帖子: 1217
注册时间: 周日 7月 26, 2015 11:20 am

与冠状病毒和门户一起,耐心、改变和我的第一个(活)字词

帖子 高洪0221 »

2020年3月25日

Patience, Change and my FIRST (living) WORD with the Coronavirus and The Portal
与冠状病毒和门户一起,耐心、改变和我的第一个(活)字词

Susan SpiesReply
Patience, Change and my FIRST (living) WORD – we start 5 after the hour with the CV and The Portal
耐心、改变和我的第一个(活)字词——我们一小时后5分钟后开始,与CV和门户一起

Susan Spies8:06 pm
Patience, Change and my FIRST (living) WORD – WE START
耐心、改变和我的第一个(活)字词——我们开始
Susan Spies8:07 pm
So, how to BALANCE self change and movement in every day life with being patient with yourself WHILST pushing yourself – with a BALANCE of strictness and gentleness
因此,如何平衡自我改变并移动在每日生活中,对你自己有耐心同时推进你自己——用一种严格和温和的平衡
Susan Spies8:08 pm
Who has a story to share of how you balanced changed with being hard, but gentle with yourself?
谁有故事要分享,关于你如何平衡改变,对你自己是严厉、但温和的?
Ida Bra Ingadottir8:09 pm
yes have been looking at that.. because I see that I have been through my life pushed myself so much with my mind and then slacking of and creating that polarity game where I´m not living.
是的一直察看那些……因为我看见遍及我的生活我一直如此多用我的心智推动我自己,而然后懈怠并创造了那个极性游戏,在那里我没有在活
Gabriel Aceves8:09 pm
I have been writting a lot since yesterday. Nevertheless almost all of it was done on Spanish
从昨天起我写了许多,然而几乎全都是用西班牙语写的
Susan Spies8:10 pm
All good Gabriel – it is your personal self we want to get in touch with first and foremost, we’re all here as “children of life” – learning our FIRST LIVING WORD TOGETHER here
Gabriel,全都很好——这是你的个人自我我们首先要取得联系,我们全都是在这里作为“生命的孩子”——在这里一起学习我们的第一个活字词
Elena Prokopchuk8:11 pm
I was very hard on myself. Blaming me for not being able to do one thing well or right. For 1 year I have begun to love myself and work with myself.
我对我自己很苛刻。因为没能把一件事做好或对而责备我。一年来我开始爱我自己并工作于我自己。
Gabriel Aceves8:11 pm
My word yesterday was Passion, not only because of my relationship to art and the very process of creation, but because there are moments in which I can spend 8 hours in a row working in something that I am truly passionate about
我的字词昨天是激情,不只是因为我与艺术的关系和创造的特定过程,而是因为有片刻,在那儿我能连续花8小时工作于某些我真正热爱的东西。
Valentin Rozman8:11 pm
Just one tiny story from my side is that I changed how I shower from only using hot water to now closing my showering with using cold water.
我这边只是一个小故事是,我改变我如何淋浴,从只用热水到现在关闭我的淋浴使用冷水。
Kim Amourette8:11 pm
Yes I feel that I’ve walked that point where I used to be more hard with myself but at the same time also not really pushing myself effectively. Whereas now it’s more grounded with just realizing that yes I must move and push and do what I can, but at the same time being more understanding and gentle with myself
是的,我感到我已行走那个点,在那里我过去对我自己更严格但同时也没有真正有效地推进我自己。然而现在这是更脚踏实地的,随着仅仅领悟到,是的我必须移动并推进和做我能做的,但同时对我自己更加理解和温和。
Carlton8:11 pm
For me with the word Here, I slow myself down more and focus more on my chest when walking into doing things, that in a way stops my mind from going into random thoughts.
对我来说用字词 在这里,我令我自己放慢下来更多,并更多专注于我的胸部当走进做事情时,在某种程度上阻止我的心智进入胡思乱想
Elena Prokopchuk8:11 pm
By loving myself, letting me make a mistake or do something wrong or wrong.
经由爱我自己,让我犯个错误或做错事或错了

Susan Spies8:12 pm
many may have already lived, transcended and manifested themselves into new living words – but here we’re doing it for the first time together, step by step as a group to hopefully support others in the future to come with more expanded guidelines, examples and experiences
许多人可能已经活、超越并将他们自己显化成新的活字词——但是在这里,我们将要第一次一起来做,一步接一步地作为一个群体,去有希望支持其他人在未来的日子里更多扩展指导方针、实例和经验。
Reginald8:12 pm
Yesterday I worked in my house and I was very dissapointed with the result in terms of how far I came. I drove back and realised, I placed the end result in front of me to get NOW, not knowing how much work it would be. Today I just did what I wanred and let go of what I had in my mind as end result. I even asked for help today – knowing I was still unskilled, though not liking being depended but I asked anyway.
昨天我在我家里工作,而我对结果非常失望,依据我走了多远。我强令回来并领悟到,我把最终结果摆在我面前以现在就得到,不知道它会是多少工作。今天我只是做我想做的并放开我有在我心智中作为最终结果的东西。今天我甚至请求帮助——知道我仍是不熟练的,虽然我不喜欢被人依赖,但不管怎样我问了。
Elena Prokopchuk8:12 pm
I took the liberty of making a mistake. I don’t know exactly how and when I started to love myself
我冒失的犯了一个错误。我的确不知道如何和何时我开始爱我自己。
Daniel Malara8:12 pm
patience with my change has been a process in itself for sure! I see a strength in self-acceptance, and allowing the honesty of me to come up and forward, also within self-trust that I will address the points when they come up….but in this, I have been too lenient with myself, too trusting, when I didn’t yet earn this trust with myself. A very cool point to work with and bring into balance!!
耐心等待我的改变确实已经是一个进程本身!我看到一个力量在自我接纳中,并允许我的诚实出来并向前,也在自我信任里面我将处理点当它们出现时……但是在之中,我一直对我自己太宽大、太信任了,当我还没有获得对我自己的这个信任时。一个非常酷的点去工作于并带入平衡!
Valentin Rozman8:13 pm
Then I balance my time of using computers in the sitting position for many hours per day with excersising in the morning and taking a one-hour long daily walk.
然后我平衡我的时间,每天好几个小时坐着使用电脑与早晨锻炼和每天散步一小时
Elena Prokopchuk8:13 pm
What I have seen is that I am slowly succeeding in loving myself.
我已经看到的是我正在缓慢成功地爱我自己
Susan Spies8:13 pm
Alrighty everyone, so going to again EMPHASIZE – slowing down
好的大家,因此再次强调——放慢下来
Elena Prokopchuk8:14 pm
For me this is a very important point. I started loving my body …
对我来说这是一个非常重要的点。我开始爱我的身体……
Susan Spies8:14 pm
Hannah – with patience and self movement, it’s a delicate balance of self honesty you learn through STARTING A PROCESS, such as what we are walking now, together
Hannah – 用耐心和自我移动,这是一个自我诚实的微妙平衡,你通过开始一个进程来学习,比如现在我们在一起行走的是什么。
Gavin Wang8:14 pm
The word for me is perseverance, because it allows me to practice and apply positive regard towards myself regardless the situations in my life and that allowed me to direct myself to look at the solutions practically instead of being affected by worries and nervousness
对我来说这个字词是毅力,因为它允许我去实践和应用主动关注朝向我自己不管情境在我的生活中,而那个允许我去指导我自己去实际地察看解决方法而不是被忧虑和紧张所影响。
Matti Freeman8:14 pm
hmmm, this seems to apply to how I’ve been cultivating my approach to making music. At first I was trying to push myself from a starting point of seeing myself as being lazy in relation to the process of producing music, and was believing that I have to ‘overcome laziness’. But when that consistently didn’t produce results, I started looking at where my resistance really comes from, what is it that I don’t like about the process. And within that I realized I hadn’t really defined a practical step by step process for myself. So I started writing out steps for myself, considering the aspects of the music process that I just don’t like, and aligning my process to lead to an outcome through working with the process in a way I see I actually will enjoy. Now when I catch myself seeing myself as lazy – I align myself / remind myself of my process I’ve defined for myself, and that helps focus my energy instead of the energy turning into emotional pushing / being hard on myself
这个看来是应用我一直如何培育我的创作音乐的方法。起初我试图推着我自己从一个将我自己视为是懒惰的出发点关联到创作音乐的过程,并相信我必须“克服懒惰”。但是当那个始终没有产生结果时,我开始察看我的抵抗真正来自哪里,什么是我不喜欢关于过程的。而在那之中我领悟到我没有真正为我自己定义一个实际的一步接一步的过程。因此我开始为我自己写出步骤,考虑了我只是不喜欢的音乐过程的方面,并对齐我的过程去导向一个结果,通过工作于在某种程度上我看见我实际上将享受的过程。现在当我了解我自己把我自己视为懒惰时——我对齐我自己/提醒我自己关于我的我已经为我自己定义的过程,而这个帮助聚焦我的能量而不是能量转化成情绪推动/严厉对待我自己
Susan Spies8:15 pm
you’ll KNOW and NOTICE through real time application, in your inner and outer environment – when you are impatient, pushing too hard, too much, not enough, too little, slacking, too patient etc
通过实时应用你将知道并注意到,在你的内在和外在环境里——当你是不耐烦的、推得太用力、太多、不够、太少、偷懒、太耐心了等等时
Ida Bra Ingadottir8:15 pm
so for me what I am seeing is that it has been very supportive for me to be gentle so as to support that scared hurt child to come forth. Like reaching out a hand to myself and say, hay it is ok. I stand with you, as you.. and within that been more able to develop a stand. It is like I have needed to show myself I can trust myself. And the more I honor this the determination grows and so the strictness towards the mind. Where I see I do not want to behave like this to myself anymore and so not willing to ‘take it’ any longer. But still developing here. It has been a but tricky
因此对我而言,我看见什么是,它一直非常支持我是/成为温和的以便支持那个害怕伤害的孩子向前来。就像伸出一只手给我自己并说,嘿,这是可以的。我与我一起站立、等如我……而在那之中更能发展一个站立。这就好像我需要展示我自己我可以信任我自己。而越多我荣耀这一点,决定生长并如此严格朝向心智。在那里我看见我再也不想要像这样对待我自己,并因此不再愿意“接受它”。而是仍然发展在这里。它一直是一个棘手的问题

Susan Spies8:15 pm
So this BALANCE between PUSHING yourself and PATIENCE, is a self honesty creation and is unique to each one
因此这个平衡在推进你自己和耐心之间,是一个自我诚实的创造而且对每个人来说都是独一无二的。
Leila Zamora Moreno8:15 pm
With working with the word Honesty, which I have been working with before these chats opened up – I pushed myself to see the full extent of Evil within me – but this then also allowed me to see the full extent of ‘Grace’ within me as well. To essentially, see ‘the full spectrum of me’. So I went HARD on the Evil point – and I could see myself wanting to ‘stay there’, but I had to allow the point to continue develop and ‘hatch’ as I call it now as I knew – this is not ‘the point’ it is ‘one of the points’ which then opened up the gentleness in seeing, accepting and embracing the Grace as well
随着工作于字词诚实,这是在这些聊天打开之前我一直工作于的——我推进我自己去看到罪恶的全部程度在我里面——但然后这个也允许我去看见“恩典”的全部范围在我里面。本质上去看见“我的全部范围”。因此我在罪恶点上去努力——而我可以看到我自己想要“呆在那里”,但是我必须允许这个点继续发展并“孵化”如同我现在称呼它的,因为我知道——这并不是“这个点”,它是“这个点之一”,这然后也打开了温和以看见、接受并拥抱恩典。
Matti Freeman8:15 pm
now that I have a process I know I can work with — it’s much clearer when I DO IN FACT go into a moment of postponement
现在我有一个过程我知道我可以工作于——它是更清晰的,当我的确实际上走进一个延缓的片刻时
Leila Zamora Moreno8:16 pm
And this ‘hatching’ I see, I want to force, rush, take shortcuts – but it’s impossible
而这个“孵化”我看见、我想要推动、急冲、走捷径——但这是不可能的
Matti Freeman8:16 pm
because I know – there’s no REAL REASON to not push and work, because I’ve defined the WAY to work
因为我知道——没有真正的原因不去推进和工作,因为我已经定义了工作的方法
Leila Zamora Moreno8:16 pm
and in the hatching is the point of patience
然后在孵化当中是耐心的点

Susan Spies8:17 pm
Interesting Reginald, this is how we learn – you will remember this lesson/gift in time to come
真有趣Reginald, 这就是我们如何学习——你将记得这一课/礼物在将来
Jan Megens8:18 pm
Dedication I stopped writing for a while and started reflecting on my issues again by trial and error now back in balance with my lesson and blogs.
奉献,我停止书写一段时间,并开始再次反映在我的问题上,通过试错法现在回到平衡与我的课程和博客在一起
Ida Bra Ingadottir8:18 pm
… and for me this word.. Honor has supported me greatly in walking this. Because it is like I instead of bowing down / submitting to my mind, in a way like a slave where I give my power away.. I decide to rather bow to myself in honor of me as a being.. recognizing and valuing what I am and have the potential to become and so submitting to life in a letting go and deep honor.
……而对我来说这个字词……荣耀已很大地支持我以行走这一点。因为这好像是我而不是低头/服从我的心智,在某种程度上像一个奴隶,在那里我放弃了我的权力…… 我决定宁可向我自己鞠躬在我作为一个存有的荣耀之中……认出并重视我是什么和有什么潜能去成为并因此服从生命在一个放开和深深的荣耀之中
Susan Spies8:19 pm
Good for you Elena – loving your body/starting to is an extension of starting to love yourself, because your body is an extension of you. So, loving your body, you are in the process of learning what is means to love yourself. Some learn from the inside out and others from the outside in – meaning: some learn to love their bodies, then gradually themselves, others learn to love themselves first within, then gradually their bodies
Elena,好样的——爱/开始于你的身体是一个开始爱你自己的扩展,因为你的身体是你的一个扩展。因此,爱你的身体,你是在学习爱你自己是什么意思的过程中。有些人从里到外学习,而另一些人从外到里——意思是:一些人学习爱他们的身体,然后逐步地他们自己,另一些人首先学习爱他们自己内在,然后逐步地他们的身体。
Matti Freeman8:19 pm
interestingly I’m working on a song called ‘I’ll Persevere’, and when I resist working on it, the message of my own song reminds me to keep pushing lol
很有趣,我在工作于一首歌叫“我将坚持下去”,而当我抵抗工作于它时,我自己的歌的信息提醒我去继续推进
Susan Spies8:20 pm
Gavin Wang – Perseverance a fantastic word to unpack and define into actual living, enjoy and have fun!
Gavin Wang – 毅力,一个奇妙的字词去打开并定义成实际的活,尽情享受吧!

Blaž Cegnar8:21 pm
When I program at work is see it’s a balance of pushing/finding solutions, but not being disappointed when something doesn’t work or takes longer.
当我编程工作时是看到它是一个推进/寻找解决办法的平衡,而不是当某些事情不行或需要更长时间时沮丧
Matti Freeman8:21 pm
“placing the end result in front of me to get NOW” — this pitfall has popped up for me in all areas of life, lol
“把最终结果放在我面前以现在就得到”——在生活的所有领域这个陷阱突然出现在我面前
Ida Bra Ingadottir8:21 pm
I did a little write out on it.. how I read this in the body, shoulder blades and how the head is pulled down in the submissive stance. and this came through.. and then how I redefined it in my body to become a stand of honor and so also change the posture and stance in body where I look into me, head down towards chest and do a form of bow in that as a self honor / recognition / seeing
我做了一些写出关于它……我如何阅读这个在身体中,肩胛骨和头部如何向下拉处在一个服从的姿态中。而这个过来通过……而然后我如何重新定义它在我的身体中去成为一个荣耀的站立、和因此也改变身体的姿势和姿态,在那里我看入我、低头朝向胸部并做一个鞠躬的形式,在那之中作为一个自我荣耀/重视/看到

Susan Spies8:22 pm
Alright, #Sunette here through my own body for a moment lol
好,Sunette在这里通过我自己的身体一会儿,哈哈
So, I looked at the word LIGHTHOUSE and also played with LIFEHOUSE
因此,我察看字词灯塔并且玩一玩生命之屋
Hannah Kewn8:22 pm
Today I got what I wanted done by expressing all the words, direct, discipline, creation and patience through the one word movement. I done everything but quite calm and slow! Will carry on doing this tonight and again tomorrow and so on
今天我完成了我想做的事情,通过表达所有的字词,指导、自律、创造和耐心通过一个字词移动。我做所有事情但相当平静和缓慢!今晚和再次明天等等将继续这样做
Bitia Catana8:23 pm
My skin disease has taught me the necessity of a balance between gentleness and strictness. It is by being strict with myself in taking care of my body that I am gentle to it. Laziness or postponment leads me to not being gentle and taking care of my skin properly
我的皮肤病教会我一个平衡的必要性在温和与严格之间。它是通过严格要求我自己以照顾我的身体,我对它温柔。懒惰或拖延导致我不温柔和适当地照顾我的皮肤
Susan Spies8:23 pm
Past memories activated, applications Bernard taught me which I have forgotten/repressed as basic every day life actions, which make a HUGE difference to how you respond to people and the environment as follows:
过去记忆激活了,Bernard教我的应用,这是我已经忘记/压抑为基本的每日生活行动的,这对你如何对人们和环境起反应有很大的不同,如下:
Susan Spies8:24 pm
1. I haven’t been checking in with mySELF – my CENTER CHEST POINT, in the center of my chest – this is where I check in with me to ensure I AM HERE with my mind, being and body – when there is a SLIGHT PRESSURE AND WARMTH in the center of my chest, I am here – a quick moment of self alignment
1. 我还没有检查我自己——我的中心胸部点,在我胸部的中央——这是,在那里我检查我以确保我是在这里与我的心智、存有和身体在一起——当有一个轻微的压力和温暖在我胸部的中心里时,我是在这里——一个快速自我对齐的片刻

Bitia Catana8:24 pm
The focus and strictness of taking into my hands being consciously gentle and supportive of my body every day, repeating habits and routines
专注和严格掌握在我手中,是有意识地温和并每日支持我的身体、重复习惯和日常活动
Kim Amourette8:24 pm
The word that came up in me after chat yesterday was ‘safe Haven’. I’ve been applying that with a point I’ve believed is nearly impossible for me to change, as well as with other points that have been coming up. It’s been quite stabilizing so far.
昨天聊天之后出现在我之中的字词是“安全港”。我已经把那个应用到一个点上,我相信对我来说是几乎不可能改变的、还有与其他已经出现的点一起。迄今为止它相当稳定

Susan Spies8:25 pm
2. I haven’t CONSCIOUSLY, with AWARENESS – every moment I am with a person/animal/environment – ENSURED I am equal and one with their mind, being and body, I am unconditionally holding their PRESENCE/BEING/RESONANCE in and as me for that moment, reminding myself “I am possibly speaking to me in another life, how would I want to be treated”
2. 我还没有自觉地,用觉察——每一刻我与一个人/动物/环境在一起——确保我是平等一体于他们的心智、存有和身体,我是无条件地持有他们的呈在/存有/共鸣在之中并等如我在那一刻,提醒我自己“我可能在另一种生活中对我讲话,我会想要如何被对待”
Susan Spies8:25 pm
3. I haven’t SOUNDED my SELF FORGIVENESS in a while – actually SPOKEN in in SOUND OUT LOUD
3. 我还没有发声我的自我宽恕一段时间——实际上在口头上大声地说
Susan Spies8:26 pm
4. I haven’t actually done HAND WRITING in a very long time!!! So, I now opened a new book and started hand writing letters to the most painful recent death(s) I faced – my pups, especially Stout and Bernard
4. 实际上我已经很长一段时间没有做手写了!!!因此,现在我打开了一个新本子并开始手写信给最近我面对的最痛苦的死亡(们)——我的小狗,尤其是Stout和Bernard
Susan Spies8:27 pm
So, these are the MAJOR four points that opened up for me personally since last night’s chat and have BEGUN taking the first steps to changing them all
因此,这些是主要的四个点为我个人打开自从昨晚的聊天以后,并已经开始迈出第一步去改变它们全部
Susan Spies8:28 pm
I’ve got my new book – writing my letters, got a necklace on weighing on my chest to remind me of the chest point, practising aligning with beings/animals/environment again and speaking my forgiveness out loud in the shower/toilet/taking a walk in the garden/when I wake up late at night
我有我的新本子——写我的信,戴了一条项链压在我胸口以提醒我胸部点,再次实践对齐于存有/动物/环境,并大声说出我的宽恕在淋浴/梳妆/在花园里散步/当我深夜醒来时
Susan Spies8:28 pm
Remember all, we said,THE WORD IS ABOUT SELF FIRST not others
大家记住,我们说过,这个字词首先是关于自己不是他人
has to be anchored to yourSELF and YOUR WORLD FIRST
必须首先要锚定你自己和你的世界
which word will support YOU and YOUR RELATIONSHIPS/LIFE first
首先哪一些字词将支持你和你的关系/生活

Susan Spies8:31 pm
#CV here through the Portal again
#CV在这里再次通过门户
Alright all – so, you see – practical, simple, back to basics ACTIONS which impact you and your personal life
好,大家——因此,你看见——实际、简单、回到基本的行动,这影响你和你的个人生活
Carlton8:31 pm
I do fine focusing on my chest more do stop a massive amount of thoughts from coming up.
我的确很好的专注于我的胸部更多、的确停止大量想法冒出来
Avery Williams8:31 pm
I have been working with Certainty
我一直工作于确定性
Susan Spies8:31 pm
real time practical changes
实时实际的改变
Reginald8:31 pm
I remeber when in the beginning of my proces I could only write to a letter form to a specific person to open up the points within me. I remember myself now as I was always sending mails to friends when I was young – telling them how I appreciated the time together. This slowly changed as I perceived it to be pussy/nonsense, also because I disapointed for not being able to keep the group together back then and people going their own way, reminisching about this reminds me of the uber gratitude that I used to express when I was much younger.
我记得当在我的进程开始时我只能给一个特定的人写一封信的形式来打开点在我里面。现在我记得我自己,因为我总是发邮件给朋友们在我年轻时——告诉他们我如何珍惜在一起的时光。这一点慢慢改变了因为我感知它是胡扯/废话,也因为我对当时没有能保持团体在一起而人们走他们自己的路了 感到沮丧,回忆这一点使我想起我过去经常表达的感激之情当我更年轻的时候
Susan Spies8:32 pm
In which practical way Avery?
Avery以哪一些实际的方法?
Andreas Wittmann8:32 pm
A point that has opened up for me in/through a dream since yesterday is a pattern of projecting my own shadows so to speak, making other people/situations/systems etc seem bad/evil/abusive in my reactions and then going into a victimized inferior stance towards that, in fact creating abuse in self
一个点为我打开在之中/通过一个昨天做的梦是一个投射我自己的阴影的模式,可以这样说,使其他人们/情形/系统等等看似坏/罪恶/滥虐在我的反应之中,而然后进入一个受害的低下/次等位置朝向那一切,实际上创造了滥虐在自己之中
Susan Spies8:33 pm
Reginald – letter writing in Sunette’s context for Stout/her pups is not necessarily FOR the pups, but a way/method for her to deal with/process the loss
Reginald – 书信书写在Sunette的语境下为Stout/她的小狗,并不一定为了小狗,而是一种方式/方法为她去解决/处理失去
Garbrielle8:33 pm
i found the word passion for myself, pass on the mission – mission is sharing my process of self forgiveness and change with others in a way that i have seen it actually has worked for me, also a cool word to anchor cause it’s got an ‘umph’ to it which i can relate to
我发现字词激情对我自己而言,传递使命——使命是分享我自我宽恕的进程并改变与他人在一起,在某种程度上我已经看见实际上这对我有效、也是一个酷的字词去锚定,因为它有一个“吸引力”对于它,这是我可以关联到的
Kim Amourette8:34 pm
I’ve been making sure to hold myself in bed to live the word safe haven practically so far. Haven’t really looked at other physical practical ways of living it
迄今为止我一直确保去让我自己躺在床上实际地活字词安全港。真的还没有看到活它的其他物质/身体的实际方法
Avery Williams8:34 pm
See first in my past where I had lost my certainty as a child and the consequence and did forgiveness out loud as I walked in the park in the morning
首先看到在我的过去在那里我已经失去我的确定性作为一个孩子和后果,而当早晨在公园里我行走时大声说出自我宽恕
Bitia Catana8:35 pm
Gentle- the way I move my body in the mornings as I wake up. The way I touch my skin, the slowness of constant movement. The words and tone of voice I choose to speak to my dog and my partner. Gentleness in exercising, to not force the point but to listen to my body , gentleness in preparing my day and move through it, as I tend to burn out really fast or boil out really fast, gently breathe
温和——早晨当我醒来时我移动我身体的方法。我触摸我的皮肤的方法,持续移动的缓慢。我选择对我的狗和我伴侣讲话的字词和声调的声音。温和在练习中,不去强迫这一点而是去倾听我的身体,温和以准备我的一天并移动通过它,当我倾向于真的很快筋疲力尽或真的很快激动时,温和的呼吸
Sylvia8:35 pm
My word was forgiveness or being more forgiving towards myself and today the word seemed to be more fueling my self-judgments and as a result thereof judgments in general. The judgments came in like a tennis ball machine and it overwhelmed me at a certain point. So no balance here as of yet. Will have to add patience and gentleness and realize that it is like a cure her things get first worse before they get better.
我的字词是宽恕或是更多宽容朝向我自己,而今天这个字词看起来更多给我的自我评判加燃料,而总之结果是在其中评判。评判进入像一个网球机而且它压倒了我在某种程度上。因此在这里还没有平衡。将必须添加耐心和温和,并领悟到这就像是一个治愈她的东西先苦后甜
Daniel Malara8:36 pm
I have been playing with ‘directive’ and seeing how I polarized it as a good word, and I wasn’t seeing how being “undirective” was still at my direction. So the word is helping me bring more awareness to my responsibility and my empowerment. Blame and victimization are outdated perspectives doing me no favors.
我一直在玩耍“指导”并看到我如何将它极化为一个好的字词,而我没有看见如何“不受指导”仍然是我的指导。因此字词在帮助我把更多觉察带到我的责任和我的环境。责备和受害是过时的视角对我没好处
Susan Spies8:36 pm
So, you can find your own way with dealing with challenging times – either writing, crying, yelling, talking, physical manifested consequence – one way or another, we deal with loss, in specific ways – chosen ways on many levels of ourselves, even if we OR OTHERS understand it at a given time
因此,你可以找到你自己的方法来应对充满挑战的时期——要么书写、哭泣、喊叫、谈话、物质/身体显化的后果——不管怎样,我们处理失去,以特定的方式——选择方法在我们自己的许多层面上,虽然我们或他人理解它在一个给定的时刻。
Ida Bra Ingadottir8:37 pm
don´t understand it you mean ?
不明白你的意思?
Susan Spies8:37 pm
We find mostly, when people are going through a phase/location/point/experience – the most challenging is other’s judgement/opinions – instead of connecting with the HEART of the problem, being, – which leads to gossip and a web of misinterpretation
我们发现通常,当人们通过一个阶段/位置/点/体验时——最具挑战的是他人的评判/意见——而不是与问题的核心、存有连接——这导致了闲言碎语和误解的一张网

Susan Spies8:38 pm
We’ll definitely be expanding on this dimension, because there is more a see-saw towards other’s opinions/judgments from the OUTSIDE leading to gossip, instead of supporting one another one on one or possibly even stepping back and letting go without making an issue out of it – but as I said, we’ll get to this dimension in time to come
我们将肯定扩展在这个维度上,因为有更多的跷跷板朝向来自外在他人的意见/评判导致闲言碎语,而不是支持彼此 一对一或甚至可能退后一步和放开 没有从它之中制造一个问题——但是正如我所说,我们在将来将到达这个维度
Susan Spies8:38 pm
for the MOMENT
目前
Susan Spies8:39 pm
Again
再次
FOCUS
专注
step by step
一步接一步
SLOW DOWN
放慢下来
Ida Bra can you be more specific?
Ida Bra 你可以更具体些吗?
Rebecca Dalmas8:39 pm
If I slow down I realize a huge fear is facing “ the storm “ in others , yet that is a deep fear , most probably from Childhood . Even having written things out and walked through things , that underlying fear is still “ loud “ at times
To focus , embrace , understand listen from innocence is always here to be
如果我放慢下来我领悟到一个巨大的害怕/恐惧是面对他人身上的“风暴”,然而这是一个深深的害怕/恐惧,很可能来自童年。即使已经把东西写出来并行走通过了,那个下面的害怕/恐惧有时仍然很“大声”
Ida Bra Ingadottir8:40 pm
”even if we OR OTHERS understand it at a given time” I thought you meant to rather say ”don’t understand instead of understand in this sentence. Is that right ? Susan
“虽然我们或他人理解它在一个给定的时刻”我认为你的意思是说 “不理解” 而不是理解在这个句子中。 Susan,是这样吗?
Garbrielle8:40 pm
i find in that fear Rebecca, cause in a way i faced a similar point today and fell, was i need to actually stand as the storm and become the eye and calm it down myself, anything i think should do it or go somewhere external it’ll just repeat and get worst
Rebecca,我发现在那个害怕/恐惧中,因为在某种程度上今天我面对一个相似的点并跌倒,是我需要实际上作为风暴而站立并成为眼睛并令我自己平静下来,任何我思考应该这样做或去某个外面的地方 的事物,它将只是重复和变成最糟的
Avery Williams8:41 pm
I like when I asked Anu about fear he said to walk through the waterfall of fear.
我喜欢当我问阿奴关于害怕/恐惧时,他说去行走通过害怕/恐惧的瀑布
Susan Spies8:41 pm
Yes, forgive me Ida Bra and all – “even if we OR OTHERS DON’T understand it at a given time”
对的,原谅我Ida Bra和大家——“虽然我们或他人不理解它在一个给定的片刻”
Susan Spies8:42 pm
Avery yes, reminds me of the OSHO CARD AWARENESS
Avery是的,让我想起了奥修卡牌觉察

Tormod Hvidsten Gjedrem8:42 pm
I am more and more sure and defined of this recent shift – into me – into my garden within me – my Jesus – my physical body and being – myself – and the scenery and landscape there. it is amazing if I can open up. If there are issues ( and there are) I bring it there. calm and collected – to study, dissect and solve – forgive/change. All within the garden of self – where I have my ark – my forest, a fire, green lasting fields etc etc….. I wake up to THAT now everyday. And it feels very very calm and good. Look within self and being – it is all here.
我对这种最近的转变越来越确信和明确——进入我——进入我的花园在我里面——我的耶稣——我的物质身体和存有——我自己——以及那里的风景和景观。这是惊人的如果我可以打开的话。如果有议题(而那儿有)我把它带到那里。平静和镇静——去学习、分析并解决——宽恕/改变。所有在自己的花园里面的一切——在那里我有我的方舟——我的森林、一个火苗、绿色持久的田野等等……现在每天我都意识到那一点。而它感觉非常非常平静和好。看入自己和存有里面——这是全都在这里。
Susan Spies8:43 pm
Exactly Tormod – beautiful inner sanctuary
Tormod,正是– 美丽的内在圣殿
Gabriel Aceves8:43 pm
I am just writing a blog to share some words that have given me just what I needed to stand in the face of even my greatest fears throughout the last couple of years: Offering, Sacrifice and Gift – just as what they are, just as what I have lived, in the only way that they could ever be expressed = through a tale, lol. And for this purpose I have choose just another word, which is “Sanctuary”, simply because the words I previously mentioned, simply didn´t had any meaning or value to me as I originally had a relationship to them that came out directly of the religious context, and only when I was able to “give ground and context to myself ” it´s that all of this words came together in a way that has allowed me to fall in love with me so to speak, and find my ground and from there, give a place/stand to myself to always find my way back home, specially when I believe the road to be somewhere else but here.
我刚写了一个博客来分享一些字词,已经给了我刚好我需要去站立面对甚至在过去几年里我的最大害怕/恐惧:祭品、牺牲和礼物——正如它们是什么、正如我已经活什么,它们曾经可以被表达的唯一方式=通过一个故事,哈哈。而为了这个目的我只是挑选了另一个字词,即是“圣殿”,只是因为这个字词我之前提到过,仅仅对我没有任何意义或价值,因为最初我有一个与它们的关系直接来自于宗教背景,而只有当我能够“给我自己理由和背景”时它才是在某种程度上所有这些字词集合起来,已经允许我去爱上我,可以这样说,并找到我的地盘并从那里,给我自己一个位置/站立去总能找到我回家的路,特别当我相信路在别处而不是在这里时。
Susan Spies8:46 pm
Gabriel – as Sunette shared, have a look at choosing and defining a word that you can DO/ACT/LIVE in your DIRECT immediate environment for you
Gabriel – 正如Sunette所分享的,察看挑选并定义一个字词你可以为你做/行动/活在你的直接即时环境中的
Susan Spies8:47 pm
If you go through the points Sunette shared – it’s simple, back to basics, real time practical things that can be lived and done
如果你走过Sunette分享的这一点——这是简单、回到基本、实时实际的事情可以被活和做的。

Susan Spies8:47 pm
So, everyone – back to basics and simplicity
因此,各位——回到基本和简单
One more day 😉
再多一天
Let’s share even ONE SIMPLE ACT of change you applied
让我们分享甚至你所应用的一个简单的改变行动
Susan Spies8:48 pm
in your every day life, which made an IMPACT ON YOU
在你的每日生活中,即对你产生了一个影响的
and possibly through that other
而且很可能是通过他人
FOCUS ON SELF AND WHAT YOU NEED
专注于自己和你需要什么
Susan Spies8:49 pm
not to impress/what you think us/others WANT TO HEAR
不要去为了 给我们/他人留下深刻印象/你认为我们/他人想要听什么
be real and raw
是/作为真实和原始的
Any questions?
有任何问题吗?
Caroline8:49 pm
I’m looking at mothering and went for a walk with my daughter with the dogs and cows and we were all playful which is a part of mothering I want to bring in and out of myself
我在察看抚养,并与我女儿与狗和牛一起散步,而我们全都很好玩,这是我想要带入并从我自己中带出的抚养的一部分
Ida Bra Ingadottir8:49 pm
what do you mean?
你是什么意思?
Playful – if you can add a pinch or spoonful of that, how wonderful 😉
好玩的——如果你能加一撮或一勺,那就太好了
Susan Spies8:50 pm
Ida Bra we’re going to focus on this word and its action/living for one more day
Ida Bra,我们将要专注于这个字词和它的行动/活再多一天
Susan Spies8:50 pm
then moving on
然后继续前进
Susan Spies8:51 pm
to the next point
到下一个点
So, everyone
因此,各位
FOCUS
专注
read yesterday’s chat and today’s
阅读昨天和今天的聊天
You’re all capable of fast learning and movement now in the physical
现在你们全都能够快速学习和移动在物质/身体中
Susan Spies8:52 pm
So, we’re (The Portal, Existence and CV with you in real time) going to move according to your potential
因此,我们(门户、存在和CV与你一起实时的)将要依据你的潜能而移动
Gabriel Aceves8:52 pm
Perseverance – Sticking to my commitments and giving to my word the value it has, has brought trust within me and the people around me, in knowing that if you ask me to do something I will do it, even if it takes me a long time, I will do the work
毅力——坚持我的承诺并赋予我的字词它有的价值,已经带来信任在我里面和人们在我周围,以知道/了解如果你要求我做某事我会做它,即使这花我很长时间,我也将做这个工作。
you’re either gonna move with or follow later –
你们要么将要一起移动要么稍后跟随——
but we’re movin’ – going at any other pace will do you an injustice
但是我们在移动——以任何其他的速度前进都将对你不公正
Susan Spies8:53 pm
Yes, we said there’s time, and patience
是的,我们说过有时间、和耐心
Susan Spies8:53 pm
Yes – slow down, but we’re moving people 😉
是的——放慢下来,但是我们在移动人们
Susan Spies8:54 pm
read the chats again, you’re capable of comprehending and digesting and getting it
再次阅读聊天,你能理解并消化和到达它
Susan Spies8:54 pm
C’mon people
来吧,人们
you move the FASTEST when you’re slowing down
当你放慢下来时你移动得最快
I’m sure we did recordings on this in EQAFE
我相信我们在这一点上做过录音在EQAFE
It’s like when you’re studying for an exam
这就像是当你在为一个考试学习时
you actually breathe slow, calm the body, go into a state of meditation while CRAMMING IN A SHITLOAD OF INFORMATIO no?
你实际上呼吸放慢、使身体平静下来,进入一种沉思的状态当死记硬背一大堆信息的时候?
Studying – a good example of moving slow, but studying fast
学习——一个缓慢移动、但快速学习的好例子

Susan Spies8:56 pm
Alrighty all
好的,大家
One more day…maybe 😉 we’ll be lenient and give a ‘lil more time lol
再多一天……也许,我们将网开一面并多给一些时间,哈哈
but for now
但目前
Imagine
想象一下
you had one more day to show yourself the living word
你有再多一天来展示你自己的这个活字词
Daniel Malara8:57 pm
simply taking the time to reflect and massage new information until I can fit it into the physical. This is served me well, and I surprise myself all the time. Slow is the new fast, verified!
只是花时间去反映并揉搓新信息 直到我可以让它适合物质/身体。这对我很好,而我一直给我自己惊喜。放慢是新的快速,已证明的!
Susan Spies8:57 pm
How would you use the time and space to truly ACT on a word you choose in support and honour of self and life?
你将如何使用时间和空间去真正行动在你挑选的一个字词上以支持并荣耀自己和生命?
Susan Spies8:58 pm
Don’t hold back, please ask, question, challenge us if need be
不要退缩,请提问、询问,挑战我们 如果有需要的话
Susan Spies8:58 pm
PUSH
推进
be certain
确信
Your QUESTions may help others in the future with their QUEST in life
你的问题可能在未来帮助他人他们的追求在生活中
Gabriel Aceves8:59 pm
Creativeness, to help me living every moment spontaneously, without holding myself into the past definitions that limit and condition my words, thoughts and actions, to really be able to express that which I find supportive for me and others despite the conditions or challenges of the moment
创造性,帮助我自然的活每一个片刻,没有令我自己紧抓过去的定义,即限制并制约我的字词、想法和行动,去真的能够去表达那些我发现对我和他人的支持,不管目前的情况或挑战(是什么)。
Susan Spies9:00 pm
Let’s do it
让我们这样做
Susan Spies9:01 pm
Thank you for your sharing, presence and participation
谢谢你们的分享、呈在和参与
Speak/see soon
很快来说话/再见
回复