雪花与意识通过连接口继续关于如何处理小问题和大问题

回复
高洪0221
帖子: 1217
注册时间: 周日 7月 26, 2015 11:20 am

帖子 高洪0221 »

SNOWFLAKE AND CONSCIOUSNESS THROUGH THE PORTAL CONTINUING ON HOW TO HANDLE SMALL AND BIG PROBLEMS

2020年6月14日
图片

Susan Spies [20:06:53]
Snowflake and Consciousness through the Portal – continuing with defining/picturing/visualising small and big problems within one’s mind/every day life and how this supports with dealing with them and/or understanding yourself more in relation to small/big problems = especially when it comes to you believing you can’t handle problems – no matter how big or small
雪花与意识通过连接口——继续定义/描绘/视觉化小问题和大问题在个人的心智/日常生活中以及这个如何支持处理它们和/或理解你自己更多关联到小/大问题=尤其是当提到你相信你可以处理问题——无论大小
We begin 5 after the hour
我们一小时5分钟后开始

Susan Spies [21:09:10]
We being, with a thank you to all those stepping up and in, also continuing to participating during our internet/electricity debacle these past days, but what”s wonderful with MOMENTS – we can refresh and continue/move along!
我们存有,对所有那些走近并介入、还有继续参与在我们过去这些天的网络/电力崩溃期间的人表示感谢,但是关于片刻有什么美妙之处——我们可以更新并且一起继续/移动!
We know it’s been some time since our last chat, but would like to check in and hear any findings, feedbacks and questions when it comes to utilising the mind visualisation, projection as a TOOL to support/assist with the big/small problems within one’s mind and life – where you visualise a problem and then frm there actually being able to gauge how much power has over you vs how much you are actually empowered to direct it
我们知道自从我们上一次聊天已经有一段时间了,但是希望检查并听到任何发现、反馈和问题当提到使用心智视觉化、投射作为一个工具来支持/援助大问题/小问题在个人的心智和生活中时——在那里你视觉化一个问题并然后从那里实际上能够测量 你有多少权力与实际上你被赋权多少权力去指导它
Make sense so far?
到目前为止明白了吗?

Susan Spies [21:14:34]
sunettethroughtheportal – for me, here are two significant examples of late: I have discovered someone close me in a deep/intense ailment disposition and all I could see was me wrapped in darkness with these ghostly whispers of helplessness, hopelessness, what should I have done , could I have done, self blame, responsibility, not good enough, should have done this/that better – so, this “problem” – I visually saw as me in this eternal darkness with the demonic hands and whispers of blame coming at me “their life is gonna be your fault cause you could have done more”
Suntte通过连接口——对我来说,在这里最近是两个重要的例子:我发现有人靠近我在一个深度/强烈的疾病倾向中,而所有我可以看到的是我包裹在黑暗中用这些无能为力、无望的幽灵般的低语,我应该做什么、我能做什么,自责、责任、不够好、应该这样/那样做得更好——因此,这个“问题”——我在视觉上看作为我在这个永恒的黑暗中用恶魔的手和责备的低语向我袭来“他们的生活都是你的错因为你本可以做得更多”
Susan Spies [21:17:09]
sunettethroughtheportal – the second dimension was me seeing myself as both the light/ life hour searching for its own light WHILST trying to lead other beings to their destinations of anchoring to the shores of certainty, stability, earth, rootedness
Suntte通过连接口——第二个维度是我把自己视作为光明/生命的时刻寻找它自己的光当试图引导其他存有到他们锚定到确定、稳定、接地、生根的海岸的目的地 的时候
TOUGHTEST this with the initial problem is that I can’t do anything FOR that person – however, I can CHANGE MY APPROACH, STARTING POINT, stand in their shoes and investigate soltuions, paths, possibilities, become more involved – do for them as I would have wanted to be done for me and push to not give up (I am stubborn and patience, but can have these qualities work with me to not give up until we have a solution”
用最初的问题来艰难测试这个 是,我不能为那个人做任何事——不管怎样,我可以改变我的方法、出发点,站在他们的鞋子里并且调查解决方法、路径、可能性、变得更多参与——为他们做如同我会想要为我去做的事情并推向不放弃(我倔强且耐心,但是能有这些品质与我一起工作去不放弃直到我们有一个解决方法)
in this, ensure I take care of my health, body, stress levels, responsibilities – not burn out trying to save another, but strengthen my inner and physical resolve to be there for another in and through my best version in thought word and deed and come up or create a good plan no matter how long it takes or what we have to go through to find an answer
在这之中,确保我照顾好我的健康、身体、压力水平、责任——不要试图拯救另一个人而精疲力竭,而是加强我内在和物质/身体的决心是/成为在那里为另一个人在之中并通过我的最佳版本在思考的字词与行动中 并且出现或创造一个好计划不管它要花多长时间或我们不得不经历什么以找到一个解答

Susan Spies [21:22:23]
If there’s two weaknesses in me –
如果有两个弱点在我之中——
it’s the moments of helpless and powerless, where like really – you face, for a moment, that fact that you cannot AT THAT TIME, do anything…ughhh this frustrates the hell out of me and really tests my patience….
它是无助和无力的片刻,在那里好像真的——你面对、有一会儿,事实是那个时候你无法做任何事……啊!这令我很沮丧并真的测试我的耐心……
but at the same time
但同时
always drives my quality of not settling for anything else and keep on pushing
总是驱动我不要勉强接受别的东西并继续推进的品质
and not give up
以及不放弃

Susan Spies [21:29:12]
This introduction from the snowflake and consciounsess really suppprted me to PRACTICALLY GROUND and MECHANICALISE a problem – meaning:
这个来自雪花和意识的介绍真的支持我去实际地扎稳并机械化一个问题——意思是:
1. visualising the problem, gives me a base reference of how much power I accept and allow a problem to have over me and accordingly be able to assess who I choise to be and how I’m gonna handle it
1. 视觉化问题,给我一个 我接受并允许一个问题来控制我的权力有多大 并相应地能够评估我选择是/成为谁以及我将如何处理它 的基础参照
The moment I see a problem is a mount Everest – I look into the emotional projections, personal inadequacies, justifications, beliefs, illusions I superimposed unto the problem to on a level deliberately not deal with it for some bizarre reason or another. i then immediately delve into the question “woman, why are you hiding transcending from this problem from yourself by not wanting to deal with it, let alone define it!?!?
这一刻我看到一个问题是一个珠穆拉玛峰——我调查我叠加到问题上的情绪投射、个人的不足、辩解、信念、幻想去在一个层面上故意的不要处理它因为某些或其他奇怪的理由,然后我立刻深入探究问题“女人,为什么你通过不想要处理它、更不用说定义它来对你自己隐藏超越这个问题!?!?”
I have found the tougher programming/habitual designs take a bit longer to transcend – especially the one i recently encountered, an addition to this FALL and STAND UP dynamic where I caught a slight dimension within me of perpetuating miss-takes, fails and failures and then getting back up again, like making it a constant roller-coaster ride in my life – leading me questions: when am I gonna stop this ferris wheel, get out of the play park and seeing my successes into fruition – calling enough is enough on this cycle of self abusive perpetuating fallings and standing up again- when is my stand gonna me by stand and that’s final? Well – I’m starting that now, today – I’m tired my own mind games, I want to plat, create and explore the unknown of redefining and living new words and behaviours
我发现较顽固的程式/习惯设计要花费时间更长一些去超越——尤其我最近遇到的这一个,一个对这个跌倒与站立起来的动力的添加,在那里我捕捉到一轻微的维度在我里面关于不断犯错(miss-takes:错过-拿起)、未能做到和失败,而然后重新站起来,好像让它成为一种持续的坐过山车在我生活里——引导我提问:我将什么时候停止这个摩天轮、离开游乐园并看着我的成功成为成果——在这种自我滥虐、持续跌倒并再次站起来的循环中,召唤就够了——什么时候我的站立会是我通过站立,而这是最终的?好啦——现在,今天我开始了——我厌倦了我自己的心智游戏,我想要绘制地图、创造并探索未知的重新定义并活新的字词和行为
Let the VISUAL initial guidelines of interpreting and defining the problem through the help fhte mind as a tool, support on into the living change behaviour in every day life
通过帮助心智作为一个工具让解释和定义问题的视觉的最初指导方针,支持到活改变行为在日常生活中
Though now – easier said than done
虽然现在——说起来容易做起来难
let’s get into the NITTY GRITTY OF CHANGE and why it is and can be so goddamn difficulty in real over days/weeks and let alone months
让我们进入改变的本质以及为什么它是并可以是真他妈的困难在实际的几天/几周下来,更不必说几个月了

Susan Spies [21:41:08]
So, for tomorrow night – we continue a Surprise Destoninas chat –
因此,为明天晚上——我们继续一个惊喜的Desteni人的聊天——
CONSCIOUSNESS will explain the DNA integrated habits and some real time tips and tricks to place your INTENT and FORGIVENESS and COMMITMENTS for change into SOLID, INTEGRAL REAL TIME CHANGE with confidence, empowerment and certainty
意识将解释DNA整合习惯和一些实时的小提示及技巧去用自信、赋权和确定性 把你为了改变的目的和宽恕和承诺放入切实、完整的实时改变
We all need a little help from our friends when it comes to real time change – IN THE MOMENT
我们全都需要一些来自我们朋友的帮助当提到实时改变——在这一刻
COMBINING the forces of forgiveness real time change, honesty and best for all
合并宽恕实时改变、诚实和对全体最好的力量
Make it practical basic and simple- just like a physical breath
让它成为实际的基础和简单——只是像一个物质/身体的呼吸
All, we go to here for tonight
各位,今晚我们到这里
mull it about until tomorrow evening
考虑它直到明晚
Let’s see what opens up together – start regining in the problems of mental consciousness and weaving them into redefined living solutions in real time moments in matter where life, self and change really matter
让我们一起看看什么打开——开始支配心智意识的问题并把它们编织成重新定义的活的解决方法在实时片刻中在物质中在那里生活、自己和改变真的重要
All thanks for being here
各位感谢是在这里
Participating and giving us another jump start
参与并给我们另一个跳跃的开始
Speak tomorrow same place and time!
明天讲话同样的地点和时间!
回复