人类历史109:协助世界上的灵媒和通灵者

帖子 林丽梅 »

人类历史109:协助世界上的灵媒和通灵者

2007年9月23日

翻译:林丽梅 审核:Tanya

嗨,还是我杰克。

协助地球上的灵媒和通灵者。

你自己如何能够测试;你如何能够测试你实际上是在跨纬度地交流呢?

你能够通过与动物王国的动物交流的方式来做到这个。例如,有一个五岁大的女孩,我认识她-我也和她一起共事并在她的进程中支持她。她是怎么测试的呢?她实际上是自己做的。例如,她妈妈载着她正在开车而她说:“好,我想测试我的能力。”因为她能够和动物交流,她听到到它们;这动物王国。她告诉她妈妈:“停车。我想测试一下这个。”她把车随意地停下并走了出去,因为在路边有一匹马-她站在马跟前,她对马说的话是:“上下左右地摇动你的头。”这匹马精确地按照这个五岁大的女孩跟它说的内容去做了。

另一个例子是这个五岁女孩的狗想要去舔她。她说:“不要,如果你想舔什么东西就舔墙。”这只狗就舔墙了。对这个五岁大的女孩来说可以确定的是她能够跨纬度地交流。因此,如果一个五岁大的女孩能够做到这个的话,任何一个人都能做到。

因此,灵媒和通灵者,如果你想测试你的跨纬度交流,和动物一起测试吧。但要做一些奇怪的事。例如,当你的宠物行走时,指示你的宠物跑到碗橱那再跑回来。告诉你的宠物这个-如果你的宠物这么做了,那么你就知道了你是在跨纬度地交流。

但是我建议你在21个不同的“指令”下“测试”这个。与它们交流并告诉它们:“我在测试我跨纬度交流的能力。我将要求你为我做一些事情而如果你精确地按照我的指令去做了,那么你就知道我是在跨纬度地交流了。”动物们和灵媒以及通灵者一起,已经为这个支持和协助做好准备了。

因此-或者,例如说:“跑到下面游泳池并舔三次水-然后回到我这里来。”你看一下那个狗或动物或猫是否那么做了-然后你就是在跨纬度地交流了。

或者,你对你的狗说:“就站在那里。用你的爪子碰一下我的食指”-如果它做了这个动作,或类似这个的动作,或者:“舔我的右脸,”动物那么做了-这个就发生了。

“猫--坐在我的膝盖上把你的爪子放在我的右肩上-你的两个爪子,右肩-把它们放在我上面。”

你用类似这样的事情测试他们。如果这个发生了,你就是能够跨纬度交流的。如果这个没有发生,你知道你已经被心智把自己搞糟了并且完全没有跨纬度交流,无论如何。因此-我会直白地说-你没有权利协助这个世界上的人任何一个人类存有,因为你将不仅是在奴役你自己,并且你还将奴役那个你正对他交流的人类存有,灵媒和通靈者们。

灵媒和通靈者们,在你自己里面要有这种诚实并首先测试你自己,因为,就个人而言,我并不想你在某时或彼时站在天堂里,不得不面对人类存有-因此,当他们过来问你:“为什么你没有对我诚实,为什么你不明确地指导我,为什么你在那一時刻通过欺骗你自己而欺骗了我?看看因为你没有对你自己诚实而在我的生活中发生了什么。”你将面对每一个人类存有而这将会发生。问到我的话,我已经通过了这个并且这就是为何我说:我不会让任何一个人类存有体验到这个-或任何人-但是当然了:这取决于你。

所以,测试你自己,为你自己做这个。如果不的话-你知道,无疑是放置你自己到--这些人类带着信任前来向你请求特别的协助或指导,因为他们被卡困住了,而你之后却在欺骗他们。这实际上会-在那時刻-如果你允许它的话-这会搞砸你的整个生命。

不要说:“哦这些都不是我的责任。”这些是。当一个存有前来请求协助而你给予了协助的瞬间,就是你说:“我在为我在你的进程中指导你而对你说过的话承担起责任”的点。

因此,这就是你协助和支持你自己的方式。

谢谢。

HoM 109 : Assistance for Psychics and Channels of the World

23 September 2007

Hi, this is Jack again.

Assistance for psychics and channels of the world.

How are you able to test yourself; how are you able to test that you are actually communicating interdimensionally?

You ar e able to do this through the animal kingdom by communicating through animals. For instance, there is a five year - old girl that I also know of – I also work with her and support her in her process. How does she test? She actually did it herself. For insta nce, her mother and herself were driving in the car and she said: “Okay, I want to test this ability of mine.” Because she was able to communicate with animals, she's able to hear them; the animal kingdom. She told her mother: “Stop the car. I want to test this.” She stopped the car randomly [and] walked out, because there was a horse on the side of the road – and she stood there before the horse, and what she said to the horse is: “Shake your head up and down, left and right.” And the horse did it exactly as this five year- old girl said to the horse to do.

Another example was when this five year- old girl's dog wanted to lick her. She said, “No, lick the wall if you want to lick anything.” And the dog licked the wall. Now, that is confirmation to that five year - old girl that she's able to communicate interdimensionally. Thus, if a five year - old girl is able to do it, anyone's able to do it.

So – channels and psychics, if you want to test your interdimensional communication, test with an animal. But do strange things. For instance, as your animal is walking, instruct your animal to run to the cupboard and run back. Tell your animal that – if your animal does that, then you know [that] you’re communicating interdimensionally.

But I suggest [that] you ‘test’ this with 21 different ‘instructions’. Communicate with them and tell them: “I am testing my ability to communicate interdimensionally. I'm going to ask of you to do something for me and if you do it exactly as I instruct, then you know I am communicati ng interdimensionally.” And the animals, that are with channels and psychics are ready for this support and assistance.

So – or, for instance say: “Run down to the swimming pool and have three licks of water – and then come back to me.” And you have a look if that dog or animal or cat does that – then you are communicating interdimensionally.

Or, you say to your dog: “Just stand there. Touch my index finger with your paw” – if he does that, stuff like that, or: “Lick my right cheek,” animal does it - then it happens. “Cat – sit on my lap and place your paws on my right shoulder - both your paws, right shoulder – place them on me.”

You test them with things like that. Then if that happens, you are able to communicate

interdimensionally. If it does not happen, you know you've been mind - fucking yourself and you have not communicated interdimensionally at all, whatsoever. And, therefore - I'm going to speak directly – you have no right to assist any human being in this world, because you'll not only be e nslaving yourself, but you'll be enslaving that human being with who you are communicating to, psychics and channels.

So, that's the honesty you're going to have to walk with within yourself – and test for yourself: “Am I communicating interdimensionally or not?” Because this is going to stop, this is stopping. We're not allowing any further enslavement from any being of this existence.

Channels and psychics, have that honesty within yourself and test yourself first, because,

personally, I would not want to be you standing in heaven at some time or another, having to face human beings – so, when they come and ask you: “Why weren't you honest with me, why didn't you direct me specifically, why did you deceive me through deceiving yourself in that moment? Look at what happened in my life because you weren't honest with yourself.” And you're going to face each and every human being and it will happen. Ask me, I've been through that and that's why I'm saying: I will not have any human being experience that – or anyone – but, of course: it's up to you.

So, test yourself, do it for yourself. If not – you know, surely place yourself in human beings coming to you in trust asking you for specific assistance or guidance because they're stuck and then you are deceiving them. And it could really – that one moment – if you allow it – it could fuck up your entire life.

And don't say. “Oh they're not my responsibility.” They are. The moment a being comes and asks for assistance and you give it, that's your point of s aying: “I'm taking responsibility for what I've said to you as me guiding you in your process.”

So, that's how you assist and support yourself.

Thanks.
回复