Re: 实际的活应用--Sunette

帖子 高洪0221 »

The SEED of Self Potential: DAY 3
第3天:自我潜能的种子

June 12, 2014
2014年6月12日

网址:http://practical-desteni.blogspot.co.za ... day-3.html

The SEED of Self Potential: DAY 3
The Desteni of Living – Utmost Potential (Part 3)
The Principle of Realising and Living my Utmost Potential
第3天:自我潜能的种子
Desteni的活——最大潜能(第3部分)
领悟并活我的最大潜能的原则
图片

In this post and posts to come, I am discussing what ‘Realising and Living my Utmost Potential’ practically means – through showing how I have (and still do) live and realise this Principle.
在这个帖子及接下来的帖子中,我讨论“领悟并活我的最大潜能”实际上意味着什么——通过展示我如何已经(并仍然做)活并领悟到这个原则。

STEP 1: Recognizing my own Potential (Self Forgiveness)
第1步:识别我自己的潜能(自我宽恕)

In the next post I will continue with Self Forgiveness and Self Commitment Statements – showing how the FIRST INSTANCE of realising that POTENTIAL EXISTS…is where you SHOW YOURSELF you can change, this being the first SEED of SELF POTENTIAL that becomes planted and with being nourished…you will flower / grow into and as your utmost potential…
在下一个帖子中我将继续自我宽恕和自我承诺声明——展示出领悟到潜能存在的第一个实例……是在那里你展示你自己你可以改变,这就是自我潜能的第一颗种子被种下并随着被滋养……你将开花/成长为并等如你的最大潜能……

The first moment I was introduced to my potential…and here I emphasize MY potential, which is something that only I could have shown, seen and so proven to myself: was when I started applying self forgiveness, stopping participation in my thoughts and emotions that I could assess was compromising the experience of myself and so the words I spoke and the actions I lived. There is a ‘shift’ within yourself that happens when you start walking process: even though you have been CONSCIOUS of your thoughts and emotions, how they come through into your words and behaviour – (CONSCIOUS, meaning – you KNOW you think/feel and speak/act what you think / feel, but are not always considerate / AWARE of how exactly the thoughts and emotions affect you, the body and others in your life) – so, this ‘shift’ that happens is where you in a way STEP BACK for a moment and LOOK at your thoughts / emotion for A MOMENT before you participate in them, become them and then speak / act as them.
我被介绍给我的潜能的第一个片刻……而在这里我强调我的潜能,这是一些只有我才能展示、看到并因此向我自己证明的东西:是,当我开始应用自我宽恕、停止参与进我可以评估的我的想法和情绪在妥协我自己的体验和因此我说话的字词及我活的行动时。当你开始行走进程时有一个“移动”在你自己里面发生了:即使你已经意识到你的想法和情绪,它们如何体现在你的字词与行为中——(意识到,意思是——你知道你思考/感觉并说话/行动你所思考/感觉的东西,但并不总是考虑/觉察到想法和情绪确切如何影响你、身体和在你生活中的他人)——因此,这个发生的“移动”是在那里在某种程度上你退后一步一会儿并察看你的想法/情绪一会儿在你参与进它们、成为它们和然后作为它们说话/行动之前。

This ‘shift’ I speak of is that moment where your being connects with its own ‘Awareness’, because our being is merged into the Mind/Consciousness – when you ‘step back’ for a moment, by taking a breath and then LOOK at the thoughts / emotions…this is where you for that moment ‘access’ your being-awareness being able to look at your Mind/Consciousness – the ‘systematized’ version of yourself and ask yourself: “is this who / what I want to be in this moment?”
So, obviously – to be able to ‘see’ thoughts and emotions, you have to walk through a process of getting to know your own mind, the systematized version of yourself and you have to get to know / be able to distinguish / define the various emotions and feelings created by the Mind/Consciousness. This is what DIP Lite and DIP Pro assist and support with: supporting you to understand what thoughts are, how to see them and to understand what emotions and feelings are, how to use your body as a cross-reference for when you experience an emotion / feeling and support yourself to define the ‘energy’.
So, with me walking a process – way in the beginning when I was 19 / 20 years old, learning to see thoughts and define emotions / feelings while at the same time walking writing, forgiveness and corrective application: this is where I for myself could see MY potential – so, I started seeing and realising my potential, through walking this process of self-change.
我谈到的这个“转移”是那一刻在那里你的存有与它自己的“觉察”连接,因为我们的存有是合并到心智/意识的——当你“后退一步”一会儿,通过深呼吸并然后察看想法/情绪……这就是在那里你只为那一刻“接取”你的存有觉察能够察看你的心智/意识——“系统化”你自己的版本并问你自己:“这个是在这一刻我想要是/成为的谁/什么吗?”
因此,显然——要能够“看到”想法和情绪,你必须行走通过一个了解你自己的心智、你自己的系统化版本的过程,而且你必须了解/能够区分/定义由心智/意识创造的各种各样的情绪和感受。这就是DIP简化课程和DIP Pro课程所援助并支持的:支持你去理解想法是什么、如何看到它们,并且去理解情绪和感受是什么、如何利用你的身体作为一个交叉参照为当你体验到一个情绪/感受并支持你自己来定义“能量”时。
因此,与我一起行走一个过程——一开始当我19/20岁的时候,学到看见想法并定义情绪/感受而同时行走书写、宽恕和改正应用:这就是我为我自己可以看到我的潜能的地方——因此,我通过行走这个自我改变的过程,开始看见并领悟到我的潜能。

It was quite profound for me, seeing and realising this – especially when I didn’t even KNOW or couldn’t at ALL SEE that such potential for change exists and more importantly: that I could do it for me. This process of self change is something that ‘belongs to you’, because only you do it with you – you with walking this process realise how alone you really are within yourself, with your own Mind and everything that’s going on in there; yet with the SUPPORT of OTHERS – through writing, speaking and sharing, you in the aloneness also have the momentary bridges you can cross in the relationships you foster with those around you to support you when / as it’s needed.
This SEED of POTENTIAL – that MOMENT when you stop participation in a thought, for a MOMENT BREATHE before you act or speak in emotions / feelings…this MOMENT as SEED really becomes planted within you, by yourself, as yourself as you yourself become this SEED, this POTENTIAL that slowly but surely emerge as you, the more you realise you can DECIDE, you can CHANGE in a moment. Obviously this MOMENT where you step back, access your potential/being/awareness, assess the thoughts and emotions and then CHANGE – the CHANGE PROCESS, is a process in itself as well…and this I will continue with in the next post, together with a practical example of moments during the early years of my process that were significant when I started accessing my potential, my me and started growing as the seed of potential, of awareness…eventually into and as LIFE.
这对我来说是相当深刻的,看见并领悟到这一点——尤其当我甚至不知道或根本无法看到这种改变的潜能存在,而更重要的是:我可以为我自己做它。这个自我改变的过程是某种“属于你”的东西,因为只有你与你一起做它——你随着行走这个过程领悟到你真的有多单独在你自己里面,与你自己的心智及正在发生的一切在一起在那里;然而在他人的支持下——通过书写、说话并分享,你在单独中也有片刻的桥梁你可以通过在你与你周围的人培养的关系中以支持你当/在需要的时候。这个潜能的种子——那一刻当你停止参与进一个想法,在你在情绪/感受中行动或说话之前呼吸一会儿……这一刻当种子真的成为种植在你之中、通过你自己、等如你自己,当你你自己成为这颗种子时,这个潜能缓慢但确实地浮现为你,你越多领悟到你可以决定,你就能在一个片刻改变。显然这一刻在那里你后退一步,接取你的潜能/存有/觉察,评估想法和情绪并然后改变——改变的过程,也是一个过程本身……而这一点我将在接下来的帖子中继续,连同一个实际例子关于在我的进程的前几年当我开始接取我的潜能、我的我并开始作为潜能的、觉察的种子成长时,那些是重要的片刻……最终成为并作为生命。

Lastly to understand: the PROCESS to walk is the same for everyONE – the process of KNOW THYSELF, which is to get to know your Mind and through getting to know the Mind, you get to know your REAL self with walking the process of writing, forgiveness and corrective application into and as self CHANGE; however: you will as an INDIVIDUAL, as your BEING that is YOU – discover your unique EXPRESSION through how your BEING RISE as it grows, develops and emerge the more you with self awareness change…how your being rise from within the depths of your Mind that’s suppressed it reach through and come into creation / manifestation in and as your living through and as the physical.
最后要理解:对每个人来说要行走的过程是一样的——认识你自己的过程,这是去了解你的心智并通过了解心智,你了解你的真正自我随着行走书写、宽恕和改正应用的过程成为并作为自我改变;不管怎样:你将作为一个个体,作为你的存有这就是你——找到你的独特表达通过你的存有如何升起当它成长、发展并浮现时,你越多用自我觉察改变……你的存有如何从你抑制它的心智的深处升起,到穿过并进入创造/显现在之中并等如你的生活通过并等如物质/身体。
高洪0221
帖子: 1217
注册时间: 周日 7月 26, 2015 11:20 am

帖子 高洪0221 »

It’s not the SIZE of the SEED that Counts…: DAY 4
第4天:重要的不是种子的大小……

June 18, 2014
2014年6月18日

网址:http://practical-desteni.blogspot.co.za ... day-5.html

It’s not about the SIZE of the SEED…: DAY 4
The Desteni of Living – Utmost Potential (Part 4)
第4天:这不是关于种子的大小……
Desteni的活——最大潜能(第4部分)
领悟并活我的最大潜能的原则
图片

In this post and posts to come, I am discussing what ‘Realising and Living my Utmost Potential’ practically means – through showing how I have (and still do) live and realise this Principle.
在这个帖子及接下来的帖子中,我讨论“领悟并活我的最大潜能”实际上意味着什么——通过展示我如何已经(并仍然做)活并领悟到这个原则

Obviously this MOMENT where you step back, access your potential/being/awareness, assess the thoughts and emotions and then CHANGE – the CHANGE PROCESS, is a process in itself as well…and this I will continue with in the next post, together with a practical example of moments during the early years of my process that were significant when I started accessing my potential, my me and started growing as the seed of potential, of awareness…eventually into and as LIFE.
显然这一刻在那里你后退一步,接取你的潜能/存有/觉察,评估想法和情绪并然后改变——改变的过程,也是一个过程本身……而这一点我将在接下来的帖子中继续,连同一个实际例子关于在我的进程的前几年当我开始接取我的潜能、我的我并开始作为潜能的、觉察的种子成长时,那些是重要的片刻……最终成为并作为生命。

One afternoon, a friend of mine’s 4-year-old asked me to watch a movie with him – The Lorax. As I was watching the movie I could immediately relate two specific dimensions walked within the movie to what we’re walking here in relation to the seed of self-potential; when you become / realise yourself as the seed of potential when you show yourself how you can change. In this post, I will share these two dimensions and how they relate to the seed of self-potential and do suggest watching the movie.
一天下午,我一个朋友的4岁小孩要我与他一起看电影——罗拉克斯。当我在看电影时我可以立刻将行走在电影中的两个特定维度关联到我们在这里正行走什么关于自我潜能的种子;当你成为/领悟到你自己作为潜能的种子当你展示你自己你可以如何改变时。在本帖子中,我将分享这两个维度以及它们如何关联到自我潜能的种子并的确建议观看这部电影。

"It's not about what it is. It's about what it can become."
“这不是关于它是什么。这是关于它能成为什么。”

In the movie, there is an interaction between two characters – where the one is holding a seed and the other states “It’s not about what it is. It’s about what it can become”. Essentially meaning that it’s not the SIZE of the seed that is of significance…but what that SEED can BECOME…
在电影中,有一个互动在两个角色之间——在那里一个人拿着一颗种子而另一个人说“这不是关于它是什么。这是关于它能成为什么”。本质上意思是,重要的不是种子的大小……而是这颗种子能成为什么……

Having a look at the SEED of self-POTENTIAL we’re in the process of walking here – I find this to be quite relevant, because when you start walking your process you have to walk it MOMENT by MOMENT. You cannot KNOW who (in your beingness/presence) and how (in your thought, word and deed) you’ll become – because this is not a process that is walked with knowledge only, there is a direct-relationship between knowledge and APPLICATION. Meaning: your self-change process starts small, like a small seed – the MOMENTS where you realise that you can stop participation in thoughts/reactions and behaviour patterns and then actually change within yourself and behaviour in that MOMENT…this is where YOU as the SEED start growing.
So, for your self-potential to become REAL, to be LIVED – there has to be a direct-relationship between knowledge and application/living. The knowledge in this process being writing, self forgiveness (which is the practical process to walk, facilitating change from consciousness to awareness) and then the application/living of what you realised about yourself in how you can change that you could see while walking writing and self forgiveness. So, the process, the platform of ACCESSING the SEED and then GROWING as the seed is HERE – all that you need to do is walk / apply it for yourself…
察看自我潜能的种子我们在这里正行走的过程中——我发现这是相当相关的,因为当你开始行走你的进程时你必须片刻接着片刻行走它。你无法知道你将成为谁(在你的存有体/呈在中)及如何(在你的想法、文字和行为中)——因为这不是一个只用知识行走的过程,有一个直接关系在知识与应用之间。意思是:你的自我改变过程从小事开始,就像一颗小种子——片刻在那里你领悟到你可以停止参与进想法/反应和行为模式并然后实际上改变在你自己和行为中在那一刻……这就是你作为种子开始成长的地方。
因此,为了让你的自我潜能变得真实、是/成为活的——必须有一个直接的关系在知识与应用/活之间。知识在这个过程中是书写、自我宽恕(这是实际的过程要行走,促进改变从意识到觉察)和然后你领悟到关于你自己什么在当行走书写和自我宽恕的时候你如何可以改变你能看到的东西方面 的应用/活。因此,接取种子的这个过程、这个平台和然后作为种子成长是在这里——所有你需要做的是为你自己行走/应用它……

What many will be able to relate to when it comes to this process is: especially in the beginning – where you really only start with the very, very, very small seed – you cannot immediately see / experience yourself changing, because the change happens gradually as you move yourself and change yourself in thought, word and deed. This is the part where the above statement "It's not about what it is. It's about what it can become" is of significance – because the process of change takes time and patience, and in space and time, as you walk change moment by moment – every moment you apply/live the change in real-time: you as the seed start growing, almost unnoticeable until your being/awareness starts breaking through the mind/consciousness, embodies itself into and as the physical and you can noticeably start seeing/experiencing your self-change based on how you change in your living and general experience.
当提到这个进程许多人都将能关联到什么是:尤其是一开始——在那里你真的只从非常、非常、非常小的种子开始——你无法立刻看见/体验到你自己改变,因为当你移动你自己并改变你自己在想法、文字和行为中时改变逐渐发生。这是在那里上面陈述的一部分“这不是关于它是什么。这是关于它能成为什么”是重要的——因为改变的过程需要时间和耐心,并且在空间与时间中,当你片刻接着片刻行走改变时——每一刻你实时的应用/活改变:你作为种子开始成长,几乎不被注意的直到你的存有/觉察开始突破心智/意识体,体现它自身成为并等如物质/身体,而你可以明显的开始看见/体验到你的自我改变基于你在你的生活和一般体验中如何改变。

I, myself – when I started walking this process, there were moments where I wondered whether I was changing…but it often showed in the most unexpected of ways in the most unpredictable of moments, where my self-change NATURALLY came through based on the dedication and discipline to the SMALL MOMENTS I applied/lived self forgiveness and changed myself in thought, word and deed.
我,我自己——当我开始行走这个过程时,有片刻在那里我想知道我是否在改变……但是它经常以最意想不到的方式在最不可预知的片刻展示出,在那里我的自我改变自然的过来通过基于对小的片刻我应用/活自我宽恕并改变我自己在想法、文字和行为中的献力和纪律。

In the next post I will continue with the second dimension that opened up while watching The Lorax movie and then bring all the knowledge and information I shared thus far into practical living examples for you to be able to more practically comprehend how and why this process of change takes time, patience and discipline. Because, if you look at a seed – a seed starts GROWING from WITHIN…it doesn’t ‘look to the future’ in terms of ‘thinking about’ what it’s going to become, nor does it ‘look to the future’ and think about the process it has to walk to reach its utmost potential. This is what we often do within our Minds…we project to the future, look at the process ahead…instead of realising that self-growth of self-potential and the becoming/living of our utmost potential is a process walked from within, moment to moment into and as the without.
在下一个帖子中我将继续在观看罗拉克斯影片时打开的第二个维度并然后将到目前为止我所分享的所有知识和信息带到实际活的例子为你能够更加实际的理解如何以及为什么这个改变的过程需要时间、耐心和纪律。因为,如果你察看一颗种子——一颗种子从里面开始生长……它并不“展望未来”就“思考”它将会变成什么而言,它也不“展望未来”和思考要达到它的最大潜能它必须行走的过程。这是我们经常在我们的心智里做的事情……我们投射到未来,着眼于前面的过程……而不是领悟到自我成长的自我潜能和我们的最大潜能的成为/活是一个过程行走从里面、一刻又一刻到并如同外面。
高洪0221

帖子 高洪0221 »

How Bad can what comes Naturally be?: DAY 5
第5天:自然发生的事情能有多糟?

June 19, 2014
2014年6月19日

网址:http://practical-desteni.blogspot.co.za ... e-day.html

How Bad can what comes Naturally be?: DAY 5
第5天:自然发生的事情能有多糟?
The Desteni of Living – Utmost Potential (Part 5)
Desteni的活——最大潜能(第5部分)
领悟并活我的最大潜能的原则
图片

In the next post I will continue with the second dimension that opened up while watching The Lorax movie and then bring all the knowledge and information I shared thus far into practical living examples for you to be able to more practically comprehend how and why this process of change takes time, patience and discipline.
在下一个帖子中我将继续在观看罗拉克斯影片时打开的第二个维度并然后将到目前为止我所分享的所有知识和信息带到实际活的例子为你能够更加实际的理解如何以及为什么这个改变的过程需要时间、耐心和纪律。

“How bad can I be? I'm just doing what comes naturally.”
“我能有多坏?我只是在做自然的事情。”
http://www.metrolyrics.com/how-bad-can- ... ngers.html

In The Lorax movie, a character sings the above-mentioned song. To understand the context of the song, would really suggest watching the movie to also understand the context in which I will be placing the words of the song within this process we’re walking in relation to Utmost Potential.
在罗拉克斯电影中,一个角色唱上面提到的歌。要理解歌的语境,真的会建议观看电影以也理解这个语境在那儿我将把歌词放入这个我们正在行走关于最大潜能的过程中。

The words / statement within the song that stood out for me was: “How bad can I be? I'm just doing what comes naturally.”
I looked at myself in the beginning of my process and did not for myself see any ‘reason’ to personally change. Even though my mind and my life was difficult / challenging – I in NO way had any IDEA the extent to which ‘who I am’ in thought, word and deed was in fact affecting and so creating my relationship to my physical body and so with people in general. In my life, I felt like a leaf being blown into any and all directions – so, I was directionless, irresponsible, powerless and above-all…I felt helpless, as though who I was / everything that I experienced was simply in the hands of ‘fate’…I was merely just ‘walking my life, walking me and that’s all there is to it’. So, to me – who/how I was: this is who/how I’ve always been…“naturally”. Meaning, it was not only in my ‘present’ – when I was 18 / 19 years old that I felt directionless, irresponsible, powerless and helpless, but looking back into my past – I was in fact making the statement that I am powerless / helpless to change myself / my life in any way, because I was not to blame for who I had become, how I was living and what I was doing with my life up to that point. It was the feeling of standing on a tight-rope – me standing in the centre, my past not being ‘my fault’ and my future also then not being ‘my fault / my responsibility’ – because who/how I was in the present, ‘I was not responsible for’ and because I felt powerless, helpless in my relationship to the past, I so felt this way in the present and so would feel this way about my future.
这首歌中让我印象深刻的歌词/语句是:“我能有多坏?我只是在做自然的事情。”
我察看我自己在我进程的一开始并且没有为我自己看到任何个人改变的“理由”。即使我的心智和我的生活是困难/具有挑战性的——对“我所是者/我是谁”在想法、文字和行为上我根本没有任何想法到达什么程度,实际上在影响并因此创造了我与我的物质身体和因此与一般人的关系。在我的生活中,我感觉就像一片叶子被吹向四面八方——因此,我是没有方向、不负责任、无力的,而尤其是……我感到很无助,好像我所体验到的我所是者/一切事物都只是在“命运”的手中……我仅仅只是“行走我的生活,行走我而这就是它的全部”。因此,对我来说——我所是者/我是谁/我如何所是:这就是我一直所是/如何是……“自然的”。意思是,它不只是在我的“呈在”中——当我18/19岁时我感到没有方向、不负责任、无力和无助,但是回顾我的过去——实际上我在作出这个声明:无论如何我是无力/无助来改变我自己/我的生活的,因为我不能因为我已经成为谁、我是如何生活的及到那时为止我在与我的生活一起做什么而受到责备。这是站在一根绷紧的绳索上的感觉——我站在中心,我的过去不是“我的失败”而我的未来然后也不是“我的失败/我的责任”——因为我所是者/我如何所是在现在、“我不负责任”并且因为我感到无力、无助在我与过去的关系中,我因此在现在有这样的感觉,而因此会对我的未来有这样的感觉。

So, because of these dimensions…and obviously so much more, I simply accepted and believed that who I am is my ‘fate’, ‘cemented’…like, ‘this is it’. But, when I was introduced to the process of writing, self forgiveness – I initially didn’t write as much, but immediately started living it, applying it – in moments assessing my thoughts / emotions, taking that step back, applying forgiveness within myself / out loud and then changing myself…slowly but surely a ‘fire’ started rising within me…like, I started wanting more for myself, I started wanting more for myself out of life, I wanted to better myself in who I am within thought, word and deed…I actually wanted the responsibility for who/how I was in thought, word and deed. Because, with walking my process – I started empowering myself with realising I can change and with change – affect / influence and so direct my relationships with others and my life in general. Realising, knowing and living this…is and has been awesome.
因此,因为这些维度……而显然还有更多,我只是接受并相信我所是者/我是谁是我的“命运”、“固化”的……就像,“就是这样”。但是,当我被介绍给书写、自我宽恕的过程时——最初我没写那么多,但立刻开始活它、应用它——在片刻中评估我的想法/情绪,拿起这个退后一步、应用宽恕在我自己里面/大声的并然后改变我自己……缓慢但确实地一团“火”开始升起在我里面……就像,我开始为我自己想要更多,我开始为自己从生活中想要更多,我想要让我自己变得更好在我所是者/我是谁在想法、文字与行为中方面……我实际上想要对我是谁/如何是在想法、文字和行为中负责。因为,随着行走我的进程——我开始赋权我自己随着领悟到我可以改变并且用改变——影响/作用并因此指导我与他人的关系和我的一般生活。领悟到、知道并活这个……是并一直是很棒的。

And so, within my process – obviously with walking writing, self forgiveness and then the actual self change in moments and from there when the Portalling opened – I realised that who / how I was…was NOT ‘Natural’, it was never a ‘this is it’, cemented, ‘lost-in-the-hands-of-fate’ situation – but that we only think/believe it’s ‘natural’, because it apparently ‘comes naturally’ when you look at how thoughts and emotions comes up within you. When in fact, it doesn’t happen ‘naturally’ – your thoughts and emotions are programmed into an automated SYSTEM as the Mind Consciousness System that functions based on external and internal stimuli that activates the input-output mechanism, which determines accordingly who you are in moments and what you live. So, this is also what we do through the Portalling with interviews available on EQAFE, through DIP Lite, through DIP Pro: showing you what your MIND in fact is, how your REAL NATURAL AWARENESS had been suppressed / repressed and how to access and eventually LIVE your REAL SELF.
而因此,在我的进程中——显然随着行走书写、自我宽恕和然后实际的自我改变在片刻中,并从那里当连接口打开时——我领悟到我是谁/我如何所是……并不是“自然”的,它从来就不是一个“就是这样”、固化的、“迷失在命运的手中”的情形——但是我们只是认为/相信它是“自然”的,因为当你看着想法和情绪如何出现在你里面时它显然“自然地来”了。当事实上,它不是“自然”发生的——你的想法和情绪被编程为一个自动的系统作为心智意识系统,它基于激活输入输出机制的外部和内部刺激而运作,这相应决定了你所是者/你是谁在片刻中以及你活什么。因此,这也是我们通过连接口用在EQAFE上可获得的访谈、通过DIP Lite课程、通过DIP Pro课程所做的事情:展示给你你的心智实际上是什么,你的真正自然的觉察如何被抑制/压抑以及如何接取并最终活你真正的自我。

Therefore, the point I’d like to make within this post is to primarily understand, as I have and so many others – that: who/what you are now in relation to the Mind is not ‘natural’…but ‘automated’; we’ve become organic robots instead of LIVING BEINGS and for anyone that can relate to this experience of yourself, where you can’t even conceive of self change and the empowerment that self-responsibility can bring to you within yourself and your life – I would really suggest investigating Desteni, EQAFE, DIP Lite and DIP Pro…where you can SHOW YOURSELF and so SEE for YOURSELF how what you have always believed yourself to be…was never natural / real / true and that you can realise so much more about yourself and life if you’d start becoming the SEED of SELF-POTENTIAL.
因此,在本帖子中我想要说的这一点是,正如我有且和许多其他人一样,要首先理解——是:你是谁/是什么现在关联到心智不是“自然”的……而是“自动”的;我们已经变成有机机器人而不是活的存有,而对于任何可以关联到你自己的这个体验的人来说,在那里你甚至无法想象自我改变和自我责任可以给你带来的赋权在你自己和你的生活中——我真的会建议调查Desteni、EQAFE、DIP Lite 和DIP Pro课程……在那里你可以展示给你自己并因此为你自己看到你一直相信你自己是/成为什么……如何从来都不是自然/真正/真实的,并且如果你开始成为自我潜能的种子你可以领悟到更多关于你自己和生活。

Will continue more in the next post…
将在下一个帖子中继续更多……
高洪0221

帖子 高洪0221 »

Practically Recognizing my Own Potential: DAY 6
第6天:实际认识到我自己的潜能

June 25, 2014
2014年6月25日

网址:http://practical-desteni.blogspot.co.za ... y-own.html

Practically Recognizing my Own Potential: DAY 6
The Desteni of Living – Utmost Potential (Part 6)
第6天:实际认识到我自己的潜能
Desteni的活——最大潜能(第6部分)
领悟并活我的最大潜能的原则
图片

第1步:认识到我自己的潜能(自我宽恕)

Obviously this MOMENT where you step back, access your potential/being/awareness, assess the thoughts and emotions and then CHANGE – the CHANGE PROCESS, is a process in itself as well…and this I will continue with in the next post, together with a practical example of moments during the early years of my process that were significant when I started accessing my potential, my me and started growing as the seed of potential, of awareness…eventually into and as LIFE.
显然这一刻在那里你后退一步,接取你的潜能/存有/觉察,评估想法和情绪并然后改变——改变的过程,也是一个过程本身……而这一点我将在接下来的帖子中继续,连同一个实际例子关于在我的进程的前几年当我开始接取我的潜能、我的我并开始作为潜能的、觉察的种子成长时,那些是重要的片刻……最终成为并作为生命。

When I was 18 / 19 years old – I was a VERY emotional individual. The smallest of things that I would take personally would affect me to such an extent that I could in a moment breakdown and cry. I was definitely ‘over sensitive’…without a doubt. I did not have any strength or stability within me when it came to people saying things to me / about me that I would take personally.
当我18/19岁时——我是一个非常情绪化的个体。我会拿来个人化的最小的事情,会影响我到达这样一种程度以至于我可能立刻崩溃并哭泣。我肯定是“过度敏感”……毫无疑问。当提到人们对我/关于我说事情我会将其个人化,我没有任何力量或稳定在我里面。

I had this tendency to want EVERYONE to like me and expected people to respond to me in a specific way, which lead to me always wanting to PLEASE everyone…in a strange way knowing that if I play on people’s likes / preferences and please that, they would respond to me in a good way and so really like me, which would ensure that I don’t have to face my fear of people not liking me and/or saying things towards me/about me behind my back that I would take personally. So, essentially – I had this massive fear of being disliked…I couldn’t handle it.
我有这种想要每个人都喜欢我并且期待人们以一种特定的方式来回应我的倾向,这导致我总是想要取悦每个人……以一种奇怪的方式知道如果我利用人们的喜欢/偏好并取悦那个,那么他们会以一种好的方式回应我并因此真的喜欢我,这会确保我不必面对我对人们不喜欢我和/或在我背后朝向我/关于我说事情即我会将它个人化的 的害怕/恐惧。因此,本质上——我有这种巨大的害怕被不喜欢……我无法处理它。

I remember how, throughout my life in my teenage years, if anyone said anything that I would interpret as ‘bad’ towards me / who I am / how I dress/behave – I would really take it to heart. Interestingly enough, I defined myself MORE in relation to the ‘bad’ things people would say about me behind my back / directly towards me than any of the ‘good’ things / compliments I would receive. It was as though within myself I had this ‘mind sponge’ that would automatically sponge up any and all negative / bad comments to which I would emotionally react extensively and then actually use that to try and ‘better myself’ / ‘make myself more likeable’ / ‘change myself FOR others’ to please them for them to accept me / like me more / invite me back into their group / invite me to parties etc. I was very insecure within who I was in all facets of my life and used the bad / negative comments/statements of other people to define everything of me…so much so that it was very difficult to even accept a good comment / compliment, it was like I couldn’t even believe it as I was so much more inclined to believe / accept and so use the bad / negative comments/statements…
我记得如何,在我十几岁的时候在我的整个生活中,如果任何人说任何事我会理解为朝向我/我所是者/我如何穿着/行为的“坏/不好”——我真的会放在心上。足够有趣的,我把我自己更多定义在与 人们会在我背后/直接朝向我说关于我 “坏/不好”的事情的关系中 而非我会收到的任何“好的”事情/赞美。它就像在我自己里面我有这个“心智海绵”会自动地用海绵吸随便什么负面/不好的评论以其我会广泛地自动起反应,并然后实际上利用那个来试图并“改善我自己”/“让我自己更招人喜爱”/“为他人而改变我自己”以取悦他们、让他们来接受我/喜欢我更多/邀请我回到他们的群组/邀请我参加聚会等等。我非常没有安全感在我是谁在我生活的所有面向中并用他人的不好/负面的评论/陈述来定义我的一切……到达这种程度以至于很难得去甚至接受一个好的评论/赞扬,这就像我甚至无法相信它因为我更加倾向相信/接收并因此使用不好/负面的评论/陈述……

So, over time I developed this MASSIVE fear for people not liking me, when it fact – I feared my own emotional response to not being able to handle / deal with other people’s bad / negative comments/statements about me. So, it wasn’t so much that I feared other’s words – it was in fact more that I feared the exhausting process that would be ahead of me if I did have to face another’s words, how it would emotionally affect me, how I would experience myself, how I would have to change myself…so I used the protection/defence mechanism of rather exhausting myself in a positive way, which was to just immediately PLEASE and be PERFECT in the eyes of others. Now, obviously the outflow consequence here was that: this didn’t always work…it would hit me even HARDER when I did go through the exhaustive process of pleasing and still…the bad/negative comments would come.
因此随着时间的过去我发展了这种对人们不喜欢我的巨大害怕/恐惧——当事实上——我害怕/恐惧我自己对不能处理/应对他人对我的不好/负面评论/陈述的情绪反应。因此,这并不是这么多我害怕/恐惧他人的言语——实际上这更多是我害怕/恐惧如果我的确必须面对他人的言语那么会在我面前的筋疲力尽的过程,它会如何自动地影响我、我会如何体验我自己、我如何不得不改变我自己……因此我使用宁可让我自己以一种正面的方式筋疲力尽的保护/防御机制,这就是去只是立刻取悦并且在别人的眼中是/成为完美。现在,显然在这里流出的后果是:这并不总是有效……当我经历取悦的筋疲力尽过程并仍然……不好/负面的评论会过来时,这会对我的打击甚至更大。

This was one of the first things I changed about myself within this process of walking self-forgiveness, where I started with speaking self-forgiveness within myself, silently when the thoughts and emotions would come up inside of me the moment someone would say something to me that I would interpret as being bad/negative. Like, even when I would receive ‘constructive criticism’ that would benefit me in expanding myself, in learning and bettering myself, I would take this personally, because in my thoughts I would say to myself “you failed in their eyes, you’re a disappointment, you made SUCH a mess of things, you made a HUGE mistake” – like, I started internalizing the bad / negative comments of others throughout my life into and as my OWN thoughts / backchats and emotions…
这是在这个行走自我宽恕的过程中我改变关于我自己的第一件事,在那里,当这一刻有人对我说一些我会解释为是不好/负面的事情而想法和情绪会出现在我内在时,我从在我自己里面说话自我宽恕开始、安静的。就像,甚至当我会收到“建设性批评”会让我在扩展我自己方面、在学习和改善我自己方面受益时,我会将这个个人化,因为在我的想法中我会对我自己说“你在他们眼中失败了,你是一个令人失望的人,你把事情搞得一团糟,你犯了一个巨大的错误”——就像,我开始在我整个生活中把他人的不好/负面评论内化为并等如我自己的想法/秘聊和情绪……

So, when I started the process of forgiving myself for accepting and allowing such thoughts, for accepting and allowing the emotions to overwhelm me, for accepting and allowing myself to immediately take another’s words personally – especially with an emotional starting point…my eyes started to open to what I was in fact doing to myself and how little I could in fact trust my own thoughts and emotions when it came to listening to them and automatically believing them in this context of taking another’s words personally…instead of taking that step back, HEARING their words, considering them and then responding with commonsense.
This I will continue with in the next post…
因此,当我开始宽恕我自己因为接受和允许了这样的想法、因为接受和允许了情绪来引导我、因为接受和允许了我自己去立刻将另一人的言语个人化的过程时——尤其是有一个情绪化的出发点……我的眼睛开始打开看到实际上我在对我自己做什么和我实际上有多不信任我自己的想法和情绪就听从它们和自动相信它们在这个将他人的言语个人化的脉络下而言……而不是后退那一步,听到他们的字词、考虑到他们并然后用普同常识来回应。
我会在下一个帖子中继续这一点……
高洪0221

帖子 高洪0221 »

Practically Recognizing my Own Potential (Part 2): DAY 7
第7天:实际认识到我自己的潜能

July 12, 2014
2014年7月12日

网址:http://practical-desteni.blogspot.co.za ... y-own.html

Practically Recognizing my Own Potential (Part 2): DAY 7
The Desteni of Living – Utmost Potential (Part 7)
第7天:实际认识到我自己的潜能(第2部分)
Desteni的活——最大潜能(第7部分)
领悟并活我的最大潜能的原则
图片

So, when I started the process of forgiving myself for accepting and allowing such thoughts, for accepting and allowing the emotions to overwhelm me, for accepting and allowing myself to immediately take another’s words personally – especially with an emotional starting point…my eyes started to open to what I was in fact doing to myself and how little I could in fact trust my own thoughts and emotions when it came to listening to them and automatically believing them in this context of taking another’s words personally…instead of taking that step back, HEARING their words, considering them and then responding with commonsense.
因此,当我开始宽恕我自己因为接受和允许了这样的想法、因为接受和允许了情绪来引导我、因为接受和允许了我自己去立刻将另一人的言语个人化的过程时——尤其是有一个情绪化的出发点……我的眼睛开始打开看到实际上我在对我自己做什么和我实际上有多不信任我自己的想法和情绪就听从它们和自动相信它们在这个将他人的言语个人化的脉络下而言……而不是后退那一步,听到他们的字词、考虑到他们并然后用普同常识来回应。

In this post I will walk a practical example process of how I assisted and supported myself to change this point within me and my living.
在这个帖子中我将行走一个我如何援助并支持我自己在我和我的生活中改变这一点的实例的过程。

A suggestion I have for those starting process, is to look for yourself in your mind / relationship with others – the ONE point you would like to start changing.
What I did for myself was start my process with the above point I walked in the previous blog and this blog now, which was ‘taking things personally’. I identified this point based on the extent of emotion that was involved within it. Meaning, I asked myself the question: “in what moments / with whom in my life do I ‘break down / become the most emotional’?” Essentially, having a look at where, when and towards whom in my current real-time life experience I accepted and allowed my own thoughts and emotions to change who and how I am the most. With asking myself this question – I identified this point of taking things personally and from there started walking my process of writing, forgiveness and corrective application. To understand WHY and how I accepted and allowed such a point to exist within me, to become AWARE of who I am in relation to the point, its consequences / compromises on me and others, to then from there assert and direct myself to CHANGE me and so my relationship with others.
我对那些开始的过程有一个建议,是去在你的心智/与他人的关系中寻找你自己——你想要开始改变的一个点。
我为我自己做什么是,用我在上一篇博客和现在这篇博客中所行走的上述点来开始我的过程,这是“将事情个人化”。我基于包含在它之中的情绪的程度来识别这个点。意思是,我问我自己这个问题:“在我的生活中在什么片刻/与谁在一起我‘崩溃/变得最情绪化’?”本质上,察看在我的当前实时生活体验中在哪里、何时及朝向谁我接受并允许我自己的想法和情绪来改变我是谁及我如何是最多。用问我自己这个问题——我识别将事情个人化的这一点,并从那里开始行走我的书写、宽恕和改正应用的过程。去理解到为什么及如何我接受和允许这样一个点存在于我里面,去变得觉察到我是谁在与这个点的关系中、它对我和他人的后果/妥协,去然后从那里宣称并指导我自己去改变我和因此我与他人的关系。

What I personally found in the beginning of my process is that it was easier for me to identify emotions – the energy-experiences of the Mind. This because the ‘taking things personally’ point was so extensive within me and my relationship to others together – that my Mind moved so FAST in the beginning of my process; I often struggled to be able to stop participation in my thoughts / backchats / projections that would come up and would only realise I was already possessed within a Mind point when the emotional energy was overwhelming.
Later on in my process I came to realise that the main REASON my thoughts, memories, backchats, projections etc. would move so fast, almost too fast for me to take a step back within myself and breathe before the energy would start coming up, is because I had been fuelling this point with emotional energy for most of my life. So much so that, before I knew it – I was already participating in and believing my thoughts, falling into emotional energy and in that state – I was completely in my mind, in an emotional state. There are many things that contribute to a point within your Mind being overwhelming, but for the beginning of your process – starting with taking responsibility for emotions / being in an emotional state will assist and support greatly with taking the first step of realising and applying your potential to decide who and how you are within yourself and your living.
在我进程的开始我个人发现什么是,对我来说更容易去识别情绪——心智的能量体验。这是因为“将事情个人化”的点在我和我与他人在一起的关系中是如此的广泛——在我进程的开始我的心智移动得如此之快;我经常挣扎于在我会出现的想法/秘聊/投射中能停止参与,并且会只是领悟到当情绪能量是压倒性的时我已经迷占于一个心智点中。
后来在我的进程中我来到领悟到我的想法、记忆、秘聊、投射等等会移动得如此之快,对我来说几乎太快而无法后退一步在我自己里面并在能量会开始出现之前呼吸 的主要原因,是因为在我生活的大部分时间里我一直用情绪能量给这个点加燃料。到达这种程度以至于,在我知道它之前——我已经参与进并相信我的想法,跌入情绪能量并在那种状态中——我完全处于我的心智中、在一种情绪化状态中。有许多东西贡献到在你心智中的一个点是压倒性的,但是在你进程的开始——从对情绪/处于一种情绪化状态负起责任开始,会大力援助并支持迈出第一步关于领悟并应用你的潜能来决定在你自己及你的生活中你是谁和你如何是。

In terms of the research we have done throughout the years through the Portal, we have found that our Minds primarily function off of emotional and feeling energy, so if a point in the Mind contains A LOT of energy – this allows for this point to overwhelm you more easily. Therefore, as with me – when I started taking on the emotional energy connected to the ‘taking things personally’, every moment it came up and I became aware of the energy, how it made me feel, the effects of it on my physical body – I would start speaking self forgiveness within myself until I stabilize and the energy release. Then, once I was out of the energy-veil (this is what I found emotional energy does – it veils you from seeing the detail of what in the mind contributed to generating the substantial amount of energy to be able to see / investigate and introspect the thoughts I would listen to / automatically believe coming up within me) – so, once I was out of the energy-veil, I would sit with myself and write-out what exactly triggered within me, check the nature of the thoughts / backchats / projections and then the next time commit to look out for them and start practising stop participating in the thoughts etc. BEFORE the emotional energy would activate and take over.
就通过连接口我们多年来所做的研究而言,我们已发现我们的心智主要靠情绪和感受能量来运作,因此如果一个点在心智中包含许多能量——这允许这一点更容易来压倒你。因此,和我一样——当我开始承担连接到“将事情个人化”的情绪能量时,每一片刻它出现,而我变得觉察到能量,它让我感觉如何,它对我物质身体影响如何——我会开始在我自己里面说话自我宽恕直到我稳定而能量释放。然后,一旦我走出能量面纱(这就是我发现情绪能量做什么——它遮蔽你看不见什么在心智中贡献到产生大量的能量以能够去看见/调查并反省我会听从/自动化相信出现在我里面的想法)——因此,一旦我走出能量面纱,我会与我自己坐在一起并写出到底是什么触发在我里面,检查想法/秘聊/投射的本质,并然后下一次承诺去留意它们并开始练习在情绪能量会激活并接管之前停止参与进想法等等。

Another reason I had found it to be easier to initially identify and forgive emotional energy in relation to a specific point, is that: if you look at where thoughts / backchats / memories etc. comes up – it manifests directly within the centre of your head. This contributes to you more easily / readily directly being caught up in the things that come up in the head – because it’s like “right in your face”, in a way. Yet, emotional energy – I have found, comes up in the solar plexus area of the physical body and because for most of your life, your attention/focus had been right in front of you/within you in the head area – you have more ‘time and space’ to assess, feel and become aware of energy activating in the solar plexus area of the body as you have to actually move yourself / your awareness to a different point / part of your body to identify / define the energy coming up.
我发现它更容易去最初识别并宽恕情绪能量关联到一个特定点的另一个原因,是;如果你看一看想法/秘聊/记忆等等出现在哪里——它直接显化在你头部的中心。这贡献到你更容易/轻而易举的直接被抓住在出现在头脑里的东西中——因为在某种程度上它就像“就在你面前”。然而,情绪能量——我发现,出现在物质身体的太阳神经丛区域,而因为在你生活的大部分时间里,你的注意力/聚焦一直就在你面前/在你里面在头部区域中——你有更多的“时间与空间”去评估、感觉并变得觉察到能量激活在身体的太阳神经丛中,因为你必须实际上把你自己/你的觉察移动到你身体的一个不同的点/部分来识别/定义出现了的能量。

In the next post, I will expand more on practical ways I have played with in the beginning of my process as an example of how you can start your process of taking the first step of realising your potential to decide and so change who / how you are within yourself and your living. Also, how I assisted and supported myself to slow myself down, which slowed my Mind down to be able to see and so direct myself effectively in relation to my Mind as the thoughts and emotions.
在下一个帖子中,我将扩展更多在我进程的开始我玩耍过的实际方法作为一个例子关于你可以如何开始你拿起领悟到你的潜能的第一步去决定并因此改变在你自己和你的生活中你是谁/如何是的过程。还有,我如何援助并支持我自己去让我自己放慢下来,这让我的心智放慢下来以能够看到并因此有效的指导我自己在与我的心智如同想法和情绪的关系中。
高洪0221

帖子 高洪0221 »

Imagining Potential vs. Living Potential: DAY 8
想象潜能与活潜能:第8天

July 23, 2014
2014年7月23日

网址:http://practical-desteni.blogspot.co.za ... ntial.html

Imagining Potential vs. Living Potential: DAY 8
想象潜能与活潜能:第8天
Desteni的活——最大潜能(第7部分)
领悟并活我的最大潜能的原则
图片

In the next post, I will expand more on practical ways I have played with in the beginning of my process as an example of how you can start your process of taking the first step of realising your potential to decide and so change who / how you are within yourself and your living. Also, how I assisted and supported myself to slow myself down, which slowed my Mind down to be able to see and so direct myself effectively in relation to my Mind as the thoughts and emotions.
在下一个帖子中,我将扩展更多在我进程的开始我玩耍过的实际方法作为一个例子关于你可以如何开始你拿起领悟到你的潜能的第一步去决定并因此改变在你自己和你的生活中你是谁/如何是的过程。还有,我如何援助并支持我自己去让我自己放慢下来,这让我的心智放慢下来以能够看到并因此有效的指导我自己在与我的心智如同想法和情绪的关系中。

What I found fascinating within this process of writing and living the Destenitools, especially in the beginning of my process, is where I very quickly would start envisioning my potential. As much as I could see and understand the problems I was facing within myself – I could also start seeing how I could be and experience myself if I would be able to transcend and change the problems I faced within me and my world / relationship to others.
在这个书写并活Desteni工具的过程中我发现奇妙的事情,尤其在我进程的一开始,是,在那里我会非常快速的开始预想我的潜能。我尽可能多的看见并理解我在我自己里面所面对的问题——我也可以开始看到如果我能够超越并改变我在我和我的世界/与他人的关系中所面对的问题(那么)我能够是/成为怎样及我如何体验我自己。

So, with looking at the ‘taking things personally’ point that I started my process with – as I was walking the process of immediately in the moment forgiving the emotion that would come up, letting the thoughts go and stabilizing within myself – an ‘excitement’ of sorts emerged within me. I mean, previously – my thoughts would haunt me, my emotions drown me…burdening myself with the things that would come up within my Mind that would also have a draining effect on me physically.
As I progressed within my process of writing, forgiveness and practical change – I was more and more able to stabilize myself, my mind and this experience within me was eclectic on so many levels, because I, myself – for me, was able to direct my mind, my emotions…really change myself, my experience and it was at the same time like my physical body was ‘awakening’ in the sense of becoming more comfortable, more relaxed because I didn’t before realise the extent of physical stress burdening thoughts and emotions could cause.
因此,随着看到“将事情个人化”的点我开始了我的过程——当我在行走立刻在这一刻宽恕会出现的情绪的过程时,放开想法并稳定在我自己里面—— 一种“兴奋”在我里面浮现。我意思是,以前——我的想法会困扰我,我的情绪淹没我……用会出现在我心智中的东西给我自己加负担,也会在我身体上有一种消耗作用。
随着我在我书写、宽恕和实际改变的过程中的进展——我越来越多能够稳定我自己、我的心智,而这种在我里面的体验在许多层面上是兼收并蓄的,因为,我,我自己——对我来说,能够指导我的心智、我的情绪……真正改变我自己、我的体验,而同时这就像我的物质身体正在“醒来”从变得更舒适、更放松的意义上说,因为我以前没有领悟到想法和情绪可以导致物质/身体压力负担所达的程度。

Now getting back to the excitement: I responded excitedly to this change that I was noticing within me and my body and started envisioning within myself how freeing it would be to finally be more grounded, confident and comfortable with myself – like, not anymore at all accepting and allowing other people’s words / behaviour to affect me to such a massive degree.
To understand the timeline here: I became excited BEFORE I in fact completely transcended the point – so, I was projecting into the future, because I had during this time only a couple of times proven to myself that I can direct my thought, I can forgive and release the emotions and stabilize myself…I had not yet proven to myself that I changed where I do not react emotionally anymore, but am able to understand the other person in their words / behaviour…rather than me taking them personally / making it personal. Now, becoming excited and projecting change into the future may seem ‘okay’…but does come with consequence.
现在回到兴奋:我对这个我所注意到在我与我身体中的变化兴奋地作出反应,并开始在我自己里面预想它会多么自由地最终是/成为更多扎稳、自信和舒适的与我自己在一起——就像,根本不再接受和允许其他人的字词/行为来影响我到达这样一种巨大的程度。
在这里要理解时间线:在我实际上完全转变这一点之前我变得兴奋——因此,我在投射成未来,因为在这段时间我只有几次向我自己证明我能指导我的想法、我能宽恕并释放情绪和稳定我自己……我还没有向我自己证明我改变了,在那里我不再情绪化的起反应,而是能够理解他人在他们的字词/行为方面……而不是我将他们个人化/把它个人化。现在,变得兴奋和把改变投射成未来可能看起来“不错”……但是的确后果随之而来。

Soon enough, I started shifting inside myself where – I became more excited about the future change I envisioned within my Mind than me focusing on my process of change I was still busy walking moment-to-moment as I was facing people’s words and behaviours. This then caused a split within myself – ‘living in two worlds’, where the moment I would face another’s words and behaviour I emotionally reacted to when taking them personally, I created a double-dose of reactions for myself as follows:
It was like, in that moment – I reacted to the other person’s words / behaviour and then additionally reacted to the fact that ‘I was not yet my future potential self’. This then caused me to not be able to apply myself immediately in the moment by stopping participation in the thoughts, forgiving the emotions and stabilizing myself – because my focus shifted to me ‘not being my potential RIGHT NOW’.
很快,我开始在我自己内在移动,在那里——我变得对我所预想在我心智里的未来改变 比起我专注于当我在面对人们的字词与行为时我仍然忙于行走一个片刻接着一个片刻的我的改变过程,更加兴奋。然后这导致一个分裂在我自己里面——“生活在两个世界里”,在那里这一刻我会面对他人的字词与行为,当把他们个人化时我情绪化的对其起反应,我给我自己创造了加倍剂量的反应,如下:
这就像,在那一刻——我对其他人的字词/行为起反应,而然后额外的对“我还不是我未来潜能的自己”这个事实起反应。然后这导致我不能立刻在这一刻通过停止参与进想法、宽恕情绪并稳定我自己来应用我自己——因为我的焦点转移到我“现在不是我的潜能”。

This is what tends to happen in the Mind when you hold onto a future projection with a feeling-energy, such as excitement. In the Mind, when you imagine something – it can sometimes feel so ‘real’ that you start believing on some level that you are already your ‘future potential self’. This then causes a shift within you to the extent where, the moment you are faced with the ‘real you’ as you are participating with other people, you react to the ‘real you’ thinking / believing that ‘this is not who I am’, because you’ve held onto the ‘future projected you’ you imagined / envisioned within your Mind. Then, soon enough – you start ‘fighting’ the ‘real you’ you in fact face in reality, in moments of real participation with people as you try / attempt to enforce the ‘future potential self’ into reality. When all the while, to change for real – you have to change as you face the real you in moments of participation with others, in real time live and apply the tools and over time and process, you emerge / birth yourself into and as your utmost potential.
当你用一个感受能量、比如兴奋紧抓不放一个未来投射时这就是倾向于发生在心智中的事情。在心智中,当你想象某事物时——它有时可能感觉如此的“真实”以至于你开始在一些层面上相信你已经是你的“未来潜能的自己”。然后这会引发一个移动在你里面达到这种程度在那里,这一刻当你正参与其他人时你面对“真实的你”,你对“真实的你”起反应认为/相信“这个不是我所是者/我是谁”,因为你已紧抓不放你在你心智中所想象/预想的“未来投射的你”。然后,很快——你开始与你实际上在现实中所面对的“真实的你”“战斗”,在真实参与人们的片刻中当试图/企图把“未来潜能的自己”施加到现实时。当始终,要真正的改变——当你在参与他人的片刻中、在实时生活和应用工具并随着时间和过程你面对真实的你时你必须改变,你浮现/诞生你自己成为并等如你的最大潜能。

In the next post we will continue expanding on this point of how to practically assist and support yourself in such a way that you ensure you don’t shift yourself into a future projection that you imagine in your Mind and forget to walk your process in real time, in this real world – where your process of self potential is a birthing process walked moment by moment.
在下一个帖子中我们将在这一点上继续扩展,关于如何以这样一种方法实际地援助并支持你自己,你确信你没有把你自己转移到一个你在你心智中所想象的未来投射并且忘记了在这个真实世界中、实时的行走你的进程——在那里你的自我潜能的过程是一个每时每刻行走的诞生过程。
高洪0221

帖子 高洪0221 »

Imagining Potential vs. Living Potential (Part 2): DAY 9
想象潜能与活潜能(第2部分):第9天

July 29, 2014
2014年7月29日

网址:http://practical-desteni.blogspot.co.za ... al_29.html

Imagining Potential vs. Living Potential (Part 2): DAY 9
想象潜能与活潜能(第2部分):第9天
Desteni的活——最大潜能(第7部分)
领悟并活我的最大潜能的原则
图片

In the next post we will continue expanding on this point of how to practically assist and support yourself in such a way that you ensure you don’t shift yourself into a future projection that you imagine in your Mind and forget to walk your process in real time, in this real world – where your process of self potential is a birthing process walked moment by moment.
在下一个帖子中我们将在这一点上继续扩展,关于如何以这样一种方法实际地援助并支持你自己,你确信你没有把你自己转移到一个你在你心智中所想象的未来投射并且忘记了在这个真实世界中、实时的行走你的进程——在那里你的自我潜能的过程是一个每时每刻行走的诞生过程。

A tendency I have found within my personal process – is to fight against my ‘current real self’ that reality exposed. My ‘current real self’ being that which reflected back to me in my thoughts and emotional reactions whenever I would speak to people or interact with them. ‘Reality’ exists in the moments when you are with people – either speaking, simply interacting and especially when you are alone with yourself.
在我的个人进程中我发现一种倾向——是,去与现实所曝露的我的“当前真实自我”战斗。我的“当前真实自我”是那些每当我会对人们说话或与他们互动时在我的想法和情绪反应中反映回给我的东西。当你与人们在一起时“现实”存在于这一刻——要么说话、要么简单的互动,及尤其当你单独与你自己在一起时。

I found that one of the greatest single interferences within my real time process (real time process being where I am in moments speaking / interacting with other people) – were ideas / opinions I would hold about myself; where such ideas / opinions would more often than not be contradictory to my visible behaviour in my outside world.
In relation to ‘taking things personally’ for example – I had this idea / belief about myself of ‘liking people’, when the fact of the matter was that I ‘only liked people whom like me’. So, my statement was more coming from only those in my world I had good relations with – yet the truth in my behaviour when it came to meeting people was that I was shy, nervous and afraid – because what would come up first within myself was self judgment, comparison, competition, inferiority and a whole lot of other things reflected in my thoughts and emotions. So, as part of your process – have a look at any ‘absolute statements’ you have about yourself, like for example: I had this idea / belief about myself of being ‘attentive’. Yet, when looking at my behaviour and living in reality and what reality exposed – I often forgot things, didn’t consider others in moments, didn’t take full responsibility for things. The fact of the matter was that I was only ‘attentive’ when it suited my personal interests and/or when I had a hidden agenda in mind in relation to other people.
我发现在我的实时过程(实时过程是在那里我在片刻中与其他人说话/互动)中其中一个最大的单一干扰——是我会紧抓对我自己的想法/意见;在那里这样的想法/意见常常会与我在我的外部世界中的可见行为互相矛盾。
例如关于“把事情个人化”——我对我自己有这种“喜欢别人”的想法/信念,当事情的真相是我“只喜欢喜欢我的人”。因此,我的声明更多的是来自于只是那些在我的世界里与我有良好关系的人——然而当涉及到与人见面在我行为中的真相是,我很害羞、紧张并害怕——因为什么首先会出现在我自己里面,是自我评判、比较、竞争、低等/自卑以及一大堆其他东西反映在我的想法与情绪中。因此,作为你的过程的一部分——察看你对你自己有的任何“绝对的声明”,就像例如:我对我自己有这个是/作为“专注”的想法/信念。然而,当看着我的行为并在现实中活时,而现实曝露了什么——我经常忘记事情,没有在片刻中考虑到他人,没有对事情负起完全的责任。事情的真相是,我只有在当它符合我的个人利益时和/或当我在心智中有一个隐藏的议程关联到其他人时才“专注”。

How this relates to the point of imagining potential vs. living potential is as follows:
A practical suggestion I have that I applied for myself when I realised how my ‘Imagined Potential’ was interfering with me walking my process in reality of becoming and so eventually living my ‘Utmost Potential’ is to practically utilize my Imagined Potential as a REFERENCE for what I want to personally achieve for myself. So, I had to within myself align my starting point within and as the following words: “I see, realise and understand that I am not yet the potential I can foresee I am able to live. I endeavour to in every moment I speak / interact with people – apply the tools of forgiveness and self-change as every moment of application and change is a stepping stone of me becoming and so eventually living my potential of change I envisioned”. So, what is essentially needed is an ‘acceptance’ of: “Okay, this is who and how I am right now – it will be a process to change, with this process of changing manifesting in every moment I in fact, in reality, in a real time moment apply myself and change”.
这个如何关联到想象潜能与活潜能的点,是如下:
当我领悟到我 “想象的潜能”在干扰我在变成并因此最终活我的“最大潜能”的现实中行走我的过程时,我有我为自己应用的一个实际建议是,去实际上利用我想象的潜能作为我个人想要为自己达到的目标的参照。因此,我必须在我自己里面对齐我的出发点在里面并等如如下字词:“我看见、领悟并理解到我还不是我可以预见我能活的潜能。我争取在每一片刻我说话/与人们互动——应用宽恕和自我改变的工具,因为每一片刻的应用和改变是我变成并因此最终活我所预想的我改变的潜能的一块垫脚石。”因此,本质上需要的是什么,是一个“接受”关于:“好的,这就是现在我是谁和我如何所是——这将是一个改变的过程,随着这个改变的过程显化在每一片刻,我实际上,在现实中,在一个实时片刻应用我自己并改变。”

As I mentioned within the above, we tend to want to believe our own ideas / beliefs about ourselves we hold onto within the Mind – which then makes it very difficult to see the REALITY of ourselves, to FACE the reality of ourselves in moments of participation in reality and also looking at ALL areas and relationships of our lives. So, this is the one adjustment I would suggest doing within your process – whether you’re starting your process or have been walking for quite some time:
正如我在上面所提及的,我们倾向于想要相信我们在心智中紧抓的我们对我们自己的想法/信念——然后这就使人非常难以看到我们自己的现实,去在参与进现实的片刻中面对我们自己的现实并且察看我们生活的所有领域及关系。因此,这是我会建议在你的进程中做的一个校准——不论你是刚开始你的进程还是已经行走了一段时间:

Adjustment 1:
Ensure that you don’t hold onto ABSOLUTE ideas / beliefs about yourself that may in fact only pertain to one person, one area or some moments in your life – but practically ask yourself the question “am I living this idea / belief equally within all areas within my life”. Like, for example the “I like people” – to ask yourself “do I really like all people” and/or “I am attentive” – ask yourself “am I really attentive with all people in my life, all the things that I do, all the things I need to remember / tend to?”
校准1:
确保你没有紧抓对你自己的绝对想法/信念,即在你的生活中可能实际上只属于一个人、一个领域或一些片刻的——而是实际的问你自己这个问题“我是否在我的生活中在所有领域中平等地活这个想法/信念?”就像,例如“我喜欢人们”——去问你自己“我真的喜欢所有人吗?”和/或“我很专注”——问你自己“我真的对我生活中的所有人、我所做的所有事情、我需要记得/注意的所有事情 都关注吗?”

Adjustment 2:
Ensure that the potential you envisioned is simply a reference, a motivation, a ‘goal’ to reach – that the envisioned potential does not shift you from walking your process in real time, in real moments of speaking / interacting with people. That your MAIN FOCUS is on your real time reality process…because another interesting dimension I have found is that what I did envision was a mere GLIMPSE of what I would become by putting in the time, effort, process and discipline in real time moment as I walked self-forgiveness and self change.
校准2:
确保你所预想的潜能只是一个参照、一个动力、一个要达到的“目标”——即预想的潜能没有把你从实时的行走你的过程、从与人们说话/互动的真实片刻中转移出来。你的主要焦点是在你的实时现实过程中……因为另一个有趣的维度我已发现是,我预想的东西是 当我行走自我宽恕和自我改变时通过在实时片刻投入时间、努力、过程和纪律我会成为什么 的仅仅一瞥。

In the next post, I will continue sharing more detail in terms of how to identify the ABSOLUTE ideas / beliefs you can hold onto that interferes with you seeing/facing the ‘current real you’ in reality, as well why and how it is that your envisioned / imagined potential is but a mere GLIMPSE of what you can potentially be / become with walking self change practically moment by moment, breath by breath.
在下一个帖子中,我将继续分享更多细节就如何识别你可能紧抓的绝对想法/信念而言,即干扰你看见/面对现实中的“当前真实的你”的,还有为什么及如何你预想/想象的潜能只是 随着一刻又一刻、一口呼吸接一口呼吸的实际行走自我改变你可以潜在地是/成为什么样 的仅仅一瞥。
高洪0221

帖子 高洪0221 »

Isness vs Rebirth: DAY 10
第10天:是状态与重新诞生

Sep 05, 2014
2014年9月5日

网址:http://practical-desteni.blogspot.co.za ... ay-10.html

Isness vs Rebirth: DAY 10
The Desteni of Living – Utmost Potential (Part 8)
是状态与重新诞生:第10天
Desteni的活——最大潜能(第8部分)
领悟并活我的最大潜能的原则
图片

In the next post, I will continue sharing more detail in terms of how to identify the ABSOLUTE ideas / beliefs you can hold onto that interferes with you seeing/facing the ‘current real you’ in reality, as well why and how it is that your envisioned / imagined potential is but a mere GLIMPSE of what you can potentially be / become with walking self change practically moment by moment, breath by breath.
在下一个帖子中,我将继续分享更多细节就如何识别你可能紧抓的绝对想法/信念而言,即干扰你看见/面对现实中的“当前真实的你”的,还有为什么及如何你预想/想象的潜能只是 随着一刻又一刻、一口呼吸接一口呼吸的实际行走自我改变你可以潜在地是/成为什么样 的仅仅一瞥。

I have personally found with interacting with people – there is an “Isness Self Acceptance” existent, whereby the individual’s ‘who, how and what I am’ is so cemented into their consciousness, they do not see (or do not want to see) the reason – let alone potential – for self change. This mainly existent within the statement “why should I change?” / “I don’t need to change” / “I am what I am” – as there is a full, complete ‘current self acceptance’ as a whole embracing and simultaneous lockdown simultaneously the Mind. Essentially saying “I am the Mind – I am what I am – nothing more, nothing less”.
我个人发现关于与人互动——有一个“是状态的自我接受”存在,凭此个人的“我是谁、如何所是及是什么”如此固化到他们的意识体,他们没有看到(或不想要看到)原因——更不用说自我改变——的潜能了。这主要存在于“为什么我应该改变?”/“我不需要改变”/“我是我是什么”的陈述中——因为有一个完整、完全的“当前的自我接受”作为一个整体拥抱并同时锁定心智。本质上说着“我是心智——我是我是什么——没有什么更多、没有什么更少”。

These types of barriers are tough to break through, because I have often heard people say “there is nothing wrong with me”, “I don’t need to do self forgiveness because I didn’t do anything wrong”, “I am fine – I like who I am and I am not going to change for anyone / anything”. So, these types of common statements – in each one of them, I have found that people intrinsically do not understand the purpose / reason for process and often approach it by ‘taking it personally’ or resisting / fighting it because they are interpreting process as ‘changing who they are’, when all the while it’s about ‘changing who, how and what we have become as the MIND’ through which the ‘real self, the utmost potential’ will emerge. (Here I would suggest investigating the DIP Lite Course – herein you will be introduced to the basic constructs of the Mind to practically understand what is meant with ‘self as the Mind’ and understand the process of self change from Consciousness to Awareness)
So, obviously – such statements would be existent from / of the ‘force of Consciousness, the Mind’ to ensure we remain ‘as is’, in an ‘isness self acceptance’ and not in any way be willing to introspect nor reflect on ourselves in thought, word and deed - and remain in this embracing, lockdown relationship with our own Minds in and as the living statement of ‘I am what I am’. The ‘force’ that the Mind / Consciousness uses to ensure we remain in and as this ‘Isness Self Acceptance” of “I am what I am – nothing more, nothing less”: is FEAR.
这些类型的障碍很难冲破,因为我经常听到人们说“我没有什么问题”,“我不需要做自我宽恕因为我没有做错任何事”,“我很好——我喜欢我所是者/我是谁而且我不会为任何人/任何事改变”。因此,这些类型的常见语句——在它们每一个当中,我发现人们本质上不理解进程的目的/原因并且经常通过“将它个人化”或抵抗/与它战斗来处理它,因为他们把进程解释为“改变了他们所是者/是谁”,当始终这是关于“改变我们已成为谁、如何及什么如同心智”,通过这些“真实的自己、最大的潜能”会出现。(这里我会建议调查DIP简易版课程——在课程中你会被介绍给心智的基础建构以实际的理解“自己作为心智”是什么意思,并理解自我改变从意识体到觉察的过程)
因此,显然——这样的陈述将会存在来自/属于“意识体、心智的力量”以确保我们保持“如其所是”,在一个“是状态的自我接受”之中并且不愿意以任何方式自省或反省我们自己在想法、字词与行为方面——并保持在与我们自己的心智的这种拥抱、锁定关系中在之中并等如“我是我是什么”的活的声明。心智/意识体的“力量”用来确保我们保持在之中并等如这个“我是我是什么——没有什么更多,没有什么更少”的“是状态的自我接受”的:就是害怕/恐惧。

The main reaction to process has been Fear. This fear comes through in many forms. How I have seen it come through in people, when looking at it interdimensionally-physically is like the energy coming up from deep inside their minds and bodies and overwhelming the Conscious and Subconscious Mind – the mind completely taking over the person’s ‘self’ and so the person will ‘react’ by either going into defence as illustrated in the above statements, or ‘running away’, or becoming verbally reactive – projecting blame, fault onto me / others, or finding any and all excuse, reason / justification for this ‘Isness Self Acceptance’.
Fear takes on many forms and many believe fear only exist as an energy-experience, and so when they do not immediately go into a ‘fear energy’ – then they believe they are not in fear. When all the while – because the Mind is layered multi-dimensionally into the conscious, subconscious, unconscious, quantum mind and quantum physical – fear can take on many forms in the Mind and in Behaviour; such as illustrated above, based on how the fear reaction can be seen coming through in different ways in thought, word and deed based on the individual’s own programmed protection / defence mechanisms to remain ‘as is’ and not change into the emergence of in fact becoming something ‘more / better’ as one’s ‘utmost potential’ in life and living.
对进程的主要反应是害怕/恐惧。这种害怕/恐惧以许多种形式过来通过。我是如何在人们身上看到它过来通过的,当跨维度身体上的察看它时就像是能量从他们的心智和身体内部深处上升并压倒了显意识和潜意识心智——心智完全接管了人的“自我”,而因此这个人会以要么进入防御正如在上述陈述中所示的,要么“逃避”,要么变得口头上反应的“作出反应”——把责备、错误投射到我/他人身上,要么为这个“是状态的自我接受”找随便什么借口、理由/辩解。
害怕/恐惧呈现许多种形式,而许多人相信害怕/恐惧只作为一种能量体验而存在,而因此当他们没有立刻进入一个“害怕/恐惧能量”时——然后他们相信他们并没有处于害怕/恐惧中。当始终——因为心智是多重维度的分层堆积成显意识、潜意识、无意识、量子心智和量子物质的——害怕/恐惧可以呈现许多种形式在心智中并且在行为上;比如上文所述,基于害怕/恐惧反应如何可以被看见以不同的方式在想法、言语和行为中过来通过,基于个人自己的程式保护/防御机制以保持“如其所是”而不是改变成实际上成为某些“更多”/“更好”的事物作为在个人生命和生活中的“最大潜能”的显现。

This was no different to myself in the beginning of my process – this ‘Isness Self Acceptance’ of ‘I am what I am – nothing more, nothing less’…it was only when I took the first step of starting to walk the Process, starting with things inside myself and my life where I could without a doubt see that I was compromising myself and others – that I broke through these protection / defence mechanisms of the Mind and the barriers / walls of ‘I am what I am’ that I could look back within myself and my life and see, realise and understand for myself how: it was never that anything was ‘wrong / bad’ with who, how and what I was – merely that I had an existent POTENTIAL within mySELF that I didn’t even know existed until I was SHOWN the potential I could become and me obviously showing this to myself. With this existent Potential being a process of becoming MORE, of becoming IMPROVED in who, how and what I was in my living, in my AWARENESS and my relationship with myself and others.
So, an interesting thing about this process is: the BREAKTHROUGH from “Isness” to “Rebirth” – from accepting oneself ‘as is’ as the Mind, to birthing oneSELF into and as one’s utmost potential. With this ‘utmost potential’ only being able to be shown by taking the first step to start and this first step to start is breaking through the control of fear of your own mind / consciousness and the different ways in which your Mind’s fears can manifest.
在我的进程的开始的时候这对我自己没有什么不同——这个“我是我是什么——没有什么更多,没有什么更少”的“是状态的自我接受”……它只是当我迈出开始行走这个进程的第一步时,从在我自己内部的东西和我的生活开始在那里我可以毫无疑问的看到我妥协我自己和他人——我冲破这些心智的保护/防御机制和“我是我是什么”的障碍/围墙,我可以回顾我自己和我的生活并为我自己看见、领悟和理解如何:对于我是谁、我如何所是及我是什么从来没有什么事情是“错的/坏的”——不过我有一个存在的潜能在我自己里面我甚至不知道它的存在直到我被展示了我可以成为的潜能,而我显然向我自己展示这一点。关于这个存在的潜能是一个在我是谁、我如何所是及我是什么方面在我的生活中、在我的觉察和我与我自己及他人的关系中变得更多、变得更好的过程。
因此,关于这个进程一个有趣的事情是:从“是状态”到“重新诞生”的突破——从接受个人自己“如其所是”等如心智,到诞生个人自己到并如同个人的最大潜能。对于这个“最大潜能”只有通过迈出开始的第一步才能被展示,而这个开始的第一步是冲破你自己的心智/意识体的害怕/恐惧的控制,以及不同的方式在这你心智的害怕/恐惧可以显化。

In the next post, I will continue with sharing a way through this Controlling Fear, through the barriers of protection / defence mechanisms keeping Human Consciousness in an stuckness / isness of being ‘I am what I am’ – with this point a contributory factor to why and how it is that we intrinsically have not changed within / throughout the history of human civilization; and why our minds, our lives and the world as a whole keep on cycling through the same perpetual consequence generation after generation.
在下一个帖子中,我将继续分享一种方法通过这个控制的害怕/恐惧、通过保持人类意识体处于一种是/作为“我是我是什么”的卡困/是状态中的保护/防御机制的障碍——关于这一点,对 为什么及如何我们本质上没有改变在里面/遍及人类文明的历史的一个贡献因素;以及为什么我们的心智、我们的生活和世界作为一个整体一代又一代继续循环通过同样的永恒后果。

Time to break through the veil of consciousness and into the rebirthing of life – the potential of the human to be / become so much more than what we have accepted and allowed ourselves to be on an individual and collective level.
是时候去冲破意识体的面纱并进入生命的重新诞生——人类的潜能是/成为比我们所接受和允许我们自己是/成为什么在一个个体和集体层面上多得多。
高洪0221

帖子 高洪0221 »

Isness vs Rebirth (Part 2): DAY 11
第11天:是状态与重新诞生(第2部分)

Sep 23, 2014
2014年9月23日

网址:http://practical-desteni.blogspot.co.za ... ay-11.html

Isness vs Rebirth (Part 2): DAY 11
The Desteni of Living – Utmost Potential (Part 9)
是状态与重新诞生(第2部分):第11天
Desteni的活——最大潜能(第9部分)
领悟并活我的最大潜能的原则
图片

In the next post, I will continue with sharing a way through this Controlling Fear, through the barriers of protection / defence mechanisms keeping Human Consciousness in an stuckness / isness of being ‘I am what I am’ – with this point a contributory factor to why and how it is that we intrinsically have not changed within / throughout the history of human civilization; and why our minds, our lives and the world as a whole keep on cycling through the same perpetual consequence generation after generation.
在下一个帖子中,我将继续分享一种方法通过这个控制的害怕/恐惧、通过保持人类意识体处于一种是/作为“我是我是什么”的卡困/是状态中的保护/防御机制的障碍——关于这一点,对 为什么及如何我们本质上没有改变在里面/遍及人类文明的历史的一个贡献因素;以及为什么我们的心智、我们的生活和世界作为一个整体一代又一代继续循环通过同样的永恒后果。

When I started walking process, I started with the most ‘obvious’ things in my Mind and relationship with others that were undeniably compromising me and my life in general. Like, for example the point of ‘taking things personally’ – this was an obvious point that I could clearly see in my Mind and relationship with others was affecting me, my behaviour, the experience of myself and decisions I would make when it comes to other people and how I experience / behave towards them.
当我开始行走进程的时候,我从在我心智和我与他人关系中最“明显”的事情开始,一般来说这些事情不可否认妥协了我与我的生活。就像,例如“将事情个人化”的点——这是一个明显的点我可以清晰的看见在我的心智和与他人的关系中影响着我、我的行为、我自己的体验和我会作出的决定当提到他人和我朝向他们如何体验/行为时。

So, what is suggested within your process – to break through the controlling fear of your Consciousness keeping you in an “isness self acceptance” is to simply have a look at your own mind and relationship with others / things in your life that you can clearly see is compromising your experience. For example: seeing that you emotionally react to the same person in the same instance over and over and over again, seeing that you have difficulty waking up in the mornings – having a tendency to wake up with emotion, seeing that you judge yourself constantly throughout the day, seeing how you fear the future, seeing how memories of the past still haunt you when they come up within you to which you emotionally react…so, identify one such point within yourself and start working with it / on it with the tools of writing, forgiveness and practical living application as walked in the DIP Lite (Free Course) and DIP Pro Course.
Herein, with taking one point and seeing for yourself how you can change – this moment gives you the OPPORTUNITY, a ‘break through’ opportunity to be able to take on and walk through the other parts of yourself in your Mind / your life in general to walk into and as a process of change.
因此,在你的进程中建议是什么——要冲破你的意识体让你保持在一种“是状态的自我接受”中的控制的害怕/恐惧是,仅仅去察看你自己的心智和在你生活中与他人/事物的关系,即你可以清晰看见是妥协了你的体验的。例如:看到你在同一个实例中对同一个人一遍又一遍的情绪上起反应,看到你早晨很难醒来——有一种带着情绪醒来的倾向,看到你整天不断地评判你自己,看到你如何害怕未来,看到当它们出现在你里面时过去记忆如何仍然困扰你,对其你情绪上起反应……因此,在你自己里面识别一个这样的点并开始用书写、宽恕和实际活应用与它一起工作/工作于它,就像行走在DIP简易(免费课程)和DIP Pro课程中一样。
于此,用拿起一个点并为你自己看看你可以如何改变——这一刻给你这个机会,一个“突破”的机会以能够接纳并行走通过一般来说在你的心智/生活中你自己的其余部分去走进并等如一个改变的过程。

When I started with taking that first step of walking self-forgiveness and changing myself in moments, an interesting thing developed within me: I was becoming curious as to how I would change with investigating, understanding and opening up all the other things within myself and my life…and so my process of change, of becoming and realising my utmost potential started. Because, I realised that: I initially interpreted the process of change to be like a “180 degrees flip”, you know – where it was like all of me was on one side of an A4 paper and change would be when you flip that piece of paper around completely and I would become so changed I would not recognize myself at all…when this is not how this process of change happens…
This process of change happens more as a birthing process through which a ‘changed self EMERGE’; so it’s more like an ‘emergence’ of self than a complete ‘flip’ that happens. For example, you can look at it as: standing on one side of a waterfall, in the cave of the Mind – always only ever seeing the inside of the cave / the mind as it exists, always only looking into the waterfall as the milieu of thoughts and emotions your consciousness generate…so, process is more like parts of you, walking a process through the waterfall, understanding the thoughts and emotions, the ‘self’ it creates in the cave of the mind / consciousness and out into the other side into the seeing / realising of your utmost potential. As you walk through the waterfall, the process of understanding the thoughts/emotions and the extent to which they define / affect behaviour and one’s experience – you simultaneously start transforming / changing and in this process your awareness EXPANDS into and as the ‘great outdoors’, the multi-dimensions of the mind and this reality - SEEING MORE as YOU become MORE within yourself in/as your transforming, birthing and expansion process.
当我从迈出行走自我宽恕的那第一步开始并在片刻中改变我自己时,一件有趣的事情发展在我里面:我变得好奇关于随着调查、理解和打开所有其他的东西在我自己和我的生活中……及因此我改变的、成为并领悟到我的最大潜能开始的过程我将如何改变。因为,我领悟到:最初我把改变的过程理解为就像一个“180度大翻转”,你知道——在那里它就像全部的我在一张A4纸的一边,而改变会是,当你把那张纸完全翻转过来时而我就会变成如此的改变,我会完全认不出我自己……当这并不是这个改变的过程是如何发生的……
这个改变的过程发生更多作为一个诞生的过程,通过其一个“改变的自己出现”;因此这更像是一个自己的“出现”而非一个发生的完全“翻转”。例如,你可以把它看成:站在瀑布的一边,在心智的洞穴里——总是只能看到洞穴/心智的内部如同它存在,总是只能看着瀑布如同你的意识体所产生的想法和情绪的环境……因此,过程更像是你的一部分,行走了一个过程通过瀑布,理解了想法和情绪、它创造在心智/意识体的洞穴中的“自己”,并且走到另一边到看见/领悟到你的最大潜能。当你行走通过瀑布,理解想法/情绪以及它们定义/影响行为和个人的体验到达的程度的过程——你同时开始转变/改变,而在这个过程中你的觉察扩展为并等如“伟大的户外”,心智的多重维度和这个现实——看到更多如同你成为更多在你自己里面在之中/等如你的转变、诞生与扩展过程。

For example: when I was taking things personally, I believed that ‘it’s who/how/what I am’ – because my thoughts and emotions would automatically, immediately come up and I would react to another person’s words / behaviour…never KNOWING that I can actually change the experience of myself. So, here – a part of me was in the cave of the mind, this part defined as ‘taking things personally’; so as long as I accept/allow a part of me to exist as ‘taking things personally’ – whenever a person would speak with me/behave towards me a certain way and that resonates towards me, my mind: the potential for me to take things personally will always exist, because I accept/allow a part of me as ‘taking things personally to exist’…therefore becoming predictable in the sense of in similar situations / with similar people speaking / behaving in particular ways – to react in taking them personally.
例如:当我将事情个人化时,我相信“这是我是谁/如何所是/是什么”——因为我的想法和情绪会自动的、立刻出现,而我会对另一个人的字词/行为起反应……从不知道我实际上可以改变我自己的体验。因此,在这里——我的一部分处于心智的洞穴中,这部分定义为“将事情个人化”;因此只要我接受/允许我的一部分作为“将事情个人化”而存在——每当一个人会与我说话/以一种特定的方式朝向我行为,而那个共鸣朝向我、我的心智:对我来说去将事情个人化的可能性总是会存在,因为我接受/允许我的一部分作为“将事情个人化去存在”……因此变得可预见的从在相似情形/与相似的人说话/以特定的方式行为的意义上说——去在将他们个人化方面起反应。

So, the process is thus to change / transform this part of myself of ‘taking things personally’ into rather ‘seeing the words / behaviour through the eyes of the person, considering them’. This is the process of walking through the waterfall, out of the cave – as a part of you would then transform from always accepting/allowing to take things personally, to now standing in the shoes of another. So then, every time people speak / behave in certain ways and that resonates towards self – instead of the ‘taking things personally’ part of myself stepping forth, what now stands is ‘standing in the shoes another’ and instead support them rather than react to them.
The actual process through the waterfall is understanding the thoughts and emotions creating the ‘taking things personally’ part of myself, where they come from, why they exist, why I accepted them – to forgive and let go of the thoughts / reactions and instead make a decision to stand, be stable and change myself in the moment and how I respond in the moment. Herein, self EXPANDS – because previously: I was limited to only seeing my own thoughts / emotions in such moments – now, with moving beyond them, remaining stable and placing myself in the shoes of another – I SEE more, UNDERSTAND more about myself and others, because with taking that step back and out of my own mind, I now learn more about another – why they do / say what they do in moments, that it more defines them than it ever defined me, for example. So, it’s fascinating how much you LEARN about yourself as these parts of you EMERGE from the cave of the Mind through the waterfall of change into a self expansion within oneself, one’s relationship with others.
因此,过程因此是去把我自己的“将事情个人化”的这一部分改变/转变为宁愿“从这个人的视角看到字词/行为、考虑到他们”。这就是行走通过瀑布、走出洞穴的过程——作为我的一部分然后会转变从总是接受/允许将事情个人化,到现在站在另一个人的鞋子里。因此然后,每次人们以某种方式说话/行为而那个共鸣朝向自己——而不是我自己的“将事情个人化”部分走出来,现在什么站立是“站在另一个人的鞋子里”并且取而代之的支持他们而不是对他们起反应。
通过瀑布的实际过程是理解想法和情绪创造了我自己的“将事情个人化”部分,它们来自于哪里,为什么它们存在,为什么我接受它们——去宽恕并放开想法/反应,并且取而代之的作出一个决定去站立、是/成为稳定并改变我自己在这一刻和我在这一刻如何回应。于此,自我扩展——因为在以前:在这样的片刻我被限制到只看我自己的想法/情绪——现在,随着移动超越它们,保持稳定并把我自己放入另一个人的鞋子里——我看到更多、理解更多关于我自己和他人,因为随着那个后退一步并走出我自己的心智,我现在学习更多关于另一个人——例如,他们为什么在片刻中做/说他们所做的事情,这比它曾经定义我 更多定义了他们。因此这是奇妙的,你对你自己如同你的这些部分从心智的洞穴通过瀑布而出现学到多少关于在个人自己、个人与他人的关系中改变为一个自我扩展。

So, this process is not a change as in a ‘flip’ change, but a change as in how you transform, birth ‘dormant potentials’ within yourself and so EXPAND yourself to being / becoming so much more than the accepted and allowed limitations the controlling fear of consciousness impose on one, keeping one in the darkness of the mind to not see / realise and in fact live the potential within self that’s been suppressed. You just need to take that step to move THROUGH and BEYOND your thoughts and emotions and realise that there is a part, an awareness within yourself that can direct and change your thoughts and emotions for the betterment of you, your experience and your relationship with others.
So, again – I suggest, for those who are ‘sceptic’ – take a self honest moment with yourself, identify difficult / challenging things in your mind pertaining to thoughts, memories and emotions that have become a repetitive cycle you can see is compromising your experience, body / relationship with another and see what change emerge, how you transform yourself – showing yourself how change is a birthing process and how you can expand yourself with UNDERSTANDING how the mind, thoughts and emotions work with the ability to direct them and change them.
因此,这个过程并不是一种如同在一个“翻转”改变方面的改变,而是一个改变如同在你如何转变、诞生在你自己里面的“潜在潜能”方面并因此扩展你自己是/成为比所接受和允许限制控制意识体的害怕/恐惧强加到个人身上,保持个人在心智的黑暗中不去看见/领悟到并实际上活在自己里面已经被抑制的潜能 更多的。你只需要迈出这一步去移动通过并超越你的想法和情绪并领悟到有一部分、一个觉察在你自己里面可以为了你、你的体验和你与他人的关系的改善而指导并改变你的想法和情绪。
因此,再次——我建议,对于那些“怀疑论者”的人来说——拿起一个自我诚实的片刻与你自己在一起,识别在你心智中困难/挑战的东西关于已成为一个重复循环你可以看到是妥协了你的体验、身体/与他人的关系的想法、记忆和情绪,并看看什么改变出现、你如何转变你自己——展示出你自己改变如何是一个诞生的过程以及你可以如何随着理解心智、想法和情绪如何工作 有能力来指导它们并改变它们而扩展你自己。

In the next post I will continue with some practical examples of how exactly one’s awareness expand as you walk the process of self transformation, change and eventual birthing – the process of realising one’s potential and eventually living one’s utmost potential…
在下一个帖子中我将继续一些实际例子关于当你行走自我转变、改变和最终诞生的过程——领悟到个人的潜能并最终活个人的最大潜能的过程时……个人的觉察真确如何扩展……
高洪0221

帖子 高洪0221 »

The Paths that Lead us…
引导我们的路径……

Dec 02, 2014
2014年12月2日

网址:http://practical-desteni.blogspot.co.za ... ad-us.html

The Paths that Lead us…
引导我们的路径……
图片

I recently went on a Road trip to a family event with my brother and his partner. From where I live to the destination should have been a 6 – 7 hour drive max, but turned out into a 13 hour trip. The trip itself was not smooth-sailing – not at all. It was long, arduous, challenging and oftentimes alarming, with moments coming up within me wondering if we shouldn’t just turn back and go home…
Here’s the story of how I assisted and supported myself to deal with this unexpected experience which (eventually) turned out to be quite a fruitful adventure.
最近我和我的兄弟及他的伴侣一起去参加一个家庭活动的自驾游。从我住的地方到目的地应该最多是6-7小时的车程,但结果是一个13个小时的旅程。旅程本身并不是一帆风顺的——根本不是。它是很长、艰辛、具有挑战并且经常令人担忧的,有片刻在我里面出现想知道我们是不是应该掉头回家……
这里是我如何援助并支持我自己去处理这个意想不到的体验的故事,这(最终)结果是一次相当颇有成效的冒险。

We left in the morning around 08:30 am, estimating to arrive at our destination around 16:00 pm that same day – yet, by 16:00 pm we had not even managed to reach halfway. We’ve been on the road for a good 7 hours and the paths we took lead us in all sorts of other directions, except for the direction towards our destination. Here is a brief breakdown of what happened – mostly due to errors on our part…
About an hour’s worth of driving before reaching the halfway mark of our road trip – an accident occurred on the highway right in front of the town that was to be our halfway stop and so no cars had access to reach this town via the highway. The traffic officers were sending everyone through an alternate route, which in itself added almost another 2 hours to the trip. With this, the three of us decided to use GPS to see if we can find another shorter alternate route to get back onto the highway and drive the more direct route to our destination, hoping that the GPS would place us back onto the highway in a position where we’d miss the accident; essentially finding a way around the accident, back onto the highway instead of driving an entire alternate route. This did not work out.
我们早晨大约8:30出发,估计当天下午16点左右到达目的地——然而,到下午16点我们甚至还没有设法到达一半的路程。我们已经在路上走了整整7个小时,而我们所走的道路将我们引向各种其他的方向,除了朝向我们的目的地的方向。这里是一个发生了什么的简要介绍——主要是由于我们方面的错误……
在我们的自驾游到达一半标记之前大约一个小时的车程——一个交通事故发生在高速公路上就在我们中途停留的小镇的前面,而因此没有汽车可以通过高速公路到达这个小镇。交警在安排大家通过一条备用路线,这本身对旅途增加了差不多2个小时。有了这个情况,我们三人决定用GPS来看看是否我们可以找到另一条更短的备用路线以回到高速公路上并且开更直接的路线到我们的目的地,希望GPS会让我们回到高速公路上在一个位置在那里我们会错开事故;本质上找到一条绕过事故的道路、回到高速公路上,而不是开着一整条备用路线。这并不成功。
We ended up getting back onto the highway, but right behind the accident and so we parked the car on the highway and decided to wait it out…but after 2 hours of waiting and gathering information from the traffic / accident departments we realised we didn’t know how long we’d have to wait and so decided to turn back and drive the initial alternate route. Yet, driving back to the initial alternate route as the traffic officers directed would have also taken a lot of time and so we decided to consult the GPS once more to see if we can find a shorter route back to the alternate route than the roads we initially took…This did not work out. The GPS malfunctioned in rural / farm areas where we’d been driving, taking us into long, bendy, thin, barely drivable roads until there was a moment the GPS said to turn right and there was no right!!! This lead us to once again turn around – lay the GPS to rest, let go of wanting to make up for time and find shorter routes and return to the paths we know will lead us to the destination.
我们最后回到了高速公路,但就在事故的后面,而因此我们把车停在高速公路上并决定等它过去……但是在2个小时的等待和从交通/事故部门那里收集信息之后,我们意识到我们不知道我们必须等待多长时间,并因此决定折返和按最初的备用路线行使。然而,按照交通警官的指示开车回到最初的备用路线也会花费许多时间,而因此我们决定再一次查阅GPS去看看是否我们可以找到一条较短的路线回到备用路线而非我们最初走的路……这并没有成功。GPS在乡村/农场区域出现故障在那里我们一直在开车,把我们带到长长的、弯曲的、狭窄的、几乎无法行驶的道路上直到有一个片刻GPS说向右转而并没有右边!!!这让我们再次掉头——让GPS停止工作,放手想要弥补时间和找到较短的路线,并返回到我们知道会将我们带到目的地的的路径。

All of the above took us from about 08:30 in the morning until 15:00 – 16:00 in the afternoon, still not having reached our halfway mark! Because, when we eventually reached the initial alternate route – the alternate route had roads that haven’t been worked on for over 5 years…the roads were in a dire state of decay with so many holes / falling apart that all the cars / trucks from the highway were backed up bumper-to-bumper and weaving through these roads trying to find space to actually drive on…This in itself delayed us for almost 2 hours until we eventually between 17:00 – 18:00 reached the town as the halfway mark and from there it was smooth sailing except for minor delays where they were still working on the roads with only one lane available and had to wait between 15 – 20 minutes for cars from one direction to pass before cars from our direction could pass.
So, with all the accidents, taking shortcuts ending up delaying us even more, the condition of roads, traffic, wrong turns etc. – we eventually after 13 hours reached our destination! In the beginning, when we’d already been on the road for 7 hours with not reaching even our halfway mark I suggested we turn around and go home – but then again, what came up in me was “we’ve been through all of this, let’s push forward” and I’m grateful we did, because the weekend with family opened up / inspired many realisations in the relationship with myself and others for which I am grateful. So, the entire journey – through all the ups and downs was definitely worth it in the end…
上述所有这一切都使我们从早晨大约8:30直到下午15:00-16:00,仍然没有到达我们一半的路程!因为,当我们最终抵达最初的备用路线时——备用路线已经有5年多没有修缮了……这条道路处于一种可怕的破败状态有如此多的洞/支离破碎以至于所有高速公路上的汽车/卡车都一辆接一辆的堵得水泄不通而且蜿蜒穿过这些道路试图找到空间以实际上继续开车……这本身延误我们差不多2个小时直到我们最终在17:00-18:00之间抵达小镇作为中途的标记,并从那以后除了一些小的延误一切都很顺利,在那里他们仍然在道路上工作,只有一条车道可用,而且不得不等待15-20分钟让一个方向的车辆通过,然后我们方向的车辆才能通过。
因此,有所有这些事故,选取捷径最终延误我们甚至更多,道路的状况、交通、错误的拐弯等等——我们最终在13个小时之后抵达我们的目的地!一开始,当我们已经在路上走了7个小时甚至还没有到达半路时我建议我们掉头并回家——但然后再次,什么出现在我里面是“我们已经通过所有这一切,让我们继续前进”,而我很感激我们做的,因为与家人共度的周末打开/激发了许多领悟在与我自己和他人的关系中,对此我很感激。因此,整个旅程——通过了所有的起起落落最终肯定是值得的……

One of the first realisations I was looking at as we were driving was how much of life generally tends to be this way – many mistakes, wrong turns, falling, going into a certain direction only leading to nowhere and having to stop / change course, failing etc.; yet within this I’d say we don’t tend to enough focus on ourselves and what we can learn from this journey, this experience that is our lives. Where we more tend to focus on the things going wrong / bad or shall I rather say the things not going according to how we expect / initially plan them to – instead of focusing on who we are within and during this journey, this experience that is our lives. Because, during the initial first 7 hours – there was a moment where I embraced even the possibility that things could get worse, I played out the worst possible scenarios of what could have happened and had to be okay with it, knowing that whatever will come, I have me, I have my process, my self honesty and there’s much still on a personal level for me to face, to realise about me and life in general…so, I essentially had to accept the fact that we can never know where the paths in our lives will lead us, to not prejudge it, to not expect / anticipate or try and predetermine a certain path / journey – but maintain focus on who I am in every moment and what I am going to learn about me, my process and my life within whatever comes.
最早的领悟之一,当我们在开车时我在察看是,生活中有多少普遍倾向于是这样的——许多错误、错误的拐弯、跌倒、进入某个方向只是通往没有出路并且不得不停止/改变方向、失败等等;然而在这之中我会说我们倾向于足够专注于我们自己和我们可以从这个旅程中学习什么,这个体验就是我们的生活。在那里我们更倾向于关注出错/不好的事情或我应该说事情没有按照我们如何预期/最初计划它们的来进行——而不是专注于我们所是者/是谁在里面并在这个旅程期间,这个体验是我们的生活。因为,在最初的7个小时内——有一个片刻在那里我甚至拥抱事情可能变得更糟的可能性,我播出可能发生什么的最坏可能的情况,并且不得不接受它,知道无论什么会来到,我有我、我有我的进程、我的自我诚实并且对我来说仍然有许多在一个个人层面上要面对、要领悟关于我和一般生活的……因此,我本质上必须接受我们永远都不知道在我们生活中的道路会把我们带到哪里,不要预先判断它、不要期待/预期或试图和预先决定某个路径/旅程——但是保持专注于我所是者/我是谁在每一个片刻和在任何情况下我都要了解我、我的进程我的生活。

So, in the next post – I’ll continue with “the paths that lead us” – how from one perspective, we’ll take paths in our lives that’ll lead us into a particular direction, but at the same time, you can lead yourself through that path based on who you are and how you approach it…
因此,在下一个帖子中——我将继续“引导我们的路径”——如何从一个视角,在我们的生活中我们会走上一条路,那将引导我们到一个特定的方向,但同时,你可以引导你自己通过那个路径基于你是谁和你如何处理它……
回复