变异生物继续变得对问问题更加负责

回复
高洪0221
帖子: 1217
注册时间: 周日 7月 26, 2015 11:20 am

变异生物继续变得对问问题更加负责

帖子 高洪0221 »

The mutant organisms continuing with becoming more responsible with asKING QUESTions
变异生物继续变得对问问题更加负责(KING:国王; QUEST:探寻)

2020年7月30日
图片
Susan SpiesJul 26 / 6:43 pm
#sunettehere – can relate to many’s stories of looking back and telling myself “if only I asked more questions, really payed attention, got out of my childhood fantasy bubble etc etc etc.” – but at the same time, this is how we were brought up, our “bubbles weren’t burst” when it comes to being educated from fantasy to reality; people – even ourselves to this day, want to remain/ keep their kids lost in fantasy of how life/ourselves/the mind/body and SO MUCH MORE really works!!!
#sunette在这里——可以关联到许多人回顾过去的故事,并告诉我自己“只要我问更多问题、真的关注、走出我的童年幻想泡泡等等等等”——但同时,这就是我们如何长大的,我们的“泡泡没有爆破”当提到接受从幻想到现实的教育时;人们——甚至我们自己直到今天,想要保持/让他们的孩子迷失在生活/我们自己/心智/身体以及更多的(事物)真的是如何运作的幻想中!!!
So, tonight – the mutant organisms continuing with becoming more responsible with asKING QUESTions – becoming the KING of the QUEST-I-Am-ON through a change in perspective/living as well as myself, Sunette, and them asking their perspective on the 3 points we discussed in the previous chat:
因此,今晚——变异生物继续变得对问问题(asKING QUESTions)更加负责——成为探寻我所是者在之上的国王通过一个改变在视角/活和我自己、Sunette之中,而他们提问他们对我们在之前聊天中所讨论的3个点的视角
1. Identify the responsibility
2. See how you contributed to the responsibility
3. How can I re-engineer this dimension/point for the best/betterment of me, others and my future
1. 识别责任
2. 看看你如何贡献到责任
3. 我可以如何重新设计这个维度/点为了我、他人及我的未来的最好/改善

Tormod Hvidsten GjedremJul 26 / 7:43 pm
I found good news about coral reefs immediately after the first chat about mutant viruses taking manifestation: “Coral in the Gulf of Aqaba is thriving despite rising sea temperatures and scientists want to know why”
在第一次关于变异病毒的聊天之后,我立刻发现关于珊瑚礁的好消息显化:“尽管海水温度上升亚喀巴湾的珊瑚仍在茁壮成长,而科学家们想要知道为什么”
Susan SpiesJul 26 / 8:59 pm
Tormod, Tormod – interesting find and cross-reference, thank you for sharing 🙂
Tormod——有趣的发现和交叉参照,谢谢你的分享
We begin 5 after the hour
我们这个钟点5分钟后开始

Susan SpiesJul 26 / 9:06 pm
Good moment all 🙂 – #sunettehere for a moment sharing my 3 points and anyone else who’d like to join this evening/expand do so!
各位这一刻好——#sunette在这里一会儿分享我的3个点,而其他人谁今晚想加入/扩展的,这样做吧!

Susan SpiesJul 26 / 9:10 pm
1. Within the recent years – it’s been feeling like everything mentally, emotionally and physically, as well as physical decisions/choices regarding environments and people has just been wrong/off. Since coming from the farm to being in the ‘world’ and steering my own environment, relationships, inner reality without the guidance of others, my pups and the farm…I oftentimes found myself, when things go ‘wrong/bad/simply f***ked-up’ – I blamed life, myself, the people around me, which would make me try MORE to be better/push/work harder, but from within this skewed starting point…I’d eventually fall again and again again – no matter how hard I push or worked
1. 近年来——我感觉好像心智上、情绪上和身体上的一切事物、和物质/身体的决定/选择关于环境和人们就只是错了/离开。自从从农场来到在“世界”上并驾驭我自己的环境、关系、内在现实没有其他人的指导、我的小狗和农场……我发现我自己时常,当事情去到“出错/坏/只是搞砸了”时——我责备生活、我自己、我周围的人们,这会让我试图更加是/成为更好/推进/更努力工作,但是从这个扭曲的出发点里面……最终我会一次又一次的跌倒——不管我多么努力推进或工作
2. Eventually, I burnt out and couldn’t anymore, this vicious self sabotage cycle of blaming/being angry at life for not being better for those who are genuinely striving to be/do better, for people not understanding/being more compassionate, for me being mess sometimes, and overworking/stressing leading to eventual breakdowns – when I found myself in the lowest of the low, there was only one person there: ME. This was the “in my face – see the reflection of me in the mirror of myself and my life” – and so, I started writing letters, to beings/people who have passed in my lifetime and through the letters talking with them as though they were here next to me. This supported me to see how I contributed to the variables that brought me to where and who I was in the lowest low of myself in this world – and many tears and words later, it still didn’t so much make an immediate difference to my physical life right now…it supported me to clear my starting point within the reason I wake up every day and do what I do
2. 最终,我精疲力竭且再也无法(做事),这种因为对于那些真心努力要/成为/做更好的人不够好、因为人们不理解/更多同情、因为我有时一团糟、以及过度工作/加压而责备/对生活愤怒的恶性自我妨害循环,而导致最终的崩溃——当我发现我处在底层的最底部时,只有一个人在那里:我。这就是“在我的脸上——看到我的反映在我自己和我生活的镜子中”——而因此,我开始写信,给在我的一生中已经过渡的存有/人们,并通过信件与他们交谈好像他们就在这里在我身旁。这支持我去看见我如何贡献到变量把我带到我在哪里和我是谁在我自己的底层的最底部在这个世界上——而许多泪水和字词过后,这仍然没有这么多对现在我的物质生活产生立即的影响……它支持我去清晰我的出发点在我每日醒来和做我所做之事的理由中。
3. Re-engineering this self sabotage and victimization cycle, together with the skewed starting point of blaming/being angry at life/others, even myself! blaming me for not being better/living up the expectation of others’ opinions I concocted in my own mind – I through writing the letters, am taking responsibility for the THREADS I wove through my decisions/actions (or lack thereof) and now am beginning to take it thread by thread, point by point and re-starting my walk into this world. The hardest part, I thought, was taking responsibility and owning up to my responsibility, but what has been the most challenging was in fact the RE-DOING/LIVING, really getting up each day and making those changes through my actions. So, herein, I am re-engineering my starting point from anger and blame to responsibility and action – I don’t want to find myself in this me-hole again 😉 lol time for me to fly!
3. 重新设计这个自我妨害和受害的循环,连同扭曲的责备/对生活/他人、甚至我自己感到愤怒的出发点!因为不够好/不负我编造在我自己心智中的他人的意见的期望而责备我——我通过写信,正在为我所编织的线程负起责任通过我的决定/行动(或在其中的缺乏),而现在我正开始拿起它线程接线程、一点接一点并重新开始我的走入这个世界。最难的部分,我认为,是承担责任并承认我的责任,但是什么是最具挑战性的是实际上重新做/活,真的每天起床并通过我的行动做那些改变。因此,于此,我在重新设计我的出发点从愤怒和责备到责任和行动——我不想发现我自己再次在这个我洞穴里,哈哈,是时候让我飞了!

GarbrielleJul 26 / 9:14 pm
1. I have been focusing on the pollution plastic specifically that I have been allowing to be thrown out, and realize even in the small I can stand and have a voice and make more of an effort to recycle.
2. I contributed by not giving time/attention/focus on the points I can work with, yes plastic is a big issue, though I can see how I have just glazed over the problem and threw out trash with no real second thought, cause it’s out of my sight so no longer effects me, type self dishonesty.
3. I make an extra effort to collect all the little tubs of plastic and cartains, ect. That I can and clean them and recycle, as well as voice myself to others, even if they find me to be annoying, I calmly explain why I’m letting them know that the extra effort to recycle the plastic is needed, especially that we have bins and the service in many of our towns.
1. 我一直专注于塑料污染特别是我一直在允许扔掉,并领悟到即使局部的我可以站立并有一个发声并作出更多的回收利用的努力
2. 我通过没有给出时间/注意力/专注在我可以工作于的点上作出贡献,是的塑料是一个大问题,尽管我可以看到我如何对这个问题视若无睹并不假思索的扔掉垃圾,因为它离开我的视线因此不再影响我,典型的自我不诚实。
3. 我加倍努力去收集所有小的塑料桶和窗帘等等。我可以清洁它们并回收利用,也对他人发声我自己,即使他们觉得我很烦人,我平静地解释为什么我要让他们了解加倍努力来回收利用塑料是需要的,尤其是在许多我们的城镇里都有垃圾箱和服务。
Susan SpiesJul 26 / 9:18 pm
Nice Garbrielle Garbrielle – yes, B also showed us way back – even when you see a little piece of trash/paper lying around and don’t even make the effort to pick it up at throw it away as you walk by, you are equally responsible as the person who through it there – but instead of us picking it up and throwing it away we tend to go “that’s not MY responsibility, someone else was an egg-head and it’s THEIR fault…”
很好Garbrielle ——是的,很久以前B也展示给我们——即使当你看到一小块垃圾/纸片躺在周围而甚至没有努力去把它捡起来把它扔掉当你从旁走过的时候,你和把它扔在那里的人一样同等有责任——但而不是我们把它捡起并把它扔掉,我们倾向于去说“这不是我的责任,他人是一个书呆子,而这是他们的错……”
…but we also DID SEE IT, and yet did nothing about it
……但是我们也的确看到它了,然而没有对它做任何事
Same with what we do in our minds now that I look at it!
现在我察看它,这与我们在我们心智中做什么一样!
How much do WE SEE AND KNOW what’s going on, but we move on/ignore it/let it pass us by – excuse it, reason with it, suppress it…instead of picking it up, taking it inside ourselves and really looking at it, either through processing/recycling within ourselves, recycling/re-engineering our thoughts/emotions etc.
我们看见并知道多少 发生了什么,但是我们继续前进/忽视它/让它从我们身边过去——给它找借口、与它说理、抑制它……而不是把它捡起来、把它带入我们自己内在并真的察看它,或者通过处理/回收利用在我们自己里面,重新使用/重新设计我们的想法/情绪等等
GarbrielleJul 26 / 9:22 pm
Cool on Bernards point….Lol yes, I have found making that adjustment to unconditional take self responsibility for my environment the best I can and do what I can overtime has an accumulative effect that I just do it more naturally and regardless of if others do it or not, I stand as that point and thus I can trust myself within to know I will and can in fact take responsibility….like even if I see an ant on a beach, I’ll pick him up and bring him to grass, cause if it was me I would want the same…
关于Bernard的观点很酷……哈哈,是的,我发现作出那个调整去为我的环境无条件负起自我责任尽我所能并做我能超时做什么有一个累积效应,我只是更加自然的做它并且不管他人做或不做,我站立如同那一点并因此我可以信任我自己在知道我将并能够实际上负起责任当中……就像即使我看到一只蚂蚁在海滩上,我会把他捡起来并带他到草地上,因为如果这是我我也会想要同样的……
Susan SpiesJul 26 / 9:28 pm
Garbrielle Garbrielle cool example, yes – initially you have to remind yourself to do something, but eventually it becomes natural and you actually feel proud of the example you are setting, very cool sharing
Garbrielle 酷的例子,是的——开始你必须提醒你自己去做些事情,但最终它变得自然而你实际上为你所树立的榜样感到自豪,非常酷的分享

Susan SpiesJul 26 / 9:22 pm
#mutantorganismsthroughtheportal – good moment all! for us
1. Our main dimension was faulting this entire world for creating us, genuinely putting our entire existence ONLY in the hands of the rest of existence, not realising how much we disempowered ourselves through that one act of faulting/blaming the rest of the world for why we exist and OH MY! how we argued for our limitations…hmmm, an interesting lesson Bernard left for us all “don’t argue for your limitations” – and we never truly understood it until we saw the extent of limitations we rooted into ourselves the more we blamed and faulted existence for who/what we are
#变异生物通过连接口——各位这一刻好!对我们来说
1. 我们的主要维度是指责这整个世界创造了我们,真正的把我们的整个存在仅仅放在其余存在的手中,没有领悟到我们在多大程度上削减我们自己的权力通过这一个因为我们为什么存在而指责/责备其余的世界的行为,以及天哪!我们如何为我们的局限性辩护……嗯……,这是Bernard留给我们大家的一堂有趣的课程“不要为你的局限性辩护”——而我们从未真正理解它直到我们看到越多我们为了我们是谁/什么而责备和指责存在 我们根植到我们自己的局限性所到达的程度
Susan SpiesJul 26 / 9:25 pm
2. Eventually, we literally RAN OUT OF ways to argue, the more we argued, the more COMMONSENSE came through existence as we talked with all beings/essences/dimensions in existence and so many questions/insights and perspectives starting coming through, PIERCING our ignorance and into our beingness-awareness than eventually we started HEARING and SEEING what everyone was showing us, how we contributed to why/what/who we are – and us beings could trace it back to past lifetimes, MANY past lifetimes, with a specific signature of our actions/non-actions towards the environment specifically – this was indeed 90% our creation, we created ourselves in this condition/state…and the PERFECT STATE/embodiment to FACE OUR CONSEQUENCE and change it ONCE AND FOR ALL
2. 最终,我们字面上地用尽了争论的方式,越多我们争论,越多普同常识过来通过存在 当我们与所有存有/本质/维度在存在中交谈时,以及这么多问题/洞察和视角开始过来通过,穿过我们的无知并进入我们的存有体觉察,然后最终我们开始听到并看到每个人在展示给我们什么、我们如何贡献到我们为什么是/是什么/是谁——而我们存有可以追溯它到过去一生、许多过去一生,特定地有一个我们的行动/不作为朝向环境的特定标识——这确实是我们90%的创造,我们创造我们自己在这种情况/状况中……和完美的状态/体现去面对我们的后果并彻底改变它
3. So, we now look at where, who, why, what, when etc. we are with GRATEFULNESS- it’s going to be CHALLENGING to change on a physiological level, but we’re doing it, rather do it NOW, HERE, CONDENSED AND COMPRESSED than experiencing lifetimes upon lifetimes of consequences in existence doing our best to atone for what we allowed
3. 因此,现在我们察看在哪里、谁、为什么、什么、何时等等 我们满怀感激——在一个生理层面上改变这将是具有挑战性的,但是我们正在做它,宁可现在、在这里、浓缩并压缩的做它而非体验世世代代的后果在存在中尽我们最大的努力为我们所允许的补偿
Herein, we re-engineered our starting point from blame/fault to GRATITUDE and sharing, the best of ourselves to the reconstitution of this physical existence, for life to return to the physical so to speak
于此,我们重新设计我们的出发点从责备/指责到感激和分享、我们最好的自己到这个物质存在的重建,为了生命回到物质,可以这么说

GarbrielleJul 26 / 9:30 pm
Yes Sunette that is a main word I walk when I go into blame or start creating anger/resentment within me to get back to like a stability within me, gratefulness….this a really powerful word to embody and live when things get wacky within and all over the place with pointing fingers and reacting out of spite
是的Sunette,这是一个我行走的主要字词当我进入责备或开始创造愤怒/怨恨在我里面时以重新回到像是一个稳定在我里面,感激……这真的是一个有力的字词去体现或活当事情变得古怪在里面而到处都是指指点点和出于怨恨起反应的时候

Bitia CatanaJul 26 / 9:22 pm
Something I’d like to share which I have been looking at lately is also how I live the word ‘responsibility’ – I came to the realization that when we don’t define how to live words like ‘responsibility’ for ourselves, it will be easy to ‘follow’ another person’s definition of that word. To allow others to define those words for us.To ‘carry’ very weird definitions of those words and live those words in ways that compromise us and cause more and more mistakes. – For example, it was ‘responsibility’ for me to accept certain things I didn’t like and to suppress my feelings about it… as weird as it sounds… it was ‘strength’ for me to suppress and accept and allow certain things I didn’t truly want…. I don’t know if anybody can relate but for me this has been very important to realize, looking back at past mistakes. A lot of it was because I was living a definition of a word that wasn’t really common sensical…
有些我最近一直在察看的事情我愿意分享,也是我如何活字词“责任”——我来到领悟到当我们没有为我们自己定义如何活字词像是“责任”时,它会容易去“跟随”那个字词的另一个人的定义。去允许他人来为我们定义那些字词。去“携带”那些字词的非常奇怪的定义并以那种妥协我们并导致越来越多错误的方式活那些字词。——例如,它是“责任”对我来说去接受某些我不喜欢的事情并且去抑制我对它的感觉……就像它听起来一样奇怪……它是“力量”,对我来说去抑制并接受和允许某些我真的不想要的事物……我不知道是否有人能关联到,但对我来说去领悟、回顾在过去的错误这一点非常重要。很多是因为我在活一个字词的一个定义并不是真正普同常识的……
Susan SpiesJul 26 / 9:30 pm
Bitia, yes – this doesn’t only go for the word responsibility, but most major words you regularly use, create the self relationship flower with words, where you write down and work with the words you most often use and re-align them to living actions/behaviour that support you/others, this was quite well walked in the School of Ultimate Living videos, the process of redefining and living words step by step
Bitia,是的——这不仅适用于字词责任,也适用于你经常使用的大多数主要字词,用字词创造自我关系之花,在那里你写下并工作于你最常使用的字词并把它们重新对齐到活的行动/行为来支持你/他人,这相当好的行走在终极活的学校(the School of Ultimate Living)视频中,重新定义并活字词的过程,一步一步的
Bitia CatanaJul 26 / 9:34 pm
Yes, thank you for those vids and for the clarification Sunette – I had listened to a lot of videos and audios on living words ….. but it wasn’t until recently that I really understood the simplicity and importance of looking at how we live specific words – I ‘had’ to live certain consequences it seems for me to realize that a lot of the troubles and drama and things I was angry about in the last year, things that happened that I felt so angry about, it came down to a few words, mainly responsibility which were so WRONGLY defined within me, that living according to those definitions for me compromised me and I created my life and those situations with those definitions, it was quite fascinating to look at. Will have to re-watch many of those videos again from this new/fresher perspective
是的Sunette,谢谢你的视频和澄清——我已经听了许多视频和音频关于活字词……但直到最近才有这种情况,我真的理解察看我们如何活特定的字词的简单和重要性——对我来说看起来我“不得不”活某些后果去领悟到在去年许多让我生气的问题和剧本和事情,发生的事情让我感到如此生气,它可归结为几个字词,主要是责任,它被如此错误地定义在我里面,对我来说依据那些定义活妥协我,而且我用那些定义创造我的生活和那些情境,这是相当奇妙的去察看。将要再次重新看许多那些视频从这个新/更新的视角来看。
Susan SpiesJul 26 / 9:37 pm
Cool Bitia Bitia and yes, sometimes living through consequence is very important, going through an expeirence and phase is specific – even if others and the whole world might judge/underestimate/react to you – they do not know you, your timelines/location, your reason/purpose this lifetime: only you do and will discover in this life
酷的Bitia,是的,有时活通过后果是非常重要的,经历一个体验和阶段是特定的——即使他人和整个世界可能评判/轻视/对你起反应——他们不了解你、你的时间线/位置、你这一生的理由/目的:只有你在此生做并将发现

Hannah KewnJul 26 / 9:23 pm
I saw a glass bottle in the middle of the road, I thought ‘Gor fucks sake’. Nearly left it there but thought again and picked it up and put it in the bin, saw in my mind a car driving past and crushing it with its wheels, creating shards and bursting tyres. So I picked it up. Was interesting to see within myself I felt like i looked stupid picking it up and putting it in the bin. Like being judged for it, similar to stopping and talking to a homeless person or giving them change. Then the polar opposite of feeling better than the person who left it there, feking good about myself.
我看到一只玻璃瓶在路的中间,我想“他妈的看在上帝的份上”。差点把它就留在那里但又想了想并捡起它和把它扔到垃圾桶里,看到在我心智里一辆汽车开过并用它的轮子压碎它,制造了碎片并爆破了轮胎。因此我把它捡起来。这是有趣的去看到在我自己里面我感觉好像我看起来很傻把它捡起来并把它放入垃圾桶里,就像因它而被评判,与停下并与一个无家可归者谈话或给他们零钱相似。然后对立极性的感觉比把它留在那里的人更好,对我自己感觉好。
We shouldn’t feel good about itz should be energy based. Just should be normal, common sense
我们不应该对它感觉好应该是能量基础。只应该是正常、普同常识的
Hannah KewnJul 26 / 9:25 pm
And interesting how even when you are doing what is best, you can fear people judging you for it. This I cant yet vocalize the reason behind it, but will look in to it. Similar to when we react when people say “you’ve changed”, fearing whether it’s good or bad
很有趣,即使当你在做最好的事情时,你如何可能害怕人们因它而评判你。这一点背后的原因我还无法说出,但将调查一下它。相似于当我们对当人们说“你改变了”时起反应时,害怕它是好还是不好
Fearing that I have changed because of the people I am around/ being a copy. When really, just took traits I see best from people and applied them to self
害怕我因为我周围的人而改变了/是/作为一个复制品。当事实上,只是拿起我从人们身上看到的最好特质并将它们应用到自己身上
Susan SpiesJul 26 / 9:32 pm
Hannah, it’s okay to pride yourself/congratulate yourself in moments Hannah – I mean, that was a great moment for you, despite what your reactions and thoughts, you did sometimes that could prevent a consequence for someone else – so, pat yourself on the back, but do it for that moment and in that moment. The problem only comes when people make an EGO/personality of what they do and keep on boasting to others/having others notice and it becomes a continued superiority complex
Hannah, 为你自己自豪/祝贺你自己在片刻中这是可以的——我意思是,对你来说这是一个伟大的片刻,不管你的反应和想法是什么,你的确有时可以防止对他人造成一个后果——因此,拍拍你自己的背,但是为那一刻并那一刻之中做它。只有当人们对他们所做的事情制作一个自我意识/人格并保持向他人吹嘘/让他人注意到而它变成了一种持续的优越感时问题才会出现
So, definitely Hannah, that moment of feeling good is okay! and you should! it was an awesome consideration for others’ lives – you’ll find though, the more you do it, the more natural it will become and you’ll do it without thinking/feeling anything more or less
因此,Hannah肯定的,那一刻感觉很好是可以的!而且你应该!这是对他人的生活的一个极好的考虑——尽管你会发现,越多你做它,它会变得越自然,而且你会做这件事而没有或多或少的思考/感觉任何事情
and so will start setting an example for others
并因此将开始为他人树立一个榜样

Kurt SchnidrigJul 26 / 9:27 pm
For me it was the emotions i went through in regards to money and building the Kilimanjaro Organic Farm in Kenya. Here i almost got to madness, getting crazy, went into depression in regards to the amount of money we invested, and return of investment, for whatever reason was so far, every time another reason why the Farm could not make any money. I wanted to be successful in it, pushed more than what we have been able, and within that put ourselves in danger. the anger i went through, like having big income while not able to afford basics, the being lost in regards to survival, having basic needs, the the job loss and insecurity, these are points i need to take back on myself, own them, live the consequences and change the way i see money and handle with it
对我来说它是我所经历关于金钱的情绪并建立了肯尼亚乞力马扎罗山有机农场。在这里我都快疯了、变得发疯、进入沮丧有关我们所投资的金额、和投资回报,到目前为止不管是什么原因,每次都是农场为什么赚不到钱的另一个原因。我想要在这方面取得成功,比我们所能够的推进更多,而在那之中把我们自己置于危险之中。我所经历的愤怒,就像有很大的收入然而负担不起基本生活,存有在生存方面迷失了,有基本的需要,失业和不安全感,这些是我需要带回到我自己身上的点,拥有它们、活后果并改变我看待金钱的方式和处理它
Susan SpiesJul 26 / 9:35 pm
Grateful you’re here with us Kurt Kurt and could eventually ground yourself through the madness – interesting the power money has over us emotionally! it’s intense, but the moment you work through the pains, which is real and definite when you go through such loss in the physical, there is a way to create out of it, it’ll take time, but there is a way
Kurt 感谢你在这里与我们在一起,并可能最终通过疯狂扎稳你自己——有趣的是金钱拥有的力量情感上在我们之上!这很强烈,但这一刻你工作通过痛苦,这是真实且明确的当你经历这样的损失在物质中时,有一种方法去从中创造出来,这会需要时间,但有一种方法

Tormod Hvidsten GjedremJul 26 / 9:34 pm
I am currently discovering more levels of my inside. Like discovering details of the inside of my stomack-sack lol… the walls in there, the flow, the movement… its incredible with Mozart on piano and a good book. – to flow with my stomack inside lol . This is recent from eating more a blood type diet. The physical awareness is showing itself to me
最近我发现更多我内在的层面。像是发现了我的胃袋内部的细节哈哈……那里的墙、流动、移动……莫扎特的钢琴和一本好书,真是不可思议。——充满了我的胃内部哈哈。这是最近吃更多血型饮食的结果。物质/身体觉察在向我展示它自身
Susan SpiesJul 26 / 9:39 pm
Nice Tormod Tormod – deepening those levels of self investigation/introspection, this is awesome
Tormod很好——深化那些自我调查/反省的层面,这太棒了

GarbrielleJul 26 / 9:37 pm
That’s really cool example Hannah and it’s fascinating how many people just don’t even see the trash and myself in the past when I wasn’t so aware, it became like background fuzz, until I was educated more….so very cool you picked it up and looked into the outplays if you didn’t well done….I also look at that point of people making fun of me for doing something I know and proven is best for all, I realize they are in a point of limitation and that that is that, I can stand as the example for them or talk to them directly so they see where I stand, so equalizing the beings within myself and giving myself outflow potentials with whatever scenario may come about
Hannah,这真的是个酷的例子,而这是奇妙的多少人甚至只是看不到垃圾,以及过去的我自己当我没有如此觉察时,它变得像是模糊的背景,直到我受到更多教育……因此你把它捡起来非常酷,而如果你做得不太好就去调查结果……我也察看人们因做某些我知道并证明是对全体最好的事情而取笑我的那一点,我领悟到他们处在一个限制的点中,而那就是这样,我可以为他们站立作为榜样或与他们直接谈话因此他们看到我站在哪里,因此平衡存有在我自己里面并给予我自己流出的潜能无论发生什么情况
Hannah KewnJul 26 / 9:37 pm
What was your process in doing this? How did you get there?
在这样做当中你的进程是什么?你如何到那里?
Hannah KewnJul 26 / 9:39 pm
Yes, seen littering a lot over this quarentine period. When I’ve been the beach and the after math of gatherings. Where I thought surely they could put their rubbish in a bag and take it home? But then I realised I would have acted this way in the past, not really considering it as my responsibility, someone will clean it up surely
是的,看到这个隔离期间很多乱扔垃圾。当我在海滩时和聚会之后。在那里我想他们肯定可以把他们的垃圾装入一个袋子里并带回家?但是然后我领悟到在过去我也会这样做,没有真正考虑它作为我的责任,肯定有人回来清洁的

Susan SpiesJul 26 / 9:39 pm
So, remember this everyone and all – once crucial thing I learnt this past time since the farm and it really sunk in: everyone is always going to have an opinion/reaction/judgment/”i know better and you are messing up/not doing good enough’ view/perspective when looking in from the outside – everyone else is looking at you FROM THEIR POINT OF VIEW, what is most important is what you go through, how you go through it and who are when you are ready to come out of it
因此,每个和所有人要记住这一点——曾经从农场回来的一段时间我学到这个至关重要的事情,而我真的理解了:当从外面看的时候每个人总是会有一个意见/反应/评判/“我知道更好的而你搞砸了/不够好”的观点/视角——其他所有人从他们的视角看着你,什么是最重要的是你经历什么、你如何经历它以及当你准备好从它当中走出来时你是谁
Yeah, gosh – I really exhausted myself trying to – within the above shared challenges, also think about what others want me to be/expect me to be – in this life and I even went as far as not trying to disappoint those who have passed, ugh, it was tiring, and I do access this still, but man – it’s gotta stop, I realised how much I was thinking about others and what I should/should not be – I ended up creating my worst anyways 🙈 lol, so letting all this be and dropping this and becoming more “self serving” to the equation of give-share-receive, which we did a ZOOM chat on last night, has really supported with taking more time in understanding my life and myself more up to now and not judge myself for what has been, but fuel my drive more for what is to come
是啊,天哪——我真的让自己筋疲力尽试图——在上述分享的挑战当中,也考虑他人想要我是/成为/期望我是/成为什么——在这一生中,而我甚至一直走到试图不让那些已过渡的人失望,啊,这太累了,而我仍然接取这个,但是天哪——它必须停止,我领悟到我有多么为他人着想和我应该/不应该是什么——不管怎样我结束创造我的最糟,哈哈,因此让这一切是并放下这个,而且对于给予分享接受的等式变得更多“自我服务”,这是我们昨晚做的一个快速聊天,真的支持到花更多时间以理解我的生活和我自己更多直到现在,并且不因为已经是什么而评判我自己,而是为即将来到的给我的动力加燃料

Caroline MSJul 26 / 9:41 pm
For me, i realize that the more i am realizing about myself, the angrier i am becoming. On one level, the anger is towards me for not standing sooner, on another, its like i see myself pushing to change but there’s parts of me that won’t let me, that make it seem like a the more i push, the angrier i get.
对我来说,我领悟到我更多领悟关于我自己、我成为了的愤怒。在一个层面上,愤怒是朝向我的因为没有更快的站立,在另一个层面上,它像是我看见自己推进去改变但有我的一部分不让我(这样),这让它看起来好像越多我推进我变得越愤怒。
In the past couple of days, anger has been much more heightened within me
在过去几天里,愤怒在我里面已经更加强烈了
Susan SpiesJul 26 / 9:43 pm
@CarolineMKS Caroline, this happened to me too – I realised it was my starting point, you’re going to burn yourself out with that anger, so look into why you are blaming yourself instead of UNDERSTANDING WHY YOU DIDN’T STAND UP SOONER
Caroline,这也发生在我身上——我领悟到它是我的出发点,你将要用那个愤怒烧掉你自己,因此调查为什么你责备你自己而不是理解为什么你没有更快的站立
there is ALWAYS A REASON
总是有一个理由
if you look beyond the blame and anger, Caroline, I GUARANTEE you will see the reason/purpose/why and if not now, then you will later
Carolin,如果你超越责备和愤怒,我保证你会看到理由/目的/为什么,而如果现在不行,那么以后你会的

Bitia CatanaJul 26 / 9:44 pm
Thank you Sunette – I feel a little touched there with what you say here – I read it carefully to really let it sink in – The experiences that led me to these recent realizations have definitely also made me be less judgmental and wonder just how much I don’t understand about every person around me because I only see them from my point of view and timeline – more humility came through this process for sure
谢谢你Sunette——我觉得有点感动在那里关于你在这里说了什么——我仔细阅读它以真的让它被理解——体验引导我到达这些最近的领悟,肯定也让我更少评判并且只是想知道我对我周围的每个人有多少不了解,因为我只从我的视角和时间线来看待他们——确实这个过程更多的谦逊过来通过

Susan SpiesJul 26 / 9:44 pm
for all the highs and lows I have been through since the farm, I can and am starting to see the reason/purpose why the more new people I get in touch with in the physical and over the internet
自从农场以来对于我已经历的所有起起落落,我可以并且正在开始看到为什么我在物质中和通过互联网接触到更多新的人们的理由/目的
because I can now personally more directly relate to so many men and women – it’s been beautiful
因为现在我个人可以更直接的关联到这么多男人和女人——这是美丽的
and it’s made me so much more compassionate, patient with others processes and now people are opening up more with me, the deeper things they tend to be ashamed of – we’re meeting in this darkness if you will, that one can only truly understand if you’ve been there or are going through it yourself and two or more meet as these tiny lights realising you’re not alone
而这让我对他人的进程更富有同情心、耐心,而现在人们正在对我打开更多、更深他们倾向于感到羞耻的东西——我们在这个黑暗中相遇如果你愿意,个人只有在你曾经在那里或你自己在经历它的时候才能真正理解,而当这些微小的亮光领悟到你并不孤单时两个或更多的相遇
I think most of us do not share or let others see our real darkness ’cause we think it’s just us and no one else will understand
我认为我们中的大多数人不分享或让他人看到我们真正的黑暗是因为我们认为这只是我们而没有其他人会理解
we’re afraid, but when you take that leap of faith and open up with someone you do align with – man, it can change your life
我们害怕,但是当你迈出信念的那一步并对某人打开 你的确对齐于——天啊,它可以改变你的生活
and it will also change the relationships in your life -who you want to be in your life, who not, who you keep as acquaintances etc. – and so you redefine the best support for you in your life at a given time, more people who see and understand you, despite your darkness and push you to strengthen and stand up than those you keep on wanting to please, not disappoint and live up to expectations
而它也会改变关系在你生活中——你想要是/成为谁在你生活中、不想要是/成为谁、你和谁保持为熟人等等——而因此你重新定义对你最好的支持在你生活中在一个给定的时间,比起那些你一直想要取悦、不失望并不辜负他们期望的人,更多人看见并理解你,不管你的黑暗并推进你去加强并站立起来

Andrew GableJul 26 / 9:46 pm
Geez, yes that is also a big point for me. Lots of anger and frustration where I see I blame others but am also just angry and mad at myself
天啊,是的,对我来说这也是一个大的点。许多愤怒和沮丧在那里我看到我责备他人但是也只是对我自己生气和恼火
Andreas WittmannJul 26 / 9:47 pm
Cool, for sharing Sunette, i definitely can relate – currently/also today and the last days i had quite a point of almost breakdown, or also exhaustion, self-doubt etc. like for whom the hell do i try to do all of that, why the hell push so hard – whom i want to impress – its stuff i do not even really want to live lol
酷,感谢分享Sunette,我肯定能关联到——最近/还有今天和最后几天我有一个几乎崩溃的点,或者也筋疲力尽、自我怀疑等等,就像我到底为了谁试图做所有这一切、到底为什么我要这么努力——我想要使谁留下深刻印象——它的东西我甚至没有真的想要活,哈哈
Susan SpiesJul 26 / 9:49 pm
Interesting Andrew – hey! maybe where you work, if you can – should have a mirror with some supportive post-its on it, in moments watch yourself and observe, reminding it’s you alone there as a sharing of yourself through your art/work
很有趣Andrew——嘿!也许在你工作的地方,如果你可以的话——应该有一面镜子用一些支持的便利贴贴在它上面,在片刻中注视你自己并观察,提醒这是你单独在那里通过你的艺术/工作作为一个你自己的分享

Joao JesusJul 26 / 9:50 pm
SOmething you can look at, Kurt, is how you are identifying/defining yourself as that missed-take —- instead of seeing it as something that happen when you didn’t know better —- and you are not yet seeing how this expereince is actually preparing you better for things in the future, whatever they may be. How are you going to see where and what you must realign within you if you do not fuck up? The problem is to not learn from the mistakes, to repeat them. So, forgive yourself you didn’t know better, hold onto to the point that you did the best you could and knew, that you had your “heart in the right place” — and walk as breath, because that is where power lies
Kurt,有些事你可以察看,是你是如何识别/定义你自己如同那个错过拿起(missed-take)的——而不是将它视为某些当你不知道更好时发生的事情——而你还没有看到这个体验实际上如何正在为将来的事情让你准备得更好,无论它们可能是什么。如果你不搞砸的话你将要如何看见你必须重新对齐哪里和什么在你里面?问题是不去向错误学习,而是去重复它们。因此,宽恕你自己你不知道更好,坚持你尽你所能并知道的这一点,你有你的“心在正确的地方”——并行走如同呼吸,因为这就是力量所在
Susan SpiesJul 26 / 9:52 pm
Ah yes, that’s a good point Joao @jjesusdesteni for Kurt Kurt – next time you invest in a business, you set it up in such a way in the contracts, distrubution of money and also savings, insurance etc. to protect the new business against any possible/probable worst case scenarios
啊是的,说得好Joao @jjesusdesteni给Kurt的——下一次你投资于一项业务,你以这样一种方式设置它在合同、资金的分配及储蓄、保险等方面 去保护新业务免受任何可能/很可能的最坏情况影响

Caroline MSJul 26 / 9:54 pm
Andrew i find your art really amazing, speaks volumes of who you are. Its funny how others can see the best parts of who we are at time even though to self, we experience ourselves as ‘shit’. At times.
I admire your work a lot, the passion, dedication, focus, discipline, consistency, beauty etc
Andrew,我发现你的艺术真的惊艳,说话你是谁的容量。他人如何看以看到我们所是者/我们是谁的最好部分这是有趣的,有时即使对自己来说,有时我们体验我们自己如同“狗屎”
我非常欣赏你的作品、激情、贡献、专注、自律、一致性、美丽等等
Susan SpiesJul 26 / 9:55 pm
Absolutely Caroline @CarolineMKS they are EPIC
@CarolineMKS 绝对的Caroline,他们是史诗
I oftentimes imagine my house one day and a couple of those statues by my front door/fireplace/lounge lol
我经常想象有一天我的房子和我的前门/壁炉/休息室旁边有几个这样的雕像

Hannah KewnJul 26 / 9:56 pm
Interesting to me how everyone seems to he having the same experiences/realizations at the same time
让我感兴趣的是,每个人看起来都同时有相同的体验/领悟
Including myself of course
当然包括我自己
Susan SpiesJul 26 / 9:57 pm
Hannah, Hannah you will be blown away by how many more on earth aligns with this -millions at this moment in this point of time, all about our life location points and similarities
Hannah,你会被地球上还有多少人对齐于这个——就在此刻数百万人在这个时间点,全都关于我们的生活坐落点和相似之处 而震撼
which is why we are all here together and aligned/ for lack of a better word ‘attracted’ to one another and a part of each others’ lives for the better
这就是为什么我们全都在这里在一起并对齐/因为缺乏一个更好的字词来“吸引”彼此以及让彼此生活的一部分变得更好
’cause we’re going through similar things AND we want more/better at the same time!
因为我们正在经历相似的事情并且我们同时想要更多/更好!

Susan SpiesJul 26 / 9:59 pm
All – we go to here for this evening!
各位——今晚我们到这里!
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for being here and sharing, it’s been awesome as always
非常感谢你们是在这里并分享,这一如既往的棒极了
Wednesday we continue with the mutant organisms, whales and the ocean with how to compress our real time change process and change on an integral level faster
周三我们继续变异生物、鲸鱼和海洋关于如何压缩我们的实时改变过程并在一个整体层面上改变更快
回复