呼吸-自己-诚实

当你保留这里是呼吸,这是当你怎活和应用自己-诚实等如是你

这是解决方法,自己-诚实等如是你在展示

在你进程里怎停止这心智

十分多谢各位

这是解决方法,自己-诚实

并察觉出,这任何每一个人类,都可以应用这个的

自己-诚实,等如一体与平等、等如全体、等如合一、等如互等同
(Self honesty equals oneness and equality as all as one as equal)

在物质性世界当中诞生出生命,的进程
(the process of birthing life from the physical, )

停止这心智(stopping the mind.)

十分多谢各位

请加入我们一起讨论:http://www.desteni.universe.co.za

THE SOLUTION as SELF HONESTY as LIFE.

This is the solution of self honesty.

Now we have done design interviews, revealing, showing, sharing.

The design of the mind and the unified consciousness field of the mind that exists within, and as each and every single individual human being.

Now we have been communicating extensively about the "problems" that exist as what has been accepted and allowed within this world as within each and every single human being, "bringing" to awareness what has become of ourselves and what we have done to ourselves as the world.

Here I am as the solution, specifically, the solution of self honesty.

We have revealed in video interviews the deception, separation and enslavement, as control, that exist within each and every single human being as the mind consciousness system. Designing and manifesting an "equal mind system reality creation" of deception, enslavement, separation and control, manifesting the reflection of what exist within each as a mind consciousness system.

Now it’s interesting, the question of ‘What and how do I live and apply self honesty if I do not even know what it really is? What is self honesty, really in application? Because all that I have ever know is my mind consciousness system of thoughts feelings and emotions as myself – existing in past present and future of the unified consciousness field. So how am I supposed to know, live, understand, apply self honesty?’

Here human beings is where the breath of self is important. The mind cannot exist in and as the breath. See the mind exist in past, present and future, constantly racing, continuing thoughts within and of your mind. That's why there's no awareness of the breath within human beings, as human beings – because you’re constantly, and continuously rushing in your mind, in past, present and future, existing in the "now of the unified consciousness field" instead of Here as the breath.

So, where does self honesty "come" into this that I am presenting to you in this moment? What has it got to do with the breath?

Have a look. When you breathe, this moment of breath, your mind stops! It is fascinating, but, only when you are as awareness as the breath the mind stops, for that moment, because you are here, as the breath.

That is where self honesty is human beings. That is where you live and apply self honesty as the breath, here, (portal takes deep in breath). Look the mind stops, it’s silent...

Then in that moment you’re actually able to see your mind move. Now this takes a process of course. But in that moment you will see your mind move, that is where you apply yourself and live yourself in self honesty. In other words in that moment when you see your mind move you stop it! In any way what so ever you stop your mind.
Have a look, human beings, you are already here as the breath (portal takes deep in breath). Here is where you live and apply self honesty, here is where you are as the breath, and here is where you stop accepting and allowing yourself to participate in the mind.

And that is where self honesty is human beings, where you will be self honest with you and realize as you breathe: ‘Oh! there goes my mind, that is my mind, I stop my mind.’
And so you continue with your process of self honesty within you in every moment.

Why?
Because in that application of self honesty in every moment of every breath, you start standing up within you, and you start stopping the continuous cycles of your mind as thoughts, feelings and emotions and get out of the past, present, and future placement of your mind within the unified consciousness field of this world.

So, self honesty in every moment of every breath. The breath is a moment (portal takes in-breath ) every moment, this is a moment here, of every breath. (Portal exhales)... another moment. As you remain here as the breath, that is where you live and you apply self honesty as you. That is the solution, self honesty as you present in your process of stopping the mind.

Thank you very much, this is the solution of self honesty.

And realize, that each and every single human being is able to apply this. Self honesty equals oneness and equality as all as one as equal – the process of birthing life from the physical, stopping the mind.

Thank you very much.

http://desteni.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=3001
回复