存在的存有体通过连接口关于平衡基质在心智与身体之间

回复
高洪0221
帖子: 1217
注册时间: 周日 7月 26, 2015 11:20 am

帖子 高洪0221 »

Beingness of existence through the Portal on BALANCING SUBSTANCE between the MIND and BODY

2020年5月27日
图片

Susan Spies [20:39:43]
Beingness of existence through the Portal tonight – discussing and sharing the dimension of itself as the BALANCING SUBSTANCE between the MIND and BODY and how/why we are accepting and allowing a current IMBALANCE instead of I-AM-BALANCE in the relationship between mind, being and body in our conscious/every day to day life/living – we start 5 after the hour
今晚存在的存有体通过连接口——讨论并分享它自身如同在心智与身体之间的平衡基质的维度,及我们如何/为什么接受并允许一个当前的不平衡而不是我是平衡在心智、存有与身体之间的关系中在我们有意识的/每一天的生活/活当中——一小时5分钟后开始

Susan Spies [21:07:12]
Good evening all – the BEINGNESS here through the Portal, this is the COLLECTIVE EQUAL AND ONE Awareness of all that exists
各位晚上好——存有体在这里通过连接口,这是所有存在的集体平等一体的觉知
Susan Spies [21:08:34]
So, let’s have a look at BALANCE – there is a LEVEL/dimension/LAYER, if you will, in existence where the mind, being and body trinity is in equal and one existence; but this is still DEEP WITHIN each one and we’re in the process of BIRTHING that DEPTH into LIVING MANIFESTATION
因此,让我们察看平衡——有一个层面/维度/层次,如果你愿意,在存在中,在那里心智、存有和身体三位一体处于平等一体的存在之中;但是这仍然在每个人里面的深处,而我们正处在将那个深度诞生到活显现的过程中
we’re here to have a look at what aspect(s) / elements of self we can INTRODUCE into every day life/living to ALIGN this trinity of being more aware of one’s BEST in mind, being and body in every day life
我们在这里来察看自己的什么方面(们)/要素我们可以引入日常生活/活 以对齐这个是/作为更多觉察到个人的最好的三位一体在心智、存有与身体中在日常生活里
meaning, we can all here discuss tonight what is INTERFERING/ perpetuating INEQUALITY between mind, being and body – but each already to a great extent knows in your personal life experience, day to day life what is contributing to your challenges and what you need to work on/with in your process
意味着,今晚我们全都可以在这里讨论是什么在妨碍/保持不平等在心智、存有与身体之间——但是每个人已经在很大程度上知道在你的个人生活体验、日常生活中什么在贡献到你的挑战以及你需要工作于/与什么一起工作在你的进程中
all here already have the tools to identify the ‘problems’ so to speak, so let’s have a look tonight at focusing on SOLUTIONS
所有人在这里已经有工具来识别“问题”可以这么说,因此今晚让我们察看专注于解决方法
What comes up for each one when asking yourself “HOW CAN I BALANCE my awareness/see the best/more in my mind, being and body in my every day life?”
对每个人来说当问你自己“我可以如何平衡我的觉察/看到最好/更多的在我的心智、存有与身体中在我的日常生活里?”时什么出现

Joao Jesus [@jjesusdesteni] [21:13:21]
you mean practical application points?
你意思是实际应用的点吗?
Susan Spies [21:13:37]
Yes @jjesusdesteni Joao
@jjesusdesteni Joao 是的

Talamon [@talamon] [21:13:51]
structure, plan, consideration
结构,计划,考虑
Kim S [21:13:55]
I have found that it can be easy to let things ‘slip’ where you make a commitment within yourself for that day to live the word balance and then I forget ! And about an hour or two later when have over extended myself I’m like oh bugger I missed my application, it’s not integrated yet
我发现让事情“滑过”这是容易的,在那里你作出一个承诺在你自己里面为那一天去活字词平衡,而然后我忘了!大约一两个小时之后当已经过度延展我自己时我好像,哦天哪我错过了我的应用,它还没有整合
Ingrid Schaefer [@ingrids73] [21:13:59]
Slowing down
放慢下来
Avery Williams [21:14:11]
Stopping self judgement
停止自我评判
Joao Jesus [@jjesusdesteni] [21:14:12]
writing daily, consistently
每日书写,一致的
Joao Jesus [@jjesusdesteni] [21:14:24]
focus on breathing
专注于呼吸
Carlton [21:14:25]
What comes up for me is what am I missing.
对我来说什么出现是我错过了什么
Sylvie Jacobs [21:14:26]
The word only as in how do i integrate it as me
字词只作为在我如何将它整合为我方面
undefined Traedfx [21:14:31]
For me it is to stay grounded and not to take of in a fling of positivity from physical awareness
对我来说,这是要扎稳并且不要从物质/身体觉察中得到一点正面的东西
Caroline [@lokbobpop] [21:14:42]
Persistence
毅力
Joao Jesus [@jjesusdesteni] [21:15:03]
direct oneself within what one must do — not allow excuses/justifications — simply move,
指导自己在个人必须做什么当中——不允许借口/辩解——只是移动,
correct in real time, accumulate the correction, until the pattern stops/new supportive habit is developed
实时改正,累积改正,直到模式停止/新的支持的习惯发展起来

Susan Spies [21:15:30]
If we’d ask “WHAT IS CAUSING IMBALANCE in my mind, being and body relationship/awareness” – you’d be surprised at how many points will easily come up within you 😉 – ’cause we’re already quite aware of the ‘problems’, more than we’d actually like to admit/be honest about, but the problem with being aware of the problems, is that one can become so USED to and accustomed to them, we LIVE AS THE PROBLEM and become more PROBLEM AWARE than SOLUTION CREATORS in practical living
如果我们问“是什么导致了不平衡在我的心智、存有与身体关系/觉察中”——你会对多少点会很容易出现在你里面而感到惊讶——因为我们已经相当觉察到“问题”,比我们实际上愿意承认/对其诚实的要多,但是关于是/作为觉察到问题的问题,是,个人可以变得如此习惯并习惯于它们,我们活如问题并变成更多的问题觉察而非解决方法创造者在实际的活之中

Anna Elisabeth Brix Thomsen [21:15:33]
I find that little daily check-ins with myself is the best, and various physical body anchor points, yes and slowing down. Moving with intent and purpose. Going back to my WHY. Remembering why I am here.
我发现对我自己做小的每日签到是最好的,及各种各样物质身体锚定点,是的,并放慢下来。带着意图与目的移动。回到我的为什么。记得我为什么在这里
Kim S [21:15:47]
So yes persistence and I have just realised if I write it down in front of me it’s a reminder
因此,是的,毅力,而我只是领悟到如果我将它写下来在我面前这是一个提醒
User [21:16:03]
One thing that comes for me is similar to Tormod, a groundedness, being more aware of both the negative energy ‘surges’ and also the positive ones – for example, hate and love, depression and motivation, etc
对我来说出现的一个东西相似于Tormod,一个扎稳、是/作为更多觉察到负面能量和正面能量都在“涌动”——例如,恨与爱,沮丧与动力等等
User [21:16:20]
Exercise came up for me first as well
对我来说锻炼首先出现
physical exercise, movement in nature, etc
身体锻炼、运动在大自然中等等
Avery Williams [21:16:42]
Certainty that all we have ever need is here
确定性,所有我们需要的一切是在这里
Joao Jesus [@jjesusdesteni] [21:17:01]
self-forgiveness outloud, commitment statements outloud
大声的自我宽恕,大声的承诺声明
daily
日常的
Kim S [21:17:15]
I have noticed though how it has been easier to balance things in my life when I practice balance in yoga
尽管我注意到 当我在瑜伽中练习平衡时这如何是更容易在我的生活中去平衡事情
I can keep coming back to the poses on the mat and that helps to focus me
我可以保持回到在垫子上的姿势,而这有助于我专注

User [21:18:37]
for me, the ‘depth’ has come through very deep conversations with someone who guides me through a process of journeying into my past – where all those judgments I accumulated for many years from the stories I ‘carried’ with me, I transform in UNDERSTANDING – so, from JUDGMENT to Understanding
对我来说,这种“深度”已经 与指导我通过一个旅行到我的过去的过程的人进行非常深度的交谈而产生——在那里所有那些评判多年来我从我随身“携带”的故事中累积,我在理解中转化——因此,从评判到理解

Susan Spies [21:18:59]
Alright, so for a moment – we do already with the responses see, and each should see – there is a BALANCE EMERGING where you are BEGINNING TO TIP THE SCALES between consciousness and awareness living/creation
好的,因此一会儿——我们的确已经随着回应看到,而每个人应该看到——有一个平衡出现了,在那里你开始在意识与觉察生活/创造之间倾斜天平
So, with IMBALANCE / I’M-BALANCE – we already ARE and HAVE the answer within us, AND that BOTH REALITIES exists in and as – the IMBALANCE and the BALANCE
因此,关于不平衡(IMBALANCE)/我是平衡(I’M-BALANCE)——我们已经是并且有答案在我们里面,而那两个现实存在在之中并等如——不平衡与平衡
So, we sometimes look at what we face within ourselves and life in EXTREMES – even as PROBLEMS/SOLUTIONS – instead of AS ME – the BALANCER, the SUBSTANCE, the BEING as GROUND/EARTH in the trinity between, within and as mind and body as self and life/living without
因此,我们有时察看在极端情况下我们面对什么在我们自己和生活里面——甚至作为问题/解决方法——而并不是作为我——平衡者、基质、存有如同土地/地球在三位一体中在之间、里面并等如心智和身体如同自我和生活/活在外面

Leila Zamora Moreno [21:19:22]
For me I see I need to focus more on what are real tangible hurdles / steps I need to take to create / move what I want – cause there’s ‘what I need to do’ and ‘how I feel about what I need to do’ where that becomes ‘fused into one’. Where I know it helps me to differentiate between those two realities – and that I don’t need to feel any particular way about moving on the practical points while also taking the time and space to work on my ‘abstract / feeling’ dimensions I’ve attached to the tangible
对我来说我看到我需要更多专注于什么是真正有形的障碍/步骤我需要拿起来创造/移动我想要什么——因为有“我需要做什么”和“我对我需要做什么感觉如何”在那里成为“融合为一体”。在那里我知道它帮助我来区分那两种现实——而且我不需要对继续前进实际的点感到任何特别的方式在也花费时间和空间去工作于我已经依附到有形的“抽象/感觉”维度的时候。
And I need to do more of that, cause generally once I can see the veil that’s making things harder than they need to be, that already allows me to move much better – and then can still take on the veil itself as well, without it ‘holding me back’
而我需要做更多那样的事情,因为通常一旦我可以看到面纱在让事情更难比起它们需要是/成为的,已经允许我去移动更好——而然后仍然可以也戴上面纱本身,而非它“阻碍我”
Susan Spies [21:23:52]
Cool Leila – yes, a practical example of seeing a point as self, here, not as something more or less or labelled as this/that, just a point as self needing direction, definition, clarification, understanding
酷的Leila ——是的,一个实际的例子关于看到一个点如同自己、在这里,不作为某些更多或更少或标记为这个/那个的东西,只是一个点作为自己需要的方向、定义、澄清、理解

Garbrielle Goodrow [21:20:10]
I found playing with living words in my everyday life in a more kid like enjoyment aspect of kind of going with the flow of life so to speak and accept to a degree what is here, along with pushing this point of what I see I can be or do, like a potential I hold on to of my best self, and playing with reality and myself in it and see what comes through, learn, adjust, and adapt as best possible to life principles always, cause I know these will always steer my ship in the correct direction eventually, but that never giving up and pushing to be My best….I had this innate in me from sports which is cool
我发现玩耍活字词在我的日常生活中以一种更像孩子享受有点随着生命流动的方面,可以这么说,并在一定程度上接受什么是在这里。连同推进这个我看到我可以是或做什么的点,就像我保持一种我最好的自己的潜能,并且玩耍现实和我自己在它之中并看到什么过来通过、学习、调整并总是尽最好的可能适应生活原则,因为我知道这些将总是最终将我的船引向正确的方向,但是永不放弃并推进是/成为我的最好……我从运动中获得了这种天赋,这是酷的

User [21:21:19]
there is a balance or a groundedness that comes when I realize that I don’t need to ‘dream’ or ‘be motivated’, but neither do I need to be depressed or ‘unmotivated’ – dealing with my daily tasks – the death of all that positive energy around my ‘purpose/wishes/dreams’ in a way…
有一个平衡或一个扎稳来到当我领悟到我不需要“梦想”或“被激发”,但我也不需要沮丧或“缺乏动力”——处理我的日常工作——在某种程度上围绕我的“目的/希望/梦想”的所有那些正面能量的死亡
so true, even the point of ‘solution’ can be at times like an extreme of the problem? Lol
如此真实,甚至“解决方法”的点可以是有时像是问题的一个极端?哈哈
Talamon [@talamon] [21:24:21]
Indeed – I also see now that I have deprioritized specific points what thus always bite me back, because of the belief that ‘this is not important in this moment’ – yet they are and always escalate before I realize.
的确——现在我也看见我已经忽略特定点因此这些点总是反咬我一口,因为这个信念“在这一刻这并不重要”——然而它们是并总是逐步增强在我领悟到之前
instead of probing a lemma, just to live courage
而不是探究一个引理,只是活勇气

Ingrid Schaefer [@ingrids73] [21:25:12]
To slow down, take a breath and pause for a moment, to unconditionally forgive/embrace/accept the reality of a moment, situation etc and from here see how to move or not move – this moment I instead tend to go into fight/fright/conflict within myself
要放慢下来、深吸一口气并暂停一会儿,去无条件地宽恕/拥抱/接受一个片刻的现实、解决方法等等,并从那里看见如何移动或不移动——这一刻我相反倾向于走进战斗/惊恐/冲突在我自己里面

Susan Spies [21:25:07]
So, it’s all about PERSPECTIVE – we in the beginning shared we are more PROBLEM oriented, or tend to be – but then that also means we have EQUAL SOLUTION CREATION POTENTIAL we just need to access/live it/recognise it more based on our VIEWPOINT/OUTLOOK of what we face within ourselves and our lives
因此,这全都是关于视角——我们一开始分享我们更多是问题导向、或倾向于是——但然后那也意味着我们有平等的解决方法创造潜力,我们只需要接取/活它/识别它更多基于我们的我们面对什么在我们自己和我们的生活中的看法/观点
Within this, how would ONE THING you are struggling with CHANGE IN THIS MOMENT inside yourself, your life – by looking at it as an extension of you, a part of you imbalanced, that just needs a realisation of I AM THE BALANCE THAT IS NEEDED to resolve this
在这之中,你正在挣扎于的一件事会如何在这一刻改变你自己的内在、你的生活——通过将它看作为你、你不平衡的一部分的一个扩展,只需要一个领悟关于我就是要解决这个问题所需要的平衡
this specifically in relation to more specifically internal/emotional/mental points you are struggling with
这个特定地关联到你正在挣扎于的更特定的内在/情绪/心智点
DROP the problem, the energy, the struggle, the MAZE 😉 – look at it infront of you and ask the problem AS YOU – “balance, solution, creation, movement, change OF ME is needed here to transform this?”
推动问题、能量、挣扎、迷宫——察看它在你面前并问这个问题如同你——“我的平衡、解决方法、创造、移动、改变在这里需要转变这个吗?”
Yes, instead of PROBING AT IT like the problem is THERE – BRING IT HERE AS SELF and look at it, you will FIND
是的,而不是像问题是在那里一样去探索它——将它带来在这里如同自己并察看它,你会发现
each PROBLEM is an EXTENSION of you that is going to NEED YOU TO MOVE/TRANSFORM/EXPAND/EVOLVE some aspect/part of you to GROW/CHANGE to direct the point
每个问题是你的一个延展将需要你去移动/转变/扩展/进化一些你的面向/部分以成长/改变去指导这个点

Garbrielle Goodrow [21:28:44]
I would say practice and repetition on the tools, ingrain them in, and also writing and recognizing the patterns over time by investigating them for self and finding out what the point is about, this supports with catching it more real time I have found
我会说对工具进行练习和重复、使它根深蒂固,并且随着时间书写和识别模式通过为自己调查它们和找出这个点是关于什么的,我发现这种(做法)支持更多实时的捕获它
Joao Jesus [@jjesusdesteni] [21:29:39]
yes, we are the ones creating the problem. Bernard said to me on the farm “if you are not able to stop it, you are deliberately creating it”
是的,我们是这个创造问题的人。Bernard在农场对我说“如果你不能停止它,你就是在故意创造它”
Leila Zamora Moreno [21:30:17]
Yes it’s only when we see it as unchangeable and a ‘definitive problem’ that we don’t even take that step of ‘what’s needed here from me’
是的,它只有当我们把它视为不可改变和一个“明确的问题”时,我们甚至都没有采取“在这里需要我做什么”的这一步
User [21:30:18]
Could you give an example of a problem where you applied this, dropping the maze, and then see the problem as you? and the solution/balance as well?
你可以举一个问题的例子在那里你应用这个,放下迷宫,并然后看到问题如同你吗?及还有解决方法/平衡?
Garbrielle Goodrow [21:30:33]
Yes like a puzzle waiting for those pieces to be reshaped and tested till they fit
是的,就像一片拼图等待那些碎片去被重新塑造并测试直到它们适合为止
Joao Jesus [@jjesusdesteni] [21:30:48]
our “non-participation/direction” within a point is also a way of participating/creating a point
我们的“不参与/指导”在一个点中也是一种参与/创造了一个点的方式
hus we say “I forgive myself that I have ACCEPTED and ALLOWED …”
因此我们说“我宽恕我自己因为我接受并允许……”
Leila Zamora Moreno [21:31:10]
But our emotional reactions always give us away 😂
但是我们的情绪反应总是出卖我们
Where if something is a real limitation it’s easy to drop and let go – but – if that’s not the case…. Then something for us in there that we can do different, even if it’s just changing our perspective.
在那里如果某些东西是一个实际的限制这很容易去放弃和放手——但是——如果情况不是这样的……那么某些东西为我们在那里我们可以做不同的,即使它只是改变了我们的视角
Rebecca Dalmas [@rebdalmas] [21:31:19]
I have been looking at where I tend to go into absolutes – instead of reading what is expressed around me – because that is where one finds the small next step toward a solution . I use the water analogy to help me – too much water or too little can be deadly – but we all need it to live
我一直察看我倾向于在哪里进入绝对——而不是阅读在我周围表达的是什么——因为这正是在那里个人发现小的下一步朝向一个解决方法。我使用水的类比来帮助我——太多或太少的水都可能致命——但是我们全都需要它来生存

Matti Freeman [@mattifreeman] [21:31:29]
in looking at myself, I’m seeing my mind / consciousness self as like an airplane which contains ideas, perceptions, potentials, wants, etc — and it’s circling a runway. I’m looking down at the ground with its buildings, towns, cities, forests, etc – representing all the manifested outcomes / destinations I’d like to experience / move toward. It can be easy to fixate on all that and get caught up in how I’m not there yet. Circling above the ground. When I’m writing – laying things out and putting it in words / giving myself structure, plotting a way forward it’s like I’m designing and creating the landing gear, and when I feel myself floating above ground getting caught up in my mind, I move myself to utilize my landing gear to ground myself where I can then start participating in the actions of creation
在察看我自己方面,我看到我的心智/意识自我就像是一架飞机,它包含想法、感知、潜能、想要等等——而它在跑道上盘旋。我向下看着地面有它的建筑物、城镇、城市、森林等等——代表了所有显化的后果/目的地我想要去体验/移动朝向的。执着于所有那些东西并纠结于我怎么还没到那一步这很容易。在地面上空盘旋。当我在书写时——把事物铺展开来并用字词来表达/给我自己结构、规划前进的道路,这就好像我在设计并创造起落装置,而当我感到我自己漂浮在地面上陷入我的心智时,我将自己移动到利用我的起落架来让我自己着陆,在那里然后我可以开始参与进创造的行动
So that I can fly around, using the mind to look at things, form ideas, etc, but then come back down to the ground to get to the actual physical creation
因此我可以飞来飞去,用心智来察看事情、形成想法等等,但然后回到地面以到达实际的物质/身体创造
Susan Spies [21:33:43]
Well said @mattifreeman – good balance of utilising the mind as a TOOL, the BODY as the GROUNDING and the BEINGNESS as the creator/director
@mattifreeman 说得好——好的平衡属于利用心智作为一个工具,身体作为接地/扎稳,以及存有体作为创造者/指导者
Matti Freeman [@mattifreeman] [21:33:45]
my living space / life is like the airport through which I then enter into the world and participate
我的生活空间/生活像是机场,通过其然后我进入这个世界并参与

Leila Zamora Moreno [21:34:10]
Otherwise you also run out of fuel and can crash somewhere undesirable hehe and then ask “why is this happening to meeee”
否则你也用光燃料并可能在不受欢迎的地方崩溃呵呵,而然后问“为什么这种事发生在我……身上”
Matti Freeman [@mattifreeman] [21:34:52]
Leila yes exactly, the plane runs low on fuel creating anxiety cause you know you’re postponing – running on fumes of energy
Leila,是的没错,飞机燃料不足创造了焦虑引起你知道你在拖延——奔跑在能量的烟雾中

Susan Spies [21:34:30]
So, there are two dimensions that opened up here:
因此,在这里有两个维度打开:
ONE: BALANCE/I am balance/solution creation when it comes to starting to tip the scales between living through the mind vs living words/solutions and
一:当提到开始在通过心智生活与活字词/解决方法之间倾斜天平,平衡/我是平衡/解决方法创造,以及
TWO: REMEMBERING the Mind is a TOOL (see IMAGINATION series in EQAFE – explains this well), the BODY A SUPPORT/EXTENSION of your self awareness and your BEING a CREATOR to rebirth/live a better/best self
二:要记住心智是一个工具(请见EQAFE中的想象力系列——解释了这一点),身体是你的自我觉察的一个支持/扩展,而你的存有是一个创造者以重新诞生/活一个更好/最好的自己
for that TRINITY to come through, the MIND BEING AND BODY we need to TIP the scales of BALANCE WITHIN OURSELVES when it comes to our OUTLOOK/VIEW of inner problems/struggles/issues
为了那个三位一体过来通过,心智存有和身体,我们需要打破天平的平衡在我们自己里面当提到我们的内在问题/挣扎/议题的观点/视角时
obviously it is easier SAID than DONE for the moment 😉
显然目前这是说比做更容易

Joao Jesus [@jjesusdesteni] [21:36:35]
I’ve been finding lately that the solution to all the things I face can be found in writing — so I’ve commited to write everyday for at least 1 hour — and I’ve been doing that for the past 9 months. It has been nothing short of transformational
最近我发现对我所面对的所有事情的解决方法都可以在书写中找到——因此我已承诺每日书写至少1小时——而且在过去的9个月里我一直在那样做。
Susan Spies [21:38:28]
Awesome @jjesusdesteni – yes, but also with the writing, you also made decisions to change in living/action, so there is another element that contributed to the transformation, not just the writing
很棒的@jjesusdesteni ——是的,但也随着书写,你也在生活/行动中作出决定去改变,因此有另一个要素贡献到转变,不只是书写
many can write/speak and despite that, still not change/transform
许多人可以书写/说话,而尽管如此,仍然 不改变/转变
So, it’s the writing/speaking and another element of action/decision as a part of self contributing in some way to what you DO to bring through change/NOTICABLE change within self/living
因此,这是书写/说话和另一个行动/决定的要素作为自己的一部分在某种程度上贡献到你做什么以带来改变/明显改变在自己/生活当中
Joao Jesus [@jjesusdesteni] [21:39:23]
yes – of course — the writing is to assist with the commitment to chance — the writing is 90% self-forgiveness and commitment statements of what I face daily, and what I must push to adjust in my living
是的——当然 ——书写是去援助对机会的承诺——书写是90%自我宽恕和我每日面对什么的承诺声明,以及我必须推进什么以调整在我的生活中
Susan Spies [21:41:03]
Awesome @jjesusdesteni – yes, just also sharing the reminder for everyone else, the action, the movement within and without
很棒@jjesusdesteni ——是的,只是也把这个提醒分享给其他所有人,行动、移动在里面和外面

Sylvie Jacobs [21:38:13]
Those dimensions make balance more tangible for me – thanks
对我来说那些维度使平衡更有形——谢谢
Kim S [21:39:26]
Persistence is the key
坚持是关键

Garbrielle Goodrow [21:41:27]
Yes the writing I found also supports with remembering or understanding for self how to change, what it could look like, so helps with the creation process….writing itself integrates the info into the body? Does this sound correct Sunette
是的,我发现书写也支持记得或理解为自己如何改变、它看起来可能什么样,因此帮助创造过程……书写本身将信息融入身体吗?这听起来对吗,Sunette?
Rebecca Dalmas [@rebdalmas] [21:42:28]
Because I interact with others at the moment , I notice how much I react when I am told there is a better way to say something . Often that is the mind of the person . Any reaction to that – a confrontation as I perceive it or have perceived it , is not standing equal to it as an expression . And that I am able to process it . Real resistance to this ! In reaching through it so many times it hit me how much a reaction is not creating a solution. Some shame came up in that moment . Like realizing to another degree how much such a reaction only causes more confusion ! Let it go and rebuild
因为我现在与他人互动,我注意到当我被告知有一个更好的方法来说某事时我有多少反应。经常这是一个人的心智。对那个的任何反应——一个对抗如我感知它或已经感知它的,并不是站立平等于它作为一个表达。而且我能处理它。真的抵抗这个!在达到通过它这么多次当中它让我震惊的是一个反应有多少不是在创造一个解决方法。在那一刻一些羞愧出现。好像领悟到到达另一种程度多少这种反应只是导致更多困惑!放下它并重新建立
Susan Spies [21:42:35]
Yes, write – RIGHT-ing – creating the BLUEPRINT within one’s being/body and then the actual BUILDING comes through the action/living/movement of write/RIGHTing oneself in one’s LIVING WORDS
是的,书写——纠正——创造蓝图在个人的存有/身体中,而然后实际的创建通过书写/纠正个人自己在个人的活字词之中的行动/活/移动而过来
from WRITTEN WORDS to LIVING WORDS
从书写的字词到活字词
It’s already happening with the mind and living
这已经发生在心智和生活中
the mind just WRITES REALLY FAST inside of you 😉 – and QUICKLY thoughts and emotions becomes actions
心智只是写得真的快在你内部——而很快地想法和情绪变成行动
now the BEING/AWARENESS is learning how to WRITE and LIVE
现在,存有/觉察在学习如何书写和生活
to CREATE and LIVE
去创造并且活
so, the mind/consciousness has been writing and creating and living FOR US for eons of time, now the BEING is learning to write, create and live and it’s coming through nice and strong
因此,亘古以来心智/意识一直在为我们书写和创造和生活,现在存有在学习书写、创造并生活,而它过来通过很好且强壮
we’re just FINE-TUNING the PEN/TOOLS with which you write, create and live
我们只是微调笔/工具,用其你书写、创造并生活

Susan Spies [21:46:04]
So, for today, what we’d like you to take with you until we meet again SUNDAY same place and time –
因此,今天,直到我们周日再见面相同的地点和时间,我们希望你带走的东西——
LOOK AT HOW A PROBLEM CHANGES if you ask yourself “HOW MUST I BALANCE/MOVE/TRANSFORM/DIRECT me here in relation to this point to change it?”
察看一个问题如何改变如果你问你自己“我应该如何平衡/移动/转变/指导我在这里关联到这个点去改变它?”
and TWO: how can I utilise my mind more as a TOOL rather than acceptign and allowing it to run rampant inside myself creating but thoughts and emotions/MAZES in which I lose myself in?
而第二个问题:我可以如何更多把我的心智用作为一个工具而不是接受和允许它在我内在泛滥只创造想法和情绪/迷宫,在其中我迷失了我自己?

Andreas Wittmann [21:48:01]
looking at what i need to change in me/my perspective/perception so that the supposed “problem” changes
察看我需要改变什么在我/我的视角/感知中以便假定的“问题”改变
Susan Spies [21:48:24]
Yes Andreas
是的Andreas
Andreas Wittmann [21:49:13]
which is also “what in me is causing me to create/perceive the problem” as i do
这也是“什么在我之中正在导致我去创造/感知到问题”如我所做的

Susan Spies [21:49:07]
All, thank you for being here – participating and joining in, grateful and appreciative
各位,谢谢你们是在这里——参与并加入,感谢并感激
as points open up, even after the chat – -do share and open them up!
当点打开时,即使在聊天之后——确实分享并打开它们!
we’ll respond and expand to assist/support if/as any questions arise
我们会回应并扩展到援助/支持如果/当有任何问题出现
thanks again all
再次谢谢各位
Bye for now, until Sunday! Remember to bookmark it 😉
现在再见,直到周日!记得标记它
回复