Sunette与连接口分享一个更新关于进程的坐落点在存在中

回复
高洪0221
帖子: 1217
注册时间: 周日 7月 26, 2015 11:20 am

帖子 高洪0221 »

Sunette and The Portal sharing an update on the Location Point of Process in Existence

2020年6月24日
图片

Susan Spies [20:43:56]
Sunette and The Portal sharing an update on the Location Point of Process in Existence – we begin 5 after the hour. For further context in relation to location points/process of individuals and existence – have a listen to this recording in EQAFE https://eqafe.com/p/different-locations ... s-part-503
Sunette与连接口分享一个更新关于在存在中进程的坐落点——我们这个钟点5分钟后开始。为了关于个体和存在的坐落点/进程的更进一步背景——请听一下在EQAFE的这个录音 https://eqafe.com/p/different-locations ... s-part-503
(注:中文版-- 不同的所在位置-爬虫人503 https://eqafe.com/p/different-locations ... ?locale=zh

Susan Spies [21:08:10]
Good evening all – we’ve been away for a while, with my body going through the flu/stomach bug, but within and during this time – myself and existence deeply investigated some dimensions with a question that came up within me: “WHY is it that it feels like myself/life so often reaches a point of ‘success’ / ‘okayness’ / ‘in the process of getting up/standing up’ / ‘relative stability’ / ‘just just getting projects moving’ – only for something to happen/go wrong/I fall/get sick etc.?”
各位晚上好——我们离开了一段时间,与我的身体一起经历流感/胃病,但是在里面并在此期间——我自己和存在深入调查一些维度,随着一个出现在我里面的问题:“为什么这就好像我自己/生活常常到达一个‘成功’/‘可以’/‘在起来/站立起来的过程中’/‘相对稳定’/‘只是仅仅让项目移动’的点——只是为了让某些事情发生/出毛病/我跌倒/生病等等?”

Susan Spies [21:09:19]
The beings in existence in their processes have been stable for many years since Bernard’s passing – in the process of merging/amalgamating with this physical existence, the beings becoming equal and one with the physical
自从伯纳德(Bernard)去世以后存有在存在中在他们的进程中已经稳定很多年了——在与这个物质存在融合/合并的过程中存有变得平等一体于物质/身体
Many recordings on this process in EQAFE in the Future of Consciousness/Awareness Series as well as Reptilians Series – also The Portal and I video series, sharing the process of how the beings in existence are merging with the PHYSICAL, this means:
很多关于这个进程的录音在EQAFE在意识/觉知的未来系列和爬虫人系列中——还有连接口与我视频系列,分享了存有在存在中与物质/身体合并的过程,这意味着:
all the beings in existence has been spending time with EACH and every DETAILED part/particle of the physical, from the atom, to a cell membrane, to a molecule, to a leaf, a tree, the human body, an organ – literally everything, so it’s almost like imagining you as a being – being able to travel and spend some time with EVERY SINGLE THING in this physical existence, inside and out
所有存有在存在中已经花时间与物质/身体的每一个详细的部分/粒子在一起,从原子、到一个细胞膜、到一个分子、到一片叶子、一棵树、人类身体、一个器官——字面上地一切事物,因此这几乎像是想象你作为一个存有——能够旅行并花一些时间与在这个物质存在中的每一个事物在一起,内在与外在的
getting to know it in detail, from its inception to its current state and who you are in relation to it
详细地了解它,从它的开端到它的当前状态以及你所是者/你是谁关联到它
it’s been magnificent to witness and be a part of this, WHILE AT THE SAME TIME the beings in the afterlife and the beings in this existence on a deep level working together to transform consciousness / pre-programming / separation and manifested consequence of the history/past into equal and one alignment
去见证并是/成为这个的一部分这是宏伟的,而同时在死后的存有和在这个存在中的存有在一个深的层面上一起工作于把意识/预编程/分离和历史/过去的显化后果转化成平等一体的对齐
We’ll share more detail regarding this amalgamation process in time to come, for the moment –
在将来、现在我们将分享更多细节关于这个融合过程
what’s been happening is that beings have SETTLED into SELF/LIFE COMMITMENT points in the physical recently – in the past few weeks
什么已经发生了是,近来——在过去几周里存有已经安顿到自己/生活承诺点在物质/身体中
this has been a new development
这已经是一个新的发展
Before – beings would still TRAVEL and MOVE to different parts/particles/points/dimensions in this physical existence and explore it all
之前——存有仍然会旅行并移动到不同的部分/粒子/点/维度在这个存在中并探索这一切
now they are ROOTING/SETTLING/FULLY MERGING with one point
现在他们正扎根/安顿/与一个点完全合并
for example, in one human being – you could have one being from existence merging with you, making a self/life commitment to fully merge with all of you to to support your being into life/the best of you this life AND/OR also have other many beings merging into your cells/body/self dimensions
例如,在一个人类存有中——你可能有一个存有来自存在与你合并,作出一个自己/生活承诺去与全部的你完全合并 以支持你的存有成为你今生的生命/最好和/或也让其他许多存有并入你的细胞/身体/自己维度
this merging is done in the name/honour of LIFE – equal and one support, the true/real suppport of heaven on earth as what is always was supposed to be: the beings really being HERE walking with us on all levels in existence
这个合并被做在生命的名义/荣耀中——平等一体的支持,天界在地球上的真实/真正的支持如同什么总是应该是:存有真的是在这里与我们一起行走在所有层面上在存在中
from humans to earth, to animals, atmosphere – everything and all
从人类到地球、到动物、大气层——所有的一切
So, beings are making an integration self/life commitment – a stand, a POINT they will stand within and as for the duration/however long is needed in support of this physical existence
因此,存有们在作出一个整合自己/生活的承诺——一个站立、一个点他们将站立在里面并等如在整段时期内/无论需要多长时间以支持这个物质存在
With this all happening, I looked at me, my body, my personal life and realised there is a misalignment between myself and the beings in existence/The Portal
随着这一切的发生,我察看我、我的身体、我的个人生活并领悟到有一个未对齐在我自己与在存在/连接口中的存有之间
because I didn’t feel like me, my life was aligned within this POINT this SELF/LIFE COMMITMENT because of how many ups and downs and falls and standing ups I’ve been going through for so long; which lead me to ask the question I started with above “WHY is it that it feels like myself/life so often reaches a point of ‘success’ / ‘okayness’ / ‘in the process of getting up/standing up’ / ‘relative stability’ / ‘just just getting projects moving’ – only for something to happen/go wrong/I fall/get sick etc.?”
因为我感觉不像我、我的生活在这个点这个自己/生活承诺中是对齐的,因为有多少起起伏伏和跌倒和站立起来我经历了这么久;这引导我去问问题 我从上面“为什么这就好像我自己/生活常常到达一个‘成功’/‘可以’/‘在起来/站立起来的过程中’/‘相对稳定’/‘只是仅仅让项目移动’的点——只是为了让某些事情发生/出毛病/我跌倒/生病等等?”开始
I realized
我领悟到
I hadn’t actually defined my POINT, the POINT OF ME, the question “WHAT IS THE POINT!?!?” – which we tend to ask ourselves often in life, when the question is actually WHO IS THE POINT and WHY AM I THE POINT, meaning:
我还没有实际上定义我的点,这个我的点,问题“这个点是什么!?!?”——这是我们在生活中经常倾向于问我们自己的,当问题实际上是 谁是这个点和为什么我是这个点,意思是:
I know who I am and what I can do – but my starting POINT as ME, Sunette, was just SLIGHTLY MISALIGNED in my relationship with The Portal, Existence and the Process ahead, because I took on “the point” of Portalling as this existential responsibility – SHOULDERING RESPONSIBILITY instead of being a living, leading example of ME SUNETTE in my personal process as well WITH the Portal – leading my own way as the beings are leading their own way
我知道我是谁以及我能做什么——但是我的出发点如同我、Sunette,只是轻微的未对齐在我与连接口、存在和前面的进程的关系中,因为我承担连接口的“这个点”作为这个存在的责任——肩负责任而不是是/作为我Sunette的一个活、引领的榜样在我的个人进程中 也与连接口在一起——走我自己的道路如同存有们走他们自己的道路
So, I adjusted my starting point, my POINT, the POINT OF ME AND MY LIFE by talking to all the beings in existence individually, while I was sick – I took the time to deeply introspect my starting point of who I am, why I am, where I am going, what I want to do exactly, how am I going to lead/guide me in my life WITH the Portal
因此,我通过与所有在存在中的存有单独谈话来调整我的出发点、我的点、我和我生活的点,当我生病的时候——我花时间去深刻反省我的我所是者/我是谁、为什么我是、我要去哪里、我真确想要做什么、我将要如何引领/指导我在我的生活中与连接口在一起 的出发点,
I realised, for SO MANY YEARS – I just “took on the portal/process” – I didn’t really take a breath/time to ask WHO AM I within it all, and HOW EXACTLY am I going to WALK ME WITH IT in this physical life, while the beings do their Portalling through me and also walk in the existential process
我领悟到,这么多年——我只是“承担连接口/进程”——我真的没有深呼吸/花时间来提问我是谁在这一切当中,和我真确将要如何与它一起行走我在这个物质生活中,当存有们通过我做他们的传送并且行走在存在的进程中时

Susan Spies [21:25:34]
Therefore, with this – WHERE WE ARE NOW in this existential process, is taking a breath
因此,关于这一点——我们现在在哪里在这个存在的进程中,是吸一口气
a moment
一个片刻
to really introspect, investigate, REDEFINE and align THE POINT, WHO/WHY IS THE POINT of me?
去真的反省、调查、重新定义并对齐这个点、谁/为什么是我的这个点?
To really look at your SELF COMMITMENT and your LIFE COMMITMENT to you and so others
去真的察看你对你和因此他人的自我承诺和你的生活承诺
we are so readily available to want a relationship/commitment from someone/something else, but we dare not gift such an intimacy even to ourselves!
我们很容易想要从某人/别的某事物那里获得一个关系/承诺,但是我们甚至不敢把这样一个亲密作为礼物赠予我们自己!
With this point opening up of self/life commitment, we sometimes THINK WE KNOW WHAT WER’E DOING AND WHO WE ARE cause we’ve done it for so long…
随着这个自己/生活承诺的点打开,我们有时认为我们知道我们在做什么和我们是谁因为我们已经做了这么久……
same with me…for so long, especially since Bernard’s death and even before that I could see this pre-programming misalignment – so, has been an interesting couple of weeks so far, grateful this point has opened up, I know it seems like such a SIMPLE/OBVIOUS point, but it’s often the obvious/simple we tend to miss which has the answers we seek to clarify ourselves and our lives
和我一样……长久以来,特别是从伯纳德的死亡之后和甚至在那之前我可以看到这个预编程未对齐——因此,到目前为止这几周很有趣,感激这一点已经打开,我知道它看起来像这样一种简单/明显的点,但是经常是明显/简单的东西我们倾向于错过其中有我们寻求的答案以澄清我们自己和我们的生活

Leila Zamora Moreno [21:27:10]
All very timely for me
这一切对我来说都非常及时
I’ve been sitting with this inner friction I couldn’t define – this hits the spot
我一直与这个我无法定义的内在摩擦坐在一起——这正合我的需要
Susan Spies [21:30:39]
Yes Leila – also been experiencing that inner friction, and I initially thought it was a BIG POINT lol, cause usually when things go on within me I assume it’s something massive/complicated/worst case scenario – when actually, yes, it was a big/long point in relation to TIME and how long I lived in this point, but it was a SIMPLE CORRECTION/ALIGNMENT that was needed within me
是的Leila——也一直在体验那个内在摩擦,而最初我认为它是一个大的点哈哈,因为通常当事情发生在我里面我假定它是某些大的/复杂的/最坏情境时——当实际上,是的,它是一个大的/长久的点关于时间以及有多久我活在这个点之中,但它是在我里面所需要的一个简单的改正/对齐
So, this is also an important coming through from within existence at the moment: to when you’re going through things, take care to not assume/believe it’s something WORST CASE SCENARIO – but to look into it, write, and/or talk about it and MOSTLY you may find it’s actually a simple point needing a simple correction
因此,目前这也是一个重要的过来通过来自存在中:去当你在经历事情时,小心不要假设/相信它是某种最坏情境——而是去调查它、书写和/或谈论它,而多数情况下你可能发现它实际上是一个简单的点需要一个简单的修正
Simple meaning:
简单的意思是:
yes, going to take some time to correct my living in real time in the physical and create my redefining of my self, my point, my life and how I am going to use my time, walk projects, create and manifest my ideas – but I now have an answer, see the correction and with this, the courage and drive to truly start living WITH the portal and MOVE/FLOW WITH EXISTENCE and so myself – instead of in separation/friction with myself and so all of me
是的,将要花一些时间来实时地改正我的生活在物质/身体中并创造我的我自己、我的点、我的生活的重新定义以及我将要如何使用我的时间,行走项目、创造并显化我的想法——但是现在我有一个答案,看到改正并用这个、勇气和动力去真正开始与连接口一起生活并移动/充满存在和因此我自己——而不是处在与我自己和因此所有的我的分离/摩擦中

Leila Zamora Moreno [21:32:31]
Yes, it’s like you have the puzzle pieces but there’s some that are a bit forced into place and create some bumps and tight spots where it’s not a flush, smooth puzzle and have to just rearrange them, so theres that aaaah now it fits, now it’s all into place
是的,它像是你有拼图,但有一些是被迫到位置的并创造一些凸起和绷紧的点在那里它不是一个齐平、光滑的拼图,且只是需要重新排列它们,因此有那个啊……现在它合适了、现在它全都就位了
But the pieces were all ‘kind of there’, just have to rearrange them a bit
但是碎片全都“有点在那里”,只是有点必须重新排列它们
Garbrielle Goodrow [21:32:38]
yes it’s aligning quite a lot for me as well, this point of what am i wanting to do with this physical phase and also the self intimacy point, learning to care/love myself, this point emerging more organically and impactfully for me – been fascinating
是的,对我来说这也是对齐了非常多,这个我想对这个物质阶段以及自我亲密点做什么的点,学习关心/爱我自己,对我来说这个点更有组织并且有效的出现了——这是奇妙的
Susan Spies [21:33:45]
Exactly Leila
正是Leila

Susan Spies [21:33:52]
Alrighty – any questions/sharings?
好的——有任何问题/分享吗?

Leila Zamora Moreno [21:34:59]
I also judged the friction instead of seeing that it was indicating that I was seeing the point, that there was a misalignment but I wasn’t allowing myself to fully see the point or act on it – because ‘oh no I am in friction, where did I fuck up this time’
我也评判摩擦而不是看到它表明了我在看着这个点,有一个未对齐,但是我没有允许我自己去充分看见这个点或对它采取行动——因为“哦不,我处在摩擦中,这次我在哪里搞砸了”
Cause the friction was actually showing okay I am not 100% comfortable with how I am moving with things, let me look at it – instead I went ‘how can I make myself comfortable with how I am moving / doing things’, I was approaching it the other way around
因为摩擦实际上在展示:好的,我不是对我如何与事情一起移动感到100%舒适,让我察看它——反而我去了“我可以如何让我自己对我如何移动/做事情感到舒适”,我在以另一种方式接近它
If that makes sense
如果这有意义的话
Like how can I force myself to fit into the idea of what I need to do and live, instead of checking if this was actually how I want to move forward
就像我如何才能强迫我自己去适应我需要做和活什么的想法,而不是检查是否这个实际上是我想要如何前进的
Susan Spies [21:38:17]
Yes Leila, same here – tend to go into “oh, I am fucking up somewhere” – instead of “oh, what’s happening here/OPENING UP HERE within me?” – this also aligned with my new revision of ADULT – seeing myself as a CHILD OF LIFE IN AN AGEING BODY 🙂 – meaning: instead of seeing ups and downs as fails, falls and mistakes, I revise my vision to seeing it as growing, learning in an ongoing process – knowing I have LIMITED TIME, so time to get my arse in gear and learn to stand up faster, ask for more support when needed and stop wasting time unnecessarily
是的Leila,我也一样——倾向于走进“哦,我在某个地方搞砸了”——而不是“哦,在这里发生了什么/什么打开在这里在我里面?”——这也与我对成年人的新的修正对齐——把我自己视为一个生命之子在变老的身体中——意思是:取代了把起起伏伏视作为失败、跌倒和错误,我修正我的视觉去把它看作在一个持续的过程中成长、学习——知道我有有限的时间,因此是时候让我的屁股动起来并学会更快的站立起来,当需要的时候寻求更多支持并停止不必要的浪费时间

Ingrid Schaefer [@ingrids73] [21:35:03]
I had a session with kimA and she brought forward this inner friction within me as well that I have within me for so long and the solution tested/coming forward was/is actually ‘simple’ and made me looking at it like ‘could this be it?’ But I started with it anyway and already physically improved – cool to hear it here as well
我与KimA有一个会话,而她也提出这个内在摩擦在我里面,我已经在我里面这么久了,而测试/提出来的解决方法实际上曾经是/是“简单的”并让我察看它像是“会是这个吗?”但不管怎样我从它开始并且已经身体上改进——在这里听到它也很酷
Susan Spies [21:38:56]
Ah nice cross-reference ingrid @ingrids73 – thanks for sharing 🙂
ingrid @ingrids73 啊,很好的交叉参照——谢谢分享

Garbrielle Goodrow [21:35:14]
so it’s kind of equalizing yourself with the ‘flow’ of existence and you as the portal? is there a way to define more what you mean by that? or maybe something that has to be looked at more for me, how can i equalize myself with the flow of existence? what is my responsibility as a being here among all the other beings dead or alive… Sunette
因此它有点儿随着存在的“流动”和你作为连接口而平衡你自己?有没有方法来定义更多你所说的是什么意思?或也许是某些必须被察看更多的东西对我来说,我如何可以随着存在的流动平衡我自己?作为一个存有在这里在所有其他死亡或活着的存有当中我的责任是什么……Sunette
Susan Spies [21:40:12]
Garbrielle Garbrielle – with regards to self and the flow of existence, yes – this is with the question of self, the point of your self and your life, your commitment to yourself and your life, defining and living this more practically, clearly and directly in support of you and as many others as possible – but first: SELF
Garbrielle —— 关于自己和存在的流出,是的——这是关于自己的问题、你自己和你生活的点、你对你自己和你生活的承诺,更加实际、清晰并直接地定义并活这个以支持你和尽可能多的他人——但首先是:自己
it’s about honouring YOU, your qualities, strengths, abilities, the things you can better, expand on, define more and really building/defining/living into the best of you – not for anyone/anything else but aligning with YOUR POINT, in YOU, in your life
这是关于荣耀你、你的品质、优势、能力,你可以更好、扩展、定义更多的东西,并真的建立/定义/活成最好的你——不是为任何人/任何别的东西而是与你的点对齐、在你之中、在你的生活中
Make sense Gabrielle Garbrielle
明白了吗 Gabrielle
Garbrielle Goodrow [21:43:05]
Yes Sunette make sense, thanks for clarifying
是的Sunette 明白了,感谢澄清

Valentin Rozman [21:38:57]
I see the need to redefine myself from being in a waiting mode for the outside opportunities and other to direct what I do professionally, to step in a more leadership and self-directive position and offer what I learned and realised so far to educate and assist others.
我看到需要重新定义我自己从是/作为处在一个等待模式中等待外部机会和他人来专业的指导我做什么,到介入一种更多的引领和自我指导的位置并提供到目前为止我学习和领悟到什么以教育并援助他人

Anna Elisabeth Brix Thomsen [21:41:36]
I’ve been feeling it more and more in the recent years, and the interesting is that “it” (The Point of ME) Is so incredibly specific to me, my life, my joureny, my nature. Almost to the point where I can’t talk to anyone about what exactly “it” is, beause it is ME lol
近年来我一直感觉它越来越多,而有趣的是“它”(我的点)是如此难以置信的特定于我、我的生活、我的旅程、我的本质。几乎到达这个点在那里我无法与任何人谈论“它”到底是什么,因为它是我哈哈

Garbrielle Goodrow [21:39:54]
yes it’s like that quote – nature doesn’t move fast but get’s everything done…something like that
是的这就像那句名言——大自然不会快速移动但会把一切事情都完成……某些像那样的东西
Leila Zamora Moreno [21:41:01]
Yes Garbrielle Garb – where I can tell ‘oh not all of me is actually in agreement with how I am working with it, so let me look why’
是的Garbrielle Garb——在那里我可以说“哦,实际上不是所有的我与我如何工作于它对齐,因此让我看看为什么”
Garbrielle Goodrow [21:42:21]
cool Leila, yes i have trusted this inner awareness point as life alignments that have grown more strong/clear within me through moving myself in self forgiveness and living the change, so this also aligns quite well, when your out of alignment, you physically will be able to tell….you can cross-reference with the physical body
酷Leila,,是的我已经信任这个内在觉察点作为生活校准,已经成长得更强壮/清晰在我里面通过在自我宽恕和活改变之中移动我自己,因此这也相当好的对齐,当你不对齐时,你身体上就能够分辨……你可以用物质身体交叉参照
it will be not calm within, feel tightness and things like that
它会是不平静在里面、感到绷紧等等

Susan Spies [21:43:30]
Yes, how Leila has been explaining it – a cool practical example of sensing this misalignment/friction, not being SYNCED with the best direction for yourself, your life, future etc. for example with me: trying to continue to live me/my life within this dimension of shouldering responsibility of existence/the portal emotionally was physically/emotionally draining me, ’cause my starting point was sligtly misadjusted in separation – I wasn’t walking ME WITH EXISTENCE/THE PORTAL, I was “carrying existence/the portal” in a way
是的,Leila是如何解释它的——一个感觉这个未对齐/摩擦的酷的实例,不是与你自己、你的生活、未来等等的最好方向同步,例如对于我:试图继续情绪上活我/我的生活在这个肩负存在/连接口的责任的维度中是身体上/情绪上使我精疲力竭,因为我的出发点细微的失调在分离中——我没有与存在/连接口一起行走我,在某种程度上我“承载着存在/连接口”
Leila Zamora Moreno [21:45:24]
Yes and then the body shows going “Ahum Sunette, you don’t actually agree with this direction fully”
是的,而然后身体展示出“哼…Sunette,你实际上并不完全同意这个方向”

Valentin Rozman [21:46:13]
I have experiences so many things go wrong in the recent weeks, expectations not being realised and experiencing lack. But instead of freezing and going into depression, I turned it into becoming more expressive, relaxed, opened and making myself laugh more. The shadow approach also assisted me with achieving that, so thanks Anna Elisabeth Brix for introducing it to me.
最近几周我经验到这么多事情出错,期望没有被实现和体验到缺乏。但是我并没有僵硬和进入沮丧,我把它变成变得更加善于表达、放松、开放并让我自己笑得更多。阴影靠近也援助我实现那个,因此感谢Anna Elisabeth Brix把它介绍给我

Susan Spies [21:46:02]
For now, the beings aligning with the physical are aligned with LIFE, they transform into like a life force of support – so, they do not interfere with your personal/individual process, because they cannot – they do support where/as they can, can make adjustments, can compress time/your process, give nudges here and there – so it is still you steering and in the hands of yourself
目前,存有与物质/身体对齐就是与生命对齐,他们转变成好像一种支持的生命动力——因此,他们并没有妨碍你个人/个体的进程,因为他们不能——在哪里/当他们能够时他们做支持,可以作出调整、可以压缩时间/你的进程、在这里和那里给予轻推——因此这仍然是你掌舵并在你自己的手中
but there is more deeper/dimensional support coming through – this process of physical integration and rooting is not yet complete, it’s only started these last couple of weeks to such an extent of beings making these deep self/life commitments in the physical and the integration process takes time
但是有更多更深/维度的支持过来通过——这个物质/身体的整合和扎根的过程还没有完成,它只是最近这几周开始到达这样一种程度存有作出这些深层的自己/生活承诺在物质/身体中而且整合过程需要时间
So, how the beings are walking heaven to earth
因此,存有们正在如何行走从天界到地球
we have to rebirth ourselves as life in the physical – walk consciousness to life/living
我们必须把我们自己重新诞生为生命在物质/身体中——行走从意识到生命/生活

Leila Zamora Moreno [21:46:40]
For me I see there is also a dimension of ‘am I allowed to’ am I allowed to trust and embrace this? Because it feels very nice and peaceful lol
对我来说我看到也有一个“我允许吗”我允许信任并拥抱这个吗?的维度。因为它感觉非常好而且宁静,哈哈
And so I don’t ‘trust’ that that can be the answer, while it actually is, and then I create all kind of spirals and mutations
而因此我不“信任”那个可能是答案的(东西),当它实际上是的时候,而然后我创造了各种螺旋和突变
Anna Elisabeth Brix Thomsen [21:47:14]
I’ve had this come up a lot lately Leila. Almost feeling like cheating because there isn’t a struggle.
Leila,最近我有许多这个出现。几乎感觉像是欺骗因为没有挣扎
Like things aren’t allowed/supposed to be effortless or free flowing.
就像事情不允许/应该是不费力或自由流动的
Susan Spies [21:48:14]
lol Leila, you’re translating our existential communicaiton into practical examples, thank you 🙂
哈哈Leila,你在把我们存在的交流翻译成实际的例子,谢谢你
Ingrid Schaefer [@ingrids73] [21:48:56]
Yes me too Leila like if I am ‘ not working hard enough’ if I more relax within and as me
是的Leila,我也一样,好像如果我“不够努力工作”如果我更放松在里面并等如我

Susan Spies [21:49:58]
Very cool cross-references so far, lol also for me personally ’cause man – for SOME TIME I was like “omg, I’m doing something wrong here with the process in the physical” but every time I Portal and look at all the dimensions and processes of existence, everything was “okay” and aligned – lol
到目前为止非常酷的交叉参照,哈哈对我个人来说也是如此,因为天哪——有一段时间我好像“我的天啊,我做错了一些事在这里关于进程在物质/身体中”但是每一次我作为连接口并察看存在的所有维度和过程,一切事物都是“可以”并且对齐的——哈哈
I was like wtf? – so, everything is specific – even though it may not seem it at the time
我就像搞什么?——因此,一切东西是特定的——即使它可能在当时看起来不是这样
looking back now after so long, I understand it all, but man, it’s been quite a process so far
这么久之后现在我回头看,我明白了这一切,但是天哪,到目前为止它是一个相当的过程

Susan Spies [21:51:19]
Another change that should be coming through –
另一个应该过来通过的改变——
is emotional/physical stress inside yourself and life will start settling more/dissipating
是在你自己和生活里面的情绪/身体压力会开始安定更多/消散
if you start focusing on this alignment/defining/starting point of self, life commitment withn the principle of equality and oneness as what’s best for all, starting with stabilising yourself and your life to the best version of you
如果你开始专注于这个自己、生活承诺的对齐/定义/出发点在平等一体如同什么是对全体最好的原则中,从稳定你自己和你的生活开始到你的最好版本
So, I’m also going to keep an eye on the stress levels – ’cause I am very sensitive to stress and know how destructive it can be, so will give feedback on what I observe with this experience
因此,我也将照看压力层面——因为我对压力非常敏感并且知道它的破坏性可能有多大,因此将给出我从这个体验中观察到什么的反馈

Hannah Kewn [21:52:56]
I noticed my family are in friction around me, with eachother, fighting a lot but I feel like water most of the time. Why is this?
我注意到我的家庭有摩擦在我周围,与彼此战斗很多,但大部分时间我感觉像水。为什么是这样?
Susan Spies [21:54:25]
Hannah Hannah because you’re learning to remain stable/still and not react when others are reacting, the more calm you remain, the more it supports others’ energies to not escalate and this also gives you the ability to respond to them better and help them through their emotions rather than reacting to them and making the reactions worse
Hannah,因为你在学着保持稳定/平静且不反应当他人在起反应的时候,你保持越多平静,就越能支持他人的能量不升级,而这也给予你更好对他们作出回应的能力并帮助他们通过他们的情绪而非对他们起反应和让反应更糟

Susan Spies [21:54:36]
All – we go to here for tonight 🙂
各位,今晚我们到这里
For SUNDAY EVENING – we’ll revisit the WHO IS THE POINT/WHY IS THE POINT of me, my life – self/life commitment
星期日晚上——我们将重访我、我的生活——自己/生活承诺的谁是这个点/为什么是这个点

User [21:55:15]
I am very sensitive to stress too Sunette – I was talking about this yesterday. I look back in my life and this point of sensitivity has been playing a major role in decisions, experiences, etc – with the challenges that have been coming up for me I have had to consider how sensitivity and resilience can co-exist…
Sunette,我也对压力非常敏感——昨天我在谈论这一点。我回顾我的一生而这个敏感的点一直扮演一个主要角色在决定、体验等方面——面对一直出现的挑战,对我来说我必须考虑敏感与弹性如何可以共存

Garbrielle Goodrow [21:55:31]
yes so awesome you are getting to the bottom of the pit of your process Sunette/ thanks for your condtinued dedication for life, you and all the beings rock!
是的,太棒了,Sunette你到达了你进程的坑的底部,感谢你对生命的持续贡献,你和所有存有摇滚!
Susan Spies [21:56:17]
Thank you Garb and all, for being here and standing with and by us all these years -we are eternally and deeply grateful, more than you all know. Truly – thank you.
谢谢你Garb与各位,因为这些年来存有在这里并与我们站在一起并在我们旁边——我们永远且深深地感谢,多于你们所知道的。真诚的——谢谢你们。
Here’s to the next years to come 🙂 – let’s continue moving forward and expanding/walking together
这里是为未来的一年——让我们继续向前移动并扩展/一起行走
Bye for now all! Have a good week and see you Sunday!
各位再见!祝一周愉快,周日见
回复