Tanya Chou
帖子: 1202
注册时间: 周四 12月 30, 2010 12:51 pm
联系:

生命回顧--佛陀之體驗

帖子 Tanya Chou »

生命回顧—佛陀之體驗
Life Review - The Bhudda Experience

大家好,我在這裡透過這個門戶來分享我在”發覺意識”的旅程這方面的人生回顧。並在這裡分享我在人生中,在穿越心智的靈魂,進入了心智的中心如同意識,所走過的過程,和如何在成道的那個點上引領我到一種心智的,如此的誘人,如此的迷人,如此的殊勝,也如此的美麗的存在 – 一個人可以在那種與意識的平等之中,看到和感知到在這裡超越你用人類肉眼所能看到的整個存在。我可以,沒有止盡的,坐著並且盯著看,而同時看著和觀察著意識隨著它的光、能量、和聲音在舞動,彷彿它本身就是一種力量/一種動力/一種表現,而那可以在我裡面(和)在我的眼中取悅著我,如同我可以簡單的”和意識如同我在一起”,在我自己裡面。(我會)真的,就像是,”坐著”,我會在我的眼睛張開和閉起來的時候練習:就只是在這裡,一種無所不在的寂靜而每一刻你都在這個寂靜之中,(這是)如此的巨大,於是當你與那絕對的寧靜融合時,眼淚如此自如地流出,(隨著)肉體表達的自然狀態而流出。
- 它是我們每個人內在都如此嚮往的寂靜(寧靜)/安祥(平靜);它就只是安靜。萬物與所有人在那一刻,或者那個時候,當你進入,並且等如,同時伴隨著寂靜的時候,都消失了。然後你不想離開,因為在那寂靜中只有你,(而)它感覺就彷彿可以一直持續到永遠。而你會真的情願單純地安住在這裡和那份寂靜/安祥在一起。即使(它是)一種除了在你心智深處的存有本質之中,在這個存在中沒有其它地方可以存在的安祥/一種在這個存在中沒有其它地方可以存在的寂靜。而當一個人在那寂靜/那安祥裡面移動,更深入你的心智/深入你的存有 – 它是一種人們可以”進入”的寂靜,越來越深入越來越深入,旅遊進你自己/你的心智的深處。(而)當一個人進入了自己的深處之後,等如心智/等如物質肉身,一個人最終會到達”那個點”:那光。

大家好,我在这里透过这个门户来分享我在”发觉意识”的旅程这方面的人生回顾。并在这里分享我在人生中,在穿越心智的灵魂,进入了心智的中心如同意识,所走过的过程,和如何在成道的那个点上引领我到一种心智的,如此的诱人,如此的迷人,如此的殊胜,(也)如此的美丽的存在 – 一个人可以在那种与意识的平等之中,看到和感知到在这里超越你用人类肉眼所能看到的整个存在。我可以,没有止尽的,坐着并且盯着看,而同时看着和观察着意识随着它的光、能量、和声音在舞动,彷佛它本身就是一种力量/一种动力/一种表现,而那可以在我里面(和)在我的眼中取悦着我,如同我可以简单的”和意识如同我在一起”,在我自己里面。(我会)真的,就像是,”坐着”,我会在我的眼睛张开和闭起来的时候练习:就只是在这里,一种无所不在的寂静而每一刻你都在这个寂静之中,(这是)如此的巨大,于是当你与那绝对的宁静融合时,眼泪如此自如地流出,(随着)肉体表达的自然状态而流出。
- 它是我们每个人内在都如此向往的寂静(宁静)/安祥(平静);它就只是安静。万物与所有人在那一刻,或者那个时候,当你进入,并且等如,同时伴随着寂静的时候,都消失了。然后你不想离开,因为在那寂静中只有你,(而)它感觉就彷佛可以一直持续到永远。而你会真的情愿单纯地安住在这里和那份寂静/安祥在一起。即使(它是)一种除了在你心智深处的存有本质之中,在这个存在中没有其它地方可以存在的安祥/一种在这个存在中没有其它地方可以存在的寂静。而当一个人在那寂静/那安祥里面移动,更深入你的心智/深入你的存有 – 它是一种人们可以”进入”的寂静,越来越深入越来越深入,旅游进你自己/你的心智的深处。(而)当一个人进入了自己的深处之后,等如心智/等如物质肉身,一个人最终会到达”那个点”:那光。

Hi everyone, I’m here through the portal to share my life-review in (terms of) my journey with ‘discovering consciousness.’ And (I’m here to share) the process that I had walked in my life in (terms of) traveling through the soul of mind, into the heart of mind, as consciousness, and how the attainment of that one point introduced me to an existence of mind so tempting, so mesmerizing, so extraordinary, (and) so beautiful -that one could, within that equality with consciousness, see and perceive an entire existence that was here beyond what one see with your human physical eyes. And I could, endlessly, sit and stare, but at the same time see and observe consciousness dancing with its’ light, energy, and sound, as though it was a force / a power / a presence in itself that would entertain me within myself (and) within my very eyes, as I would simply ‘be with consciousness as me,’ within myself. (I would) really be, like, ‘sitting,’ and I would practice with my eyes open and my eyes closed: just being here, a silence so all-encompassing that (for) every moment you are in this silence, (which is) so overwhelming, that tears flow with such ease, and flow (with) a naturalness of expression through the physical body as you merge with that absolute silence.
-It’s a silence / a peace that each one of us so yearn for within ourselves; it’s just quiet. Everything and everyone disappears for that moment, or that time, when you are in, and as, and with that silence. And you don’t want to leave, because in that silence it’s only you, (and) it feels as though it can continue eternally. And you would really prefer remaining simply here with that silence / that peace. -Even (though it is) a peace that exists nowhere else within this existence / a silence that exists nowhere else within this existence but within the depths of your beingness of your mind. And as one move within that silence / that peace, deeper into your mind / into your beingness [interrupts himself / changes delivery of the point] -it is a silence that one can ‘move into,’ deeper and deeper and deeper, journeying into the depths of yourself / of your mind. (And) as one move into the depths of self, as mind / as physical, one finally reach ‘the point’: the light.

當我發現了那個點,我在自己裡面走向那個光。我覺察著我的呼吸,眼睛是閉上的,在這裡,寂靜的在安祥中。而我發現那個光,如同我故意越來越往深處移動去看看我們自己/我們的心智/我們的存有/我們的身體實際上可以多深入。我探索著並走著走著,沒有停止,去尋找和探索和看看在這個存在中是否有比我們所是的還要更多。而我整個旅途中進入了我們自己的心智、身體、和存有。我最終到達了這個光,(一種)銀色、白色的光。然後我在自己裡面走向它,敞開我的雙臂,讓它擁抱我並且滲透進了我的存有本質。它感覺起來就像這個光是銳利的閃電,(是)不會痛的,但我感覺到它們在那一刻滲透進了我的存有深處,全然地被光本身的實體化和來源賦予力量,包覆了我整個自己。而當我允許光與我永恆地融合,我從光那裏往回走,從黑暗,(和)從我的存有/我的身體/我的心智深處,然後在我重新融合進我的肉體和我的心智的那一刻,到這裡,我可以看到,光、色彩、聲音、表現。我可以看到一個超越了這裡的存在的實相。
一個人通常會用你的人類肉眼看到,在物質存在中所存在的有限實體化的色彩結構。但當你透過意識,透過光本身來看,每樣東西變得彷彿你坐在存在之中”在那極為遙遠的星群裡”,然後每樣東西看起來都像是光/星星,與黑暗融合在一起,然而光到處舞動著,(伴隨著)聲音。那真的是,某種我從來不曾想過的東西,我已經到達了我的原點/我的本源:那光如同意識。而一個人將能夠簡單地在這裡,呼吸,略過物質,而進入一個看起來像是星群/銀河的存在。我的意思是,只要想像當你仰望存在時,(然後看到)銀河/宇宙/色彩/表現。現在,想像它們全都是活生生的,然後在舞動著,表現著,和移動著。它是非常華麗的。而那實際上,是我發覺意識,變成”光”,光本身的源頭,的旅程。

当我发现了那个点,我在自己里面走向那个光。我觉察着我的呼吸,眼睛是闭上的,在这里,寂静的在安祥中。而我发现那个光,如同我故意越来越往深处移动去看看我们自己/我们的心智/我们的存有/我们的身体实际上可以多深入。我探索着并走着走着,没有停止,去寻找和探索和看看在这个存在中是否有比我们所是的还要更多。而我整个旅途中进入了我们自己的心智、身体、和存有。我最终到达了这个光,(一种)银色、白色的光。然后我在自己里面走向它,敞开我的双臂,让它拥抱我并且渗透进了我的存有本质。它感觉起来就像这个光是锐利的闪电,(是)不会痛的,但我感觉到它们在那一刻渗透进了我的存有深处,全然地被光本身的实体化和来源赋予力量,包覆了我整个自己。而当我允许光与我永恒地融合,我从光那里往回走,从黑暗,(和)从我的存有/我的身体/我的心智深处,然后在我重新融合进我的肉体和我的心智的那一刻,到这里,我可以看到,光、色彩、声音、表现。我可以看到一个超越了这里的存在的实相。
一个人通常会用你的人类肉眼看到,在物质存在中所存在的有限实体化的色彩结构。但当你透过意识,透过光本身来看,每样东西变得彷佛你坐在存在之中”在那极为遥远的星群里”,然后每样东西看起来都像是光/星星,与黑暗融合在一起,然而光到处舞动着,(伴随着)声音。那真的是,某种我从来不曾想过的东西,我已经到达了我的原点/我的本源:那光如同意识。而一个人将能够简单地在这里,呼吸,略过物质,而进入一个看起来像是星群/银河的存在。我的意思是,只要想象当你仰望存在时,(然后看到)银河/宇宙/色彩/表现。现在,想象它们全都是活生生的,然后在舞动着,表现着,和移动着。它是非常华丽的。而那实际上,是我发觉意识,变成”光”,光本身的源头,的旅程。

When I found that point, I was walking within myself toward the light. I was aware of my breathing, eyes closed, being here, silenced in peace. And I found that light, as I deliberately moved deeper and deeper to see (just) how deep ourselves / our mind / our beingness / our physical in-fact go. I explored and went and went, and did not stop, to find and discover and see whether there is more to who-we-are within this existence. And throughout my journeys into the mind, physical, and beingness of ourselves, I eventually got to this light, (a) silver, white light. And I walked toward it within myself, opened my arms, and had it embrace me and penetrate my very beingness. It felt like this light was sharp lightning-bolts, that (were) painless, but I felt their penetration into the depths of my beingness in that moment, completely being empowered with the very manifestation and source of light itself, that encompassed my entire self. And as I allowed that light to merge with me into eternity, I made my way back from the light, from the darkness, (and) from the depths of my beingness / my physical / my mind, and the moment I merged back into and with my physical body and my mind, to here, I could see. Light. Colors. Sounds. Expressions. I could see a reality that was existent beyond what is here.
One would usually see, with your human-physical eyes, the colors’ structure of the limited manifestations of what exists in this physical existence. But when you see through consciousness, through light itself, everything becomes as though you are sitting in existence ‘way up there in the stars,’ and everything looks like light / stars, merged with darkness, yet light dancing, everywhere, (with) sounds. It was, really, something that I could never have imagined, that I had reached my origin / my source: the light as consciousness. And one would simply be able to be here, breathing, looking past the physical, and into an existence that looked like stars / galaxies. I mean, just imagine when you’re looking up into existence, (and seeing) the galaxies / the universes / the colors / the expressions. Now imagine all of them being alive, and dancing, expressing, and moving. It’s simply magnificent. And that was my journey / my process into discovering consciousness / becoming ‘the light,’ the source of light itself, in-fact.

但是那時我沒有看到、了解到、或領悟到的是,在我地球的人生中,我所看見超越物質的那些東西就只是能量而已。(那只是)能量本身的存在在它的關係/網路/維度(次元)/跨維度/多重維度之中在它是由什麼組成的和在物質存在裡面它作為什麼而存在。(我所沒有看到、了解到、或者領悟到的是)對於我已經涉足並且一體平等融合的意識和能量-/光-存在的關係,那是一個依賴於物質存在之上與之內的存在。而在我的生命回顧中我所看到、了解到、領悟到的是那些我用肉眼所看到的,在我和意識/和光[]一體平等中的 – 是能量,在那裡我設法將我自己與能量本身的核心融合,實體化成為了你心智中的光。
而在與核心-光-能量的融合中,我變成了與意識絕對的平等與一體,到了我在作為一個整體的存在中”所能看到的”就是能量的程度,在所有它的維度、形式、實體化和關係中。但是因為我和自己的肉體是分離的,我無法看到意識-/能量-/光-存在和物質存在之間的關係,在我自己之中和這個物質存在之中的意識-/能量-/光-存在,是如何的依賴於物質、由肉體所產生的自然能量,和這個物質存在,以(為了)能夠維持它表面上的”輝煌、美麗、光榮、和力量”。

但是那时我没有看到、了解到、或领悟到的是,在我地球的人生中,我所看见超越物质的那些东西就只是能量而已。(那只是)能量本身的存在在它的关系/网络/维度(次元)/跨维度/多重维度之中在它是由什么组成的和在物质存在里面它作为什么而存在。(我所没有看到、了解到、或者领悟到的是)对于我已经涉足并且一体平等融合的意识和能量-/光-存在的关系,那是一个依赖于物质存在之上与之内的存在。而在我的生命回顾中我所看到、了解到、领悟到的是那些我用肉眼所看到的,在我和意识/和光[]一体平等中的 – 是能量,在那里我设法将我自己与能量本身的核心融合,实体化成为了你心智中的光。
而在与核心-光-能量的融合中,我变成了与意识绝对的平等与一体,到了我在作为一个整体的存在中”所能看到的”就是能量的程度,在所有它的维度、形式、实体化和关系中。但是因为我和自己的肉体是分离的,我无法看到意识-/能量-/光-存在和物质存在之间的关系,在我自己之中和这个物质存在之中的意识-/能量-/光-存在,是如何的依赖于物质、由肉体所产生的自然能量,和这个物质存在,以(为了)能够维持它表面上的”辉煌、美丽、光荣、和力量”。

But what I did not see, realize, or understand then, in my life on Earth, was (that) what I was seeing beyond the physical was only energy. (It was only) the existence of energy itself within its’ relationships / networks / dimensions / inter-dimensions / multi-dimensions in what it consisted-of and existed-as within this physical existence. (What I did not see, realize, or understand was that) the very relationship to consciousness and the energy- / light-existence that I had tapped into and merged with in equality and oneness was an existence that was dependant-on and dependant-within this very physical existence. And what I had seen, realized, and understood in my life-review was (that) what I was seeing with my physical eyes, in my equality and oneness with consciousness / with light [interrupts himself / changes delivery of the point] -which was energy, where I had managed to merge myself with the very core of energy itself, that manifests as light within your mind.
And in merging with that core-light-energy, I became equal to and one with consciousness absolutely, to the extent that ‘what I was able to see’ within existence as a whole -was energy, in all its’ dimensions, forms, manifestations, and relationships. But because I was separate from my own physical body, I could not see the relationships between the consciousness- / energy- / light-existence, and this physical existence, in how the consciousness- / energy- / light-existence, both within myself and within this physical existence, was dependent on the physical, natural energy (that is) produced by the physical body and this physical existence, (in order to) be able to sustain its’ apparent ‘magnificence, beauty, glory, and power.’

而我在這個訪問的一開始做了一個陳述,我提到,就寂靜和安祥而言:我說過”寂靜的在安祥中”,而那就是那些倡導意識和靜心的人實際上在他們和肉體和物質存在的關係中所存在成為的。心智使我們寂靜,在安祥之中。現在,如果我們看看在” 寂靜的在安祥中”(這個陳述裡)聲音的實體化,(而如果我們看看)在這個(英文字詞”安祥(peace)”的)關係中,它也是:(”碎片(piece)”)。在那裏我們因此僅僅變成了在物質存在中的”一塊碎片”,完全的分離,沒有任何的力量,主導原則,或者對於真實的、物質的、實際的活在我們身體中和在這個物質存在中的責任。我所沒有看到、領悟到、(或者)了解到的是在我地球的生命中這寂靜,我在自己裡面所體驗到的寂靜、表面的安祥就僅僅只是一種體驗(經驗)。而,我的意思是,即使我在說”寂靜”、”安祥”這些字詞 – 它是否喚起你所渴望的寂靜體驗? - 你所渴望的安祥體驗? 感覺上你在心智中和生活中體驗到如此多的負擔,而你所想要的就是安祥和寂靜的體驗? - 這全是陷阱;這都是二元性。
寂靜和安祥對於負擔、鬥爭、紛爭而言並不能解決人類在地球物質上所經歷的問題、鬥爭、紛爭、飢餓、貧窮、飢荒、重擔、衝突、戰爭、(和)暴力。我的意思是,物質的、實際的體驗和內在能量、意識的體驗是不一樣的。在意識中的人類並沒有掌握”這一點”:那就是意識的基礎是體驗/是那些在我進入心智和我的存有深處的旅程中,在接觸到真實的光/本源/能量當中”我所接通的”, – 全都是基於體驗而那只與我自己有關。自從我開始,地球上並沒有人像我一樣達到與意識的平等與一體。因為我尚未看到有其他人所說的話,達到了與能量和光一體平等的意識水平。

而我在这个访问的一开始做了一个陈述,我提到,就寂静和安祥而言:我说过”寂静的在安祥中”,而那就是那些倡导意识和静心的人实际上在他们和肉体和物质存在的关系中所存在成为的。心智使我们寂静,在安祥之中。现在,如果我们看看在” 寂静的在安祥中”(这个陈述里)声音的实体化,(而如果我们看看)在这个(英文字词”安祥(peace)”的)关系中,它也是:(”碎片(piece)”)。在那里我们因此仅仅变成了在物质存在中的”一块碎片”,完全的分离,没有任何的力量,主导原则,或者对于真实的、物质的、实际的活在我们身体中和在这个物质存在中的责任。我所没有看到、领悟到、(或者)了解到的是在我地球的生命中这寂静,我在自己里面所体验到的寂静、表面的安祥就仅仅只是一种体验(经验)。而,我的意思是,即使我在说”寂静”、”安祥”这些字词 – 它是否唤起你所渴望的寂静体验? - 你所渴望的安祥体验? 感觉上你在心智中和生活中体验到如此多的负担,而你所想要的就是安祥和寂静的体验? - 这全是陷阱;这都是二元性。
寂静和安祥对于负担、斗争、纷争而言并不能解决人类在地球物质上所经历的问题、斗争、纷争、饥饿、贫穷、饥荒、重担、冲突、战争、(和)暴力。我的意思是,物质的、实际的体验和内在能量、意识的体验是不一样的。在意识中的人类并没有掌握”这一点”:那就是意识的基础是体验/是那些在我进入心智和我的存有深处的旅程中,在接触到真实的光/本源/能量当中”我所接通的”, – 全都是基于体验而那只与我自己有关。自从我开始,地球上并没有人像我一样达到与意识的平等与一体。因为我尚未看到有其他人所说的话,达到了与能量和光一体平等的意识水平。

And, I made a statement in the beginning of this interview, where I mentioned, in terms of the silence and the peace: I said “silenced in peace,” and that is what those (who) promote consciousness and meditation in fact exist-as in their relationship to the physical body and this physical existence. The mind silences us, within peace. Now, if we look at the sound-manifestation within (the statement) ‘silenced within peace,’ (and if we look) within the relationship (of the word ‘peace’), it is also: (‘piece’). In where we thus only become ‘a piece’ within this physical existence, completely separate, without any power, directive principle, or responsibility to really, physically, (and) practically live in our bodies and so within this physical existence. What I had not seen, realized, (or) understood in my life on Earth (was) how the silence, the apparent peace that I had experienced within myself was just that: an experience. And, I mean, even as I was speaking the words: ‘the silence’, ‘the peace’ -did it evoke an experience of silence that you desire? -an experience of peace that you desire? Where it feels that you are experiencing so much burdens within your mind and your life, that all you want is the experience of peace, and silence? -It’s all a trap; it’s all polarities.
Silence and peace for the burdens, the struggles, and the strife is not what is going to solve the problems, the struggles, the strife, the starvation, the poverty, the famine, the burdens, the conflicts, the wars, (and) the violence that human beings are physically experiencing on this Earth. I mean, there’s a difference between physical, reality experience and internal energy, consciousness experience. And this is ‘the one point’ that human beings of consciousness (are) not grasping: that consciousness is based on experience / that ‘what I had accessed’ in my journey into the depths of my mind and my beingness, in meeting with the actual light / the source / the energy -was all based on an experience that was only relevant unto myself alone. There (has) not been one human being on Earth, since me, (who has) reached that equality and oneness with consciousness as I had. Because I have not yet seen the words spoken, by another human being, that had reached that level of consciousness equality and oneness with energy and light.

所以我在地球旅程的任何實際意義只是奴役了無數人類進入希望、成道的意識體驗嗎? - 如果那些如此的被他們心智中意識和能量的體驗所催眠的人類,願意投入盡可能多的貢獻到實際生活中/到共同合作的解決方案上,將會物質性地、實際地、(和)明顯地在一體與平等中使人類的生活有所不同,我們將會有一個不同以往的世界/一個不同以往的地球,透過大約幾年的時間一群人們站立在一起(並且)共同合作。但是萬古以來在地球上一直有的是意識,一直有的是愛,一直有的是光,一直有的是開悟,一直有的是(靈性上的)精通熟練。萬古以來在地球上可曾有任何東西改變過?伴隨著那顯然存在人類中、在人性中所有體驗的力量,在地球上?一點也沒有。所以人類所沒有了解到的是在靜心冥想中體驗到的寧靜/安祥那只是:一種體驗。
因為一個人進入了心智的二元性中,永遠的如此忙碌於摩擦與衝突,而當你靜心冥想時你來到了相反的(寧靜/安祥的)體驗,然後當你停止靜心冥想時你進入了其他(摩擦/衝突)的經驗,然後當你(又)靜心冥想時,你進入了相反的(寧靜/安祥的)體驗。- 所以我們一直在二元性體驗中跳躍著。當你在你的心智、(如同)意識或靜心冥想裡面體驗到愛或光時,那是甚麼樣的愛?- 一種體驗。那是什麼樣的光?- 一種體驗。物質的、實際的現實(做/行動)是建立在體驗上的嗎?不,完全不是。因為如果用愛的體驗來舉例就好,你坐在自己裡面只與那個體驗在一起,然後(對它)說:”好,體驗,去移動身體” – 那個愛的體驗能夠移動身體嗎?- 不,因為它僅僅只是:一種體驗。

所以我在地球旅程的任何实际意义只是奴役了无数人类进入希望、成道的意识体验吗? - 如果那些如此的被他们心智中意识和能量的体验所催眠的人类,愿意投入尽可能多的贡献到实际生活中/到共同合作的解决方案上,将会物质性地、实际地、(和)明显地在一体与平等中使人类的生活有所不同,我们将会有一个不同以往的世界/一个不同以往的地球,透过大约几年的时间一群人们站立在一起(并且)共同合作。但是万古以来在地球上一直有的是意识,一直有的是爱,一直有的是光,一直有的是开悟,一直有的是(灵性上的)精通熟练。万古以来在地球上可曾有任何东西改变过?伴随着那显然存在人类中、在人性中所有体验的力量,在地球上?一点也没有。所以人类所没有了解到的是在静心冥想中体验到的宁静/安祥那只是:一种体验。
因为一个人进入了心智的二元性中,永远的如此忙碌于摩擦与冲突,而当你静心冥想时你来到了相反的(宁静/安祥的)体验,然后当你停止静心冥想时你进入了其他(摩擦/冲突)的经验,然后当你(又)静心冥想时,你进入了相反的(宁静/安祥的)体验。- 所以我们一直在二元性体验中跳跃着。当你在你的心智、(如同)意识或静心冥想里面体验到爱或光时,那是甚么样的爱?- 一种体验。那是什么样的光?- 一种体验。物质的、实际的现实(做/行动)是建立在体验上的吗?不,完全不是。因为如果用爱的体验来举例就好,你坐在自己里面只与那个体验在一起,然后(对它)说:”好,体验,去移动身体” – 那个爱的体验能够移动身体吗?- 不,因为它仅仅只是:一种体验。

So was my journey on this Earth of any practical relevance but to enslave countless human beings into a consciousness experience of hope, of attainment? -If human beings, (who are) so hypnotized by experience in their minds with consciousness and energy, would invest as much dedication into practical living / into working together in solutions that would physically, practically, (and) evidentially make a difference to the lives of humanity in equality and oneness, we would have a changed world / a changed Earth, through a matter of a couple of years of human beings standing together (and) working together. But for eons of time on this Earth there has been consciousness, there has been love, there has been light, there has been enlightenment, (and) there has been (spiritual) mastery. Has anything, over eons of time, changed on this Earth, with all this power of experience that apparently exists in human beings, in humanity, on this Earth? None whatsoever. So what human beings are not realizing is that the silence / the peace that one experience with meditation is just that: an experience.
Because one go into a polarity from one’s mind, (which) is always so busy with friction and conflict, and when you meditate you go to the opposite experience (of silence / peace), and then when you stop meditating you go to the other experience (of conflict / friction), and then when you meditate (again), you go to the opposite experience (of silence / peace). -So we’ve been jumping polarities of experience. When you experience love or light inside your mind, (as) consciousness or meditation, what is that love? -an experience. What is that light? -an experience. Is physical, practical reality (doing / action) based on experience? No. Not at all. Because if you would just take that experience of love, for example, and sit inside yourself with just that experience, and say (to it): “Okay experience, move the body.” -Would that love experience be able to move the body? -No. Because it is just that: an experience.

所以,今天我在這個訪談中所帶來的訊息是要去考慮,(就)實際生活(而言),你在心智和意識中(對)你的肉體的關係,並且了解到靜心冥想、愛、安祥、寂靜、光、(和)能量都只是體驗。我在地球上的一生並沒有意義,沒有價值,無關緊要,沒有實用性,沒有解決方案,(並且)對人類而言在任何方面都並沒有真正的進化。因為我,如同許多人類一樣,並沒有看到、領悟到、和了解到我所達到的一切都只是經驗的維度而已,而從來沒有真正達到永恆的、一體平等的生命,我所錯過的,就是在這裡和我的肉體在一起,(並且)我浪費了一生在體驗如同能量如同意識的成道上。
而當我死時,那些都沒有留下來,一點都沒有。而現在我回到了我在地球的生命時早就該行走的進程:物質的一體與平等/物質的行動/物質的生活/物質,實際的運動和參與在物質實相中。我的意思是,你可以也看看你們的一般人,(在)他們的生活中有多少是基於他們心智中的體驗,而非確實的、物質性的、實際的行動和生活。體驗可以來自許多表面上壯麗的、美麗的方式[模仿,喘息]:” 歐!是不是很迷人,看看銀河/宇宙,看看舞動的星星和光,那是超越一個人用人類肉眼所能看見的” – 但是看到那些,在任何方面,將如何對人類如同一個整體貢獻出一個實際的、物質性的解答?你有你們的靈性主義論者全都著迷於那些表面的、美麗的符號、密碼、和編碼,和看見那些表面上”偉大的多采多姿的、天使般的東西” – 如何能在所有時間,在任何方面,貢獻出使人類如同一個整體做出改變的物質性行動?- 完全沒有。
(人類)被體驗所支配,而沒有了解到要改變地球,我們必須實際地、物質性地動起來,去行動,共同協力,為了我們自己也為了全體。我會建議不要和我犯同樣的錯誤,相信了在這個物質存在中意識在任何方面是有效的。而(我會建議)去了解到我們的平等和一體真實地站立在我們有所人之中,實際地看看物質,(和)真實地去和我們物質上所看到的一切平等與一體。我們已經看到它在這裡了,我們只是沒有了解到這一點。我們連對人類自己的肉眼所看到一切的都沒有平等和一體的關係了,當我們甚至沒有與,用我們人類的肉眼所已經看到的一切,平等與一體的時候,現在如何想要(去看)那些表面上光的舞動,和符號、星星、和色彩? -我們有相當長一段路要走。

所以,今天我在这个访谈中所带来的讯息是要去考虑,(就)实际生活(而言),你在心智和意识中(对)你的肉体的关系,并且了解到静心冥想、爱、安祥、寂静、光、(和)能量都只是体验。我在地球上的一生并没有意义,没有价值,无关紧要,没有实用性,没有解决方案,(并且)对人类而言在任何方面都并没有真正的进化。因为我,如同许多人类一样,并没有看到、领悟到、和了解到我所达到的一切都只是经验的维度而已,而从来没有真正达到永恒的、一体平等的生命,我所错过的,就是在这里和我的肉体在一起,(并且)我浪费了一生在体验如同能量如同意识的成道上。
而当我死时,那些都没有留下来,一点都没有。而现在我回到了我在地球的生命时早就该行走的进程:物质的一体与平等/物质的行动/物质的生活/物质,实际的运动和参与在物质实相中。我的意思是,你可以也看看你们的一般人,(在)他们的生活中有多少是基于他们心智中的体验,而非确实的、物质性的、实际的行动和生活。体验可以来自许多表面上壮丽的、美丽的方式[模仿,喘息]:” 欧!是不是很迷人,看看银河/宇宙,看看舞动的星星和光,那是超越一个人用人类肉眼所能看见的” – 但是看到那些,在任何方面,将如何对人类如同一个整体贡献出一个实际的、物质性的解答?你有你们的灵性主义论者全都着迷于那些表面的、美丽的符号、密码、和编码,和看见那些表面上”伟大的多采多姿的、天使般的东西” – 如何能在所有时间,在任何方面,贡献出使人类如同一个整体做出改变的物质性行动?- 完全没有。
(人类)被体验所支配,而没有了解到要改变地球,我们必须实际地、物质性地动起来,去行动,共同协力,为了我们自己也为了全体。我会建议不要和我犯同样的错误,相信了在这个物质存在中意识在任何方面是有效的。而(我会建议)去了解到我们的平等和一体真实地站立在我们有所人之中,实际地看看物质,(和)真实地去和我们物质上所看到的一切平等与一体。我们已经看到它在这里了,我们只是没有了解到这一点。我们连对人类自己的肉眼所看到一切的都没有平等和一体的关系了,当我们甚至没有与,用我们人类的肉眼所已经看到的一切,平等与一体的时候,现在如何想要(去看)那些表面上光的舞动,和符号、星星、和色彩? -我们有相当长一段路要走。

So the message I bring today within this interview is to consider your relationship in your mind and consciousness (towards) your human physical body (in terms of) practical living, and understand that meditation, love, peace, silence, light, (and) energy (are) only experience. My life on Earth had no meaning, no value, no relevance, no practicality, no solution, (and) no real evolution to the human race in any way whatsoever. Because I, as many human beings, did not see, realize, and understand how everything that I had attained was only dimensions of experience, that I had, in no-way, really attained the life of eternity, of equality and oneness, that I had missed, (which) was right here with my human physical body, (and) that I had waisted my life on experience as energy as consciousness-attainment.
And when I died, none of that remained, absolutely nothing. And now I’m back in my process of what I was supposed to have been walking in my life on Earth: physical equality and oneness / physical doing / physical living / physical, actual movement and participation in this physical reality. I mean, you can also look at your ordinary human beings, (in) how much of their lives are based on experiences in their minds, instead of actual, physical, practical doing and living. Experience can come in many apparently magnificent, beautiful ways [mimicking, gasps]: “Oh! Isn’t it lovely, seeing a galaxy / a universe, and seeing dancing stars and lights beyond what one see with one’s human physical eyes?” -But how will seeing that, in any-way, contribute to a practical, physical solution to humanity as a whole? You’ve got your spiritualists all mesmerized with these apparent, beautiful symbols, codes, and encodings, and seeing these apparently ‘great colorful, angelic things’ -how has that throughout time, in any way, contributed to the physical action of making a difference to humanity as a whole? -None whatsoever.
(Humanity is) possessed with experience, instead of realizing that to change this Earth, we have to practically, physically move, and do it, together, for ourselves and for all. I would suggest not making the same mistake I did, in believing that consciousness is in any-way valid within this physical existence. And (I would suggest) to realize that our equality and oneness stand within all of us really, in-fact seeing the physical, (and) really being equal to and one with what we physically see. We are already seeing it here, we’re just not realizing it. We don’t have an equal and one relationship to even what we’re seeing with our own physical, human eyes, (but) now we want (to go and see) these apparent lights dancing, and symbols, stars, and colors, when we do not even have an equality and oneness with what we’re already seeing with our human, physical eyes? -We’ve got quite some way to go.

我會建議保持你的心智穩定,(並且)忠於你用自己人類肉眼所能看到的,因為這樣一來你會知道甚麼是真的,(並且)你會知道你所看到的和你所是的,物質性地,在你的身體這裡:”這便是真的”。如果你的心智帶你到其他地方:紅色警戒,因為你不知道在你的心智/你的意識、潛意識、和無意識的深處那裡發生了什麼事。所以我寧可小心而不願冒險。忠於物質實相,忠於什麼是真的,這裡。行走什麼是真的,這裡,如此我們可以得到是什麼在這裡的實相,和地球已經變成了什麼模樣,如此我們可以真實地整理和引導,真實地,什麼是在物質地、真實地、真的、這裡。非常感謝。

我会建议保持你的心智稳定,(并且)忠于你用自己人类肉眼所能看到的,因为这样一来你会知道甚么是真的,(并且)你会知道你所看到的和你所是的,物质性地,在你的身体这里:”这便是真的”。如果你的心智带你到其他地方:红色警戒,因为你不知道在你的心智/你的意识、潜意识、和无意识的深处那里发生了什么事。所以我宁可小心而不愿冒险。忠于物质实相,忠于什么是真的,这里。行走什么是真的,这里,如此我们可以得到是什么在这里的实相,和地球已经变成了什么模样,如此我们可以真实地整理和引导,真实地,什么是在物质地、真实地、真的、这里。非常感谢。

I would suggest to keep your mind stable, (and) to stick to only what you can see with your human, physical eyes, because then you know what’s real, (and) you know what you are seeing and what you are, physically, here in your body: ‘this is what is real.’ If your mind takes you anywhere else: red-flag, because you don’t know what’s going-on there in the depths of your mind / your conscious, subconscious, and unconscious mind. So I’d rather be safe than sorry. Stick to physical reality, to what is real, here. Walk what is real, here, so that we can get to the reality of what is here, and what has become of this Earth, so that we can really sort-out and direct, really, what is physically, really, real, here. Thank you very much.
回复