杰克——活自我诚实的勇气

原文地址:http://desteni.org/a/jack-the-courage-t ... f-honestly

Transcribed and typed by Jack through the interdimensional portal
Date : 15/04/2008
杰克通过跨维度连接口转抄和录入
2008年4月15日
翻译:高洪
审核:Tanya Chou

I made a statement: ‘Actual ‚power‘ is the courage to live here in self honesty practically in this world in every moment of breath’, which I will be placing into an example of practical application:
It takes guts to live self honesty – to be self honest with self. Because we have for all of our lives adapted and conditioned ourselves to the norm of ‘how I should be’, adapted and conditioned ourselves according to those that have gone before us – we haven’t actually ‘lived who we are’ – we lived according to that which was already laid out before us. ‘Fitting into’ a world, a society, a culture which accordingly shape ‘ourselves’ – instead of living as the world as ourselves, one and equal here in self expression.
So, it’s always been a ‘fitting into’ and not a HERE in SELF EXPRESSION.
我发表一个声明:“实际的‘力量’是在每一个片刻的呼吸中实际地在这个世界里在自我-诚实中活这里的勇气”——我将会放置一个实践应用的例子:
活自我-诚实需要勇气——对自己是自我-诚实的。因为我们已经为了我们生活的全部使我们自己适应于和习惯于“我应该怎样”的规范,根据那些走在我们前面的人仕使我们自己适应和决定——我们没有实际上“活我们是谁”——我们根据那些已经在我们前面奠定好了的活着。“适应”世界、社会、文化,相应地塑造“我们自己”——而不是活等如世界等如我们自己一体平等在这里在自我-表达里。
因此,它总是一个“配合”而不是一个这里在自我表达中。

And self honesty goes ‘against’ all conditionings, adaptations, acceptances, norms, fittings within and as you and your world – because self honesty is directed towards SELF – not to others within your world, within this world, not to society, not to culture = only SELF.
Therefore, it takes courage to live self honesty – and then to actually live self honesty = this is power – because you are within your own hands, you are the directive principle within you and your world from within and as the starting point of self honesty. Herein, a friction develop within you and your world – because you’re no more ‘fitting in’ or adapting, or constructing, or conditioning you to the reality created by those that have gone before you, by the ‘norm’ – and it is within this friction as ‘conflict’ that self movement and movement of others and your world occurs.
而且,自我-诚实趋于“反对”所有的有条件、适应、接受、规定、配合在你自己里面并等如你和你的世界——因为自我诚实直接指向自己——不指向你的世界里的其他人、不指向这个世界里、不指向社会、不指向文化=只是自己。
因此,活自我-诚实需要勇气——然后,实际活自我-诚实=这是力量——因为你在你自己手中,你是你自己和你的世界里的指导原则,来自里面并等如是自我-诚实的出发点。在此,一个摩擦在你自己和你的世界里发展——因为你不再“配合”或适应、或建构、或使你习惯于经由那些已经走在你前面的人、通过“规定”而创造出来的现实——并且正是在这个摩擦里作为“冲突”,自己-运动和他人及你的世界的运动发生了。

Friction is the mind connected lines of relationship constructs within you towards your world in separation of you – that is, and will, ‘detach’ within the living of self honesty here. Because you are releasing you from the relationship you have with your world, and others within your world, within you – that pre-determined ‘who I am’ in any given situation, circumstance, event or experience.
So, that who I am is not pre-determined by relationships constructed of mind towards your world and others within your world in separation of you – but who I am is the expression of self here in self honesty.
What I have discovered within me, is that the fear of being and living self honestly – is the fear of me being responsible for me – it’s easier to ‘fit in’ and condition and adapt self to the outside world, to outside beings – creating relationships of any and all kinds – because it presents the illusion of ‘safety’ and ‘protection’ – ‘belonging’ to / in this world with others – to be ‘the same’ to a certain extent.
摩擦是在你里面朝向你的世界的关系结构的心智连接线,与你分离开来——那是且将你从自我-诚实的活这里里面“分离”开。因为你正在将你自己从你在你的世界里、和在你世界里的其他人、你里面拥有的关系——那预设定的在任何给定位置、环境、事件或体验之中的“我是谁”中释放你自己。
因此,“我是谁”不是通过心智的关系结构导向与你分离的你的世界和在你世界里的其他人仕预设定的——但“我是谁”是在自我-诚实中在这里的自我的表达。
我在我自己里面发现的是,对存在和活自我-诚实的害怕——是属于我对我自己负责任的害怕——让自己“配合”和符合条件和适应外面的世界、外面的其他人仕是较容易的——创造与任何和所有种类的人/事/物的关系——因为它呈现出“安全”和“保护”的幻觉——“属于”/与其他人在一起在这个世界里——在一个确定的范围内是“一样的”。

There exist a perception that self cannot be self responsible – but require and need ‘relationships’ for ‘support’ towards others, towards this world – but here we have self forgiveness, breathing, self corrective application as support for and as SELF to live self honesty HERE as self one and equal with and as life HERE in every moment of breath.
So, a practical example of power being the courage to live self honesty here – is to start within yourself, as yourself. To observe you in participation within you and your world – power is the courage to live self honesty with and as self – for being self honest with you and being certain that you’ll be self honest with you no matter what = then you’ll be certain that you’ll be self honest with those within your world as you – no matter what.
Always self first – be careful of the tendency to want to project self honesty towards others, without first being absolutely certain that you have established self honesty within and as you ABSOLUTE – no wavering, no uncertainty, no doubt.
这里存在一个看法:自己不能成为自己负责的——而需要/需求“关系”为了“支持”朝向其他人、朝向这个世界——但是,在这里我们有自我宽恕、呼吸法、自我改正应用作为支持,为了并作为自己去活自我-诚实在这里等如是自己一体平等于并作为生命在这里在每一个片刻的呼吸中。
因此,一个力量即是活自我-诚实在这里的勇气的实际例子是:从你自己里面开始,作为你自己。你参与进你自己和你的世界里时,观察你——力量是去活自我-诚实和自己在一起并等如是自己的勇气——为了存在的自我诚实与你在一起,和存在的你将是自我诚实与你在一起的确定,不管怎样=然后你将确信:你将是自我-诚实和那些在你的世界里面等如你的事物在一起——不管怎样。
永远首先是自己——当心想要将自我-诚实投射到其他人身上的趋势,而不是首先绝对地明确你已经在你自己里面并作为你自己完全彻底地建立起了自我-诚实——没有摇摆、没有不明确、没有怀疑。

An example of self honesty towards self: If fear is experienced within self towards someone – accepting and allowing fear would be self dishonesty, blaming the other for initiating the reaction as fear would be self dishonesty, having thoughts as excuses within the mind for why the fear exists is self dishonesty, continuing to exist within the fear towards a particular being within you is self dishonesty – WHY? Because you’re accepting and allowing it to continue – you have the ability to stop the fear in the moment and say: NO! NO MORE! I will not exist in this fear – I refuse to, this is not who I am!
So, why, in this simple example is it courage to live self honesty – because you are living courage to stand up within you in self honesty as a living statement of ‘who you are’ here – power is in simplicity, in the most seemingly ‘small points’ / ‘irrelevant moments’ – where you stand in self honesty within and as you – and not accept/allow the continuation of self dishonesty as participation in the mind.
一个朝向自己的自我-诚实的例子:如果在自己里面体验到一个朝向某人的害怕——接受和允许害怕将会是自我不诚实;为了开始反应等如害怕而抱怨其他人仕是自我不诚实;在心智中有思想等如借口为解释为什么害怕存在是自我不诚实;继续存在于在你里面朝向一个特定存有的害怕之中是自我不诚实——为什么?因为你正在接受和允许它继续——你有能力在那个片刻停止这害怕,并且说“不!不要!我将不存在于这害怕中——我拒绝,这不是我是谁!”
因此,为什么在这个简单的例子里是活自我-诚实的勇气。因为你在活勇气去在你里面站立起来在自我-诚实中作为一个“你是谁”在这里的活着的声明——力量在简单性里,在大多数看上去“小的点”/“不相干的片刻”里——在那里,你站立在自我-诚实中在里面并等如你——并且不再接受/允许作为参与进入心智的自我不诚实的继续。

Be careful of wanting to ‘go too big’ with regards to self application – begin here with self in practical application in the moment within this world as you participate.
So, there are many opportunities within your world, within which you participate where reactions are still ‘brought forth’ within you – see such moments of reactions within you towards something or someone as an opportunity to be self honest with you – to actually live courage in such moments and will you to be self honest – and not take the seemingly easy way out as continuing in participation of the mind and justify and excuse and give up – but live the power that is you, be courageous and dare you to be self honest with you in the most simplest of moments within this world, your world.
关于自我-应用小心想要“变得更大”——从这里开始,和自己在一起在实际应用中在这个世界里作为你参与的片刻中。
因此,在你的世界里有许多机会,在里面你参与到仍然会在你里面“带上前来”的反应里——看到在你里面朝向某事或某人这样的反应的片刻,作为一个机会是对你自我-诚实的——去实际上活勇气在这样的片刻中并且你将是自我-诚实的——并且不要走看上去容易的路,等如继续心智的参与和评判和借口和放弃中——而是和你在一起在大部分简单的片刻在这个世界、你的世界里,活力量即是你,勇敢的和敢于成为自我诚实。
回复