Veno - Structural Resonance - Part 4 - Phase 1
维诺——结构化共鸣体——第四部分——第1阶段

原文地址:http://desteni.org/a/veno-structural-re ... -4-phase-1

As transcribed and typed by Veno through the interdimensional portal
Date : 15/10/2007
由维诺(Veno)通过跨次元门户转抄和录入
日期:2007年10月15日
翻译:高洪

Within PART FOUR we will ‘cover' self forgiveness and self application which all in all entails self support, self assistance, self direction, self reliance for self trust and self expression.
在第四部分里面,我们将“覆盖”自我宽恕和自我应用,即全部都处于所有一切都蕴含了为自我信赖和自我表达的自我支持、自我援助、自己指导、自我依靠。

The keys:
The trinity of application to self freedom.
We will again start with the 1.) FORHEAD POINT and work our way through the entire manifestation of the mind consciousness structural resonance system within and as human beings as what you have accepted and allowed yourself to become. And so work our through all the ‘points' which ‘connect' to form the mind consciousness structural resonance system.
关键:
朝向自己-自由应用的三位一体。
我们将再次开始于 1.)前额点,并且用我们自己的方法通过整个心智意识结构化共鸣系统的实化体在里面并等如人类存有 等如你已经接受并允许你自己去成为的。而因此,使我们工作通过“连接”到形成心智意识结构化共鸣系统的所有的“点”。

(NOTE: Understand that the PART TWO section (PHASE 1 – PHASE 14) within which I described and explained The Design of the Structural Resonance in the Human Physical Body was how the mind consciousness structural resonance system manifested, created and designed this entire reality / world within which you as the rest of humanity experience yourself within. So that each human being may know and understand that each and every single human being is individually responsible for the current manifestation and expression of this world.
Yet now – there is a change. The change is the following: Each and every single human being is self responsible – responsible for themselves in stopping their own mind and birthing themselves as life from the physical.
And let me make this clear: You will decide whether you make it, do it and will it here or in the hereafter.
Here in this PART FOUR section – you are on your own – you who read this here – this is your process – I am standing within and as you as you read these words – for the first time in your existence – self commit and self dedicate you to yourself. Stop the mind and birth yourself as life from the physical. Surely, certainly that is not too much to ask of yourself.)
(注意:要了解,第二部分(第1阶段-第14阶段),其中我描述并说明了结构化共鸣体在人类物质身体里的设计,是心智意识结构化共鸣系统如何实化、创造并设计出这整个现实/世界的,在其中你等如其余的人类在里面体验你自己。以便于每个人类存有可以知道和认识到,每一个单个的人类存有个别地对当前这个世界的实化和表达负有责任。
然而现在——有了一个改变。这个改变如下:每一个单个的人类存有是自我-负责——为他们自己停止它们自己的心智和从物质中诞生他们自己等如生命负责。
让我明确这一点:你将决定你是否在这里整理它、做它和愿意做它或者在死后。
这里,在第四部分里面——你要靠自己——你,在这里阅读的人——这是你的进程——我站立在里面并等如你等如你阅读这些字词——第一次在你的存在之中——你对你自己自我承诺和自我献力。停止心智并从物质中诞生你自己等如生命。确定地,当然这对你的要求不是太多。)

On that note: Let's begin…
Here follows the beginning of your self application through self forgiveness of each and every ‘point' that ‘connect' to form the mind consciousness structural resonance system within and as you as that, which you have for eons of time, accepted and allowed yourself to become. Understand that this entire document from PART ONE to PART FOUR is but a PART as a self support and self assistance foundation. Desteni in its entirety is the puzzle – as you – you have to ‘complete' yourself.
说到这儿:让我们开始……
在这里,接下来是你的自我应用的开始:通过“连接”到形成心智意识结构化共鸣系统在里面并等如你等如那个,即亿万年以来,你已经、接受并允许了你自己去成为的每一个“点”的自我宽恕。
要认识到,从第一部分到第四部分的这整个文档,仅仅是作为一个自我支持和自我援助基础的一部分。从总体上看,Desteni是拼图——等如你——你必须“完成/完整”你自己。

You want to ‘change' the world, make the world a ‘better' place – IMPOSSIBLE. We're here to STOP everything so nothing of what was will ever exist again – and this is done through stopping your mind entirely and completely. Understand that this IS inevitable and will be done as it is done already.
你想要“改变”这世界,使世界成为一个“更好”的地方——不可能。我们是这里去停止每样事物,因此没有什么将是再次永远存在的——而这是通过完全和彻底地停止你的心智被完成。要认识到,这是不可避免和将要完成的,因为它已经完成了。

(NOTE: Be prepared – as you walk as you through self forgiveness and self application with absolute self commitment and self dedication you will find that you will give up NOTHING for EVERYTHING.
So be prepared to drop, let go, release and lose everything you have ever known, everything you have ever trusted, everything you have ever believed, everything you have ever treasured, everything you have ever loved – you will find that all that you have ever been: Has been a lie.)
(注意:做好准备——当你用绝对的自我承诺和自我献力 通过自我宽恕和自我应用行走等如你时,你将发现你将放弃所有一切。
因此,做好准备去跌落、放开、释放和失去 你曾经知道的每样事物、你曾经信赖的每样事物、你曾经相信的每样事物、你曾经重视的每样事物、你曾经热爱的每样事物——你将发现所有你曾经所是的:是一个谎言。)

Self Forgiveness and Self Application for the Destruction of the Structural Resonance:
(NOTE: Each ‘point' will have two sections A. Self Forgiveness Directive Principle and B. Self Application Directive Principle and C. Self Statements Directive Principle . Herein you live self forgiveness together with corrective application – as self forgiveness is useless without living the ‘correction' of that which you have applied self forgiveness for and of.
为了摧毁结构化共鸣体的自我宽恕和自我应用:
(注意:每个“点”将有两个部分A.自我宽恕指导原则,以及B.自我应用指导原则和C.自我声明指导原则。在此,你活自我宽恕连同改正应用——因为没有活那个你已经为其和对其应用了自我宽恕的“改正”,自我宽恕是无效的。)

BODY: FRONT
身体正面:
1.) FOREHEAD point :
1.)前额点:

A. Self Forgiveness:
A. 自我宽恕:
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that I am the Eye, the ‘I' of consciousness.
我宽恕我自己,我允许我自己去相信我是这眼睛(Eye)、这意识之“我(I)”。

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to give permission to the ‘creators' of this mind system to program me to believe and perceive that I am the Eye, the ‘I' of consciousness.
我宽恕我自己,我允许我自己给予这个心智系统的“创造者”允许 去编程我去相信并感知我是这眼睛(Eye)、这意识之“我(I)”。

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to give my power away through giving my permission to the ‘creators' of this mind system to program me to believe and perceive that I am the Eye, the ‘I' of consciousness.
我宽恕我自己,我允许了我自己通过给予这个心智系统的“创造者”允许 去编程我去相信并感知我是这眼睛(Eye)、这意识之“我(I)”,而将我的力量交出。

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to become a mind system and accept myself as a mind system and believe myself to be a mind system and allowed myself to be programmed as a mind system instead of the expression of life as who I am as the origin of who I am as the living word of oneness and equality.
我宽恕我自己,我允许了我自己去成为一个心智系统,和接受我自己作为一个心智系统,和相信我自己是一个心智系统,和允许我自己被编程为一个心智系统,而不是生命的表达等如我是谁等如我所是的本源等如平等一体的活的字词。

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realise, to live, to see, to honour , to recognize, to be aware, to stand as who I am as ‘I am' of life of oneness and equality as the living word.
我宽恕我自己,我没有允许我自己去领悟、去活、去看见、去尊荣、去识别、去觉察、去站立等如我所是者等如平等一体的生命的“我是”等如活的字词。

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that I am the programmed language of systems as thoughts, feelings and emotions – in allowing and accepting myself to become the ‘I of Consciousness' / the ‘I of the Systems'.
我宽恕我自己,我允许我自己去相信我是系统的编程语言等如思想、感觉和情绪——以允许并接受我自己去成为“意识的我”/“系统的我”。

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realise that I am the slave to systems and the programs that run within me as my thoughts, feelings and emotions.
我宽恕我自己,我没有允许我自己去领悟到,我是运行在我里面等如我的思想、感觉和情绪的系统和程序的奴隶。

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to ‘fall' in the traps of consciousness programmed games such as ‘enlightenment', ‘attainment' and ‘becoming'.
我宽恕我自己,我允许了我自己去“跌落”进意识编程游戏的圈套,比如“启蒙/开悟”、“成就”和“成为”。

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to sacrifice me as who I really am as life by allowing and accepting myself to become this programmed system within me as the mind of thoughts, feelings and emotions as that which enslaves and controls me.
我宽恕我自己,我允许我自己去牺牲我等如我真正所是等如生命,经由允许并接受我自己去成为这个编程系统在我里面等如心智的思想、感觉和情绪等如那个奴役和控制我。

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to live by the following words of system programming: “Here I am systems, your servant, take me, I am sacrificing myself for your existence. You are my ‘God' and I am your slave. I give you permission to continue the enslavement and control you stand for and as” – because I have allowed myself to participate in the mind and be of the mind – believing such an existence and experience of myself to actually be ‘who I am'.
我宽恕我自己,我允许我自己以如下系统编程的字词去活:“在这里我是系统,你的奴隶,带我走吧,我为你的存在而牺牲我自己。你是我的‘神’而我是你的奴隶。我给予你允许继续奴役和控制你所代表和等如的”——因为我已经允许我自己去参与进心智并属于心智——相信这样一种存在和我自己的体验实际上是“我是谁”。

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to be programmable.
我宽恕我自己,我允许我自己成为可编程的。

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to be programmed.
我宽恕我自己,我允许我自己被编程。

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to programmable and programmed by words and sound frequencies.
我宽恕我自己,我允许我自己经由字词和声频率可编程并被编程。

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realise that I am only programmable and able to be programmed by words and sound frequencies if I am separate from the programmers as well as sound frequencies and words.
我宽恕我自己,我没有允许我自己领悟到,如果我将我自己不仅与编程者而且与声频率和字词分离,那么我仅仅是经由字词和声频率可编程和能够被编程。

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to be and stand separate from the mind – the mind the very manifestation within and as me as what I have accepted and allowed myself to become – which I have accepted and allowed to exist within me.
我宽恕我自己,我允许我自己成为并站立与心智分离——这心智这实化体在里面并等如我等如我已经接受并允许我自己去成为的——即我已经接受和允许了存在于我里面的事物。

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to give my power away through accepting and allowing separate manifestations outside of me to influence, direct and control me.
我宽恕我自己,我允许我自己通过接受并允许在我外在的分离实化体去影响、指导并控制我,而将我的力量交付出去。

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realise that separate manifestations outside of me only has the ability to direct, control and influence me if I am and stand separate from those very manifestations which I have accepted and allowed to influence me.
我宽恕我自己,我没有允许我自己领悟到:在我外在的分离实化体只有 如果我是并站立于与这些我已经接受并允许去影响我的实化体分离开来,才有能力去指导、控制和影响我。

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to blame the past, to blame the ‘creators', to blame the ‘programmers' and to blame the mind for what I have accepted and allowed myself to become and what has become of this world.
我宽恕我自己,我允许我自己为我已经接受并允许我自己去成为的和这个世界已经成为的(一切事物),去责怪过去、责怪“创造者”、责怪“编程者”和责怪心智。

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realise that blame is a methodology of hiding – hiding the shame, sorrow and regret and especially fear of myself for having to face myself for what I have accepted and allowed to be done unto me – which I had actually done unto myself.
我宽恕我自己,我没有允许我自己领悟到:责怪是一种隐藏的方法——隐藏羞耻、悲伤和懊悔,和特别是为必须为我已经接受和允许了对我所做的——即实际上我对我自己做了的一切 面对我自己的我自己的害怕。

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realise that all I had become, all that I experienced and all that I experience – I did to myself through my own acceptance and allowance.
我宽恕我自己,我没有允许我自己领悟到:所有我已经成为的、所有我体验过的和所有我体验到的——通过我自己的接受和允许 我对我自己做。

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to give myself the ability to direct me.
我宽恕我自己,我没有允许我自己去给予我自己能力指导我。

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to give away Self Power, Self Directiveness and Self Control to the systems – the systems reflecting all that of me from which I have separated myself – allowing and accepting myself to be enslaved by the very nature of myself, which I have accepted and allowed to separate myself from.
我宽恕我自己,我允许了我自己将自我-力量、自我指导和自我控制放弃给了系统——系统反映了从中我已经将我自己与其分离开来的我的所有一切——允许并接受我自己被我自己的本质/本性所奴役,即我已经接受并允许了将我自己与其分离开来的事物。

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realise that the mind and systems and all this systematic programmed existence consist of – is me – is the very nature of me I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from – and that I am in this moment – trapped, enslaved and lost within my own accepted and allowed creation/existence.
我宽恕我自己,我没有允许我自己去领悟到:心智和系统和所有这一切系统化编程的存在的组成——是我——是我已经接受和允许了我自己将我自己与其分离开来的本质/本性——而我在这个片刻中——限困、奴役并迷失在我自己接受和允许了的创造物/存在之中。

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to be ashamed of my own nature as the mind and existence in its current manifested expression – which I have accepted and allowed to exist through separation.
我宽恕我自己,我允许我自己对我自己的本质/本性等如心智和在它当前的实化表现中的存在感到羞耻——即我已经接受和允许了的通过分离而存在的(一切事物)。

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to separate myself from dimensional existence – believing the program the run within me as the mind which I have accepted and allowed as me – of the dimensions being ‘more than' me – instead of realising I am one with and equal to all of existence as who I am of life.
我宽恕我自己,我允许我自己将我自己与维度存在界分离开来——相信这程序运行在我里面等如心智,即我已经接受并允许等如我的——维度存有“更多于”我的事物——而不是领悟到,我一体于并平等于全体存在界等如生命的我所是者。

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to actually believe that some knows more than others – instead of realising that those that apparently know more and those that apparently know less – are different variations of mind consciousness system implants and manifestations of but knowledge and information.
我宽恕我自己,我允许我自己实际上去相信某些人比其他人知道得更多——而不是领悟到,那些显然知道更多的人和那些显然知道更少的人——仅仅是知识和资料的心智意识系统植入物和实化体的不同变种。

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to live, behave, be and become a programmed mind system.
我宽恕我自己,我允许我自己去活、表现、是并成为一个程序化的心智系统。

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to be deceived, manipulated, controlled, enslaved and suppressed by and through manifestations separate from me.
我宽恕我自己,我允许并接受我自己经由并通过与我分离的实化体被欺骗、被操纵、被控制、被奴役和被抑制。

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realise that I am only able to be deceived, manipulated, controlled, enslaved and suppressed by and through manifestations separate from me – if I exist within and as separation of that very manifestation.
我宽恕我自己,我没有允许我自己领悟到,只有我存在于里面并等如那个实化体的分离物——我才能够经由并通过与我分离的实化体被欺骗、被操纵、被控制、被奴役和被抑制。

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realise that I am only able to be deceived, manipulated, controlled, enslaved and suppressed by and through manifestations separate from me – if I am of the mind.
我宽恕我自己,我没有允许我自己领悟到,只有我属于心智——我才能够经由并通过与我分离的实化体被欺骗、被操纵、被控制、被奴役和被抑制。

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to give the power of existence as the power of me to manifestations separate from me – to have the ability to design, manifest and create outcomes for me as existence – instead of me directing me, me expressing me and me living me as who I am within and as oneness and equality of life.
我宽恕我自己,我允许我自己将存在界的力量等如我的力量去给予与我分离的实化体——去拥有能力为我等如存在界设计、实化并创造结果——而不是我指导我、我表达我和我活我等如我是谁在里面并等如生命的一体平等。

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to direct myself, my own world and my experience of myself – instead I diverted this self responsibility to the hands of manifestations separate from me because I didn't allow myself to stand up for life as life as me of oneness and equality for all as one as equal.
我宽恕我自己,我没有允许我自己去指导我自己、我自己的世界和我的自我体验——反而,我将这个自我责任转移给了与我分离的实化体之手,因为我不允许我自己去为了生命等如生命等如一体平等的我 为全体等如一体平等而站立起来。

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realise that in giving my power away to manifestations separate from me – I am giving all of me to that very manifestation separate from me – thus giving it the ability to do with me as it please.
我宽恕我自己,我没有允许我自己领悟到,在将我的力量放弃给予与我分离的实化体之中——我在将我的全部给予那个与我分离开来的实化体——因此给予它能力去如它所愿地对我做(任何事情)。

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to be controlled, directed, influenced and enslaved by hope and fear.
我宽恕我自己,我允许我自己被期望和害怕控制、指导、影响和奴役。

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that hope and fear is real and that such manifestations actually exist and that I actually experience it – instead of realising that everything I experience that is of the mind is not real, nor is the experiences thereof – because it is all of separation.
我宽恕我自己,我允许我自己去相信,期望和害怕是真的、和这种实化体事实上存在、和我实际上体验着它——而不是领悟到,我所体验的属于心智的每样事物不是真实的、在其中的体验也不真实——因为这所有都是分离。

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realise that anything I experience that generate a reaction within me that exist separate from me – is not real – because it exist in separation – it is not me – thus I am not actually experiencing me as who I am – but the illusion of me that exist in separation.
我宽恕我自己,我没有允许我自己领悟到,任何我所体验到的在我里面产生一个反应的与我分离而存在的事物——不是真的——因为它存在于分离中——它不是我——因此,实际上我没有体验我自己等如我所是者——只是我的幻觉存在于分离中。

I forgive myself that I have allowed ‘back doors' to exist within me – as a possible and probable escape route which consist of blame, denial, judgment, justification and fear as excuses to not have to face directly what I have accepted and allowed myself to become and thus have accepted and allowed myself to manifest as the experience of myself along with the rest of the world.
我宽恕我自己,我允许了“后门”存在于我里面——等如一个合理和可能的逃跑路径,即由责怪、否认、评判、辩解和害怕等如借口而组成,以不必去直接面对我已经接受和允许了我自己成为的、并因此已经接受和允许了我自己实化等如我自己连同世界上其余人的体验的事物。

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am okay, that I am normal and that I am accepted and appreciated by the rest of the world, society and my very own family if everything in my world is apparently ‘in order'.
我宽恕我自己,我接受和允许了我自己去相信我很好、我是正常的,以及如果我世界里的每样事物看起来“井然有序”,那么我是被世界上其他人、社会和我自己的家庭接受和欣赏的。

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to actually believe and ‘buy into' and ‘fall for' the idea, perception and belief that a separate manifested source will come and save, rescue and help this world, me and the rest of humanity such as gods and dimensional beings of religious and spiritual movements – instead of me realising and trusting my own self responsibility.
我宽恕我自己,我允许了我自己去实际上相信并“买入”和“听信”想法、观点和信念:一个分离实化的源头将来到并解救、拯救和帮助这个世界、我和其余的人类,比如神和宗教及灵性运动的维度存有——而不是我领悟并信赖我自己的自我责任。

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to separate myself from the very nature of what I have accepted and allowed myself to become as this mind consciousness structural resonance system within and as me. Instead of living the very nature of who I am as life – as the living expressive example of nature of the world that is of life within and as oneness and equality.
我宽恕我自己,我允许我自己将我自己与我已经接受并允许我自己去成为等如这个心智意识结构化共鸣系统的本质在里面并等如我分离开来。而不是活这个我是谁的本质等如生命——等如世界之本质的活着的表达的榜样,即是属于生命在里面并等如一体平等。

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to take nature for granted – the very nature as the living expressive example of life as who I am.
我宽恕我自己,我允许了我自己将本质视作理所当然——这个本质等如生命之活着的表达的榜样等如我是谁。

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to be directed, controlled, influenced, disempowered and manipulated by the mind – the very manifestation that exist within me that I have accepted and allowed myself to become – the world an example of what exist within me.
我宽恕我自己,我允许并接受了我自己被心智——这个我已经接受和允许了我自己去成为的存在于我里面的实化体——世界,一个存在于我里面的一切事物的实例——所指导、控制、影响、剥夺权利和操纵。

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that I need and require this programmed mind consciousness system – to live – because I have allowed and accepted myself to be programmed to believe that I am this mind consciousness system within me.
我宽恕我自己,我允许我自己去相信我需求和需要这个编程的心智意识系统——去活——因为我已经允许并接受我自己被编程去相信我是这个在我里面的心智意识系统。

I forgive myself that I have allowed – for eons of time – to not stand up – I accepted and allowed enslavement of me, within me and thus accepted and allowed enslavement of others, within themselves – thus for eons of time – all of existence and me included have accepted and allowed ourselves to be enslaved – by the mind – through our own acceptances and allowances of the existence of the mind – thus I am individually responsible for all that exist and for all I have become as all of existence as one.
我宽恕我自己,亿万年的时间——我允许了——不站立起来——我接受和允许了对于我、我里面的奴役,并因此接受和允许了对其他人、在他们里面的奴役——因此亿万年的时间——全体存在界和我包含在内已经接受和允许了我们自己被心智——奴役——通过我们自己对心智的存在的接受和允许——因此,我个别地为所有存在的一切和为所有我已经成为等如全体存在界等同如一负有责任。

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realise that I am self responsible.
我宽恕我自己,我没有允许我自己领悟到我是自己责任。

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to become fearful, uncertain, unresponsive, anxious and unwilling to have to take self responsibility for what I have accepted and allowed within me, thus within others and for what has manifested and become of this world and humanity as me – because of shame, remorse, regret, sorrow, anger and hatred of myself for what I have accepted and allowed to be done unto me – what I have accepted and allowed to be done unto myself: Because I didn't stand up in moments when I could.
我宽恕我自己,我允许我自己去成为害怕、迟疑不决、不回应、焦虑和不愿意去为我已经接受和允许了在我里面、因此在其他人里面的,和为已经实化并成为这个世界和全体人类等如我的一切事物 必须承担起自己责任——因为为我已经接受和允许了对我自己做了的一切——我已经接受和允许了对我自己做了的一切是:因为当我能够时我没有在片刻中站立起来——而对我自己羞耻、悔恨、遗憾、伤悲、愤怒和憎恨。

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to think.
我宽恕我自己,我允许我自己去思考。

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be programmed to believe that thinking is normal, ordinary and acceptable and allowed because it's who I am and what I am.
我宽恕我自己,我接受和允许了我自己被编程去相信思考是正常的、普遍的和可接受的和允许的,因为它是我所是者和我是什么。

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to programmed to believe that headaches are headaches and of no meaning or worth – instead of realising that headaches are of the human physical body – assisting and supporting me in stating: Something is very ‘wrong'.
我宽恕我自己,我允许我自己编程去相信头疼是头疼,而没有任何意义和价值——而不是领悟到,头疼是属于人类物质身体——在援助和支持我,以表明:某些事物非常“糟糕”了。

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realise that medication exist to suppress the expression, assistance and support of the human physical body of life within and as oneness and equality as who I am – to further the separation of me from life as the human physical body as the manifested expression of who I am. To not allow me to question pain – but immediately present an ‘temporary solution' for the pain as medication.
我宽恕我自己,我没有允许我自己领悟到,药物的存在要抑制人类物质身体属于生命在里面并等如一体平等等如我所是者的表达、援助和支持——去助长我与生命等如人类物质身体等如我是谁的实化表达的分离。以不允许我去质疑疼痛——而是为这个疼痛立刻呈现一个“临时解决方案”等如药物。

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to believe that pain is ‘normal' – that pain is acceptable and allowed and okay – instead of realising that the experience and manifestation of pain is the human physical body of life as who I am as life – communicating with me.
我宽恕我自己,我允许并接受我自己去相信疼痛是“常态”——那个疼痛可接受和被允许和可以的——而不是领悟到,疼痛的体验和实化是人类物质身体属于生命等如我是谁等如生命——在与我交流。

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to separate me from myself as life as the manifestation of life as who I am as the human physical body – through suppression, separation and being unquestionably compliant and obedient to the programmed mind and systematic reality of consciousness – by believing pain is ordinary and normal and a temporary solution exist in the form of medication.
我宽恕我自己,我允许了我自己将我与我自己等如生命等如生命的实化体等如我所是者等如这个人类物质身体分离开来——通过抑制、分离并对编程的心智和系统的意识现实毫不质疑地顺从和服从——经由相信疼痛是普通和常态和一个以药物形式存在的临时解决方案。

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to be programmed within and as the becoming and believing of myself as the polarity equations of right and wrong, good and bad and positive and negative – instead of me trusting my own discernment as who I am of life within and as oneness and equality.
我宽恕我自己,我允许了我自己被编程在里面并等如成为和相信我自己等如这个对和错、好和坏、以及正面和负面的极性等式——而不是我信赖我自己的识别力等如属于生命的我所是者在里面并等如一体平等。

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to accept and allow this world and all of humanity to continue as is because of the following allowed and accepted law by which I accepted and allowed myself to live by, comply and adhere to: It's just the way it is.
我宽恕我自己,我允许我自己去接受和允许这个世界和全体人类去继续等如是 由于如下被允许和接受了的律法,经由那个,我接受和允许了我自己去以此为生、遵从和坚持:事情本来就是这样的。

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to be programmed to believe that emotions and feelings are expressions and experiences of me that are real – instead of realising that emotions and feelings are generated through the act of thinking that is of the mind system within me.
我宽恕我自己,我允许并接受了我自己被编程去相信,情绪和感觉是我的表达和体验,是真实的——而不是领悟到,情绪和感觉是通过思考的行为而产生,是属于我里面的心智系统。

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to become the thoughts, feelings and emotions of the mind system which I have accepted and allowed within me – and because of this becoming of me – the world as me as become the becoming of me as a mind consciousness system – systems fuelling systems.
我宽恕我自己,我允许我自己去成为这个心智系统的思想、感觉和情绪,即我已经接受和允许在我里面的事物——而因为这个我的成为——世界等如我等如变成了我等如一个心智意识系统的形成——系统给系统加燃料。

B. Self Application Directive Principle
B.自我应用指导原则
The corrective self application together with self forgiveness of the FOREHEAD POINT is as follows:
前额点的改正自我应用连同自我宽恕如下:

C. Self Statements Directive Principle
C. 自我声明指导原则
I am self responsible
我是自己责任
I am self directive
我是自我指导
I am the directive principle of me
我是我的指导原则
I am life
我是生命
I am one
我是一体
I am equal
我是平等
I am oneness and equality
我是一体平等
I am self reliant
我是自我信赖
I am self committed
我是自我承诺
I am nature
我是本质
I am my human physical body
我是我的人类物质身体
I am earth
我是地球
I am dedicated
我是献力
I am here
我是这里
I am breath
我是呼吸
I am breathing
我呼吸
I am moment
我是片刻
I am forgiveness
我是宽恕
I am application
我是应用
I am word
我是字词
I am words
我是字词
I am standing
我站立
I am self standing
我是自己站立
I am foundation
我是基础
I am support
我是支持
I am self support
我是自我支持
I am certainty
我是确定
I live
我活
I am live
我是活着的
I am living
我在活
I am power
我是力量
I am movement
我是移动
I move
我移动
I am moving
我在移动

‘Till here no further: I am not my mind
“到此为止:我不是我的心智
‘Till here no further: I am not my thoughts
“到此为止:我不是我的思想
‘Till here no further: I am not my feelings
“到此为止:我不是我的感觉
‘Till here no further: I am not my emotions
“到此为止:我不是我的情绪

‘Till here no further: I am no longer accepting and allowing my mind as thoughts, feelings and emotions to control, enslave, influence and direct me – I am the directive principle of me – I direct me in every moment of self honesty as I apply self forgiveness
“到此为止:我不再接受和允许我的心智等如思想、感觉和情绪去控制、奴役、影响和指导我——我是我的指导原则——我指导我在每一个自我诚实的片刻中等如我应用自我宽恕。

‘Till here no further: I am not accepting and allowing myself to continue believing the lie as the programmed robot I have accepted and allowed myself to become – through self forgiveness and self application as I live self honesty I am stopping the mind, the programmed robot I have accepted and allowed myself to become in birthing myself as life from the physical.
“到此为止:我不接受和允许我自己去继续相信这谎言作为我已经接受和允许我自己成为的编程机器人——通过自我宽恕和自我应用等如我活自我诚实,我停止心智、我已经接受并允许了我自己成为的编程机器人,以从物质中诞生我自己等如生命。

‘Till here no further: I am no longer accepting and allowing myself to believe and live, comply and adhere to the rules, regulations and laws of the mind in believing that I am the mind of thoughts, feelings and emotions: This is not who I am.
“到此为止:我不再接受和允许我自己去相信和活、遵从和追随心智的规则、条例和律法以相信我是这个心智的思想、感觉和情绪:这不是我所是者。

‘Till here no further: I have for long enough allowed and accepted myself to be this mind of thoughts feelings and emotions – to within separation – allowed and accepted myself to be abused, manipulated, deceived, enslaved, controlled and directed by the mind – I am standing up and taking my power as who I am, directing myself through applying self forgiveness and living self honesty in every moment of me as the breath of life as me
“到此为止:我已经足够长时间允许并接受我自己成为这个心智的思想、感觉和情绪——处于分离之中——允许并接受我自己被心智滥虐、操纵、欺骗、奴役、控制和指导——通过应用自我宽恕、和在我的每一个片刻中活自我诚实等如生命的呼吸等如我,我站立起来并拿起我的力量等如我是谁、指导我自己。

‘Till here no further: I am not accepting and allowing myself to hide any longer behind excuses, justifications, denials and resistances – I am here facing myself for once and for all so that I do not ever again allow and accept myself to be enslaved by a separate manifestation as the mind within me of thoughts feelings and emotions – which I have accepted and allowed myself to become and in this – have forgotten and do not remember even my own existence.
“到此为止:我不再接受和允许我自己去隐藏于借口、辩解、否认和抵抗的背后——我是这里一劳永逸地面对我自己,以便于我永远不再允许和接受我自己被一个分离实化体等如心智在我里面的思想、感觉和情绪所奴役——即我已经接受和允许我自己去成为和在其中——已经忘记和甚至不再记起我自己的存在。

‘Till here no further: I am no longer accepting and allowing myself to comply, adhere, shape, condition and conform who I am according to the mind system within me of thoughts, feelings and emotions – I am here on this earth in this moment to stop the mind of thoughts feelings and emotions through applying self forgiveness and self application and living self honesty – to give myself permission to live, express and experience who I am as life within and as oneness and equality.
“到此为止:我不再接受和允许我自己依据心智系统在我里面的思想、感觉和情绪,去遵从、追随、塑造、制约和顺从我所是者——我是这里在这个地球上在这个片刻中,通过应用自我宽恕和自我应用和活自我诚实去停止心智的思想、感觉和情绪——去给予我自己允许去活、表达和体验我是谁等如生命在里面并等如一体平等。

‘Till here no further: I am not a goddamn program – I am not a goddamn system – I am not my mind as thoughts feelings and emotions – thus – I am stopping it all – so this world my stop – for life to be born from the physical as who I am as all are within and as oneness and equality.
“到此为止:我不是一个该死的程序——我不是一个该死的系统——我不是我的心智等如思想、感觉和情绪——因此——我停止这一切——因此这个世界,我的停止——为生命从物质中被诞生 等如我是谁等如全体在里面并等如一体平等。

‘Till here no further: I am directing myself and my world according to what will assist and support me within my process – I direct me within me and me within my world and my world as the experience of me according to what I will accept and allow and what I will not accept and allow: To be an example for all to see who I am as the statement of me of life within and as oneness and equality.
“到此为止:我依据什么将在我的进程里面援助并支持我来指导我自己和我的世界——依据我将接受和允许什么和我将不接受和允许什么,我指导我在我里面、和我在我的世界里、和我的世界等如我的体验:成为一个榜样为全体去看见我是谁等如我属于生命在里面并等如一体平等的声明。

‘Till here no further: I do not accept and allow myself to exist within and as separation of anything or anyone outside of me – because I understand that if I do – I am giving my power away to that very manifestation separate and outside of me – to have the ability to control, influence and direct and manipulate me.
“到此为止:我不接受和允许我自己去存在于里面并等如我的外在的任何事物或任何人的分离——因为我认识到,如果我这样做——我在将我的力量放弃给了那个与我分离和在我之外的实化体——去拥有能力控制、影响和指导和操纵我。

‘Till here no further: I am no longer accepting and allowing manipulation, control, self dishonesty, deception, influence, excuses, denials, resistances, justifications, self judgment within me or within my world – or within and from and as anyone in my world – because if I accept and allow manipulation, control, self dishonesty, deception, influence, excuses, denials, resistances, justifications, self judgment – I accept and allow it within myself.
“到此为止:我不再接受和允许操纵、控制、自我不诚实、欺骗、影响、借口、否认、抵抗、辩解、自我评判在我里面或在我的世界里——或在里面和来自和等如我世界里的任何人——因为,如果我接受和允许操纵、控制、自我不诚实、欺骗、影响、借口、否认、抵抗、辩解、自我评判——那么,我接受和允许它在我自己里面。

Yes – this concludes PART FOUR (Phase One) the 1.) FOREHEAD point's A. Self Forgiveness Directive Principle and B. Self Application Directive Principle and C. Self Statements Directive Principle.
In the next document we'll continue with the 2.) EYE points.
Enjoy
是的——这儿结束第四部分(第1阶段) 1.)前额点的 A. 自我宽恕指导原则 以及B. 自我应用指导原则 和C. 自我声明指导原则。
在下一个文档中,我们将继续 2.)眼睛点。
享受吧

维诺
高洪0221
帖子: 1217
注册时间: 周日 7月 26, 2015 11:20 am

维诺——结构化共鸣体——第四部分(第2阶段)

帖子 高洪0221 »

Veno - Structural Resonance: Part Four (Phase 2)
维诺——结构化共鸣体——第四部分(第2阶段)

原文地址:http://desteni.org/a/veno-structural-re ... ur-phase-2
As transcribed and typed by Veno through the interdimensio¬nal portal
Date : 25/04/2008
由维诺(Veno)通过跨次元门户转抄和录入
日期:2008年4月25日

This document is an expansion / specification of Part Four Phase 1 – therefore, you will find some sections repeated.
Within PART FOUR we will ‘cover’ self forgiveness and self application which all in all entails self support, self assistance, self direction, self reliance for self trust and self expression in absolute self honesty.
这篇文章是第四部分第1阶段的一个扩展/具体陈述——因此,你将发现一些部分重复。
在第四部分里面,我们将“覆盖”自我宽恕和自我应用,即全部在里面所有一切都蕴含了:在绝对的自我诚实中,为了自我信赖和自我表达的自我支持、自我援助、自己指导、自我依靠。
The keys:
Self honesty expressed in every moment within and as self corrective application. Self forgiveness in self honesty to be voiced aloud 4 Count breathing / breaths to be proved to self for 21 Days
The trinity of application to self freedom.
关键:
自我诚实表达在每一个片刻中在里面并等如自我改正应用。自我宽恕在自我诚实中被大声说出,4数呼吸/呼吸21天是给自己的证明。
应用于自己自由的三位一体。

We will again start with the 1.) FORHEAD POINT and work our way through the entire manifestation of the mind consciousness structural resonance system within and as human beings as what you have accepted and allowed yourself to be and become. And so work our way through all the ‘points’ which ‘connect’ to form the mind consciousness structural resonance system.
我们将再一次开始于1.)前额点,并且以我们的方式通过整个心智意识结构化共鸣系统的实化体在里面并等如人类存有 等如你已经接受和允许你自己所是和所成为的。而因此,以我们的方式通过所有的“点”,即“连接”到形成心智意识结构化共鸣系统的(点)。
Understand that within the PART TWO section, I have given but an overview of the design and manifestation of the mind consciousness structural resonance system within and as you. Within the PART FOUR section – we will be going into the points of the mind consciousness structural resonance system discussed in PART TWO, much more specifically. Specifically from the perspective of how each point relate to you within and as you – ‘personally’ with regards to how the points of the mind consciousness structural resonance – form ‘you’ within and as you of and as the mind.
As we continue, you will see and understand…
要认识到,在第二部分里面,我只给出了一个心智意识结构化共鸣系统在里面并等如你的设计和实化的概述。在第四部分里面——我们将要更多具体地,进入在第二部分里所讨论过的 心智意识结构化共鸣系统的点。特定地从每个点如何关连到你里面并等如你的视角——“个别地”关于心智意识结构化共鸣体的点如何——形成“你”在里面并等如你属于并等如心智。
随着我们继续,你将看见并认识到……
Understand that the PART TWO section (PHASE 1 – PHASE 14) within which I described and explained The Design of the Structural Resonance in the Human Physical Body was how the mind consciousness structural resonance system manifested, created and designed this entire reality / world within which you as the rest of humanity experience yourself within. So that each human being may know and understand that each and every single human being is individually self responsible for the current manifestation and expression of this world.
要理解,第二部分(第1阶段—第14阶段),在其中我描述并说明了结构化共鸣体在人类物质身体里的设计,是心智意识结构化共鸣系统如何实化、创造和设计这整个现实/世界,在其中你等如其余的人类在里面体验你们自己。以便于每个人类存有也许知道并认识到:每一个单个的人类存有为当前这个世界的实化和表达,单独地自我负责。
Yet now – there is a change. The change is the following: Each and every single human being is self responsible – responsible for themselves in stopping their own mind and birthing themselves as life from the physical.
And let me make this clear: You will decide whether you make it, do it and will it here or in the hereafter.
然而现在——有一个变化。这个变化如下:每一个单个的人类存有是自我负责——为他们自己负责以停止他们自己的心智并从物质中诞生他们自己作为生命。
让我来明确这一点:你将决定你是否做到它、做它和愿意在这里或者在死后做。
Here in this PART FOUR section – you are on your own – you who read this here – this is your individual process for which you are self responsible for you, and thus determine your own experience within and as your individual process – I am standing within and as you as you read these words – for the first time in your existence – self commit and self dedicate you to yourself. Stop the mind and birth yourself as life from the physical. Surely, certainly that is not too much to ask of yourself.
在这里,在第四部分里——你是独自地——你,在这里阅读的人——这是你个人的进程,为其你为你自己负责,并因此,决定你自己的体验在里面并等如你的个人进程——我站立于里面并等如你等如你阅读这些字词——在你的存在中,第一次——你对你自己自我承诺和自我献力。停止心智和从物质中诞生你自己作为生命。当然,肯定这对你自己并非要求太过分。

On that note: Let’s begin…
Here follows the beginning of your self application through self forgiveness of each and every ‘point’ that ‘connect’ to form the mind consciousness structural resonance system within and as you as that, which you have for eons of time, accepted and allowed yourself to be and become. Understand that this entire document from PART ONE to PART FOUR is but a PART as a self support and self assistance foundation. Desteni in its entirety is the puzzle – as you – you have to ‘complete’ yourself.
关于这一点:我们开始……
在这里,接下来是你的自我应用的开始:通过“连接”到形成心智意识结构化共鸣系统在里面并等如你等如那个,即亿万年以来,你已经接受并允许了你自己所是和所成为的每一个“点”的自我宽恕。要认识到,这整个从第一部分到第四部分的文档,仅仅作为一个自我支持和自我援助基础的一部分。从总体上看,Desteni是拼图——等如你——你必须“完成/完整”你自己。
You want to ‘change’ the world, make the world a ‘better’ place – IMPOSSIBLE. We’re here to STOP everything so nothing of what was, will ever exist again – and this is done through stopping your mind entirely and completely. Understand that this IS inevitable and will be done as it is done already.
你想要“改变”这世界,使世界成为一个“更好”的地方——不可能。我们是这里去停止每样事物,因此没有什么将是 再次永远存在的——而这是通过完全和彻底地停止你的心智被做。要认识到,这是不可避免和将被完成的,因为它已经完成了。
Why it is impossible to change the world? I suggest reading this document by Osho within which he explains why changing the world will not last:
http://www.desteni.org/Osho/Osho5.htm
为什么不可能改变这个世界?我建议阅读这篇由奥修写的文档,在其中他说明了为什么改变这世界将不会持续:
http://www.desteni.org/Osho/Osho5.htm
Be prepared – as you walk, as you, through self forgiveness and self application with absolute self commitment and self dedication you will find that you will give up NOTHING for EVERYTHING. So be prepared to drop, let go, release and lose everything you have ever known, everything you have ever trusted, everything you have ever believed, everything you have ever treasured, everything you have ever loved – you will find that all that you have ever been: Has been a lie.
做好准备——当你行走、等如你,用绝对的自我承诺和自我献力通过自我宽恕和自我应用时,你将发现你将放弃所有一切。因此,做好准备去跌落、放开、释放和失去 你曾经知道的每样事物、你曾经依靠的每样事物、你曾经相信的每样事物、你曾经重视的每样事物、你曾经热爱的每样事物——你将发现所有你曾经所是的:是一个谎言。

As you assist and support you within and as your individual process, you have to specify the self forgiveness and self corrective application within and as self honesty, specifically related to you and your world according to the points revealed within and as these documents of the Mind Consciousness Structural Resonance System. Therefore, the self forgiveness and self corrective application support and assistance is a foundation from which to stand and assist and support you specifically within and as your individual experience and expression of your process.
随着你援助并支持你在里面并等如你的个人进程,你必须具体自我宽恕和自我改正应用在里面并等如自我诚实,特定地关连到你和你的世界,依据揭露的点在里面并等如这些心智意识结构化共鸣系统的文档。因此,自我宽恕和自我改正应用的支持和援助,是一个基础,从其中站立并援助和支持你特定地在里面并等如你的进程的个人体验和表达。
So, within each point I will give perspective and explain how the point relate to you ‘personally’ within and as you, and how you’re able to practically assist and support you within self forgiveness and self corrective application. Herein you live self forgiveness together with practical self corrective application – as self forgiveness is useless without living the ‘correction’ practically here of that which you have applied self forgiveness for and of. Then, within each point, I will place the self forgiveness list pertaining to unconscious and subconscious mind self forgiveness statements to assist and support you in releasing the foundation only, of the unconscious and subconscious mind constructs related to the specific points of the mind consciousness structural resonance system. I’d suggest to unconditionally assist and support you – to read the self forgiveness statements out loud, and if any reactions of mind come up within you – to apply self forgiveness for the reactions experienced, until you read the words and no reaction or movement of mind is experienced within and as you.
因此,在每一点里面,我将给出视角和说明:这个点如何“个别地”关联到你在里面并等如你,以及你如何能够在自我宽恕和自我改正应用里面,实际地援助并支持你。于此,你活自我宽恕连同实际自我改正应用——因为,没有实际地在这里活“改正”那其中你已经为并属于其应用了的自我宽恕,则自我宽恕是没用的。那么,在每一个点里面,我将放置与无意识和潜意识心智自我宽恕声明有关的自我宽恕清单,去援助和支持你以仅仅释放这个关联到心智意识结构化共鸣系统的特定的点 的无意识和潜意识心智结构的基础。我将建议,无条件地援助和支持你——去大声朗读自我宽恕声明,而如果任何心智的反应出现在你里面——为你所体验到的这个反应去应用自我宽恕,直到你阅读字词而没有心智的反应或移动被体验在里面并等如你。
Therefore, each point of the mind consciousness structural resonance system within the PART FOUR section will consist of two sections:
The self forgiveness and self corrective applications specific to the point. The self forgiveness statements of the foundation layout and manifestation of the unconscious and subconscious mind specific to the point
Self Forgiveness and Self Application for the De-construction of the Structural Resonance to stand as Self as Life as all as One as Equal:
因此,在第四部分里面,心智意识结构化共鸣系统的每个点,将由两个部分组成:
特定针对这个点的自我宽恕和自我改正应用。特定针对这个点的自我宽恕声明的基础展开和无意识及潜意识心智的实化体。
自我宽恕和自我应用为结构化共鸣体的解构,去站立等如自己等如生命等如全体等如一体平等:

BODY: FRONT
1.) FOREHEAD point and 2.) EYE points:
A. Self forgiveness and Self corrective application:
The FOREHEAD point and the EYE points ‘interlink’ within and as each other, because it is through the EYE points that you’ve developed the FOREHEAD point of the mind consciousness structural resonance system within and as you.
The FOREHEAD point is ‘how you see yourself through the eyes of the mind consciousness system’ within and as you and the EYE points is ‘how you see yourself through the eyes of this world and through the eyes of other human beings’.
身体正面:
1.)前额点和2.)眼睛点:
A.自我宽恕和自我改正应用:
前额点和眼睛点“相互连接”在里面并等如彼此,因为正是通过眼睛点,你已经发展了心智意识结构化共鸣系统的前额点在里面并等如你。
前额点是“你如何通过心智意识系统的眼睛看你自己”在里面并等如你,而眼睛点是“你如何通过这个世界的眼睛和通过其他人类存有的眼睛看你自己”。
And the primary foundation of ‘how you see yourself through the eyes of the mind consciousness system’ (FOREHEAD point) is designed and manifested and constructed through comparison and judgment according to and through ‘how you see yourself through the eyes of the world and through the eyes of other human beings’ (EYE points).
而“你如何通过心智意识系统的眼睛看你自己”(前额点)的最初基础,是通过比较和评判,依据并通过“你如何通过这个世界的眼睛和通过其他人类存有的眼睛看你自己”(眼睛点),被设计和实化和建造。
Here are examples of ‘how you’ve designed and constructed and manifested’ how you see yourself through the eyes of the mind consciousness system (FOREHEAD point) as how and what you define and experience you to be, through judgment and comparison of ‘how you see yourself through the eyes of this world and through the eyes of human beings’ (EYE points):
‘How you see yourself through the eyes of the mind consciousness system’ example:
I’m not good enough
这里是,你如何通过心智意识系统看你自己(前额点) 等如你如何定义和定义你什么和体验你所是者,通过“你如何通过这个世界的眼睛和通过其他人类存有的眼睛看你自己”(眼睛点)的评判和比较,“你如何已经设计和建造和实化”的例子:
“你如何通过心智意识系统的眼睛看你自己”的例子:
我不够好。
Now, how you’ve designed and constructed such a judgment towards yourself within ‘how you see yourself through the eyes of the mind consciousness system’ is because of a comparison ‘through how you see yourself through the eyes of the world and through the eyes of other human beings’:
现在,你在“你如何通过心智意识系统之眼看你自己”里面,如何已经设计并构建这样一个评判朝向你自己,是因为一个“通过你如何通过这个世界的眼睛和通过其他人类存有的眼睛看你自己”的比较:

This is how it works: The ‘I’m not good enough’ seeing yourself through the eyes of the mind consciousness system viewpoint of self, towards self, within self exist: Because you’ve compared yourself towards someone else who you’ve perceived within yourself is ‘better than you’ within a certain specific point/aspect, as for instance – someone else being selected for a specific task, and because you weren’t selected – you judged yourself by comparing you towards the other being that was selected, believing you to then ‘not be good enough’.
这是它如何工作的:这个“我不够好”通过心智意识系统自己的观点,看你自己、朝向自己、在自己里面存在:因为你已经将你自己朝向其他 你已经在某个特定的点/方面 在你自己里面感知“好于你”的人作比较,正如,比如——其他存有为某个特定的任务被挑选出来,而因为你没有被挑选——你经由将你朝向其他被挑选出来的存有作比较评判你自己,于是,相信你“不够好”。
So, you seeing yourself through the eyes of the mind consciousness system, within yourself, towards yourself, as ‘not being good enough’, you have derived from a comparison towards someone else, through how you’ve seen yourself through them – and thus, judged yourself within the comparison. And because of the judgment, constructed and designed how you see you through the eyes of the mind consciousness system as ‘not being good enough’, because of how you see yourself through the eyes of others within comparison.
因此,你通过心智意识系统的眼睛看你自己、在你自己里面、朝向你自己、等如“不够好”,你通过你如何通过他们看你自己,已经得出一个对其他人的比较——而因此,在比较里面评判你自己。而且因为这个评判,构建并设计出你如何通过心智意识系统的眼睛看你自己等如“不够好”,因为你如何通过其他人的眼睛在比较里面看你自己。
So, the cycle is ‘seeing yourself through the eyes of others, through the eyes of the world’ within comparison, which manifest a judgment towards you, within you, and then through the judgment – construct and design ‘how you see yourself through the eyes of the mind consciousness system’.
因此,这个循环是:在比较里面“通过其他人的眼睛看你自己、通过这个世界的眼睛看你自己”,即实化一个朝向你、在你里面的评判,于是,通过这个评判——构建并设计“你如何通过心智意识系统的眼睛看你自己”。

And you will notice that ‘seeing yourself through the eyes of other human beings’ – is done within the starting point of comparison, within which you will construct and manifest ‘how you see yourself through the eyes of the mind consciousness system’ within polarity = comparison manifest polarity within and as you to which you define ‘who you are’ and ‘how you are’ according to who and how you see yourself as and to be through the eyes of the mind consciousness system.
而你将注意到,“通过其他人类存有的眼睛看你自己”——是在比较的出发点里面被做的,在其中,你将构建并实化“你如何通过心智意识系统的眼睛看你自己”在极性=比较里面 实化极性在里面并等如你,以这个,你通过心智意识系统的眼睛 根据你看你自己等如并成为谁和如何,来定义“你所是者”和“你如何是”。
Why polarity? Because within you exist the perception of the polarity manifestation of being ‘good enough/better than’ and ‘not being good enough’ and according to ‘how you see you through the eyes of other human beings’ through comparison – you’ll either see yourself through the eyes of the mind consciousness system as ‘being good enough/better than’ or ‘not being good enough’.
为什么有极性?因为在你里面存在“足够好/好于”和“不够好”的极性实化体的感知,并且通过比较根据“你如何通过其他人类存有的眼睛看你”——你将通过心智意识系统的眼睛看见你自己等如要么“足够好/好于”要么“不够好”。
For example: Let’s say you were the one selected for the task and within you, you experienced: ‘Yes! I knew I was better at this than everyone else’ = this is then you comparing you towards others through seeing yourself through the eyes of other human beings – manifesting a judgment of being ‘better than’ which is the polarity opposite to ‘not being good enough’, then within the judgment – ‘seeing yourself through the eyes of the mind consciousness system’ as ‘being better than everyone else’.
例如:让我们说,你是为这个任务被挑选的人,而在你里面,你体验到:“是的!我知道在这个(方面)我好于其他所有人”=于是,这是你通过 通过其他人类存有的眼睛看你自己 而将你对其他人作比较——实化了一个“好于”的评判,即是与“不够好”对立的极性,然后,在这个评判里面——“通过心智意识系统的眼睛看你自己”等如“好于其他所有人”。

Human beings believe a judgment is something ‘bad’ – such as a judgment only being defined as when you experiencing yourself as ‘not being good enough’ – no, experiencing yourself as ‘being better than…’ is also a judgment. A judgment is that which you accept and allow to exist within you to which you define ‘who and how you are’ according to how you see yourself – that exist within and as polarity of mind, originating from within and as comparison.
人类存有相信一个评判是某种“不好”的事物——比如,一个评判仅仅被定义为 当你体验你自己等如“不够好”时——不,体验你自己等如“好于……”也是一个评判。一个评判是,即你接受并允许存在于你里面,以其,你根据你如何看你自己来定义“你是谁和你如何是”——存在于里面并等如心智的极性,起源于里面并等如比较。
Both ‘not good enough’ and ‘better than’ is a judgment towards self based on comparison towards someone or something else – and ‘not good enough’ and ‘better than’ are polarity opposites of each other = therefore, both are self judgments.
“不够好”和“好于”两者,都是以对其他某人或某事物的比较为基础 朝向自己的一个评判——而“不够好”和“好于”是彼此的对立极性=因此,两者都是自我评判。
So, how to practically specifically assist and support you within self forgiveness and self corrective application applied in self honesty with such a point of ‘how you see you through the eyes of the mind consciousness system’ because of ‘how you see you through the eyes of other human beings’ within such a point of ‘not being good enough’:
因此,在这样一个“不够好”的点里面,用这样一个因为“你如何通过其他人类存有的眼睛看你”,“你如何通过心智意识系统的眼睛看你”的点,如何去实际特定地援助并支持你在自我宽恕和自我改正应用里面在自我诚实中应用:

Firstly, you have to specifically identify to whom and what you have compared yourself towards from which you constructed this belief within yourself that you are apparently ‘not good enough’. Then from here, specifically apply self forgiveness for accepting and allowing you to ‘see yourself through the eyes of others, outside separate from you’ through comparison, accepting and allowing you to manifest a judgment towards yourself, which manifested the belief within you that you’re ‘not good enough’ and within this, accepting and allowing you to define yourself according to how you see you through the eyes of the mind consciousness system.
首先,你必须特定地识别对谁和什么你已经将你自己对其作比较,从中你构建这个信念在你自己里面:显然你“不够好”。然后,从这里,为接受和允许你通过比较去“通过其他人的眼睛、在外面与你分离开来的(事物)看你自己”,接受和允许你去实化一个评判朝向你自己,即实化这个在你里面的 你“不够好”的信念,而在这里面,接受和允许你依据你如何通过心智意识系统的眼睛看你 去定义你自己。
Secondly, to have a look at the ‘polarity opposite’ of ‘not being good enough’ as ‘being better than’ – and apply self forgiveness for accepting and allowing you to exist within and as polarity of mind between ‘not being good enough’ and ‘being better than’ and accepting and allowing polarity of mind to exist within and as you.
第二,察看一下“不够好”的“对立极性”等如“好于”——并且,为接受和允许你存在于里面并等如心智的“不够好”与“好于”之间的极性、和接受并允许心智的极性存在于里面并等如你 应用自我宽恕。
Thirdly, because ‘not being good enough’ judgment towards yourself exist within and as you, the polarity opposite as ‘better than’ exist within and as you. Now you have to specifically identify to whom and what you have compared yourself towards from which you constructed this belief within yourself that you are apparently ‘better than’. Then from here, specifically apply self forgiveness for accepting and allowing you to ‘see yourself through the eyes of others, outside separate from you’ through comparison, accepting and allowing you to manifest a judgment towards yourself, which manifested the belief within you that you’re ‘better than’ and within this, accepting and allowing you to define yourself according to how you see you through the eyes of the mind consciousness system.
第三,因为“不够好”评判朝向你自己存在于里面并等如你,(所以)对立极性等如“好于”存在于里面并等如你。现在,你必须特定地识别:对谁和什么,你已经将你自己对其作比较,从中你构建这个信念在你自己里面:显然你“好于”。然后,从这里,为接受和允许你通过比较去“通过其他人的眼睛、在外面与你分离开(的事物)看你自己”,接受和允许你去实化一个评判朝向你自己,即实化这个信念在你里面:你“好于”,而在这里面,接受并允许你依据你如何通过心智意识系统的眼睛看你自己 去定义你自己。

Let’s take the example that I used above with regards to you not being selected / appointed to fulfill a specific task: In that moment – when another human being is selected for a specific task, for which you ‘worked hard for’ to be ‘chosen’ and you weren’t and in that moment, you experience ‘I’m not good enough’, because you believed the other human being was ‘better than you’ and that’s why they were chosen – you apply the following self forgiveness in self honesty:
让我们举上面我使用过的例子,考虑你没有被挑选/任命去完成一件特定的任务:在那个片刻中——当另一个人类存有为一件特定的任务被挑选时,为其,你为了被“挑选”而“辛勤工作”,而没有(被选中);而在那个片刻中,你体验到“我不够好”,因为你相信另一个人类存有“好于你”,而那是为什么他们被挑选(的原因)——你在自我诚实中,应用如下的自我宽恕:
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare me towards another human being and within that, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see me through the eyes of others.
我宽恕我自己,因为我接受和允许了我自己将我对另一个人类存有作比较,而在那里面,我宽恕我自己因为我接受和允许我自己去通过其他人的眼睛看我。
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to within comparison, judge me.
我宽恕我自己,因为我接受和允许了我自己在比较里面、评判我。
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to within judgment, construct and design and manifest how I see me through the eyes of the mind consciousness system, because of how I have accepted and allowed myself to see me through the eyes of other human beings because of accepted and allowed comparison.
我宽恕我自己,因为我接受和允许了我自己去在评判里面,构建并设计并实化:我如何通过心智意识系统的眼睛看我,因为我如何已经接受和允许了我自己 去因为接受和允许了的比较而通过其他人类存有的眼睛看我。
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to within seeing me through the eyes of another human being through comparison, judged me as being ‘not good enough’, because I believed another was ‘better than me’ because I wasn’t selected for the task for which I worked so hard for.
我宽恕我自己,因为我接受和允许了我自己 在通过比较通过另一个人类存有的眼睛看我里面,评判我为“不够好”,因为我相信另一个人“好于我”,因为我没有为那个任务被挑选,为其我如此辛勤工作。
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge me as ‘not being good enough’ and within this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to actually believe that I am ‘not good enough’
我宽恕我自己,因为我接受和允许了我自己去评判我为“不够好”,而在这里面,我宽恕我自己,因为我接受和允许了我自己去实际上相信我“不够好”。
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed ‘not being good enough’ to exist within and as me.
我宽恕我自己,因为我接受和允许了“不够好”存在于里面并等如我。
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me according to how I see me through the eyes of the mind consciousness system, through me accepting and allowing me to define myself through seeing me through the eyes of other human beings through accepted and allowed comparison
我宽恕我自己,因为我接受和允许了我自己依据我如何通过心智意识系统的眼睛看我去定义我,通过我接受和允许我去通过接受和允许比较而通过其他人类存有的眼睛看我 去定义我自己。
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me as being ‘not good enough’ …
我宽恕我自己,因为我接受和允许了我自己去定义我为“不够好”……

Alright, now – you applied self forgiveness for ‘not being good enough’ accepted and allowed self judgment towards self because of accepted and allowed comparison towards another.
好的,现在——你为 因为接受和允许了对另一个人的比较而接受并允许了的“不够好”自我评判朝向自己,应用自我宽恕。
Now, to apply self forgiveness for the polarity opposite of ‘not being good enough’ as ‘being better than’:
现在,为“不够好”的对立极性等如“好于”去应用自我宽恕:
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within polarity of mind as ‘not being good enough’ and ‘better than’
我宽恕我自己,因为我接受和允许了我自己存在于心智的极性里面等如“不够好”和“好于”。
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that if I accept and allow ‘not being good enough’ to exist within me, and accept and allow me to participate within ‘not being good enough’ – I accept and allow its polarity opposite to exist within and as me, which is ‘being better than’
我宽恕我自己,因为我没有允许我自己去领悟到:如果我接受和允许“不够好”去存在于我里面,并接受和允许我去参与进“不够好”里面——(那么)我接受和允许它的对立极性存在于里面并等如我,即是“好于”。
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed ‘being better than’ as the polarity opposite of ‘not good enough’ to exist within and as me

我宽恕我自己,因为我接受和允许了“好于”作为“不够好”的对立极性去存在于里面并等如我。
……

Now, you have to specifically identify towards who and what and when you accept and allow you to exist within and participate as ‘being better than’. Because within accepting and allowing you to participate within ‘not being good enough’ and accept and allow you to define you according to ‘not being good enough’ = your mind as a unified field which exist within polarity = have to balance itself out. Because you’ve defined you according to being a mind = you will balance you as the mind within another ‘area/field’ within your world within which you participate – to balance the ‘not being good enough’ with ‘being better than’. And so you will exist within both ‘not being good enough’ and ‘being better than’ as you within and as the mind ‘balance you’ between the two polarity opposites of ‘not being good enough’ and ‘being better than’:
现在,你必须特定地识别朝向谁和什么和何时你接受和允许你去存在于里面并参与等如“好于”。因为,在接受和允许你去参与进“不够好”里面、和接受并允许你依据“不够好”去定义你=你的心智作为一个存在于极性里面的统一联合场=必须平衡它自身。因为你已经依据是一个心智来定义了你=你将平衡你等如心智在另一个“区域/场域”里面在你的世界里,在其中你参与——用“好于”去平衡“不够好”。而因此,你将存在于“不够好”和“好于”两者里面等如你在里面并等如心智“平衡你”在“不够好”和“好于”的两个对立极性之间。
So, let’s say you identify within you, that you’re balancing the polarity opposite of ‘not being good enough’ which you experienced at work/school related to tasks with ‘being better than’ which you experience towards a family member – then you go:
因此,让我们说,你识别你里面,用你所体验到朝向一个家庭成员的“好于”,你正在平衡你在工作/学校里所体验到的有关任务“不够好”的对立极性——然后,你前进:
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within judgment towards me as ‘being better than’ my family member, through seeing me through the eyes of my family member through comparison and then judging me as being ‘better than’
我宽恕我自己,因为我接受和允许我自己参与进朝向我等如“好于”我的家庭成员的评判里面,通过比较而通过我的家庭成员的眼睛看我,而然后,评判我等如是“好于”。
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see me through the eyes of the mind consciousness system as being ‘better than’ because of accepted and allowed comparison through seeing me through the eyes of a family member, and judging me as being ‘better than’
我宽恕我自己,因为我接受和允许我自己通过心智意识系统等如是“好于”的眼睛去看我,因为我接受和允许了比较通过一个家庭成员的眼睛看我,和评判我等如是“好于”。
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that in accepting and allowing me to exist within and as the polarity of ‘not good enough’ and ‘better than’, that such two polarity opposites will balance itself out within various fields/section¬s/aspects within and as my world
我宽恕我自己,因为我没有允许我自己领悟到:在接受和允许我去存在于里面并等如这个“不够好”和“好于”的极性之中,这样两个对立极性将平衡它自身在各种场域/部分/方面里面在里面并等如我的世界。
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am ‘better than’
我宽恕我自己,因为我接受和允许了我自己相信我是“好于”。
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed me to define myself according to being ‘better than’
我宽恕我自己,因为我接受和允许我自己去依据“好于”来定义我自己。

And so you continue, though understand that you have to be specific with regards to, towards what particular specific point you manifested the judgment of ‘not being good enough’ and ‘being better than’ towards yourself through accepted and allowed comparison towards another. Meaning, what specific point within your world towards another made you believe that you’re ‘not good enough’, and what specific point within your world towards another made you believe that you’re ‘better than’ and accordingly apply specific self forgiveness in accepting and allowing you to define ‘who you are’ within and as you as being ‘good enough’ and ‘being better than’ through seeing you through the eyes of another human being through comparison, which manifested, constructed and designed how you see you through the eyes of the mind consciousness to which you defined ‘you’. An example of specificity would be, you believing you are ‘better than’ your brother/sister within your family because your parents give you more attention through words and actions than the others – then you specifically have to apply yourself for believing you are better than your bother(s)/sis¬ter(s), only because you receive more praise/attention within words/actions.
而因此,你继续,虽然认识到你必须特定地考虑:通过接受和允许对另一个人的比较,朝向你所实化的朝向你自己的“不够好”和“好于”的评判的特别特定的点。意思是,在你的世界里面朝向另一个人的什么特定点,使得你相信你“不够好”,和在你的世界里面朝向另一个人的什么特定点,使得你相信你“好于”,并且相应地,在接受并允许你去定义“你所是者”在里面并等如你等如“足够好”和“好于”,通过比较而通过另一个人类存有的眼睛看你,即实化、建造和设计你如何通过心智意识的眼睛看你,以其你定义了“你”之中 应用自我宽恕。一个特定的例子会是,你相信在你家庭里,你“好于”你的兄弟/姐妹,因为你的父母通过字词和行动比对其他人给予你更多关注——那么,你必须特定地为 相信仅仅因为在字词/行动里面你接收到更多赞扬/关注(因此)你好于你的兄弟/姐妹,去应用你自己。
Another example of specificity would be, you believing you are ‘less than’ because you’re not one of the ‘cool guys/girls’ at school that everyone adore and give attentions to, and because you are not ‘adored’ as they are – you are apparently ‘less than’ – then you specifically have to apply self forgiveness for believing you are ‘less than’ only because you’re not one of the ‘cool guys/girls’ at school and also not being adored/getting attention as they are.
另一个特定的例子会是,你相信你“少于”,因为你不是学校里那种每一个人崇拜和给予关注的“酷的家伙/女孩”之一,而且,因为你不像他们那样被“崇拜”——显然,你“少于”——那么,特定地,你必须为相信仅仅因为你不是学校里“酷的家伙/女孩”之一和也不是像他们一样被崇拜/获得关注(因此)你“少于”,去应用自我宽恕。

For clarification: Seeing you through the eyes of other human beings is when you compare yourself towards another. Seeing you through the eyes of the mind consciousness system, is when you within comparison towards another – manifest a judgment, opinion or idea about yourself in separation of you. So, if you have any ideas, definitions, opinions or judgments towards yourself within yourself – this is seeing you through the eyes of the mind consciousness system, and all ideas, judgments, opinions and definitions of self within and towards self are derived of comparing self towards others.
为了澄清:通过其他人类存有的眼睛看你,是当你对另一个人比较你自己时。通过心智意识系统的眼睛看你,是当你处于对另一个人的比较之中时——实化一个评判、意见或关于你自己处于你的分离中的想法——因此,如果你有任何想法、定义、意见或评判在你自己里面朝向你自己——这是通过心智意识系统的眼睛看你,而所有的想法、评判、意见和自己的定义在里面并朝向自己,是由将自己对其他人作比较而得到的。
Therefore identify all comparisons towards other human beings within this world, within you to which you have compared yourself, because within the comparison as ‘seeing you through the eyes of other human beings’, you will identify the judgments towards you which manifested and designed ‘how you see you through the eyes of the mind consciousness system’ – constructing the definition of ‘who and what you believe yourself to be’.
因此,在这个世界里、在你里面识别所有朝向其他人类存有的比较,以其你已经比较你自己,因为在比较里面等如“通过其他人类存有的眼睛看你”,你将识别朝向你的评判,即实化并设计“你如何通过心智意识系统的眼睛看你”——构建“你相信你自己是谁和是什么”的定义。
And realise that comparison encompass both the ‘good and bad’, as judgment encompass both the ‘good and bad’ – and to apply self forgiveness for all comparisons towards others manifesting judgments towards self and apply self forgiveness for all judgments towards self = both the ‘good and bad’, which manifest the polarity construct of mind.
而且,要领悟到,比较包含“好和不好/坏”两者,正如评判包含“好和不好/坏”两者——并且,为所有对其他人的比较实化评判朝向自己去应用自我宽恕,和为所有朝向自己的评判=“好和不好/坏”两方面,即实化心智的极性构造 去应用自我宽恕。

Self corrective application within ‘seeing you through the eyes of other human beings’ through accepted and allowed comparison, manifesting self judgment towards self, creating and designing ‘how you see you through the eyes of the mind consciousness system’ – is as follows:
自我改正应用在“通过其他人类存有的眼睛看你”里面,通过接受和允许了比较、实化自我评判朝向自己、创造并设计“你如何通过心智意识系统的眼睛看你”——正是如下:
Now that you have assisted and supported you in becoming aware of how you’re accepting and allowing you to exist within, for example the polarity of mind as judgment of ‘not being good enough’ and ‘being better than’ through accepted and allowed comparison = you are able to ‘flagpoint’ such accepted and allowed participation within and as you. ‘Flagpoint’ meaning you ensure that you realise within you immediately when you accept and allow you to participate in both/either ‘not being good enough’ and ‘being better than’ then immediately in the moment apply practical self corrective application and STOP:
现在,你已经援助并支持你在变得觉察你如何接受并允许你去存在于里面,例如,通过接受和允许了比较,心智的极性等如“不够好”和“好于”的评判=你能够去“标记”这种接受和允许了参与在里面并等如你的“点”。“标记点”的意思是:当你接受和允许你去参与进“不够好”和“好于”两者/两者中任一时,你确保你在你里面立刻领悟,然后,在那个片刻中,立刻应用实际自我改正应用 和停止:

So, you’ve now sat down with yourself, alone and specifically identified where and when and towards who specifically within you and your world you’ve accepted and allowed, and do accept and allow you, to participate within for instance ‘not being good enough’ and ‘being better than’ and applied specific directive self forgiveness. As, while and when participating within your world and you in a moment experience you accepting and allowing you to participate within ‘not being good enough’ or ‘being better than’ – practical self corrective application is standing up within that moment within and as you and saying: STOP! NO! I do not accept and allow me to participate within ‘not being good enough’ / ‘being better than’. This statement within and as you of saying: ‘STOP! NO! I will not accept and allow me to participate within ‘not being good enough’ / ‘being better than’’ – if this is said absolutely, the ‘not being good enough’ experience or ‘being better than’ experience will stop immediately and you’ll remain here stable within and as you in and as breath = no movement.
因此,现在你已经与你自己坐下来、单独并特定地识别:特定地在你和你的世界里面,你已经接受并允许了的在哪里和什么时候和朝向谁,并且确实接受和允许你去参与进,比如“不够好”和“好于”里面,并且应用了特定指导的自我宽恕。随着、当和何时参与进你的世界和你里面时,在某个片刻中体验你接受并允许你去参与进“不够好”或“好于”里面——实际自我改正应用,在那个片刻里面站立起来在里面并等如你,而且说:停止!不!我不接受和允许我去参与进“不够好”/“好于”里面。这个声明在里面并等如你的说出:“停止!不!我将不接受和允许我参与进‘不够好’/‘好于’里面”——如果这是绝对地说出,这个“不够好”的体验或“好于”的体验,将立刻停止,而你将仍然在这里稳定在里面并等如你 在里面并等如呼吸=没有移动。
So, every moment, after you have specifically assisted and supported you within specifically identifying where and when and towards who you experience ‘not being good enough’ and ‘being better than’ within and as you and applied specific self forgiveness within and as absolute self honesty = you apply the directive statement within and as you of: STOP! NO! I do not accept and allow me to participate within ‘not being good enough’ / ‘being better than’ = this is not who I am! – in assisting and supporting you within and as practical self corrective application as and while and when you participate in this world.
因此,每一个片刻,在你已经特定地援助并支持你 在特定地识别在哪里和什么时候和朝向谁里面 你体验“不够好”和“好于”在里面并等如你里面,和应用特定的自我宽恕在里面并等如绝对的自我诚实之后=你应用这个指导声明在里面并等如你:停止!不!我不接受和允许我去参与进“不够好”/“好于”里面=这不是我所是者!——随着和当和何时你参与进这个世界的时候,以援助并支持你在里面并等如实际的自我改正应用。

If after four weeks, you notice that you still experience ‘not being good enough’ and ‘being better than’ within and as you – you have to consider the following points:
如果在四个星期以后,你注意到,你仍然体验到“不够好”和“好于”在里面并等如你——你必须考虑如下的点:
Self forgiveness not applied effectively when identifying towards who, when and where and why you’ve accepted and allowed you to participate within ‘not being good enough’ and ‘being better than’ – meaning, your self forgiveness didn’t go ‘deep enough’ into the root of the specific points towards which you’ve compared yourself towards others within and as you Self corrective application in the moment of experiencing the comparison towards another human being within and as you was not done absolute, because you still accepted and allowed you to believe that ‘who you are’ is that comparison you experienced towards another within and as you, manifesting the judgment towards you within which you have defined ‘who you are’.
当识别朝向谁、什么时候和在哪里和为什么你已经接受和允许你去参与进“不够好”和“好于”里面时,自我宽恕没有有效地应用——意味着,你的自我宽恕没有前进“足够深”进入这个特定点的根源,朝向其你已经将你自己对其他人作比较在里面并等如你,自我改正应用在那个体验到朝向另一个人类存有的比较的片刻中在里面并等如你,没有被绝对地做,因为你仍然接受和允许你去相信“你所是者”是那个你所体验到朝向另一个人的比较在里面并等如你,实化这个朝向你的评判,在其中你已经定义了“你是谁/你所是者”。
So, if absolutely no change within you is experienced within four weeks of focusing on such a specific point of for instance ‘being less than’ and ‘being better than’ – then you have start again, and revisit the self forgiveness and self corrective application and specify your self forgiveness and self corrective application within and as you.
因此,如果,在聚焦于这样一个,比如“不够好”和“好于”的特定点的四个星期里面,在你里面完全没有改变 被体验到——那么,你必须再次开始,和重新访问这个自我宽恕和自我改正应用,并具体化你的自我宽恕和自我改正应用在里面并等如你。

Understand, practical self corrective application is when you stand up within and as you in the moment when you experience that you are accepting and allowing you to participate in the mind and in that moment STOP you from participating in the mind while, when and as you participate in this world.
要认识到,实际自我改正应用,是,当、何时和随着你参与进这个世界时,当你体验到你在接受和允许你去参与进心智时,在那个片刻中你站立起来在里面并等如你,和在那个片刻中停止你参与进心智。
Another practical example of how you’re able to assist and support you with regards to identifying self judgments within and as you and then from there to have a look at to what and who, when and where you’ve accepted and allowed you to compare yourself towards, which manifested such judgments towards you – is standing naked infront of a mirror and look yourself straight in the eyes – and seeing what thoughts, memories, pictures, ideas and reactions comes up within and as you, and from here – identify from what accepted and allowed comparisons such judgments was derived.
另一个实际的例子:你如何能够援助并支持你关于识别自我评判在里面并等如你,而然后,从那里去察看一下:什么和谁、何时和在哪里 你已经接受和允许了你把你自己对其作比较、即实化这种评判朝向你——正裸露地站立于一面镜子前面,和直接将你自己看入眼中——和看见什么思想、记忆、图片、想法和反应出现在里面并等如你,而从这里——识别:从接受和允许了什么比较之中,这种评判被推断/得出。

B. Unconscious and Subconscious Mind Foundation manifestation Self Forgiveness:
B.无意识和潜意识心智基础实化体的自我宽恕:
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that I am the Eye, the ‘I’ of consciousness.
我宽恕我自己,因为我允许我自己相信我是眼睛(Eye)、意识之“我(I)”。(译注:在英语中Eye与I读音相同)
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to give permission to the ‘creators’ of this mind system to program me to believe and perceive that I am the Eye, the ‘I’ of consciousness.
我宽恕我自己,因为我允许我自己给予这个心智系统的“创造者”以许可,去编程我去相信并感知我是眼睛(Eye)、意识之“我(I)”。
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to give my power away through giving my permission to the ‘creators’ of this mind system to program me to believe and perceive that I am the Eye, the ‘I’ of consciousness.
我宽恕我自己,因为我允许我自己通过给予这个心智系统的“创造者”以许可 去编程我去相信并感知我是眼睛(Eye)、意识之“我(I)”,而放弃我的力量。
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to become a mind system and accept myself as a mind system and believe myself to be a mind system and allowed myself to be programmed as a mind system instead of the expression of life as who I am as the origin of who I am as the living word of oneness and equality.
我宽恕我自己,因为我允许我自己去成为一个心智系统,和接受我自己作为一个心智系统,和相信我自己是一个心智系统,和允许我自己被编程为一个心智系统,而不是生命的表达等如我是谁等如我所是者的起源等如一体平等的活的字词。
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise, to live, to see, to honour, to recognize, to be aware, to stand as who I am as ‘I am’ of life of oneness and equality as the living word.
我宽恕我自己,因为我没有允许我自己去领悟、去活、去看见、去尊荣、去识别、去觉察、去站立等如我所是者等如一体平等之生命的“我是(I am)”等如活的字词。
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that I am the programmed language of systems as thoughts, feelings and emotions – in allowing and accepting myself to become the ‘I of Consciousness’ / the ‘I of the Systems’.
我宽恕我自己,因为我允许我自己去相信我是程序化的系统语言等如思想、感觉和情绪——以允许并接受我自己去成为“意识的我”/“系统的我”。
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that I am the slave to systems and the programs that run within me as my thoughts, feelings and emotions.
我宽恕我自己,因为我没有允许我自己领悟到:我是运行在我里面等如我的思想、感觉和情绪的系统和程序 的奴隶。
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to ‘fall’ in the traps of consciousness programmed games such as ‘enlightenment’, ‘attainment’ and ‘becoming’.
我宽恕我自己,因为我允许我自己去“跌”入意识编程游戏的陷阱,比如“启蒙/开悟”、“成就”和“成为”。
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to sacrifice me as who I really am as life by allowing and accepting myself to become this programmed system within me as the mind of thoughts, feelings and emotions as that which enslaves and controls me.
我宽恕我自己,因为我允许我自己经由允许并接受我自己去成为这个编程系统在我里面等如心智的思想、感觉和情绪等如那个奴役和控制我,去牺牲我等如我真正所是等如生命。
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to live by the following words of system programming: “Here I am systems, your servant, take me, I am sacrificing myself for your existence. You are my ‘God’ and I am your slave. I give you permission to continue the enslavement and control you stand for and as” – because I have allowed myself to participate in the mind and be of the mind – believing such an existence and experience of myself to actually be ‘who I am’.
我宽恕我自己,因为我允许我自己经由如下系统编程的字词去活:“在这里我是系统、你的仆人,带上我、为了你的存在我牺牲我自己。你是我的‘神/上帝’而我是你的奴隶。我给予你许可去继续这个你代表并等如的奴役和控制”——因为我允许了我自己去参与进心智和属于心智——相信这样一种我自己的存在和体验实际上是“我所是者”。
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to be programmable.
我宽恕我自己,因为我允许了我自己可编程。
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to be programmed.
我宽恕我自己,因为我允许我自己被编程。
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to programmable and programmed by words and sound frequencies.
我宽恕我自己,因为我允许了我自己去经由字词和声频率可编程和被编程。
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that I am only programmable and able to be programmed by words and sound frequencies if I am separate from the programmers as well as sound frequencies and words.
我宽恕我自己,因为我没有允许我自己去领悟到:假如我与编程者同样也与声频率和字词分离开来,(那么)我仅仅经由字词和声频率可编程和能够被编程。
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to be and stand separate from the mind – the mind the very manifestation within and as me as what I have accepted and allowed myself to become – which I have accepted and allowed to exist within me.
我宽恕我自己,因为我允许了我自己是并站立与心智分离——心智,这个非常实化体在里面并等如我等如我已经接受和允许我自己去成为的(事物)——即我已经接受和允许存在于我里面的(事物)。
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to give my power away through accepting and allowing separate manifestations outside of me to influence, direct and control me.
我宽恕我自己,因为我允许我自己通过接受和允许我的外在的分离实化体去影响、指导和控制我,去放弃我的力量。
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that separate manifestations outside of me only has the ability to direct, control and influence me if I am and stand separate from those very manifestations which I have accepted and allowed to influence me.
我宽恕我自己,因为我没有允许我自己去领悟到:假如我是并站立 与那些我已经接受和允许去影响我的实化体分离开来,(那么)那个我的外在的分离实化体,才有能力去指导、控制和影响我。
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to blame the past, to blame the ‘creators’, to blame the ‘programmers’ and to blame the mind for what I have accepted and allowed myself to become and what has become of this world.
我宽恕我自己,因为我允许我自己 为我所接受和允许了我自己去成为和这个世界已经成为的(一切事物),去责怪过去、去责怪“创造者”、去责怪“编程者”和去责怪心智。
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that blame is a methodology of hiding – hiding the shame, sorrow and regret and especially fear of myself for having to face myself for what I have accepted and allowed to be done unto me – which I had actually done unto myself.
我宽恕我自己,因为我没有允许我自己去领悟到:责怪是一个隐藏的方法——隐藏羞耻、悲伤和后悔,和尤其为必须面对我自己的我自己的害怕、为我已经接受和允许了被做在我身上的——即实际上我已经在我自己身上做了的(一切事物)。
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that all I had become, all that I experienced and all that I experience – I did to myself through my own acceptance and allowance.
我宽恕我自己,因为我没有允许我自己领悟到:所有我已经成为的、所有我体验过的和所有我体验到的——是我通过我自己的接受和允许对我自己做的。
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to give myself the ability to direct me.
我宽恕我自己,因为我没有允许我自己去给予我自己能力去指导我。
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to give away Self Power, Self Directiveness and Self Control to the systems – the systems reflecting all that of me from which I have separated myself – allowing and accepting myself to be enslaved by the very nature of myself, which I have accepted and allowed to separate myself from.
我宽恕我自己,因为我允许了我自己去放弃对于系统的自己力量、自我指导和自我控制——系统反射所有我的一切,从中我已经分离了我自己——允许并接受我自己被我自己的本质奴役,即我已经接受和允许将我自己与其分离开来(的事物)。
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that the mind and systems and all this systematic programmed existence consist of – is me – is the very nature of me I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from – and that I am in this moment – trapped, enslaved and lost within my own accepted and allowed creation/existence.
我宽恕我自己,因为我没有允许我自己领悟到:心智和系统和所有这些系统的编程存在的组成——是我——我已经接受并允许我自己将我自己与其分离开来的,正是我的本质——而我在这一片刻中——被限困、奴役和迷失在我自己的接受并允许了的创造物/存在里面。
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to be ashamed of my own nature as the mind and existence in its current manifested expression – which I have accepted and allowed to exist through separation.
我宽恕我自己,因为我允许我自己对我自己的本质等如心智和存在于它当前的实化表达中——即我已经接受和允许通过分离而存在的(事物),(感到)羞愧。
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to separate myself from dimensional existence – believing the program the run within me as the mind which I have accepted and allowed as me – of the dimensions being ‘more than’ me – instead of realising I am one with and equal to all of existence as who I am of life.
我宽恕我自己,因为我允许我自己将我自己与维度存在界分离开来——相信这个程序这个运转在我里面等如心智,即我已经接受并允许等如我的——维度界是“多于”我的——而不是领悟到:我是一体于和平等于所有存在等如生命的我所是者。
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to actually believe that some knows more than others – instead of realising that those that apparently know more and those that apparently know less – are different variations of mind consciousness system implants and manifestations of but knowledge and information.
我宽恕我自己,因为我允许我自己实际上去相信某些人比其他人知道更多——而不是领悟到:那些显然知道更多和那些显然知道更少的人们——是心智意识系统植入物和实化体的不同变种,仅仅是知识和资料。
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to live, behave, be and become a programmed mind system. I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to be deceived, manipulated, controlled, enslaved and suppressed by and through manifestations separate from me.
我宽恕我自己,因为我允许我自己去活、表现、是并成为一个编程的心智系统。我宽恕我自己,因为我允许并接受我自己经由并通过与我分离的实化体被欺骗、操纵、控制、奴役和压抑。
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that I am only able to be deceived, manipulated, controlled, enslaved and suppressed by and through manifestations separate from me – if I exist within and as separation of that very manifestation.
我宽恕我自己,因为我没有允许我自己领悟到:假如我存在于里面并等如那个实化体的分离——我才能经由并通过与我分离的实化体被欺骗、操纵、控制、奴役和压抑。
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that I am only able to be deceived, manipulated, controlled, enslaved and suppressed by and through manifestations separate from me – if I am of the mind.
我宽恕我自己,因为我没有允许我自己领悟到:假如我属于心智——我才能经由并通过与我分离的实化体被欺骗、操纵、控制、奴役和压抑。
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to give the power of existence as the power of me to manifestations separate from me – to have the ability to design, manifest and create outcomes for me as existence – instead of me directing me, me expressing me and me living me as who I am within and as oneness and equality of life.
我宽恕我自己,因为我允许我自己去将存在的力量等如我的力量给予与我分离的实化体——去有能力为我等如存在界去设计、实化并创造结果——而不是我指导我、我表达我和我活我等如我是谁在里面并等如一体平等之生命。
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to direct myself, my own world and my experience of myself – instead I diverted this self responsibility to the hands of manifestations separate from me because I didn’t allow myself to stand up for life as life as me of oneness and equality for all as one as equal.
我宽恕我自己,因为我没有允许我自己去指导我自己、我的自己的世界和我的我自己的体验——反而,我将这个自我责任转移给了与我分离的实化体之手,因为我不允许我自己去为生命站立起来等如生命等如一体平等的我 为全体等如一体等如平等。
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that in giving my power away to manifestations separate from me – I am giving all of me to that very manifestation separate from me – thus giving it the ability to do with me as it please.
我宽恕我自己,因为我没有允许我自己领悟到:在将我的力量交出给予与我分离的实化体之中——我将全部的我给予了那个与我分离的实化体——因此给予它能力去如它所愿对我做(任何)事。
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to be controlled, directed, influenced and enslaved by hope and fear.
我宽恕我自己,因为我允许我自己经由希望和害怕被控制、指导、影响和奴役。
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that hope and fear is real and that such manifestations actually exist and that I actually experience it – instead of realising that everything I experience that is of the mind is not real, nor is the experiences thereof – because it is all of separation.
我宽恕我自己,因为我允许了我自己相信:希望和害怕是真实的,和那种实化体实际上存在,和我实际上体验到它——而不是领悟到:每样我所体验到的事物是属于心智的不是真实的,因此这体验也不是真实的——因为它全都是分离。
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that anything I experience that generate a reaction within me that exist separate from me – is not real – because it exist in separation – it is not me – thus I am not actually experiencing me as who I am – but the illusion of me that exist in separation.
我宽恕我自己,因为我没有允许我自己领悟到:任何我所体验的事物形成/产生一个反应存在我里面与我分离——不是真实的——因为它存在于分离中——它不是我——因此,实际上我没有体验我等如我所是者——而是我的幻觉存在于分离中。
I forgive myself that I have allowed ‘back doors’ to exist within me – as a possible and probable escape route which consist of blame, denial, judgment, justification and fear as excuses to not have to face directly what I have accepted and allowed myself to become and thus have accepted and allowed myself to manifest as the experience of myself along with the rest of the world.
我宽恕我自己,因为我允许“后门”存在于我里面——作为一个合理和可能的逃避路径,即由责怪、否认、评判、辩解和害怕等如借口而组成,以不必直接去面对我已经接受并允许我自己去成为、和因此已经接受并允许我自己去实化等如我自己连同这个世界的其余部分的体验。
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am okay, that I am normal and that I am accepted and appreciated by the rest of the world, society and my very own family if everything in my world is apparently ‘in order’.
我宽恕我自己,因为我接受和允许我自己去相信,如果我世界里的每样事物显然是“秩序井然/妥当”的,(那么)我很好、我正常 和我被世界的其余部分、社会和我自己的家庭所接受和欣赏。
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to actually believe and ‘buy into’ and ‘fall for’ the idea, perception and belief that a separate manifested source will come and save, rescue and help this world, me and the rest of humanity such as gods and dimensional beings of religious and spiritual movements – instead of me realising and trusting my own self responsibility.
我宽恕我自己,因为我允许我自己实际上相信和“买入”和为了想法、看法和信仰而“跌倒”:即,一个分离实化的来源将来到和拯救、挽救和帮助这个世界、我和其余的人类,比如上帝和宗教和精神运动的维度界存有们——而不是我领悟并信赖我自己的自我责任。
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to separate myself from the very nature of what I have accepted and allowed myself to become as this mind consciousness structural resonance system within and as me. Instead of living the very nature of who I am as life – as the living expressive example of nature of the world that is of life within and as oneness and equality.
我宽恕我自己,因为我允许我自己将我自己与我已经接受并允许了我自己去成为等如这个心智意识结构化共鸣系统在里面并等如我的本质分离开来。而不是活这个我是谁等如生命的本质——等如这个世界的本质的活的表达的榜样,即属于生命在里面并等如一体平等。
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to take nature for granted – the very nature as the living expressive example of life as who I am.
我宽恕我自己,因为我允许我自己去认为本质理所当然——这本质等如生命的活的表达的榜样等如我所是者。
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to be directed, controlled, influenced, disempowered and manipulated by the mind – the very manifestation that exist within me that I have accepted and allowed myself to become – the world an example of what exist within me.
我宽恕我自己,因为我允许并接受我自己被心智指导、控制、影响、丧失力量和操纵——这个实化体存在于我里面,我已经接受和允许我自己去成为——这个世界,存在于我里面的(事物)的一个榜样。
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that I need and require this programmed mind consciousness system – to live – because I have allowed and accepted myself to be programmed to believe that I am this mind consciousness system within me.
我宽恕我自己,因为我允许我自己去相信我需求和需要这个编程的心智意识系统——去活——因为我已经允许并接受我自己被编程去相信我是这个心智意识系统在我里面。
I forgive myself that I have allowed – for eons of time – to not stand up – I accepted and allowed enslavement of me, within me and thus accepted and allowed enslavement of others, within themselves – thus for eons of time – all of existence and me included have accepted and allowed ourselves to be enslaved – by the mind – through our own acceptances and allowances of the existence of the mind – thus I am individually responsible for all that exist and for all I have become as all of existence as one.
我宽恕我自己,因为我允许了——亿万年的时间——不去站立起来——我接受和允许了对我的奴役、在我里面,和因此接受并允许了对其他人的奴役、在他们自己里面——因此,亿万年的时间——所有的存在并包括我已经接受和允许我们自己被心智——奴役——通过我们自己对心智的存在的接受和允许——因此,我单独地为所有存在的一切和为所有我已经成为的等如全体存在界等同如一负责。
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that I am self responsible.
我宽恕我自己,因为我没有允许我自己领悟到我是自己责任。
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to become fearful, uncertain, unresponsive, anxious and unwilling to have to take self responsibility for what I have accepted and allowed within me, thus within others and for what has manifested and become of this world and humanity as me – because of shame, remorse, regret, sorrow, anger and hatred of myself for what I have accepted and allowed to be done unto me – what I have accepted and allowed to be done unto myself: Because I didn’t stand up in moments when I could.
我宽恕我自己,因为我允许我自己去成为害怕、不确定、不回应、焦虑和不情愿去必须为我已经接受和允许在我里面、因此在其他人里面的事物,和 为已经实化和成为的这个世界和人类等如我 承担起自己责任——因为 为我所接受并允许了被做在我身上的事物而对我自己羞愧、懊悔、后悔、悲伤、愤怒和憎恨——我已经接受并允许被做在我自己身上的事物是:因为当我能够时我没有在片刻中站立起来。
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to think. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be programmed to believe that thinking is normal, ordinary and acceptable and allowed because it’s who I am and what I am.
我宽恕我自己,因为我允许我自己去思考。我宽恕我自己因为我接受和允许我自己被编程去相信思考是正常、普遍和可接受和允许的,因为它是我是谁和我是什么。
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to programmed to believe that headaches are headaches and of no meaning or worth – instead of realising that headaches are of the human physical body – assisting and supporting me in stating: Something is very ‘wrong’.
我宽恕我自己,因为我允许我自己去编程去相信,头痛是头痛和属于没有意义或价值——而不是领悟到,头痛是属于这个人类物质身体——在援助并支持我以表明:某些事物非常“错误”了。
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that medication exist to suppress the expression, assistance and support of the human physical body of life within and as oneness and equality as who I am – to further the separation of me from life as the human physical body as the manifested expression of who I am. To not allow me to question pain – but immediately present an ‘temporary solution’ for the pain as medication.
我宽恕我自己,因为我没有允许我自己领悟到,药物的存在去抑制表达、援助和支持生命的人类物质身体在里面并等如一体平等等如我所是者——去助长我与生命等如人类物质身体等如这个我所是者的实化表达的分离。去不允许我去质疑疼痛——而是立刻为这疼痛呈现一个“暂时的解决方案”等如药物。
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to believe that pain is ‘normal’ – that pain is acceptable and allowed and okay – instead of realising that the experience and manifestation of pain is the human physical body of life as who I am as life – communicating with me.
我宽恕我自己,因为我允许并接受我自己去相信疼痛是“正常的”——疼痛是可接受和允许的和好的——而不是领悟到,疼痛的体验和实化是生命的人类物质身体等如我所是者等如生命——在与我交流。
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to separate me from myself as life as the manifestation of life as who I am as the human physical body – through suppression, separation and being unquestionably compliant and obedient to the programmed mind and systematic reality of consciousness – by believing pain is ordinary and normal and a temporary solution exist in the form of medication.
我宽恕我自己,因为我允许我自己将我自己等如生命等如这个生命的实化体等如我所是者等如人类物质身体与我分离开来——通过抑制、分离和毫不质疑地顺从和服从编程的心智和系统的意识现实——经由相信疼痛是普遍和正常和一个暂时的解决方案存在于药物的形式中。
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to be programmed within and as the becoming and believing of myself as the polarity equations of right and wring, good and bad and positive and negative – instead of me trusting my own discernment as who I am of life within and as oneness and equality.
我宽恕我自己,因为我允许我自己被编程在里面并等如我自己的成为和相信等如这个正确和错误、好和不好,以及正极和负极的极性等式——而不是我信赖我自己的洞察等如生命的我所是者在里面并等如一体平等。
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to accept and allow this world and all of humanity to continue as is because of the following allowed and accepted law by which I accepted and allowed myself to live by, comply and adhere to: It’s just the way it is.
我宽恕我自己,因为我允许我自己去接受和允许这个世界和所有人类继续等如是:因为如下接受和允许了的律法,经由其我接受和允许我自己以此为生、遵守和坚持:这就是它所是的方式。
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to be programmed to believe that emotions and feelings are expressions and experiences of me that are real – instead of realising that emotions and feelings are generated through the act of thinking that is of the mind system within me.
我宽恕我自己,因为我允许和接受我自己被编程去相信,情绪和感觉是我的表达和体验、是真实的——而不是领悟到:情绪和感觉是通过在我里面属于心智系统的思考的行为而产生的。
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to become the thoughts, feelings and emotions of the mind system which I have accepted and allowed within me – and because of this becoming of me – the world as me as become the becoming of me as a mind consciousness system – systems fuelling systems.
我宽恕我自己,因为我允许我自己去成为这心智系统的思想、感觉和情绪,即我已经接受和允许了在我里面的事物——和因为这个我的成为——这个世界等如我等如变成我的成为 等如一个心智意识系统——系统点燃系统。
Self forgiveness statements for 1.) FOREHEAD point and 2.) EYE points to continue…
为1.)额头点和2.)眼睛点的自我宽恕声明继续……

Veno
维诺
高洪0221
帖子: 1217
注册时间: 周日 7月 26, 2015 11:20 am

维诺——结构化共鸣体——第四部分(第2阶段)续

帖子 高洪0221 »

Veno - Structural Resonance: Part Four (Phase 2) Continued
维诺——结构化共鸣体——第四部分(第2阶段)续

原文地址:http://desteni.org/a/veno-structural-re ... -continued

As transcribed and typed by Veno through the interdimensional portal
Date : 30/05/2008
由维诺(Veno)通过跨次元门户转抄和录入
日期:2008年5月3日

Structural Resonance: Part Four (Phase 2) – by Veno (Continued)
结构化共鸣体:第四部分(第2阶段)——维诺(续)
Self forgiveness statements for 1.) FOREHEAD point and 2.) EYE points (continued)
为1.)前额点 和2.)眼睛点的自我宽恕声明(续)

B. Unconscious and Subconscious Mind Foundation manifestation Self Forgiveness:
B. 无意识和潜意识心智基础实化体自我宽恕:
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define ‘who I am’ according to a separate manifested constructed system as the mind consciousness structural resonance system – designed and created by and through me through my accepted and allowed permission.
我宽恕我自己,因为我接受和允许我自己依据一个分离实化构造的系统等如心智意识结构化共鸣系统,去定义“我是谁”——经由并通过我通过我的接受和允许了的许可被设计和创造。

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that I give permission for my mind to exist and direct and control and influence and exist and live for and as me within and through and by my very participation within and as it
我宽恕我自己,因为我没有允许我自己领悟到,我对我的心智给予许可去存在和指导和控制和影响 和为并等如我存在和活在里面,并通过和经由我的参与在里面并等如它。

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that within this – I am responsible for all and everything of me, because I created and designed me through my accepted and allowed permission within participation of and as the mind
我宽恕我自己,因为我没有允许我自己领悟到,在这个里面——我对我的所有和每样事物负责,因为我通过我的接受和允许了的许可在参与属于并等如心智里面创造和设计我。

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear taking self responsibility for all and everything of me as what I have become and defined me to be and existing as through the mind – because of shame of what others, including myself, may think/say/do if they as I were to know what I have accepted and allowed me to be and become
我宽恕我自己,因为我接受和允许我自己去害怕为我的所有和每样事物 等如我已经成为和定义我所是者并通过心智存在为的事物 承担自己责任——因为对其他人、包括我自己,如果他们等如我知道我已经接受和允许了我所是者和所成为的一切事物,而可能认为/说/做什么而羞愧。

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear facing my own shame
我宽恕我自己,因为我接受和允许我自己去害怕面对我自己的羞愧。

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear facing me by taking self responsibility for me, because I know that in taking self responsibility for me, for all and everything of me – I will have to stand and face all and everything of me as what I have accepted and allowed me to exist within and as = of the mind
我宽恕我自己,因为我接受和允许我自己去害怕经由为我承担起自己责任面对我,因为我知道,在为我、为我的所有和每样事物承担自己责任之中——我将必须站立和面对我的所有和每样事物等如我已经接受和允许了我去存在于里面并等如的=属于心智。

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to shape and form the definition of me according to, through and as the mind – utilizing pictures, memories, emotions and feelings as the building blocks which manifest the entirety of me as how I designed and created me of within and as the mind
我宽恕我自己,因为我接受和允许我自己依据、通过和作为心智去塑造和形成我的定义————利用图片、记忆、情绪和感觉等如构件,即实化我的全部等如我如何设计并创造我属于里面并等如心智。

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give my power away to the generators of consciousness systems of the mind as pictures, memories, emotions and feelings to which I have defined me, within which I participate through my accepted and allowed permission – fuelling generators of systems to exist for me, instead of me living here in self expression as self honesty in every moment of breath
我宽恕我自己,因为我接受和允许我自己去将我的力量交付出去给了心智意识系统的发生器 等如图片、记忆、情绪和感觉,以其,我已经定义了我,在其里面,我通过我的接受和允许了的许可参与——给系统的发生器供以燃料去为我存在,而不是我活这里在自我表达中等如自我诚实在每一个片刻的呼吸中。

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fuel the generators of the mind as thoughts, feelings, emotions, memories and pictures to exist for me, to live for me = because I hide behind this within the fear and petrification of having to face me for what I have done and become and having to take self responsibility for all and everything of me as what I have accepted and allowed to exist, within and as through my accepted and allowed permission
我宽恕我自己,因为我接受和允许我自己去给心智的发生器等如思想、感觉、情绪、记忆和图片供以燃料,去为我存在、去为我活=因为我隐藏在这个后面 在不得不为我已经做了的和成为的一切 去面对我的害怕和石化里面、和必须为我的所有和每样事物等如我已经接受和允许了的事物去存在、在里面并等如通过我的接受和允许了的许可 承担起自己-责任。

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise, that by accepting and allowing the mind, the system to exist and live for me – I’m not here, I do not exist, it is the mind, the system that exists for me
我宽恕我自己,因为我没有允许我自己领悟到,经由接受和允许了这心智、这系统去为我存在和活——我没有在这里、我没有存在,是心智、系统在为我存在。

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ‘see’ myself – not realising that in ‘seeing myself’ I must be looking ‘through something’ / ‘towards something’ / ‘at something’, which indicate separation.
我宽恕我自己,因为我接受和允许我自己去“看”我自己——没有领悟到,在“看见我自己”之中我必须“通过某事物”/“朝向某事物”/“向某事物”看,即表明分离。

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that in the very act of ‘seeing myself’, I separate me from me, because it is not about ‘seeing myself’ – it is about me ‘being me here and trusting me to live me in self honesty here – no matter what’. Seeing self is a necessity of the mind to validate and confirm its own existence – that’s why mirrors exist. The mind wanting to see its own reflection to ensure it still exists.
我宽恕我自己,因为我没有允许我自己领悟到,在“看见我自己”的行动之中,我将我与我分离开来,因为它不是关于“看见我自己”——它是关于我“是我在这里并信赖我去活我在自我诚实中在这里——无论如何”。看见自己,是心智去证实和确认它自己的存在的一个需要——那正是为什么镜子存在(的原因)。心智想要看见它自己的反射以确保它仍然存在。

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me according to how I ‘see me’ / ‘look at me’ / ‘interpret me’ / ‘perceive me’ through the mind of thoughts, feelings, emotions and memories.
我宽恕我自己,因为我接受和允许我自己依据我如何通过心智的思想、感觉、情绪和记忆 “看见我”/“看着我”/“解释我”/“感知我”去定义我。

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me according to the interpretation and perception of me through the mind – within this, accepting and allowing me to exist but as a mere interpretation and perception of and as and through the mind
我宽恕我自己,因为我接受和允许我自己依据通过心智我的解释和感知去定义我——在这里面,接受和允许我去存在仅仅只不过作为一个解释和感知属于并等如和通过心智。

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that by the very act of seeing, looking, interpreting and perceiving me through the mind – I judge me, because I refer myself through the standards and expectations existent within and as the mind – the mind manifesting as the judge of me.
我宽恕我自己,因为我没有允许我自己领悟到,经由通过心智看见、看着、解释和感知我的这个行动——我评判我,因为我通过标准和期望存在的事物在里面并等如心智 参照我自己——心智实化为我的评判。

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept myself as only being a mere picture within a picture world, as I see and define and interpret and perceive me, through the mind with my human physical eyes, as being the reflection of me I see within the mirror.
我宽恕我自己,因为我接受和允许我自己去接受我自己等如仅仅只不过是一张图片在一个图片的世界里面,等如通过心智用我的人类物质之眼 我看见和定义和解释和感知我,等如我看见在镜子里面我的反射。

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that by defining me as being the picture I see within the mirror through my human physical eyes within the mind, I am no different to a picture as thought that exist within the mind, and I accept and allow me to exist and be but a thought within a system.
我宽恕我自己,因为我没有允许我自己领悟到,经由定义我等如是我在镜子里面通过我的人类物质之眼在心智里面看见的图片,我与那好像存在于心智里面的一张图片没有区别,而且我接受并允许我去存在和仅仅是一个思想在一个系统里面。

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the existence and definition of me to be of the pictures I see through the mind with my human physical eyes – manifesting and creating me to be but the experience of a ‘pictured-thought’, as a ‘pictured-thought’ within a holographic illustrated world-system as the reflection of me as what I have accepted and allowed me to be and become
我宽恕我自己,因为我接受和允许我的存在和定义是属于通过心智用我的人类物质眼睛我所看见的图片——实化并创造我仅仅成为一个“图片-思想”的体验,作为一个“图片-思想”在一副全息图解的世界系统里面等如我的反射等如我已经接受和允许了我所是和成为的。

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be subject to, inferior towards and less than that which I see through the mind with my human physical eyes as this world and the environment within which I exist.
我宽恕我自己,因为我接受和允许我自己屈从于、低下于和少于那些我通过心智用我的人类物质眼睛所看见的(事物) 等如这个世界和环境,在其中我存在着。

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be controlled and influenced by that which I see with my human physical eyes within this world, through the mind.
我宽恕我自己,因为我接受和允许我自己去被那些用我的人类物质眼睛在这个世界里面、通过心智所看见的(事物)控制和影响。

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that the pictured-reflection I see of me in the mirror is an example of how I am accepting and allowing what I see with my human physical eyes through the mind – to control and influence me, where what I see with my human physical eyes through the mind, becomes ‘more than me’
我宽恕我自己,因为我没有允许我自己领悟到,这个我在镜子里看见的我的图片-反射,是一个我如何接受和允许了我用我的人类物质眼睛通过心智所看见的(事物)——去控制和影响我的例子,在那里,我用我的人类物质眼睛通过心智所看见的(事物),变得“多于我”。

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that what I see with my human physical eyes, is what the mind sees within and as which I have accepted and allowed me to exist.
我宽恕我自己,因为我没有允许我自己领悟到,我用我的人类物质眼睛所看见的(事物),是心智所看见的(事物)在里面并等如 即我已经接受和允许了我去存在的(一切事物)。

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as that which the EYE(s) see through the mind and not living as ‘I am’ here in self honesty as life as all as one as equal
我宽恕我自己,因为我接受和允许我自己去存在于里面并等如那眼睛(EYE(s))通过心智所看见的,和没有活如“我是”这里在自我诚实中等如生命等如全体等如一体平等。

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that what I see with my human physical eyes, is the holographic manifested pictured presentation reflection of all and everything I have accepted and allowed me to exist within and as = of the mind.
我宽恕我自己,因为我没有允许我自己领悟到,我用我的人类物质眼睛所看见的(事物),是我已经接受和允许我去存在于里面并等如=属于心智的 所有和每样事物的全息实化的图片呈现反射。

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to form and manifest and create relationship ties/lines towards this world and all that exists within it – and not realising me here as one as equal as all as life, and that relationships in itself is separation, because within the very act of relationship, I ‘relate’ and in this ‘relation’ – we support each other as mind’s within this reality, this world as mind’s relate to each other within relationships to validate and confirm each other’s existence’s as mind’s defined
我宽恕我自己,因为我接受和允许我自己去形成和实化和创造关系结/线朝向这个世界和所有那即是存在于它里面的一切事物——而没有领悟到,我是这里等如一体平等等如全体等如生命,而那个关系在它本身之内是分离,因为在这个关系的行动里面,我“关联”和在这个“关系”中——我们支持彼此等如心智的在这个现实里面、这个世界等如心智的有关彼此在关系里面去证实和确认彼此的存在的等如心智的定义。

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that by accepting and allowing me to exist and define me according to the picture I see, I become the picture and manifest and create a picture-reality – one and equal to what I have accepted and allowed me to be and become – a picture experiencing itself within a picture-orientated reality
我宽恕我自己,因为我没有允许我自己领悟到,经由接受和允许我依据我所看见的图片去存在并定义我,我成为这图片并实化和创造一个图片-现实—— 一体平等于我已经接受和允许我所是和所成为的—— 一张图片体验它本身在一个图片-定向的现实里面。

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that I become that which I define me as and I exist as that which I define me as – I become the definition I accept and allow me to be through the mind
我宽恕我自己,因为我没有允许我自己领悟到,我成为那个我定义我为的,和我存在等如那个我定义我为的——通过心智我成为这个我接受和允许我所是的定义。

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that within the very act of definition, of defining me within and as and through the mind – I manifest a ‘relationship connection’ – because defining me as/towards something or someone = separation, therefore it is to be undefined, not defining self towards something/someone, because in being life – I am one and equal as all that exists, herein is no definition = because I am.
我宽恕我自己,因为我没有允许我自己领悟到,在定义的、定义我的行动里面在里面并等如和通过心智——我实化一个“关系连接”——因为定义我等如/朝向某事物或某人=分离,因此它是未被定义的,没有定义自己朝向某事物/某人,因为在生命之中——我是一体平等等如存在的所有一切,于此,是无定义=因为我是。

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to manifest ‘relationships’ towards this world and all that exist within it, and within manifesting relationships ‘towards’ that which exist – I manifest separation of all and everything of and as me
我宽恕我自己,因为我接受和允许我自己去实化“关系”朝向这个世界和所有存在于它里面的事物,而在实化关系“朝向”那存在的一切里面——我实化所有和每样事物的分离属于并等如我。

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that within manifesting relationships ‘towards’ that which exists within this world as all that exists within this world, I manifest a ‘network’ of ‘connectivity’ – being connected to all that exists, manifesting relationship ties and lines to grasp and hold onto the defined existence of me as the mind to ensure I am able to through this, constantly and continuously validate, justify and excuse the existence of me as a mind, existing as a pictured-thought within a pictured-system
我宽恕我自己,因为我没有允许我自己领悟到,在实化关系“朝向”那存在于这个世界里面等如所有存在于这个世界里面的一切事物,我实化了一个“连通性”的“网络”——被连接到存在的所有一切、实化关系结和线去控制和紧抓不放定义了的我的存在等如心智,去确保我能够通过这个,为我的存在等如一个心智、存在等如一个在一个图片-系统里面的图片-思想 不断和连续地确认、证明和找借口。

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me and exist within relationships towards all that exist within and as this world, and within this, accepting and allowing me to define me ‘through’ that which exist within this world as all that exist within this world – defining me according to the reflection of me as this world, this reality
我宽恕我自己,因为我接受和允许我自己去定义我和存在于朝向所有存在于里面并等如这个世界的一切事物的关系里面,而在这里面,接受和允许我去“通过”那存在于这个世界里面等如所有存在于这世界里面的一切事物来定义我——依据我的反射等如这个世界、这个现实 来定义我。

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that I have accepted and allowed myself to be even ‘less than’ a thought, by defining me and existing as a reflection of the thought I have become – because I am accepting and allowing the reflection of me as and of this world to control and influence and direct me, which is why the thoughts in my mind seems ‘more than me’, because I am and have accepted me to be, less than a thought – by being and existing as but a mere reflection…
我宽恕我自己,因为我没有允许我自己领悟到,我已经接受和允许我自己成为甚至“少于”一个思想,经由定义我和存在为一个我已经成为了的思想的反射——因为我接受和允许这个我的反射等如并属于这个世界,去控制和影响和指导我,即是,为什么在我心智中的思想看上去“多于我”,因为我是并已经接受成为 少于一个思想——经由是并存在等如仅仅是一个反射……

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the manifested reflection of me as this world, this reality, which I see with my human physical eyes through the mind, to control, influence and direct me, and by accepting and allowing this – I become the reflection that I am accepting and allowing to control, influence and direct me – existing within the exact state as the state of the world
我宽恕我自己,因为我接受和允许实化了的我的反射等如这个世界、这个现实,即我用我的人类物质之眼通过心智看见的(事物),去控制、影响和指导我,而经由接受和允许这个——我成为我所接受和允许去控制、影响和指导我的反射——存在于这个真确的情形等如这个世界的情形里面。

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that all I have become is but a reflection, ‘less than’ a thought existent within my mind, because I have defined me, formed me, designed me, shaped me and created me according to the reflection of me I see, interpret and perceive with my human physical eyes through the mind as according to the reflection of me as this world as all and everything and everyone that exists within and as it
我宽恕我自己,因为我没有允许我自己领悟到,所有我已经成为的仅仅是一个反射,“少于”一个存在于我心智里面的思想,因为我已经依据我用我的人类物质之眼通过心智所看见、解释和感知到的我的反射 等如依据我的反射等如这个世界等如存在于里面并等如它的所有和每样事物和每个人,来定义我、形成我、设计我、塑造我和创造我。

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to enslave me to the word ‘EYE’ which sounds like I – existing as the EYE of consciousness of mind, me and my world defined through that which I see with my human physical eyes, creating and designing me and the definition of me based on what the EYE of consciousness of mind see within and as and through which I have accepted and allowed me to exist
我宽恕我自己,因为我接受和允许我自己去被字词“眼睛(EYE)”奴役我,即声音如同我(I)——存在等如心智、我的意识之眼(EYE)和我的通过那个我用我的人类物质之眼所看见的(事物)定义了的世界,来创造并设计我,而且我的定义立基于心智的意识之眼所看见在里面并等如 和通过它我已经接受并允许我去存在(的事物)。

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within the mind through the definition of me as EYE as being bound to the eternal enslavement on the cross-point placement allocation within the unified consciousness field grid-line of this world – as the allocation of me within and between all the relationship-ties connectivity towards this world, this reality and all and everything that exist within and as it
我宽恕我自己,因为我接受和允许我自己去 通过我的定义等如眼睛(EYE)等如被束缚于永恒的奴役在布置配置在这个世界的统一意识场域网格线里面的交叉点上 存在于心智里面——等如我的配置在里面并在朝向这个世界、这个现实和 所有和每样存在于里面并等如它的事物 的所有关系-结连通性之间。

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be bound to and enslaved to the manifested allocation of me within this world through the mind, within all the relationship ties I have stringed together within me through the mind, towards all and everything that exist within this world and the environment within which I experience myself within this world
我宽恕我自己,因为我接受和允许我自己通过心智被在这个世界里面实化的我的配置束缚和奴役,在所有使我已经通过心智一起连接在我里面的关系结里面,朝向所有和每样存在于这个世界和环境里面的事物,在其中我体验我自己在这个世界里面。

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within relationships towards all and everything that exists within and as this world, to be connected to/towards all and everything that exists within this world, and within this, accepting and allowing me to exist within separation of me – because I am not living here, one and equal as all and everything that exist as me as life
我宽恕我自己,因为我接受和允许我自己去存在于朝向所有和每样存在于里面并等如这个世界的事物的关系里面,被连接到/朝向所有和每样存在于这个世界里面的事物,而在这里面,接受和允许我去存在于我的分离之中——因为我没有活在这里、一体平等等如所有和每样事物存在等如我等如生命。

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me according to the relationship lines/ties I have manifested within me towards that which exists within this world, my world, the environment within which I experience myself within, in this world
我宽恕我自己,因为我接受和允许我自己去依据我已经实化在我里面朝向那存在于这个世界、我的世界、这个环境里面的关系线/结来定义我,在其中我体验我自己在里面、在这个世界里。

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me according to the relationship I have with my mind as thoughts, feelings, emotions and pictures directing and controlling and influencing me – living and existing for me, by and through my accepted and allowed participation
我宽恕我自己,因为我接受和允许我自己去依据我有的与我的心智等如思想、感觉、情绪和图片的关系指导和控制和影响我来定义我——为我活和存在,经由并通过我的接受和允许了的参与。

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me according to how I see me through the eyes of the world and through the eyes of other human beings
我宽恕我自己,因为我接受和允许我自己去依据我如何通过这个世界的眼睛和通过其他人类存有的眼睛看我自己来定义我。

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me according to, through and as the reflection of me as this world and other human beings through defining me through how I see me through the eyes of this world and through the eyes of other human beings
我宽恕我自己,因为我接受和允许我自己去依据、通过和等如我的反射等如这个世界和其他人类存有来定义我,通过我 通过这个世界的眼睛和通过其他人类存有的眼睛看我来定义我。

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise, that through defining me through the eyes of the world and through the eyes of other human beings – I am defining me according to comparison and judgment, as I judge me within comparing me towards the world and towards other human beings, ‘strengthening’ so the relationship ties within and of the mind I have formed towards that which exist within this world – manifesting the ‘connection relationship ties/lines’, in separation, I have with/towards this world and all that exists within it – creating the unified consciousness field of mind – where all and everything is connected to and towards each other through ‘relationships’ – the ultimate manifested system of separation
我宽恕我自己,因为我没有允许我自己领悟到,通过我通过这个世界的眼睛和通过其他人类存有的眼睛来定义我——我依据比较和评判定义了我,当我在朝向这个世界和朝向其他人类存有们比较我里面 评判我时,如此“加强”这个关系结在里面并属于我已经形成的心智,朝向其存在于这个世界里面——实化这个“连接关系结/线”,在我有的与/朝向这个世界和所有存在于它里面的事物的分离中——创造了心智统一意识场域——在那里,所有和每样事物通过“关系”被连接到和朝向彼此——终极分离的实化系统。

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that existing within judgment and comparison towards someone/something within and as this world, is a means through which I support and strengthen my existence as a mind to secure my survival within this world, because within comparing me towards something/someone, I judge me to ‘change me’ according to the comparison – to be ‘better off’ and ‘more than’ that something/someone I compared me to – so existing within judgment and comparison is playing the game of being ‘ahead of the pack’ = survival, to not have to ‘bite off the dust’
我宽恕我自己,因为我没有允许我自己领悟到,存在于朝向某人/某事物在里面并等如这个世界的评判和比较里面,是一个手段,通过其,我支持并加强我的存在等如一个心智,去保护我在这个世界里面的生存,因为在将我朝向某事物/某人比较里面,我依据这个比较 评判我去“改变我”——成为“状况好”和“多于”那些我将我与其比较的某事物/某人——因此,存在于评判和比较里面,是在玩“保持领先”的游戏=生存,去不用必须“除去灰尘”。

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise that existing within comparison and judgment is a means through which the mind operate to balance the polarity of inferiority and superiority within the world system, as being’s ‘purpose’ has become to strive for their own survival – not caring who/what they ‘harm’ on their why to their ‘goal’ / ‘achievement’ of ‘being more than and superior’ within the system, the world system
我宽恕我自己,因为我没有允许我自己领悟到,存在于比较和评判里面,是一个手段,通过其,心智运转去平衡这个世界系统里面低下和高等的极性,正如存有的“目的”已经变成了为他们自己的生存努力——在他们的 为什么在这个系统、世界系统里面 去达到他们的“目标”/“是多于和高等”的“达成”上面,不关心他们“伤害”到谁/什么。

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realise the ‘game the mind play’ within the construct of judgment and comparison, where when I compare myself towards another – I’m actually devising a plan/play within my mind to be ‘better than’ / ‘more than’ the being I compare me towards, and within this act of comparison, I accept and allow me to judge me, to exist within judgment towards myself – and comparison and judgment goes hand in hand in relationship with each other within the mind, within which I exist – to ensure my survival within the system to ‘reach the top’ to not be classified as ‘less than’ / ‘inferior’ / ‘lower class’ within the system
我宽恕我自己,因为我没有允许我自己领悟到,“心智玩的游戏”处于评判和比较的构造里面,在那里,当我朝向其他人比较我自己时——实际上,我设计了一个计划/游戏在我的心智里面成为“好于”/“多于”这个我朝向他/她比较我的存有,而在这个比较的行动里面,我接受和允许我去评判我,去存在于朝向我自己的评判里面——而且,比较和评判在心智里面在与彼此的关系中联合前进,在其中我存在——去确保我的生存在系统里面去“登上顶峰”、去不被分类为“少于”/“低下”/“低等”在系统里面。

Next we will continue with the Structural Resonance: Part Four (Phase 3): 3.) NOSE point section 
下一篇我们将继续结构化共鸣体:第四部分(第3阶段):3.)鼻子点部分。

Veno
维诺

(译者注:这个维诺-《结构化共鸣体》(Veno - Structural Resonance)系列,在Desteni网站上所找到的公开文章中,本篇为最后一篇。因此,这个系列的翻译工作也到此结束。)
回复