连同(四下)呼吸的步骤

跟着,在这些里面,栛助和支持你自己:以活着字就等如你

不再有分离的定义,引伸涵义,或图画-联系到文字上

或甚至记忆,情绪或感觉:纯綷是活着的字---以一体并平等去等如你

那样你自己变成一句活着的宣述:属于生命-这里,在每一口呼吸的时刻里..

等如我是这里.十分多谢各位.

The SOLUTION when Realizing that I am HERE - Transcribed by Ann

This is the solution of I AM HERE.
I am here to communicate about the solution as I AM HERE. As has been mentioned is that no human being within this world has yet lived this manifested expression of I AM HERE – in every moment of every breath. This “I” I speak off in the statement of I AM HERE is “I” as the living word manifestation of Life as Life within and as Oneness and Equality. “I” as the Living Word of Life as the sound harmonic expression of Life as Life. This “I” of I AM HERE - in every moment of every breath - is the living statement of who you are that stand constant and continuous in every moment of every breath. The same yesterday today and tomorrow- unchangeable, untouchable from the perspective that who you are Here as I AM HERE in every moment of every breath is Life of Life. Life is who you really are.

And have a look – this living statement in application as the Living Word of Self as the sound harmonic expression of self as I AM HERE is Equal and One as self realization for each and every single human being in this world.

Have a look – if each and every human being within this world live this I AM HERE statement of Self of Breath in the moment as the living Word - Living word as Self, Here in every moment of breath of Life in Oneness and Equality as All as One as Equal. All of humanity within this world will stand One and Equal as I AM HERE – this “I” as the living word of Life as One as Equal - as All as One as Equal. Where the words spoken is the sound expression of Life. And this I AM HERE in every moment of every breath remains as I remain , infinitely. To a certain extend beyond infinity.

Human beings - Live I AM HERE – which is in every moment of every Breath. Realize that this is a process because you have never yet actually lived you as the Living Word as the statement of you in application of I AM HERE. Therefore it is a process of stopping the mind through Self-Forgiveness and Self-Honesty and Self corrective application together with the Breathing process. Then to within this assist and support yourself in Living Words as you, without separate definitions, connotations or picture to the words or even memories, emotions or feelings - But living words as One and Equal as you. So you become the living statement of Life – Here in every moment of every breath as I AM HERE.

英文原址:
http://desteni.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=4882
回复