帖子 高洪0221 »

Dolphins and history - Part 3
海豚和历史——第3部分

原文地址:http://desteni.org/a/dolphins-and-history-part-3

Transcribed by and through Andrea
Date : 29/03/2007
由Andrea抄录
日期:2007年3月29日

In between dolphins assisting man kind we also play an integral role in the foreseen events that are about to face earth. In the future there will be many changes occurring, some supportive (as many will bring relief) and some devastating and destructive. We ask man as well as those that support them (animal, dimensions, etc.) to just be aware that the dolphins carry a lot of the burden to come. The slaughtering of the dolphins has a lot to do with the perceptions of the beings who are involved in the slaughtering. They see dolphins as enemies, as offerings to their beliefs and cultures and not worthy of life. It is interesting how the same beings that watch their children grow will slaughter a dolphin. The mere fact that dolphins are the same innocence as children doesn't even register with these beings. All as one, though we (dolphins and children) actually have taken it upon ourselves (in an agreement), to show these beings that unless as ‘responsible' adults you stand up and change what is here, we as the children of this world will suffer. Interesting though that humans will panic when dolphins are not able to carry a pretty picture anymore. The worst case scenario if all dolphins were to die would be that our picture would no longer be there. Ask any animal conservationist about the loss of dolphins (or any species for that matter) and they would surely tell you that our purpose is to just be here as we have always been. A pretty picture. Once lost, never to be returned. Yet, there is a much more disturbing factor to our disappearance, one that has a lot to do with our survival as a whole. If man kind is not able to see this then we have lost in anyway.
在海豚援助人类中间,我们也在那些关于面向地球的预见事件中扮演着重要的角色。在未来,将有许多改变发生,有一些是支持的(因为许多人将减轻/缓解),而有一些是摧毁和破坏。我们要求人类,与那些支持他们的(动物、维度界等等)一样,去仅仅觉察到海豚带着很多的责任到来。海豚的屠杀与参与进屠杀中的存有们的认知/看法有很大的关系。他们将海豚看作为敌人,作为供奉给他们的信念和文化的贡品,而不值得生命。有趣的是,相同的存有们如何看着他们的孩子长大,将屠杀海豚。不争的事实是,海豚与孩子们一样天真,甚至没有向这些存有们登记。全体等同如一,尽管我们(海豚和孩子)已经实际上将我们自己承担起来(在一个协议中),去展示给那些存有们:除非等如“负责的”成年人——你们站立起来并且改变这里所是的一切,否则我们作为这个世界的孩子将受苦。虽然有趣的是,当海豚再也不能够承载一个漂亮的图片时,人类将恐慌。这个如果全体海豚都死亡的最糟糕场景,将是我们的图片将不会再在那里。询问任何动物自然环境保护主义者关于海豚的减少(或者任何那种物种),而他们将肯定地告诉你:我们的目的是去仅仅在这里等如我们已经一直所是的。一副漂亮的图片。一旦失去,永远不会再回来。然而,对于我们的消失,有着多得多的令人不安的因素,其中之一与我们的生存等如一个整体有很大关系。如果人类不能够看见这个,那么不管怎样我们已经失去了。

So, let's practically understand what the dolphins are saying. All this time we have allowed for our destruction merely so that the humans stand up to their own kind. What has this shown man other than the obvious? That indeed we can make a difference if one stands against many. If one being changes their entire outlook, their entire way of expressing themselves then surely all are able to do it too. So if we become thousands then millions…….anything is possible. From our perspective we are all just standing up and saying: “No more.” It changes mere refractions when one being stands up and says no more. Look from this perspective. If today you stop participating within lies, by tomorrow surely you'll change a few lives just by changing that one application within and about yourself. We're all busy teaching this world that it no longer carries any worth being deceitful and beyond yourself . When I say beyond yourself I speak about the being within you that exists when all of this world has been released. If we were to take away everything you have ever associated yourself with would you survive? Where would you stand? Would you walk beyond all that exists or would you crumble? Let us see from this perspective why there has never been a greater sacrifice than that which the dolphin is willing to make. We will confirm to all that the essence of the dolphin will never be damaged or taken away, no matter in what form we will exist. The important thing to see within what this world is showing you, with all its destruction is that the mere moments of oneness and equality exists. Have you ever felt yourself connect to other beings? Have you experienced yourself for one moment not feeling anything? No lust, no desire, no pain, no hatred, just stillness and being here in every moment. Just the mere knowing that you're here within your body, standing as this moment. Peace is what I experience when I experience this, nothing else moves within me.
因此,让我们实际地来认识海豚在说的是什么。一直以来,我们已经仅仅为我们的破坏留出余地,以便于人类站立起来面对他们自己的种群。除了显而易见的,这一切已经展示给人类什么?那的确是,如果一个人反对/抵抗许多人,(那么)我们能够制造一个不同。如果一个存有改变了他们的整个视野、他们表达他们自己的全部方式,那么,肯定所有人也能够做到它。因此,如果我们变成了上千、然后数百万…… 任何事情都是可能的。从我们的视角来看,我们全体仅仅站立起来和说出:“不再(继续)。”当一个存有站立起来并且说“不再(继续)”时,它改变了单纯的折射。从这个视角来看。如果你今天停止参与进谎言里面,到明天,你仅仅经由改变那一个应用在里面并关于你自己,将肯定改变一些生活。我们全都忙于教育这个世界,它不再承载任何欺骗和超越你的价值。当我说超越你自己时,我谈到的是,当这个世界的全部已经被释放时,存在于你里面的这个存有。如果我们拿走了你曾经将你自己与其关联的每样事物,你还会生存吗?你将会站立在哪里?你将会行走超越存在的所有一切还是你会崩溃?让我们从这个视角看一看,为什么从来没有一个比海豚愿意作出的那个更大的牺牲?我们将向所有一切证明:海豚的本质将永远不会被伤害或被拿走,无论我们将以何种形式存在。在这个世界随着所有它的破坏,正在展示给你的事物里面,要看见最重要的是:一体平等存在的纯粹片刻。你是否曾经感觉到你自己连接到其他存有?你是否体验你自己有一个片刻没有任何感觉?没有性欲、没有欲望、没有痛苦、没有憎恨,仅仅寂静和是这里在每一个片刻中。仅仅单纯地知道你是这里在你的身体里面、站立等如这个片刻。和平是,当我体验到这个时我所体验到的,没有其他事物在我里面移动。

I honestly tell you that even though my understanding of your world is fairly impractical, it is however useful to look at. I see where your mind will go with this. You will ask yourself how a dolphin understands anything about suffering within this world when all we do is swim. I surely do not understand money and what it does to people, I have never known it. I surely am never able to say that I have walked in your shoes as a man or woman on earth, burdened by money. Yet, if you see what I see for your potential you will know how what I say means freedom. I ask not that you discard or disregard money. I ask you to look at this world and its habits and you see what it is really all about. To see is to be aware and then you have the ability to walk. Not necessarily easy but without knowing where to start all is lost. That is where mankind has lost its way. Through being less and less aware of what traps have been created and walking blindly more and more into what takes us away from our true ‘selves'. The dolphin is truly, sincerely grateful that this process has begun for now this suffering that man (and animal) endures can become known and understood. Only now are we able to become aware of why we have allowed what we have and what it will take to get us out. So therefore I assist, are you able to assist? What a question considering that you are bound by all earth's laws and enslavements. Quite a commitment from which I make my life's work step forth. It takes only knowing, understanding and awareness that you are more than what you're experiencing, to be able to set yourself free. I would like to mention to you all that Mother Nature will now show you where she is no longer tolerating man's actions, she will sow the seed of man's habit's right back at you unless you become aware. Thousands of years have passed since the last beings spoke of awareness.
我诚实地告诉你,纵然我对你们的世界的认识相当不切实际,无论如何它有助于察看。我看见,你的心智将随着这个前进到哪里。你将问你自己,一只海豚如何认识/理解关于这个世界里面任何苦难的事物,当我们所做的一切就是游泳。当然,我不理解金钱和它对人类意味着什么,我从来不知道。当然,我永远不能说,我已经和你们一样如同一个男人或女人在地球上走过,背负着金钱的重担。然而,如果你看见了我所看见的你的潜能,你将知道我所说的一切如何意味着自由。我要求的不是你抛弃或漠视金钱。我要求你去察看这个世界和它的习性,而你看见所有这一切实际上是什么。去看见,是觉察,而然后,你拥有行走的能力。不一定容易,不过,不知道从哪里开始,(那么)所有一切都错失了。那正是人类迷失了方向的地方,通过越来越少觉察什么圈套/陷阱已经被创造出来、和越来越多盲目地走进令我们远离我们的真实“自我”的(事物)。海豚真诚、由衷地感激:目前,这个进程已经开始,这个人类(和动物)忍耐着的苦难,可以变得众所周知和被理解。只有现在,我们是否能够成为觉察为什么我们已经允许了我们所拥有的(一切事物),和要让我们出去将需要什么。因此,我援助,你是否能够援助?一个问题考虑到的是,你们受到所有地球的法律和奴役的约束。相当的承诺,从其中,我让我生活的工作向前一步。它仅仅需要了解、认识和觉察到你是多于你正在体验到的(事物)、去能够使你自己获得自由。我愿意向你提及,现在,大自然母亲将展示给你们的所有一切是:在那里她不再容忍人类的行为,她将播下人类的习性的种子返回给你们,除非你变得觉察。自从最后一个存有提到觉察,已经过去了数千年。

Awareness is not the part of you that thinks , it is not that which wants. It is the direction that comes from within that leads to this world becoming one, equal. Strange concept, no it is not. If you look at who decided we are not equal, you will surely see that it was the mind. Strange it seems how we protect the mind in order to appear sane, yet the mind will take itself to insanity to shake your foundations as many have experienced. Have you ever experienced yourself going slightly mad? Just so that you have thought of: “This will drive me insane”? That is where the mind shows you it is not able to be trusted. It works within logical, illogical, laws within lawlessness. Not exactly the ideal setup for ourselves to live within. As I swim through the oceans I listen to man communicate. I hear one week how one law is created then the next week that law is of no consequence. It all depends on how fragile the people find themselves obeying to those laws. One day humans worship each other and 100 years later they cannot wait to destroy each other. It is in how we despise everything we've created that we will always strive to ‘better' ourselves. Humans have completely forgotten what it means to be in oneness and equality with each other. What does it mean to be equal? I don't see myself as better than you, I merely state that I have an awareness that we're not equal because you have forgotten what equality means. Equality is here all the time and I will show you where within this world you will see it. Within yourself but not within this world. Unfortunately to see what I see you will see structures built to impress, to state power and perception to generate wealth. Oneness lives within us as the occupants of this world but it is not in our world. Terrible thing to say, as I cannot understand having to live in your daily grind to feed my children and yet you must realize I have sacrificed many millions of my own to show you that we have the same oneness. That I will show you the sacrifice necessary. The release that it takes to overcome this world is immense, the shaking of foundations will rip beings apart, just because they don't allow themselves to see beyond what it is they have created.
觉察,并不是你思考的一部分,它不是想要的那个。它是来自那里面通向这个世界成为一体、平等的指导/方向。陌生的概念,不,它不是。如果你察看一下谁决定了我们不是平等的,你肯定将看见这是心智。这看起来奇怪,我们如何为了显得神智健全而保护心智,然而心智,将带它自身走向精神错乱去动摇你的基础,正如许多人已经体验到的。你是否曾经体验到你自己会稍微地疯狂?只是如此,你已经想到:“这将让我疯狂吗?”那正是,心智展示给你它不能够被信赖的地方。它工作于逻辑、不合逻辑里面,法律在非法里面。不完全是为我们自己的理想设置去活在里面。当我游泳通过大海时我倾听人类交流。我听见一周一个法律如何被创造出来,然后下一周,那个法律无关紧要了。这全都依赖于人们发现他们自己服从那些法律有多么脆弱。有一天,人类尊敬彼此,而100年以后他们迫不及待摧毁彼此。这是在我们如何轻视我们已经创造的每样事物之中,我们将一直努力“改善”我们自己。人类已经完全忘记了成为在一体平等中与彼此在一起意味着什么。平等,这是什么意思?我没有将我自己看作为比你更好,我只是声明我有一个觉察:我们不是平等的,因为你们已经忘记了平等是什么意思。平等是,自始至终在这里,而我将展示给你,在这个世界里面的哪里你将看见它。在你自己里面,而不是在这个世界里面。不幸的是,看见我所看见的,你将看见结构建造留下深刻印象、去声明力量和看法、去创造财富。一体活在我们里面等如这个世界的居住者,但是它没有在我们的世界中。要说可怕的事情,因为我无法理解,不得不生活在你的日常工作中去喂养我的孩子,可是,你必须领悟到,我已经牺牲了我自己的数百万,去展示给你我们拥有相同的一体。我将展示给你这个牺牲的必要。这个释放,它需要克服这个世界的是巨大的,基础的动摇将把存有们分开,仅仅因为他们不允许他们自己去看见超越他们已经创造了的(一切事物)之外。

The dolphin made a pledge many thousands of years ago that man kind will overcome what it is that was heading our way. We saw what many beings are aware of now. You see it too, yet how many of you stand up? Often one feels standing up is not able to be achieved, until you are forced to by having everything taken from you. Our pledge stepped from one singular vision, a vision that we shared with many beings that we had connected within oneness and equality. It was thousands of years after the first stars came to be. We were merely the first of many creations that came into existence in this universe. We came into being as part of a circular formation. Points spread out throughout galaxies, yet all connected. This formation was star shaped (not placed to form a star, but if you look at the points the line up to look like stars) but was formed from the placements of particular beings and the particular life existence they were placed in (their current life form). To give you an example of the layout of this ‘star' and it's many points; each point in this example would therefore be represented by particular beings (groups). Some of these groups were as follows: the dimensions (beings responsible for the insight into the essence of all that is), the animal kingdom (dolphins etc.), the creators, the beings responsible for change, and many more beings that stood within this particular application that would always work as one. This was a standing together that was agreed upon thousands of years ago, when beings created this world, where it was decided that planets would be watched over as it required interventions to create harmony within worlds.
数千年以前,海豚发誓人类将克服正在给我们引路的事物。现在,我们看见许多存有所觉察到的事物。你们也看见它,然而你们有多少人站立起来了?经常,个人感觉站立起来不能实现/取得,直到你被迫经由使得每样事物从(你那里)带走。我们的誓言从一个单一的视角中走出来,一个我们与许多存有分享的、我们已经连接到一体平等里面 的视角。自第一颗恒星形成之后过了数千年。我们仅仅是这个宇宙之中进入存在界的许多创造物的第一个。我们走进作为一个循环构造的一部分。点铺开遍及银河系,然而全都连接着。这个构造是恒星形成(不是放置去形成一个恒星,而是,如果你看一看这些点排列齐以看起来像恒星),但是,是从它们被配置入(它们当前的生命形态)的特定存有和特定生命存在的平台中而形成。去给予你这个“恒星”和它的许多点的设计 的一个例子;在这个例子中的每个点,将因此被特定的存有(群体)所代表。这些群体的一些如下:维度界(是对洞察所有那一切所是的本质负责),动物界(海豚等等),创造者、存有们对改变负责,而许多站立于这个特定应用里面的存有们将永远工作等同如一。这是一个当存有创造了这个世界时,数千年以前达成协议的一起站立,在那里,决定行星将被照看,因为它需要干预去在世界里面创造和睦/融洽。

Each formation watched over a particular planet, with most beings within these formations being on and from various planets. Each being (animal or physical/dimen¬sional) would stand upon this decision to always work towards bringing forth equality on their planets. These planets would become examples to all other planets in time to come. Unfortunately however, in time many beings fell, as the decision to remain stable within their application was not always an easy one. Many however have followed through, seeing themselves standing within what it was that they had foreseen; that without great courage from each being it would not be an easy task pulling these planets through. The animal kingdom made an agreement to become assistance to the balancing of man kind as the evolved from mere beings to that of the beings they had the potential to become. To do what ever it took to ensure that all beings had some way of overcoming what they were allowing in their lives. Many millions of animal kinds were created according to specific energetic support structures (groups of animals, plants or insects that worked together on specific tasks). So there you have the placement of the animal kingdom. A while ago many thousands of planets had animals existing on them, not merely as pets but on some planets animals are the inhabitants! One could go on for days explaining how each group plays a role in the eco and biological systems of this planet. Intricate indeed! Even the dolphins rely on specific organisms to assist us with our digestion so that we are able to process food to be able to have all the chemical structures to hold in place our biological make up. Everything is an exact science. Today we have of course forgotten that every creature (except some that are mere genetic mutations of the original) has a specific message and functionality.
每个构造照看一个特定的行星,随着大部分存有在这些构造里面在上面并来自各种各样的行星。每个存有(动物或物质/维度界的)将站立于这个决定之上,去一直工作达到在它们的星球上将平等带上前来。在即将到来的时间里,这些行星将成为所有其他行星的榜样。不幸地,不管怎样,在时间中许多存有跌倒,因为这个决定要在他们的应用里面保持稳定,不总是一件容易的(事情)。无论如何,许多人已经坚持到底,看见他们自己站立于他们已经预见到的事物里面;没有来自每个存有极大的勇气,拉这些行星通过将不是一件容易的工作。动物王国作出一个协议以成为对人类等如由仅仅是那属于存有的他们所拥有去成为的潜能 的平衡的援助。去做无论什么它需要的,以确保所有存有拥有某些方法克服/战胜他们在他们的生活中允许了的(事物)。数以百万计的动物种类,依据特定的能量性支持结构(成群的动物、植物或昆虫一起工作于特定的任务/工作)被创造出来。因此,在那里你们拥有动物王国的配置。刚才,成千上万的行星拥有动物存在于它们上面,不只是作为宠物,而是,在某些行星上面,动物是居民!一个人可以持续数天,说明每个群体在这个行星的生态和生物系统之中如何发挥作用。的确复杂!甚至海豚依靠特定的生物体来援助我们的消化,以便于我们能够处理食物,去能够使得所有的化学结构保持在配置我们的生物组成之中。每样事物是一门精密科学。今天,我们当然已经忘记了每样生物(除了某些只是原始的基因突变)拥有一个特定的信息和功能。

On earth we're much too busy re-creating what it is we perceive we need. Even in our own desire to seek ourselves we run around in circles. Man has long forgotten what he is all about. So therefore at this point in time the original star alignment of beings has been re-aligned, cleared and set into motion. The time has come for all beings within this agreement to step up and decide when and how they participate. We have lost many beings throughout this alignment as many have forgotten (as it was agreed upon many thousand of years ago) that they even made the agreement, or they simply cannot see it even working, while other beings are absolutely throwing themselves in with everything they've got. Indeed it has been quite a time becoming aware of all the internal battles busy within beings as they struggle with themselves, clearing old memories hampering their ability to stabilize themselves. Luckily for the dolphins we have always remained extensively clear in what our primary goal is. We never allowed for the mind set of humans to interfere with what we do. Even though in captivity people teach us tricks in exchange for food (sounds silly doesn't it) we've still remained clear about where it is we remain. Domesticated animals unfortunately have not had that luck as they more often than not have fully integrated themselves into the humans in order to assist them. So next time you see your pet act like a human (those traits you think are so adorable) please realize they are merely showing you where you have not looked within yourself. They also show you that, that which you are not able to stand in another is merely being shown to you is actually a part of you (those people who claim to have pets with ‘behavioral' problems.) let me remind you for a moment that animals don't enjoy taking on human ‘personalities'. Keep in mind that each breed has ways about them, I am however talking about distinct human characteristics like jealousy, fear, desire, addiction etc. By even accepting such nonsense you're actually degrading what an animal is. One of the most natural beings on earth. They show you what they are, how they behave and what they specifically show or assist you with. When an animal takes on your personalities they show you what you are not able to see. They do not share with you that you have immaculate taste in chocolate, but rather that they enjoy chocolate as well. Basic. Perhaps when you see them growl to prevent others from getting the chocolate they show you that even within the animal kingdom there exists the tendency to want food for themselves . However, when the animal takes on distinct traits that seem human like you should immediately ask how that would fit into their basic animal requirements? So, back to the dolphins and how we only perform tricks to keep you people entertained!
在地球上,我们非常忙于重新创造我们所感知我们需要的事物。甚至在我们自己的欲望中寻找我们自己,我们忙得团团转。人类已经长时间忘记了他是什么的全部一切。因此,在目前情况下校准于存有们的原恒星,已经被重新-校准、清除和启动。为全体存有在这个协议里面去提高并决定他们何时和如何参与的时刻已经来临。纵观这个校准,我们已经失去许多存有,因为许多人已经忘记了(因为它是在许多数千年以前被约定的)甚至是他们达成了这个协议,或者,当其他存有们完全将他们自己抛进他们所拥有的每样事物中的时候,他们甚至仅仅无法看见它工作/运作。的确,已经相当一段时间成为觉察所有的忙于在存有们里面的内在战斗等如他们与他们自己斗争,清除妨碍他们有稳定他们自己的能力的旧的记忆。幸运的是,对于海豚,我们一直保持广泛地清晰/明确我们的最初目标是什么。我们从不允许人类的心智装置来妨碍/干扰我们所做的事情。即使在被圈养中,人们教我们技巧作为食物的交换(听上去愚蠢,不是吗?),我们依然保持清晰 关于我们仍然在哪里。家养的动物,不幸地,没有拥有那个幸运,因为为了援助人类,它们往往已经完全整合成为他们了。因此,下一次你看见你的宠物行为举止像一个人类(那些特质你认为是如此的可爱),请认识到,它们仅仅在展示给你:你还没有在你自己里面看见的地方/方面。它们也展示给你,其中你没有能够站立于另一个之中的事物,仅仅被展示给你,实际上是你的一部分(那些人们自称有带着“行为”问题的宠物。)暂时,让我提醒你一下,动物们并不享受具有人类的“人格”。请记住,每个种类的动物都有方法,不管怎样,我在谈论明显的人类性格,好像,嫉妒、害怕、欲望、上瘾等等。经由甚至接受这种胡说八道,实际上,你正在贬低动物所是什么。(动物是)地球上最自然的存有之一。它们展示给你它们是什么、它们如何表现和它们特定展示或援助你什么。当一个动物呈现/具有你的人格时,它们展示给你你无法/不能看见的东西。它们不与你分享你拥有完美的巧克力品味,而宁可说是,它们也同样享受巧克力。基本的。也许,当你看见它们咆哮以阻止其他人获得巧克力时,它们展示给你,即使在动物王国里面,那儿存在着为它们自己想要食物的倾向。无论如何,当动物呈现/具有那些看上去像人类的明显特质时,你应该立刻提问,这将如何适应它们基本的动物需要?因此,回到海豚,和我们如何仅仅完成技巧去让你们这些人类娱乐!

The reason why we seem so jovial whilst performing shows (at dolphinariums) is actually to assist man kind (yet again). It is not, as you have been led to believe our dearest moments where we get to jump through loops. We are assisting the people watching in releasing all of their frustrations, fears and explosive mind constructs. Have you ever been to a dolphin show? Do you remember when we did something that made your stomach whoop with anticipation and you feel yourself become euphoric with the delight of seeing us perform? Well, all those sensations (unless of course you felt nothing which is a pity) are associated to how we are balancing and bring out your awareness. Some people are very aware that dolphins have something about them… We release and transform all your fears and doubts. Even though humans tend to go right back (mostly) into what they've created, it does however assist you, at least for some time. We are always assisting beings. Wherever we find ourselves we place ourselves firmly within that moment and we do what it is that we are able to, to assist. The mere refractions that create change within beings, is absolutely what we strive for. Especially children are where we work the most. Their minds have not been obstructed and complicated as much as that of the adult. To a child the dolphin also represents more than just a slimy fish! Yes, many people still see us as silly fish. Children can still be assisted to the point where they grow up understanding that their actions are not merely harmless and that where they place themselves has a lot to do with how they view themselves within this world. It has always been a wonderful thing for a dolphin when a child sees what we do. Often a child will sit at one of these dolphinarian shows with the dullest look in their eyes. I see them through all the water as I rise to meet their eyes.
当我们(在海豚馆)表演节目的时候,为什么看上去如此天性快活的原因,实际上,是要(再一次)援助人类。它不是,如同你已经被引导去相信我们最亲爱的时刻,在那里我们去跳过环圈。我们正在援助人们观看以领悟所有他们的挫败、害怕和爆发性的心智构造。你曾经去过一个海豚表演吗?你是否记得,当我们做某些事情使得你的胃部随着希望叫喊,而且,随着看见我们表演的高兴,你感觉到你自己变得愉快?好,所有那些感觉(当然,除非你什么也没感觉到,这真遗憾),关连到我们如何平衡和带出你的觉察。某些人们非常觉察,海豚有一些关于他们的东西…… 我们释放并转换所有你们的害怕和怀疑。即使人类倾向于(通常)走回来进入他们已经创造了的(事物),无论如何,它确实,至少一段时间,援助你。我们一直在援助存有。无论在哪里我们发现我们自己,我们稳固地将我们自己配置进那个片刻里面,而且我们做我们所能够做的(事情)去援助。在存有们里面创造改变的纯粹的折射,完全是我们争取来的。尤其孩子,是我们最多工作的地方。他们的心智还没有如同成年人(的心智)那样阻塞和复杂。对一个孩子来说,海豚也不仅仅是代表一条粘滑的鱼!是的,许多人仍然将我们视作为没头脑的鱼类。孩子仍然能够援助这个点,在那里,他们长大而认识到,他们的行动不仅仅是无害的,而且在那里,他们配置他们自己与他们如何在这个世界里面看待他们自己有很大关系。当一个孩子看见我们所做的事情时,对于一个海豚来说这总是一件奇妙的事情。经常,一个孩子将坐在这些海豚馆表演的其中之一,他们的眼睛中带着迟钝的目光。当我浮出(水面)迎接他们的眼睛时,我通过所有的水看见他们。

Often these children live in such deprived states, where all they get use to is seeing their parents abusing each other or where they live within this abuse. I see in their eyes how they have become dead inside, with mere refractions within them of their original freedom. So I rise up and I look at them, adult and children alike. I see them while they see me. It is my vulnerability that makes the human take notice and look me in the eye. I say to them look, I have nothing to hide, you may see me. If I am able to be taken from my oceans, where I swam freely with others to become a toy then what stops you from facing yourself! Perhaps in that moment you do not even realize that you are connecting to me, but it is like a live wire running through us both. It is wonderful. I sense that you have no life and I push you to feel that you have that. I push for all that your mind is saying to you to merely stand still and allow for the you inside to breathe . If you can imagine the brain waves coming from your mind looking like electricity then the entire audience area would be electrified! Bolts of electricity shooting from each beings head. In colour it actually has distinct blue and red shooting though the air as it moves. Just like lightning that shows colour . Beautiful, yet very harmful. Harmful because it shows us that the human mind is much too chaotic. Within each of these specific rays and bolts of electrical movement it shows us that all is not well in the mind. Thoughts are not able to be directed as the being within oneness. Beings sit there unaware of their minds and yet it seems to me that you have an awareness that your mind is not able to be trusted. Or is it rather that you trust the mind because everyone tells you to? So my keen eyes catch everything from that one jump out of the water. I assist and I move all throughout my little performance. And you thought the performance was breath taking, imagine for a moment what I have just given you a glimpse into. The magnitude of the actual performance I deliver! So therefore we allow our captivity, it gives us the opportunity to become closely involved with people, allowing for moments where nothing else moves within you but what we allow. The rush that we experience together as I jump high is how I take all that I move out your body and return it to the skies! Once these energies are placed outside the body the dimensional beings take either transform or destroy it. Therefore this connection exists between the dolphins here in 3D and all that exists dimensionally ensuring that balance is obtained.
经常,这些孩子居住在这种缺少食物的国家里,在那里,所有他们变得惯常的,是看着他们的父母虐待彼此、或在那里他们居住在这个滥虐里面。我看见在他们的眼睛中,他们如何已经在内在变得死掉了,伴随着他们的最初自由在他们里面的纯粹折射。因此,我上升并且我看着他们,以同样的方式(看着)成人和孩子。当他们看见我的时候我看见他们。正是我的脆弱性使得人类注意到和看入我的眼睛。我对他们说:看看,我没有任何东西要隐藏,你可以看见我。如果我能够被从我的海洋中减去/拿走,在那里我与其他的(生物)一起自由地游泳,去变成了一个玩具,那么,是什么阻止你面对你自己!也许在那个片刻中,你甚至没有领悟到你正在连接到我,但是,它好像一根通电电线贯穿我们两者。这是绝妙的。我感觉到你没有生命,而我推动你去感觉你拥有那个(生命)。我推开所有你的心智在对你说的(一切),去仅仅站立不动和允许你内在的呼吸。如果你可以想象来自你心智中的脑电波,看起来像电流,那么,这整个看台区将带电!电流的射流从每个存有的头部中射出。在颜色方面,实际上,它有着明显的蓝色和红色射出,虽然空气等如它移动。就好像闪电般地展现颜色。美丽,然而非常有害。有害,是因为它展示给我们:人类心智非常混乱。在这些特定射线和电流运动的射流的每个里面,它展示给我们,在心智中的所有(事物)都不好。思想不能够被指导等如这个存有体在一体里面。存有们坐在那里没有觉察到他们的心智,然而,在我看来,你拥有一个你的心智不能够被信赖的觉察。或者,是否因为每个人告诉你,(因此)你宁愿信赖心智?因此,我的敏锐的眼睛从那一个跳出水面中捕捉每样事物。我援助和我移动所有一切事物贯穿我的小的表演。而你认为这表演是惊人的,就一会儿,想象一下我刚刚已经给予你的一瞥。我传递的实际表演的量级!因此,我们允许我们被圈养,这给我们机会去变得与人类紧密地关连,允许片刻,在那里,没有其他事物在你里面移动,只有我们所允许的(事物)。当我跳高时,我们所共同体验到的急流,是我如何将所有那一切搬出你的身体、和将它返回给天空!一旦这些能量被放置到身体的外面,维度存有们(将它)拿走要么转换要么摧毁。因此,这个连接存在于海豚中间在这里在3D中,而且所有那一切维度地存在,确保那个平衡可获得。
回复