人类之神:物质/身体 -- 李小龙

高洪0221
帖子: 1217
注册时间: 周日 7月 26, 2015 11:20 am

Re: 人类之神:物质/身体 -- 李小龙

帖子 高洪0221 »

God of Man:The Physical - Part Eight (Section 14)
人类之神:物质/身体 -- 第8部分(第14节)

原文地址:http://desteni.org/desteni-material/blo ... ction-1-20

Daily Dimensional Diaries 14 – 22 October 2008:
God of Man – The Physical: Part Eight (1– 19)
Transcribed and typed by Bruce Lee through the Interdimensional Portal
Date : 14/10/2008
2008年 10月14-22日 每日维度/次元日记
人类之神——物质/身体:第8部分(1-19)
由李小龙通过跨次元门户抄录
日期:2008年10月14日

God of Man: The Physical: Part Eight (Section 14)
人类之神:物质/身体 -- 第8部分(第14节)

Written Words of Experience:
All our conversations end up going this route – starting with confrontation/conflict which ends up us both screaming/yelling at each other, me in absolute emotional/feeling turmoil as tears of anger and frustration rise up within me and me running off, blaming her for why I’m experiencing myself this way, that it’s her fault, she’s the problem in my life and that I’m the victim in it all.
写出体验的字词:
所有我们的谈话最终都走这条路——开始于对抗/冲突即最终我们两个都对着对方尖叫/喊叫,我处于绝对的情绪/感受混乱等如愤怒和挫败的眼泪升起在我里面而我跑出去了,为了为什么我以这种方式在体验我自己而责备她,这是她的错、她是问题在我的生活中,而且我是受害者在这一切之中。

Self Forgiveness:
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within the ‘all-knowing’ / ‘already knowing’ that conversations with my mother will end up going the exact same route of starting with confrontation/conflict, which ends up as us both screaming/yelling at each other and me in absolute emotional/feeling turmoil as tears of anger and frustration rise up within me, with me eventually running off.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to already in the beginning of the conversation with my mother, expectation of where it’ll eventually, inevitably lead to, because it happens/occurs/manifests exactly the same way always.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself during and after a confrontational/conflicting event/situation with my mother – to always react in emotional/feeling turmoil within, which I express/act out through yelling/screaming back which eventually, inevitably lead to me running off in tears of anger and frustration.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to always, during a confrontational event/situation with my mother – when my mother starts expressing herself as I experience her as ‘authority’ and starts yelling/screaming – to immediately going into ‘reaction-mode’ within myself as emotional/feeling turmoil and start expressing exactly towards her, as she is towards me, because of what I’m experiencing within me, due to the immediate reaction that take place as the surge of emotions/feelings rise up within me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame her for what I’m experiencing within me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that she is the cause for what I’m experiencing within me, therefore me blaming her for what I’m experiencing within me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience what I’m experiencing within myself as the surge of emotional/feeling turmoil, and me acting out in it through yelling/screaming as being her fault.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience her as being the problem in my life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience myself as ‘being the victim’ within it all, because of the experience within me, that she is the cause of everything that I experience within me during such a confrontational/conflicting event with her.
自我宽恕:
我宽恕我自己因为我接受和允许我自己去存在在“全知”/“已经知道”与我妈妈的交谈最终会走完全相同的开始于对抗/冲突的路径里面,即最后当我们两个都对彼此尖叫/喊叫而且我处在绝对的情绪/感受混乱中等如愤怒和挫败的眼泪升起在我里面,最终我跑掉了。
我宽恕我自己因为我接受和允许我自己去已经在与我妈妈交谈的一开始,存在在它最终将、必然通向哪里的预期中,因为它总是以完全相同的方式发生/出现/显化。
我宽恕我自己因为我接受和允许我自己在期间并在一个与我妈妈的对抗/冲突事件/情形之后——去总是起反应在情绪/感受混乱里面,即我通过喊叫/尖叫回去而表达/行动出来,即最终、必然导致我流着愤怒和挫败的眼泪跑掉了。
我宽恕我自己因为我接受和允许我自己去总是、在一个与我妈妈的对抗事件/情形期间——当我的妈妈开始表达她自己如同我把她体验为“权威”并开始喊叫/尖叫时——去立刻走进“反应模式”在我自己里面如同情绪/感受混乱并开始真确表达朝向她、如同她朝向我一样,因为我在体验什么在我里面,由于直接的反应发生如同情绪/感受的激增升起在我里面。
我宽恕我自己因为我接受和允许我自己去因为我在体验什么在我里面而责备她。
我宽恕我自己因为我接受和允许我自己去相信她是我在体验什么在我里面的原因,因此我因为我在体验什么在我里面而责备她。
我宽恕我自己因为我接受和允许我自己去体验我在体验什么在我自己里面如同情绪/感受混乱的涌起,而我行动出来在它之中通过喊叫/尖叫如同是她的错。
我宽恕我自己因为我接受和允许我自己去体验她如同是问题在我的生活中。
我宽恕我自己因为我接受和允许我自己去体验我自己如同“是受害者”在这一切之中,因为这个体验在我里面,即她是我所体验在我里面的一切东西的原因在这样一个与她的对抗/冲突事件期间。

Insight/Understanding/Realisation:
Questions:
What is being revealed of what I am accepting and allowing within me, with conversations between my mother and I, always going down the exact same route: Starting with confrontation/conflict which ends up us both screaming/yelling at each other, me in absolute emotional/feeling turmoil as tears of anger and frustration rise up within me and me running off?
What is being revealed of what I am accepting and allowing within me, through be experiencing myself as a ‘victim’ as thoughts of blame such as it’s her fault and that she’s the problem in my life manifest within me, directed towards her?
洞察/理解/领悟:
问题:
什么被揭示关于我在接受和允许什么在我里面,随着我妈妈与我之间的交谈,总是沿着完全相同的路径走下去:开始于对抗/冲突即最后我们两个都对彼此尖叫/喊叫,我处于绝对的情绪/感受混乱中等如愤怒和挫败的眼泪升起在我里面然后我跑掉了?
什么被揭示关于我在接受和允许什么在我里面,通过把我自己体验为一个“受害者”等如责备的想法,比如这是她的错而且她是问题在我的生活中 显化在我里面、直接朝向她?

Question 1:
What is being revealed of what I am accepting and allowing within me, with conversations between my mother and I, always going down the exact same route: Starting with confrontation/conflict which ends up us both screaming/yelling at each other, me in absolute emotional/feeling turmoil as tears of anger and frustration rise up within me and me running off?
1. Within the conversations with my mother ALWAYS GOING DOWN THE EXACT SAME ROUTE, begs the question: Why am I accepting and allowing the conversations with my mother to always go into and end up the exact same way? Constantly continuing to accept and allow myself to exist as and express exactly the same, leaving us both experiencing ourselves exactly the same – resolving nothing, only intensifying the emotions and feelings between us both, hindering our ‘relationship’ with and towards each other extensively?
2. Therefore – I haven’t stopped myself from accepting and allowing myself to continue participating in the surge of emotions/feelings which eventually compound to the extent wherein I act out the surge through yelling and screaming and thus, I am self-responsible for the route the conversation with my mother goes and ending up in a fight, with me yelling and screaming and eventually running off.
3. I also notice that in the beginning of such conversations, I already anticipate where it’ll lead to and eventually end. Again, why am I not stopping myself from going into the exact same expressed actions? I already know before hand where it’s going to lead to and eventually end if I accept and allow myself to react in and participate in emotions/feelings within me?
4. I realize that I’m the one to take self-responsibility for me here and no more accept or allow myself to justify my actions through using me mother’s particular expression as a reason for why I’m accepting and allowing myself to express/act in a certain manner/way.
问题1:
什么被揭示关于我在接受和允许什么在我里面,随着我妈妈与我之间的交谈,总是沿着完全相同的路径走下去:开始于对抗/冲突即最后我们两个都对彼此尖叫/喊叫,我处于绝对的情绪/感受混乱中等如愤怒和挫败的眼泪升起在我里面然后我跑掉了?
1. 在与我妈妈的交谈中总是沿着完全相同的路径走下去,回避问题实质:为什么我在接受和允许与我妈妈的交谈去总是走进并以完全相同的方式结束?不断持续的接受并允许我自己去作为其而存在并表达完全一样,让我们两个都体验我们自己完全一样——什么都没有解决,只是加强了情绪和感受在我们两个之间,广泛妨碍我们的“关系”与并朝向彼此?
2. 因此——我没有阻止我自己接受和允许我自己去继续参与进情绪/感受的涌起,即最终复合达到这种程度,在其中我行动出来这个涌起通过喊叫和尖叫,而因此我对 与我妈妈的交谈的路径去向并在一场战斗中结束,随着我喊叫并尖叫和最终跑掉了 负有自我责任。
3. 我也注意到在这种交谈的一开始,我已经预期它将通向和最终结束在哪里。再次,为什么我没有阻止我自己走进完全相同的表达的行动?我已经预先知道它将通向和最终结束在哪里 如果我接受和允许我自己去起反应在之中并参与进情绪/感受在我里面?
4. 我领悟到我是要对 我在这里和不再接受或允许我自己去辩解我的行动通过使用我妈妈的特定表达作为一个 为什么我在接受和允许我自己去以某个方式/方法表达/行动的原因 负起自我责任的那个人。

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to ask myself the question of why I am accepting and allowing conversations with my mother to always go into and end up in the exact same way.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize that I’m self responsible for constantly continuing to accept and allow myself to exist as and express exactly the same, leaving us both experiencing ourselves exactly the same.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize and see that such conversations with my mother within which I directly participate that always end up in a fight, resolve nothing and only worsens and intensifies the relationship between and towards myself and my mother.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see and realize the common sense within such conversations with my mother that always end up in a fight, compromising us both in the end – that within it always leading to and ending up in exactly the same way: Why am I not stopping if I already know/understanding where it’s going to lead to and eventually end up?
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize, that in essence, I have no right to become frustrated, angered and irritated within such conversations with my mother that always lead to and end up in and as the exact same way: Because I already anticipated where it’ll go – and still didn’t stop, but continued to exist as and express the exact same way I always do.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to stop myself from accepting and allowing myself to react in emotions/feelings the moment I anticipated where the conversation with my mother would lead to and eventually end up.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to apply and live my self-responsibility of me towards me and my mother as me, from no more accepting and allowing myself to participate in that within me, which I know where it’ll eventually lead to and end, through no more accepting and allowing myself to justify my actions through what my mother is expressing towards me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use blame as justification to hide my accepted and allowed self-dishonesty as direct participation in such conversations with my mother that always lead to and end up in the exact same way – through blaming her, to justify why I acted and expressed in certain specific manners/ways – when all the while it was all me, accepting and allowing myself to exist in and participate within accepted and allowed reactions of emotions/feelings of mind.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deliberately participate in conversations with my mother from within a starting point reaction of a surge of emotions and feelings – and then still deliberately accept and allow myself to blame it all on her, when the truth of it all – is that I am self-responsible and I accepted and allowed my emotional/feeling participation within it all directly and this have no right to blame it all on her.
我宽恕我自己因为我没有允许我自己去问我自己这个问题 关于为什么我在接受和允许与我妈妈的交谈去总是以完全相同的方式进入和结束。
我宽恕我自己因为我没有允许我自己去领悟到我对不断的继续接受和允许我自己去作为其而存在并表达完全一样,让我们两个都体验我们自己完全一样 负有自我责任。
我宽恕我自己因为我没有允许我自己去领悟和看见,这种与我妈妈的交谈在其中我直接参与 总是在一场战斗中结束,什么都没有解决而只是变得更糟和加剧关系在之间并朝向我自己和我的妈妈。
我宽恕我自己因为我没有允许我自己去看见和领悟到普同常识在这种与我妈妈的交谈中总是在一场战斗中结束,最终妥协我们两个人——即在它之中总是以完全一样的方式通向并结束:为什么我不停止如果我已经知道/理解了它将要通向并最终结束在哪里?
我宽恕我自己因为我没有允许我自己去领悟到,本质上,我没有权利去变得挫败、生气和激怒在这种与我妈妈的交谈中总是通向并结束在之中并等如完全一样的方式:因为我已经预期它将去哪里——并且仍然不停止,而是继续作为其而存在并表达我总是做的完全一样的方式。
我宽恕我自己因为我没有允许我自己去阻止我自己接受并允许我自己去起反应在情绪/感受中,这一刻我预期与我的妈妈的交谈会通向并最终结束在哪里。
我宽恕我自己因为我没有允许我自己去应用并活我对我的自我责任朝向我和我的妈妈等如我,从不再接受和允许我自己去参与进那一切在我里面,即我知道它最终将通向并结束在哪里,通过不再接受和允许我自己去辩解我的行动通过我的妈妈正在表达什么朝向我。
我宽恕我自己因为我接受和允许我自己去使用责备作为辩解去隐藏我的接受和允许的自我不诚实如同直接参与进这种与我妈妈的交谈中总是以完全一样的方式通向并结束——通过责备她、去辩解为什么我以某些特定的方式/方法行动和表达——当始终这全都是我,接受和允许我自己去存在在之中并参与在接受和允许的心智的情绪/感受的反应之中。
我宽恕我自己因为我接受和允许我自己去故意参与进与我妈妈的交谈中从一个出发点反应的一个情绪和感受的涌起里面——并然后仍然故意接受和允许我自己去全都归咎于她,当这一切的真相——正是我 是自我责任并且我接受并允许我的情绪/感受直接参与在这一切之中,而且这无权将一切归咎于她。

Question 2:
What is being revealed of what I am accepting and allowing within me, through be experiencing myself as a ‘victim’ as thoughts of blame such as it’s her fault and that she’s the problem in my life manifest within me, directed towards her?
5. I am creating myself to experience myself as the ‘victim’ through manifesting thoughts of blame towards her such as it being ‘her fault’ and that ‘she’s the problem in my life.’
6. Therefore, creating myself as the ‘victim’ through manifesting thoughts of blame towards my mother is self-dishonest and only accepting and allowing myself to deceive myself.
7. I have looked at the construct of blame: Me stating that SHE’S the fault and that SHE’S the problem in my life actually reflect within me, that it is ME that is mistaken and that I am my own ‘problem’ in my life as it is me that is directly self responsible for what I experience within me and my world and it is me that is the directive principle of me in my world.
8. Therefore, in me acting in deliberate self-dishonesty through creating myself to be the victim through manifesting thoughts of blame towards my mother – indicates me attempting to regain my composure through utilizing my mother as a point to exert out all of my suppressions – of not standing up and taking responsibility for me, but accepting and allowing myself to continue existing in deliberate self-dishonesty.
9. Thus, I’m using the creation of me as a victim through manifesting blame towards another – to continue existing in and as my self-defined dishonesty of ‘acting out in suppressed emotions/feelings’ to/towards another.
10. Therefore, in self honesty: I am not the victim, I am the accepted and allowed cause of such experienced with my mother as how it always end up – because of my direct accepted and allowed participation in always expressing/reacting towards her in the exact same way.
问题2:
什么被揭示关于我在接受和允许什么在我里面,通过把我自己体验为一个“受害者”等如责备的想法,比如这是她的错而且她是问题在我的生活中 显化在我里面、直接朝向她?
5. 我在创造我自己去把我自己体验为“受害者”通过显化了责备的想法朝向她 比如这是“她的错”而且“她是问题在我的生活中”。
6. 因此,把我自己创造为“受害者”通过显化了责备的想法朝向我妈妈,是自我不诚实并且只接受和允许我自己去欺骗我自己。
7. 我察看责备的结构:我声称她是错误而且她是问题在我的生活中,实际上反映在我里面,即是我是错误而且我是我自己的“问题”在我的生活中,因为就是我是直接对我体验到什么在我和我的世界里面负有自我责任,并且正是我是我的指导原则在我的世界里。
8. 因此,在我以故意的自我不诚实行事之中通过把我自己创造成受害者、通过显化了责备的想法朝向我的妈妈——表明我企图恢复我的镇静通过把我妈妈用作一个去发泄出所有我的抑制的点——属于不站立起来和为我负责,而是接受并允许我自己去继续存在于故意的自我不诚实中。
9. 因此,我在利用我的创造作为一个受害者通过显化责备朝向另一个人——去继续存在于之中并等如我的自我定义的不诚实关于“在抑制的情绪/感受中行动出来”对/朝向另一个人。
10. 因此,在自我诚实中:我不是受害者,我是这个接受并允许这种与我妈妈在一起的体验的原因如同它总是如何结束——因为我的直接接受并允许参与进总是以完全相同的方式在表达/起反应朝向她。

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize, that I am accepting and allowing myself within deliberate self-dishonesty – create myself to be a victim through deliberately manifesting thoughts of blame towards my mother such as she being the fault and the problem in my life.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize, that I am only deceiving myself through accepting and allowing myself to create myself to be a ‘victim’ through manifesting deliberate thoughts of blame towards my mother as a deliberate accepted and allowed self-dishonest participated act of me.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to self-honestly realize that it is indeed not my mother’s fault and that she’s indeed not the problem in my life – but that I am the one that is mistaken, that is my own problem and that blame directed towards her – reflects what I am accepting and allowing of myself within me.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to self honestly see, realize and understand, that it is me that is self-responsible for what I experience within me and my world – no-one is the cause of me within myself – I accept and allow myself to exist as what I do and experience what I am within me and my world.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understanding that I am using my mother as a point to exert out all of my inner accepted and allowed suppressed emotions/feelings through in deliberate self-dishonesty, creating myself as a victim within manifesting thoughts of blame towards her – to hide my accepted and allowed self-dishonesty of not taking self responsibility for me and stopping myself from accepting and allowing myself to participate in reactions of emotions/feelings within me.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize, that I am using the creation of me as a victim through manifesting blame towards another – to continue existing in and as my self-defined dishonesty of ‘acting out in suppressed emotions/feelings’ to/towards another.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to be self-honest with regards to me actually really not being a victim in it all - I am the accepted and allowed cause of such experiences with my mother as how it always end up – because of my direct accepted and allowed participation in always expressing/reacting towards her in the exact same way
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist and define me as ‘a victim’ through blaming what I accept and allow to exist within me, and of me towards another – to so in such a self-manipulation tactic, accept and allow myself to continue existing and hiding in accepted and allowed self-dishonesty of participation in reactions and acting in such reactions in always the exact same way.
我宽恕我自己因为我没有允许我自己去领悟到,我在接受和允许我自己在故意的自我不诚实中——把我自己创造成一个受害者通过故意显化了责备的想法朝向我的妈妈 比如她是错误和问题在我的生活中。
我宽恕我自己因为我没有允许我自己去领悟到,我只是在欺骗我自己通过接受并允许我自己去把我自己创造成一个“受害者”通过显化了故意责备的想法朝向我的妈妈作为我的一个故意接受和允许自我不诚实的参与行为。
我宽恕我自己因为我没有允许我自己去自我诚实的领悟到,这的确不是我妈妈的错而且她的确不是问题在我的生活中——但是我是错误的那一个,是我自己的问题,而且责备直接朝向她——反映了我在接受和允许我自己的什么在我里面。
我宽恕我自己因为我没有允许我自己去自我诚实的看见、领悟和理解,就是我为我体验到什么在我和我的世界里面负有自我责任——没有一个人是我在我自己里面的原因——我接受并允许我自己去作为我做什么并体验我是什么在我和我的世界里面而存在。
我宽恕我自己因为我没有允许我自己去看见、领悟和理解到,我在把我妈妈用作去发泄出所有我的内在接受并允许抑制的情绪/感受的一个点,通过在故意的自我不诚实中,把我自己创造为一个受害者在显化了责备的想法朝向她之中——去隐藏我的接受和允许没有为我负起自我责任的自我不诚实 和阻止我自己接受和允许我自己去参与进情绪/感受的反应在我里面。
我宽恕我自己因为我没有允许我自己去领悟到,我在利用我的创造作为一个受害者通过显化责备朝向另一个人——去继续存在于之中并等如我的自我定义的不诚实关于“在抑制的情绪/感受中行动出来”对/朝向另一个人。
我宽恕我自己因为我没有允许我自己是/成为自我诚实的关于实际上我真的不是一个受害者在这一切之中——我是这个接受并允许这种与我妈妈在一起的体验的原因如同它总是如何结束——因为我的直接接受和允许参与进总是以完全相同的方式在表达/起反应朝向她。
我宽恕我自己因为我接受和允许我自己去存在并把我定义为“一个受害者”通过责备我接受和允许什么存在在我里面、并属于我朝向另一个人——去如此在这样一个自我操纵策略中,接受并允许我自己去继续存在并隐藏以接受和允许自我不诚实的参与进反应并总是以完全相同的方式在这种反应中行动。

Practical Corrective Action to be taken:
Question:
How am I to take self responsibility for me, to no more accept or allow myself to always act out and express my suppressed emotions/feeling towards my mother in the exact same way; and also so stop accepting and allowing myself to utilize the creation of me as a victim through manifesting thoughts of blame towards her to hide and protect my accepted and allowed self-dishonest existence?
I’m able to stop the entire experience as conversation with my mother always leading to and ending up in and as the exact same way – through simply in the beginning of the conversation when I anticipate the conversation leading into and as the exact same route – stopping myself from accepting and allowing myself to react in emotions/feelings – and speak here only in and as self honesty, stable here as breath = NO ACCEPTED AND ALLOWED REACTION.
From here I stop every and all ‘play-outs’ from how it always ended up – through changing me within the beginning of such a conversation.
要采取的实际改正行动:
问题:
我如何为我负起自我责任,去不再接受或允许我自己去总是以完全相同的方式行动出来并表达我的抑制的情绪/感受朝向我妈妈;而且因此停止接受并允许我自己去利用我的创造作为一个受害者通过显化了责备的想法朝向她去隐藏并保护我的接受和允许的自我不诚实存在?
我能够停止这整个体验等如与我妈妈的交谈总是通向并结束在之中并等如完全相同的方式——通过仅仅在交谈的开始当我预期交谈通往并等如完全相同的路径时——阻止我自己接受并允许我自己去在情绪/感受中反应——并只是说话在这里在之中并等如自我诚实、稳定在这里等如呼吸=不接受和允许反应。
从这里我停止每一个和所有的“播出”免于它总是如何结束——通过改变我在这样一个交谈的开始之中。

Therefore, to answer my own question with regards to why I haven’t stopped when I already knew/anticipated where the conversation will lead to and end – is because of me deliberately wanting to continue participating in my self-defined dishonesty of exerting my suppressed emotions/feelings out on my mother.
This is proved through me creating myself to be the victim through manifesting thoughts of blame towards her – when I know/understand that I’m self responsible for me and what I accept and allow to exist in me and experience within me and my world.
I am no more to accept/allow myself to create myself to be a victim through using thoughts of blame towards her – and take self-responsibility for my actions that I accept and allow to manifest as me through accepted and allowed continued participation in reactions existent of me as emotions/feelings.
因此,要回答我自己的问题关于为什么我没有停止当我已经知道/预期交谈将通向并结束在哪里时——是因为我故意想要继续参与进我的自我定义的不诚实关于把我抑制的情绪/感受发泄到我妈妈身上。
这个是证明,通过我把我自己创造成为受害者通过显化了责备的想法朝向她——当我知道/理解我是对我和我接受并允许什么存在在我之中并体验在我和我的世界里面 负有自我责任。
我不再接受/允许我自己去把我自己创造成一个受害者通过使用责备的想法朝向她——并对我的行动,即我接受和允许去显化为我通过接受并允许继续的参与进我作为情绪/感受的存在的反应 负起自我责任。

Taking self responsibility through no more accepting/allowing myself to participate and act out in emotions/feeling reactions – because I know the consequences it manifests for both myself and my mother.
I will no more accept/allow myself to justify my actions through hiding behind creating myself a victim and blaming my mother – using her actions as a means to justify the ends and immediately stop myself when I realize/see I’m deliberately acting irresponsibly in self dishonesty through acting out in emotions/feelings of mind.
I have already noted to myself that I will be investigating the accepted and allowed suppressions that I accept and allow myself to exert unto my mother – to stop such accepted and allowed deliberate self-dishonest self deception.
通过不再接受/允许我自己去参与并行动出来在情绪/感受反应中而负起自我责任——因为我知道它对我自己和我妈妈两个人显化的后果。
我将不再接受/允许我自己去辩解我的行动通过隐藏在背后把我自己创造成一个受害者并责备我的妈妈——用她的行动作为一个去证明结束的手段并立刻停止我自己,当我领悟/看到我在故意不负责任的行动在自我不诚实中通过在心智的情绪/感受中行动出来时。
我已经注意到我自己,我将调查接受并允许的抑制,即我接受并允许我自己去发泄到我妈妈身上的——去停止这种接受和允许的故意自我不诚实自我欺骗。

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to stop myself immediately from participating in reactions of emotions/feelings when I already in the beginning of the conversation anticipate and can detect where it may lead to and eventually end.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to adhere to my own forewarning within myself, from the perspective that I can already see where the conversation will lead to and eventually end, because of my accepted and allowed participation will actually stop myself from accepting and allowing myself to respond towards her in the ways and manners I always have, which directly influence the outcome of the conversation.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize, that the reason for why I haven’t stopped myself from acting in and expressing the exact same way as I always have within such conversations with my mother that always end up in a fight – because I didn’t want to, as it support my accepted and allowed self-defined self dishonesty of exerting my suppressed emotions/feelings out on another.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize, that in me stopping myself in the beginning of the conversation from accepting and allowing myself to participate in self-dishonest suppressed emotions/feelings – I change me and thus have the directive self-responsible ability – to change the outcome and experience of both me and my mother.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize, that in me creating myself to be a victim through manifesting thoughts of blame towards my mother – proves to me that I haven’t wanted to stop the conversations with my mother ending up in a fight manifesting the consequential experiences in us both – because such fights support my accepted and allowed self-defined self-dishonest existence of wanting to exert out my suppressed emotions/feelings unto another.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to take self-responsibility for my accepted and allowed self-dishonest expressed actions in emotions and feelings, but resorted to wanting to blame another and deliberately creating me to be the victim – to hide the trust of me and continue existing in my self-defined self-dishonesty existence of me.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to take self-responsibility for my accepted and allowed actions in word and deed through stopping me and changing me, when I know what the consequences will be if I accept and allow myself to give into old habits.
我宽恕我自己因为我没有允许我自己去立刻阻止我自己参与进情绪/感受的反应 当我已经在交谈的一开始就预期并可能察觉它也许通向并最终结束在哪里。
我宽恕我自己因为我没有允许我自己去坚持我自己的预先警告在我自己里面,从这个视角来看我可能已经看到交谈将通向并最终结束在哪里,因为我的接受和允许的参与将实际上阻止我自己接受并允许我自己去以我总是有的方法和方式起反应朝向她,这直接影响交谈的后果。
我宽恕我自己因为我没有允许我自己去领悟到,为什么我没有阻止我自己行动在之中并表达完全相同的方式如同我总是有的在这种与我妈妈的交谈中、即总是以一场战斗结束 的原因是——因为我不想这样做,因为它支持我的接受和允许的自我定义的自我不诚实关于把我抑制的情绪/感受发泄到另一个人身上。
我宽恕我自己因为我没有允许我自己去领悟到,在我之中阻止我自己在交谈的一开始接受和允许我自己去参与进自我不诚实的抑制的情绪/感受——我改变我并因此有指导自我负责的能力——去改变我和我的妈妈两个人的结果和体验。
我宽恕我自己因为我没有允许我自己去领悟到,在我之中把我自己创造成一个受害者通过显化了责备的想法朝向我的妈妈——向我证明了,我不想要停止与我妈妈的交谈在一场战斗中结束显化了后果的体验在我们两个之中——因为这种战斗支持我的接受并允许的自我定义的自我不诚实存在关于想要把我抑制的情绪/感受发泄到另一个人身上。
我宽恕我自己因为我没有允许我自己去对我的接受和允许的自我不诚实的表达行为在情绪和感受中 负起自我责任,而是诉诸于想要责备另一个人并故意把我创造成受害者——去隐藏我的信任并继续存在在我的自我定义的自我不诚实我的存在中。
我宽恕我自己因为我没有允许我自己去对我的接受和允许的行为在言语和行动上负起自我责任,通过停止我并改变我,当我知道后果将是什么如果我接受并允许我自己去沉湎于旧习惯。

Bruce L.
(Edited by: Darryl Thomas)
李小龙
(编辑:Darryl Thomas)
高洪0221

帖子 高洪0221 »

God of Man:The Physical - Part Eight (Section 15)
人类之神:物质/身体 -- 第8部分(第15节)

由李小龙通过跨次元门户抄录

God of Man: The Physical: Part Eight (Section 15)
人类之神:物质/身体 -- 第8部分(第15节)

Written Words of Experience:
And when this happens, I know she’s won, because she got me to tears again.
写出体验的字词:
当这一切发生时,我知道她赢了,因为她又让我哭了。

Self Forgiveness:
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience my mother winning and me losing, because of me starting to cry within the surge of emotions/feelings that rise up within me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience my mother as ‘winning,’ because of me believing that she’s the cause, the problem of me crying, the emotional/feeling turmoil that rises up within me, and because of this – she’s ‘won,’ because I believe that ‘she’s the one that got me to tears.’
自我宽恕:
我宽恕我自己因为我接受和允许我自己去体验我的妈妈赢了而我输了,因为我开始哭泣在升起在我之内的情绪/感受的涌起里面。
我宽恕我自己因为我接受和允许我自己去体验我妈妈如同“赢了”,因为我相信她是我哭泣、情绪/感受混乱升起在我里面的原因、问题,而且因为这个——她“赢了”,因为我相信“她是那个让我哭泣的人。”

Insight/Understanding/Realisation:
Questions:
What is being revealed of what I am accepting and allowing within me through manifesting the thought, ‘I know SHE’S WON’?
What is being revealed of what I am accepting and allowing within me, through manifesting blame towards her of it being her fault that SHE’S got me to tears AGAIN?
洞察/理解/领悟:
问题:
什么被揭示关于我在接受和允许什么在我里面,通过显化了想法“我知道她赢了”?
什么被揭示关于我在接受和允许什么在我里面,通过显化责备朝向她:这是她的错因为她又让我哭了?

Question 1:
What is being revealed of what I am accepting and allowing within me, through manifesting the thought ‘I know SHE’S WON’?
1. That I am accepting and allowing myself to exist in ‘competition’ as the polarity-construct of win and lose.
2. That I within and during the experience with my mother accepted and allowed myself to exist within ‘competition’ – as wanting to ‘win the fight.
3. Because I experienced within me I ‘lost,’ I ‘walked out of the conversation running off in tears,’ the thought manifested within me that ‘she’s won’ – implying within this, that ‘I lost.’
4. ‘A battle of who can scream and yell louder and ‘hurt’ the other more’ through acting out in suppressed emotions/feelings – is the essence of such conflicting/confrontational events that end up in a fight, deliberate self-abuse unto self and another as self – wherein the one or the other must ‘take the brunt of it all’ – as the polarity-play out of inferiority and superiority as win or lose take place.
5. The statement ‘I know SHE’S WON’ – also spoken within deliberate spite of anger, due to me accepting and allowing myself to blame all of me and what I experience within me, unto her.
6. This anger existing within me, that manifested the spiteful thought ‘I know she’s won’ directed towards my mother within blame – is due to me actually knowing/understanding that I in my self-dishonesty, did not succeed to manipulate the situation to ‘have it go my way’ as I ‘wanted the outcome to end up in’ – and thus experienced this as ‘me losing the fight.’
7. Therefore, I was angry – actually angry with myself towards myself, because I didn’t succeed to manipulate my mother or the situation to have it go the way I wanted it to, and in my accepted and allowed self-dishonesty, directed this anger of me towards her in blame through manifesting the spiteful thought of: I know she’s won.’ Doing this to continue hiding my accepted and allowed self-dishonesty of attempting to and trying to manipulate another through acting out in reactions of emotions/feelings to have a situation play-out the way I want it to.
8. And because the situation did not play-out the way I wanted it to, within which I would’ve experienced myself being ‘satisfied’ with myself – I experienced the opposite of reacting in anger and hiding my accepted and allowed self-dishonesty through blame and spitefulness.
问题1:
什么被揭示关于我在接受和允许什么在我里面,通过显化了想法“我知道她赢了”?
1. 我在接受和允许我自己去存在于“竞争”中如同一个赢和输的极性建构。
2. 我在之中并在与我妈妈在一起的体验期间接受并允许我自己去存在于“竞争”中——如同想要“赢得这场战斗”。
3. 因为我在我里面体验我“输了”,我“从交谈中走出来哭着跑开了”,想法显化在我里面,即“她赢了”——意味着在这之中,是“我输了”。
4. “一场谁尖叫并喊叫得更响并‘伤害’对方更多的战斗”通过在抑制的情绪/感受中行动出来——是这种冲突/对抗事件在一场战斗中结束的本质,故意对自己和另一个人等如自己自我滥虐——在其中这个或另一个人必须“首当其冲”——如同低下/次等与优越/高等的极性播出等如赢与输的发生。
5. 这个陈述“我知道她赢了”——也在故意怀恨的愤怒中说话,因为我在接受和允许我自己去把我的一切和我体验到什么在我里面,责怪到她身上。
6. 这个愤怒存在在我里面,显化怀恨的想法“我知道她赢了”直接朝向我的妈妈在责怪之中——是因为实际上我知道/理解我在我的自我不诚实中,没有成功操纵情形去“让它按我的方式前进”如同我“想要的最终结果”——并因此将它体验为“我输了这场战斗”。
7. 因此, 我生气——实际上对我自己朝向我自己生气,因为我没有成功的操纵我的妈妈或情形去让它按我想要它的方式发展,而在我的接受和允许的自我不诚实中,把我的愤怒直接朝向她在责怪中,通过显化了怀恨的想法:“我知道她赢了”。这样做以继续隐藏我的接受和允许的企图并试图操纵另一个人的自我不诚实,通过在情绪/感受的反应中行动出来去让一个情形按我想让它的方式播出。
8. 而因为情形没有按我想让它的方式播出,在其中会体验我自己是对我自己“满意”的——我体验到相反的生气的反应并通过责怪和怀恨隐藏我的接受和允许的自我不诚实。

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as competition as the polarity-construct of win and lose.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to within and during the conversation with my mother, participated within the starting point of competition as ‘wanting to win the fight.’
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to manifest and define and within the definition exist as the construct of competition as win and lose, according to and as manifested outside experiences that take place in my world separate from me, such as having fights with my mother.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize that within manifesting the thought ‘I know she’s won,’ I’m implying of myself that I have ‘lost.’
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define ‘losing’ as me running off in tears and be the one that walk away in a surge of emotional/feeling reactions from a confrontation with my mother that turned into a fight.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to within the accepted and allowed existence and definition of me as ‘competition’ within the construct of ‘win and lose.’ I believed that my mother is the one that ‘won,’ because I was the one that ran off in, perceiving myself to be the one that was ‘affected more’ because of the fight and therefore I was the one that ‘lost.’
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize, that the ‘essence’ of such conflicting /confrontational events with my mother that always turn into and end up as a fight – exists as a ‘battle’ of who can scream and yell more vigorously and act out and act in their suppressed emotions/feelings exerted out unto another, to the utmost extent – to see who can ‘harm’ the other most.
我宽恕我自己因为我接受和允许我自己去存在在里面并等如竞争等如赢与输的极性建构。
我宽恕我自己因为我接受和允许我自己去在里面并在与我妈妈的交谈期间,参与进竞争的出发点中如同“想要赢得这场战斗”。
我宽恕我自己因为我接受和允许我自己去显化和定义并在定义里面作为竞争的建构如同赢与输而存在,依据并等如显化的外部体验发生在我的世界里与我分离开来,比如与我的妈妈有战斗。
我宽恕我自己因为我没有允许我自己去领悟到,在显化了想法“我知道她赢了”之中,我在暗示我自己我已经“输了”。
我宽恕我自己因为我接受和允许我自己去定义“输了”,当我哭着跑开、并且 是在一个情绪/感受反应的涌起中从一个与我妈妈的交谈即变成了一场战斗中走开的那个人。
我宽恕我自己因为我接受和允许我自己去在接受并允许我作为“竞争”的存在和定义在“赢与输”的建构里面。我相信我的妈妈是“赢了”的那个人,因为我是跑掉了的那个人,感知我自己是“受到影响更多”的那个人,因为这场战斗和因此我是“输了”的那一个。
我宽恕我自己因为没有允许我自己去领悟到,这种与我妈妈的冲突/对抗事件总是变成并作为一场战斗结束 的“本质”——作为一场谁可以更加有力的尖叫和喊叫并行动出来和在他们抑制的情绪/感受中行动发泄到他人身上、达到最大程度 的“战斗”而存在——去看看谁能“伤害”对方最大。

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize, that accepted and allowed participation from my part within such fights wherein I act out and act in my accepted and allowed self-dishonest emotional/feeling tantrums – is accepted and allowed self-abuse and abuse of another as me – as such events bring nothing but unnecessary compromise for both involved and is but an opportunity for me to support my accepted and allowed self-dishonest existence of abusing another as me – through using them as a means to exert out all of my accepted and allowed suppressions.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize, that such ‘fights’ with my mother is but the manifested accepted and allowed polarity-play out of inferiority and superiority as what I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as – within the game played of competition as win or lose to which I have also accepted and allowed myself to define me as – wherein the polarity existence of superiority and inferiority of me – attempt to ‘battle it out’ within the game of competition as win or lose towards another as me.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize that the statement manifested within me of ‘I know SHE’S WON’ was manifested from within the starting point of spite originating from anger within me – created through my accepted and allowed deliberate act of blaming all that I experience within me and my world unto her.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize, that the origin of the anger within me, from which I manifested the thought towards my mother in spitefulness through the construct of blame – is because of me not succeeding within manipulating my mother and the situation to have it turn out the way I wanted it to – meaning to win, and because I didn’t win, I experienced me ‘losing the fight’ which manifested the origin of anger within me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react in anger within me and direct this anger in spitefulness towards my mother through wanting to blame her, when all the while, the anger existent within me – was a tantrum I throw as an further attempt to manipulate, because I didn’t win the fight, because it didn’t go MY way, the I way I wanted it to go – to so satisfy my own accepted and allowed self-dishonest ego.
我宽恕我自己因为我没有允许我自己去领悟到,接受和允许从我这方面参与进这种战斗之中,在其中我行动出来并行动在我的接受和允许的自我不诚实的情绪/感受发脾气当中——是接受和允许的自我滥虐和滥虐他人等如我——因为这种事件什么也没有带来而是对所涉及的双方都是不必要的妥协,并且对我来说只是一个机会去支持我的接受和允许的滥虐另一个人等如我的自我不诚实存在——通过利用他们作为一个手段去把所有我的接受和允许的抑制发泄出去。
我宽恕我自己因为我没有允许我自己去领悟到,这种与我妈妈的“战斗”只是显化的接受并允许了低下/次等和优越的极性播出等如我接受和允许我自己去作为什么而存在——在所玩的竞争等如赢或输的游戏当中,以其我也已经接受和允许我自己去把我自己定义为——在其中我的优越和低下/次等的极性存在——企图“打出胜负”在竞争等如赢或输的游戏里面朝向另一个人等如我。
我宽恕我自己因为我没有允许我自己去领悟到,愤怒的起源在我里面,从中我显化想法朝向我的妈妈在怨恨中通过责怪的构造——是因为我在操纵我的妈妈和情形去让它结果是我想要的方式 方面没有成功——意思是赢,而且因为我没有赢,我体验到我“输了这场战斗”即显化愤怒的起源在我里面。
我宽恕我自己因为我接受和允许我自己去在愤怒中起反应在我里面并直接把这个愤怒在怨恨中朝向我的妈妈通过想要责怪她,当自始至终,愤怒存于我里面——是我在发脾气如同一个进一步的企图操纵,因为我没有赢得这场战斗,因为它没有按我的方式、按我想要的方式前进——去这样满足我自己的接受并允许的自我不诚实的自我意识。

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize, that I deliberately react in anger within myself, manifesting this anger as blame directed towards my mother in spitefulness – to continue hiding my accepted and allowed self-dishonesty of attempting to and trying to manipulate another through acting out in reactions of emotions/feelings to have a situation play-out the way I want it to.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize, that the deliberate action of me reacting in anger and hiding my accepted and allowed self-dishonesty through blame and spitefulness only because my attempt at manipulating the situation and my mother to have the event play-out the way I wanted it to- was an opposite-polarity manifestation of myself as how I would’ve experienced myself if I succeeded to manipulate my mother and the situation with it going the way I wanted it to - I would’ve experienced satisfaction, satisfying my self-dishonest ego of manipulation.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize, that I would’ve experienced satisfaction if my attempt at manipulating my mother through reactive emotions and feelings and acting out in them succeeded, because I would’ve then ‘won the fight’ wherein she’d give into my accepted and allowed self-dishonest manipulation tactics.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize, that because I didn’t ‘win the fight’ – I was angry at myself, towards myself because my self-dishonest manipulation-tactics didn’t work – hence the frustration also manifesting within me – because I didn’t ‘get my way’ and the anger as blame and spitefulness directed towards her within me, because she didn’t ‘give in’ to my self-dishonest maneuvers.
我宽恕我自己因为我没有允许我自己去领悟到,我故意在愤怒中起反应在我自己里面,显化了这个愤怒等如责怪直接朝向我的妈妈在怨恨中——去继续隐藏我的接受和允许的企图并试图操纵另一个人的自我不诚实,通过在情绪/感受的反应中行动出来去让一个情形按我想要的方式播出。
我宽恕我自己因为我没有允许我自己去领悟到,我在愤怒中起反应并隐藏我的接受和允许的自我不诚实通过责怪和怨恨的故意行动,只因为我的企图操纵情形和我的妈妈去让事件按我想要的方式播出——是一个我自己的相反极性显现如同我会如何体验我自己如果我成功地操纵我的妈妈和情形让它按照我想要的方式发展——我会已经体验到满意,满足了我的自我不诚实的操纵的自我意识。
我宽恕我自己因为我没有允许我自己去领悟到,我会已经体验到满意如果我企图操纵我的妈妈通过反应的情绪和感受并在它们之中成功地行动出来,因为然后我会“赢得这场战斗”,在其中她会屈从于我的接受和允许的自我不诚实操纵策略。
我宽恕我自己因为我没有允许我自己去领悟到,因为我没有“赢得这场战斗”——我对我自己、朝向我自己生气,因为我的自我不诚实操纵策略没起作用——因此挫败也显化在我里面——因为我没有“得到我的方式”,而愤怒等如责怪和怨恨直接朝向她在我里面,因为她没有“屈从”于我的自我不诚实策略。

Question 2:
What is being revealed of what I am accepting and allowing within me, through manifesting blame towards her of it being her fault that SHE’S got me to tears AGAIN?
9. Within the question already exist the response: Blame – this is but another manifestation of the exact same origin as accepted and allowed blame directed towards another as my mother as an attempt to hide the directive principle of me as taking self responsibility for what I am accepting and allowing to exist, create and manifest in me.
10. I realize and see in self honesty as me here – that it is indeed not my mother’s fault in bringing me to tears. I bring myself to tears through accepting and allowing myself to participate and continue participating in reactions of emotions/feelings that eventually compound and intensify to the extent wherein I act out in them through crying, yelling and screaming.
11. At the same time, I now see and understand, that I’ve been utilizing ‘crying’ as a manipulation tactic as an attempt to ‘sway my mother into giving into how I want the conversation to go to have it be the way I want it to be.’
12. Further, I understand that blame is but an attempt to hide and continue my accepted and allowed self-dishonesty, as for example, with me stating ‘that it’s her fault, that she’s got me to tears’ actually reflects back to me accepting and allowing myself to be the cause of why I am accepting and allowing myself to cry in the first place.
问题2:
什么被揭示关于我在接受和允许什么在我里面,通过显化责备朝向她:这是她的错因为她又让我哭了?
9. 在问题里面已经存在回答:责备——这只是另一个完全一样的起源的显现,当接受并允许责备直接朝向另一个人等如我的妈妈作为一个企图隐藏我如同对我在接受和允许什么存在、创造并显化在我之中负起自我责任 的指导原则。
10. 我领悟并看到在自我诚实中等如我在这里——在让我流泪方面这的确不是我妈妈的错。我让我自己哭泣通过接受并允许了我自己去参与并继续参与进情绪/感受的反应中,最终复合并加强到达这种程度,在其中我通过哭泣、喊叫和尖叫而在它们之中行动出来。
11. 同时,现在我看到并理解,我一直利用“哭泣”作为一种操纵策略作为一个企图去“影响我妈妈成为屈从于我想要交谈如何使它以我想要的方式进行”。
12. 进一步,我理解到责备不只是一个企图隐藏和继续我的接受和允许的自我不诚实,当例如,随着我声明“这是她的错,是她让我哭了”实际上反映回给我接受和允许了我自己是/成为为什么我在接受并允许我自己首先要哭泣的原因。

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize, that in the questions I ask – already exists the response of the insight/understanding/realization – because in me having the ability to ask the question, actually implies that I already have the response as insight/understanding/realization.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize that stating, ‘she got me to tears again’ is but another derivative of the exact same origin as the accepted and allowed definition of me as blame, in manifesting such blameful thoughts towards another, because of me not standing up in taking self-responsibility of the directive principle of me that is me here – but accepting and allowing myself to hide my accepted and allowed self-dishonesty through blame.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize that I deliberately use blame as exerting accepted and allowed emotions/feelings existent within me unto another in my mind of thoughts – because of me not taking self-responsibility for what I am accepting and allowing to exist, create and manifest within me of me by me and me alone.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to self honestly recognize and see that it is not my mother that is the one bringing me to tears – I manifest me as crying through accepting and allowing myself to participate in reactions existent of me in me and continuing to accept and allow myself to participate in such reactions, which eventually, through my accepted and allowed continued participation compound to the extent wherein it manifest as crying.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to self honestly see, recognize and realize that I have been deliberately utilizing crying as a manipulation tactic as an attempt to ‘sway my mother into giving into how I want the conversation to go to have it be the way I want it to be.’
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to self honestly see, realize and recognize that I then deliberate continue to participate in reactions existent within me of me to the point of manifesting it in the formed physical expression of crying – to deliberately utilize this as a method of manipulating another – to give into my manipulation-tactic through and as crying, yelling and screaming within reactions of compounded emotions/feelings.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize, that I have been utilizing blame deliberately as an attempt to hide me from myself as my own accepted and allowed self-dishonesty – as blame actually reflects me back to myself directly, within for example me blaming my mother stating ‘it’s her fault, that she’s the one bringing me to tears’ – when all the while it is me that is the cause of how and why I am accepting and allowing myself to cry in the first place.
我宽恕我自己因为我没有允许我自己去领悟到,在我提出的问题中——已经存在洞察/理解/领悟的回答——因为在我之中有能力去提出问题,实际上意味着我已经有了回答如同洞察/理解/领悟。
我宽恕我自己因为我没有允许我自己去领悟到这个陈述“她又让我哭了”只是另一个完全相同起源的衍生物 等如接受并允许我的定义如同责备、以显化这种应受责备的想法朝向另一个人,因为我没有站立起来以负起我的指导原则的自我责任即是我在这里——而是接受并允许了我自己去通过责备隐藏我的接受和允许的自我不诚实。
我宽恕我自己因为我没有允许我自己去领悟到我故意使用责备作为把接受并允许存在于我里面的情绪/感受发泄到另一个人身上在我心智的想法中——因为我没有对我在接受和允许什么存在、创造并显化在我里面属于我经由我并且我独自一人 负起自我责任。
我宽恕我自己因为我没有允许我自己去自我诚实地识别并看到并不是我的妈妈是这个让我流泪的人——我把我显化为哭泣通过接受并允许了我自己去参与进我的存在的反应在我之中并继续接受和允许我自己去参与进这种反应,这最终,通过我的接受和允许的继续参与复合到达一定程度,在其中它显化为哭泣。
我宽恕我自己因为我没有允许我自己去自我诚实地看见、识别并领悟到我一直在故意使用哭泣作为一个操纵策略作为一个企图去“影响我的妈妈到屈从于我想要交谈按照我所希望的方式进行”。
我宽恕我自己因为我没有允许我自己去自我诚实地看见、识别并领悟到我然后故意参与进存在于我里面的反应属于我到达显化了它在成形的哭泣的物质/身体表达中的这个点——去故意利用这个作为操纵另一个人的一种方法——以屈从我的操纵策略通过并等如哭泣、喊叫和尖叫在复合的情绪/感受的反应之中。
我宽恕我自己因为我没有允许我自己去领悟到,我一直故意利用责备作为一个企图以让我隐藏我自己作为我自己的接受和允许的自我不诚实——因为实际上责备把我直接反映回给我自己,在里面例如我责备我的妈妈声称“这是她的错,她是让我哭泣的那个人”——当始终正是我才是如何以及为什么我在接受并允许我自己起初哭泣的原因。

Question:
How am I to practically assist and support myself to no more accept or allow myself to continue existing within competition of win or lose which only fuel the definition of me of mind as superiority/inferiority?
How am I to practically assist and support myself to no more accept or allow myself to continue using anger, blame and spitefulness to hide my own accepted and allowed self-dishonesty – and stand up and take self responsibility for me?
How am I to practically assist and support myself to no more accept or allow myself to use deliberate crying through deliberate participation in reactions surging up within me?
要采取的实际改正行动:
问题:
我如何实际地援助并支持我自己去不再接受或允许我自己去继续存在在赢与输的竞争里面,这只是给我的心智的定义等如优越/次等加燃料?
我如何实际地援助并支持我自己去不再接受或允许我自己去继续使用愤怒、责备和怀恨来隐藏我自己的接受和允许的自我不诚实——并且站立起来和对我负起自我责任?
我如何实际地援助并支持我自己去不再接受或允许我自己去使用故意哭泣通过故意参与进涌起在我里面的反应中?

Question 1:
How am I to practically assist and support myself to no more accept or allow myself to continue existing within competition of win or lose which only fuel the definition of me of mind as superiority/inferiority?
Firstly, I specifically identify the origin of competition within me as the construct of win or lose and how this pertains to the self-definition of me as superiority and inferiority – to no more accept or allow myself to only initiate and participate within conversations with my mother created into a fight – because ‘I want to win and have it go my way.’ Utilizing the construct of competition to from this starting point – manipulates my mother to have her give into my indirectly stated demands.
(NOTE: I’ll be returning to this section at the end of this Process we’re moving through now – to give an practical example of how this is done)
问题1:
我如何实际地援助并支持我自己去不再接受或允许我自己去继续存在在赢与输的竞争里面,这只是给我的心智的定义等如优越/次等加燃料?
首先,我特定地识别竞争的起源在我里面等如赢或输的建构以及这个如何与我的自我定义等如优越和次等有关——去不再接受或允许我自己去仅仅发起并参与进与我妈妈的交谈之中创造成一场战斗——因为“我想要赢和让一切按我的方式前进。”利用竞争的建构去从这个出发点——操纵我的妈妈去让她屈从我间接提出的要求。
(注意:我将回到这个部分在这个我们正在移动通过的过程的结束时,现在——去给出一个这个如何被做的实际例子)

Though for the moment, I will no more accept or allow myself to engage in a conversation with my mother from within a starting point of reaction of emotions and feelings, because I now understand that in accepting and allowing myself to act and react in a starting point of emotions/feelings towards my mother – is the method I use to initiate the ‘competition construct as the fight of win or lose’ and I will no more accept or allow myself to support such a self-dishonest existence of me.
然而目前,我将不再接受和允许我自己去参与一个与我妈妈的交谈 从一个情绪和感受的反应的出发点中,因为现在我理解在接受并允许我自己去行动并反应在一个情绪/感受的出发点中朝向我的妈妈 当中——是这个方法我用来起动“竞争建构如同赢或输的战斗”,并且我将不再接受或允许我自己去支持这样一个自我不诚实的我的存在。

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to stop myself from existing as competition as the construct of win or lose, but continued to accept and allow myself to exist as such a definition – and then still accept and allow myself to blame an event on another, when I was a direct participant in it all due to my accepted and allowed starting point of me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to utilize the ‘competition’ as the existence of me to which I have defined me within the polarity of win and lose, from within this starting point that is me – manipulate my mother and events to have it go the way I want it to and have my mother give in to my indirectly stated demands.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to stop myself from accepting and allowing myself to engage in a conversation with my mother from within the starting point of me as reactions of emotions and feelings when I already before-hand know and understand, where it will lead to for both of us.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize, that I deliberately use reactions of emotions and feelings towards my mother, to initiate the competition construct of win or lose within me, existent of me and as me to which I have defined myself – as an deliberate manipulation tactic to have events flow and turn out the way I want them to.
我宽恕我自己因为我没有允许我自己去阻止我自己作为竞争等如赢或输的建构而存在,而是继续接受并允许我自己去作为这样一个定义而存在——并然后仍然接受和允许我自己去把一个事件归咎于另一个人,当我是一个直接的参与者 在这一切之中是因为我的接受和允许的我的出发点时。
我宽恕我自己因为我接受和允许我自己去利用“竞争”作为我的存在,以其我已经把我定义在赢和输的极性之中,从这个出发点里面正是我——操纵我的妈妈和事件去让它按照我想要的方式发展 并且让我妈妈屈从于我间接提出的要求。
我宽恕我自己因为没有允许我自己去阻止我自己接受和允许我自己去从我等如情绪和感受反应的出发点里面参与进一个与我妈妈的交谈,当我已经预先知道并理解 它将为我们两个通向哪里。
我宽恕我自己因为我没有允许我自己去领悟到,我故意使用情绪和感受的反应朝向我的妈妈,去起动赢或输的竞争建构在我里面、我的存在并等如我,以其我已经定义了我自己——如同一个故意的操纵策略去让事件按照我想要它们的方式流出和发生。

Question 2:
How am I to practically assist and support myself to no more accept or allow myself to continue using anger, blame and spitefulness to hide my own accepted and allowed self-dishonesty – and stand up and take self responsibility for me?
I have already looked at this particular point with regards to blame, in using blame as a means to hide my own accepted and allowed self dishonesty – that it is me bringing myself to tears and not my mother and that I am to return to this point to specifically investigate the construct of blame existent within me from within the starting point of anger. Wherein the anger is actually directed towards me – but hiding this through blame and spitefulness to continue existing in self dishonesty.
Though for the moment, I will no more accept or allow myself to blame or even participate in thoughts of blame through entering the self-dishonest act of spitefulness – because I know/understand that such blame is hiding a part/point of me that I project towards another – which is deliberate accepted and allowed self dishonesty – NO MORE!
问题2:
我如何实际地援助并支持我自己去不再接受或允许我自己去继续使用愤怒、责备和怀恨来隐藏我自己的接受和允许的自我不诚实——并且站立起来和对我负起自我责任?
我已经看到这个特定点关于责备,在使用责备作为一个手段去隐藏我自己的接受和允许的自我不诚实 当中——正是我让我自己哭泣而不是我的妈妈,而且我回到这个点来特定地调查责备的建构存在于我里面从愤怒的出发点里面。在其中实际上愤怒直接朝向我——而是隐藏这一切 通过责备和怀恨继续存在在自我不诚实之中。
然而目前,我将不再接受或允许我自己去责备或甚至参与进责备的想法通过进入怀恨的自我不诚实行为——因为我知道/理解这种责备在隐藏我的一部分/点即我投射朝向另一个人的——这是故意接受和允许的自我不诚实——不再!

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize, that this point of blame identified within the starting point of anger in utilizing spitefulness through stating that it is ‘my mother bringing me to tears’ – is but another derivative of the exact same starting point of blame that I use to hide my own accepted and allowed self dishonesty.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to continue existing in blame through spitefulness within the starting point of exerting, through such a method, my anger of me towards me, unto another – instead of immediately stopping myself.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize, that I am supporting my own accepted and allowed self dishonesty through creating tactics and methods within the starting point of self dishonesty to ensure my accepted and allowed existence as self dishonesty to which I have defined me and continued to accept and allow myself to exist – self abusing and self compromising me here and others as me deliberately within this – to only look out for and gain my own self interests.
我宽恕我自己因为我没有允许我自己去领悟到,这个责备的点被识别在愤怒的出发点里面以利用怀恨 通过陈述这是“我的妈妈让我哭泣”——只是另一个完全一样的责备的出发点的衍生物,即我用来隐藏我自己的接受和允许的自我不诚实。
我宽恕我自己因为我接受和允许我自己去继续存在在责备当中 通过怀恨在发泄的出发点里面,通过这样一种方法,我的愤怒朝向我、到另一个人身上——而不是立刻停止我自己。
我宽恕我自己因为我没有允许我自己去领悟到,我在支持我自己的接受并允许的自我不诚实通过创造了策略和方法在自我不诚实的出发点里面,去确保我的接受并允许的存在如同自我不诚实,以其我已经定义了我并继续接受和允许我自己去存在——故意地自我滥虐和自我妥协我在这里和他人等如我在这一切之中——去只寻找并获得我自己的自我利益。

Question 3:
How am I to practically assist and support myself to no more accept or allow myself to use deliberate crying through deliberate participation in reactions surging up within me?
Simplicity: Simply no more accept or allow myself to from the starting point of the conversation react in emotions and feelings and simply not accept or allow myself to continue participating in emotions and feelings, but STOP IMMEDIATELY and assist and support me to slow down here as breath.
Because I now understand and realize that if I were to accept and allow myself to react and continue participating in such reactions in the beginning, during and/or after the conversation with my mother and want to start crying or even begin crying – I am existing as manipulation and will be obvious deliberate self deception within self dishonesty.
问题3:
我如何实际地援助并支持我自己去不再接受或允许我自己去使用故意哭泣通过故意参与进涌起在我里面的反应中?
简单性:仅仅不再接受或允许我自己去从交谈的出发点起反应在情绪和感受之中,并且仅仅不接受和允许我自己去继续参与进情绪和感受,而是立刻停止并援助和支持我去放慢下来在这里等如呼吸。
因为现在我理解并领悟到,如果我去接受和允许我自己起反应并继续一开始参与进这样一个反应之中,在期间和/或在与我妈妈的交谈之后并且想要开始哭泣或甚至开始哭了——我正作为操纵而存在并且会是明显的故意自我欺骗在自我不诚实之中。

I will no more accept or allow myself to deceive myself or another through manipulation as the physical act of crying – and therefore simply not accept or allow myself to in the beginning, from the start participate in reactions or continue participating in reactions – I STOP IMMEDIATELY HERE.
I am to identify towards who, where, when and what I also use crying as manipulation – to stop this self-dishonest existence of me and for once stand up and take self responsibility in being the directive principle of me – and no more accept or allow myself to use manipulation and blame to hide my self dishonest existence.
(NOTE: I’ll be returning to this section at the end of this Process we’re moving through now – to give a practical example of how this is done)
我将不再接受和允许我自己去欺骗我自己或另一个人通过操纵作为哭泣的物质/身体行为——并因此仅仅不接受或允许我自己去一开始、从开始参与进反应或继续参与进反应中——我立刻停止在这里。
我去识别朝向谁、在哪里、何时以及什么我也使用哭泣作为操纵——去停止这个自我不诚实的我的存在并且仅此一次站立起来并负起自我责任在是/作为我的指导原则之中——并且不再接受或允许我自己去使用操纵和责备来隐藏我的自我不诚实的存在。
(注意:我将回到这个部分在这个我们正在移动通过的过程的结束时,现在——去给出一个这个如何被做的实际例子)

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to live and apply the simplicity as the solution that is me of stopping a fight from ending up in the way it always does – through changing me as the starting point of me within engaging in a conversation with my mother – through simply stopping myself from accepting and allowing myself to participate in emotions/feelings as reaction existent within me and of me.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to IMMEDIATELY STOP the moment I experience reactions of emotions/feelings within me when I know where it’ll lead to if I continue to participate in them as compromising both me and my mother as me – but continued to accept and allow myself to exist as reactions – because of me deliberately wanting to continue existing in my self dishonest self definition of me.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize, that in accepting and allowing myself to react in emotions/feelings and continue participating within them, is deliberately self-deception unto me and towards my mother as me – because I utilize such a starting point to manipulate both her and me in self dishonesty – to only fend for my own self-interests of having a conversation go and end up the way I want it to.
我宽恕我自己因为我没有允许我自己去活并应用简单性作为解决方法是 我阻止一场战斗以它总是那样的方式而结束——通过改变我作为我的出发点在参与进一个与我妈妈的交谈中里面——通过仅仅阻止我自己接受并允许我自己去参与进情绪/感受等如反应中存在在我里面并属于我。
我宽恕我自己因为我没有允许我自己去立刻停止这一刻我体验到情绪/感受的反应在我里面 当我知道如果我继续参与进它们如同妥协我与我的妈妈等如我两个人它将通向哪里——而是继续接受并允许我自己去作为反应而存在——因为我故意想要继续存在在我的自我不诚实的我的自我定义之中。
我宽恕我自己因为我没有允许我自己去领悟到,在接受和允许了我自己去起反应在情绪/感受中并继续参与进它们,是故意的自我欺骗对我并朝向我的妈妈等如我——因为我利用这样一个出发点去操纵她与我两个人在自我不诚实中——去只是供养我自己的让一个交谈按照我想要的方式前进并结束的自我利益。

Bruce L.
李小龙
高洪0221

帖子 高洪0221 »

God of Man:The Physical - Part Eight (Section 16)
人类之神:物质/身体 -- 第8部分(第16节)

由李小龙通过跨次元门户抄录

God of Man: The Physical: Part Eight (Section 16)
人类之神:物质/身体 -- 第8部分(第16节)

‘Round-up’ Assessment:
“综合”评估:

Within the previous document God of Man: The Physical: Part Eight (Section 15), we concluded walking through practical example process of:
1. ‘Breaking down and Investigating’ a Jack-In-The-Box Memory.
2. Bringing the Memory through into your current experience of yourself now in your reality.
3. From here – finally identifying the ‘Behavioral-Conditioning’ as ‘habit’ that you still exist as to this day due to the Memory manifested as the physical, in the physical – through which you create specific circumstances that you then experience, based on the manifested definition of you as such a Memory.
4. Starting from the Memory itself by applying the Self Forgiveness Process to assist and support self to release the manifestations of the memory within and as your physical human body through sounding your self forgiveness as self expression here in self honesty – applying self forgiveness out loud in absolute realization of no more accepting or allowing self to exist as and of a manifested physical memory in separation of self here.
5. From here – moving unto the Self Forgiveness Process of Insight, Understanding, Realisation and also the Practical Corrective Action to be taken; placed and laid out before self, to take the final step in absolute specificity of actually living the change here in the physical as self that was placed and laid out before self in written word within the Process of identifying the Practical Corrective Action to be taken.
6. This done to merge the written word and living application of, as and through the physical as one as the manifestation of self here as the living word as the physical – the Process of self being one and equal with and as self here.
在之前的文档 人类之神:物质/身体:第八部分(第15节)中,我们结束了行走通过实际例子的过程:
1. “分解并调查”一个玩偶盒子记忆。
2. 带着记忆通过到现在你的你自己的当前体验在你的现实中。
3. 从这里——最终识别“行为制约”如同你仍然作为其而存在直到今天的“习惯”,由于记忆显化为物质/身体、在物质/身体中——通过其你创造特定的环境然后你体验,立基于显化的你的定义如同这样一个记忆。
4. 从记忆本身开始,通过应用自我宽恕过程来援助并支持自己去释放记忆的显现在之中并等如你的物质人类身体,通过发声你的自我宽恕如同自我表达在这里在自我诚实中——应用大声地自我宽恕在绝对的 不再接受或允许自己去存在作为并属于一个显化的物质/身体记忆在自我的分离之中的领悟中 在这里。
5. 从这里——移动到自我宽恕过程的洞察、理解、领悟以及要采取的实际改正行动:放置并展开在自己面前,去采取最后一步在实际上活改变在这里在物质/身体中等如自己的绝对特定性之中 是放置并展开在自己面前在书写的字词中在识别要采取的实际改正行动的过程里面。
6. 这样做以合并书写的字词和活应用属于、等如并通过物质/身体等同如一等如自我的显现在这里如同活的字词等如物质/身体——自我的过程是/作为一体平等于并等如自己在这里。

Therefore, we have walked through the entire process of ‘breaking down and investigating a Jack-In-The-Box Memory by applying Self Forgiveness to the Jack-In-The Box Memory, by bringing through the Memory into and as your current reality as what you now exist as and through the Questions and Responses Process within both Steps taken, walking through the Self Forgiveness, Insight, Understanding, and Realisation Process and also the Practical Corrective Action to be taken Process.
All this done, to identify the ‘behavioural-conditioning’ as ‘habit’ and your accepted and allowed existence as that ‘behavioural-conditioning’ as ‘habit’ as all that is involved of you within you to exist as such a ‘habit’ that you created, designed and manifested as you from an experience of the past as Memory that is manifest in and as the physical human body that is you.
因此,我们已经行走通过“分解并调查一个玩偶盒子记忆 通过把自我宽恕应用到玩偶盒子记忆,通过带着记忆通过到并等如你的当前现实如同你现在作为什么而存在,并通过问与答的过程在采取的两个步骤中,行走通过自我宽恕、洞察、理解和领悟过程以及要采取的实际改正行动过程”的整个过程。
这一切完成,去识别“行为制约”如同“习惯”和你接受并允许存在为那个“行为制约”如同“习惯”等如所有与你有关的一切在你里面去作为这样一个“习惯”而存在,即你创造、设计并显化为你从一个过去如同记忆的体验中是显化在之中并等如物质人类身体的,即是你。

Therefore, within this entire process we walked through from Section One (1) to Section Fifteen (15) was identifying the Behavioural-Conditioning as Habit – and identifying all else that is involved of you and within you by existing as Behavioural-Conditioned Habit.
At the same time, applying Self Forgiveness, walking through the Insight/Understanding/Realisation example Process to finally assist and support self to no more participate in or exist as such a Habit – and stop all else of self as the entire design of self and parts of self that played a role in creating, designing and manifesting self as such a Habit.
因此,在这整个过程中我们行走通过从第一节(1)到第十五节(15)识别行为制约如同习惯——并识别了所有其他与你有关的并在你里面通过作为行为制约的习惯而存在的。
同时,应用自我宽恕,行走通过洞察/理解/领悟的举例过程去最终援助并支持自己去不再参与进或作为这样一个习惯而存在——并且停止自我的其他一切等如整个自我的设计和自我的一部分扮演一个角色在创造、设计并显化自我如同这样一个习惯方面。

Herein is given a clear indication of how to ‘walk through and with yourself’ in investigating, determining and from here deduce how to practically assist and support you to change you as the ‘behavioural-conditioned habit’, together with all other constructs/systems involved, you’ve accepted and allowed yourself to exist as and become – to stand up and take self responsible, self directive principle as you here in the moment of breath.
Alright, as we moved through this Process of the Jack-In-The Box Memory – we identified ‘more parts of self’ that is involved within the manifested expression of self as the ‘behavioural-conditioning’ as ‘habit’ – the ‘parts of self’ that was identified and highlighted in blue/cyan.
在此给出了一个清晰的指示关于如何“行走通过并与你自己一起”在调查、决定当中,并从这里推论如何实际地援助并支持你去改变你如同“行为制约的习惯”,连同所包含的所有其他建构/系统,你已经接受并允许你自己去作为其而存在并成为的——去站立起来并负起自我责任、自我指导原则等如你在这里在呼吸的这一刻。
好的,当我们移动通过这个玩偶盒子记忆的过程时——我们识别了“自己的更多部分”包含在显化的自我的表达之中如同“行为制约”等如“习惯”——“自我的部分”被识别并以蓝色/蓝绿色突显出。

Such ‘parts of self’ reveal personality-designed definitions of self. (We’ll explore such ‘parts of self’ within another part within this document to follow). Within which we’ll explore ‘personality-designs’ and the practical process to assist and support self to stop existing as such personality-designs – through utilizing the examples as the ‘parts of self’ highlighted within the Sections we’ve moved through recently already.
For the moment, we’ll conclude the Jack-In-The-Box Memory, within which I’ll go through each ‘practical corrective action to be taken’ part of the process we’ve walked through, within which we applied the insight/understanding/realization process of the self forgiveness process applied of the written word experience.
这种“自我的部分”揭示自我的人格设计定义。(我们将探索这种“自我的部分”在本文档接下来的另一部分里面)。在其中我们将探索“人格设计”和实际的过程去援助并支持自己去停止作为这种人格设计而存在——通过使用例子作为“自我的部分”突显在我们最近已经移动通过的部分里面。
目前,我们将总结玩偶盒子记忆,在其中我将通过我们已经行走通过的过程的每个“要采取的实际改正行动”部分,在这里面我们应用写出体验的字词的自我宽恕过程应用的洞察/理解/领悟过程。

PRACTICAL CORRECTIVE APPLICATION ASSESSMENT:
What I will be doing is re-visiting each practical corrective action section of each written word experience section we explored, to assist and support you with what practical corrective application actually entails.
Though I suggest this to be done for self by self also – making a ‘list’ so to speak of all the practical corrective action statements expressed of the process we have just walked through – and to actually do it – not accepting or allowing postponement, procrastination or half measures.
实际改正应用评估:
我将做的事情是重新访问我们所探索的每个写出的字词体验部分的每个实际改正行动部分,以援助并支持你关于实际改正应用实际上蕴含什么。
虽然我建议这一点要为自己也通过自己来完成——列出一个可以说是我们刚刚已经行走通过的过程的所有实际改正行动声明表达的“清单”——并且去实际上这样做——不接受或允许延期、拖延或不彻底的行动。

As this point of writing down all the practical corrective action statements expressed, realized and understood and actually living them in self corrective change as you in the moment of facing such manifesting experiences again – is the absolute point where and how self trust is established and self honesty is lived. Or where and how you can influence yourself to such an extent – that trusting yourself becomes ever so more difficult and harder and self dishonesty is perpetuated further. This will occur only if you influence yourself by not assisting and supporting yourself in practical lived self corrective action in which you actually change – through living the words you speak as the statements you express, realize and understand – but accept or allow you to give into postponement, procrastination, half-measures, excuses, reasons and justifications of mind – which is all but methods and ways the mind utilize for you to give in and give up instead of standing up absolute here and transforming you.
因为这个 写下所有实际改正行动声明表达、领悟和理解,并且当你处在再次面对这种显化的体验的这一刻时实际上活它们在自我修正的改变中 的点——是绝对的点,在那里及如何自我信任建立并且自我诚实被活。或者在那里及如何你可以影响你自己到达这样一种程度——以至于信任你自己变得更加困难和艰难而自我不诚实进一步持续。这将只是 在你通过不援助和支持你自己在实际的活自我修正行动在那儿你实际上改变方面 而影响你自己的时候 才发生——通过活字词你说话如同你表达、领悟并理解的声明——而是接受或允许你去屈从于延期、拖延、不彻底的行动、心智的借口、理由和辩解——这几乎是心智用来让你屈服和放弃的方式和方法,而不是绝对的站立起来在这里并转变你。

Let’s begin walking through each Practical Corrective Action to be Taken section – taking each statement in each Practical Corrective Action to be Taken section and walking through how to actually live such statements in one’s world when faced again with such situations – to so assist an support self to actually change and transform self and at the same time realize the existence of self as self trust in self honesty through assisting and supporting self to actually practically live the statements realized as self practically effective in one’s world.
让我们开始行走通过每个要采取的实际改正行动部分——拿起在每个要采取的实际改正行动当中的每个声明并行走通过如何实际上活这样的声明在个人的世界里当再次面对这种情境时——去如此援助一个支持自我去实际上改变并转变自己,而且同时领悟到自我的存在如同自我信任在自我诚实中通过援助并支持自己去实际上实际地活这个声明的领悟如同自我实际有效在个人的世界里。

Section 1:
Question:
How am I to practically assist and support myself to not accept or allow myself to again walk down the same road I’ve always walked, through immediately reacting, which leads to the inevitable experience of emotional/feeling turmoil which leads to the inevitable fight which leaves me experiencing myself not so comfortably?
第1部分:
要采取的实际改正行动:
问题:
我如何实际地援助并支持我自己去不接受或允许我自己去再次沿着同一条我一直行走的道路走下去,通过立刻反应,这导致必然的情绪/感受混乱的体验,这通向不可避免的战斗,让我体验我自己不那么舒服?

Corrective Action Statement:
To assist and support myself here in and as breath and remain constant and stable in and as breath; as breath itself as me is constant and stable – and simply not accept or allow myself to immediately react to/towards my mother or give into the surge of emotional / feeling turmoil within me.
But breathe through the reaction if it dares to move and stop me here in self directiveness in the moment in and as breath from accepting and allowing the reaction to accumulate to emotional/feeling turmoil and no more accept or allow myself to be directed by emotions/feelings as reactive responses.
改正行动声明:
要援助并支持我自己在这里在之中并等如呼吸 和保持恒常且稳定在之中并等如呼吸;等如呼吸本身等如我是恒常且稳定——并且仅仅不接受或允许我自己去立刻起反应对/朝向我的妈妈或屈服于情绪/感受混乱的涌起在我里面。
而是呼吸通过反应,如果它胆敢移动和阻止我在这里在自我指导中在这一刻在之中并等如呼吸来自接受和允许了反应去累积到情绪/感受混乱,并且不再接受或允许我自己被情绪/感受如同反应的回应所指导。

The self corrective action statement made here is to simply not accept or allow self to when in a conflicting/confrontational situation/event (which in particular manifest towards (as in the example used)-your mother) – ‘gives in’ to emotions/feelings that suddenly/unexpectedly surge up.
The ‘not giving in to’ done through remaining here as breath – because in breath you have the ability to assist and support you to remain stable here and stop yourself from participating or ‘going into’ as ‘giving into’ the surge of emotions/feelings that rise up.
This ‘action’ of stopping self from ‘giving into’ the surge of emotions/feelings – is self-directiveness, I’m directing me to stop me from accepting and allowing me to give in to or participate in the surge of emotions/feelings – doing this, through supporting me here in and as breath.
在这里所作出的自我改正行动声明是去仅仅不接受或允许自己去当处于一个冲突/对抗情境/事件中时(即在特定的显化中朝向(如同在使用的例子中)--你的妈妈)——“屈从”于情绪/感受突然/出乎意料地涌起。
“不屈从于”通过保持在这里等如呼吸而完成——因为在呼吸中你有能力去援助并支持你去保持稳定在这里并阻止你自己参与或“走进”等如“屈从”升起的情绪/感受的涌起。
这个阻止自己“屈从”情绪/感受的涌起的“行动”——是自我指导,我在指导我去阻止我接受并允许我去屈从于或参与进情绪/感受的涌起——这样做,通过支持我在这里在之中并等如呼吸。

This is the self corrective action to be applied practically when faced with a conflicting/confrontational event, based on the self corrective action statement made above:
Express self-directiveness, in the living action of stopping self from participating or giving into the surge of emotions/feelings – doing this, through assisting and supporting self to remain here in and as breath – because it is only when one is not here in and as breath, that one accept/allow emotions/feelings to ‘take over’ or ‘take control’ – because directiveness is abdicated towards what is experienced within as emotions/feelings and thus gives your power away to emotions/feelings to direct you, instead of self standing here as self directiveness and stopping self from accepting and allowing self to give into emotions/feelings that is not who you really are and only lead to consequential self compromise.
这就是要实际应用的自我改正行动 当面对一个冲突/对抗事件时,基于上面所作出的自我改正行动声明:
表达自我指导,在阻止自己参与或屈从情绪/感受的涌起的活的行动中——这样做,通过援助并支持自己去保持在这里在之中并等如呼吸——因为这只是当个人不是在这里在之中并等如呼吸时,个人接受/允许情绪/感受来“接管”或“控制”——因为对/朝向什么被体验到在里面如同情绪/感受的指导被放弃了,并因此把你的力量放弃给情绪/感受来指导你,而不是自己站立在这里等如自我指导并阻止自己接受和允许自己去屈从情绪/感受,这并不是你真正所是者/是谁而只会导致后果的自我妥协。

Therefore:
Expression:
Self Directiveness
Practical Living Action of Expression as Self Directiveness:
Stopping self from accepting and allowing self to give in to as participating in a surge of emotions/feelings.
Practical Support to Apply the Practical Living Action of Expression as Self Directiveness:
Remaining here in and as stability as breath.
Remaining here in and as breath – that assists and supports self to live self directive expression here as stopping self from accepting/allowing self to continue participation/giving into emotions/feelings.
因此:
表达:
自我指导。
实际活的行动的表达等如自我指导:
阻止自己接受并允许自己去屈从等如参与进一个情绪/感受的涌起。
实际的支持去应用实际活的行动的表达等如自我指导:
保持在这里在之中并等如稳定等如呼吸。
保持在这里在之中并等如呼吸——援助并支持自己去活自我指导表达在这里等如阻止自己接受/允许自己去继续参与/屈从情绪/感受。

This here above – is what is to be actually applied as self. The moment you experience yourself again in a conflicting/confrontational situation/event within your mother for example – to actually really do it – so that your living statement is a living action one and equal as you.
So, for all those that regularly experience conflicting/confrontational events/situations that have always ‘given in to’ the surge of emotions and feelings that rise up within you – suggested to assist and support yourself to apply this that has been discussed here.
Actually applying self corrective action as you here in the moment of breath, in the expression of self directiveness by stopping you from giving into an accepted and allowed habit of abdicating your directiveness and power to emotions/feelings, is but to stand up in a moment, take your power within you and direct you to stop yourself from giving into emotions/feelings through supporting you here in and as breath in the moment – remaining stable here.
这里上面这一点——是什么要实际地应用等如自己。这一刻你再次体验你自己在一个与你的妈妈冲突/对抗的情境/事件中,例如——去实际上真的这样做——以便你的活的声明是一个活的行动一体平等等如你。
因此,对于所有那些经常体验到冲突/对抗事件/情境的人们来说,总是“屈服于”升起在你里面的情绪和感受的涌起——建议援助并支持你自己去应用这些已经在这里所讨论的。
实际上应用自我改正行动等如你在这里在呼吸的这一刻、在自我指导的表达中 通过阻止你屈从一个接受和允许的放弃你的指导并把力量给了情绪/感受的习惯,而是去在一瞬间站立起来,拿起你的力量在你里面并指导你去阻止你自己屈从情绪/感受,通过支持你在这里在之中并等如呼吸在这一刻——保持稳定在这里。

Bruce L.
李小龙
高洪0221

帖子 高洪0221 »

God of Man:The Physical - Part Eight (Section 17)
人类之神:物质/身体 -- 第8部分(第17节)

由李小龙通过跨次元门户抄录

God of Man: The Physical: Part Eight (Section 17)
Continuing with the Practical Corrective Application Assessment.
人类之神:物质/身体 -- 第8部分(第17节)
继续实际改正应用评估。

实际改正应用评估:

Section 2: (As Discussed in Part Eight Section 10)
Question:
How am I to practically assist and support myself in the moment, to not accept or allow myself to direct blame towards another as an attempt to shift responsibility through an experience/thought that comes up inside myself to which I usually react that is directed to/towards the other?
第2部分:(如同在第八部分第10节中所讨论的)
要采取的实际改正行动:
问题:
我如何实际地援助并支持我自己在这一刻,去不接受或允许我自己去直接责备朝向另一个人作为一个企图转移责任通过一个出现在我自己内在的体验/想法,以其我通常起反应是直接对/朝向他人的?

I will immediately assist and support myself in the moment to stop myself from continuing participating in the reaction that comes up inside of me related to the thought/belief/perception as ‘experience’ that comes up, that she’s not hearing me, not listening to me and not understanding me.
In this moment such a thought/belief/perception comes up – I will ‘slow down’ here in and as breath, stop myself slowly from accepting and allowing myself to continue participating in the reaction that comes up together with the experience/thought/belief/perception.
Because I understand that such a thought/belief/perception that comes up as ‘she’s not hearing me, not listening to me and not understanding me’ – reveals to me that I’m actually the one not hearing, understanding or listening to what she’s expressing here in the moment.
改正行动声明:
我将立刻援助并支持我自己在这一刻去阻止我自己继续参与进出现在我内部的反应关联到想法/信念/感知等如出现的“体验”,即她没在听我说话、不听我的并且不理解我。
在这一刻这样一个想法/信念/感知出现——我将“放慢下来”在这里在之中并等如呼吸,缓慢地阻止我自己接受并允许我自己继续参与进出现的反应连同体验/想法/信念/感知。
因为我理解这样一个想法/信念/感知出现等如“她没在听我说话、不听我的并且不理解我”——对我揭示了实际上我正是没在听、理解或倾听她正在表达什么在这里在这一刻 的那个人。

Therefore, within this understanding, realization and insight – I take self responsibility for me, stop the reaction through not participating in such an assumption/belief/perception and actually slow down here in and as breath and HEAR HERE as breath calmly and stable as breath that is me.
Thus, not accepting or allowing myself to follow perceptions/ideas/assumptions/beliefs that form towards another as blame – but actually hear the words that is being said and in common sense self honesty communicate what I see here in the moment as breath and not accepting/allowing myself to speak in/of reaction of mind, because I know already where that road ends – NO MORE!
因此,在这个理解、领悟和洞察中——我负起我的自我责任,停止反应通过不参进这样一个假设/信念/感知并且实际上放慢下来在这里在之中并等如呼吸,而且在这里在这里等如呼吸平静并稳定的等如呼吸正是我。
因此,不接受或允许我自己去允许形成的感知/想法/假设/信念朝向他人如同责备——而是实际上听见被说话的字词,并且在普同常识中自我诚实的交流我看到什么在这里在这一刻如同呼吸,并且不接受/允许我自己去说话在之中/属于心智的反应,因为我已经知道那条路的尽头在哪里——不再!

The Self Corrective Action statement made here is to not accept or allow self to ‘give into’ the manifested ‘habit’ of continuing participation in an ‘belief/perception’ that comes up as ‘manifested thought-experience’ as ‘projection’ as ‘she’s (your mother) the one not listening or hearing or understanding you.
To assist and support yourself to no more accept or allow such a conditioned self-definition of continuing participation in such projected thought-manifestations – is to ‘slow down’ here in and as breath and simply self direct you here in the moment to actually stop yourself in the slowing down as breath from continuing participation in such projected thought-manifestations as ‘blame.’
作出在这里的自我改正行动声明是去不接受或允许自己去“屈从”显化的持续参与进一个出现的“信念/感知”的“习惯” 如同“显化的想法体验”等如“投射”等如“她(你的妈妈)是没在听或听见或理解你的那个人”。
要援助并支持你自己去不再接受或允许这样一个持续参与进这种投射的想法显现的制约的自我定义——是去“放慢下来”在这里在之中并等如呼吸并仅仅自我指导你在这里在这一刻去实际上从继续参与进这种投射的想法显现等如“责怪”中 停止你自己在放慢下来之中等如呼吸。

This done in and as the starting point of self honesty as the self-realisation that the projected thought-manifestation of ‘she’s not hearing, listening or understanding’ as ‘blame directed towards her’ – reflects to you that you’re actually the one not giving her and you the opportunity to listen, hear or understand.
The living expressed action of this self-realised point of self honesty is taking self responsibility for self here in the moment. Taking self responsibility through stopping self from continuing participating in such projected thought-manifestations of blame and unconditionally hear here in and as breath through you assisting and supporting you to stabilize you here as breath.
这个被做在之中并等如自我诚实的出发点等如自我领悟,投射的“她没听见、在听或理解”的想法显现如同“责备直接朝向她”——反映给你实际上你就是这个没有给予她和你机会去倾听、听见或理解的人。
这个自我诚实的自我领悟点的活的表达行动是,为自己负起自我责任在这里在这一刻。负起自我责任通过阻止自己继续参与进这种投射的责备的想法显现,并且无条件地听见在这里在之中并等如呼吸通过你援助并支持你去稳定你在这里等如呼吸。

The living expression of you in self honesty as the action taken as self responsibility is to within the stopping actually change/transform self to hear what is being expressed by/through your mother (for example) – without judgment, ridicule, preconceived ideas/perceptions through hearing here in and as breath and from this moment – speak in clarity and stability without reactions of thought or emotional/feeling experiences and so direct self here in and as the moment – and not be directed, influenced by/through thoughts/emotions/feelings which only always lead down the road to the exact same end.
The statement was made of NO MORE – now to actually really live this statement and actually really in the moment such an event occur both within and without – to stop self and change/transform practically in the moment here within taking the action self responsibility in the expression of self as self honesty within self corrective action.
你的活表达在自我诚实中如同采取的行动等如自我责任是,去在实际上停止改变/转变自我去听见什么经由/通过(例如)你的妈妈在被表达——没有评判、嘲笑、先入之见/感知通过听见在这里在之中并等如呼吸,并且从这一刻——在清晰和稳定中说话没有想法或情绪/感受体验的反应,并如此指导自己在这里在之中并等如这一刻——而且不被/通过想法/情绪/感受所指导、影响,这一切只会一直沿着这条路通向完全一样的终点。
这句声明是由不再组成的——现在实际上去真正活这个声明并且实际上真的在这一刻这样一个事件发生在之内和之外——去停止自己并且实际地改变/转变在这一刻在这里在采取行动自我负责里面在自我的表达如同自我诚实中在自我改正行动中。

Expression:
Self Responsibility in Self Honesty
表达:
自我责任在自我诚实中

Practical Living Action of Expression as Self Responsibility:
To practically stop here in the moment from accepting and allowing self to continue participation in manifested thought-projections of blame such as ‘she’s the one not hearing, listening or understanding.’ This stopping is taking self responsibility in self honesty – because of the self honest self realization that this indicates that self is actually the one not hearing, listening or understanding.
Practical Support to Apply the Practical Living Action of Expression as Self Responsibility:
Slowing down here in and as breath. For it is in the slowing down – that you stabilize yourself to stop such a habit and unconditionally self correct self here in the moment to hear and speak within a self honest starting point of no reaction.
表达如同自我责任的实际活的行动:
要实际地停止在这里在这一刻 从接受和允许自己去继续参与进显化的责备的想法投射比如“她是没有在听、听见或理解的那个人”中。这个停止是负起自我责任在自我诚实中——因为自我诚实的自我领悟,这个表明实际上自己实际上是没有在听、听见或理解的这个人。
实际支持去应用表达如同自我责任的实际活的行动:
放慢下来在这里在之中并等如呼吸。因为正是在放慢下来之中——你稳定你自己去停止这样一个习惯并且无条件地自我改正自己在这里在这一刻去听见并说话在一个自我诚实的不起反应的出发点中。

NOTE: Understand that I am moving with you through the Practical Corrective Action Statement again for a ‘fuller perspective’ of what practical corrective action actually entails and the specificity and detail involved that I walk you through within the Expression; Practical Living Action of Expression and Practical Support to Apply the Practical Living Action of Expression sections as a ‘final assessment’ from which to stand to assist and support you to in actuality – as you face similar situations and experience yourself in such ways again – to change and transform you in the moment through actually going out there and changing you in the moment here.
注意:要理解再次我在与你一起移动通过实际改正行动声明为了一个实际改正行动实际上蕴含什么 和我带你行走通过的特定性和细节在表达里面的“更全面视角”:表达的实际活的行动和实际支持去应用表达的实际活的行动部分作为一个“最终评估”,从中去站立以援助并支持你去实际上——当你面对相似情境并再次以这种方式体验你自己时——去改变并转变你在这一刻通过实际上走出去并改变你在这一刻在这里。

Therefore:
The first step I’ll be moving through with you – is going into a ‘descriptive fuller-perspective’ of the self corrective action statement made.
Then the second step to the specificity and detail ‘rounding off’ of the self corrective action statement – through:
1. Identifying the expression specifically,
2. Then going into the detail of how to practically live the expression in action in the moment,
3. And from there the practical self assistance and self support to live the expression in action practically here in the physical as you.
This done to give you a practical example of how to assist and support yourself to practically ‘pull yourself through’ from living the self corrective statements made – establishing self honesty in self trust for you yourself in manifesting you as the living word.
因此:
第一步,我将与你一起移动通过——是走进自我改正行动声明所作出的一个“描述性更全面视角”。
然后第二步,到自我改正行动声明的“圆润过渡”的特定性和细节——通过:
1. 特定地识别表达,
2. 然后进入如何实际地活这个表达在行动中在这一刻的细节,
3. 并从那里,实际的自我援助和自我支持去活这个表达在行动中实际上在这里在物质/身体中等如你。
这样做去给予你一个如何援助并支持你自己去实际地从活自我改正声明的作出中“推着你自己通过”——建立自我诚实在自我信任中为你你自己以令你显化为活的字词。

The examples presented will assist and support yourself in your process effectively, for you, by you, here in self honesty – to stop existing in separation of you that manifests consequential compromise for both you and another, but to live here in self honest self expression as who you really are and experience the actual transformation and change of you here through applying this practically one and equal as you in the moment when faced with such situations and stop walking down the exact same road to the exact same end over and over and over again ad nauseam.
And to within the examples presented – assist and support you to live the examples given, for and as you to assist and support you, yourself in your process effectively and not just to read and follow what is being expressed within these documents. But to assist and support you to practically apply them for you by you here in self honesty – to stop existing in separation of you that manifest consequential compromise for both you and another, but to live here in self honest self expression as who you really are and experience the actual transformation and change of you here through applying this practically one and equal as you in the moment when faced with such situations and stop walking down the exact same road to the exact same end over and over and over again ad nauseam.
这个例子的展示将有效地援助并支持你自己在你的进程中,为你、通过你、在这里在自我诚实中——去停止存在在你的分离中对你与另一个人显化后果的妥协,而是去活在这里在自我诚实的自我表达中等如你真正所是者/是谁并且体验你的实际的转化和改变在这里通过实际的应用这个一体平等等如你在这一刻当面对这种情形时,并停止沿着相同的道路走到相同的终点反反复复反反复复、令人作呕。
并且去在例子的展示里面——援助并支持你去活给出的例子,为并等如你去有效的援助并支持你、你自己在你的进程中并且不只是阅读和跟随什么被表达在这些文档里面。而是去援助并支持你去实际地应用它们为你通过你在这里在自我诚实中——去停止存在在你的分离中即对你和另一个人都显化后果的妥协,而是去活在这里在自我诚实的自我表达中等如你真正所是者/是谁并体验你的实际转化和改变在这里通过实际地应用这个一体平等等如你在这一刻当面对这种情形时,并停止沿着相同的道路走到相同的终点反复不断地令人作呕。

For example: When faced with a conflicting/confrontational event with a being in your world and you experience manifested thought-projections rising with you such as ‘he/she is not understanding/listening/hearing me’ that consists of and exists as the construct of blame – apply what has been discussed within this document, by taking self responsibility in self honesty, stopping yourself from further participating in such thoughts of blame with the reactions that arise within you and supporting and assisting yourself in this stopping through slowing down here in and as breath – until you’re clear and stable and actually unconditionally hear here and change/transform you practically in such a moment to not speak/express within the starting point of reaction.
例如:当面对一个与一个存有的冲突/对抗事件在你的世界里,并且你体验到显化的想法投射与你一起上升比如“他/她不理解/没在听/听我说”即由其组成并作为责备的建构而存在时——应用什么已经讨论了在这个文档中,通过负起自我责任在自我诚实中,阻止你自己进一步随着升起的反应在你里面参与进这种责备的想法,并支持和援助你自己在这个停止当中通过放慢下来在这里在之中并等如呼吸——直到你是清晰和稳定的并实际上无条件地听到在这里并实际地改变/转化你在这样一个片刻去不在反应的出发点中说话/表达。

We’ll continue with Section 3 within the next document.
我们将在下一个文档中继续第3部分。

Bruce L.
李小龙
高洪0221

帖子 高洪0221 »

God of Man:The Physical - Part Eight (Section 18)
人类之神:物质/身体 -- 第8部分(第18节)

由李小龙通过跨次元门户抄录

God of Man: The Physical: Part Eight (Section 18 )
人类之神:物质/身体 -- 第8部分(第18节)
继续实际改正应用评估。

实际改正应用评估:

What you’ll notice as I’m moving with you through each Practical Corrective Action Statement within giving a ‘descriptive perspective’ and from here moving to the specificity and detail of how to practically assist and support you to actually live the Practical Corrective Action Statement – that each ‘experience’ that manifests within you as for example, reactive emotions/feelings and thoughts – is able to be transformed into ‘gifts.’ Reversing ‘consequence’ to self responsible self directiveness as self expression here in self honesty.
当我与你一起移动通过每一个实际改正行动声明在给出一个“描述的视角”里面,并从这里移到如何实际地援助并支持你去实际上活实际改正行动声明的特定性和细节 时,你将注意到什么——每一个显化在你里面的“体验”如同例如,反应的情绪/感受和想法——能够被转化为“礼物”。将“后果”反转到自我负责的自我指导等如自我表达在这里在自我诚实中。

As discussed within the previous document for example, wherein a thought of blame manifests and directed towards another such as, ‘she’s not hearing/listening/understanding me’ – revealing a ‘part of self’ denied/hidden/suppressed being reflected towards self in the manifestation of such a thought-experience as it actually showing that self is the one not hearing/listening/understanding.
Transforming such a reaction within self into a ‘gift’ – is through changing/transforming self from no more accepting/allowing self to deny/suppress/resist such a ‘part of self’ revealed within for example, such a thought of blame by continuing to exist within the accepted and allowed self dishonesty as ‘blame,’ but to self correct here in the moment immediately to for example, actually hear/listen/understand unconditionally – changing/transforming self here in self honesty in the moment, through transforming a consequence as the manifested thought of blame towards another, which only reflects a part of self back to self – into a self responsible, self directive expression here.
正如在之前文档中所讨论的,例如在其中一个责备的想法显化并直接朝向另一个人,比如“她没在听/不听/理解我”——揭示了一个“自我的部分”否认/隐藏/抑制被反映朝向自己在这样一个想法体验的显化中,因为它实际上展示出自己正是这个没在听/不听/理解的人。
把这样一个反应在自己里面转化成一个“礼物”——是通过改变/转化自己从不再接受/允许自己去否认/抑制/抵抗这样一个“自我的部分”揭示在里面,例如这样一个责备的想法通过继续存在在接受并允许的自我不诚实里面等如“责备”,而是去自我改正在这里在这一刻立刻去例如,实际上无条件的听见/倾听/理解——改变/转化自己在这里在自我诚实中在这一刻,通过转化一个后果如同显化的责备的想法朝向另一个人,这仅仅把自我的一部分反映回给自己——成为一个自我负责、自我指导的表达在这里。

Therefore, I’d suggest not judge reactions as manifested emotions/feelings or thoughts/memories – as they are opportunities to assist and support self to see/realize what ‘parts of self’ exists in separation of self that is being reflected of self in such reactions – and transform them into ‘gifts’ through actually changing/transforming self from accepting/allowing self to exist in reactions in separation that only manifest consequence both within and without – to actual practical living here in self honesty; the process of amalgamating self with self here in self honesty to stand equal and one with self as all.
So, see reactions as ‘how can I assist and support me to change/transform me through utilizing such reactions that is reflecting a part of me from which I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from; to stand equal and one with me here as all in self honesty and to actually live and no more be subject to, influenced by or directed through manifested consequences proliferated by/through reactions.’
因此,我会建议不要评判反应如同显化的情绪/感受或想法/记忆——因为它们是机会来援助并支持自己去看见/领悟到什么“自我的部分”存在于自我的分离中是自我的反映在这种反应中——并且把它们转化成“礼物”,通过实际上改变/转化自己从接受/允许自己去存在于反应中在分离中仅仅显化后果在内部和外部——去真实实际的活在这里在自我诚实中;合并自己的过程与自己在一起在这里在自我诚实中去站立平等一体于自己等如全体。
因此,将反应视为“我可以如何援助并支持我去改变/转化我通过利用这种反应在反映我的一部分,从中我已经接受并允许我自己去把我自己从中分离;去站立平等一体于我在这里等如全体在自我诚实中并且去实际上活和不再受支配、受影响或通过显化的后果激增经由/通过反应被指导。”

Also – I’m walking with you in giving practical examples of how to practically live words as we move through the Expression; the Practical Living Action of Expression and Practical Support to Apply the Practical Living Action of Expression.
The Expression is a ‘living word’ and the Practical Living Action of Expression and Practical Support to Apply the Practical Living Action of Expression incorporates how to practically assist and support you to be and manifest you as that living word.
From here – it’s all up to you, to assist and support you to for yourself, to actually live words practically through changing/transforming you in self honesty in moments as you participate in this world.
而且——当我们移动通过表达时,我正与你一起行走以给出如何身体上地活字词的实例:表达的实际活的行动和去应用表达的实际活的行动的实际支持。
表达是一个“活的字词”,而表达的实际活的行动和去应用表达的实际活的行动的实际支持包含了如何实际地援助并支持你是/成为并将你显化为那个活的字词。
从这里——一切由你决定,去援助并支持你去为你自己,去实际上实际地活字词,通过当你参与进这个世界时在自我诚实中改变/转化你在片刻中。

NOTE: As I have mentioned in God of Man: The Physical: Part Eight (Section 17), I’ll be moving with you through the ‘coloured-sections’ marked in blue (cyan) within a different Part within this document together with practical examples as they signify ‘personality-designs’ of mind, which are other constructs/manifestations of self, and how to assist and support self to stop existing as such separate manifested designs. Therefore – these ‘coloured-sections’ will be excluded as we continue – as at the moment, we’re only focusing on the ‘practical corrective action statements’ and how to practically assist and support you to take the written word as statements into and as the living word as self here.
注意:正如我已经在 人类之神:物质/身体:第八部分(第17节)中所提及的,我将与你一起移动通过用蓝色(青色)标记的“有色部分”在一个不同的部分里面在这个文档中连同实例,因为它们意味着心智的“人格设计”,这是自我的其他建构/显现,以及如何援助并支持自己去停止作为这种分离的显化设计而存在。因此——当我们继续时这些“有色部分”将被排除在外——因为这一刻,我们仅仅专注于“实际改正行动声明”和如何实际地援助并支持你去拿起书写的字词等如声明成为并等如活的字词等如自己在这里。

Let’s continue:
Section 3: (As Discussed in Part Eight Section 11)
Question:
How am I going to practically assist and support me, to no more accept and allow myself to take my mother’s expression towards me personally, which manifest the entire mind-belief/perception/assumption/idea of her attacking me, making it my fault as though I’m the problem, within which I react in emotional/feeling turmoil even further – leading us both down the same road of a fight?
让我们继续:
第3部分:(如同在第八部分第11节中所讨论的)
要采取的实际改正行动:
问题:
我将要如何实际地援助并支持我,去不再接受和允许我自己去将我妈妈的表达朝向我个人化,这显化了她在攻击我、让这是我的错好像我是问题 的整个心智信念/感知/假设/想法,在其中我更进一步起反应在情绪/感受混乱中——把我们两个带到相同的战斗之路?

1. Firstly, in the moment I accept and allow myself to react towards my mother – I stop, I breathe and assist and support me to stabilize me here in and as breath. Because I know then, that this reaction within me, is indicating that I’m taking her expression towards me personally.
2. The moment that idea/belief comes up within me, that she’s making it my fault as though I’m the problem, experiencing it as though her attacking me. I know I’ve gone too far and accepted and allowed myself to participate in my reactive emotions/feelings, so I immediately stop, breathe and not accept/allow myself to continue participating.
3. The moment I continue trying/attempting to push harder and harder – I know I’m accepting and allowing myself to go into defense-mode. I’ve again accepted and allowed myself to go too far! I stop myself from continuing to want to push harder and harder I breathe here and I HEAR.
改正行动声明:
1. 首先,在这一刻我接受并允许我自己去起反应朝向我妈妈——我停止。我呼吸并援助和支持我去稳定我在这里在之中并等如呼吸。因为我知道,当时这个反应在我里面,在表明我在将她的表达朝向我个人化。
2. 这一刻想法/信念出现在我里面,即她在让这是我的错好像我是问题、体验到这好像她在攻击我——我知道我已经走得太远并接受和允许我自己去参与进我的反应的情绪/感受中——因此我立刻停止、呼吸而且不接受/允许我自己去继续参与。
3. 这一刻我继续试图/企图越推越用力——我知道我在接受和允许我自己去走进防御模式。我已经再次接受和允许我自己去走得太远!我停止我自己继续想要越推越用力,我呼吸在这里并且我听到。

1. In the moment I accept and allow myself to react towards my mother – I stop, I breathe and assist and support myself to stabilize me here in and as breath. Because I know then, that this reaction within me, is indicating that I’m taking her expression towards me personally.
The Self Corrective Action Statement made here is to immediately assist and support self to stop participating in a reactive movement that arise within self. This lived action as assisting and supporting self to immediately stop the moment a reaction as movement within self is experienced – is done within the self honest self-realisation that such a movement within self as reaction indicate that the other’s particular expression towards you is being taken personally.
And it is from within the reaction ignited within self due to taking another’s expression towards you personally, that the belief manifest that‘something is being done unto you’ – when all the while it is the other exerting their inner suppressed manifested reactions out on you.
1. 首先,在这一刻我接受并允许我自己去起反应朝向我妈妈——我停止。我呼吸并援助和支持我去稳定我在这里在之中并等如呼吸。因为我知道,当时这个反应在我里面,在表明我在将她的表达朝向我个人化。
在这里作出的自我改正行动声明是去立刻援助并支持自己去停止参与进一个反应的移动出现在自己里面。这个活的行动如同援助并支持自己去立刻停止这一刻一个反应如同移动在自己里面体验到——被做在自我诚实的自我领悟之中,这样一个移动在自己里面等如反应表明了另一个人的特定表达朝向你被拿来个人化。
而它是从反应里面点燃在自己里面由于拿另一个人的表达朝向你个人化,信念显化出“有些事情被做在你身上”——当始终它是另一个人把他们的内在抑制显化的反应发泄到你身上时。

And if you accept or allow yourself to believe ‘something is being done unto you’, such a belief manifesting the experience of ‘taking their expression towards you by another personally’ and accepting and allowing you to continue participating in such reaction, you’re ‘throwing the ball back to the other’ and mirroring the other exactly – through also exerting your manifested suppressed emotions/feelings out on them – initiating the game wherein both equally participate in exerting each other’s manifested suppressed emotions/feelings out onto each other. The conflicting/confrontational event merely a ‘manifested opportunity’ for both to ‘unleash’ the compounded manifested suppressed emotions/feelings existent within each – unto each other – only manifesting the consequential outflow of events that compromise both.
而如果你接受或允许你自己去相信“某些事情被做在你身上”,这样一个信念显化了“把通过另一个人他们朝向你的表达个人化”的体验并且接受并允许了你去继续参与进这种反应,你在“把球扔回给对方”并真确反射了对方——也通过把你显化的抑制的情绪/感受发泄出去到他们身上——启动了游戏,在其中两者平等地参与进把彼此的显化的抑制的情绪/感受发泄出去到彼此身上。冲突/对抗事件仅仅是一个“显化的机会”为双方去“发泄”存在在每个人里面的复合显化的抑制的情绪/感受——到彼此身上——仅仅显化了双方都妥协的事件的后果流出。

Hence it is to assist and support self to simply from the ‘start’ STOP SELF from accepting and allowing self to participate in reactive movements that rise up – as this is an indication of taking what the other is expressing in mannerism/behaviour/word/deed personally and will only initiate the manifested experience of confrontation/conflict – ending up and leading to a fight as it always does, which serves no ‘purpose’ but to ‘lash out’ on each other – manifested suppressed compounded emotions/feelings which are exerted out onto/towards each other, compromising both.
Therefore, the living expression of taking self responsibility and not accept or allow self to ‘participate in playing the game of exerting out manifested suppressed emotions/feelings out onto another deliberately’ – but to be self directive here in the moment and take on the moment/situation in self honest common sense without reactions.
因此这是去援助并支持自己去仅仅从“一开始”就阻止自己接受并允许自己去参与进升起的反应的移动——因为这正是一个拿另一个人在特殊习惯/行为/字词/行动中在表达什么个人化,并且将只是启动对抗/冲突的显化体验——结束并通向一场战斗如同它总是如此,这没有服务于“目的”而是去互相“攻击”——显化抑制复合的情绪/感受,这被发泄出去到/朝向彼此、妥协双方。
因此,活负起自我责任的表达而不是接受或允许自己去“故意参与进玩耍把显化的抑制的情绪/感受发泄出去到另一个人身上的游戏”——而是是/成为自我指导在这里在这一刻并且承担起这一刻/情形在自我诚实的普同常识中没有反应。

2. The moment that idea/belief comes up within me, that she’s making it my fault as though I’m the problem, experiencing it as though her attacking me – I know I’ve gone too far and accepted and allowed myself to participate in my reactive emotions/feelings – I immediately stop, breathe and not accept/allow myself to continue participating.
The moment the ‘sudden reaction’ towards another’s particular expression towards you manifest as a thought as ‘she’s making it my fault as though I’m the problem, she’s attacking me’: is an indication of taking another’s expression ‘personally’ and that a reaction that arose within self suddenly already manifesting as a thought – indicates that you’ve already ‘gone too far.’ Meaning, that you already accepted and allowed yourself to actually believe that ‘something is being done unto you’ through reacting towards another by taking their expression towards you personally and confirming this belief unto yourself through wanting to validate to you that what you’re experiencing within yourself is ‘true/real’ – through manifesting deliberately such thoughts towards another.
2. 这一刻想法/信念出现在我里面,即她在让这是我的错好像我是问题、体验到这好像她在攻击我——我知道我已经走得太远并接受和允许我自己去参与进我的反应的情绪/感受中——因此我立刻停止、呼吸而且不接受/允许我自己去继续参与。
这一刻朝向另一个人对你的特定表达的“突然反应”显化为一个想法如同“她在让这是我的错好像我是问题、她在攻击我”:是一个在拿他人的表达“个人化”的指示,而且一个反应突然出现在自己里面已经显化为一个想法——表明你已经“走得太远了”。意思是,你已经接受并允许你自己去实际上相信“某些事情被做在你身上”通过朝向另一个人起反应经由拿他们对你的表达个人化,并且通过想要证实你正在体验什么在你自己里面是“真实/实际的”——通过故意显化这种想法朝向另一个人,对你自己确认这个信念。

Therefore, the thought-manifestation of for example, ‘she’s making it my fault as though I’m the problem, she’s attacking me’ – is a self-created confirmation-tactic as an attempt to ‘want to make your reaction towards another as the act of taking their expression towards you personally’ – real and valid, or ‘okay and normal’ – which gives you the opportunity to participate in your accepted and allowed self-dishonesty of exerting your accepted and allowed manifested compounded suppressed emotions/feelings out onto another.
Such thought-manifestations as for example ‘she’s making it my fault as though I’m the problem, she’s attacking me’ – is self dishonest, because she’s not ‘making it your fault, making you the problem or attacking you’ – this is a perception as thought manifested in self by self, because of taking another’s expression unto you ‘personally’ as the ‘belief’ that something is being done unto you – when it’s the expression of the other has nothing to do with you – it’s their accepted and allowed manifested suppressions coming out exerted unto you.
因此,例如想法显现,“她在让这是我的错好像我是问题、她在攻击我”——是一个自我创造的确认策略如同一种企图“想要把你对他人的反应当作拿他们对你的表达个人化的行动”——真实且有效,或“可以并正常”——这给予你机会去参与进你的接受并允许的自我不诚实:把你的接受并允许显化的复合抑制的情绪/感受发泄出到另一个人身上。
这种想法显化为,例如“她在让这是我的错好像我是问题、她在攻击我”——是自我不诚实,因为她并没有在“让这是你的错,让你成为问题或攻击你”——这是一个感知好像通过自己显化在自己之中,因为拿他人对你的表达“个人化”作为这个某些事情被做在你身上的“信念”——当这是另一个人的表达与你无关时——这是他们接受并允许显化的抑制 出来施加到你身上。

So, the moment such manifested thought-perceptions as for example: ‘she’s making it my fault as though I’m the problem, she’s attacking me’ manifest, know that you’re accepting and allowing yourself to participate in deliberate self dishonesty as it indicates you’ve taken the other’s expression towards you personally through reacting within you towards them – and utilizing such thoughts to validate your self-dishonest expression of also wanting to use/abuse the other through exerting your manifested suppressed emotions/feelings out on them.
And within this realization – to assist and support self in self honesty stop such thought-manifestations in the moment together with the reaction of taking the other’s expression towards you personally that fuelled the creation of such thoughts.
This done because you know if you accept and allow yourself to continue, you’re deliberately deceiving yourself in accepted and allowed self dishonesty and participating in ‘playing the game of initiating the conflicting/confrontational event – directly involved in the creation of such an event through accepting and allowing yourself to continue participation in such self dishonest manifested expressions of self.
因此,这一刻这种显化的想法感知如同例如:“她在让这是我的错好像我是问题、她在攻击我”显化,知道你在接受和允许你自己去参与进故意的自我不诚实,因为它表明你已经拿他人对你的表达个人化通过在你里面对他们起反应——并利用这种想法去确认你也想要通过把你的显化的抑制的情绪/感受发泄到他们身上来利用/滥虐他人 的自我不诚实表达。
而在这个领悟当中——去援助并支持自己在自我诚实中停止这种想法显现在这一刻连同拿他人对你的表达个人化的反应,给这种想法的创造加燃料。
这样做是因为你知道如果你接受和允许你自己去继续的话,你在故意欺骗你自己以接受和允许自我不诚实并参与进“玩耍启动冲突/对抗事件的游戏”——直接包含在这样一个事件的创造中,通过接受并允许你自己去继续参与进这种自我不诚实显化的自我表达。

3. The moment I continue trying/attempting to push harder and harder – I know I’m accepting and allowing myself to go into defense-mode – I’ve again accepted and allowed myself to go too far – I stop myself from continuing to want to push harder and harder I breathe here and I HEAR.
The accepted and allowed reaction of ‘pushing harder and harder’ to ‘want to bring across YOUR VIEW’ is the ‘effect’ manifesting as ‘going into defense-mode’ due to the ‘cause’ that is the source of you accepting/allowing you to take the other’s expression towards you ‘personally’ – instead of realizing that their particular expression towards has got nothing to do with ‘you personally.’
This indicating that you’re accepting and allowing yourself to be driven, influenced and directed by the polarity-force construct as ‘cause and effect’ in separation of you as a ‘chain-reaction’ that is unleashed within you that you ‘fall into and follow’ – leading you deeper and deeper into the mind instead of being here in self honest stable self directive common sense one and equal here.
3. 这一刻我继续试图/企图越推越用力——我知道我在接受和允许我自己去走进防御模式。我已经再次接受和允许我自己去走得太远——我停止我自己继续想要越推越用力,我呼吸在这里并且我听到。
这个接受并允许的“越推越用力”去“想要带来你的观点”的反应是“结果”显化为“走进防御模式”,因为“原因”是你接受/允许了你去拿他人对/朝向你的表达“个人化”的来源——而不是领悟到他们的特定表达朝向与“你个人”无关。
这个表明了你在接受和允许你自己被极性力量建构如同“原因与结果”驱使、影响并指导在你的分离中如同一个“连锁反应”在你里面释放出来,即你“陷入并跟随”的——引导你越来越深进入心智,而不是是/作为在这里在自我诚实中稳定、自我指导普同常识一体平等在这里。

Therefore, the moment you experience that you’re ‘pushing harder and harder’ to WANT TO bring across YOUR point of view – indicates that you’re not here hearing, but have fallen into the manifested polarity force of/as ‘cause and effect’ and falling into the ‘domino-effect’ – going in deeper and deeper into the mind as one reaction activate another and another and another which will only lead to the inevitable explosion of reactions within self towards another – with no other outcome but the exact same outcome as a conflicting/confrontational event manifesting into and as a fight.
Therefore, it is to immediately take self directive self responsibility in self honesty here, to immediately stop the moment you experience yourself fueling the reactions within you through pushing and forcing your point of view unto another – as this indicate you going into defense-mode as effect of your accepted and allowed self-dishonesty of reacting towards another’s expression in taking it personally as cause, from which thought-manifestations of blame/belief is projected unto another – which leads to the compounding of reactive emotions/feelings in and as self – perpetuating the event into a fight.
因此,这一刻你体验到你在“越推越用力”去想要带来你的观点——表明你并没有在这里在听,而是已经跌入显化的极性力量属于/等如“原因与影响”并且跌入了“多米诺效应”——在心智里越陷越深如同一个反应激活又一个、又一个、又一个,这只会导致不可避免的反应爆发在自己里面朝向他人——没有其他的结果只有完全相同的后果如同一个冲突/对抗事件显化成并等如一场战斗。
因此,这是要立刻负起自我指导的自我责任在自我诚实中在这里,要立刻停止这一刻你体验你自己给反应加燃料在你里面通过将你的观点推动并强迫他人接受你的观点——因为这表明你进入了防御模式等如你接受并允许对/朝向另一个人的表达起反应以拿它个人化作为原因的自我不诚实 的结果,从中责备的想法显现/信念投射到他人身上——这导致反应的情绪/感受的复合在之中并等如自己——将事件延续成一场战斗。

Realise, that when such thoughts as for example, ‘she’s making it my fault as though I’m the problem, she’s attacking me’ manifest, and/or you going into ‘defense-mode’ through pushing harder and harder fueling your reactions within you – know that you’ve ‘gone too far’ and already accepted and allowed yourself to not stop in the beginning of the event from accepting and allowing yourself to participate in the manifested reactions towards another.
To stop such a domino-effect as polarity-force system of cause and effect which only lead you further and further into the mind – manifesting the consequential inevitable experience of a fight – is to stop right from the start and remain calm here in and as breath: no reaction.
要领悟到,当这种想法如同例如,“她在让这是我的错好像我是问题、她在攻击我”显化,和/或你进入了“防御模式”通过越推越用力给你的反应加燃料在你里面——知道,你已经“走得太远”并且已经接受并允许你自己去没有在事件的一开始停止接受和允许你自己去参与进显化的反应朝向他人。
要停止这样一个多米诺效应如同原因与结果的极化力量系统,这只会引导你越走越远进入心智——显化一场战斗的后果的不可避免的体验——是,去从一开始就停止并保持平静在这里在之中并等如呼吸:没有反应。

So, here also:
When a reaction is experienced towards another as taking another’s expression towards you personally:
Expression:
Self Responsibility in Self Honesty
因此,在这里还有:
当一个反应被体验朝向另一个人等如拿另一个人的表达朝向你个人化时:
表达:
在自我诚实中的自我责任

Practical Living Action of Expression as Self Responsibility:
To practically stop here in the moment from accepting and allowing self to continue participation in a sudden reaction towards another that indicates you taking their expression towards you personally – because you know/understand and have realized, that if you do not stop – it’ll ‘set off’ the ‘domino-effect’ leading you further into the mind, fueling emotions/feelings further – creating, through your direct participation – this event to manifest into a fight and is able to be stopped by you taking self directive principle in stopping immediately in the moment when a reaction suddenly arise and simply refuse to continue participating in it.
实际活行动的表达等如自我责任:
要实际地停止在这里在这一刻 从接受并允许了自己去继续参与进一个突然的反应朝向另一个人中,表明你在拿他们对你的表达个人化——因为你知道/理解并已经领悟到,如果你不停止——它将“引发”“多米诺效应”引导你进一步进入心智、进一步给情绪/感受加燃料——通过你的直接参与而创造——这个事件去显化成一场战斗,并且能够通过你拿起自我指导原则而停止以当一个反应突然出现时立刻停止这一刻并仅仅拒绝参与进它。

Practical Support to Apply the Practical Living Action of Expression as Self Responsibility:
Breathing through the reaction – being here as breath and continue focusing on breath as you and in breath stop the fueling of the reaction within you through not accepting or allowing yourself to speak until you’re stable here – ensuring for you as you, that you’re not speaking in and as the compounded participation of emotions/feelings, but in self directive clarity.
When you’ve ‘gone too far’ and your participation in the reaction in the beginning manifested as thoughts which caused the effect of going into ‘defense-mode’ – to within realizing/seeing that you’ve ‘gone too far’ as you see/realize that thoughts of blame manifesting and/or you’re going into manifested defense mode – suggested to assist and support you as follows:
实际支持去应用实际活行动的表达等如自我责任:
呼吸通过反应——是/作为在这里等如呼吸并继续专注于呼吸等如你并且在呼吸中停止给你里面的反应加燃料,通过不接受或允许你自己讲话直到你稳定在这里——确保你等如你,你没有说话在之中并等如复合的情绪/感受的参与,而是在自我指导的清晰中。
当你已经“走得太远”而且你的参与进反应开始显化为想法,这导致进入“防御模式”的后果——去在领悟/看到你已经“走得太远”里面,当你看见/领悟到责备的想法显化了和/或你在进入显化的防御模式——建议援助并支持你,如下:

Expression:
Self Discipline in Self Honesty Here
Practical Living Action of Expression as Self Discipline:
To live/apply self discipline practically in the moment through immediately stopping such thoughts and/or stopping yourself from continuing to ‘want to push’ – because you’re only existing as/within such thoughts / physical reactions as ‘wanting to push/force your point of view’ because of you accepting/allowing the reaction in the beginning to compound instead of stopping yourself.
表达:
自律在自我诚实中在这里。
实际活行动的表达等如自律:
去实际地活/应用自律在这一刻通过立刻停止这种想法和/或阻止你自己继续“想要推动”——因为你只是存在等如/在这种想法/物质/身体反应里面等如“想要推动/强加你的观点”,因为你一开始就接受/允许了反应去复合而不是停止你自己。

Self Honest Self Discipline here would be to immediately stop yourself the moment you recognize you’re accepting/allowing you to participate in such thoughts/physical expressed reactions. Stand up in the moment and simply not continue.
Practical Support to Apply the Practical Living Action of Expression as Self Discipline:
Stopping through taking a deep breath here – stabilizing yourself. In this stability, stop the accepted and allowed continued of participation in such thoughts/physical expressed reactions.
自我诚实的自律在这里会是立刻停止你自己这一刻你识别出你在接受/允许你去参与进这种想法/物质/身体表达的反应。在这一刻站立起来并仅仅不继续。
实际支持去应用实际活行动的表达等如自律:
通过深吸一口气停止在这里——稳定你自己。在这个稳定性中,停止接受和允许参与进这种想法/物质/身体表达的反应的继续。

Bruce L.
李小龙
高洪0221

帖子 高洪0221 »

God of Man:The Physical - Part Eight (Section 19)
人类之神:物质/身体 -- 第8部分(第19节)

由李小龙通过跨次元门户抄录
Daily Interdimensional Diary: 13 November 2008
每日维度日记:2008年11月13日

God of Man: The Physical: Part Eight (Section 19)
人类之神:物质/身体:第8部分(第19节)

继续实际改正应用评估。

实际改正应用评估:

Section 4: (As Discussed in Part Eight Section 12)
Question:
How am I to practically assist and support myself to not accept or allow myself to continue the existence of me as inferiority, which only manifest the ‘polarity-game-playout’ in conflicting/confrontational experiences with my mother for example, which only always end up with us both in a fight in a turmoil of emotions and feelings.
第4部分:(如同在第8部分第12节中所讨论的)
要采取的实际改正行动:
问题:
我如何实际地援助和支持我自己去不接受或允许我自己去继续我的存在作为低下/次等,这仅仅显化“极性游戏播出”在例如与我妈妈冲突/对抗的体验中,这仅仅总是以我们两个在一场战斗中在一个情绪和感受的混乱中而告终。

The moment I experience within me, that my mother is ‘manifesting her authority over and of me,’ and I accept and allow myself to react towards her. I know that I am accepting and allowing myself to participate in inferiority within me, projecting the polarity opposite of what I am participating within me as inferiority, towards her as superiority/authority.
The moment, the justification within me exists of me experiencing my mother ‘claiming her to be right and be to be wrong,’ and the experience of me as ‘being stupid/nothing’ overwhelm me.
I know that this is self-dishonest, because I am using this as an excuse to want to defend my accepted and allowed existence of inferiority and at the same time, my refusal to see that my mother is reflecting me to myself as the part of me as superiority/authority that I exist as towards others in my world.
改正行动声明:
这一刻我体验在我里面,我的妈妈在“显化她的权威在之上并属于我”,并且我接受和允许我自己去对她起反应。我知道我在接受并允许我自己去参与进低下/次等在我里面、投射了我在参与什么如同低下/次等在我里面的相反极性,朝向她如同优越/权威。
这一刻,辩解在我里面我的存在体验到我的妈妈“声称她是对的,而我是错的”,并且我的体验如同“是愚蠢/一无是处的”压倒我。
我知道这是自我不诚实,因为我在将这个用作一个借口去想要保护我的接受和允许的低下/次等的存在,和同时,我的拒绝去看到我妈妈在把我反映给我自己作为我的一部分如同我存在为的优越/权威朝向他人在我的世界里。

Note:
Within Section 4, most of the corrective action statements consisted of ‘personality-designs’ as ‘parts of self’ that is to be investigated further – which I have mentioned we’ll be discussing within another part within this document.
Therefore, within this section in exploring self corrective action to be applied – is to how to practically assist and support self to when noticing/seeing a ‘personality-design’ emerge – how to ‘in the moment stop’ to not ‘go into it’ to ‘reactivate’ an ‘personality-design.’
注意:
在第4部分里面,大部分的改正行动声明由“人格设计”组成作为“自己的部分”是要进一步调查的——这是我已提及的我们将在这个文档中另一部分里面讨论。
因此,在这个部分里面在探索自我改正行动被应用方面——是要如何实际地援助并支持自己去当注意到/看到一个“人格设计”出现时——如何“在这一刻停止”去不“进入它”去“重新激活”一个“人格设计”。

Though realize, this is not the ‘solution’ – but a ‘temporary-momentary’ self assistance and support method – to from here, investigate the origin/cause of the ‘emergence’ of the personality-design’ within and as you – from the cause/origin stop the existence of you as such a ‘personality-design.’
Here, the ‘personality-design’ to be investigated further as discussed within Part Eight Section 12 is the ‘polarity accepted and allowed existence’ of ‘inferiority-superiority.’
How to assist and support self within a ‘temporary-momentary’ self corrective action expression when you see/realize/notice you’re accepting and allowing yourself to participate / reactivate a ‘personality-design’ such as accepted and allowed ‘inferiority?’
虽然领悟到这并不是“解决方法”——而是一个“暂时瞬间”的自我援助并支持的方法——去从这里,调查“人格设计”的“出现”的起源/原因在里面并等如你——从原因/起源中停止你作为这样一个“人格设计”的存在。
在这里,“人格设计”被进一步调查正如在第八部分第12节中所讨论的,是“次等--优越”的“极性接受并允许的存在”。
如何援助并支持自己在一个“暂时瞬间”里自我改正行动表达当你看见/领悟/注意到你在接受并允许你自己去参与/重新激活一个“人格设计”比如接受和允许的“低下/次等”时?

Within the first statement made here above, the insight/understanding/realization exists that when a thought manifests within you towards your mother for example such as: ‘SHE’S manifesting HER AUTHORITY over/of me’ and you accept and allow yourself to react within you towards her perceived expression towards you: You know that the thought indicates that you’re accepting and allowing yourself to participate in inferiority, projecting the polarity opposite of what you’re participating within you as inferiority, towards her as superiority/authority within the manifestation of the thought: ‘SHE’S manifesting HER AUTHORITY over/of me’.
Also, this indicates – by the very accepted and allowed reaction within you towards her perceived ‘authoritative / superior’ stance over and of you – that she’s reflecting a ‘part of you’ as ‘authoritative / superior’ that you ‘act out / exert’ towards others – exactly as your mother is expressing towards you.
在上面这里所作出的第一个声明中,洞察/理解/领悟存在,当一个想法显化在你里面朝向你的妈妈例如:“她在显化她的权威在之上/属于我”并且你接受并允许你自己去起反应在你里面朝向她感知到的对你的表达:你知道这个想法表明你在接受和允许你自己去参与进低下/次等、投射了你在参与什么在你里面如同低下/次等的相反极性,朝向她如同优越/权威在想法“她在显化她的权威在之上/属于我”的显现里面。
而且,这个表明——经由这接受和允许的对她的反应在你里面感知“权威/优越”的位置在之上并属于你——她在反应“你的一部分”如同“权威/优越”,即你对他人“行动出来/施加”的——正如你妈妈在对你表达的。

This reaction due to your accepted and allowed self-defined existence as ‘inferior’ as your experience towards your mother that manifest as a ‘polarity opposite projected thought’ towards her as well as your reaction towards her indicating that she’s reflecting a ‘part of you’ back to you, and we’ll discuss further within the ‘personality-designs’ Part within this document.
For the moment, to assist and support yourself practically within the ‘temporary-momentary’ self corrective action – is to when a thought manifests within you of: ‘SHE’S manifesting HER AUTHORITY over/of me’ – you now know/understand/realize that this immediately indicate that this is but a perception manifesting within you – due to you accepting and allowing yourself to experience inferiority towards her.
这个反应由于你接受并允许的自我定义的存在作为“低下/次等”如同你的体验朝向你妈妈,显化为一个“极性相反的投射想法”朝向她以及你对她的反应 表明,她在将“你的一部分”反映回给你,而我们将在这个文档中的“人格设计”部分里面进一步讨论。
此刻,要援助并支持你自己在“暂时瞬间”里实际自我改正的行动——是,去当一个想法显化在你里面关于:“她在显化她的权威在之上/属于我”时——现在你知道/理解/领悟到这个立刻表明这只是一个感知显化在你里面——由于你接受并允许了你自己去体验低下/次等朝向她。

If you were to accept/allow yourself to ‘follow the thought’ – your reactions within you will only culminate – so, the moment such a thought manifest, you stop it within you by simply ‘stating out loud within yourself’ STOP or DELETE and breathe in and breathe out until the reactions within you subside.
Or when the reactions still continue – simply state to your mother for example: ‘Let’s continue this conversation in a moment, I’m very reactive within me and I would prefer having this conversation with me being stable and clear within myself, instead of speaking from within all sorts of reactions that are coming up inside of me.’
如果你接受/允许你自己去“跟随想法”——你的反应在你里面只会达到顶点——因此,这一刻这样一个想法显化,你停止它在你里面通过仅仅“大声陈述在你自己里面”停止或删除并吸入和呼出直到反应在你里面平息下来。
或者,当反应仍然继续时——仅仅对你妈妈声明例如:“让我们一会儿再继续这个交谈,我非常的反应在我里面,而我更喜欢有这个与我的交谈是稳定和清晰的在我自己里面,而不是从出现在我内在的所有类型的反应中说话。”

The same goes for the moment you accept or allow yourself to experience reactions within you towards your mother’s particular expression towards you – you now know/understand/realize that such an immediate reaction indicate that she, in her particular specific expression is reflecting a ‘part of you’ which you also exists as and acts out / exert towards others - hence the reaction.
Herein, in the moment of such a reaction – it is to practically assist and support yourself to not accept or allow yourself to ‘continue participation’ in such an immediate reaction – but to stop yourself here in and as breath from further proliferating such a reaction within you, through simply stopping yourself from continuing participation in such a reaction.
If it’s necessary, close your eyes for a moment and breathe – a deep breath in and a deep breath out, in the out-breath, literally letting go and releasing the ‘immediate-reaction’ that manifested within you towards your mother.
此刻你接受或允许你自己去体验反应在你里面朝向你妈妈对你的特定表达,也是如此——现在你知道/理解/领悟到这样一个直接的反应表明她,在她的特别特定的表达中正在反映“你的一部分”,这也是你作为其而存在并朝向他人行动出来/发挥的——因此反应。
于此,在这样一个反应的片刻里——这是去实际援助并支持你自己去不接受和允许你自己去“继续参与”进这样一个直接反应中——而是去从进一步激增这样一个反应在你里面中停止你自己在这里在之中并等如呼吸,通过仅仅阻止你自己继续参与进这样一个反应。
如果它是必要的,闭上你的眼睛一会儿并呼吸——一个深深的吸入和一个深深的呼出,在呼气中,字面上地放手并释放显化在你里面朝向你妈妈的“直接反应”。

The ‘temporary-momentary’ self assistance and support self corrective action to be taken here is:
Expression:
Self Discipline within Self Honest Self-Resolve
这个“暂时瞬间”的自我援助和支持,在这里要采取的自我改正行动是:
表达:
自律在自我诚实的自我解决中

Practical Living Action of Expression as Self Discipline within Self Honest Self-Resolve:
To immediately stop within self the moment a thought manifests of: ‘SHE’S manifesting HER AUTHORITY over/of me’ – as in self honest, self realization – this indicates accepted and allowed ‘reactivation’ / ‘participation’ within a personality-design as ‘inferiority’ and continued participation in such a thought fuelling / perpetuating reactions is accepted and allowed self deception.
To immediately stop within self the moment an immediate reaction is experienced towards your mother, as in self honest self realization – this indicates that she’s reflecting a part of you back to yourself, hence the reaction. And continued accepted and allowed participation / proliferation of such a reaction and continuing to express/speak in and as such a reaction is accepted and allowed self-dishonesty.
表达的实际的活行动如同自律在自我诚实的自我解决中:
要立刻停止在自己里面,这一刻一个想法显化关于:“她在显化她的权威在之上/属于我”——作为在自我诚实的自我领悟中——这表明了接受和允许的“重新激活”/“参与”在一个人格设计里面如同“低下/次等”,并且继续参与进这样一个想法中给反应加燃料/保持反应是接受和允许的自我欺骗。
要立刻停止在自己里面这一刻一个直接反应体验朝向你的妈妈,作为在自我诚实的自我领悟中——这表明她在将你的一部分反映回给你自己,因此反应。而继续接受和允许这样一个反应的参与/激增以及继续去表达/说话在之中并等如这样一个反应,是接受和允许的自我不诚实。

Within both ‘points’ – self disciplined self resolve is to be lived to practically STOP and simply not continuing in ‘following the thought believing it to be valid’ and simply not continuing in participating / compounding the immediate reaction experienced – because continuation imply deliberate self-validation of a personality-design to which self has defined self, instead of being, living self honesty through stopping.
在两个“点”中——自律的自我解决是要活以实际停止并仅仅不继续“跟随想法相信它是有效的”而且只是不继续参与/复合所体验到的直接反应——因为继续意味着,一个人格设计的故意自我确认,以其自己已经定义了自我,取而代之的是通过停止来活自我诚实。

Practical Support to Apply the Practical Living Action of Expression as Self Discipline within Self Honest Self-Resolve:
Stopping the thought in the moment through stating within self: STOP! Or DELETE!.
Stopping the reaction in the moment within and as breath, through taking a deep breath in and a deep breath out, within the out breath, unconditionally releasing and letting go of the immediate reaction experienced to ensure that it doesn’t compound/culminate within and as self – as this would initiate the conflict/confrontation to lead to / end up into and as the inevitable fight.
要应用表达的实际活的行动如同自律在自我诚实的自我解决中的实际支持:
在这一刻停止想法,通过在自己里面声明:停止!或删除!
在这一刻停止反应在里面并等如呼吸,通过深吸一口气并深深的呼出一口气,在呼气中,无条件地释放并放手直接反应体验,以确保它没有复合/达到顶点在里面并等如自我——因为这会引起冲突/对抗而导致/最终成为并等如不可避免的战斗。

As I have mentioned before, if/when the thoughts and reactions continue to proliferate – suggested to end the conversation, to continue the conversation another moment – to first assist and support self to slow down here in and as breath to not accept or allow self to continue acting within reactive emotions, feelings and thoughts as accepted and allowed self dishonesty. But rather return to the moment when self is stable, certain here in and as breath.
Understand, as I have mentioned, the ‘temporary-momentary’ self corrective-action to be lived is to when you see/notice you for example ‘going into’ or ‘reactivating’ a ‘personality-design’ such as inferiority through manifesting a thought of: ‘SHE’S manifesting HER AUTHORITY over/of me’ or immediately reacting towards your mother’s (for example) particular expression towards you.
如同之前我已提及的,如果/当想法和反应继续激增时——建议终止交谈、另一个片刻来继续交谈——去首先援助并支持自己去放慢下来在这里在之中并等如呼吸 去不接受或允许自己去继续行动在反应的情绪、感受和想法里面如同接收并允许的自我不诚实。而是宁可回到这一刻当自己是稳定、确定在这里在之中并等如呼吸时。
要理解,正如我已提到过,“暂时瞬间”的自我改正行动是要活,是去当你看见/注意到你例如“进入”或“重新激活”了一个“人格设计”比如低下/次等时,通过显化了一个想法关于:“她在显化她的权威在之上/属于我”或立刻起反应朝向你妈妈(例如)对你的特定表达。

Because within you for example, reactivating through manifesting such a thought or reaction within you: Alarm – because this indicates that you haven’t yet ‘resolved’ or ‘directed’ you within such accepted and allowed manifested reactions self honestly and such reactions are simply revealing/showing you this.
Therefore, it is to apply/live the ‘temporary-momentary’ self corrective action application with regards to ‘personality-designs’ that emerge – and to from here practically assist and support yourself to identify/investigate such ‘personality-designs’ and the origin of them – to once and for all cease the existence of you as such ‘personality-designs.’
因为在你里面例如,通过显化了这样一个想法或反应在你里面重新激活了:警报——因为这表明你还没有“解决”或“指导”你在这种接受并允许显化的反应中自我诚实,而这种反应仅仅揭示/展示给你这一点。
因此,这是要应用/活“暂时瞬间”的自我改正行动应用关于出现的“人格设计”——并且去从这里实际地援助并支持你自己去识别/调查这种“人格设计”和它们的起源——去一劳永逸的停止你的存在作为这种“人格设计”。

Hence the reason why it is referred to as ‘temporary-momentary’ self corrective action applications – as from here – it is to identify/originate the origin/source/cause of the existence of you as such ‘personality-designs’ – to once and for all stop existing as such ‘personality-designs.’
Therefore also why such ‘temporary-momentary’ self corrective action applications with regards to ‘personality-designs’ such as inferiority are not the solution – reactions and thoughts will only continue and proliferate if you don’t direct you and resolve the actual point that is the manifested cause/origin/source of you accepting/allowing yourself to exist as/within such a ‘personality-design.’
因此为什么这被称之为“暂时瞬间”的自我改正行动应用的原因——因为从这里——它是去识别/发源你的存在的起源/来源/起因作为这种“人格设计”——去一劳永逸的停止作为这种“人格设计”而存在。
因此也是为什么这种“暂时瞬间”的自我改正行动应用关于“人格设计”比如低下/次等并不是解决方法(的原因)——反应和想法只会继续并激增如果你没有指导你并解决实际的点,即是你接受/允许了你自己去作为其而存在/在这样一个“人格设计”里面而显化的起因/来源/起源。

Therefore me emphasizing the point with regards to ‘temporary-momentary’ self corrective action applications not being the solution – but only a practical method with which to assist and support you when you see/notice/realize you going into a personality-design such as inferiority to not continue participation in such a personality-design as inferiority. Not to ‘abuse’ such ‘temporary-momentary’ self corrective action applications as a means to procrastinate or postpone you assisting and supporting yourself to identify the origin/cause of such personality-designs as inferiority.
因此我强调这个点关于“暂时瞬间”的自我改正行动应用并不是解决方法——而只是一个实际的方法,用其来援助并支持你当你看见/注意/领悟到你进入了一个人格设计比如低下/次等时,去不继续参与进这样一个人格设计如同低下/次等。不要去“滥虐”这个“暂时瞬间”的自我改正行动应用作为一个手段以延迟或拖延你援助并支持你自己去识别这种人格设计如同低下/次等的起源/起因。

Bruce L.
李小龙
高洪0221

帖子 高洪0221 »

God of Man: The Physical - Part Eight (Section 20)
人类之神:物质/身体 -- 第8部分(第20节)

由李小龙通过跨次元门户抄录

God of Man: The Physical: Part Eight (Section 20)
人类之神:物质/身体:第8部分(第20节)

继续实际改正应用评估。

实际改正应用评估:

Section 5: (As Discussed in Part Eight Section 12)
Question:
How to practically assist and support myself to not accept or allow myself to ‘go into’ a manifested protection-mechanism of myself from within fear – which causes emotions/feeling to culminate within me and my actions/expression towards my mother in a conflicting/confrontational event – which only always lead down the exact same road to the exact same end?
第5部分:(如同在第8部分第12节中所讨论的)
要采取的实际改正行动:
问题:
如何实际援助并支持我自己以不接受或允许我自己去“走进”我自己的一个显化的保护机制 从害怕/恐惧里面——这引发情绪/感受去达到顶点在我里面和我的行动/表达朝向我的妈妈在一个冲突/对抗的事件中——这仅仅总是沿着完全一样的路走到完全一样的终点?

Statement 1:
When I see that I am wanting to push/force my point of view even further as I experience my emotions/feeling compounding within myself – I stop myself immediately from continuing to want to force/push my point of view – as I see in this moment that this is accepted and allowed self-dishonesty, because all I’m doing is defending myself from not wanting to admit that I may be mistaken, when I see that I could actually be mistaken.
改正行动声明:
声明1:
当我看到我想要更进一步推动/强迫我的观点当我体验到我的情绪/感受复合在我自己里面时——我立刻阻止我自己继续想要强迫/推动我的观点——因为我看见在这一刻这是接受和允许的自我不诚实,因为所有我在做的是防卫我自己不想承认我也许错了,当我看到实际上我可能错了时。

Statement 2:
This action of me wanting to push/force only MY view also indicating to me that I’m not HEARING HERE – therefore I immediately slow down here in and as breath, stop participating in the emotions/feelings rising up within me that I use to want to force/push MY point of view and unconditionally hear here as breath, what my mother is saying – and respond in common sense self stability here as breath = NO REACTION.
声明2:
这个我想要推动/强迫只是我的观点的行动也向我表明,我没有在这里在聆听——因此我立刻放慢下来在这里在之中并等如呼吸,停止参与进情绪/感受升起在我里面即我过去常常想要强迫/推动我的观点,并且无条件听到在这里等如呼吸 我的妈妈在说什么——并且在普同常识自我稳定中回应在这里等如呼吸=没有反应。

Statement 3:
When I experience within me, that I am further accepting and allowing my emotions/feelings to compound within me, because of my experience towards my mother’s particular physical expressions in word and deed: I know that I am accepting and allowing myself to react in fear.
I immediately stop the moment I recognize this – because I know the fear that I am existing of/within is projecting her to be a ‘threat’ – when all the while it is me, reacting in accepted and allowed fear towards her.
声明3:
当我体验到在我里面,我进一步接受并允许我的情绪/感受去复合在我里面,因为我的体验朝向我妈妈的特定物质/身体表达在言语和行动上:我知道我在接受和允许我自己去起反应在害怕/恐惧中。
我立刻停止这一刻我认出这一点——因为我知道我正存在属于/在里面的害怕/恐惧在把她投射成一个“威胁”——当自始至终正是我,在接受和允许的害怕/恐惧中起反应朝向她。

Statement 1:
When I see that I am wanting to push/force my point of view even further as I experience my emotions/feeling compounding within myself – I stop myself immediately from continuing to want to force/push my point of view – as I see in this moment that this is accepted and allowed self-dishonesty, because all I’m doing is defending myself from not wanting to admit that I may be mistaken, when I see that I could actually be mistaken.
声明1:
当我看到我想要更进一步推动/强迫我的观点当我体验到我的情绪/感受复合在我自己里面时——我立刻阻止我自己继续想要强迫/推动我的观点——因为我看见在这一刻这是接受和允许的自我不诚实,因为所有我在做的是防卫我自己不想承认我也许错了,当我看到实际上我可能错了时。

Here is an interesting example with regards to how deliberately (the act of being deliberate) operates:
That one must deliberately ‘compound’ emotions and feelings within you, through deliberately participating within them – to ‘bring about a force’ of emotional/feeling ‘charge’ that support/initiate the action of ‘pushing/forcing YOUR point of view.’
This deliberately-compounded energetic-charge, support you being able to continue pushing your point of view within self-dishonesty – even though you are aware within you that you may actually be mistaken – but refuse to recognize this, refuse to consider this or look at this – as it may ‘harm your EGO’, within the belief that if you were to be self honest in recognizing and admitting to yourself that you may be mistaken and stop – that you’ll ‘lose something,’ be seen as ‘weak’ in your own eyes = which is ridiculous.
这里是一个有趣的例子关于如何故意地(故意的行为)运作:
个人必须刻意“复合”情绪和感受在你里面,通过故意参与进它们——去“带来一个强迫”的情绪/感受“充电”,支持/启动“推动/强迫你的观点”的行动。
这个故意复合的能量性充电,支持你能够继续推动你的观点在自我不诚实中——即使你觉察到在你里面,实际上你也许错了——但拒绝承认这一点,拒绝考虑这一点或察看这一点——因为它可能“损害你的自我意识”,在 如果你是自我诚实的在认出并承认你自己你也许是错的 并且停止——那么你将“失去某些东西”、在你自己的眼中被视为“软弱”的信念里面=这是荒谬的。

Therefore, in this ‘fight to be right’ – you have the deliberate compounding of emotional/feeling energy as your ‘weapon’ and the very act of forcing your point of view as your ‘defense’ – to ‘defend’ your EGO to not have to ‘recognize/see/look at’ the fact that you know that you actually may be mistaken and that you probably are – but will continue within this fight to be right’ – to ‘protect your EGO-self-image’ and win the ‘conflict-battle’ – just to ‘be right,’ even though you actually are indeed mistaken.
Such deliberate ‘reactive-behavioural-habits’ will require specific self-discipline to stop in the moment – as such deliberate actions in self-dishonesty has become so much ‘part of’ beings that they express it as ‘ordinary’ that it has become ‘automatic’ = ‘automated programmed robotic behaviour.’
因此,在这场“为正确而战”之中——你有故意复合的情绪/感受能量作为你的“武器”以及强迫你的观点的特定行为作为你的“防御”——去“保卫”你的自我意识以不必“承认/看见/察看”事实上:你知道实际上你也许错了而且你可能是(错的)——但是会继续在这场“为正确而战”之中——去“保护你的自我意识自我形象”并赢得“冲突之战”——只是为了“正确”,即使你实际上的确错了。
这种故意“反应的行为习惯”将需要特定的自律去停止在这一刻——因为这种故意的行动在自我不诚实中已经成为存有的这么多“部分”,他们将它表达为“普通”,它已经变成“自动的”=“自动化编程的机器人行为”。

So, the self corrective action statement made above in ‘Statement 1’ is to assist and support self to in the moment immediately stop yourself, the moment you realize that you’re compounding your emotional/feeling energy, you’re raising your voice and expressing the self-dishonest action of ‘forcing YOUR point of view.’
The action of ‘forcing your point of view’ manifesting as an ‘reactive-expression’ of you; because you know that you could be mistaken and all that you’re doing is attempting to defend your EGO through not wanting to stop for a moment and admit that you may be mistaken – but will continue within the ‘fight to be right’ of EGO/self-interest, compromising yourself and the other.
因此,在上面“声明1”中所作出的自我改正行动声明是去援助并支持自己去在这一刻立刻停止你自己,这一刻你领悟到你在复合你的情绪/感受能量,你在提高你的声音并表达“强迫你的观点”的自我不诚实行动。
“强迫你的观点”的行动显化为一个你的“反应的表达”;因为你知道你可能错了,而所有你做的事情是企图保卫你的自我意识通过不想停止一会和承认你也许错了——而是将继续在“为正确而战”的自我意识/自我利益里面,妥协了你自己和另一个人。

Thus indicating you’re in separation of self-interest and not standing one and equal as the moment with the other being and cannot possibly trust the words you speak due to the origin of the words being that of emotional/feeling energy of mind and thus must know you’re speaking/acting in accepted and allowed self-dishonesty as mind.
Observe yourself when within a conflicting situation clearly, definitively – to be able to make a clear, definitive stand when you realize/see that you’re accepting and allowing yourself to participate and act within self-dishonesty as mind as emotions/feelings and thoughts – to within this stand – stop yourself.
因此表明了你处在自我利益的分离中,并且没有站立一体平等等如这一刻与另一个存有在一起,并且不可能信任你说话的字词由于字词的起源是那些属于心智的情绪/感受,而因此必须知道你在说话/行动在接受并允许的自我不诚实等如心智中。
清晰、确定地观察你自己当在一个冲突情形中时——以能够作出一个清晰、明确的站立当你领悟/看到你在接受和允许你自己去参与并行动在自我不诚实等如心智等如情绪/感受和想法里面时——去在这之中站立——停止你自己。

Conflicting situations with another are opportunities to see for yourself where you stand with yourself within your process with regards to acceptances and allowances from the perspective of seeing for yourself clearly and definitively, for example - what you’re still accepting and allowing yourself to ‘give into’ within yourself – meaning, what thoughts you still ‘fall into,’ what emotions and feelings you still fall into – instead of stopping you from immediately accepting/allowing you to participate in them.
So – within a conflicting situation – a unpredictable moment – you see the truth of you with regards to where you stand with you in your process – together with the specifics of for example, what within yourself – you have or haven’t yet transcended, considered, resisted or denied.
与另一个人的冲突情形是为你自己去看到的机会,在那里你站立与你自己在一起在你的进程里面关于接受和允许 从为你自己清晰并确定地看到的视角来看,例如——你仍然在接受和允许你自己去“屈服于”什么在你自己里面——意思是,什么想法你仍然“落入”,什么情绪和感受你仍然落入——而不是立刻停止你自己接受/允许你去参与进它们。
因此——在一个冲突情形中——一个不可预知的片刻——你看到你的真相关于在那里你站立与你在一起在你的进程中——连同例如,什么在你自己里面的细节——你有或还没有超越、考虑、抵抗或否认的。

So,
When you see yourself deliberately initiating ‘defense-mode’ through initiating particular emotions/feelings to support your self-interest in wanting to force your point of view to ‘want to be right’:
Expression:
Self-Responsibility to apply the living action of STOPPING SELF
因此,
当你看到你自己故意启动“防御模式”通过启动特定的情绪/感受去支持你的自我利益以想要强迫你的观点到达“想要正确”:
表达:
去应用停止自我的活的行动的自我责任

Practical Living Action of Expression as Self Responsibility to STOP SELF
To immediately in the moment stop yourself when you recognize/see yourself accepting and allowing yourself going into ‘defense-mode’ which is shown within your actions within yourself within the acceptance and allowance of participating in the initiating of emotions and feelings that you use to support your ‘living-action’ of self-interest as pushing/forcing YOUR point of view.
This manifested experience you become as ‘defense-mode’ – immediately indicating that within yourself you know that what you’re accepting/allowing yourself to do and participate in is self-dishonest, because you know within yourself that the point you’re ‘fighting for’ is done only for ‘you to want to be right,’ because within yourself – you know that you may be mistaken:
表达的实际活的行动如同去停止自我的自我责任
要立刻在这一刻停止你自己当你识别/看到你自己接受并允许你自己走进“防御模式”时,这被展示在你的行动里面在你自己里面在参与进情绪和感受的启动的接受和允许里面,即你用来支持你的自我利益的“活的行动”等如推动/强迫你的观点。
这个显化的体验你成为“防御模式”——立刻启动那个在你自己里面,你知道你在接受/允许你自己做并参与进什么是自我不诚实,因为你知道在你自己里面这个你在“为之而战”的点只为“你想要是/成为正确的”而被做,因为在你自己里面——你知道你可能会弄错:

Here – it is to take the stance as self-responsibility and stop yourself from accepting/allowing yourself to continue existing within such an act of self-dishonesty as continuing to want to force YOUR point of view, self honestly look within yourself with regards to what you’re actually doing – and change you within actually re-assessing the moment, the conversation and start again, ‘anew’ within yourself and the other being.
在这里——这正是要采取立场如同自我责任并停止你自己接受/允许自己去继续存在在这样一个自我不诚实的行为中等如继续想要强迫你的观点,自我诚实地看入你自己里面关于实际上你在做什么——并改变你在实际上重新评估这一刻、这个交谈当中,并再次、“重新”开始在你自己和另一个存有里面。

Practical Support to Apply the Practical Living Action of Expression as Self Responsibility as STOPPING SELF:
To simply ACT in the moment and within this action – be the directive principle as self to STOP self in the moment, instead of accepting and allowing self to be directed into and according to emotional-feeling reactions of Mind.
To do this, one is able to utilize breath to assist and support self to stabilize self Here, through taking a deep breath and within the inhaling – stop self – and within the exhaling, let all of the emotional-feeling compound-reaction go unconditionally and continue breathing here until you’re stable here and in this moment, ‘start again’ so to speak.
实际支持去应用表达的实际活的行动如同自我责任等如停止自我:
去仅仅行动在这一刻并在这个行动里面——是/成为指导原则等如自己去停止自我在这一刻,而不是接受和允许自己被指导成为并依据心智的情绪感受反应。
要这样做,个人能够利用呼吸来援助并支持自己去稳定自己在这里,通过深吸一口气并在吸气中——停止自己——并在呼气中,无条件放开所有的情绪感受复合的反应,并继续呼吸在这里直到你是稳定的在这里并在这一刻“重新开始”,可以这样说。

Statement 2:
This action of me wanting to push/force only MY view also indicating to me that I’m not HEARING HERE – therefore I immediately slow down here in and as breath, stop participating in the emotions/feelings rising up within me that I use to want to force/push MY point of view and unconditionally hear here as breath, what my mother is saying – and respond in common sense self stability here as breath = NO REACTION.
声明2:
这个我想要推动/强迫只是我的观点的行动也向我表明,我没有在这里在聆听——因此我立刻放慢下来在这里在之中并等如呼吸,停止参与进情绪/感受升起在我里面即我过去常常想要强迫/推动我的观点,并且无条件听到在这里等如呼吸 我的妈妈在说什么——并且在普同常识自我稳定中回应在这里等如呼吸=没有反应。

Understand that within this particular point also – the point of you wanting to push/force only your point of view, not hearing here; means that you actually ‘don’t want to hear’ what it is that your mother is saying, for example.
You deliberately not hear the words of your mother, you deliberately not hear the words coming from you, of you – and become completely possessed as this expression of self-interest of ‘wanting to be right’ no matter what the consequence as harm and abuse is done unto you and the other because of it.
You become possessed to such an extent – a literal ‘mind-takeover’ – that you do not ‘hear anything or anyone,’ including yourself and will continue to ‘fight, fight and fight’ – until ‘you win,’ until the other ‘give into’ your ‘self-interest,’ breaking them down emotionally to give into you: This is the nature of the ‘possession’ of ‘mind-takeover’ within the ‘fight to want to be right’ within pushing/forcing one’s point of view instead of considering the moment, yourself and the being equal and one here.
也要理解在这个特定点上——你想要推动/强迫只是你的观点的点,没有在听在这里;意思是实际上你“不想听”例如你妈妈在说的是什么。
你故意不听你妈妈的字词,你故意不听字词来自你、属于你——并变成完全的迷占等如这个“想要是/成为正确”的自我利益的表达不论因为它后果等如伤害和滥虐是什么 被做在你和另一个人身上。
你变得迷占到达这样一种程度—— 一个字面的“心智接管”——即你不“听任何事物或任何人”包括你自己,而是将继续“战斗、战斗和战斗”——直到“你赢了”,直到另一个人“屈服于”你的“自我利益”,让他们在情绪上崩溃以屈服于你:这就是“心智接管”的“迷占”的本质在“为想要是/成为正确的而战”里面在推动/强迫个人的观点里面,而不是考虑到这一刻、你自己和这个存有平等一体在这里。

Such experiences of possession that manifest as you – simply indicating, from the ‘total existent experience of you as ‘who you accept and allow yourself to be’ = you’re still accepting/allowing yourself to believe that what you ‘experience’ within yourself within emotions/feelings and thoughts = is ‘you’, is ‘who you are’. And therefore – you will accept/allow yourself to in moments, accept/allow yourself to literally be ‘possessed’ by/through yourself as the mind as what you believe yourself to be, within accepting/allowing yourself to act within and as thoughts, emotions and feelings – only considering yourself, your own wants, needs and desires, for example: Wanting to be right. And for this ‘right’ you will ‘fight’ until you ‘get what you want’ – abusing and harming another as yourself within this accepted and allowed expression.
这种迷占的体验显化为你——仅仅表明,从“你的整个存在的体验”等如“你接受并允许你自己是/成为谁”=你仍然在接受/允许你自己去相信你“体验到”什么在你自己里面在情绪/感受和想法里面=是“你”,是“你所是者/你是谁”。而因此——你将接受/允许你自己去在片刻中,接受/允许你自己去字面上地被/通过你自己等如心智等如你相信你自己是/成为什么而“迷占”,在接受/允许了你自己去行动在里面并等如想法、情绪和感受之中——只考虑你自己、你自己的想要、需要和欲望,例如:想要是/成为正确的。而为了这个“正确”你将“战斗”直到你“得到你想要的”——滥虐并伤害另一个人等如你自己在这个接受和允许的表达中。

So therefore, it is to within the moments of conflicting situations – simply ‘assert-self’ in the moment and apply/live the statement, that you will not accept/allow yourself to act within, or become possessed by that which you believe yourself to be of the mind as thoughts, emotions and feelings that only create consequence of abuse and harm towards another as you. And stop yourself immediately within this assertiveness to consider the moment, the being and yourself equal and one here – and not only your own self-interest of mind.
因此,这是要在冲突情形的片刻中——仅仅“宣称自我”在这一刻并应用/活这个声明,即你将不接受/允许你自己去行动在里面、或变得被那个你相信你自己是/成为属于心智等如想法、情绪和感受所迷占,只创造滥虐和伤害朝向另一个人等如你的后果。并立刻停止你自己在这个自信里面去考虑这一刻、这个存有和你自己平等一体在这里——而不只是你自己的心智的自我利益。

Hear yourself, hear the other – be HEaR(E) as the moment – and stop yourself within self-assertiveness from accepting/allowing you to be possessed by yourself, but be the directive principle and stand within the living statement of not accepting/allowing self to act within self-interest of mind – but consider all equal and one here, to not accept/allow ‘self-experience’ to ‘override’ equality and oneness here in the moment, every moment.
When you see, you’re accepting and allowing yourself to be ‘possessed’ by yourself within emotions/feelings of mind as that which you believe yourself to be, deliberately not hearing yourself, the other and the moment that is here – because you’re within this ‘possession’ wanting to fight for your self-definition of ‘self-interest’ as the ‘fight to want to be right’:
听到你自己、听到另一个人——是在这里(注:HEaR(E)意为,听到)等如这一刻——并在自我坚定中阻止你自己接受/允许你去被你自己迷占,而是是/成为指导原则并站立在不接受/允许自己去行动在心智的自我利益里面的活的声明中——而是考虑到全体平等一体在这里,去不接受/允许“自我体验”来“践踏”平等一体在这里在这一刻、每一刻。
当你看到,你在接受并允许你自己被你自己迷占在心智的情绪/感受里面等如那个你相信你自己是/成为的,故意不听你自己、另一个人和这一刻是在这里——因为你在这个“迷占”中想要为你的“自我利益”等如“为想要是/成为正确的而战”的自我定义 而战。

Expression:
Self-Assertiveness to be the Directive Principle in considering the moment, self and the other equal and one Here, to not accept or allow self-interest to supersede equality and oneness here.

Practical Living Action of Expression as Self Assertiveness within Self-Directive-Principle
To, within the moment one see/realize that you’re accepting/allowing ‘possession’ within your accepted and allowed expression of acting within emotions/feelings of mind that literally ‘overtake’ you, wherein you hear nothing and is thus not ‘here’ as you continue to ‘want to fight to be right’ – acting thus in self-interest:
表达:
自我坚定是/成为指导原则在考虑到这一刻、自己和另一个人平等一体在这里之中,去不接受或允许自我利益来取代平等一体在这里。

表达等如自我坚定在自我指导原则中的实际活的行动
去,在这一刻个人看见/领悟到你在接受/允许“迷占”在你的接受和允许的行动在心智的情绪/感受里面的表达之中,字面上地“压倒”你,在其中你什么都听不到并因此不是“在这里”,因为你继续“想要战斗是/成为正确的”——因此行动在自我利益中:

Assert yourself immediately and STOP YOURSELF from continuing to exist as and within the manifestation of you as possession of mind within the directive living-statement of you as not accepting/allowing yourself to exist within, act within or express emotions/feelings of mind that only lead to abuse and harm, but to consider you and the other as you as the moment equal and one here.
The actual action of you stopping you – you no more accepting/allowing yourself to be possessed in accepting/allowing yourself to exist within and act as emotions/feelings of mind that only manifests abuse and harm towards you and the other as you: Is you directing yourself. And to within the stopping, direct yourself, move you within and as you – to stand stable here – giving you the opportunity to express you equal and one here = instead of within self-interest of mind within the act of ‘fighting’ – transforming the moment from fighting into self-expression equal and one here within the living action of self-assertiveness within self-directive-principle as you.
立刻宣称你自己并阻止你自己继续存在为并在你作为心智的迷占的显现里面 在你的指导的活声明里面等如不接受/允许你自己去存在在里面、行动在里面或表达心智的情绪/感受,这只会导致滥虐和伤害,而是去考虑你和另一个人等如你等如这一刻平等一体在这里。
你停止你的实际行动——你不再接受/允许你自己被迷占在接受/允许你自己去存在在里面并行动如同心智的情绪/感受之中,这只会显化滥虐和伤害朝向你和另一个人等如你:是你在指导你自己。并且去在停止当中,指导你自己、移动你在里面并等如你——去稳定站立在这里——给予你机会去表达你平等一体在这里=而不是在心智的自我利益里面在“战斗”的行动里面——转化这一刻从战斗到自我表达平等一体在这里在自我坚定的活的行动里面在自我指导原则中等如你。

Practical Support to Apply the Practical Living Action as Self-Assertiveness within Self-Directive-Principle:
The Practical Support is you, yourself – within assisting and supporting you through taking self-responsibility the moment you accept/allow yourself to act within emotions/feelings of mind – exerting it out onto/towards another that is you and stopping you from continuing to exist within, express as or act out your self-interest of mind.
Be ASSERTIVE – be the living-action as self-directive-principle and stop you from accepting/allowing possession of mind – to stand equal and one here as the moment, the being and yourself – and express you self-honestly here: Not within reaction – but stable directive-expression, that considers the moment, the being and yourself equal and one here.
实际支持去应用实际活的行动等如自我坚定在自我指导原则中:
实际的支持是你、你自己——在援助并支持你之中通过负起自我责任这一刻你接受/允许你自己去行动在心智的情绪/感受里面——将它发泄出去到/朝向另一个人身上即是你,并阻止你继续存在在里面、表达为或把你心智的自我利益付诸行动。
是/作为自信的——是/作为活的行动等如自我指导原则并阻止你接受/允许心智的迷占——去站立平等一体在这里等如这一刻、这个存有和你自己——并自我诚实的表达你在这里:不在反应里面——而是稳定的指导表达、考虑这一刻、这个存有和你自己平等一体在这里。

Statement 3:
When I experience within me, that I am further accepting and allowing my emotions/feelings to compound within me, because of my experience towards my mother’s particular physical expressions in word and deed: I know that I am accepting and allowing myself to react in fear.
I immediately stop the moment I recognize this – because I know the fear that I am existing of/within is projecting her to be a ‘threat’ – when all the while it is me, reacting in accepted and allowed fear towards her.
声明3:
当我体验到在我里面,我进一步接受并允许我的情绪/感受去复合在我里面,因为我的体验朝向我妈妈的特定物质/身体表达在言语和行动上:我知道我在接受和允许我自己去起反应在害怕/恐惧中。
我立刻停止这一刻我认出这一点——因为我知道我正存在属于/在里面的害怕/恐惧在把她投射成一个威胁——当自始至终正是我,起反应在接受和允许的害怕/恐惧中朝向她。

What is stated for/as self within this statement – is to simply not accept or allow self to be directed by fear and the thoughts that arise that perpetuate fear, as within for example – reacting in fear because of a thought as assumption/perception arising, of your mother being a ‘threat’ based on her physical-expressions in word/deed.
Any thoughts or reactions projected towards another – reveal that the thought and reaction in itself is formed within assumption/perception as your ‘idea’ of what the other is expressing and also reveal what you accept and allow of yourself that the other is reflecting of yourself.
什么被陈述为/等如自己在这个声明里面——是,去仅仅不接受或允许自己被害怕/恐惧和升起的使害怕/恐惧持续的想法 指导,因为在里面例如——在害怕/恐惧中起反应,因为一个想法等如假设/感知升起,关于你妈妈是一个“威胁”基于她言语/行为上的物质/身体表达。
任何想法或反应投射朝向另一个人——揭示了想法和反应本身是在假设/感知等如你的另一个人在表达什么的“想法”中形成的,而且揭示出你接受并允许你自己的什么 即另一个人在反映你自己的。

For example, an ‘idea’ is formed in your mind, manifested as thought, that your mother’s particular physical-expression is indicating ‘threat’ - when in fact – it is you, yourself within your accepted and allowed expression of self-interest within the stance of you as ‘wanting to be right’ which you ‘fight for’ within your particular physical-expression of word and deed, that is ‘threatening’ within your very ‘beingness’ in that moment = ‘threatening’ the other to submit to your explosive expression of emotions/feelings that you become possessed by to ‘win the fight of wanting to be right’.
例如,一个“想法”在你心智中形成,显化为想法,即你妈妈的特定物质/身体表达表明了“威胁”——当实际上——这是你、你自己在你的接受并允许的自我利益的表达当中在你如同“想要是/成为正确”的立场上,这是你“为其而战”在你的言语和行动的特定物质/身体表达中的,这就是“威胁”在你的正正“存有体”里面在那一刻=“威胁”他人来屈服于你的爆发性的情绪/感受的表达,即你变得被要“赢得这场想要是/成为正确的战斗”而迷占。

At the same time, you’ll within yourself, through the mind – utilize this ‘excuse’ as ‘idea’ of it ‘being her that is the threat.’ creating ‘fear’ – to further justify, ‘why you must continue fighting to be right’ – supporting your self-definition of self-interest of mind: It’s all deliberate mind-tactics that is used/abused for beings to justify why they act/behave the way they do through the mind – through making the other the ‘perpetrator’ to use the idea you form of them in your mind as an excuse for why you act/behave the way you do within and as and through the mind.
Also what occurs with regards to the reaction of fear that manifests due to the idea as thought that manifests within assumption that your mother is a ‘threat’ – validating this idea as thought for yourself through basing her being a ‘threat’ on her particular physical-expression towards you:
同时,你将在你自己里面、通过心智——利用这个“借口”作为这“是她才是威胁。”的“想法”创造了“害怕/恐惧”——去进一步辩解,“为什么你一定要继续为正确而战”——支持你心智的自我利益的自我定义:它全都是故意的心智策略被使用/滥用为了存有去辩解为什么他们通过心智行动/行为他们所做的方式——通过把他人变成“作恶者”来使用你对他们在你心智中形成的想法作为一个为什么你行动/行为你所做的方式的借口在里面并等如并通过心智。
关于害怕/恐惧的反应显化还发生了什么,由于概念等如想法显化在你的妈妈是一个“威胁”的假设里面——为你自己确认这个概念等如想法通过基于她朝向你的特定物质/身体表达而认为她是一个“威胁”:

Are you ‘fearing’ your ‘ego’ of self-interest being ‘threatened’ – from the perspective of ‘fearing losing the fight to be right’ – so you’d also, at the same time, utilize this ‘idea’ formed in yourself as your mother being a ‘threat’ to ‘go into defense-mode’ and further accelerate and perpetuate the emotions/feelings to continue becoming more and more reactive/explosive as a means to attempt to ‘win this battle’.
Therefore – when fear manifests due to a thought that manifests that is projected towards another: Do not accept/allow yourself to continue acting within this fear, as this is deliberate accepted and allowed self-dishonesty to only support your own self-interest of mind.
你“害怕”你的自我利益的“自我意识”被“威胁”吗——从“害怕失去为是/成为正确的而战”——因此你也会,同时,利用这个“想法”形成在你自己里面如同你的妈妈是一个“威胁”去“进入防御模式”并进一步加速并持续情绪/感受以继续变得越来越多反应/爆发的作为一种手段去企图“赢得这场战斗”。
因此——当害怕/恐惧由于一个显化的想法被投射朝向另一个人而显化时:不接受/允许你自己去继续行动在这个害怕/恐惧当中,因为这是故意接受并允许自我不诚实去只是支持你自己的心智的自我利益。

Observe the nature of the thought and the reaction that is created from it – in relation to yourself, and see what this thought and reaction is revealing about/of yourself as what you’re accepting/allowing, because the thought projected towards the other within yourself = is actually revealing what you’re accepting and allowing of yourself and has, in essence, got nothing to do with the other.
For example, the fact that your mother is a ‘threat’ – is an idea created in your own mind – she’s not a ‘threat,’ she’s only a ‘threat’ in your own mind as you created her to be in your mind, based on an idea you’ve formed of her physical-expression, wherein this idea as thought, is actually showing you, to yourself that you’re the one acting as a ‘threat’ – using your physical-expression in word and deed to attempt to be ‘threatening’ towards her, so she can ‘give in’ so that you can ‘win’ and be ‘right’ and exalt your own ego.
观察想法和由此产生的反应的本质——关于你自己,并看看想法和反应在揭示关于/属于你自己的什么等如你在接受/允许什么,因为想法投射朝向他人在你自己里面=实际上是在揭示你对你自己的接受和允许,并且本质上,与另一个人无关。
例如,事实上,你的妈妈是一个“威胁”——是一个想法创造在你自己的心智里——她并不是一个“威胁”,她只是一个“威胁”在你自己的心智里等如你将她创造为在你的心智里,基于你对她的物质/身体表达已形成的一个想法,在其中这个概念等如想法,实际上在给你自己、展示给你:你正是这个行动如同一个“威胁”的人——在言行上利用你的物质/身体表达去企图对她是/成为“威胁”,因此她可能“屈服”以便你可以“赢”而且是“正确的”并且加强你自己的自我意识。

Therefore – whatever manifest in yourself through your mind that is projected towards another = is actually revealing you, to yourself with regards to what you’re accepting/allowing of yourself.
Thus, it is self-dishonest to utilize thoughts and reactions projected towards another as a means to support only your self-interest – abusing them within yourself, through using them as an excuse to exalt your own ego of mind.
因此——无论什么显化在你自己之中通过你的心智投射到另一个人身上=实际上在对你自己、揭示你关于你在接受/允许你自己的什么。
因此,去利用想法和反应投射到另一个人身上作为一种手段去仅仅支持你的自我利益,这是自我不诚实——滥虐他们在你自己里面,通过把他们用作一个借口去加强你自己的心智的自我意识。

Therefore:
STOP – be self-honest and simply not accept/allow yourself to react/act in fear – and observe self-honestly what it is that the thought/reaction is showing about/of yourself and assist and support you with self forgiveness and self-corrective action to no more accept/allow yourself to act within ‘ideas of assumption’ projected to/towards another in your own mind, to validate and justify and support your self-dishonest act of self-interest to ‘want to win’ or ‘want to be right’.
When an idea manifest as thought within your mind projected to/towards another, which manifest a reaction within you:
因此:
停止——是/成为自我诚实,并只是不接受/允许你自己去在害怕/恐惧中起反应/行动——而且自我诚实地观察什么是想法/反应正在展示关于/属于你自己的,并用自我宽恕和自我改正行动援助和支持你去不再接受/允许你自己去行动在“假设的想法”里面投射到/朝向另一个人在你自己的心智里,去确认并辩解和支持你的去“想要赢”或“想要是/成为正确”的自我利益的自我不诚实行为。
当一个概念显化为想法在你的心智里投射到/朝向另一个人时,这显化一个反应在你里面:

Expression:
Self Honesty to STOP you in the moment within not accepting or allowing yourself to act within the reaction created because of a thought as idea that manifested and projected towards another.
Practical Living Action of Expression:
Assess the thought and reaction self-honestly that manifested within you, from the perspective of identifying what it is revealing about/of yourself within the realization that the thought and reaction is actually about/of you, reflecting you back to you.
表达:
自我诚实去停止你在这一刻在不接受或允许你自己去行动在因为一个想法如同概念显化并投射到另一个人身上而创造的反应里面。
自我诚实地评估显化在你里面的想法和反应,从识别它在揭示关于/属于你自己的什么在领悟到想法和反应实际上是关于/属于你,将你反映回给你 的视角来看。

Practical Support to Apply the Practical Living Action:
Self forgiveness and self corrective action - to apply self forgiveness for/of, for example, the very act of using ideas of assumption, projected to/towards another to only support your ego in self-interest. Also utilizing self-forgiveness to assist and support self in identifying / seeing what it is that the thought and reaction is revealing about/of you, yourself that it is reflecting to/towards you, yourself. And self-corrective action of the self forgiveness applied to no more accept or allow self to act within ideas of assumption projected to/towards another – but to remain self honest here as breath in stability equal and one.
实际的支持去应用实际活的行动:
自我宽恕和自我改正行动——去应用自我宽恕为/属于,例如,利用假设的想法、投射到/朝向另一个人的这行为去仅仅支持你的自我意识在自我利益中。还利用自我宽恕去援助并支持自己以识别/看到什么是想法和反应在揭示关于/属于你、你自己的,它在揭示对/朝向你、你自己。以及自我宽恕的自我改正行动应用去不再接受或允许自己去行动在假设的想法里面投射到/朝向另一个人——而是去保持自我诚实在这里如同呼吸在稳定之中平等一体。

Bruce L.
Edited by: Darryl Thomas
李小龙

(译者注:本系列文章到此结束。)
回复