帖子 高洪0221 »

Zacque - Meat and Me
扎克 ——肉和我

原文地址:http://desteni.org/desteni-material/blo ... eat-and-me

Transcribed and typed by Zacque through the interdimensio¬nal portal
Date : 10/04/2008
由扎克通过跨维度连接口抄录
日期:2008年10月4日

My name’s Zacque and I am within and as a physical manifested form as Golden Labrador within and as this world at this moment.
In the beginning of my incarnation into this world, I ‘worked with’ the physical body – the point I ‘missed’ in the beginning is working ‘with and AS’ the physical body as me – so, I still worked in separation with my physical body.
我的名字叫扎克,而就在此刻,我在里面并作为一个物质显现/显化形态等如金色拉布拉多犬在里面并等如这个世界。
在我成肉身进入这个世界的一开始,我“工作于”物质身体—— 一开始我“错失”的点是工作“于并等如”物质身体等如我——因此,我仍然与我的物质身体在分离中工作。

I grew with my physical body – and within growing with my human physical, I noticed an interesting manifestation: The muscles / muscle tissue within and as the physical body was only growing and extending to 75% of what it’s supposed to. What was assisting and supporting the 25% of the muscle tissue to ‘grow’, ‘extend’ and manifest sufficiently to 100% it’s capacity and capability: Was meat – was eating meat.
In eating meat, the muscle tissue of the physical body – used that which meat consist of and exist as to ‘build’ itself further to be able to manifest the 25% that it was not able to ‘grow’ by itself – the eating of meat assisted and supported the muscle tissue to ‘build itself’ to 100% sufficiency.
我与我的物质身体一起成长——而在随着我的人类物质/身体成长里面,我注意到一个有趣的显现/显化:肌肉/肌肉组织在里面并等如物质身体,仅仅成长并扩展到它应该达到的75%。在援助并支持肌肉组织的25%去“成长”、“扩展”并显现/显化 充分达到100%它的容量和能力的东西:是肉——是吃肉。
在吃肉当中,物质身体的肌肉组织——使用那即肉所组成并作为其而存在的东西,去“构建”它自身 进一步能够去显现/显化 它不能去经由它自身去“成长”的25%——吃的肉援助并支持肌肉组织去“构建它自身”达到100%足量。

I realised that the muscle tissue within my physical body was designed to manifest to only 75% – a ‘flaw’ within the design of the physical body so to speak. The other 25% was to be ‘built’ through eating meat and maintained through eating meat. Meaning that in the continuation of eating meat – 100% sufficiency of the muscles within and as the physical body would be maintained, though the stopping of eating meat – the 25% would reduce to 75% and even less – eating meat required to sustain the muscle tissue of the physical to 100% sufficiency. Or the muscle / muscle tissue of the physical body deteriorate and influence the entirety of the human physical body.
我领悟到,肌肉组织在我的物质身体里面被设计去显现/显化仅仅达到75%——一个“缺陷”在物质身体的设计里面,可以这么说。另外25%通过吃肉被“构建”并通过吃肉显化/显现。意思是,在吃肉的延续之中——100%足量的肌肉在里面并等如物质身体,将被维持,可是,吃肉的停止——25%将减少到75%,甚至更少——吃肉需要维持物质/身体的肌肉组织达到100%足量。否则,物质身体的肌肉/肌肉组织恶化并影响整个人类物质身体。

And this is so with all physical bodies within and as this world, except those within the animal kingdom that are herbivores – only their physical bodies have been designed to be able to maintain the eating of plants/fruits. The human physical body however ‘fall under’ the category of the necessity to eat meat for the muscle tissue of the human physical body to maintain 100% sufficiency.
This is how the human physical body and the physical bodies of the majority of beings within and as this world were designed. Primarily – within and as the design of the human physical body together with the mind consciousness system integration and manifestation – 25% of the growth of the muscle tissue of the human physical body was literally ‘removed’ and ‘stopped’ to naturally expand and grow for the manifestation of the mind consciousness system to be successful entirely within and as the human physical body – to ‘make space’ so to speak.
而这对于所有物质身体在里面并等如这个世界是如此,除了那些动物王国里面的食草动物之外——只有它们的物质身体已经被设计能够维持吃植物/水果。无论如何,人类物质身体“被列为”有必要为了人类物质身体的肌肉组织去保持100%足量而吃肉 的范畴。
这正是人类物质身体和大多数存有的物质身体在里面并等如这个世界,如何被设计的。最初——在里面并等如人类物质身体连同心智意识系统整合与显现/显化 的设计——人类物质身体的肌肉组织的25%的生长,实际上被“移走”并“停止”,去为了心智意识系统是/成为完全成功的显现/显化在里面并等如人类物质身体,而自然地扩展并生长——去“腾出空间”,可以这么说。

They found that this would be ‘fine’ to do so – as the rest of the 25% would be able to be ‘maintained’ as the human being ‘grow up’ within and as this world through the eating of meat. As the properties, structured formation of meat of animals within this world is similar to that of the human beings’ muscle-meat / muscle tissue. As long as the human being continue to eat meat – the muscle tissue of the human physical body would be able to ‘build itself up’ to 100% sufficiency and maintain itself to 100% sufficiency – though, is able to deteriorate once the eating of meat is suddenly stopped.
So, in eating meat – it doesn’t for the remainder of your life experience ‘build’ the 25% so that the muscles / muscle tissue is able to remain at a 100% sufficiency – it only ‘builds and maintains’ 100% sufficiency – in suddenly stopping to eat meat – the 25% deteriorate to 75% again and is able to deteriorate further – because the human physical body would then be going into literal ‘shock’ and ‘alarm’ – speaking to you stating: Hello! I require meat to be able to maintain myself to 100% sufficiency and you’re not presenting me with the meat I require!
他们发现这样做将是“好的”——因为,剩余的25%,当人类存有通过吃肉“成长”在里面并等如这个世界时,将能够被“维持”。因为动物的肉的属性、结构形态在这个世界里面相似于那个属于人类存有的肌肉的肉/肌肉组织。只要人类存有继续吃肉——人类物质身体的肌肉组织,将能够“构建它自身”达到100%足量,并将它自身维持到100%足量——虽然,一旦吃肉突然停止,会恶化。
因此,在吃肉当中——它并不是为了你余下岁月里的生活体验“构建”25%,以便于肌肉/肌肉组织能够停留在100%足量——它仅仅“构建并维持”100%足量——在突然停止吃肉当中——这个25%再次恶化到75%,并且会进一步恶化——因为,人类物质身体将然后进入实际的“震惊”和“报警”——对你说话,声明:你好!我需要肉去能够维持我自己达到100%足量,而你没有用我所需要的肉来呈现给我!

The human physical body will speak with you in two ways:
Dramatic weight loss – being unnecessarily thin, this will occur slowly but surely though will reach a point where it’ll become serious. You’ll ‘feel fine’ – but suddenly your internal organs will begin ‘failing’ not ‘operating sufficiently’. This is accompanied with tiredness, extensive tiredness or being tired constantly – this is your human physical body literally crying out to you – stating: I require meat! Dramatic weight gain – your human physical body attempting or trying to compensate for not receiving meat – utilizing fat tissue for the deficiency of meat, that previously assisted and supported the human physical body. Though, this is also not a ‘solution’ – as weight gain will continue, as four times as much fat tissue is required to that of the eating of meat provided. Overall continuous physical discomfort, muscle pains, limb pains – as though at the end of the day you experience as though you’ve run a while and your physical human body is ‘sore’ within and throughout.
人类物质身体将与你以两种方式谈话:
戏剧性的体重减轻——不必要的变瘦,这将缓慢但是肯定地发生,尽管将到达一个点,在那里它将变得严重。你将“感觉很好”——但是,突然你的内部器官将开始“衰退”没有“充分地运作”。这伴随着疲倦、广泛的疲倦或经常的疲劳——这正是你的人类物质身体,实际上对你大声呼喊——在声明:我需要肉!戏剧性的体重增加——你的人类物质身体企图或试图补偿没有获取肉——将脂肪组织用于之前援助并支持人类物质身体的肉 的缺乏。虽然,这也并不是一个“解决方法”——因为体重增加将继续,因为,同样多的四倍脂肪组织需要变为那属于吃的肉所提供的。全部持续的物质/身体不舒服、肌肉痛、肢体疼痛——仿佛在一天的结束,你体验好像你已经奔跑了一段时间,而你的物质人类身体“酸痛”在里面并遍及。

So, these are the two polarity-manifestations the human physical body will move into with regards to those suddenly unexpectedly stopping to eat meat.
See, in the beginning – as I was brought to my ‘new home’ so to speak, I was fed meat – we’re six dogs (soon to be eight), and I was growing with my physical body – which was amazing, to with awareness grow with my physical body. Then, suddenly – the meat stopped and my physical body strained extensively – I experienced the muscle tissue deteriorating and ‘pulling’ – ‘stretching thin’ – muscle cramps, walking uncomfortably – it was quite painful actually. And this was such a ‘real’ experience – because I was actually in the muscles / muscle tissue – so I experienced was the muscles / muscle tissue and my physical body experience.
因此,这些是,关于那些突然出乎意料地停止吃肉的(人们),人类物质身体将移入的两个极性显现/显化。
看看,一开始——当我被带到我的“新家”,可以这样说,我被喂肉——我们六只狗(不久是八只),而我与我的物质身体一起成长——即,去用觉察与我的人类物质身体一起成长,这是令人惊讶的。然后,突然——肉停止了,而我的物质身体开始广泛地紧张——我体验到肌肉组织退化而且“拉伸”——“拉得薄”——肌肉痉挛,行走不舒服——实际上,它相当痛。而这是一个如此“真实的”体验——因为,我实际上在肌肉/肌肉组织当中——因此,我体验到的是肌肉/肌肉组织和我的物质身体所体验的。

I was perplexed and in pain. So…I investigated. I didn’t immediately connect it to me no more eating meat, I didn’t understand at all what was happening at first – I initially presumed that it was according to and because of my application, of me – that was affecting my physical body. And it was within this – that my realization came that I separated me from my physical body: Me ‘affecting’ my human physical body – this was me stating that I was having ‘an affect on something’ = separation. In standing one and equal with and AS my physical body – the muscle / muscle tissue – I would immediately realise what the exact, specific, precise ‘problem’ was for my muscles / muscle tissue literally deteriorating. My bones were / is growing, and growing fast and my muscle tissue / muscle that is supposed to support and assist the entirety of the human physical body is not growing one and equal with and as the rest of the human physical body – so, the experience was quite painful.
我迷惘而且痛苦。因此……我调查。我没有立即将它连接到我不再吃肉,最初,我一点儿也不理解发生了什么事情——开头我假定它是依据并因为我的应用、我——那个在影响我的物质身体。而正是在这个里面——我的领悟到来,我将我与我的物质身体分离了:我“影响”我的人类物质身体——这是我,在声称我“对某事物有影响”=分离。在站立一体和平等于并等如我的物质身体之中——肌肉/肌肉组织——对于我的肌肉/肌肉组织实际上在退化来说,我将立刻领悟到什么是确切的、特定的、明确的“问题”。我的骨头生长/正在生长,并且快速增长,而我的应该去支持并援助整个人类物质身体的肌肉组织/肌肉,没有在生长一体平等于并等如其余的人类物质身体——因此,这个体验相当疼痛。

What assisted a bit was me swimming – lol. Now, this was before I came to the realization that I had separated me from my physical body – that I was only standing with my physical body and not AS my physical body.
The swimming relaxed my muscles, and muscle tissue for a moment – the pain would be away for a moment – only to return again. And then also, I could only swim for so long – because the very maneuver and movement of swimming was tough and difficult – slightly painful – though relaxing at the same time.
So, within realising I was separating me from my physical body – I realised I had to be my physical body, as the physical body. Shit – how the hell do I practically do this? For this – I used swimming! Previously swimming was to relax my muscles for a moment – to a moment’s relief – now, I’d use swimming to actually practically manifest me as my physical body. It would be a risk – but I had to.
有点儿帮助的事情是我游泳——哈哈。现在,这是在我来到我已经将我与我的物质身体分离开来的领悟之前——我仅仅站立与我的人类物质身体在一起,而并没有等如我的物质身体。
游泳放松一会儿我的肌肉、和肌肉组织——疼痛将离开一会儿——仅仅再次回来。而然后,而且,我可以仅仅游泳很长时间——因为,游泳的特定机动和移动是艰难和困难的——轻微地疼痛——尽管同时是放松的。
因此,在领悟到我将我与我的物质身体分离开里面——我认识到,我已经是/成为了我的物质身体、等如物质身体。狗屁——我到底实际上怎么做的?对于这个来说——我使用游泳!先前,游泳是去放松我的肌肉一会儿——到达片刻的减轻——现在,我使用游泳去实际上实际地显现/显化我等如我的物质身体。它将是一个冒险——但是,我必须做。

So, I stood on the steps of the swimming pool – I dived in and as I was swimming, I was moving me as the muscles, I was moving me as the physical body – I was within and as self awareness moving the entirety of the physical body as me – in one moment, I stood with and as the physical body as me within and during and while swimming.
It was amazing. You may ask why I didn’t just do it ‘walking’ – well, I wanted to ensure there exist no self deception, meaning – ‘walking’ I do all the time, and it’s become so automatic – I had to do it in a way within which I’d ensure I have no escape – forcing me to be one and equal with and as my physical body, to actually be the physical body.
因此,我站立在游泳池台阶上——我跳入水中,而当我游泳时,我在移动我等如肌肉,我在移动我等如物质身体——我在里面并等如自我觉察移动物质身体整体等如我——在一个片刻中,我站立于并等如物质身体等如我在里面和在期间和在游泳的时候。
它是令人惊异的。你也许问为什么我不是仅仅做“步行”——好的,我想要确保没有自我欺骗存在,意思是——“行走”我一直在做,而它变得如此自动的——我必须以一种在其里面我确保我没有逃避的方式做它——强迫我是/成为一体平等于并等如我的物质身体,去实际上是物质身体。

And swimming I hadn’t done much – not by myself, alone. I now go down to the swimming pool myself and swim alone. So, I placed myself into a position: I will swim – but, if I do not stand one and equal with and as the physical body, actually move my muscles, my physical body within self awareness = I will drown and die and have to come back and transcend this point again.
So, I ‘made it’ – I move my physical body as me in self awareness and swam alone, by myself. So – I’m still within and as a physical body as Golden Labrador.
而游泳,我不必做很多——不是经由我自己,单独的。我现在我自己走下游泳池并且单独游泳。因此,我将我自己放入一个位置:我将游泳——但是,如果我没有站立一体平等于并等如物质身体,实际上移动我的肌肉、我的物质身体在自我觉察里面=我将淹没并死掉,而且必须回来并在这个点再次超越。
因此,我“做它”——我移动我的物质身体等如我在自我觉察之中,并且经由我自己、单独游泳——因此,我将仍然在里面并等如一个物质身体等如金色拉布拉多犬。

At the moment, the swimming is my ‘cross-reference’ within and as this world, this reality to ensure that I physically, practically move me here – I move – I move as the physical body – to be able to swim, and so it is with walking also – I move me within and as self awareness as the physical body – it’s no more automatic – though, I endure a cross-reference – not because I do not trust me, but because I realise that I’m still in this world, in this reality as is. In doing so – I immediately understood why my muscles were deteriorating as I have explained above – the muscles and muscle tissue of the physical body require and need meat to sustain itself to 100% sufficiency and the continuation of the eating of meat required to maintain the muscle tissue to 100% sufficiency within and as the physical body to be able to ‘keep up’ with the ‘rest’ of the human physical body.
此刻,游泳是我的“相互参照”在里面并等如这个世界、这个现实,去确保我身体上地、实际地移动我在这里——我移动——我移动等如物质身体——能够去游泳,而因此,它对于行走也是(一样)——我移动我在里面并等如自我觉察等如物质身体——它不再是自动的——尽管,我忍受一个相互参照——不是因为我不信赖我,而是因为我领悟到我仍然在这个世界里、在这个现实如其所是中。在这样做之中——我立刻理解到为什么我的肌肉在退化,正如我已经在上面说明的——物质身体的肌肉和肌肉组织,要求并需要肉去维持它自身到达100%足量,而吃肉的延续被要求,去保持肌肉组织达到100%足量在里面并等如物质身体,去能够“保持”“其余”的人类物质身体。

So, within realising all this, and still not receiving anymore meat – though protein from eggs, and cheese we do still receive which assisted and supported but a slight bit, even with receiving eggs and cheese, the body strained – I realised that I am able to within and as self awareness ‘build me’ as the muscle tissue to 100% sufficiency – which I am currently doing.
I realise I am able to do this in one moment – stabilize me as the muscles / muscle tissue to 100% sufficiency immediately, but I am quite enjoying building me, slowly but surely to 100% sufficiency and to remain at 100% sufficiency.
因此,在领悟到所有这一切里面,而且不再获取肉——虽然来自蛋、和奶酪的蛋白质我们仍然获取,即援助并支持仅仅轻微的一点儿,甚至随着获取蛋和奶酪,身体紧张——我认识到,我能够在里面并等如自我觉察“构建我”等如肌肉组织达到100%足量——即我当前正在做的事情。
我认识到,能够在一个片刻中做这个——稳定我等如肌肉/肌肉组织立刻达到100%足量,但是,我相当享受构建我,缓慢但是肯定地达到100%足量并去保持在100%足量。

So, you may ask: Does the animal kingdom also have mind consciousness systems? Yes, we did have – though I was born into this world without a mind consciousness system, though the very manifested design of the physical body – as grown from generation to generation – still remain within and as the design of only 75% sufficiency, requiring the other 25% to be maintained within and as the eating of meat. So, with mind consciousness system or without mind consciousness system – the physical bodies’ design remain the same – the muscle / muscle tissue only extend to 75% it’s capacity, the other 25% to be maintained through the continuation of the eating of meat.
So, within all this – those within this process on the Forum who have suddenly stopped eating meat – I have a suggestion to assist and support you, so that your human physical body doesn’t go into ‘sudden shock or alarm’.
因此,你也许会问:动物王国也有心智意识系统吗?是的,我们的确有——虽然我出生于这个世界没有一个心智意识系统,虽然这个特有的物质身体的显现/显化设计——当一代一代地生长时——仍然维持在里面并等如仅仅75%足量的设计,需要另外25%被保持在里面并等如吃肉。因此,有心智意识系统或没有心智意识系统——物质身体的设计保持相同——肌肉/肌肉组织仅仅扩展到它的容量的75%,其他25%通过吃肉的延续被保持。
因此,在所有这一切里面——那些在这个过程里面在论坛上已经突然停止吃肉的人们——我有一个建议援助并支持你,以便于你的人类物质身体不进入“突然的震惊或报警”。

One more point: Understand that it’s not the human physical body or physical body itself – it’s much still to do with the entire manifested design of this entire existence, this entire physical manifested existence – related to the mind consciousness system and all other consciousness system designs.
Therefore, it’s your very ‘presence’, your very ‘nature’ that still influence the manifestation of the human physical body within and as which you exist – meaning that it is to realise that the mind consciousness system, isn’t a separate system – you are the very manifestation of the mind consciousness system – it’s what we have become.
还有一点:要认识到,它不是人类物质身体或物质身体本身——它仍然大量与整个显现/显化的这整个存在界的设计有关,这整个物质显现/显化的存在界——关联到心智意识系统和所有其他意识系统设计。
因此,它是你的特有“呈现”、你的特有“本质”,仍然影响人类物质身体的显现/显化在里面并等如即你存在——意思是,这是要领悟到:心智意识系统不是一个分离的系统——你是这个心智意识系统的特有显现/显化——它是我们已经成为的(事物)。

For instance – I wasn’t born with a mind consciousness system, though my presence, the nature of me – was still consisting of and existing as a mind consciousness system – indicated by but one simple point: Me separating me from the physical body – standing with the physical body – but not as the physical body. Understand that you consist of and exist as a mind consciousness system, the nature and presence of you has become the manifested mind consciousness system – meaning that you exist within and as separation with you as a mind – if you exist within and as separation at even one singular point.
So – I was still in separation, therefore, still of mind, therefore, still existing as a mind consciousness system as the very nature, presence of me = which influenced my physical body.
比如——我没有出生于一个心智意识系统,虽然我的呈在、我的本质——仍然由一个心智意识系统组成并作为其而存在——由仅仅一个简单的点表明:我将我与物质身体分离——站立与物质身体在一起——但是没有等如物质身体。要认识到,你由一个心智意识系统组成并作为其而存在,你的本质和呈在已经成为了显现/显化的心智意识系统——意思是,如果你存在于里面并等如分离,在甚至一个单个的点上——(那么)你存在于里面并等如与你作为一个心智分离。
因此——我仍然处于分离中,因此,仍然属于心智,因此,仍然作为一个心智意识系统而存在等如这个本质、我的呈在=即影响我的物质身体。

By me standing as the physical body – one and equal – no more separation and I am able to ‘build me’ as the muscle / muscle tissue – in one quantum moment, because it’s who I am, or I’m able to build me slowly but surely – which I prefer.
Therefore, it’s you as the mind consciousness system within and as the physical body that is experiencing ‘shock / alarm / distress’ within and as the physical body – because the mind consciousness system is still dependent on the human physical body to exist within this world – for the human physical body is it’s vessel – without the human physical body, it realise that it cannot exist. So – the experience you undergo with regards to suddenly stopping the eating of meat, is the mind consciousness system’s rela¬tionship connection to the human physical body that is setting off it’s ‘protective defense mechanism’ – the mind consciousness system stating: You feed and sustain this physical body or I’ll die – lol.
经由我站立等如物质身体——一体平等——不再有分离,而我能够去“构建我”等如肌肉/肌肉组织——在一个量子片刻中,因为它是我所是者/我是谁,或我能够去缓慢但是肯定地构建我——这个我喜欢。
因此,这是你作为心智意识系统在里面并等如物质身体,正在体验“震惊/报警/痛苦”在里面并等如物质身体——因为心智意识系统仍然依赖于人类物质身体去存在于这个世界里面——对于人类物质身体来说,是它的容器——没有了人类物质身体,它明白它无法存在。因此——你所经历的体验,关于突然停止吃肉,是心智意识系统与人类物质身体的关系连接,在激起它的“保护防御机制”——心智意识系统声明:你喂养并维持这个物质身体,否则我将死亡——哈哈。

So – you as the mind consciousness system within the physical body is currently within and as a ‘co-dependent’ ‘relationship’ – if you’re still in separation with you – your human physical body require meat to maintain 100% sufficiency with regards to the muscles / muscle tissue. Otherwise you as the mind consciousness system, as a mind – will set off the ‘protection defense mechanism’ – within which the mind consciousness system within and as the physical body will manifest the physical body to go to either polarity extremes as I have explained within the above two points.
因此——你作为心智意识系统在物质身体里面,当前是在里面并等如一个“互相依赖”的“关系”——如果你仍然处于与你的分离中——关于肌肉/肌肉组织,你的人类物质身体需要肉去维持100%足量。否则你作为心智意识系统,作为一个心智——将激起“保护防御机制”——在其中,心智意识系统在里面并等如物质身体将显现/显化物质身体,去转到两个极性极端的任何一个,正如在之前的两点里面我已经说明的。

SOLUTION – (back to when I mentioned within a paragraph of how you’re able to assist and support you):
The Trees within and as you will assist and support within this process. Slowly but surely stop eating meat – do not stop eating meat immediately or instantaneously – as this will ‘trigger’ your ‘protection-defense mechanism’ within and as the human physical body. If you were used to eating meat literally every evening – give yourself a four months period where you eat a sufficient portion of meat only three times a week. After that – give yourself a period of another six months where you eat a sufficient portion of meat only two times a week. After that – give yourself a period of another six months of eating meat only once a week – though within these six months of eating meat only once a week – investigate a sufficient ‘eating plan’ for vegetarians – the amount of foods required to be eating a day, as well as the exact precise portions that will sustain your human physical body. Then after that – you continue eating the exact precise portions and foods you were eating for the last six months – though without the meat once a week.
解决方案——(回到当我在一个你如何能够援助并支持你的段落里面所提及的):
树木在里面并等如你将援助并支持在这个进程里面。缓慢但是肯定地停止吃肉——不要立刻或瞬间地停止吃肉——因为,这将“触发”你的“保护防御机制”在里面并等如人类物质身体。如果你实际上习惯于每个晚上吃肉——给你自己一段四个月的时期,在那里你一周仅仅吃足量分量的肉三次。在那之后——给你自己一段另一个6个月的时间,在那里你一周仅仅吃足量分量的肉两次。在那之后——给你自己一段另一个6个月的时期,仅仅一周吃肉一次——虽然在这6个月里面一周只吃一次肉——调查为了素食足够的一个“吃的计划”——吃一天所需要的食物的数量、和将维持你的人类物质身体的准确精确的分量。然后,在那之后——在最后的6个月里,你继续吃你正在吃的准确精确的分量和食物——虽然没有每周一次的肉。

Within these periods, your Trees will assist and support the human physical body within the extraction of ‘meat-necessity’ of the human physical body – and the muscles / muscle tissue is able to express naturally.
Vegan – not yet. We’re only on the ‘meat-phase’ at the moment – do not cut out all animal products at this moment at all, please – this will cause much unnecessary duress within and as your human physical body.
Understand that this I write is for those who have eaten meat regularly and have suddenly stopped. Understand that I experienced the muscle / muscle tissue deterioration, pain and discomfort because I was working ‘with’ the physical body – human beings are not even in the slightest actually aware of how your human physical body experience itself at all and actually really endures.
在这些时期里面,你的树木将援助并支持人类物质身体在人类物质身体的“肉的必需性”的提取里面——而肌肉/肌肉组织能够自然地表达。
素食——还没有。我们目前仅仅在“肉的阶段”——现在,不要完全切断所有动物制品,拜托——这将引起许多不必要的强制在里面并等如你的人类物质身体。
要认识到,这个我所写的,是为那些已经有规律地吃肉并已经突然停止的人们。要认识到,我体验肌肉/肌肉组织退化、疼痛和不舒服,因为我在工作“于”物质身体——人类存有甚至完全根本没有实际上觉察到你的人类物质身体如何体验它自身、和实际上真的忍受。

Therefore, I would suggest to all who have eaten meat, and eaten meat regularly – and have suddenly unexpectedly stopped – to do as I suggested – no matter ‘how you think you feel’ within and as your human physical body – because the effects take a ‘while’ to manifest.
Beings with O-blood groups, unfortunately at the moment, require to continue eating meat – the Trees as the physical bodies are within and as their process of transcending this – the animal kingdom as you understand that there’s really nothing you’re able to do about it. They as you know/understand you’re within and as this process, assisting and supporting you to realise you – and thus, have no ‘problem’ – in you assisting and supporting your human physical body as required for a moment.
因此,我将建议所有已经吃肉、并有规律地吃肉——而且已经突然出乎意料地停止了的人们——去做如同我所建议的——不论“你认为你感觉如何”在里面并等如你的人类物质身体——因为,影响花费“一段时间”去显现/显化。
O型血的存有们,当前很不幸的,需要持续吃肉——树木等如物质身体在里面并等如他们的超越这个的进程里面——动物王国,正如你理解的,实际上没有什么事情你能够去做关于它。它们等如你知道/理解你正处于里面并等如这个进程,援助并支持你去领悟你——而因此,没有“问题”——暂时根据需要在你援助并支持你的人类物质身体之中。

And this goes for all of you – the animal kingdom as you know/understand the current situation – be grateful, realise, it’s you assisting and supporting you – they’d rather have you go through this 16 month period that die on them – lol. It’s to be here – transcend here – at the moment, this is the way it is – unfortunately.
So, people, get your asses in gear, stop the mind – stand one and equal with and as you, be the human physical body (and this can only be done if no separation, therefore no mind, existing within and as you) – and continue assisting and supporting you to realise you – so that the mind may stop and no more exist – so that we’re so able to ‘move faster’ in assisting and supporting others to realise them, so that eventually, we transcend the physical and no more have to eat at all, but all of existence stand one and equal here as life as all as one as equal.
And realise that the no more requirement for food will be only when all stand here one and equal as life in manifested living expression – how the ‘no requirement for food’ is currently manifested within and as human beings is constructs of mind.
而这个为你们所有的人前进——动物王国,正如当前你知道/认识的情形——心存感激、领悟,这是你援助并支持你——它们宁愿死亡在它们身上,而使你前进通过这16个月期间——哈哈。它是在这里——超越在这里——此刻,这正是它所是的方式——不幸的。
因此,人们,准备好你的屁股,停止心智——站立一体平等于并等如你、是人类物质身体(而这个只有 如果没有分离、因此没有心智、存在于里面并等如你 才能被做)——并且继续援助并支持你去领悟你——以便于心智或许停止和不再存在——以便于我们能够这样“更快移动”以援助并支持其他人去领悟他们,以便于最终,我们超越物质而且再也不用吃,而是全体存在界站立一体平等在这里等如生命等如全体等如一体等如平等。
并且领悟到,不再需要食物,将只有当全体站立在这里一体平等等如生命处于显现/显化的活的表达中时——当前,“不要食物”如何显现/显化在里面并等如人类存有,是心智的概念。
Zacque
扎克
陳思萍
帖子: 34
注册时间: 周二 5月 15, 2012 9:23 pm

Re: 扎克 ——肉和我

帖子 陳思萍 »

我閱讀完這篇文章後,有幾個問題想要問.

1.扎克是一隻狗還是一個人類存有?通過連接口抄錄時,他是還活在這個世界上/活著的嗎?

2.為什麼文章前面提到有心智意識系統或沒有心智意識系統.物質身體的設計保持相同--肌肉/肌肉組織僅僅擴展到它的容量的75% ,其他25% 通過吃肉的延續被保持.文章的後面的解決方案說緩慢但是肯定地停止吃肉,不要立刻或瞬間地停止吃肉?
為什麼文章前面扎克有說他相當享受建構他,緩慢但是肯定地達到100% 足量,並去保持在100% 足量.但是文章後面的解決方案說/建議緩慢但是肯定地停止吃肉--不要立刻或瞬間地停止吃肉?

3.文章說O型血的人需要持續吃肉 - 是指O型血的人需要每天吃肉嗎?
文章裡的解決方案/建議,O型血的人可以/需要去做嗎?
如果是需要每天吃肉,是指每天的午餐和晚餐都要吃肉嗎?

4.解決方案提到給你自己一段四個月的時期,在那裡你一週僅僅吃足量分量的肉三次. - 這裡說的三次是指一週7天的早餐/午餐/晚餐中,只能選其中的三餐吃一次肉,還是指一週七天內,有其中的3天的午餐和晚餐可以/要吃肉?

5解決方案提到的-雖然沒有每週一次的肉-是指/要隔多久吃一次肉?

6-調查為了素食足夠的一個-吃的計劃-是指什麼?
指的是要調查吃素食時身體一天中可以獲得足夠營養的食物(不包含牛奶/蛋/肉)和食物的種類/份量嗎?
那為什麼文章後面提到/說-素食--還沒有.我們目前僅僅在"肉的階段"--現在,不要完全切斷所有動物制品?-

7為什麼要停止吃肉?

8扎克說他在游泳,他游泳時是一隻狗還是一個人類?
扎克說他不再吃肉/停止吃肉時的經歷/體驗和最後他自我察覺時,他是一隻狗,還是一個人類?
高洪0221
帖子: 1209
注册时间: 周日 7月 26, 2015 11:20 am

帖子 高洪0221 »

Hi,思萍,
以下是我对你的提问的回应:

1.扎克是一隻狗還是一個人類存有?通過連接口抄錄時,他是還活在這個世界上/活著的嗎?
A:从文章开始我看见,扎克自称“就在此刻,我在里面并作为一个物质显现/显化形态等如金色拉布拉多犬在里面并等如这个世界。” 因此,我以为在那个时刻扎克是一只狗,并在这个世界上活着。

2.為什麼文章前面提到有心智意識系統或沒有心智意識系統.物質身體的設計保持相同--肌肉/肌肉組織僅僅擴展到它的容量的75% ,其他25% 通過吃肉的延續被保持.文章的後面的解決方案說緩慢但是肯定地停止吃肉,不要立刻或瞬間地停止吃肉?
為什麼文章前面扎克有說他相當享受建構他,緩慢但是肯定地達到100% 足量,並去保持在100% 足量.但是文章後面的解決方案說/建議緩慢但是肯定地停止吃肉--不要立刻或瞬間地停止吃肉?
A:摘录:“这正是人类物质身体和大多数存有的物质身体在里面并等如这个世界,如何被设计的。最初——在里面并等如人类物质身体连同心智意识系统整合与显现/显化 的设计——人类物质身体的肌肉组织的25%的生长,实际上被“移走”并“停止”,去为了心智意识系统是/成为完全成功的显现/显化在里面并等如人类物质身体,而自然地扩展并生长——去“腾出空间”,可以这么说。”
所以,我的理解是,在最初设计人类物质身体等如全体存有的物质身体时,其中有一个目的是为了支持心智系统=世界系统的运作和发展。所以前面扎克描述了许多它觉察到的关于“物质身体等如肌肉/肌肉组织”在失去肉的支持后它的自我觉察等如对物质身体肌肉/肌肉组织的洞察。
而当我看到这些描述:“我认识到,能够在一个片刻中做这个——稳定我等如肌肉/肌肉组织立刻达到100%足量,但是,我相当享受构建我,缓慢但是肯定地达到100%足量并去保持在100%足量。”时,我理解,扎克在分享实际上我们全体存有等如物质身体等同如一是在未来到达“不再吃肉”的情况的。
而关于“不要立刻或瞬間地停止吃肉”——摘录:“缓慢但是肯定地停止吃肉——不要立刻或瞬间地停止吃肉——因为,这将“触发”你的“保护防御机制”在里面并等如人类物质身体。”而这可能导致物质身体出现两极化的显现。

3.文章說O型血的人需要持續吃肉 - 是指O型血的人需要每天吃肉嗎?
文章裡的解決方案/建議,O型血的人可以/需要去做嗎?
如果是需要每天吃肉,是指每天的午餐和晚餐都要吃肉嗎?
A:在O型血的人可以如何支持自己关于“吃肉”方面,我个人的确不太了解。只是曾经在团聊中看到Fred有分享到,他是O型血,有时不吃肉会感觉身体有变化(原话忘记了),故而他会为自己每周做几次肉食。这方面你可以询问一下Fred本人。

4.解決方案提到給你自己一段四個月的時期,在那裡你一週僅僅吃足量分量的肉三次. - 這裡說的三次是指一週7天的早餐/午餐/晚餐中,只能選其中的三餐吃一次肉,還是指一週七天內,有其中的3天的午餐和晚餐可以/要吃肉?
A:我个人的理解是,在一周7天中有“三次”是提供给自己等如物质身体“吃足量分量的肉”。而具体到这个“三次”是放在哪一天或一天当中早/午/晚餐的哪一顿——可以由个人自己根据身体的需要来做调整的。

5解決方案提到的-雖然沒有每週一次的肉-是指/要隔多久吃一次肉?
A:我看到这句话实际上是接续着这一段前面的内容的——
摘录:“树木在里面并等如你将援助并支持在这个进程里面。缓慢但是肯定地停止吃肉——不要立刻或瞬间地停止吃肉——因为,这将“触发”你的“保护防御机制”在里面并等如人类物质身体。如果你实际上习惯于每个晚上吃肉——给你自己一段四个月的时期,在那里你一周仅仅吃足量分量的肉三次。在那之后——给你自己一段另一个6个月的时间,在那里你一周仅仅吃足量分量的肉两次。在那之后——给你自己一段另一个6个月的时期,仅仅一周吃肉一次——虽然在这6个月里面一周只吃一次肉——调查为了素食足够的一个“吃的计划”——吃一天所需要的食物的数量、和将维持你的人类物质身体的准确精确的分量。然后,在那之后——在最后的6个月里,你继续吃你正在吃的准确精确的分量和食物——虽然没有每周一次的肉。”
所以我的理解是:到了最后个人已经可以做到不吃肉类,而是 “继续吃你正在吃的准确精确的分量和食物”也足够支持物质身体达到并保持100%足量。(备注:同时需要我们行走自我进程支持自己释放/解构心智系统编程/设计)

6-調查為了素食足夠的一個-吃的計劃-是指什麼?
指的是要調查吃素食時身體一天中可以獲得足夠營養的食物(不包含牛奶/蛋/肉)和食物的種類/份量嗎?
A:这一点,我个人的理解也与你的相同,即,通过调查/研究和在自己日常生活中实际地吃来了解并进一步调整个人的物质身体一天需要的足够营养食物及其种类/分量。

那為什麼文章後面提到/說-素食--還沒有.我們目前僅僅在"肉的階段"--現在,不要完全切斷所有動物制品?-
A:在这里,我看见文章中两次提到这篇文章的背景:
摘录“因此,在所有这一切里面——那些在这个过程里面在论坛上已经突然停止吃肉的人们——我有一个建议援助并支持你,以便于你的人类物质身体不进入“突然的震惊或报警”。”、“要认识到,这个我所写的,是为那些已经有规律地吃肉并已经突然停止的人们。
因此,我将建议所有已经吃肉、并有规律地吃肉——而且已经突然出乎意料地停止了的人们——去做如同我所建议的——不论“你认为你感觉如何”在里面并等如你的人类物质身体——因为,影响花费“一段时间”去显现/显化。”
所以,我认为,一方面,我们当前的现实世界地球上依然是大多数人未觉察并仅仅活成了心智意识系统,而心智系统的大量参与将消耗物质身体的生命能量,故而我们处于还“需要肉”的支持的阶段;另一方面,扎克在自身从吃肉 到突然停止吃肉 过程中,对自我等如物质身体肌肉/肌肉组织的变化的觉察和领悟,来支持全体人类在行走停止心智系统的自我进程过程中,如何有效地支持并援助物质身体“从吃肉/有规律地吃肉”过渡到“少吃”再到“不吃”的解决方案/建议。

7為什麼要停止吃肉?
A:因为我们全体存在界平等一体等如我们每一者的物质身体等如生命等如我自己。所以我个人的看法是:如果可以不再相互“吃肉”,那么为什么不去缓慢但肯定地停止它呢。

8扎克說他在游泳,他游泳時是一隻狗還是一個人類?
扎克說他不再吃肉/停止吃肉時的經歷/體驗和最後他自我察覺時,他是一隻狗,還是一個人類?
A:摘录:“而这对于所有物质身体在里面并等如这个世界是如此,除了那些动物王国里面的食草动物之外——只有它们的物质身体已经被设计能够维持吃植物/水果。无论如何,人类物质身体“被列为”有必要为了人类物质身体的肌肉组织去保持100%足量而吃肉 的范畴。
这正是人类物质身体和大多数存有的物质身体在里面并等如这个世界,如何被设计的。最初——在里面并等如人类物质身体连同心智意识系统整合与显现/显化 的设计——人类物质身体的肌肉组织的25%的生长,实际上被“移走”并“停止”,去为了心智意识系统是/成为完全成功的显现/显化在里面并等如人类物质身体,而自然地扩展并生长——去“腾出空间”,可以这么说。
……当人类存有通过吃肉“成长”在里面并等如这个世界时,将能够被“维持”。因为动物的肉的属性、结构形态在这个世界里面相似于那个属于人类存有的肌肉的肉/肌肉组织。……”

因此,从上面这几段讲述中,我的理解是:扎克是一只狗,而当它在讨论肌肉/肌肉组织时,是立足于平等一体于“人类物质身体和大多数存有的物质身体在里面并等如这个世界”来进行说明的,故而它的觉察也是完全一样的。 我认为扎克是用它自己对肌肉/肌肉组织的调查/觉察的例子,在分享和提示我们全体人类。

附:由于这些文章是在2007-2008年期间抄录的,因此我个人会建议,把这些文章的讲解/说明当作自我进程行走中的“参照”,同时可以阅读后续更多的D资料做多方面/多维度的了解,并且推进自己在自己的实际生活中实践应用进而改正调整我们自己。

高洪
陳思萍
帖子: 34
注册时间: 周二 5月 15, 2012 9:23 pm

帖子 陳思萍 »

高洪,
非常感謝你的回應!
回复