/身体层面上、在生活层面上
Remember, what is now – what this existence and self has become, comes from what was – our seeds were ‘infected’ so to speak with consciousness
要记住,现在什么是——这个存在和自我变成了什么,来自曾经是什么——我们的种子用意识被“感染”了,可以这么说
What is to come is what we create in and as the name of life – literally bearthing – EARTHING life in the physical, within and without
什么将到来是我们创造什么在之中并等如生命之名——字面上地呼吸——接地生命在物质/身体中、在里面和外面
We also saw a beautiful quote today, something in the lines of “you are both a masterpiece and a work in progress” – and this is so true here
今天我们也看到一句美丽的引言,有些在“你是一幅杰作,也是一幅正在进行的作品”这一行中的东西——而这是如此的真实在这里
the masterpiece of your utmost potential is here, at the same time = REMEMBER THE PROCESS, there is a PLAN in the PLAN-ET, one has to plan, work on, create, design and manifest oneself in space and time and moments where windows of opportunity arise
你的最大潜能的杰作是在这里,同时=要记得进程,有一个计划(PLAN)在一个星球(PLAN-ET)中,个人必须计划、工作于、创造、设计并显化个人自己在空间和时间和片刻中在那里机会之窗出现
And, interesting enough – body is also mostly made up of….WATER – time we water our eco-systems with some life juice
而,足够有趣的——身体也大部分由……水组成——是时候我们用一些生命之汁浇灌我们的生态系统
let the rivers flow to the pool of self/life awareness within and without
让江河流至自己/生命觉察的池塘在里面并在外面
So, for a long time, we have been working on, essentially, disinfecting our seeds and also reprogramming them to GROW into its utmost life potential – now it is also time to shift the focus into more real time visible change, in the moments of catching yourself acting out something, following thoughts, indulging too much and deep in emotions – to choose a different path, act act act, move move move, direct direct direct – real movement is now needed to truly GROW as the seedling literally pushes through the soil and break through into becoming part of the VISIBLE world
因此,长期以来,我们一直工作于,本质上,消毒我们的种子并且重新编程它们去生长成它的最大生命潜能——现在也是时候去把焦点转移到更加实时可视的改变,在发现你自己在行动出来某事情的片刻,随着想法、沉迷太多和太深在情绪中——去选择一个不同的路径,行动行动行动,移动移动移动,指导指导指导——现在真实的移动是需要去真正成长为幼苗字面上地穿过土壤并突破到成为可见的世界的一部分
time for you and the world to notice your change and how much the best/better of you can come through
是时候让你和这个世界去注意到你的改变和多少你的最好/更好可以过来通过
So, this is the starting point the oceans, whales and organisms will walk from in assisting all with practical real time change and re-engineering
因此,这就是起始点,海洋、鲸鱼和生物体将从此出发以用实际的实时改变和重建来援助全体

Sunette Spies – 12:20 pm
Same here applies to children –
在这里同样适用于孩子——
whether pregnant or already having had them, no matter what age = they are an extension of you, they were a seed that emerged from all parts of you, what was, the physical, beingness and life
无论是怀孕还是已经有了他们,不管什么年龄=他们是你的一个延展,他们是一颗种子从你的所有部分、曾经是什么、物质/身体、存有体和生命中出现
So, remember, with children – whenever there is a misalignment in self in relation to your child – take a breath, UNDERSTAND them, how what they are embodying reflects back to how you were before you were pregnant/during pregnancy – oftentimes children will adopt traits of parents that were deep seated before/during pregnancy that the parent suppressed/forgot about
因此,要记住,对于孩子——无论何时有一个未对齐在自己之中关联到你的孩子——深吸一口气,理解他们,他们正在体现反映如何/什么回到在你怀孕之前/怀孕期间你(曾经)如何是——经常孩子会接受父母在怀孕之前/期间深层的特质,是父母所抑制/忘记了的
because once you have a child, all your focus shifts to them and tend to forget about your own process before it all and even during pregnancy
因为一旦你有一个孩子,所有你的焦点转移到他们并倾向于忘记关于你自己的过程在这一切之前和甚至在怀孕期间
So, especially up to the age of 4 – 6, the things that create discord within yourself in relation to your child/children – they are embodying a part of you you need to work with, once you get it and change it, they will change
因此,特别直到4-6岁的时候,那些创造了不一致在你自己里面关于你的孩子/孩子们的事情——它们体现了你需要去工作于的你的一部分,一旦你得到它并改变它,他们会改变
And so you set them free and yourself
而因此你给他们自由,也给你自己自由
Same with each who do not have children – remember, you are a CHILD OF LIFE
每个没有孩子的人也一样——要记得,你是生命的孩子
you are also a PARENT unto yourself
你也是你自己的父母
Parenting doesn’t apply only to those who have children, I’d say we all need some inner parenting once in a while when our inner child throws tantrums
教养不只适用于那些有孩子的人,我会说有时我们全都需要一些内在教养当我们的内在小孩发脾气的时候

Garbrielle – 12:24 pm
great to hear/here
很高兴听到/在这里(注:hear与here – 读音相同)
Sunette Spies – 12:37 pm
Garbrielle what’s been new is seeing the representations of life birthing from the physical in more clarity, structure, design and embodiment in humans
Garbrielle,什么是新的是,看到生命的表现以更加清晰、结构、设计和体现在人类中的方式从物质中诞生
Garbrielle – 12:37 pm
awesome Sunette thanks for explaining it more, i understand now
太棒了Sunette,谢谢你解释更多,现在我理解了

Sunette Spies – 12:39 pm
Gabriel Aceves we’ll have Lilly come through the Portal on Sunday – she spent MONTHS in, as and with a seedling in the desert observing its process, challenges and progress to eventually grow and blossom, obviously not to its utmost perfection, but to its utmost perfection within the conditions it faced, so was an extraordinary process she walked and witnessed and we see it as quite timely for her to share her story here – sure it will support many here when it comes to facing the deepest challenges and toughest moments within self and life where it feels like all hope is lost
Gabriel Aceves,周日我们将让莉莉(Lilly)过来通过连接口——她花了几个月的时间在之中、等如并与一颗幼苗在一起在沙漠中观察它的过程、挑战和进展以最终成长并开花,显然没有到达它的极致完美,但在它所面临的条件下到达它的极致完美,因此是一个非凡的过程她行走并目睹,而我们认为对于她来这里分享她的故事是相当及时的——确信它会支持许多人在这里当提到面对最深刻的挑战和最艰难的片刻在自己和生活里面在那里感觉就好像所有的希望都消失了
Caroline MS – 12:41 pm
I’d love to hear Lilly share this.
我喜欢听莉莉分享这个
Sunette Spies – 12:41 pm
Also a very cool example Caroline for sure! the example of the mind-seeds we plant and the consequences of this internally and how it embodies our actions at the behest of ourselves and others
当然,也是一个非常酷的例子Caroline!我们种下的心智种子的例子和这个内在的后果,以及它是如何在我们自己和他人的命令之下体现我们的行动的
Sunette Spies – 12:41 pm
Yes indeed, it’s beautiful
是的,的确,它是美丽的

Caroline MS – 12:37 pm
As a parent, I have leant to stop the inner turmoil of good/bad mother judgment and now slowly but surely parenting me 1st. Tough love they say, it is at times tough to parent myself, esp with no past reference.
作为父母,我已学会停止好/坏母亲评判的内在混乱,并且现在缓慢但确实地首先教养我自己。他们说严厉的爱,有时很难去教养我自己,特别是没有过去的参照
Sunette Spies – 12:43 pm
@CarolineMKS there is no handbook on parenting, there is obvious commonsense points to teach children when it comes to surviving and living in this current world, but we’d say the best parenting comes from mistakes learned, corrected and changed and doing your best to be as honest with yourself and loyal to the being you are raising – to sculpt them and so yourself in an image and likeness that reflect the best for self and others and a new world to come
@CarolineMKS 并没有关于教养的手册,显然有普同常识的点去教导小孩当提到生存和生活在这个当前世界上,但我们会说最好的教养来自于从错误中学习、修正和改变,并且尽你所能是/成为等如对你自己诚实并且忠于你在抚养的这个存有——去以反映对自己和他人和一个未来的新世界最好的一个形象和肖像来雕刻他们和因此你自己
That’s all you can do and from where we’re sitting, all that is necessary
这就是所有你可以做的,从我们坐着的地方,所有这一切都是必要的
I mean, in religion they make God seem like this perfect creator…ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm – it made a whole lot of miss-takes in the creation process if you tell me when looking at its creation in existence lol, point is: as a parent, you aren’t a god
我意思是,在宗教中他们让神看起来像这个完美的创造者……嗯………… ——它创造了一大堆的错过拿起(miss-takes)在创造过程中如果你告诉我当察看它的创造在存在中时,哈哈,重点是:作为一个父母,你不是一个神
you are a person
你是一个人
you are someone parenting for the first time
你是第一次为人父母的人
truly all you can do is be the best for yourself and for them, and miss-takes are part of learning – yes, they are hard sometimes, but you are also a child of life as much as your child is a child of this world
真的,所有你能做的是为你自己也为他们是/成为最好的,而错过拿起是学习的一部分——是的,有时它们很难,但你也是一个生命的孩子就像你的孩子是这个世界的一个孩子一样
give yourself a hug, be more gentle, humble and KIND with yourself
给你自己一个拥抱,是/成为对你自己更温和、谦逊且友善
we’re all in life school still
我们全都还在生活学校里

Kim S – 12:45 pm
From how I see it – we don’t go with the flow with our kids – we are constantly worrying about ‘doing the right thing’ and making mistakes, second guessing them
在我看来——我们不会对我们的小孩顺其自然——我们总是在担心“做正确的事”和犯错,第二猜测他们
Because we are ourselves still in guilt and regret
因为我们是我们自己仍然处在内疚与懊悔中
Sunette Spies – 12:46 pm
Agreed KimS Kim
KimS同意Kim

Kim S – 12:47 pm
I know if I was a parent I would be second guessing myself a LOT
我知道如果我是一个父母我会是第二猜测我自己很多
Because for a large part of my life I didn’t trust myself
因为在我生命的大部分时间里我不信任我自己
I mean if I had been a parent some years back before or early days of process
我意思是,如果几年前或早期的过程我是一个父母的话
Sunette Spies – 12:50 pm
Yes, Kim – we’re looking forward to continuing EQAFE recordings for parenting once the space and time is created/manifests – to support with equalizing the parent-child relationship, reminding the parent of themselves as a person/individual
是的,Kim – 我们期待继续EQAFE关于教养的录音一旦空间和时间被创造/显化——以支持平衡父母孩子关系,提醒他们自己的父母如同一个人/个体
many women lose themselves, forget themselves, suppress so much of themselves that either comes through their children as mirrors or later in life in their personalities, physical conditions/ailments or relationship issues etc.
许多女人迷失她们自己、忘记她们自己,抑制她们自己这么多以至于要么过来通过她们的孩子作为镜子,要么在以后的生活中在她们的人格、物质/身体状况/疾病或关系问题等方面
Kim S – 12:51 pm
Now I’m just too old
现在我只是太老了
Sunette Spies – 12:52 pm
KimS you’re taking care of us kids very well – been wonderful cross-referencing with you, and your gift supports so many other children of life – we all have kids in some way, just in different forms
KimS,你把我们孩子们照顾得非常好——是与你极好的交叉参照,而你的礼物支持了这么多其他孩子的生活——在某种程度上我们全都有孩子,只是以不同的形式
and so, we are all in fact parents, just in different ways
而因此,实际上我们全都是父母,只是以不同的方式
Kim S – 12:53 pm
Sunette aw thank you – I remember you and Bernard told me that my clients were my children, many years ago
Sunette,哦,谢谢你——我记得许多年前你和伯纳德告诉过我我的顾客是我的孩子
Caroline MS – 12:53 pm
Yes to the point where as parents, forcing our kids to live that which we never lived for ourselves. Iv seen this a lot
是的,到达这个点在那里作为父母,强迫我们的孩子去活那些我们从未为我们自己活的东西。我见过这种情况许多
Sunette Spies – 12:56 pm
Cool KimS Kim
酷的Kim

Sunette Spies – 12:53 pm
Khalil Gibran’s quote on children is so spot on –
哈利勒 纪伯伦关于孩子的引文非常贴切——
“Your children are not your children.
They are sons and daughters of Life’s longing for itself.
They come through you but not from you.
And though they are with you yet they belong not to you.
You may give them your love but not your thoughts,
For they have their own thoughts.
You may house their bodies but not their souls,
For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow, which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.
You may strive to be like them, but seek not to make them like you.
For life goes not backward nor tarries with yesterday.
You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth.
The archer sees the make upon the path of the infinite, and He bends you with His might that His arrows may go swift and far.
Let your bending in the archer’s hand be for gladness.
For even as He loves the arrow that flies, so He also loves the bow that is stable.”
“你的孩子不是你的孩子。
他们是生命对自身渴望的儿女。
他们借着你而来,却不是因你而来。
他们虽与你同在,却不属于你。

你可以给予他们的是你的爱,却不是你的思想,
因为他们有自己的思想。
你可以庇护他们的身体,却不能庇护他们的灵魂,
因为他们的灵魂住在明天的房子里,那是你无法访问的,即使在你的梦中。
你可以努力变得像他们,但不要让他们变得像你一样。
因为生命不会后退,也不会停留在昨天。
你是弓,你的孩子就是从你那里射出的生命之箭。
弓箭手望着未来之路上的箭靶,他用尽全力将你拉开,使他的箭射得又快又远。
让你快乐地在弓箭手的手中弯曲吧。
因为他既爱飞翔的箭,也爱稳定的弓。”
We’d change a few dimensions, yes – they are ‘yours’, an extension/part of you, but also equally will eventually walk their own path in the hands of themselves and life, with the legacy and tools and lifeline you leave for them to guide them through this life
我们会改变一些维度,是的——他们是“你的”、你的一个扩展/部分,但也同样最终会行走他们自己的路径在他们自己和生命的手中,用你留给他们的遗产和工具和生命线去指导他们通过这一生

Sunette Spies – 12:56 pm
All, we leave you with this for the evening
各位,今晚我们把这个留给你
Remember, as with the quote above – you can evolve and change WITH your children, we’re all the future of the world, more so the parents than the children, in fact
要记住,正如上面的引文——你可以与你的孩子一起进化和改变,我们全都是世界的未来,实际上,父母比孩子更是这样
we as the adults/parents of the younglings must set the pace/blueprint for the new world to come
我们作为成年人/年轻人的父母必须为即将到来的新世界设定步伐/蓝图
let’s take life in our hands, our children in our hearts and start creating the world we want to be born into and truly live in
让我们把生命握在我们手中,把我们的孩子放在我们心中,并开始创造我们想要出生于并真正生活在之中的世界
We bid all a good moment and see you a next time
我们祝各位享受美好时刻,下次见
Bye for now!
再见!
回复