帖子 林丽梅 »

人类历史120:打呵欠的解释

2007年10月3日

翻译:林丽梅 指导:Tanya

嗨,我是杰克我在谈打哈欠。

很多人类存有打呵欠。你知道,瞬间的,很快的…你打呵欠了。

那么,呵欠是什么呢?

呵欠是一个关于你的心智正在关闭的指示。因此,当你打呵欠时,心智就关闭上了为了不让你在特定的瞬间认识到你自己。

例如,经常会有这样的时候——很明确的,我自己和很多次元存有——当我们过来和Eagle(伯纳德)交流时他会在支持我们特定的应用方面给予我们特定的指导——然后,当他开始说的时候,我们就突然刚好会开始打呵欠——因为,在那个瞬间——不是我们有了心智,但是,从我的角度来看——在那个瞬间,我们并不想听他正在讲的内容。因此,我们就只是关闭了,他分享给我们这些知识和信息是为了使我们能够通过把这些知识和信息投入应用来支持我们自己,但是我们并没有对这些知识和信息做整合;取而代之的,我们打呵欠了——然后它有点从我们里面并等如我们所是擦抹掉了这些知识和信息。

因此,一个呵欠就是一个心智橡皮擦。换句话说,当你打呵欠时,心智就会抹去一个特别的瞬间,你本该在这个瞬间认识到些什么或者实际看见些什么,而你认识到或看见的这些将会在你的应用中协助和支持你。

留意你打呵欠的时候——回去;在你打呵欠的瞬间:停止——并且你得后退去看一下你当时在看什么,你当时看的那个想法是什么?因为你的心智,或者你等如这个心智,并不想然你看见这个,因为如果你去看见这个,你就会改正这个应用并实际坚站起来然后不会再给这个心智任何力量或控制权。

因此,留意你打呵欠的时候或者当你听到有人讲话而你开始打呵欠的时候——你知道,当你处于一段对话中的时候,你只是想要开始打呵欠;这就是你的心智想要关闭并且不听这个人类存有在讲什么的时候,因为如果你开始实际听他们在讲什么,它就会在你的应用和你的进程中协助和支持你。

当你打呵欠的时候,应用宽恕:

“我宽恕我自己没有允许我自己留意那个瞬间并且因此。我打呵欠了。

我宽恕我自己允许了我自己选择了关闭。

我宽恕我自己没有允许我自己去听。

我宽恕我自己允许了我自己在那一瞬间压抑了我自己而不是保持觉察看见自己在那一 瞬间是在哪里并坚站起来——取而代之的,我打了呵欠。”

因此,打呵欠是压抑,是关闭,是站回原处——还有同样的情况就像当你周围都是人类存有时你开始嗜睡。你知道,你开始 变得疲惫,你感觉你开始后退——当这种情况发生时,立刻站起来并且说:“不!我不接受这个。”你呼吸,释放并且你说“我在这里”——立刻地。

因为——这个产生的疲惫和打呵欠的渴望都是心智,你越来越深地进入了心智,关闭、后退、压抑。它就像是一个“心智撤退机制”,而不是向前站立,指导你自己。

因此,当你呵欠的时候要留意——要知道当你打呵欠时,你得立刻停止,往回看并要看见:你当时在想什么,你当时在看什么,你当时和谁在一起,在呵欠发生之前这个存有说了什么话;并要看见它在这个特别的瞬间你的进程和你的应用里面在哪里和你有关——然后立刻改正它。

因为——别忘了,在这个呵欠里面,如果你不立刻回去的话将发生什么?那个瞬间在你的整个存有里面将被彻底压抑——它实际上整合了——因此,它将开始变成一个习惯,你践行了这个习惯并且你并不会注意到它除非他等如一个经历实际实化出来以让你看见它然后改正它。

所以,宁愿——而不是走过一个经历——在这一時刻改正它,立刻地。立刻去做一切人类存有们,不要等待——否则的话,你就不得不要体验特定的经历,因为你已经等如你自己实化了这个经历,因为你已经等如你自己接受了这个经历而因此,你已经等如你自己的一个经历实化了这个经历——然后只有在特定的事件先发生和实化后你才看见它然后相应地改正它——因为它已经如此地成为了你的一部分以至于你看不见它。

因此,要在每一瞬间看见你自己,在每一瞬间保持觉察。那么,当你打呵欠时:立刻停止,立刻察看:这个呵欠从哪里开始的呢?我为什么打呵欠了呢?我当时在看什么呢?刚说了什么话呢?我刚和谁在一起呢?我为什么允许了我自己走进了这个倒退滚向心智的呢?

因此,这是有原则的,人类存有们,原则:在每一瞬间当你注意到属于你的某些事情感到不太妙,而你自己的物质身体里面开始感到不太舒服,在这一瞬间就吸气,坚站,这就完成了。

另一个在协助你处于“在这里”的状态方面的建议是你的手指头和脚趾头。你用你的手感受它——当你触碰时,当你触碰某物、某人时:你是在这里(触碰)你是在这里(触碰)——你用你的触碰感觉到它,你用你的触碰体验它,每一次你触碰它们的时候都是在你的手指头上。你的手是下垂的吗或者你是在这里吗?它感觉上就像是那里有很小的点点,你体验到它就在你的手指头上——这只是一个小小的体验,你将实际体验到它。

在你的手指和你的脚趾上在每一个保持觉察的瞬间你和你的整个存有在这里坚站并且你将在你的脚趾头和你的手指头上体验到它。然后,保持觉察——每次你触碰时——注意你的触碰是在这里;你就是在这里和一个触碰在一起而不在任何别处,和你自己在一起——我在这里(杰克将手投向自己,触碰不同的部分),我在这里,我在这里。

那么,这就是一些协助模式。

非常感谢。

我是杰克。

HoM 120: Yawning Explained

03 October 2007

Hi , this is Jack and I'm communicating about yawning.

Now – many human beings yawn. You know , in moments, just quickly… you yawn.

So, what is a yawn?

A yawn is an indication that your mind is shutting down. So, when you yawn , the mind shuts down to not have you get access to a realization of yourself in a specific moment.

So, for instance, th ere have been quite often times – clea rly, myself and many dimensional beings – when we come through and communicate to Eagle (Bernard) and he would specifically direct us in terms of support in our specific applications – and then, as he'd speak, we’ d just suddenly start yawning – because, in that moment - not that we have a mind, but, from my perspective – in that moment, we don't want to hear what he ’ s saying. And thus, we just shut down, and we don't integrate the knowledge and information he’ s sharing with us so that we can place the knowledge and information into application to support ourselves with; and instead, we yawn – and then it kind of erases from within and as who we are.

So, a yawn is a mind eras er . In other words, when you yawn , the mind erases a specific

moment when you're supposed to realize something or actually see something, that will assist

and support you in your application.

So, be aware when you yawn – go back; the moment you yawn : stop – and you have to go back and see what were you looking at, what is that thought you were looking at? Because your mind, or you as the mind, doesn't want you to see that, because if you were to see that, you would correct the application and actually stand up and not give the mind any power or control.

So, be aware of when you yawn or when you hear words spoken and you start yawning – you know, when you're in a conversation, you just want to start yawning; that's when your mind wants to shut down and not hear what the human beings are saying, because if you actually start hearing what they're saying, it may assist and support you in your application and in your process.

And when you yawn , apply forgiveness:

“I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to be aware in that moment and therefore. I

yawned.

I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to shut down .

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to hear .

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to in that moment suppress me instead of being aware and standing up in seeing where I was in that moment – instead of doing that, I

yawned.”

So, yawning is suppression, is a shutting down, is a standing back – and that goes the same with like a lethargy experience when you're around human beings. You know, you st art getting tired, you feel you start going back – immediately when that comes, stand up and say: “No! I do not accept this.” You breathe, let out and you say “I'm here” - immediately.

Because – that tiredness that occurs and that yawning wanting to come is the mind, you going deeper a nd deeper into the mind, shutting down, going back, suppressing. It's like a ‘ mind retreating mechanism ’, instead of standing forth, giving direction to yourself.

So, be aware when you yawn – know that when you yawn, you have to immediately stop, look back and see: what were you thinking, what were you looking at, who were you with, what words were spoken by the beings before the yawn occurred; and see where it relates to you in your process and your application in this very moment – and then correct it immediately.

Because – remember , in that yawn , what happens if you don't immediately go back? That moment is completely suppressed in the entirety of y our being – it actually integrates – and therefore, it will start becoming a habit, which you live and then you won't notice it until it actually manifest as an experience for you to see it and then correct it.

So, rather – instead of going through an experience – correct it in the moment, immediately . Do everything immed iately human beings, don't wait – otherwise, you're going to have to experience certain experiences, because you've manifested it as yourself, because you 've accepted it as yourself and thus, you've manifested it as an experience of yourself – and then only correct it accordingly after certain events first had to occur and manifest before you see it – because it has become so part of you that you don't see it.

So, see yourself in every moment, be aware in every moment. So, when you yawn : immediately stop, immediately look: where is that coming from? Why did I yawn? What was I looking at? What words were spoken? With whom was I? Why did I allow myself to go into that backwards roll into the mind?

So, it takes discipline, human beings, discipline ; in every moment when you notice that there is something of you that is not feeling cool, and you start feeling uncomfortable in your own physical body, in that moment just breathe in, stand, and it’s done.

Another suggestion in terms of assisting you in ‘ being here ’ is your fingertips and your toes . You feel it in your hands – when you touch, when you touch anything, anyone: are you he re (touch) are you here (touch) – you feel it in your touch, you experience it in your touch, on your fingertips every time you touch them. Are you r hands droopy or are you here? It feels like little points there , right on your fingertips you experience it – it's just a little experience, and you'll actually experience it.

So, on your fingers and your toes, in every moment of awareness you stand here with the

entirety of your being and you'll experience it on the tips of your toes and on your fingertips.

And then, be aware – every time you touch – be aware that your touch is here; that you're not anywhere else but just here with a touch , with y ourself – I am here (Jack places hands on self, touching various parts), I am here, I am here.

So, that's some assistance models.

Thank you very much.

This is Jack.
回复