冠状病毒,米基、和Sunette通过门户关于为实时生活的实际的活解决方法

回复
高洪0221
帖子: 1217
注册时间: 周日 7月 26, 2015 11:20 am

帖子 高洪0221 »

Coronavirus, MyKey, and Sunette through the Portal with practical living solutions for real-time living

2020年5月6日

图片
Susan Spies8:47 pm
CV, MyKey and Sunette through the Portal – PRACTICAL LIVING SOLUTIONS for real time living, the day by day practise (and continued practising – falling and standing up again, until change is real)
CV(冠状病毒)、米基(MyKey直译为:我的钥匙)和Sunette通过连接口——为实时生活的实际的活解决方法,日复一日的练习(并继续实践——跌倒并再次站起来,直到改变是真实的)
we start 5 after the hour
我们一小时5分钟后开始

Tormod Hvidsten Gjedrem8:59 pm
I see this taking in light and making it part of my self awareness is really nice – so far. I did act in energy though today when talking to X about the lockdown – but I was able to steer the situation. FULFILLNESS has been my living word today – I will look at CONTENT to. I notice also that i share more unconditional – though some insecure hesitation (fear of screwing up) – but I am more easily able to give support and share with calm – from my heart – to another and that has already had an effect – to fill another – from being FULFILLED myself
我看到这个吸收光而且让它成为我的自我觉察的一部分是真的很好——到目前为止。虽然今天当与X谈论封城的时候我的确行动在能量中——但是我能够掌控情况。今天满足已经是我的活字词——我将察看满足。我也注意到我更多无条件地分享——虽然有些不安全的犹豫(害怕/恐惧搞砸)——但是我更容易能够给予支持和分享平静——发自内心的——对另一个人而且已经有一个影响——去满足他人——从是/作为满足我自己(开始)

Susan Spies9:05 pm
Good evening all – let’s BEGIN! Let’s focus ourselves and the weakness(es) identified yesterday – into practical living solutions, HOW CAN I CHANGE THIS WEAKNESS within me?
各位晚上好——让我们开始!让我们关注我们自己和昨天所识别的弱点(们)——进入实际的活解决方法,我可以如何改变在我里面的这个弱点?
REMEMBER, the simplest most direct route is the best – not to overcomplicate the solution/living change
请记得,最简单最直接的路径是最好的——不要过于复杂化解决方法/活改变

Anna Brix Thomsen9:07 pm
I sat down with myself this morning and wrote a blog on the point. I grounded/centered myself and made a commitment to create more balance. And had a great day, being present and physical and in tune with my body.
今天早上我与我自己一起坐下来并写了一篇博客关于这个点。我扎稳/在我自己的中心,并作出一个承诺去创造更多平衡。而且有美好的一天,处在当下和物质/身体的并且与我的身体一致。

Susan Spies9:08 pm
for example, for me, Sunette – I realised the LIST of points/dimensions I reacted to with the space, time, close quarters and people – I couldn’t change in ONE DAY, but I have the list here with me I go through in the mornings to see which handful of points I can direct. For instance, today – I realised there is a RELATIVE schedule with everyone in the house when it comes to busyness, movement and sound, so I can CHANGE MY SCHEDULE AROUND and TAKE OPPORTUNITIES when they happen in moments during the day = stay on the lookout and be AWARE when a space and time opens up
例如,对我Sunette来说——我领悟到我对空间、时间、近距离和人们起反应的点/维度的清单——我无法在一天里改变,但是我有这个清单在这里与我在一起,在早上我检查去看看哪一些点我可以指导。比如,今天——我领悟到每个人在房子里都有一个相对的日程安排 当提到忙碌、移动和声音,因此我可以改变我的日程安排在周围并且当它们发生在白天在片刻中时把握机会=保持警惕并且是觉察的当一个空间和时间打开时
Additionally, to NOT ACCEPT/ALLOW myself to get FRUSTRACTED/REACT when I cannot do what I intended to accomplish, but rather see WHAT ELSE i can do to fill in a gap of time
此外,去不接受/允许我自己去变得挫败/起反应当我无法做我打算要完成的事情时,而宁可看看还有其他什么事我可以做来填补时间的间隙

Anna Brix Thomsen9:09 pm
I realized that simply because I’m exploring the mind, does not mean I have to lose myself in it, or give myself over to it. I realized that I’ve believed that you’re EITHER in mind or in awareness. I didn’t consider the possibility of me directing my mind (in this context at least) WITH/WITHIN Awareness, and that I can remain grounded and in touch with myself/my body, even though I’m exploring mind points.
我领悟到,只是因为我在探索心智,并不意味着我必须迷失我自己在它之中、或把我自己交给它。我领悟到我已经相信你要么在心智里要么在觉察中。我没有考虑到我指导我的心智的可能性(至少在这个脉络下)与其在一起/在觉察之中,而且我可以保持扎稳并与我自己/我的身体有联系,即使我在探索心智的点。
I also realized that I can simply make adjustments in how I move through my day, and what I give priority to. And then I worked with the point of daring to trust myself to walk this.
我也领悟到,我可以只是作出调整在我如何穿过我的一天、和我优先考虑的是什么之中。并然后我工作于敢于信任我自己去行走这一切的点。

Susan Spies9:10 pm
So, I’ve essentially done TWO THINGS: look at my reality through perspective of OPPORTUNITY instead of claustrophobia and when and as I do react, to rather see how I can CONTRIBUTE to changing something instead of giving my power away to my emotions inside myself
因此,本质上我已经完成了两件事:通过机会的视角查看我的现实而不是幽闭恐惧症,而且当并等如我的确起反应时,宁可看看我如何才能有助于改变一些事物而不是把我的力量交给在我内在的我的情绪
Anna Brix Thomsen9:10 pm
That’s a cool solution Sunette
Sunette,这是一个酷的解决方法
Susan Spies9:11 pm
Yes, it is with Awareness/Self Awareness that you walk through the mind, connect with self MORE and so the body and go deeper into consciousness, SIMULTANEOUSLY strengthening your awareness within self, mind and body
是的,正是与觉察/自我觉察一起你行走通过心智,与自己和因此身体连接更多,并且去更深进入意识,同时加强你的觉察在自己、心智和身体中

Kim S9:11 pm
I have learnt of late to be gentle with myself as the mind – and to try to approach my backchat that sometimes comes racing in when I wake up is to smile and have a little moment with myself where I confront the back chat in a kind of ‘come on now, what are we up to here’ and I find so far this is effective in dissipating and disempowering the back chat
最近我已经学习温柔地对待我自己等如心智——并且试图去接近我的背聊,即当我醒来时有时候跑出来的,是去微笑并有一个小的片刻与我自己在一起,在那里我以一种“现在来吧,在这里我们在做什么”的方式面对背聊,而我发现到目前为止这是有效的在消散并削弱背聊的力量方面
It’s like I make it nothing important
就好像我让它不重要

Anna Brix Thomsen9:12 pm
Yes. Its a new process for me. Its also new for me to trust myself. So also cutting myself some slack, as I’m learning and adjusting.
是的,对我来说这是一个新的过程。对我来说去信任我自己也是新的。因此也减少我自己的一些懈怠,当我在学习并调整时。

Caroline9:12 pm
I have trouble trying to remember my opportunities
试图记得我的机会我有困难

Susan Spies9:12 pm
Tormod Tormod – the sharing above is a good example of STARTING CHANGE, when you become aware of a reaction/point WHILE talking with someone/doing something, then understanding it and doing your best to direct it in the moment. The more you PRACTISE CHANGE in the moment, instead of giving into the emotions, the more easier it becomes to be self and direct the mind
Tormod Tormod ——上面的分享就是一个开始改变的好例子,当你变得觉察到一个反应/点在与某人交谈/做某事期间时,那么理解它并且尽你所能去指导它在这一刻。越多你练习改变在这一刻而不是屈服于情绪,就越容易变得是/成为自己并指导心智。

Ingrid9:13 pm
Last weekend and weeks before we spoke a lot about inferiority and superiority – where I see that my reactions from before the lock down (when it is more crowded etc) is coming from this polarity within me and I then often go into a position of superiority in and as a reaction, where I – now I see it related to this position – I clearly see/feel within myself: that is not what I want and a real shame about it. This I will use as a reference point and motivation within myself to change and to investigate why this polarity comes up – I have within this now a better self understanding (so self-forgiveness / an opening up of this) and so something to work with
上周末和几周前,我们说了许多关于次等和优越——在那里我看到从封城之前我的反应(当它更拥挤等等时)是来自这个两极在我里面,而然后我经常进入一个优越的位置在之中并等如一个反应,在那里我——现在我明白它与这个位置有关——我清晰的看到/感到在我自己里面:这不是我想要的,对它真的感到遗憾。这一点我将用作一个参照点和动机在我自己里面去改变并且去调查为什么这个极性出现——在这之中我现在有一个更好的自我理解(因此自我宽恕/这一点的一个打开)和因此一些去工作于的东西。

Daniel Malara9:13 pm
one practical support I’m toying with to support myself within becoming more directive with myself is waking up earlier and dedicating some time to writing and reflecting and planning. I find that it’s easier to face myself from the get go, before I accumulate and build momentum within my mind, as the justifications etc.
一个我正在玩耍的实际支持去支持我自己在变得对我自己更多指导的之中 是早起并且花一些时间去书写和反省并计划。我发现从最开始更容易面对我自己,在我累积并建立动力在我心智里作为辩解等等之前。

Susan Spies9:14 pm
Ah yes, that’s a nice one KimS – Kim – we tend to forget how WHO WE ARE THE MOMENT/MOMENTS of waking up and leading into the awakening of self in the morning can define you and your day….good reminder to check in with self in the mornings before getting out of bed!
啊是的,KimS这是个好主意——Kim——我们倾向于忘记在早晨我们所是者/我们是谁醒来的这一刻/片刻们和通向自我的觉察,如何定义了你和你的一天……好的提醒,去在早上在起床之前检查自己!

Valentin Rozman9:14 pm
I too have looked at how I can improve my movement during the day. So I changed from previously not having much of a plan what I would do in a day and allowing interests of others to direct me into writing down all my goals, breaking it into tasks and having all day planned ahead. That gave me more motivation and I have now less need of rests during the day.
我也察看我可以在一天当中如何提高我的运动。因此我改变从以前在一天里我会做什么没有太多计划并允许他人的兴趣来指导我写下所有我的目标,把它分解成任务并且提前计划好一整天。这给了我更多的动力,而现在在白天我很少需要休息了。

Anna Brix Thomsen9:14 pm
Oh and then I’ve been working with the point of seeing the body as a vessel, or I’ve been looking at it, and then I’ve been breathing into my whole body, like occupying and feeling the whole length of whole body. I didn’t do it deliberately as a point to support me with integrating into the body AS me, but I see now that it is helping with that, so now I’l do it with more awareness.
哦,然后我一直工作于将身体视作为一个容器的点,或我一直察看它,而然后我一直呼吸我的整个身体,好像占有并感到全身的整个长度。我并没有刻意将它作为一个点来支持我融入身体如同我,而是现在我看到关于这个它是有帮助的,因此现在我会用更多觉察来做它。

Susan Spies9:16 pm
Interesting point of awareness Ingrid – I have found, for me, Sunette, when I use superiority – I am actually within myself INITIALLY reacting in inferiority/feeling cornered or AFRAID that others will see the real shy/inferior/judgmental me; THEN, instead of that coming up within me or showing any indication of that – I channel myself into superiority, ego, trying to be MORE THAN others to OVERSHADOW them with my MIND BRIGHT LIGHT lol
Ingrid,有趣的觉察点——我发现,对我Sunette来说,当我使用优越时——实际上最初我在我自己里面起反应在次等之中/感到被困入绝境或害怕他人会看到、真的害羞/次等/评判我;然后,取代了那一切出现在我里面或展示那一切的任何指示——我将我自己引导到优越、自我意识,试图是/成为多于他人去用我心智的光明使他们黯然失色,哈哈
So, Ingrid – a point to look into, I suggest is that initial SPEEDY fleeting reaction, where you actually compare yourself to others, feel weak/inferior and then instead compensate/try and protect yourself by going into superiority/ego
因此,Ingrid——一个点要调查,我建议是最初的快速一闪而过的反应,在那里实际上你把你自己与他人相比较,感到虚弱/次等,而然后反而通过走进优越/自我意识补偿/试图并保护你自己

Garbrielle9:16 pm
With the panic point, i have been practicing working with my direct location point, or like my direct self, so taking some breathes and moving into words such as self care, self understanding, and also working with my physical reality, so understanding that i can only do so much and also i can not as much as i’d like to at this stage effect the world out there, but i can work with my moment to moment application inside myself to stop the reactions, live something that will support me and my living, like writing a blog, working on work projects, working on my goals i have in my physical reality, like doing a veggie garden, and within that ensure i find balance for time to chillax and enjoy myself, even for a moment outside in the sun for example, so working with direct living reality as my living word change process to live in these states of panic i go into since this virus has started
关于恐慌的点,我一直练习工作于我的直接定位点,或好像我的直接自己,因此做一些呼吸并移入字词比如自我关心、自我理解,并且工作于我的物质/身体现实,因此理解到我只能做这么多并且在这个阶段我不能像我想要的那样多影响外面的世界,但是我可以工作于我的一个片刻接一个片刻的应用在我内在去停止反应、或一些将支持我和我的生活的东西,就像写一篇博客,工作于工作项目,工作于我有的我的目标在我的物质现实里,像是做一个蔬菜园,并在那之中确保我找到时间的平衡来放松并享受我自己,即使例如一会儿时间在阳光下,因此工作于直接的生活现实作为我的活字词改变过程去生活在这些自从这个病毒开始传播起我进入的恐慌状态方面。

Susan Spies9:17 pm
Very cool Valentin @valentinrozman – very constructive and productive, which will ensure you to be grounded and the time you have to be used effectively to source into creativity and manifestion
Valentin @valentinrozman 非常酷——非常建设性和富有成效的,这将确保你是/成为扎稳的以及你必须有效利用的时间,去来源成创造力和显现

Rebecca Dalmas9:18 pm
I looked at how I can become intense in wanting to take action . With the sales scenario it is a desire to confront things . How do I take that and my desire to “ know” and transform that into sharing and speaking up in ways that address what is in the moment to asking questions that take where a person is at and allow them to open up to change . Like , instead of reacting in anger and righteousness take that into creative play to open up change ? Instead of being intensely emotional , be intensely playful and accepting ! I have seen this work but have not systematized it in some ways
我察看我如何才能变得强烈在想要采取行动方面。对于销售情境它是一个去面对事情的欲望。我如何拿起这个以及我的欲望去“知道”并将这个转换成分享和说出来 以一种说话在这一刻是什么的方式去问一些一个人处在哪里的问题并允许他们打开去改变。就像,取代了在愤怒和正当中起反应,(而是)将这个带入创造性有助于打开的改变?取代了强烈的情绪化,(而是)热情的好玩和接受!在某种程度上我已经看到这一切运作但还没有系统化。
I also like that point of remembering simplicity !
我也喜欢这个记得简单的点!

Susan Spies9:20 pm
Garbrielle Garbrielle – can relate to the panic, sometimes, as I shared yesterday – the energy within me is SO OVERWHELMING, like one day I got so irritated, frustrated and annoyed with the littlest things, or go into intense stress/panic and I would wish we had a punching bag or a place where I could just run and run and run – like it feels like SO MUCH energy within me wanting release = a method that’s been helping me when I find myself in such possessive states is to actually let the energy overwhelm me, go deep inside of me – how and why I do this is:
Garbrielle Garbrielle ——有时候可以关联到恐慌,如同我昨天分享的——能量在我里面如此的压倒性,好像某一天我变得如此生气、挫败和烦恼关于小的事情,或走进强烈的压力/恐慌,而我会希望我们有一个吊袋(可以去打它)或一个地方在那里我可以一直跑啊跑啊跑——就像它感觉这么多能量在我里面想要释放=当我发现我自己在这种迷占状态中时一种对我有帮助的方法是,去实际上让能量淹没我、进入我内在的深处——如何以及为什么我这样做,是:
I lie down on the bed, breathe, focus on the energy and imagine that I am this pool of infinite darkness – every cell, eternal and just let the energy into this eternity
我躺在床上,呼吸,专注于能量并想象我是这个无限黑暗的水塘——每一个细胞、永恒地,并只是让能量进入这个永恒
let the energy drop and go into it, and fascinatingly enough lol – I calm down rather quickly, because the energy just disappears as I remind myself then and there the space of life eternal within and as me as the physical and energy stands no chance in the name of life
让能量落下并进入它,而足够奇妙的,哈哈——我相当快平静下来,因为当我当时当地提醒我自己时能量就消失了,生命永恒的空间在里面并等如我如同物质/身体,而以生命的名义能量没有机会站立

Valentin Rozman9:20 pm
I am within the new planning habit also clocking the individual tasks, recording start and finish time and duration of all the tasks and thus becoming more aware how much time I need to do some kind of a task. One day is passing for me very quick now since I simply do a drilldown of my daily task list and do not need to pause and wonder what I will do next. I feel now like every day being very short and this I push myself to do things faster in order to complete more things in a day. So now I already have to slow myself down in order not to panic due to lack of time, lol.
我在新的计划习惯中也记录单个的任务,记录开始和结束时间和所有任务的持续时间,并因此变得更加觉察有多少时间我需要来做某种任务。现在对我来说一天很快就过去了因为我只是把我的日常任务清单做一个逐条细化,并且不需要停下来和不知道下一步我将做什么。现在我感到好像每天都很短,而这让我推进我自己去更快做事为了在一天里完成更多事情。因此现在我已经必须使我自己放慢下来为了不要由于时间不够而恐慌,哈哈。

Ingrid9:22 pm
yes Sunette indeed cool, I was also looking at this like, there must be a point of inferiority in advance within me – I need to look at this in the moment. I however do compare a lot within my mind, almost an automatically program running within me
是的Sunette,的确很酷,我也在察看这一点,就像事先一定有一个次等的点在我里面——我需要察看这个在这一刻。不管怎样我做大量比较在我心智里,几乎是一个自动的程式运转在我里面

Garbrielle9:22 pm
nice Sunette i will test this one out, i like that a lot and will see how it goes, yes the panic can be so overwhelming and frightening in a way, but cool, i’ll practice this
好Sunette,我将测试一下这个,我很喜欢那个并且会看看它如何运转,是的,在某种程度上恐慌可以是如此的压倒性和令人恐惧,但是酷的,我将练习这个
Susan Spies9:22 pm
Yes, I found in the past when I’m already in that possessive energy state and TRYING to do forgiveness while in it or writing or talking, it just got worse lol – so I first have to STEP OUT OF THE STATE and THEN LOOK at what created the energy, this application allowed me to also see the ORIGIN of the energy much clearer and faster together with what to forgive and change
是的,我发现在过去当我已经处在那个迷占的能量状态中并且试图在它之中的时候做自我宽恕或书写或讲话时,这只是变得更糟了,哈哈——因此首先我必须走出这种状态并然后察看什么创造了能量,这个应用允许我也去更清晰并更快的看到能量的起源连同要宽恕并改变什么
Kim S9:23 pm
Yes me too Sunette it’s like the point gets bigger and moves quicker within me I go into a racing then it’s impossible to move it
是的Sunette,我也是这样,就好像这个点变得更大并移动得更快在我里面我进入一场比赛然后不可能移动它了

Sylvia Gerssen9:23 pm
The first point that opened up and which I shared yesterday came down to having to trust myself within all the information available and that I basically judged myself for not being up to trust myself because I didn’t know all the answers that I thought I needed to guide myself through it. So I now see that I do not need all the answers up front, I need to trust myself that through being here and weighing the situation at hand should be enough to work from. That part of self trust will not be here over night, it is just that I got to grasp that having all the answers is not so much about self trust, more about control.
第一个点打开,而我昨天分享的那些实质上必须信任我自己在所有可获得的信息里面,而且基本上我因为做不到信任我自己而评判我自己因为我不知道所有我认为我需要指导我自己通过它的答案。因此现在我看到我预先不需要所有的答案,我需要信任我自己通过是在这里并且考虑手头的现状应该足够工作了。那个自我信任的部分不会在这里过夜,它只是我得抓住有所有答案的这一点,并不是关于自我信任,更多是关于控制。

Garbrielle9:24 pm
Also Sunette i am realizing that the mind is actually making it out to be much worse then it is, it’s like each time, the point turns out to be nothing of what i expected it to, so also to realize this and not go into a crazy tirade so to speak, but yes just breathe and find a way, i’ll test out also what you suggested above
Sunette,还有我领悟到心智实际上把事情搞得比它所是更糟,就好像每一次,事实证明这一点与我所预期的无关,因此也领悟到这一点并且不进入疯狂的长篇大论,可以这样说,而是,是的只是呼吸并找到一种方法,我也会测试你在上面所建议的

Rebecca Dalmas9:25 pm
I also notice and am somewhat frightened by using how the mind works to take that and make more complex nasty reactions in moments when I feel I am facing resistance in responses – that accusatory tense . I realize I fear this and yet my while life have moved in some ways to confront it – like it bothers me on a fundamental level – and always has
我也注意到,并且有点害怕使用心智是如何工作的去拿起这个并且做出更复杂恶意的反应在片刻中,当我感到我正在面对在回应——那个指责的紧张中的抵抗时。我领悟到我害怕这个,然而在某种程度上我的生活已经移动去面对它——就像它在一个基本层面上困扰我——并且总是

Tormod Hvidsten Gjedrem9:25 pm
for me what also happens is I go into insecurities – from fearing to screw up and from doing actual screw ups – like I did today when talking in energy to X – so I end up feeling rather insecure about my nature and what I should do in any situation
对我来说也发生了什么是,我进入不安全——从害怕搞砸,而且到实际搞砸了——就像我今天做的当在能量中与X说话时——因此我停止感到相当不安全关于我的本质和我应该做什么在任何情况下

Susan Spies9:26 pm
Rebecca @rebdalmas – with systematizing the change/real time change with identifiable mind constructs/personalities/emotions you go into is taking them one by one – have a look at the DETAIL of how you tend to automatically react and then see with equal detail how you can rather support yourself to be different in such moments. Not being able to flow into change in moments simply means you haven’t yet spent enough time DESIGN the living word change/the exact HOW to change from a mind reaction to a different word, presence or behavior
Rebecca @rebdalmas——关于系统化改变/实时改变随着你进入的可辨认心智建构/人格/情绪正在一个接一个拿起它们——察看你如何倾向于自动反应的细节,而然后看到同等的你如何可以宁可支持你自己在这样的片刻里是/成为不同的细节。不能流入改变在片刻中只意味着你还没有花足够时间设计活字词改变/确切如何改变从一个心智反应到一个不同的字词、呈在或行为。
So, an example Rebecca @rebdalmas is when you become frustrated and you clench your fists and purse your lips, tighten your body in a real time reaction – to notice it, be aware of it and then instead immediately SOFTEN your hands, take a deep breath, fold your hands GENTLE around your hips into a little hug and rather ask yourself “okay, what can be done to resolve this moment instead of react?”
@rebdalmas 因此Rebecca,一个例子是当你变得沮丧然后你紧握拳头并抿紧嘴唇、绷紧身体在一个实时的反应中时——去注意到它,觉察到它,并然后取而代之的是立刻软化你的手、深吸一口气、让你的双手温和的交叉在你的臀部形成一个小小的拥抱,并且宁可问你自己“好的,可以做什么来解决这一刻而不是起反应?”
Rebecca Dalmas9:29 pm
Yes @Sunette . To realize those moments when things were fun and smooth and things opened up because that past is no longer here . Then when that same pressure comes
Forward to address it and find the point to then move forward again .
@Sunette是的。要领悟到那些片刻当事情很有趣和顺利而且事情打开的时候因为那个过去不再在这里。然后当那个相同的压力出现时向前去解决它并找到关键点去然后再次向前移动

Susan Spies9:29 pm
Ingrid – the COMPARISON is one of the things that lead to inferiority, self judgment, less than, weakness – so, look into the comparisons, see what energy it fuels and how you use superiority towards in these moments
Ingrid ——比较是导致次等、自我评判、少于、弱点的东西之一——因此调查比较,看看它给什么能量加燃料以及你如何利用优越朝向在这些片刻中

Ingrid9:31 pm
Then with regards to physical things – I tend to place so much attention on it/myself in it when it is at a peak, where I do not find a solution because I look from within my mind in/as fear as a fear that it will not go away and then at the end of the day I am exhausted by this – where yesterday in the chat I picked up (thanks Sunette) to when and as it is at it’s peak, to give myself a ‘break’ and leave it for the moment and focus within myself on other things, to let my body do it’s thing and not make it more constricted with my consciousness on it – today that went better within the moment, not that exhausted by it as yesterday and less severe at the end of the day (not speaking about ‘severe’ new physical ailments but build up physical points to walk through that comes up more strong when I need to face a mindpoint in it) – and then also training myself to when it is not that active or in a good period, to pay more attention if and when I build it up – if this is happening.
然后关于物质/身体的事情——我倾向把这么多注意力放在它/我自己上面在它之中当它达到顶峰时,在那里我没有找到一个解决方法因为我从我的心智里看在之中/等如害怕/恐惧,作为一个害怕/恐惧它不会消失而然后在一天结束时我因这些而感到筋疲力尽——在那里昨天在聊天中我捡起(谢谢Sunette)去当并等如它在它的顶峰时,去让我自己“休息一下”并留下它一会儿并在我自己里面专注于其他事情,去让我的身体做它的事情并且不用我的意识在它之上使它更加收缩——今天一切都好起来了在那一刻,没有因它而筋疲力尽如同昨天并且在一天结束时不太严重(没有谈到“严重的”新的身体小病而是建立身体点去行走通过,当我需要面对一个心智点在它之中时变得更强)——而然后也训练我自己去当它没有那么活跃或在一个良好时期时,去更多关注如果并当我建立它时——是否会发生这种情况

Susan Spies9:33 pm
Sylvia @SylviaG68 – yes, can relate to SELF TRUST – this is MyKey here through the Portal, for me – self trust and fear of failure was two of THE MOST challenging dimensions within me, together with the close third: actually genuinely forgiving myself, walking through the hurdle of deserving forgiveness (WOW what a mind fuck that was!) anyway…on the self trust, I used it as I did DOUBT, whenever I doubted my trust, I would double check, ask someone, or just JUMP IN lol knowing that there’s no other way but forward and when I do make a MISS-TAKE, I know NOT THAT WAY and give another way a go. Yet, looking back now throughout all my existential memories – every time I doubted and didn’t fully trust myself, yet moved – was when I learned the most, the deepest and memorable
Sylvia @SylviaG68 ——是的,可以关联到自我信任——这是米基在这里通过连接口,对我来说——自我信任和害怕失败是两个最具挑战性的维度在我里面,连同紧随其后的第三个:实际上真正宽恕我自己,行走通过值得宽恕的障碍(哇,一个心智他妈的是什么!)不管怎样……关于自我信任,我就像我的确怀疑一样使用它,无论何时我怀疑我的信任,我会再次确认、询问某人、或只是跳进去哈哈,知道除了前进别无它法,而当我的确犯了一个错误(MISS-TAKE:错过拿起)时,我知道不是那种方法然后试试另一种方法。然而,现在回顾遍及所有我的存在的记忆——每一次我怀疑并且没有完全信任我自己,仍然移动——是当我学得最多、最深并且难忘的时候
I’d say there is a FINE DIMENSION where self trust is a CONSTANT, but I to this day believe and know that self trust, as with mySELF and awareness is something that always continues to grow, expand, learn, deepen and build
我会说有一个很好的维度在那里自我信任是一个恒常,但是我直到今天相信并知道自我信任,如同与我自己和觉察在一起是某些总是持续成长、扩展、学习、深化并建立的事物

Valentin Rozman9:34 pm
I also need to do more about judging myself since there are few moments in a day where I notice criticising something that I did or have been thinking about and then I react with suppressed anger that result in some skin itching around my genital area.
我还需要做更多关于评判我自己,因为在一天中很少有时间在那里我注意到批评某些我所做的事情或一直思考并然后我随着抑制的愤怒起反应,导致一些我的生殖器区域的皮肤发痒

Ingrid9:35 pm
Where I am quite sure that the physical constrictions are related to this point of comparison, reacting in it, inferiority and superiority and to not feel inferior, go into blame as well – all within myself and suppressed for a long time
在那里我相当确信身体的收缩是关联到这个比较的点的,起反应在它当中,次等和优越以及去不感到自卑,也走进责备——所有的都在我自己里面并且被抑制很长时间

Susan Spies9:37 pm
Oh yes Garbrielle Garbrielle – our minds can genuinely play tricks on our weaknesses – playing out those worst case scenarios, but when REALITY, what is REAL comes and we see and experience with our REAL-EYES/I’s/self: it’s the total opposite and our minds used a simulated future event, fuelled it with emotion in ourselves and trapped ourselves into a possession. Takes time, but will with more practise start noticing these worst case scenrario mind games – HOWEVER, with that being said:
哦是的Garbrielle ——我们的心智真的可以捉弄我们的弱点——播出那些最坏的情境,但是当现实,什么是真实的来到时,而我们用我们真正的眼睛/我的/自己来看见并体验:它是完全相反的,而我们的心智使用一个模拟的未来事件,用情绪给它加燃料在我们自己里面并把我们自己限困到一个迷占中。这需要时间,但是将用更多的练习开始注意到这些最坏情境的心智游戏——然而,话虽如此:
worst case scenrarios aren’t a BAD THING, do walk through them, see who you’d be IF it were to happen, and you’ll still see: I AM HERE, you’d be okay, it may be challenging – but you’ll survive 🙂
最坏情境并不是一个坏事情,的确行走通过它们,看看如果它发生你会是谁,然后你将仍然看见:我是在这里,你会好的,它可能具挑战性——但是你会活下来
So, use the WCS the mind plays out to your advantage to practise your self trust, directive principle and solutions
因此,使用最坏情境心智播出对你有利去实践你的自我信任、指导原则和解决方法

Sylvia Gerssen9:37 pm
Yes, Mykey/Susan that’s how I experience it as well, the self trust maturing along with maturing in life. In this case with the co called corona crisis my mind made it a bigger deal to be sure to know what to do otherwise the MISS TAKE would be unforgivable. So another fuck up layer added to it.
是的,米基/Sunan,这也是我如何体验它的,自我信任随着在生活中成熟而成熟。在这种情况下关于CO被称为冠状(病毒)危机,我的心智让它成了一个更大的交易以确保知道要做什么否则错过拿起(MISSTAKE:错误)会是不可原谅的。因此又一个搞砸的层面添加到它上面。

Valentin Rozman9:37 pm
I prepared a month ago a list of self-commitments and things that I am thankful about that I read aloud every morning. It includes also stopping every emotional reaction immediately and transforming that pattern. Initially I read this list three times per day but I was not able to keep with such discipline. So I do it now only once per day and I managed to be consistent with reading it every single day.
一个月以前我准备了一个自我承诺清单,并且每天早晨大声朗读我所感谢的事物。它也包括立刻停止每个情绪反应并转化那个模式。起初我每天阅读这个清单三次但是我没有能遵守这样的纪律。因此现在我每一天只做一次,并且我设法坚持每一天都阅读它。

Anna Brix Thomsen9:40 pm
One thing that I do regularly, is that I remind myself of the “bigger picture”, the existential process – it immediately lifts the whole point I’m looking at, and often when I do, I realize that it isn’t really a big deal.
我经常做的一件事,是我提醒我自己“更大的图片”,存在的进程——这立刻抬起了我正在察看的整个点,而经常当我做的时候,我领悟到这没什么大不了的。
Like: “What is it that we’re doing here? Who am I?”
就像:“我们正在这里做的是什么?我是谁?”
And then I’m like: “Ohh right. We’re in this existential process. Anu. Separation. Being. Got it.” And very often, what I thought was an issue, was in fact a mind distraction or sabotage point.
而然后我好像:“哦好的。我们在这个存在的进程中。阿奴。分离。存有。明白了。”而经常,我想的是一个问题,实际上是一个心智的分心或妨害点。

Susan Spies9:45 pm
Ingrid – cool practical approach with taking a step back when you see you’re trying to figure out change/a point IN THE MIND while IN THE STATE…keep it up, with practise will become easier to see when the energy takes over, and trying TOO MUCH AND TOO HARD to look for a soluition where you almost actually go into a FIGHTING/SUPPRESSION with the point = when you actually need to slow down, STEP BACK , let the point go for a moment and RE-RTAKE it later when you’re more stable
Ingrid——酷的实用方法关于当你看到你在试图找出改变/一个点在心智里时后退一步在这种状态下……坚持下去,随着练习会变得更容易去看到当能量接管、并试图太多和太难去找到一个解决方法时,在那里实际上你几乎走进一个战斗/抑制关于这个点=当实际上你需要放慢下来、后退、放开这个点一会儿并稍后当你更加稳定时重新拿起它
There is time 😉
有时间的

Rebecca Dalmas9:45 pm
Yes the WCS can be turned into a way to face the moment to realize solutions and build self trust
是的,最坏情境可以被转化成一个方法去面对这一刻去领悟到解决方法并建立自我信任
Yes , that moment when “ too hard “ comes
Up stepping back is helpful – I have also used that point
是的,那一刻当“太难了”出来时
退后一步是有帮助的——我也使用这个点

Susan Spies9:48 pm
Tormod Tormod with regards to looking back at moments when you notice you haven’t been your best, – this is MyKey here through the Portal, I once remember a CHILD in EXISTENCE explaining to a being who had just crossed over and thoroughly judged the life they had lived and had difficulty forgiving – the child said to this being: “look at the MEMORIES as STORIES you were in, REAL LIFE STORY MOMENTS that happened. So, now – you don’t like who you were, what you did ’cause a part of you knows you could have been better. All you do now is CHANGE THE STORY, REWRITE THE STORY. Go back into the memory and LIVE IT DIFFERENTLY – WRITE THE STORY OF YOUR LIFE, changed. This wll not change the PAST, but it WILL CHANGE YOU in the present and so the FUTURE STORY you will write in your living”
Tormod,关于回顾当你注意到你还不是你的最好时的片刻——这是米基在这里通过连接口,我曾经记得一个孩子在存在中向一个存有解释谁刚刚已经过渡并且完全判断了他们已经生活的这一生而且很难宽恕——孩子对这个存有说:“察看记忆如同你在其中的故事,所发生真实的生活故事瞬间。因此,现在——你不喜欢你所是者/你是谁、你做了什么因为你的一部分知道你本来可以做得更好。所有你现在做的是改变这个故事、重新写这个故事。回到记忆里并且不同地活它——书写你生活的故事,改变。这不会改变过去,但它会改变你在现在和因此未来的故事你将在你的生活中书写。”
this to me, was a beautiful way to look at yourself in past moments – to make peace with the fact that, yes, I cannot change it, but I can change me within it to be better for my future moments with future people
对我来说,这是一个美丽的方式来察看你自己在过去的片刻——去与事实讲和,是的,我无法改变它,但是我可以改变我在它之中去是/成为更好的为我的未来片刻与未来的人们在一起
ahhh life and process through the eyes of a child = always extraordinary
啊……生活和进程通过一个孩子的眼睛=总是非凡的
Ingrid9:50 pm
Ah yes goodness Sunette I then even suppress it again – that makes sense, I feel that in that moment, like I totally focus it in a ‘stoned’ position, meaning frozen as stone lol. Cool I will continue practising in stepping back and slowing down
啊是的,天哪Sunette,然后我甚至又抑制它——言之有理,我感到在那一刻,好像我完全将它集中在一个“石头”的位置,意思是冻结如同石头,哈哈。酷,我将继续练习后退一步和放慢下来

Anna Brix Thomsen9:49 pm
Bernard used to say to do that with nightmares; re-write them.
Bernard过去常说关于噩梦要这样做:重新书写它们
And when I re-wrote the nightmare, something powerful changed inside of me.
而当我重新书写噩梦时,某些强大的改变在我内在
Ingrid9:55 pm
ah literally rewrite the nightmares – cool Anna! will do that as I was looking at how to become more aware within the dream itself and how to start – I will start with literally rewriting it
啊,字面上地重写噩梦——很酷,Anna!我将这样做因为我在察看如何变得更多觉察在梦本身里面和如何开始——我将从字面上地重写它开始

Ida Bra Ingadottir9:51 pm
Now.. my point drastically changed into a panic since yesterday. I can see that there is an intense fear of having missed something that could have been good and having to face it in the afterlife or later and then the intense regret. Susan
现在……从昨天起我的点彻底改变成一个恐慌。我可以看到有一个强烈的 害怕已经错过某些本来可以更好的事物和不得不在死后或以后来面对它和然后强烈的后悔,Susan

Rebecca Dalmas9:51 pm
Cool ! I see using this when people open up and tell their storied “ fears “ to embrace that because it cannot define our actions , and to in the moment rewrite the outcome in sharing what could be and how to walk that – even helping others discover how they have actually had moments when they did live a moment of real caring and what that looked like
酷!我看到使用这个 当人们打开心扉并讲述他们传说中的“害怕/恐惧”去拥抱这一切时,因为这不能定义我们的行动,并且去在这一刻重新书写后果以分享什么可能是以及如何行走这一切——甚至帮助其他人发现他们如何实际上已经有片刻当他们的确活一个真正关心的片刻时,以及这看起来像什么

Jan Megens9:51 pm
Step back
In relation to feedback, my experience was mostly I react rigid, as the behavior I was used to, I made an assumption, which I accepted as my belief, in moments where I thought – this feedback is a attack. I looked at this point already during the weekly chat with my buddy. Being patient, Selfhonest and step back, look at the words as meaning. And stand equal with what happens inside, do not defend and attack, do not blame what happens inside. Let it be and then write Selfhonest Selfforgivenesses. And I know When I step into the choice of attack, the anger personality is at work.
退一步
关于反馈,我的体验通常是我反应僵化,就像我习惯于的行为,我作出一个假设,这是我接受作为我的信念,在片刻中在那里我想——这个反馈是一个攻击。我已经在与我buddy的每周聊天期间察看这个点。是/作为耐心、自我诚实的并退一步,察看字词等如意思。并且站立平等于内在发生了什么,不防卫和攻击,不责备内在发生了什么。让它去吧,然后书写自我诚实的自我宽恕。而我知道当我进入攻击的选择时,愤怒人格在起作用

Tormod Hvidsten Gjedrem9:53 pm
“CHANGE THE STORY, REWRITE THE STORY” – thanks Sunette / MyKey for sharing that little storry ! I take this with me to see what I can change. Thanks a lot – I am very gratefull. My heart says thanks
“改变故事,重写故事”——谢谢Sunette/米基分享这个小故事!我带着这个去看看我可以改变什么。多谢——我非常感激。我的心在说谢谢

Susan Spies9:55 pm
Valentin @valentinrozman with regards to self criticism – this is MyKey here, I found that I shift into that dimension, with an emotion of anger/disappointment/frustration and grievance when I SELF HONESTLY know I can push more, or COULD HAVE, but didn’t – so when I go into that construct, I remind myself I am hiding behind a form of self blame instead of going into action = so have to in these moments pull up your socks and your dignity and look at where you have been postponing, excusing, procrastinating
@valentinrozman Valentin,关于自我批评——这是米基在这里,我发现我转移到那个维度,关于一个愤怒/失望/挫败和不满的情绪当我自我诚实的知道我可以推进更多、或本来能够,但并没有时——因此当我进入那个建构时,我提醒我自己我正躲藏在一种自我责备的形式后面而不是付诸行动=因此必须在这些片刻拉起你的袜子和你的尊严并察看你一直在哪里推迟、找借口、拖延

Susan Spies9:58 pm
Interesting Jan Jan – that’s a very clear sharing, showing you are becoming practically aware of the detail of that personality/mind construct and reaction – how it leads to decisions/behaviour and the consequences. So it’s a similar action as what I do when the energy gets too much: just let it be within me, look at it, embrace it in a way – do your best to NOT REACT TO THE REACTION so to speak lol and then go into fighting/suppressing
Jan,很有趣——这是一个非常清晰的分享,展示出你在变得实际上觉察到那个人格/心智建构和反应的细节——它如何导致决定/行为和后果。因此这是一个相似的行动如同当能量变得太多时我做什么:在某种程度上只是让它就在我里面吧,察看它、拥抱它——尽你所能去不对这个反应起反应,可以这样说哈哈,和然后走进战斗/抑制
Yes, that one is a tricky design – when you react to your reactions, the snake biting its own tail – never ending spiral
是的,那一个是狡猾的设计——当你对你的反应起反应时,蛇咬着它自己的尾巴——永无止境的螺旋

Ida Bra Ingadottir9:58 pm
I was looking at anxiety and how it is this opportunity to see it as you are being challenged on something that is new, something that you don’t have a context for and with changing the starting point, embracing the anxiety while also incorporating a creativeness and excitement for this new challenge. And then tried to transfer that into when there is panic. But that did not work quite as well. I think that it is harder because when it has reached panic it is so physical.. and possibly that the fear point is deeper set or more integrated than when there is only anxiety? Susan
我在察看焦虑,和它如何是这个机会去看到它当你在某些新的事情、某些你没有一个脉络的东西上受到了挑战时,而随着改变出发点、拥抱焦虑同时也为这个新的挑战融入了一个创造性和兴奋感。并然后当有一个恐慌时试图将那个转移到。但是这还没有完全奏效。我认为它更难因为当它已经到达恐慌时它是如此物质/身体的……并且可能比起当只有焦虑的时候 害怕/恐惧点是更深层的设置或更多整合?Susan
Susan Spies10:00 pm
Ida, the depths and extent of what you are accessing here – your mind, being and body is suggesting:
Ida, 在这里你正在接取什么的深度和程度——你的细致、存有和身体,是建议:
to DRAW what you feel/are going through
去绘制你感到/正在走过什么
transfer/”WRITE OUT” the experience through drawing – this will release the energy constructively and as you draw, look at the things coming up that stand out for you and forgive in real time while you draw, cry if you feel like it, yell if you must, punch the pillow, dance – it’s olike there’s this force within you that needs release, but best to do it where you are in control
通过绘制转移/“写出”体验——这会建设性地释放能量,而当你绘制、察看为你突出出现的东西,并且在你绘制的时候实时的宽恕,想哭就哭、如果你必须就喊叫、打枕头、跳舞——就好像有这个力量在你里面需要释放,但最好在你能控制的地方去做
hence, to draw and while drawing, it’ll open up more and how to direct it
因此,去绘制并且在绘制的时候,它会打开更多以及如何指导它

Rebecca Dalmas10:01 pm
I find that sometimes within interactions with others one has been calm and shared a different way , yet people need time to process things . Usually , within such situations there is less reaction .
我发现有时在与他人的互动中个人一直平静并分享一种不同的方法,然而人们需要时间去处理事情。通常,在这种情形下反应就少了

Susan Spies10:04 pm
Give that a go Ida Bra Ida and see what opens up
Ida Bra Ida,试一试并看看什么会打开
Ida Bra Ingadottir10:05 pm
ok.. When you said this.. to DRAW it is like I went completely quiet… and almost like I just cant grasp it. Like it does not make sense. And this is me intellectualizing I guess. Because it sits right but at the same time it´s like ”how can that do anything for me now!!??” I want to understand this now now now! Susan but thank you 💗
好……当你说这个……去绘制这就好像我完全安静下来……并且几乎好像我只是无法理解它。就像这是没有意义的。而我想这是我在理智思考。
因为它坐落正确但同时它好像“现在那如何能为我做任何事情!!??”我想要理解这个,现在现在现在!Susan,但谢谢你
Susan Spies10:07 pm
lol, with this bringing up the reaction above, we hit the nail on the head; so it’s a cool indicator of this is exactly what then to do
哈哈,随着这个引出了上述的反应,我们一针见血;因此它是这真确是然后要做什么的一个很酷的指标
cause the MIND FROZE 😉 lol
因为心智冻住了,哈哈

Susan Spies10:07 pm
All, we go to here for tonight
各位,今晚我们到这里
push through the resistance, play – remember to do something each day YOU ENJOUY PLEASE!!!
推进通过抵抗,玩耍——请记得每天做些你喜欢的事情!!!
remember to LIVE! lol we tend to forget to live, be here, enjoy yourself for a moment/time/phase and let go and let be
请记得去活!哈哈,我们倾向于忘记活、是在这里、享受你自己一个片刻/时间/阶段并放手和随它去

Ida Bra Ingadottir10:08 pm
was this for me?
这是为我自己吗?
Susan Spies10:09 pm
for everyONE ida Ida Bra – even me/us here in the Portal 🙂
Ida Bra,为每一个人——甚至我/我们在这里在连接口

Susan Spies10:10 pm
we won’t be here tomorrow evening, but we’ll see all THURSDAY and check in with the real time solutions/change
明晚我们不会在这里,但是我们将周四见,并检查实时的解决方法/改变
Speak Thursday!
周四来讲话!
回复