存在的觉察通过连接口关于如何利用心智作为一个工具

回复
高洪0221
帖子: 1217
注册时间: 周日 7月 26, 2015 11:20 am

存在的觉察通过连接口关于如何利用心智作为一个工具

帖子 高洪0221 »

The Awareness of Existence through the Portal on how to utilize the Mind as a Tool
存在的觉察通过连接口关于如何利用心智作为一个工具

2020年5月31日
[img]blob:https://imgur.com/d2cdf298-f1e3-439e-9924-d2c369c9bb5d[/img]
Susan Spies [17:59:32]
Continuing with these two dimension this night:
1. LOOK AT HOW A PROBLEM CHANGES if you ask yourself “HOW MUST I BALANCE/MOVE/TRANSFORM/DIRECT me here in relation to this point to change it?”
2. how can I utilise my mind more as a TOOL rather than acceptign and allowing it to run rampant inside myself creating but thoughts and emotions/MAZES in which I lose myself in?
We begin 5 after the hour (21:05 SA time ‎(UTC+2)‎) with the Mind, Beingness and Body Awareness of existence through the Portal
今晚继续这两个维度:
1. 察看一个问题如何改变如果你问你自己“我必须如何平衡/移动/转化/指导我在这里在与这一点的关系中以改变它?”
2. 我可以如何更多利用我的心智作为一个工具而不是接受并允许它去猖獗在我自己里面创造了只是想法和情绪/迷宫,在那儿我迷失了我自己?
我们在这个钟点(21:05南非时间‎(UTC+2)‎)5分钟后开始,关于存在的心智、存有体和身体觉察通过连接口

Susan Spies [21:06:44]
Good moment all 🙂 – let’s begin!
各位,美好的片刻——让我们开始吧!
Susan Spies [21:07:42]
This is Sunette here for a moment, sharing an example of the above two points in my personal life before I bring through the Mind, Being and Body of existence 🙂
这是Sunette在这里一会儿,在我带来存在的心智、存有与身体之前,分享一个在我的个人生活里以上两个点的例子
So, a PROBLEM point for me has been my shoulder, which recently locked out again and had to be rushed to the emergency room to reset it. Last time it happened was in April. I have been working with a physiotherapist – but was so “soul crushing” when it happened again, after putting in so much work and I was in the MIDST of getting back into work and exercise with projects and people, SO MUCH was moving…
因此,对我来说一个问题点一直是我的肩膀,最近又锁住了并且不得不被匆匆送到急诊室将它复位。上一次它发生是在四月份。我一直与一位理疗师一起工作——但当它再次发生时是如此的“灵魂碎裂”,在投入了这么多工作之后,而且我正处于回到工作和与项目及人们一起锻炼当中,这么多东西在移动……
So, for a while I projected emotion/past experiences in relation to my process and the shoulder – EVERY DAY, waking up having to sleep in a brace, reminded of my shoulder- I realised I was making the SHOULDER MY PROBLEM and this SUPPRESSED/DIMINISHED me, my expression, my movement and GETTING BACK UP AGAIN
因此,有一段时间我投射情绪/过去体验关联到我的过程和肩部——每一天,醒来就得睡在一个支架里,提醒我的肩膀——我领悟到我在让肩膀成为我的问题,而这个抑制/削减我、我的表达、我的移动和重新站起来
Realising this, I rather asked myself “WHAT OF ME CAN I CHANGE and which exercises am I able to accomplish WHILE THE SHOULDER HEALS?”
领悟到这个,我宁可问我自己“我的什么可以改变,及在肩膀愈合期间哪一些锻炼我能够完成?”
So, I started using my mind as a TOOL and DREW OUT A PLAN for myself – GOALS every day and exercise goals as well
因此,我开始使用我的心智作为一个工具并为我自己绘制出一个计划——每日目标和还有锻炼目标
And so, from my shoulder becoming a PROBLEM and a soul crusher lol – it became me looking at a part of me in a PROCESS OF HEALING, while I create me and my life
而因此,从我的肩膀变成了一个问题和一个灵魂破碎者 哈哈——当我创造我和我的生活时,它变成我看着我的一部分在一个治疗的过程中
Alright, so this is my share 🙂 of using my mind as a tool of support and transforming a problem to an inspiration really 🙂
好的,因此这是我的分享关于使用我的心智作为一个支持的工具并真的把一个问题转变成一个灵感

Susan Spies [21:13:35]
#mindbeingbodythroughtheportal
#心智存有身体通过连接口
All, any sharings and/or questions on the above? or your personal journey with the dimensions of transforming your relationship with a problem and utilising the mind as a tool instead of being enslaved to it?
各位,任何分享和/或关于上述有问题吗?或你的个人旅程关于转化你与一个问题的关系的维度并利用心智作为一个工具而不是被它奴役?

Lauri Kotaja [21:14:30]
a soul crusher into a change usher, nice
一个灵魂破碎者变成一个改变引导员,很棒
Susan Spies [21:14:54]
lol good play with words Lauri Lauri, yes
哈哈Lauri Lauri,很好的玩耍字词,是的

Susan Spies [21:16:20]
Another example with using the mind as a tool, taking the above example – is: instead of being EMOTIONALLY OVERWHELMED with the shoulder, rather give it SELF SUPPORT – healing support, strengthening it with exercises, patience, care, understanding. So, whenever Sunette finds herself going into emotion about the shoulder, she breathes, holds the shoulder for a moment and says/reminds herself “it’s healing, the moment/time will come where it’s completely healed”
另一个使用心智作为一个工具的例子,以上述例子为例——是:与其对肩膀在情绪上被压倒,还不如给予它自我支持——治疗支持,用锻炼、耐心、关心、理解来加强它。因此,无论何时Sunette发现她自己进入了对肩膀的情绪,她呼吸、抓住肩膀一会儿并说/提醒她自己“它正在愈合,它完全痊愈的这一刻/这个时间会来到。”
Yes, and remember – it doesn’t necessarily IMMEDIATELY TAKE THE POINT AWAY OR CHANGE IT, like with Sunette’s shoulder – BUT it does change the RESPONSE AND EXPERIENCE within it over time
是的,并且记住——这并不一定立刻把这个点去掉或改变它,像关于Sunette的肩膀——但是随着时间的过去它的确改变回应与体验在它之中。
Just like with Sunette’s shoulder, it takes TIME to change the emotional reactions and living behaviour of movement and the discipline within and behind it, you’ve got to remind yourself and push yourself in the moments and each day until the change becomes natural, in the beginning – the change from problem to solution can be difficult, depending on the nature of the problem
就像关于Sunette的肩膀,要改变情绪反应并活移动的行为和自律在之中并在它后面这需要时间,你必须提醒你自己并推进你自己在这一刻和每一天直到改变成为自然的,一开始——改变从问题到解决方法可能很困难,取决于问题的本质

Garbrielle Goodrow [21:17:16]
For me it’s about efficiency, what is the goal/reason for me walking this process, it’s to transcend the mind as a separate entity and become the life driver of myself, so this helped to see who I am in relation to my mind and find the way to solution that can get me to this goal, I stand as the driver of myself in what’s best for all life, this as a focus point to remember when the I want to blame the mind and make it the issue/problem
对我来说它是关于效率,我行走这个进程的目标/原因是什么,这是去超越心智如同一个分离的实体并且成为我自己的生活驾驶员,因此这个有助于看见我所是者/我是谁在与我心智的关系中,并找到让我能达到这个目标的解决方法的路径,我作为我自己的驾驶员而站立在对全体生命最好之中,这个作为一个专注点要记得当我想要责备心智并让它成为议题/问题时
Susan Spies [21:20:34]
Awesome Garbrielle – yes, a PURPOSE/reason as STARTING POINT can be of GREAT SUPPORT to INSPIRE that drive/force within you to change, so when you sometimes fall – like Sunette did for a few days after her shoulder, to a point of wanting to give up, you remind yourself of who you are, why you are and that gets you UP and GOING, even if things are tough/difficult, despite it – you have the resolve and will within you to create solutions in seeming impossible situations/moments
好极了Garbrielle ——是的,一个目的/理由作为出发点可以具有很大的支持去激发那个内驱力/力量在你里面以改变,因此当有时你跌倒——就像Sunette肩膀受伤后好几天所做的,到一个想要放弃的点,你提醒你自己关于你所是者/你是谁、为什么你是,而这让你振作起来并前进,即使事情艰难/困难,尽管如此——你有决心和意志在你里面去创造解决方法在看上去不可能的情形/片刻中
This is a good example of the LIFE SPARK, where there feels/seems to be COMPLETE DARKNESS: you realise you’re the spark that lights the way/creates the way and so leads the way
这是一个生命火花的好例子,在那里感觉/似乎是完全的黑暗:你领悟到你是火花照亮道路/创造道路/方法并因此带路
Garbrielle Goodrow [21:24:31]
Yes cool Sunette also helps support this purpose focus point to remember my resources, like eqafe or writing or sf outloud or simply asking others for help to get that physical action that is needed to move myself toward a solution, like the realization that I will not let up until I find a way and life always has this miraculous way of opening up and supporting in this regard, super cool about life that point
是的Sunette,酷的,也有助于支持这个目的聚焦点以记得我的资源,就像eqafe或书写或大声自我宽恕或只是向他人寻求帮助以采取那个需要将我自己移向一个解决方法的物质/身体行动,就像领悟到我不会停止直到我找到一种方法,而在这方面生活总是有这种神奇的方式来打开并支持,对于生活的那一点超级酷

Lauri Kotaja [21:17:17]
Well, I have an observation. I am moving through change in relationships that can truly be a soul crusher or an opportunity to change. I face lots of being emotionally overwhelmed in that. So far I am able to move forward, but I’d really like to… oh wait yeah, then Sunette moves to that point. Thanks, lol!
好,我有一个观察。我在移动通过在关系中的改变,可以真的是一个灵魂破碎或一个改变的机会。在那之中我面对许多在情绪上的被压倒。迄今为止我能够向前移动,但我真的很想要……哦等一下,是的,Sunette,然后移动到那个点。谢谢,哈哈!
Susan Spies [21:21:59]
Lauri Lauri – did we answer your question or would you like more clarification on anything? Lol
Lauri Lauri ——我们是否回答你的问题 或你要不要对任何事情做更多澄清吗?哈哈
Lauri Kotaja [21:22:26]
Yes, time and the starting point are very good points
是的,时间和出发点是非常好的点
I’d like to add something that I’ve told myself lately: trust life. Sometimes things change for a reason so that you can get to where you need to be!
我想要补充一点,近来我告诉我自己:信任生活。有时事情因某种原因而改变以便你可以到达你需要是/成为的地方!
Susan Spies [21:32:42]
Yes, agreed Lauri Lauri, well said
是的,同意Lauri,说得好

Valentin Rozman [21:18:40]
When I have some problem with my physical body it assist me to remember how functional it is actually and how in good health I am comparing to many others. Because some have missing limbs, some are blind or deaf, some suffer terrible pain and illness, some even lack the food to properly sustain their bodies. So instead of going into self-pity and self-victimisation, I use the mind to rather be thankful for all the potentials that my body is offering me and then I consider how to make best of all the abilities to move forward.
当我的物质身体有一些问题的时候,它援助我去记得它的实际功能如何 和我与许多其他人相比健康状况如何。因为有些人失去了四肢,有些人失明或失聪,有些人忍受着可怕的痛苦和疾病,有些人甚至缺乏食物来适当的维持他们的身体。因此并不是进入自怜和自我受害,而是我利用心智去感激我的身体在提供给我的所有潜能,并然后我考虑如何充分利用所有的能力向前迈进。
Susan Spies [21:28:41]
Cool @valentinrozman valentin on your gratitude with the body
@valentinrozman valentin 酷的,关于你对身体的感恩

Laura Nuñez [@lauranunezorjuela123777] [21:21:24]
I have a sharing, I quit my job one week before lockdown, and my mind started building a maze, me going into that maze, not seeing the end.
But the solution is right here too,
the problem being now not having a job in the middle of the uncertainty and the solution, to work on myself this time (exercising and studying more graphic design) and on preparing myself for looking for a job
我有一个分享,封城前一周我辞掉了工作,而我的心智开始建造一个迷宫,我进入那个迷宫,看不到结局。
但是解决方法也正好在这里,
问题是,现在没有工作在不确定性与解决方法中间,这一次去工作于我自己(锻炼并学习更多平面设计)并且工作于为找工作准备好我自己
Susan Spies [21:24:37]
Laura @lauranunezorjuela123777 – yes, this is also a point Veno mentioned to a being recently, sharing that: look – you’ve got to DO and FOCUS ON WHAT YOU CAN DO NOW WITH WHAT YOU HAVE. The more you think of what you don’t have (past) and what you want (future), especially in EMOTION, you are never going to be PRESENT/HERE and actually realise how much you have to work with now. SO, what we see for you, is you can have a look at expanding on your portfolio, look at doing some more side studies to expand your knowledge/skills, learn new things, look for online opportunities – wow, so many other directions that can prepare you to step into a job once that avenue/door opens
Laura @lauranunezorjuela123777 ——是的,这也是一个点维诺提到最近一个存有,分享:看看——你必须做并专注于现在你能够用你有什么来做什么。你越是想着你没有什么(过去)和你想要什么(未来),特别是在情绪中,你永远不会是/成为在当下/在这里并实际上领悟到现在你有多少工作要做。因此,我们为你看到什么,是你可以察看扩展你的作品集,看看做一些额外的研究去扩展你的知识/技能、学习新东西,在网上寻找机会——哇哦,这么多其他的方向,一旦那个大道/门打开你就可以准备好进入一个工作

undefined Traedfx [21:24:36]
I am using the words from @mattifreeman to develop my mind – as a airplane for me to use my plane to scout and to see, to picture – and find – to me what I would possibly find interesting “out there” or “in here”, so my airplane mind is floating on the outside – in a comfortable distance from the physical / awareness – instead of being a box over my head that prison me. So far so good. Very easy, smooth and gentle vise – my experience with airplane mind so far. Test it out ! Ask me how!
我使用来自@mattifreeman的字词来发展我的心智——作为一架飞机,为我去使用我的飞机来侦察并去看到、去描绘——并发现——对我而言我可能会发现什么有趣的东西“在那里”或“在这里”,因此我的飞机心智正漂浮在外面——在一个与物质/身体/觉察的舒适距离中——而不是是/作为一个盒子在我的头上监禁我。到目前为止还不错。非常容易、顺利且温和的钳子——到目前为止我对机场心智的体验。测试一下吧!问我如何!

Carolyne Moigek [@CarolineMKS] [21:22:44]
Here at home, we had quite emotional evenings for a while due to some points like allowing kids screen time on a school night in the evening to right before bed. I became quite angry most of the time, blaming kids, kurt for things not going the way id want them do. Basically wanting a more relaxed evening from dinner time to bedtime. So i decided to take away the evening screen privilage and dinners and bedtimes significantly improved
在这里在家,我们有相当情绪化的夜晚一段时间由于某些点就像允许孩子们在上学之夜晚上到睡觉前看电视。大部分时间我变得相当愤怒,因为事情没有按我想要他们做的方式发展而责备孩子们、库尔特。基本上想要一个更放松的夜晚从晚饭时间到就寝时间。因此我决定取消晚上看电视的特权,而晚饭和就寝时间显著改善
Carolyne Moigek [@CarolineMKS] [21:27:05]
I wasnt directing myself within effectively enough and so tended to distract myself with screen time, and allowed the kids to do the same, meanwhile, our living was becoming much more chaotic till . So replacing screen time with time with eachother has really supported a lot. We are not there yet fully in terms of a flow with ease but working towards that.
我没有在足够有效里面指导我自己,并因此倾向于用看电视分心我自己,并允许孩子们做同样的事情,同时,我们的生活变得更加混乱,直到。因此用与彼此相处的时间来更换看电视时间真的支持很多。我们还没有完全做到就一个轻松的流程而言,但朝这个方向努力
Susan Spies [21:32:11]
Interesting Carol @CarolineMKS – yes, sometimes a “problem” is an obvious point, and being able to change relationship with it, having a different screen time or more screen time on other days or no screen time during certain moments makes a MASSIVE change. Same with parents making the rule NO PHONES AT THE DINNER TABLE, this one changes communication and relationships significantly as well.
@CarolineMKS很有趣Carol——是的,有时一个“问题”是一个明显的点,并且能够改变与它的关系,有一个不同的屏幕时间或其他日子更长的屏幕时间或在某些片刻没有屏幕时间,作出了巨大的改变。与父母制定餐桌上不许打电话的规则一样,这一个也显著改变了交流与关系。

Susan Spies [21:25:50]
We often MISS so much of what we can do NOW and HERE with what we have = even if it seems little – you can transform it into A LOT. So many people do so much with a lot less, because they push themselves to look outside the box, beyond their own mental/physical limitations and see inspiration in the simplest/smallest of things
我们经常错过这么多的现在我们可以做什么和在这里与我们有什么在一起=即使它看起很来很少——你可以将它转变成许多。这么多人用更少做那么多事情,因为他们推进他们自己去看盒子外面、超越他们自己的心智/物质/身体限制并在最简单/最小的事情中看到灵感
Susan Spies [21:27:43]
KEY here, is to step out of the past and the future, take a good look at who you are here, what you have here, WHY you are here and where you create into/towards the future – your starting point. Within all of this, you’ll one day look back and realise there was a REASON why things happened, we may not see it in the now, but will see it when you look back. Make the most of HERE, do your best to not dwell in realities that do not exist anymore or that do not exist yet as the past and the future
在这里关键,是去走出过去与未来,仔细察看你所是者/你是谁在这里、你有什么在这里、为什么你在这里以及在哪里你创造成/朝向未来——你的出发点。在所有这一切当中,有一天你会回顾并领悟到有一个事情为什么发生的理由,当下这一刻我们也许没有看到它,但是当你回看时会看到它。充分利用在这里,尽你所能不要停留在不再存在或还不存在的现实如同过去与未来中。
Live and Create – in the present to redefine the past and the future and so self within it all
生活并创造——在现在去重新定义过去与未来和因此自己在这一切中

Viktor Persson [21:28:21]
I have pushed myself to do this with carpentry – instead of buying new wood I try to use old wood that is already here to build my things – I have created many interesting things from that
我已经推进我自己用木工手艺来做这件事——而不是买新木材,我试图用旧的已经是这里的木材来建造我的东西——我已经从中创造了许多有趣的东西
And this is what many good entrepreneurs do – they use what they already have to the fullest
而这是许多优秀的企业家所做的事情——他们充分利用他们已经有什么
Susan Spies [21:39:54]
Well said Viktor Viktor, yes – it pushes for more creativity and expansion on thinking/looking outside the box, so challenging yourself and in this evolving/learning new skills etc. Very cool
Viktor Viktor说得好,是的——它推动更多的创造力和扩展思维/跳出框框,因此挑战你自己并且在这之中进化/学习新的技能等等。非常酷

Laura Nuñez [@lauranunezorjuela123777] [21:31:10]
Thanks. yes, I was in the maze, but looking for the past, on the: why did I took that decision. And into the future, But I listened to: Unemplyment support, on EQAFE – The soul of money, and it is exactly how it feels my mind pushing me up and down, as the same as the world system, so when I feel the stress is tensing up, I have the opportunity to stand up instead of breaking down 🙂
Awesome Valentin yes the physical is an amazing inspiration
谢谢。是的,我在迷宫中,但是寻找过去,关于:为什么我作出那个决定。并进入未来。而是我倾听:在EQAFE上,失业支持——金钱的灵魂,而这真确是我的心智把我推上推下的感觉,与世界系统一样,因此当我感到压力越来越大时,我有机会去站立起来而不是崩溃
太好了Valentin,是的,物质/身体是一个惊人的灵感
Susan Spies [21:42:18]
Nice Laura @lauranunezorjuela123777 – grateful the EQAFE recording is supportive! Stay strong, you can do this!
@lauranunezorjuela123777 很好,Laura——感谢EQAFE录音的支持!坚强点,你能做到的!

Carolyne Moigek [@CarolineMKS] [21:31:12]
Cool @gabriel, am also using that analogy but using a farm set up where, the farm store is like the mind with all the tools in it, and each moment, i can access the store to get a tool that can specifiacally support me to plant a seed into the ground or nurture the seed etc as the grounding part. Giving the tool a purpose so to speak.
@gabriel酷的,我也使用那个类比,但使用一个农场设置,在那里农场商店就像是心智有所有的工具在它之中,而每一刻,我可以进入商店去获得一个工具可以特定地支持我去把一颗种子种入土壤或培育种子等等如同基础的部分。给予工具一个目的,可以这样说
Susan Spies [21:38:46]
Nice Caroline @CarolineMKS – yes, as we always emphasize, CHANGE TAKES TIME! there will be ups and downs, but the thing that matters is the START and the getting back up/into it when you do fall and doing the best you can during the TRANSFER STAGE from problem to solution
@CarolineMKS 很好Caroline——是的,正如我们一直强调的,改变需要时间!会有起伏,但重要的是开始和重新站起来/成为它当你的确跌倒时,并且在从问题到解决方案的转换阶段期间尽你最大的努力

Susan Spies [21:34:18]
Yes Garbrielle Garbrielle, as you reminded us/Sunette recently as well – remember the BASICS, sometimes a problem seems so complicated/overcomplicated that we think the solution will be equally so, when in fact: the solution is something simple. This reminds us of a chat we had, and also leaving a note here:
是的 Garbrielle,正如最近你也提醒我们/ Sunette的——记得基础,有时一个问题看起来如此复杂/过分复杂化以至于我们认为解决方法会是同样如此,当实际上:解决方法是一些简单的事情。这一点让我们想起我们有过的一次聊天,并在这里留下一个记录:
Susan Spies [21:36:06]
To open how to DETAIL A PROBLEM HABIT in your every day life, like TRIGGER POINTS in you/your every day life – to notice them specifically, and then to equally specifically see/create the solution. Because sometimes, we tend to OVERLOOK a problem and want to deal with it QUICKLY – then we THINK we’re resolving it/solving it, but the problem keeps on triggering! This oftentimes happens when you haven’t really in detail/enough detail looked at the problem and so the solution isn’t actually effective/changing the problem/you within it.
要打开如何详细说明在你的日常生活中的一个问题习惯,就像触发点在你/你的日常生活里——要特定地注意它们,并然后去同样特定地看到/创造解决方法。因为有时候,我们倾向于忽视一个问题并想要很快处理它——然后我们认为我们在解析它/解决它,但是问题继续触发!当你没有真的详细/足够细节的察看问题时这常常发生,而因此实际上解决方法并不是有效的/没有改变问题/你在它之中
Susan Spies [21:36:09]
Make sense?
理解了吗?

Carolyne Moigek [@CarolineMKS] [21:38:29]
Today i caught myself reacting in anger after seeing kurt covered in freshly home made orange fruit skin treatment. At this moment, an alarm went off in my store/mind saying danger, mess coming up, kurt is gonna make a big mess walking around covered in this stuff. So i here calmed myself down and went into acceptance of the moment, i decided bot to fear the ‘mess’ any more, rather actually enjoyed seeing kurt this playful covere in oranges lol, turned out to be a moment of laughter for me.
Also had to learn to let go of wanting to control this process for kurt and the oranges, let go of the believe that he cant be able to not make a mess, or clean the mess up incase he does make it. This is quite a biggy for me to learn that others are able to mess and be responsible for the mess too and if not, its ok too, i can support but by 1st, not reacting.
今天我发现我自己在愤怒中起反应 在看到库尔特身上覆盖了新鲜的自制橙子果皮护理之后。在这个片刻,一个警告响起在我的存储/心智中说着危险、混乱,库尔特身上覆盖这些东西到处乱走会弄得一团糟的。因此在这里我让自己平静下来并进入接受了这一刻,我决定不再害怕“混乱”,宁可实际上享受看着库尔特这个好玩的覆盖上橙子,哈哈,对我来说结果是一个欢笑的片刻
也必须学会放开想要为库尔特和橙子们控制这个过程,放开相信他不可能不把事情弄得一团糟,或清理这个烂摊子,万一他的确做了。这对我来说是一个相当大的事情,去学习他人能够弄乱并且也能够为混乱负责,而如果没有,也没关系,我可以支持,但首先,不起反应。
Susan Spies [21:45:04]
Cool Caroline @CarolineMKS – yes, instead of reacting, showing them with common sense – “Oi! Watch out for the mess!” – lead by example, and show responsibility through common sense. Reacting would just cause a cascading effect of emotions and miss a learning opportunity of when it comes to cleaning messes/being aware of the messes made 🙂
@CarolineMKS 酷的Caroline——是的,而不是起反应,用普同常识展示给他们——“哦!当心弄得一团糟!”——以身作则,并通过普同常识来展示责任。起反应只会导致一个情绪的层叠效应并错过 当提到清理混乱/觉察到弄得一团糟时的一个学习机会

Avery Williams [21:39:48]
yes never give up!
是的,永不放弃!
Susan Spies [21:41:14]
lol never say never Avery Avery as they say – not giving up is easier said than done at times, sometimes we do need to fall into the giving up to learn to STAND UP, this is something many in process realised when they look back at their fallings and failings and getting back up “Oh my god! giving up actually taught me how to perfectly GET UP and then eventually into CONSTANT STANDING”
Avery,哈哈,永不放弃,正如他们所说——不放弃有时说起来容易做起来难,有时我们的确需要落入放弃以学会站立起来,这就是某些许多人在进程中领悟到的东西,当他们回顾他们的跌倒和跌倒并重新爬起来“哦我的天啊!放弃实际上教会我如何完美的起来,和然后最终成为恒常的站立”时
Avery Williams [21:41:58]
yes
是的

Lauri Kotaja [21:42:44]
The point on giving up that is
放弃的点是
Lauri Kotaja [21:44:02]
Giving up seems to become especially difficult with relationships. I’ve seen many that should have been given up a long time ago. Relationships with people or stuff like smoking and drinking.
在关系中放弃似乎变得尤其困难。我看到许多人本应该很久以前就放弃。与人们或东西就像吸烟和饮酒的关系
Susan Spies [21:49:27]
Lauri Lauri – when it comes to relationships, any and all kinds, they will always remain as-is until you understand WHY they exist, the PURPOSE they serve and/or HOW TO CHANGE them. Whether good or bad, sometimes relationships are there for you to see/learn and/or create something new/different. SO, don’t judge the relationships – UNDERSTAND them 🙂
Lauri——当提到关系,任何和所有种类的,它们将永远保持为——是,直到你理解它们为什么存在,它们服务的目的和/或如何改变它们。无论好或坏,有时候关系在那里为了你去看见/学习和/或创造某些新/不同的东西。因此,不要评判关系——理解它们

Garbrielle Goodrow [21:40:55]
Awesome Caroline that is some excellent progress, I have been having this anger shoot up recently with one of my sisters, and since been noticing and getting to the bottom of the anger point, which is jealousy and other stuff, I’ve been able to simmer down the anger and accept what is here as the facts, and work with myself to be stable and find ways were I can support me to be a better me to her and any other beings that may trigger a similar reaction in me
好极了Caroline,这是一些极好的进步,我一直有这个愤怒最近对我的一位姐妹爆发,而因为注意到并到达愤怒点的底部,这是妒忌和其他东西,我已经能够平息愤怒并接受什么是在这里如同事实,并工作于我自己是/成为稳定的,并且对于她和其他存有可能触发一个相似的反应在我之中 找到我可以支持我是/成为一个更好的我的方法
Susan Spies [21:47:10]
Awesome Garbrielle Garbrielle – yes, this is a great example of going to the ROOT of the problem to be able to from there see/create/live the solution, so going into the anger you saw it was actually related to something different to anger! if you just assumed it was “just anger” and didn’t dig deeper – would have tried to solve it with a solution that wouldn’t have really helped! Cool with digging in and looking at it to see the real problem and so real solution
Garbrielle 好极了——是的,这是一个找到问题的根源以能够从那里看到/创造/活解决方法的好例子,因此进入愤怒,实际上你看到它关联到某些不同于愤怒的东西!如果你只是假设它“只是愤怒”并且没有深入挖掘——会试图用一种不会有真正帮助的解决方法来解决它!深入研究并察看它以看到真实问题和因此实际的解决方法,酷的。

Carolyne Moigek [@CarolineMKS] [21:49:14]
Interesting, from what uv shared here, i can see that, in that moment with kurt and the oranges, there was/is a part of me that would love to be care free, and ‘break rules’ so to speak, step out of my stiff nature and just let loose and and enjoy me for the sake of it. So yes, a part of me was jealous that kurt gets to do this and i dont and now i have to put him back to line/stiffness just like me using anger. Thanks for sharing thia
很有趣,从我们在这里分享什么,我可以看到,在那一刻关于库尔特和橙子,(曾经)有/有我的一部分会想要无忧无虑、和“打破规则”,可以这样说,走出我的僵硬本质并只是释放和为了它享受我。因此是的,我的一部分妒忌库尔特可以这样做而我不行,而现在我必须让他回到原位/僵硬就像我使用愤怒一样。感谢分享
Susan Spies [21:50:17]
Nice Caroline – @CarolineMKS real time sharing of a realisation, like it 🙂
@CarolineMKS – 很好Caroline,一个领悟的实时分享,喜欢它

Susan Spies [21:50:31]
ALL, we go to here for tonight 🙂 – WEDNESDAY EVENING, we have another chat
各位,今晚我们到这里——星期三晚上,我们有另一个聊天
A SNOWFLAKE and Consciousness will come through the Portal 🙂 sharing a STORY that will support with understanding why it’s sometimes so difficult to change and not to compare your process with others 🙂
雪花与意识会过来通过连接口,分享一个故事将支持理解为什么有时候难以改变和不要把你的进程与他人比较
*why it’s sometimes so difficult to change and to remember not to compare your process with others, but walk to the best of you, for you 🙂
为什么有时候很难改变,和要记得不要把你的进程与他人比较,但是为了你、行走最好的你
Thanks all for being here, sharing and participating! Calendar Wednesday! We see you then 🙂
感谢各位是在这里、分享并参与!例行周三!到时见
bye!
再见!
回复