帖子: 246
注册时间: 周一 3月 26, 2012 3:44 pm

人类历史118:开始生命——将知识投入应用2

帖子 林丽梅 »

人类历史118:开始生命——将知识投入应用2

2007年10月3日

翻译:林丽梅 审核:Tanya

嗨,我是杰克,正好继续我已经完成的将知识和信息投入應用的视频。

要认识到,你所践行和应用的,你将等如你自己的经历实化和创造在你的世界里。换句话说,次元界的起始点曾是自我不诚实,在这自我不诚实里,我们通过这一整年体验和实化了这个自我不诚实,这影响了我们的进程并且,因此,不得不再次重头开始,而存在中的其他一切仍旧继续。

要理解生命等如属于平等一体的我们所是的而——存在。是我们没有坚站等如属于平等如一的生命,等如全体等如平等一体,“随波逐流”。 意思是:坚站等如与生命平等如一體并和生命一起等如生命参与进来,属于生命属于平等一体。

因此,生命存在——看,我们曾有那个机会,去站立等如生命属于生命属于平等一体,但是我们被“拒绝进入”,因为我们在被介绍了自我宽恕和自我应用的一年间,我们通过自己在整个参与和应用中的自我不诚实这个起始点拒绝了我们自己进入,将知识投入应用。

因此,因为你的起始点是出于自我诚实——意思是:你践行和应用这知识和自我诚实应用——你将在你的世界中等如你自己的实化和经历而体验到这特别的自我诚实;在这里面,你的体验等如你所是,进程的体验属于你所是等如全体如一等如生命等如平等。

注意——认识到并记住平等如一和属于你所是的生命,到来时就像是夜晚的小偷。因此,时常做好准备,等如你,在每一時刻;在每一个瞬间与诚实相伴。一旦你认识到:“哦,狗屎,我没有对自己诚实并且我能在我自己的体验和我的世界里看见这个,因为我最近正在实化自我不诚实因为我正在体验我的心智、想法、感觉和覆合的情绪,”立刻重头开始。放下一切,清理你自己,将一切从自己里面清空,然后你重新开始;与一个应用自我诚实的“新的時刻”在一起。

这就像,你吸气而你就删除你里面的一切;过去、现在、未来——一切。然后,你呼气而你再次从头开始:自我诚实,每一瞬间,自我宽恕。

不要重复我们犯过的错误只是继续通过一整年的时间然后需要发生范围广泛的事情你才能认识到:“狗屎,我不得不再次重头开始”。每一天重头开始,正如我已经指出的;每一片刻,每一天都是你的新的起始点。这一天是【为了】让你实化和表达你自己等如,在自我诚实中,在每一瞬间自我宽恕和自我应用。

非常感谢。

我是杰克。

HoM 118: Starting Life - Placing Knowledge into Application Part 2

03 October 2007

Hi , this is Jack, just to continue on the placing knowledge and information into application

video that I've done.

Realize that, that which you live and apply, you will manifest and create as the experience of

yourself in your world. In other words, the dime nsions' starting point was self - dishonesty, and in that self - dishonesty, we experienced and manifested that self - dishonesty throughout the entire year, influencing our process and, thus, having to start over again, while everything

else in existence still continued.

Understand that life as who we are of oneness and equality – exists. It is us that is not

standing as life of oneness and equality, as all as one as equal , ‘going with the flow’ –

meaning: standing as one as equal with life and participating w ith and as life, of life of

oneness and equality.

So, life exists – see , we had that opportunity, to stand as life of life of oneness and equality, but we were ‘ denied access’ because we denied ourselves access by our starting point being of dishonesty in our entire participation and application during the year we were introduced to self - forgiveness and self - application, placing knowledge and information into application.

Thu s, as your starting point is of self- honesty – meaning: you live and apply the knowledge and application of self- honesty – you'll experience that very self - honesty as the manifestation and experience of yourself in your world; and in that, the experience o f you as who you are, the experience of the process of who you are as all as one as life as equal.

Now – realize and remember that oneness and equality and life of who you are, comes like a thief in the night. So, always be prepared , as you, in every mom ent; be honest with you in every single moment. And if you realize: “Oh, shit, I'm not being honest with me and I can see it in the experience of myself and my world , because I'm currently manifesting self - dishonesty because I'm experiencing my mind, thoughts, feelings and emotions compounding ,” start over immediately. Drop everything, clear yourself, empty yourself from everything, and then you start again; with a 'new moment' of applying self- honesty.

It’s like, you breath e in and you just delete everything inside you; past, present, future – everything . And then, you breathe out and you start over again: self - honesty, every moment, self - forgiveness.

Don't make the same mistake we did and just continue through an entire year and something

extensive has t o happen before you realize : “Shit, I have to start over again”. Start over

every day, as I've indicated; every moment, every day is your new starting point. The day is [for] you to manifest and express you as , in self -honesty, self - forgiveness and self - application in every moment.

Thank you very much.

This is Jack.
回复