Oct 19, 2013
2013年10月19日

网址:http://practical-desteni.blogspot.co.za ... art-1.html

Patience and Time (Part 1)
耐心与时间(第1部分)

图片
Who I am as Patience (continued)
我所是者/我是谁如同耐心(续)

We’ll continue more in the next post with investigating Impatience – especially in relation to how Impatience and also Patience is defined in relation to “time” within our Minds, when there is in fact much more involved within/as Patience /Impatience when it comes to how we define it/live it within our Minds, through our Physical Bodies into creation within/as our Physical World/Reality.
我们在下一个贴子中继续更多关于调查不耐烦——尤其关于不耐烦及耐心是如何定义在与“时间”的关系中在我们的心智里,当实际上有多得多的东西包含在里面/等如耐心/不耐烦当提到我们如何定义它/活它在我们的心智中,通过我们的物质身体成为创造在里面/等如我们的物质世界/现实。

Writing (continued)
书写(接续)

Let’s have a look at some questions: How can I practically live Patience? How can I define Patience in such a way that it has a structure/foundation within its definition so that I can implement it in my day-to-day living?
让我们察看一些问题:我可以如何实际地活耐心?我可以如何定义耐心以这样一种方式:它有一个结构/基础在它的定义中以便我可以实行它在我的日常生活中?

The reason I am asking these questions is because: I can define Impatience for myself – it has a definitive mental and physical reference/experience. However, with Patience – all I at this stage can define it as, is: “being calm/steady when waiting and to not become Impatient”. So, what I have looked at regarding the current definition of Patience is that: Impatience is a circle and out of that circle – another circle emerge, which would be Patience. Thus, Patience flows out of Impatience. But, what I have found within this relationship of Impatience and Patience being interconnected is that they create a Polarity: to be ‘Patient’ one first has to go through Impatience.
我问这些问题的原因是因为:我可以为我自己定义不耐烦——它有一个确定的心智和身体参照/体验。不管怎样,对于耐心——在这个阶段所有我可以把它定义为的,是:“当等待时是/作为平静/踏实并且去不变得不耐烦。”因此,我所察看关于耐心的当前定义是:不耐烦是一个圆圈,而在那个圆圈之外——另一个圆圈出现,这会是耐心。因此,耐心从不耐烦中流出。但是,我发现什么在这个不耐烦与耐心是互相连接的关系中的 是它们创造一个极性:是/成为“耐心”,个人首先必须通过不耐烦。

Therefore, we have created an emotional and feeling / negative and positive polarity-relationship to Patience and Impatience – with Patience the positive-feeling and Impatience the negative-emotion. With understanding how the Mind Consciousness System operate/function – Polarities always balances each other out. So, as long as Patience and Impatience is connected to emotions/feelings as positive/negative energy in the Mind, is exists as a polarity in the Mind and with that – a polarity that will always try and balance itself out. When you start with Impatience – reacting emotionally in/as Impatience, then you can balance that emotional/negative reaction with Patience as a ‘positive feeling’ that takes over the Mind and Body and then one ‘settle for a moment’. Or, at times – it doesn’t ‘balance out’ from Impatience to Patience and the Impatience reactions/emotional state in the Mind and Body continues building until it ‘discharges’ in the Mind and the Body and one act/speak/exert the accumulated energy out into the world/onto another person.
因此,我们已经创造一个情绪和感受/负面和正面的极性关系到耐心与不耐烦——对于耐心是正面感受,而不耐烦是负面情绪。随着理解了心智意识系统如何运作/运转——极性总是相互平衡。因此,只要耐心与不耐烦是连接到情绪/感受如同正面/负面能量在心智中,是作为一个极性存在于心智中,并且紧接着——一个极性将总是试图并平衡它自身。当你从不耐烦开始时——情绪上起反应在之中/等如不耐烦,那么你可以用耐心作为一个“正面感受”来平衡那个情绪/负面反应接管心智和身体,而然后个人“暂时安定下来”。或,有时——它没有“平衡”从不耐烦到耐心,而不耐烦反应/情绪状态在心智和身体中继续建立直到它“释放”在心智和身体中,并且个人把累积的能量行动/说话/发挥出来到世界/到另一个人身上。

The next question within this is: does Impatience and Patience then really in fact exist? Meaning, if we look ‘beyond’ the words, into/as through the words and what they actually consist of/exist as – it’s more about the ENERGY, the emotions/feelings that the words produce through our Minds; than the words in fact being practical living principles that assist/support us in our day-to-day living interactions/experiences.
在这之中下一个问题是:那么不耐烦和耐心真的实际上存在吗?意思是,如果我们“超越”字词、成为/等如通过字词和它们实际上由什么组成/作为什么而存在 来看——它更多是关于能量,字词通过我们的心智而产生的情绪/感受;而非字词实际上是实际的活原则在我们的日常生活互动/体验中援助/支持我们。

Have a look: If we have defined Impatience and Patience in relation to “time” – and limited the definition of Impatience/Patience in relation to time as well as locking the words into/as emotional/feeling energy; when an external event happens in relation to Time, it will thus ‘trigger / activate’ Impatience, which will trigger/activate the emotional/negative energy that will then lead us to either build/accumulate the reaction and take it out on others/our world and have the energy discharge. Or we’ll ‘band aid’ the emotional reaction through jumping to the positive polarity / feeling energy of/as Patience and then in the Mind and Body ‘settle down for a moment’. But, the thing is: another occasion will manifest in our worlds where we will react to Time – either in the positive/negative as Patience/Impatience and the entire cycle will then repeat. We’re not seeing/realising/understanding how words have come to belong to the Mind – where within/behind words are emotional/feeling energy: instead of Self Awareness. Instead of the words being integrated into/as our Awareness into Physical Practical Living that in fact Produce/Create an experience/relationships that enrich ourselves/our lives and that of others – words have been integrated into/as the Mind/Consciousness and exist within a self-serving nature, as the emotions/feelings only produce a reaction within ourselves, and do not serve to benefit our life/living and relationship to others.
察看一下:如果我们定义不耐烦和耐心关联到“时间”——并限制不耐烦/耐心的定义关联到时间,也把字词锁定/等如情绪/感受能量;当一个外部事件发生关联到时间时,它会因此“触发/激活”不耐烦,这会触发/激活情绪/负面能量,然后将导致我们要么建立/累积反应并把它发泄到他人身上/我们的世界并让能量释放。要么我们会“创可贴”情绪反应通过跳到正极/感受能量属于/等如耐心,并然后在心智和身体中“安定下来一会儿”。但是,事情是:另一个事件会显化在我们的世界里在那里我们会对时间起反应——在正面/负面如同耐心/不耐烦中的任意一个,而然后这整个循环会重复。我们没有看见/领悟/理解到字词如何已经来到归属于心智——在那里在里面/在字词背后是情绪/感受能量:而不是自我觉察。而不是字词被整合到/如同我们的觉察进入物质/身体实际的活,实际上产生/创造一个体验/关系丰富我们自己/我们的生活以及他人的——字词已经被整合到/等如心智/意识并存在于一个自私自利的本质里面,因为情绪/感受只产生一个反应在我们自己里面,而不服务于有益于我们的生命/生活和与他人的关系。

So, now we have to look at the following structure:
We have time as One Circle at the top – with two circles connected to the Initial Circle: the Circle on the left represents Impatience and the Circle on the right represents Patience. With the Impatience filled with negative energy and the Patience filled with positive energy – all tied to the definition/relationship of Time. So, in these relationships of words/energies in relationship to our external environment: every moment ‘Time’ is triggered within our worlds in relation to Patience/Impatience – out comes the energy-reactions, both of which only benefit ourselves and/or create consequence in our world in relationship to others.
因此,现在我们必须察看如下的结构:
我们有时间如同一个圆圈在顶部——用两个圆圈连接到最初的圆圈:在左边的圆圈代表不耐烦,而在右边的圆圈代表耐心。对于不耐烦充满负面能量而耐心充满正面能量——全都与时间的定义/关系关联。因此,在这些字词/能量的关系中在与我们外部环境的关系中:每一刻“时间”触发在我们的世界里关联到耐心/不耐烦——出来能量反应,这两者只有益于我们自己和/或创造后果在我们的世界里在与他人的关系中。

So, what does it mean, then – to remove the emotional/feeling energy charges and integrate the words Impatience/Patience into/as Self-Aware Living?
This we’ll continue with in the next post
因此,这是什么意思,然后——去移除情绪/感受能量电荷并整合字词不耐烦/耐心成为/等如自我觉察的活?
高洪0221
帖子: 1217
注册时间: 周日 7月 26, 2015 11:20 am

Re: 实际的活应用--Sunette

帖子 高洪0221 »

Patience and Time (Part 2)
耐心与时间(第2部分)

Oct 19, 2013
2013年10月19日

网址:http://practical-desteni.blogspot.co.za ... art-2.html

Patience and Time (Part 2)
耐心与时间(第2部分)
图片

我所是者/我是谁如同耐心(接续)

Self Forgiveness:
自我宽恕:

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how I have defined the words Patience and Impatience in relation to Time and substantiated the words Patience and Impatience with/as emotional/feeling energy – in so-doing, not seeing/realising and understanding how I have limited myself in relationship to the words as existing within/being tied to Time and Positive/Negative Energy.
我宽恕我自己因为我没有接受和允许我自己去看见/领悟/理解到我如何已经定义字词耐心与不耐烦关联到时间并实体化字词耐心与不耐烦与/等如情绪/感受能量——在这样做当中,没有看见/领悟并理解到我已经如何把我自己限制在与字词等如存在于之中/被联结到时间及正面/负面能量的关系中。

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand the Nature of this self-imposed Limitation in relation to Patience/Impatience being defined in relation to Time and substantiated with emotional/feeling energy where: Every moment I am faced with Time – I will automatically REACT in either Patience as positive energy or Impatience as negative energy. In this, I in fact disempower and so limit myself in relation to time within this Physical Reality through my Mind/Consciousness reaction of Patience/Impatience – which means, Time-itself has power over me, Patience/Impatience has power over me – because Time, Patience and Impatience changes who I am in a moment of interaction within/as physical reality.
我宽恕我自己因为没有接受和允许我自己去看见/领悟/理解到这个自我强加的关联到耐心/不耐烦的限制的本质 被定义在与时间的关系中并用情绪/感受能量实体化,在那里:我面对时间的每一刻——我会自动地起反应在要么耐心如同正面能量要么不耐烦如同负面能量之中。在这之中,实际上我通过我的耐心/不耐烦的心智/意识反应剥夺权力并因此限制我自己在与时间的关系中在这个物质现实中——这意味着,时间本身拥有权力在我之上,耐心/不耐烦拥有权力在我之上——因为时间、耐心与不耐烦改变了我所是者/我是谁在一个互动的片刻中在之中/等如物质现实。

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how I am not self-aware in moments where I react in Patience/Impatience and/or where Impatience build to such an extent that it discharge within my Mind and Body – because this relationship to time is already an existent-program within my Mind that will just automatically activate and essentially instruct me to either React in Patience/Impatience – where, predominantly, I find that I am reacting in Impatience and will most of the time have the Impatience take over/possess my mind/body/being and control/change who I am/how I am in/as such moments.
我宽恕我自己因为我没有接受和允许我自己去看见/领悟/理解到我如何没有自我觉察在片刻中在那里我在耐心/不耐烦中起反应和/或在那里不耐烦建立到达这样一种程度以至于它在我的心智与身体中释放——因为这个与时间的关系已经是一个存在的程式在我心智里,会只是自动地激活并本质上指导我去在耐心/不耐烦任意一个当中起反应——在那里,大多数情况下,我发现我在不耐烦中起反应并且大部分时间会有不耐烦接管/迷占我的心智/身体/存有并控制/改变我所是者/我是谁/我如何是在之中/等如这样的片刻。

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise and understand how I have defined/substantiated the words Patience/Impatience within/as emotional (negative) and feeling (positive) energy – where I have an EXPERIENCE in relation to the words and the experience gets triggered/activated within my MIND, the Mind within/as which I have conveniently programmed words with definitions/energies so that all I have to do when an events takes place in my external world/reality is “follow the energy / become the energy” and so I create an experience of myself in moments of interacting in my physical world/with others.
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to within this see/realise/understand how these experiences only takes places IN MY MIND – and from my Mind will then flow through / into creation within my physical body and so determine my thoughts/words/deeds. So, it’s like the words Patience/Impatience are individual entities/forces in my Mind – ‘waiting to come out and take over’ my Mind/Body. So the question within this is: where am I within this all? Where is my self-awareness if all that I am doing is ‘channelling’ words and their energies / experiences through my Mind and into/as my Body?
我宽恕我自己因为我没有接受和允许我自己去看见/领悟并理解到我如何已经定义/实体化字词耐心/不耐烦在之中/等如情绪(负面)与感受(正面)能量——在那里我有一个体验在与字词的关系中,而这个体验被触发/激活在我的心智中,心智在里面/等如其我已经用定义/能量方便的编程字词以便当一个事件发生在我的外部世界/现实中时所有我要做的是“跟随能量/成为能量”,并因此我创造我自己的一个体验在 在我的物质世界里/与他人互动的片刻中。
我宽恕我自己因为我没有接受和允许我自己去在这个看见/领悟/理解到这些体验如何只发生在我心智里 当中——并从我的心智中,然后会流动通过/成为创造在我的物质身体中并因此决定我的想法/字词/行为。因此,就好像字词耐心/不耐烦是个别的实体/力量在我心智里——“等着出来并接管”我的心智/身体。因此在这之中问题是:在所有这一切之中我在哪里?如果所有我在做的是“引导”字词和它们的能量/体验通过我的心智并进入/等如我的物质身体(那么)我的自我觉察在哪里?

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand that with having a look at how the words Patience/Impatience more belongs to the ENERGY it produce within my Mind and the fact that the words functions as Reactions to my external environment: that I have to investigate / have a look at who I am as the words Impatience and Patience without the energy, and without limiting it to ONLY TIME, but how the words can assist/support me within and as my practical living process in/as this real physical world.
我宽恕我自己因为我没有接受和允许我自己去看见/领悟/理解到随着察看字词耐心/不耐烦如何更多归属于它所创造在我心智中的能量,以及事实上字词起到对我的外部环境的反应的作用:我必须调查/察看我是谁如同字词不耐烦与耐心没有能量,也没有把它限制到只是时间,而是字词如何可以援助/支持我在里面并等如我的实际活的过程在之中/等如这真实的物质世界。

In the next post, we’re continue exploring this relationship to TIME – how the relationship between Patience, Impatience and Time in the Mind has been programmed – when physical reality in fact moves through ‘sequences of events’ that we measure with “time” in relation to clocks / seconds / minutes / hours. But, what happens with the activation / trigger of the REACTIONS of patience / impatience is that: our Mind focuses on the mechanism we use to measure space and time sequences of events and we don’t often take a lot of factors in reality into consideration when we react in Impatience.
在下一个帖子中,我们继续探索这个与时间的关系——耐心、不耐烦与时间之间的关系在心智中是如何被编程的——当物质现实实际上移动通过“事件的序列”时我们用关联到时钟/秒/分/小时的“时间”来测量。但是,耐心/不耐烦的反应的激活/触发发生了什么是:我们的心智专注于机制我们用来测量事件的空间和时间序列,而当我们在不耐烦中起反应时我们不经常把现实中的许多因素考虑进来。
高洪0221

帖子 高洪0221 »

Sequence of Events vs. Time
事件的序列与时间

Oct 24, 2013
2013年10月24日

网址:http://practical-desteni.blogspot.co.za ... -time.html

Sequence of Events vs. Time
事件的序列与时间
图片

我所是者/我是谁如同耐心(接续)

In the next post, we’ll continue exploring this relationship to TIME – how the relationship between Patience, Impatience and Time in the Mind has been programmed – when physical reality in fact moves through ‘sequences of events’ that we measure with “time” in relation to clocks / seconds / minutes / hours. But, what happens with the activation / trigger of the REACTIONS of patience / impatience is that: our Mind focuses on the mechanism we use to measure space and time sequences of events and we don’t often take a lot of factors in reality into consideration when we react in Impatience.
在下一个帖子中,我们继续探索这个与时间的关系——耐心、不耐烦与时间之间的关系在心智中是如何被编程的——当物质现实实际上移动通过“事件的序列”时我们用关联到时钟/秒/分/小时的“时间”来测量。但是,耐心/不耐烦的反应的激活/触发发生了什么是:我们的心智专注于机制我们用来测量事件的空间和时间序列,而当我们在不耐烦中起反应时我们不经常把现实中的许多因素考虑进来。

Writing (continued)
书写(接续)

What I have realised is that the following equation creates reactions of Impatience / Patience - as follows:
Time (seconds, minutes, hours) + Event = Reactions of Patience/Impatience. Meaning: we often when waiting for something / someone – would look at the time and/or we before-hand projected the amount of time something / someone will be taking; and when it doesn’t happen within the given time - we react in Impatience and/or (lol) we ‘keep calm and patient’ for as long as we can possibly hold out.
我已领悟到的是下面的等式创造了不耐烦/耐心的反应——如下:
时间(秒、分、小时)+事件=耐心/不耐烦的反应。意思是:我们经常当等待某事物/某人时——会看看时间和/或预先预测某事物/某人将花费的时间量;而当它没有发生在给定的时间之内时——我们在不耐烦中起反应和/或(哈哈)只要我们能坚持下去我们就“保持冷静和耐心”。

So, what is definitive here is that – the reactions of Patience and Impatience is in relation to how we in the Mind connect sequences of events to seconds, minutes and/or hours. Not realising how, for most of the time with waiting for things/people – there is a lot in the reality sequence of events we may not have taken into consideration which leads to the sequence of events moving slower and thus taking up more time as seconds, minutes and hours.
But, with Time (seconds, minutes and hours) existing in our Mind – we often tend to let such time-calculation take precedence over considering how long sequences of events may take / play out in this real world / reality. Then, we look at reality movement as sequences of events through time-movement (seconds, minutes, hours) in the MIND and this will obviously cause reactions within us as we’re trying to take reality / sequences of events and ‘fit it into’ ‘time movement in the mind’ within seconds, minutes and hours. Instead of looking through the eyes of reality FIRST, the sequences of events and then accordingly determining the time it would take – taking into consideration that there may be MANY variables that one may not be able to predict with fitting sequences of events into time; and with that consideration: one should be able to meet up with a person / prepare for an event with realising that if/as sequences of events do not play out according to time – one simply remain stable / re-asses the new time-frame and continue practically walking the physical in self-stability.
因此,在这里什么是确定的是——耐心与不耐烦的反应是关联到我们在心智中是如何把事件的序列连接到秒、分和/或小时的。没有领悟到如何,在大多数时间关于等待事物/人——在现实中有许多事件的序列我们可能没有考虑到,这导致事件的序列移动缓慢并因此占用了更多时间如同秒、分和小时。
但是,关于时间(秒、分和小时)存在于我们的心智中——我们经常倾向于让这种时间计算优先于考虑到事件的序列需要/播出多长时间在这个真实的世界/现实中。然后,我们通过时间移动(秒、分、小时)在心智中来察看现实移动如同事件的序列,而显然这会导致反应在我们里面因为我们试图拿起现实/事件的序列并“令它适应”“时间移动在心智中”在秒、分和小时中。而不是首先透过现实之眼来看,事件的序列,并然后相应决定了它会花费的时间——考虑到可能有许多变量个人也许无法用使事件的序列适应于时间来预测;而对于那个考虑:个人应该能够遇见一个人/为一个事件做准备,随着领悟到如果/当事件的序列没有依照时间而播出——个人只是保持稳定/重新评估新的时间框架并继续实际地行走物质性在自我稳定中。

So here, the equation then changes to Sequences of Events + Event/Person = Having the ability to reassess the time-frame as a solution to the change in sequences of events/time and remain stable within self. It’s interesting then with having a look at both equations and how much the starting point will then determine the end-result / ‘answer’. Let’s have a look at the two equations again:
因此在这里,然后等式更改为事件的序列+事件/人=有能力重新评估时间框架作为在事件的序列/时间方面的变化的一个解决方法并保持稳定在自己里面。这是有趣的,然后随着察看两个等式及然后起始点将在多大程度上决定最终结果/“答案”。让我们再次察看两个等式:

Time (seconds, minutes, hours) + Event = Reactions of Patience/Impatience
Sequences of Events + Event/Person = Having the ability to reassess the time-frame as a solution to the change in sequences of events/time and remain stable within self
时间(秒、分、小时)+事件=耐心/不耐烦的反应
事件的序列+事件/人=有能力重新评估时间框架作为在事件的序列/时间方面的变化的一个解决方法并保持稳定在自己里面

In the first equation, with having Time as the starting point within our Minds and we try and take the Event and ‘force it into time’ – more often than not, the event takes longer than anticipated and so we react, because our external real reality didn’t play out accordingly to our internal mind-reality’s projection. We’d react because we initially believed our Mind Reality’s Time assessment MORE than Physical Reality’s sequences of events, we placed MIND over MATTER and so we’re react in/as our Minds.
However, within the second equation – with having sequences of events as the starting point and us being aligned within Physical Reality – we can move WITH physical reality, in equality and oneness. Meaning, we assess the time-frame for sequences of events, with taking into consideration the unpredictable / contingencies that may step forth and then we start walking a point in real-time so that: if/as something does happen – we simply re-calibrate the time-frame, re-establish our relationship to reality. In this, self remains here, stable, in reality and moving with the sequences of events and time frame within that – in this process, there is no need for reactions of Impatience / Patience.
在第一个等式中,用有时间作为出发点在我们的心智中,而且我们试图并拿起事件并“强迫它进入时间”——通常,事件比预期的花更长时间而因此我们起反应,因为我们外在真实的现实并没有按照我们内在心智现实的投射而播出。我们会起反应是因为我们最初相信我们心智现实的时间评估多于物质现实的事件的序列,我们把心智放在物质之上而因此我们起反应在之中/等如我们的心智。
不管怎样,在第二个等式中——用有事件的序列作为出发点,而且我们是对齐在物质现实中的——我们可以随着物质现实移动,在平等一体之中。意思是,我们为事件的序列评估时间框架,随着考虑到可能步上前来的不可预知/意外事件,而然后我们开始实时地行走一个点,以便:如果/当某些事情的确发生了——我们仅仅重新校准时间框架、重新建立我们与现实的关系。在这之中,自己保持在这里、稳定、在现实中并随着事件的序列和在那之中的时间框架移动——在这个过程中,没有必要作出不耐烦/耐心的反应。

So, the point we then have to look at is: if one can simply walk within stability, in real-time, in relation to events / appointments with seeing/realising and understanding how the starting-point of Time is what created the reactions of Patience and Impatience: how does this then change our relationship to the words? Do these words then only exist because we had created Time in our Minds and sometimes tried to force it onto physical reality, which lead to producing the reactions of Patience/Impatience? How can we then use Patience and Impatience practically / constructively where they do not become points we use to react within, but assist and support us within our Practical Living in our day-to-day experiences?
因此,然后我们察看的这个点是:如果个人可以仅仅行走在稳定中,实时地,关联到事件/约会 随着看见/领悟并理解了时间的出发点如何是创造耐心与不耐烦的反应的东西:那么,这个是如何改变我们与字词的关系的?那么这些字词只是因为我们创造了时间在我们的心智中以及有时试图强迫它进入物质现实才存在吗,这导致产生了耐心/不耐烦的反应吗?那么我们如何可以实际/建设性地使用耐心与不耐烦在那里它们没有成为我们用来起反应在里面的点,而是援助并支持我们在我们的实际活在我们的日常体验中 当中呢?

We’ll continue with the Self Forgiveness process in the next post, expanding more on the two equations above with regards to how to see one’s relationship to reality through the eyes of the physical and not through the eyes of Time – and what this practically entails in our day-to-day living.
在下一个帖子中我们将继续自我宽恕过程,扩展更多上面的两个等式关于如何通过物质之眼而不是通过时间之眼来看到个人与现实的关系——以及这实际上需要什么在我们的日常生活中。
高洪0221

帖子 高洪0221 »

Sequence of Events vs. Time (Part 2)
事件的序列与时间(第2部分)
Oct 27, 2013
2013年10月27日

网址:http://practical-desteni.blogspot.co.za ... art-2.html

Sequence of Events vs. Time (Part 2)
事件的序列与时间(第2部分)
图片

We’ll continue with the Self Forgiveness process in the next post, expanding more on the two equations above with regards to how to see one’s relationship to reality through the eyes of the physical and not through the eyes of Time – and what this practically entails in our day-to-day living.
在下一个帖子中我们将继续自我宽恕过程,扩展更多上面的两个等式关于如何通过物质之眼而不是通过时间之眼来看到个人与现实的关系——以及这实际上需要什么在我们的日常生活中。

Self Forgiveness (continued)
自我宽恕(接续)

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand how I have been and am still self-responsible for the reactions of patience and impatience I create within my Mind and Body when I am confronted with a person/situation involving time – and I calculate the procedure/process according to time (seconds, minutes, hours) in the Mind, instead of first practically considering the relationship between sequences of events and time. This means, me practically walking a physical time-line and from there calculating the time a particular person / situation would take; but if I try and control sequences of events in physical space-time by trying to force it into/as seconds/minutes/hours – this sets me up for reactions.
我宽恕我自己因为我没有接受和允许我自己去看见、领悟并理解我如何一直并仍然是对我创造在我的心智和身体中的耐心与不耐烦的反应负责当我面对涉及时间的一个人/情境时——然而我依据在心智中的时间(秒、分、小时)计算步骤/过程,而不是首先实际考虑事件的序列与时间之间的关系。这意味着,我实际上行走一个物质的时间线并从那里计算一个特定的人/情境会花的时间;但是如果我试图并控制事件的序列在物质性空间时间中通过试图强迫它成为/等如秒/分/小时——这让我产生了反应。

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to take into consideration that when I calculate time – that I often do not take many variables into consideration, because: in my Mind – it’s only me, the appointment and time that exists, for example, and so I will calculate time only within this context; instead of considering the other variables of other people and many other contingencies that may be involved in the relationship between me and an appointment. The consequence of this is that I calculate time and sequences of events within a tunnel-vision perspective and then when all the things happen that I did not take into account, causing the time-calculations I made in tunnel-vision perspective to be way out – I set myself up for reactions.
我宽恕我自己因为我没有接受和允许我自己去考虑到当我计算时间时——我经常没有把许多变量考虑进来,因为:在我心智中——这只有例如我、约会和时间存在,而因此我只会在这个脉络下计算时间;而不是考虑其他人和可能包括在我与一个约会之间的关系中的许多其他意外事件的其他变量。这样的后果是,我在一个管状视觉视角下计算时间和事件序列,而然后当所有事情发生的时候我没有考虑进去,导致我在管状视觉视角下所做的时间计算变得困难——我让自己产生了反应。

An example:
I make an appointment and I consider the amount of time it usually takes me to get to the appointment, I consider the amount of time it usually takes me to wait in the waiting-room and how long the appointment itself will be. This then encompasses my ‘tunnel-vision’ starting point, because I am not considering probable contingencies such as traffic, other people before my appointment time being late / some appointments of others before me extending their appointment time. So many times, all the contingencies / variables I didn’t take into account – happens at once: running late at home, traffic on the way, the person with whom I have an appointment is running late and so everything domino-effects within/throughout the day where everything else becomes extended.
一个例子:
我作了一个预约,而我考虑通常我去赴约所花的时间量,我考虑通常在等候室等待所花的时间量以及会面本身将多长时间。这然后包含我的“管状视觉”出发点,因为我没有考虑到可能的意外事件比如交通、在我的预约时间之前的其他人迟到/一些在我之前的其他人延长了他们的会面时间。因此许多次,所有我没有考虑进去的意外事件/变量——发生了,立刻:回家晚了、路上堵车、与我有一个约会的人迟到了,而因此所有事情多米诺骨牌效应在里面/遍及那一天在那里其他别的事情都变得延长了。

In this, if I accept/allow myself to in the Mind – hold onto my initial tunnel-vision calculation with all the sequences of events in physical reality changing: I am going into conflict with physical space-time sequences of events and I am going to try and ‘fight my way through’ all the contingencies / variables that took place that caused my initial time-calculation to be way off. Then I will try and ‘force my way through’ the physical sequences of events – pushing for things to move faster, because I am trying to have the sequences of events fit into my Mind’s time-calculation: not seeing/realising/understanding that I do not have control over how other physical things / people move – so, trying to force anything will be useless. Instead, what I should do – is from the first moment of change, such as running late at home: I should adjust my time-calculations, when something happens on the way – I should adjust my time-calculations again and so-forth. In this process, I moving with physical-reality sequences of events – instead of AGAINST it, trying to fight/force my way through it if/as I was still holding onto my tunnel-vision time-calculations.
在这之中,如果我接受/允许我自己去在心智中——紧抓我对在物质现实中变化着的所有事件序列的最初管状视觉计算:我会进入与物质性空间时间事件序列的冲突,而我将要试图并“奋战到底”导致我最初的时间计算偏离方向的所有发生的意外事件/变量。然后我会试图并“强行通过”物质的事件序列——推动事情移动更快,因为我试图让事件的序列符合我心智的时间计算:没有看见/领悟/理解到我无法控制其他物质性事情/人移动——因此,试图强迫任何事情会是徒劳的。取而代之,我应该做什么——是,从一开始改变,例如到家晚了:我应该调整我的时间计算,当某些事情发生在路上时——我应该再次调整我的时间计算等等。在这个过程中,我与物质现实的事件序列一起移动——而不是对抗它,试图奋战到底/强行通过它如果/当我仍然紧抓我的管状视觉时间计算。

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand how I would use the emotion of Impatience and the feeling of Patience as an ‘balancing crutch’ in the conflict I create within my relationship between Time in the Mind and sequences of events in the Physical as follows: as the sequences of events do not fit into my Mind’s time-calculations – I start reacting within/as Impatience, because things are taking longer than initially predicted. In/as this Impatience-reaction – I then use this emotional force to try and control the outcome of sequences of events, to force it into/as my Mind’s time-frame. Sometimes – the emotion of Impatience accumulates to irritation/frustration and even anger – using this to manipulate / blame others for why things aren’t going MY way. Or, other times – I would balance the emotion of Impatience with the feeling of Patience to attempt/try to stabilize myself within this conflict I am creating between Time in the Mind and sequences of events in the Physical.
In this, I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand how accessing/using the emotion/feeling of Impatience and Patience is not the Solution to the problem I am creating for myself as the conflict between Time in the Mind and sequences of events in the Physical – it merely serves as a bridge for a moment to get me through this conflict.
我宽恕我自己因为我没有接受和允许我自己去看见、领悟并理解我如何会把不耐烦的情绪和耐心的感受用作一个“平衡拐杖”在我所创造在我 在心智中的时间与在物质中的事件的序列之间 的关系里面 的冲突中,如下:当事件的序列没有符合我心智的时间计算时——我开始起反应在里面/等如不耐烦,因为事情比最初所预计的花更长时间。在之中/等如这个不耐烦反应——然后我用这个情绪力量去试图并控制事件序列的结果,去强迫它成/等如我心智的时间框架。有时候——不耐烦的情绪累积到恼怒/沮丧和甚至愤怒——利用这个去操纵/因为为什么事情没有按我的方式发展而责备他人。或者,其他时间——我会平衡不耐烦的情绪与耐心的感受去企图/试图稳定我自己在这个我正创造在心智中的时间与在物质中的事件序列之间的冲突当中。
在这之中,我宽恕我自己因为我没有接受和允许我自己去看见、领悟并理解接取/使用不耐烦与耐心的情绪/感受如何并不是对 我在为自己创造的问题如同在心智里的时间与在物质中的事件序列之间的冲突的解决方法——它只是充当一座桥梁一会儿以让我通过这个冲突。

In this next post we’ll continue the Self Forgiveness Process investigating why/how the emotion as Impatience and the feeling as Patience is not the solution to the problem of conflict we create between Time and Sequences of Events.
在这下一个帖子中我们将继续自我宽恕过程调查为什么/如何情绪如同不耐烦与感受如同耐心并不是我们所创造在时间与事件的序列之间的冲突的问题的解决方法。
高洪0221

帖子 高洪0221 »

Sequence of Events vs. Time (Part 3)
事件的序列与时间(第3部分)

Oct 31, 2013
2013年10月31日

网址:http://practical-desteni.blogspot.co.za ... art-3.html

Sequence of Events vs. Time (Part 3)
事件的序列与时间(第3部分)
图片

我所是者/我是谁如同耐心(接续)

In this next post we’ll continue the Self Forgiveness Process investigating why/how the emotion as Impatience and the feeling as Patience is not the solution to the problem of conflict we create between Time and Sequences of Events.
在这下一个帖子中我们将继续自我宽恕过程调查为什么/如何情绪如同不耐烦与感受如同耐心并不是我们所创造在时间与事件的序列之间的冲突的问题的解决方法。

Self Forgiveness (continued)
自我宽恕(续)

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise and understand why and how the emotional and feeling reactions of Impatience and Patience are but momentary ‘band aids’ for the conflict I create within my Mind and Physical Reality in the relationship between Time and Sequences of Events. Where, I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that the reactions of Patience and Impatience are but a ‘response’ to the conflict I create when sequences of events do not fit into my initial projected ‘tunnel-vision’ time-frame and then I will either go into the feeling of Patience to ‘help me through it’ or I will go into the emotion of Impatience to react to the situation even more. In both instances – reacting in Patience and Impatience, I attempt/try to either control me and/or the situation to get myself through it all.
我宽恕我自己因为我没有接受和允许我自己去看见/领悟并理解不耐烦与耐心的情绪和感受反应为什么以及如何只是我创造在我心智和物质现实里面在时间与事件序列之间的关系中的冲突的“创可贴”。在那里,我宽恕我自己因为我没有接受和允许我自己去看见、领悟并理解到耐心与不耐烦的反应只是对当事件的序列没有符合我最初投射的“管状视觉”时间框架的时候我所创造的冲突的一个“反应”,而然后我会要么进入耐心的感受去“帮我通过它”要么我会进入不耐烦的情绪去对情境起反应甚至更多。在两种情形下——在耐心与不耐烦中起反应,我试图/企图要么控制我和/要么情形以让我自己通过这一切。

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand how the reactions of Impatience and Patience cause me to not see the actual source of the problem, which is my internal and external relationship to time and the conflict I am creating when I am not walking equal-to and one-with sequences of events, but instead approach reality in/as separation, through the Mind, within a projected time-frame of seconds, minutes and hours. Therefore, the actual ‘problem’ is this core-relationship between Time and Sequences of Events – as long as I do not sort out this core-relationship: I will forever – when meeting this cross-road between Time and Sequences of Events: set myself up for the reactions of Impatience and/or Patience.
我宽恕我自己因为我没有接受和允许我自己去看见、领悟并理解不耐烦和耐心的反应如何导致我看不见问题的实际根源,这就是我与时间和我所创造的冲突的内在与外在关系,当我没有行走平等于并一体于事件的序列,而是处理现实在之中/等如分离,通过心智,在一个投射的秒、分和小时的时间框架内。因此,实际的“问题”是这个在时间与事件的序列之间的核心关系——只要我没有清理这个核心关系:我就会永远——当遇到这个在时间与事件的序列之间的十字路口时:让我自己处于不耐烦和/或耐心的反应中。

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that Patience as a feeling-experience and Impatience as an emotional-experience is thus energetic-forces that I create through the Mind from the conflict between Time and Sequences of Events within the Mind.
In this, I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to ever question this relationship to Time and Sequences of Events that produce the reactions of Patience / Impatience within me – with ever considering whether there might be another way, because I have always simply followed the examples of those that have gone before me and within this believed that ‘this is the way it is’: “when waiting and you’re impatient – calm yourself down with patience” / “when you’re waiting – be patient” / “when you’re waiting and things aren’t going your way according to time – react in impatience”.
我宽恕我自己因为我没有接受和允许我自己去看见、领悟并理解到耐心作为一种感受体验和不耐烦作为一种情绪体验因此是能量性的力量我通过心智从时间与事件的序列之间的冲突中而创造在心智里面。
在这之中,我宽恕我自己因为我没有接受和允许我自己去曾经质疑产生了耐心/不耐烦的反应在我里面的这个与时间和事件的序列的关系——用曾经考虑是否可能有另一种方式,因为我一直仅仅追随那些已走在我前面的榜样并在这之中相信“事情就是这样的”:“当在等待以及你不耐烦的时候——用耐心让你自己平静下来”/“当你在等待时——要有耐心”/“当你在等待而事情没有按你的方式依据时间发展时——在不耐烦中起反应”。

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand how – with looking at Time / Sequences of Events through the eyes of energetic-experiences such as Patience / Impatience: actually blinded me from seeing the actual source of the problem I am facing as the conflict I am creating between Sequences of Events and Time. That this is what we do most of the time in our Minds as well when we’re accessing emotional / feeling reactions/experiences in relation to something/someone that comes up in the Mind – we tend to miss detail, we miss seeing things for ‘what they are / as they are’ and instead see things according to how we experience ourselves –which in fact gives us only a one-dimensional view of what we’re facing. For example, with Time and Sequences of Events: I didn’t initially see that it is in fact this conflict I create in the Mind with trying to force sequences of events into Time (seconds, minutes and hours) and with this ‘forcing’ – I create friction and the friction within myself produced the emotion of Impatience and/or the Feeling of Patience.
我宽恕我自己因为我没有接受和允许我自己去看见、领悟并理解如何——随着通过能量性体验例如耐心/不耐烦之眼看着时间/事件的序列:实际上蒙蔽而使我看不到问题的实际根源即我正面对如同我创造在事件序列与时间之间的冲突。这也是我们大部分时间在我们的心智中做什么当我们在接取情绪/感受反应/体验关联到出现在心智中的某事物/某人时——我们倾向于错过细节,我们错过看到事物“它们是什么/如它们所是”,反而依据我们如何体验我们自己来看待事物——实际上这只给了我们我们正在面对什么的一维视角。例如,关于时间与事件的序列:最初我没有看到实际上就是我用试图把事件的序列强迫进入时间(秒、分和小时)而创造在心智中的这个冲突,而用这个“强迫”——我创造摩擦和冲突在我自己里面产生了不耐烦的情绪和/或耐心的感受。

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make Time (seconds, minutes and hours) more than Sequences of Events, where it’s strange how I in any way could conceive that I would be able to control reality’s sequences of events through reacting to them – especially when accessing, for example, Impatience – in a way saying to reality “well, if you will not move according to MY time-frame – then this is who I will become/how I will behave with going into Impatience and it’s YOUR fault”. In this, lol – trying to manipulate reality, in a way, to get MY WAY; not seeing, realising and understanding that – reacting is not going to change anything, but compromise me / who I am and how I behave.
我宽恕我自己因为我接受和允许我自己去让时间(秒、分和小时)多于事件的序列,在那里这是奇怪的我如何以任何方式可以想象我将能够通过对它们起反应来控制现实的事件序列——尤其当接取,例如,不耐烦时——在某种程度上对现实说“好吧,如果你不根据我的时间框架来移动——那么这就是我将成为谁/我将如何用进入不耐烦来行为,而这是你的错。”在这之中,哈哈——试图操纵现实,在某种程度上,得到我的方式;没有看见、领悟和理解到——起反应不会改变任何东西,而是妥协我/我所是者/我是谁和我如何行为。

In this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to always try and ‘fight’ reality with Impatience or try and ‘wait’ for reality with Patience – never walking here, WITH reality in equality and oneness and directing myself within and as it; where going into the reactions of fighting it with Impatience or waiting for it in Patience is me actually making myself powerless to my own life’s walk/movement in reality, because I am trying to fight against / wait for the very reality / sequences of events in/as which I am supposed to direct myself to create my life / walk my life in/as. Because reality / the external world is not going to create my life FOR me – nor is it going to respond to me fighting against it – I have to be the one that creates/moves me, and I cannot create my life / move me in/as this real world as long as I am approaching it with internal conflict / emotional and feeling reactions in the Mind.
在这之中,我宽恕我自己因为我接受和允许我自己去总是试图并用不耐烦与现实“战斗”或试图并用耐心“等待”现实——从未行走在这里,与现实一起在平等一体之中并指导我自己在里面并等如它;在那里进入用不耐烦与它战斗或在耐心中等待它的反应,是实际上我让我自己对我自己生活的行走/移动在现实中无力,因为我在试图对抗/等待正正的现实/事件的序列在之中/如同这些我应该指导我自己去创造我的生活/行走我的生活在之中/等如的。因为现实/外部世界不会为我创造我的生活——也不会来回应我对它的对抗——我必须是/成为创造/移动我的那个人,而只要我在心智中用内在冲突/情绪和感受反应处理它我就无法创造我的生活/移动我在之中/如同这个真实的世界。

In the next post, we’ll continue with how to change the relationship between Time and Sequences of Events from reacting to it in Patience / Impatience – to directing self within and as Time and Sequences of Events where no emotional/feeling reactions are necessary. Then, finally – we can have a look at what Patience would mean as a Living Word that is not limited to/as the definition of Time ONLY…
在下一个帖子中,我们将继续如何改变时间与事件的序列之间的关系从在耐心/不耐烦中对它起反应——到指导自己在里面并等如时间与事件的序列,在那里不需要情绪/感受反应。然后,最终——我们可以察看耐心将意味着什么作为一个活的字词不受限于/作为只是时间的定义……
高洪0221

帖子 高洪0221 »

From Fighting time to Walking with Time
从与时间战斗到与时间同行

Nov 04, 2013
2013年11月4日

网址:http://practical-desteni.blogspot.co.za ... -time.html

From Fighting time to Walking with Time
从与时间战斗到与时间同行
图片

我所是者/我是谁如同耐心(接续)

In the next post, we’ll continue with how to change the relationship between Time and Sequences of Events from reacting to it in Patience / Impatience – to directing self within and as Time and Sequences of Events where no emotional/feeling reactions are necessary. Then, finally – we can have a look at what Patience would mean as a Living Word that is not limited to/as the definition of Time ONLY…
在下一个帖子中,我们将继续如何改变时间与事件的序列之间的关系从在耐心/不耐烦中对它起反应——到指导自己在里面并等如时间与事件的序列,在那里不需要情绪/感受反应。然后,最终——我们可以察看耐心将意味着什么作为一个活的字词不受限于/作为只是时间的定义……

Self-Commitment Statements
[In this post, we’re introducing self-commitment statements. Now that we have walked writing and self forgiveness, (which is the process of understanding and taking responsibility for a point within oneself/the mind such as the relationship between Time, Patience and Impatience and realising how this relationship compromised oneself/one’s living): we’re now walking the process of ‘preparing the road before us’ to actually apply the change in real time moments – from accepting/allowing reactions, to taking self-responsibility and changing. Therefore, the self commitment statements prepare us to implement practical change in moments when facing ourselves in/as the Mind.]
自我承诺声明
[在这篇帖子中,我们介绍自我承诺声明。既然我们已行走书写和自我宽恕,(这是理解并对一个在个人自己/心智里面的点比如时间、耐心与不耐烦之间的关系 负起责任的过程,并领悟到这个关系如何妥协个人自己/个人的生活):现在我们在行走“准备好我们前面的道路”的过程以实际上应用改变在实时片刻中——从接受/允许反应,到负起自我责任并改变。因此,自我承诺声明让我们做好准备去实行在片刻中的实际改变当面对我们自己在之中/等如心智时。]

I commit myself to - when and as I already from the get-go face a moment where I have to equate sequences of events into/as time (seconds, minutes, hours) – that I assist/support myself to not equate this relationship into/as a ‘tunnel vision time-frame’, but that I consider possible/probable contingencies that could interfere with the initial projected time-frame and so prepare the way before me so that I do not go into reactions of Patience/Impatience, but walk with reality / sequences of events and any/all unpredictable outcomes / interferences.
In this, I commit myself to assist and support myself to ensure that already within this planning phase of equating sequences of events into/as time - that I do not hold any reactions within me in relation to any possible/probable contingencies, but that when I plan my day/appointment/meeting – I make sure I am clear and stand clear within all outcomes: whether it goes as planned or whether it goes unplanned.
我承诺我自己去——当并等如我已经从一开始就面对一个片刻在那里我必须把事件的序列等同 成/等如时间(秒,分,小时)——我援助/支持我自己去不把这个关系等同成/等如一个“管状视觉时间框架”,而是我考虑到可能性/可能的意外事件可能干扰最初计划的时间框架并因此预备好道路在我前面,以便我不进入耐心/不耐烦的反应,而是与现实/事件的序列以及任何/所有不可预知的结果/干扰因素一起行走。
在这之中,我承诺我自己援助并支持我自己去确保已经在这个把事件的序列等同成/等如时间的计划阶段中——我没有抓住任何反应在我里面关联到任何可能性/可能的意外事件,而是当我计划我的一天/约会/会议时——我确保我是清晰的且清晰的站立在所有的结果中:无论它是按计划进行还是计划外的。

An example:
In this process of planning my day/appointment/meeting – I take a moment and use my Imagination constructively to ‘walking my day’ within myself. I can do this in the morning before getting up – walk my day within myself as I planned and the time each event will take. In this, I make sure I walk my day practically with no reactions in relation to time and sequences of events. Then I walk the day again within myself – this time, including possible/probable contingencies and how much more time certain events would take if contingencies were to manifest. In this, as I walk the particular events with contingencies and a longer time-frame – I make sure I do not react within myself, but instead look at / look for solutions. Once this is done, I get up and walk my day as I have prepared myself.
It may so happen that contingencies do manifest and I still react, even though I had prepared myself for them – I simply then again take responsibility for reactions, walk self forgiveness within myself, stabilize myself and then look at practical solutions for the unpredictable that came about within my day.
一个例子:
在这个计划我的一天/约会/会议的过程中——我花一些时间并利用我的想象建设性地来“行走我的一天”在我自己里面。我可以在早晨起床之前这样做——行走我的一天在我自己里面当我计划的时候以及每个事件将花费的时间。在这之中,我确保我实际地行走我的一天而没有反应关联到时间与事件的序列。然后我再次行走这一天在我自己里面——这一次,包含可能/很可能的偶发事件以及如果偶发事件显化(那么)某些事件会花费多少时间。在这之中,当我跟随偶发事件和一个更长的时间框架来行走特定事件时——我确保我不起反应在我自己里面,而是察看/寻找解决方法。一旦这些做完了,我起床并像我已准备好我自己那样行走我的一天
这有可能会发生,偶发事件的确显化而我仍然起反应,即使我已经为它们准备好我自己——我只是然后再次对反应负责,行走自我宽恕在我自己里面,稳定我自己并然后为出现在我一天当中的不可预知来察看实际的解决方法。

I commit myself to – in moments where I find I am reacting in Impatience to/towards a person/appointment/meeting take a deep in-breath, speak a self-forgiveness statement within myself that is specifically in relation to the Impatience reaction and remind myself that: physical reality is not emotional, time is not emotional – therefore, reacting in emotion to reality sequences of events is not going to help the situation, let alone me. I instead make the decision to re-align myself within the relationship between time and sequences of events and so in relationship to my day, because I see/realise/understand that I would only react in this moment if I had separated myself from reality, from space and time sequences of events and I am attempting to/trying to control reality and outcomes through my Mind, with emotion – trying to force reality into/as a time-frame within and as my own Mind.
我承诺我自己——在片刻中在那里我发现我正在不耐烦中起反应对/朝向一个人/约会/会议,深吸一口气,说话一个自我宽恕陈述在我自己里面是特定关联到不耐烦反应的,并提醒我自己:物质现实不是情绪,时间不是情绪——因此,在情绪中对事件的现实序列起反应并不会对现状有帮助,更别提我了。我取而代之的作出决定去重新对齐我自己在时间与事件序列之间的关系中 和因此在与我一天的关系中,因为我看见/领悟/理解到我只会在这一刻起反应,如果我已把我自己与现实、与空间和事件的时间序列分离开来并且我在企图/试图通过我的心智、用情绪来控制现实和结果——试图迫使现实进入/等如一个时间框架在里面并等如我自己的心智。

An example:
Everything in my day had gone according to plan. My day was very full and I had just enough time to fit everything in. I’m on my way to the last appointment of the day and if this appointment works out, I will be home just in time for the start of the evening responsibilities. I reach this last appointment and I find that there was a miscommunication between two bookings done at the same time – the first individual had already gone in, which means I have to wait. Normally, I would react – to the secretary and/or the person that went in before me, I would usually give a big sigh, frown, become tense as I react in anger / frustration and sit and wait in/as Impatience. Instead, even before I go into such reactions – where I notice that my body is wanting to tense up in/as an emotional reaction, I close my eyes for a moment, take a breath and sit down and utilize the time to walk some self forgiveness statements within myself instead and stabilize myself. To see/realise/understand within this that: blaming the secretary / the individual that had gone before me – is not the solution to the situation, nor is it going to help the situation. This could have happened to me as well had I been the secretary, so reacting would be pointless as I do not have all the information of what happened that caused a double-booking miscommunication. Instead, I take responsibility for my reactions – find the moment where I reacted and why. In this instance, for example: realising that I, myself, initially reacted because my day was going ‘so well’ in relation to time and sequences of events and this one moment caught me off guard a bit. So, I forgive myself and once I’m stable and re-position myself in relation to time and sequences of events – with this appointment taking longer than anticipated – I again walk my evening within myself, using my Imagination constructively and see what I can move/shift/change around to get as much done of my evening responsibilities as possible.
一个例子:
在我一天中的每件事情已经按计划进行。我的一天非常充实而我刚好有足够的时间来把每件事情放进去。我在去今天最后一个约会的路途上而如果这个约会成功了,我将回家正好赶上晚间责任的开始。我抵达这最后一个约会而我发现有一个错误传达在两个同时完成的预定之间——第一个人已经进去,这意味着我必须等待。通常,我会——对秘书和/或在我之前进去的那个人起反应,我通常会长叹一声、皱眉、变得紧张当我在愤怒/挫败中起反应并且等待在之中/如同不耐烦时。反而,即使在我进入这种反应之前——在那里我注意到我的身体正要紧张在之中/等如一个情绪反应,我闭上眼睛一会儿、深吸一口气并且坐下来并相反的利用时间来行走一些自我宽恕陈述在我自己里面,而且稳定我自己。去看见/领悟/理解到在这之中是:责备秘书/在我之前的这个个体——并不是对现状的解决方法,也不会对现状有帮助。如果我是秘书这种事也可能发生在我身上,因此起反应会是毫无意义的因为我并没有发生了什么事而导致一个双重预定的错误传达的所有信息。相反,我为我的反应负责——找到这一刻在那里我起反应以及为什么。在这种情况下,例如:领悟到我、我自己,最初起反应是因为我的一天变得“这么好”关联到时间与事件序列,而这一刻让我有点措手不及。因此,我宽恕我自己,而一旦我稳定并重新定位我自己关联到时间与事件的序列——随着这个约会比预期花费更长时间——我再次行走我的晚上在我自己里面,使用我的想象建设性地并看到我可以在周围移动/转移/改变什么去更可能多的完成我的晚间责任。

We’ll continue more in the next post
我们将在下一个帖子中继续更多
高洪0221

帖子 高洪0221 »

From Fighting time to Walking with Time (Part Two)
从与时间战斗到与时间同行(第2部分)

Nov 13, 2013
2013年11月13日

网址:
http://practical-desteni.blogspot.co.za ... me_13.html

From Fighting time to Walking with Time (Part Two)
从与时间战斗到与时间同行(第2部分)
图片

我所是者/我是谁如同耐心(接续)

Self-Commitment Statements (continued)
自我承诺声明(续)

I commit myself to show how – this change in the relationship to Time and Sequences of Events: consists of practical solutions that allow me to change and direct myself in reality. Previously: I would always react the moment Time and Sequences of Events do not align/meet as I anticipated. This reaction would be either in Patience/Impatience – where I would often find that, even though I say “I am Patient” – the truth is: “I am patiently, impatiently waiting”. Therefore, with keeping things practical – projecting my day into/as all possible outcomes and to simply re-align myself / re-position myself within Time and Sequences of Events: gives me the ability to decide who I am in relationship to time and in relationship to sequences of events. Herein, I direct myself within and as Time and Sequences of Events and remain stable within this directive principle. If I were to react to Time and Sequences of Events – in this separation, I cannot direct myself, time and sequences of events, because I am so busy in my Mind with emotions/feelings that I cannot see any practical solutions.
我承诺我自己去展示如何——这个改变在与时间和事件的序列的关系中:由实际的解决方法组成允许我去改变并指导我自己在现实中。在以前:这一刻时间和事件的序列没有如我预期的那样对齐/满足我总是会起反应。这个反应会是在耐心/不耐烦两者中——在那里我经常会发现,即使我说“我很耐心”——事实是:“我在耐心、不耐烦地等待”。因此,随着让事情实际——把我的一天计划成/如同所有的可能结果并且只是去重新对齐我自己/重新定位我自己在时间与事件的序列中:给予我去决定我所是者/我是谁在与时间的关系中以及在与事件的序列的关系中的能力。于此,我指导我自己在里面并等如时间和事件的序列并保持稳定在这个指导原则中。如果我对时间和事件的序列起反应——在这个分离中,我无法指导我自己、时间和事件的序列,因为我如此忙于我的心智随着情绪/感受以至于我无法看到任何实际的解决方法。

I commit myself to show how – letting go of the emotional/feeling reactions of Patience / Impatience: allows me to see practical solutions in relation to my world/reality, such as with Time and Sequences of events - where I do not need emotional/feeling reactions to be able to function / live and direct/take responsibility for who I am in relationship to my world/reality. If I had accepted and allowed myself to remain within the emotional/feeling reactions of Patience / Impatience: I would never have seen this practical solution to my relationship with Time and Sequences of Events. Therefore, I commit myself to always – when I am confronted with the unpredictable in relation to Time and Sequences of Events not aligning as I had initially predicted: to ensure I stabilize myself, having no emotional/feeling reactions - but instead find solutions so that I can direct myself in my world with time and sequences of events and not be controlled by my emotional/feeling reactions in the Mind.
我承诺我自己去展示如何——放开耐心/不耐烦的情绪/感受反应:允许我去看见关于我的世界/现实的实际解决方法,比如随着时间和事件的序列——在那里我不需要情绪/感受反应以能够去运行/生活和指导/对我所是者/我是谁在与我的世界/现实的关系中负责。如果我接受和允许我自己去保持在耐心/不耐烦的情绪/感受反应中:我永远都不会看到这个对我与时间和事件序列的关系的实际解决方法。因此,我承诺我自己总是去——当我面对与时间和事件序列有关的不可预知没有对齐为我最初所预计的时:去确保我稳定我自己,没有情绪/感受反应——而是寻找解决方法以便我可以指导我自己在我的世界里随着时间和事件的序列,而不是受我的情绪/感受反应所控制在心智中。

I commit to assist and support myself to – when and as I in a moment find I even start going into an emotional/feeling reaction in relation to time and sequences of events, apply preventative measures as I know myself and my relationship to reactions so well already, that: the moment I accept and allow the energy to rise within my Mind and Body, it very quickly takes over. Therefore, I need to in a moment be here, be physical, stabilize myself with and as Breathing to ensure I move my awareness into and as the physical to not accept/allow myself to get caught up in the emotions/feelings and immediately move my attention to formulate a practical solution to the changes in time and sequences of events. Therefore, I commit myself to – when and as I start physically feeling the sensation of energy rising up in my solar plexus – before it becomes overwhelming, already in that moment apply breathing, speaking the commit statement aloud / aloud within myself as: “I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to in this moment want to go into energy. I commit myself to breathe, stabilize myself right here, right now and establish a practical solution instead” – and then I immediately establish a solution once I in that moment released the energy and stabilized into/as the body.
我承诺援助并支持我自己去——当并等如我在一个片刻发现即使我开始进入一个与时间和事件的序列有关的情绪/感受反应,应用预防措施因为我已经很了解我自己和我与反应的关系,是:这一刻我接受和允许能量来升起在我心智和身体中,它非常快的接管。因此,我需要在一个片刻是在这里、是物质/身体的、稳定我自己与并等如呼吸以确保我移动我的觉察进入并等如物质/身体去不接受/允许我自己去陷入情绪/感受并且立刻把我的注意力移到对在时间与事件序列中的改变来制定一个实际的解决方法。因此,我承诺我自己去——当并等如我开始身体上感到能量上升的感觉在我的太阳神经丛中时——在它变得压倒性之前,已经在那一刻应用呼吸、大声说话承诺声明/出声在我自己里面如同:“我宽恕我自己因为我接受和允许我自己去在这一刻想要进入能量。我承诺我自己去呼吸、稳定我自己就在这里、就是现在,并取而代之的建立一个实际的解决方法”——而然后一旦我在那一刻释放这个能量并稳定成/如同身体我立刻建立一个解决方法。

I commit myself to show how such practical application in relation to Time and Sequences of Events – where we would often react, becomes an awesome test-ground to direct oneself in relation to emotions/feelings; to not give in, but instead remain stable in the physical and practise becoming the directive principle of oneself within and without. In this process, one then stop and change the tendency of the mind’s emotions/feelings to direct oneself / the situation at hand – which only produce more internal and external conflict. Whereas, with directing the emotions/feelings, stabilizing in the physical and clearing one’s awareness to assess reality / the situation effectively – here on formulate and have the power to direct one’s world/reality into liveable, practical solutions. Therefore, I commit myself to assist and support myself to utilize these moments of reactions to Time and Sequences of events to PRACTISE me stabilizing myself into the physical through stopping participation in emotions/feelings and learn what it means to actually direct oneself/one’s world / sequences of events with Awareness – instead of through emotional/feeling reactions in the Mind/Consciousness.
我承诺我自己去展示这种与时间和事件的序列有关的实际应用如何——在那里我们经常会起反应,成为一个很棒的试验场去指导个人自己关于情绪/感受;去不屈服,而是 保持稳定在物质/身体中并练习成为个人自己的指导原则在里面和外面。在这个过程中,然后个人停止并将心智的情绪/感受的倾向改变为指导个人自己/手头的情形——这只是产生更多内在与外在的冲突。然而,随着指导情绪/感受、稳定在物质/身体中并清理个人的觉察去有效评估现实/情形——在这里关于规划和有权力来指导个人的世界/现实成为宜居、实际的解决方法。因此,我承诺我自己援助并支持我自己去利用这些对时间和事件序列的反应的片刻来练习我稳定我自己进入物质/身体通过停止参与进情绪/感受,并学习用觉察来实际上指导个人自己/个人的世界/事件的序列是什么意思——而不是通过情绪/感受反应在心智/意识体中。

I commit myself to see/realise/understand that this process will take practise – but, I commit myself to dedicate myself to this practical application process and decision to stop and change my emotional/feeling reactions to time and sequences of events, as I see/realise/understand that this will also assist/support with strengthening my resolve in other endeavours of stopping/changing my relationship to emotional/feeling reactions and instead EXPRESS who I am through/as the Physical; therefore, walking the process of reaction to self-expression.
我承诺我自己去看见/领悟/理解到这个过程将需要练习——但是,我承诺我自己去让我自己致力于这个实际应用过程和决定停止并改变我对时间和事件序列的情绪/感受反应,因为我看见/理解/领悟到这也将援助/支持加强我的决心在其他停止/改变我与情绪/感受反应的关系的努力方面,而取而代之的是表达我所是者/我是谁通过/等如物质/身体;因此,行走反应到自我表达的过程。

In this next post, we’ll continue with exploring how the emotional/feeling reactions of Impatience/Patience to Time and sequences of events change to Self Expression in the Physical and what Self Expression will emerge with stopping/changing such reactions.
在下一篇帖子中,我们将继续探索对时间和事件的序列的不耐烦/耐心的情绪/感受反应如何改变为自我表达在物质/身体中,以及什么自我表达将随着停止/改变这种反应而出现。
高洪0221

帖子 高洪0221 »

Transforming Emotional Reactions to Physical Self Expression
将情绪反应转变成身体的自我表达

Nov 14, 2013
2013年11月14日

网址:http://practical-desteni.blogspot.co.za ... ns-to.html

Transforming Emotional Reactions to Physical Self Expression
将情绪反应转变成身体的自我表达

图片

我所是者/我是谁如同耐心(续)

Writing continued
书写继续

In the next post, we’ll continue with exploring how the emotional/feeling reactions of Impatience/Patience towards Time and sequences of events change to Self Expression in the Physical and what Self Expression will emerge with stopping/changing such reactions.
在下一篇帖子中,我们将继续探索对时间和事件的序列的不耐烦/耐心的情绪/感受反应如何改变为自我表达在物质/身体中,以及什么自我表达将随着停止/改变这种反应而出现。

Transforming Emotional Reactions to Physical Self Expression is explained within the Atlantean Interview Series, where they are walking a process of taking on specific emotions and feelings and showing how, through releasing oneself from the emotional/feeling reactions of the Mind/Consciousness: one’s Self-Awareness emerge, as well as the Potential for the ‘true expression’ of the Self to emerge through our Physical Living.
将情绪反应转变成身体的自我表达在亚特兰蒂斯人访谈系列中有解释,在那里他们行走一个接纳特定的情绪和感受并展示了如何,通过把个人自己从心智/意识的情绪/感受反应中释放出来:个人的自我觉察出现,以及自己的“真实表达”的潜能通过我们身体的活而呈现。

What one have to understand in relation to the Mind/Consciousness is that: it suppresses and disempowers our Self-Awareness and separates us from our own Physical Bodies and so our ability to in fact take responsibility for and direct ourselves and our own lives. One of the main methods the Mind/Consciousness use to disempower us within and without is Emotional and Feeling Energy, such as the energetic experiences of Patience and Impatience. What I will show within this post and posts to come is: with moving ‘beyond’ emotional/feeling reactions, such as Patience/Impatience and instead focus one’s Awareness on change and solutions – one will find ‘gifts’ within oneself and one’s living that will in fact CONTRIBUTE, assist and support oneself and one’s life/living experience. With such ‘gifts’ being Self and Living Expressions that will ground oneself in the Mind and the Body to become the directive principle and responsibility within who one is and how one live.
个人必须理解什么关于心智/意识是:它抑制并剥夺我们自我觉察的权力并把我们与我们自己的物质身体和因此我们实际上负起责任对并指导我们自己及我们自己的生活的能力分离开来。心智/意识用来剥夺我们的权力在里面并在外面的主要方法之一是情绪和感受能量,比如耐心与不耐烦的能量性体验。在本帖子和未来的帖子中我将展示什么是:随着移动“超越”情绪/感受反应,比如耐心/不耐烦而改为将个人的觉察专注于改变和解决方法——个人会发现“礼物”在个人自己里面并且个人活那个将实际上贡献、援助和支持个人自己及个人的生活/生活体验。有了这样的“礼物”就是自己和活表达,将扎稳个人自己在心智和身体中去成为指导原则和责任在个人所是者/是谁及个人如何生活当中。

Let us have a look at all of this with walking the example of how the emotional reaction of Impatience and the feeling reaction of Patience is changed/transforming into the Living Expression of Direction and Self Expression of Empowerment as follows:
Firstly, what I mean with SELF EXPRESSION is that one’s “presence / stance” WITHIN oneself only change. Self Expression, one can say, is what “fuels” Living Expression, with LIVING EXPRESSION being how one’s internal “presence / stance” change one’s external Living/Behaviour. So, Living Expression is the WITHOUT – how one’s visible Living/Behaviour Change.
让我们察看所有这一切用行走不耐烦的情绪反应和耐心的感受反应是如何改变/转变成指导的活表达和赋权的自我表达的例子,如下:
首先,我说的自我表达的意思是,个人的“呈在/立场”在个人自己里面只会改变。自我表达,个人可以说,是什么给活表达“供给燃料”,关于活表达是个人的内部“呈在/立场”如何改变个人的外部活/行为。因此,活表达是在外部的——个人的看得见的活/行为如何改变。

If we have a look at this change from reacting in Patience and/or Impatience in relation to Time and Sequences of Events – what is clear when one look at the Commitment Statements we have walked is that: changing one’s relationship to Time and Sequences of Events, brings forth the Self Expression of empowerment with realising one do not have to give up / give into emotional/feeling reactions of Patience/Impatience but stand equal to and one with Time and Sequences of Events. Within this realisation of self-empowerment in changing/stopping the relationship and participation towards the reactions – the Living Expression of being able to DIRECT oneself and one’s world steps forth.
如果我们察看这个从在耐心和/或不耐烦中起反应关联到时间和事件序列的改变——当个人看着我们所行走的承诺声明什么是清晰的,是:改变了个人与时间和事件序列的关系, 随着领悟到个人不必放弃/屈服于耐心/不耐烦的情绪/感受反应而是站立平等于并一体于时间和事件序列而带上前来赋权的自我表达。在这个自我赋权以改变/停止朝向反应的关系和参与的领悟中——能够指导个人自己和个人的世界步上前来的活表达。

See - previously, the emotional/feeling reactions of Impatience/Patience disempowered one in relation to Time and Sequences of Events as follows: with Reacting in Impatience – one go into an ‘attack’ relationship to Time / Sequences of events through blaming/projecting the emotion onto something/someone else. This doesn’t solve the problem in relation to Time nor does it change the situation in reality. With Reacting in Patience – one go into a ‘submissive’ relationship to Time and Sequences of Events – going into the experience of “fine, I’ll wait”. This still doesn’t solve nor change one’s relationship to the situation in reality. Whereas, with empowering oneself to stop/change the emotion of Impatience and/or the feeling of Patience: one can constructively look at the moment and the rest of the time/the day and so practically DIRECT oneself with time and sequences of events to come up with the short-term and long-term solutions for this unexpected change within/throughout one’s day. Therefore, one then do not go into attack / submission – but into/as self-directive principle.
看看——在以前,不耐烦/耐心的情绪/感受反应剥夺个人的权力关联到时间与事件序列,如下:随着在不耐烦中起反应——个人进入一种与时间/事件序列的“攻击”关系通过责备/把情绪投射到某事物/其他人身上。这并没有解决关于时间的问题它也没有改变现实中的情形。随着在耐心中起反应——个人进入一种与时间和事件序列的“服从”关系——进入了“好,我会等待”的体验。这仍然没有解决问题也没有改变个人与现实中的情形的关系。然而,随着赋权个人自己去停止/改变不耐烦的情绪和/或耐心的感受:个人可以建设性的察看这一刻和其余的时间/那一天并因此实际指导个人自己关于时间和事件序列以 为这种意想不到的变化在里面/遍及个人的一天提出短期和长期的解决方法。因此,然后个人不进入攻击/屈服——而是成为/等如自我指导原则。

Here and example of how one’s relationship to emotional/feeling reactions brings forth self-expression and living-expression within oneself and one’s world – all of which brings us to the most important question within this all: What is Patience then, if not an feeling-reaction as part of the Mind/Consciousness? How do we change who we are in relationship to this word from an feeling-reaction of Consciousness, to a Self/Living Expression in the Physical?
在这里以及个人与情绪/感受反应的关系如何带上前来自我表达和活表达在个人自己及个人的世界中的例子——所有这些都把我们带到最重要的问题在这一切之中:如果没有一个感受反应等如心智/意识的一部分,那么耐心是什么?我们如何改变我们所是者/我们是谁在与这个字词的关系中从一个意识的感受反应,到一个自己/活表达在身体中?

We’ll continue more in the next post….
我们将在下一篇帖子中继续……
高洪0221

帖子 高洪0221 »

Patience as Self/Living Expression
耐心如同自己/活表达

Nov 23, 2013
2013年11月23日

网址:http://practical-desteni.blogspot.co.za ... ssion.html

Patience as Self/Living Expression
耐心如同自己/活表达

图片

我所是者/我是谁如同耐心(续)

Here and example of how one’s relationship to emotional/feeling reactions brings forth self-expression and living-expression within oneself and one’s world – all of which brings us to the most important question within this all: What is Patience then, if not an feeling-reaction as part of the Mind/Consciousness? How do we change who we are in relationship to this word from a feeling-reaction of Consciousness, to a Self/Living Expression in the Physical?
在这里以及个人与情绪/感受反应的关系如何带上前来自我表达和活表达在个人自己及个人的世界中的例子——所有这些都把我们带到最重要的问题在这一切之中:如果没有一个感受反应等如心智/意识的一部分,那么耐心是什么?我们如何改变我们所是者/我们是谁在与这个字词的关系中从一个意识的感受反应,到一个自己/活表达在身体中?

Walking through the emotional and feeling reactions of Impatience / Patience towards Time and Sequences of Events – we discovered the self-expression of self-empowerment in relation to Time and Sequences of Events, as well as the living-expression of self-direction where one has the power to direct oneself in relation to Time and Sequences of Events. No Reactions needed.
行走通过朝向时间与事件序列的不耐烦/耐心的情绪和感受反应——我们发现自我赋权的自我表达关联到时间与事件序列,以及自我指导的活表达在那里个人有权力去指导个人自己关联到时间与事件序列。不需要反应。

Let’s in this post explore what Patience is as a Self and Living Expression:
Patience is the embracing of all time and of all sequences of events. Patience is standing equal to and one with all time and all sequences of events. Patience is to be HERE. Patience is a stand within and as oneself where one knows when one has to step back, wait and when one has to act. Patience is to know when to let something / someone go for a moment / a while and when to hold on. Patience is a stand within and as oneself, where – despite not knowing what the outcomes may be: one continue walking / standing here, because of the trust within oneself that with every moment of walking / applying / standing and changing oneself/the moment within the principle of what’s best for all – this will come to manifest as oneself.
在本篇帖子中让我们探讨耐心是什么如同一个自己和活的表达:
耐心是对所有的时间和对所有的事件序列的拥抱。耐心是站立平等于并一体于所有的时间和所有的事件序列。耐心是是/成为在这里。耐心是一个站立在里面并等如个人自己在那里个人知道当个人必须退后一步、等待时以及当个人必须行动时。耐心是知道什么时候要放开某事物/某人片刻/一会儿以及什么时候要坚持一下。耐心是一个站立在里面并等如个人自己,在那里——尽管不知道结果可能是什么:个人继续行走/站立在这里,因为信任在个人自己里面随着每一刻的行走/应用/站立并改变个人自己/这一刻在什么是对全体最好的原则中——这将来到显化如同个人自己。

What we’re looking at here is the following:
The positive feeling reaction of Patience, has been connected to ‘man-made Time’ (seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years etc.) ‘Man-made Time’ is more a mental interpretation of sequences of events of reality and with there existing a positive feeling energy in relation to Time in the MIND – as the mind/consciousness operate / function, it has to maintain a balance when it comes to polarity. Meaning, because there is a positive feeling energy – there has to exist a negative emotional energy, which is where Impatience comes in. So, the purpose for the existence of Impatience was to balance the positive feeling reaction of Patience in the Mind. (How the Mind works with Positive and Negative feeling and emotional energy – is walked in detail within the Quantum Mind Self Awareness Interview Series)
Patience as a Self/Living Expression – is related to the HERE. HERE being the stand in one’s physical body where one has access to the quantum multi-dimensions of the Mind and the Physical and can within this relationship: access all ‘time-frames and play-outs’ in REALITY as the sequences of events that flow from our Mind-Physical relationship. It’s where one stand in equality and oneness with and as how the Mind moves in reality and how the physical moves in reality.
我们在这里察看什么是如下:
耐心的正面感受反应,已经连接到“人造的时间”(秒、分、小时、天、星期、月、年等等)。“人造时间”更多是一种对现实的事件序列的心智解释,而在那里存在一个正面感受能量关联到时间在心智里——当心智/意识运作/运行时,它必须显化一个平衡当提到极性。意思是,因为有一个正面感受能量——在那里必须存在一个负面情绪能量,这就是不耐烦进入的地方。因此,不耐烦存在的目的就是去平衡耐心的正面感受反应在心智里。(心智如何工作于正面和负面感受与情绪能量——被详细地行走在量子心智自我觉察访谈系列中)
耐心作为一个自己/活的表达——与在这里有关。在这里是站立在个人的物质身体中在那里个人接取到心智和物质/身体的量子多重维度并能够在这个关系中:接取所有的“时间框架和播出”在现实中如同事件序列从我们的心智物质/身体关系中流出。这就是在那里个人站立在平等一体于并等如心智如何移动在现实中和身体如何移动在现实中。

See: if we ONLY exist in the Mind, in a positive / negative relationship to ‘man-made Time’ – then we can only see such a time-frame in reality and so also only assess sequences of events / play-outs within ‘man-made Time’. Whereas, if we’re in equality and oneness with and as the Mind and the Physical, standing HERE with the Mind and the Body: we have access to seeing ‘all time-frames’ – how the Mind moves and the Body moves. Now, to explain this more practically – have a look at the following:
The Mind MOVES, the Body MOVES – it is in constant perpetual motion. It is this MOVEMENT of the Mind and the Body, individually and together that human beings in the Conscious/Subconscious Mind (that are stuck in a relationship to ‘man-made Time’) don’t have access to. When you’re standing in/as the HERE – you have access to this ‘movement’ of the Mind and Body individually and together and can from there relatively assess/determine the outflows / play-outs of sequences of events in reality and from there – equate it into ‘man-made Time’. The equation looks as follows:
Movement = Sequences of Events = Time
看看:如果我们只存在于心智中,在一个与“人造时间”的正面/负面关系中——那么我们只能看到这样一个时间框架在现实里而因此也只能在“人造时间”里面来评估事件序列/播出。然而,如果我们在平等一体于并等如心智和物质/身体之中站立在这里与心智和身体在一起:我们可以接取到看见“所有的时间框架”——心智如何移动及身体如何移动。现在,要更加实际地解释这一点——察看如下:
心智移动,身体移动——它处于持续不断的永恒运动中。它就是心智和身体的这个移动,个别并一起的人类存有在显意识/潜意识心智中(被困在一个与“人造时间”的关系中)没有接取到。当你正站立在之中/等如在这里——你可以接取到心智与身体的这个“移动”个别且一起的,并且可以从那里相对的评估/决定事件序列的流出/播出在现实中,并从那里——把它等同于“人造时间”。等同看起来如下:
移动 = 事件序列 = 时间

With one’s starting point being ‘the HERE’ – one then see how things REALLY move, come into creation / materialize into physical reality to manifest sequences of events that one can then equate into Time. See, as mentioned in the previous posts – we’ve always lived in reverse. We’ve looked at physical reality in/as the tunnel-vision time-frame of TIME only, when the mind and physical reality is not functioning in relation to Time at all – but MOVEMENT. With having access to this MOVEMENT, with understanding this MOVEMENT – one can understand what the HERE is, what PATIENCE is, in fact as a Living/Self Expression.
随着个人的出发点是“在这里”——然后个人看见事情是如何真正移动的,进入创造/物质化为物质/身体现实去显化事件序列然后个人可以等同于时间。看看,正如在之前帖子中所提到的——我们一直相反的生活。我们已察看物质现实在之中/等如只是时间的管状视觉时间框架,当心智和物质现实在运行根本与时间不相关——而是移动。随着已接取到这个移动,随着理解这个移动——个人可以理解什么是在这里,耐心是什么,实际上作为一个活/自我表达。

In the next post, we’ll continue with practical examples to understand the HERE, to understand the MOVEMENT of the Mind and the Body, to understand what it means to stand equal to and one with Time and Sequences of Events and finally to understand what PATIENCE in fact is within it all.
在下一个帖子中,我们将继续实际的例子去理解在这里,去理解心智和身体的移动,去理解站立平等于并一体于时间及事件序列是什么意思,并最终去理解耐心实际上是什么在这一切之中。
高洪0221

帖子 高洪0221 »

Patience as Self/Living Expression (Part Two)
耐心如同自己/活表达(第二部分)

Dec 05, 2013
2013年12月5日

网址:http://practical-desteni.blogspot.co.za ... -part.html

Patience as Self/Living Expression (Part Two)
耐心如同自己/活表达(第二部分)
图片

我所是者/我是谁如同耐心(续)

In the next post, we’ll continue with practical examples to understand the HERE, to understand the MOVEMENT of the Mind and the Body, to understand what it means to stand equal to and one with Time and Sequences of Events and finally to understand what PATIENCE in fact is within it all.
在下一个帖子中,我们将继续实际的例子去理解在这里,去理解心智和身体的移动,去理解站立平等于并一体于时间及事件序列是什么意思,并最终去理解耐心实际上是什么在这一切之中。

So, to understand how the Mind and the Physical Body MOVES and how we MOVE within the Mind-Body relationship – we’re going to have a look at the equation “Movement = Sequences of Events = Time” that we discussed in the previous post; as this is the equation that defines the HERE.
因此,要理解心智和物质身体如何移动以及我们如何移动在心智身体关系中——我们将会察看我们在之前帖子中所讨论的等式“移动=事件的序列=时间”;因为这就是定义在这里(HERE)的等式。

In and as the HERE, one stand equal-to and one-with how the Mind moves, how the Mind and the Body moves and can so to a certain degree predict how an individual’s life will move in the future based-on their starting point in the Mind and the Body and how decisions are made and lived to perpetuate movement in their life/living experience.
So, one can essentially say that the HERE is having access to / standing equal to and one with everything and all that moves constantly and continuously within and as this existence. Obviously, to stand within and as such a point and the responsibility that goes with it – is an extensive process of in fact standing equal to and one with the Mind, the physical body, all the dimensions that constitute the mind and this physical existence – it’s a stance of ABSOLUTE equality and oneness with all and everything that is here as self. This ABSOLUTE point I am mentioning here is where we’re looking at the point of PATIENCE from an ABSOLUTE point – where Patience in/as such a stand is an UNDERSTANDING of how things move in ALL dimensions. In such a stand of equality and oneness, comes the responsibility of knowing when to intervene / assist and support an individual in their process, when to step back, when to ‘wait’ for things to first play-out / move before one can step in/intervene which is where ‘Patience’ in this absolute sense comes in – a ‘waiting for things to first move / play out before one can step in/assist and support’. But again: this Patience / Waiting is not a REACTION – it is an UNDERSTANDING that “I have to wait before I can step in / assist and support”, for example.
I will in posts to come go more in-depth into/as such an ABSOLUTE point of Patience / Waiting and the Understanding of movement of the Mind, the Body and the multi-dimensions of the mind and physical reality. I for the moment prepared the way so that one can have some context in relation to REAL Patience / Waiting when it comes to standing equal to and one with how the mind and reality in fact exists, which is as MOVEMENT.
在之中并等如在这里,个人站立平等于并一体于心智是如何移动的、心智和身体是如何移动的,并能够因此在某种程度上预测一个个体的生活在未来将如何发展基于他们的出发点在心智和身体中,以及决定如何被作出并活以使移动永久化在他们的生活/生活体验中。
因此,本质上个人可以说,在这里是接取到/站立平等于并一体于一切事物和所有那一切移动持续不断地在里面并等如这个存在。显然,要站立在里面并如同这样一个点和伴随它的责任——是一个广泛的过程关于实际上站立平等于并一体于心智、物质身体、构成心智和这个物质存在的所有维度——它是一个绝对平等一体于是在这里的所有和一切事物如同自己的立场。这个我所提到的绝对的点在这里是在那里我们从一个绝对的角度来察看耐心的点——在那里耐心在之中/等如这样一个站立,是一个事物是如何在所有层面中移动的理解。在这样一个平等一体的站立之中,来到知道什么时候要干预/援助并支持一个个体在他们的进程中的责任,何时要后退一步、何时要“等待”事情去首先播出/移动在个人可以介入/干预之前,这就是“耐心”在这个绝对意义上进入的地方——一个“等待事情去首先移动/播出在个人可以介入/援助并支持之前”。但再次:这个耐心/等待不是一个反应——它是一种理解到例如“我必须等待在我可以介入/援助和支持之前”。
我将在接下来的帖子中走得更深入到/如同这样一个耐心/等待的绝对点以及心智、身体和心智与物质现实的多重维度的移动的理解。目前我准备好道路以便个人可以有一些脉络关于真正的耐心/等待当提到站立平等于并一体于心智和现实实际上如何存在,这就是作为移动。

Now, let’s take it through to our personal processes and how we can assist and support ourselves with living Patience as we walk through our own Mind process and Physical process to stand equal to and one with ourselves as the Mind and the Body: Let’s first understand the Mind’s MOVEMENT. If one have a look at thoughts – when one is thinking about something/someone and at the same time, reactions come up within oneself: one will find that one can ‘measure’ the amount of time one spends thinking / reacting and/or can measure the time it takes for the energy / thought to initially come up and then become more intense. However, if you have a look at thoughts – or even memories coming up in the mind and so also energy: it MOVES. It has a movement / flow to it as it enters your Conscious Mind and the energy rises up from your solar plexus.
Similar to the Mind – all parts of the physical body, from the big to the small, exists within this principle of movement that can be measured by time. It is this movement in the Mind and the Body and also with everything else in the outside world that we have ‘missed’ when it comes to “Time in the Mind” and when one shift out of physical reality / the physical body and only assess this world / reality through “Time in the Mind”.
All of this may seem ‘obvious’ now, but the question is – how often have you considered how thoughts / memories and emotional / feeling energy moves? How much more do we directly participate in thoughts /memories and emotions/feelings as well as TIME in relation to our external world / reality as defined within and as the Mind?
现在,让我们把它带到我们的个人进程以及我们可以如何援助并支持我们自己活耐心当我们行走通过我们自己的心智过程和物质/身体过程去站立平等于并一体于我们自己如同心智和身体:让我们首先理解心智的移动。如果个人察看想法——当个人在思考某事物/某人时而同时反应出现在个人自己里面:个人会发现个人可以“测量”个人花在思考/反应上的时间量和/或可以测量能量/想法去最初出现及然后变得更加强烈所花的时间。无论如何,如果你察看想法——或甚至记忆出现在心智中和因此还有能量:它移动。它有一个移动/流动对于它当它进入你的显意识心智而能量从你的太阳神经丛中升起时。
与心智相似——物质身体的所有部分,从大到小,存在于这个移动的原则中可以被时间测量。我们所“错过”的正是这个移动在心智和身体以及在外部世界的一切其他东西中当提到“时间在心智中”时,和当个人移出物质现实/物质身体并只是通过“时间在心智中”来评估这个世界/现实时。
所有这一切现在可能看似“明显”,但问题是——你多久考虑过想法/记忆和情绪/感受能量如何移动?我们有多少是直接参与进想法/记忆和情绪/感受以及时间关联到我们的外部世界/现实如同已定义在里面并等如心智的?

So, this ‘movement’ of the mind, the body and also physical reality is important to note as we continue in the next post with how self-movement with breath/physical movement will assist and support with the self/living expression understanding of Patience in one’s personal process and so eventually in other’s processes. To so not get caught up in Time in the Mind with reactions of Patience / Impatience, but become the self/living expression of Patience that will in fact empower oneself to become the directive principle of oneself and one’s world instead of a victim to Time and one’s reactions to/towards it.
因此,这个心智、身体以及物质现实的“移动”很重要要注意当我们继续下一个帖子关于随着呼吸/身体移动自我移动将如何援助并支持自己/活表达耐心的理解在个人的个人进程中及因此最终在他人的进程中。去因此不要随着耐心/不耐烦的反应而陷入时间在心智中,而是成为自己/耐心的活表达会实际上赋权个人自己去成为个人自己和个人的世界的指导原则而不是一个时间和个人对/朝向它的反应的受害者。
回复