马 丽
帖子: 30
注册时间: 周三 9月 26, 2012 10:05 am

视频翻译:幻觉是什麼?

帖子 马 丽 »

2012: What are Hallucinations? 2012年6月26日

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWb2nQ2bC9s

(译者:吴畏 审核:Tanya)

大家好。在这个视频访谈中我们将会讲解一个问题和看法。这个问题是:“现在我想清理以前的问题。以前我辱骂佛菩萨,自己觉得我该下地狱,我是大魔王。对于这样的恶念我该如何的清理?以前我曾经有血流成河的念头。这些全是我的幻想。请问我要如何做才能让他们不再干扰我?我的念头一下子在现在这里,一下子在过去的时空。我很不稳定。我有时还有幻觉。请问我要如何做才能让我稳定?”

好的,我们首先看一看第一点:念头在时空中跳跃。我们已经在前一个视频访谈中讲解过了,那个视频访谈的连结会放到这个视频访谈的说明部分。所以在说明部分,请观看我们之前做过的那个视频访谈,其中我们详细讲解了一个人的心智为何以及如何会突然出乎意料地在不同时间框架间跳跃。然后我们来看一看如下这一点:辱骂佛菩萨而心生内疚,相信你该下地狱,并且由于你辱骂了‘光之存有’因而你是恶魔。要懂得,这只不过是“善恶”之存在的极性显现物,如今的社会支持这种现象持续存在下去,使人们相信如果有人对那些看似“善”、“正面”或“光明”的人或事物有“邪恶”、“坏”或“诅咒”的念头,那么有“坏”或“邪恶”念头的那个人就是“坏的”、“邪恶的”或“错误的”,并且会下地狱。然而事实上“好”与“坏”是同等“邪恶的”——“邪恶”是从我们在我们自己里面作为心智意识系统存在这个角度来讲的。我强烈建议阅读“天堂走向生命的旅程”这个博客,其中详细讲解了我们作为能量与基质(substance)和物质的关系,以使我们理解真正的邪恶——即能量即心智实际上只有通过实际消耗和分解人类物质身体才能存在。这一点反映在我们外在世界中的心智意识……金钱世界系统与物质世界的关系中。其中金钱世界系统与我们能量性的心智意识系统等同如一。内在有什么,外在就有什么。意思是,如果我们考察一下这个金钱世界系统在对物质世界做什么,我们就会看到它实际上是在消耗这个物质世界,消耗人类的生命,消耗动物、自然界、地球,是在将其毁灭,将其消灭,以使得金钱存在下去。而我们在我们的肉体中并作为我们的肉体存在所经历的所有这些岁月当中,心智都在对肉体做同样的事。因此,只要我们继续接受和允许我们自己作为能量处于其与我们人类物质身体的关系中,只要我们接受和允许金钱世界系统继续处于其与这个物质世界的关系中,则所有人都是平等如一地邪恶的。这个世界系统与这个物质世界的关系造成的后果是清楚明了而切实可见的,这是我们内在显现事物在外在的镜像反映。人类存有们作为心智之所以无法从根源上看到心智在身体中究竟在干些什么是由于每个人都被卡困在了……哪里?卡困在了意识心智中,你作为一个存有只是将注意力转移到意识心智念头上,给意识心智念头充电,并由此给潜意识心智和无意识心智充电,使整个心智意识系统替你这个存有存在。由于念头是能量,因此无论你是有好的念头还是坏的念头,你都是在参与整个心智意识系统。所以在这个进程中……人类存有们必须得行走的进程是,无论你是“好”还是“坏”,无论你是“光明”还是“黑暗”,无论你是上帝还是恶魔,你都得与所有其他人一样平等如一地行走你的自我宽恕进程,因为你是由能量构成自己并且作为能量而存在。

我刚提到过这一点的是,“为什么我们甚至都没有觉察我们的心智与肉体的关系”这个问题已经在前一个视频访谈中回答了,我在这个视频访谈刚开始时也提到了会把连结放在说明中。所以要懂得的是,即使我们已经有了一个物质性的创造物即这个世界系统与这个物质世界的关系作为我们自己的外部镜像反映,然而我们却仍然没有看到、认识和懂得外在世界是我们内在世界的镜像反映及其实际含义——我们的心智在我们人生岁月的整个期间如何实际上分解、消耗、毁灭和消灭我们的物质身体。所以要懂得看一看如下这一点会很有趣:如果你有邪恶的念头,这并不就意味“你是什么人”这存在本质上就是邪恶的;如果你有“好的、光明的、正面的、爱”的念头,这并不一定意味着你是什么人这存在本质就事实上就“好、光明、爱、美丽”等等这些东西。为什么?因为如果你真的考察念头的本质,内心对话的本质,体验的本质,就会发现它们的构成和存在形式是能量、知识和信息。例如说你有一些你认为是“邪恶”的念头。如果你看一看念头如何出现在你的心智中,你会发现它们就像这些个别东西显现在你的心智中并在里面绕来绕去循环不止。那些做积极肯定、正面思考如爱之体验的那些人在做同样的事——他们在头脑中构想咒语、叙述、念头、视觉形象等等所有这些东西。这些不过是进化了的念头形式,而所有这些念头都是由知识和信息即定义构成的。也就是说,如果那些出现的念头例如是“邪恶的”,是你的显意识心智中这念头显现物本身是邪恶的。那些思考“良善的”事物的人,是出现在他们显意识心智中的那些念头被知识和信息定义为“良善的”。可是,如果那些出现的我们称之为“良善”/“邪恶”的念头作为个别显现物,规定了我们所是的人就是“好的”/“坏的”或“光明”/“黑暗”或上帝/恶魔之类的东西,那么这岂不是在说:我们事实上是什么人这存在本质仅仅不过是我们的念头?我们仅仅不过是出现在我们心智之中的意识心智念头?我们仅仅不过是这些随机出现的东西,这些随机出现的点、信息、知识和体验的片断?如果这些“正面/负面”或“好/坏”或“光明/黑暗”或“上帝/恶魔”的随机个别念头显现物是目前定义我们在自己内在之中是什么人的东西,那么这对我们人类物种所谓的“伟大”和“壮丽的进化”有怎样的启示?

(译者:马丽 审核:Tanya)

举个例子,在你的进程中,关于恶的或者善的念头,好的或者坏的叙述,又或者这些在你内部对话中,被说成是的积极的或消极的咒语,在这些念头显现物本身中,如果你接受和允许你自己:让这些念头的显现物存在于你的意识心智中,如果你让某个念头的显现物决定了在你存在之内的整体和全部的你是谁,以及在这个世界里的你怎样活,仅仅这些是邪恶的。我的意思是,你在表达:一个单一的念头显现物已经具有超越了作为你自己的存在即你是谁的力量。我是说,如果你愿意看到,这就是这个地球上的大多数人类存有们有点走“下坡路”的时候,即是当人们接受和允许他们自己:将这些在意识心智之中出现的念头当做恶的坏的或者善的好的错误的,并且认为这些不断出现的念头就是在告诉他们自己:他们整体上是谁。事实上你的心智不能真正告诉你:你到底是谁。我说的是,无论在你的心智里出现了什么,都是在预编程序下出现的。这个预编程序已经被你刻入了你的潜意识物质身体,而这个潜意识物质身体塑造成了你的个性、模式,也塑造成了心智通过你的人生在无意识和潜意识里混合捏造的不知道到底是什么(只有上帝知道)的东西。意思是,这些恶的念头或者善的念头并不是没有出处,透过你的生命,它们通过一个大规模过程形成。我是说,在你之内念头们进行了一个非常长的过程来显现。意思是说,如果你看看当你是个孩子的时候,你参与了多少连续不断又绵绵不绝的念头,基本上没有。但是随着年龄的增长,当你7岁和14岁的时候,哦,这时你开始参与了。我的意思是说念头花费了多年在你之内显现,在你之内印刻。因而,我是说,无论念头真的是好或坏,在你之内,心智如何构造它、如何显现它、如何创造它、如何程序设计它,如果你实际上连在你之内出现的念头来自什么地方都不能说出,你怎么能接受和允许你自己:用一个单一的出现在你的心智中的念头显现物作为全部的你?

因此,就自己而言,第一步就是不要接受这些关于恶的、坏的或者甚至好的念头。就个人而言不要接受它们意思是深深的吸一口气,并且声明如下:“我不会接受和允许我的意识心智念头来决定或者定义我是谁,这时,我呼吸,我践行我的写作,自我宽恕,应用自我改正的过程,这样我就能开始认识到我的心智是如何创造出在我心智中出现的这些念头的。因此,在我决定我是谁中,在立足于平等如一的生命里我做出的决定中,我能开始渐渐认识和指挥我自己,因为在平等如一的生命这点中,在这个决定里,我知道我会永生。于是我便知道我是谁:我等同于生命,等同于平等如一,而不再接受我自己等同于任何低于这些的事物。”我是说,在你的写作、自我宽恕和应用自我改正中践行你的声明,在此过程中,我的意思是如果那些乱七八糟的念头要告诉你你是谁或者你是什么?不!因为你已经做出了决定,现在你实际上仅仅需要真实地行走成为这个决定的进程。也就是应用呼吸,而不是注意你的意识心智念头们。行走你的写作、自我宽恕和应用自我改正的进程,我是说我们已经有Desteni I Process的课程,论坛,主持人.我们也会在说明部分提供连结这里,所以,如果你有任何问题,我们都能帮助和支持你行走在写作、自我宽恕和应用自我改正的进程中。这些鬼知道从哪来的意识心智念头,你是不能接受和允许它们去决定和定义你是谁,这是这里要认识的关键点。我是说,这正在把你围困在你心智的念头显现物里,并且你知道这点事情在你的头脑里占据你多久,也就是说,在这个世界里和你的物质存在体里,你真正错失了什么?你正在错失你自己,你正在错失你的活着(生命),你正在错失你的参与,你正在错失慢慢了解自己,你正在错失真实地去发现生命。所有这些都正在这里,在每一次呼吸里。

于是在这点上,就个人而言不要接受他们,这意味着不要批判你的念头,不要害怕你的念头,不要太……这就好像你已经渐渐认识到了这一点的时候,这时你明白:你的念头只有在你接受和允许它的情况下,才能定义你或者决定你。也就是说,如果你正和你的心智在那样的关系里相处,有点像这样:“好吧,你告诉我,我是谁。”而我要说,最重要的是:你记不起你如何创造的心智。所以这真的好比你向一个任意的陌生人走过去,让他或她告诉你你是谁的所有详细内容。告诉我,我是谁?无论从那个人的嘴里喷出什么样的话语,你现在都绝对的相信和拜倒。这正和你的心智如何运行是同样的原理。你的心智就正是这个随意的陌生人,他/她一直在说啊说啊说这些内容,而你就盲目的全部相信。然而在你生命的决定里,在你平等如一的决定里,你不得不站起来,因为在这个决定里,你就在向你自己证明你确实在活出生命和平等如一,一个任意的陌生人过来告诉你你是谁,在你的声明里,你会抵抗什么?不,这是我真正的自己。我是说你知道,这就是有力量的东西:对自己承诺绝对行走这个进程。因此,如果你确实批判和害怕你的心智,做自我宽恕,调整你和心智的最初关系。宽恕你自己因为你批判你的心智;宽恕你自己因为你害怕你的心智;并且宽恕你自己因为你随之变得焦虑。你最终会认识到,“你的全部”就是那些被你已经分离开的你自己的部分。并且你能逐渐认识它的唯一方法,就是写作,写出你的自我宽恕和应用自我改正,接着看看你的心智里到底在发生什么。但是你若处在恐惧、焦虑、批判、责备、或者类似的状态中,你就无法接近你的心智。因为那样发生的是分离。举个例子,就好像又是这个陌生人,我是说真的要认识到:“这个人从哪里开始讲话的?他或她带着关于我是谁的所有内容,你知道他/她是从哪里开始走过来的?。如果你继续责备那个人,或者大喊大叫,或者逃跑,或者企图做把他推倒在地之类的事情,或者企图隐藏它(心智),那你就不会发现那个人说的每一件事情的出处。所以你需要接近它,面对它,在这里。看着它,经历它,让它流过,写出它,说出它。在这个你独自的进程里,你可以重新调整你的心智进入你的决定:即为平等如一的生命的决定。

现在关于幻觉的要点是,当一个人在很长一段时间里,真正的内化自己进入心智和念头及内在对话的时候,它(幻觉)就发生在一个人的心智里。我是说,我们一直存在于我们的心智里、我们的念头里,有时候一些人类的心智企图为自己掩饰, 意思是说, 那时候你会产生幻觉,并且看见和听见或者感觉到并不在那里的事物。意思是,你的念头本质上真的是并不在这里。我是说,在这个现实的、真正的物质世界里,你实际上看见他们了吗?没有。所以从本质上我们可以说幻觉就是企图掩饰自己的能量念头。此外,幻觉主要仅被心智用来唤起能量、意义、反应。意思是要让你进入幻觉,就像你的心智培养念头一样,当它在看着这个物质现实的时候,就是幻觉的迷你形式,或者说是你喜欢用幻觉来在你之内产生各种能量体验。所以,如果参与物质现实时产生幻觉,就是再次说幻觉和毒品是另一个完整的故事。我这里提到的幻觉仅仅是在你走入物质现实,看一些事物的时候产生生的。当你持续一段时间参与到心智里时,你会发现幻觉就产生了。意思是,当你表现适当或者进入恐惧时,并且你已经允许你自己参与了你的意识心智念头很长时间,这时候你的心智就会开始说话:你内部对话;同时在你之内,你的心智会产生各种各样的东西。原因在于你越是给与心智慧量,它就会获得更多的能量,于是它就会些念头。因为心智产生的越多,你就会给与更多的能量。并且因此,每一个都在累积、累积、累积,而原因是你不停的参与心智。这发生的原因并不是别的,就是你持续给心智喂养能量,就像我们在上一个访谈中讨论过的那样,即我们一旦进入意识心智中给予念头们关注,心智就会更深的把我们陷入其中。因为你给以心智越多的能量,他就能越深的把你带入潜意识和无意识,并且用这些能量参与产生越多的枷锁,而你就会更深的陷入心智,越来越深的钻入那个兔子洞,心智的地狱。我是说,你无处可去,但又无处不去。所以,要真正的明白呼吸的绝对重要性。物质地稳定在真实的东西上。注意力集中在你的写作、你的自我宽恕、你的应用改正上,因为你还不知道你怎样创造了你的心智。在你的内部,你不知道该死的心智会把你带到什么地方。虽然,不必恐惧,而是要谨慎。意思是说,在所有存在物作为一个整体的实际的物质现实里,我们被带走的太远了,我是说我们已经非常容易把能量当成物质身体和物质参与的权威、超越物质身体和物质参与。因此你要坚持在这里的物质的参与,通过写作和自我宽恕的原则,稳定的走过你的心智,在这里你是指挥自己,而不是你的心智用能量把你带入到她里面。

如此以来,你已经在幻觉里较快的实践了停止参与心智。意思是不要追随能量。不就是在《黑客任务/黑客帝国》里的那个故事吗?不要追随那只白兔?能量=(白色、白→顺着兔子洞→洞→心智→深渊→自我的黑暗无明。)不要追随那只白兔。《黑客任务/黑客帝国》里显然他们说是追随那只白兔,我们说,不要。那会将你带入心智的地狱。我们随后在关于《黑客帝国的真实》会做访谈,但是在《黑客任务/黑客帝国》的上下文语境中,它(白兔)象征能量。是你的心智。你不知道要践行到哪里?当然啦,只有你践行时,才知道你践行的是什么。写出你的自我宽恕,应用自我改正。

因此需要你实践就足够了。并且如果幻觉出现,所有对幻觉的反应都意味着是能量(对于幻觉,无论你体验到的什么反应都是能量,当你在持续了的一段时间里喂养你的心智时,你就因此参与了能量。)于是幻觉就获得如此多的能量,这些能量为你产生幻觉,以至于你能够真正的参与更多的能量,并且为它提供什么?更多的能量。于是,原谅对于幻觉你所体验的这些反应、情绪和感觉。在自我宽恕里走出来,之后看看在持续的时间里,在对于这个幻觉你所产生的能量反应中,你一直怎样存在着?你存在什么?你在哪里存在?你在哪里没有停止能量反应?为什么你接受和允许你自己喂养心智,而不是和物质身体在一起,在物质身体里,如同人类物质身体一样。

好了,在物质现实里出现的幻觉就是这些了。如果在幻觉方面有人需要帮助和支持,如果我们探讨过的实用的见解没有帮助和支持你,请你在论坛里给一个相关的回馈,我们将在说明部分给出我们曾说过的连接,这样我们就可以看到更多具体的帮助和支持。我们提供的帮助和支持在都这里:Desteni论坛,《Desteni我的进程》课程,还有Eqafe---生命投资访谈。我是说,在这个世界上(其它地方)没有这些值得你优先考虑的东西--它们能使你几乎终生受益,并对你和你的人生有意义。例如,如果你取得这些访谈,它们会支持协助你做出改变,而这事实上是你在改变你自己,而且这改变总会在这里与你同在。好吧,这就是这个访谈的内容。非常感谢你。

What are Hallucinations?

26/6/2012

Hi Everyone. We’re in this interview walking a question and perspective. And the question is, and I quote: “Now I want to sort out my past problems. I cursed ???before and felt that I should go to hell and that I am the devil. How do I sort out these evil thoughts? I use to have thoughts of rivers of blood. These are all my hallucinations. How do I or what should I do to stop them from influencing me? For one moment my thoughts are about “here and now” yet for another moment they will jump to the past space and time. I am very unstable. Occasionally I will also have hallucinations. How do I or what should I do to stabilize myself?”

Alright, so, let’s have a look at the first point regarding the jumping of thoughts in space and time. That we had walked within a previous interview that will be linked to this interviews description. So, in the description, let’s have a look at the previous interviews that we did where we walked the detail in terms of why and how it is that one’s Mind will jump timeframes, just suddenly and unexpectedly. And then, with regards to the cursing of ??? and creating that guilt where one believe that one has to go to hell, and that one is the devil for cursing a “being of light” and understand that is simply the polarity manifestation with regards to the existence of “good and evil” that is perpetuated within Society today so that if Human Being have “evil”, “bad”, “cursing” thoughts to or towards anything or anyone that is apparently “good” or “positive” or “of light” that the one having the “bad” or “evil” thoughts are the one’s that are “bad” or “evil” or “wrong” and will go to hell. When actually, both ‘good’ and ‘bad’ are both equally from the perspective of ‘evil’ as our existence within ourselves as the Mind Consciousness System. Now I strongly suggest having a read through the ‘Heaven’s Journey to Life’ blogs where the detail of our relationship as energy, to substance, to physicality is walked to understand the real existence of evil in terms of how Energy, as the Mind really in fact, only exist through actually consuming and breaking down the Human Physical Body. I mean, we are seeing it within our external existence in the very Mind Conscious… in the very World System of Money relationship to the Physical Existence. Where, the World System of Money is Equal to and One with our Mind Consciousness System of Energy. What is within is without. Meaning where, if we have a look at what this World System of Money is doing to the Physical Existence; it really actually is consuming this Physical Existence, consuming Human’s lives, consuming animals, nature, earth, the (string??) is annihilating it, for Money to exist. The Mind does the same thing to the Physical body, over and throughout the years that we are existing within and throughout as our Human Physical Bodies. Thus – all of Humanity are Equally as One Evil if we continue accepting and allowing ourselves as Energy, in our relationship to our Human Physical Body, if we accept and allow this World System of Money to continue existing in its relationship to this Physical Existence. When the very consequences of the World System’s Relationship to this Physical Existence is clearly, physically seen, as the external mirror of what is internally manifesting within us. The only reason why Human Beings, as the Mind cannot see what is really going on as the root of your Mind in the Physical Body because everyone is stuck, where? Way up in the Conscious Mind, only existing as a being that simply has to move their attention into Conscious Mind thoughts of to Power the Conscious Mind thoughts and through that the Subconscious Mind and the Unconscious Mind and there the whole Mind Consciousness System exists for the Being. So, meaning, whether you have good thoughts or whether you have bad thoughts, thoughts are energy, you are participating in the entire Mind Consciousness System. So, within Process… the Process that beings have to walk, whether you are “good, bad” or a “being of Light”, or of ‘dark’ or God or the Devil, you’re going to have to walk your self forgiveness process equally and one to how everyone else is walking because you are existing as and consisting of energy as self.

Now where I just mentioned the point of, in terms of why it is that we’re not even aware of our Mind’s relationship to the Physical is done in the previous interview that I also mentioned in the beginning of this interview that will be linked into the description. And so understand that even having a physical creation such as the World System’s relationship to this Physical Existence, the external mirror of ourselves, we are still not seeing/realizing/understanding that the external world is the mirror of our internal existence, and what that in fact means. In how our Mind really break down, consume, destroy, annihilate our Physical Bodies throughout the years. So understand that what is quite fascinating is that is to have a look at this point; that if you have evil thoughts that does not make necessarily ‘who you are’ evil within your beingness. If you’re having ‘good, light positive, love’ thoughts, doesn’t necessarily mean that who you are being in fact is ‘good, light, love, beauty’ and all those things. Why? Because if you really have a look at the nature of thoughts, the nature of internal conversations, the nature of experiences, they are consisting of and existing as Energy, and knowledge and information. So let’s say for example, you’re having thoughts that you have to find as being ‘evil’, if you have a look at how thoughts come up in your Mind, they’re like these individual things that manifest and cycle and circle in your mind. I mean, people doing the positive affirmations, positive thinking, like, love experiencing, do the same stuff, in terms of bringing up Mantras and statements and thoughts and visualizations and all those things. They’re just evolved forms of thought and all such thoughts consist of knowledge and information as definition. Meaning, where if those thoughts that are coming up, for example ‘evil’, it is the thought manifestation in your Conscious Mind that is what is evil. The being thinking good things, it is the thoughts that is coming up in their Conscious Mind that is defined with the Knowledge and information that is good. But, I mean, if these thoughts coming up as the individual manifestations that we are claiming to be ‘good’ and ‘evil’ that is apparently making who we are ‘good’ or ‘bad’ or ‘light’ and ‘dark’ or God and Evil, whatever it is… aren’t we then saying that all we are in fact really are, within who we are is our thoughts? Our conscious mind thoughts coming up in our Minds.That we are these random things just coming up, these random pieces of points, of information, of knowledge, of experience. I mean, what does that say really then about the apparent ‘greatness’ and ‘magnificence evolution’ of the Human Being within the Human Race? If these random individualized thought manifestations of ‘positive/negative’ or ‘good or bad’ or ‘light and evil’ is what is currently defining ‘who we are’ within ourselves.

So what you must understand within your Process with regards to thoughts that are evil, or thoughts that are ‘good’ or statements that are ‘good’ or ‘bad’, or these internal conversations of mantras that is being spoken of ‘positivity’ or ‘negativity’ is that, if you accept and allow yourself, for example, to have these thought manifestations in your Conscious Mind, that are within the thought manifestations themselves only evil, if you let that one thought manifestation determine the entirety and totality of ‘who you are’ within your beingness and your living within this World. I mean, you’re saying that one singular thought manifestation had got existential power over who you are as a being yourself. I mean, this is where most Human Beings on this Earth kind of go “downhill”, if you will, is that they are accepting and allowing themselves to take these little thoughts in their conscious Mind that comes up as ‘evil’ or ‘bad’ or ‘good’ or ‘right’ or ‘wrong’ and think that the thoughts that are coming up is saying to them who they are in totality. Your Mind cannot in fact really say to you who you really are. I mean, whatever is coming up within your Mind, is coming up within pre-programming that you have imprinted into your Subconscious Physical Body that has constructed into personalities and patterns and I mean, god knows what the hell the mind has concocted inside the unconscious and subconscious throughout your Life. I mean, these ‘evil thoughts’ or ‘good thoughts’ are not just coming out of nowhere, they’re coming out of a Massive Process throughout your Life. I mean, thoughts take a very long process to manifest within you. I mean, if you have a look at how little you’ve participated in constant and continuous thinking when you were a Child. There was almost nothing. But through the ages, when you were 7 and 14, ooh, there you started, I mean, it took years to manifest within you, to imprint within you. Therefore, I mean, if you cannot even say where that thought coming within you, that is either ‘good’ or ‘bad’ really in fact come from, within yourself, within how your Mind structured, or manifested or created or programmed it, how can you accept and allow yourself as the totality of who you are with these one singular thought manifestations coming up within your Mind?

So, the first step, with regards to ‘evil’, or ‘bad’, or even ‘good’ thoughts, is to not take them personally. What not taking them personally means is that, take a breath (breathes in) and make a statement of, “I will not accept and allow my Conscious Mind thoughts to determine or define Who I am, in this Moment, I breathe, I walk my Process of writing, of Self Forgiveness, of Self Corrective Application so that I can get to know how my Mind created these thoughts coming up within my Mind, so that in that, I can start getting to know and direct myself within who I decide to be and that decision I make to stand within Life of Equality and Oneness, because in that one point of Life of Equality and Oneness, in that decision I know I live Eternally, then I know who I am as Life as Equality and Oneness and will not accept myself as anything less then that.” I mean, if you can walk that statement in your writing, self forgiveness and self corrective application, I mean if any fucking thought going to say to you who or what you are? No, because you’ve made the decision, now you just need to walk the Process of really in fact becoming it. Which is the breathing application, not giving your conscious Mind thoughts the attention. Walk your Process of writing, self forgiveness and self corrective application, I mean we’ve also got the Desteni I Process, and the forums available, moderators. We will also provide a link here in the description here so that if you have any questions we can assist and support within your Process of writing, self forgiveness and self corrective application. But the major point here is to realize that you cannot accept and allow your Conscious Mind thoughts of god knows where the fuck they come from, to determine or define who you are. I mean, that’s enslaving you to the little thought manifestations in your Mind, and you know how long those little things can keep you preoccupied in your head. I mean, what is it that you’re really missing then, in this World and in this Existence? You’re missing yourself, you’re missing Living, you’re missing participation, you’re missing getting to know yourself and you’re missing to really discover Life, that is right here in Every single breath.

SO within that as well then, no taking them personally means, not to judge your thoughts, not to be afraid of your thoughts, not too… it’s like you’ve got to get into that point where it’s like you realize that your thoughts can only define you or determine you if you accept and allow it. Meaning, if you’re existing within that relationship with your Mind, and kind of said to it, “Ok, you tell me who I am.” But Imean, you can’t even remember how you created your Mind in the first place, so it’s like really walking up to arbitrary stranger and telling him or her to tell you who you are, in absolute detail, tell me who I am and whatever is being spewed out of that person’s mouth, you’re absolutely believing and falling for. It’s exactly the same principle of how your Mind is, your Mind is just this arbitrary stranger that is speaking and speaking and speaking this stuff and you’re just believing everything, blindly. So you have to stand, within your decision of Life, of Equality and Oneness because what… if you are in that decision, you are proving to yourself that you are really living them and some arbitrary stranger comes and tells you who you are, what will you stand within what is your statement? No – this is who I am. I mean, that’s something powerful, to you know, make the walking of this Process an absolute commitment for self. So, if you really have that relationship to your Mind in judgment and fear, walk self forgiveness, align your initial relationship with your mind, for judging your Mind, forgiving yourself for fearing your Mind, becoming anxious with it. When all it really is is parts of yourself that you have separated yourself from you have to get to know. And the only way that you are going to get to know it, is writing, writing self forgiveness, and self corrective application and then see what’s really going on in your Mind. But you cannot approach your Mind in fear or anxiety or judgment or blame, or things like that, because that’s going to be separation. I mean, that’s like, for example, the stranger again, to really get to know, “but where is this person speaking from, you know, where is he coming up..he or she coming up with all these things about who I am?” If you continue blaming that person or yelling or screaming or running away, or trying to nudge that person into the ground, or something, or hide it – you’re not going to find out where everything that person is speaking from, so you need to approach it, stand in front of it, here. See it, Live it, let it flow, write it out, speak it out. Within one’s own Process to be able to re-align one’s Mind into the Decision for Life of Equality and Oneness.

Now with the point of Hallucinations. That happens within one’s Mind when one had for an extended period of time really internalized oneself into one’s Mind and thoughts and internal conversations. I mean, we’re always existing within our Minds, in our thoughts, it’s just sometimes that some Human Being’s Minds become more extenuated meaning, where you will hallucinate and see things and hear things or feel things that aren’t there. I mean, essentially really, you’re thoughts aren’t really Here. I mean, do you physically see them in this real, actual physical existence? No. So one can say essentially that hallucinations are simply extenuated thoughts of Energy. Mainly, again, hallucinations are utilized by the Mind to simply evoke energy, meaning, reactions. To have you go into hallucinations I mean it’s the same as when the Mind would bring up thoughts, when really looking at physical reality is also mini form of hallucinations, or hallucinations that you really like that bring up all sorts of Energy experiences within you. So, again, if having hallucinations simply by participating in physical reality, I mean hallucinations and drugs are a whole other story. Hallucinations that I’m speaking of here simply is when you’re moving in your Reality and you are just seeing some things. You’ll find that the hallucinations will come up when you’ve participated in your Mind, for an extended period of time. Meaning, where you’ve gone into propriety or fear and you’ve allowed yourself to participate in your Conscious Mind thoughts for a long time, and then your Mind started talking; your internal conversations and then all sorts of things your Mind will bring up inside of you. Because you are giving it more Energy and it’s got more energy and then it’s going to bring up all these thoughts, because the more the Mind can bring up, the more Energy you can give it. And so, everything just accumulates and accumulates and accumulates because you’re not stopping your participation within it. It’s not coming up for any other reason, but for you keep on feeding the Mind it’s energy, as we’ve discussed in the previous interview with going into the Conscious Mind in just giving the thoughts attention, the Mind will take you deeper into itself. Because the more Energy you’re giving it, the deeper it can take you into the subconscious and unconscious and bring up more and more stuff with all these energy participation and the more deep you go down the mind, flowing deeper into the rabbit hole, the abyss of the Mind. I mean, you’re going no where, yet everywhere. So really, understand that absolute importance of Breath. Physical, stay with what’s real, focus on your writing, your self forgiveness, your corrective application because you don’t know, how you created your Mind yet. You fucking don’t know where that Mind can take you, inside yourself. Though, it’s not a point of fear, it’s a point of caution. Meaning that we have been so taken away from actual physical Reality within Existence as a Whole that, I mean it’s very easy in terms of making energy the authority over and of our physical body and our physical participation. So then stick to what you can physically, physical participate Here and rather walk through your Mind in stability through writing and principle of self forgiveness, where you are the one directing yourself with your Mind, not your Mind taking you into it with the Energy.

So within that thus, hallucinations, you’ve got to practice stopping your participating with your Mind a lot faster, meaning, do not follow energy. Isn’t the story in the Matrix, don’t follow the white rabbit? Energy = white, whiteness, down the rabbit hole, hole, the Mind, the abyss, the darkness within self. Don’t follow the white rabbit. Obviously in the Matrix, they say “follow the white rabbit”, we’re saying, don’t. It’s going to take you into the abyss of the Mind. We’ll get into interviews later on about the Reality of the Matrix, but the symbolism within that context is Energy, ???is your Mind. You don’t know where you’re going to wlak yourself into. Rather, know what you’re walking while you’re walking it. Writing, self forgiveness, self corrective application.

And so the hallucinations, that is all that requires practice and if the hallucinations does come up and there are reactions to the hallucinations, meaning energy – whatever reactions you are experiencing towards those hallucinations is the energy thus that you’re participating in over an extended period of time when you’ve been feeding your Mind, then got so much energy that it could produce for you a hallucination that you can really go into more energy and give it what? More energy. So then, forgive the reactions, the emotions and feelings you’re experiencing towards the hallucinations. Walk it out then in your self forgiveness and then have a look at how and what and where is it you’ve been existing within this energy reaction that you’ve had towards the hallucination for an extended period of time. Where did you not stop the energy reactions? Why did you accept and allow yourself to feed the Mind instead of living with and in and as the Human Physical Body?

Alright – so that’s that with Hallucinations in Physical Reality. And if one require assistance and support with hallucinations; if this practical points that we have discussed is not assisting and supporting, place a response in terms of within the forums, we’ll give the link as we’ve said, in this description so that we can then have a look at more specific assistance and support. The assistance and support is available here, it’s all here. Desteni forum, Desteni I Process, there’s Eqafe – Life investment Interviews. I mean, there is not such priorities within this Existence where there is something that you will be able to take with you, literally for the rest of your Life and will have a meaning to you and your Life, wherein if you take, for example, those interviews, it is something that will assist and support a change within you and when it is in fact you changing you, something that will always be here with Self. Alright, so that’s that for this interview. Thank you very much.
回复