米基与生命回顾的存有们通过连接口关于3个原则的支柱和生活的指南针

回复
高洪0221
帖子: 1217
注册时间: 周日 7月 26, 2015 11:20 am

帖子 高洪0221 »

MyKey and Life Review beings through The Portal on 3 pillars of Principles and the Life Compass

2020年5月11日
图片

Susan Spies8:42 pm
How 3 pillars of principles 1. SELF HONESTY -calling ourselves out when we notice we’re being reactive, backchatting, gossiping, comparing, 2. ACCEPTING SUPPORT AND FEEDBACK and 3. pushing through CHANGE; supported some with establishing that backbone/compass as the starting point reason/purpose for walking/living/becoming process
3个原则的支柱,1.自我诚实——当我们注意到我们是反应的、在背聊、闲聊、比较时召唤我们自己,2.接受支持和反馈,以及3.推着通过改变,如何支持一些人来建立那个支柱/指南针作为为了行走/生活/成为进程的出发点理由/目的
In this chat, we’re continuing from Friday’s topic on WHY/WHO/WHAT I AM as the reason, integrity and action – one’s own ‘life creed/living principles’ when it comes to walking process. MyKey will begin 5 after the hour – together with many other Life Review beings support and input during discussions
在这次聊天中,我们继续星期五的话题关于我是为什么/谁/什么作为理由、完整和行动——当提到行走进程个人自己的“生活信条/生活原则”。米基(MyKey,直译:我的钥匙)将在1小时5分钟后开始——连同许多其他生命回顾的存有们在讨论期间支持并输入

Susan Spies9:08 pm
“Be IN this world, not OF it” – change from the inside out, same with SELF- we change from the inside out, we’re IN the mind, but not OF it – learning how to work with it and or change it depending what we’re facing
“在这个世界上,不属于它”——改变由内而外,自我也是如此——我们由内而外改变,我们在心智中,但是不属于它——学习如何工作于它和/或根据我们在面对什么来改变它
same with the world, there’s a lot that needs changing, but there’s also much infrastructure we can still work with and use
世界也是如此,有许多需要改变,但是也有许多基础设施我们仍然可以工作于并使用
Imagination Series and Soul of Money Series in EQAFE have done recordings showing how to use/work with and change the mind vs using, working with and changing the world without; very cool understanding of living with self and in this world within balance
在EQAFE中想象力系列和金钱的灵魂系列已完成的录音展示了如何使用/工作于并改变心智 与 使用、工作于并改变外面的世界;非常酷的 与自己一起生活并在这个世界上在平衡之中的理解
Alright, so let’s begin with this evening’s topic – myself MyKey and a few Life Review beings here in the Portal to support with sharing different perspectives on how the purpose/reason/self-creed is ignited, created / designed and then lived
好,因此让我们从今晚的主题开始——我自己米基和几个生命回顾的存有们在这里在连接口以支持分享关于目的/理由/自我信条是如何点燃、创造/设计和然后活的不同视角

Susan Spies9:13 pm
I remember Bernard challenging this question in many beings in the afterlife, in the beginning when the Portal opened and beings were still ‘awakening’ to their beingness-life connection away from the mind/consciousness and many of us would observe these instances
我记得伯纳德在许多死后的存有中挑战了这个问题,起初当连接口打开时,而存有们仍然在“觉察”到他们的存有体生命连接远离心智/意识,而我们当中的许多存有会观察这些情况
because more often than not: no one could give themselves a satisfactory answer
因为通常:没有人能给他们自己一个满意的回答
…their minds went blank / whatever reason/purpose they’d share, would feel somewhat incomplete, inadequate, not substantial, unfulfilled or saying what THEY THINK Bernard /others WANTED to hear – you know, trying to give the right/best answer
……他们的心智变成空白/无论他们会分享什么理由/目的,会感觉有点不完整、不充分、不充实、未完成的或者说他们认为伯纳德/他人想要听的话——你知道,试图给出正确/最好的回答
Obviously, all this showed was that the beings never really took the space and time to QUESTion this relationship with self, life, process, day by day, moment by moment, the challenges – and as soon as they took some time with themselves, alone and practised/tested some commitment statements – they slowly but surely started carving out a self definition /course/compass of who I am as process
显然,所有这一切展示的是,存有从未真正花费空间和时间去质疑(QUESTion,QUEST:探索)这个与自己、生命、进程、每一天、每一刻、挑战的关系——而他们一花时间与他们自己在一起、单独的并且实践/测试一些承诺声明——他们就缓慢但确实地开始雕刻出我所是者/我是谁的一个自我定义/路线/指南针如同进程
In the dimensions now, for example – we can each actually see the symbol of one another’s compass
现在在次元界中,例如——实际上我们每个(存有)都能看到彼此的指南针的标志
which is pretty cool
这是非常酷的
we decided to SYMBOLIZE our reasons/purposes/principles/values we live/stand by to cross-reference and support ourselves and each other, so that – if/when we see a newbeing in existence with no compass, we can guide them, OR when we see a compass is not fulfilled, we support
我们决定符号化我们所活/坚持的我们的理由/目的/原则/价值以互相参照并支持我们自己和彼此,以便——如果/当我们看到一个新的存有在存在中没有指南针时,我们可以指导他们,或者当我们看到一个指南针未完成时,我们支持

Rebecca Dalmas9:15 pm
I can see that in the way I respond at times, attempting to connect at another person’s level when what I am really doing is dodging objections I fear happening – which makes no sense.
我可以看到有时以我回应的方式,企图在另一个人的层面上连接当我真正在做什么是避开我害怕发生的反对——这毫无意义
Susan Spies9:17 pm
Yes Rebecca, sometimes you have to consider another person’s mind and process – there’s a being here who’s sharing that, what you can consider looking at: is to simply say “I am working with mindfulness, self awareness – understanding the science of thoughts and emotions to support my thinking, behaviour to be more positive for me and others”
是的Rebecca,有时候你必须考虑另一个人的心智和进程——有一个存有在这里正在分享这些,你可以考虑察看什么:是去简单的说“我在工作于关注、自我觉察——理解想法和情绪的科学来支持我的思考、行为是/成为对我和他人更积极的”
So, here – you’re saying EXACTLY what you’re walking now, just using VOCABULARY that another can relate to
因此,在这里——你在说的正是现在你正在行走什么,只是使用他人可以关联到的词汇
this does not diminish you in any way, it actually makes you more aware and considerate with how to word who you are and what you do
这个没有以任何方式缩减你,实际上它让你更加觉察并考虑到如何用字词表达你所是者/你是谁和你做什么

Garbrielle9:16 pm
is this separate from the beingness signature Sunette ?
Sunette,这个与存有体标识是分离的吗?
Susan Spies9:20 pm
Garbrielle Garbrielle Yes, this is separate from the Beingness Drawings. We realised the IMPORTANCE of the self-life compass, because we got so easily distracted! especially in the beginning when our awareness wasn’t AS STRONG and would so readily slip back into consciousness cause our integration into it was still so deep and strong. Now that the tables have turned, it’s not that we NEED the compass anymore, but still cool to have it and still cross-reference 😉 even though we have transcended the need for it
Garbrielle Garbrielle,是的,这个与存有体图画是分开的。我们领悟到自我生活指南针的重要性,因为我们这么容易分心!尤其是一开始当我们的觉察不那么强壮的时候,并且会如此轻易地滑回到意识因为我们的融合到它仍然是如此深刻和强烈的。现在形势已发生转变,这并不是我们不再需要指南针,而是去拥有它仍然是酷的,并仍然相互参照,即使我们已经超越了对它的需要

Bitia Catana9:17 pm
could you elaborate a little on what is our ‘life compass’ Susan ? how does this differ from beingness? is this ‘purpose’?
Susan,你能细说一些关于我们的“生活的指南针”是什么吗?这个与存有体有什么不同?这个是“目的”吗?
Susan Spies9:23 pm
Bitia Bitia – your BEINGNESS is what is coming through slowly but surely as your SELF AWARENESS expands and you learn to live redefined words and start stepping out of consciousness into self directive living. The COMPASS is more a TOOL of support – an EXTENTION OF YOU to support in NAVIGATING, GUIDING AND DIRECTING and REMINDING!!! your being/awareness to be HERE and do your best to live your best when you sometimes go off course into consciousness
Bitia Bitia – 你的存有体是什么正在缓慢但确实地过来通过如同你的自我觉察扩展,而你学习去活重新定义字词并开始走出意识进入自我指导的活。指南针更多是一种支持的工具——一个你的扩展去支持在航行、主导和指导和提醒方面!!!你的存有/觉察是/成为在这里并且尽你所能去活你的最佳当你有时偏离航线进入意识时

Matti Freeman9:18 pm
yes the practice of what we’re doing / concept already exists, we just make it more specific so can frame it as such
是的,我们在做什么的实践/概念已经存在,我们只是让它更具体因此可以把它就这样框定下来
@mattifreeman Matti – yes, exactly 🙂
@mattifreeman Matti – 是的,没错

Rebecca Dalmas9:17 pm
If you have that compass a quality how would you describe it ?
如果你有那个指南针的一个质量,你会如何描述它?
@rebdalmas Rebecca – what do you mean with quality exactly?
@rebdalmas Rebecca – 你说的质量到底是什么意思?
Rebecca Dalmas9:22 pm
I have been looking at intention – it is a way of forming a stable inner compass because others do pick up on inner certainty
我一直在察看意图——它是一种形成一个稳定的内在指南针的方式,因为他人的确注意到内在的确定性
This in itself has brought forward the point of how scattered we are when in fear . That stability point .
这个本身已提出我们是多么的分散当处于害怕/恐惧中时的点。那个稳定点。
Susan Spies9:23 pm
@rebdalmas Rebecca – intension, yes – another good word/reference, your intent/intension/goal with self/life/future/process
@rebdalmas Rebecca – 意图,是的——另一个好的字词/参照,你对自己/生活/未来/进程的意图/决心/目标

Susan Spies9:24 pm
A story:
一个故事:
For me, MyKey – with being a Demon and COMPLETELY immersing myself in and as consciousness, even though done deliberately, it was a LOOOOOOOOONG arduous and challenging process to release myself from the depths of definition, integration and merging with consciousness – so, it was EXCEPTIONALLY easy to give into the mind, and just “apparently accidentally ‘slip’ on an imaginary banana peel that just came out of nowhere and I seemed to somehow fall into a hole so deep I couldn’t get out – losing any and all ability to stand up” lol
对我,米基来说——对于作为一个恶魔并完全使我自己沉浸在之中并等如意识,即使是故意做的,它是一个非常非常非常漫长、艰巨和挑战的过程去从定义的深度、与意识的融合和合并中释放我自己——因此,这是格外容易去顺从心智,并只是“显然不小心在一块想象中的香蕉皮上‘滑倒’了,只是不知道从哪里来的,而我似乎不知怎么的跌入一个洞里,那么深我无法出去——失去了任何和所有去站立起来的能力”哈哈
So, this was the ‘game’ I was playing with myself with my difficulty level when it came to making that shift from walking as Consciousness to changing into Life Awarenesss – the slips, falls, slides, stumbles and then excusing/justifying them
因此,这是我与我自己玩耍的“游戏”关于当提到作出那个转变从作为意识行走到改变成生命觉察时我的困难等级——滑倒、跌倒、滑下去、错误和然后找借口/辩解它们
Therefore, DEFINING A COMPASS/reason/purpose for why, who and what/how I am in this process supported me to GET UP/GET OUT of the mind ASAP when I saw myself slip/fall instead of dragging out the consequence and allowing excuses/justifications to prevent me from changing
因此,为了我为什么是、我是谁和什么/如何来定义一个指南针/理由/目的在这个进程中支持我去尽快起来/摆脱心智当我看到我自己滑倒/跌倒时,而不是拖延后果并允许借口/辩解来阻止我改变
Herein, I started with my first reason, which I mentioned in my earlier chat “I didn’t want to be a part of this existence and its consequence as I have been as a demon” – I saw how my INACTION and ISOLATION actually contributed to MILLENIA of consequences, still playing out to this day…and I never wanted to feel so powerless and responsible at the same time
于此,我从我的第一个理由开始,这个我在我之前的聊天中提起过“我不想要是/成为这个存在的一部分和它的后果如同我一直作为一个恶魔”——我看到我的不作为和隔离实际上如何导致了几千年的后果,仍然播出到今天……而我从来没想过同时感到如此无力和负责
That thrust of awakening within me just SHOOK me to my CORE and I decided there and then, I will be ACTIVELY WITH AWARENESS participating to create a better world, in the hereafter and the here
那个唤醒的插入在我里面只是摇动我到我的核心,而当时当地我决定,我将积极的用觉察参与到创造一个更好的世界、在生后并且在这里。
So, that’s been my PRIMARY foundation I always go back to
因此,这就是我总是回去的我的最初基础

Susan Spies9:30 pm
Another story –
另一个故事——
lol a funny, but memorable one
哈哈,一个有趣、但令人难忘的故事
Bernard once asked a teenager who had recently crossed over, and he had a rough life on the streets – made it from when he was 6/7 years old; so Bernard asked him: why are you here? Because this kid was GOING FOR IT when it came to walking the life review, the forgiveness, the process – with absolute dedication and fervor and excitement in a way that we hadn’t seen in a while – a very unique energy
一次伯纳德问一个最近过渡的青少年,而他在大街上过着一种艰苦的生活——从他6/7岁的时候开始;因此伯纳德问他:为什么你在这里?因为这个小孩只管去干了当提到行走生命回顾、宽恕、进程——在某种程度上带着绝对的献力和热情和兴奋,我们有一段时间没有看到过的—— 一种非常独特的能量
and the kid simply says to Bernard: well – it’s all me isn’t it? So, I’m just living, accessing and experiencing different parts of me and to be honest, I like this life better than my other one – so, I would really like to stay here…maybe we can also make earth this way one day, then we wouldn’t have to come all the way here to see what’s possible.”
而这个小孩只是对伯纳德说:“好——这全都是我,不是吗?因此,我只是在活、接取并体验我的不同部分,并且是/成为诚实的,我喜欢这一世胜过我的另一世——因此,我真的很想呆在这里……也许有一天我们也可以让地球变成这样,那么我们就不需要远道而来在这里来看看什么是可能的了。”
Such innocence, and we all had a good laugh – because the kid initially thought he REALLY had to behave and do everything well to stay in existence lol, though when he understood everything, he had EVEN MORE passion to bring forth support to earth/humanity – but obviously, as we all learned in time, it’s not going to happen overnight – we first have to walk through the CONSEQUENCE and BREAKTHROUGH the old to rebirth the new, but we’re getting there 🙂
如此天真,我们都大笑起来——因为小孩最初认为他真的必须行为并把一切事情都做好以呆在存在中,哈哈,尽管在他理解了一切事物的时候,他有更多的激情去把支持带上前来给地球/人类——但显然,因为我们都在时间中学习,它不会在一夜之间发生——首先我们必须行走通过后果并且突破旧的以让新的重生,但是我们正在到达那里
For this kid, his COMPASS is “I like this life better than my last life and I want to make this happen on earth”
对这个小孩来说,他的指南针是“我喜欢这一世胜过我的上一世而且我想要让这一切发生在地球上”
So, this one realisation and statement is what still drives this being to this day
因此,这一个领悟和声明是仍然驱动这个存有直到今天的东西

Gabriel Aceves9:32 pm
I can pretty much relate to your words at this stage of my process Sunette/MYKEY. I see myself currently working on that development of self trust, realizing that it’s never about a “betray or mistrust outside” but only within me. Thanks for your words, they really come into the core
Sunette/米基,我几乎可以关联到你的字词在我进程的这个阶段。我看到我自己最近致力于自我信任的发展,领悟到这从来不是关于一个“背叛或不信任在外面”而是只在我里面。谢谢你的字词,它们真的进入核心

Susan Spies9:36 pm
Other beings amended, expanded, changed, adapted their compass over time – tweaked it here and there
其他存有随着时间修正、扩展、改变、调整他们的指南针——在这里和那里调整它
THerefore, also know – for some, it may be simple, others a paragraph, others a page, others an ONGOING process
因此,也要知道——对一些人来说,它可能很简单,有些人是一个段落,有些人是一页,有些人是一个持续的过程
HOWEVER, the COMPASS creation begins with ONE POINT
不管怎样,指南针的创造从一个点开始
Therefore, we’re only in the BEGINNING of creating your compasses OR some of you may realise you already have a reference as a compass, you just haven’t realised its value of support it can contribute to reminding yourself to FOCUS on self/life and not slip, slide and fall into the mind/consciousness as often, but rather focus on creation and your passions in life
因此,我们只是在创造我们的指南针的开始,或者你们中的一些人可能领悟到你已经有一个参照作为一个指南针,你只是还没有领悟到它的支持的价值,它可以贡献到提醒你自己来专注于自己/生活而不是像往常一样滑倒、下跌和落入心智/意识,而是宁可专注于创造和你对生活的激情

Kim S9:38 pm
The compass can also be defined as the starting point – Sunette ? The ultimate reason for walking ?
Sunette – 指南针也可以被定义为出发点吗?行走的最终理由吗?
Susan Spies9:39 pm
Yes KimS Kim – compass, starting point, lighthouse, guardian angel, reason, purpose, credo, value system – all used interchangeably
是的KimS Kim——指南针、出发点、灯塔、守护天使、理由、目的、信条、价值体系——所有这些都可交换使用

Susan Spies9:41 pm
Alright, so designing/creating and using the COMPASS tool is what we’re going to support with in chats to come. For now, wanted to open up some BASIC points only for YOU take the initiative in yourself and own life and look at the meaning/value of this for you
好的,因此设计/创造并使用指南针工具是,我们将在将到来的聊天中用来支持的东西。目前,想要打开一些基本点只是为你采取主动在你自己和自己的生活中并为你察看这个的意义/价值
So, what we’re do is meet here again WEDNESDAY EVENING, same time and place
因此,我们要做的是周三晚上在这里再见面,相同的时间和地点
See which words align best for you
看看哪一些字词对齐对你最好
whether it be
无论它是
COMPASS or STARTING POINT or PURPOSE
指南针或出发点或目的
REASON, LIFE SPARK, GUIDELINE, MORALS, VALUES, WORTHS, the angel on your shoulder 😉 – whichever resonates best with you,
理由、生命火花、指导方针、道德、价值、值得、天使在你的肩膀上——无论哪一个共鸣最适合你
YET
然而
has the same ESSENCE and OUTCOME: supporting you as a REMINDER, WAKE UP CALL, like an ALARM CLOCK – to WAKE UP/EXIT the mind and calmly walk into awareness/a better moment with self
有相同的本质和结果:支持你作为一个提醒、唤醒铃,就像一个闹钟——去唤醒/退出心智并平静地走进觉察/一个与自己在一起的更好片刻

Ida Bra Ingadottir9:41 pm
heart, heart of matter, drive, purpose, fulfillment, being, become, hurt, pain, love, principle, space, honor
心、物质的心、驱动、目的、完成、存在、成为、伤害、痛苦、爱、原则、空间、荣耀
Susan Spies9:44 pm
Yes Ida Ida Bra also cool word references
是的Ida Ida Bra,也是酷的字词参照

Bitia Catana9:44 pm
a word comes up for me a lot recently: ‘fire’
对我来说最近一个字词出现很多:“火焰”
Susan Spies9:45 pm
Yes Bitia – lol Lilly often used that one with Veno when he went during his EGO phase, LOL she’d literally light up a fire under his arse visually and then he’d know “uh oh…sparked the fury of a woman scorned here”
是的Bitia – 哈哈,莉莉经常与维诺使用那一个(字词)当他走在他的自我意识阶段期间时,哈哈,字面上地她会在他的屁股下面点燃一团火,视觉上地,而然后他会知道“嗯哦……在这里激起了一个女人轻蔑的愤怒”
So, you can also make it playful and fun – doesn’t have to be too serious, Lilly though has an INCREDIBLE GIFT of being ABSOLUTELY STERN, STRICT AND SERIOUS but yet manages playfulness – one of a kind this one
因此,你也可以让它变得好玩和有趣——不必太严肃,虽然莉莉有一个是/作为绝对严厉、严格和严肃的不可思议的礼物,但还是设法做到有趣——这一个是独一无二的
I’ll bring Lils and Veno through Wednesday to direct the chat, they can share their individual and together compass support
星期三我将带莉莉和维诺通过来指导聊天,他们可以分享他们的个别和共同的指南针的支持
lol you’re certain to have a little chuckle with Lil’s compass – crafty, but innocently adorable
哈哈,你肯定会对莉莉的指南针有一点咯咯地笑——狡猾,但天真可爱

Susan Spies9:47 pm
Alrighty all, we leave you here for this night
好的各位,今晚我们就讲到这里
OPen this point up for you unconditionally
无条件地为你打开这个点
don’t THINK or OVERTHINK it too much
不要思考或想它太多了
can simply write down the question for yourself, even look back and see how far you’ve come ALREADY!!!
可以为你自己简单的写下问题,甚至回顾并看看你已经走了多远了!!!
maybe the answer is and always has been already here 🙂 you just haven’t tapped into it and used it consciously to support you more visibly and directly
也许答案是并总是一直已经在这里,你只是还没有有意识地接入它并使用它来明显并直接的支持你更多
It’s like finding that money in an OLD JACKET or pants pocket you forgot about lol
这就好像在你忘记了的一件旧夹克或裤子口袋里发现了那笔钱
a lucky and good find that can support with a real treat
一个幸运和好的发现可以支持一个真正的治疗
Thank you all for being here and participating
谢谢你们各位是在这里并参与
much appreciated as always
一如既往的非常感谢
Lils and Veno REALLY looking forward to Wednesday!
莉莉和维诺真的很期待星期三
Bye for now!
再见!
回复