注册时间: 周一 3月 26, 2012 3:44 pm

人类历史112:在你人生中说谎的人!!

帖子 林丽梅 »

人类历史112:在你人生中说谎的人!!

翻译:林丽梅 审核:Tanya

2007年9月23日

嗨,我是杰克在这里和大家谈一下匹诺曹/皮諾丘。

不是的,我在这里不是来讲童话故事的。我谈的是关于“匹诺曹综合征”的实际情况。

什么是“匹诺曹综合征”?“匹诺曹综合征”是你的鼻子和耳朵变得更大时的情景。例如,拿出一张你自己10年前的照片,或15年前的照片,你会注意到你的耳朵和鼻子已经变得更大了。为什么会这样呢?因为人类存有们如同知识一样活着并且从来没有在他们说话的时候倾听一下他们自己——一点也没有。

知识从他们嘴里冒出来,被讲出——但是他们从来没有听一下他们讲的是什么,或者听一下其他人讲的是什么——并对他们自己说谎,欺骗他们自己。因此,他们的鼻子变得更大了,因为他们在说谎,在欺骗他们自己,这是从以下角度来说的:即他们没有在每一个時刻对他们自己诚实,在听到他们的话时,关于这是我所说的平等如一的生命呢,还是一个分离的心智意识系统在讲话呢?

看一下——认真地讲——人类存有们的鼻子和耳朵长得更大,因为他们就是听不到他们等如他们自己讲的是什么,并且他们并没有在每一瞬间对他们自己诚实——因此,他们的鼻子长得更大是由于自我欺骗。

如果你看一下人类的物质身体,人类物质身体是源自于地球的。因此人类物质身体将向人类存有精确地表明他们当前是在什么地方在他们的现实中被搞糟了,并将等如他们的人类物质身体实化在他们的人类物质身体中,因为他们的人类物质身体是在向他们表明在他们自己里面需要特定的支持的地方在哪。

每个人都在尝试着他妈的“修理”他们的人类物质身体,像是去做塑形手术,减肥计划,还有脂肪团“收缩的事情”。各位,如果你知道你的身体在你变得更老的时候看起来是什么样的话,你会想要杀了你自己的!没开玩笑,因为在物质人类身体方面,物质人类身体已经说了:“就在当下,等如你,等如与你一体。”

因此,我不会建议——那些当前打算接受塑形手术的人——去接受塑形手术,或者那些想要实施一个节食计划的人,去节食——我不会建议这么做,因为:如果你胆敢用这种方式伤害你自己的话,那么就准备好炸毁你那不成比例的人类物质身体的一生吧。

如果你想改变你的物质外表的话,你就得诚实地与你自己共事——不是因为你想要改变你自己的物质表现。不是!而是因为你想要在你的自我表达中荣耀你自己。你的物质人类身体仅仅是表明在哪里你没有拾起你自己的力量,正如脂肪团一样——出售你的生命——你是在把你的力量赋予其他那些在你的世界中与你分离的人们。

你的耳朵变得更大,意思是:你并没有倾听。因此随后你就问你自己:我在什么地方没有倾听我自己呢?我的鼻子在变得更大——我在哪里欺骗了我自己,在哪里我没有对我自己诚实。我有了脂肪团——我在这里抛弃了自己的力量。我对自己的肚子不满意,那么你察看一下什么地方你不理解,处理信息,践行信息,并与你等如一体地表达信息。

理由是,如果你去做这个(我不建议的事情)因为你是想要“更好看”,你就是去搞废你自己,并且你将以一种你并不希望的方式来实化你的身体。塑形手术和节食也是同理。你是在搞废你的人类物质身体并且你将倒退十倍,相信我。

在那些没有在他们的表达里对他们自己诚实的人前面有一种生活等着他们,像是一条他们并不想去走的路——我绝对不是在耸人听闻——拜托。我不是这种人。我所要表达的只是:真诚地说,你对你自己做了些什么……严肃地说,我并没有对你做这些该死的事情,是你自己对你自己做了这些——因此,你要为你自己承担起责任,并要开始看见你的物质人类身体是怎么实际协助和支持你的。你要开始等如和你一体地荣耀你的物质人类身体。你要开始认识到你的物质人类身体不是与你分离的——并且他是在展示给你看什么地方需要特定的宽恕和改正行动。对你的人类物质身体下手是在搞废一切;应该对你自己下手。你的人类物质身体没有任何问题。谁在你的人类物质身体里面?不好意思,是谁?是你!你在实化你的实际的人类物质身体。

因此,开始为你自己承担起责任来,开始看见你的物质人类身体在哪里以及如何协助和支持着你的——不带有对结果的欲望地开始应用改正行动。这是为了你。

非常感谢。

我是杰克。

HoM 112: The Liar in your Life !!

23 September 2007

Hi, this is Jack and I'm here to talk to you about Pinocchio.

No, I'm not here for fairy tale time. I'm talking about [the] reality situation of ‘[the] Pinocchio

syndrome’.

What is ‘[the] Pinocchio syndrome’? ‘[The] Pinocchio syndrome’ is when your nose grows

bigger and your ears grow bigger. For instance, taking a p hoto of yourself ten years ago, or fifteen years ago, you'll notice that your ears and your nose have grown bigger. Why would that be? Because human beings live of knowledge and don't hear themselves in the words they

speak – at all.

So, it's knowledge b eing spoken, coming out of their mouths – but they're not even hearing what they're saying, or what others are saying – and lying to themselves and deceiving themselves. And therefore, their nose grows bigger, because they're lying and deceiving themselves from the perspective of not being honest with themselves in every moment and hearing their words, with regards to whether this is who I am speaking of oneness and equality, or is this a mind consciousness system of separation speaking?

So, have a look – seriously – human beings' noses and ears grow bigger, extensively bigger, because they're just not hearing what they're saying as themselves, and they're not being

honest with themselves in every moment – and thus, their nose grows bigger because of self -deception.

Now, if you have a look at the human physical body, the human physical body is of Earth, therefore the human physical body will indicate to human beings where exactly they're currently fucking up in their reality, and will manifest in their hum an physical body, as their

human physical body, because their human physical body is indicating to them where specific

assistance is required within themselves.

Now, everyone's trying to fucking 'fix' their human physical bodies, like going to plastic surgeries and diet plans and cellulite ‘retraction things’. People, if you know what your body is going to look like when you get older, you're going to want to kill yourself! Seriously,

because in terms of the physical human body, the physical human body has said: “Until here no further, as you, as one with you.”

So, I would not suggest – those who are currently getting plastic surgery – to get plastic surgery, or those of you who want to go onto a diet, to go onto a diet – I would not suggest that, because: prepare for the blow up out of proportion of a lifetime of your human physical body, if you dare harm yourself in that way.

If you want to change your physical appearance, you're going to have to work with yourself in

honesty – not because you want to c hange your physical presentation of yourself. No! Because you want to honour you in the expression of yourself. Your physical human body is merely indicating where you're not taking your power, such as cellulite – sell - your - life – you're giving your power away to others separate from you in your world.

And your ears grow bigger, meaning: you're not hearing. So, then you ask yourself: where am I

not hearing myself? My nose is growing bigger - where am I deceiving myself, where am I not honest with myself. I've got cellulite - where am I giving my power away. I've got a stomach that I'm not satisfied with, then you look at where you're not understanding or processing information and living it and expressing it as one with you.

Because, if you're going to d o it (this that I'm suggesting) because you want to 'look better',

you're going to fuck with yourself and then you're going to manifest your body in a way that

you would not want it to be. The same with plastic surgery and going on diets. You're fucking

with your human physical body and it's going to come back to you tenfold, trust me.

There is a life ahead for those that do not honour them in their expression, as a road they

don't want to go to – and I'm not making a threat at all – please. I'm not that kind of a guy. What I'm saying is just: honestly, what you're doing to yourself… Seriously, I'm not doing this

shit to you, you're doing it to yourself – so, therefore, you've got to take responsibility for

yourself, and start seeing how your physical human body is actually assisting and supporting you. And start honouring it as one with you. And start realizing that your physical human body is not separate from you – and that it is showing you where specific forgiveness and corrective actions are required. It's got fuck all to do with the human physical body; it's got to do with you. There's nothing wrong with your human physical body. Who's inside your human physical body? Excuse me, who? You are! So, you are manifesting your actual human physical body.

So, start taking responsibility for yourself, start seeing where your physical body is assisting and supporting you and how – and start applying corrective action without any desire for an outcome either. It's for you.

Thank you very much.

This is Jack.
回复