冠状病毒和米基通过连接口分享我们的弱点及实际的活解决方法

回复
高洪0221
帖子: 1217
注册时间: 周日 7月 26, 2015 11:20 am

帖子 高洪0221 »

Coronavirus and MyKey through the Portal with sharing our weaknesses and practical living solutions

2020年5月5日
图片

Susan Spies8:57 pm
CV and MyKey here through the Portal – Q&A on sharing our weaknesses and practical living solutions – we start 5 after the hour
CV(冠状病毒)与米基(MyKey,直译为:我的钥匙)在这里通过连接口——关于分享我们的弱点及实际的活解决方法的问与答——我们1小时5分钟后开始

Susan Spies9:06 pm
Good evening all – CV, MyKey and myself, Sunette, here in the Portal 🙂 and we begin! Let’s first start with sharing our weakness(es) we’ve become distinctly aware of since the advent of CV and, what seems like, interminable days/weeks that’s come and gone
大家晚上好——CV、米基和我自己Sunette,在这里在连接口中,我们开始!让我们先从分享自CV的出现以来我们已经变得明显觉察到的我们的弱点(们)开始,以及好像无止尽的日子/星期来了又走了
Also to specify – within my personal experience, the weakness(es) (there have certainly been more than one surfacing within me, but for the process we’re walking now – will focus on one
也要具体化——在我的个人体验里面,弱点(们)必定有不只一个铺开在我里面,而为了现在我们正在行走的过程——将专注于一个
to specify – the weakness(es) are very much PHYSICALLY distinctive, so haven’t just faced/experienced them emotionally, they tend to possess/take over physically and surprisingly enough, faced one today within myself
去具体化——弱点(们)是非常身体上独特的,因此只是没有情绪上的面对/体验它们,它们倾向于身体上地迷占/接管,并且令人惊讶的足够,面对一个今天在我自己里面

Kim S9:07 pm
I am reminding myself of a memory of being in a ‘sense of foreboding’ where I kind of ‘get off’ on things being difficult where it sort of stirs things up, a bit of drama so to speak, and the CV is bringing this up in me a little. I realise that I do this because I expect disappointment, that if things are difficult then thats how I have been used to living, like a resonant shit happens, good things don’t happen to me like a kind of victim – but even as I say this I can’t see the real self honest reason for this – if you can guide me Sunette ?
我使我自己联想起一个处于一种“不详的预感”中的记忆,在那里我有点在困难的事情上“离开”,在那里它有点将事情搅乱、有点戏剧性,可以这样说,而CV在将这些带出我里面一点。我领悟到,我这样做是因为我期待失望,如果事情是困难的那么我就习惯于活、好像一个共鸣的不好事情发生,好的事情不会发生在我身上,像是一种受害者——但即使我这样说,对于这个点我无法看到真正自我诚实的原因——你是否可以指导我,Sunette?
When I look at the point of things being difficult I am remembering feeling like this as a child where I would become excited when a relative would visit – so I see that at times I exist in a sense of boredom looking for energy – it’s quite fascinating really
当我察看事情是困难的这个点时,我记得作为一个小孩感到像这种感觉,在那里当一个亲戚将拜访时我会变得激动——因此我看到有时我存在于一种厌倦寻找能量的感觉中——这真的相当奇妙

Avery Williams9:09 pm
My weakness is the fear of loss = fear of death but as with my walk here living the word Certainty I see this fear dissipate
我的弱点是害怕失去=害怕死亡,但是当随着我的行走在这里活字词确实,我看到这个害怕/恐惧消散了

Caroline9:10 pm
My fear that has come up since CV is that something might happen to my daughters, this bring anxiety and sharp painful spike shooting up in my stomach so I’m going to use this point but hopefully before it get to the point of the sharp spikes and focus this energy on a list of jobs I need to do I’ve written out.
我的害怕自从CV以来就出现了,是我的女儿们可能会出事,这个带来焦虑和尖锐的痛苦剧增射出在我的胃部,因此我要利用这一点,但是我希望在它到达尖峰之前,并将这个能量专注在我已经写出的我需要做的工作的清单上。

Susan Spies9:11 pm
I woke up with this experience of claustrophobia – and throughout the day walked with it to OBSERVE and experience where my mind, thoughts and emotions go – and in went to all the little things about the house, the people, the things being done and not done, the noise, not having the freedom nor space/time to do certain things I’d like to do due to living in such close quarters with 5 other people – and then I walked back in time, over several months and noticed how these LITTLE MOMENTS accumulated in many daily/mini-outbursts of wanting to get out, give up, get away, escape etc etc
我从幽闭恐惧症中醒来——并且一整天与它一起行走去观察并体验我的心智、想法和情绪去了哪里——而在去到所有小的事情关于房屋、人们、正在做和未做的事情、噪音方面,没有自由或空间/时间去做某些我喜欢做的事情因为生活在与另外5个人这么近距离的地方——而然后我在时间中往回走,超过几个月,我注意到这些小的片刻如何累积在许多日子/想要出去、放弃、离开、逃跑等等 的极小爆发当中。
and I noticed how this weakness defined my mood, my behaviour, my resonance, voice, stance, my actions… – was fascinating observing this personality, now the journey to correct it, which I will share in a moment, but the weakness: claustrophobia and the little irritants with the people I live which I didn’t direct
而我注意到,这个弱点如何定义了我的心情、我的行为、我的共鸣、声音、姿态、我的行动——这是奇妙的,观察着这个人格,现在是纠正它的旅程,这个一会儿我会分享,但是弱点:幽闭恐惧症和与我生活的人在一起的小的刺激物,这些我没有指导
as well as the annoyance of not having my own space and time
还有,没有我自己的空间和时间的烦恼

Jan Megens9:11 pm
My weakness is In this period of lock down I realize because I’m at home, that I can calm down because I don’t have to do anything. I’ve always thought I should show responsibility to others. This is what I experience like if I’m being hunted and always has to defend myself and felt attacked.
我的弱点是在封城的这段时期,我领悟到因为我在家里所以我可以平静下来,因为我不需要做任何事。我一直认为我应该对他人负责。这就是我所体验到的,好像如果我被追捕而总是要保护我自己并感觉受到攻击。

Anna Brix Thomsen9:11 pm
I feel like I’m in my own little bubble, not focusing too much on what’s going on in the world. And I feel guilty about it.
The other thing is that I tend to postpone taking care of my body.
我感觉好像我在我自己的小泡泡里,没有太多关注世界上正在发生什么。而我对此感到愧疚。
另一件事是我倾向于拖延照顾我的身体。
So I feel guilty for focusing on myself.
因此我为只关注我自己而感到内疚

Rikard9:12 pm
Physical is my body is sick, my mind is in panic about me being sick and my being is somewhere me maybe trying so stabilizing the situation i am in. A lot happens in the mind and feelings
物质/身体是,我的身体生病了,我的心智对我生病感到恐慌,而我的存有在某处,我可能试图这样稳定我在其中的情境。许多东西发生在心智和感觉中

Kim S9:12 pm
That’s cool Sunette so an accumulation of little annoyances that have been building
这很酷Sunette,因此一个小烦恼的累积已经建立
I am also seeing how all of theses points coming up
Are specific now to be walked and how we will push ourselves/be pushed to face them for once and for all
我也看到所有这些点是怎样出现的
是现在特定要行走并且我们将如何推进我们自己/被推着去一劳永逸地面对它们
We now actually have time and space given to us to walk this
现在我们实际上有时间和空间给予我们来行走这些

Ingrid9:13 pm
I experience that too, weaknesses taking over physically but also already there, so difficult to distinguish if it is an old thing or just activated. Then, what I find is that I actually ‘do better’ within this lock down, with the distances, every one more calm and ‘in the same boat’ so to speak. So I used to tend to have a fear of missing out on something, like ‘others do all kind of nice things’things like that. It feels more equal to me and the distance is calming me down. What I need to get an eye on is to not isolate myself but I do not feel like I do, I also actually come into more intimate contacts. So it is then more showing my weaknesses that I have before/when there is not a lock down – if that makes sense?
我也体验到那些,弱点身体上地接管而且已经在那里,因此难以区分它是一个旧的东西还是刚刚激活的。然后,我发现的是,实际上我“做得更好”在这次封城当中,有距离,每个人更平静并且处境相同,可以这样说。因此我过去经常倾向于有害怕错过了某些东西,像是“他人做各种各样的好事”诸如此类。这感觉更平等于我,而距离使我平静下来。我需要注意的是不要隔离我自己,但是我觉得我不喜欢,实际上我也得到更亲密的接触。因此然后它在更多展示以前/当没有封城时 我有的我的弱点——是否这说得通?

Rebecca Dalmas9:14 pm
I get a sense of being overwhelmed – and want to read a lot , find information . Interesting in itself because a lot of the info is cycling and similar – it is a sense of not doing enough . Also , interesting on the claustrophobic point because I have sensed that too
我有一种被压倒的感觉——并想要阅读很多、查找信息。就其本身而言有趣的是,因为许多信息是循环和相似的——它是一种做得不够的感觉。而且,在幽闭恐怖症的点上很有趣,因为我也感觉到这个

Garbrielle9:14 pm
ah i can relate to that Sunette, i realized with this panic point i was being influenced based on all the little moments i participated in fear of survival, little thoughts of the worst case scenario, then spiraled out to become impatient and moody with others around me, especially in the car with traffic, the small moments within me i go ‘fuck, can you just go faster’. and this all accumulates to these panic experience were the world feels like its going to implode, or my world anyway….i found money/survival fears the route of this panic
啊,Sunette我可以关联到那个,关于这个恐慌点我领悟到我被所有我参与进害怕生存的小的片刻、最坏情境的小的想法所影响,然后螺旋出来变得对我周围的他人没耐心和易怒,尤其在交通拥挤的车里、小的片刻在我里面,我去向“见鬼,你能不能开快点”,而这些都累积成这些恐慌的体验,是世界感觉好像它将发生内爆、或我的世界不管怎样……我发现钱/生存恐惧是这个恐慌的路线

Susan Spies9:14 pm
KimS Kim – can very much relate to almost accepting and allowing the difficult/struggling nature of life, what I noticed when I was in this state – I realised I almost DELIBERATELY would stir up shit, or create problems, make things more complex than they really are, because of FEAR of things going well/good, because whenever, in the past, things were good – not a moment later, would it all go to shit
KimS Kim——可以非常多关联到几乎接受并允许了生活的困难/斗争本质,当我处于这种状态中时我注意到什么——我领悟到我几乎会故意的搅起狗屎的东西、或创造问题、把事情搞得更复杂比起它们真正所是,因为害怕/恐惧事情进展顺利/好,因为在过去,无论何时事情都很好——不一会儿,一切都会变得糟透了
Kim S9:15 pm
Yes exactly Sunette
是的Sunette,正是
That way we aren’t disappointed
这样我们就不会失望
Susan Spies9:15 pm
this lead me to eventually be afraid of anything normal, good, okay, fulfilling – I’d find myself sabotaging it myself, before it could be taken away, and in this establishing some form of control over the good and bad in my life
这最终导致我害怕任何正常的、好的、可以的、令人满意的事情——我发现我自己在妨害它、在它可能被拿走之前,并在这当中建立了某些形式的对好与坏的控制在我生活里

Rebecca Dalmas9:15 pm
I also notice I do this more when I am alone with myself . When interacting with others it is not as intense
我也注意到当我单独与我自己在一起时我更多这样做。当与他人互动时它没有那么强烈
Over thinking and imagining too much
过度思考和想象太多

Marjo Poorter9:16 pm
I am feeling bored and annoyed and missing my family (daughter, granddaughters) I used to see them every day, now I have seen them only twice. Being all day long with my husband and nobody else is very different and sometimes challenging.
我感到厌烦和生气并想念我的家庭(女儿、外孙女),我过去常常每天见到他们,现在我只见过他们两次。是/作为整天与我丈夫在一起而且没有其他人,是非常的不同而且有时有挑战性。

Kim S9:16 pm
What has helped me these past weeks is embracing what’s here and asking myself what can I change about what is going on – nothing apart from myself
过去的几周什么帮助了我,是拥抱什么是在这里并问我自己我可以改变什么关于发生了什么——除了我自己什么都没有
Susan Spies9:17 pm
Yes, Kim Kim – until I realised: without the “good” – the bad was even harder. So, yes – when you ‘lose’ the good, it fuckin’ hurts as hell, or when a good moment passes the bad seems REALLY BAD – however, when I look past the feeling of I LOST SOMETHING/THE GOOD IS GONE and LOOK INTO WHAT I GAINED during the good moment/times: there are characteristics and strengths that became a part of me, guiding me through the bad times
是的,Kim——直到我领悟到:没有了“好”——坏甚至更难了。因此,是的——当你“失去”了好的,他妈的痛死了,或当一个好的片刻过去,坏的看起来真的糟糕时——不管怎样,当我看着过去 我失去某些东西/好的东西已经没有了 的感觉,并看看在好的片刻/时光期间我得到了什么时:有特质和优势成为我的一部分,指导我通过坏的时光
So, KimS – Kim – look at the good phases, times, people, look and FIND parts of yourself that can support you during the challenging times, even though the good times have passed – doesn’t mean they don’t still exist within you 🙂
因此,KimS – Kim ——察看好的阶段、时光、人们,看并找到你自己的部分可以支持你在具有挑战性的时期,即使好的时光已过去了——并不意味着它们不再存在于你之内。
Kim S9:18 pm
YES Sunette it’s at times like these I motivate myself and tell myself I like challenges and it gives me a push and I actually do enjoy figuring things out
是的Sunette,有时就像这些我激发我自己并告诉我自己我喜欢挑战,而它给了我一个推进,并且实际上我的确喜欢把事情搞清楚
Nice Sunette thanks
好的Sunette,谢谢

Ida Bra Ingadottir9:16 pm
fear of success
害怕成功

Caroline MS9:17 pm
personally, i ma facing a deep seated fear of failure. this fear would in the past come up here and there. but since corona, it is more intense…intense in the sense that, i am much more aware of it, many dimensions of it. the consequences of such a fear are anger that i am a failure/not good enough/not doing enough and also a seeking to want to exonerate myself from this fear by doing something. this fear leaves me feeling like i have this giant hole i must feel, empty, weak etc
就自己而言,我在面对一个深层的害怕失败,在过去这个害怕/恐惧会到处出现,但由于冠状病毒,它更强烈了……强烈,从某种意义上说,我更加觉察到它、它的许多维度,这样一个害怕/恐惧的后果是,愤怒我是一个失败者/不够好/做得不够还有一个寻求想要通过做些事情为我自己免除这个害怕/恐惧。这个害怕/恐惧让我感觉好像我有这个巨大的洞我必须感觉、空虚、脆弱等等。

Farhad9:17 pm
My weaknesses are emotional reactions and self-judgement .
我的弱点是情绪性反应和自我评判

Bitia Catana9:17 pm
Anna I can relate to that guilt. – And I also noticed recently a sort of powerlessness in relation to not being able to change or understand the world completely – the situation globally has made this more intense I find
Anna,我可以关联到那个内疚。——我也注意到最近一种无力感与不能完全改变或理解这个世界有关——我发现,全球性形势使这种情况更强烈。

Daniel Malara9:18 pm
For me the weakness rearing its head is my stubborn defiance of my utmost potential. The fear of failure when I assert and direct myself to be my best, is getting tired, obvious and evermore silly. So, this slowing-down has forced me to see how I’ve been just quickly passing/missing key moments of self-defining choices and movements. I am getting a handle on this, little by little, the more I embrace the slow down within, the more I write consistently, the more I can easily see and then the more directive I can be
对我来说弱点抬起了它的头,是我对我的最大潜能的固执蔑视。当我坚持并指导我自己是/成为我的最好时对失败的害怕,会变得疲倦、明显和始终愚蠢的。因此,这个放慢下来迫使我去看见我一直都只是快速通过/错过自我定义的选择和移动的关键片刻。我在着手处理这一点、逐渐地,越多我拥抱放慢下来在里面,越多我坚持书写,越多我能容易看到和我能够更多指导的

Tormod Hvidsten Gjedrem9:19 pm
I feel like I need that extra attention – that care/regard and desire to be seen and appreciated for my expression & being. Its like I long to SHINE and to be seen shining – lol like I am a famous artist. I have then in the lockdown been fearing to NOT be seen and noticed when I walk the catwalk of town and pose with my smile & changed self
我感到好像我需要那个额外关注——那个关心/尊重,并且渴望被看见和欣赏我的表达和存在。这好像是渴望发光并且被看见发光——呵呵,就像我是一个著名的艺术家。然后在封城中我一直害怕/恐惧不被看见和注意到当我行走在城镇的T台上并微笑着改变姿势和改变自我时

Valentin Rozman9:19 pm
My weakness has been dependency to my father in term of getting enough work and money to cover all my basic monthly expenses. However we stopped collaborating couple of months ago since other people stopped ordering his business and consequently the money from him stopped coming. This created fear of survival and diminished circulation in my legs, becoming colder like years before and I got a skin condition between my toes again that had to take action about.
我的弱点是对我父亲的依赖就获得足够的工作和金钱来支付我每个月的基本开销而言。不管怎样几个月前我们停止了合作因为其他人停止订购他的生意而因此来自他的钱就不来了。这一点创造了生存的害怕/恐惧并削弱我腿部的血液循环,变得更冷了,就像几年前我的脚趾之间又有皮肤问题不得不采取行动。

Bitia Catana9:19 pm
I have been doing daily long walks with my partner recently. Just walk, hold hands and experience the environment around us. I find it has helped us through some chaos
最近我一直与我的伴侣进行每日长距离散步。只是散步、牵着手并体验我们周围的环境。我发现这帮助我们通过一些混乱

Sylvia Gerssen9:20 pm
I have been feeling like I was in a film, surreal kind of world. Judging my self for not being up to speed with the news about corona when it started last year in China and now being in a way overwhelmed with it and all the news that comes with it now I am open to it. Also the lack of self trust came to the surface, not knowing what to believe or what to trust and not feeling that I have a solid ground within myself to back me up.
我一直感觉好像我在拍电影,有点超现实的世界。由于跟不上关于冠状病毒的新闻当它去年在中国开始时而评判我自己,而现在在某种程度上被它和随之而来的所有新闻淹没了,现在我对它很开放。并且自我信任的缺乏来到表面,不知道要相信什么或该信任什么,而且没有感到我有一个坚实的基础在我自己里面来支持我。

Susan Spies9:21 pm
Caroline, when it comes to children, it is a given that concern/fear is involved – even generally, despite the CV, there is an inherent pull of parents towards children and the concern/fear for their wellbeing, health, livelihood and future. So, with this in mind – REMIND YOURSELF, that remaining in the FEAR means YOU ARE NOT HERE and not EQUAL AND ONE WITH THEM in their BEINGNESS. And that emotions will only weaken you, your body and immune system. So, STRENGTHEN yourself and your body by HOLDING THEIR BEINGNESS WITHIN YOU, their PRESENCE – FEEL IT in your chest/heart and remind yourself you are doing your best, they are in the hands of life and you’re not going to waste the minutes/moments with them in fear – but rather BE HERE, PRESENT and gift to them and you the best possible experience the moment warrants
Caroline, 当提到孩子,这肯定涉及到担忧/害怕/恐惧——即使是一般的,不管CV,有一个父母的固有拉力朝向孩子以及对他们的幸福、健康、生计和未来的担忧/害怕/恐惧。因此关于这一点在心智里——提醒你自己,那个留在害怕/恐惧中意味着你不在这里而且不是平等一体于他们在他们的存有体中。而那个情绪只会削弱你、你的身体和免疫系统。因此,增强你自己和你的身体通过在你里面抱着他们的存有体、他们的呈在——感觉它在你的胸部/心脏并提醒你自己你在做你的最好,他们在生命的手中而你不会在害怕/恐惧中浪费与他们在一起的分钟/片刻——而宁可是在这里、展现并且这一刻保证把可能最好的体验作为礼物给予他们和你

Caroline MS9:21 pm
this fear is however quite in some ways quite the opposite of who i am. when i do something, i am the kind the does it almost in a perfect way, i give my best. and yet, this on some level within this fear ‘best’ isnt good enough. best here then could be a way i use to exonerate myself from feeling like a crappy failure…quite a twisted way of existing
这个害怕/恐惧,不管怎样相当在某种程度上是我所是者/我是谁的完全相反。当我做某事时,我是那种以一种完美的方式来做它,我尽力而为,然而,这在某种程度上在这个害怕/恐惧中“最好的”还不够好,在这里最好的,然后可能是一种方式我用来为我自己觉得像是一个糟糕的失败者开脱……是一种相当扭曲的存在的方式
Yes thank you I will
是的,谢谢你,我会的

Susan Spies9:23 pm
That’s an interesting dimension Jan Jan – now being more CENTERED and CALM within yourSELF, which would mean you in the past tried to PLEASE/live up to others expectations, or your own insecurities in the eyes of others – so a good application here would be to see why you went into servant/slave/pleasing/inferiority mode with other people – why not just be you and comfortable within that?
Jan Jan,这是一个有趣的维度——现在是更多居中和平静在你自己里面,这会意味着,你在过去试图取悦/不辜负他人的期望,或你自己在他人眼中的不安全感——因此一个好的应用在这里会是去看看为什么你对其他人走进仆人/奴隶/取悦/次等模式——为什么不做你自己并且舒适的在那之中?
So, Jan – you’re becoming aware of your OWN COMPANY, your own self – which is cool 🙂 when you’re content in your own company, that’s a wonderful space to be in and with
因此, Jan——你正在变得觉察到你自己的陪伴、你自己的自我——这是酷的当你是满足的在你自己的陪伴中时,那是一个美妙的空间是/成为在之中并在一起
now just to extend it to being constant and consistent when in the presence of others
现在只是去扩展它去是/作为恒常和一致的当在有他人在场的时候
other people, and your reactions towards them, usually reveal weaknesses inside yourself you haven’t redefined/changed in living
其他人,而你的反应朝向他们,通常揭示弱点在你自己内在 是你没有在你生活中重新定义/改变的
So, a good exercise would be to go back in memories and see towards which people you change and why Jan Jan – herein you can identify some mind constructs/personalities you can work with
因此Jan Jan,一个好的练习会是去回到记忆中并看看朝向哪些人你改变以及为什么——于此你可以识别一些心智建构/人格你可以工作于

Kim S9:23 pm
I saw this chaos some time ago Sunette and have almost been waiting for it to come and now it’s here I am a little disappointed with myself that I consider myself as no further forward – but I know it’s a mind fuck and a point of ego because I want to say to everyone ‘see I told you so’
Sunette,不久前我看到这个混乱,并几乎一直在等它到来,而现在它是在这里我对我自己有点失望因为我认为我自己没有进一步向前——但是我知道它是一个心智的搞砸和一个自我意识的点,因为我想要对每个人说“看看我早就告诉过你的”

Garbrielle9:23 pm
yes such an important point as well, realizing i can only do my point of change, i can’t control anything outside of me, but what i can control is how i will respond, also realizing that life is equally here and is walking what is best for all as well as that is it’s directive, so i align to those directives the best i am able to
是的,也是这样一个重要的点,领悟到我只能做我的改变的点,我无法控制任何在我之外的事物,但是我可以控制的是我将如何回应,也领悟到生命是平等地在这里并且正在行走什么是对全体最好的,而且这就是它是指导,因此我尽我所能对齐到那些指导

Bitia Catana9:23 pm
Wow thank you Sunette. It also helps me what you say about parenting, I experience fears around having children so this is also supportive for me
哇喔,谢谢你Sunette。你说到的育儿 这也帮助了我,我对有孩子在周围体验到害怕/恐惧,因此这也是对我的支持

Anna Brix Thomsen9:25 pm
I realized a whole ago @CarolineMKS that I was expecting PERFECTION from myself as a parent, and anything less than that was unacceptable and not good enough. I was totally setting myself up to fail, with such impossible standards. In the end, all I could do was to laugh at the absurdity lol
@CarolineMKS 一整年前我领悟到作为一个父母我期待我自己完美,而任何少于那个的东西是不能接受和不够好的。我完全在让我自己失败,用这种不可能的标准。最终,所有我可以做的是去嘲笑这个谬论 哈哈

Kim S9:25 pm
other people, and your reactions towards them, usually reveal weaknesses inside yourself you haven’t redefined/changed in living – thanks for the reminder Sunette
其他人,而你的反应朝向他们,通常揭示弱点在你自己内在 是你没有在你生活中重新定义/改变的—— 感谢提醒,Sunette

Ida Bra Ingadottir9:25 pm
I have been feeling like this period have been a sort of grace period for myself.. where I can just be nothing. Walk into a darkness a nothingness. Because there is space for it because there is no excuses of fear of survival, being someone, living up to, keep, hold and do something with ‘purpose’, nothing like it that would drive my day. SO have been having to be in a weird back and forth inside myself of either stepping into darkness and silence, into the unknown and just let go and trust.. or try to make myself do/be something. That would often be the mind and so I would go back and forth from going into silence/physical and mind inside my body. What weaknesses of the mind that stand out… the ones that would drive fear of survival is forms self judgement, not being good enough.
我一直觉得这段时期对我自己来说是一种恩惠……在那里我可以什么都不是。走入一个黑暗一个虚无。因为有为它的空间因为没有生存恐惧、是/作为某人、不辜负、生计、保持和抱着“目的”做某事的借口,没有像它的东西会驱动我的一天。因此一直必须是/成为在一个奇怪的来回徘徊中在我自己内在属于要么走进黑暗和寂静、走进未知并只是放手和信任……要么试图让我自己做/是某事物。这经常会是心智,而因此我会在进入寂静/物质/身体与心智在我身体内在之间来回穿梭。心智的什么弱点突出来……个人会驱动生存的恐惧是形成自我评判、不够好。
… So have felt like the self judgements physical reactions is way more clear and acted out.. yet at the same time more specific and here in my body. Clearing, cleansing, breath vs bursts of energy of fear in the form of judgement.. and also fear of stepping into the unknown.. Yes that stands out.. That mind being triggered with stepping into the darkness and silence.
……因此已经感到好像自我评判的物质/身体反应是方法更清晰并付诸行动……然而同时更特定和在这里在我的身体中。澄清、净化、呼吸与以评判的形式爆发的害怕/恐惧的能量相对……以及害怕/恐惧走进未知……是的那个突出……那个心智由于走进黑暗和寂静而被触发。

Susan Spies9:26 pm
Anna, this ENTIRE GLOBAL EVENT is forcing people into their bubble/SELF-MIRROR worlds – time to ‘face the music’ as they say, meet your maker, yourSELF, your own MIND, REFLECT in the mirror of self/the mind – without the DISTRACTIONS/STIMULUS of others/the outside world – opportune moment for SELF FIRST, this is and always has been and what’s been said where change is to START TAKING PLACE: self
Anna, 这件全球性事件在迫使人们进入他们的泡泡/自我镜子世界——正如他们所说,是时候来“面对现实”了,遇见你的造物主,你自己、你自己的心智、在自我/心智的镜子中反映出来——没有他人/外部世界的分心/刺激——首先为自己的恰当时机,这就是并总是和什么已说过的,改变从哪里开始发生:自己
Anna, the postponement with the body – the body work will come naturally when you break through some postponement barriers within yourself. Postponing body work indicates there are other areas- whether your own mind, your external environment, relationships you are postponing to work through – creating layers/barriers for you to directly work with you AS the body
Anna, 关于身体的延迟——身体工作将自然地到来当你突破一些延迟的障碍在你自己里面时。延迟身体工作表明有其他的区域——是否你自己的心智、你的外部环境、关系你在推迟去工作通过——创造了层面/障碍为你去直接工作于你等如身体
Anna Brix Thomsen9:28 pm
Yes Sunette. Thank you for the reminder.
是的Sunette。感谢你的提醒。
Susan Spies9:28 pm
or maybe the barrier/separation causing the postponement is you not realising the body is an extension of you, IS YOU…so there exists a part of you seeing the body as a vessel, instead of an extension of you as you
或也许障碍/分离导致了延迟 是你没有领悟到身体是你的一个扩展、正是你……因此存在有你的一部分将身体视作为一个容器,而不是你的一个扩展等如你

Bitia Catana9:27 pm
Garbrielle the point of control has been a very interesting point for me to look at inside myself and how it extends in many things which lead me to burn out
Garbrielle,控制的点一直是一个非常有趣的点,为我去察看我自己的内在和它如何扩展了很多东西,这导致我筋疲力尽
That makes sense about postponing body work
那使延迟身体工作有道理

Jan Megens9:28 pm
Yes I recognize this now during this lock down, By descending into my mind, the servant who wants to please others, to prevent aggression in the environment, because of fear want to control this mind fear by please others and prevent What I subconsciously experience in my mind, fear of aggression, which i want to avoid, by pleasing others.
是的,现在在这个封城期间我认识到这个,通过落进我的心智、仆人,它们想要取悦他人、要防止侵害在环境中,因为害怕/恐惧想要控制这个心智害怕/恐惧 通过取悦他人并防止我潜意识体验到什么在我心智中,害怕/恐惧侵害,这是我想要避免的,通过取悦他人。

Kim S9:31 pm
I have been enjoying doing yoga before work everyday- I can do it now I work from home
我一直享受在每日工作之前做瑜伽——我现在可以这样做因为我在家工作
This really assists me as the body
这个真的援助我等如身体

Susan Spies9:33 pm
Rikard – with being sick, yes – the mind tends to take advantage when the body is in a weakened state. Whenever I’m sick, first and foremost, listen to the body, get the necessary medical/professional care and medications, find out EXACTLY what the problem is so that you can equally specifically support the body. Body comes first. THEN, what I do is REST and keep my mind PREOCCUPIED as much as possible – take it easy, watch series/movies, read if you can – and when and as the thoughts come, I usually just look at them and say “fuck off now, I’m sick and in no state to deal with you right now” – then I breathe and let them go lol So, I essentially give myself a GRACE PERIOD until my body is stronger and I can mentally/with clarity and awareness deal with the points in my mind
Rikard – 关于生病,是的——心智倾向于占便宜当身体处于一种虚弱状态时。无论何时我生病了,首要的是,倾听身体,获得必要的医疗/专业护理和药物,找出问题真确是什么以便你可以平等地特定地支持身体。身体第一位。然后,我所做的是休息并尽可能让我的心智保持专注——放松点,观看系列/电影,阅读,如果你可以——而当并等如想法出现时,我通常只是看着它们并说“现在滚开,我生病了,现在没有状态来处理你们”——然后我呼吸并放下它们,哈哈。因此,本质上我给予我自己一个宽限期直到我的身体更强壮而我可以精神上/用清晰和觉察来处理在我心智中的这个点
but the longer you stay IN AND WITH THE MIND and entertain the thoughts and reactions, the more it affects the body and you and can delay the body’s healing process. So, give you and the body a grace period when you’re sick/ill – just chill and rest
但是你呆在之中并与心智在一起并且娱乐想法和反应时间越长,它就越多影响身体和你,并且可以延缓身体的疗愈过程。因此,给予你和身体一个宽限期当你生病/有病的时候——只是放松和休息

Bitia Catana9:34 pm
Wow. Thank you, great advise Sunette
哇哦,谢谢你Sunette,极好的建议
Ingrid9:35 pm
cool about this grace period
关于这个宽限期,很酷

Susan Spies9:36 pm
Ingrid, with regards to fear of missing out and facing points THEN vs NOW – work with what is HERE and what comes up within you. Would be good to go back in time and see moments, people, situations you may again face after lockdown and this phase in global history passes – where you compromised yourself/fell
Ingrid, 关于害怕错过和面对那时与现在的点——工作于什么是在这里和什么出现在你里面。去回到过去并看看在封城及这个阶段在全球历史中经过之后 你也许再次面对的片刻、人们、情形——在那里你妥协你自己/跌倒,这会是很好的。
people/situations that affected you in some way or another, which you may face again in the future and then introspect/investigate the mind construct/personalities within and behind them – then from there, look at how you can respond/act/live DIFFERENTLY if/when you face the same people/situations
以这种或那种方式影响你的人们/情形,这些是你可能在未来再次面对的,然后反省/调查心智建构/人格在里面并在他们后面——然后从那里,察看你可以如何不同地回应/行动/活如果/当你面对相同的人们/情形时
Ingrid9:41 pm
Thanks Susan I will have a look at it in this way and work with what is here
谢谢Susan,我会以这种方式察看它并工作于什么是在这里

Susan Spies9:40 pm
Garbrielle Garbrielle – yes, can relate to those moments of annoyance/irritation emerging – lol, the moment they come out now, I take a walk in the garden, or take my book outside for a read for a few minutes – CHANGE THE SCENE for even just 15 – 30 minutes, give myself some breathing space. I’ve found irritation, frustration and annoyance I project even towards the people around me, whether explicitly/implicitly is because I am someone who used to be busy, moving, driving, working in different places/spaces – now seeing the same thing, same people, sameness day in and day out – no more thriving on diversity, change, the unexpected, the DIFFERENT
Garbrielle Garbrielle – 是的,可以关联到那些烦恼/生气的片刻出现——哈哈,现在它们出来的这一刻,我在花园里散步、或拿着我的书到外面阅读几分钟——改变场景即使只有15-30分钟,给我自己一些呼吸的空间。我发现生气、挫败和烦恼我投射甚至朝向我周围的人们,是否明确/隐含地,是因为我是某种过去曾经是在不同的地方/空间忙碌、移动、驱动、工作的人——现在看到相同的事物、相同的人、相同的日复一日——不再因多样性、变化、意料之外、不同而繁荣
being so used to SPONTANEITY during the day to now being a constant drone of a day on REPEAT lol – it’s tough
是/作为如此习惯于在白天的自发性 到现在是/作为一个持续每天重复的唠叨,哈哈——这很困难
So, I have to literally, physically and mentally change myself to ADAPT to my environment and situation now and deliberately create moments of BREATHING ROOM for myself, by taking a walk in the garden, sitting outside in different places, under different trees – phew, it’s been quite a process
因此,我必须逐字地、身体上和精神上地改变我自己去适应于现在我的环境和情形,并且刻意为我自己创造呼吸空间的片刻,通过在花园里散步、坐在外面不同的地方、在不同的树下面——哦,这是一个相当的过程

Kim S9:42 pm
I actually really enjoy my own company and have almost been craving this time lol
实际上我真的享受我自己的陪伴并且这一回几乎已经渴望了
Susan Spies9:43 pm
lol yes KimS Kim – I’m finally finishing books I’ve been wanting to read for YEARS! glad I kept them with me all this time lol
哈哈,是的KimS Kim – 我最终读完了我多年来一直想读的书!很高兴我一直带着它们,哈哈

Ingrid9:43 pm
That is cool, to change places to sit, cats do this also and find different places every time even new ones – I also like that, to go sit in a diffferent and even a bit uncommon place
这很酷,去改变坐的地方,猫也这样做并找到不同的地方甚至每次都是新的——我也喜欢那样,去一个不同的 而且甚至有点不寻常的地方坐下来

Garbrielle9:43 pm
i hear you Sunette, thanks for the share, definitely can relate to getting outdoors, finding that space to chill and get some oxygen in my lungs, feel the ground on my feet, so connecting with nature, been such a gift for these times
Sunette我听到了,谢谢分享,当然可以关联到去户外,找到那个空间去放松一下并让我的肺吸一些氧气,用我的脚感觉地面,因此在这些时光与大自然连接是这样一份礼物
Susan Spies9:44 pm
Agreed Gabrielle – lol, it’s thanks to your living example that I started doing this! So, thank you 🙂
同意Gabrielle – 哈哈,这多亏你的活榜样我才开始这样做!所以,谢谢你

Susan Spies9:45 pm
Caroline @CarolineMKS – can so relate to the fear of failure, lol will do recordings on how Bernard challenged the fear of failure within me and how I’ve been walking it this life since I met him, it’s still quite a shadow walking with me – fear of failure and failing, along with impatience lol – but will see it through!
Caroline @CarolineMKS – 可以如此关联到害怕失败,哈哈,将做录音关于Bernard如何挑战在我里面的害怕失败,以及我今生是如何一直行走它的自从我遇见他,这仍然是一个相当的影子与我一起行走——害怕失败和失败,连同没耐心,哈哈——但是将使它顺利通过!

Ida Bra Ingadottir9:47 pm
Such a time of healing and clearing.. I have not felt dread, or like it is tough or depressing directly.. but more just really such a beautiful clearing wind or river of cleansing that have just been washing over me day in and out where there is such a space to really process.. or distract as well sometimes.. but also just become so much more aware of things inside and like haven had so much more space to walk with them.. is my experience.
这样一个疗愈和清理的时间……我没有感到恐惧,或好像直接觉得它是艰难或令人沮丧的……但更多真的只是这样一种美丽的清风或清澈的河流只是整天在我身上洗来洗去,在那里有这样一个空间去真的处理……或有时也分散注意力……
So in the surfacing depression there has been great joy.
因此在表面的沮丧当中已经有很大的喜悦

Susan Spies9:48 pm
Cool to read/hear Dan @dan2all – looking into your sharing it’s showing you have ‘hit the nail on its head’ when it comes to seeing and recognising this point within you, so the more you stay with it and keep practising and pushing the moments, the choices to change – the less you’ll miss and the more you’ll recognise and experience how you in fact change
去读/听到这很酷Dan @dan2all – 看入你的分享它展示了你已经“说到点子上”了当提到看见并识别这一点在你里面,因此你越多把它坚持下去并保持练习和推进去改变的这一刻、选择——你将错过的就越少,而且你将越多识别并体验到你实际上如何改变

Caroline MS9:48 pm
cool Sunette, looking forward. being such a kind of fear with so many dimensions within it, i am at the moment accepting some extents of failure because even in something as simple as accepting failure and learning from it in its very simplicity, hasn’t been a walk in the park for me
酷Sunette,展望未来,是/作为这样一种有如此多维度的害怕/恐惧在它之中,目前我接受了某种程度的失败因为即使在某些像接受失败那么简单的事物并从它的这简单性中学习方面,对我来说也并不是在公园里散步(那么容易的事)

Daniel Malara9:49 pm
Sunette thanks for the feedback! Full steam ahead! 🚂
Sunette 谢谢你的反馈!全速前进!

Susan Spies9:49 pm
So, Tormod Tormod – time to be CONTENT and FULFILLED by your own light shining, BUILD EVEN MORE LIGHT within you that you can SHARE AND SHOW with others after this lockdown…so you change the dynamic from WANTING TO BE NOTICED AND SEEKING VALIDATION to UNCONDITIONALLY SHARING YOU IN SUPPORT OF OTHERS
因此,Tormod Tormod –是时候是/成为感到满意和满足的被你自己的光照耀,建立甚至更多的光在你里面,你可以分享并展示给他人在这个封城之后……因此你改变动力从想要被注意和寻求确认 到无条件分享你对他人的支持
So, instead of WANTING OTHERS TO FILL YOUR CUP, you fill the cup of life of others
因此,取代想要他人来装满你的杯子,你装满他人的生命之杯
Tormod Hvidsten Gjedrem9:53 pm
Thanks Sunette – I will bring that light within closer to my AWARENESS and I will support others more unconditionally
谢谢Sunette – 我将带来那个光在更接近我的觉察之中并且我将无条件援助他人更多

Susan Spies9:51 pm
This is an interesting recording topic we’ll note down – the difference between needing others to validate you/see you/notice you to feel the energy of fulfillment VS self fulfillment and self’s cup overflowing to share life lessons with others and so support them
这是一个有趣的录音主题,我们会记下来——在 需要他人来确认你/看到你/注意你以感到满足的能量 与 自我满足和自己的杯子满溢去与他人分享生命课程并如此支持他们 之间的差异

Garbrielle9:52 pm
also, another point i realized with this panic point, is to make sure i recognize the strengths and points of ‘triumph’ i have accomplished, balancing the ‘bad/failures’ with the strnegths and achievments i have made, cause there has been many a storms and i am still here 🙂
而且,另一点我领悟到关于这个恐慌的点,是去确保我认出强项和我已经完成的“胜利”之点,用我已经做成的强项和成就来平衡“坏/失败”,因为已经有许多暴风雨而我仍然是在这里
Susan Spies9:54 pm
Agreed Garbrielle Garbrielle – same context within process, remembering how much you’ve learned and changed since starting process!!! and embracing the strength within you for whatever may come
同意Garbrielle Garbrielle – 相同的脉络在进程里面,请记得自开始进程以来你学到并改变了多少!!! 而且拥抱你内在的力量迎接无论什么可能到来的一切

Susan Spies9:52 pm
All, we go to here for tonight, we’ll during the course of tomorrow expand on some of your sharing we didn’t get to this night – then tomorrow night – we FOCUS ON PRACTICAL LIVING SOLUTIONS
各位,今晚我们就到这里,我们将在明天的过程中扩展一些我们今晚没有开始的你们的分享——然后明晚——我们专注于实际的活解决方法
HOW ARE WE GOING TO PRACTICALLY CHANGE our weaknesses to every day strengths
我们将怎样实际地把我们的弱点改变成每天的强项

Ingrid9:54 pm
Very supportive feedback on all the dimensions, thanks Susan and thanks all for sharing
非常支持的反馈在所有的维度上,谢谢Susan,也感谢大家的分享

Susan Spies9:55 pm
All, thanks again for being here
各位,再次感谢你们是在这里
You’re welcome!
欢迎你们!
for sharing and walkng with
分享并一起行走
We continue tomorrow with the SOLUTIONS!!!
我们明天继续解决方法!!!
Bye for now!
再见!
回复