帖子: 1217
注册时间: 周日 7月 26, 2015 11:20 am

好的与坏的以及由冠状病毒通过连接口本身的重新定义

帖子 高洪0221 »

2020年4月2日

GOOD AND BAD AND REDEFINITION OF ITSELF BY THE CORONAVIRUS THROUGH THE PORTAL
好的与坏的以及由冠状病毒通过连接口本身的重新定义

Susan Spies8:13 pm
CV through The Portal – Now that most has shared the good and the bad towards me lol I will share the good and bad towards myself and what I foresee the outcome will be in relation to me and why I’ll go through my story step by step – defining my initial existence then to REDEFINING my living existence and how I am creating with life in different forms, dimensions, realms within the starting point of equality and oneness and what’s best for all
CV通过连接口——既然大多数人已经分享了好的与坏的朝向我,哈哈,我将分享好的与坏的朝向我自己以及我预见什么后果将与我有关和为什么我会一步一步地通过我的故事——定义了我的最初存在,然后去重新定义我的活存在 以及我如何在以生命创造在不同的形态、维度、领域方面在平等一体和什么是对全体最好的出发点里面
we start 5 after the hour
我们一小时5分钟后开始

Susan Spies9:05 pm
Good evening all – the CV here through The Portal sharing me, before I continue sharing more in-depth details in recordings to come
大家晚上好——CV在这里通过连接口分享我,在我继续分享更多深入的细节在接下来的录音中之前
However, in the meantime – do have a listen to Anu’s recording in Journey’s into the Afterlife in EQAFE as well as the two Life Review recordings in line with SELF SPECIALIZATION as additional resource information for my recordings to come
不管怎样,与此同时——的确听一听在EQAFE里在《进入生后之旅》中阿奴的录音 还有两个生命回顾录音与自我特殊化一致,作为对我接下来的录音的额外资源信息
I’m going to give a few minutes to me, sharing myself – from there will leave the floor to some Q&A’s as much as time and space allows
我将要给我几分钟时间,分享我自己——从那里将在时间与空间允许的情况下尽可能多将发言留给问与答环节

Susan Spies9:09 pm
So, coming into existence – I am LESS COMPLEX than most ‘elite / elderly’ viruses, bacteria and diseases
因此,进入存在——比起大部分“精英/老年的”病毒、细菌和疾病我是不那么复杂的
The physical body of humanity has adapted its defence systems within the assumption of the continued onslaught of severe micro-organisms attacking and infesting and evolving
人类的物质身体已经适应它的防御系统在假设严重的微生物进攻的持续攻击和骚扰和进化的前提下
so, much so – that the physical become so preoccupied defending, protecting and purifying the future generations to come from the WORST OF THE WORST, it neglected and became distracted by the “underground elements” that has gone unchecked
因此,大量的这样——物质/身体变得如此专注于防御、保护和净化未来的世代去来自最坏中的最坏,它忽视并且变得被已不受约束的“地下元素”转移了注意力
where even such a simple virus as myself can sift through all the defences and millennia of protection systems into the core/heart of the body’s most vulnerable and weakest points
在那里甚至这样一个简单的病毒如同我自己能够筛选所有的防御和千年的保护系统进入身体的最脆弱和最薄弱的点的核心/心脏

Anna Brix Thomsen9:13 pm
So are you saying that you get straight to the point? 😉
因此,你在说你直接切中要害吗?
Susan Spies9:13 pm
Yes
是的
Caroline MS9:13 pm
Interesting
有意思

Susan Spies9:13 pm
I infect the membrane tissues surrounding elements of the physical body
我感染物质身体的周围元素的膜组织
most entities (viruses, bacterias, diseases, organisms) always penetrated the STRUCTURE, DESIGN, INFRATSTRUCTURE/CORE – tried to hit hard and fast
大多数实体(病毒、细菌、疾病、有机体)总是穿透构造、设计、基础结构/核心——试图猛烈且快速的击中
whereas I, breakdown the weakest aspect of any living organism in the body and eat at it from the outside in
然而我,分解任何活体最薄弱的方面在身体中 并从外到内侵蚀/吃掉它

Anna Brix Thomsen9:14 pm
You went for our soft parts… make sense
你攻击我们软的部分……说得通

Susan Spies9:15 pm
Yes Carol, most of the soft tissue areas in the body, which are already weakened grossly due to the air you breathe, the general health of the body, the food you eat etc.
是的Carol,大部分的软组织区域在身体中,这已经被严重削弱 因为你呼吸的空气、身体的一般健康、你吃的食物等等

Susan Spies9:16 pm
So, it’s not so much that I as the CV us infecting you, it’s much similar to the demons when they possessed – they simple possessed parts of you already existent in you
因此,这并没有那么多我作为CV我们感染了你,这与恶魔很相似当他们迷占时——他们只是迷占已经存在在你之中的你的部分
brought it out to the forefront
把它带出到了最前面

Bitia Catana9:16 pm
Wow – so it’s like the body has been preparing all this time for major virus but not for the smallest simplest ones?
哇——因此这就好像身体一直以来在为主要的病毒而不是为最小的最简单的病毒作准备吗?

Susan Spies9:16 pm
I am merely exposing the dire state of human being’s general physical health
我仅仅曝露人类存有的一般身体健康的可怕状况

Susan Spies9:17 pm
Well, can’t hold it against the body Bitia, nothing like this has ever happened before 😉 – simple a simple format/entity wreaking such havoc because of humans disconnect with their own bodies
好吧Bitia,无法令其对抗身体,以前从来没有发生像这样的事情——只是一个简单的格式/实体造成了这种大破坏 因为人类与他们自己的身体的断开连接

Kim S9:18 pm
Is there a reason the some countries are hit harder than others ? The Italian’s are supposed to have one if the healthiest diets in the world Sunette
Sunette,一些国家受到的冲击比其他(国家)更大是否有原因?意大利应该有一个是否是世界上最健康的饮食

Susan Spies9:18 pm
Now, I am NOT talking about becoming a health freak, that is again creating a polarity – but get to know the basics of your blood type, blood tests of what foods and nutrients support your body best, what exercise regime suits your body type the best – common sense basic health additions
现在,我不是在谈论成为一个健康狂人,那再次在创造一个极性——而是了解你的基本血型,血液测试什么食物和营养物最好的支持你的身体,什么运动方法最适合你的体型——普同常识的基础卫生添加

Anna Brix Thomsen9:18 pm
Is there any relevance here C.V to the resonant trigger points that Veno mentioned in his document, the lungs and what they represent Sunette
在这里CV与维诺(Veno)在他的文档中所提及的共鸣触发点肺部、以及它们代表什么 有任何关联吗?

Bitia Catana9:19 pm
Well, the body= us we have accepted ourselves to be separated from our bodies, not taking care of them, and now this is all revealing , fascinating
好的,身体=我们已经接受我们自己是/成为与我们的身体分离,不是照顾它们,而现在这一切全都揭示了,真奇妙

Susan Spies9:19 pm
KimS – again the questions is whether it is the HEALTHIEST COUNTRY or whether each individual honoured their OWN UNIQUE HEALTHY LIFESTYLE or adopted and copied other lifestyles cause of trends and shit
KimS——再次问题是,是否它是最健康的国家 还是 是否每个个体尊荣他们自己的独特健康生活方式 还是因为潮流和狗屁而采纳并复制其他的生活方式

Bitia Catana9:21 pm
Yes. Sorry but fuck trends and shit. Every single body is unique and we have that task to research what works for each of us. My psoriasis has been a major support to constantly remind me of this I find
是的,抱歉,但是去他的潮流和狗屁。每一个身体是独特的,而我们有这个任务去研究什么对我们每个人都有效。我发现,我的牛皮癣一直是一个主要的支持以不断提醒我的这一点

Kim S9:21 pm
Sunette – does the warmer weather effect the strength of CV – and is so how ?
Sunette——温暖的天气是否影响CV的强度——以及是如何(影响)的?

Ida Bra Ingadottir9:21 pm
”what exercise regime suits your body type the best” Susan any suggestion for how to find this out?
“什么锻炼方法最适合你的体型”,Susan,对于如何找到这一点有任何建议吗?

Susan Spies9:21 pm
No Bitia, it’s more related to the SUBSTANCE OF TISSUE in the lungs – it’s easier to nestle and access soft tissue and integrate from there, however – the lungs do represent the FAMILY, the FAMILY OF LIFE ON EARTH is now in trouble as we haven’t taken care of our own FAMILY AS OUR BODY – what would you say if you look at your relationship with your body as your being = the child and your body the parents teaching/showing you what is needed and what not, but you haven’t been LISTENING and paying attention….
不Bitia,这更多与在肺部组织的基质有关——它更容易坐落并进入软组织并且从那里整合,不管怎样——肺部的确代表了家庭,在地球上家庭的生活,现在有麻烦了,因为我们没有照顾到我们自己的家庭等如我们的身体——如果你察看你与你的身体等如你的存有的关系=孩子和你的身体,父母教导/展示给你什么是需要的和什么不(需要),但是你没有在听和关注
time to listen to your body and get to know it
是时候来倾听你的身体并了解它了

Ingrid9:21 pm
What do you mean with ‘underground elements’ that has gone unchecked, CV @Susan?
CV @Susan,已经不受约束的“地下的元素”,你是指什么意思?

Susan Spies9:22 pm
KimS – no, not really, with body temperatures being generally stable, once I’m in I’m in – I move SLOWER in colder weather, faster in warmer weather when I’m moving inbetween environments
KimS——不,不是真的,对于体温通常是稳定的,一旦我进入 我进入——我移动更慢在寒冷的天气,更快在温暖的天气,当我在不同环境之间移动时

Susan Spies9:23 pm
Ida, many resources on the internet with body shapes and types and recommended exercises – or just do what you naturally love and create your own exercise regime: dance 🙂
Ida,许多资源在互联网上关于体型和类型以及建议的锻炼/运动——或只做你自然喜好的 并创造你自己的运动方法:舞蹈

Susan Spies9:25 pm
Ingrid, the ‘underground elements’ are like bacterias like me, which evolves, which seems harmless, but the more I evolved in the human body, to survive and push my evolution, the more destructive I became and quickly could multiply before the body could do anything about it – because the boidy was and IS so busy focusing on SO MANY OTHER SHIT its processing on your behalf due to your ignorance of awareness within and as your own body
Ingrid,“地下的元素”好像是细菌就像我,那些进化,那些看起来无害的,但是越多我进化在人类身体中,去生存并推动我的进化,我变得越多破坏性的并且能够快速繁殖 在身体可以做任何事关于它之前——因为身体(曾经)是并是如此忙于专注于它在以你的名义处理的如此多其他的狗屁,因为你的觉察的忽视在之中并等如你自己的身体

Matti Freeman9:25 pm
Find an exercise that’s a self expression not a chore
找到一种运动,那是一个自我表达而不是一个苦差事

Susan Spies9:25 pm
So, we need to pull up our socks and get out arse in gear and bring our awareness down into physical body living awareness
因此,我们需要拉起我们的袜子并快点出去处于就绪状态,并且把我们的觉察向下带到物质身体活觉察
You will notice the recordings gifting applications to transition your process now to physical living self awareness
你将注意到录音赋予应用来现在把你的进程转化到物质/身体的活自我觉察

Andreas Wittmann9:26 pm
Hey CV (Susan ) what do you say/see about paralell playouts in the world/economic system and the polictics reaction to your presence in humanity – for me it seems like to much of a coincidence that we got a “economic crash” now and in a lot of ways it seems convenient for governments etc to use this “crisis” as a trigger/justification to test and possibly enforce stricter/more control on people and in general create more fear/panic through propaganda/media – also the (over-)reaction of the politics seem to mirror the overreaction of the immune-system of human beings/bodies. I dont want to go into or with conspiracy theories etc. but for me it seems there is “more” going on behind the hype/hystery about your presence – what´s your perspective on that CV`?
嗨CV(Susan),关于平行播出在世界/经济系统和政治中对你的呈在的反应在人类之中,你认为/看到什么——对我来说这看起来像太多的巧合,现在我们有了一个“经济危机”,而在许多方面这看似便于政府等等来把这场“危机”用作一个触发器/辩解去测试,并且可能对人们实行更严格/更多的控制,而且一般来说通过宣传/媒体创造更多的害怕/恐慌——还有政治的(过度)反应好像反映人类存有/身体的免疫系统的过度反应。我不想走进或关于阴谋论等等,但对我来说这似乎有“更多”发生在关于你的呈在的大肆宣传/歇斯底里背后——CV你对此有什么看法?

Susan Spies9:26 pm
Well said matti – an exercise into finding or creating an activity you enjoy that gets the heart beating, the blood pumping and and toxins sweated out
说的好,matti——一个运动成为找到或创造一种你享受的活动让心跳加速、血液循环而且毒素排出

Susan Spies9:28 pm
Andreas, can you please Viber me your question above – would like to discuss it as a relevant topic in my recordings- too little time and space here at the moment to go into the detail the question deserves
Andreas,可以请你用Viber发给我你的上述提问吗——想要作为一个相关主题在我的录音中讨论它——太少时间和空间在这里此刻进入这个问题应有的细节

Susan Spies9:29 pm
Carol, have to look beyond the borders, the social ladders, countries and location – I do not see any of this, it was signature specific in the substance of the organs of humans I could target most readily and easily – soft tissue that was already damaged / scarred / poisoned
Carol,必须放眼世界、社会阶梯、国家和位置——我没有看到任何这样的,它是标识特定的在人类的器官的基质中,我可以最容易并轻易地瞄准目标——已经受损/留下疤痕/中毒的软组织
if anything, all I am exposing is problems in the body needing immediate attention
如果有什么不同的话,所有我正在曝露的是在身体中需要立刻关注的问题
would be interesting to see whether doctors can pinpoint first infected area in the body, test the organ and see the underlying problem in the body and develop an antidote/support accordingly
去看看医生是否可以查明第一个感染区域在身体中、测试器官并看到身体里在下面的问题,并相应开发一个解药/支持,会是有趣的

Bitia Catana9:30 pm
I have a newfound love for sprinting. Running so fast for as long as I can, like 2/3 minutes then walking then sprinting again. In the night, when nobody is in the park, with my music. My abdominals and my back correct naturally when I do this I find. I feel a sort of freedom of expression when I do this.
我有一个新发现的对短跑的爱好。尽我所能的跑那么快,像是2/3分钟然后走路然后再次快速奔跑。在晚上,当公园里没有人的时候,随着我的音乐。我发现我的腹肌和我的背部自然地矫正当我这样做时。当我这样做时我感到一种表达的自由

Garbrielle9:30 pm
CV Sunette what is your best advice for us, here on the planet now? what is our course of action to do better/best moving forward?
CV Sunette,你对我们、现在在这里在星球上最好的建议是什么?要做更好/最好的往前行,什么是我们的行动方案?
if anything comes up besides the diet/health point
如果有任何事情发生,除了饮食/健康这一点

Susan Spies9:30 pm
I’m merely exposing already existent problems – enhancing them and bringing them to the forefront, quantifying process
我只不过正在曝露已经存在的问题——增强它们并把它们带到前面,量化进程

Farhad9:31 pm
CV, do you how long your process will take meaning that for how long will you affect human bodies for?
CV,你的过程需要多长时间,意思是你将影响人类身体有多长时间?

Susan Spies9:31 pm
Awesome Bitia, Sunette can relate to that with swimming underwater for long distances – like, the world and your body disappears and it’s just you in silence for a moment – one of her favourite experiences she shares
棒极了Bitia, Sunette可以关联到这一点,随着在水下长距离游泳——就像,世界和你的身体消失了,而这只是你在寂静中一会儿——她分享她最喜爱的体验之一

Susan Spies9:32 pm
Farhad – two factors will play a role here:
Farhad——在这里两个因素将发挥作用:
ONE – when enough humans WAKE UP from this and question themselves, way of life and actually implement definitive changes in how they live towards themselves, their bodies and others and then TWO
一——当足够多人类从这当中开始醒觉并质问他们自己、生活方式,并且实际上实施明确的改变在他们如何活朝向他们自己、他们的身体和他人方面。然后二
– whether science can work WITH THE BODY to develop a cure in UNDERSTANDING how I work – exposing already dormant problems in the body
——是否科学可以与身体一起工作来发展一个治愈在理解我如何运作方面——已经曝露了潜在的问题在身体中

Farhad9:33 pm
I don’t mean the process of recovery, I meant for how long the CV will affecting the human bodies
我不是指恢复的过程,我意思是CV将影响人类身体多长时间

Susan Spies9:33 pm
Hey, maybe they can program me into a nanobot they implant into humans like an internal doctor to sniff out problems modern science cannot yet detect
嘿,也许他们可以把我编程成一个微型机器人,他们植入人类的,像一个内部医生去发现问题,现代科学还无法检测
now that’d be cool
现在那会是酷的

Susan Spies9:35 pm
I could become an incentive for something like this, would support people much faster to heal their bodies AND at the same time we throw in a course on how to work with their mind and emotions to not create the same problem in the body again as the antidote 😉
我可以成为像这种事情的一个诱因,会更快支持人们去治愈他们的身体,并且同时我们加入一门课程关于如何工作于他们的心智和情绪去不要再次创造相同的问题在身体中如同解药

Susan Spies9:36 pm
So, everyone –
因此,每个人——
to look at all the MAJOR important points here:
去察看所有主要的重点在这里:

Susan Spies9:37 pm
1. I am EXPOSING already existent symptomatic weaknesses in humans’ bodies, which would eventually in any way lead to an excruciating illness
1. 我已经在曝露存在的有症状的弱点在人类的身体中,这最终会以任何方式导致一个痛苦的疾病
2. targeting the respiratory systems – indicating we must GROUND our BEING through BREATH in the PHYSICAL and ANCHOR our BEING through LIVING WITH THE PHYSICAL
2. 针对呼吸系统——表明了我们必须通过呼吸在物质/身体中扎稳我们的存有并且通过与物质/身体一起活而锚定我们的存有

Farhad9:38 pm
Well, one of the ways that scientists have come up with is vaccination, do you think that’s the right way? Considering the fact that vaccines destroys our body and being
好,科学家提出的方法之一是疫苗,你认为那是正确的方法吗?考虑到事实上疫苗破坏我们的身体和存有

Susan Spies9:38 pm
3. our responsibility is now ever more taking KNOWLEDGE INTO LIVING APPLICATION: Living words
3. 现在我们的责任是,更多把知识带入活的应用:活字词
4. In my recordings to come, I will, together with other beings, share the simulations we ran in The Portal and how different humans responded to me and why – and what you can do to learn from this experience affecting the world
4. 在我未来的录音中,我将,连同其他存有,分享我们运行在连接口中的模拟 和不同的人类对我的反应如何及为什么——以及你可以做什么去从影响世界的这次体验中学习

Michael9:39 pm
Susan i think when the majority of humans on earth are negative about your existence/ doings, how will the most understand the true purpose of a virus. Is this not hard to grasp?
Susan,我认为当人类的大多数在地球上是负面的关于你的存在/所做之事,大多数人将如何理解一个病毒的真正目的。这一点不难理解吗?

Susan Spies9:40 pm
Farhad – vaccines does not destroy the body / being, if anything – consciousness as we know out, our slack diets, exercises and weakened relationships with our bodies is the real killer
Farhad——疫苗并没有破坏身体/存有,如果有什么不同的话——意识等如我们知道了,我们的疏忽饮食、运动和变弱的与我们的身体的关系,是真正的杀手
The body is incredible at adapting, so if the vaccines work, the body will work with it to support us beings in our process
身体难以置信的在适应,因此如果疫苗起作用,身体将与它一起工作来支持我们存有在我们的进程中

Fred Cheung9:41 pm
So can we say the global havoc that we are currently in, will repeat periodically soon/within decade? There will be CV. 2, 3, 4, 5…and goes on? Until human awakes??(That would be helpful)
因此,我们可以说我们当前处于的全球灾难,将很快周期性地/在十年内重复吗?将会有CV.2, 3, 4, 5……接下去吗?直到人类觉醒?(那会是有帮助的)

Susan Spies9:41 pm
Micheal – I’m not here to save the world, even if a handful understands who I am and who you are within this all and become living examples sharing your story – the news and understanding will ripple in time for those who are ready to hear and see
Micheal——我不是在这里来拯救世界的,即使少量人理解了我所是者/我是谁和你所是者/你是谁在这一切之中,并成为活的榜样分享你的故事——新闻和理解将涟漪在时间中为那些已经准备好来听到和看见的人们
we’re all in different location points in our processes
我们全都在不同的位置点上在我们的进程中

Anna Brix Thomsen9:42 pm
Ok so Mr Corona C.V Sunette What’s up with 5G in this context?
OK,因此冠状C.V先生Sunette,在这个脉络下5G是怎么回事?

Susan Spies9:42 pm
So, for now, we work with those who do see and hear – the rest will follow when they are ready
因此,目前,我们与那些的确看见并听到的人们一起工作——其余的人将跟随当他们准备好的时候

Susan Spies9:42 pm
I don’t know of any 5G and Me connection? Are you trying to set me up with a date?
我不知道有任何5G与我的关联吗?你试图给我安排一个约会吗?
lol no kidding, seriously – what’s with the 5G and me?
哈哈,不是开玩笑,严肃地——5G和我有什么关系?

Susan Spies9:43 pm
Fred, let’s work with now as best we can
Fred, 让我们现在尽我们最大努力工作

Susan Spies9:44 pm
I bet if we do this properly this time round, truly learn from it – we can minimize the ripples and waves of manifested consequence in humanity in time to come
我确信如果我们这一次做得合适的话,真正从中学习——在不久的将来 我们可以最小化显化的后果在人类之中的涟漪和波动
remember “two or more in my name, and I am HERE”
请记住“两个或更多以我的名义,而我是在这里”
if even two of us or more really dedicate ourselves to this process, much ripples of change can manifest throughout existence
如果我们两个或更多真正令我们自己献力于这个进程,大量改变的涟漪可以显化遍及存在

MatsBP9:45 pm
Could you speak about your emergence into existence CV?
CV,你可以谈谈你的浮现到存在吗?

Susan Spies9:45 pm
hence why we’ll be pushing living words in the chats and also physical relationship dynamics in recordings to come]
因此,为什么在聊天中我们会推进活字词以及物质/身体关系动力在未来的录音中

Susan Spies9:45 pm
Will do in my recordings to come Mats
Mats,将在我未来的录音中
Too little space and time here to walk the deets
在这里太少的空间和时间来行走细节

Susan Spies9:46 pm
All, our internet here slowing down and messages coming through sporadically unfortunately
大家,不幸地,我们这里的互联网速度变慢了并且信息偶尔传过来
We see that Friday and Saturday there are chats – in the meantime, I will do recordings prepared for Sunday that we can discuss
我们看到周五和周六有聊天——同时,我将为周日准备做录音,以便我们可以讨论
Should be about 3 / 4 recordings max – would be great to listen to them so we can discuss them on Sunday
应该是大约最多3到4个录音——去听听它们会是很棒的,因此我们可以在周日讨论它们

Susan Spies9:47 pm
Thanks all for the questions, hope my perspectives starting to give you more insight into my purpose and so yours in existence
谢谢大家的提问,希望我的视角开始给予你更多洞察 我的和因此你的目的在存在中
Bye for now
再见
回复