葉至寬
帖子: 186
注册时间: 周五 4月 16, 2010 11:14 pm
来自: 台灣

Re: The Color Readings (顏色閱讀)

帖子 葉至寬 »

以下顏色閱讀由 馬江彬 提供

图片
This color sort of feels like a 'complete giving up on yourself'. Like you have zero faith in yourself and you've let yourself sink to the bottom of the ocean. And you let yourself stay there because you don't believe you have in any way the capacity to let lift yourself back up. You don't believe you have the capacity to do anything. And you don't see how you could change that either. It's again that point of 'stuckness'. Just feeling completely stuck without seeing any way out. And so having given up on any potential or possibility for self-change. You just don't see yourself doing it, with where you're at and your experience of yourself. Just seems so utterly hopeless. And sure you wish you could but you kind of feel like it's too late for you. You're absolutely convinced of your 'stuckness'.

這種顏色給人一種「完全放棄自己」的感覺。就像你對自己毫無信心,任由自己沉入海底,你讓自己呆在那裡,因為你不相信自己有能力讓自己振作起來,你不相信自己有能力做任何事,你也不知道該如何改變這情況。這一樣又是種「被困住」的「點」(體驗)。只是感覺到完全被困住了,看不到任何出路,所以放棄了任何改變自己的潛能與可能性。你只是不知道自己在做什麼,不知道自己在哪裡及不知道你自身的體驗是什麼,就是感覺到完全的絕望。當然你希望你能有所出路,但是你覺得已經太遲了,你對自己的「困頓」深信不疑。

You're thinking 'what's the use? It's too late for me anyways. Might as well give up completely.' Soo feeling completely defeated. Completely, completely defeated lol. If you could feel more defeated than defeated, that's how you feel. So how do you get back from that? If you've already decided that you've given up on yourself. What can you do? Not much. I mean, cause it's in your hands. It's your power of decision. If you decide it's too late, it's too late. If you decide that you're too far gone, then you are.

你在想「這有什麼用?反正對我來說已經太遲了。還是徹底放棄為好。」感到如此的徹底失敗,完全,完全被擊敗(笑)。如果你能夠感受到比挫敗還挫敗,那這就是你的感覺。那麼你該如何從中站起呢?如果你已經決定放棄自己,你能做什麼?並不多。我是說,因為這全由你自己所定奪,你有決定的能力,如果你認定已經太遲了,那就真的太遲了。如果你覺得自己已經「走遠了」,那就真的「走遠了」(*指沒出路了)。

Because, you are LIFE, aren't you? And as life, you decide what life is. So what are you going to do? As life, what's the decision you're going to make? Are you going to keep things the same, or will you DECIDE to change? It's really that simple. All comes down to a decision. Your decision. Of what do you see is best for life, as you. Who will you be? Will you be best for all as life, or will you be the mind as what's not best for all? The mind as giving up, depression, suppression, neglect, abandonment, hopelessness, helplessness, stuckness, agony and suffering.

因為,你是生命,不是嗎?作為生命,你決定生命是什麼樣的。那你打算怎麼辦?作為生命,你會做什麼決定?你打算保持原樣,還是決定改變?就是這麼簡單。一切都取決於一個決定:「你的決定。你認定了什麼是對你-即你的生命-是最佳的?」。

你會是誰?你會作為符合全體的最大利益的「生命」而存在,或是你會作為無益於全體的「心智」而存在?那心智等同於放棄、沮喪、壓抑、忽視、遺棄、絕望、無助、受困、苦惱和受苦。

I mean if you choose the mind, there's really no limit to how deep that rabbit hole goes. You WILL self-destruct. As that is simply the design of the mind. The Mayans saw it. That's why their predictions was that the world would end around this time. Cause they calculated the future based on the mind's trajectory and where it would inevitably end up. The mind's design is destruction. So if you want to be life, you need to DELIBERATELY course to, against all odds, do what is best. Even when everything inside of you is telling you to give up on yourself. You need to find it within yourself to not do what will inevitably destroy you, but to rather do the constructive and supportive thing.

我的意思是,如果你選擇心智,兔子洞(*混沌)的深度是沒有限制的。你會自我毀滅、而這只是心智(系統)的設計而已。瑪雅人看到了它,這就是為什麼他們預測這個世界將在這個時代毀滅,因為他們是根據心智的既定路線還有它不可避免的終結來預測未來的。心智的設計就是毀滅。

所以,如果你想成為生命,你需要慎重的行動(DELIBERATELY course to),排除萬難,做最好的事情。即使你內在的一切都在告訴你要放棄自己。你需要從自己的內在去發掘,不要去做那些不可避免地會毀掉你的事情,而是去做那些有建設性和支持性的事情。

And ask yourself, 'how could I support myself?'. Cause the mind isn't going to give you the answer either. You have to figure it all out yourself. How to 'change your programming' from self-destruction to self-support. But again, it can be just a decision. To change on the spot. To take everything that is of destructiveness within you and change it into support. Because in a way, if change isn't as easy as just as decision, then it isn't real, because then that means you're still looking at yourself as a 'victim' of what you're going through, rather than the creator and the directive/decisive principle. Rather than RESPONSIBLE for life as you know it.

問問你自己「我該如何支持自己?」,因為心智不會給你答案,你得自己弄清楚。如何「改變你(內在)的預編程」,從自我毀滅轉變為自我支援。但是,這可以只是一個決定,去做到立即的改變,把你內在的一切破壞性轉化為支持。因為在某種程度上,如果改變不像做個決定那麼簡單,那麼它就不是真實的,因為那意味著你仍然把自己視為你所經歷的一切事物的「受害者」,而沒有(把你自己視為)創造者和主導/決定性的原則、也沒有為如你所知的人生所負起責任。

So also have a look at this point, of things feeling like they're a battle and a struggle. Of change feeling like it's a struggle and something really hard. Then you know you're not actually taking responsibility for what you're trying to change. So remind yourself, change should be as simple and easy as breath. As a decision. Of you just saying 'I change'. Anything other than that and you should know that you're fucking with yourself. So stop fucking with yourself.

所以我們也來看看這一點:感覺上像是一場鬥爭和掙扎的事情,「改變」感覺像是一種掙扎、像是某件非常困難的事情。然後(*當你有以上的感覺)你就會知道你並沒有為你試圖改變的事情承擔責任。所以提醒自己,改變應該像呼吸一樣簡單和容易。如同一個決定:說「我改變」,如果不是這樣的話,你應該知道你是在欺騙自己(you're fucking with yourself)。所以停止欺騙自己吧。

Make the decision right here and right now to change. To 'do whatever it takes'. To 'never give up'. To 'believe in yourself'. To 'unconditionally support yourself'. And then say 'it is done'. 'I as life have made this decision in this moment, and so it is done'. It's that simple. Any doubts that come up, or thoughts that 'it's not going to work' or 'I don't have this ability' - that's your mind. Don't listen to it. You have to be the directive. That means, not some voice in your head, but you deciding who you are and what's real.

就在此時此地做出改變的決定,「不惜一切代價」、「永不放棄」、「信任自己」、「無條件地支持自己」,然後說:「成了。我作為生命,在這一刻做出了這個決定,所以它就這樣成了。」就是這麼簡單,任何浮現的懷疑,或「這行不通」或「我沒有這種能力」之類的想法 - 那是你的心智。別聽它的。你必須是主導者。這意味著,不是由你頭腦中的某個聲音,而是由你自己來決定你所是者、來決定什麼是真實的。

Cause also realize, that it's an addiction at this point. The mind is. Self-destruction. Meaning that, you've been listening to the mind for so long it's now second nature. Or rather it IS your nature. It's 'become' your nature. So yes it's not going to be easy necessarily. But then at the same time, it's as easy as a decision. But that's something you'll have to discover for yourself, through walking your process.

因為也要去察覺到,在這一點上,有著一種上癮,對於心智及自我毀滅。指,你這麼長時間以來都在傾聽心智的聲音,現在它已經成為你的第二天性了。或者說,這就是你的天性。它已「成為」你的本性。所以這並不必定會是容易的。但與此同時,這就像做個決定一樣簡單。但這是你必須為自己去發現的,經由行走你的進程(through walking your process)。

图片
This is the color of sort of 'knowing what to do but not wanting to do it'. Like, you actually know exactly what to do. You know all of it. But you have such resistance to actually doing what you know you should do, that you'll more often just decide to not do it. And you'll give yourself all sorts of excuses and justifications and reasons for why you apparently 'can't'. So you can 'feel good' in a way about not doing it. Or rather feel justified. As if there's somebody listening.

這是一種「知道該做什麼但不想做」的顏色。就像,你確實知道該做什麼,你全都知道,但是你會抗拒去做你知道你應該做的事情,所以你通常會決定不去做。你會給自己各種各樣的藉口和理由來解釋為什麼你似乎「無法去做」。所以在某種程度上你可以因為不做這件事而「感覺很好」,或者說,(你)是感覺到(你的拖延)被正當化了,像是有人聽了你的解釋。

I mean it's just you in there. And the only one you're fooling is you. The only one listening to your excuses, reasons and justifications is you. And the only one believing them is you. So you can just drop it. Just stop fooling yourself lol. You're intelligent enough. You see things. You're not dumb. You know and see more than you let on and than you tell yourself. You just like playing dumb because you don't want to put in the work you know you have to lol. Cause you have a laziness issue in a way. Laziness as in, seeing what you need to do but not doing it, because you don't 'feel like it'.

我是要說,只有你在那裡而已。你唯一愚弄的人就是你自己,唯一在聽著你的藉口、理由和辯解的人是你自己,且只有你自己相信。所以你可以把它放下,別再愚弄自己了,(笑)。你足夠聰明了,你明事理的,你不是愚蠢的。你所知道的與看到的,比起你所假裝的和你告訴你自己的,還要多的多。你就像在裝傻,因為你不想投入你知道你必須去做的工作(笑)。因為在某種程度上你有懶惰的問題。懶惰就是:看到你需要做什麼,卻不去做,因為你「不喜歡去做」。

And I know, laziness makes you feel 'powerful' in a way. Makes you feel like you have the 'power' to decide what to do. Like at the end of the day, YOU decide whether you're going to do something or not. Not anyone else telling you 'what you should do'. Like a kid sticking their tongue out at being told what to do. Because they don't want to be told what to do. They don't want to 'follow orders'. So they feel powerful in being able to say 'no! I won't do what you tell me!'. I mean it's kind of similar. You're kind of doing the same thing. In spite of knowing what you 'should do', you choose not to. Just because you can. Because you have that 'power'.

我知道,懶惰在某種程度上讓你感到「有力量」,讓你覺得:你有選擇做什麼的「權力」,就像在一天結束的時候,由你決定你是否要做某件事,沒有人可以告訴你「你應該做什麼」。就像一個孩子在被告知該做什麼的時候吐舌頭,因為他們不想被告知該做什麼,他們不想「服從命令」。所以當他們說出「不!我不會照你說的去做的!」時感覺到很有力量,我的意思是這有點類似,你也在做同樣的事情。雖然你知道你應該做什麼,你還是選擇不去做,只因為你可以,因為你有那種「力量」。

And fair enough, you do have that 'power'. But have you ever asked yourself, what it is that's making you 'not want to do it'? Why you feel that way. And why you feel inclined to make the decision to NOT do what you can clearly see is best for you. Cause if you don't understand where that decision comes from, you're in trouble. That means you're controlled. And that you ARE 'following orders', you're just not aware of whose orders. 'Something' inside you is telling you to stick your tongue out and not do what you're supposed to. The question is, do you know what? Are you aware of who or what is pulling the strings? Cause if it isn't you seeing what's best for you, then you need to ask yourself: who or what is?

公平地說,你確實有那種「權力」。但你有沒有問過自己,是什麼讓你「不想做這件事」?為什麼你會有這樣的感覺,以及為什麼你傾向於不去做那些你清楚認為對你最好的事情。因為如果你不明白這個決定是怎麼來的,你就有麻煩了。這意味著你被控制了,你在「服從命令」,你只是不知道是誰下的命令。你內在「有個東西」在告訴你把舌頭伸出來且不要去做你應該要做的事情。問題是,你知道是什麼東西嗎?你知道是誰或什麼東西在幕後操縱嗎?因為如果不是由你自己去看見什麼是對你最好的,那麼你需要問自己:是誰或是什麼東西(*在替你決定)

I mean, you need to get to know you mind. Get to know what's behind these impulses, cause it sure as hell isn't who you really are.

我的意思是,你需要瞭解你的心智。去瞭解這些意向的背後是什麼,因為非常肯定的,它絕不是真正的你。

图片
What are you doing?! Lol. This color is again in similar vein to the other colors. But here stressing this particular point that's come up in all of them. The 'bottom line'. The 'main thread'. What. The. Hell. Are. You. Doing?! Or, what are you NOT doing?! NOT supporting yourself. NOT doing what's best for you. And just sort of 'messing around'. Messing around, allowing things to get worse and worse. 'Dicking around'.

This is the color of 'get your act together!', in not so subtle terms. Of, 'you're wasting precious time!'. And time is not for free. Time is perhaps the most valuable commodity of them all. The one thing you DON'T want to waste.

你在幹什麼?!(笑)。這種顏色再次的與其他顏色有相似之處。但這顏色強調了,在這幾個顏色之中所浮現的,一個特定的點。「關鍵」、「主線」:「你到底是在做什麼?!」或是,你沒有在做什麼?!

(你)不支持自己、不做對你自己最好的事,只是在「瞎混」,浪費時間,讓事情變得越來越糟,「瞎晃著」。這個顏色是在用不那麼微婉的措辭來表達「振作起來!」,(它是在表示)你在浪費寶貴的時間!時間不是免費的,時間也許是最珍貴的物品,是那個你絕不會想浪費的東西。

So don't take this the wrong way. I don't have it out for you, and I'm not trying to make you feel bad. But you need to WAKE UP. For your own sake. Cause once your time is up, it's up. You don't get another try. You get one life, to do with what you want. But you need to ask yourself, 'is this really what I want?' is this really how I want to spend this one life that I've got?

所以不要誤解,我不是在責備你,我也不是在試著讓你難受,但你需要醒醒了,為了你自己。因為當你的大限已至,那就結束了,你沒有機會再試一次的,你只有一次生命,去做你想做的事。但你需要問問自己,「這真的是我想要的嗎?我是真的想要如此的耗費掉我所僅有的這個生命?」

You need to get real with yourself. And have a look at what you've been avoiding to look at. Your responsibility in relation to yourself. What you've been doing to and with yourself. And why you haven't been changing. And yes it's tough. But man, you gotta. Just find some care in your heart for yourself. Find it within you to do the hard things. Challenge yourself to do something you've never done before, and take that attitude of sticking your tongue out and turn it around. Stick your tongue out to the mind and say 'I know you're telling me not to, but I'm gonna do it anyways!' I'm gonna go against all odds and do something I would never expect from myself! Just because I can!

你需要面對現實,看看你一直在逃避去看的東西:你對於你自己的責任,你對自己做了什麼,你用你自己做了什麼,及為什麼你一直沒有改變。是的,這很困難,但是大佬,你必須這樣做。去在你的心中找回一點在乎吧。找到你之內的它(*在乎),以讓你去做那困難的事。挑戰一下自己,做一些你以前從未做過的事情,用那個吐舌頭的態度,只是轉個方向,向心智吐出你的舌頭,說:「我知道你告訴我不要這麼做,但我無論如何都會這麼做!我會排除萬難,做一些超乎我對於自己的預期的事!就因為我能!」

See that's what it means to change. It's simple stuff. You take what is already here and just use it in a way that is more constructive. Doesn't have to be rocket science. In a lot of ways you already have a lot of gifts and abilities and potentials. You've just allowed the mind to use them against you. But you can turn it around. You can take all of yourself, all of your 'bad habits' and all of the ways you've been self-destructive, and investigate how to use them in a way that's constructive. Turn your weaknesses into strengths. Don't throw out the baby with the bath-water as they say.

看,這就是改變的意義,很簡單的東西,你拿著已經在這裡的東西,只是用一種更有建設性的方式來使用它,不一定非得是火箭科學。在很多方面,你已經擁有了很多天賦、能力和潛力,你只是讓心智利用它們來對付你了。但你可以扭轉局面,你可以拿起你自己的全部,拿起你所有的「壞習慣」和所有你自毀的方式,研究一下如何以一種建設性的方式來使用它們,把你的弱點轉化為優點。不要像俗話說的那樣,把孩子和洗澡水一起倒掉。(*不要為了去除壞的事物,而把好的事物也一起清除了)

Look at it like this: you're already perfect. Everything is already within you. It's just not being utilized effectively. Because the mind does not have your best interests at heart, so it's basically taken all of you and turned it into something self-destructive. But that's not the real you. You just need to sort of reverse engineer yourself now. Find out how you tick, as in the mechanics of 'you', and find a better way to put it all back together again. I believe in you - you've got it in you ;) .

可以這樣看:你已經很完美了,你已經擁有了一切在你之內,它只是沒有被有效地利用,因為心智並沒有把你的最大利益放在心上,心智基本上是拿起了你的一切,將其轉變為自我毀滅之物。但那不是真實的你。你現在只是需要對自己進行逆向工程,查清楚「你」這一部機器是如何被組合起來的,然後找到一個更好的方法把一切重新組合在一起。我信任你。你在內在是明白的 ;)
头像
葉至寬

帖子 葉至寬 »

2020年10月10日

馬江彬 提供 – 一般顏色閱讀(第二篇)

图片
This color has 'life' in it. A passion for life. To 'get to know' life. To pursue it and find out what it's all about. Like seeing 'LIFE' in big bold letters standing there outside of you. Something you don't yet know and are curious about.
這個顏色有生命在其中,一種對於生命的熱情、去認識生命、去追求它並查明它到底是關於什麼。就像看見生命被以粗體字表現並立足在你之外。某種你還不曾知曉並且感到好奇的事物。

But something to be wary of, is the illusion of seeing 'life' as something that's 'not you'. Getting lost in the idea that it's not just 'you' that you're looking for, but that it's something separate from you. So it's your relationship with yourself to have a look at there. And, why are you not recognizing life in and as you? Why is it so hard for you to sort of stay where you are, with yourself, and be at peace and calm with yourself? Why the 'jittery ness' and the anxiety driving and pushing you away from yourself?
但要去提防的是,把生命看做如同某種「不是你」的事物的這樣的一種幻覺,迷失於這樣的一個概念:你所尋求的(生命)不是就是「你」,而是分離於你的某物。所以,這是你與你自己的關係中需要被檢視的部份,還有為何你沒有認出在你之中且就等如於「你」的生命?為何你是如此的難以與你自己同在於你所在之處,並冷靜沉著的與自己共處?為何要戰戰兢兢且焦慮的把自己驅離於你自己?

You should have a look at what it is you fear or judge about yourself. What it is that makes you feel uncomfortable with yourself, and why you're not accepting yourself. Cause that'll be your 'portal' to life. You delving in to your relationship with yourself, to find and realize life within and as you. Or where you'll find life only exists. It doesn't exist 'out there' anywhere. It's actually already here. Just need to realize it as you, through learning to embrace you and be ok with yourself, and through stopping that tendency to to sort of want to jump out of your own skin and chase after something outside of yourself.
你應該檢視一下你對於自己的恐懼與批判是什麼,是什麼讓你對自己感到不舒服,及為什麼你不接受你自己,因為這將會是你進入生命的「門戶」,你(需要)探究你與你自己的關係,去找到與覺察在你之內並等如於你的那生命,或者說,這是你唯一能夠找到生命存在的地方,它不存在於外在的某處,它實際上已經在「這裡」了,只是需要去察覺它就等同於你,經由學習擁抱你自己及接納你自己(be ok with yourself),及經由停止習於想要跳出自己並追逐著某些外在於你的事物。

Cause your biggest 'challenge' is yourself and your relationship with yourself. It's the one thing you've been trying to get away from throughout your life. But it's also the one key to realizing 'life'. So have a look at any experiences within you of resisting spending time alone with yourself, and what that's showing you in terms of the thought constructs that are creating separation from yourself. Thought constructs like where you believe you're not good enough, where you are hard and judgmental with yourself, and where you reject yourself because of those judgments. All the ways you're not treating yourself with kindness and are more focused on what's outside of you than what's inside of you. That's pretty much your 'lesson' with this color. How to make yourself the center of your attention and make 'life' just the process of getting to know yourself, and drawing deeper and closer into yourself. And learning to be comfortable with yourself and find peace with and within yourself
因為你的最大的「考驗」是你自己,及你與你自己的關係,這件事是你一生都在試圖去逃避的,但它是去實現生命的關鍵,所以去檢視一下任何你抗拒與自己獨處的體驗,及它揭露了什麼創造了你與你自己的分離的思維構造,思維構造,例如:你相信你自己不夠好、你對自己的苛刻與批判、及因著那些批判你排斥了你自己,所有你沒有友善對待自己的方面,及,比起關注於你的內在,你太多的關注於你的外在,這算是你在這個顏色當中的課程,如何讓你自己成為你的注意力的中心,並讓生命成為單純的認識你自己及更加的深入與靠近你自己 – 的一個進程,並且學著對你自己感到舒適及找到你自己之內的平靜及與自己平靜共處。

图片
This color's like an 'apathy'. Or rather a 'not knowing what to do with yourself', and therefore going into apathy. Like just not feeling or seeing a purpose for yourself just yet. It's just a big grey area. Something unknown and undefined and therefore non-existent. And so you kind of just sit down, staring into nothingness, and aimlessness. And end up more preoccupying yourself with distractions, just cause you don't really know what else to do, and what direction to give to your life. So you just feel kind of 'stuck', with nothing to do but the usual distractions.
這種顏色就像“了無生趣”。或者“不知道該對自己做什麼”,因此變得了無生趣。就像你還沒有感覺到或看到自己的目標,這只是一個很大的灰色地帶,某種未知與未被定義的事物,因此而不存在,所以你就像是只是坐下來,盯着虛無,且漫無目的。最終你會被各種的消遣所佔據,因爲你真的不知道還能做什麼,也不知道該給你的生命什麼方向,所以你就覺得有點“困住了”,除了平常的消遣,沒有什麼事可做。

So it's like you want to move forward in your life and create and find and live a purpose, but you just don't see it. It's like there's no creativity there to even come up with something you could do. There's just 'nothing'. Nothing but grey skies that aren't letting you see the potential or possibilities that lie beyond it.
就好像你想在生命中更前進、創造、發現、並找到與活出一個目標,但你就是看不到它。就好像甚至是沒有創造力在那以產生某些你能做的事。就是“什麼都沒有”。只有灰色的天空讓你看不到它背後的潛力和可能性。

So it's an interesting design, this sort of belief that there's a 'cap' on your ability to create and be and do things. And that all there is to you and all you can do is just kind of mess around with menial, mediocre, irrelevant things - as though 'you're just not that important', and there's not really a future for you. Or that a future is 'just not meant for you'. Because you're 'not good enough' in some way.
所以這是一個有趣的設計,這是「你的創造與成為與做某事的能力被掩蔽了,故所有關於你的事,及你所能做的一切都只是些卑微、平庸、無關緊要的事情」的一種信念 — 就好像“你只是沒有那麼重要”,及你沒有真正的未來,或者未來“根本不屬於你”,因爲在某些方面你“不夠好”。

So have a look here at why you feel this way. What in your life made you decide that you are not important enough to have a purpose and a future? What made you make yourself ‘small’ and ‘meaningless’? What made you give up on yourself in a way? Give up on your place in this world, and your right to express yourself and be someone, as you accept yourself as 'mediocre', 'plain' and 'unimportant'. Need to find the programming there.
所以,查明你爲什麼會有這種感覺。在你的生命中是什麼讓你覺得你的重要性不足以讓你(有資格)擁有一個目標與一個未來?是什麼驅使你使自己變得“渺小”與“毫無意義”?是什麼讓你在某種程度上放棄了自己?放棄你在這個世界上的位置,放棄你表達自己的權利。並成為了一個,如你接受自己所成的“平庸”、“平凡”和“不重要”的人。需要查明在那其中的程式設計。

图片
This is like a 'love for procrastination'. A love for distraction. For messing around and not taking anything very seriously. In terms of the direction of your life, and what you're doing with your life. Your future and what you want to do with it. Cause it does matter, even though it may feel like it doesn't. It matters because you matter.
這就像是一種“對怠惰的愛”、對消遣之物的愛、總愛混日子及不對任何事認真 – 之於你的生命的方向,及你用你的生命在做什麼,你的未來和你想要對它做什麼。它其實是重要的,即使它可能感覺上不重要。它重要 - 因爲你重要。

And it's something you have to realize. That your life, your future, your decisions and your purpose matters. But also that you have to create it. That you have to actively go out of your way to design your life. To find out what you like and enjoy and ask yourself how you could create that in your life. As a point of showing yourself that you care. That you care enough about yourself to take charge and direction of your life and create and build something you will be satisfied with. Cause within procrastination怠惰, self-care is a bit lacking. Within the underlying thoughts and beliefs that you're 'not important enough' or that your life doesn't matter enough for you to put in the effort to make something of it, and of yourself in this world.
這件事是你必須去察覺的,你的生命,你的未來,你的決定和你的目標是重要的,但你必須創造它,你必須積極努力的去設計你的生命,找出你喜歡和享受的東西,問問自己如何在你的生命中創造它。以此來向你自己表達你的在乎。表達你對自己有足夠的在乎(關心),能夠掌控自己的生命,及創造和建立讓自己滿意的事物。因著怠惰,自我關照有點欠缺了。(你)內在深處的想法和信念是,是你“不夠重要”,或者是你的生命沒有重要到讓你願意付出努力在這個世界為你的生命及你自己成就某些事。

So don't fall into the trap of feeling positive about procrastination. Don't trust the positive experiences. Rather have a look at what you're really doing when you go into it. You're sabotaging your time. Wasting your time that you could be using to figure out what you want to do with your life and how to do it. You're allowing your life to go to waste, and that is self-abuse. You need to stop taking yourself for granted and stop believing that your life in particular has no meaning or purpose in this world. You're not realizing your purpose or potential because you've accepted this belief that you aren't able or capable of making a difference in the world.
所以不要掉入了對怠惰感到愉悅的陷阱,不要相信那個正面的體驗,而是去看看你真正在怠惰之中做什麼,你在毀壞你的時間、浪費你的時間,那時間你可以用來弄清楚你想在生命之中做什麼和如何去做。你在浪費自己的生命,而那是自我虐待。你需要停止認爲自己(的現況)是理所當然的,你要停止相信你的生命在這個世界上沒有任何意義和目的。你沒有察覺到自己的目標或潛力,因爲你已經接受了這樣的信念:自己無法或沒有能力改變世界。

And you don't feel like the world cares about you, or about your expression. So you don't see the point in expressing yourself because 'nobody would care anyways'. So since people see you as meaningless, you'll see yourself as meaningless, and you'll preoccupy yourself with meaningless things. And you won't pursue anything.
你覺得這個世界不關心你,也不關心你的表達,所以你不認為表達自己有意義,因爲“反正沒人會在意”。因著人們認爲你毫無意義,你也就認爲自己毫無意義,接著你就讓無意義的事情佔據了你,並且你不去追求任何事物。

So, don't bother so much with what other people may think. You just focus on yourself and on doing what's best for you. You are your responsibility. And so it's time you focused on you. And mind what you do with your time. Don't just waste it on thinking about what others think about you.
所以,不要太在乎別人可能的想法,你只需要關注自己,關注於做對自己最好的事情。你是你自己的責任,所以你是時候關注你自己了,並且要注意你如何利用你的時間,不要只是把時間浪費在思考別人對你的看法上。
头像
葉至寬

帖子 葉至寬 »

馬江彬 –顏色閱讀–第三篇

探討議題:
1.總是不敢開口說話,
2.不知道說什麼,
3.對自己的聲音不自信,為什麼會這樣,我該怎麼做,該如何改變這種情況

图片
In this color it's like you're slightly annoyed with yourself. Annoyed within the sense of thinking 'why couldn't I be/speak/express myself better?!' Annoyed because you couldn't express yourself the way that you wanted to when it came down to it in the moments that you should have expressed yourself. And you're also defeated about apparently 'not being able to' do something that seems so simple as just expressing yourself in moments when it counts. So annoyed and defeated, because you 'couldn't just be you'. Because such a simple point, as just being and expressing yourself, that you have the hardest time with. It just doesn't seem to make much sense. How can something that is so basic and simple be such an issue for you? It's like you're not even a person. What is wrong with you???
在這個顏色像是你有點生自己的氣,因著想著「爲什麼我不能更好地做/表達/表現自己?!」而懊惱,因著你在你本該表達自己的時刻,無法用自己想要的方式來表達自己,而煩悶。你還會因爲「無法」做一些看起來很簡單的事情而受挫,比如在必要的時刻表達自己。如此惱火和挫折,因爲你「不能只是做你自己」,因爲如此簡單的一點,就像做自己和表達你自己,竟是你最困難的時刻。這似乎根本沒道理,這麼基本且簡單的事情怎麼可能成爲你的問題呢?甚至就好像你不是一個人類。你怎麼了??

That's the thing. Nothing is wrong with you. You just think there is, and that's what's wrong with you lol. This tendency to get annoyed and upset at yourself,
and go into these kind of thoughts, that there's 'something wrong with you', or that you 'should be able to do this or that'.It's these sort of expectations that you have of yourself and that you place over yourself.Where you don't let yourself be, but more think that you need to be a certain way. You don't accept yourself and so obviously that makes it very hard to let yourself be. It makes it hard to forgive your insecurities and all the reasons inside you as to why you tend to not express yourself in moments. You put too much pressure on yourself and you're very unforgiving with yourself.
是這樣的 - 你沒有什麼問題,你只是以為你有問題,這就是你的問題,(笑LOL)。這種會對自己感到煩惱和不安的傾向。還有你會進入這樣的思維,即「你出了某種問題」,或者「你應該能夠做到這個或那個」。那些是你對自己的期望,是你為自己所設置的期望。你沒有讓你自己做自己,反而常常認爲你需要成爲某種特定形象。你不接受自己,所以顯然這讓你很難做自己。這讓你很難寬恕自己的不安全感,以及所有你習於不在特定時刻表達自己的內在原因。你給自己施加了太多的壓力,而且你非常不願意饒恕自己。

It's like you're already setting yourself up to 'screw up' , to 'makes mistakes' and to not do things 'the right way', because you don't allow yourself to make mistakes, and to learn about yourself through those 'mistakes'. You just jump on yourself with all sorts of harshness and expectations, and judgments for not living up to those expectations.And you don't leave yourself room to breathe and relax and be yourself. It's more this sort of militant極端 belief of 'this is who I need to be!', and you're very inflexible in that. So you gotta learn to loosen up a bit towards yourself. Not be so hard/harsh/militant. Cause it's not supporting you. In fact it's making the 'problem' worse. You need to learn to be gentle with yourself. Learn to be caring and sensitive體恤 and soft with yourself. Learn not to hate yourself. Because any progress or growth or learning will never happen when you 'rule with an iron fist'. Have to be nurturing and caring and make space for that plant to grow.
就好像你已經設想了自己會「搞砸」、「犯錯誤」、「沒有按正確的方式去做事情」,因爲你不允許自己犯錯誤,也不允許自己通過這些「錯誤」來認識自己。你對自己提出各種苛責和要求,並因爲你沒有活出那些(自我)期許而批判自己。你沒有給自己留出呼吸、放鬆、做你自己的空間。這更像是一種極端的信念:「那就是我要成爲的樣子!」,而你在這一點上很固執。所以你得學着對自己放鬆一點。別那麼嚴厲/苛刻/極端。因爲這沒有支援到你,事實上,這讓「問題」變得更糟。你需要學會溫和對待自己。學會關心、體恤、溫和地對待自己。學會不恨自己。因爲如果你(對自己)實施「鐵腕統治」,任何進步、成長或學習都不會發生。爲了植物的生長,必須培育、照料、及騰出空間。

So see yourself as that plant. Or a flower. A plant or a flower that still needs to grow, and that hasn't had much space to grow and develop in its life. And learn to give yourself all the things you honestly need to grow into that plant or bloom into that flower. Because you need a lot of gentleness, support, care and sensitivity. And it's time you admitted that to yourself.
所以把自己當成那株植物,或一朵花。一種尚需成長的植物或花,其在它過去的生命中沒有足夠的空間來生長和發展。去學會給自己所有的,為了讓自己成長爲那株植物或綻放爲那朵花,實際需要的東西。因爲你需要很多柔和,支持,關心和體恤,是時候對自己承認了。

图片
'Making a big deal out of nothing'. Or, being 'alarmed' about nothing. Thinking that something is a huge problem when it's actually not. In terms of not daring to speak, not knowing what to say and not feeling confident. It's a bigger problem in your mind than it actually is. And your mind likes making it a bigger problem, so that you'd keep reacting to it. So that you'd keep thinking 'oh no, I didn't speak again!'. Or, 'why did I not know what to say?!', or 'why can't I be more confident?!'. And keep falling back into cycles of feeling disappointed and defeated and giving up on yourself. Keep going back into emotions and keep feeding your emotional mind. Where your mind basically uses those moments where you 1. Dare not speak, 2. Don't know what to say, and 3. Aren't confident, as opportunities to 'fuel itself'.
「小題大作」。或者,大驚小怪。認爲某件事是個大問題,當實際上並不是。當談到:不敢說話,不知道說什麼,不自信。比之真實的情況,它其實是你的心智當中的一個被放大的問題。你的心智喜歡把它變成一個更大的問題,以讓你一直對它起反應,讓你一直想著「哦,不,我又沒說話了!」或「我爲什麼不知道自己該說什麼呢?」或「爲什麼我不能更自信一點?!」,並且不斷的陷入失望、挫折和放棄自己的循環中,不斷的回到情緒之中,不斷的餵養你的的情緒心智,你的心智基本上是在利用你1.不敢說話,2.不知道說什麼,3.沒自信- 的那些時刻,作為它替自己「充能/充電」的機會。

So maybe drop the belief that this is a really big problem in your life. And rather embrace the problem itself. And accept this 'problem' as you. To no longer struggle against it, or even wish that it was different. To more work on your acceptance of yourself, by for instance accepting these patterns that you keep reacting to. To learn to embrace and accept, instead of thinking that it's 'wrong' to feel this way, so that you can start understanding yourself more and can start working with yourself rather than against yourself.
所以也許要去放下這是你生命中的一個大問題的信念。不如去擁抱這個問題本身,接受這個“問題”就等同於你,不再與之抗爭,或者甚至是不要再去期望它有所不同了。更多地去努力於接受你自己,比如接受這些你一直在與之起反應的模式。去學會擁抱和接受,而不是認爲這樣子(沒自信)的感覺是“錯誤的”。這樣你就能開始更多地瞭解自己,開始與自己合作而不是對抗自己。

So be careful of these reactions, where you react to yourself for going into certain patterns, and then end up making it just more difficult for yourself to effectively be able to change yourself. Because you're more being impatient and reactive with yourself, than gentle, caring and nurturing. And place things into perspective, instead of jumping on the judgment bandwagon. Like realizing that this particular pattern is not actually such a big deal. Yeah so you have issues expressing yourself, just give yourself some time and you'll figure it out. No big deal. Things are only as big of a problem as you make them in your mind. So maybe instead of continuously bumping into this 'issue', start focusing more on letting go and accepting and embracing, and relaxing and taking it easy on yourself. Allowing yourself to be, however you are, and knowing that there's nothing wrong with that.
所以要小心這些反應,你因著自己進入了特定的模式而對自己起了反應,最終使你更難以有效地改變自己。因爲你對自己缺乏耐心及起了反應,而不是溫和、關心和扶持。要洞察情況,不要進入批判,例如去察覺到這種特定的模式其實沒什麼大不了的。雖然你在表達你自己這方面有問題,就給自己一些時間吧,你會解決的。沒什麼大不了的。事情的嚴重程度只取決於你在你的心智當中如何的去誇大它。所以,與其不斷地衝撞這個“問題”,不如開始更多地關注於放手、接受和接納、放鬆和對自己寬容點。允許你自己做自己,不管你是怎樣的,並且知道這樣做沒有錯。

图片
This is the color of 'not being bothered or disturbed by anything'. Of 'serenity'. As though your insides is a pool. A calm, quiet pool of water that's untouched and unstirred. Just an eternal silence, with nothing happening. It's that point of self-acceptance. Of not seeing anything wrong with who and how you are. Not seeing anything wrong with how you express or experience yourself. Just being 'at peace' with yourself. And how can you be at peace with yourself? By just letting go of your beliefs that you're supposed to be a certain way. That you're supposed to be or feel confident. You're supposed to have things to say and you're supposed to be able to say them at the right times. It's to drop all of that because it's just beliefs. It's not real. You're not actually 'supposed to' be and do any of those things. It's ok to be who you are now, you know. You don't have to be and become something different first before you can be at peace with yourself.
這是「不被任何事情打擾或干擾」的顏色,即「寧靜」,就好像你的內在是一個池子。平靜的水池,沒有被觸碰及攪動過,只有永恆的沉默,什麼都沒有發生。這就是自我接受之點:不去計較你是誰、你是怎樣的人,不認爲你表達或體驗自己的方式有任何錯誤,只是和自己“和平相處”。而你怎麼能讓自己平靜下來呢?只要放下你認爲自己應該成爲某種特定的樣子的信念就可以了。你應該是自信的、你應該有話要說、你應該能夠在正確的時間把話說出來 - 放棄那一切,因爲那只是信念而已,那不是真實的。你並非「應該要」做或成為任何那些事物的其中一項。做現在的自己是沒問題的,你知道的。在你能與自己平靜相處(自在)之前,你不必先去作為或成為某種不同的事物。

Maybe it's your understanding of what the word confidence means that more needs to be looked at. What do you think confidence means? Is it some idea or picture in your mind that you have of yourself, of how you think and believe you should be and should act and express yourself and speak? An image that you compare yourself with, to keep finding that you're just 'not confident', just because you're not that image? What would confidence be if it wasn't an image?
也許是你對自信這個詞的理解需要被檢討一下。你認爲自信是什麼意思?是你的心智當中的對於自己的,「認爲並且相信自己應該成為的,應該怎樣行動、表達自己、怎樣說話」的一些概念或形象?一個你拿自己和自己比較的形象,(你)持續的認定自己就是「沒自信」,僅僅因爲你不符合(你心智當中的)那個形象?但如果自信不是一個形象呢?那會是什麼呢?

Perhaps it would be more to just be you. Whoever that 'you' is. Perhaps confidence is to be Ok with yourself just the way you are. To not put pressure on yourself to be anything different. Because when you see confident people, what is it about them that makes them confident? It's not the things they say or how they say it. It's that they are comfortable enough with themselves to allow themselves to say and express themselves any way they feel like. So, you need to get comfortable with yourself first. You need to stop doing all the things that make you feel uncomfortable inside. That is, your judgments of yourself, the comparison with others and with images of yourself in your mind, and the disappointment in yourself that you're not living up to those images, and your constant dissatisfaction with yourself.
也許自信只不過就是做自己而已,不管那個「你」是誰。也許自信就是坦然接受自己的本來面目,不給自己施加要去成為某種不同之物的壓力。因爲當你看到自信的人,是什麼讓他們變得自信?重要的不是他們說了什麼或者怎麼說,而是他們對自己足夠自在,允許自己以自己喜歡的方式說話和表達自己。所以,你首先要對自己自在。你需要停止做那些讓你內在感到不自在的事情。即是:你對自己的批判、與他人進行的比較、及與自己心智當中的形象的比較、及你對於自己沒有達到那些形象的失望,以及對自己的持續的不滿意。

If you can let that go, then you'll be confident. So don't worry about whether or not you're saying the right things, or saying what you should be saying, or expressing yourself in just the right moments. Worry about who you are
如果你能放手,那麼你就會變得自信。所以,不要擔心你是否在恰當的時機說了正確的話,或者說了你應該說的話,或者是否表達了你自己。要關注於你所是者。

gentle and loving and kind with yourself. Whether you're accepting yourself the way you are, and are content with yourself. Whether who you are inside is that silent, deep pool of water, unstirred and unrippling with any emotions or thoughts of you.
對自己溫和、有愛心、及友善,不論你是否接受自己,及是否對自己滿意。不論你內在所是者是否是那個沉靜而深的水池、不被任何情緒與思想所擾動。

And your breath is the only thing that's moving. Like that slow rythm that reminds you of the real you that exists in the physical. Reminding you that the real you is not as conflicted as how you generally experience yourself. The real you is more 'peaceful' and relaxed and doesn't care so much that things are 'right' or 'as they should be'. That would be more your mind trying to get reactions out of you. So don't let it.
而你的呼吸是唯一在移動的事物,就像那緩慢的節奏,提醒著你那存在於物質身體之中的真實的你,提醒著你,真正的你並不像你通常所體驗到的自己那樣矛盾/衝突。真正的你是更「平靜」、放鬆的,且不會太在意事情是否「正確」或「符合它們應該是的樣子」 – 那(對應然的在意)是你的心智試圖在你內誘發反應,所以不要讓它發生。

You need to take responsibility for who you are and what you accept and allow in relation to and towards yourself, in your own mind. Because you matter and you should realize that you matter and start to treat yourself like you matter, because you don't do that enough.
你需要爲「你所是者,及你在你的心智當中,為你自己、對你自己,接納並容許了什麼」負起責任。因爲你是重要的,且你應該發覺到你是重要的,並開始像(知道)自己是重要的那樣來對待自己,因爲對於那你做得還不夠。
头像
葉至寬

帖子 葉至寬 »

劉又嘉提供

2020/10/14

主題:選擇障礙、選擇困難

图片
This is your 'light in the darkness' color. The thing that is going to support you with what you're facing. Your self-honesty. You're ability to 'be real' with yourself and keep a clear head. The ability to see things from a sober perspective and see things without telling yourself stories about reality. To see the things that are maybe not easy to see or consider, but that are necessary to see/consider because they'll point you to see what the best direction would be. It's your ability to be honest about what's really going on within reality and not have rose-colored glasses on. You want to really see the pure, brutal, honest reality behind every possible option or decision you're consider.
這是你的“黑暗中的光明”的顏色,會支援你面對你所面臨的事的那個事物,你的自我誠實,你的真誠面對自己並且保持清醒的頭腦的能力。從清醒的角度看待事物的能力,不曲解你所看見的事物的能力。去覺察那些可能不容易被看見或被考慮的,但必須要被看到/被考慮的事物,因爲它們會給你指出最佳的方向。這是你,不戴著有色眼鏡,誠實面對現實的能力。你會想要真正看清你所考慮的每一個可能的選擇或決定其背後純粹的、殘酷的、誠實的現實。

Bring yourself to the most 'negative' point in a way. Meaning, to remove all desires or expectations or demands. And clear yourself of all energy. There should be no emotions or feelings involved when looking at decisions. There should be no 'you' involved. It should be a decision based purely on common sense and reason and shouldn't be about 'how you feel'. The thing about feelings is that they can't be trusted, because they fluctuate from one moment to the next. They make you 'change your mind'. And you don't want that when it comes to making decisions. You want to be able to stand one hundred percent with your decisions.
你要在某種程度上,讓自己處於最“消極”的狀態,意思是除去所有的慾望、期望或要求,清除自己所有的能量,在做決定的時候不應該有任何的情緒或感覺,不應該有「你」的介入,(任何決定)應該都是純粹基於普同常識(common sense)和理智的決定,而不應該是基於“你的感覺”。關於感覺的問題是,它們無法被信任,因爲它們會隨着時間的流動此起彼落。它們讓你“改變主意”,而當你做決定的時候,你不會希望這樣的。你會想要百分之百的立足堅持自己的決定。

So have a look at where you may not be seeing the full 'truth' of reality. Where you're not seeing things clearly and where you could support yourself more with understanding everything involved with either decision. Basically you want to do some more 'groundwork'. More 'figuring things out' and walking a process of understanding the nitty-gritty of what's going on, and 'aligning' yourself with reality. Decisions will become more clear the more you see of reality. So, empower yourself with knowledge and information, to see and understand reality thoroughly and fully, so you can see what will work best for you and what won't.
所以檢視一下在什麼地方,你可能沒有看見現實的完整的“真相”,在什麼地方,你沒有清楚的看清事物。在什麼地方,你可以通過搞清楚每一個決定所涉及的一切事物來支援自己。基本上你需要做更多的“基礎功課”,更多的去“把事情搞清楚”,去走一個理解現實之實際真相的過程,並讓自己與現實“對齊”。你對現實看得越清楚,你的決定就會越清晰。所以,用知識和資訊(信息)賦予自己力量,徹底而全面地去看見和理解現實,這樣你就能知道什麼對你最有效,及什麼對你無效。

图片
This is the color of 'live a little' lol. Not taking your decisions so seriously. In a way that's a bit contradictory to the previous color, but you can do both. Relaxing a little bit and realizing that things aren't that serious. That yes you can do research and do your 'due diligence' regards to understanding reality, but also realize that at the end of the day, whatever decision you end up making is fine because you'll be with you. So it's alright, you can enjoy and live a little and not take things so seriously. It's ok to just enjoy your life and the decisions you make. Don't need to necessarily 'break your head'. You have this tendency to spend a lot of time in your head when it comes to 'life', and your direction and purpose and whether it's all what it should be.
這是“多活一點”的顏色,(lol笑)。不把你所做的選擇看的太嚴肅。在某種程度上,這和之前的顏色有點矛盾,但你可以同時使用這兩種顏色。稍微放鬆一下,察覺到事情並沒有那麼嚴重。是的,你可以做研究,做你的“盡職調查”來理解現實,但也要覺察到,在一天結束的時候,無論你最終做出什麼決定,都是沒問題的,因爲你始終都會和你自己同在。所以沒關係,你可以享受並且多「活」一點,不用太過嚴肅。你可以享受你的生活和你所做的決定。不一定要“想破頭”。當談到“生命”的時候,你傾向於花很多時間在你的腦袋中,思考你的方向和目標,及它們是否是正確的。

So there's too much worry and not enough enjoyment. Too much thinking and not enough appreciating the small moments of life. And realizing that you don't control life. Even if you make the 'best' decision, life will still play out and happen the way it wants to, and you have no control over that. There has to be a measure of 'letting go' within you, and being ok with whatever life has in store for you. Dropping that belief or idea that you must be in control of it all. Cause you're simply not. You can control things up to a point, in terms of deciding which direction to go into. But that's where it ends. You cannot control where life takes you after that point, or what life has planned for you, based on what you still need to face and learn. Things you don't, and can't, yet know. So ease up on yourself a little, and allow yourself to live a little. And accept that there's things you can't control or have power over, no matter how hard you tried.
所以這有太多的擔憂和沒有足夠的享受,思考太多,卻不懂得感激生活中的點滴。你要去覺察到:你不能控制生命。即使你做出了“最佳的”決定,生命還是會按照它本身想要的方式進行,而那不受你的控制。你在你的內在必須要在某程度上“放手”,接受生命爲你所預備的一切。放棄你必須掌控一切的信念或想法。因爲很單純的,你沒有對一切的控制。你可以在一定程度上控制事情,比如決定往哪個方向走,但僅此而已,你無法控制在那之後生命將把你帶到哪裡,或是生命為你計劃了什麼 - 基於你還需要去面對和學習什麼。有些事情是你還不知道,也無法知道的。所以放鬆一點,讓自己多活一點。要接受有些事情是你無法控制或掌控的,無論你多麼努力的去嘗試。

What that means is that you have to be ok with 'failure', with making the 'wrong decision', with doing something 'bad'. To shake up your hair a bit and be a little wild and crazy, rather than holding on so rigorously and tightly, trying to get things to go 'your way'. One of the biggest challenges in life is how to 'let go'. So you might as well start now. Learning to let go. Learning to be ok with whatever happens learning to let go of 'good' and 'bad', or the idea that there is such a thing as good decisions and bad decisions. And learn to move with the flow of life.

Listening more to your heart, than to worry. And tuning in more to your 'inner voice' and what it has to say. Your 'self-honesty'. Where there exists no such thing as good and bad, and you see things more clearly. You see more in terms of what aligns with you and your decisions more form a natural part of you being yourself. Where you don't think so much but more just listen to yourself and trust yourself in 'where your heart takes you'.
這意味着你必須對“失敗”,做了“錯誤的決定”,做了“糟糕的”事情…之類的事物釋懷。稍微抖動一下你的頭髮,變得有點狂野和瘋狂,沒必要一直保持嚴肅與緊繃及試著讓事情按你的意思發展。生命中最大的挑戰之一就是如何“放手”。所以你最好現在就開始,學會放手,學會接受發生的一切,學會放下“好”和“壞”,或是去放下那「好決定」與「壞決定」存在著的概念。

學會隨着生命的流動而移動。傾聽自己的內在,而不是擔憂。要更多地傾聽你的“內在聲音”和它要說什麼,(內在聲音)即你的“自我誠實”,在其內不存在著好與壞,接著你的視野會更清晰,你會更多的看見與你對齊的,你的決定會更多的成為你做自己的一個自然的部份,即你不再想的太多,更多的只傾聽自己,並信任你的心之所向。

But it takes quite a process to cultivate such a trust in yourself, so for right now maybe just learn to relax a little around your decisions, and not take things so seriously. And ease up those reigns a little, try to not control everything so much. Breathe lol, and trust that you'll be alright no matter what.
但是培養這種對自己的信任需要一個相當長的過程,所以現在也許只需要學會在做決定時放鬆一點,不要把事情看得那麼嚴肅。稍微放鬆一下支配,試著不去過多的控制一切。呼吸 (lol笑),並信任無論發生什麼你都會沒事的。

图片
Gotta learn how to let things be and grow. Gotta find the 'green thumb' within you, in terms of your ability to nurture and support and wait and be patient while something is busy growing and developing. You're very 'impatient'. And you tend to jump on things with great haste, and you don't realize that things don't work that way in physical reality. Things are more slower moving and they take a lot of time, and you can't be rushed.
要學會讓事情順其自然。要找到你內在的“綠拇指”(園藝才能),也就是當某些事物忙於成長和發展時,你培養、支持、等待和保持耐心的能力。你很焦躁,你習於急就章(急性子),而你並沒有發覺到物質現實中事情並不是這樣的運作,事情進展得更慢,需要很多時間,你不能急躁。

What that means for you is that you need to also pace yourself and not be such a whirlwind of energy, smothering your reality with your impatience and expectations for things to happen. That is not how things grow and it's not how you get results. You need to learn or realize that you're not the master of reality, until you've mastered the basics of what it means to care for reality. Being patience, solemnness, unconditionality and the willingness to give unconditionally. You're not very good at those things, because you expect too much. There's too much that you 'want' from your reality. And your reality is just not in a capacity to give all of what you're wanting. So you need to temper that down a bit. And don't expect things to be and go always according to plan, basically. They won't. And if anything, your expectation that it will, is just going to create a lot of friction. Friction that you don't need. So drop the plans. And learn to be 'unconditional'.
對你來說,這意味着你也需要放慢你自己,不要成爲這樣的能量旋風:用你的不耐煩和對事情發生的期望來窒息著你的現實。事物不是這樣成長的,你也無法這樣得到成果的。你需要學習或察覺到,你不是現實的主人,直到你掌握了關心現實的基本含義是什麼。有耐心、認真、無條件、及無條件給予之意願。你不擅長這些事情,因爲你期望的太多了。你想要從你的現實中獲取的東西太多了,而你的現實就是無法給予你想要的一切,所以你需要緩和一點。基本上,不要去期望事情總能按照計劃存在與進行,它們不會的。你的期望唯一會帶來的區別是:只是產生更多的摩擦,你所不需要的摩擦。所以放棄計劃吧,學會“無條件”。

What that means, is that you're not going to get what you want. And to be ok with that. In fact you'll have to embrace it and recognize that reality has a mind of its own and will not be owned by you or anyone. It's a form of respect for what is here, for reality, not to have any expectations and not to have 'wants'. To humble yourself and be open to what life decides will be your fate. Not to say you can't make decisions lol, but make them in honor of life. So just whatever you do, make sure you are honoring life in and as you.
這意味着,在你沒有得到你想要的事物的時候接受這現況。事實上,你將必須接受它,並發覺到現實本身有它自己的心智,及它不會被你或任何人所支配。這是對現實及「這裡」的一種尊重,不要有任何期待,不要有“欲求”。讓自己謙卑,坦然接受生命所決定的你的命運。不是說你不能做決策(lol笑),而是要爲了尊榮生命而做決策,所以無論你做什麼,你要確保你在你之內且作為你 - 尊榮著生命。
头像
葉至寬

帖子 葉至寬 »

高媛 提供

2020/10/25
图片
Giving up on life. There's this sense of 'what's the point?' within you. A disheartening thought that life is pointless anyways. And that there's really nothing to get excited or enthusiastic or psyched about. It's a sense of depression. But it's something that's more hidden within you. Something you wouldn't easily admit to yourself or others. So it's a 'secret' thing within you. Something your normal honesty won't necessarily let you see. After all, it's not exactly a 'nice' thing to admit to yourself, that this exists within you. But, if you're REALLY honest with yourself, you may find that, yes, this is how you do genuinely feel on a real level. Just sort of depressed in a way. But even beyond depressed. To the place where there is no more care left, and there's just nothing left. You just don't care about anything anymore.

放棄生命。在你之內有這樣的感覺:“有什麼意義呢?”。一種沮喪的想法認為生命毫無意義,沒有什麼值得興奮、熱情或激動的。這是一種抑鬱的感覺。但它是隱藏在你內在深處的東西,一些你不會輕易向自己或他人坦承的事情。所以這是你內心的“秘密”。這是一件依你的日常的誠實程度不一定會讓你看到的事 。畢竟,向自己承認它存在於你的內在並不是一件“好事”。但是,如果你真的對自己誠實,你會發現,是的,這是你在真實層面的真實感受。就是某種形式的沮喪,但不只是沮喪而已,已經到了什麼都不在乎的地步,且什麼也不剩了。你就是單純的不再去在乎一切了。

So it's just something you'll have to first be honest about, that you feel this way on some level. No more pretending. Face it first with yourself. Get real with and about it. Don't fear it or shun it. It's not the real you. It's just what needs to be done. It needs to be faced. It's the unpleasant stuff inside of you that has to be reckoned with.

所以這是你首先要誠實面對的事情,你在某種層面上有這樣的感覺。不要再偽裝。首先面對自己。面對現實吧。不要害怕它或躲避它。它不是真實的你。這只是一件需要被做的事,它需要被面對。它是必須被認真看待的,在你內在的不愉快的感受。

Cause it's there so you gotta be aware of this stuff. It's also something that's hard to admit to, because of the world's stigma around 'depression', as something generally perceived that you have to hide or can't be open about. That it's something 'bad' or that 'shouldn't exist'. That you shouldn't experience or go through.

因爲它就在那裏,所以你必須注意這些東西。這也是一件很難坦承的事情,因爲這個世界對於「憂鬱」的污名化,它通常被認爲是一件你必須要去隱藏起來或是不能公開的事,是‘不好的’或者是‘不應該存在’的東西,是你不應該體驗到或是經歷的。

Rather than just being real about what's here and what's really going on so that you can look at it and be here for yourself with what you're going through. How else are you going to find solutions? Things have a tendency to escalate and get worse just cause we hide them and pretend they're not there. So you want to be as honest as possible about anything that is really there, in terms of how you're really experiencing yourself inside. Don't shy away from anything, and don't think or assume that anything is not supposed to be felt or experienced. You're ALREADY experiencing it, so all you need to do now is just be honest about it.

而不是單純的去實際的面對「在這裡的事物」,及面對真實的現況,以讓你可以看著它,讓你與你所經歷的在這裡同在。你還能如何找到解決方案呢?事情往往會惡化,變得更糟,只因爲我們把它們藏起來,假裝它們不存在。所以你需要盡你所能的對任何實際存在的事物誠實,即(誠實的面對)你在你的內在實際上是如何的體驗著你自己。不要逃避任何事情。不要認爲或認定有任何事情是不應該被感覺到或體驗到的。你已經在體驗著它了,所以你現在需要做的就是誠實面對它。

That's the real grace. The grace of life, when you tell yourself that it's Ok to feel what you feel. And it's Ok to be how you are. Even when it's tough, and even when you're not feeling 'happy' or 'joyful' or anything positive at all. It's Ok. You're allowed to exist, and you don't need to hide yourself. Hiding only creates more hurt and 'makes an elephant out of a mouse'. It makes things weigh heavier than they actually are.

這才是真正的優雅。生命的優雅,當你告訴自己,感受到你所感受到的是ok的。作為你現在的樣子是ok的。即使是難受的時刻,即使你不覺得“快樂”或“歡喜”,即使你沒有感受到任何正面的感受。沒關係的。你被允許存在,你不需要隱藏自己,躲起來只會造成更大的傷害,而且會“把老鼠變成大象”,即把事情變得更沈重 - 比起它實際上的情況。

You want to just see things for what they are. And then you can forgive, and help yourself to realize that it was never the real you. It was just your mind, playing tricks on you. Making you believe that you are this experience, that you are 'tired of life' or even 'not interested in life'. When in fact, the opposite is true. But that's something you need to find out for yourself.

你會想要只看見事物的本來面目,接著你就可以寬恕自己,幫助自己發覺到那個(憂鬱的)人從來都不是真正的你。那只是你的心智在戲弄你,讓你相信你就是這種體驗:即你對生命感到厭倦,甚至對生命不感興趣。當事實上,真相正好是相反的。但這需要由你為自己去察覺。

图片
This is the color of creation in a way. Of having the ability to 'create'. But right now this ability is suppressed under the previous color, that sort of lack of lust for life. It's extremely subdued. It's like you have all this potential to create - all this amazing potential - but it's all just covered up by this thick blanket of 'pointlessness'. Which in itself is such an illusion, this belief that everything and that life is pointless.

在某種程度上,這是創造的色彩。擁有“創造”的能力。但現在這種能力被壓抑在先前的色彩之下,那種對生命的熱情的缺乏。它被極端的抑制著,就好像你有這所有的創造潛能 — 所有這些令人驚嘆的潛力 - 但這一切都被“毫無意義”的厚毯子所掩蓋。這種認為一切萬有和生命都是毫無意義的信念,其根本上就是幻覺。

I mean, why should there be a 'point' to life to begin with? Why should life have a 'point'? Who ever said that? Life is about living, and that's it. That's the point to life: living. So maybe you should ask yourself: am I even living? If you're looking for a point...

我的意思是,憑什麼生命本身應該要自帶一個意義?憑什麼生命應該要有一個“意義”?是誰規定的?

生命是關於「活」,如此而已,這就是生命的意義:「活」。所以也許你應該問問自己:我真的有在「活」嗎?如果你在尋找一個意義…

Maybe the point is right here already. And maybe your looking for it makes it hard to see. It may be an unpopular opinion and may strike you as odd. But maybe you need to get real with yourself and in particular with this point.

And stop fooling yourself with this hiding that deep down you actually don't see any point in life. And just be real with yourself that this is how you actually, genuinely feel. Because it'll catch up to you if you don't. And you don't want it to compromise your life, any more than it is now.

也許那意義已經就在這裡了,也許你的追尋讓它難以被發現。這也許是一個非主流的觀點,且可能會讓你感到奇怪。但也許你需要對你自己坦然,尤其是針對這個點。

且別再用躲藏來欺騙你自己了,在你內在深處其實你看不到任何生命的意義。就對你自己誠實吧,這就是你實際真實的感覺。因爲如果你不這樣做,它會纏上你。你不會希望它危及你的生活,比現在更嚴重。

You want to find a way to support yourself with sort of 'finding your spark of life'. Because it's a bit lost at the moment. You want to basically understand why you are the way you are, and why you feel the way you feel. Trying to ignite a spark without that understanding first is not going to work. You need to first stand one and equal with the programming. Get to know it. And yourself as it. Do your process of writing and self-forgiveness in relation to this point, cause that's going to support you the most.

你會想找到一種方式來支援你自己,以「找到你生命的火花。」因爲它現在有點丟失了。你會想要基本上理解爲什麼你是現在的你,為什麼你會用你現在感覺的方式在感覺。在沒有理解的前提下試圖點燃火花是行不通的。你首先要與(你的)編程立足於同等如一,去了解它,了解那作為編程的你。針對這個點做你的寫作與自我寬恕的進程,因爲這會給你最大的支持。

Learn to give yourself the gift of creation again, by firstly getting through this 'depression' point. This hidden, secret point of almost having given up on life entirely. Really about time you uprooted and unearthed this point cause it's gone on for long enough.

Time to pick yourself up by your bootstraps and go 'alright, what can I do to turn this around?' Don't just accept anything in your mind for what it appears to be. You're creative. You can decide who you are.

學會重新給予自己創造之禮,首先要走過這個“抑鬱”的點。這個隱藏的、祕密的點:即幾乎已經徹底放棄了生命。真的是時候把這一點根除與挖除了,因爲它已經持續了足夠長的時間。是時候讓自己自立自強振作起來了,像這樣:「好吧,我該怎麼做才能讓情況好轉呢?」

不要只是接受任何心智當中看似合理的事。你是有創意的,你可以決定你是誰。

图片
This is the color of 'being angry that you're not allowing yourself to create' lol. Of knowing your potential and what you're able to do and express, but just not allowing yourself to go there and tap into that potential because of 'emotional shit'. Because of the depression point for instance. So it's like an anger with yourself that you've accepted and allowed that depression point within you to make a difference to who you are and make you abandon your creative potential.

Because a part of you knows it's not really who you are. That it's just an emotion. Just a 'mind construct' that in and of itself doesn't actually mean anything. But you allowed yourself to believe in it and believe it to be real.

這是“因爲你不允許自己創造而生氣”的顏色,哈哈。知道自己的潛力,知道自己能做什麼、能表達什麼,但就是不讓自己去到那並接入那種潛力,因爲“情緒性垃圾”。因著 - 例如抑鬱這個點。所以這就像你對自己的憤怒,因你已經接納並容許你的抑鬱點影響你所是者,並令你拋棄你的創造潛能。

因爲你的一部分知道它不是真正的你,它只是一種情緒,只是一種“心智結構物”,它本身並沒有什麼實際意義。但你容許了自己相信它,並相信它是真實的。

So there's just some anger around that. Some 'deep' anger, that you have yet to uncover and realize. But, this color coming up is certainly showing that you are ready to start realizing this point. And ready to start moving this point, in terms of moving through some of the waters of your mind, and 'un-anchor' or 'un-cover' some of the more hidden areas of yourself.

所以只是一些憤怒在那周遭。一些“深層的”憤怒,你還沒有發現和察覺到。但是,這個顏色的出現表明你已經準備好開始覺察到這一點了。準備好開始走過這一點,就像穿越一些你心智的水域一樣,“起錨”,或“揭露”你自己的一些更隱蔽的區域。

To get to that place where you can find yourself again, and let go of the things that don't serve you. Get to the place where you realize that you can just do that - just decide who you are, rather than having these experiences decide for you.

So get on your process. Self-forgiveness will help you tremendously. Start supporting yourself with getting to know yourself better, and stop wasting this potential. You don't want to wait around forever, because you simply don't have forever. So get started now, and get yourself out of this anger. Or rather get yourself to firstly actually SEE the anger. And ask for support if you need it.

去到那你能夠重新找回你自己的境地,並放下那些對你無益的事情。去到那你覺察到你可以就這樣做的境地 – 自己決定你所是者,而不是讓那些體驗替你做決定。

所以,拓展你的進程吧。自我寬恕會給你很大的幫助。開始通過更深入地了解自己來支援自己,且停止浪費這種潛力。你不想永遠等下去的,因爲你單純的就是沒有永遠。所以現在就開始吧,讓自己從憤怒中走出來。或者讓自己首先實際的去「看到」那憤怒。而如果你需要被幫助,那就去尋求幫助。
Tanya Chou
帖子: 1202
注册时间: 周四 12月 30, 2010 12:51 pm
联系:

帖子 Tanya Chou »

嗨 伙伴們:

謝謝各位參與了顏色閱讀的朋友們對於自己的心智了解過程所做的努力,各位是否也看到的是,我們每個人多少的其實都已經理解了自己內在的這些內容與過程,包含它們已經占據了自己相當的時間了,是否我們就在此地一起為自己往前踏出來,協助自己利用這個"進程分享"或任何平台進行書寫,給自己這個人生更多些不同和成長。
头像
葉至寬

帖子 葉至寬 »

匿名 提供

議題:放棄生命的體驗

图片

This is the part of you that you don't know yet, and haven't gotten to know yet. The part of you that's real and that holds the essence of you. But it's somewhat 'buried' under what you're going through currently. Or rather, it's actually part of and infused into what you're going through. The part of it that is genuine . Because, no matter what we go through, it always comes from ourselves. It's just been translated through the mind and so we lose sight of our core self and become more overwhelmed by thoughts, feelings and emotions.

這是還未被你所知曉,也還沒有被你所認知到的那一部分的你,那真實的你,存有著你的本質的那部份的你。它在某種程度上被你目前所經歷的事情“掩蓋”了,或者更確切地說,它實際上是你正在經歷的事情的一部分並已融入在那之中,它是(*你的經歷中的)真實的那個部份,因爲,不管我們經歷了什麼,它(*經歷)總是來自我們自己,它只是被心智所詮釋,導致我們忽視了我們的核心的自己,並且更加的被想法、感覺和情緒所淹沒。

So what would be your core self in what you're going through right now? What this color is showing is a sense of 'fearlessness'. A confidence, an assuredness. And that has gotten a little lost. Where, you start doubting yourself and becoming unsure of yourself. That self-assuredness is something you haven't really allowed yourself to live. That real, full trust in yourself. And it's in a way the doubt that's making you feel like 'giving up on life'. Because, within the doubt, you're not allowing yourself to live.

那麼,在你現在所經歷的事情中,你的核心的自己是什麼?這種顏色展現的是一種「無所畏懼」的感覺,一種信心,一種自信,而那有點被(你)丟失了。你開始懷疑自己,變得對自己缺乏信心。那自信是你尚未真正容許自己去活出的,那對於你自己的真實且完整的信任。在某種程度上,正是這種懷疑讓你感覺像是在「放棄生命」。因爲,在那(*對自己的)懷疑之中,你沒有允許你自己去「活」。

So I'd suggest to have a look and investigate your tendency to 'doubt yourself', and how much that is actually holding you back from being yourself. Look at why you feel like you need this doubt and who you are in and as it. Meaning, do some writing to understand the experience of doubt inside yourself, in terms of how you're living it, why you go into it, what memories are attached to it. It will support you with understanding what you're going through and what you may need to change to get back to who you really are. To get back to a trust of yourself and an allowing of yourself to live.

所以我建議你檢查一下自己「懷疑自己」的傾向,以及它到底在多大程度上阻礙了你做自己。看看你爲什麼感覺像是你需要這種懷疑,還有在那個懷疑之中並等如於那個懷疑的「你」是誰。也就是說,做一些寫作來搞懂你內在的懷疑的體驗,比如你是如何活出它的,你爲什麼要進入它,什麼記憶是與它相關的。這會幫助你理解你正在經歷什麼,以及你需要改變什麼才能回到真實的自己,回到對自己的信任,及允許你自己去「活」。

Where is your care for yourself? Your gentleness with yourself and unconditional support of yourself? You cannot be allowing anything inside you that is not those things. Or rather, if there does exist anything within you that compromises those things, then you should be questioning it, knowing this isn't you.

你對自己的關心都到哪裡去了?你對自己的溫和及無條件的支持呢?你不能允許你的內在有著任何不屬於那些事物(無條件的支持)的事物。或者更確切地說,如果在你的內在存在著違背那些事物(無條件的支持)的事物,那麼你應該質疑它,知道那不是你。

图片

This is a very 'intense' color. It is the 'expression that actually wants to come out'. The expression that needs to be nurtured instead of the experience you're nurturing right now. Nurture as in give attention to and spend time creating. The expression this color represents is a form of 'intelligence'. An 'embracing intelligence'. Intelligence as in a trust that everything will be alright because everything is you. A knowing that you are everything, you are life, so whatever you're going through right now, you will get through it, you will find a way, you'll find solutions and you'll find your way back to yourself. It is just a matter of time, and giving yourself the proper support.

這是一種非常「強烈」的顏色。它是「非常想要浮現出來的表達」,它是需要被你培養的表達,而你現在正在滋長的體驗則不是。培養,指關注並花時間創造。這種顏色所代表的是一種「智慧」的形式。一種接納的智慧。那智慧即是,信任一切都會沒問題,因爲一切都是你,知曉你就是一切萬有,你就是生命,所以無論你現在正在經歷什麼,你都會通過它的,你會找到方向,你會找到解決方法,你會找到回歸自己的道路。這只是時間的問題而已,還有要給予你自己充足的支持。

This 'intelligence' is the knowing of who you really are, and that if there is anything that you are stuck in right now, it just means you've lost yourself for a moment. But it's only for a moment. You will realize yourself from this and there will come a moment where everything will become clear and you'll see that none of what you're going through now is actually real.

這種「智慧」就是知道你真正是誰,如果有任何事情讓你困陷其中,那只意謂著你暫時迷失了自己,但那只是暫時的,你將會從中覺察你自己,而在某個時刻,一切都會變得清晰,接著你會發覺你(*的內在)現在所體驗的一切都不是真實的。

So you want to get to those points of certainty, of knowing, within you. That you'll make it through this, that at the end of the day you are not defined by anything, and that you are everything so you will find a way through what you're going through. You may not see it right now but there is simply no way that you don't have the ability to get there.

所以你會想要到達你內在的那些確然與確知之點位,知道:你將會挺過去,在一天結束的時候,你不會被任何事物所定義,及你就是一切萬有,所以你會找到一個方法來通過你現在所體驗的一切。也許你現在還沒有看見它,但是你沒有能力去發覺它 - 是不可能的。 (*譯註:即你肯定有能力找到它)

图片

This is the color of 'lighten up'. Or rather of, things aren't necessarily as bad as you're perceiving them to be right now. Look for the little things that you can enjoy in life. Find the small enjoyments. Maybe it's the first cup of coffee or tea in the morning. Maybe it's just the feel of the air on your skin. Enjoyment in life is something you have to create. You have to choose to enjoy certain things. Choose to, in moments, rather than sitting in your mind thinking, look at what there is in the moment that you can enjoy. Connect with your physical reality. With your physical body and sensations. Enjoyment can be in the simplest things. Just breathing can be a point of enjoyment. It's not some great experience or thing. It needs to be found in what is already here.

這是“放鬆”的顏色,或者是說,事情並不一定像你現在想像的那麼糟糕。尋找生活中你可以享受的小事情,找到小的樂趣,也許是早上喝的第一杯咖啡或茶,也許只是空氣在你皮膚上的感覺,生活的喜樂是必須由你自己去創造的。你必須選擇去享受某些東西。選擇去做,在某些時刻,與其待在你的心智的思想當中,不如去看一看在那些時刻有什麼是你可以享受的。連接上你的物質現實,經由你的物質身體和感官。最簡單的事情也能帶來享受,呼吸也能是一種享受,它不必是什麼重大的體驗或事情,它需要在已經處於「這裡」的事物之中被發覺。

Even if what is here feels like it's all negative and unpleasant. That's just your mind perceiving reality that way. And I know it's hard to see things any differently, and you don't need to. It's just about finding those moments of connecting with your physical body and with physical reality, as moments of finding what you can enjoy about what is here. Cause enjoyment exists in the physical. It does not exist in the mind.

雖然這裡的一切感覺都是負面與不愉快的,但那只是你的心智那樣詮釋現實而已。而我知道很難對事物改觀,但你也不需要這麼做。這只是關於發掘出那些你與你的物質身體及物質現實相連接的時刻,如同發掘出在此處你能夠享受的事物。因爲享受存在於物質之中,它不存在於心智當中。

In a way enjoyment also exists in embracing the experience of you. Accepting and embracing what you are going through, because that's your way to get to the physical. If you stop fighting what's going on inside you and just embrace it. Then you can start focusing on your physical body. So have a look at what your experience is exactly. Try to define what you're actually in, so that you can embrace it.

在某種程度上,喜樂也存在於擁抱你的體驗中,接受和擁抱你正在體驗的,因爲這是你到達物質的方法。如果你停止抗擊你的內在體驗,並且就是去擁抱它,然後你就可以開始聚焦於你的物質身體了,所以,查明你的體驗到底是什麼吧,試著去定義清楚你的體驗是什麼,這樣你才能擁抱它。

Enjoyment is not a moving away from the 'negative' and from what you're really going through. It's something that comes from fully embracing all that is here. Fully embracing all of 'you' and being here with you. Not shying away from or resisting the negative and the unpleasant, and not looking for something positive. But simply being real with what is here. And you'll see that through embracing what is here, the experience won't have such power over you anymore

喜樂不是逃離「負面感受」及你真正的體驗,它來自於完全擁抱在這裡的一切,完全擁抱所有的「你」,及在這裡與自己相處。不去迴避或抵抗負面感受和不悅,不去追求某些正面的事物(*正向能量),而是單純的實際的與在這裡的一切共處。你將會發現,經由擁抱「這裡」的一切,「體驗」將不再會對你有那麼大的掌控。
Tanya Chou
帖子: 1202
注册时间: 周四 12月 30, 2010 12:51 pm
联系:

帖子 Tanya Chou »

Hi 各位夥伴,

閱讀過各位的顏色資料,在此就我對一些夥伴們的進程觀察以及心智閱讀機制的了解,提供一些支持的觀點給各位參考。

首先,這些顏色作為心智模式的象徵,代表的是目前的心智進行式,但它沒有提供相應的時空結構,例如它們由哪裡來,什麼時候的創造,它們可能是來自此生的發展,來自家庭線的遺傳,或者來自存有過去的歷史,或者只是因為最近發生的事件才重新創造出來的,或者是個體已經了解並在處理中的。也就是說,這些心智模式及其象徵自身是在變化與進行中的。

再者,這些顏色所象徵的心智信念模式若回到現實脈絡(人事時地物)中,它們便總是有正反的,或較為平衡的,整合的,或多元的角度可以去看見/理解/領悟,並可以提供我們自己盡可能完整的脈絡做選擇和決定方向,那相較於顏色閱讀中已經提供的支持訊息將有著更切實的支援。

各位可就這般全方位的觀點來看待自己的顏色閱讀,將之作為在進程中的一個參考點,而總是理解我們自己是這當中所有資訊的最終抉擇者。有需要擴展的點可以在此留言討論。
回复