维诺—心智系统的设计—第1部分(上)

原文链接:http://desteni.org/a/veno-the-design-of ... tem-part-1

Veno – The Design of the Mind System = The Design of the World System – Part 1
As transcribed and typed by Veno through the interdimensio¬nal portal
Date : 02/12/2007
维诺-心智系统的设计=世界系统的设计——第1部分
由维诺通过跨次元门户抄录
日期:2007年12月2日

(NOTE: If your eyes are on this page, reading these words this very moment and you have not yet read the Mind Consciousness Structural Resonance System documents, I suggest you do so, because within the Mind Consciousness Structural Resonance System documents there are perspectives of much I will be mentioning here, but will not be going ‘in depth’ specifically as it has already been explained within the Mind Consciousness Structural Resonance System documents. So, to assist and support yourself in being able to understand the contents of this document, I suggest you place this aside for a moment and read through the Mind Consciousness Structural Resonance System documents first. Thank You.)
(注意:如果你的眼睛在此页上面,这一刻正阅读这些字词,而你还没有阅读《心智意识结构化共鸣系统》文档,我建议你这样做,因为在《心智意识结构化共鸣系统》文档里面,有许多的视角我将在这里提及,但是将不会特定地“深入”,因为它已经在《心智意识结构化共鸣系统》文档里面被说明过了。因此,要援助和支持你自己以能够认识/理解本篇文档的内容,我建议你将这个暂时放在旁边,而首先通读《心智意识结构化共鸣系统》文档。谢谢各位。)

The Design of the Mind System = The Design of the World System – by Veno: Part 1
心智系统的设计=世界系统的设计——维诺:第1部分
Here I am presenting a specific perspective of how each human being; each individual human being is individually responsible for the Design of the World System – which is the ‘manifested experience’ of all of humanity, as each individually within this world which is all in The Design of the ‘I’ Mind System together with the Mind Consciousness Structural Resonance System.
在这里,我在呈现一个特定的视角:关于每个人类存有、每个个别的人类存有,如何个别/单独地为世界系统的设计负责——即,是全体人类、等如每个个别地在这个世界里面的“实化/显现的体验”,即,是全体在“我”心智系统连同心智意识结构化共鸣系统的设计之中。
See, I’ve realised that we say much, we speak much, without actually understanding or realising the specificities and intricacies of what is being said: For instance the ‘How?’ exactly of how each one is individually responsible for the Design of the World System within themselves as a ‘I’ Mind System defined Design – the practical methods have been presented yes, but the actual, actual ‘Design’ of how it all works, the intricacies, the specificities thereof – not yet, and this is where we are within process at the moment: The De-Programming of Self as The Design of the ‘I’ Mind System ‘Self-defined’ manifestation of ‘who we are’ and then the ‘Re-Programming’ of Self.
看看,我已经领悟到,我们讲了许多、我们说了许多,没有实际上认识或领悟到什么正在被说的特定性和复杂性:比如究竟“如何?”每个人如何个别地为世界系统的设计在他们自己里面等如一个“我”心智系统定义的设计负责——实际的方法已经被提出,是的,但是,它如何运作的真实、实际的“设计”、复杂性、特定性,在其中——还没有(说明),而这正是此刻我们所处于进程里面的地方:自己的解除编程等如“我”心智系统 “自我-已定义的”“我们所是者/我们是谁”的实化体的设计,而然后自己的“重新-编程”。
Though realise that this ‘Re-programming of Self’ is not of any ‘programming’ of this world or of which the ‘Mind System’ within and as human beings in this moment consist of and is ‘designed as’ – no, the is the ‘establishment’ of Self within and as the ‘Foundation of Support’ as Self for Self within this world, yet not of this world – to remain stable here as we walk this process breath by breath – because realise, even though you may ‘transcend’, you must realise your responsibility towards not only yourself but all others as you as this world and thus – it is to ‘design you’ as you within and as oneness and equality as who you are as the living word sound expression of life – to remain here within The Design of the World System – without being The Design of the Mind System, this means, being ‘In the System’ but not ‘Of the System’ – and so you take direct self responsibility for what has been accepted and allowed to be ‘designed’ and ‘manifested’ within this world as you – because you were of a Mind System as a Design of a Mind System = and thus, equally as one responsible to STOP – the currency as current movement of the existence of this World System, so all may see, so all may hear, what they individually have accepted and allowed to exist as themselves within this world as themselves – and so we STOP first the Design of the Mind system within ourselves, then each other, then the Design of the World System will cease to exist – because the problem isn’t the Design of the World System – the source of the problem is within and as the Design of the Mind System as ‘human beings’.
虽然领悟到这个“自我的重新-编程”不属于这个世界的任何“编程”或其中“心智系统”在里面并等如人类存有在这一刻组成并被“设计为”的——不,这是自我的“建立”在里面并等如“支持的基础”等如自己为自己在这个世界里面,然而不属于这个世界——去保持稳定在这里等如我们一口接一口呼吸行走这个进程——因为领悟到,即使你也许“超越”了,你必须领悟你的责任不仅仅朝向你自己,而且(朝向)所有其他人等如你等如这个世界,而因此——它是去“设计你”等如你在里面并等同一体平等等如你所是者/你是谁等如生命的活的字词的声表达——去保持在这里在世界系统的设计里面——在心智系统的设计外面,这意味着,是“在系统中”但是不“属于系统”——而因此,你直接承担起 对已经接受和允许了被“设计”和“实化”在这个世界里面的一切事物等如你 的自己责任——因为,你是属于一个心智系统等如一个心智系统的设计=而因此,等同如一负责停止——货币,作为这个世界系统的存在的当前移动,因此,全体可能看见、因此全体可能听见,他们个别地已经接受和允许去存在为他们自己在这个世界里面等如他们自己的事物——而因此,我们首先停止这个心智系统的设计在我们自己里面,然后彼此,然后世界系统的设计将终止存在——因为,问题不是这个世界系统的设计——问题的来源是,在里面并等如这个心智系统的设计等如“人类存有”。
Firstly realise that there is no escape from existence – you’re here and that’s it and there’s nothing you can do about it, from this perspective: You are ‘powerless’, ‘powerless’ to your own existence as who you are, ‘power’ as you exist as you live self responsibility and stand up for all as one as equal – to STOP the ‘falseness’ and ‘illusion’ of the ‘Power of God’ / the ‘Power of Money’ / the ‘Power of Sex’, which is manifesting the current currency within and as which this World System exist and which is the primary design which ‘make the world go round’ in infinite ‘time loops’ until we finally self realize that: I must stand up and take self responsibility – because you exist infinitely. So, the ‘Re-programming’ of Self is a Self Support ‘placement’ of Self as Self – to walk within and as this existence – until this process of stopping the Design of the World System as the Design of the Mind System is done – so you may stand, so you remain here – the same yesterday, today and tomorrow as the Self certainty of you remain as I remain as: I am here.
首先,领悟到从存在中没有逃离——你是这里,而就是这样,而且关于它没有什么你可以做的,从这个视角来看:你是“无力的”,对你自己的存在等如你所是者/你是谁“无力”,“力量”等如你存在为你活自我责任和为全体如一同等站立起来——去停止“神的力量”/“金钱的力量”/“性的力量”的“虚假”和“幻觉/错觉”,即正在实化当前的货币在里面并等如即这个世界系统的存在,和即是这个最初设计,即在无限的“时间环”之中“使世界绕圈”,直到我们最终自我领悟:我必须站立起来和承担起自己责任——因为你无限地存在。因此,自己的“重新-编程”,是一个自己的自我支持“配置”等如自己——去行走在里面并等如这个存在界——直到这个停止世界系统的设计等如心智系统的设计的进程被完成——因此你可以站立、因此你保持在这里——同样的昨天、今天和明天等如你的自我确定保持等如我保持为:我是这里。
Words – hmm, we speak them a lot; we speak them frequently it’s the very nature of ourselves as the expression of ‘truth’ as who we are in the moment: Words. But of all that I have spoken, here in words: How do we practically in and as a living expression of who we are as I am here as breath: Assist and support ourselves as who we are in living practically within this world as who we are as I am here as an example of all as one as equal until this is done? Well – this is exactly what this document is ‘all about’ – but first, before we ‘get to’ living the ‘Solution’ of who we are as I am here as breath – we have to realize the ‘Design’ of what we have become and accepted and allowed ourselves to be one with and equal to – thus, we have to ‘allocate’ our current ‘starting point’ which has transformed ourselves and this world as ourselves as the ‘Design’ it has become in this very moment – then, once the starting point is ‘allocated’ – we stand up from here as who we are – because it’s our very starting point as who we are and what we have become that is both the ‘problem’ and the ‘solution’ – the ‘beginning and the end’ here within ourselves as ourselves.
So, with that…let’s begin:
字词——嗯…,我们大量地说/讲它们、我们频繁地说/讲它们,它是我们自己的非常本质等如“真相”的表达等如我们所是者/我们是谁在片刻中:字词。但是,我所说的一切,在这里在字词中:我们如何实际地在其中并等如一个我们所是/我们是谁的活的表达等如我是这里等如呼吸:援助并支持我们自己等如我们所是/我们是谁在实际地活之中在这个世界里面等如我们所是/我们是谁等如我是这里作为一个全体如一同等的榜样,直到这个被完成?好的——这的确是本文档是什么的“有关一切”——但是,首先,在我们“开始”活我们所是者/我们是谁的“解决方案”等如我是这里等如呼吸之前——我们必须领悟:我们已经成为和接受并允许我们自己是/成为一体于和平等于的“设计”——因此,我们必须“配置”我们当前的“出发点”,即已经转化我们自己和这个世界等如我们自己等如它已经在这个非常的片刻中成为的“设计”——那么,一旦出发点被“配置”——我们从这里站立起来等如我们是谁——因为,它是我们的非常的出发点等如我们是谁和我们已经成为的,那就是“问题”和“解决方案”两者——“开始和结束”在这里在我们自己里面等如我们自己。
因此,接着…… 让我们开始:
First I will give perspective of the ‘Coded Design’ (the ‘God’ Design) of ourselves within ourselves as the mind consciousness system, in understanding the ‘Design’ of the mind consciousness system as ‘I’ as what we have defined as ‘who we are’, the ‘encoding’ thereof – you see the ‘starting point’ of self which has accepted and allowed the ‘becoming’, ‘manifestation’ and ‘design’ of ourselves as a mind consciousness system.
So – first understand the ‘program’, to ‘de-program’ ourselves – then to ‘stop’ – and ‘re-program’ ourselves, we become the virus of our own design we have accepted and allowed ourselves to be and become as a mind consciousness system: To return to ‘innocence’ of self honesty: Which will be the expression of ourselves as who we are – no more a ‘starting point’ – but an living expression as ourselves.
首先,我将给出我们自己的“编码设计”(“神”的设计)在我们自己里面等如心智意识系统的视角,以认识/理解心智意识系统的“设计”等如“我”等如我们已经定义为的“我们所是者/我们是谁”,“编码”,因此——你看见这个自己的“出发点”,即已经接受和允许的我们自己的“成为”、“实化”和“设计”等如一个心智意识系统。
因此——首先认识/理解“编程/程序”,去“解除-编程”我们自己——然后去“停止”——和“重新-编程”我们自己,我们成为我们自己的我们已经接受和允许我们自己是并成为等如一个心智意识系统的设计的病毒:去回到自我诚实的“天真”:即,将是我们自己的表达等如我们所是者/我们是谁——不再是一个“出发点”——而是一个活的表达等如我们自己。
(NOTE: I will be going through this process step by step – together with sketches, so, I suggest keep the sketches nearby as I will be referring to the sketches often. The sketch numbers which I will be referring to will be seen on the top left-hand corner of the page and will direct and move along accordingly.)
(注意:我将一步一步地前进通过这个过程——连同示意图,因此,我建议保持示意图在近旁,因为我将经常提及示意图。我将提及的示意图的编号,将在页面的左上角被看见,而且将相应地指导和向前移动。)

SKETCH ONE: I Mind System design
示意图一:我心智系统设计
(备注:示意图请查阅“原文链接”)

SKETCH TWO: I Mind System design connected to the mind consciousness system box-like structure.
示意图二:我心智系统设计连接到心智意识系统盒状结构。
(备注:示意图请查阅“原文链接”)

The Design of the ‘I’ Mind System (Conscious, Subconscious and Unconscious ‘I’ Mind System)
“我”心智系统的设计(显意识的、潜意识的和无意识的“我”心智系统)
The Mind System – the absolute manifestation of the nature we have accepted and allowed ourselves to be one with and equal to: Separation of Self as Self Dishonesty = evident in this world as the manifestation of the nature as ourselves.
心智系统——我们已经接受和允许了我们自己成为一体于和平等于的本质的完全实化体:自己的分离等如自我不诚实=很明显在这个世界里如同本质的实化体等如我们自己。
The ‘I’ Mind System is an ‘representation’ as the ‘self-defined’ contraption of the Mind Consciousness Structural Resonance System, which consists of a second set of conscious, subconscious and unconscious mind placements – which in itself is the entire ‘I’ Design of the Mind Consciousness Structural Resonance System, understand that the Mind Consciousness Structural Resonance System is the ‘foundation layout’ from which the ‘I’ Mind System Design (Sketch 1) originates.
“我”心智系统,是一个“代表”等如心智意识结构化共鸣系统的“自我定义的”精妙设计,即包含第二套显意识的、潜意识的和无意识的心智配置——即在它本身之中,是整个的心智意识结构化共鸣系统的“我”设计,要认识到:心智意识结构化共鸣系统是“基础设计”,从其中“我”心智系统设计(示意图1)起源。
Therefore, the Mind Consciousness Structural Resonance System is the ‘origin’ of the ‘I’ Mind System Design – you ‘interact’ and ‘participate’ within this world as the ‘I’ Mind System Design – which cause the ‘movement’ of this world, which generate the ‘current’ of movement within this world – whereas the Mind Consciousness Structural Resonance System is the ‘foundation layout’ / basis / stabilization of the entire system of this world upon which this world ‘moves’ accordingly e.g. Money.
因此,心智意识结构化共鸣系统是“我”心智系统设计的“起源”——你“互动”并“参与”进这个世界里面等如“我”心智系统设计——即,引起这个世界的“移动”,即生成“当前”的移动在这个世界里面——然而,心智意识结构化共鸣系统,是这个世界的整个系统的“基础设计”/基础/稳定性,在其上这个世界相应地“移动”,比如金钱。

Let’s look at the ‘components’ illustrated in the sketch:
让我们察看示意图中所示的“组件”:
A:
The Conscious Mind
A
显意识的心智
A1:
Thoughts within the conscious mind (also memories and pictures you see and ‘relate’ to within your mind through the ‘act of thinking’.
A1:
想法/念头在显意识的心智里面(还有,通过“思考的行为”,你所看见和“关联”到的记忆和图片在你的心智里面。)
A2:
Emotions and Feelings of which the thoughts, consist of within the conscious mind which transfers the ‘essence’ of thoughts within and as your human physical body which give you the ‘experience’ of ‘emotions’ and ‘feeling’ within and as your human physical body when actually – it was a ‘thought-manifestation-transference’ that took place from within your mind consciousness system to your human physical body.
A2:
情绪和感觉,其中想法/念头,组成在显意识的心智里面,即转移想法的“本质”在里面并等如你的人类物质身体,即给予你这个“情绪”和“感觉”的“体验”在里面并等如你的人类物质身体,当实际上——它是一个发生的“思想实化体转移”,从你的心智意识系统里面到你的人类物质身体。
B:
The Subconscious Mind
B:
潜意识的心智
B1:
The ‘Design placement’ within and as your subconscious mind as the first sexual relationship you’ve had with another human being – all ‘experiences’ with this particular being is ‘stored’, ‘filed’ and ‘saved’ as a ‘picture photograph album’ as memories that remain ‘alive’ and it is from this ‘first stored relationship centre’ within you that the source of all other ‘relationships’ originate – and remain so until you die.
B1:
“设计配置”在里面并等如你的潜意识的心智等如你已经与另一个人类存有拥有的第一个性关系——与这个特别的存有在一起的所有“体验”被“储存”、“存档”和“保存”为一个“图片相册”等如记忆,保持“活的”,而正是从这个“第一个存储的关系中心”在你里面,所有其他“关系”的来源 起源——并保持如此直到你死亡。
B2:
The Design placement within and as your subconscious mind as the first ‘friendship relationship’ you’ve had with another human being – all ‘experiences’ with this particular being is ‘stored’, ‘filed’ and ‘saved’ as a ‘picture photograph album’ as memories that remain ‘alive’ and it is from this ‘first stored friendship relationship centre’ within you that the source of all other ‘friendship relationships’ originate – and remain so until you die.
B2:
设计配置在里面并等如你的潜意识的心智等如你与另一个人类存有已经拥有的第一个“朋友关系”——与这个特别的存有在一起的所有“体验”被“储存”、“存档”和“保存”为一个“图片相册”等如记忆,保持“活的”,而正是从这个“第一个存储的朋友关系中心”在你里面,所有其他“朋友关系”的来源 起源——并保持如此直到你死亡。
(NOTE: With regards to B1, whether you were in a sexual relationship with another human being or not – if you even for one moment within your mind, ‘pictured’ or ‘thought’ yourself within and as a relationship, together with the ‘feeling’ and ‘emotions’ ‘moving’ within you as an ‘idea’ – this ‘moment’ ‘logs into’ the ‘first stored relationship centre’. Then – if / when you actually do have a sexual relationship with another human being, this ‘actual event / experience thereof’ is ‘logged’ and replace the ‘idea’ – and if you do not / did not / have not yet – the ‘idea of relationship’, the ‘first idea’ within you – is ‘logged’ within and as the ‘first stored relationship centre’ within and as the subconscious mind.)
(注意:关于B1,无论你是或不是与另一个人类存有处于一个性关系之中——如果你甚至那会儿在你心智里面,“想象(pictured)”或“思考”你自己在里面并等如一个关系,连同“感觉”和“情绪”“移动”在你里面等如一个“想法”——这个“片刻”“登录进入”了“第一个存储的关系中心”。然后——如果/当你实际上确实与另一个人类存有拥有一个性关系时,这个“实际事件/体验”在其中被“记录”并代替“想法”——而如果你没有/过去没有/还没有——“关系的想法”,“第一个想法”在你里面——被“记录”在里面并等如“第一个存储的关系中心”在里面并等如潜意识的心智。)
C:
The Unconscious Mind
C:
无意识的心智
C1:
Your Mother, only your mother’s and not the ‘generations of mothers that have gone before her’ – entire ‘Mind System Design’ is contained here.
C1:
你的母亲,只有你的母亲的 而不是“已经走在她前面的一代又一代的母亲”——整个“心智系统设计”被包含在这里。
C2:
Your Father, only your father’s and not the ‘generations of father’s that have gone before him’ – entire ‘Mind System Design’ is contained here.
C2:
你的父亲,只有你的父亲的,而不是“已经走在他前面的一代又一代的父亲”——整个“心智系统设计”被包含在这里。
(NOTE: To all those who have read the Mind Consciousness Structural Resonance System documents, I do know that within the documents I have mentioned that the Subconscious Mind contain the Mother Matrix System and the Father Matrix System – which I will give perspective here of how the ‘information’ from the Subconscious Mind is transferred within and as the ‘second unconscious mind’ within and as your ‘I’ Mind System.)
(注意:对于所有那些已经阅读了《心智意识结构化共鸣系统》文档的人们来说,我确实知道,在文档里面我已经提及了潜意识的心智包含母亲矩阵系统和父亲矩阵系统——即,我将在这里给出视角,关于“信息”如何从潜意识的心智被转移到里面并等如“第二个无意识的心智”在里面并等如你的“我”心智系统。)
D:
This is the ‘connection threads’ through which information is transferred within and as a magnetic frequency – generated by you (F) to design the ‘movement of self within and as polarity friction’ – which cause the movement of the world through polarity friction.
D:
这是“连接线”,通过其信息被转移在里面并等如一个磁性频率——经由你(F)产生,去设计“自己的移动在里面并等如极性摩擦”——即,通过极性摩擦引起这个世界的移动。
D1:
D1 = C1 + B2, so the D1 ‘connection thread’ connects C1 with B2 through a ‘magnetic frequency’ charge.
D1:
D1 = C1 + B2,因此,D1“连接线”连接C1与B2,通过一个“磁性频率”充电。
D2:
D2 = C2 + B1, so the D2 ‘connection thread’ connects C2 with B1 through a ‘magnetic frequency’ charge.
D2:
D2 = C2 + B1, 因此,D2“连接线”连接C2与B1,通过一个“磁性频率”充电。
D3:
D3 = A1 + A2, so the D3 ‘connection thread’ connects A1 with A2 through a ‘magnetic frequency’ charge.
D3:
D3 = A1 + A2, 因此,D3“连接线”连接A1与A2,通过一个“磁性频率”充电。
E:
This indicate the ‘magnetic wave frequency information movement charges’ which ‘run through’ the connections made as indicated with D1, D2 and D3 – on which I will expound further as we ‘go into detail’ of the entire ‘set-up’ of the ‘I’ Mind System Design.
E:
这个表明“磁波频率信息移动充电”,即“贯穿”连接,制成了正如用D1、D2和D3所示的——其上,当我们“详细叙述”这个“我”心智系统设计的整个“装置”时,我将进一步说明。
F:
This is you manifested within and through a ‘magnetic thread alignment’ within and as the ‘containments’ of the conscious, subconscious and unconscious mind (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2) which ‘generate’ and ‘charge’ the ‘connection threads’ magnetic frequency which connect and interconnect the ‘containments’ of the conscious, subconscious and unconscious mind together as the ‘essence’ of you as the ‘magnetic force frequency’.
F:
这是你实化在里面并通过一个“磁线校准”在里面并等如显意识的、潜意识的和无意识的心智(A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2)的“隔间/容间”,即“生成”并“充电”这个“连接线”磁频率,即连接和相互连接显意识的、潜意识的和无意识的心智的“隔间/容间”连成了你的“本质”等如“磁力频率”。
G:
Is the ‘connection’ made with the specific ‘magnetic frequency connection thread’ which ‘run’ from within the ‘magnetic force frequency ball’ (which contains the essence of you) all along your spine, ‘connecting’ within and as the ‘centre antennae point’ of your mind consciousness system and runs straight through to ‘power’ and ‘charge’ the ‘I’ Mind System only. Here’s how it works:
G:
是这个“连接”产生特定的“磁频率连接线”,即从“磁力频率球”里面(即包含你的本质/精华)全部沿着你的脊椎“运行”,“连接”在里面并等如你的心智意识系统的“中心天线点”,并且笔直运行通过仅仅去使“我”心智系统“有力量”和“充电”。这里是它如何运作:
Your ‘essence’ exist within and as a ‘magnetic force frequency ball’ within and as your solar plexus section just under your diaphragm, in the centre – this is ‘where the essence of you exist’ within and as a ‘magnetic force frequency ball’ which permeate within and throughout the entire mind consciousness system placement within and as you – which ‘generates’ and ‘powers’ the entire mind consciousness system.
你的“本质/精华”存在于里面并等如一个“磁力频率球”在里面并等如你的太阳神经丛部分,刚好在你的隔膜下面、在中心——这正是“你的本质/精华存在于哪里”在里面并等如一个“磁力频率球”,即散布在里面并遍及整个心智意识系统配置在里面并等如你——即,“生成”并“供能”整个心智意识系统。

Now – this ‘magnetic force frequency ball’ allocated just under your diaphragm, in the centre has a ‘connection thread’ which ‘runs’ straight into your spine within which the mind consciousness system is ‘entangled’ and ‘infused’ – within which also the ‘magnetic frequency connection thread’ from within the ‘magnetic force frequency ball’’ also runs straight along your spine, right into the ‘centre antennae point’ of your mind consciousness system within and as the ‘box-like’ structure which contain the three layers within as your first contained set as conscious, subconscious and unconscious mind.
现在——这个“磁力频率球”仅仅配置在你的隔膜下面、在中心有一根“连接线”,即直接“运行”进入你的脊椎,在其里面,心智意识系统被“缠住”和“灌输”——在其里面,“磁频率连接线”从“磁力频率球”里面,也沿着你的脊椎笔直运行,刚好进入你的心智意识系统的“中心天线点”在里面并等如“盒状”结构,即包含三个层面在里面作为你的第一套包含的设置等如显意识的、潜意识的和无意识的心智。
Now – this ‘magnetic frequency connection thread’ ‘connects’ within the ‘centre antennae point’ and ‘runs’ straight through to establish the ‘contraption’ you see in Sketch 1 – if you refer to Sketch 2, you will see as indicated how the ‘contraption’ in Sketch 1 is ‘established’ from the Mind Consciousness Structural Resonance System within.
现在——这个“磁频率连接线”“连接”到“中心天线点”里面,并且笔直“运行”通过去建立这个你在示意图1中所看见的“奇妙装置”——如果你参考示意图2,你将看见,正如文中所提,在示意图1中的“奇妙装置”,如何从心智意识结构化共鸣系统里面被“建立”。
So – this particular specific ‘magnetic frequency connection thread’ ‘connects’ at point G indicated in Sketch 1 – and then ‘runs’ through the ‘centre points’ of the placements indicated as A (A1+A2), B(B1+B2) and C(C1+C2) which ‘charges’ and ‘powers’ the entire ‘I’ Mind System Design as the ‘second set’ of conscious, subconscious and unconscious mind.
因此——这个特别特定的“磁频率连接线”在G点“连接”,如示意图1所示——而然后,“运行”通过装置的“中心点”,表示为:A (A1+A2), B(B1+B2) 和C(C1+C2),即“充电”并“供能”整个“我”心智系统设计等如显意识的、潜意识的和无意识的心智的“第二套装置”。
Now this ‘magnetic frequency connection thread’ is ‘enveloped’ with a specific ‘vacuum’ so it remains ‘pure’ – ‘pure’ from the perspective that it’s only ‘purpose’ is to ‘power’ and ‘charge’ the ‘I’ Mind System Design (Sketch 1) and to only ‘extract’ certain specific information from within the ‘box-like structure’s’ subconscious mind of the mind consciousness system although it also ‘runs’ within and throughout the ‘infused’ and ‘entangled’ mind consciousness system placement along the spine and also straight through the ‘centre antennae point’ of the mind consciousness system, from within the ‘magnetic force frequency ball’. Thus, this particular ‘magnetic frequency connection thread’ is specifically ‘program-designed’ to extract specific ‘information’ from within the ‘box-like structures’ ‘middle layer’ as the 1 st subconscious mind of the mind consciousness system as it ‘run through’ the ‘centre antennae point’ of the mind consciousness system – to ‘design’ the 2 nd set unconscious mind placement design of the ‘I’ Mind System Design.
现在,这个“磁频率连接线”,用一个特定的“空间”被“包裹”,因此它保持“纯净”——“纯净”是从这个视角来看:它的唯一“目的”是去“供能”和“充电”“我”心智系统设计(示意图1),和仅仅去从“盒状结构的”心智意识系统的潜意识的心智里面“提取”某些特定信息,尽管它也“运行”在里面并遍及“灌输”和“缠住”心智意识系统配置,沿着脊椎而且笔直通过心智意识系统的“中心天线点”,从“磁力频率球”里面。因此,这个特别的“磁频率连接线”,特定地被“编程-设计”去从“盒装结构”的“中间层”等如心智意识系统的第一个潜意识的心智里面 提取特定的“信息”,当它“运行通过”心智意识系统的“中心天线点”时——去设计第二套装置“我”心智系统设计的无意识的心智配置设计。
And this is how the ‘I’ Mind System Design (Sketch 1) literally ‘fit into’ the Mind Consciousness System in your head/brain region of the human physical body:
Alright, so, you’ve got the ‘components definition’ – so, let’s go into detailed specifics of how this ‘self designed contraption system’ is ‘set up’ as the ‘I’ Mind System:
(NOTE: This particular ‘I’ Mind System Design as illustrated in Sketch 1 – is an ‘I’ Mind System Design of a Female – which will in a moment be explained as to ‘Why?’)
而这正是“我”心智系统设计(示意图1),实际上如何“符合/适应”心智意识系统在你的人类物质身体的头部区域:
好的,因此,你拥有了“组件定义”——因此,让我们走进 这个“自我设计的奇妙装置系统”如何“建立”为“我”心智系统的详细细节:
(注意:这个特定的“我”心智系统设计,正如示意图1所示——是一个一位女性的“我”心智系统设计——即,关于“为什么?”一会儿将被说明)
So – as I have explained ‘point G’ in Sketch 1 is the ‘magnetic frequency connection thread’ which ‘runs’ from within the ‘magnetic force frequency ball’ situated under your diaphragm in the centre – all along your spine, straight through the ‘centre antennae point’ of your mind consciousness system situated within and as a ‘box-like structure’ which contain the layers of your first set of conscious, subconscious and unconscious mind placements – the ‘centre antennae point’ allocated in the middle layer as your first subconscious mind placement – to charge the ‘I’ Mind System Design – which is situated right infront of the ‘box-like structure’ within and as your head / brain region.
因此——正如我已经说明了的,在示意图1中,“G点”是“磁频率连接线”,即从“磁力频率球”里面“运行”坐落于你的隔膜下面在中心——全部沿着你的脊椎,直通你的心智意识系统的“中心天线点”坐落在里面并等如一个“盒状结构”,即包含你的第一套显意识的、潜意识的和无意识的心智配置的层面——“中心天线点”分配在中间层作为你的第一个潜意识的心智配置——去使“我”心智系统设计充电——即刚好位于“盒状结构”前面在里面并等如你的头部/脑袋区域。
This particular specific ‘magnetic frequency thread’ ‘connects’ all three second sets of conscious, subconscious and unconscious mind placements together which charges and powers the ‘I’ Mind System Design. As I have mentioned, this particular specific ‘magnetic frequency thread’ is ‘protected’ by a ‘vacuum’ to remain ‘pure’ in it’s purpose of transferring specific information from within the first subconscious mind placement as the ‘middle layer’ of the ‘box-like structure’ of the mind consciousness system – within which the ‘centre antennae point’ of the mind consciousness system is situated through which the ‘magnetic frequency thread’ also run, straight through to point G as indicated in Sketch 1 on the ‘I’ Mind System Design.
这个特别特定的“磁频率线”“连接”所有三个 第二套显意识的、潜意识的和无意识的心智配置在一起,即充电并供能这个“我”心智系统设计。正如我已经提及过的,这个特别特定的“磁频率线”被一个“空间”“保护”去保持“纯净”在它的转移特定信息从第一个潜意识的心智配置等如心智意识系统的“盒状结构”的“中间层”里面 的目的中——在其里面,心智意识系统的“中心天线点”位于此,通过其,“磁频率线”也运行,直通到G点,正如示意图1中所示在“我”心智系统设计上。

(待续……)
高洪0221
帖子: 1217
注册时间: 周日 7月 26, 2015 11:20 am

Re: 维诺—心智系统的设计

帖子 高洪0221 »

Veno - The Design of the Mind System – Part 1
维诺—心智系统的设计—第1部分(下)

原文链接:http://desteni.org/a/veno-the-design-of ... tem-part-1

Veno – The Design of the Mind System = The Design of the World System – Part 1
Date : 02/12/2007
维诺-心智系统的设计=世界系统的设计——第1部分
由维诺通过跨次元门户抄录
日期:2007年12月2日

(接续前一篇……)
So – let’s begin with the ‘in-depth detailed description’ of all the components:
A:The second Conscious Mind placement:
A – is an ‘exact duplication placement’ of the first conscious mind placement as the ‘top layer’ of the ‘box-like’ structure of the mind consciousness structural resonance system.
因此——让我们开始所有组件的“深入详细的描述”:
A:第二个显意识的心智配置:
A——是第一个显意识的心智配置的一个“精确复制品配置”等如心智意识结构化共鸣系统的“盒状结构”的“顶层”。
In the right ‘section containment’ (A2) exist your ‘emotions and feelings’ ‘consisting’ of the thoughts that exist in left ‘section containment’ (A1) – the ‘connection thread’ D3 ‘connects’ A1 and A2 – which is ‘connecting’ the specific thoughts which exist in A1 to specific ‘emotions and feelings’ which exist in A2. How thoughts, emotions and feelings are ‘transferred’ into the two ‘section containments’ of A1 and A2 is as follows:
在右边的“部分隔间区域”中(A2)存在你的“情绪和感觉”“包括”存在于左边的“部分隔间区域”中(A1)的思想/想法——“连接线”D3“连接”A1和A2——即,正在将存在于A1中的特定思想/想法“连接”到存在于A2中的特定“情绪和感觉”。思想/想法、情绪和感觉,如何被“转移”到A1和A2这两个“部分隔间区域”,是如下:
As I have mentioned in the Mind Consciousness Structural Resonance System documents – ‘thoughts’ are designed within the first conscious mind placement as the top layer of the box like structure through ‘information transference’ from within the first subconscious mind placement as the middle layer of the box-like structure, through the ‘centre antennae point’ as the ‘solid metallic ball’ of magnetic sound frequency. This still continues – the ‘design of thoughts’ and the ‘transference of thoughts’ information within and throughout your human physical body still continue as is, where they manifest as the ‘formation’ and ‘manifestation’ of systems within and as your human physical body.
Realise that this ‘I’ Mind System Design ‘activates’ along with the ‘thinking process’ (the ‘activation’ of the ‘act of thinking’ is mentioned within the Mind Consciousness Structural Resonance System documents).
正如我已经在《心智意识结构化共鸣系统》文档中所提到的——“想法”被设计在第一个显意识的心智配置等如盒状结构的顶层,通过“信息转移”,从第一个潜意识的心智配置等如盒状结构中间层里面,通过“中心天线点”等如磁性声频率的“固体金属球”。这仍然继续——“想法的设计”和“想法的转移”信息在里面并遍及你的人类物质身体仍然继续照原样,在那里,它们实化为系统的“构造”和“实化体”在里面并等如你的人类物质身体。
要领悟到,这个“我”心智系统设计连同“思考过程”一起“激活”(“思考的行为”的“激活”,在《心智意识结构化共鸣系统》文档里面被提及。)

Within the second conscious mind placement (A) – the manifestation of thoughts in A1 together with the emotions and feelings of those particular thoughts in A2 – is a ‘different scenario’. Yet ‘another method’ of ‘thought’ manifestations together with ‘emotions and feelings’ ‘connected’ with thoughts, so, you have thoughts that are created within you from within the first subconscious mind placement and you have thoughts that are created through the visual pictures you see with your human physical eyes.
You ‘blink’ your eyes, yes? Well, every moment you blink your eyes – your mind consciousness system takes a ‘moment snapshot’, just like a camera does. As have been mentioned, your human physical eyes are ‘connected’ to your mind consciousness system within you, so, you actually see through the ‘eyes of the mind consciousness system’ within and as you as ‘programmed’ to see since you were a child and coming of age.
在第二个显意识的心智配置里面(A)——想法的实化体在A1中连同那些想法的情绪和感觉在A2中——是一个“不同的情境”。然而,“思想/想法”实化体的“另一个方法”连同“情绪和感觉”“连接到”想法,因此,你拥有在你里面从第一个潜意识的心智配置里面被创造的想法,和 你拥有通过你用你的人类物质之眼所看见的视觉图像被创造的想法。
你“眨”你的眼睛,是吗?好,每个片刻你眨眼睛——你的心智意识系统拍摄一张“瞬间快照”,就像一个照相机所做的。正如已经提及了的,你的人类物质眼睛被“连接”到你的心智意识系统在你里面,因此,自从你是一个小孩并且成年以来,你实际上通过“心智意识系统的眼睛”看见在里面并等如你等如“编程”去看。
As you see in Sketch 1, the specific ‘magnetic frequency connection thread’ ‘connects’ at point G indicated in Sketch 1 – and then ‘runs’ through the ‘centre points’ of the placements indicated as A (A1+A2), B(B1+B2) and C(C1+C2), now, from these centre points within and as each ‘section containment’ a ‘magnetic frequency thread’ ‘runs’ straight forward (H) to all ‘connect together’ at ‘one point’ (I) infront of the ‘vertical line placement’ of the ‘I’ Mind System upon which the second conscious, subconscious and unconscious mind ‘section containments’ are manifested. From this point (I) – the ‘magnetic frequency thread’ ‘spilt’ into two exact ‘separate threads’ (J) to ‘connect’ to the left eye and also to the right eye. (Realise that this ‘magnetic frequency thread’ is the exact same magnetic frequency thread which come from within the ‘magnetic force frequency ball’, running straight along your spine, intertwined along your spine – running straight through the ‘centre antennae point’ as the ‘solid metallic ball’ of magnetic sound frequency, to ‘connect’ to the ‘I’ Mind System at point G – which ‘runs’ through all the ‘centre points’ of your second conscious, subconscious and unconscious mind to ‘power’ and ‘charge’ the ‘I’ Mind System and thus – you see through the eyes of the mind consciousness system.)
正如你在示意图1中所看见的,特定的“磁频率连接线”“连接”到G点,如示意图1所示——而然后,“运行”通过配置的“中心点”,表示为A (A1+A2), B(B1+B2) 和 C(C1+C2),现在,来自这些中心点在里面并等如每个“部分隔间区域”,一个“磁频率线”笔直向前(H)“运行”到达所有“连在一起”到“一点”(I),在“我”心智系统的“垂直线位置”的前面,在其上,第二套显意识的、潜意识的和无意识的心智“部分隔间区域”被实化。从这个点(I)——“磁频率线”“拆分”成两条精确的“单独的线”(J)去“连接”到左眼和也到右眼。(要认识到,这个“磁频率线”是完全相同的磁频率线,即来自于“磁力频率球”里面,直接沿着你的脊椎运行、沿着你的脊椎缠绕——直接运行通过“中心天线点”等如磁性声频率的“固体金属球”,去“连接”到“我”心智系统在G点——即“运行”通过你的第二套显意识的、潜意识的和无意识的心智的所有“中心点”,去“供能”和“充电”这个“我”心智系统,而因此——你通过心智意识系统的眼睛看/看见。)
Within your right eye and left eye there is a ‘rectangular framework’ (K) – where the ‘magnetic frequency threads’ J1 and J2 ‘connect’ which stretched from ‘point I’ – it is within the ‘rectangular framework placements’ in both eyes – that the ‘moment snapshots’ are ‘captured’ (on which we will expound in a moment).
在你的右眼和左眼里面,有一个“矩形框架”(K)——在那里,“磁频率线”J1和J2“连接”即来自“I点”的延伸——它在“矩形框架配置”里面在两只眼睛中——这个“瞬间快照”被“捕获”(在其上,我们将一会儿详细说明)。

Now – every moment you blink, your ‘I Mind System’ takes a ‘moment snapshot’, as I have mentioned, and this is done as follows:
Before you blink – your eyes see a ‘three dimensional manifested picture’, which is a ‘mind picture moment’. The moment you blink, your eyes close for a split second – in this spilt second ‘eye-close’ – ‘the snapshot’ of the ‘mind picture moment’ is taken of the ‘three-dimensional picture you have seen with your eyes before they closed for a split second to blink’ (which is referred to as a mind picture moment’) and it is this ‘mind picture moment’ that is ‘stored’ / ‘taken a snapshot of’ / ‘captured’ within K1 and K2, which is the ‘rectangular framework placements’ within both your left and right eye.
现在——每时每刻你眨眼,你的“我心智系统”拍摄一张“瞬间快照”,正如我已经提及的,而这个按如下被做/完成:
在你眨眼之前——你的眼睛看见一个“三维实化的图像”,即是一个“心智图像片刻”。你眨眼的片刻,你的眼睛关闭一刹那——在这个一刹那中“眼睛-关闭”——“心智图像片刻”的“快照”被利用“你已经看见用你的眼睛 在它们关闭一刹那去眨眼之前的三维图像”(即被称为一个心智图像片刻),而正是这个“心智图像片刻”被“储存”/“拍摄一张快照”/“捕获”在K1和K2里面,即是“矩形框架配置”在你的左眼和右眼里面。
It’s the exact same as a ‘digital camera’ for instance: You ‘take the picture’ which is seen through the lens of the camera, where the picture taken is the ‘mind picture moment’ and the lens of the camera your eyes – the ‘clicking of the camera’ is the ‘split second blink’ and then you’re immediately able to see the picture taken on the digital camera – where the ‘picture taken’ is ‘stored’ / ‘captured’ – with regards to the mind system snapshot, the ‘mind picture moment’ is ‘stored’ / ‘captured’ within the ‘rectangular framework placement’ within the centre of your left and right eye.
它与一台“数码相机”完全相同,比如:你“拍摄照片”,即是通过照相机的镜头看见,在那里被拍摄的照片是“心智图像片刻”,而照相机的镜头是你的眼睛——“照相机的咔嚓声”是“一刹那的眨眼”,而然后,你立刻能够在数码相机上看见所拍摄的照片——在那里,“拍摄的照片”被“储存”/“捕获”——关于心智系统快照,“心智图像瞬间”被“储存”/“捕获”在“矩形框架配置”里面 在你的左眼和右眼的中心里面。
So – the moment the ‘mind picture moment’ is ‘captured’ within the ‘rectangular framework placements’ (K1+K2) within both your left and right eye – the ‘information of the ‘mind picture moment’’ is literally ‘sucked up’ ‘like a vacuum’ ‘by point I’ – understand that ‘point I’ is the exact same ‘solid metallic ball’ as the ‘centre antennae point’ of the mind consciousness system within the ‘box-like structure’ that contain your first conscious, subconscious and unconscious mind and consist of ‘magnetic sound frequency’. So – the moment the ‘mind picture moment’ is ‘captured’ in K1 and K2 – ‘point I’ as ‘magnetic frequency’ which is ‘connected’ to the ‘rectangular framework placements’ (K1+K2) by ‘magnetic frequency threads’ (J1+J2) – ‘transforms the picture moments captured’ into ‘liquefied information’, absorbs the ‘liquefied information’ of the ‘mind picture moment’ and then literally ‘sucks up’ the ‘liquefied information’ absorbed into the ‘magnetic frequency’ into itself at ‘Point I’ – then from here – ‘disperses’ the ‘liquefied information’ into A1 and A2 accordingly. Within A1 – the information of the ‘picture pixels’ is stored and in A2 the ‘essence’ of the ‘picture is stored’. What I mean with the ‘essence of the picture’ is the following:
因此——这个片刻“心智图像瞬间”被“捕获”在“矩形框架配置”(K1+K2)里面在你的左眼和右眼里面——“‘心智图像瞬间’的信息”,实际上“像一个真空一样” “经由I点”被“吸取”——认识到,“I点”是完全相同的“固体金属球”等如心智意识系统的“中心天线点”在“盒状结构”里面,包含你的第一套显意识的、潜意识的和无意识的心智,并组成“磁性声频率”。因此——“心智图像瞬间”被“捕获”进K1和K2的片刻——“I点”等如“磁频率”,即经由“磁频率线” (J1+J2)被“连接”到“矩形框架配置” (K1+K2)——“转换捕获的图像瞬间”成为“液态信息”,吸收“心智图像瞬间”的“液态信息”,而然后,实际上“吸取”“液态信息”吸收“磁频率”成为它自身在“I点”——然后,从这里——相应地“分散”“液态信息”到A1和A2中。在A1里面——“图像像素”的信息被储存,而在A2里面,是“被储存的图像”的“本质”。对于“图像的本质”,我的意思是如下:
——Let’s for instance say – you walk into the living room and you see your parents fighting, now in the moment of seeing them fighting – your eyes are open and you have not blinked, and you experience a reaction within you – your ‘I Mind System’ takes a ‘moment snapshot’ – the ‘mind picture moment’ ‘captured’ within the ‘rectangular framework’ within your Eyes consists of the ‘picture pixels of the ‘image’ you saw before you blinked of your parents fighting’ and then also the ‘essence of the picture’ which is captured in the ‘rectangular framework placements’ which is the ‘emotional / feeling reaction’ you had experienced in the moment before you blinked your eyes.
——让我们举例来说——你走进起居室,而你看见你的父母亲在吵架,现在,在看见他们在吵架的片刻中——你的眼睛是睁开着的,而你还没有眨眼,而你体验到一个反应在你里面——你的“我心智系统”拍摄了一张“瞬间快照”——“心智图像瞬间”“捕获”在“矩形框架”里面在你的眼睛里面,组成了“在你的父母正在吵架的你眨眼之前你所看见的‘影像’的图像像素”,而然后,也(组成)这个“图像的本质”,即被捕获在“矩形框架配置”之中,即是你已经在你眨了你的眼睛之前的片刻中所体验到的“情绪/感觉反应”。
So – this particular ‘mind picture moment’ is then ‘sucked up by Point I’ as ‘liquefied information’, which moves from the ‘rectangular picture moment capture placements’ in both your eyes (K1+K2) to ‘Point I’ through the ‘magnetic frequency threads’ (J1 + J2) absorbing the ‘liquefied information’ into itself straight into Point I – and then disperses the ‘information’ of the ‘mind picture moment’ accordingly as follows: The ‘picture pixels’ of the ‘mind picture moment’ is transferred to A1 as that which you saw in the moment with your human physical eyes before you blinked as the ‘picture moment of your parents fighting’ – and then the ‘essence of the image’ you saw in the moment with your human physical eyes of your parents fighting before you blinked which is the reaction you experienced as ‘emotion / feeling’ is then transferred into A2. If your eyes blink and there is no ‘reaction’ of ‘emotion / feeling’ together with the ‘mind picture moment’ snapshot taken of the ‘image’ you saw with your human physical eyes before you blinked – the exact same process still takes place, except that it will only be the ‘picture pixels’ ‘liquefied information’ transferred from K1+K2 by Point I as ‘magnetic frequency’ into A1 and nothing will be transferred into A2.
因此——这个特定的“心智图像瞬间”,然后,“被I点吸收”作为“液态信息”,即从在你两只眼睛(K1+K2)里的“矩形图像瞬间捕获配置”到“I点”,通过“磁频率线” (J1 + J2)吸收“液态信息”成为它自身直入I点——而然后,相应地散开“心智图像瞬间”的“信息”,如下:“心智图像瞬间”的“图像像素”,被转移到A1,正如那个即你用你的人类物质眼睛 在你眨眼等如“你的父母亲在吵架的图像瞬间”之前的片刻中所看见的——而然后,你用你的人类物质眼睛在片刻中所看见的,在你眨眼之前的你的父母亲在吵架的“影像的本质”,即是你体验为“情绪/感觉”的反应,然后被转移到A2。如果你眨眼,而那儿没有“情绪/感觉”的“反应”连同“心智图像瞬间”快照 取出/利用你 用你的人类物质眼睛在你眨眼之前所看见的“影像”——完全相同的过程仍然会发生,除了它将只是“图像像素”“液态信息”从K1+K2经由I点等如“磁频率”转移到A1,而没有任何东西将被转移到A2。

Now – the question obviously is: Why? Why do there exist ‘two methods’ of ‘thought, emotions and feeling’ processes within and as and of the mind consciousness system within human beings? I have given the ‘mind consciousness structural resonance system’ ‘thoughts, emotions and feeling’ manifestation and design process within and as human beings – the ‘reason’ for the manifestation of the ‘I Mind System’ thought/image, emotion and feeling process manifestation and design is the following:
现在——显然问题是:为什么?为什么那里的确存在“想法/念头、情绪和感觉”过程的“两种方式”在里面并等如并属于心智意识系统在人类存有里面?我已经给出了“心智意识结构化共鸣系统”“想法/念头、情绪和感觉”实化体和设计过程在里面并等如人类存有——“我心智系统”的实化体的原因,想法/想象、情绪和感觉过程实化体和设计如下:
The ‘I Mind System’ – ‘manifest and design’ ‘current thoughts’ – meaning, that the ‘design of current thoughts’ is ‘picture moment snapshots taken’ to constantly and continuously design the entire mind consciousness system to remain existent within the past only as the past as ‘you’ according to ‘your own personal experiences you’ve seen with your human physical eyes’ – without you even being aware of it. Thus, the ‘I Mind System Design’ is the ‘primary design’ of the entire Mind Consciousness System within and as you – the ‘System Essence’ of the entire mind consciousness system within you – for it is the ‘primary system design’ that ‘design’ the mind consciousness system as the ‘personalized and individualized mind system’ you become and are as ‘how you experience you within this world’: Constantly and continuously existing within the past.
“我心智系统”——“实化并设计”“当前想法/念头”——意思是,“当前想法/念头的设计”是“图像瞬间快照拍摄”,去持续不断地设计这整个心智意识系统去保持存在于过去里面,仅仅如同过去一样“你”依据“你已经用你的人类物质眼睛所看见的你自己的个人体验”——你甚至没有觉察到它。因此“我心智系统设计”是整个心智意识系统的“最初设计”在里面并等如你——整个心智意识系统的“系统本质” 在你里面——因为,它是“设计”这个心智意识系统的“最初系统设计”等如你成为并是的“个性化和个体化的心智系统”等如“你如何在这个世界之中体验你”:持续不断地存在于过去里面。
See – the ‘I Mind System Design’ is that which makes your ‘experiences in the past ‘real’’ which you ‘store’ within you as the ‘I Mind System’ – realise that the ‘I Mind System’ is your ‘section’ as the ‘I’ as ‘who I am’ as ‘who you are’ as who and what you define you to be as a System within the System – it’s the ‘individualized and personalized’ personification of you as a mind system of the mind consciousness system within and as you.
看看——“我心智系统设计”是那个,即使得你的“在过去的体验‘真实’”即你“储存”在你里面等如这个“我心智系统”——认识到,“我心智系统”是你的“部分”等如“我”等如“我所是者”等如“你是谁”等如谁和什么你定义你成为/是等如一个系统在系统里面——这是“个体化和个性化”你的人格化等如一个心智意识系统的心智系统在里面并等如你。
As I have explained – all human beings’ mind consciousness systems is exactly the same – it’s only the ‘information’ as that which it consist of that is ‘different’ – and each human being ‘presume’ the other is ‘different / unique’ according to ‘individuality’ – when actually it’s each human beings’ ‘I Mind System Design’ of their mind consciousness system that is ‘personalized’ accordingly. I have mentioned in the Mind Consciousness Structural Resonance documents that each human beings ‘personalize and individualize’ themselves as mind consciousness systems – this ‘I Mind System Design’ of the mind consciousness system within and as each and every single human beings – is the ‘manifested representation’ of how each human being ‘individualize and personalize’ their own mind consciousness system to ‘present themselves’ as ‘seemingly unique’ and ‘different’.
正如我已经说明过的——所有人类存有的心智意识系统完全一样——它只是“信息”,等如那个即它组成的那个“与众不同”——而每个人类存有依据“个性(特征)”“假定”其他人是“与众不同/独一无二的”——当实际上,它是每个人类存有的他们的心智意识系统的“我心智系统设计”,相应地个性化。在《心智意识结构化共鸣》文档里,我已经提到,每个人类存有“个性化和个体化”他们自己等如心智意识系统——这个心智意识系统的“我心智系统设计”在里面并等如每一个单个人类存有——是每个人类存有如何“个体化和个性化”他们自己的心智意识系统去“呈现他们自己”等如“看上去独一无二”和“与众不同”的“实化表现”。
Also – the moment the ‘information’ of the ‘mind picture moment’ is ‘transferred and stored accordingly’ within A1 and A2 – the information is ‘duplicated’ and absorbed through the ‘magnetic frequency thread’ (L) that connect ‘Point G’ with the ‘centre antennae point’ of the mind consciousness system ‘box-like structure’ – and is transferred into the ‘first subconscious mind placement which is the middle layer of the ‘box-like structure’ as mind consciousness system within the ‘head region’.
而且——这个片刻“心智图像瞬间”的“信息”被“相应地转移和储存”在A1和A2里面——信息被“复制”和吸收通过“磁频率线”(L),将“G点”与心智意识系统“盒状结构”的“中心天线点”连接——并且被转移到“第一个潜意识的心智配置,即是‘盒状结构’的中间层”等如心智意识系统在“头部区域”里面。

Within the first subconscious mind placement, there exist a ‘section’ – this section is specifically allocated according to the ‘I Mind System’ – and it is within this particular section that the ‘liquefied information’ within A1 and A2 is transferred to – to once again manifest as ‘solidified placement rows’ – thus, it is within this section of the first subconscious mind placement, that all ‘liquefied information’ from A1 and A2, is ‘neatly manifested in rows as manifested structural placements of information. The specific reason for this will be explained as we continue.
在第一个潜意识的心智配置里面,存在有一个“部分”——这个部分依据“我心智系统”被特定地配置——而正是在这个特定部分里面,在A1和A2里面的“液态信息”被转移到——去再一次实化为“固化的配置行”——因此,正是在这个第一个潜意识心智配置的部分里面,所有来自A1和A2 的“液态信息”,被“整齐地”实化排成行等如信息的实化结构配置。这个的特定原因,当我们继续时将被说明。
Realise that each ‘magnetic frequency thread’ indicated by H – which ‘run from within the centre points’ of the ‘section containments’ as A (A1+A2), B (B1+B2) and C (C1+C2) and ‘connect together’ at Point I – has a specific ‘signature’. So – you may ask the question how and why each ‘section containments’ ‘magnetic frequency thread’ (H) ‘connect together at Point I’ – but the information is only transferred into the section containments of the second Conscious Mind placement as A1 and A2 from within the ‘rectangular framework placements’ (K) within the eyes – well, this is why and how it works:
要认识到,每根“磁频率线”由H指示——即,从“部分隔间区域”等如A (A1+A2), B (B1+B2) 和C (C1+C2) 的“中心点里面运行”,并且在I点上“连接在一起”——拥有一个特定的“标识”。因此——你也许提出问题:如何和为什么每个“部分隔间区域”“磁频率线”(H)“在I点上连接在一起”——但是,信息仅仅被转移到第二个显意识的心智配置等如A1和A2的部分隔间区域,来自“矩形框架配置”(K)里面在眼睛里面——好,这是它为什么和如何运作的:
The ‘rectangular framework placement’ within which the ‘mind picture moment’ is captured within the eyes (K1 and K2), is aligned with a specific frequency signature in relationship with the specific frequency signature of which the section containments of A1 and A2 consists of – and will thus only transfer the ‘liquefied information’ of the ‘mind picture moment’ within the rectangular framework placements within the eyes into A1 and A2 through the magnetic frequency threads J1 and J2 – to Point I – into A1 and A2.
这个“矩形框架配置”,在其里面,“心智图片瞬间”被捕获在眼睛(K1和K2),被校准于一个特定频率标识,在与 由A1和A2组成的部分隔间区域的特定频率标识的关系中——而将因此,仅仅转移这个“心智图像瞬间”的“液态信息”到矩形框架配置里面在眼睛里进入A1和A2通过磁频率线J1和J2——到I点——进入A1和A2。
As I have mentioned – each ‘section containment’ as A1+A2, B1+B2, C1+C2 consists of a ‘specific frequency signature’ and so is their specific magnetic frequency threads (H) of that ‘specific frequency signature’, which run from the centre point of each section containment to ‘meet together’ at Point I.
正如我已提及的——每个“部分隔间区域”等如A1+A2, B1+B2, C1+C2组成一个“特定频率标识”,而因此,是它们的那个“特定频率标识”的特定磁频率线(H),即从每个部分隔间区域的中心点运行到“集合”在I点。
So – I have given perspective of the ‘section containments’ of the second conscious mind placement of the ‘I Mind System’ as A1 and A2 specific frequency signature – and how this ‘connect’ specifically to the ‘rectangular framework placement’ within the eyes – the second subconscious and unconscious mind placement ‘section containments’ as B1 and B2 and C1 and C2 I will explain as we continue and where and how their specific frequency signatures ‘connect’ to ‘form and design’ the entire I Mind System together with the mind consciousness system.
因此——我已经给出了“我心智系统”的第二个显意识的心智配置的“部分隔间区域”等如A1和A2特定频率标识的视角——而这个如何特定地“连接”到“矩形框架配置”在眼睛里面——第二个潜意识的和无意识的心智配置“部分隔间区域”等如B1 和B2 和 C1 和 C2,当我们继续时我将说明,和在哪里以及如何它们的特定频率标识“连接”到“构成并设计”这整个我心智系统连同心智意识系统。

Now – let’s continue further more with the second conscious mind placement of the ‘I Mind System Design’ because there’s ‘more’:
Right, so I explained how the ‘liquefied information’ is duplicated from within A1 and A2 and transferred into the ‘specific I Mind System’ section within the first subconscious mind placement as the middle layer of the box-like structure of the mind consciousness system and then manifested as ‘solidified placement rows’ – ‘neatly manifested in rows as manifested structural placements of information. Now you may ask, why the ‘liquefied information’ within A1 and A2 is duplicated – and not just all transferred within the ‘specific section’ allocated to the ‘I Mind System Design’ in the first subconscious mind placement of the mind consciousness system. Well, here’s the reason why:
现在——让我们更进一步继续“我心智系统设计”的第二个显意识的心智配置,因为那儿有“更多”:
好的,因此,我说明了“液态信息”如何从A1和A2里面被复制,并且转移到“特定的我心智系统”部分在第一个潜意识的心智配置里面 等如心智意识系统的盒状结构的中间层,而然后,实化为“固化的配置行”——“整齐地”实化排成行等如信息的实化结构配置。现在,你也许会问,为什么“液态信息”在A1和A2里面被复制——而不只是全部转移到“特定部分”里面配置给“我心智系统设计”在心智意识系统的第一个潜意识的心智配置中。好,这里就是原因:
You may also refer to this ‘particular specific allocated section’ for the ‘liquefied information’ of the ‘I Mind System Design’ to manifest as ‘solidified rows of information’ within the first subconscious mind placement of the mind consciousness system as the: Memory Containment Section – within which all YOUR MEMORIES of YOUR LIFE experience is STORED accordingly. So – the Memory Containment Section of the ‘I Mind System Design’ operate is as follows:
你可能也指的是这个“特别特定的配置部分”,为“我心智系统设计”的“液态信息”去实化为“信息的固化的行”在心智意识系统的第一个潜意识的心智配置里面 等如这个:记忆隔间/容间部分——在其里面,所有你的生活体验的你的记忆被相应地储存。因此——这个“我心智系统设计”的记忆隔间/容间部分按如下运转:
Let’s take again the example of your parents fighting – now, the ‘liquefied information’ from A1 and A2 is manifested as ‘solidified placement rows’ – ‘neatly manifested in rows as manifested structural placements of information’ within the Memory Containment Section, specifically allocated to the ‘I Mind System’ information transference manifestation into the first subconscious mind placement as the middle layer within the box-like structure of the mind consciousness system from within A1 and A2.
让我们再次拿起那个你父母亲吵架的例子——现在,来自A1和A2的“液态信息”被实化为“固化的配置行”——“整齐地实化排成行等如信息的实化结构配置”在记忆隔间/容间部分里面,尤其分配给“我心智系统”信息转移实化成为第一个潜意识的心智配置等如在心智意识系统的盒状结构里面的中间层来自A1和A2里面。
Now – the ‘liquefied information’, originally from the ‘mind picture moment’ of your parents fighting captured in K1 and K2, manifested in the Memory Containment Section has a specific signature – each ‘mind picture moment’ has a specific signature also – and when manifested within the Memory Containment Section as ‘solidified placement rows’ – as ‘neatly manifested in rows as manifested structural placements of information’ – the signature according to the ‘mind picture moment’ remains – and this is the reason why:
现在——“液态信息”,最初来自你父母亲吵架的“心智图像瞬间”捕获在K1和K2中,实化在记忆隔间/容间部分中,有着一个特定的标识——每个“心智图像瞬间”也有一个特定的标识——而当实化在记忆隔间/容间部分里面等如“固化配置行”时——等如“整齐的实化排成行等如实化的信息结构配置”——这个标识依据“心智图像瞬间”保持——而这个是为什么的原因:
Now you once again within your ‘life experience’ observe two people fighting – that which you see with your human physical eyes before you blink, is then ‘captured’ within the ‘rectangular framework placements’ (K1 and K2) when you blink, closing your eyes for a split second, along with your ‘reactions’ as the ‘essence of the picture/image’ captured. Then again the ‘mind picture moment’ is ‘sucked up by Point I’ as ‘liquefied information’, which moves from the ‘rectangular framework placements’ in both your eyes (K1+K2) to ‘Point I’ through the ‘magnetic frequency threads’ (J1 + J2) absorbing the ‘liquefied information’ into itself straight into Point I – and then disperses the ‘information’ of the ‘mind picture moment’ accordingly: The ‘picture pixels’ of the ‘mind picture moment’ is transferred to A1 as that which you saw in the moment with your human physical eyes before you blinked as the ‘picture moment of the two people fighting again’ – and then the ‘essence of the image’ you saw in the moment with your human physical eyes of the two people fighting again before you blinked which is the reaction you experienced as ‘emotion / feeling’ is then transferred into A2.
现在,你再一次在你的“生活经历”里面看到两个人在吵架——那即是你用你的人类物质眼睛在你眨眼之前看见的,然后,被“捕获”到“矩形框架配置”(K1和K2)里面,当你眨眼、一瞬间闭上你的眼睛时,连同你的“反应”等如“图像/影像的本质”被捕获。然后,再次,“心智图像瞬间”“被I点吸收”等如“液态信息”,即从“矩形框架配置”在你的两只眼睛(K1+K2)里,到达“I点”通过“磁频率线”(J1+J2)吸收“液态信息”成为它自身直入I点——而然后,相应地散开“心智图像瞬间”的“信息”:“心智图像瞬间”的“图像像素”被转移到A1等如那即是你在片刻中用你的人类物质眼睛在你眨眼之前所看见的 等如这个“两个人再次在吵架的图像瞬间”——而然后,这个你在片刻中用你的人类物质眼睛 在你眨眼之前所看见的 两个人再次吵架的“影像的本质”,即是你体验为“情绪/感觉”的反应,然后被转移到A2.

Now an interesting ‘occurrence’ manifests within ‘you’ – the ‘mind picture moment’ captured as the other two people you saw fighting – is ‘related in nature as that which it consists of as two people fighting’ as the ‘mind picture moment’ captured and transferred within the Memory Containment Section as manifested information of the first ‘mind picture moment you observed’ which was of your parents fighting. So – the moment the ‘liquefied information’ of the other two people as the ‘mind picture moment captured’ is dispersed accordingly within A1 and A2 – which still contain the ‘liquefied information’ of the ‘mind picture moment’ as your parents fighting: It causes a ‘relationship activation’ within A1 and A2 and also within the Memory Containment Section to develop and manifest a thought from within your first subconscious mind placement into your first conscious mind placement through the ‘centre antennae point’ as ‘magnetic sound frequency’, where this ‘thought’ is what is referred to as ‘memory recall’ and is done as follows:
As I have explained: The two moments are exactly similar in nature – the ‘picture pixels’ may differ – but the essence and experience of you in both these mind picture moments are exactly the same:
Two people fighting
Your reaction towards the observation of two people fighting
现在,一个有趣的“事件”实化在“你”里面——“心智图像瞬间”捕获等如你看见在吵架的这两个人——被“本质上关联为那个 它组成为两个人在吵架”等如“心智图像瞬间”被捕获和转移到记忆隔间/容间部分里面 等如第一个“你所观察到的心智图像瞬间”的实化信息,即是你父母亲在吵架的。因此——这个片刻,另外两个人的“液态信息”等如“心智图像瞬间被捕获”,相应地被散布到A1和A2里面——即,仍然包含“心智图像瞬间”的“液态信息”等如你父母亲在吵架:它引起一个“关系激活”在A1和A2里面,也在记忆隔间/容间部分里面,去发展和实化一个想法/念头,从你的第一个潜意识的心智配置里面 进入你的第一个显意识的心智配置,通过“中心天线点”等如“磁性声频率”,在那里这个“想法/念头”正是被称为“记忆回顾”,而且按如下被完成:
正如我已经说明的:本质上这两个片刻非常相似——“图像像素”也许不同——但是,本质和你的体验在这两个心智图像瞬间中是完全一样的:
两个人在吵架
你的反应朝向两个人在吵架的观察
And because of this, the ‘liquefied information’ within A1 and A2 of both the ‘mind picture moments’ ‘form a parallel synergy’. Now realise / remember that the ‘mind picture moment’ of your parents fighting is already manifested information within the Memory Containment Section and the ‘liquefied information’ of the ‘mind picture moment’ of your parents fighting still exists within A1 and A2 as it was ‘duplicated’, while the ‘mind picture moment’ of the other two people fighting has not yet been ‘transferred’ into the ‘I Mind System Design’ Memory Containment section within the first subconscious mind placement of the mind consciousness system. So – the ‘synergy’ of the two mind picture moment’s ‘liquefied information’ within A1 and A2 occurs, before the second mind picture moment of two people fighting is transferred into the Memory Containment Section to manifest as ‘solidified placement rows’. So – the moment this synergy occurs within A1 and A2 of the ‘liquefied information’ of both ‘similar-in-nature’ ‘mind picture moments’ – the ‘synergized’ liquefied information is duplicated again to be absorbed through ‘magnetic frequency thread – L’ that connect ‘Point G’ with the ‘centre antennae point’ of the mind consciousness system ‘box-like structure’ – and is transferred into the into the ‘Memory Containment Section’. Now, here an interesting occurrence takes place:
而因为这个,“液态信息”在A1和A2里面属于两个“心智图像瞬间”“形成一个并行协同作用”。现在,领悟/记住,你父母亲吵架的“心智图像瞬间”已经是实化的信息在记忆隔间/容间部分里面,而你的父母亲吵架的“心智图像瞬间”的“液态信息”,仍然存在于A1和A2里面,因为它被“复制”,当另外两个人在吵架的“心智图像瞬间”还没有被“转移”到“我心智系统设计”记忆隔间/容间部分在心智意识系统的第一个潜意识的心智配置里面时。因此——两个心智图像瞬间的“液态信息”的“协同作用”在A1和A2里面发生,在两个人在吵架的第二个心智图像瞬间被转移到记忆隔间/容间部分去实化为“固化配置行”之前。因此——这个片刻这个协同作用发生在A1和A2的“液态信息”的两个“本质相似”的“心智图像瞬间”里面——“协同加强”的液态信息,被再次复制去被吸收通过“磁频率线--L”,用心智意识系统“盒状结构”的“中心天线点”连接“G点”——而且被转移到“记忆隔间/容间部分”。现在,这里一个有趣的事件发生了:
The second ‘mind picture moment’ of two other people fighting manifests accordingly within the Memory Containment Section of the first subconscious mind placement as ‘solidified rows of manifested information’. Yet, the first ‘mind picture moment’ of your parents’ fighting’ ‘liquefied information is already manifested in ‘solidified rows of manifested information’ and thus is ‘double charged’ (remember I explained that each ‘mind picture moment’ has a specific ‘frequency signature’ which is maintained through the transference process all the way through from K to A to manifest within the Memory Containment Section, and thus the reason why the ‘mind picture moment’ of your parents fighting as manifested information within the Memory Containment Section is double charged) – because the information has yet again come from within A1 and A2 – and because of this ‘double-charge’ – the ‘centre antennae point’ of the mind consciousness system which permeate within and throughout the entire mind consciousness system ‘box-like structure’ – absorbs this ‘double-charged’ ‘solidified information manifestation’ of your parents fighting from within the first subconscious mind placement, into the first conscious mind placement and manifests this ‘mind picture moment’ of your parents’ fighting into a ‘memory-thought’ manifestation within your conscious mind. (NOTE: The entire ‘thinking process manifestation’ of the mind consciousness system is explained within the Mind Consciousness Structural Resonance System documents.) And this is how ‘memory works’ when you ‘observe something’ / ‘experience something’ similar to what you have in the past and ‘remember’ it again – through the ‘memory manifestation’ within your mind consciousness system. And this is the reason why the ‘liquefied information’ from within A1 and A2 is ‘duplicated’ and transferred to manifest within the ‘Memory Containment Section’ of the first subconscious mind placement – for the ‘manifestation and re-call’ of MEMORY according to ‘YOUR PARTICULAR SPECIFIC EXPERIENCES IN THIS LIFE’ – which give you / present to you the ‘validation’ / ‘confirmation’ that you exist – because of ‘memory –recall’.
两个人在吵架的第二个“心智图像瞬间”,相应地在第一个潜意识的心智配置的记忆隔间/容间部分里面实化,等如“实化信息的固化的行”。然而,你父母亲的“吵架”的第一个“心智图像瞬间”的液化信息,已经被实化在“实化信息的固化的行”中,而因此被“双倍充电”(记得我说明过,每个“心智图像瞬间”有一个特定的“频率标识”,即被实化通过这个转移过程一直通过 从K到A到实化在记忆隔间/容间部分里面,而因此,这就是为什么你父母亲吵架的“心智图像瞬间”等如实化的信息在记忆隔间/容间部分里面被双倍充电的原因)——因为,信息已经再一次来自于A1和A2里面——而且,因为这个“双倍充电”——心智意识系统的“中心天线点”,即散布在里面并遍及整个心智意识系统“盒状结构”——吸收这个“双倍充电”的你父母亲吵架的“固化信息实化体”,从其里面,第一个潜意识的心智配置,进入第一个显意识的心智配置,并实化这个你父母亲的吵架的“心智图像瞬间”成为一个“记忆-念头”实化体在你的显意识的心智里面。(注意:心智意识系统的整个“思考过程实化体”被说明在《心智意识结构化共鸣系统》文档里面。)而这正是当你“观察某事物”/“体验某事物”与你在过去所拥有的事物相似/相同 而且再一次“记起”它时,“记忆”如何“运作”的——通过这个“记忆实化体”在你的心智意识系统里面。而这就是为什么来自A1和A2里面的“液态信息”被“复制”和转移去实化在第一个潜意识的心智配置的“记忆隔间/容间部分”里面 的原因——因为记忆的“实化体和回忆”依据“在这一生中你的特别特定的体验”——即,给予你/呈现给你“确认”/“证实”:因为“记忆-回忆”——(所以)你存在。

Now I’m certain many whom read this ask: So what? It’s just a ‘memory’ that ‘comes up’ – it’s got not particular significance whatsoever! This is not so – because the moment the ‘memory’ is manifested as thought within your first conscious mind placement – the ‘essence of information’ of the ‘thought manifested memory’ is transferred within and throughout your entire human physical body to manifest accordingly to design ‘systems’ of the mind consciousness system (which is also explained within the Mind Consciousness Structural Resonance documents) – so, this particular ‘thought manifested memory’ of your ‘parents fighting’ will be transferred into your ‘Chest Point’ of the Mind Consciousness Structural Resonance System which represents the ‘Family System’ – to ‘manifest and build’ the ‘Family System’ within your ‘Chest Point’ of the mind consciousness structural resonance system within and as you. So – you remain a system, programmed to ‘build, manifest and design’ itself as a system and remain so for the remainder of your life – ‘limited and enslaved’ as a system, a mind system.
现在,我肯定许多阅读这个的人会提问:那又怎样?它只是一个“出现”的“记忆”——它没有得到无论什么特定的意义!事实并非如此——因为,“记忆”被实化的这个片刻,好像在你的第一个显意识的心智配置里面——“思考实化记忆”的“信息的本质”被转移到里面并遍及你的整个人类物质身体,去实化相应地去设计心智意识系统的“系统”(即,也被说明在《心智意识结构化共鸣》文档里面)——因此,这个你的“父母吵架”的特定的“思考实化记忆”,将被转移到你的心智意识结构化共鸣系统的“胸部点”,即代表“家庭系统”——去“实化并建立”这个“家庭系统”在你的心智意识结构化共鸣系统的“胸部点”里面在里面并等如你。因此——你保持一个系统、编程去“建立、实化并设计”它本身等如一个系统并在你的余生中保持如此——“有限的和被奴役的”等如一个系统、一个心智系统。
This particular specific ‘magnetic frequency thread’ ‘connects’ all three second sets of conscious, subconscious and unconscious mind placements together which charges and powers the ‘I’ Mind System Design. As I have mentioned, this particular specific ‘magnetic frequency thread’ is ‘protected’ by a ‘vacuum’ to remain ‘pure’ in it’s purpose of transferring specific information from within the first subconscious mind placement as the ‘middle layer’ of the ‘box-like structure’ of the mind consciousness system – within which the ‘centre antennae point’ of the mind consciousness system is situated through which the ‘magnetic frequency thread’ also run, straight through to point G as indicated in Sketch 1 on the ‘I’ Mind System Design.
这个特别特定的“磁频率线”“连接”所有三个第二套显意识的、潜意识的和无意识的心智配置在一起,即充电并供能这个“我”心智系统设计。正如我已经提及了的,这个特别特定的“磁频率线”被一个“真空”所“保护”,去保持“纯净”在它的转移特定信息的目的中,从第一个潜意识的心智配置里面等如心智意识系统的“盒状结构”的“中间层”——在其里面,心智意识系统的“中心天线点”位于此,通过其“磁频率线”也奔跑、直接通过到达G点,正如在示意图1中在“我”心智系统设计上所示。
(NOTE: Also to take into consideration that the ‘Memory Containment Section’s’ ‘frequency’ is aligned to the specific ‘magnetic frequency thread’ ‘which charge and power’ the ‘I Mind system Design’ which is ‘protected by a vacuum’ to remain ‘pure’ in it’s purpose of transferring specific information within and throughout the ‘I Mind System Design’ and then also into the first subconscious mind placement as the ‘Memory Containment Section’ specifically allocated to the ‘I Mind System Design’ – and this is what makes the ‘transference of information’ from within the I Mind system Design into the ‘mind consciousness system’ so specifically possible.)
(注意:也要考虑到,“记忆隔间/容间部分”的“频率”被校准于这个特定的“磁频率线”,即“充电和供能”“我心智系统设计”,即“被一个真空保护”去保持“纯净”在它的转移特定信息的目的中在里面并遍及“我心智系统设计”,而然后,也进入第一个潜意识的心智配置等如“记忆隔间/容间部分”,特定分配给“我心智系统设计”——而这正是使得“信息的转移”从我心智系统设计里面进入“心智意识系统”的如此特定可能的事物。)
Now – another question that may ‘arise’ within is how the ‘reaction’ of you is ‘captured’ within the ‘framework placements’ as K1 and K2 within the eyes – as the picture pixels as well as the ‘essence of the mind moment picture’ as the ‘reaction’ of you together with the ‘picture captured’.
So – this particular ‘magnetic frequency thread’ which ‘charge and power’ the ‘I Mind System Design’ has it’s own ‘access’ within and throughout the entire mind consciousness structural resonance system within and as the human physical body – therefore also the reason why it’s ‘protected by a vacuum’ and specific ‘frequency signature’ to remain ‘pure and specific’ within it’s purpose of the ‘I Mind system Design’.
现在——另一个在里面也许“出现”的问题是,你的“反应”如何被“捕获”到“框架配置”里面等如K1和K2在眼睛里面——因为,图像像素 与“心智瞬间图像的本质”一样等如你的“反应”连同这个“图像捕获”。
因此——这个特定的“磁频率线”,即“充电和供能”这个“我心智系统设计”,拥有它自己的“接取”在里面并遍及整个心智意识结构化共鸣系统在里面并等如人类物质身体——因此,也是为什么它“被一个真空所保护”、和特定的“频率标识”去保持“纯净和特定”在它的“我心智系统设计”的目的里面 的原因。

Continuing:
Before I continue, there are two ‘points’ to consider which I mentioned within the Mind Consciousness Structural Resonance System:
继续:
在我继续之前,有两个“点”要考虑,即我在《心智意识结构化共鸣系统》里面所提及的:
Within your solar plexus / stomach region exist the ‘emotional and feeling generator’. Now – the ‘magnetic frequency thread’ of the ‘I Mind System Design’ is also ‘connected’ to the ‘emotional and feeling’ generator within the solar plexus region – which is also the allocation of the ‘magnetic force frequency ball’ (which contains the essence of you). So – from within the ‘magnetic force frequency ball’ – the ‘two main specific magnetic frequency’ threads originate, ‘aligned’ with the specific ‘protective vacuum’ to remain specific in it’s purpose to the ‘I Mind System Design’. The one I have mentioned which ‘runs along and intertwines within and as your spine’ and the other straight into the ‘emotional and feeling’ generator.
Your first subconscious mind placement as the middle layer of the box-like structure of the mind consciousness system consists of downloaded information actually manifested as perfectly structured designs as solidified placements – this downloaded information consists of ‘momentary experiences’ during your parent’s entire life, including those that have gone before them, which was used to define ‘who they are’ within the System, because the first subconscious mind placement consists of both your parents’ as well as those that have gone before them as parents’ – downloaded information as mind systems which manifested as ‘solidified placements’ within the subconscious mind – also forming ‘part of’ the ‘thinking process’ of the mind consciousness system.
在你的太阳神经丛/胃部区域里面,存在“情绪和感觉发生器”。现在——“我心智系统设计”的“磁频率线”,也“连接”到“情绪和感觉”发生器在太阳神经丛区域里面——即,也是“磁力频率球”(即包含你的本质)的配置。因此——从“磁力频率球”里面——“两个主要特定的磁频率”线起源,“校准”于这个特定的“保护真空”去保持特定在它的对于“我心智系统设计”的目的之中。我已经提及过的一条,即“沿着奔跑并缠绕在里面并等如你的脊椎”,和另一条直接进入“情绪和感觉”发生器。你的第一个潜意识的心智配置等如心智意识系统的盒状结构的中间层,由下载的资料组成,实际上实化为完美的结构设计等如固化的配置——这个下载的信息由在你父母的整个人生期间的“瞬间体验”所组成,包含那些已经走在他们前面的人,即被用来定义“他们所是者/他们是谁”在系统里面,因为第一个潜意识的心智配置由你的父母两者、和那些已经走在他们前面如同父母的人们所组成——下载信息等如心智系统,即实化为“固化的配置”在潜意识的心智里面——也形成心智意识系统的“思考过程”的“一部分”。
This is ‘important’ to consider as this ‘forms part of’ how the ‘reaction essence’ of the ‘mind picture moment’ is ‘captured’ within the ‘framework placements’ (K1 and K2) within the eyes.
So – your ‘reaction’, which forms the ‘essence of the image’ captured in K1 and K2 – is actually ‘already there’ – before you blink, it is only the ‘picture pixels’ that are captured within K1 and K2 the moment you blink, that fuse with the ‘essence of the image’ as your ‘reaction’ which has already formed along the ‘framework placements’ before you blinked – to form the entire ‘mind picture moment’ – yet, as I have explained – if there aren’t any ‘reactions’ – the mind picture moment will still be captured and transferred and manifested accordingly from within the ‘I Mind System Design’ into the Memory Containment Section in the first subconscious mind placement of the mind consciousness system. So – let’s continue with the specifics of how this ‘takes place’ within you:
这是“重要”要考虑的,当这个“心智图像瞬间”的“反应本质”如何被“捕获”在“框架配置”(K1和K2)里面在眼睛里的“组成部分”时。
因此——你的“反应”,即形成“这个想象的本质”捕获在K1和K2之中——实际上“已经在那里”——在你眨眼之前,它只是你眨眼的片刻被捕获到K1和K2里面的“图像像素”,熔合“想象的本质”等如你的“反应”,即已经在你眨眼之前沿着“框架配置”而形成——去形成这整个“心智图像瞬间”——然而,正如我已经说明了的——如果没有任何“反应”——心智图像瞬间将仍然被捕获和转移和实化,相应地从“我心智系统设计”里面,进入记忆隔间/容间部分在心智意识系统的第一个潜意识的心智配置中。因此——让我们继续 这个如何“发生”在你里面的特定点:

Again – we’re ‘going to the beginning’ of your first ‘mind picture moment’ captured of your ‘parents fighting’ and how ‘reactions’ within you is ‘formed’ through ‘visualization’ – while your eyes are open – and transferred into your eyes to align with the ‘framework placements’ K1 and K2 to ‘form the entire’ mind picture moment capturing, so that when you blink – the ‘reaction essence’ aligned along the framework placement K1 and K2, fuse together with the ‘picture pixels’ captured as the ‘mind picture moment’. Understand that this, which I will be explaining, occurs every time you see a moment before you blink and react to what you see in that moment before you blink. So – let’s continue:
再次——我们“将要开始”你的 你的“父母在吵架”的第一个“心智图像瞬间”捕获,以及“反应”在你里面如何通过“可视化”被“成形”——当你的眼睛睁开时——并转移到你的眼睛去校准于“框架配置”K1和K2,去“形成这整个”心智图像瞬间捕获,以便于当你眨眼时——“反应本质”沿着框架配置K1和K2调节/校准,连同被捕获为“心智图像瞬间”的“图像像素”一起被融合。要认识到,即我将说明的,这个每次发生在,你看见 在你眨眼并对在那个片刻中你眨眼之前你所看见的事物起反应之前 的一个片刻。因此——让我们继续:
In the moment of seeing, before you blink, your parents fighting – their specific body language movements, their specific facial expressions, and their specific voice tonalities – the voice tonalities being the ‘most important aspect’ – sends ‘electrical impulses’ within and throughout your entire mind consciousness system within and as your human physical body. The ‘voice tonalities’ of your parents fighting is transferred through your ears and then ‘transformed’ into ‘electrical impulses’ within and as your mind consciousness system – then ‘connects’ to a specific ‘emotion / feeling’ with similar signature ‘electrical impulse’ as the voice tonalities which come from your parents as ‘anger and frustration’ for instance – which ‘double charge and form a synergy’ within your ‘emotional and feeling generator’ within your solar plexus, then ‘absorbed’ by the specific ‘magnetic frequency thread’ of the ‘I Mind System Design’ and then transferred into the Framework Placements K1 and K2 to align in preparation of the ‘mind picture moment’ capturing. So – let’s go into specifics:
在你眨眼之前、看见你父母亲在吵架的这个片刻中——他们的特定身体语言动作、他们的特定面部表情、和他们的特定发声音调——发声音调是“最重要的方面”——发送“电脉冲”在里面并遍及你的整个心智意识系统在里面并等如你的人类物质身体。你的父母亲在吵架的“发声音调”,被转移通过你的耳朵,而然后“转换”成为“电脉冲”在里面并等如你的心智意识系统——然后,“连接”到一个特定的“情绪/感觉”伴随相似标识“电脉冲”等如发声音调,即来自于你的父母亲如同,比如“愤怒和挫败”——即“双倍充电和形成一个协同效应”在你的“情绪和感觉发生器”里面在你的太阳神经丛里面,然后被“我心智系统设计”的特定“磁频率线”“吸收”,而然后,转移到框架配置K1和K2,去校准于“心智图像瞬间”捕获的准备之中。因此——让我们进入细节:
Your parent’s ‘voice tonalities’ are charged with a specific ‘electrical impulse’ – because as they’re ‘verbally fighting’ – their ‘voicing’ of themselves as their sound tonalities comes from / originate from an ‘emotional reaction origin’ within them – let’s use for example the emotions ‘anger and frustration’. So – the sound of their voices come from the origin of ‘anger and frustration’ electrical impulses within them – transformed into the sound of their voices – the sound of their voices filled with the sound vibration of anger and frustration because the origin from which they’re ‘expressing’ themselves is ‘anger and frustration’.
你父母亲的“发声音调”,用一个特定的“电脉冲”被充电——因为,当他们在“用言辞战斗”时——他们的他们自己的“发声”等如他们的声音音调,来自于/起源于一个在他们里面的“情绪反应起源”——让我们使用,例如,情绪“愤怒和挫败”。因此——他们的发声的声音来自于他们里面“愤怒和挫败”电脉冲的起源——转换成为他们的发声的声音——他们的发声的声音充满了愤怒和挫败的声音振动,因为这个起源,从其中他们在“表达”他们自己是“愤怒和挫败”。
Now – you hear, through your ears the sound of your parent’s voice tonalities – as the sound of their voices infiltrate your ears – the sound is transformed into ‘electro-magnetic impulses’ – which is absorbed within and as your mind consciousness system. Now – these ‘particular electro-magnetic impulses’ contain the essence of the emotions as ‘anger and frustration’ as that which your parents’ voice tonalities / sounds consists of. The moment the ‘electro-magnetic impulses’ is absorbed within your mind consciousness system – it immediately ‘connects’ within your ‘emotional / feeling generator system’ which consists of the exact same ‘electro-magnetic impulse’ signatures’ as the emotions of ‘anger and frustration’ – and ‘forms a double charged relationship’. The moment this ‘double charged relationship occurs’ – the specific ‘magnetic frequency thread’ of the I Mind system Design is so ‘programmed’ to ‘absorbed this double charged’ ‘electro-magnetic impulses’ of the emotions as ‘anger and frustration’ interpreted by your mind consciousness system – exactly as it occurs within your parents’ mind consciousness system while they’re fighting – and then transferred from within the ‘emotional / feeling generator’ straight into the ‘framework placement alignment’ within your eyes – to prepare for the ‘mind picture moment’ capturing within K1 and K2 – so that the moment when you blink – the picture pixels together with your ‘reaction’ within you aligned align the framework placements within the eyes – are captured to form the ‘mind picture moment’. Thus – the moment when the ‘double charge’ occurs within your ‘emotional / feeling centre’ – is the experience of you ‘reacting’ – when actually what you see with your human physical eyes of your parents’ fighting is your mind consciousness system interpreting / understanding the moment through that which you see with your human physical eyes. Also – this ‘magnetic frequency thread’, runs through the ‘emotional / feeling generator system’ straight into your ‘eyes’ within the ‘framework placements’ K1 and K2 – so that the moment a ‘double charge reaction’ exists according to the synergized relationship that occurs between ‘electro-magnetic impulses’ – it is immediately absorbed to be transferred into the ‘framework-placement alignment’ of K1 and K2 within your eyes in preparation of the ‘mind picture moment’ capturing to fulfill the process of the ‘Memory Containment Manifestation’.
现在——你听见,通过你的耳朵,这个你父母亲的发声音调的声音——当他们的发声的声音渗入你的耳朵时——这个声音被转换成为“电磁脉冲”——即,被吸收在里面并等如你的心智意识系统。现在——这些“特定的电磁脉冲”包含情绪等如“愤怒和挫败”的本质,等如那个即你父母亲的发声音调/声音的组成。这个片刻“电磁脉冲”被吸收到你的心智意识系统里面——它立刻“连接”到你的“情绪/感觉发生系统”里面,即由完全相同的“电磁脉冲”标识等如“愤怒和挫败”的情绪组成——并且“形成一个双倍充电的关系”。这个片刻这个“双倍充电的关系出现”——我心智系统设计的特定“磁频率线”,如此被“编程”去“吸收这个双倍充电的”情绪等如“愤怒和挫败”的“电磁脉冲”,经由你的心智意识系统解释——正如它发生在你父母的心智意识系统里面,当他们在吵架时——而然后,从“情绪/感觉发生器”里面转移直入“框架配置校准”在你眼睛里面——去为“心智图像瞬间”捕获在K1和K2里面做好准备——以便于,这个片刻当你眨眼时——图像像素连同你里面你的“反应”一道校准于框架配置在眼睛里面——被捕获去形成“心智图像瞬间”。因此——这个片刻,当“双倍充电”发生在你的“情绪/感觉中心”里面时——是你“起反应”的体验——当事实上,你用你的人类物质眼睛所看见的你父母亲的“吵架”,是你的心智意识系统在解释/理解这个片刻,通过那个即你用你的人类物质眼睛所看见的事物。而且——这个“磁频率线”,奔跑通过“情绪/感觉发生系统”直入你的“眼睛”在“框架配置”K1和K2里面——以便于这个片刻一个“双倍充电反应”存在,依据发生在“电磁脉冲”之间的协同加强关系——它立刻被吸收去被转移到K1和K2的“框架配置校准”在你的眼睛里面,在“心智图像瞬间”捕获的准备中,去实现“记忆隔间/容间实化”的过程。

And this concludes the operation of the Second Conscious Mind placement of the I Mind System Design – I would also suggest you listen to this music video by Cerise and Fidelis: Eyes Still closed – as this music video is about the ‘moment of closing your eyes when you blink’ – where ‘ignorance is bliss’ and you ‘ignore’ what you see in this world – to remain ‘locked behind your eyes’ within and as your own mind system as what you have come to believe and perceive yourself to be – to not ‘want’ to see what is currently being accepted and allowed within this world – but remain as a mind system within yourself and ‘live your own life’:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?…
(Cerise and Fidelis: Eyes Still Closed)
而这结束了我心智系统设计的第二个显意识的心智配置的运作——我也将建议你听听这个由Cerise 和 Fidelis制作的音乐视频:眼睛仍然紧闭——因为这个音乐视频是关于“当你眨眼时闭上你的眼睛的片刻”——在那里“无知便是福”,而你“忽视”你在这个世界当中所看见的(一切事物)——去保持“锁在你眼睛的背后”在里面并等如你自己的心智系统等如你已经来到相信和感知你自己所成为的事物——去不“想要”看见什么是当前正在被接受和允许在这个世界里面的东西——反而保持为一个心智系统在你自己里面并“活你自己的生活”:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?…
(Cerise 和 Fidelis:眼睛仍然紧闭)
高洪0221

帖子 高洪0221 »

Veno - The Design of the Mind System – Part 2
维诺—心智系统的设计—第2部分

原文链接:http://desteni.org/a/veno-the-design-of ... tem-part-2

Veno – The Design of the Mind System = The Design of the World System – Part 2
Date : 04/12/2007
维诺-心智系统的设计=世界系统的设计——第2部分
由维诺通过跨次元门户抄录
日期:2007年12月4日

(NOTE: Now, B and C as the second subconscious and unconscious mind placements differs from the second conscious mind as the second subconscious and unconscious mind interlink together to form the ‘I Mind system’ as the ‘I’ as you as a system within a system – personalized and individualized accordingly by you yourself to be apparently ‘unique and different’ to all other human beings as mind systems – as I have mentioned: You’re a system programmed accordingly to design itself as a system within a system.
So – I will be ‘handling this differently from the perspective that we’ll first explain the ‘contents of’ C as the second unconscious mind placement then how and why C1 and C2 is ‘connected to’ B1 and B2 through the ‘connection threads’ D1 and D2 as ‘magnetic frequency charges’.)
(注意:现在,B和C作为第二个潜意识和无意识的心智配置,与第二个显意识心智不同,因为第二个潜意识和无意识心智连接在一起,去形成“我心智系统”等如这个“我”等如你等如一个系统在一个系统里面——被你相应地个性化和个体化,对于所有其他的人类存有等如心智系统,显然,你自己是“独一无二和与众不同的”——正如我已经提及过的:你是一个系统,相应地编程去将它自身设计为一个系统在一个系统里面。
因此——我将不同地处理这个,从这个视角来看:首先,我们将说明C作为第二个无意识心智配置“的内容”,然后,C1和C2如何和为什么通过“连接线”D1和2D等如“磁频率充电”,被“连接到”B1和B2。)

C: The Second Unconscious Mind Placement:
Let’s begin with the ‘contents’ of the second unconscious mind placement, because I am required to first explain / give perspective of that which the second unconscious mind placement consists of before we’re able to continue with the design of the connection between C1 and C2 is with B1 and B2 through the ‘connection threads’ D1 and D2 as ‘magnetic frequency charges’.
C:第二个无意识心智配置:
让我们从第二个无意识心智配置的“内容”开始,因为,在我们能继续 连接C1和C2之间 是用B1和B2通过“连接线”D1和D2等如“磁频率充电”的设计之前,我需要首先说明/给出那个第二个无意识心智配置由哪些东西而组成的视角。

So, as I have explained within the Mind Consciousness Structural Resonance System documents – your first subconscious mind placement consists of the downloaded information of both your mother and your father including those that have gone before them as their parents, in other words, your entire ‘family tree’ of mind systems as the ‘entirety of who they were/are within the system as a system’ is downloaded as ‘liquefied information’ into your first subconscious mind placement – the subconscious mind of the mind consciousness system consisting of the ‘subconscious mind plug-ins’ within the Occipital Bone Points as the Mother Matrix System on the left and Father Matrix System on the right – the downloaded information within your subconscious mind then manifested as perfectly structured designs as solidified placements of downloaded information. Now – realise that the ‘I Mind system Design’ also manifests together with your mind consciousness structural resonance system within and as you – and ‘activates’ the moment you participate within the ‘act of thinking’ – so, your ‘memories of you’ when you were a child were when the ‘I Mind System Design’ activated which is usually around three to five years of age – that’s why many human beings have but ‘vague memories’ of these ages within their life experiences – for your ‘mind picture moment’ capturing and storage within your first subconscious mind placement as the Memory Containment Section – is done in ‘layers upon layers, upon layers’.
因此,正如我已经在《心智意识结构化共鸣系统》文档里面说明过的——你的第一个潜意识心智配置由你的母亲和你的父亲两者的下载信息所组成,包含那些已经走在他们前面作为他们的父母的人们,换言之,你的整个心智系统的“家庭树”等如“他们(曾经)所是/他们是谁在系统里面等如一个系统的全部”被下载为“液态信息”成为你的第一个潜意识心智配置——心智意识系统的潜意识心智,由“潜意识心智的插件”组成在枕骨点里面等如母亲矩阵系统在左边、和父亲矩阵系统在右边——下载的信息在你的潜意识心智里面,然后实化为完全结构化的设计等如下载的信息的固化配置。现在——要领悟到,“我心智系统设计”也连同你的心智意识结构化共鸣系统一起实化在里面并等如你——并且在你参与到“思考的行为”里面的片刻“激活”——因此,你的“你的记忆”,当你是一个孩子时,当“我心智系统设计”被激活时,即通常大约在3到5岁——那正是为什么许多人类存有在他们的生活体验里面仅仅拥有这些年龄的“模糊记忆”的原因——因为,你的“心智图像片刻”捕捉并储存在你的第一个潜意识心智配置里面等如记忆隔间部分——以“一层叠一层、一层叠一层”的方式被做。

So – your second unconscious mind placement C (C1 + C2) consists of ONLY your Mother and your Father’s Mind System Design ‘liquefied information’ as ‘who they are’ within the system transferred from within the first subconscious mind placement of the mind consciousness system – THAT’S IT, not also ‘those that have gone before them’ as their parents’ mind system downloaded information. Thus, ONLY your mother and fathers’ mind system design downloaded information within the first subconscious mind placement of the mind consciousness system ‘design’ the second unconscious mind placement of the ‘I Mind system Design’. The first unconscious mind placement of the mind consciousness system remain ‘in itself’ ‘hidden in the background’ – as the fist unconscious mind placement of the mind consciousness system is the ‘stabilizing placement’ of the entirety of you as a Mind System within and as the World System as the Unified Consciousness Fi¬eld.
因此——你的第二个无意识心智配置C (C1 + C2)仅仅由你的母亲和你的父亲的心智系统设计“液态信息”等如“他们所是者/他们是谁”在系统里面所组成,从心智意识系统的第一个潜意识心智配置里面转移——就是这样,不也是“那些已经走在他们前面”作为他们的父母的心智系统下载信息。因此,只有你的母亲和父亲的心智系统设计下载信息在心智意识系统的第一个潜意识心智配置里面,“设计”“我心智系统设计”的第二个无意识心智配置。心智意识系统的第一个无意识心智配置,保持“在它自身中”“隐藏在背景里”——因为心智意识系统的第一个无意识心智配置,是你的全部等如一个心智系统的“稳定化配置”在里面并等如这个世界系统等如联合意识场域。

Now – the ‘magnetic frequency thread F, which connect at G with the centre antennae point of the mind consciousness system though the ‘magnetic frequency thread – L’ consists of all the specific ‘magnetic frequency signature threads’ of all the ‘section containments’ as A (A1+A2), B(B1+B2) and C(C1+C2) – so, the information download of your Mother’s Mind System and Father’s Mind System into C1 and C2, immediately occur the moment the ‘information download’ is complete and set within your first subconscious mind placement of the mind consciousness system. So – the specific ‘magnetic frequency thread’ of C1 and C2’s signature – will immediately absorb, through duplication, the ‘downloaded information’ of ONLY your mother and father’s mind systems within the first subconscious mind placement, to run through L, to G into C1 and C2 accordingly. Understand that the ‘magnetic frequency thread’ of the ‘I Mind system Design’ also ‘run through’ the ‘centre antennae point’ of the mind consciousness system – and being ‘protected by a vacuum to remain specific in it’s purpose’ – it has the ability to do exactly what I have explained. It’s how the entire ‘I Mind System Design’ along with the specific ‘magnetic frequency threads signatures’ is designed and programmed.
现在——“磁频率线F”,即在G点与心智意识系统的中心天线点连接,尽管“磁频率线--L”由所有“部分隔间区域”的所有特定的“磁频率标识线”等如A (A1+A2), B(B1+B2) 和 C(C1+C2)所组成——因此,你母亲的心智系统和父亲的心智系统的信息下载,进入C1和C2,立刻发生的那一刻“信息下载”被完成,并设置在你的心智意识系统的第一个潜意识心智配置里面。因此——C1和C2的标识的特定“磁频率线”——将立刻吸收,通过复制,只有你的母亲和父亲的心智系统的“下载信息”在第一个潜意识心智配置里面,去运行通过L,相应地到达G进入C1和C2。要认识到,“我心智系统设计”的“磁频率线”也“运行通过”心智意识系统的“中心天线点”——而且,“被一个空间保护去保持特定在它的目的中”——它拥有能力去做真确我已经说明过的(事情)。这正是整个“我心智系统设计”连同特定的“磁频率线标识”一起,如何被设计和编程。

Now the question: How does the downloaded information of your mother and father ‘independently specifically disperse’ into C1 as only your Mother Mind System Design downloaded information and into C2 as only your Father’s Mind System Design downloaded information. This is done as follows:
现在,问题是:你母亲和父亲的下载信息,如何“各自地特定地分散”进入C1等如只有你母亲的心智系统设计下载信息,并进入C2等如只有你父亲的心智系统设计下载信息。这个按如下被做:

Your mother’s ‘mind system downloaded information’ will have a ‘pink signature colour’ and your father’s mind system downloaded information will have a ‘blue signature colour’. These specific ‘signature colours’ present an ‘allocation’ of the specific information required to be absorbed by the ‘threads’ of C1 and C2 – it is referred to as a ‘signal signature’ so that only your mother and your father’s downloaded information is absorbed straight into the section containments of the second unconscious mind as C1 and C2. Thus, within the subconscious mind of the mind consciousness system, only your mother and father’s ‘downloaded mind system information’ will have the ‘signal signature’ of pink and blue. The C1 section containment is aligned with and consists of the ‘pink signature colour’ along with it’s ‘signature thread’ within the magnetic frequency thread F, connecting at G with the centre antennae point of the mind consciousness system as – L and the same goes for C2: The C2 section containment is aligned with and consists of the ‘blue signature colour’ along with it’s ‘signature thread’ within the magnetic frequency thread F, connecting at G with the centre antennae point of the mind consciousness system as – L. And so – the ‘signature threads’ of both C1 and C2 within the ‘magnetic frequency thread’ which run into the first subconscious mind placement’s centre antennae point – will absorb accordingly only your mother’s mind system downloaded information with the colour signature pink and your father’s mind system downloaded information with the colour signature blue through the ‘signature threads of C1 and C2. And so the second unconscious mind of the ‘I Mind System Design’ is ‘manifested’ and remain so – though, C1 and C2 ‘play an integral role’ in the manifestation and design of B1 and B2 – as C1 ‘becomes the foundation placement’ for B2 and C2 becomes the ‘foundation placement’ for B1 – D1 and D2 which ‘connect’ C1 with B2 and C2 with B1 – only ‘activates’ the moment B1 and B2 is filled with the necessary ‘information manifestations’ – it will activate from the perspective that C1 and B2 will ‘remain locked’ as they are ‘designed and manifested’ for the remainder of your life and so the same with C2 and B1 – which is made possible through the ‘connection threads’ D1 and D2.
你母亲的“心智系统下载信息”将拥有一个“粉色标识颜色”,而你父亲的心智系统下载信息将拥有一个“蓝色标识颜色”。这些特定的“标识颜色”代表这个特定信息的一个“配置”需要被C1和C2的“线”吸收——它被称为一个“信号标识”,以便于只有你的母亲和你的父亲的下载信息被直接吸收到第二个无意识心智的部分隔间区域等如C1和C2。因此,在心智意识系统的潜意识心智里面,只有你母亲和父亲的“下载的心智系统信息”将拥有粉色和蓝色的“信号标识”。C1部分隔间区域校准于并由“粉色标识颜色”连同它的“标识线”在磁频率线F里面一起组成,在G点与心智意识系统的中心天线点连接等如-L;而对于C2也是一样的:这个C2部分隔间区域校准于并由“蓝色标识颜色”连同它的“信号线”在磁频率线F里面一起组成,在G点与心智意识系统的中心天线点连接等如-L。而因此——C1和C2两者的“标识线”在“磁频率线”里面,即运行到第一个潜意识心智配置的中心天线点——将相应地只吸收带有颜色标识粉色的你母亲的心智系统下载信息 和带有颜色标识蓝色的你父亲的心智系统下载信息,通过C1和C2的“标识线”。而因此,“我心智系统设计”的第二个无意识心智被“实化”并且保持如此——尽管,C1和C2在B1和B2的实化和设计中“扮演着不可或缺的角色”——因为,C1为了B2“成为基础配置”,而C2为了B1成为“基础配置”——D1和D2,即“连接”C1与B2 和C2与B1——仅仅“激活”这个B1和B2被必需的“信息实化体”充满的片刻——它将激活,从某种视角来看,C1和B2将“保持锁定”,因为它们为你的生活的余下岁月被“设计和实化”,而因此,与C2和B1相同——即,使通过“连接线”D1和D2成为可能。

Now to the reason why specifically this illustration is that of a Female ‘I Mind System’: The Female ‘I Mind System’ will have B1 as the ‘section containment’ as the first sexual relationship the female has with another human being – because B1 is ‘connected to C2 – C2 which contain the downloaded information of the Father – for females will always go into relationship with a man that represents her father: It’s how the System is designed and of which I have also explained and given perspective for within the Mind Consciousness Structural Resonance documents. And the first actual ‘friendship relationship’ will be allocated within B2 as B2 ‘connects’ to C1 which contain the downloaded information of her Mother’s Mind System – and thus all her ‘friendship relationships’ will be ‘founded’ on her ‘relationship’ with her Mother.
现在,对于为什么这个示意图特别是属于一位女性的“我心智系统”的原因,是:女性的“我心智系统”将拥有B1等如“部分隔间区域”作为这个女性与另一个人类存有所拥有的第一个性关系——因为,B1被“连接”到C2——C2,即包含父亲的下载信息——对于女性而言,将总是进入与一个代表他的父亲的男性的关系:这正是这个系统如何被设计,和其中我也已经说明过并为其在《心智意识结构化共鸣》文档里面给出视角。而第一个实际的“友伴关系”,将被分配在B2里面,因为B2“连接”到C1,即包含她母亲的心智系统的下载信息——而因此,所有她的“友伴关系”将被“建立”在她与她母亲的“关系”之上。

The difference within the Male ‘I Mind System Design’ is B1 represents the first friendship relationship – as the male’s friendships will be defined according to his relationship with his father as C2 of his Father Mind System information connects to B1. Then B2 will consists of his first sexual relationship information as B2 ‘connect’ with C1 which consists of the Mother Mind System and will thus have a relationship with another human being that represents his mother.
在男性的“我心智系统设计”里面的区别是,B1代表第一个友伴关系——因为,男性的友情将依据他与他父亲的关系被定义,因为C2,属于他父亲的心智系统信息连接到B1。然后,B2将由他的第一个性关系信息组成,因为B2与C1“连接”,即由母亲心智系统所组成,而将因此与另一个代表他的母亲的人类存有拥有一个关系。

Female ‘I Mind System Design’:
C1+B2 where C1 = The Mother Mind System and B2 = The First Friendship Relationship.
C2+B1 where C2 = The Father Mind System and B1 = The First Sexual Relationship
(Female’s first ‘partner relationship’, the partner will always represents her father)
女性的“我心智系统设计”:
C1+B2 在那里,C1=母亲的心智系统,而 B2==第一个友伴关系。
C2+B1 在那里,C2=父亲的心智系统,而 B1=第一个性关系。
(女性的第一个“伴侣关系”,伴侣将总是代表她的父亲。)

Male ‘I Mind System Design’:
C1+B2 where C1 = The Mother Mind System and B2 = The First Sexual Relationship.
C2+B1 where C2 = The Father Mind System and B1 = The First Friendship Relationship
(Male’s first ‘partner relationship’, the partner will always represent his mother.)
男性的“我心智系统设计”:
C1+B2 在那里,C1=母亲的心智系统,而 B2==第一个性关系。
C2+B1 在那里,C2=父亲的心智系统,而 B1=第一个友伴关系。
(男性的第一个“伴侣关系”,伴侣将总是代表他的母亲。)

Now the question: How exactly are B1 and B2 manifested and designed?
(NOTE: I will be using the example of the Female ‘I Mind System Design’ as the sketch represents the Female ‘I Mind System Design)
D1 = C1+B2: First Friendship Relationship Design
So – we’ll first start with the ‘First Friendship Relationship’ as D1=C1+B2 – C1 as the Mother Mind System and B2 as the ‘First Friendship Relationship’ – where the Female’s First Friendship Relationship will be based and founded on her relationship with her Mother.
And this is how it works:
现在,问题是:B1和B2真确如何被实化和设计?
(注意:我将使用女性的“我心智系统设计”的例子,因为,示意图代表了女性的“我心智系统设计”)
D1 = C1+B2:第一个友伴关系设计
因此——首先,我们将从“第一个友伴关系”等如D1=C1+B2开始——C1作为母亲的心智系统,而B2作为“第一个友伴关系”——在那里,女性的第一个友伴关系将立足于并基于她与她母亲的关系。
而这正是它如何运作的:

Now – C1 is already ‘connected to’ B2 through the ‘connection thread’ D1 – which presents the ‘alignment foundation’ of B2 as C1 becomes the foundation upon which B2 will be designed and manifested accordingly – in other words, the female will establish her First Friendship Relationship according to her relationship with her Mother.
As I have mentioned: C1 is ‘firstly infiltrated’ (as well as C2) with the ‘downloaded, duplicated liquefied information’ of her Mother’s Mind System (and C2 with her father’s mind system) which becomes the foundation placement upon which B1 and B2 will be designed the moment the female experience her First Friendship Relationship and her First Sexual Relationship. Now the question is: Why and how then is the ‘First Friendship Relationship’ ‘stored and saved’ within C1?
现在——C1已经通过“连接线”D1“连接到”B2——即代表了B2的“校准基础”,因为C1成为了基础,在其上B2将相应地被设计和实化——换言之,女性将依据她与她母亲的关系来建立她的第一个友伴关系。
正如我已经提及过的:C1随着她母亲的心智系统(而C2随着她父亲的心智系统)的“下载、复制的液态信息”被“首先渗透”(C2也一样),即,成为了基础配置,在其上,B1和B2将在女性体验到她的第一个友伴关系和她的第一个性关系的片刻被设计。现在,问题是:然后,“第一个友伴关系”为什么和如何被“储存和保存”在C1里面?

Let’s first begin with the: HOW?
Now, because B2 is ‘empty’ from the perspective that it contains ‘none of it’s own manifested and designed liquefied information’ – because B2’s specific ‘magnetic frequency thread signature’ as the specific signature B2 consists of, has not yet ‘aligned with it’s specific relationship alignment’ to ‘fulfill the completion and design of itself’ – but only consists of the ‘foundation placement’ of that which C1 consists of as the Mother’s Mind system ‘downloaded liquefied information’ – a ‘need’ is existent within the females’ mind consciousness system design – a ‘need’ that require ‘fulfillment’.
让我们首先开始于:如何?
现在,因为B2是“空的”,从这个视角来看:它包含“没有一个它自己的实化并设计的液态信息”——因为B2的特定“磁频率线标识”等如特定的标识B2组成,还没有“校准于它的特定关系校准”去“实现它自身的完成和设计”——但仅仅由那个即C1组成为母亲的心智系统“下载的液态信息”的“基础配置”所组成—— 一个“需求”存在于女性的心智意识系统设计里面—— 一个“需求”需要“满足”。

This ‘need that require fulfillment’ is ‘charged and generated’ by B2 – through the ‘I Mind System Design’s’ ‘magnetic frequency thread’ which ‘connect’ with the ‘centre antennae point’ of the mind consciousness system as the box-like structure within the head region – thus, this ‘need requiring fulfillment’ exists within the beings’ entire mind consciousness system as herself within and as her human physical body. As I have mentioned also: ‘This particular ‘magnetic frequency thread’ which ‘charge and power’ the ‘I Mind System Design’ has it’s own ‘access’ within and throughout the entire mind consciousness structural resonance system within and as the human physical body – therefore also the reason why it’s ‘protected by a vacuum’ and specific ‘frequency signature’ to remain ‘pure and specific’ within it’s purpose of the ‘I Mind system Design’’ – and thus the reason why this ‘need requiring fulfillment’ exist within and as the ‘entirety of her being’. Though ‘naturally’ – within the female’s experience of herself, she is most definitely not aware of this ‘need requiring fulfillment’ within her – all she does (apparently) ‘naturally’ is ‘form a friendship relationship’ with another human being.
这个“需要满足的需求”经由B2“充电和产生”——通过“我心智系统设计”的“磁频率线”,即与心智意识系统等如盒状结构在头部区域里面的“中心天线点”“连接”——因此,这个“需要满足的需求”存在于这个存有的整个心智意识系统里面等如她自己里面并等如她的人类物质身体。正如我也已经提及过的:“这个特定的‘磁频率线’,即‘充电并供能’这个‘我心智系统设计’,拥有它自己的‘接取’在里面并遍及整个心智意识结构化共鸣系统在里面并等如人类物质身体——因此,也是为什么它‘被一个空间所保护’和特定的‘频率标识’去保持‘纯净和特定’在它的‘我心智系统设计’的目的里面 的原因”——而因此,(也是)为什么这个“需要满足的需求”存在于里面并等如“她的存在的全部”。虽然“自然地”——在女性她自己的体验里面,她大部分情况肯定没有觉察到这个“需要满足的需求”在她里面——所有她“自然地”做的事情(表面上),是与另一个人类存有“形成一个友伴关系”。

Realise that this First Friendship Relationship I speak of is SPECIFIC – it’s the ‘first ever’ friend you’ve had within your life here on earth which you experienced you could TRUST – you know, the one you ‘shared intimate secrets with’ – the one you could ‘speak to about anything’ and he/she would understand you no matter what, the one you did ‘everything with together’. Though: The primary word here is TRUST – your First Friendship Relationship is ‘connected’ to the ‘first friend’ within your life experience you defined as ‘TRUSTWORTHY’. And as you read these words, you know that experience within you – it’s the experience of desire of ‘wanting to trust another’ by forming a relationship with another and defining this relationship with another as ‘TRUST’ separate from you. Now this is the very desire of ‘wanting to trust another’ through ‘relationship establishment’ and defining trust within such a relationship – is what ‘triggers’ that First Friendship Relationship within your life experience from within your ‘I Mind System Design’ of the Mind Consciousness Structural Resonance System within and as you.
要认识到,这个我所谈到的第一个友伴关系,是特定的——它是你已经在你的生活里面在这里地球上所拥有的“有史以来第一个”朋友,即你体验到你可以信赖——你知道,你“与其分享亲密的秘密”的那个人——你可能“对其说任何事情”而无论什么他/她将理解你的那个人,你“与其在一起做每样事情”的那个人。虽然:在这里,主要字词是信赖——你的第一个友伴关系被“连接”到“第一个朋友”在你的生活体验里面你定义为“值得信赖的”。而当你读这些字词时,你知道,那个体验在你里面——它是“想要信赖另一个人”的渴望的体验,经由与另一个人形成一个关系 并且将这个与另一个人的关系定义为“信赖”,而与你分离。现在,这正是“想要信赖另一个人”的特定渴望,通过“关系建立”和在这样一个关系里面定义信赖——是从你的 心智意识结构化共鸣系统的“我心智系统设计”里面,“触发”了那个在你的生活体验里面的第一个友伴关系的东西在里面并等如你。

And this is also how the Design of the Mind System filled with trust within this world – where we exist within this world where no human being actually unconditionally, absolutely infinitely trusts another, let alone themselves and where the origin of self deception is ‘ignited’ – when trust is defined within another separate from self, here and how innocence has been abused within this world through the Mind System Design – this is here where we ‘lose our innocence’ – the moment trust is defined and designed within a friendship relationship with another separate from self: The LAST PLACE one would have expected the origin of self deception to manifest: As a child, developing your first Friendship Relationship defined and built on TRUST separate from YOU.
And then, what inevitably occurs is that a moment will arrive where one will betray the other: The moment when TRUST itself is not TRUSTWORTHY – and because of such a moment where ‘betrayal’ existed in the ‘one first person’ you ever trusted – you never again allow or accept you to trust yourself or another – because within such an experience – your own trust within you as you have been compromised.
而这也正是心智系统的设计,如何充满了信赖在这个世界里面——在那里,我们存在于这个世界里面,在那里没有人类存有实际上无条件地、完全地无限地信赖另一人,更不必说他们自己,而在那里,自我欺骗的起源被“点燃”——当信赖被定义在与自己、在这里分离的另一个人里面时,而天真如何已经在这个世界里面通过心智系统设计被滥虐——正是在这里,在那里我们“失去了我们的天真”——这个片刻,信赖被定义和设计在一个与另一个人的友伴关系里面,与自己分离:个人将已经预期自我欺骗的起源去实化的最后地方:作为一个孩子,发展你的第一个友伴关系,定义并以与你分离的信赖作基础。
而然后,必然发生的事情是,那个片刻将到来,在那里,个人将背叛另一个人:那个片刻,当信赖本身不值得信赖时——而且,因为这样一个片刻,在那里“背叛”存在于你曾经信赖的“一个第一人”中——你再也不会允许或接受你去信赖你自己或另一个人——因为在这样一种体验里面——你自己的信赖在你里面等如你,已经妥协了。

Let’s continue with the specifics:
So, we’re with the ‘need requiring fulfillment’ within the origin, being within and as B2, ‘searching and seeking’ its ‘partnership magnetic frequency thread alignment relationship’ – which will not be within and as your human physical body mind consciousness system design – which I will explain as we continue.
让我们继续细节:
因此,我们与“需要满足的需求”一起在起源里面,在里面并等如B2,“搜索并寻找”它的“伙伴磁频率线校准关系”——即,将不会在里面并等如你的人类物质身体心智意识系统设计——即,当我们继续时我将说明。

As you are in the process of developing an ‘acquaintance friendship relationship’ with another human being, which is the first stage of developing the First Friendship Relationship defined in trust within and as you – the more you ‘spend time with the being’- the more ‘deeper the connection’ between the two of you become, though this ‘going in deeper’ has a certain depth level within you – this ‘depth level’ is when there is a specific ‘source reaction’ within you, which will ‘ignite’ – which is the perceived experience of ‘intimacy with another separate from you’. The word here is specifically IMTIMACY – because when INTIMACY is ‘reached’ within a friendship relationship – then TRUST is established (realise that here I’m speaking of intimacy and trust from the definition thereof of the mind consciousness systems design within and as you) which form the Design of the First Friendship Relationship within and as the ‘section containment’- B2. The moment this ‘source reaction ignite’ within you – the ‘B2 structure set-up’ ‘activate’ within and as you – which will from this moment, continue the completion of the establishment of the First Friendship Relationship within the ‘I Mind System Design’ within and as the section containment as B2.
当你正处于与另一个人类存有发展一个“熟人友伴关系”的过程中时,即是,发展定义在信赖中的第一个友伴关系在里面并等如你 的第一个阶段——你越多“花时间与这个存有在一起”——越多“更深的连接”在你们两者之间成为,虽然这个“进入更深”有一定深度的层面在你里面——这个“深度层面”是,当有一个特定的“来源反应”在你里面时,即,将“点燃”——即是,感知到的“与另一个与你分离的人的亲密”的体验。这个字词在这里是特定地亲密——因为,当亲密在一个友伴关系里面“达到”时——然后,信赖被建立(要认识到,在这里我正在谈到的亲密和信赖,是来自关于心智意识系统设计的定义在里面并等如你),即形成了第一个友伴关系的设计在里面并等如“部分隔间区域”-B2。这个片刻,这个“来源反应点燃”在你里面——“B2结构建立”“激活”在里面并等如你——即,将从这个片刻,继续第一个友伴关系的建立的完成 在“我心智系统设计”里面在里面并等如这个部分隔间区域等如B2。

So – this is how the First Friendship Relationship is designed and established within and as ‘section containment B2’ of the ‘I Mind System Design:
The ‘I Mind system Design’s’ specific ‘magnetic frequency thread’ is ‘aligned’ parallel ‘upon’ the mind consciousness structural resonance systems’ foundation placement to actually form a ‘foundation placement’ upon the mind consciousness systems’ ‘foundation placement’ – which is ‘formed / laid out in the structural design of your skeleton’. Now – C1’s ‘frequency signature colour’ is pink and C2’s ‘frequency signature colour’ is blue. A1 and A2 do not have a specific frequency signature colours as A1 and A2’s specific frequency threads is programmed according to the ‘picture pixels’ and the ‘essence of that which the ‘mind moment picture’’ consist of as your ‘emotional/feeling’ ‘reactions’. B1’s ‘frequency signature colour’ is green and B2’s frequency signature colour is red.
因此——这是第一个友伴关系如何被设计并建立在里面并等如“我心智系统设计”的“部分隔间区域B2”:
“我心智系统设计”的特定“磁频率线”被“校准”平行“于”心智意识结构化共鸣系统的基础配置,去实际上形成一个“基础配置”在心智意识系统的“基础配置”之上——即被“形成/排布在你的骨骼的结构设计中”。现在——C1的“频率标识颜色”是粉色,而C2的“频率标识颜色”是蓝色。A1和A2没有一个特定的频率标识颜色,因为A1和A2的特定频率线依据“图像像素”,和“那个‘心智瞬间图像’的本质”被编程,组成为你的“情绪/感觉”、“反应”。B1的“频率标识颜色”是绿色,而B2的频率标识颜色是红色。

The ‘outer rimmed circle’ is ‘aligned with the frequency signature colour green – as B1 and the ‘inner circle’ is aligned with the ‘frequency signature colour red – as B2. The ‘inner circle’ will activate in the process of the First Friendship Relationship – aligned with the ‘frequency signature colour red ‘connected’ to the ‘section containment’ B2 and the ‘outer circle’ will activate in the process of the First Sexual Relationship – aligned with the ‘frequency signature colour green ‘connected’ to the ‘section containment’ B1. Thus – there are multiple such infused ‘circular cylinder tube structures’ as a ‘circle within a circle’ within and as the ‘I Mind Systems’’ ‘foundation placement’ upon the mind consciousness systems’ foundation placement along, within and as the skeleton structure of your human physical body.
Along the rims of both circular structures there are ‘pins’, only two – with a ‘magnetic frequency’ tip – this ‘magnetic frequency tip’ – I will ‘explain’ as we continue and the reason for it’s specific designed placement within and as and along the rims of both circular cylinder tube structures’ alignments.
“外圈循环”被校准于频率标识颜色绿色——等如B1,而“内圈循环”被校准于频率标识颜色红色——等如B2。“内圈循环”将在第一个友伴关系中激活——校准于频率标识颜色红色“连接”到“部分隔间区域”B2,而“外圈循环”将在第一个性关系中激活——校准于频率标识颜色绿色“连接”到“部分隔间区域”B1。因此——有多重的这种灌输“圆柱管结构”等如一个“圆中圆”在里面并等如“我心智系统”“基础配置”在心智意识系统的基础配置之上,沿着、在里面并等如你的人类物质身体的骨骼结构。
沿着两个环状结构的边缘,有“插针”,只有2根——带有一个“磁频率”尖端——这个“磁频率”尖端——当我继续时,我将“说明”,以及它的特定设计配置在里面并等如并沿着两个圆柱管结构的边缘的校准 的原因。

So – as you are in the process of ‘developing your ‘First Friendship Relationship’ – a certain ‘electromagnetic frequency’ is ‘activated within you’ through the two ‘tipped magnetic frequency pins aligned within and as the rim of the ‘inner circular cylinder structure’ connected to B2 as the ‘inner circle’ of the ‘I Mind System Designs’’ ‘foundation placement’ within and as you – this ‘electromagnetic frequency’ is ‘activated’ in the following way: The ‘more you spend time with this particular being’ – the ‘magnetic frequency tips’ aligned within and as the rim of the inner circle connected to be B2, literally start ‘opening up’ the ‘inner circle’ structure ‘connected’ to B2 within and as the ‘I Mind System Design’s’ foundation placement within and as you and this ‘activation’ is done in the following way:
Before we continue there are two ‘points’ to take into consideration:
因此——当你正处于“发展你的‘第一个友伴关系’的过程中时——某种电磁频率”被“激活在你里面”,通过两个“尖端的磁频率插针”校准于里面并等如“内圆柱结构”连接到B2等如“我心智系统设计”“基础配置”的“内圈”在里面并等如你——这个“电磁频率”以如下方式被“激活”:“你越多与这个特定的存有在一起度过时光”——“磁频率尖端”校准于里面并等如内圈的边缘连接到B2,实际上开始“打开”“内圈”结构“连接”到B2在里面并等如“我心智系统设计”的基础配置在里面并等如你,而这个“激活”以如下方式被做:
在我们继续之前,有两个“点”要考虑到:

And this is how your first friendship relationship and all relationships after this one – will be ‘based’ and ‘founded’ on the ‘relationship you have with your mother’ from the perspective of that which exist within you as your ‘I Mind System Design’:
Understand that this particular being’s (with who you are in the process of developing your ‘First Friendship Relationship Design) ‘I Mind System Design’s’ platform foundation also exists, and is designed and manifested exactly as I described yours being manifested and designed – now – your friends’ ‘inner circle’ connected to and consisting of B2’s ‘magnetic frequency signature’ of your friends’ I Mind System Design which also contains the essence of ‘your friends’ mother’s mind system downloaded information’ – which ‘matches in relationship’ to your mother’s ‘mind system design’ downloaded information essence within your ‘inner circle’ as B2 (meaning that your friend’s ‘mother’s mind system design essence is exactly the same as your mother’s mind system design essence) – and this is the moment – where the ‘magnetic frequencies’ on the tips of the two pins (serving as antennas) aligned within and as the rims of both your ‘inner circles’ ‘activate’ and ‘open’ the ‘inner circles’ to ‘start the process of the manifestation of the First Friendship Relationship within both of your ‘I Mind System Designs’ ‘section containments’ as B2.
而这正是你的第一个友伴关系和所有在这个之后的关系,如何——将以“你所拥有与你母亲的关系”为“基础”并“建立”,从那个即存在于你里面等如你的“我心智系统设计”的视角来看:
要认识到,这个特定的存有的(随着你所是者/你是谁在发展你的“第一个友伴关系”设计的过程中)“我心智系统设计”的平台基础也存在,并被设计和实化,正如我描述你的存有体实化和设计——现在——你的朋友的“内圈”连接到并组成B2的你的朋友的我心智系统设计的“磁频率标识”,即也包含“你的朋友的母亲的心智系统下载信息”的本质——即在与你的母亲的“心智系统设计”下载信息本质的“关系中比赛”,在你的“内圈”里面等如B2(意思是,你的朋友的母亲的心智系统设计本质,与你的母亲的心智系统设计本质完全一样)——而,就在此刻——在那里,“磁频率”在两个插针(作为天线)的尖端校准于里面并等如你们的两个“内圈”的边缘,“激活”并“打开”“内圈”去“开始第一个友伴关系的实化过程在你们两个的‘我心智系统设计’”“部分隔间区域”等如B2里面。

Now – the moment the ‘magnetic frequency’ tips of the pins within and as the ‘inner circle’ rims’ ‘recognize’ this ‘relationship’ – the ‘inner circle’ opens and starts ‘pushing circular tubes outwards towards your friends’ ‘inner circles’ – and this is literally all the ‘inner circles’ – all the ‘inner circles’ stretch out tubes (the tubes consisting of the ‘magnetic frequency of the ‘I Mind System Design’ and also the ‘magnetic frequency signature thread of B2) the moment the ‘magnetic frequency’ tips of the pins within and as the ‘inner circles’ rims’ ‘recognize’ this ‘relationship’ – and stretch straight into one another, meaning that your ‘inner circle tubes’ – stretch straight into your friends’ ‘inner circle alignment rims’ and your friends ‘inner circle tubes’ stretch straight into your ‘inner circle alignment rims’ – and now the download of ‘complete and total mind consciousness system’ information’ takes place in the following way:
现在——这一刻,插针的“磁频率”尖端在里面并等如“内圈”边缘,“识别”这个“关系”——“内圈”打开,并开始“向外推动圆管朝向你的朋友的‘内圈’”——而实际上,这是所有的“内圈”——所有的“内圈”伸出管子(管子组成“我心智系统设计”的“磁频率”,以及B2的“磁频率标识线”),这一刻,插针的“磁频率”尖端在里面并等如“内圈”的边缘,“识别”这个关系——并且直接延伸到彼此,意味着,你的“内圈管”——直接延伸到你的朋友的“内圈校准边缘”,而你朋友的“内圈管”直接延伸到你的“内圈校准边缘”——而现在,“完全且全部的心智意识系统的信息”的下载,以如下方式发生:

Realise that the ‘tubes’ that stretch out – exist of the ‘magnetic frequency’ of the ‘I Mind System Design’ which exist also within and as the ‘centre antennae point’ of the mind consciousness system – so the moment the ‘infiltration’ of the ‘inner circle tubes’ within each other is complete – the download of each other’s entire ‘mind consciousness system design’ takes place – as the ‘magnetic frequency threads’ as the tubes which infiltrate each other’s ‘inner circle alignment’ is so design/programmed – to ‘absorb through duplication’ – each other’s entire mind consciousness systems designs’ through the tubes stretching straight into each other’s ‘inner circle alignments’. So, the moment the infiltration of your ‘inner circle tubes’ is ‘complete’ within your friends’ ‘inner circle alignment’ to prepare for the complete download of your friends’ entire mind consciousness system design – a ‘central magnetic frequency beam’ stretch from within all of the ‘connection points’ (the ‘central magnetic frequency beam’ being that of your ‘I Mind System Design’) your ‘inner circle tubes’ have made with your friends’ ‘inner circle alignment’ – straight into your friends’ centre antennae point’ of your friends’ mind consciousness system – the moment this ‘central magnetic frequency beam’ ‘connect’ to your friends’ centre antenna point of the mind consciousness system – the ‘complete mind consciousness system downloaded’ activate – and this is how the download is then done within each other.
要领悟到,伸出的“管子”——“我心智系统设计”的“磁频率”的存在,即也存在于里面并等如心智意识系统的“中心天线点”——因此,这个片刻“内圈管”的“渗透”在彼此里面,是完全的——彼此的整个“心智意识系统设计”的下载发生了——等如“磁频率线”等如管子,即渗透彼此的“内圈校准”,是如此设计/编程的——去“通过复制吸收”——彼此的整个心智意识系统设计,通过管子直接延伸到彼此的“内圈校准”。因此,你的“内圈管”的渗透的片刻,是“完全”在你的朋友的“内圈校准”里面,去为你的朋友的整个心智意识系统设计的完全下载做准备—— 一个“中心磁频率光束”从所有的“连接点”里面伸展出来(“中心磁频率光束”是那个属于你的“我心智系统设计”),你的“内圈管”已经用你朋友的“内圈校准”制作出来——直接进入你朋友的心智意识系统的你朋友的“中心天线点”——这个片刻,这个“中心磁频率光束”“连接”到你朋友的心智意识系统的中心天线点——“完全的心智意识系统下载”激活了——而这正是下载如何所是,然后在彼此里面被做的。

Now – what I have not mentioned yet – is how exactly each other’s mind consciousness system information will be transferred through the tubes, into your own ‘inner circles’ into the ‘section containment placement’ B2 of the ‘I Mind System Design Structure’. This is done as follows:
From within the ‘centre point’ of B2 – literal ‘tentacles’ stretch which ‘connect’ to all ‘inner circle structures’ – so, the moment your friends’ entire ‘mind consciousness system’s downloaded and duplicated liquefied information’ is absorbed within and through the tubes of your ‘inner circles’ ‘connecting’ to the ‘inner circles’ of your friend straight into your ‘inner circles’ – the downloaded, absorbed liquefied information is transferred straight into the ‘tentacles’ ‘connecting’ the ‘inner circles’ with the ‘section containment’ B2’s ‘centre point’ – transferred through the ‘tentacle magnetic frequency threads’ and transferred straight into the ‘section containment’ B2 – the moment the transfer is complete – the ‘inner circle locks down’ for the remainder of your life experience. The moment the ‘download transfer’ of each other mind consciousness systems is complete – the ‘tubes’ of the ‘inner circles’ will extract and return to it’s ‘original source’ within and as your own ‘inner circle’: And this is the moment the ‘lock in’ take place which remains so within you for the remainder of your life experience.
现在——我还没有提到的事物——是,彼此的心智意识系统信息,真确如何将通过管子被转移,进入你自己的“内圈”进入“我心智意识系统设计结构”的“部分隔间区域配置”B2。这是按如下被做的:
从B2的“中心点”里面——实际的“触手”伸出,即“连接”到所有的“内圈结构”——因此,这个片刻,你朋友的整个“心智意识系统的下载和复制的液态信息”被吸收在里面并通过你的“内圈”的管子“连接”到你的朋友的“内圈”,直接进入你的“内圈”——下载、被吸收的液态信息,被直接转移到“触手”将“内圈”与“部分隔间区域”B2的“中心点”“连接”——转移通过“触手磁频率线”,并直接转移到“部分隔间区域”B2——这个片刻,这个转移是完全的——为了你的生活体验的余下岁月,“内圈下锁”。这个片刻,彼此的心智意识系统的“下载转移”是完全的——“内圈”的“管子”将提取并回到它的“原始来源”在里面并等如你自己的“内圈”:而这正是“锁定”发生的片刻,即为你的生活体验的余下岁月,保持如此在你里面。

Realise also that your friend’s entire mind consciousness system downloaded, absorbed liquefied information also remains within and as the ‘inner circle and also the tentacle threads that ‘stretch from within the centre point of B2 to the ‘inner circles’ – so it’s literal ‘vein network’ within which your ‘friends’ ‘mind consciousness systems’ downloaded and duplicated liquefied information exist within and as. Now intimacy starts to ‘develop’ and also trust – because of the ‘lock-in’ and ‘complete download’ of each other’s mind consciousness systems’ within your section containments as B2.
And here is how the ‘I Mind System Design’ of the mind consciousness system – ‘design and develop and manifest’ ‘intimacy and trust’ separate from you – the most ‘important’ ‘aspects’ of self: Intimacy and Trust – and so you will for the remainder of your life experience define trust and intimacy separate from you within and as ‘relationships’ – both friendship and partnership relationships – to remain within and as separation with you for the remainder of your life experience: Not living self intimacy and not living self trust as you as the expression of you as who you are. Self intimacy also equals Self Honesty – this is also then ‘starting point manifestation reason’ – why human beings find it ‘impossible’ to be absolutely brutal self honesty with themselves – because no human being has actually lived and experienced self intimacy as self honesty together with self trust – the ‘foundation support of self as self’ –the reason why human beings’ nature of themselves are what is today – where no trust or intimacy and honesty exist – only separation, deceit and self deception.
也要认识到,你朋友的整个心智意识系统下载、被吸收的液态信息,也保持在里面并等如“内圈”,而且触角线从B2的中心点里面伸出到达“内圈”——因此,它是实际的“静脉网络”,在其里面,你“朋友的心智意识系统”的下载和复制的液态信息存在于里面并等如。现在,亲密、以及信赖开始“发展”——因为彼此的心智意识系统的“锁定”和“完全下载”在你的部分隔间区域等如B2里面。
而在这里是,心智意识系统的“我心智系统设计”如何——“设计并发展并实化”“亲密和信赖”与你分离——自己的最“重要的”“方面”:亲密和信赖——而因此,你将为了你的生活体验的余下岁月,定义信赖和亲密与你分离在里面并等如“关系”——友伴和伴侣关系两者——去保持在里面并等如与你的分离为了你的生活体验的余下岁月:不是活自我亲密和不是活自我信赖等如你等如你的表达等如你所是者/你是谁。自我亲密也等于自我诚实——然后,这也是“起始点体现的原因”——为什么人类存有发现,不可能对他们自己绝对残酷的自我诚实——因为,没有人类存有实际上已经活并体验自我亲密等如自我诚实连同自我信赖——“自己的基础支持等如自己”——这就是为什么人类存有的他们自己的本质正如今天所是(的样子) 的原因——在那里,没有信赖或亲密和诚实存在——只有分离、欺骗和自我欺骗。

Now – as you continue with your life experience ‘friends come and go’ – yet from this moment of the establishment of your First Friendship Relationship – all your ‘friendship relationships’ – will consist of the ‘essence’ of that which your First Friendship Relationship consists of, which is done as follows:
Now – within and as B2, exists your ‘First Friends’ entire mind consciousness system design as ‘who your friend is and will be’ within the system as a system. B2’s ‘magnetic frequency signature thread’ runs within and as the ‘magnetic frequency thread’ of the ‘I Mind System Design’ which ‘runs through and also connect to’ the centre antenna point of your mind consciousness system. Within the ‘magnetic frequency solid metallic ball’ which exists as the ‘centre antenna point’ of the mind consciousness system – through which the I Mind System Design’s ‘magnetic frequency thread’ run – B2’s ‘magnetic frequency signature thread’s essence’ also exists. And B2’s ‘magnetic frequency signature thread’s essence’ consists of the ‘essence of your First Friends’ Mind Consciousness System Design’.
现在——当你继续你的生活体验“朋友们来来往往”时——然而,从这个你的第一个友伴关系的建立的片刻——所有你的“友伴关系”——将由那即是你的第一个友伴关系组成的“本质”所组成,即按如下被做:
现在——在里面并等如B2,存在你的“第一个朋友”的整个心智意识系统设计等如“你的朋友所是和将是”在系统里面等如一个系统。B2的“磁频率标识线”运行在里面并等如“我心智系统设计”的“磁频率线”,即“贯穿而且连接到”你的心智意识系统的中心天线点。在“磁频率固体金属球”里面,即存在为心智意识系统的“中心天线点”——通过其,我心智系统设计的“磁频率线”运行——B2的“磁频率标识线的本质”也存在。而B2的“磁频率标识线的本质”由“你的第一个朋友的心智意识系统设计的本质”组成。

So, B2’s ‘magnetic frequency essence’ exist within and as the ‘centre antenna point’ of the mind consciousness system – which poses as a ‘signal frequency’ – thus B2 has it’s own ‘antenna’ within the ‘centre antenna point’ of the mind consciousness system – which gives off what is referred to as a ‘signal of attraction’. So literally – there are ‘electromagnetic sound waves’ of B2’s ‘antennae connection’ within and as the ‘centre antennae point’ of the mind consciousness system (as B2’s ‘magnetic frequency signature thread’ runs within the ‘I Mind System Design’s’ magnetic frequency thread which in turn runs through the ‘centre antennae point’ of the mind consciousness system) – that is ‘given off’ – and with this ‘electromagnetic sound waves’ ‘connect to a ‘similar / exact same’ ‘electro magnetic sound wave’ given off by another beings’ mind consciousness system’s ‘centre antenna point’ – and the two of you will ‘like each other very much’ / ‘communicate easily’ and be ‘attracted to each other’ – but from a ‘friendship perspective’ – though this is also the way ‘partnership relationships’ ‘ignite’ – through the ‘electro-magnetic sound wave’ that is given off from within your centre antenna point of the mind consciousness system by B2 as well as from the other beings’ ‘centre antenna point’ of their mind consciousness system’.
因此,B2的“磁频率本质”存在于里面并等如心智意识系统的“中心天线点”——即伪装成一个“信号频率”——因此,B2拥有它自己的“天线”在心智意识系统的“中心天线点”里面——即,发出被称为一个“吸引的信号”的东西。因此,实际上——有B2的“天线连接”的“电磁声波”在里面并等如心智意识系统的“中心天线点”(因为,B2的“磁频率标识线”运行在“我心智系统设计”的磁频率线里面,即反过来贯穿心智意识系统的“中心天线点”)——被“发出”——而随着这个“电磁声波”“连接到”一个“相似/完全相同”的“电磁声波”,经由另一个存有的心智意识系统的“中心天线点”发出——而你们两个,将“非常喜欢彼此”/“容易交流”,而且是“相互吸引”——但是,从一个“友情的视角”来看——虽然这也是“伴侣关系”“点燃”的方式——通过“电磁声波”,从你的心智意识系统的中心天线点里面经由B2、也从另一个存有的他们的心智意识系统的“中心天线点”,被发出。

Realise that this ‘electromagnetic sound wave frequency’ that is ‘given off’ consists of your ‘First Friends’ Mind System Essence’ – so your ‘friends to be after that particular First Friend’ – will have the exact same mind consciousness system essence as that of your ‘First Friend’ – so your friends’ that come and goes ‘mind consciousness system design essence’ is exactly the same/similar in nature as that of the being with whom you designed your First Friendship Relationship within and as the ‘I Mind System Design’ of the mind consciousness system.
Alright – next we will continue with the ‘equation design’: D2 = C2+B1 of the ‘I Mind System Design’ of the mind consciousness system within and as you as the First Sexual Relationship manifestation and design.
要认识到,这个被“发出”的“电磁声波频率”,由你的“第一个朋友的心智系统本质”所组成——因此,你的“是/成为那个特定的第一个朋友之后的朋友们”——将拥有完全相同的心智意识系统本质等如那个属于你的“第一个朋友”的——因此,你的来来往往的朋友们的“心智意识系统设计本质”,本质上是完全相同/相似等如那个与其在一起你设计你的第一个友伴关系在里面并等如心智意识系统的“我心智系统设计”的存有的(“心智意识系统设计本质”)。
好的——下一篇我们将继续“等式设计”:心智意识系统的“我心智系统设计”的D2 = C2+B1在里面并等如你等如第一个性关系实化体和设计。

C2+B1 where C2 = The Father Mind System and B1 = The First Friendship Relationship
(Male’s first ‘partner relationship’, the partner will always represent his mother.)
男性“我心智系统设计”:
C1+B2 在那里C1 = 母亲心智系统 而B2 = 第一个性关系。
C2+B1 在那里C2 = 父亲心智系统 而 B1 = 第一个友伴关系。
(男性的第一个“伴侣关系”,伴侣将总是代表他的母亲。)

So – with regards to males: B1 and B2’s ‘section containments’ ‘differ’ from that of the Female’s ‘I Mind System Design’ section containments (yet the ‘inner circle and outer circle as cylinder tube within a cylinder tube’ remain exactly the same – the ‘inner circle’ as the First Friendship Relationship activation and the ‘outer circle’ as the First Sexual Relationship activation) because Male’s B1 ‘section containment’ exist as the ‘First Friendship Relationship’ as B1 is ‘connected to’ C2 which exist as the Father Mind System – so, the Male’s First Friendship Relationship will be founded and based upon that of his Father – thus, the ‘magnetic frequency signature colour’ of B1 would be red and contain the essence of the Father Mind System as B1’s ‘foundation’ upon which B1 will be ‘designed and manifested as the First Friendship Relationship. As well as the ‘inner circles’ as ‘cylinder tubes’ consisting of the essence of B1 – thus, the ‘pin tips’ of ‘magnetic frequency’ within and upon the rim alignments of the ‘inner circles’ as ‘antennas’ will ‘search’ for it’s ‘connection relationship’ within another human being – in ‘relationship with’ the male’s Father Mind System design essence which exist within the ‘pin tips’ as ‘magnetic frequency’ of the ‘inner circles’ of connected to B1 as the First Friendship Relationship section containment.
Alright – next we will continue with the ‘equation design’: D2 = C2+B1 of the ‘I Mind System Design’ of the mind consciousness system within and as you as the First Sexual Relationship manifestation and design.
因此——关于男性:B1和B2的“部分隔间区域”“不同”于那个女性的“我心智系统设计”部分隔间区域(然而,“内圈和外圈等如圆柱管在一个圆柱管里面”保持完全相同——“内圈”等如第一个友伴关系激活,而“外圈”等如第一个性关系激活),因为男性的B1“部分隔间区域”存在为“第一个友伴关系”等如B1被“连接到”C2,即作为父亲心智系统而存在——因此,男性的第一个友伴关系,将被发现和以那个他的父亲的(关系)为基础——因此,B1的“磁频率标识颜色”将是红色,并且包含父亲心智系统的本质等如B1的“基础”,在其之上,B1将被“设计和实化”为第一个友伴关系。同样地,“内圈”等如“圆柱管”由B1的本质组成——因此,“磁频率”的“插针尖端”在里面并在“内圈”的边缘校准之上等如“天线”,将“搜寻”它的“连接关系”在另一个人类存有里面——在与男性的父亲心智系统设计本质的“关系”中,即存在于“插针尖端”里面等如连接到B1的“内圈”的“磁频率”等如第一个友伴关系部分隔间区域。
好的——下一篇我们将继续“等式设计”:心智意识系统的“我心智系统设计”的D2 = C2+B1在里面并等如你等如第一个性关系的实化和设计。
高洪0221

帖子 高洪0221 »

Veno - The Design of the Mind System – Part 3
维诺—心智系统的设计—第3部分

原文链接:http://desteni.org/index.php/desteni-ma ... tem-part-3

Veno – The Design of the Mind System = The Design of the World System – Part 3
Date : 05/12/2007
维诺-心智系统的设计=世界系统的设计——第3部分
由维诺通过跨次元门户抄录
日期:2007年12月5日

D2 = C2+B1 Design Construction: First Sexual Relationship
(NOTE: Here I am still continuing with example of the Female I Mind System Design)
(NOTE: For Part Three – again refer to the ‘sketches’ within Part 1 as this will assist in ‘seeing the structure’ of the words I type)
Here – the ‘First Friendship Relationship Design’ within and as the ‘section containment’ B2, ‘forms the platform foundation’ for the Design of the First Sexual Relationship to be manifested accordingly within ‘section containment’ B1 – along with the ‘section containment’ C2 consisting of the ‘downloaded liquefied information of the Father Mind System’ also forming a ‘platform foundation’ within and as B1.
D2 = C2+B1 设计结构:第一个性关系
(注意:在这里,我仍然继续女性的我心智系统设计的例子)
(注意:对于第三部分来说——再次参阅在第1部分里面的“示意图”,因为这个将帮助“看见”这个字词我类型的“构造”)
在这里——“第一个友伴关系设计”在里面并等如“部分隔间区域”B2,“形成平台基础”,为了第一个性关系的设计被相应地显现/显化在“部分隔间区域”B1里面——连同“部分隔间区域”C2,由“父亲心智系统的下载液态信息”组成,也形成一个“平台基础”在里面并等如B1。

See:
D2 is the connection thread for C2 and B1 – C2 (along with C1, together the second unconscious mind placement), as I have mentioned before, is ‘designed and manifested’ before B1 and B2 as C1 and C2 ‘form the platform foundation’ for B1 and B2. So, with regards to B1: C2 forms the ‘platform foundation’ within B1 for the preparation of the First Sexual Relationship Design, because of the connection thread D2 ‘connecting’ C2 and B1 together – thus, the ‘essence of the downloaded liquefied information of the Father Mind System’ exists within B2 also. Then also the essence of the ‘First Friend’ liquefied downloaded information exists within B1 – as B1 and B2 together form the second subconscious mind placement of the I Mind System Design.
看看:
D2是C2和B1的连接线——C2(连同C1,与第二个无意识心智配置一起),正如我之前已经提及的,在B1和B2之前被“设计和显现/显化” 等如C1和C2为B1和B2“形成平台基础”。因此,关于B1:C2形成“平台基础”在B1里面,为了第一个性关系设计的准备,因为连接线D2把C2和B1“连接”在一起——因此,“父亲心智系统的下载液态信息的本质”也存在于B2里面。然后同样,“第一个朋友”的液态下载信息的本质存在于B1里面——等如B1和B2一起形成我心智系统设计的第二个潜意识心智配置。

So, now that your ‘centre antenna point’ of the mind consciousness system is ‘transmitting’ a ‘electro-magnetic sound wave frequency’ consisting of the magnetic frequency thread signature of B2 which contain the essence of your ‘First Friends’ mind system downloaded information – to ‘connect’ to another human being as mind consciousness system with the exact same ‘electro-magnetic sound wave frequency’ which will be similar / exactly the same in nature as that of your ‘First Friends’ mind system design existing within and as the B2 ‘section containment’ of the ‘I Mind System Design’ – ‘attracting human beings in your world as ‘friends’ according to your ‘First Friends’ mind consciousness system design essence within and as the B2 section containment of the I Mind System Design.
因此,现在,你的心智意识系统的“中心天线点”正在“传送”一个“电磁声波频率”,由B2的磁频率线标识组成,即包含你的“第一个朋友”的心智系统下载信息的本质——去“连接”到另一个人类存有等如心智意识系统有着完全一样的“电磁声波频率”,即本质上将相似/完全一样等如那个属于你的“第一个朋友”的心智系统设计 存在于里面并等如 “我心智系统设计”的B2“部分隔间区域”——依据你的“第一个朋友”的心智意识系统设计本质在里面并等如我心智系统设计的B2部分隔间区域,在你的世界里吸引人类存有作为“朋友”。

Now – this particular ‘electro-magnetic sound wave frequency transmission’ to ‘connect’ to and ‘attract’ particular human beings with specific ‘electro-magnetic sound wave frequency transmissions’ ‘play a part / role’ within the ‘attraction’ of the being with regards to the experience of your First Sexual Relationship.
The ‘definition’ of the First Sexual Relationship – is the first human being you have had sex with – the actual ‘relationship’ is irrelevant because the ‘relationship itself’ is ‘based and founded’ on the ‘First Friendship Relationship’ principle – the only ‘difference’ is the ‘add-on’ of sex – and of course the ‘different’ ‘emotional/feeling’ attraction towards the particular being within you – which is actually your mind consciousness system ‘I Mind System Design’ along with your ‘mind consciousness system’, ‘directing you’ to have sex – ‘guiding you with the desire to have sex’ – because the ‘relationship in itself is an illusion’ – because the primary reason for such a particular experience / event is SEX.
现在——这个特定的“电磁声波频率传送”去“连接”到并“吸引”有着特定“电磁声波频率传送”的特定的人类存有,“扮演角色/发挥作用”在这个存有的“吸引”里面,关于你的第一个性关系的体验。
第一个性关系的“定义”——是,你已经与其发生性关系的第一个人类存有——实际的“关系”是不相干的,因为“关系本身”“立足于并基于”“第一个友伴关系”原则——唯一的“不同”是性的“附加”——和当然,朝向这个特定存有的“不同”的“情绪/感觉”吸引力在你里面——即,实际上是你的心智意识系统“我心智系统设计”连同你的“心智意识系统”,“指导你”去发生性行为——“引导你有性交的欲望”——因为“关系在它自身当中是一个幻觉”——因为为了这样一个特定体验/事件的主要原因,是性。

Understand that there is not a ‘specific timing’ with regards to the First Sexual Relationship design and manifestation within B1 and the First Friendship Relationship design and manifestation within B2.
The ‘magnetic frequency signature thread of B1’ also consists of the ‘need that require fulfillment’ to establish and design and manifest itself – though, this ‘need that require fulfillment’ is designed with regards to the ‘desire to have sex’ – whereas B2’s ‘magnetic frequency signature’ consists of the ‘need that require fulfillment’ of the ‘desire to trust someone / be intimate with someone within a ‘friendship relationship establishment’ – which also becomes the foundation of the ‘sexual relationship establishment’ with another human being as the ‘sexual relationship’ is still a relationship – with an add-on as SEX.
要认识到,关于第一个性关系设计和显现/显化在B1里面,和第一个友伴关系设计和显现/显化在B2里面,没有一个“特定时间”。
“B1的磁频率标识线”也由“要求满足的需要”组成,去建立和设计并显现/显化它自身——虽然,这个“要求满足的需要”被设计关于“渴望性交”——然而,B2的“磁频率标识”,由“渴望信赖某人/与某人亲密”的“要求满足的需要”组成 在一个“友伴关系建立”里面——即,也成为“性关系建立”的基础,与另一个人类存有在一起等如“性关系”,仍然是一种关系——带有一个附加等如性。

First let me explain the entire ‘set up’ within and as which B1 is structured within the human physical body as the mind consciousness system:
As with B2 – ‘tentacles’ stretch from within the ‘centre point’ of B1 (the tentacles are of the ‘magnetic frequency signature’ as that which B1 consists of as the ‘essence of the Father Mind System downloaded information’ because of C2 forming the ‘foundation’ of B1) which connect to all ‘outer circular cylinder tubes’ designed upon, from without, the ‘I Mind System Design’s’ foundation placement (Refer to Sketches in Part Two) within and as and along the skeleton structure of your human physical body established upon the mind consciousness systems’ platform foundation. Thus – the ‘outer cylinder tube’ exists and consists of the ‘frequency signature colour red’ as the ‘frequency signature colour red’ of the ‘section containment’ B1. The ‘outer circle’ as ‘cylinder tube’ connected to B1 (through the tentacle connections) consisting of B1’s ‘magnetic frequency signature’ – consists of the ‘essence of the Father’s Mind System downloaded information’ – and the ‘pin tips’ of ‘magnetic frequency’ within and as and upon the rim of the outer circle of B1 exist as the ‘need that require fulfillment’ as the experience within you as the ‘desire for sex’ (as I have mentioned – B1 is not ‘completed’ in it’s design and manifestation and therefore everything of B1, ‘connected’ to and as B1 consists of the ‘need that require fulfillment’). And the ‘pin tips’ of ‘magnetic frequency’ also consists of the ‘magnetic frequency signature B1’ of the essence of the Father Mind System downloaded information – so – it’s ‘searching and looking’ for it’s ‘relationship fulfillment connection’- which will also be within another human being – where the other human beings’ ‘outer circle’ will represent the exact same ‘relationship essence’ as the ‘essence of your Father Mind System’ existing within and as your ‘outer circle’ as ‘cylinder tube’.
首先,让我说明这整个“配置”在里面并等如 即B1被构成在人类物质身体里面等如心智意识系统:
正如B2——“触手”从B1的“中心点”里面伸出(触手具有“磁频率标识”的性质等如那 即B1组成为“父亲心智系统下载信息的本质”,因为C2形成B1的“基础”),即连接到所有的“外圈圆柱管”设计在之上、从外面,“我心智系统设计”的基础配置(参考第2部分的示意图)在里面并等如 并沿着你的人类物质身体的骨架构造,建立在心智意识系统的平台基础之上。因此——“外圆柱管”存在并由“频率标识颜色红色”组成,等如“部分隔间区域”B1的“频率标识颜色红色”。“外圈”等如“圆柱管”连接到B1(通过触手连接),由B1的“磁频率标识”组成——包含“父亲心智系统下载信息的本质”——而“磁频率”的“插针尖端”在里面并等如并在B1的外圈的边缘,作为“要求满足的需要”而存在 等如体验在你里面等如“渴望性”(正如我已经提到的——B1在它的设计和显现/显化之中是不“完整的”,而因此,B1的每样事物,“连接”到并等如B1,由“要求满足的需要”而组成)。而“磁频率”的“插针尖端”也由父亲心智系统下载信息的本质的“磁频率标识B1”组成——因此——它在“搜寻和寻找”它的“关系满足连接”——即,也将在另一个人类存有里面——在那里,另一个人类存有的“外圈”将代表完全相同的“关系本质”等如“你的父亲心智系统的本质”存在于里面并等如你的“外圈”如同“圆柱管”。

THEN ALSO – B1’s ‘magnetic frequency thread’ within the ‘magnetic frequency thread’ of the ‘I Mind System Design’ also stretch into the ‘centre antenna point’ of the mind consciousness system (as the I Mind System Design’s magnetic frequency thread runs within and through the centre antenna point of the mind consciousness system) and straight into the ‘right section of the first subconscious mind placement of the mind consciousness system’. What I mean by this is that the ‘I Mind Systems’’ ‘magnetic frequency thread’ which contain the magnetic frequency signature thread of B1 – also permeate and infiltrate the ‘right section’ of the first subconscious mind placement.
然后,同样——B1的“磁频率线”在“我心智系统设计”的“磁频率线”里面,也延伸到心智意识系统的“中心天线点”(如同我心智系统设计的磁频率线运行在里面并通过心智意识系统的中心天线点),并且直接进入“心智意识系统的第一个潜意识配置的右边部分”。我的意思是,“我心智系统”的“磁频率线”即包含B1的磁频率标识线——也散布并渗入第一个潜意识心智配置的“右边部分”。

As I have mentioned within the Mind Consciousness Structural Resonance documents: The right section of the Female’s first subconscious mind of the mind consciousness system within and as the ‘box-like structure’ remains ‘dormant / inactive’ until the moment another human being exists within her presence which represents all the ‘information’ ‘dormant/inactive’ within the right section of the first subconscious mind placement of the mind consciousness system – thus moment, the right section activate – and the ‘relationship within and of her mind consciousness system is complete’ which then manifest as an ‘experience of a relationship’ with the other human being. This section that I explained within the Mind Consciousness Structural Resonance documents is ‘important’ to take into consideration.
正如在《心智意识结构化共鸣》文档里面我已经提及的:心智意识系统的女性的第一个潜意识心智的右边部分在里面并等如“盒状结构”维持“休眠/不活跃的”,直到这个片刻另一个人类存有存在于她的呈在里面,即代表所有的“信息”“休眠/不活跃”在心智意识系统的第一个潜意识心智配置的右边部分里面——这样的片刻,右边部分激活——而“关系在里面并属于她的心智意识系统是完整的”,即,然后显现为一个与另一个人类存有的“一个关系的体验”。这个部分我在《心智意识结构化共鸣》文档里面说明了,是“重要的”要考虑到的。

Whereas with males – the B2 ‘section containments’’ ‘magnetic frequency signature thread’ of the First Friendship Relationship essence within the ‘I Mind system Design’s’ ‘magnetic frequency thread’ (which run through the ‘centre antennae point’ of the mind consciousness system into the first subconscious mind placement) will infiltrate and permeate the ‘dormant/inactive’ left section of the male’s first subconscious mind placement – and it will be the ‘left section’ that ‘activate’ when a being is ‘attracted into his world’ through the ‘transmission’ signal within his centre antennae point of his mind consciousness system through B1’s ‘magnetic frequency signal’ existent within and as the ‘centre antennae point’ – and this particular being ‘presents’ all of that which exists within the ‘left section’ of the subconscious mind that is ‘dormant/inactive’. (The ‘transmission signal will be explained as we continue)
然而,对于男性——第一个友伴关系本质的B2“部分隔间区域”的“磁频率标识线”在“我心智系统设计”的“磁频率线”里面(即,贯穿心智意识系统的“中心天线点”到第一个潜意识心智配置),将渗透并散布在男性的第一个潜意识心智配置的“休眠/不活跃的”左边部分——而它将是“左边部分”,当一个存有被“吸引进入他的世界”时“激活”,通过“传送”信号在他的心智意识系统的他的中心天线点里面,通过B1的“磁频率信号”存在于里面并等如“中心天线点”——而这个特定的存有“呈现”了所有那一切存在于潜意识心智的“左边部分”里面、是“休眠/不活跃的”东西。(当我们继续时,“传送”信号将被说明。)

Then also – another specific ‘tentacle’ stretch from within the ‘centre point’ of the section containment B1 as follows: A specific ‘tentacle magnetic frequency thread’ from within the centre point of the section containment B1 – ‘connect’ at a specific point within your vagina and with male’s ‘connect’ to the ‘tip’ of your penis – so when ‘penetration occurs’ – these two particular tips ‘connect as one’ – the purpose hereof will be explained as we continue.
Right – so here above is explained the ‘set up structure’ of B1 within the I Mind System Design and also the mind consciousness system.
然后,而且——另一个特定的“触手”从部分隔间区域B1的“中心点”里面延伸,如下:一个特定的“触手磁频率线”从部分隔间区域B1的中心点里面——“连接”到一个特定点在你的阴道里面,而对于男性,“连接到”你的阴茎的“尖端”——因此,当“穿透发生”时——那两个特定的尖端“连接成为一个”——关于此点的目的,当我们继续时将说明。
好的——因此,在这里,上文说明了B1的“建立构造”在我心智系统设计以及心智意识系统里面。

With males – it would be the B2 ‘section containments’ ‘magnetic frequency signature thread’ ‘connecting to’ the ‘outer circles’ as cylinder tubes with threads stretching from the ‘centre point’ of the B2 section containment. Together with the ‘pin tips’ of the ‘outer circles’ of ‘magnetic frequency’ consisting of the ‘essence’ of the male’s ‘Mother Mind System’ – ‘searching’ for it’s ‘relationship connection’ within another human being to ‘design and manifest’ the First Sexual Relationship within and as B2 – together with the ‘need that require fulfillment’ existing within and as the entire ‘B2 structure set-up’ of the male’s I Mind System Design. Then also the ‘one other specific thread’ from within B2’s ‘centre point’ stretching to the tip of the male’s penis.
对于男性——它将是B2“部分隔间区域”的“磁频率标识线”“连接到”“外圈”等如圆柱管,伴有线从B2部分隔间区域的“中心点”中延伸。连同“磁频率”的“外圈”的“插针尖端”组成了男性的“母亲心智系统”的“本质”——“搜寻”它的“关系连接”在另一个人类存有里面,去“设计并显现/显化”第一个性关系在里面并等如B2——连同“要求满足的需要”存在于里面并等如男性的我心智系统设计的整个“B2构造设置”。然后,还有“另外一根特定的线”从B2的“中心点”里面延伸到男性的阴茎的尖端。

Now, let’s continue in expounding on the specific design and manifestation of the B1 ‘section containment’ of the I Mind System Design:
Now the question with regards to what I explained within the Mind Consciousness Structural Resonance system – is how exactly the ‘right section’ of the first subconscious mind placement (or left section within Males first subconscious mind placement) ‘activate’ exactly? Here’s how it works:
现在,让我们继续阐述 我心智系统设计的B1“部分隔间区域”的特定设计和显现/显化:
现在,关于我所说明的在心智意识结构化共鸣系统里面的内容,问题——是,第一个潜意识心智配置的“右边部分”(或左边部分在男性的第一个潜意识心智配置里面)真确如何刚好“激活”?在这里是它如何运作的:

Now – you’re within the presence of another human being, while you’re within this being’s presence – certain specific ‘emotional/feeling’ reactions as ‘sexual attraction’ occurs within you – of course you’re not completely ‘aware’ it’s ‘sexual attraction’, all you’re aware of is that: ‘I am very much attracted to this being’ – as a ‘desire to become physically close consume the entirety of you’ which happens when the first subconscious mind placement ‘left/right’ section ‘activate’ within and as your first subconscious mind placement: Left activation = Male / Right activation = Female. And this particular activation is done as follows:
现在——你在另一个人类存有的呈在里面,当你在这个存有的呈在里面的时候——某些特定的“情绪/感觉”反应如同“性吸引力”发生在你里面——当然,你并不完全“觉察”它是“性吸引力”,所有你觉察到的东西是:“我非常被这个存有所吸引”——如同一个“想要变得身体上地亲近消耗全部的你”,即,当第一个潜意识心智配置“左边/右边”部分“激活”在里面并等如你的第一个潜意识心智配置时发生:左边激活=男性/右边激活=女性。而这个特定的激活按如下被做:

(Continuing with Female ‘I Mind System Design’ example)
So: First comes the ‘connection’ – which is done through the ‘centre antennae point’ of your mind consciousness system ‘transmitting’ the signal consisting of the ‘electromagnetic sound wave frequencies’ – the sound wave frequencies consisting of the essence of the B2 ‘section containment’ which consist of the First Friendship Relationship design essence. This is how the ‘I Mind System Design’ together with the Mind Consciousness System within and as you – lure specific human beings of specific mind consciousness systems within and as your world, within and as the participation in the presence of you during your life experience as a system within a system as this world.
(继续女性的“我心智系统设计”实例)
因此:首先来到“连接”——即通过你的心智意识系统的“中心天线点”“传送”信号组成了“电磁声波频率” 被做——声波频率组成B2“部分隔间区域”的本质,即组成了第一个友伴关系设计本质。这正是“我心智系统设计”如何连同心智意识系统在里面并等如你——吸引特定心智意识系统的特定人类存有在里面并等如你的世界、在里面并等如参与进你的呈在,在你的生活体验期间作为一个系统在一个系统里面等如这个世界。

Now because of this ‘transmission’ – you ‘lure’ specific human beings within your presence (based on the First Friendship Relationship Design within and as the I Mind System Design of you), yet your ‘First Sexual Relationship’ activation with a specific particular human being occurs as follows:
If this particular human being’s (you have attracted / lured into your presence) ‘outer rimmed circles’ as ‘cylinder tubes’ ‘exist and consist of’ the exact same / similar ‘relationship essence’ which matches that of your ‘outer circles’ as ‘cylinder tubes’ which contain the ‘essence of your Father’s Mind System’ – the ‘right’ section of the Female’s first subconscious mind placement will activate. Now – even though this activation occur – the ‘tubes of the outer circles’ will not yet stretch out into the other human beings’ ‘outer circle alignment rims’ (as I have indicated how this occur within the First Friendship Relationship design and manifestation) – this will only happen when the following occur:
现在,因为这个“传送”——你“诱惑”特定的人类存有在你的呈在里面(立基于第一个友伴关系设计在里面并等如你的我心智系统设计),然而,随着一个特别特定的人类存有的出现,你的“第一个性关系”激活,如下:
如果这个特定的人类存有的(你已经吸引/诱惑进入你的呈在)“外边缘圈”等如“圆柱管”“存在并组成”完全相同/相似的“关系本质”,即匹配那属于你的“外圈”等如“圆柱管”,即包含“你父亲的心智系统的本质”——女性的第一个潜意识心智配置的“右边”部分,将激活。现在——即使这个激活发生了——“外圈的管子”将仍然没有延伸出去到另一个人类存有的“外圈校准边缘”(正如我已经指出的,这个如何发生在第一个友伴关系设计和显现/显化里面)——这个将只有当如下情形出现时才发生:

The ‘stretching out of all the ‘outer circle’s’ tubes’ within you of you, into the other human being will only occur when both your ‘centre antenna points’ of the ‘mind consciousness system’ ‘connect’ – which will then activate the ‘tubes of the outer circles’ to stretch out into one another’s ‘outer circle’ alignments’ – because this will present the certainty of a ‘sexual relationship’ / ‘sexual penetration’ – to activate the ‘section containment’ B1 as the First Sexual Relationship design and manifestation.
“所有的‘外圈的管子’的延伸出去”在你里面属于你,进入另一个人类存有,将只有当你们的“心智意识系统”的“中心天线点”“连接”时才出现——即,将然后激活“外圈的管子”去延伸出去进入彼此的“外圈的校准”——因为,这将呈现一个“性关系”/“性穿透”的确定性——去激活“部分隔间区域”B1等如第一个性关系设计和显现/显化。

Understand that ‘Relationship’ here with regards to the First Sexual Relationship design and manifestation – is the ‘relationship’ that manifests in a moment between two human beings’ I Mind System Designs’ in ‘designing and manifesting’ the First Sexual Relationship ‘containment section’ – so, whether ‘sex’ is experienced the first ‘time’ in a ‘relationship’ / ‘one night stand’ – the exact same occurs – the ‘relationship’ principle / ‘one night stand’ principle with regards to who you experienced sex with for the first time is irrelevant – what is relevant is the ‘sexual experience’ – your first ‘penetration’ experience.
要认识到,“关系”在这里,关于第一个性关系设计和显现/显化——是显现/显化在一个片刻中在两个人类存有的我心智系统设计之间的“关系”,以“设计和显现/显化”第一个性关系“隔间区域部分”——因此,无论“性”是否第一“次”在一个“关系”/“一夜情”中被体验——完全相同的事情发生了——“关系”原则/“一夜情”原则,至于你第一次与谁体验性,是不相干的——相关的事情是“性体验”——你的第一次“穿透”体验。

So – let’s here use the example of ‘male/female’ First Sexual Relationship ‘activation connection’:
The Female’s ‘right section’ within the first subconscious mind ‘activated’ due to the ‘pin tips’ as ‘magnetic frequency’ of the ‘outer circles’ ‘recognizing’ the ‘relationship connection’ with the other human beings’ ‘outer circles’ ‘pint tips’ ‘magnetic frequency’ – which matches in ‘relationship connection’ with the essence of the ‘outer circles’ within you as that of the Female’s Father’s Mind System. So, when your ‘outer circles’ as ‘cylinder tubes’ ‘pin tips’ ‘recognize’ the ‘relationship connection’ within another human being – a ‘connection signal’ is sent through the ‘threads of B2’ from within the ‘outer circles’ into the B2 section containment’s ‘centre point’ – straight into the ‘left section’ of the first subconscious mind placement – ‘activating the centre antennae point’ in preparation of ‘first establishing the ‘centre antennae point’ connection – before the ‘procedure’ is able to continue.
因此,让我们在这里使用“男性/女性”的第一个性关系“激活连接”的例子:
女性的“右边部分”在第一个潜意识心智里面“激活”,由于“插针尖端”等如“外圈”的“磁频率”,“识别”与另一个人类存有的“外圈”“插针尖端”“磁频率”的“关系连接”——即,用“外圈”的本质匹配“关系连接”在你里面等如那属于女性的父亲的心智系统。因此,当你的“外圈”等如“圆柱管”“ 插针尖端”“识别”“关系连接”在另一个人类存有里面时——一个“连接信号”被发送通过“B2的线”,从“外圈”里面到B2部分隔间区域的“中心点”——直接进入第一个潜意识心智配置的“左边部分”——“激活中心天线点”在准备“第一次”建立“中心天线点”连接——在“步骤”能够继续之前。

Only when / if the other human being as male’s ‘left section containment’ within his first subconscious mind placement also activate – both your ‘centre antennae points’ of the mind consciousness system – will ‘stretch out like a beam of light’ – connecting with each other’s ‘centre antennae points’ within and of each other’s mind consciousness systems’.
只有当/如果另一个人类存有等如男性的“左边部分隔间区域”在他的第一个潜意识心智配置里面也激活了——你们两个的心智意识系统的“中心天线点”——将“延伸出去好像一束光”——与彼此的“中心天线点”连接在里面并属于彼此的心智意识系统。

When this ‘centre antennae point’ ‘connection’ is made – only then the ‘outer circles’ activate and the ‘tubes’ from within and of the ‘outer circles’ within both of you will stretch out into one another and ‘connect’ within and as each other’s ‘outer circles’ alignment rims, in exactly the same as what occurred within the First Friendship Relationship Design. If the other human being as male’s ‘left section’ of the first subconscious mind placement does not activate, though your does – all that’ll occur is that you’ll have the ‘experiences of attraction’ as certain specific ‘emotions/feelings’ towards this being for a moment ‘because of your ‘left section’ within the first subconscious mind placement activating – but if the ‘connection of the centre antennae point’ is not made – the female’s right section will ‘deactivate’ and ‘prepare’ for the ‘next probability opportunity’ to make the First Sexual Relationship activation connection with another human being. Realise that this will occur – though, there are many other ‘probable opportunities’ with other human beings where the ‘activation connection’ will be more ‘certain, clear and instantaneous’. Because if this does not happen – where the other human beings’ ‘centre antennae point’ activate to ‘connect with yours’ – the ‘desire’ will compound – and the ‘searching’ / ‘need that require fulfillment’ existent within and as B2 – will ‘manifest as an experience of you’ – where you will do ‘whatever it takes’ to ‘attract / lure’ another human being to ‘complete the design and manifestation’ of the First Sexual Relationship within and as section containment B2.
当这个“中心天线点”“连接”被制成时——只有那时,“外圈”激活,而“管子”从里面并属于“外圈”在你们两个里面,将延伸出去进入彼此并“连接”在里面并等如彼此的“外圈”校准边缘,完全一样如同发生在第一个友伴关系设计里面的东西。如果另一个人类存有等如男性的第一个潜意识心智配置的“左边部分”没有激活,虽然你做了——所有那将发生的事情是,你将拥有“吸引的体验”等如某种特定的“情绪/感觉”朝向这个存有一会儿,因为你的“左边部分”在第一个潜意识心智配置里面激活了——但是,如果“中线天线点的连接”没有被做成——女性的右边部分,将“不活动”,并且为“下一个可能的机会”“做好准备”,去制造与另一个人类存有的第一个性关系激活连接。要领悟到,这个将会出现——虽然,有许多与另一个人类存有的其他“可能的机会”,在那里,“激活连接”将更多是“确定、清晰和即时的”。因为,如果这个没有发生——在那里,另一人类存有的“中心天线点”激活去“与你的连接”——“欲望”将加重——而“搜寻”/“要求满足的需要”存在于里面并等如B2——将“显现/显化为一个你的体验”——在那里,你将做“不计代价的事情”去“吸引/诱惑”另一个人类存有,去“完成”第一个性关系的“设计和显现/显化”在里面并等如部分隔间区域B2。

So – in this scenario I am using as example – the ‘connection’ of each other’s ‘centre antennae points’ of each other’s mind consciousness system has been made, through the female’s right section activating and the males left section activating within and as the first subconscious mind placements of the mind consciousness system. And thus activating each other’s ‘outer circles’’ for the ‘tubes within and of the outer circle’s within both the male and female’ to stretch out into one another’s ‘outer circle alignment rims’.
When this is done, the ‘tubes of the outer circles as cylinder tubes’ stretching into one another exactly as I described within the First Friendship Relationship design – the absolute certainty of the First Sexual Relationship Design is ‘signed, sealed and delivered’ (as the saying goes).
因此——在这个情景中,我把它用作为例子——彼此的心智意识系统的彼此的“中心天线点”的“连接”已经被制成,通过女性的右边部分激活、和男性的左边部分激活在里面并等如心智意识系统的第一个潜意识心智配置。而因此,激活了彼此的“外圈”,因为“管子在里面并属于外圈”在男性和女性两者里面,去延伸出去进入彼此的“外圈校准边缘”。
当这个完成时,“外圈的管子等如圆柱管”延伸到彼此,正如我在第一个友伴关系设计里面所描述的——第一个性关系设计的绝对确定性,是“签约、盖印和履行”(常言道)。

So – yet again – this particular male’s entire mind consciousness system design is downloaded through the ‘tubes stretched into the male’s outer rimmed circles’ – straight into the females’ ‘outer circles’ as ‘cylinder tubes’ through the ‘tentacle threads’ of B1 straight into ‘section containment’ B1 – and the exact same occurs within the male as the female’s entire mind consciousness system is downloaded within him. Once the download of each other’s mind consciousness systems’ is complete, in other words, once the male’s mind consciousness system download into the female’s ‘section containment B1’ is complete – the tubes will extract from within the male’s outer circles as cylinder tubes. Though – here – another ‘activation takes place’ which is why I state the certainty of the ‘First Sexual Relationship’ design and manifestation within your ‘I Mind System Design’:
因此——然而再一次——这个特定男性的整个心智意识系统设计,被下载通过“管子延伸到男性的外部边缘圈”——直接进入女性的“外圈”等如“圆柱管”通过B1的“触手线”直接进入“部分隔间区域”B1——而完全相同的事情发生在男性里面,因为女性的整个心智意识系统被下载在他里面。一旦彼此的心智意识系统的下载完成,换言之,一旦男性的心智意识系统下载到女性的“部分隔间区域B1”完成了——管子将从男性的外圈等如圆柱管里面提取。虽然——在这里——另一个“激活发生”,即是,为什么我声明“第一个性关系”设计和显现/显化的确定性在你的“我心智系统设计”里面:

The moment the ‘download transfer’ is complete into ‘section containment’ B1 – a ‘signal activates’ which run through the one other specific ‘tentacle thread’ from within the ‘centre point’ of section containment B1 – ‘the signal’ is sent through the tentacle thread which ‘connect’ at the certain specific point within the female’s vagina – which activate the preparation / events which lead to an inevitable sexual experience with this particular specific human being, because this particular ‘point’ within your vagina – is ‘connected to’ the Sex System within and as you – when this ‘point’ is activated – the ‘desire for sex’ is ignited within you and the entirety of you become consumed to have sex: Which will generate / lead to the inevitable ‘build up’ of a ‘desired sexual experience’.
这个片刻“下载转移”完全进入“部分隔间区域”B1——一个“信号激活”,即贯穿彼此特定的“触手线”从部分隔间区域B1的“中心点”里面——“信号”被发送通过触手线,即“连接”在某个特定点上在女性的阴道里面——即,激活准备/事件,即导向一个与这个特别特定的人类存有必然的性体验,因为这个特定“点”在你的阴道里面——被“连接到”性系统在里面并等如你——当这个“点”被激活——“性欲望”被点燃在你里面,而你的整体变得消耗去发生性行为:即将产生/导致一个“渴望的性体验”的必然的“增强”。

And so both the male and female are ‘driven to have sex’ with each other – which will inevitably occur. Therefore – whether this occurred/occurs with your ‘first sexual relationship partnership with another human being / a ‘one night stand’ – it is irrelevant – the ‘relationship in itself is irrelevant’ – what is relevant, as I have mentioned, is the first sexual experience – to design and manifest the ‘First Sexual Relationship’ design within and as your I Mind System Design.
Now – the ‘lock and load’ has not yet taken place – meaning that the ‘outer circles’ connected to the entire ‘section containment’ of B1 as the entire B1 ‘structure set-up’ – has not yet ‘locked itself’ in to remain so for the remainder of your life experience within and as the I Mind System Design of the mind consciousness system – and the ‘outer circle’ cylinder tubes will still remain open until the sexual penetration has occurred. In other words – the B1 ‘section containment’ as the Design of the First Sexual Relationship within and as the entire ‘structure set-up’ of B1 of the ‘I Mind System Design’ is not yet ‘complete’ – and will only be ‘complete’ the moment ‘penetration’ takes place.
而因此,男性和女性两者被“驱动去”与彼此“发生性行为”——即,将必然地发生。因此——无论这个发生/伴随你的“第一个性关系伴侣”与另一个人类存有发生/一个“一夜情”——它是不相干的——“关系在它自身中不相干”——相关的事情,正如我已提及的,是第一次性体验——去设计并显现/显化“第一个性关系”设计在里面并等如你的我心智系统设计。
现在——“子弹上膛”还没有发生——意思是,“外圈”连接到整个B1的“部分隔间区域”等如整个B1“构造设置”——还没有“锁定它自身”去为你的余下岁月里的生活体验而保持如此在里面并等如心智意识系统的我心智系统设计——而“外圈”圆柱管,将仍然保持打开,直到性穿透已经发生。换言之——B1“部分隔间区域”等如第一个性关系的设计在里面并等如“我心智系统设计”的B1的整个“构造设置”,还没有“完成”——而将仅仅在“穿透”发生的片刻被“完成”。

This is because of the following reason:
‘If by chance’ something would have ‘happened’ to the other human being, in this scenario the male – for instance death – where the being is no more within the female’s world ‘alive within and as a human physical body’ – the male’s mind consciousness system downloaded information within the female’s section containment B1 will literally disperse into the ‘centre antennae point’ of the mind consciousness into the unconscious mind to be ‘released through the female’s uncon¬scious mind into the unconscious minds of other human beings within this world and the First Sexual Relationship ‘connection activation’ will re-emerge to start again.
这是因为如下的原因:
“如果偶然”某些事情,将已经“发生”在另一个人类存有身上,在这种情境里,男性——比如死了——在那里,这个存有不再在女性的世界里面“活在里面并等如一个人类物质身体”——男性的心智意识系统下载信息在女性的部分隔间区域B1里面,将实际上分散于心智意识的“中心天线点”中、(分散)于无意识心智中,被“释放通过”女性的无意识心智,进入另一个人类存有的无意识心智在这个世界里面,而第一个性关系“连接激活”将重新浮现去再次开始。

So – we’re at the moment of ‘final penetration’ as the female’s first sexual experience – the moment the penis penetrate the vagina – this is the moment where the ‘penis tip connection’ ‘connection as one’ with the female’s ‘vagina tip connection’ manifests and infuse. Realise that this very ‘tip point’ within the vagina of the female– is ‘connected to’ (through the one other specific thread from within the ‘centre point’ of B1) ‘section containment B1’ consisting of all this particular male’s mind consciousness system downloaded information – thus, this ‘tip’ of ‘magnetic frequency charge’ is ‘connected’ to the ‘centre point’ of ‘section containment’ B1 and thus consists of the ‘essence of B1’ also. With male’s ‘the tip point’ within and as the penis – is ‘connected’ to ‘section containment’ B2 through the ‘one other specific thread from within the ‘centre point’ of B2 – thus, the ‘magnetic frequency charge’ of the ‘tip point’ within and as the penis consists of the essence of the female’s mind consciousness system which was downloaded into the B2 ‘section containment’ of the male’s I Mind System Design in preparation for the design of the First Sexual Relationship within and as the B2 section containment.
因此——我们在“最终的穿透”的片刻等如女性的第一次性体验——这个片刻,阴茎插入阴道——这是这个片刻,在那里“阴茎尖端连接”与女性的“阴道尖端连接” “连接为一个”显现/显化并灌输。要认识到,这个特定的“尖端点”在女性的阴道里面——被“连接到”(通过另外一根特定的线从B1的“中心点”里面)“部分隔间区域B1”组成所有这个特定的男性的心智意识系统下载信息——因此,这个“磁频率电荷”的“尖端”被“连接到”“部分隔间区域”B1的“中心点”,而因此,也组成“B1的本质”。对于男性,“尖端点”在里面并等如阴茎——被“连接到”“部分隔间区域”B2,通过“另一根特定的线从B2的‘中心点’里面”——因此,“尖端点”的“磁频率电荷”在里面并等如阴茎,组成女性的心智意识系统的本质,即被下载到男性的我心智系统设计的B2“部分隔间区域”,为第一个性关系的设计在里面并等如B2部分隔间区域 做准备。

And in this very moment where the ‘female’s tip point’ within her vagina ‘connect as one’ with the ‘male’s tip point’ within and as the ‘tip of his penis’ – the ‘connection-as-one-signal’ is sent through this particular ‘magnetic frequency signature thread’ from the ‘tip point’ within your vagina, which ‘connect’ to the ‘centre point’ of the ‘section containment’ B1 – straight into the ‘section containment’ B1. And the entire B1 First Sexual Relationship Design is complete – and the entire structure set-up design of B1 within and as the human physical body of the ‘I Mind System Design’ of the mind consciousness system – ‘locks’ and remains so for the remainder of your life experience. The entire B1 ‘set-up structure’ of the ‘I Mind System Design’ – also manifest a ‘vein network’ (as with the B2 ‘set-up structure’ of the First Friendship Relationship design) as this particular male’s entire mind consciousness system downloaded, absorbed and duplicated information remains within and as the B1 ‘section containment’, all the ‘tentacle threads’ of B1, the ‘outer circles’ as ‘cylinder tubes’ ‘connected to and as the B1 section containment’ and as well as within and as the ‘tentacle thread’ connected to the tip of the vagina from within B1 – this is done for the following reason:
而在这个非常时刻中,在那里“女性的尖端点”在她的阴道里面,与“男性的尖端点”“连接为一个”在里面并等如“他的阴茎的尖端”——“连接作为一个信号”被发送通过这个特定的“磁频率标识线”,从“尖端点”在你的阴道里面,即“连接”到“部分隔间区域”B1的“中心点”——直接进入“部分隔间区域”B1。而整个B1第一个性关系设计是完整的——而整个构造设置B1的设计在里面并等如心智意识系统的“我心智系统设计”的人类物质身体——为了余下岁月里的你的生活体验而“锁定”并保持如此。整个B1,“我心智系统设计”的“设置构造”——也显现/显化一个“静脉网络”(正如B2,第一个友伴关系设计的“设置构造”)等如这个特定男性的整个心智意识系统下载、吸收和复制信息保持在里面并等如B1“部分隔间区域”,所有的B1的“触手线”,“外圈”等如“圆柱管”“连接到并等如B1部分隔间区域”,并且也在里面并等如“触手线”,从B1里面连接到阴道的尖端——这个因为如下的原因被做:

Now – your ‘Friendship Relationship’ ‘transmission’ as ‘electromagnetic frequency waves’ to attract certain specific human beings within your world for ‘friendship relationships exist within and as your ‘centre antennae point’ of the mind consciousness system. Though, your ‘Sexual Relationship’ ‘transmission’ exist within the ‘tip point’ of your vagina – as with males – within and as the ‘tip point’ of your penis – as the ‘tip point’ of the penis and the ‘tip point’ within the vagina – exists of the ‘section containment’ B1 (with regards to females) and B2 section containment with regards to males – and serves as an ‘antennae’ to ‘attract’ / ‘lure’ or ‘connect to’ other human beings’ with the exact same ‘mind consciousness system essence’ as that of the first human being you have had sex within your life experience. Thus – the ‘vagina tip point’ ‘transmission’ and the ‘penis tip point transmission’ of the First Sexual Relationship Design of the ‘I Mind System Design’ – exists – to ‘attract human beings within your world you will have sex with’ – realise the ‘relationship’ with the being is irrelevant – the ‘important factor here’ is SEX. The ‘importance of sex’ from the perspective of the mind consciousness system within and as human beings is discussed within the Mind Consciousness Structural Resonance System documents.
现在——你的“友伴关系”“传送”等如“电磁频率波”去吸引某个特定的人类存有在你的世界里面,为了“友伴关系”存在于里面并等如你的心智意识系统的“中心天线点”。虽然,你的“性关系”“传送”存在于你的阴道的“尖端”里面——正如男性——在里面并等如你的阴茎的“尖端”——等如阴茎的“尖端”和在阴道里面的“尖端”——存在属于“部分隔间区域”B1(关于女性)和B2部分隔间区域(关于男性)——并充当一个“天线”去“吸引”/“诱惑”或“连接到”有着完全相同的“心智意识系统本质”的另一个人类存有,等如那属于你已经发生性行为的第一个人类存有在你的生活体验里面。因此——“我心智系统设计”的第一个性关系设计的“阴道尖端点传送”和“阴茎尖端点传送”——存在——去“吸引人类存有在你的世界里面,你将与其发生性行为”——要认识到,与这个存有的“关系”是不相干的——“在这里的重要因素”是性。“性的重要性”,从心智意识系统在里面并等如人类存有的视角来看,在心智意识结构化共鸣系统文档里面被讨论。

And thus human beings – from this moment – all your ‘Sexual Relationships’ (meaning all human beings you have sex with) will be based upon your Father and all your ‘Friendship Relationships’ will be based upon your mother. And so you will continue for the remainder of your life experience here on earth: An exact duplication / copy of your mother and father – living your mother and father’s life combined.
So, in Part Four, I will continue to give further perspective on the following four points with regards to the I Mind System Design:
而因此,人类存有——从这一刻起——所有你的“性关系”(意味着,所有你与其发生性行为的人类存有)将基于你的父亲,而所有你的“友伴关系”将基于你的母亲。而因此,你将继续余下的岁月里你的生活体验在这里在地球上:一个你的母亲和父亲的精确复制/拷贝——活在你的母亲和父亲的生活中。
因此,在第4部分里,在如下关于我心智系统设计的4点上,我将继续给出进一步的视角:
高洪0221

帖子 高洪0221 »

Veno - The Design of the Mind System – Part 4
维诺—心智系统的设计—第4部分

原文链接:http://desteni.org/index.php/desteni-ma ... tem-part-4

Veno – The Design of the Mind System = The Design of the World System – Part 4
Date : 06/12/2007
维诺-心智系统的设计 = 世界系统的设计——第4部分
由维诺通过跨次元门户抄录
日期:2007年12月6日

So, now to ‘cover a few points’ of the I Mind System Design with regards to what happens when:
1. You have not yet had sex before the age of 28 years:
If you had not yet had sex before the age of twenty eight years of age – within the female, her B1 ‘section containment’ will literally ‘shut down’ completely and within the male, his B2 ‘section containment’ will shut down completely.
因此,现在去“覆盖”我心智系统设计的“一些点”, 关于当(如下情形)时发生了什么:
1. 在28岁之前你还没有发生过性行为:
如果你在28岁之前还没有发生过性行为——在女性里面,她的B1“部分隔间区域”,将实际上完全“关闭”,而在男性里面,他的B2“部分隔间区域”将完全关闭。

As will the entire ‘I Mind System Design’ within the male/female ‘shut down’ at the age of twenty eight years – in other words – all the ‘liquefied information’ as that which the ‘section containments’ of the second conscious, subconscious and unconscious mind of the ‘I Mind System Design’ consists of – will ‘download into your first subconscious mind placement’ within the ‘box-like structure’ of the mind consciousness system to manifest within and as the entirety of your human physical body within and as the mind consciousness structural resonance system.
就像整个“我心智系统设计”在男性/女性里面,在28岁“关闭”——换言之——所有的“液态信息”等如那个 “我心智系统设计”组成的第二个显意识、潜意识和无意识的“部分隔间区域”——将“下载到你的第一个潜意识心智配置”在心智意识系统的“盒状结构”里面,去显现/显化在里面并等如你的人类物质身体的整体在里面并等如心智意识结构化共鸣系统。

Thus – whether you had / hadn’t had sex yet – is irrelevant as all human beings’ I Mind System Design’s ‘shut down’ at the age of twenty eight years – the only ‘difference’ is that you’ll have ‘less information’ of other human beings’ mind consciousness systems ‘infusing and manifesting’ within and as your mind consciousness structural resonance system within and as your human physical body as the entirety of you.
因此——无论你有/还没有发生性行为——是不相干的,因为所有人类存有的我心智系统设计的“关闭”在28岁——唯一的“不同”是,你将有其他人类存有的心智意识系统的“较少信息”,“灌输并显现/显化”在里面并等如你的心智意识结构化共鸣系统 在里面并等如你的人类物质身体等如你的整体。

So – the moment the ‘I Mind System Design’s’ section containments’ download is complete into your first subconscious mind placement of the mind consciousness system – the ‘I Mind System Designs’ ‘magnetic frequency thread within and as the entirety of you’ will ‘merge as one’ with the ‘mind consciousness systems’’ centre antenna point ‘magnetic sound frequency’ (the centre antennae point of ‘magnetic sound frequency’ which ‘charge and power’ the entire mind consciousness structural resonance system within and as the entirety of you as your human physical body) and so, all the ‘information transferred into your first subconscious mind placement of the ‘I Mind System Design’’ will immediately be ‘absorbed’ through the ‘mind consciousness systems’’ ‘centre antennae point’ (which consists of the ‘magnetic frequency essence’ of the entire ‘I Mind System Design’ as they are now ‘merged and fused as one’) – and the ‘information of the ‘I Mind System Design’ will infiltrate and permeate within and throughout your entire mind consciousness system structural resonance system within and as your human physical body – to infuse and manifest within and as the entire mind consciousness structural resonance system within and as your human physical body as one.
因此——这个片刻,“我心智系统设计的部分隔间区域”下载是完全的,进入你的心智意识系统的第一个潜意识心智配置——“我心智系统设计”“磁频率线在里面并等如你的整体”将与“心智意识系统”的中心天线点“电磁声频”(“电磁声频”的中心天线点,即“充电并供能”整个心智意识结构化共鸣系统在里面并等如你的整体等如你的人类物质身体)“合并为一”;而因此,所有的“信息转移到你的‘我心智系统设计’的第一个潜意识心智配置”,将立即被“吸收”通过“心智意识系统”的“中心天线点”(即包含整个“我心智系统设计”的“磁频率本质”,因为它们现在被“合并和混合为一”)——而“我心智系统设计”的信息,将渗透并散布在里面并遍及你的整个心智意识系统结构化共鸣系统 在里面并等如你的人类物质身体——去灌输并显现/显化在里面并等如整个心智意识结构化共鸣系统在里面并等如你的人类物资身体等同如一。

And also: When the ‘I Mind System Design’ ‘shut down’ – the moment the entire ‘I Mind System Design’ shuts down after the ‘centre antennae point’ ‘magnetic sound frequency’ and the ‘I Mind System Design’s magnetic frequency’ merge as one and the ‘information’ of the ‘I Mind System Design’ within the first subconscious mind placement is absorbed and transferred to manifest and infuse within and as your entire mind consciousness structural resonance system within and as your human physical body – your ‘newly designed’ ‘centre antennae point’ – ‘solidifies’ the entire ‘box-like structure’ of the mind consciousness system as the first conscious, subconscious and unconscious mind placement and also ‘locks’ the entire ‘infusion’ of the mind consciousness system within and as your human physical body ‘absolutely’.
而且:当“我心智系统设计”“关闭”时——这个片刻,在“中心天线点”“电磁声频”和“我心智系统设计的磁频率”合并为一之后,整个“我心智系统设计”关闭,而“我心智系统设计”的“信息”在第一个潜意识心智配置里面被吸收并转移,去显现/显化并灌输在里面并等如你的整个心智意识结构化共鸣系统在里面并等如你的人类物质身体——你的“新设计的”“中心天线点”——“固化”心智意识系统的整个“盒状结构”等如第一个显意识、潜意识和无意识心智配置,而且“完全地”“锁定”心智意识系统的整个“灌输”在里面并等如你的人类物质身体。

When this ‘solidification occurs’ – the first unconscious mind placement ‘opens a vacuum’ into the unified consciousness field of this world as the unconscious mind is ‘connected to’ and exists as the unified consciousness field as this entire world. This ‘vacuum’ is specific from the perspective that it literally ‘sucks out’ information from within your mind consciousness system every moment you participate in the mind of thoughts/feelin¬gs/emotions/sex.
当这个“固化发生”时——第一个无意识心智配置“打开一个空间”进入这个世界的统一意识场 等如无意识心智,被“连接到”并作为统一意识场等如这整个世界而存在。这个“空间”是特定的,从某个视角来看,实际上它从你的心智意识系统每一个片刻你参与进心智的想法/感觉/情绪/性里面,“吸出”信息。

And so, every moment you participate in the mind – a ‘friction occurs’ – and with this ‘friction’ – the ‘vacuum’ within the unconscious mind literally ‘absorbs through suction’ a ‘section of information’ – transferring it out of you through your unconscious mind into the entire unified consciousness field of this world – to ‘power and charge’ the ‘currency of the world’ – meaning – the ‘way the world works / move’ as it’s designed by all human beings’ as mind consciousness systems.
而因此,每一个你参与进心智的片刻——一个“摩擦发生”——而随着这个“摩擦”——“空间”在无意识心智里面,实际上“通过抽吸吸收”一个“信息的部分”——把它从你身上转移出去通过你的无意识心智进入这个世界的整个统一意识场——去“供能并充电”“当前的世界”——意思是——“这个世界运行/移动的方式”等如它被全体人类存有设计为心智意识系统。

So – the ‘system’ has ‘given to you’ up to the age of twenty eight years, meaning that the ‘system of the world as the unified consciousness field’ provided you with all the necessary designs/relati-onships/experi¬ences/events/in¬formation to design you as a mind consciousness system for the ‘unified consciousness field’s’ own purpose when you turn twenty eight. And when you turn twenty eight – you ‘give back’ to the system of the world as the unified consciousness field that which you have received as ‘who you are and have become as a mind consciousness system’ – and the system of the world ‘takes of you as a mind consciousness system’ slowly but surely ‘bit by bit’, ‘piece by piece’ streams of information as you participate in the mind – until you finally die – so you are literally owned by the unified consciousness field as the entirety of you the moment you turn twenty eight.
因此——“系统”已经“给你”直到28岁,意思是,“世界的系统等如统一意识场”为你提供所有必要的设计/关系/体验/事件/信息,去当你二十八岁的时候,把你设计为一个为了“统一意识场”的自己的目的的心智意识系统。而当你二十八岁时——你“送回”到世界系统等如统一意识场,即你已经接收为“你所是者/你是谁并已经变成为一个心智意识系统”——而当你参与进心智,世界系统缓慢但肯定地“取走你作为一个心智意识系统”“一点一点”、“一片一片”的信息流——直到你最终死亡——因此,这个你二十八岁的片刻,你实际上被统一意识场所拥有等如你的全部。

This ‘lock-down’ that takes place within and as the mind consciousness system – is you as a complete and total ‘integrated and infused’ mind consciousness system within and as the human physical body is ‘satisfactorily complete’ and according to your ‘mind consciousness system design’ which takes ‘actively place’ up to the age of twenty eight – your ‘life experience as a system within a system’ will be experienced by you – meaning that this moment at the age of twenty eight years is the moment you actually start ‘living as a complete successfully designed’ mind consciousness system within and as the unified consciousness field system of this world and ‘actively participate’ as a mind system – ‘powering and charging the movement and momentum of this entire world as all of humanity as the unified consciousness field – where you ‘live for a moment’ and then die – whereas the twenty eight years were but a ‘preparation / design / activation’ stage for the completion of you as a mind consciousness system design within and as the human physical body of and within the system of the world – the moment you’re ‘recognized’ by the system of the world as the ‘unified consciousness field’.
这个“锁定”发生在里面并等如心智意识系统——是你作为一个完全和整个的“整合并灌输”心智意识系统在里面并等如人类物质身体“圆满完成”,并依据你的“心智意识系统设计”,即直到二十八岁取得“主动的位置”——你的“生活体验作为一个系统在一个系统里面”将经由你被体验——意思是,这一刻28岁,是你实际上开始“活如一个完全成功设计的”心智意识系统在里面并等如这个世界的统一意识场域系统的片刻,并且“主动地参与”作为一个心智系统——“供能并充电”这整个世界的运动和动力等如全体人类等如统一意识场——在那里,你“活一会儿”而然后死亡——然而,二十八岁,只是为了你作为一个心智意识系统设计在里面并等如人类物质身体属于并在这个世界的系统里面 的一个“准备/设计/激活”阶段——这个片刻,你被世界的系统“识别”为“统一意识场”。

(NOTE: Within the Part Four section I will be expounding on the ‘lock down and lock in’ of self as a mind consciousness system into the world system as the unified consciousness field and also continue with the reasons why human beings that are born within this world are designed and programmed to live their mother and father’s life experience within this world – existent within the Design of the I Mind System and the Mind Consciousness System within human beings. As this ‘forms part of’ how The Mind System Design = The World System Design and thus, how each and every single human being is responsible for the current status of this world – whether under the age of twenty eight, twenty eight years or over the age of twenty eight years.)
(注意:在第四部分章节1里面,我将阐述自我的“锁定和锁入”等如一个心智意识系统进入世界系统等如统一意识场,并且继续为什么出生在这个世界里面的人类存有,被设计并编程去活他们的母亲和父亲的生活体验在这个世界里面——存在于我心智系统和心智意识系统的设计里面在人类存有里面。因为这个“形成”心智系统设计如何=世界系统设计的“一部分”,而因此,每一个单个的人类存有,对当前这个世界的现状负有责任——无论小于二十八岁,二十八岁或超过二十八岁。)

2. When you were / are still a virgin and your first sexual experience was / will be with another human being who already had sex:
(Example as Male/Female ‘sexual experience’)
(Female example)
When you are a ‘virgin’ meaning that you have not yet had a ‘sex’ with another human being by means of penetration and you ‘attract’ another human being within your world that already had ‘sexual experiences’, the following occur:
2. 当你是/仍然是一个处女,而你的第一次性体验是/将是与另一个已经有性行为的人类存有:
(例子为男性/女性“性体验”)
(女性例子)
当你是一个“处女”时,意味着你还没有凭借穿透与另一个人类存有拥有一次“性交”,而你在你的世界里面“吸引”另一个已经有“性体验”的人类存有,以下情形发生:

Naturally you would ‘attract’ specific human beings within your world according to B2’s ‘magnetic frequency signature thread’ within the ‘centre antennae point’ ‘transmitting’ a specific ‘electromagnetic sound wave frequency’ according to the First Friendship relationship design of ‘section containment’ B2. Now you ‘attract’ a specific particular male within your world that already has his ‘First Sexual Relationship Design’ within his B2 section of his ‘I Mind System Design’ – ‘designed and established’. Here a ‘reverse effect’ of your ‘section containment B1’ activation and design occurs:
当然,你将 “吸引”特定的人类存有在你的世界里面,依据B2的“磁频率标识线” 在“中心天线点”里面,“传送”一个特定的“电磁声波频率”,依据“部分隔间区域”B2的第一个友伴关系设计。现在,你“吸引”一个特定特别的男性在你的世界里面,他已经有了他的“第一个性关系设计”在他的“我心智系统设计”的他的B2部分里面——“设计并创建”。在这里,一个你的“部分隔间区域B1”的“反转效应”激活和设计发生了:

Because the males’ B2 section as the ‘First Sexual Relationship’ is ‘manifested designed and completed’ – his ‘Sexual Relationship’ ‘antennae point transmission signal’ on the tip of his penis is ‘activated’ (and thus also the reason why the female is within his world). So here – his ‘antennae point’ of his B2 ‘section containment’ ‘transmits a signal’ to your ‘point’ existent within your vagina. It is a ‘literal transmission beam’ that ‘come from without of his ‘antennae point’ of his penis, straight into your ‘soon-to-be-activated antennae point’ within your vagina.
因为男性的B2部分等如“第一个性关系”被“显现/显化设计并完成”——他的“性关系”“天线点传送信号”在他的阴茎的顶端上被“激活”(而因此,也是为什么女性在这个世界里面的原因)。因此,在这里——他的B2“部分隔间区域”的他的“天线点”,“传送一个信号”到你的存在于阴道里面的你的“点”。它是一个“实际的传送电子束”来自于他的阴茎的他的“天线点”外面,直接进入你的“即将是/成为激活的天线点”在你的阴道里面。

From here – the moment his ‘transmission beam’ connects to your ‘soon-to-be-activated antennae point’ within your vagina – a ‘signal’ is sent through the ‘tentacle thread’ ‘connecting’ this particular point within your vagina to the ‘centre point’ of and within your (the female’s) B1 ‘section containment’ – straight into the ‘right section’ of your ‘first subconscious mind placement’ of the mind consciousness system which ‘activate’ your ‘centre antennae point’. Your ‘centre antennae point’ will automatically ‘connect’ to this particular male’s ‘centre antennae point’ (because his First Sexual Relationship Design is complete and manifested within his section containment B2) which ‘activate only your tubes’ of the ‘outer circles’ as cylinder tubes to ‘stretch out into his’ – and will accordingly ‘download’ his entire mind consciousness system into your ‘section containment’ B1 – and after this, the exact same occur as what I described above within Part Three: The First Sexual Relationship Design.
从这里——这个片刻,他的“传送电子束”连接到你的“即将是/成为激活的天线点”在你的阴道里面——一个“信号”被发送 通过“触手线”“连接”这个特定点在你的阴道里面 到达“中心点”属于并在你的(女性的)B1“部分隔间区域”里面——直接进入你的心智意识系统的“第一个潜意识心智配置”的“右边部分”,即“激活”你的“中心天线点”。你的“中心天线点”将自动地“连接”到这个特定男性的“中心天线点”(因为他的第一个性关系设计被完成并显现/显化在他的部分隔间区域B2里面),即“仅仅激活你的外圈的管子”等如圆柱管去“延伸到它”——而且将相应地把他的整个心智意识系统“下载”到你的“部分隔间区域”B1——而在这之后,完全相同的事情发生如同我在上述第三部分里面所描述的:第一个性关系设计。

(Male example)
So, with regards to males that are virgins whose ‘first sexual experience’ was with a woman who had sex before – the exact same ‘line of events’ within your B2 ‘section containment’ as First Sexual Relationship design and manifestation occurs.
(男性的例子)
因此,关于那些是处男的男性,他们的“第一次性体验”是与一个之前有过性行为的女性——完全相同的“事件线”在你的B2“部分隔间区域”里面等如第一个性关系设计和显现/显化 发生。

You ‘attract the female’ into your world through your B1 ‘magnetic frequency signature thread’ within the ‘centre antennae point’ ‘transmitting’ a specific ‘electromagnetic sound wave frequency’ according to the First Friendship Relationship design of ‘section containment’ B1. Now you ‘attract’ a specific particular female within your world that already has her ‘First Sexual Relationship Design’ within her B1 section of her ‘I Mind System Design’ – ‘designed and established’ – and so she attracts you into her world through her ‘antennae point’ within her vagina. So – her ‘antennae point’ within her vagina of her already ‘activated and designed’ First Sexual Relationship’ within her ‘section containment B1’ – ‘transmits a beam’ which ‘connects’ to your ‘soon-to-be-activated antennae point’ on the tip of your penis – a ‘signal’ is sent through the ‘tentacle thread’ ‘connecting’ this particular point on the tip of your penis to the ‘centre point’ of and within your (the male’s) B2 ‘section containment’ – straight into the ‘left section’ of your ‘first subconscious mind placement’ of the mind consciousness system which ‘activate’ your ‘centre antennae point’. Your ‘centre antennae point’ will automatically ‘connect’ to this particular female’s ‘centre antennae point’ (because her First Sexual Relationship Design is complete and manifested within her section containment B1) which ‘activate only your tubes’ of the ‘outer circles’ as cylinder tubes to ‘stretch out into her ‘outer circle alignment rims’ – and will accordingly ‘download’ her entire mind consciousness system into your ‘section containment’ B2 – and after this, the exact same occur as what I described above within Part Three: The First Sexual Relationship Design.
你“吸引女性”进入你的世界,通过你的B1“磁频率标识线”在“中心天线点”里面,“传送”一个特定的“电磁声波频率”,依据“部分隔间区域”B1的第一个友伴关系设计。现在,你“吸引”一个特定特别的女性在你的世界里面,即已经拥有她的“第一个性关系设计”在她的B1部分里面属于她的“我心智系统设计”——“设计并创建”——而因此,她吸引你进入她的世界通过她的“天线点”在她的阴道里面。因此——她的“天线点”在她的阴道里面 属于她已经“激活并设计”了“第一个性关系”在她的“部分隔间区域B1”里面——“传送一个电子束”,即“连接”到你的“即将是/成为被激活的天线点”在你的阴茎顶端——一个“信号”被发送通过“触手线”把这个特定点在你的阴茎顶端上,“连接”到你的“中心点” 属于并在你的(男性的)B2“部分隔间区域”里面——直接进入你的心智意识系统的“第一个潜意识心智配置”的“左边部分”,即“激活”你的“中心天线点”。你的“中心天线点”,将自动地“连接”到这个特定女性的“中心天线点”(因为她的第一个性关系设计,被完成并显现/显化在她的部分隔间区域B1里面),即“仅仅激活你的外圈的管子”等如圆柱管,去“伸展”到她的“外圈校准边缘”——而且,将相应地把她的整个心智意识系统“下载”到你的“部分隔间区域”B2——而在这之后,完全相同的事情发生,正如我在上面在第三部分里面所描述的:第一个性关系设计。

3. Gay ‘relationships’ where you as a male only had ‘sexual experiences’ with males and not yet penetrated a female:
Within the Mind Consciousness Structural Resonance documents – I explained how males that are ‘defined as being gay’ – their ‘right section’ of their first subconscious mind placement becomes ‘dormant/inactive’ – thus, because their ‘right section’ is dormant/inactive – they will accordingly ‘attract male’s into their world’ to ‘activate’ the ‘dormant/inactive’ ‘right section’ within their first subconscious mind placement.
So – now obviously the question is: All ‘males that are defined as gay, their ‘right section’ within their first subconscious mind placement is ‘dormant / ‘inactive’ – so, how this ‘activation’ occur within male’s that are defined as being gay, is as follows:
3. 同性恋“关系”,在那里你作为一个男性,仅仅与男性拥有“性体验”,而还没有穿透一个女性:
在心智意识结构化共鸣文档里面——我说明了,被“定义为是同性恋”的男性如何——他们的“右边部分”属于他们的第一个潜意识心智配置变得“休眠/不活跃”——因此,因为他们的“右边部分”是休眠/不活跃的——他们将相应地“吸引男性进入他们的世界”去“激活”“休眠/不活跃”的“右边部分”在他们的第一个潜意识心智配置里面。
因此——现在,显然问题是:所有“被定义为同性恋的男性”,他们的“右边部分”在他们的第一个潜意识心智配置里面,是“休眠/不活跃的”——因此,这个“激活”如何发生在被定义为是同性恋的男性里面,是如下:

So – human beings that are defined as gay – their I Mind System Design is that of a Female – so, the Female ‘I Mind System Design’ exist in men that are gay as are their mind consciousness system design also ‘designed as a female’s mind consciousness system’ because of their ‘right section’ within the first subconscious mind placement being ‘dormant/inactive’ (with males that are not defined as gay – their ‘right section’ within their first subconscious mind is activated and it is their left section within their first subconscious mind placement that is ‘dormant/inac¬tive’). Thus – with regards to human beings that are defined as gay – their ‘Friendship Relationships’ will be ‘based and founded’ on their mother and their ‘Sexual /Partnership Relationships’ will be ‘based and founded’ on their father.
因此——被定义为同性恋的人类存有——他们的我心智系统设计是那个属于一个女性的——因此,女性的“我心智系统设计”存在于是同性恋的男性之中,等如是他们的心智意识系统设计,也“设计为一个女性的心智意识系统”,因为他们的“右边部分”在第一个潜意识心智配置里面,是“休眠/不活跃的”(对于那些没有被定义为同性恋的男性——他们的“右边部分”在他们的第一个潜意识心智里面被激活,而正是他们的左边部分在他们的第一个潜意识心智配置里面是“休眠/不活跃的”)。因此——关于被定义为同性恋的人类存有——他们的“友伴关系”将“立基于并建立”在他们的母亲身上,而他们的“性/伴侣关系”将“立基于并建立”在他们的父亲身上。

So, gays have the Female I Mind System Design within them which consists of the following equation:
Female ‘I Mind System Design’:
C1+B2 where C1=The Mother Mind System and B2 = The First Friendship Relationship.
C2+B1 where C2=The Father Mind System and B1 = The First Sexual Relationship
因此,同性恋拥有女性的我心智系统设计在他们里面,即由如下的等式组成:
女性的“我心智系统设计”:
C1+B2 在那里C1=母亲心智系统,而B2=第一个友伴关系。
C2+B1 在那里C2=父亲心智系统,而B1=第一个性关系。

So – with regards to male’s that are defined as being gay, the following occurs:
As I have explained – within male’s that are defined as being gay – their I Mind System Design as well as their mind consciousness system is ‘designed’ according to that of a Female. Thus – their ‘centre antenna point’, as with Females, consists of the B2 section containment’s ‘magnetic frequency signature thread’ ‘transmitting’ a specific ‘electromagnetic sound wave frequency’ according to the First Friendship Relationship design of ‘section containment’ B2. Now he ‘attracts’ a specific particular male within his world – though here is what happens with two men that are defined as being gay within this world with regards to their First Sexual Relationship manifestation:
因此,至于被定义为是同性恋的男性,就会发生如下情形:
正如我已经说明的——在被定义为是同性恋的男性里面——他们的我心智系统设计和他们的心智意识系统,被依据那个属于一个女性的被设计。因此——他们的“中心天线点”,与女性一样,包含B2部分隔间区域的“磁频率标识线”,依据“部分隔间区域”B2的第一个友伴关系设计,“传送”一个特定的“电磁声波频率”。现在,他“吸引”一个特定特别的男性在他的世界里面——虽然,在这里发生在被定义为是同性恋在这个世界里面的两个男性身上的事情是,关于他们的第一个性关系显现/显化:

Now – realise because there exists a Female I Mind System Design and mind consciousness system design within a ‘male physical structured form’ – ‘a specific frequency signature friction signal’ exists within and of the entirety of such human beings because:
See, the I Mind System Design and mind consciousness system develop together with the human physical body within a mother’s womb – so, if the human physical body develop as ‘male’ – the Male I Mind System Design and mind consciousness system will activate according to the ‘design structure of the human physical body’ – ‘dependant on the penis formation’ and if the body develop as ‘female’ – the Female I Mind System Design and mind consciousness system will activate according to the ‘design structure of the human physical body’ – ‘dependant on the vagina formation’.
现在——要领悟到,因为有一个女性的我心智系统设计和心智意识系统设计存在于一个“男性物质/身体结构形态”里面——“一个特定频率标识摩擦信号”存在于里面并属于这样的人类存有的整体,因为:
看看,我心智系统设计和心智意识系统,连同人类物质身体在母亲的子宫里面发育——因此,如果人类物质身体发育为“男性”——男性的我心智系统设计和心智意识系统,将依据“人类物质身体的设计结构”激活——“依赖于阴茎构造”,而如果身体发育为“女性”——女性的我心智系统设计和心智意识系统,将依据“人类物质身体的设计结构”激活——“依赖于阴道构造”。

So – what then occurs within males/females that ‘experience themselves as gay/lesbian defined is the following:
It is a literal – ‘friction alignment’ that occurs in the following way:
See – interdimensional being’s were ‘integrated’ into human physical bodies whether male/female – so, you might actually in this moment be a ‘female interdimensional expression’ manifested within and as a male’s human physical body experiencing yourself as a male according to the I Mind System Design and Mind Consciousness System Design within you according to the physical structure of your human physical body having a penis. This usually did / does not make a ‘difference’ – as whether you were ‘female’/‘male’ expression integrated into the mother’s womb within the human physical body and mind consciousness system and I Mind System Design – the I Mind System Design and mind consciousness system would accordingly ‘develop/activate’ according to the ‘structure formation’ of the human physical body equated to the ‘penis/vagina’ formation – as to prepare the design of the I Mind System and mind consciousness system according to female/male design thereof based on the structural formation of the penis or vagina. Yet – occasionally an ‘interdimensional shift’ would occur when for instance a ‘female expression’ would be integrated into a human physical body ‘developing into a male human physical body’ and the I Mind System and mind consciousness system would ‘develop/activate’ according to the ‘interdimensional beings’ expression integrating instead of the ‘structural design formation’ of the human physical body having a penis. Thus – the being would be born within and as a male human physical body – yet, their I Mind System and mind consciousness system would be designed and developed according to that of a Female’s I Mind System Design and mind consciousness system. And because of this – there exists a specific ‘frequency signature friction signal’ within and as them which is ‘given off’ within and as their ‘centre antennae point’ of their mind consciousness system which is ‘important’ to take into consideration as we continue.
因此——然后,发生在“体验他们自己等如同性恋/女同性恋的定义”的男性/女性里面的事情,是如下情形:
这是一个实际的——以如下方式发生的“摩擦校准”:
看看——跨维度存有被“整合”到人类物质身体,无论男性/女性——因此,实际上,你或许在这一刻是一个“女性的跨维度表达”显现/显化在里面并等如一个男性的人类物质身体,依据我心智系统设计和心智意识系统设计在你里面,依据你的人类物质身体拥有阴茎的物质结构,体验你自己为一个男性。通常这没有造成“影响”——因为,无论你是“女性”/“男性”的表达融入母亲的子宫在人类物质身体和心智意识系统和我心智系统设计里面——我心智系统设计和心智意识系统,将依据人类物质身体的“结构形成”等同于“阴茎/阴道”构造,相应地“发展/激活”——等如去准备我心智系统和心智意识系统的设计,依据女性/男性设计,由此以阴茎和阴道的结构形成为基础。然而——偶尔,一个“跨维度转移”将发生,当,例如一个“女性的表达”将被融入一个人类物质身体“发展成为一个男性的人类物质身体”,而我心智系统和心智意识系统,将依据“跨维度存有”的表达整合,而不是拥有一个阴茎的人类物质身体的“结构设计形态”“发展/激活”。因此——这个存有将出生于里面并等如一个男性的人类物质身体——然而,他们的我心智系统和心智意识系统,将依据那个属于一个女性的我心智系统设计和心智意识系统,而被设计和发展。而因为这个——那儿存在一个特定的“频率标识摩擦信号”在里面并等如他们,即被“发出”在里面并等如他们的“中心天线点”属于他们的心智意识系统,即当我们继续,这是“重要的”要考虑到(的事物)。

Continuing with what occurs within a male that is defined as being gay: Now this male ‘attracted and lured’ another specific male ‘into his world’ through the ‘electro-magnetic sound wave frequency transmission’ – because both the males consists of Female I Mind System Designs and mind consciousness systems’ where both their ‘right sections’ of their first subconscious mind placements are ‘dormant/inactive’ – their ‘centre antennae points’ of their mind consciousness systems’ immediately ‘connect’ – but this particular ‘centre antennae point’ connection is different than what I have mentioned before from the perspective that it ‘connects immediately’ based upon the specific ‘frequency signature friction signal’ that is transmitted within and through their ‘centre antennae points’ – because they’re both male’s in physical form structure – yet female within and as their I Mind System and mind consciousness system designs.
继续什么事情发生在一个被定义为是同性恋的男性里面:现在,这个男性通过“电磁声波频率传送”,“吸引并诱惑”另一个特定的男性“进入他的世界”——因为,两个男性都由女性的我心智系统设计和心智意识系统组成,在那里,他们两者的“右边部分”属于他们的第一个潜意识心智配置是“休眠/不活跃”的——他们的心智意识系统的他们的“中心天线点”,立刻“连接”——但是,这个特别的“中心天线点”连接,与我之前提及过的不同, 从某个视角来看,它“立刻连接”立基于特定的“频率标识摩擦信号”,被传送在里面并通过他们的“中心天线点”——因为,他们两个都是男性处于物质/身体形态结构中——然而,女性在里面并等如他们的我心智系统和心智意识系统设计。

Here – the moment when their ‘centre antennae points’ ‘connect’ through a ‘frequency beam’ – their entire B1 section containment ‘set-up structure’ ‘activate’ (the entire B1 ‘set-up structure’ as I have described within the Female’s I Mind System Design within Part Three). This B1 ‘set-up structure’ activation occurs through the ‘frequency signature friction signal’ within this male’s ‘centre antennae point’ – connecting to another male’s ‘frequency signature friction signal’ which is exactly the same in nature as both are male’s in physical structured form with Female I Mind System and mind consciousness system designs. Now the ‘right section’ within both the Male’s first subconscious mind placement will ‘activate’ through their ‘centre antennae point’ connections – but, their ‘outer circle’ tubes will only ‘stretch out into one another’ – when the ‘pin tips’ as ‘antennae’s’ within and as and upon the ‘outer circles’ as cylinder tubes ‘connect’ in ‘relationship compatibility’ with the other male’s ‘outer circle’ as cylinder tubes ‘pin tip’ antennae’s, which is done in the following way:
在这里——这个片刻,当他们的“中心天线点”通过一个“频率电子束”而“连接”时——他们的整个B1部分隔间区域“设置结构”“激活”(整个B1“设置结构”,正如我已经在第三部分里面在女性的我心智系统设计里面所描述的)。这个B1“设置结构”激活发生通过“频率标识摩擦信号”在这个男性的“中心天线点”里面——连接到另一个男性的“频率标识摩擦信号”,即本质上完全相同,因为两个人在物质结构形态中都是男性 带有女性的我心智系统和心智意识系统设计。现在,“右边部分”在两个男性的第一个潜意识心智配置里面,将通过他们的“中心天线点”连接而“激活”——但是,他们的“外圈”管,将仅仅“伸展到彼此内”——当“针尖顶端”等如“天线”在里面并等如并在“外圈”等如圆柱管之上,与另一个男性的“外圈”等如圆柱管“针尖顶端”天线,“连接”入“关系兼容性”时,即按如下的方式被完成:

Because the B1 ‘set-up structure’ of this male’s I Mind System Design – exists and is connected to the ‘dormant/inactive’ ‘right section’ of the first subconscious mind – and also consists of the male’s Father’s Mind System Essence, because B1 is connected to C2 where C2 consists of the male’s Father Mind System downloaded liquefied information which forms the foundation essence of B1 ‘section containment’. Thus, the ‘outer circles’ as cylinder tubes as well as the ‘pin tips’ ‘magnetic frequency’ as antenna’s also consists of the male’s Father Mind System essence ‘searching’ for it’s ‘relationship connection’ within another male with the exact same/similar essence as that of this male’s ‘Father Mind System essence.
因为,这个男性的我心智系统设计的B1“设置构造”——存在并被连接到“休眠/不活跃”的“第一个潜意识心智”的“右边部分”——而且,由男性的父亲的心智系统本质组成,因为B1被连接到C2,在那里,C2由男性的父亲心智系统下载液态信息组成,即形成B1“部分隔间区域”的基础本质。因此,“外圈”等如圆柱管和“针尖顶端”“磁频率”等如天线,也由男性的父亲心智系统本质组成,在带有完全相同/相似本质等如那属于这个男性的父亲心智系统本质 的另一个男性里面,“搜寻”它的“关系连接”。

So when the ‘right section’ of both male’s first subconscious mind placements activate through the ‘centre antennae point’ connection – the ‘pin tips’ which consists of the male’s Father Mind System essence – (realise that this also happens within the other male – where his ‘pin tips’ as antennae’s of his ‘outer circles’ also consists of his Father’s Mind System downloaded information essence) thus – within both male’s – both their ‘outer circles’ ‘antennae pin tips’ of magnetic frequency essence of their Father’s Mind System will ‘activate’ (the moment their centre antennae points connect) – and if their ‘frequency essence’ of Father Mind Systems ‘match in relationship’ as ‘similar/exact’ (scanned by their ‘outer circles’’ ‘antenna pin tips’ of ‘magnetic frequency’ of B1 section containment) – their tubes’ within and as their outer circles will stretch out into other another’s outer circle alignment rims to proceed with the download into one another’s entire mind consciousness systems.
因此,当两个男性的第一个潜意识心智配置的“右边部分”通过“中心天线点”连接 激活时——“针尖顶端”,即由男性的父亲心智系统本质组成——(要认识到,这也发生在另一个男性里面——在那里,他的“针尖顶端”等如他的“外圈”的“天线”也由他的父亲的心智系统下载信息本质组成)因此——在两个男性里面——他们的父亲的心智系统的磁频率本质的他们两者的“外圈”“天线针尖顶端”,将“激活”(这个片刻,他们的中心天线点连接)——而如果他们的父亲心智系统的“频率本质”,“匹配入关系”等如“相似/相同”(由他们的B1部分隔间区域的“磁频率”的“外圈”“天线针尖顶端”扫描)——他们的管子在里面并等如他们的外圈,将伸展到其他另一个的外圈校准边缘,去推进下载到彼此的整个心智意识系统。

Though – with regards to the situation of ‘gay relationships’ – the ‘penis doesn’t penetrate a vagina’ – though – the moment each other’s mind consciousness systems’ is successfully downloaded into one another – their ‘penis tip’ antennae points – ‘connected to their B1 section containment’ through the one specific tentacle thread – will ‘activate accordingly’ but for the purpose to ‘drive sexual desire with another male’ – which is then the reason why they’ll ‘continue in having a relationship’ – BUT – their B1 section containment will never actually ‘lock in’ / ‘lock down’ – but as along as they are in relationship – their B1 section containment will consists of each other’s mind consciousness systems – though the moment when a ‘break up’ occurs – each other’s mind consciousness system will be transferred into their unconsciousness mind – out into the unconscious mind of other human beings within this world. Then – this exact same process will resume all over again with the next ‘candidate’ to experience a ‘gay relationship with’.
So – even though their I Mind System Design is Female – their ‘connection antennae point’ for the First Sexual Relationship is still within and as the tip of their penis.
虽然——关于“同性恋关系”的现状——“阴茎没有穿透一个阴道”——虽然——这个片刻,彼此的心智意识系统,成功地下载到彼此之中——他们的“阴茎尖端”天线点——“连接到他们的B1部分隔间区域”,通过那一个特定的触手线——将“相应地激活”,但是,为了要“驱动与另一个男性的性欲望”的目的——即是,然后,为什么他们将“继续以拥有一个关系”的原因——但是——他们的B1部分隔间区域,将从未实际上“锁定”/“锁住”——但是,只要他们处于关系中——他们的B1部分隔间区域,将由彼此的心智意识系统组成——虽然这个片刻,当一个“分手”发生时——彼此的心智意识系统,将被转移到他们的无意识心智——出去进入在这个世界里面的另一个人类存有的无意识心智。然后——这个完全相同的过程将随着下一个“候选人”去体验一个“与其的同性恋关系”而再一次重新开始。
因此——即使他们的我心智系统设计是女性的——他们的为了第一个性关系的“连接天线点”,仍然在里面并等如他们的阴茎的顶端。

Lesbian ‘relationships’ where you as a female only had ‘sexual experiences’ with females and not yet penetration by a male:
With regards to ‘lesbians’ the opposite occurs as with ‘gays’:
Within ‘females defined as lesbians’ – their ‘left section’ within their subconscious mind placement is ‘dormant/inactive’ whereas their ‘right section’ within their first subconscious mind placement of the mind consciousness system is ‘active’ (within females as that are not defined as lesbian – their ‘left section’ is activate and their right section within their first subconscious placement of the mind consciousness system is dormant/inactive). Within females defined as lesbians – their ‘centre antenna points’ also ‘transmit’ a specific ‘frequency signature friction signal’ because their physical human body is structurally designed as a female – yet their I Mind System and mind consciousness system is designed and manifested according to that of a Male I Mind System Design and mind consciousness system manifestation.
女同性恋“关系”,在那里,你作为一个女性仅仅与女性有“性体验”,而还没有被一个男性穿透:
关于“女同性恋”正好与“男同性恋”的情况相反:
在“被定义为女同性恋的女性”里面——她们的“左边部分”在她们的潜意识心智配置里面,是“休眠/不活跃的”,然而,她们的“右边部分”在她们的心智意识系统的第一个潜意识心智配置里面,是“活跃的”(在如同那些没有被定义为女同性恋的女性里面——她们的“左边部分”激活,而她们的右边部分在她们的心智意识系统的第一个潜意识配置里面,是休眠/不活跃的)。在被定义为女同性恋的女性里面——她们的“中心天线点”也“传送”一个特定的“频率标识摩擦信号”,因为她们的物质人类身体在结构上被设计为一个女性——然而,她们的我心智系统和心智意识系统,依据那个属于一个男性的我心智系统设计和心智意识系统显现/显化而被设计并显现/显化。

So, lesbians have the Male I Mind System Design within them which consists of the following equation:
因此,女同性恋拥有男性的我心智系统设计在她们里面,即由如下的等式组成:
男性的“我心智系统设计”:
C1+B2 在那里,C1 = 母亲心智系统,而B2 =第一个性关系。
C2+B1 在那里,C2 = 父亲心智系统,而B1 =第一个友伴关系。

Thus – they were ‘interdimensional male expressions’ manifested within and as a human physical body within a mother’s womb along with the mind consciousness system and I Mind System design – when an ‘interdimensional shift occurred’. So, instead of the I Mind System Design and mind consciousness system activating and developing according to the ‘‘structural design formation’ of the human physical body having a vagina – the I Mind System and mind consciousness system would ‘develop/activate’ according to the ‘interdimensional beings’ expression integrating. Thus – the being would be born within and as a female human physical body – yet, their I Mind System and mind consciousness system would be designed and developed according to that of a Male’s I Mind System Design and mind consciousness system. And because of this – there exists a specific ‘frequency signature friction signal’ within and as such females defined as ‘lesbians’ which is ‘given off’ within and as and by their ‘centre antennae point’ of their mind consciousness system – exactly as within human beings’ defined as gay. Yet also – this ‘frequency friction signal’ differ in gays and lesbians from the perspective that if it’s Male human physical structure with a Female I Mind System Design and mind consciousness system – the ‘friction signal’ will have a particular frequency as within gays and if it’s Female human physical structure with a Male I Mind System Design and mind consciousness system – the ‘friction signal’ will have a particular frequency as within lesbians.
因此——她们是“跨维度的男性表达”显现/显化在里面并等如一个人类物质身体在母亲的子宫里面 连同心智意识系统和我心智系统设计一起——当一个“跨维度的转移发生”时。因此,而不是我心智系统设计和心智意识系统,依据人类物质身体拥有一个阴道的“结构设计构造”而激活并发展——我心智系统和心智意识系统,将依据“跨维度存有”的表达整合而“发展/激活”。因此——存有,将出生在里面并等如一个女性的人类物质身体——然而,她们的我心智系统和心智意识系统,将依据那个属于一个男性的我心智系统设计和心智意识系统,被设计并发展。而因为这个——存在有一个特定的“频率标识摩擦信号”在里面并等如这样的被定义为“女同性恋”的女性,即被“发出”在里面并等如并经由她们的心智意识系统的她们的“中心天线点”——真确如同在被定义为男同性恋的人类存有里面一样。然而,而且——这个“频率摩擦信号”在男同性恋和女同性恋方面存在不同,从这个视角来看,如果这是男性的人类物质/身体构造带有一个女性的我心智系统设计和心智意识系统——“摩擦信号”将有一个特别的频率 如同在男同性恋里面的一样,而如果她是女性的人类物质/身体构造带有一个男性的我心智系统设计和心智意识系统——“摩擦信号”将有一个特别的频率如同在女同性恋里面的。

This occurs within a female that is defined as being lesbian is the following:
This female ‘attracts and lures’ another specific female ‘into her world’ through the ‘electro-magnetic sound wave frequency transmission’ within her ‘centre antennae point’ consisting of the ‘magnetic frequency signature thread’ of B1 section containment – already designed and manifested as her First Friendship Relationship.
这个发生在一个被定义为是女同性恋的女性里面的情况,如下:
这个女性“吸引并诱惑”另一个特定的女性“进入她的世界”通过“电磁声波频率传送”在她的“中心天线点”里面, 由B1部分隔间区域的“磁频率标识线”组成——已经设计并显现/显化为她的第一个友伴关系。

Because both the females consists of the Male I Mind System Design’s and mind consciousness systems’ where both their ‘left section’ of their first subconscious mind placement is ‘dormant/inactive’ – their ‘centre antennae points’ of their mind consciousness systems’ immediately ‘connect’ – exactly as within the ‘gay centre antenna point connection’ – the two female’s ‘centre antenna points’ ‘connects immediately’ based upon the specific ‘frequency signature friction signal’ that is transmitted within and through their centre antennae points – because they’re both female’s in physical form structure – yet Male within and as their I Mind System and mind consciousness system designs, thus both their ‘left sections’ of their first subconscious mind placement is ‘dormant/inactive’.
因为两个女性都由男性的我心智系统设计和心智意识系统组成,在那里,她们的第一个潜意识心智配置的她们两个的“左边部分”,是“休眠/不活跃的”——她们的心智意识系统的她们的“中心天线点”立刻“连接”——真确如同在“男同性恋中心天线点连接”里面一样——两个女性的“中心天线点”“立刻连接”,以特定的“频率标识摩擦信号”为基础,被传送到里面并通过她们的中心天线点——因为,她们两个都是女性处于物质/身体形态结构中——然而,男性在里面并等如她们的我心智系统和心智意识系统设计,因此,她们的第一个潜意识心智配置的她们的“左边部分”是“休眠/不活跃的”。

The moment when their ‘centre antennae points’ ‘connect’ through a ‘frequency beam’ – their entire B2 ‘section containment’ ‘set-up structure’ ‘activate’ (the entire B2 ‘set-up structure’ as I have described within the Male’s I Mind System Design within Part Three). This B2 ‘set-up structure’ activation occurs through the ‘frequency friction signal’ within this female’s ‘centre antennae point’ – connecting to another female’s ‘frequency friction signal’ which is exactly the same in nature as both are female’s in physical structured form with Male I Mind System and mind consciousness system designs. Now the ‘left section’ within both the female’s first subconscious mind placement will ‘activate’ through their ‘centre antennae point’ connections – but, their ‘outer circle’ tubes will only ‘stretch out into one another’ – when the ‘pin tips’ ‘antennae point’ within and as and upon the ‘outer circles’ as cylinder tubes ‘connect’ in ‘relationship compatibility’ with the other female’s ‘outer circle’ as cylinder tubes ‘pin tip’ antennae’s, which is done in the following way:
这个片刻,当她们的“中心天线点”“连接”通过一个“频率电子束”时——她们的整个B2“部分隔间区域”“设置结构”“激活”(整个B2“设置结构”,正如我已经在第三部分里面 在男性的我心智系统设计里面所描述的)。这个B2“设置结构”激活发生通过“频率摩擦信号”在这个女性的“中心天线点”里面——连接到另一个女性的“频率摩擦信号”,即本质上完全相同 等如两个都是女性处于物质/身体结构形态中带有男性的我心智系统和心智意识系统设计。现在,“左边部分”在两个女性的第一个显意识心智配置里面,将通过她们的“中心天线点”连接而“激活”——但是,她们的“外圈”管将仅仅“延伸到彼此”——当“针尖顶端”“天线点”在里面并等如并在“外圈”等如圆柱管之上,与另一个女性的“外圈”等如圆柱管“针尖顶端”天线,“连接”入“关系兼容性”时,即以如下方式被完成:

Because the B2 ‘set up structure’ of this female’s Male I Mind System Design – exists and is connected to the ‘dormant/inactive’ ‘left section’ of the first subconscious mind – and also consists of the female’s Mother Mind System Essence, because B2 is connected to C1 where C1 consists of the female’s Mother Mind System downloaded liquefied information which forms the foundation essence of the B2 ‘section containment’. Thus, the ‘outer circles’ as cylinder tubes as well as the ‘pin tips’ ‘magnetic frequency’ as antenna’s also consists of the female’s Mother Mind System essence ‘searching’ for it’s ‘relationship connection’ within another female with the exact same/similar essence as that of this female’s ‘Mother Mind System essence’.
因为,这个女性的男性我心智系统设计的B2“设置结构”——存在并被连接到“休眠/不活跃”的第一个潜意识心智的“左边部分”——而且,由女性的母亲心智系统本质组成,因为B2被连接到C1,在那里,C1由女性的母亲心智系统下载液态信息组成,即形成B2“部分隔间区域”的基础本质。因此,“外圈”等如圆柱管和“针尖顶端”“磁频率”等如天线,也由女性的母亲心智系统本质组成,在另一个带有完全相同/相似的本质 等如那个属于这个女性的“母亲心智系统本质”的女性里面,“搜寻”它的“关系连接”。

So when the ‘left section’ of both female’s first subconscious mind placements activate through the ‘centre antennae point’ connection – the ‘pin tips’ which consists of the female’s Mother Mind System essence – (realise that this also happens within the other female – where her ‘pin tips’ as antennae’s of her ‘outer circles’ also consists of her Mother’s Mind System downloaded information essence) thus – within both female’s – both their ‘outer circles’ ‘antennae pin tips’ of magnetic frequency essence of their Mother’s Mind System will ‘activate’ (the moment their centre antennae points connect) – and if their ‘frequency essence’ of Mother Mind Systems ‘match in relationship’ as ‘similar/exact’ (scanned by their ‘outer circles’’ ‘antenna pin tips’ of ‘magnetic frequency’ of B2 section containment) – their tubes’ within and as their outer circles will stretch out into other another’s outer circle alignment rims to proceed with the download into one another’s entire mind consciousness systems.
因此,当两个女性的第一个潜意识心智配置的“左边部分”通过“中心天线点”连接 激活时——“针尖顶端”,即由女性的母亲心智系统本质组成——(领悟到,这也发生在另一个女性里面——在那里,她的“针尖顶端”等如她的“外圈”的天线,也由她的母亲的心智系统下载信息本质组成)因此——在两个女性里面——她们的母亲心智系统的磁频率本质的她们两者的“外圈”“天线针尖顶端”,将“激活”(这个片刻,她们的中心天线点连接)——而,如果她们的母亲心智系统的“频率本质”,“匹配入关系”如同“相似/精确”(由她们的B2部分隔间区域的“磁频率”的“外圈”“天线针尖顶端”扫描)——她们的管子在里面并等如她们的外圈,将伸展到其他另一人的外圈校准边缘,去继续下载到彼此的整个心智意识系统。

Though – with ‘lesbian relationships’ – the ‘vagina is not penetrated by a penis’ – though – the moment each other’s mind consciousness systems’ is successfully downloaded into one another’s B2 section containment as First Sexual Relationship Design – their ‘vagina tip’ antennae points – ‘connected to their B2 section containment’ through the one specific tentacle thread – will ‘activate accordingly’ but for the purpose to ‘drive sexual desire with the other female’ – which is then the reason why they’ll ‘continue in having a relationship’. As within gay relationships – their B2 section containment will never actually ‘lock in’ / ‘lock down’ – but as along as they are in relationship – their B2 section containment will consists of each other’s mind consciousness systems – though the moment when a ‘break up’ occurs – each other’s mind consciousness system will be transferred into their unconsciousness mind – out into the unconscious mind of other human beings within this world. Then – this exact same process will resume all over again with the next ‘candidate’ to experience a ‘gay relationship with’.
虽然——对于“女同性恋关系”——“阴道没有经由一个阴茎被穿透”——虽然——那个片刻,彼此的心智意识系统成功地被下载到彼此的B2部分隔间区域等如第一个性关系设计——她们的“阴道顶端”天线点——“连接到她们的B2部分隔间区域”通过一个特定的触手线——将“相应地激活”,但是,为了去“驱动与另一个女性的性欲”的目的——即,然后是为什么她们将“继续拥有一个关系”的原因。如同在男同性恋关系里面——她们的B2部分隔间区域将从未实际上“锁定”/“锁住”——但是,只要她们处于关系中——她们的B2部分隔间区域将由彼此的心智意识系统组成——虽然这个片刻,当一个“分手”发生时——彼此的心智意识系统将被转移到她们的无意识心智——出去进入在这个世界里面的另一个人类存有的无意识心智。然后——这个完全相同的过程,将再一次与下一个“候补者”重新开始,去体验一个“同性恋关系”。

So – even though their I Mind System Design is Male – their ‘connection antennae point’ for the First Sexual Relationship manifestation is still within the specific point of their vagina.
So – with regards to human beings that are defined as lesbians – their ‘Friendship Relationships’ will be ‘based and founded’ on their father and their ‘Sexual /Partnership Relationships’ will be ‘based and founded’ on their mother.
In the next document – I will continue to explain how the Mind System Design = the World System Design, thus, how each and every single individual human being is responsible for this world.
因此——即使她们的我心智系统设计是男性的——为了第一个性关系显现/显化的她们的“连接天线点”,仍然在她们的阴道的特定点里面。
因此——关于被定义为女同性恋的人类存有——她们的“友伴关系”将“立足和立基”于她们的父亲,而她们的“性/伴侣关系”将“立足和立基”于她们的母亲。
在下一个文档中——我将继续说明心智系统设计=世界系统设计如何,因此,每一个单个的人类存有如何对这个世界负责。

(NOTE: We have ‘deactivated’ the ‘I Mind System Design’ within all human beings younger than twenty-eight years of age, meaning that it is shut down – though, whether you are under the age of twenty-eight or over the age of twenty-eight, the ‘corrective application and self forgiveness’ documents must be done equally as the ‘only difference’ is that those under the age of twenty-eight years have less ‘system constructs of information’ within them to transcend through practical application in process than those over the age of twenty-eight – and all are still equally responsible for the current status of this world, whether under the age of twenty-eight or over the age of twenty-eight. Even though the I Mind System Design is ‘shut down’ – it makes no difference to the necessary corrective application required to be done and does not make you ‘more than’ any other being within this world in any way whatsoever – as you are still of a mind consciousness system within you – requiring transcendence as all other human beings within this world.)
(注意:我们已经使“我心智系统设计”在所有未满28岁的人类存有里面“无效”,意思是,它关闭了——虽然,无论你是否在28岁以下、或是超过28岁,“改正应用和自我宽恕”文档一定同样被做,“唯一的不同”是,那些28岁以下的人们,比那些超过28岁的人,有着较少“信息的系统构造”在他们里面,通过实际应用在进程中去超越——而全体仍然平等地对这个世界的当前现状负责,无论是28岁以下还是超过28岁的年龄。即使我心智系统设计被“关闭”——无论如何,对于有必要的改正应用需要被做,没有差别,而且没有使你以任何方式“多于/超出”任何其他的存有在这个世界里面——因为,你仍然属于一个心智意识系统在你里面——需要超越等如所有其他人类存有在这个世界里面。)

(译者注:Desteni网站http://desteni.org/articles 中《维诺--心智系统的设计》文档至本篇暂停。)
回复