注册时间: 周日 7月 26, 2015 11:20 am

鲸鱼和海洋通过连接口关于新的变异病毒

帖子 高洪0221 »

Whales and The Ocean through The Portal on the new Mutant Viruses
鲸鱼和海洋通过连接口关于新的变异病毒
2020年7月19日

图片
Susan Spies [21:00:10]
Whales and The Ocean through The Portal this evening – updating on the current state of pollution and process changes/progress, we begin 5 after the hour
今晚鲸鱼和海洋通过连接口——更新关于污染的现状和进程变化/进展,我们这个钟点5分钟后开始

Susan Spies [21:04:40]
Good moment all, the Awareness/Presence of the Ocean and all the Whales here through the Portal this evening. We recently came through The Portal with a question being asked by an individual and inspired us to come through and share an update on where we’re at physically and interdimensionally in the process of existence
各位这一刻好,今晚海洋和所有鲸鱼的觉察/呈在在这里通过连接口。我们最近带着一个被一个个体问及的问题过来通过连接口,并激发我们过来通过和分享一个更新关于我们在身体上和跨维度上在存在的进程中处在哪里
What has evolved – is an evolutionary species of organism, we call them “mutant viruses” (even though they do not like being called this, we’ll get to this dimension in moment ) – they have evolved through a combination of plastic and pollutants/chemicals/gasses caught in the waters of the ocean
什么进化了——是一种进化的生物的种类,我们称他们为“变异病毒”(尽管他们不喜欢被这样称呼,我们将马上讲到这个维度)——他们已经通过在海洋的水中所捕获的塑料与污染物/化学物质/气体的一种组合而进化
obviously to consider here, these organisms have evolved through YEARS of pollutant combinations
显然要考虑到在这里,这些生物体已经通过多年的污染物的组合而进化
So, not directly man-made, but indirectly, through how the chemicals processed and merged in the oceans throughout the years
因此,不是直接的人类制造,但是间接地,通过多年来这些化学物质是如何在海洋中加工并融合的
We’ll in time bring these organisms through as well to share their evolutionary process
我们会及时把这些生物体带来通过也来分享他们的进化过程
Unfortunately, with coming into existence through the still-evolution of manifested consequence, these mutant viruses are causing many diseases in ocean life, as they enter the bloodstream specifically, quite similar to a cancer, but more severe and fast-working, especially targeting infertility, so the continued expansion/creation of species is becoming more challenging
不幸地,随着进入存在通过显化的后果的仍然进化,这些变异病毒正在导致许多疾病在海洋生命中,当他们特定地进入血液,与癌症相当相似,但是更严重且快速运作,尤其针对不孕症,因此物种的持续扩展/创造正在变得更具挑战性
However, the story of these mutant viruses also brings an important lesson/remembrance for everyone in process: Innocence
然而,这些变异病毒的故事也为每个人带来一个重要的功课/记忆在进程中:天真
The organisms in themselves and their very existence/emergence into existence is Innocent
生物体在他们自己和他们的正正存在/浮现到存在中是天真
they did not create themselves or deliberately CHOOSE to manifest in existence and attack life/the physical itself in the SPECIFIC/clinical/scientific way that they do – they’re a MANIFESTED CONSEQUENCE emerged/birthed from past consequences colliding, the LIVING EMBODIMENT of COLLIDED CONSEQUENCE so to speak
他们并没有创造他们自己或故意选择去显化在存在中并以他们所做的特定/临床/科学的方式攻击生命/物质/身体本身——他们是一个显化的后果出现/诞生于过去的后果碰撞,碰撞后果的活体现,可以这么说
HOWEVER
不管怎样
They are NO LONGER INNOCENT on an AWARENESS level of knowing what they are and why they are, and having the awareness of being able to change it through changing themselves, their programming on all levels
他们不再是天真在一个知道他们是什么和他们为什么是的觉察层面,并拥有觉察到能够通过改变他们自己、他们的程式在所有层面上来改变它

Joao Jesus [@jjesusdesteni] [21:12:36]
but hasn’t that always existed: diseases and viruses that kill/harm other living organisms? How is it different now?
但这一切不是一直存在吗:疾病和病毒杀死/伤害其他生物体?它现在有什么不同?
Susan Spies [21:15:03]
@jjesusdesteni these organisms are faster working and specifically, at a rapid pace, targeting infertility – very direct, haven’t yet heard of this organism – science is not even yet aware of this, because mostly deaths in the ocean go unnoticed, the decline in species rate – here we’re speaking of organisms BIG AND SMALL, for humans – for example, you don’t also consider the SMALLEST OF SMALL living organisms that give life to the eco-system of the ocean in its entirety
@jjesusdesteni 这些生物体更快的运作并且特定、飞快的、针对不孕症——非常直接,还没有听说过这种生物——科学甚至还没有觉察到这一点,因为在海洋中的大多数死亡还没有被注意到,物种比率的下降——在这里我们在谈的是大大小小的生物体,对于人类来说——例如,你也不会考虑到给整个海洋的生态系统赋予生命的最小的生物体
here we’re speaking of a virus that is targeting all life, big and small – creating a massive imbalance in the eco-system of the ocean and the animal-life within it
在这里我们在谈论一种病毒是针对所有生命的,大的和小的——创造一个巨大的不平衡在海洋的生态系统及在它之中的动物生命中
you may still hear of it in time to come in science journals, so we’ll keep an eye out
在将来你可能还会听到它在科学期刊上,因此我们会留意的
There hasn’t been such an organism equally being able to target the big and the small
还没有这样一种生物体能够同等的瞄准大的和小的(生命)

Joao Jesus [@jjesusdesteni] [21:16:35]
and that is a consequence of mostly us humans
而大部分情况下这是我们人类的后果
Susan Spies [21:16:53]
yes and no
是也不是
Joao Jesus [@jjesusdesteni] [21:17:02]
through pollution and our living all these years
通过污染和我们这些年的生活
Susan Spies [21:17:08]
meaning, this is the sharing here for this evening – innocence, and responsibility
意思是,这是今晚在这里的分享——天真,和责任
Joao Jesus [@jjesusdesteni] [21:17:28]
ok
好的

Susan Spies [21:17:50]
the “mutant viruses” are innocent in their existence, as are humans when you look back at how you were taught and how you lived – you really didn’t know better at the time and thus: innocent
“变异病毒”是天真在他们的存在中,如同人类当你回顾你如何被教导和你如何生活的时候——你那时候真的不知道更好的,因此是:天真
even innocent in contributing THEN and even still in many ways now to the evolution of these mutant viruses, because you are currently living in a system/world with how it works where you are powerless when it comes to many countries’ take and process on recycling for example
即使天真在当时和甚至现在仍然以许多方式贡献到这些变异病毒的进化,因为你当前生活在一个系统/世界中随着它如何运作在那里你是无力的当涉及到例如许多国家的关于回收的利用和处理时
However, first the line of story of mutant viruses – is that they NOW KNOW and ARE AWARE of the CONSEQUENCE of their existence
然而,首先变异病毒的故事主线——是,他们现在知道并且觉察到他们的存在的后果
and are in the PHYSICAL PROCESS of RE-ENGINEERING THEIR DNA and so themselves, to instead contribute to the REBUILDING OF THE REEFS in the ocean which is in massive decline and in many ways like the “trees of the ocean” / LUNGS of the ocean, supporting much with transforming/transmuting pollutants and cleansing the ocean
并且处在重建他们的DNA和因此他们自己的物质性过程中,去转而贡献到海洋中珊瑚礁的重建,珊瑚礁在大幅度下降并且在许多方面就像“海洋之树”/海洋之肺,大力支持转化/转变污染物并清洁海洋
So, DIRECTLY gifting back life to the ocean, however – this process is going to take some time, because they have to do it physically and physicality has TIME and SPACE so they can only move as fast as the PACE of the physical
因此,直接把生命给回海洋作为礼物,然而——这个过程将要花些时间,因为他们必须身体上做它,而物质性有时间和空间,因此他们只能移动得和物质的步调一样快

Joao Jesus [@jjesusdesteni] [21:22:04]
is the way they change their DNA in a way similar to how we walk process in real time and make the changes in real time?
是否他们改变他们的DNA的方式在某种程度上与我们如何实时地行走进程并实时地作出改变相似?
Susan Spies [21:22:21]
Yes Joao @jjesusdesteni exactly
@jjesusdesteni 是的,正是如此
Joao Jesus [@jjesusdesteni] [21:22:48]
fascinating, equal and one
真奇妙,平等一体

Susan Spies [21:23:40]
So, everyone – one dimension to remember in this process to continue: you are Innocent, but at the same time with having the KNOWLEDGE and INFORMATION of how WHO YOU ARE/HOW YOU LIVE contributing to a misalignment/discord in yourself/others/things even in every day life – here is RESPONSIBILITY
因此,各位——一个维度要记住在这个过程中继续:你是天真,但与此同时带有你所是者/你是谁/你如何生活的知识和信息如何贡献到未对齐/不一致在你自己/他人/事物中甚至在日常生活中——在这里是责任

Andrew Gable [21:22:52]
Ultimately we are also in the process of changing our own DNA
最终我们也在改变我们自己的DNA的过程中
Susan Spies [21:23:55]
Yes Andrew Andrew
是的 Andrew

Joao Jesus [@jjesusdesteni] [21:23:59]
much like we were also innocent and we are staring to see the consequences we crate and the responsibility we have to change
就像我们也是天真的,并且我们盯着看我们所创造的后果和我们必须改变的责任
Susan Spies [21:24:08]
Yes
是的

Susan Spies [21:24:21]
Obviously, do consider there are things not in your control RIGHT NOW
显然,的确考虑到现在有事物不在你的控制中
like many are in countries where recycling is still being introduced, and countries are still perfecting this process of minimizing pollution – YET, CHANGE IS HAPPENING
就像许多国家一样,在那里回收利用仍然被推行,而且国家仍在完善这个减少污染的过程——然而,改变在发生
So, also a REMINDER for everyone here: even though you may sometimes feel POWERLESS, CHANGE IS HAPPENING and coming, it’s just taking some time – you are ONLY ONE HUMAN, so remember your REACH, work with what you can and what you have, WORK WITH YOUR WORLD AND CHANGE THAT, because if we start doing that UNITED, more and more will start looking INWARD and UPWARD and face our consequence to start changing it
因此,这里也是对每个人的一个提醒:即使有时你可能感到无力,改变正在发生并来到,它只是需要一些时间——你只是一个人,因此要记得你的可及范围,工作于你能做什么和你有什么,工作于你的世界并改变那个,因为如果我们开始做那个联合,越来越多的人会开始向内和向上看并且面对我们的后果去开始改变它

Kim S [21:25:58]
We recycle extensively here in the UK now
现在在英国在这里我们广泛的回收利用
If it’s not in the correct bins we get fined
如果没有放在正确的垃圾箱里我们会被罚款
Susan Spies [21:26:45]
Interesting KimS Kim
真有趣 KimS

Susan Spies [21:27:42]
Many here still get so despondent, go into that energy of depression almost and then you give the energy of change you have within you AWAY and miss an ENTIRE DAY/DAYS/WEEKS of moments, oppportunities that could have contributed to the process of BEGINNING A CHANGE
在这里许多人仍然变得如此沮丧,几乎进入那种抑郁的能量,而然后你把你有的在你里面的改变的能量给出去并错过一整天/几天/几周的片刻、机会,那可能已经贡献到开始一个改变的过程
We forget how precious time is
我们忘记了时间是多么珍贵
we forget how precious we are
我们忘记了我们有多珍贵
we forget how precious and POWERFUL the combination of SELF + TIME can be when LIVED EFFECTIVELY
我们忘记了当有效的生活时自己+时间的结合可以多么珍贵且强大
I mean, these mutant viruses could have continued existing as they do, or WAITED and seen how their consequence played out, OR WAITED FOR CHANGE TO COME or happen TO THEM, or WAITED TO BE SAVED – same for the rest of us in the oceans, these mutant viruses really pushing us to use every moment absolutely, and not miss a moment
我意思是,这些变异病毒可以继续作为他们所做的而存在,或等待并看见他们的后果如何播出,或是等待改变到来或发生在他们身上,或是等待被拯救——对于我们其余的(生物)在海洋中是一样的,这些变异病毒真的推动我们去绝对地使用每一个片刻,并且不错过一个片刻
because we now know of their existence, and they are our consequence as well, we are also responsible as the animals of existence, because before the portal opened, we just thought we were powerless to do/change anything cause the problem already seemed so big…so we just sat back
因为现在我们知道他们的存在,而他们也是我们的后果,我们也有责任作为存在的动物,因为在连接口打开之前,我们只是认为我们是无力做/改变任何事情的因为问题已经看起来这么大……因此我们只是袖手旁观
now, we are pushing to evolve our change on many levels
现在,我们在推动进化我们的改变在许多层面上
So, we’re not saying EVERY SECOND BECOME OBSESSED with self and process!!!
因此,我们并不是在说每一秒都变成沉迷于自我和进程!!!
No!
不!
Remember to LIVE! to enjoy, to express, to love, to laugh, to experience freedom, to let go, relax – I mean, those moments we do as well, we take a moment of IN-BREATH as beings, we go into a silence, a hereness, and STOP for a moment, take a step back and LOOK, observe, travel inwards and outwards, explore –
要记得去活!去享受、去表达、去爱、去笑、去体验自由、去放开、放松——我意思是,那些片刻我们也做,我们拿起一个吸入的片刻等如存有,我们进入一个寂静、一个在这里状态、并停止一会儿、退后一步并看看、观察、向内和向外旅行、探索——
it’s important to take moments away and out to regain perspective and actually, when you get back to what you were working on/with, you see it with renewed eyes, cause sometimes when you become too obsessed/possessed – you get tunnel vision
这是重要的去花点时间离开并出去以重新获得视角并实际上,当你返回到你在工作于/与什么一起工作时,你用更新的眼睛看见它,因为有时当你变得太着迷/迷占时——你得到管状的视野
We are simply reminding you to create an equilibrium in your LIFE ECO-SYSTEM
我们只是提醒你去创造一个平衡在你的生活生态系统中
your DAILY LIFE living and how you nurture yourself, your process, your every day life living in time and space
你的日常生活的活和你如何培养你自己、你的进程、你的日常生活 活在时间与空间中

Andrew Gable [21:31:56]
Yes I realize more and more how much work I can do simply with myself my own mind and behaviours as that point of really perfecting myself into an example I am proud of.
是的,我越来越多领悟到我可以做多少工作仅仅关于我自己和我自己的心智和行为等如那个真的完善我自己成为我为之自豪的榜样 的点
And how this actually has huge implications
而这个实际上如何有巨大的影响
Susan Spies [21:35:06]
Yes, Andrew Andrew – many forget change is an ACCUMULATION, only when you look back do you see the progress of change with remaining consistent and constant
是的,Andrew ——许多人忘记了改变是一个累积,只有当你回顾时你才会看到变化的进展保持一致和不变

Susan Spies [21:35:57]
So, find or create that something or someone to support as an anchor to remind you of your power, how precious and significant you in fact are and with that, also time and how you live in and with it/use it
因此,找到或创造那某事物或某人作为一个锚来支持去提醒你关于你的力量、实际上你是多么的珍贵和重要,然后接着,还有时间和你如何活在之中并与它在一起/利用它
I mean, these mutant viruses are already changing faster than what it initially took to create them – so, there should be in time to come some significant changes in the reefs of the ocean collectively at a rapid pace
我意思是,这些变异病毒已经比最初创造他们所需要的东西 变化得更快了——因此,在将来在海洋的珊瑚礁中集体快速地应该有一些重大的变化

Joao Jesus [@jjesusdesteni] [21:37:05]
One question I’ve asked myself to support me in my process a few times now is: What is the ONE thing in myself/process right now that if I stop/change/create will support me the most
现在我问过我自己一个问题好几次来支持我在我的进程中,是:现在在我自己/进程中如果我停止/改变/创造什么是会最支持我的一件事?

Susan Spies [21:38:42]
You have to remember that, you will still hear of the decline and deaths of the bigger animal species, but at the same time there there will be an “uprising” in numbers, so do not accept/allow the emotion of what you hear now to depress you into emotional states of missing time and the combination of SELF + TIME
你必须记得,你仍然会听到更多动物物种的减少和死亡,但同时在那里会有一个“上升”在数量上,因此不要接受/允许你现在听到什么的情绪来抑制你成为 错过时间和自己+时间的结合 的情绪状态
the smaller, more missed and ignored species in existence are the ones truly making an impact
在存在中较少、更多被错失并忽视的物种才是真正产生影响的那一个(们)
as they are busy evolving their DNA at a more rapid speed, but we do still, unfortunately, have to walk through manifested consequence as we are AT THE SAME TIME in the prcess of CREATING!
因为他们在忙于以更快的速度进化他们的DNA,但是我们的确仍然,不幸地,不得不行走通过显化的后果因为我们同时在创造的过程中!
so, remember to LOOK UP AND INWARDS – CREATE, but we do have to stand and stay strong as we face consequence
因此,要记得向上看和向内看——创造,但是当我们面对后果时我们的确必须站起来并保持坚强
Any questions?
有任何问题吗?

Joao Jesus [@jjesusdesteni] [21:41:47]
From that process they are walking in changing their DNA, what is one thing/application/commitment/realisation they’ve had that can support us in our own process of changing our “dna”?
从那个过程中他们在行走以改变他们的DNA,什么是他们已经有的一个事物/应用/承诺/领悟,可以支持我们在我们自己的改变我们的“dna”的过程中?
Susan Spies [21:42:49]
that is the next phase of process we’re stepping into as a deeper dimension of awareness of self, mind and body – for the moment, the REAL TIME CHANGE is the CONSISTENCY of changing a BEHAVIOUR/HABIT IN THE MOMENT, is what changes you intrinsically
这是进程的下一个阶段我们正在进入 如同自己、心智和身体的觉察的一个更深维度——目前,实时改变是在这一刻改变一个行为/习惯的一致性,是 什么本质上改变了你
this is how the mutant viruses are approaching it, in the moment they WANT TO ATTACK so to speak, THEY STOP and turn around and RE-ALIGN their focus to support the reefs instead
这就是变异病毒是如何接近它的,在这一刻他们想要攻击,可以这么说,他们停下来并转身并把他们的关注点重新对齐到转而支持珊瑚礁
it’s like a constant moment of re-wiring that has to happen in real time
这就好像一个持续不断重新书写的片刻必须实时发生

Valentin Rozman [21:43:33]
Susan what about the theory that viruses are produced by the cells themselves and that are a form of solvents that dissolve damaged cells or part of cells that have become toxic in order for the organism to remove them and to then regenerate tissues?
Susan,病毒是由细胞自身产生的而且是一种溶剂的形态 会溶解受损的细胞或细胞已变得有毒的部分便于生物体去清除他们并然后去再生组织,这个理论怎么样呢?
Susan Spies [21:48:01]
Valentin this is one dimension of existence, there are an innumerable amount of births/evolutions of viruses, though yes, this theory is one of the many
Valentin,这是存在的一个维度,有无数的病毒的诞生/进化,虽然是的,这个理论是许多的之一

Carolyne Moigek [@CarolineMKS] [21:44:46]
Really cool the point of stopping when they are just about to attack and instead re wire themselves, i can relate to this very much.
真的很酷的点,关于当他们正要进攻的时候停止,并且取而代之的是重新连接他们自己,我可以关联到这一点很多
Susan Spies [21:44:46]
Caroline @CarolineMKS – yes, the smallest of the small bringing through the greatest change as their change ripples into the bigger organisms/parts for example
Caroline ——是的,小的的最小的带来通过最大的改变因为他们的改变涟漪成例如更大的有机体/部分

Joao Jesus [@jjesusdesteni] [21:44:42]
ahah — like a “though/energy” that wants to attack – and we stop, turn around and choose Life instead of “evil”
啊哈——就像一个“想法/能量”想要攻击——而我们停止、转身并选择生命而不是“恶魔”
Susan Spies [21:45:27]
Joao yes, exactly – you have to IN THE MOMENT WHEN YOU ARE ABOUT TO OR WANT TO ACT/DO a thought/energy, that is where you have to STOP and change, REFOCUS and REWIRE yourself
Joao,是的,正是——你必须在这一刻当你准备或想要行动/做一个想法/能量时,那就是你必须停止并改变、重新聚焦并重新连接你自己的地方

Garbrielle Goodrow [21:45:17]
I am so grateful you guys are standing and sharing your examples you’ve walked, only inspires and motivates me to push and be the best I can for all, cause the world that is being created is one thing extraordinary….so it’s important I found not to forget why we’re doing this, what is selfs purpose, this takes time to figure out for me I have found, but through time it comes through and the best is always aligned to what is best for all, give before you receive
我非常感激你们各位站立并分享你们行走过的你的例子,只是激励并激发我去推进并是/成为我可以对全体的最好,因为这个被创造出来的世界是一个非凡的事物……因此我发现不要忘记为什么我们这样做、什么是自己的目的这是重要的,我已发现这个对我来说需要时间去弄明白,但是通过时间它过来通过而且最好的总是对齐到什么是对全体最好、在你收到之前先给予
Susan Spies [21:50:14]
We’re grateful equally Garbrielle Garbrielle for your dedication, commitment, perseverance and that life FORCE just pushing through, really awesome.
Garbrielle,我们同样感激你的贡献、承诺、坚持不懈和那个生命力只是推着通过,真的太棒了

Susan Spies [21:45:40]
It’s easier said than done though….
然而说起来容易做起来难……
real time change – phew, is and can be tough
实时改变——哦,是并可能是艰难的
but the more you push through the INITIAL RESISTENCE you will experience as your CURRENT PROGRAMMING fights to continue to exist, the stronger you get and the easier it becomes – until it’s effortless and you have successfully changed a program inside yourself
但是越多你推着通过内在的抵抗你会体验为你的当前编程为了继续存在而战斗,你变得越强壮而它就变得越容易——直到它毫不费力,而你成功地改变了一个程式在你自己内在

MatsBP [21:45:55]
I heard a new song today and it went like :
I met my maker, I made him cry
And on my shoulder he asked me why
His people won’t fly through the storm
I said “Hey, listen up man, they don’t even know you’re born”
It just came up in me in relation to this new virus
今天我听到一首新歌,而它就像这样:
我遇见我的制造者,我让他哭了
而在我肩膀上他问我为什么
他的人民不会飞过暴风雨
我说“嘿,伙计听好了,他们甚至不知道你的出生”
它刚刚出现在我之内关于这个新的病毒
Susan Spies [21:48:56]
Interesting Mats MatsBP – very deep and significant lyrics
MatsBP Mats,很有趣——非常深刻且有意义的歌词

User [21:48:46]
I find my relationship to my body has been changing a lot recently. For me the taking care part of me we discussed since the conversations with coronavirus triggered small but cumulative changes in how I take care of body everyday
我发现我与我身体的关系最近变化很大。对我来说,我们所讨论的照顾我的一部分自从与冠状病毒的对话触发了小但累积的变化在我每日如何照顾身体方面
Susan Spies [21:50:48]
Interesting User
User,很有趣

Susan Spies [21:51:15]
Yes, all – a reminder here today of how precious and powerful you are, with the combo between SELF + TIME and who/how you are within it
是的,各位——今天在这里一个提醒关于,你是多么珍贵和强大,在自己+时间以及你是谁/如何在它之中的结合
Remember the SMALL STEPS accumulates to BIG CHANGES – again, find that something/someone that inspires constancy and consistency in your every day life
请记住小的步骤累积到大的变化——再次,找到那个某事物/某人在你的日常生活中激发持久性和一致性

Susan Spies [21:53:05]
All, we go to here this evening –
各位,今晚我们到这里——
in our next chat, we shall bring through the mutant viruses to support with enhancing/evolving your DNA change, physical behavioural change/real time change essentially
在我们下一个聊天中,我们会把变异病毒带来通过以支持本质上增强/进化你的DNA改变、物质/身体行为改变/实时改变
it’s the REAL TIME CHANGE enhancement/strengthening that is needed
这就是实时改变增强/加强是需要的
Thank you all for being here and walking with
感谢各位是在这里并与我们一起行走
Grateful
感激
Speak and see soon
很快说话并看见
Bye for now
再见
回复