图片
Susan Spies [21:01:50]
Snowflake and Consciousness through the Portal – we start 5 after the hour
雪花与意识通过连接口——我们这个钟点5分钟后开始

Susan Spies [21:05:25]
WE START
我们开始吧
Susan Spies [21:06:28]
Good evening all, thank you for being here 🙂 – a Singular Snowflake and Consciousness of all of existence here through the Portal
各位晚上好,谢谢你是在这里——一个单一的雪花和所有存在的意识在这里通过连接口

Susan Spies [21:06:37]
Now looking at it, taking a moment to actually consider this:
现在察看它,花一些时间来实际上考虑这个:
a simple snowflake, the awareness of one singular snowflake as all its individual parts/particles AS WELL AS the Consciousness/System of ALL OF EXISTENCE here together, in one physical manifestation as this body, working together in support of others…
一个简单的雪花,一个单一雪花等如它所有单独的部分/粒子的觉察和所有存在的意识/系统一起在这里,在一个物质/身体显现如同这个身体当中,一起工作以支持他人……
hmmm if this extreme of simplicity and absoluteness is possible in this moment now 🙂 we are certain it will come to pass/manifest/into creation in time to come: two (or more) seemingly impossible extremes working together for the better/best of all
嗯……如果现在这种简单和绝对的极端是可能的话,我们确定在将来它将实现/显化/成为创造:两个(或更多)看似不可能的极端一起工作为了对全体的更好/最好

Ida Bra Ingadottir [21:09:11]
lol they are so dynamic!
哈哈 它们太有活力了!
Susan Spies [21:09:29]
lol, Ida, Ida Bra may have been specific -the extremes of a virus (mind) and hearts (snowflake) as one with the crown as the being, OR
哈哈,Ida, Ida Bra,也许是特定的——一个病毒(心智)的极端和心脏(雪花)等同如一于王冠等如存有,或是
now looking it, maybe the snowflake is the absolute and the mind the simplicity – or both are equally simple and absolute in their own right, phew, okay wait lol we can go on in this line of discussion for some time!!! so let’s get back to topic
现在看看它,也许雪花是绝对的而心智是简单的——或是,两者都是平等地简单和绝对凭它们自身的实力,哦,好的,等一下,哈哈,我们可以在这方面继续讨论一段时间!!!因此让我回到主题

Susan Spies [21:11:35]
WHY PROBLEMS/WHO WE ARE change – seemingly in their own (s)PACE/TIME – no matter (or what it feels like at times) how much we TRY/PUSH
问题/我们是谁为什么改变——看似以它们自己(们)的步调/时间——无论(或有时它感觉像什么)我们多么尝试/推进
So, who has ever seen and defined the word PACE in S(pace) within the context of a problem you face in your mind/in relation to a person/every day life problems?
因此,谁曾经见过并定义字词步调在空间(pace:步调)中在你所面对的一个问题的语境下在你的心智中/关联到一个人/每日生活问题?
Sunette says she hasn’t 🙂
Sunette说她没有
or even just looked at the word PACE in (s)PACE and the relationship between the two?
甚至只是察看字词步调在空间中以及两者之间的关系?

Ida Bra Ingadottir [21:13:51]
I have looked at Space and creating Space in Time. SO might be similar but not specifically the word Pace
我察看空间并创造空间在时间中。因此是相似的但不是特定的字词步调
space in and with time
空间在之中并与时间在一起
like stretching myself in time.. giving that space for ‘breath’ in space
好像延展我自己在时间中……给予“呼吸”的那个空间在空间中

Susan Spies [21:14:37]
#sunettethroughtheportal – In looking at it now, SPACE – whether infinite or confined, if you MEASURE it, in whichever formula – breath, math, walking, running, tools, devices – whatever you USE to measure the SPACE, will determine the PACE at which you move within the space
#sunette通过连接口——现在在察看它方面,空间——无论是无限的还是有限的,如果你测量它,以无论哪种公式——呼吸、数学、行走、奔跑、工具、设备——无论你使用什么来测量空间,将决定步调以其你移动在空间里面

Daniel Malara [@dan2all] [21:14:56]
looking now, I see how in a smaller space, the pace is much faster, like with viruses, and in larger space, the pace of stars and planets, is much slower
现在看看,我看到在一个较小的空间里,步调如何更快,就像关于病毒,而在更大的空间里,恒星和行星的步调,慢得多
Susan Spies [21:15:36]
That’s a cool perspective @dan2all Dan – and true when it comes to the physical and interdimensional realities for sure
@dan2all Dan 这是一个酷的视角——真的,当提到物质/身体和内在维度现实,确实如此
Daniel Malara [@dan2all] [21:17:48]
the measuring is what determines the perspective, in a way.. also very cool
测量是什么决定了视角,在某种程度上… 也非常酷
Susan Spies [21:17:56]
Dan @dan2all and everyone – the OPPOSITE also applies, the VIRUSES also moves SLOWER and so can be more ARTICULATE in their evolutionary design and IMMACULATE in their dispense, and the PLANETS move FASTER and so can be more PRECISE and METICULOUS in keeping their stability and location points in check when it comes to the magnetic-alignment of their physical-scientific relationships to other plants, and the sun, moon and earth making life possible on earth 🙂
Dan @dan2all 及各位——反过来也适用,病毒也移动更慢并因此可以更加清晰的表达在它们的进化设计中并且在他们的分配中完美无瑕,而星球移动更快并因此可以更加精确并细致以保持它们的稳定和坐落点以检查当涉及它们与其他星球、和太阳、月亮及地球、使地球上的生命成为可能 的物理科学关系的磁力校准时
Susan Spies [21:18:57]
@dan2all Dan – indeed, got the point – the MEASURING of the space is what determines the EXPERIENCE and TIME so to speak
@dan2all Dan ——的确,抓住了要点——空间的测量是决定了体验和时间的东西,可以这么说

Garbrielle Goodrow [21:18:13]
yes space seems unlimited in a way in in nature, yet limited at the same time as structure in it’s individual manifestations
是的,在某种程度上本质上空间似乎是无限的,然而同时有限如同结构在它的个别显现方面
Susan Spies [21:18:34]
Yes Gabrielle Garbrielle well seen
是的Gabrielle,很好的看见

Daniel Malara [@dan2all] [21:19:31]
the relationship between slower=faster is fascinating, still much to explore here
更慢=更快之间的关系是奇妙的,在这里仍然有许多值得探索的(东西)
Susan Spies [21:19:45]
Yes @dan2all Dan indeed 🙂
是的@dan2all Dan 确实是

Susan Spies [21:19:19]
So, let’s do an exercise shall we 🙂
因此,让我们做一个练习 好吗?
for a moment, look a SMALL PROBLEM inside yourself/mind
暂时,察看在你自己/心智内在的一个小问题
an example from Sunette: “I react when my a person in my reality raises their voice, turns around and walks away”
来自Sunette的一个例子:“当在我的现实中一个人提高他们的声音、转身离开时,我起反应”
“without context/sharing/communicating and me knowing where I stand with them”
“没有背景/分享/交流和我知道我与他们一起站在哪里”
So, each can have a look at a SMALL or simple reaction point in your every day life
因此,每个人可以察看一个小或简单的反应点在你的日常生活里

Susan Spies [21:21:43]
NOW –
现在——
Susan Spies [21:22:09]
Let’s take a BIG PROBLEM inside yourself/life
让我们拿起一个大问题在你自己/生活里
an example from Sunette: “I wish I could materialise into a Jesus and just tell the world to TAKE A BREATH, look at honouring the BEINGNESS of self, others and all of existence, HEAR THE VOICES of self, the here and the hereafter, and let’s all tap into that BEST we know/feel within ourselves and each other”
一个来自Sunette的例子:“我希望我可以物质化为一个耶稣并只是告诉世界去深呼吸,看看荣耀自己、他人的存有体和所有的存在,倾听自己、在这里和死后的声音,并且让我们全都进入那个我们知道/感觉在我们自己和彼此里面的最好”
“and now, ’till here no further, drop and forgive the past, quantumly and agree, equal and one to create a better future”
“而现在,到此为止,放下并原谅过去,量子化并同意、平等一体的去创造一个更好的未来”
“and we walk together”
“并且我们一起行走”
So, now – each have a context of a small and big problem?
因此,现在——是否每人都有了一个 一个小的与大的问题的脉络?
Susan Spies [21:25:11]
small problem – more direct experience, big problem – more global/out-of-reach experience, where yes- you cannot do something about it NOW
小问题——更直接的体验,大问题——更全球化/力不可及的体验,在那里,是的——现在你不能对它做些什么

Susan Spies [21:26:01]
Alright, next step:
好的,下一步:
What SPACE would you put the small and big problem into?
你会把小问题和大问题放入什么空间?
For Sunette, she’d put the small problem into a balloon 🙂 and the BIG problem, she feels is more like in this very long, loooooooooooooooooooooooong tube-like structure with the end of it (like the end of a tunnel) so far you can barely see the light
对Sunette而言,她会把小问题放入一只气球,而大问题,她感到更像是在这个非常长的、很长很长很长很长……的管状结构中它的末端(就像一条隧道的尽头)如此远以至于你几乎看不到光亮
Give the problem(s) an envisioned/visual/symbolic space
给予问题(们)一个设想/视觉/符号化的空间
Exactly like the process we refer to as “naming the game” where you define/identify the problem and so also see the solution, we’re looking at “giving the problem a visual design”
真确就像我们称之为“命名游戏”的过程 在那里你定义/识别问题并因此也看到解决方法,我们在察看“给予问题一个视觉设计”

Daniel Malara [@dan2all] [21:28:43]
time is sometimes depicted as a 4D tube of ourselves throughout our life. something like this, where time is the tube?
有时候时间被描述成一个我们自己遍及我们生活的4维(4D)管、像这样的东西,在那里时间是管子吗?
Susan Spies [21:29:15]
Yes, exactly @dan2all Dan
@dan2all Dan 是的,没错

Susan Spies [21:29:53]
So, for the small BALLOON problem – the first thing that popped up in Sunette when looking at the small problem was a balloon, so already showing it’s not THAT big, or AS big as it feels right now, but a relative biggy
因此,对于小气球问题来说——当察看小问题时 第一件突然出现在Sunette内在的东西是一只气球,因此已经展示了它不是那种大的、或与它现在感觉一样大,只是一种相对的大
The BIG problem, immediately brought up a tube, so – lol, gonna take some time and probably not manifest as she’d like to by how she’s approaching the problem now
大问题,立刻带来一个管子,因此——哈哈,将要花一些时间并很可能不显化为她想要通过她现在是如何接近问题的
because, REALISTICALLY, she is not going to manifest as Jesus – no one is
因为,现实地,她是不会显化为耶稣的——没有人会
So, she needs to be more REAL about the world issues today 🙂 – in our next chat, with working with how she can practically make a difference to the world today in every day life, her visual/symbolic representation of the world problems will change
因此,她需要是/成为更实际的关于今天的世界问题——在我们下一个访谈中,关于工作于她可以如何实际地对今天的世界产生影响在每日生活中,她的这个世界问题的视觉/符号化表现将改变
The balloon is more realistic
气球是更现实的
it’s something the air can be blown out of, or be popped in a moment – it’s EITHER GOING TO TAKE TIME or it’s going to CHANGE IN A MOMENT
它是一种空气可以在一个片刻被吹出、或弹出的东西——它要么将要花费时间要么它会在一个片刻改变

Garbrielle Goodrow [21:29:19]
small problem in a bubble like you blow and just pop it in there without it popping itself lol
小问题在一个气泡中就像你吹气并只是爆开它,在那里它没有爆开它自己 哈哈
big problem, i would say in the earth itself, to support with grounding it and in fact using the earth visual to get motivated? not sure if this is cool
大问题,我会说在地球本身上,来支持扎稳它并实际上利用地球的视觉来获得动力吗?不确定,如果这是的,那很酷
Susan Spies [21:33:13]
That is cool vision/visual Garbrielle Garbrielle – but also look at reflecting the CONTEXT of the SPACE and the PACE/TIME it’d take to materialise/manifest
Garbrielle,这是酷的视角/视觉——但也要察看反映空间的脉络以及它实现/显化所需要的步调/时间

Susan Spies [21:33:56]
So, a balloon – pop/breathe air out in time/space – tube with a seeming unending end/earth itself – seems to take an indeterminate amount of time/pace
因此,一只气球——在时间/空间里爆开/呼出空气——管子有一种看似无穷无尽的终点/地球本身——好像需要不确定数量的时间/空间
herein, we are looking at guiding you to realise – PROBLEMS, however SMALL or BIG will take the amount of time/PACE dependent on your RELATIONSHIP with/towards it and what you can do/contribute practically in every day life
在此,我们在察看指导你以领悟到——问题,无论小还是大的会花费时间/空间的数量取决于你与/朝向它的关系以及你可以在日常生活中实际地做/贡献什么
if you make the BIG PROBLEM TOO BIG and don’t REACH OUT FOR SUPPORT/GATHER SUPPORT – the SPACE is gonna get bigger in you, the MEASURING – ME-ASSURING / ME-ASSURED-IN-HERE in who I am in every day life and contributing with what I resonate/live: is gonna take longer
如果你把大问题弄得太大了并且不要寻求支持/收集支持——空间会变得更大在你之中,测量——我确保(ME-ASSURING)/我确保在之中在这里(ME-ASSURED-IN-HERE)在我所是者/我是谁之中在日常生活中并且贡献我共鸣/活什么:将花更长时间
So, if like Sunette, you see a BIG PROBLEM SEEM INFINATE: reference this as – the SPACE is so VAST and the PACE seems infinate/never-ending – I actually need support 🙂
因此,如果就像Sunette,你看到一个大问题似乎是无限的:参照这个,当——空间是如此巨大和步调看似无限/永无止境的时——实际上我需要支持
A balloon – you can handle yourself, but even then – how many ASSUME, the SMALL PROBLEMS are JUST SMALL 😉 – how often do we reach out for seeming small problems, when in fact – someone may have a clever/quicker way to pop/de-breath the balloon into its natural state
一只气球——你可以自己处理,但即使那样——有多少假设,小问题就只是小的——我们多久一次接触看起来小的问题,当实际上——有人也许有一个聪明/快速的方法将气球弹出/排气到它的自然状态

Ida Bra Ingadottir [21:37:24]
problems and creations – because what comes up for me is the word creation.. and then my visualization is a bit scattered, just reflecting where I am at.. with all the problems/creations atm.. so still have to sit to find a grounding in visualizing this for myself. I’ll use Susan example for now until it comes forth for me.
问题和创造——因为对我来说什么出现是字词创造……和然后我的视觉化是有一点散乱的,只是反映了我在哪里……带着所有的问题/创造…… 因此仍然必须坐下去找到一个扎稳以为我自己视觉化这个。目前我会使用Susan的例子直到它为我步上前来

Garbrielle Goodrow [21:38:28]
so in a sense using space to gauge what kind of problem you are dealing with, and depending on that space you decide on, see what kind of care/support you’ll need to get the problem solved….
因此在某种意义上使用空间来测量什么种类的问题你正在处理,并取决于你所决定的空间,看看什么种类的关心/支持你会需要来解决这个问题……
Susan Spies [21:38:48]
Exactly Garbrielle Garbrielle
正是Garbrielle

Daniel Malara [@dan2all] [21:39:00]
so the smaller points (balloons) are more in my scope of view, something I can wrap my head around and see the practical actions I can take. The bigger points would require a telescope of sorts, to see the detail of such an ambitious project. So, with the right focus, anything can be a balloon, even if it takes a team to keep everything working in order
因此小的点(气球)更多是在我的视野范围内,某些我可以思考一下并看看我可以采取的实际行动的事情。更大的点会需要各种各样的望远镜,去看看这样一个雄心勃勃的项目的细节。因此,用正确的聚焦,任何事物可以是一只气球,即使它需要一个团队来保持一切运转正常
Susan Spies [21:41:48]
Daniel @dan2all you got it man
@dan2all Daniel 你明白了伙计
Daniel Malara [@dan2all] [21:42:28]
ha, just trying to understand time and perception here
哈,只是试图理解时间和感知在这里

Garbrielle Goodrow [21:40:27]
cool so obviously the smaller the space, the smaller the solution needed, the bigger the space you put the problem in, like the earth lol, the more resources/support/effort you’ll need to manifest a solution, so it is relative to size the solution point and bringing it back to self and how to gauge what can be done for a solution direction, either self can handle individually or you’ll need to reach out and get others to join/support to solve it eventually….time also a factor here as well to consider
酷的,因此显然更小的空间,需要更小的解决方法,更大的空间你把问题放入,像是地球哈哈,你将需要更多资源/支持/努力来显化一个解决方法,因此它与解决方案点的大小有关,并将它带回到自己,和如何测量为一个解决方案方向什么可以被做,要么自己可以个别处理要么你会需要联系并最终让他人来参与/支持来解决它……在这里时间也是一个因素要考虑到
Susan Spies [21:42:53]
You both are seeing it clearly
你们俩都看得很清楚

Susan Spies [21:40:31]
it may be because of the missing support OR the way you are measuring, but MAINLY us beings have found that ANY PROBLEM- however big or small, when we gauge it and the symbol pops up – AS THE SPACE/quantity/fullness of the problem – it reflects WHO WE ARE as MEASURERS of the problem and tools we are using to look at the problem
它可能是因为缺失的支持或你在测量的方法,但主要地我们存有已经发现任何问题——无论大还是小,当我们测量它时 而符号突然出现——如同这个问题的空间/数量/充满——它反映了我们所是者/我们是谁如同问题的测量以及我们用来察看问题的工具
Whenever you LOOK at space, however big or small, you’re gonna measure it in your own context/view/set of skills/perspectives
无论何时你察看空间,无论大小,你将要在你自己的脉络/看法/一套技能/视角中测量它
So, each – even the CONCEPT of infinity/eternity – you’re measuring it in some way or another to conceive it or make sense of it
因此,各位——甚至无限/永恒的概念——你正在以这样或那样的方法测量它去构想它并搞清它的意思

Garbrielle Goodrow [21:43:20]
cool i like it, fun way to play with problem and solution
酷我喜欢它,来玩耍问题和解决方法的有趣方式
Susan Spies [21:43:32]
So, everyone reading here – can refer to Garbrielle Garbrielle and @dan2all Dan’s understandings/perspectives for practical reference
因此,各位在这里阅读——可以参照Garbrielle和@dan2all Dan的理解/视角供实际参考

Susan Spies [21:44:11]
All, let’s take it to here for tonight
各位,让我们今晚就到这里吧
An exercise until Sunday – same place and time
一个练习直到周日——相同的地点和时间
Look at visualising SMALL and BIG PROBLEMS
察看视觉化小的和大的问题
as a representation of how you are measuring them right now
作为一个你目前在如何测量它们的表现
and so determining the pace/space of movement/process/change
和因此决定了移动/过程/改变的步调/空间
and how the SMALL/BIG problem changes if you change how you measure the big and small problem, measure as in approach/look at/view/ask for help 🙂
以及小/大问题如何改变如果你改变你如何测量大和小问题,当在处理/察看/观察/寻求帮助中时测量

Ida Bra Ingadottir [21:45:43]
but what if you do not have all the dimensions of the problem and thus can not visualize or determine the Pace and Space?
但是假如你没有问题的所有维度并因此无法视觉化或决定步调和空间将会怎样?
Susan Spies [21:45:56]
You are able to Ida Bra
Ida Bra 你可以的
if you can’t – it means you don’t, deliberately, want to look at and change the problem
如果你不能——这意味着你没有、刻意地、想要察看并改变这个问题
there is a part of you wanting to hold onto the problem
有你的一部分想要紧抓不放这个问题
as is and so, not change you, or the problem
不予改变,并因此,不改变你、或这个问题
AWESOME QUESTION! thank you for sharing and asking! Ida Bra Ida
Ida Bra Ida 极好的问题!谢谢你的分享和提问!
Here, if you cannot see a visualisation of the problem/symbolise it – ask yourself: what part of me doesn’t want to change this, is dependent on this problem, has become defined by this problem and actually holding onto it, as me?
在这里,如果你无法看到问题的一个视觉化/符号化它——问你自己:我的什么部分不想要改变这个,取决于这个问题、已经被这个问题变成定义的并实际上抓住它、如同我?
Ida Bra Ingadottir [21:47:55]
ok so then you have to first find out what/why it is that you don’t want to change?
好的,因此那么你必须首先找到什么/为什么你不想要改变?
yes ok cool
是的,好,很酷
Susan Spies [21:48:08]
Yes, exactly Ida Bra Ida
是的,正是Ida Bra Ida

Daniel Malara [@dan2all] [21:45:59]
Yes, thank you very much for the Measuring point. I am going to implement a new measure: how much am I focusing on balloons vs the shiny light at the end of some tunnel
是的,非常感谢你的测量点。我将要实行一个新的测量:我有多少专注于气球与某条隧道尽头的亮光
Daniel Malara [@dan2all] [21:48:44]
snowflake & consciousness, you make a great team ❄✨
雪花和意识,你们是一个很棒的团队❄✨
Susan Spies [21:49:05]
Thank you @dan2all Dan, yes – we’re having fun!
@dan2all Dan,谢谢你,是的——我们玩得很开心!

Garbrielle Goodrow [21:48:44]
also you can get a measure of the number of problems going on inside of us, like i have 4 bubble problems (small) and 3 earth (big) problems, so 7 total at the moment…….anyway you can get a number as fact to the problems floating around
你也可以得到一个发生在我们内在的问题的数目的测量,好像我有4个气泡问题(小的)和3个地球(大的)问题,因此现在总共7个……不管怎样你可以得到一个数字作为问题四处飘散的事实
Susan Spies [21:49:26]
That’s a FANTASTIC point Garbrielle Yes!
Garbrielle这是一个奇妙的点,是的!

Susan Spies [21:48:46]
All – if you have any questions/queries/uncertainties before Sunday – do share here, even REALISATIONS! – we’ll check in and support
各位——如果在周日之前你有任何问题/询问/不确定——请分享在这里,甚至是领悟!——我们将检查并支持
can even go so far as defining/identifying all the other big/small problems most prominent inside self
甚至可以走这么远如同定义/识别了所有其他最突出的大/小问题在自己内在
Thanks all for being here and sharing!
感谢各位是在这里并分享!
See you Sunday!
周日见!
回复