帖子: 246
注册时间: 周一 3月 26, 2012 3:44 pm

人类历史106:扩展你的影响和效力

帖子 林丽梅 »

人类历史106:扩展你的影响和效力

2007年9月20日

译:林丽梅 审核:Tanya

嗨,我是杰克,我们继续下一个关于实体化和定位你自己的阶段。

我之前解释过,关于那个即是你(自己)的静默,还有当在你之内有一个运动产生时,你需要找到特定的点或時刻,在其中你需要用一种特定的方式来表达-通过话语或行动-你也不知道这特定的点或時刻将会是什么。这即是你的定位点(location point)。

之后你就到达你的配置点(allocation point)-这指什么?

“定位點”(打扰一下)-我说的“点”是指你的表达。它并不是一个“点”,而是就像在一张纸上画了一个点一样-是从总体上看这整张的纸。

你从你的定位来到了你的配置。

配置成为你的实体化表达,这代表着你就是你,今天、昨天、明天完全一样。你的第一个“进程”-自我发现-就是你发现你(自己)的定位点,在这个定位点你已证明了你一直保持的静默-以及你证明了在你里面发生每个运动的瞬间里,你已表达和荣耀了自己,并在这瞬间完全自我信任地用必要的方式讲话或行动。

在三周,21天之后,或在那周围-取决于你有多有效、特定、适当地应用了自我荣耀和自我信任-一些事情将会开始改变。你现在到达了你的配置。你的世界将【改变】-但这是有趣的,改变的不是你的世界-而是你。而你将开始注意到...-我体验到的方式是一切开始“提升”,像是开始提升而揭开一切的窗帘—曾盖住了我世界里的一切的窗帘-我看东西的方式开始不同;我开始以一种不同的方式留意一切。从这个关于你的表达的配置来看,你的应用又一次是“不同”的-不同是从以下的观点来说:

你将持续地保持静默。你始终是静默的。在你里面一切恒定不动。不论发生任何事情,你只是静默。你的应用成为指导性的。换言之,你开始看见一些事情-比方说:你坐在一场会议当中-各式会议中的一场董事会议,一整张圆桌,八个人围坐,上千的人坐在你前面-当你在并属于这个即是你的配置坐在那里时-完全的静默,即使一切匆忙发生过后,你里面仍是一切恒定不动-你开始看见这个谈话被导向一个“冲突”

点,一个争论点-你只看见这点。但是这个看见看见的是你自己。这是一个认知。这是个确定性即这是你。

或者-你看见了一切的运动。我常常看见这个点的方式是一切是在这里,在我面前,而我开始能够看见“声表达”的“线”正在移动,达到一个特定的顶点后播放出来。我不是用“图画”的形式看见它,但你能够看见它开始用能量运动的形式播放出来-以“声”运动的形式,并非实际的能量-根据这个,你能看见它开始去向哪里以及它怎样去影响到存有的生活-这是相当惊人的。

因此你开始看见这整个谈话进行到了哪里。当你正看着这谈话忙碌上演时,你在你自己里面是静默的。换言之:一切恒定不动。你在这一瞬间能做的就是:指导这整个情况。你能够站起来讲话。你将作为你而讲话,因为你将知道要说什么精确的内容-因为当这些事件发生时,你坚站等如它然后你讲话并相应地指导这整个的地方。

我不是说变成卷入它或参与它-从一个“深的感官”的角度看是变成卷入它。你所做的一切就是:你已经看见这个情况将要发展到哪,你理解这个情况要发展到哪,因为你将它视为你-因此,你将作为你而讲话并改正它。

不过当然地,要记住:不是像你打算地那样去改正-从来不是。我发现从没有一个情况是真正地被“改正”的-特别是当我指导在我的世界里的存有或者当我指导在我世界里的一些人时-从没有一个点是被“彻底改正”的。你只是讲出有必要说的话,即是:你为这存有创造了个基础,而这个存有将更进一步或者你将不得不再返回来讲同样的话。这很有趣。

因此,从这个角度来看,你的应用开始改变。你将在静默中行动。但如果有运动的话-如果你已经看到这整个情况上演且在你里面有运动的话,你还不能讲话,因为你还没做好准备。当然之后你不得不看看原因-是什么导致了那个运动-然后立刻改正过来并再次察看这运动-如果运动继续,那么你就不“应该讲话”,你就不讲话-你保持静默。

从这个角度:运动显示出你还没有准备好讲话,或者你还不应该讲话,那么你就必须察看一下:是因为你不应该讲话呢还是因为在你里面仍有关于这个情况的“分离”呢?

这是一个关于你如何在你的进程中继续从定位到配置的例子。定位是指在这里你将首次在你的世界里使用自我诚实和自我宽恕来定位你自己,如同你在这即是你的静默里坚站着-然后体验到运动后,你将表达;你完全地成为那运动并表达出这运动如何需要-你不知道在那瞬间呈现出不论什么话语或行动,你都表达。

然后你移动到你的配置。你的配置是指当你已经用了至少21天的时间,向你自己证明了没有东西影响到你而你依然是静默的-彻底的。然后你开始以一种完全迥异的方式看见你的世界,这就是那特定的点,在这里你开始看见你的世界并将能够开始指导你的世界里的人们:家人、朋友、生意、你吃东西的方式,享受自己的方式,表达自己的方式-你世界里的很多东西将会改变。有些东西将会升起并将会彻底消失不见-我体验到的就是这个。我“曾认为”享受的东西-实际上并不让我享受,我发现了一些别的事情。

多谢。

我是杰克。

HoM 106: Expanding Your Influence and Effectiveness

20 September 2007

Hi – this is Jack, continuing in the next ‘phase’ of the manifestation of yourself and the location of you rself.

Now, what I have explained previously, with regards to the silence that is you and when there is a movement that occurs within you, that you have to find the point or moment in which you require to express in a specific way – through words or acti ons – that you don't know what is going to come. That is your location point.

Then you get to your allocation point – what does that mean?

‘Location point’ (excuse me) – what I mean by ‘point’ is your expression of you. It’s not a ‘point’, like making a dot on a piece of paper – it's the piece of paper in its entirety.

So, you go from your location to your allocation.

The allocation becomes the manifested expression of you, which stands, in terms of you being you, exactly the same today, yesterday and tomorrow. So, your first ‘process’ – self - discovery – is your discovery of your location point, which is where you've proven the silence of you remaining – and that you have now expressed and honoured yourself in every moment of the movement that occurred within you and said and acted the way that was necessary in the moment with absolute trust of yourself.

After 3 weeks, 21 days, around there – depending on how effective, specific and appropriate your application in honouring and trusting yourself was – something will start changing. Now you are getting to the allocation of you. Your world will [change] – but it's interesting – it's not your world – it is you. And you'll start noticing... – how I experienced it was that everything starts ‘lifting’, like curtains that started lifting off of everything – that had been over everything in my world – and I started seeing differently; I started noticing everything in a different way. And now, from this allocation expression of you, your application is now again ‘different’ – different from the perspective of the following:

Now you'll remain constantly silent. You're always silent. Nothing moves within you. No
matter what happens, you're just silent. Now your application becomes directive. In other
words, you start seeing something – let’s say: you're sitting at a meeting, a board meeting of sorts and there's a whole round - table and there's about eight people and there’s thousands of people sitting in front of you – and, as you're sitting there within and of tha t allocation that is you – complete silence, nothing moves within you after everything that's busy happening – and you start seeing that this conversation is being directed to a point of ‘conflict’, to a point of disagreement – you just see it. But this se eing is a seeing of yourself. It's a knowing. It's a certainty that is you.

Or – you see the movement of everything. How I used to see it was that everything was here, before me, and I could start seeing ‘lines’ of ‘sound expression’ moving, culminating into a specific point and a play - out. I didn't see it in ‘pictures’, but you can see it start playing out in the movement of the energy – in the movement of the ‘sound’, not really energy – and according to that, you can see where it's going to start going to and how it's going to influence beings' lives – it's quite amazing.

So, then you start seeing where this entire conversation is going now. As you’re seeing this busy playing out, you are silent within yourself. In other words: there is nothing that mo ves. Then, what you are able to do in that moment, is: direct this entire situation. Then you are able to stand up and speak. Then you'll speak as you, because you'll know what exactly there is to say – because, as these events occur, you stand as it and t hen you speak and you direct that whole place accordingly.

I’m not saying to become involved in it or participate – become involved in it from a ‘deep sense’ perspective. All you do, is: you've seen where this situation is going, you understand where the situation is going, because you saw it as you – therefore, you'll speak as you and correct it.

But of course, remember: it’s not going to correct like you intended to – it never does. I find that there is never a situation that is really ever ‘corrected ’ – especially when I am directing beings in my world or when I'm directing someone in my world – there is never a point where it's ‘completely corrected’. You just speak what’s necessary is to be said, which is: you create a foundation for the being, and that being will take it further or you'll have to return again and speak the same words. It's interesting.

So, from that perspective, your application starts changing. You'll act in the silence. But if there's a movement – if you've seen this entire situa tion play out and there is a movement within you, you're not able to speak yet, because you're not ready yet . Then, of course, you have to see why – w hat caused that movement – and then correct it immediately and look at it again – and if it continues, th en you're not ‘supposed to speak’ , then you don't – you keep quiet.

So, from that perspective: movement then indicates to you that you're not ready to speak, or you're not supposed to speak yet, and then you must look at: is it because you're not suppose d to speak or is it because there is still ‘separation’ within you regarding the situation?

So – that is an example of how you continue in your process from location to allocation. Location is where you will first use self- honesty and self- forgiveness in locating yourself within you world as you stand in the silence that is you – then, as movement is experienced, you will express; you become that movement entirely and express how it is necessary to be expressed – that, you don’t know; whatever words or actions are presented in that moment, you do.

Then, you move to your allocation. Your allocation is when you've proven to yourself for at least 21 days that nothing influences you and that you remain silent – complete. Then you start seeing your world in a t otally different way and that's the point where you'll start seeing your world and then you'll be able to start directing people in your world: family, friends, business, the way you eat, the way you enjoy yourself, the way you express yourself – much will change in your world. There will be things that will start lifting off and they'll just disappear completely – that's what I experienced. Things I ‘thought’ I enjoyed – but I really didn't, and I found something else.

Thank you very much.

This is Jack.
回复