2018年 7月 20日 - 連接口答客問 - 克里昂(1)

帖子 Fred cheung »

QA.jpg
QA.jpg (124.36 KiB) 查看 9684 次
2018年 7月 20日 - 連接口答客問 - 克里昂

Kryon is up tonight :)

今晚是克里昂給大家解答 :)

Sunette/Kryon14:05

Good evening all, Kryon here through the Portal – welcome everyone and looking forward to the q & A. Please ask ONE QUESTION PER PERSON initially to allow for everyone’s question to be answered. Please note our time is limited, so in advance – if we do not get to your question, either keep for the next being OR may request a public / private recordings in EQAFE if urgent. Thank you

各位晚上好, 我克里昂在這裏透過連接口 - 歡迎每一位, 並且期待解答各位的答客問. 敬請 "每個人先只問一條問題", 好讓每個人的問題都有機會得到解答. 請注意我們的時間有限 - 如果我們沒有解答您的問題, 可以留待下次下一位存有/人仕過來時再發問, "或" 如果是迫切的問題, 可以要求在 EQAFE裏面, 透過公開/私人訪談內解答. 感謝各位

Daniel Malara14:06

I’m reading Jack’s HOM on the train, great stuff, thanks transcriber(s)!

我正在火車上閱讀 Jack的 "人類歷史", 很棒的系列, 感謝各位抄寫員!

Sunette/Kryon14:06

Jack says thanks for the feedback Daniel

Jack 說感謝您的反饋 Daniel

Sunette/Kryon14:09

I, Kryon, have done recordings on magnetics and mental energy addiction available in EQAFE, so when you are able – to invest, they cover a dimension of addiction to emotional energy

我, 克里昂在 EQAFE關於磁性, 和對精神性能量上癮的訪談系列已經上架, 所以當大家有能力 - 投資的時候, 它們涵蓋從上癮到情緒性能量, 當中的一些維度

Sunette/Kryon14:10

we in the dimensions have been pushing to understand in context to our own experience with energy and also that of people

我們在次元維度裏, 一直在推動自己, 去瞭解我們和其他人類的能量体驗, 當中的背景內容/來龍去脈

Fred Cheung14:11

Hi Kryon/Sunette/Kryon @ChatbroBot !! I were translating how you create Energy series and it was quite eye -opening piece of document!! :) As the father of Energy/Feeling/Emotions, I and countless human beings still face the extreme tricky pb. of – How to Totally and Effectively Cease our desires for Feelings, Totally say No to even Feel once in a while?? Also why and how to deal with, like myself once I masturbate/Feel the feelings then I couldn’t stop and almsot in absolute automatic mode and throw every self-committments away and the eyes only hv Feelings and more Feelings! – Thank you so much Kryon and Sunette/Kryon!! Appreciated!

Hi 克里昂/Sunette!! 我在翻譯您怎樣創造能量的訪談系列, 真是頗大開眼界!! :) 我想問, 您作為能量/感受/情緒之父, 我和無數的人類, 今天仍然面對着一個極度辡手的問題 - 怎樣能夠完全, 和有效地解決我們對感受的欲望, 怎樣才能夠完全對即使只是感受一趟, 也能夠說不?? 而且為什麼, 和怎樣處理, 像我自己自慰的時候/感覺到感受的時候, 我就不能自拔, 而且差不多全自動模式地, 把所有自我-承諾都拋諸腦後, 眼中就只有感受和渴求更強烈的感受! - 十分感謝克里昂和!! 感激!

Sunette/Kryon14:11

The main question we have been pushing to understand is: Why do people, DESPITE KNOWING emotional energy is weakening, disempowering, overwhelming, controlling, allowing the worst of them to come through – suppressing the BEST of themselves, not changing their relationship with energy?

我們一直在推動自己, 去瞭解的主要問題, 就是: 為什麼人類, "縱使已經知道"情緒性能量會削弱, 令自己變得軟弱, 完全佔據, 控制了自己, 允許自己表現最壞/差劣的一面 - 壓抑着自己 "最好"的一面, 卻依然不肯改變自己與能量的關係?

Sunette/Kryon14:11

Why, despite KNOWING how to CHANGE ENERGY – do they not do it and immediately do whatever it takes to strive for the best?

為什麼? 縱使 "已經知道" 怎樣 "改變能量" - 為什麼他們依然不停故態復萌, 不肯改變, 和不願意不惜一切, 也要把自己最好的一面帶出/表現出來?

Sunette/Kryon14:13

Walking these questions, we stumbled upon the insights shared in the recordings – how magnetic frequencies of your consciousness impact an addictive quality on a physical level when it comes to your relatiyonship with energy – so a part of you wants to change, while another part wants to hold on :) and it also covers suggestions of how to approach this and release yourself

在走過這些問題的過程中, 把我們遇到的洞察/啓發, 都在訪談裏與大家分享 - 您的意識磁性頻率, 怎樣在物質性層面, 造成上癮的特性方面的衝擊, 特別在您與能量的關係上 – 所以您某部份的自己想改變, 但是同時間其他部份的自己, 卻想繼續保留這些能量/感受 :), 而且它還包含了怎樣處理這些問題, 和釋放自己的建議

Joe14:14

kryon – i have been looking at the process of the physical mind and it’s relationship to self accepted patterns. my understanding is that we have a physical conditioning that happens – where we continue to function on a kind of autopilot – but this autopilot is basically just taking the things we continue to accept and continue to condition. so one part of the problem seems to be we hold on to what is familiar – on an automatic level – instead of really consistently doing the push to correct ourselves and let go of the routine/habit of who we accept ourselves to be. any perspective on this from your side?

克里昂 – 我一直在研究物質性心智的進程, 發覺它實際是自己, 與我們接受允許的模式間的關係. 以我的理解, 情形是我們出現了一種物質性狀態 - 當中我們不斷以一種, 類似自動駕駛的模式 lol運作 - 但是這種自動駕駛, 本身基本上只是把我們過往, 一直接受允許的東西, 一直不停繼續下去. 所以其中個一問題, 似乎是因為我們 - 在一個全自動化地 - 執着於已熟悉的東西/事物 - 卻不願意真正有耐性, 持久地推動改正我們自己, 並且放開我們過往接受允許自己, 變成了今天這個我的這些模式/習慣. 對此您有些什麼看法嗎?

Fred Cheung14:15

Energy/Feelings – is the most u can say for me/we as humans, the most known “wonderful” thing but with tons of bad emotions and consequences to face, also the most most difficult thing to get rid of in regarding Addiction. Me for instance – Cigarette addiction, never thought I could but I did come up with water/7 Ups to dilute the addiction and quit within 1M, Alcohol, not drinking a lot but successfully quit and hvn’t drank any in 10yrs…masturbation n feelings – well still battling with it and hv to confess it’s the most challenging addiction I hv to deal with so far

能量/感受 - 可以說對我/我們作為人類而言, 最, 最已知的 "美妙"東西, 但是也連帶龐大的情緒和後果, 事後需要面對壞的後果, 還有對上了癮方面, 最困難想擺脫的, 比方對我而言 - 吸煙上了癮, 我從來都不敢想像, 自己能夠透過喝水和雪碧, 沖淡体內的癮, 在一個月內戒掉, 酒, 不常喝但是也成功戒掉了, 10年內也沒有喝過...自慰和感受/快感 - 這些仍然在奮鬥中, 必需承認, 是我到目前為止, 面對最大/困難的挑戰

Joe14:16

goes along with the ‘homeostasis’ point we discussed in recordings as well

也適用於我們在訪談中討論過的 "原狀穏定"點上

Sunette/Kryon14:16

Fred – your problem and solution is in the question “How to Totally and Effectively Cease our desires for Feelings” – meaning: you can never initially TOTALLY cease desires for feelings, you have a tendency to WANT and LOOK for ABSOLUTES – I want to be COMPLETELY this/that and TOTALLY this/that – you never have the patience nor the time, don’t CREATE OR GIVE yourself the patience and time to BUILD the RESOLVE to CREATE the RESOLVE for PATIENCE needed to MOMENT BY MOMENT release the desires when they come and OVER TIME you EVENTUALLY stand as the complete and total release from desires leading you down the path of fate and instead stand in the power of choice leading you towards the path of destiny

Fred - 您的問題和解決辦法, 都在您這句: 怎樣 "完全和有效地"解決我們對感受産生的欲望 - 意思是: 您永遠也無可能馬上, 就 "完全地"能夠終止對感受的欲望, 您有一種 "希望" 和 "尋找絶對"解決辦法的傾向 - 我想要 "徹底地"這樣/那樣, 和 "完全"這樣/那樣 - 您從來都沒有耐性或肯花時間, 不為自己 "創造或給自己"耐性和時間, 逐步地 "建立決定要做的事", "創造決定要做的事" 因為(它)需要 "耐性", 在 "每刻每刻地", 當欲望出現時, 透過 "時間"(慢慢逐漸)釋放這些, 令您 "最終"站在完全徹底從這些, 一直引您走向最不愉快的命運之路 - 欲望, 卻不會站起來, 在運用選擇的力量, 把自己引領到自己的天命之路.

Sunette/Kryon14:16

Need to focus on your words Fred, you tend to ask in absolutes – and don’t focus on and apply in the small, the moments, the breaths…

您必需集中在您的用字 Fred, 您經常極化/非黑即白地詢問事情 - 卻沒有集中在微細, 每刻每刻, 呼吸...等(細節上)的應用

garbrielle14:19

yes i have equally been looking at it from my process and experience, this point of addiction despite the fact that there is a understanding and knowing that the outcome of following it is a consequence that is not best for me and my enviroment…..one conclusion i have come to is that the addiction has to be given up completely through and through and then slowly introduced back in, from here one has to self create the boundaries one will walk with it, for me this is the difficult part for one actually listening to my body, creating a relationship with it, and from there guiding myself in my environment to test and see what works….with a lot of addictions i am seeing cutting it out is best, but also can be limiting if it stops there and i go into automatic living from there? any perspectives Kryon/Sunette/Kryon?

對, 我走進程和体驗時, 一直有觀察上癮這點, 雖然事實上我明白和知道, 繼續跟隨它, 事後帶來的後果對我, 我身邊環境, 和全体都不是最好的...我得出的其中一項結論, 是我必需完全彻頭彻尾地放棄這種欲望, 然後慢慢從新嘗試, 當中您必需自我制約, 設立一條自己能夠接受的底線, 對我來說要我真正聆聽/觀察自己的身体, 與它建立一種關係, 並且透過它引導自己, 在身邊環境中測試看一看行不行, 這是最困難的部份...我知道很多癮癖最好的處理方法, 就是徹底放棄它們, 但是如果馬上永遠終止, 也是一種局限, 然後自動化地運作自己的生活? 請問 Kryon/Sunette有什麼看法嗎?

Sunette/Kryon14:20

Yes Joe – you’re seeing this clearly, on an intellectual level based on only what you can see of yourself in your own mind’s view. You need other’s support who see you and hear what they notice in you – the good and the bad, to take on the accepted and allowed autopilot habits. This is the one most CHALLENGING hurdle of them all – accepting feedback from others and not reacting but using it to your advantage and changing / learning from it. We oddly tend to react the MOST to those who support us the most who are willing to take the risk of showing and sharing what they see that you may not LIKE but need to see to REALLY CHANGE

對, Joe – 您對這方面, 基於您觀察自己的心智從它得來, 在知識層面上的觀點, 您看得很清楚. 您需要其他(在外面)觀察到您的人的(反饋)支援, 並且聆聽他們察覺有些什麼點在您裏面? – 包括好和壞的點, 用來處理您過往接受, 和允許的各種自動駕駛習慣. 這是對他們所有人來說, 過其中一個 "最具挑戰性"和需要跨過的欄關 - 接受別人的反饋, 並且不要産生反應, 好好運用它幫助您改善自己/從中學習. 我們很奇怪地經常對我們 "有最大幫助"的反饋支援, 卻産生最強烈的反應, 這些對我們反饋的人仕冒着我們作為聽者, "會不喜歡他們"的風險, 但是仍然對我們聽者真正有迫切性必需改善的點/忠告.

Valentin14:21

Sunette/Kryon/Kryon – Tina wrote that she before she fall asleep she heard two names in her head and one was Destonian. Next day she searched this word on the web and this is how she found Desteni. What could be the reason for people hearing word Destonian in their head? Is this a new form of interdimensional advertising? ;)

Sunette/Kryon/Kryon – Tina 寫道在她接近熟睡時, 她在腦海裏聽到兩個名字, 其中一個是 Destonian. 第二天, 她在互聯網搜尋它的時候, 這就是她怎樣找到 Desteni的. 有什麼原因會令一些人, 在腦海裏會聽到/出現 Destonian這個字? 這是一種新式的跨次元/維度宣傳嗎? ;)

Sunette/Kryon14:21

So everyone, my suggestion to you and this is what saved us all in the afterlife – was when we could SEE one another and became comfortable with allowign others to share the good and bad they notice we can work on. We changed much faster.

所以各位, 我建議您們, 這也是拯救了我們所有在死後/往生世界裏面的存有/人仕的關鍵 - 就是當我們能夠自然/舒適地允許和 "看待"其他人, 容納他們分享所觀察到, 在我們裏面的好與壞的點, 讓我們有能力處理好它們. 從此我們就變得更快(更有效率)地改善自己.

Sunette/Kryon14:22

Key is to be able to ask the people in your life who you trust to openly share with you some things they notice in you, you could work on or build – ask them to share with you how they see you, others are your mirror and you can LEARN AND SEE A LOT through them

關鍵是能夠懇請在您人生裏面, 能夠信賴的那些人, 請他們與您分享, 他們在您身上察覺到, 您擁有可以改善或增強的點 - 請他們與您分享, 他們在您身上觀察到些什麼? 別人就是您的一面鏡子, 透過他們, 您可以 "學到和看到很多自己從未察覺的點"

Joe14:22

yes i agree – it can feel like a stab when someone shows you something not so great – but then have to look at why we have that reaction instead of embodying the word ‘gratitude’

對, 我同意 - 當某人給您指出, 您身上不太光彩的點時, 感覺就像背後被人插了一刀一樣 - 但是當我們深入看一看, 為什麼自己會出現這樣的反應, 而不是擁抱 "感激"這個字呢?

Tormod14:22

Yes, Kryon, I asked about the “why” you mentioned to peoples seeing that they COULD change and that WOULD be best – but they are swayed and convinced that same old same old is ok. So my idea was to ask if it was somekind of “stockholm syndrome” – meaning I do not fully understand the magnetics of … yours and the programs that still sun. Or/and that I have a programed definition of what is magnetics that is not relevant or real/realistic.

對, Kryon, 我問的是關於 "為什麼"您對人們說, 看到他們 "有機會"改變, 並且 "這本來最好是這樣" - 但是他們動搖了, 並且繼續舊(習慣), 覺得一直以來的舊(習慣)是 Ok的. 所以我的想法是想問, 這是否一種 "斯德哥爾摩症候群/人質情結" - 意思是, 我並不完全理解...您和 Sunette 或/我現時對預編程, 什麼是磁力的定義中使用的磁力, 沒有關係或不是真的?

Sunette/Kryon14:22

Yes Joe, suggest pushing that more – to transfer your INTELLECTUAL understanding to PRACTICAL LIVING and real change

是的 Joe, 建議您進一步推動突破自己 - 把您的 "知性"理解, 轉化為 "實際活應用"和真正的改善(自己)身上

Sunette/Kryon14:23

Or you can do what the BODY LANGUAGE SERIES suggested in EQAFE – film yourself during the day – working, walking, ask someone to help you – get an OUTSIDE PERSPECTIVE of yourself and see yourself to notice the things you don’t usually do and work on them

或者您可以按照 EQAFE的 "身体語言系列"中建議 - 在您日常生活 - 工作, 散步時, 請其他人協助您, 拍攝整個過程 - 從他們作為 "第 3者的視角", 看一看觀察一下您自己不常察覺的點, 並且處理好它們

Sunette/Kryon14:25

Garbrielle, generally see what you’re asking, but can you share a more specific perspecive – will support moe with a specific question and specific response

Garbrielle, 基本上看到/明白您的問題, 但是可以請您更詳細地, 分享一下您上述的看法嗎? - 更詳細地詢問和解答, 能夠更有效地支援大家.

garbrielle14:28

what is the core point you found to move through this magnetic pull of resistance, i experience it also as a fog….addictions is the physical practice i am using to get strengthened in walking this more deeper resistance point i am feeling/facing, the energy takes over and i fall into the same patterns i have been working to change Kryon/Sunette/Kryon? like there is also a sense of unknown within it, like i am at a blank wall within and don’t know how to move forward, i feel lost sometimes within it….

在走過這種磁性阻力的過程中, 您領略到什麼重點? 我對它的感覺就像在霧中一樣...上了癮, 我運用物質性練習, 來鞏固自己, 以便更深入走進自己感受到/正在面對的深層抗拒點時, 就被能量佔據了我, 然後我就跌入正嘗試要改變的相同舊模式中 Kryon/Sunette/Kryon? 就像當中有一種不知名的感覺, 像在我裏面有一幅空牆, 而我卻不知道怎樣穿過它, 有時候在我裏面, 感到迷失了...

Sunette/Kryon14:29

Valentin and Tina – with regards to hearing Destonian – seeing more that you heard a sound similar to Destiny, we’re just checking now into the memory of the moment you heard the word – it wasn’t so much a word but a SOUND, you Tina were at a point in your life at that time where you needed something MORE you needed to believe there is a future, a PLACE for you, a POSITION – you FELT MORE to give than where you were and so the SOUND of that resonated in you, sounded similar to Destiny – you then saw the word DESTONIAN / DESTENI and linked these to the sound and thought you saw these words but didn’t

Valentin 和 Tina - 關於接觸 Destonian - 看到更多, 和聽到和 Destiny(命運)相類似的音調, 我們剛正在檢查, 您第一次聽到這個字時候的記憶 - 顯示並非一個字, 而是一種 "聲(音)", Tina您當時正處於人生中, 需要(相信) "冥冥中有更強大的力量在背後", 您渴望相信在未來, 將會有 "屬於您的地方/天地", "位置" - 應該說, 您 "當時感到" 更願意奉獻, 多於您當時的環境, 因此所以這個字/這種 "聲(音)", 在您裏面産生了, 跟命運(Destiny)這個字類似的共鳴 - 然後當您看到 Destonian/Desteni這些字的時候, 馬上把它們聯想到與這種聲(音)扯上了關係, 並且以為您以前看過這些字, 但是事實上卻沒有.

It’s more like a deep part of you Tina guiding you

這比較是在 Tina您裏面, 當中某部份的您在引領着您自己

So, see where this point in your life takes you and the support we can give, but do continue being open to other ways and means of support

所以, 可以看一看在您的人生中, 這點能夠引領您到什麼地方, 和我們能夠給您些什麼支援? 但是請繼續對其他方式的支援, 保持開放的態度.

Raúl14:31

What I find is that I deeply within myself, know what is the right direction for me, and only after I have gone through the experience I can then see with clear eyes. And most of the times, what I realize is that I knew all the time what I really wanted to do, but I still was divided, between what I really want to do and the desires I have. What I do is enter in a mode where I am not anymore being controlled by magnetics designs, and it’s an absolute mode for me, all my world becomes what I want it to be in the exact amount it is required. Of course, this is something you have to stand for at each moment of every breath

我發現, 在我裏面的深處, 我是知道我應該怎樣走/正確的方向的, 而且只有當我經歷/体驗過後, 我可以看得很清楚. 大部份時間, 我察覺自己完全明白, 我需要怎樣做(逹到改變自己), 但是我仍然在我想怎樣做(改變), 和我的渴望兩者之間徘徊/爭扎. 我的處理方法是, 進入一種我不再被磁性設計所操縱的模式, 而且對我來說是一種絶對的模式, 我的世界裏的所有一切, 都變成我希望, 完全只逹到必需的程度. 當然, 這是一種您必需在每刻每口呼吸中, 對自己的堅持

Sunette/Kryon14:32

Tormod, no – not the same as Stockholm syndrome at all, your mind is an extension of you so it’s not like a captor keeping you hostage, it’s more like…let’s say you’re ENJOYING A SONG AND JUST WANT TO DANCE but you have responsibilities to attend to and care for, but a part of you wants to enjoy the song and another part knows it has to go

不, Tormod – 跟斯德哥爾摩症候群/人質情結, 完全是兩碼子的事, 您的心智是您的伸延, 所以跟一個刼持您的綁匪的情形不一樣, 比較像...讓我們說, 您正在 "很享受聽一首歌然後很想媥媥起舞", 但是卻有職責/項目需要處理, 但是當中某部份的您, 卻想享受聽歌, 而另一部份的您, 卻知道自己必需放棄這種欲望

Sunette/Kryon14:33

So, in the recordings Tormod I show a method that can support you to tend to the responsibilities (creating your self awareness) and enjoying the music while doing it (transforming energy to self expression)

所以 Tormod, 在(我的)錄音裏面, 我展示了一種可以支援您在盡責(培養您的自我察覺性), 和同時享受聽歌(轉化能量變成自我表現)方面的方法

Sunette/Kryon14:34

So, you may not enjoy the music as you initially WANTED to, but will in fact become the music / awareness / living in a way you could never conceive of – equal to realising you may not ever experience FEELINGS or EMOTIONS like you THOUGHT they should be experienced, but will FEEL how to EXPRESS the true LIFE ENERGY of feeling and responding on a PHYSICAL LIFE level

所以, 您或許會不再像當初, "原本想"的聽歌方式來享受它, 但是事實上(您)會成為音樂/察覺性/以一種完全超越您所有想像的方式活着 - 等同以一種超乎您過往所有体驗過 "感受/快感 或情緒", 您 "以為"它們就只能夠這樣, 以一種全新的方式, 去 "感受" 怎樣在 "物質性生命"層面上, "表現"真正 "生命能量"的感受, 和作出反應.

Sunette/Kryon14:35

However, many think with changing feelings and emotions to EXPRESSION, you DON’T FEEL OR REACT – but YOU DO!!! All that changes is the EXPERIENCE AND AWARENESS of it

然而, 很多人以為把感受和情緒, 轉化成為 "表現"後, 您就 "不再有感覺或反應"了 - 但是事實上 "您仍然會有感覺和反應"!!! "唯一"的改變, 就只是(您)當中的 "体驗和察覺性"而已

Sunette/Kryon14:36

I will let Sunette/Kryon do her recordings of an example of when her mother passed – how emotional sadness of the lass changed to experiencing a expression of sorrow, so she still did feel :) it’s just different and you are more aware within it

我會讓 Sunette/克里昂錄一個關於她母親過身的時候 - 她失去母親的悲傷情緒, 怎樣轉化為一種悲傷表現的体驗作為實例, 所以她仍然有感覺的 :) 純綷是一種不一樣, 和您在它當中時, (自己)更加察覺的表現

Sunette/Kryon14:37

Tina, most individuals we have worked with – the images and pictures to the other side is more perceptions and interpretations into the SELF and your own MIND, so many tend to miss the path of SELF because they perceive they see into the other side, but you’re actually seeing into the other / deeper side of yourself

Tina, 大部份㸻們協助過的人 - (他們)對於死後世界的映像和圖畫, 是較傾向 "自我"和您 "心智"的(主)觀感和演譯, 所以很多人經常忽略了走往 "自己(生命)"的通道, 因為他們把自己看到, 對它的觀感, 投射了在死後世界上面, 但是您實際上看到的那些, 都只是您的另一面/深層的自己而已.

Sunette/Kryon14:40

Garbrielle, the only ONE thing that helped – is moment by moment and not stopping in the consistency of moment by moment. It’s like imagining you are breath, but you are breathing itself and you with awareness has to breath consistently to keep the body alive- to allow the body to grow, to give the being an opportunity to life – I used this principle for my process: I applied with awareness, moment by moment, breath by breath, through this allowing me to grow and evolve as a being

Garbrielle, 唯 "一"真正能夠幫助的 - 就只是在每一刻每一刻裏逐步地, 在每刻都貫徹到底上, 無間斷地每刻堅持走下去. 就像試想像您變成了呼吸, 但是您在呼和吸的都是自己, 而且您察覺到, 自己必需堅持貫徹一直呼吸, 才能夠讓身体繼續生存下去 - 讓身体能夠生長, 給該存有/人仕一趟走向生命的機會 - 我在進程中不斷引用這原則: 我每刻每刻, 每口每口呼吸中, 都在察覺性中應用它, 透過應用這原則, 允許/令我作為一個存有/人仕, 得以成長和進化自己.

Sunette/Kryon14:40

And then Garb, to push the resistances – gotta DO IT, gotta APPLY

然後 Garb 在處理抗拒方面 - 必需 "真的親身去做", 必需 "真正應用"

Marlen14:41

Kryon on that topic there’s many people considering more of this life and themselves through visions with drugs. Do you see any benefit or potential for those masses to take a next step to see beyond the imagery or experience and take the leap back to themselves and what’s applicable or is it more of a dead end for the many… my take is it depends on each. But if you have a perspective go ahead

Kryon 說到這個題目, 很多人很重視自己這次人生, 和自己透過毒品/藥物産生的視像/幻覺. 您覺得大量人類, 使用毒品/藥物來産生視像/幻覺, 進一步超越想像力/体驗, 並且把它們轉化成自我(反省)方面, 有任何實際/潛在價值嗎? 抑或對很多人來說, 都只是死路一條而已?...我的估計是視乎個別人/情況. 但是如果您有任何看法, 請發表一下

Sunette/Kryon14:42

Cool Raul – your application sounds good :) keep at it

酷 Raul - 您的應用方法看似很有效 :) 繼續遵照這個方法繼續做下去

Randy14:44

Kryon / Sunette/Kryon, interesting that it’s magnetic frequencies of the mind consciousness tapping into addictive patterns… Is it due to the electromagnetic frequencies of all these technological devices (phones, tablets, etc.) that is tapping into the same/similar addiction “center” for all these people addicted to gaming, etc?

Kryon / Sunette/Kryon, 很有趣地, 這些心智意識的磁性頻率, 釋放出來後變成一種上癮模式...是否因為所有這些科技産品(手機, 平板電腦, 諸如此類)的磁性頻率, 同樣/類似的原理, 釋放出來電磁頻率, 進入所有這些人的上癮 "中心區域", 令他們沉迷在打電玩裏面?

Sunette/Kryon14:45

Daniel, do send a Viber to Sunette/Kryon on the infinite moment, I will do recordings on that tomorrow for Saturday upload

Sunette/Kryon14:47

Marlen no – there is no benefit to visions and drugs dependency, it’s not that it’s MORE per say, it’s maybe just known that there is more of a dependency – it’s just another sign of looking for answers out there instead of creating/living the answer within and as self, which is what we’re teaching and focusing on – showing people to not look and go out there, especially not trust the mind and its visions which created the problem in the first place :) but how to create and live the self with awareness in the PHYSICAL

Marlen 不 – 對毒品/藥物産生視像/幻覺上癮, 是沒有任何助益的, 完全不是那一回事, 我 "較傾向"所謂, 或許必需明白, 這比較是一種上了癮的傾向 - 它純綷是另一種, 嘗試在(自己)外面尋找答案, 而不是在自己裏面, (為自己)創造/活/應用(所需的)答案, 這些都是我們這刻正在/不停教育大家和集中做的事情 - 展示給人類看, 往自己外面尋找答案, 是錯誤/不會有結果的, 特別不要相信心智, 和它産生的視像, 因為首先它們會對您製造更多問題 :) 反而應該對 "物質(性)"處於察覺性下, 創造, 活和應用自己

Sunette/Kryon14:49

Randy, no – no electromagnetic frequencies tap into this dimension

Randy, 不 - 沒有任何電磁性頻率, 釋放到這個維度

There’s no disturbance picked up

(我們這邊)沒有偵測到有任何異常

Alright all, we go to here for tonight

好的各位, 我們今晚就談到這裏

Sunette/Kryon14:50

I know I missed some questions above

我知道有些問題我還未解答