冠状病毒通过连接口关于活字词创造和移动通过抵抗

版主: 高洪0221

回复
高洪0221
帖子: 668
注册时间: 周日 7月 26, 2015 11:20 am

冠状病毒通过连接口关于活字词创造和移动通过抵抗

帖子 高洪0221 »

Coronavirus through the Portal on Living Word Creation and moving through resistances
冠状病毒通过连接口关于活字词创造和移动通过抵抗

2020年4月8日

Susan Spies8:46 pm
CV through the Portal discussing Living Word Creation as well as examples of moving through resistances of “I don’t want to” and see/share where it lead – we start 5 after the hour
CV(冠状病毒)通过连接口讨论活字词创造并移动通过“我不想要”的抵抗的例子,并且看看/分享它导向哪里——我们一小时5分钟后开始

Susan Spies9:07 pm
@SelfAttention Zach – we’re at the moment focusing on ONE WORD / sentence for you to bring to live through you in your living, taking it step by step with you until each is comfortable with what it actually entails to live a word, practise living a new word/habit/experience whilst changing an old habit/thought pattern
@SelfAttention Zach —— 现在我们正专注于一个字词/句子为你去带来活通过你在你的生活中,拿起它和你一起一步一步地来直到每个人对 当改变一个旧的习惯/想法模式的时候去活一个字词、实践活一个新的字词/习惯/体验实际上蕴含什么 感到舒服为止。
We’ve in process been pushing living words much, but hasn’t seem to sink in effectively as of yet – therefore, we walk it step by step, slowly but surely in the beginning – covering all basis until we’re all on the same level of application/understanding when it comes to living words
我们在进程中一直大力推进活字词,但是似乎还没有被有效的理解——因此,一开始我们一步一步的行走它、缓慢但确实地——覆盖所有的基础,直到当提到活字词时我们全都在应用/理解的同一个层面上。

Susan Spies9:08 pm
a great help will be recordings to come tomorrow where Life Review beings and other beings share their change to CORE SELF NAVIGATION from consciousness pre-programming
一个很大的帮助将是明天将到来的录音,在那里《生命回顾》,存有和其他存有分享他们的从意识预编程改变为核心自我的航行。

Susan Spies9:09 pm
Okay, so for the moment – let’s start with the second point of discussion this evening – moving through RESISTANCE of not wanting to do something, who has some examples and experiences?
好的,因此现在——今晚让我们从讨论的第二个点开始——移动通过不想做某些事情的抵抗,谁有一些例子和体验?

Kim S9:09 pm
I keep forgetting – I end up getting caught up in work, then I remember shit where was I today
我总是忘记——我最终陷入了工作,然后我记起来,糟糕今天我在哪里
Then I do a rewind of who I have been in the day – and what I missed and do forgiveness on that – but I definitely forget the living word application
然后我做了一个在一天中我曾经是谁——和我错失了什么 的倒带,并在那上面做宽恕——但是我肯定忘记活字词应用了

Hannah Kewn9:10 pm
All the time, I used to blame being busy with friends and being tired from work, but have noticed the same pattern even with so much space and time
一直以来,我过去常常责备忙于朋友和工作太累,但是已经注意到相同的模式即使有这么多的空间和时间

Laura Nuñez9:11 pm
I’ve had resistances to clean the house
我抵抗打扫屋子
and now with CV around I have to clean everything more, and it’s a process
现在有CV在周围,我必须更多打扫所有东西,而这是一个过程

Valentin Rozman9:11 pm
I am experiencing such resistance to move into creation, to develop my business and to make some more order on my computer and physical files, to remove the clutter. Taking it very slow, not experiencing much of the urgency.
我在体验这种对移入创造、去发展我的生意和去让我的电脑和实体文件更加有序、去去除杂乱 的抵抗。非常慢的拿起它,没有体验到许多紧迫性。

Susan Spies9:11 pm
Hi all – Sunette here, I have a few examples from these past days: twice had to do with washing dishes – living with a family of 6, 3 dogs and 2 cats – dishes and washing piles up quickly, from morning, to afternoon to evening – always 3 sessions of washing, there are swift thoughts coming up of “Ill get to it later / it’s not A LOT now, so will wait for it to pile up” – instead, moved past the experience, put my music on and even went the extra mile each time and mopped the floors, spring cleaned the counters/stove etc. – was cool
嗨大家好——Sunette在这里,我有一些例子来自过去的这些天:两次与洗餐盘有关——和一个六口之家、3只狗和2只猫生活在一起——盘子和要洗的东西很快堆了起来,从早晨、到下午到晚上——总是3次洗刷,有快速的想法出现关于“我待会儿再做/现在它不是太多,因此将等待它堆积起来”——改为,穿过体验、打开我的音乐,并甚至每次加倍努力和拖地板,跳跃着打扫了柜台/炉灶等——很酷

Anna Brix Thomsen9:12 pm
Well, at the moment I am moving through a major resistance to show up for other people, because I am going through a deep and difficult personal process, where I feel a great need to be with myself, in silence. I’ve decided to push through though, and I’ve been looking this week at the difference between resisting something and then having a self-honest gut feeling that “this isn’t where I’m supposed to be”. So I’ve been playing with it.
好,现在我在移动通过一个主要的抵抗去为别人出现,因为我在走过一个深刻且艰难的个人进程,在那里我感到一个很大的需要是/成为与我自己在一起、静静地。虽然我已经决定推着通过,这周我一直在察看抵抗某事物和然后有一个自我诚实直觉:“这不是我应该呆的地方”。因此我一直在玩耍它。

Susan Spies9:13 pm
Then today, third time it happened – been into strength, core and fitness training every day for an hour, lol and awww man, there’s a moment where I am like noooooooooo I’ll take a break day, but that can add up to 5 days out of the week of breaks and training only two, when it should be the other way round – lol, so now to move through the resistance, again music is a source of support, I get dressed, do a little dance, warm up and then feel so satisfied afterwards
然后今天,第三次它发生——是成为力量、核心和体能训练每天一小时,哈哈,噢天哪,有一个片刻在那里我好像 不……我要休息一天,但是一周的休息时间加起来可能达到5天,而训练只有2天,当这应该是反过来的时候——哈哈,因此现在去移动通过抵抗,再次音乐是一个支持的来源,我穿好衣服、跳个小舞、热热身而然后之后感到如此满足

Carlton9:13 pm
What I’ve notice in myself is that when resistance comes up with something that I must do like process work, I realize when I just go for it, like typing the first few words, or writing the first few words it seem to eventually dissipate.
我已注意到在我自己之中的是,当抵抗随着某些我必须做的事情就像处理工作而发生时,我领悟到当我只是去做它的时候,像是输入最初的几个字词、或书写最初的几个字词,最终它看起来消散了。

Caroline MS9:13 pm
One of my biggest resistances in this life has been towards conflict. In this sense, my kids crying or fighting or simply not being able to express themselves the way i know meaning expressing themselves like k expect. So this week i took time, applied some living words or lived some words and i now see them, their fun or pain or fears or simply humans that need me.
在这一生中我的最大抵抗之一一直朝向冲突。从这个意义上来说,我的孩子哭泣或打架或只是不能用我所知道的方式表达他们自己,意思是就像按我的预期来表达他们自己。因此这一周我花时间应用一些活字词或活一些字词,而现在我看着他们,他们的乐趣或疼痛或害怕/恐惧或只是需要我的人。

Susan Spies9:13 pm
Cool application Carlton – just do it, yes – simple, basic and direct
Carlton,酷的应用——尽管去做,是的——简单、基础和直接

Anna Brix Thomsen9:13 pm
For years I’ve been practicing moving through resistance towards picking up little things on my way as well, and I find that moving through the small resistances, and recognizing them, helps to get used to the process of pushing through resistance, which helps when one then faces bigger points, because the act of pushing is the same, and then you know the signature of how you need to move yourself.
好多年我一直练习移动通过抵抗朝向也在我的路上捡起小东西,而我发现那个移动通过小的抵抗并识别它们,有助于习惯于推进通过抵抗的过程,当个人然后面对更大的点时这一点有帮助,因为推进的行为是相同的,而然后你知道你需要如何移动你自己的标识。

Laura Nuñez9:14 pm
Oh I have one! I quit my last job, and I’ve been having resistances to work again, as I saw like how business works in an enterprise, how some people assign the tasks and others have to do “the hard work” and I now have to be my own boss for the moment, or see if I find another job, but for now I’ve been having resistance to move and make my portfolio
哦,我有一个!我辞掉了上一份工作,而我一直有对再次工作的抵抗,因为我看到像是事务如何运作在一个企业中,一些人如何分派任务而其他人必须做“繁重的工作”,而现在我目前必定得自己当老板,或看看如果我找另一份工作,但是到现在为止我一直有抵抗去移动和做我的投资组合

Valentin Rozman9:14 pm
With the dishes I am very disciplined and wash it even before I start to eat the meal that I prepared. Also with keeping my apartment sufficiently clean is no problem with me. Physical tasks is something that I am very happy to do. But not so much with tasks related to computers anymore. Looking for more grounding in the physical.
对于碗盘我非常自律并洗它,甚至在我开始吃我准备的饭之前。而且对于保持我的公寓足够干净对于我不是问题。体力劳动是某种我非常乐意做的事情。但是关于与电脑有关的工作就不再那么多了。寻找更多的扎稳在物质/身体中。

Hannah Kewn9:14 pm
I was supposed to go live on facebook last week to do a gig from my bedroom, it got closer and closer and I hadn’t learned how to even set the sound and visuals up or played with the sound all day. So I just changed it to the day after, similar thing happened then too. Mix of laziness and a bit of fear, like I’m worried I won’t sound as good but then I know I do so it’s just laziness hiding behind insecurities
上周我本应该在facebook上直播,去在我卧室里做一个演出,它越来越近而我甚至还没有学会如何设置声音和视觉效果或一整天玩耍声音。因此我只是把它改到了后一天,然后类似的事情也发生了。懒惰和一点恐惧交织起来,好像我担心我听起来不太好,但然后我知道我这样做了,它只是懒惰隐藏在不安全感后面。

Garbrielle9:14 pm
my moment was when i was doing laundry, i literally opened the cover and went ‘ah, i’ll do this later’ and started walking out of the room, and i am like ‘hello, it’ll take two minutes to rotate, what in the world are you doing? like i am shocked how much i just sail tasks aside in the physical and just continue on this leisure type movement, so been seeing that and seeing words like focus, discipline, and just do it will be helpful….also the self core point, cause it helps when your tuned into that to see the shifts that can happen so quickly and subtle that i’ve allowed so automatically
我的片刻是当我在洗衣服的时候,字面上地我打开盖子并去向“啊,我待会儿再做”,并开始走出房间,而我好像“哈罗,旋转需要2分钟,你到底在做什么?”我很震惊在物质中有多少任务我只是搁置在一边,并仅仅继续这种休闲类型的活动,所以我看到了,并看到字词像是专注、自律,只管去做,这会有帮助……还有自我核心点,因为当你调整到那个去看到转移可以发生得如此迅速和微妙这是我已经允许如此自动的,它有帮助。

Susan Spies9:15 pm
@kims Kim – you have been in a bit of stress of late with everything happening, so suggest dealing with your immediate self and reality and join in with this process when and as you can, your timeline location point took a bit of an off-road for a moment where you and your like is in a shake that you haven’t faced in a while cause you/your life had been relatively stable for many years – now it feels like things are derailed – so, just need to get back on track with yourself, your relationship, future and life
@kims Kim —— 你一直处在最近发生的一切事情的一点压力当中,因此建议处理你的即时自我和现实,并加入到这个过程中来当并等如你可以的时候,你的时间线位置点有一会儿走了一段越野路在那里你和你喜欢的人都在颤抖,有一段时间你没有面对了,因为你/你的生活已经相对稳定多年了——现在它感觉好像事情出轨了——因此,只需要回到正轨与你自己、你的关系、未来和生活在一起。

Valentin Rozman9:15 pm
And I have also started to support myself with listening to the music. Usually I do not listen to music however now I have started to appreciate the motivation that I get from hearing some uplifting songs.
而我也开始支持我自己听音乐。通常我不听音乐但现在我已经开始欣赏我从听到一些振奋人心的歌曲中所获得的动力。

Rebecca Dalmas9:15 pm
I have also had resistances to speaking with others , simply let that go and move forward because that is how we learn .
我也抵抗与他人说话,仅仅放开那个并向前移动,因为这就是我们如何学习的。

Caroline MS9:16 pm
Rather than wanting to direct them or force them into something, im more patient, more understanding, more considerate, creative, innovative etc, all these words coming through as support for me and them. A gift iv never really even phantomed
而不是想要指导他们或强迫他们做某事,我更加耐心、更加理解、更加体贴、创造性的、创新的等等,所有这些字词过来通过作为对我和他们的支持。一个礼物,我甚至从未真的幻想过。

Kim S9:16 pm
Thank you Sunette – yes have been feeling derailed for sure lol
谢谢你Sunette ——是的,确实一直感到出轨,哈哈

Susan Spies9:16 pm
Interesting Hannah Hannah – yes, can relate, seeing so many points of blame I projected to others, now there’s just me LOL and no more excuses/justifications or PEOPLE / stimuli to blame and hide behind procrastination/postponement – very cool unveiling of self truth this lockdown
Hannah真有趣——是的,可以关联到,看到这么多责备的点我投射到他人身上,现在只有我哈哈,而不再有借口/辩解或人们/刺激物去责备和隐藏在拖延/延迟的后面——非常酷,揭开了自我真相这个锁定的面纱。

Hannah Kewn9:17 pm
Another thing is going out with the Dogs, one is my cousins and one is my nans but we all live together so sometimes if they havent gone out and no ones awake I will have to go with them but I really dont want too because “they’re not my Dogs, I would never choose to get a dog because of these responsibilities” but I do go out anyway, but have to make coffee first
另一件事是和狗一起出去,一个是我表兄弟的而一个是我奶奶的,但是我们全都住在一起,因此有时候如果他们还没有出去并且没有一个人醒着,我将不得不和它们一起去,但是我真的非常不想要(这样),因为“它们不是我的狗,我从来不要选择养狗因为这些责任”,但不管怎样我的确要出去,但必须先煮咖啡

Tormod Hvidsten Gjedrem9:17 pm
I was invited to take part in song this week. To practice SONG around a piano in the house where I live with 10 others. i first thought – blah… no thanks that sounds DULL – I dont want to do that. Then I thought – what do I have to lose ? I should participate and see what might come of it. So I did go to song and had my singing… It was very nice – deeply pleasant – quite frankly : and the cool thing was AFTER this singing – the after situations/life would SAIL it’s way – that through the solid and strong SINGING connection with the others – doors kept opening up for me – and for others. Sailing FURTHER – there was more cooperation, enjoyment, NEW PERSPECTIVE and a strong seeking to connect and learn each other to know better… humbled again by LIFE
这周我被邀请去唱歌。去在房屋里围着一架钢琴练习唱歌,在那里我与另外10个人住在一起。首先我想——瞎扯……不谢谢,听起来很无聊——我不想要那样做。然后我想——我能失去什么呢?我应该参与并看看可能发生什么。因此我确实去唱歌了,而我让我唱歌……这非常好——非常愉快——坦白的说:而酷的事情是在这个唱歌之后——之后的情形/生活会以它的方式航行——通过坚实而有力的唱歌与他人连接——大门保持为我——并为他人敞开。进一步的航行——有更多合作、享乐、新的视角和一个强烈的寻求连接和互相学习以更好的了解……再次因生活而谦逊

Matti Freeman9:18 pm
every time I’ve ever written a blog there’s been resistance before. Because it’s not easy, the result is unknown, and I tend to imagine myself getting stuck on making it specific enough and rewriting parts endlessly, lol. But within that I also have that point of seeing that I have something to share, and I don’t want to regret not sharing it so I use that to outweigh the resistance and just start writing
每当我曾经写一篇博客之前有抵抗。因为它不容易,结果是未知的,而我倾向于想象我自己被困住在把它(写得)足够具体并没完没了地重写部分,哈哈。但是在那之中我也有那个看到我有些东西要分享的点,而我不想要后悔没有分享它,因此我用它来超越抵抗并只是开始书写。

Susan Spies9:19 pm
Anna Anna – I’ve also done that and burnt out, be honest with your self process first, and ensure you balance yourself MORE than others when going through a challenging time, otherwise – what happened with me, I suppress more than I realise to be there for others, then eventually you try compensate not being there for yourself enough by being there for others, you burn out eventually, then made others dependent on you to a degree, causing disappointment when you do fall cause you weren’t seeing to yourself more/equally as much….it’s a vicious cycle
Anna Anna —— 我也那样做过并且疲惫不堪,首先要对你的自我进程诚实,并且确保当走过一个具有挑战性的时刻时你比其他人更多平衡你自己,否则的话——我怎么了,我抑制多于我领悟到是/成为在那里为他人,然后最终你试图补偿不是在那里足够的为你自己通过是在那里为他人,你最终疲惫不堪,然后使他人在一定程度上依赖你,当你跌倒时产生了失望,因为你没有更多/平等地同样多照料你自己……这是一个恶性循环。
So, suggest sitting down with yourself, your needs for you and how much mental/physical and time energy do you have to give to others, cause if your cup is empty/half full and trying to give more – that’s where conflicts happen within and without
因此,建议与你自己一起坐下来,你对你的需要以及你必须给予他人多少精神/物质/身体和时间精力,因为如果你的杯子是空的/半满并试图给予更多——那就是冲突发生在里面和外面的地方

Caroline MS9:20 pm
I always thought living words was something i must study hard for like in school in terms of knowledge meaning really define and study a lot (one can do this at some point) and structure but for me, its coming out quite differently, through application/creation, in learning understanding more
我总是认为活字词是某种我必须像在学校里一样努力学习的事物依据知识,意思是真的定义并学习许多(在某种情况下个人可以做到这一点)及结构,但是对我来说它出来的相当不一样,通过应用/创造以学习理解更多

Valentin Rozman9:20 pm
About exercising I have been doing morning Tibetans and then also went for a walk for one hour during each day. However I noticed that such activity does not ground me sufficiently since I have no more option to visit the gym. So last weekend I went on a 2,5 hour hike on the nearby mountain. My muscles still hurt since it was the first such extensive hike uphill after a long time. But I plan to do it at least couple of times per month.
关于运动我一直做藏族早操(morning Tibetans),然后每天也散步一小时。不管怎样我注意到这样的活动并不能充分地扎稳我,因为我不再有选择去健身房。因此上周末我在附近的山上徒步了2.5小时。我的肌肉仍然疼痛因为这是长时间以来第一次这样广泛的徒步登山。但是我计划每个月至少做几次。

Ida Bra Ingadottir9:20 pm
For me what I have noticed, it seems often resistance is when I am approaching the task/movement from my mind where there is a whole lot of believes/ideas/survival to live up to that I, as who I really am and what I really want for myself, is not in alignment. And so it will not be deeply enjoyable but rather something that I am doing as a forced upon militant duty/obligation. So the resistance has been very cool. It has been working like a sort of wall/block that I can not get through unless I slow down let go of all of these forceful/harsh/abusive ways of approaching tasks/movements. And then had to just drop it. And then find ways to shift inside me, where I am playful with finding what is the actual real reason or purpose for doing it and how I honor the best of me within that. And from there make it enjoyable. So my experience is not that of pushing through but rather letting go. And then stepping into the new space that is created. Where I am a new me, a lighter more enjoyable me. And then things are more fun and meaningful.
对我来说我注意到看起来经常抵抗什么是,当我正从我的心智中处理任务/运动时,在那里有一大堆的认为/想法/生存以做到那一点,因为我真正是谁和我为我自己真正想要什么,没有在对齐中。而因此它将不是非常愉快的而宁可说是我正在做的某事作为一种强加在上面的好斗的责任/义务。因此这个抵抗是非常酷的。它一直像一种墙/障碍物一样在工作,我无法通过除非我放慢下来放开所有这些处理任务/运动的有力/严苛/滥虐的方式。而然后必须只是停止。然后找到方法去移动在我里面,在那里我是好玩的关于找到什么是做它的实际真正的理由或目的以及我如何荣耀最好的我在那之中。并从那里让它是有乐趣的。因此我的体验是不是那样的推着通过而是放手。并然后走进新的空间被创造。在那里我是一个新的我、一个更轻松更愉快的我。而然后事情更加有趣和有意思了。

Anna Brix Thomsen9:21 pm
Yes that’s exactly what I’ve been going through Sunette. Thank you for having my back.
Sunette,是的这正是我已走过的一切。谢谢你支持我。
I sometimes think that I’m invincible, like. can keep taking more and more and more on, and that I need to be perfect and otherwise I’m not enough. Its rather draining. And then it obviously cycles back to exhaustion and a burn-out.
我有时认为我是无敌的,好像继续承担越来越多、越来越多,而且我需要是/成为完美的否则我是不够的。它是相当消耗的。而然后显然它循环回到精疲力竭和一个燃尽。

Susan Spies9:22 pm
Ah Anna – yes, picking up the little things, ALWAYS have this voice / memory reminder inside myself that I cannot shake lol, Bernard once saying “if there’s a rock/something in the way, pick it up – if you don’t it could cause harm to another and you are indirectly responsibile, cause you did see it and chose not to do anything about it. In addition to that, you could be the one who would have been hurt by another’s ignorance/laziness” = so, since then, it’s been etched into my being
啊Anna —— 是的,拾起小事情,一直有这个声音/记忆提醒在我自己内在是我不能动摇,哈哈,一次Bernard说“如果有块石头/某些东西在路上,拾起它——如果你没有(这样做)它可能造成对他人的伤害,而你是间接的责任,因为你的确看到它并选择不做任何事情关于它。除此之外,你可能是那个会被他人的无知/懒惰所伤害的人”= 因此,从那以后,它已经铭刻到我的存有了。

Bitia Catana9:23 pm
I also feel a lot of resistance to cleaning the house – what is supporting me right now is to have my 3 main points of focus which are: My DIP assignments, My fitness and diet program and reading daily to support myself with grounding/aligning with the physical – I call it my trinity of daily self-support – I find that when I ‘invest’ in myself daily in that ‘trinity’ , other things like cleaning the house don’t feel as burdensome – but house cleaning has always in general been a resistance for me regardless
我也感到许多对打扫屋子的抵抗——现在什么在支持我是去有我的3个主要的关注点,它们是:我的DIP作业、我的健康和饮食程式以及每日阅读以支持我自己扎稳/对齐于物质/身体——我称它为我的每日自我支持的三位一体——我发现当我每日“投资”于我自己在那个“三位一体”之中时,其他事情像是打扫屋子不觉得那么繁重了——但是一般来说对我来说打扫房屋不管怎样一直是一个抵抗。

Rikard9:23 pm
I tried yesterday to say out loud the things i dint want to do, like – I don’t want to do this,this is boring !then i did it anyway when saying i dint want to.
昨天我尝试大声说出我不想要做的事情,像是——我不想做这个,这个很无聊!然后当我说我不想做的时候不管怎样我还是做了。

Anna Brix Thomsen9:24 pm
Yes Sunette lol cool. For me and Lora, we pick up trash, but shes wants us to pick up all the trash lol. And I feel guilty, but it is simply not possible to pick it all up.
是的Sunette,哈哈… 酷。对于我和Lora来说,我们捡起垃圾,但是她要我们捡起所有的垃圾 哈哈。而我感到内疚,但这只是要把所有的垃圾都捡起来是不可能的。

Susan Spies9:24 pm
@lauranunezorjuela123777 Laura – have to be practical and considerate when it comes to jobs: you need money to survive – best to remember you are in this world, allowing emotion to get involved with getting a job to get an income to be able to survive and possibly create savings to eventually do what you want to do = will only cause further self disempowerment. Can’t judge the system – rather empower yourself within and through it, whatever job/position you can get
@lauranunezorjuela123777 Laura —— 必须是/成为实际和考虑周到的当提到工作:你需要钱来生存——最好记得你是在这个世界上,允许情绪来参与找一份工作以得到收入去能够生存和可能创造储蓄来最终做你想要做的事情=将只会导致进一步的自我去权。不能评判系统——宁可赋权你自己在里面并通过它,无论你可以得到什么工作/位置。

Kim S9:25 pm
Sunette I saw a little snail today in the path and I stepped over it and thought I need to put him out of harms way and kept walking – then I stopped and decided to go back and move him, because I see this is a point that is so inherent in society, where we think about things with best intentions but don’t actually act
Sunette,今天我在路上看到一只小蜗牛而我跨过它,并且想我需要把它从危害的道路上移出并且继续走着——然后我停止并决定回去并移动它,因为我看到这是一个点是如此的固有在社会上,在那里我们用最好的意图考虑事情但是并没有实际上行动。

Caroline MS9:25 pm
To slow it down even more/specific, last couple of days, iv been mandated to be my kids teacher from home. I have this tendency of chasing perfectionism. So i noticed that im more chasing the result than walking the process. Eg wanting the kids to do and get it right and when they dont, i slipped into anger. Triggered by my fear of making mistakes and so i applied the words patience and understanding and support. And all went differently
去更多/特定的放慢它,最后几天我被委托在家里作为我孩子的老师。我有这种追求完美主义的倾向。因此我注意到我更多追求结果而非行走这个过程。例如想要孩子去做并做正确,而当他们不这样做的时候,我陷入愤怒。被我的害怕犯错而触发,而因此我应用字词耐心和理解和支持。然后一切变得不同了。

Anna Brix Thomsen9:25 pm
Oh another cool method is to do the things one LEAST wants to do FIRST *cough* #note to self (I tend to postpone those things until the last minute, and then I feel like I’ve taken an amazing dump, and I’m like “why didn’t I just do this sooner?”
哦,另一个酷的方法是做个人不太想做的事情先“咳嗽”#注意自己(我倾向推迟那些事情直到最后一分钟,而然后我感到好像我已经上了一个很棒的大号,而且我好像“为什么我不只是早点做这件事呢?”)

Garbrielle9:25 pm
i also have looked at the resistance point in general for things that i go into resistance toward is ‘is this going to make or break me?’ and here figure out why i am doing it, and if it aligns with who i am in my purpose, then i go for it realizing that it is going to be painful until it’s not anymore, so just an acceptance of what is here and use the data as best possible to change myself to make the point become natural or something that i enjoy or see benefit in continuing
我也察看抵抗点,一般来说对于我走进朝向其抵抗的事情是“这件事将会成就我还是毁了我?”并在这里弄清楚为什么我这样做,而如果它对齐于我所是者/我是谁在我的目的中,那么我努力争取,领悟到它将是痛苦的直到它不再是(这样),因此只是一个什么是在这里的接受并使用数据作为最可行的来改变我自己去将这个点变得自然或某种我享受或看到持续的好处 的事情。

Susan Spies9:27 pm
Hannah Hannah – I’m in the same position as you, when it comes to making videos for MBI, been planning to do it this whole week, even played with locations, lightings , times of day – but didn’t par with my tendency for perfectionism…eventually realised that was just an excuse, that I was nervous and compared the video quality now to then which I had on the farm. Today, made the decision to accept the fact that I have what I have, make do with what is here, the quality for now is not important – the MESSAGE, the WORDS, the SHARING and the SUPPORT FOR OTHERS is what matters. So, tomorrow is D-DAY – no matter the quality/lighting, videos are coming. I’ll work on perfecting them in the future when I have more resources at my disposal again
Hannah ——我和你一样在相同位置,当提到为MBI(译者注:这是Sunette在FACEBOOK上创建的网页:Ming Body Innerverse(心智身体内在宇宙))制作视频,这整个一周一直在计划要做它,甚至玩耍了地点、灯光,一天的时间——但是与我的完美主义倾向不一致……最终领悟到这只是一个借口,我很紧张并且把现在的视频质量与那时我在农场有的 作个比较。今天,作出决定去接受这个事实,我拥有我所拥有的,的确用什么是在这里来制作,现在的质量并不重要——信息、字词、分享和对他人的支持是重要的。因此,明天是是登陆日(D-DAY)——无论质量/灯光怎样,视频来了。在未来我将工作于完善它们当再次我有更多资源在我手上的时候。
So, we just gotta buckle up girl and do it!
因此,女孩,我们只要系好安全点并且去做吧!

Caroline MS9:27 pm
My major has been living the word FUN, man, those who know me know that i am this timid rock hard person, no flexibility at all, so far, iv seen glimpses of living this word in real time. Through and as my kids.
我主要一直活字词有趣,天哪,那些人们知道我知道我是这个胆小的石头硬汉、完全没有灵活性,到目前为止,我已看到实时的活这个字词的瞥见。通过并等如我的孩子。

Susan Spies9:28 pm
Garbrielle Garbrielle – great example with the washing machine yes, it’s fascinating how our minds can make a few moments seem like days of arduous work – when it’ll be quicker to do it now now now, than laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaater, which sometimes never comes….
Garbrielle ——很好的例子关于洗衣机,是的,这是奇妙的我们的心智如何可以花一些时间看起来像几天的努力工作——当现在做会快一点,现在、现在,而非稍……后……,这有时候从未到来……

Ida Bra Ingadottir9:28 pm
”So, suggest sitting down with yourself, your needs for you and how much mental/physical and time energy do you have to give to others, cause if your cup is empty/half full and trying to give more – that’s where conflicts happen within and without” Ah yes this!!! I have been getting myself into so so much consequence like this.. to the point where I have been in periods absolutely broken down and burnt out! and then just doing the same shit!! Now I have had some time to really reassess all of it. ANd being very attentive and careful not to do to much… and to focus more on myself! uff what a process!
“因此,建议与你自己一起坐下来,你对你的需要以及你必须给予他人多少精神/物质/身体和时间精力,因为如果你的杯子是空的/半满并试图给予更多——那就是冲突发生在里面和外面的地方”。啊,是的!!!我一直让我自己进入这么这么多的后果像这种……到达这个点,在那里我一直处于绝对崩溃和疲惫不堪的时期!而然后只是做着同样的屁事!!现在我有一些时间去重新评估这一切。并且是/作为非常注意和仔细不要做得太多…… 并且更多专注于我自己!该死的一个过程!

Garbrielle9:29 pm
kim that journey you mentioned about the snail is something i have been practicing for many years, ensure i do my best to help all beings no matter who it is, so i make it a mission to help bugs and get to know them and such, been really fun….helps with bringing out the inner child
Kim,你提到的关于蜗牛的旅程是某些我一直实践许多年的事情,确保我尽我最大的努力去帮助所有的存有无论它是谁,因此我把它作为一个使命去帮助昆虫并了解它们等等,是真的有趣……帮助带出内在的小孩。

Rebecca Dalmas9:30 pm
Hey also see how in moving so much as knowledge and information , it is so easy to move as ideas and not realize the extent to which we focus our bodies and create our lives . Would becoming focused as life share the greater intent of that to the extent more would hear it within using fewer words ? I think yes
嘿,也看见在移动这么多作为知识和信息当中,这很容易去移动作为想法,而不是领悟到在多大程度上我们关注我们的身体并创造我们的生活。当生命分享那一切更大的意图在某种程度上更多会在使用较少的字词里面听到它时,会变得专注吗?我认为是的。

Ida Bra Ingadottir9:31 pm
Susan I have also just found so many people on youtube that don’t look that ‘professional’ even if they are.. and just love it. It´s so familiar and friendly in a way.
Susan 我也刚刚发现这么多人在youtube上看起来不是那么“专业”即使他们是……而只是喜爱它。在某种程度上这是如此熟悉和友好的。

Susan Spies9:31 pm
@mattifreeman Matti – that’s a cool way of approaching writing, the resistance weighed against the result for self and the final product. I remember once I wrote / started writing a blog way in the beginning when I met Bernard and was halfway through the page and wanted to start deleting it and Bernard was like NO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!? Those are the real words of the moment, instead of deleting, read it again and expand – continue writing, this is how you see the problem and correct it in real time
@mattifreeman Matti —— 这是一个接近书写的酷的方法,抵抗为自己和最终产品权衡结果。我记得当我遇到Bernard时,一次从一开始我写/开始书写一个博客,并且写到这页纸的一半,而想要开始删去它,而Bernard好像是 不!你在干什么!??! 那些是这一刻的真实字词,而不是删去,再次阅读它并扩展——继续书写,这就是你如何看到问题并实时地改正它。

Anna Brix Thomsen9:32 pm
Yes its interesting how there are certain points where the resistance is constant, but then we simply learn to move through it, like swatting a fly lol
是的,这是有趣的如何有特定的点在那里抵抗是不断的,不过我们仅仅学习移动通过它,就像打一只苍蝇 哈哈

Susan Spies9:32 pm
Ida Bra Ida, yes, my sister a while back (she’s into social marketing) shared with me that most people prefer a natural one-on-one look/feel than a professional/empty/cold/detached feel – so will experiment and play with it, thanks 🙂
Ida Bra Ida, 是的,我妹妹不久之前(她从事市场营销)与我分享大多数人更喜欢一种自然的一对一的看/感觉而非一个专业/空洞/冷淡/超然的感觉——因此将实验并玩一玩它,谢谢。

Matti Freeman9:33 pm
Sunette yes, lol – in fact most of my blogs include around 50 percent or more rewriting. It can be hard sometimes to accept the words of the moment when I see I’m not getting all the dimensions in that I want to
Sunette 是的,哈哈——实际上我的大部分博客包括50%或更多的重写。有时候要接受那一刻的字词可能是困难的,当我看到我没有得到所有我想要的维度在那之中时。

Susan Spies9:33 pm
Kim KimS – yes, music runs through my veins I’d say lol, since having done ballet and loved dance from the age of 4 – it truly support with moving me out of my head and into my body/the moment here
Kim KimS —— 是的,我会说音乐流过我的血管 哈哈,因为做完了芭蕾并且从4岁起喜爱跳舞——它真的支持 将我移出我的头部并且进入我的身体/这一刻在这里。

Susan Spies9:35 pm
@CarolineMKS CarolineMS – with living words, the SELF CORE FOCUS point will assist and support with showing how redefining and living words is not WORK, it’s actually keeping the MIND going and EMOTIONS churning that is hard work…living words will be more flowing once you get the hang of it
@CarolineMKS CarolineMS —— 关于活字词,自我核心聚焦点将援助并支持展示出重新定义并活字词如何是无效的,实际上它在保持心智继续运转和情绪翻腾,是艰难的工作……一旦你掌握它的窍门活字词会更流畅

Bitia Catana9:36 pm
I love dancing too – Would love to see you too Susan! – Laura your dancing video on instagram I also really enjoyed it
我也喜爱跳舞——Susan会很高兴见到你!Laura,你的舞蹈视频在instagram上,我也真的喜欢它

Caroline MS9:36 pm
Theres a point in my life where i hated being a parent, felt like i am just the worst theres is. This was due to many points that lead to my fear of failing me, failing my kids. So since Corona, and being at home with them, its literally been blowing my mind away in terms of getting to know them, being here with them seems like a breez. Coz whatever i face i can direct it using living words
在我生活中有一个点,在那里我讨厌是/作为父母,感觉好像我只是最糟的在那里。这是由于许多点导致我的害怕让我失败、让我的孩子失败。因此自从Corona并与他们一起在家里以来,字面上地它让我的心智震惊依据了解他们、是在这里与他们在一起好像一缕清风,无论我面对什么我可以使用活字词来指导它。

Susan Spies9:36 pm
@valentinrozman Valentin – a suggestion is to also PREPARE the body – do core/strength training of specific body parts/muscle groups to strengthen the body for long hikes/walks – I am strengthening/preparing my body for overall stability and also to be able to run/walk/hike more…have more physical energy in general
@valentinrozman Valentin ——一个建议是,也去准备身体——做特定的身体部位/肌肉群的核心/力量训练去强壮身体以备长途徒步/行走——我在加强/准备我的身体为了整体稳定性以及能够更多跑步/行走/远足……总之有更多的物质/身体能量。

Kim S9:36 pm
Something that sits with me when I am hanging washing in the line is Bernard saying how even dropping clean washing on the floor and not saying anything is a point of spitefulness and I carry that with me in all that I do I realised today !!
当我在把洗好的衣服挂在绳子上时有些东西与我坐在一起是,Bernard说 即使把洗干净的衣服扔在地上并且什么也不说 如何是一个怀恨的点,而我带着它在所有我做的事情中,今天我领悟到了!!

Susan Spies9:37 pm
Nice Ida Bra – do like the OSHO method of just DROP the energy in the moment behind you, be PRESENT and move anew into the next moment
很好 Ida Bra——的确像奥修的方法只是推动能量在这一刻在你背后,呈在并移动重新进入下一刻。

Valentin Rozman9:38 pm
I have never questioned myself about deleting or editing any of my blog post @mattifreeman and Susan. I agree that it is sharing of the moment and I also suggest to simply expand it.
@mattifreeman and Susan,我从未质疑我自己关于删除或编辑我的博客帖子中的任何一个。我同意这是分享的这一刻而我也建议去只是扩展它

Bitia Catana9:38 pm
Kim did you mean dropping water on the floor?
Kim,你是说把水洒在地板上吗?
Kim S9:40 pm
Bitia when washing is clean and one drops it and makes it dirty again, but just brushes it off like no one will know – it’s the intention behind it being spite
Bitia,当洗干净的东西然后掉在地上并且再次弄脏了,而只是把它刷掉好像没人会知道——这是在它背后的目的是怨恨。

Susan Spies9:40 pm
Bitia Bitia – yes, tomorrow when we continue sharing our living words, mine being Light/Life House – I rediscovered again how much I took handwriting for granted, thinking that I dealt with things inside myself, but the moment I sat down with my book and started writing – WHOAH, so much shit opened up I didn’t realise was buried and suppressed in me. Will expand more tomorrow, but primarily had to do with my pup Stout – and now this family I am living with got two new pups and the one is a Stout doppelganger lol and brought up so many things inside myself…I immediately went back to basics of writing and forgiveness, so – been an interesting process of rediscovering the BASICS we tend to take for granted in this process
Bitia Bitia —— 是的,明天当我们继续分享我们的活字词,我的是灯塔/生命之屋——我再次重新发现曾经我认为手写多么理所当然,认为我处理事物在我自己内在,但是这一刻我坐下拿着我的书并开始书写——哇,这么多垃圾打开了,我没有领悟到被埋葬并抑制在我之中的。明天将扩展更多,但是主要与我的小狗Stout有关——而现在这个和我住在一起的家庭有两只新的小狗,而一只是一个Stout幽灵哈哈,并且把这么多我自己内在的东西带出来……我立刻回到书写和宽恕的基础上,因此——是一个有趣的重新发现我们倾向于认为理所当然的基础在这个进程中 的过程。

Caroline MS9:40 pm
Oh yes, been slowly but surely getting/understanding this point and at times tears welled up in my eyes just how much i have missed in terms of the simplicity of living words. When they/it flow/flows, they flow/flows. Here i need to train and remain focused. Focus being simple….really.
哦是的,缓慢但确实地得到/理解这一点,而有时泪水涌上我的眼眶只是有多少我已经错过依据简单的活字词。当它们/它流动、它们流动。在这里我需要训练并保持专注。专注是简单的……真的

Valentin Rozman9:40 pm
Susan I did work on preparing my body by doing morning Tibetan excercises, going on daily 1-hour walks and lifting weights in the gym for 2 hours every 5th day. However waking 1,5 hour strait uphill and then downhill for 1 hour activates specific leg muscles extensively and for a much longer time so some muscle tiredness is very normal.
Susan,我的确工作于准备我的身体通过做藏族早操,进行每日1小时行走并在健身房举重每五天2小时。不管怎样醒来1.5小时海峡上坡而然后下坡1小时广泛地活化特定腿部肌肉,然后很长一段时间因此有些肌肉疲劳是很正常的。

Susan Spies9:42 pm
Cool Kim KimS – yes, have done the same with snails and little animals 🙂 Actually did it with a Chameleon I saw the other day! WOW I hadn’t seen one in YEARS and was so spectacular, was in the driveway and moved it into the bushes – was wonderful to interact with such a rare sighting, we had a good talk too 😉
酷Kim KimS ——是的,对蜗牛和小动物做了同样的事情。实际上前几天我看到一只变色龙我这样做了!哇我已经好几年没见过了,是如此的壮观,在车道上并把它移到灌木丛里——能与这样一个罕见的目睹互动是美妙的,我们也有一个好的交谈。

Rikard9:42 pm
I started reading about blood groups when corona said it was a good health strategy
我开始阅读关于血型当冠状(病毒)说这是一个好的健康策略

Susan Spies9:43 pm
Rikard, that is an interesting approach lol yes, to say out loud I DON’T WANT TO DO THIS, then actually LISTENING/HEARING yourself sounding childish/selfish and moving through it and begin more disciplined/responsible and getting things done – cool approach 🙂
Rikard,那是一个有趣的方法哈哈,是的,去大声说出我不想这样做,然后会实际上听/听到你自己听起来幼稚/自私的,并且移动通过它并开始更多自律/负责和把事情做完——酷的方法

Bitia Catana9:44 pm
Susan, stout doppelganger lol – I have also been seeing new parts of myself through taking care of my puppy – thank you for the reminder as to the importance of hand-writing
Susan, stout幽灵哈哈——我也曾经看到我自己的新的部分通过照顾我的小狗——谢谢你提醒关于手写的重要性

Anna Brix Thomsen9:45 pm
I have a similar issue with understanding the mechanics of things. And its interesting because I can feel its the same issue as with dancing even though its totally different situations.
我有一个相似的议题关于理解事物的力学。而这是有趣的因为我可以感到它是同样的议题正如跳舞即使它是完全不同的情形。

Caroline MS9:45 pm
I realize that when am applying a certain word, theres others that come up as support words, so at some points, i was wondering whether i could explore the words coming up or just focus on the main word i had in mind. But with my kids and so many dynamics, things changing so fast, i found myself changing the words to live apply @sunette
我领悟到当我应用某一个字词时,有其他的出现作为支持的字词,因此在一些点上,我想知道是否我可以扩展出现的字词或仅仅专注于我有的主要字词在心智中。但是关于我的孩子和这么多的动力,事情变化如此快,我发现我自己改变了要活应用的字词,@sunette

Laura Nuñez9:46 pm
I have also been observing where I step to consider more the insects that are coming out now in spring,
But today we had to kill a cockroach that was in the bathtub 😕
I have reactions like screaming when seeing one or having to kill one, it’s like I remember this little girl I saw in a video who had lots of cockroaches as pets, but I can’t easily get there
我也观察到在那里我走到更多考虑昆虫,现在在春天出来的
但是今天我必须杀死一只蟑螂,它在浴缸里
我有反应就像尖叫当我看到一只或必须杀死一只时,这就好像我记起来这个小女孩,我看到在一个视频里她有许多蟑螂作为宠物,但是我无法轻易到达那里

Susan Spies9:48 pm
Kim I have the same Bernard memory with clothes and handling them, taking them out of the machine, into the dryer and/or hanging them – how I handle/treat them as an extension of myself – can relate
Kim,我有相同的Bernard的记忆关于衣服和处理它们、把它们从机器中拿出来、放入烘干机和/或把它们挂起来——我如何处理/对待它们如同一个我自己的扩展——可以关联到。

MatsBP9:49 pm
I’m fascinated by people who die when they are doing things, my neighboor died while working in his garden, my grandfather died while fishing in his boat. The excuse could have been, it feels like I’m dying, but then it’s like, I’m gonna die anyway lol
我被那些他们在做事的时候死去的人迷住了,我的邻居在他花园里工作时死了,我的祖父在他的船上钓鱼时死了。借口可能是,这感觉像是我死了,而然后它就像,不管怎样我将要死了,哈哈
Susan Spies9:50 pm
Can never predict the moment MatsBP – hence, best to live the day as best you can and make the most of each day as best you can
MatsBP,永远不可能预知这一刻——因此,最好尽你所能去活这一天并尽你所能充分利用每一天

Caroline MS9:50 pm
To me, Corona has pushed in ways i did not imagine and without corona virus and its implications of staying home, well, i dont know how long it could have taken me get to this.point in time. Really grateful.
对我来说,冠状病毒以我想象不到的方式推进,而如果没有冠状病毒和它的呆在家里的影响,好吧,我不知道花多长时间它可以把我带到这个时间点。真的感激。

Susan Spies9:50 pm
All, this was a wonderful chat – loved being here as me Sunette and reconnecting with all of you for a bit
大家,这是一个很棒的聊天——喜爱是在这里作为我Sunette并且与你们所有人重新连接一会儿
Tomorrow will do recordings on the CORE SELF and also prep for chat tomorrow night on the Living Words
明天将在核心自我上做录音还要准备明晚在活字词上的聊天
So, tomorrow’s chat we’ll bring the essence of Living Words through, together with Osho and other beings who have mastered it in this lifetime
因此,明天的聊天我们将带来活字词的本质通过、连同奥修和其他存有,他们在这一生已经掌握了它
Let’s roll out the red carpet process for living words and get onto living shall we 🙂
让我们为活字词的过程铺开红地毯并且开始活,好吗
Thanks all for being here, we’ll see you tomorrow evening 🙂 same place and time
谢谢大家是在这里,我们明晚再见,相同的地点和时间
Keep at it with the I DON’T WANT TO, and live instead I AM DOING THIS!
继续它关于我不想要,并活相反的 我正在做此事!
Bye for now!
再见!

回复