注册时间: 周一 3月 26, 2012 3:44 pm

人类历史119:平等一体

帖子 林丽梅 »

人类历史119:平等一体

2007年10月3日

翻译:林丽梅 审核:Tanya

嗨,我是杰克在这谈一下平等一体。

平等一体从哪里开始的?平等一体从你自己里面开始,等如你自己。

我们已经很广泛地谈过了心智意识系统——属于心智意识系统的能量、想法、感觉、情绪。要认识到坚站并不是与你的心智、想法、感觉、情绪、能量、频率、极性、一切分离。为什么?因为我们已经等如我们自己的实化物等如属于“我们所是”的起始点接受和允许了这些,因此我们已经实化了这些并正在等如我们自己在这个世界上体验这些。

那么,我们从哪里开始?

首先,你认识到我是这个心智意识系统。我看见这些想法、感觉和情绪并且我已经相信了我自己就是这个。现在,我已经认识到我并不是 这个。那么——“我是谁?”就是问题所在。

你所是的就是生命,如同你处于并等如平等一体与属于存在的一切一起站立。注意,我呈现给你的这些话语是知识和信息,你需要将它们投入应用。你怎么将它们投入应用?首先,你等如这个心智意识系统需要认识到你是谁,等如属于平等一体的生命等如在每一時刻在每一个呼吸中你所是的表达。

你怎么做到这个?

通过宽恕;通过在每一瞬间自我宽恕和自我诚实。当你看见你正要再次使用这个等如想法、感觉、情绪、能量、频率、极性等式、等等的心智时。——在自我诚实的那一瞬间,认识到:“不——停下来!这不是我所是,”你在每一个瞬间相应地应用自我宽恕和自我应用并且改正你自己。

由物质诞生的生命就是这样开始的,因为你等如这个心智意识系统通过在每一瞬间自我宽恕、自我应用、自我诚实从物质诞生了你自己——来“建造”自我亲密、自我信任和自我表达。你等如一个心智意识系统就是这样开始从物质诞生你自己等如生命的,来认识到你所是是等如生命,等如平等一体,等如一个表达,等如你这个存有的全部,等如你所是的。

但是不要批判你的心智,不要批判你的想法,不要批判你的感觉和情绪。当他们发生时,当他们出现时,如果批判的那个瞬间出现的话,宽恕那个批判。宽恕你是在与这个在你里面并等如你的心智意识系统分离地站立着,你已经开始相信并认为你自己就是这个心智意识系统。你知道你不是这个心智意识系统。知道这个后你得应用改正行动,即是在每一瞬间自我宽恕和自我应用。

叙述你所是是等如属于平等一体的生命,对你来说是知识。你得向你自己证明这个,为你自己应用这个,并为你自己体验这个——去看、认识、理解、表达和体验你真正所是:为了让你认识到你不是这个心智意识系统。

这是配置一切到你里面并等如属于一体的你同时看见:“在这个時刻,这是我所是,但我知道这不是我真正所是。我所是是属于平等一体的生命的。因此,首先在这个从物质诞生我自己等如生命的进程中,我在每一个瞬间用自我诚实、自我宽恕、自我应用行走。”有很多等如一个起始点的宽恕应用——例如:

我宽恕我自己已经允许了我自己将我自己与我的心智分离了开来。

我宽恕我自己已经允许了我自己将我自己与我的想法分离了开来。

我宽恕我自己已经允许了我自己将我自己与我的感觉和情绪分离了开来。

我宽恕我自己没有允许我自己认识到我不是我的心智。

我宽恕我自己没有允许我自己认识到我不是我的想法、感觉和情绪。

我宽恕我自己已经允许了我自己去批判我的心智。

我宽恕我自己已经允许了我自己去批判我的想法。

我宽恕我自己已经允许了我自己去批判我的感觉和情绪。

我宽恕我自己已经允许了我自己将我自己与我自己分离了开来。

我这么说是什么意思?在这一瞬间,你是一个心智意识系统——但你真正所是并不是一个心智意识系统。你需要向你自己证明这个,那么因此:宽恕——自我宽恕——在每一瞬间,自我应用、自我诚实。在每一瞬间使它保持简单。

简单是关键。复杂是属于心智的。因此,这是非常好的一条线,那个分离。如果我们为了在这个世界里面并等如这个世界的所发生的一切而责备心智,从而将我们自己分离开来的话,我们就是坚站在了分离中并且我们坚持了心智,在这个坚持中我们实际上覆合了心智应用的范围。

因此,不是要去坚持心智——活着去坚持这想法、感觉和情绪——而是去处于它里面并等如它来站立并且说:“到此为止。我不接受我自己来允许我自己去继续心智应用因为这不是我所是。我是属于平等一体的生命的,因此我在每一瞬间等如我所是在自我诚实、自我信任和自我表达中,通过自我宽恕和自我应用坚站,并且站立起来说:‘到此为止。这不是我所是’。”

非常感谢,我是杰克。

HoM 119: Equality and Oneness

03 October 2007

Hi , this is Jack and I'm here to communicate about oneness and equality.

Now , where does oneness and equality start? Oneness and equality starts within yourself, as yourself.

So, we've communicated extensively about the mind consciousness system – the energies, the thoughts, the feelings, emotions of the mind consciousness system . Now , realize that it is not to stand in separation of your mind, of your thoughts, feelings, emotions, energies, frequencies, polarities, everything. Why? Because we've accepted and allowed it as the manifestation of ourselves as the starting point of ‘ who we are’ and thus we've manifested it and are experiencing it in this world as ourselves.

So, where do we start?

Firstly , you realize that I am this mind consciousness system. I see these thoughts, feelings,

and emotions and I've believed myself to be this. Now, I've realized that I'm not this. So – ‘who am I?’ is the question.

Who you are is life, as you stand within and as oneness and equality with all of existence. Now , these words I present to you are knowledge and information , which you require to place into application. How do you place that into application? Firstly, you as this mind consciousness system have now to realize who you are as life of oneness and equality s s the expression of who you are in every moment in every breath.

How do you do that?

Through forgiveness ; through self - forgiveness and self- honesty in every moment. When you see that you are again allowing yourself to be using the mind as thoughts, feelings, emotions, energies, frequ encies, polarity equations , etc. – in that moment of self - honesty, realize: “No – stop! This is not who I am , ” you apply self - forgiveness and self - application and you correct yourself accordingly in every single moment.

This is how life being born from the physical ‘starts , because you as this mind consciousness system birth yourself from the physical through self- forgiveness, self- application, self - honesty in every moment - to ‘build ’ self - intimacy , self -trust and self - expression . That's how you as a mind consciousness system start birthing yourself as life from the physical, to realize who you

are as life, as oneness and equality, as an expression , as the entirety of your being , as who you are.

But don't judge your mind, don't judge your thoughts, don't judge your feelings and emotions. When they occur, when they arise, if that moment of judgment comes up, forgive that judgment. Forgive that you are standing separate from this mind consciousness system

manifestation within and as you, which you've come to believe and perceive yourself to be.

You know you are not this mind consciousness system. In that knowing you have to apply the

corrective action, which is self - forgiveness and self - application in every moment.

So, stating who you are as life of oneness and equality , is knowledge to you. You have to

prove this to yourself, apply this for yourself, and experience this for yourself – to see,

realize, understand, express and experience who you really are: for you to realize that you

are not this mind consciousness system.

It is a placing of everything within and as you of oneness and seeing : “At the moment, this is who I am, but I know it's not who I really am. Who I am is life of oneness and equality. So, first I walk in every single moment in self - honesty, self - forgiveness, self -application , in this process of birthing myself as life from the physical.” There are many forgiveness applications as a starting point – for instance:

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to separate myself from my mind.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to separate myself from my thoughts.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to separate myself from my feelings and emotions.

I forgive myself that I haven' t allowed myself to realize that I am not my mind.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realize that I am not my thoughts, feelings, and emotions.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to judge my mind.

I forgive myself that I have allow ed myself to judge my thoughts

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to judge my feelings and emotions.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to separate me from myself .

What do I mean by that? At the moment , you are a mind - consciousness syste m – but who you really are is not a mind-consciousness system. This you have to prove to yourself, so thus: forgiveness – self - forgiveness – in every moment, self - application , self - honesty. Keep it simple in every moment.

Simplicity is the key. Complexity is of the mind. So , it's quite a fine line, that separation. If

we separate ourselves within blaming the mind for everything that has occurred within and as

this world, we stand in separation and then we resist the mind and in that resistance we

actually compound the extent of the mind's application.

So, it's not to resist the mind – or to resist the thoughts, feelings, and emotions – but to stand within and as it and say: “Till here, no further. I do not accept myself to allow myself to continue in the m ind applications because it is not who I am. I am life of oneness and equality and thus I stand in every moment as who I am in self- honesty, self - trust and self - expression , through self- forgiveness and self - application , and stand up and say: ‘Ti ll here no further. This is who I am’.”

Thank you very much, This is Jack.
回复