冠状病毒与米基通过连接口讨论实际的活解决方法,专注活字词

回复
高洪0221
帖子: 1217
注册时间: 周日 7月 26, 2015 11:20 am

帖子 高洪0221 »

Coronavirus and MyKey through the Portal discussing practical living solutions, living words focus
2020年5月8日
图片

Susan Spies9:00 pm
CV and MyKey through the Portal – discussing practical living solutions, living words focus – we start 5 after the hour
冠状病毒(CV)与米基(MyKey直译:我的钥匙)通过连接口——讨论实际的活解决方法,专注活字词——我们一小时5分钟后开始

Daniel Malara9:07 pm
Hi all! Thanks for opening up more detail about the pandemic documentary yesterday. I ruffled some feather in a few groups after sharing it, and now I’ll be able to go back through and give some less polarizing perspectives as support
嗨大家好!感谢昨天打开更多细节关于流行病纪录片。在分享它之后我惹恼了一些人,而现在我将能回顾并给出一些不太极化的视角作为支持

Susan Spies9:07 pm
Good evening all – MyKey here in the forefront for a moment, so having a look at focusing self into real time living change/living words, the question I asked myself is “WHEN DID THIS CHANGE HAPPEN IN ME, EXACTLY?” – where I shifted from PRIMARILY working through my mind/past self and predominantly creating/expanding within myself and unifying with the rest of existence as I am now
各位晚上好——米基在这里在最前面一会儿,因此察看将自我专注到实时的活改变/活字词,我问我自己的问题是“到底,这个变化什么时候发生在我之中的?”——在那里我移动从最初工作通过我的心智/过去的自我并且主要创造/扩展在我自己里面并与其余的存在如同现在我所是的统一起来
So, going throughout my history in process – this change happened almost naturally, because I didn’t give up pushing through the mind/past/demon self and eventually BROKE THROUGH (a breakthrough) that system into more of mySELF / SELF awareness and so the gradual shift happened into creation, expansion and living words
因此,在进程中回顾我的历史——这种变化几乎是自然地发生,因为我没有放弃推着通过心智/过去/恶魔自己并最终突破(一个突破)那个系统成为更多的我自己/自我觉察,而因此逐渐的转变就发生了成为创造、扩展和活字词
It’s like, hmmm – an example is exercise, when you for example have to do 3 sets of 15 squats and you’re only just starting out – after already having gone for a run and you’re tired, and you’re on that LAST SET and every part of you wants to give up when you’re at NUMBER 11 lol with just 4 MORE TO GO – but you push through, give little yelps and possibly collapse for a moment after those last 4
这就好像,嗯—— 一个例子是锻炼,当你例如必须做3组15个深蹲而你才刚刚开始——在已经跑完步之后你感到累了,而你正在做最后一组,而你的每个部分都想要放弃当你在第11个只剩4个了时——但是你推着通过,发出一声尖叫并且在那4个之后可能崩溃一会儿
but you’re PROUD of yourself, you did it, you pushed through, you BETTERED/bested a part of yourself even though it was challenging and tough
但是你为你自己感到骄傲,你做到了,你推着通过了,你超越/克服你自己的一部分即使它有挑战又艰难
it’s similar when it comes to the mind, when every part of you feels like it gets so annoyed, frustrated, you want to just give up, give in cause it seems easier – and instead you PUSH, you give it all you’ve got – it’s these moments I found, when looking back, which made my breakthrough come so much faster than most in the dimensions
当提到心智这是相似的,当你的每个部分都感到好像它变得如此烦恼、沮丧时,你只是想要放弃、屈服因为这看起来更容易——然而反而你推进、你给予它所有你有的——正是这些片刻我发现,当回看时,这些使我的突破来得比在维度界中的大多数(存有)快得多
all of us actually came together and compared lol and we noticed that those of us who managed to shift faster, was with the aspect of SELF HONESTY -calling ourselves out when we notice we’re being reactive, backchatting, gossiping, comparing, ACCEPTING SUPPORT AND FEEDBACK and pushing through CHANGE
我们所有人实际上聚在一起并且比较,哈哈,而我们注意到我们中那些设法转变得更快的人,是在自我诚实方面——当我们注意到我们在起反应、背聊、闲聊、比较时召唤我们自己,接受支持和反馈并推着通过改变
THOSE 3 DIMENSIONS made a MASSIVE difference in our processes when ‘constructively comparing’ how our change came through
那3个维度在我们的进程中产生了巨大的差别,当“建设性的比较”我们的改变是如何发生的时
Any questions?
有问题吗?

Leila Zamora Moreno9:15 pm
Having your own sauron eye fixed on you lol
有你自己的魔王索伦之眼盯着你
Susan Spies9:17 pm
lol Leila, yes
哈哈Leila,是的

Daniel Malara9:15 pm
this brings up a strong memory for me when working out with a buddy, I was spotting him while he Pushed himself for those final reps, and I made a comparative judgment that I don’t or can’t push as hard as he, and so have inferiorized myself in relation to this Push, comparatively and in general, will walk the SF
当与一个好友一起锻炼时这为我唤起了一个强烈的记忆,我看到他在他逼着自己做那最后一轮的时候,而我作了一个比较的评判:我没有或无法像他一样努力推进,而因此已使我自己次等关联到这个推进、相对且一般地,将行走自我宽恕(SF)

Randy Krafft9:16 pm
makes sense…. it’s that catching self in the act and calling self out on it that sometimes doesn’t happen all that quickly…
有道理……这是在行动中抓住自己并在它上面召唤自己,有时候不会那么快发生……
Susan Spies9:20 pm
Yes Randy, this was also interesting – those who were more ‘LONERS’ in existence, no or VERY FEW deep intimate connections, not very sociable – were, when we really GRASPED the integral meaning, value, worth and peace this process brings: were more inclined to be disciplined in correcting ourselves, being self honest, catching ourselves out and correcting – whereas most (not necessarily all) who had MORE CONNECTIONS (were more sociable and placed importance in their status amongst relationships) with other beings and valued how others perceived them more than they valued how they see themselves – such beings were more prone to secret mind, suppression, personality facades and rather ignoring their own truths than confronting them, calling them out etc
是的Randy,这也是很有趣的——那些更“孤独的人”在存在中,没有或很少深度亲密的连接、不太善于社交——是,当我们真的把握了这个进程带来的整体意义、价值、值得和和平时:是更倾向于自律的以改正我们自己、是/作为自我诚实的、发现我们自己并改正——然而大多数(不一定是所有的)有更多连接的人(是更善于交际的并且在关系当中把重要性放在他们的地位上)与其他存有在一起并且重视他人如何看待他们而非他们重视他们如何看待他们自己——这样的存有更倾向于秘密心智、抑制、人格外观并且宁可忽视他们自己的真相而不愿面对他们、召唤他们等等
so their focus and energy went more into HOW AM I SEEN BY OTHERS – thereby creating more personalities and more tricks and excuses for their mind points; than WHO AM I WITH ME, ALONE and this self honesty/purity/innocence of self
因此他们的焦点和能量更多走进他人是怎么看我的——因此为他们的心智点创造了更多人格和更多骗局和借口,而非我所是者/我是谁与我在一起、单独和这个自我诚实/纯净/天真的自我
So, for me -was easier to confront myself, cause it was easier to really realise -FUCK, it’s just ME and also seeing, even indirectly, the consequences I was creating with having no relationships/.connections -how I was responsible for this existence -so, this was a really deep MARK that stood with and within me to really push my process
因此,对我来说——更容易来面对我自己,因为这更容易真正领悟到——见鬼,这只是我,而且看到,甚至间接地,我在用没有关系/连接所创造的后果——我如何为这个存在负责——因此,这是一个真的很深的标志与并在我里面去实际上推进我的进程
herein, maybe another dimension to investigate when it comes to CHANGE and pushing your change, is asking yourself WHY – what’s your purspose and reason FOR YOU for walking this?
于此,当提到改变和推进你的改变时,可能另一个维度要调查,是问你自己为什么——什么是为你为行走这个(进程)你的目的和理由?
that can be your saving grace in times when it does get tough and you for a moment forget
这可能是你的可取之处在时间中当它的确变得艰难和你有一会儿忘记了时
Randy Krafft9:24 pm
absolutely
绝对地
Susan Spies9:24 pm
and this purpose/reason is for you, it’s something unique – mine was and is simple: I remind myself of the consequence I saw of even my indirect/inaction approach to existence and it was a part I no longer wanted to be a part of, I wanted to be something more than just a ‘demon’ 🙂 and something more for existence as an extension of me
而这个目的/理由是为你的,这是某些独一无二的东西——我的曾经是并且是简单:我提醒我自己我看到的甚至我的间接/不作为方式对存在的后果,而它是一部分我不再想要是/成为的一部分,我想要是/成为不只是一个“恶魔”而是某种更多为了存在如同我的一个扩展的事物

Leila Zamora Moreno9:25 pm
Having to remind myself why I am doing this, otherwise do easy to slip into autopilot. Like I have to deliberately slap myself awake and remind me of my commitment and why, recondition myself from mind starting point to life starting point
必须提醒我自己为什么我要这样做,否则的确容易滑入自动驾驶。好像我必须刻意怕打醒我自己并提醒我关于我的承诺及为什么,修复我自己从心智出发点到生命出发点

Daniel Malara9:25 pm
I can relate to having a hard time asking “how do I see myself?” because “who am I, but how others see me”…kind of so, some displaced authority, but with bringing it back to self is essential to be empowered to create the unknown
我可以关联到有一个艰难时刻提问“我如何看待我自己?”因为“我是谁,但是他人如何看待我”……有点儿因此,一些被取代的权威,但是随着将它带回给自己是对被赋权去创造未知必不可少的
Susan Spies9:26 pm
@dan2all Dan – the pushing point, that comes with practise – some people just got to know their threshold, so it just means you’ve got to learn how far you can push your body/yourself within it. A suggestion here is to, when that FIRST MOMENT of AHHHHHHHH I WANT TO GIVE UP NOW comes up, to push just a little further and a little more, and then the next time, you push even more and so you learn you can actually handle more than your MIND realise 😉 – even physically
@dan2all Dan ——推进点,伴随练习而发生——一些人只是知道他们的极限,因此这仅仅意味着你必须学习你能推进你的身体/你自己在它之中有多远。在这里一个建议是去,当第一个片刻的 啊……现在我想要放弃 出现时,去只是往前推进一点点、再(往前推)多一点,而然后下一次,你推进甚至更多,而因此你学到你实际上可以处理比你的心智所认识到——甚至身体上的更多
Daniel Malara9:29 pm
cool MyKey Sunette that really helps actually, gradual, instead of aiming for perfect, and giving up way too soon
酷的 米基/ Sunette,这真的有帮助实际上、逐渐的,而不是追求完美、而且放弃方法太快
Susan Spies9:29 pm
Yes, we take for granted that even our isolation and inaction contributes to the consequence in existence – because it’s like we’re HERE, but just sitting back, couch potato and eating popcorn while the world and people fall apart within it AND new lives getting born into it at the same time!!! gracious, we’ve been so desensitized when it comes to the gravity of consequence in this world
是的,我们理所当然的认为即使我们的隔离和不作为也贡献于后果在存在中——因为这就像我们是在这里,但只是袖手旁观、躺在沙发上看电视并吃着爆米花当这个世界和人们在其中分崩离析且同时新的生命出生在其中的时候!!!天哪,我们一直如此麻木不仁当涉及到后果的严重性在这个世界上时。
I’d actually like to take this up in a chat: how to unlock our sixth sense of self awareness to awaken into the consequence that’s here and actually get our arses in gear and expand our influence of change in ourselves and this world more
我实际上愿意调查这一点在一个聊天中:如何开启你的自我觉察的第六感去唤醒到正是在这里的后果,并且实际上让我们都准备好并且扩展我们改变的影响在我们自己和这个世界里更多
like, essentially asking the question “how did we become so desensitized to our own minds, others, the world…” -I’ll look at it in my history and share my experience within it in next chat
就像,本质上问这个问题“我们如何变得对我们自己的心智、他人、世界……如此麻木?” 下一次聊天我会察看它在我的历史中并分享我的体验在它之中
Susan Spies9:32 pm
Yes Dan @dan2all – remember, where you friend may be now took them TIME – got to BUILD the resilience inside yourself little by little
是的Dan @dan2all ——要记得,你的朋友现在可能在哪里花费他们的时间——必须逐渐地建立你自己内在的弹性

Gabriel Aceves9:30 pm
Sunette/MYKEY – I have noticed a pattern very much related with this deliberate isolation I tried to even in a way impose on myself. Now that I have been learning more and more how to work with other people, I just find myself dealing with the point that you mentioned in the previous chat – self trust – where this “trust” it’s and stands as the point that “has brought me and pushed me through” in a way, and even thou it might not be the best word. I can also see that self trust as “Faith” in a way
Sunette/米基——我已注意到一个模式与这种故意的隔离非常相关,在某种程度上我试图甚至强迫我自己。现在我一直在学习越来越多如何与其他人一起工作,我只是发现我自己在处理你在之前聊天中提到的这个点——自我信任——在那里在某种程度上这个“信任”它是并作为“已经带我并推我通过”的点而站立,而即使它可能不是最好的字词。在某种程度上我也可以看到那个自我信任如同“信心”
I felt like “I was unable to trust others” but the reality that I have found behind this “resistance” of being with other people, game more from this point of blaming “I cannot trust others”
我觉得“我不能信任他人”,但是我已发现在这个是/作为与其他人在一起的“抵抗”背后的现实,游戏更多从这个责备“我无法信任他人”的点开始

Susan Spies9:34 pm
Gabriel Gabriel Aceves – Sunette actually looked at this point recently inside herself, she’s become more starkly aware with even people here in the house, the family, when she gives direction, feedback, support – she’s started to also take what she gives for herself, self support – that was emerges from within her in another’s life situation, is also for herself, but in a different context she can use
Gabriel Gabriel Aceves – 实际上Sunette最近察看这个点在她自己内在,她变得更清晰觉察与甚至人们在这里在房屋、家庭里,当她给出方向、反馈、支持时——她也开始为她自己拿起她所给予的,自我支持——从她内在出来在另一个人的生活情境里,也是为她自己,但她可以在不同的脉络下使用
So, when working with others, especially in the times of today – and you’re in the directive principle seat, also take a moment and SELF REFLECT on what came through you, ’cause it may most of the time, also be a message for you as much as for the other
因此,当与他人一起工作时,尤其在今天的时代——而你处在指导原则的席位上,也花一些时间和自我反省在什么过来通过你,因为大多数时候这可能对你和对他人也都是一个信息
We’re noticing this more starkly in the dimensions lol
我们注意到这一点在维度界中更明显,哈哈
Gabriel Aceves9:35 pm
Thank you Sunette/MYKEY! I will walk through it!
谢谢你Sunette/米基!我将行走通过它!
Susan Spies9:38 pm
Gabriel Gabriel Aceves – the ‘not trusting others’, for me, I have found it to be a mind-game to keep me separate from others, cause it’s actually through interacting with others, you challenge yourself, your mind, your process and expose some dimensions within self to face and work with
Gabriel Gabriel Aceves – “不信任他人”,对我来说,我已经发现它是一个心智游戏以保持我与他人分离开来,因为实际上正是通过与他人互动,你挑战你自己、你的心智、你的进程并曝露一些维度在自己里面去面对和工作于
So, the mind would use/abuse resistance towards others to hamper your process of change
因此,心智会使用/滥用抵抗朝向他人去妨碍你改变 的进程
So, Gabriel, if you’re still hesitant with physical discussions – participate in online discussions of sharing, equal minds, support, opening up – engaging with people, communities who are like minded – CONTRIBUTE and see what you can LEARN from others – there are a hell of a lot of interesting people out there
因此Gabriel,如果你仍然对物质/身体的讨论犹豫不决——参与进线上讨论的分享、平等心智、支持、打开——与有相同想法的人们、社群交流——贡献并看看你可以向他人学习什么——有非常多有趣的人在那里

Kim S9:35 pm
This would be useful Sunette because I do experience myself as hitting a bit of a wall – where I am not completely living the best version of myself in all moments naturally
Sunette,这会是有用的,因为我的确体验我自己如同碰壁了——在那里我没有完全自然的活我自己的最佳版本在所有片刻中
It’s like so easy to drift back to my bullshit – and it’s like I observe myself doing it and know it’s wrong and just don’t stop
就好像这么容易就回到我的胡说——而它好像我观察我自己这样做并知道这是错的而只是不停止
Susan Spies9:43 pm
KimS Kim this is the exact dimension we need to finetune – so, let’s see if the sixth sense desensitizing chat will support with that shift in self discipline to act and change and call ourselves out when we notice our self compromise and really hold our life potential in our own hands
KimS Kim,这正是我们需要微调的确切维度——因此,让我们看看如果第六感脱敏的聊天将支持那个转变在自律中去行动并改变和召唤我们自己当我们注意到我们的自我妥协时,并真正把我们的生命潜能掌握在我们自己的手中
Susan Spies9:50 pm
There’s just a ‘lil more of a push needed – that ‘lil extra bit in moments when you THINK you can’t. you WANT to give up or bLIEve you’re not strong enough…so we’ll open up this line of existential inquiry and see how we can make that little shift/change to support with faster breakthrough
只是有一个“会需要更多的推动”——这会是额外的一点点在片刻中 当你认为你做不到、你想要放弃或相信(bLIEve ,LIE=说谎)你不够强壮时……因此我们会打开这条存在的线探究并看看我们可以如何做出那个小的转变/改变以支持更快的突破

Garbrielle9:50 pm
Yes i also found going into the uncomfortable conversations with people, which at first when i first started doing this was everyone lol cause i was/am quite mindfucked with how i preceived others and how i thought they precieved me, challanging myself in this regard i found overtime sped up my ability to do it more naturally which is common sense lol but definitely challanging, though get’s easier over time with practice yes
是的,我也发现进入了与人不舒服的交谈,最初当我首先开始这样做的时候,每个人都这样哈哈,因为我曾经是/是相当的心智搞砸 关于我如何感知他人和我认为他们如何感知我,挑战我自己在这方面,随着时间的推移我发现我做这件事的能力更自然,这是普同常识哈哈,但是肯定有挑战,虽然是的随着时间的过去随着练习变得更容易
Susan Spies9:52 pm
Yes, Gabrielle Garbrielle – when you change from approaching people as it being about THEM vs YOU to you just walking in and SHARING YOU – changes the dynamics exponentially
是的,Gabrielle Garbrielle – 当你从接近人们如同它是关于他们与你 改变为你只是行走在之中并分享你——指数地改变了动力
Garbrielle9:53 pm
yes indeed Sunette what i found emerges through is your best self, something that was lost, but indeed can be found again, so it is quite an awesome process….i worked on this a lot cause of my personal points i face in my process…a sort of fun expression starts to emerge, which i found surprising but welcomed
是的,的确是这样Sunette,我发现什么出现通过是你的最好自己,某些迷失的东西,但是的确可以再次找到,因此这是一个相当极好的过程……在这一点上我做了很多工作因为我所面对在我进程中的个人的点……一种有趣的表达开始出现,这让我感到惊讶但很受欢迎

Hannah Kewn9:52 pm
Yeah I experienced this today, came home and most of the family was in, wasn’t used to it as in my friends their were mostly just 2 of us. So came home tired, and all the rooms were occupied by the Children so I knew it was ok and I should let them have the space but I also wanted space too so just felt suffocated, no where to go, just people everywhere
对,今天我体验到这个,回到家而大部分家人都在,我不太习惯因为在我的朋友们当中大多只有我们两个人。因此回到家感到累,而所有的房间被孩子们占据了,因此我知道这是可以的而我应该让他们有空间,但是我也想要空间因此只是感到窒息,无处可去、只是到处都是人
Happens a lot I know I am reacting internally bit just push through to the point where I talk about it or apologize for it – People have no idea that I was even reacting
发生了许多事我知道我有点在内在起反应,只是推着通过到达这个点在那里我谈论它并为它道歉——人们不知道我甚至在起反应
Susan Spies9:54 pm
Hannah, Sunette here -found me in this space this day as well – emotional mayhem, phew, was quite the challenge to be the calm in the storm, will share how I ground and silence myself and taught myself to do this over the years despite the chaos that may be surrounding me which I can;t do anything about at the given time
Hannah, Sunette在这里——也发现今天我在这个空间——情绪混乱,唉呀,要是/成为平静在风暴中这是相当的挑战,将分享我如何扎稳并使我自己安静下来并且多年以来教授我自己这样做,尽管我周围可能是混乱,在给定的时间里我无法做任何事情

Susan Spies9:54 pm
for the meantime all
与此同时
we have to bid thee good night
我们得道晚安了
SO many awesome wonderful points opening up in this chat, absolutely loved and enjoyed the natural way it opened up and flowed – enjoying this togetherness – each sharing our strengths and weakness and holding each other in support
因此许多很棒奇妙的点在这次聊天中打开了,完全喜爱并享受它打开并流动的自然方式——享受这种和睦——每个人分享我们的强项和弱点并互相支持
moments such as these, makes it all worth it
像这样的片刻,让一切都值得
thanks for this gift all
感谢这所有的礼物
Bye all, speak soon – got my desensitizing homework cut out for me
再见大家,再聊——得到了适合于我的脱敏作业
Speak soon
再聊
回复