每个人的意识在存在中通过连接口关于它如何受到冠状病毒的出现的影响

回复
高洪0221
帖子: 1217
注册时间: 周日 7月 26, 2015 11:20 am

帖子 高洪0221 »

The CONSCIOUSNESS of everyone in existence through the Portal on how it was affected by the advent of Coronavirus

2020年5月17日
图片

Susan Spies [21:00:06]
for TONIGHT: the MIND/CONSCIOUSNESS of, in and as all, everything, everyone in existence through the Portal, sharing how the advent of CV affected it and how you can support yourself in relation to your own MIND/CONSCIOUSNESS process – we start 5 after the hour
今晚:心智/意识属于、在之中并等如全体、一切事物、每个人在存在中 通过连接口,分享冠状病毒(CV)的出现如何影响它 及你可以如何支持你自己关联到你自己的心智/意识进程——我们这个小时5分钟后开始

Susan Spies [21:09:10]
Good evening all – the MIND/Consciousness here through the Portal to share the difference BC and DC, this time though, not (B.C) before-christ and (A.D) after-death in relation to religion, but before-corona and during-corona as we’re still facing this process and experience with it
各位晚上好——心智/意识在这里通过连接口来分享BC和DC的不同 ,这一次虽然,不是(B.C)公元前和(A.D)与宗教有关的死后,而是在冠状病毒之前(before-corona)和在冠状病毒期间(during-corona),因为我们仍然在面对这个过程并体验它
*Good evening from SA 🙂
晚上好,来自南非(SA)

Susan Spies [21:10:31]
Though, looking at it now, it is intrinsically fascinating to observe how many people either CONverted to some or other religion/bLIEf system for support OR ABANDONED their religion/belief system
尽管,现在正看着它,本质上它是奇妙的去观察有多少人要么皈依(CONverted,CON为英文字词‘意识’的前三个字母)某些或其他宗教/信念(bLIEf,LIE=谎言)系统以寻求支持 要么放弃(ABANDONED)了他们的宗教/信念系统
With this, one cannot judge the people – everyone is in SURVIVAL, DESPERATION – YEARNING for some form of COPING MECHANISM through this time
关于这个,个人不能评判人们——每个人都在生存、绝望之中——在这段时间里渴望某种形式的应对机制
because EACH ONE in their own unique way is facing SOME-THING(s) that you NEVER faced before, even ME as the MIND
因为每个人以他们自己的独特方式在面对一些事情(们),是你以前从未面对过的,甚至我作为心智(也没有)
So, BC (before corona) – everything was in a HUMDRUM of “same thing, different moment”, so I, as the MIND, always had a BASELINE OF SELF TRUST (or so I believed) – because I was GOOD, no GREAT, no wait – EXCEPTIONAL, hmmm PERFECT in my application, according to me ’cause everything was CONSTANT and CONSISTENT, PREDICTABLE if you will
因此,BC(在冠状病毒之前)——一切事物是在“同一件事情,不同片刻”的单调中,因此我,作为心智,总是有一个自我信任的基线(或者因此我相信)——因为我很好,不伟大、不等待——特别的,嗯……完美在我的应用中,依据我 因为一切事物是恒常和一致、可预见的,如果你愿意这样说

Kim S [21:13:44]
Is it going to be a contracting experience for some and a detracting experience for others based on how one is facing themselves ?
基于个人正在如何面对他们自己,它会对一些人是一种收缩的体验,而对其他人是一种分心的体验吗?
Susan Spies [21:14:58]
KimS Kim – each being/thing/expression/particle big, great and small experiences this process SO UNIQUELY – best is to just focus on HOW YOU ARE each day and the moments within it, be REAL with YOUR TRUTH so to speak
KimS Kim——每个存有/事物/表达/粒子大、巨大和小的体验这个过程这么独特——最好是去仅仅专注于每一天和每一刻在它之中你如何是,是真实的与你的真相在一起,可以这样说

Susan Spies [21:15:19]
THEN, CV came and my TRUST was a GONNER – or so I experienced it for a moment
然后,冠状病毒(CV)过来而我的信任是一个保护者——或者因此我体验它一会儿
Really, with how humanity and existence responded, especially with the ENERGY – oh my lord, it was like HELL’S GATES opened and ENERGY DEMONS crawled out of the crevices and cracks of existence’s beingness and depths
真的,关于人类和存在如何回应,特别是对于能量——哦我的主啊,这就好像地狱的大门打开了而能量恶魔从存在的存有体和深处的裂缝和缝隙里爬出来
So, on an EXISTENTIAL LEVEL – this is essentially what happened
因此,在一个存在的层面上——这就是本质上发生了什么
Hell’s gates opened up
地狱的大门打开了
Each one’s own personal inner hell’s gates opened up
每个人自己内在的地狱大门打开了
even my own lol
甚至我自己的,哈哈

ALL THE CREEPY CRAWLERS we missed, repressed, suppressed, even the TEENIEST, TINIEST of them – are OUT
所有我们错过、压抑、抑制的令人毛骨悚然的爬虫,即使它们中极小、微小的——都出来了
for me, what DRASTICALLY changed is the following:
对我来说,什么彻底改变了,是如下:
I was in a belief system that I WAS DOING ENOUGH in existence
我处于一个信念系统中:我做得够多了在存在中

Susan Spies [21:19:10]
I was doing my thing, you know – sorting out your energies you couldn’t deal with yourself, channel it back to life, PUSH dimensions of your mind, being and body you needed to face, support in LOUDENING your CONSCIENCE showing you you can be or do better, EMPHASIZING CONSEQUENCE so that you can HEAR/HERE and SEE YOURSELF to face yourself and SO MUCH MORE
我在做我的事情,你知道——清理你的你无法处理你自己的能量,将它引导回到生命,推进你需要面对的你的心智、存有和身体的维度,支持以提高你意识的声音展示给你可以是或做得更好,强调后果以便你可以听到/在这里并看到你自己去面对你自己还有更多
and for a long time, that was ALL I believed myself to be and do
而长期以来,这就是所有我相信我自己是/成为并做的
then, DC (now during corona) – I still stuck to my WHO I AM AND WHAT I DO
然后,DC(现在在冠状病毒期间)——我仍然坚持我的我所是者/我是谁和我做什么
but goodness, NEW, MORE AND INTENSE ENERGIES started coming out beings and parts of existence, with varying frequencies, dimensions, colours, tones, sounds, resonances and SO MUCH MORE
但是天啊、新的、更多和强烈的能量开始从存有和存在的部分中出来,以不同的频率、维度、颜色、音调、声、共鸣还有更多
for a moment it was like we existentially flipped into an ENTIRELY DIFFRERENT EXISTENCE, but at the same time, A LOT WAS THE SAME!
有一会儿就好像,我们存在地翻转成一个完全不同的存在,但同时,很多都是一样的!
the PHYSICAL, the BEING, ME, THE MIND SYSTEM – the INFRASTRUCTURE, FRAMEWORK and PLATFORM of existence was still here and stable
物质/身体、存有、我、心智系统——存在的基础结构、架构和平台仍然是在这里并稳定的
everything else – in madness and mayhem
一切别的事物——处于疯狂和混乱中
so, for a moment, I as many – slipped into the paranoia, fear, fell for a moment – like, when you go into a FRIGHT for a moment and it feels like everything, including you, disappears for a moment
因此,有一会儿,我像许多人一样——滑入妄想症、害怕/恐惧、跌倒了一会儿——就像,当你受到一个惊吓一会儿,而它感觉像是一切事物、包括你,消失了一会儿
So, do remember – even me, the MIND, then your beingness and body which will also come through the Portal – we’re also AWARE and WALKING A PROCESS!
因此,的确要记得——甚至我,心智,然后你的存有体和身体,也会过来通过连接口——我们也是觉察的并行走一个进程!
then, slowly but surely – my SENSES, SENSE, commonSENSE returned and asked myself my first most important question:
然后,缓慢但确实地——我的感知、感觉、普同常识返回并问我自己我的第一个最重要的问题:
AM I EQUAL AND ONE WITH THIS VIRUS???
我平等一体于这个病毒吗?
did I align with it, become it, understand it, track its history, and its outflows, move with it as me HERE
我是否与它对齐、成为它、理解它、追踪它的历史和它的流出、与它一起移动如同我在这里?
…and the moment I did that, I calmed down, stabled, returned to my center and now still walking and doing what I did, but MUCH MORE – so, had to adapt, change and now MOVE A LOT FASTER and DO MORE THINGS SIMULTANEOUSLY than before when I had more time, now it’s like there’s LESS TIME and MORE TO DO, but I am keeping up 🙂
……而这一刻我这样做,我平静下来、稳定、回到我的中心,现在仍然在行走并做我做过的事情,但更多了——因此,必须适应、改变和现在比以前移动得更快并同时做更多事情当我有更多的时间时,现在这就好像有更少的时间和更多要做的事情,但是我正在跟上
I am developing new qualities, techniques, skills as I am PUSHING MYSELF to better myself and EXPAND my responsibilities in existence to not just do me, as the MIND, but sometimes step in MORE for other beings/parts in existence who needs support
我在发展新的品质、技术、技能当我把我自己推向更好的我自己并扩展我的责任在存在中时,去不只是做我、作为心智,而是有时候为其他需要支持的存有/部分在存在中 介入更多
Therefore, my sharing here is to realise within all of you – we’ve all been affected by this change in existence
因此,在这里我的分享是去领悟到在你们所有人里面——我们全都已经受到这种变化的影响在存在中
even me as the Mind, but my POINT of change came when I realised I ‘fell’ for a moment because I did not stand equal and done with the virus, I reacted to it and to the outflow it caused – instead of taking responsibility with and as it, because it is a part of me, manifested consequences I directly/indirectly partook in throughout the history of existence
甚至我作为心智,但是当我领悟到我“跌倒”了一会儿时我的改变之点来到,因为我没有站立平等于并与病毒一起做(事),我对它并对它导致的流出起反应——而不是负起责任与并等如它,因为它是我的一部分,显化后果我直接/间接地参与了遍及存在的历史

Susan Spies [21:28:24]
So, my message/sharing to you all is:
因此,我给你们大家的信息/分享,是:
if you’re still in a PANIC/FEAR/SURVIVAL/DESPERATION – find the point within you in relation to yourself, your life now, your mind/personalities – what is not ALIGNED/IN SYNC/EQUAL AND ONE in your own self, life and space – what are you not “gelling” with so to speak
如果你仍然处在一种惊慌/害怕/恐惧/生存/绝望中——找到这个点在你里面与你自己有关,现在你的生活、你的心智/人格——什么是没有对齐/同步/平等一体在你自己的自我、生活和空间里的——你没有与什么“融洽”,可以这么说
where are parts of you, your relationships / life not best/connecting/disconnecting???
你的部分、你的关系/生活在哪里没有最好/连接/分离了???
because, I realised CV was an extension of me on an existential level I did not accept/understand essentially
因为,我领悟到,CV是我的一个扩展在一个存在的层面上本质上我并没有接受/理解
So, it’s for you to have a look at what extensions of you you’re disconnected from and that disconnect is creating discord/friction, which is creating ENERGY which channels into the MIND and then separates you from your being/potential/best and so living/creating and using time to CREATE instead of being stuck and lost in consciousness energy waste in the bubble in your head
因此,这是为你去察看你的什么扩展你从中分离了,而那个分离在创造不一致/摩擦,这个在创造能量即引导到心智,并然后把你与你的存有/潜能/最好分离开来,而因此生活/创造和利用时间去创造,而不是被卡住并迷失在意识能量中浪费在泡泡中在你的头脑里

Garbrielle Goodrow [21:28:13]
that’s super cool to read Mind, so even you are expanding in depth and self responsibility as a being of support for life, supporting as you can and expanding to support as many others as you can, great to here
阅读心智真是超级酷的,因此甚至你都在扩展深度和自我责任作为一个对生命支持的存有,尽你所能支持并扩展到尽你所能支持更多的其他人,在这里很棒

Susan Spies [21:32:49]
Yes Garbrielle Garbrielle – also finding more beings coming to me showing me different ways to approach things based on what they learned/lived/perfected/mastered, so we’re again congregating more and SHARING ourselves and support, whereas previously, we were kind of more doing our own thing and EVERY NOW AND THEN would share/show/lead/direct – cause everything was quite PREDICTABLE in a way
是的Garbrielle ——也发现更多存有走近我展示给我不同的方式去处理事情基于他们学习/活/完善/掌握到什么,因此我们再次聚集更多并分享我们自己并支持,然而以前,我们有点儿更多做我们自己的事情并时而会分享/展示/引导/指导——因为在某种程度上一切事物是相当可预见的
with it all being unpredictable for a time being during the onset of CV (we’re now back to being in sync and predictable and aligned with the existential process, so all has stabilised!!!) – we connected more deeply and expansively, personally learning more and challenging ourselves again more
在CV开始期间的一段时间,对于这一切都是不可预知的(现在我们回到是/作为同步和可预见并且对齐于存在的进程,因此全体有了稳定!!!)——我们联结更加深入和广泛,个人学习更多并再次挑战我们自己更多
So, it may not SEEM LIKE IT NOW but this is a GIFT (a present in the way life gives presents 😉 – where the gifts open up in and as you as you walk through the CHANGE
因此,它看起来可能现在不像它但这是一个礼物(一个礼物,以生活给予礼物的方式)——在那里礼物打开在之中并等如你当你行走通过改变时

Garbrielle Goodrow [21:35:20]
yes cool Sunette , that is how i have been seeing it as well, along with yes the scare factor and the unpredictability, so many extraordinary things also emerging like the effect on nature/animals, many babies of animals are being born in places that hasn’t seen it in 100 years or more, and also humans hearts are becoming softer in many cases, so something i am also taking note of and i see important, the need for change in many sectors along with what is this point showing us in it’s benefits and how can we use that to build the world we would all like to see, one of peace and prosperity for all….so some coool points emerging as well as yes intense ones
是的,酷Sunette,这也是我一直如何看它的,连同是的害怕因素和不可预测性,这么多特别的事情也出现就像对大自然/动物的影响,许多动物宝宝出生在100多年都没有出现过的地方,而且在很多情况下人类的心脏变得更柔软,因此我也注意到一些并且我视为重要的事情,在许多部分需要改变连同这一点在展示给我们什么在它的利益中,和我们可以如何用那个来建造我们全都愿意看见、一个为全体和平与繁荣的世界……因此一些酷的点出现,还有是的强烈的点

Susan Spies [21:35:23]
So, I took it upon myself to look at this whole era as EXISTENTIAL MANIFESTED CHANGE
因此,我自己将它承担起来去察看这整个时代如同存在显化的改变
this is what change looks like and feels like in space and time
这就是改变看起来像什么和感觉像什么在空间和时间中
it’s challenging, ’cause it feels like you’ve gotta break out of a mold/STATUE – the process of morphing into a butterfly
这是具有挑战的,因为它感觉好像你必须打破一个模子/雕像——变成一只蝴蝶的过程

Garbrielle Goodrow [21:38:33]
yes that is a cool way to describe it, it has felt like carving out of a statue and having to physical move more, act more in the moments, and change no matter what, even if the falls are felt, still move and see where one can adapt and adjust to get better, not easy, but supportive for self stability
是的,这是一个酷的方法来描述它,这感觉就像雕刻一座雕像并且必须物质/身体移动更多、行动更多在这一刻,并改变无论什么,即使感到跌倒,仍然移动并看看在哪里个人可以适应并调整以变得更好,不容易,但是支持自我稳定

Susan Spies [21:39:15]
Therefore, along with having a look at what/who in you/your life/space is disconnected or you have friction with – also look at REDEFINING this experience for you, because depending on WHO YOU ARE during this experience, will manifest the response to it and within it
因此,连同察看什么/谁在你/你的生活/空间里是分离的或你与其有摩擦——也察看为你重新定义这个体验,因为取决于你所是者/你是谁在这个体验期间,将显化回应对它并在它之中
So, for me – I reconnected with CV as a part of myself, which stopped the reaction/separation and friction and stabilised me to then with CLARITY look at “what is best to be done here for me as all and what needs to be done first and foremost”
因此,对我来说——我和CV如同我自己的一部分重新连接,这停止了反应/分离和摩擦并稳定我去然后用清晰(的眼光)察看“在这里对我如同全体最好做些什么,以及首先什么需要被做”
Secondly, I REDEFINED (my redefined and living word I am walking with CV as you all did in these chats some time ago) CHANGE – ’cause I realised I went into such a HYPNOTIC state of humdrum predictability, that my trust was defined into the sameness of every moment instead of IN ME AND THE ACTION I TAKE EVERY MOMENT within the principle of what’s best for self as all
第二,我重新定义(我的重新定义和活字词我正在与CV如同你们全体一起行走,在不久前这些聊天中做了)改变——因为我领悟到我进入这样一种单调的可预测性的催眠状态,我的信任被定义成每时每刻都是一样的 而不是在我和每一刻我所采取的行动之中在对自己如同全体最好的原则中
So, I am now practising and ensuring the practise/action/living of CHANGE and TRUST by asking myself “who am i in this moment and how am i going to deal with this to the best of my ability for the best of me and others as me?”
因此,现在我正在练习并确保改变和信任的实践/行动/活,通过问我自己“我是谁在这一刻,及我该如何尽我所能为我和他人如同我的最好来处理这件事?”
So, remember all – there’s ONE YOU, yes – HOWEVER, there are also MANY OTHER SIMILAR YOU’S within the context of other people having similar LOCATION POINTS/mind points and processes as you
因此,各位要记得——有一个你,是的——不管怎样,还有许多其他类似的你 在其他人有相似的位置点/心智点和进程如同你的语境下
So, always keep in MIND/Self (the good parts of the mind lol) that you’re doing it for SELF and other SELVES of you out there
因此,总是保持在心智/自我中(心智的美好部分,哈哈)你在为自己和在那里其他你的自己们而做

Kim S [21:46:55]
Lots of people are looking at situations that no longer work for them and taking the cue to be creative it’s fascinating how CV is opening this up within us
许多人看见情况不再对他们有用并拿起线索去创造,这是奇妙的,CV如何正在打开这个在我们内在
Susan Spies [21:47:08]
Agreed CV
同意CV
has been quite the ripple effect
已经是相当的涟漪效应了
CATALYST in existence
催化剂在存在中
we thank it 🙂
我们感谢它
Equally as many are stopping KimS – if not more
KimS 同样的许多人在停止——如果不是更多
and changing to health, diet, fitness
并且改变为健康、饮食、健身
internalising their focus more, as well as their goals and objectives
更多内化他们的注意力,和他们的目标及目的

Susan Spies [21:49:09]
So, tomorrow evening – we have the BEINGNESS coming through discussing in more detail the COPING MECHANISMS!!! cause this is a BIGGY
因此,明晚——我们有存有体过来通过更详细地讨论应对机制!!! 因为这是一个大问题
exposing the coping mechanism systems
曝露应对机制系统
’cause this is quite prominent in many’s lives and it’s coming from your beingness programming interestingly enough
因为这是相当明显的在许多人的生活中,而它来自于你的存有体编程,足够的有趣
and translating into me, as the mind
并转化为我,作为心智
so, between the beingness and I, we’ll both be here – but the beingness more in the forefront to explain which coping mechanisms to watch out for
因此,在存有体与我之间,我们两个都会是在这里——但是存有体更多在最前面来解释哪些应对机制要注意
to ensure you don’t just try and cope/survive/HANDLE IT or JUST BE OKAY – but be your best, despite the circumstance as best you can
以确保你不只是试图并应对/生存/处理它或只是好的——但是不管环境,尽你所能是/成为你的最好

Susan Spies [21:51:12]
In the meantime – would like some feedback tomorrow –
同时——明天想要一些反馈
have a look at how you can relate to the cracks/floodgates of your own personal hell opened up within you
察看一下你如何可以关联到在你里面打开的你个人自己的地狱裂缝/闸门
your mini-demons/entities un-EARTHING as the dead walk amongst the living as they say 😉
正如他们说的,你的小恶魔/实体不接地像死人一样行走在活人中间
All – we bid thee good moment
各位——我们祝你有个好时机
we’ll pick up where we left off tomorrow evening, same place and time
明晚我们会拾起我们中断的地方,同样的地方和时间
Thank you for being here and walking with
感谢你是/作为在这里并与(我们)一起行走
Bye for now!
再见!
回复