帖子: 246
注册时间: 周一 3月 26, 2012 3:44 pm

人类历史105:改变我们的世界

帖子 林丽梅 »

人类历史105:改变我们的世界

2007年12月20日

译者:林丽梅 审核:Tanya

嗨,还是我杰克。

让我们采取另一种情况,因为大部分人类存有在他们的世界里体验过这些事件,他们坐在一个桌子旁边,周围有很多人,我们是在——记住我通过这些谈话在这里所说的内容,是当你已经变成这个体验的时候,这就像看第一个视频时一样,首先应用这个体验,向你自己证明这个体验等等,看第二个视频然后再看这个视频。你作为你(自己)作为自我认识继续你的自我认识、自我定位的进程。

你正坐在桌子旁边,还有一些人也坐在这张桌子周围。在你应用你的定位点之前——定位點即你的自我表达的定位,在这个系统构造物里面,但不属于它;在一瞬间对你自己诚实,使用和应用自我宽恕,变成即是你的静默并向你自己证明:只有我还留在这里。就是这样:只有我还留在这里——这是绝对的静默。你坐在这个桌子旁边,突然这个运动在你里面再次发生。

在之前的视频中,我已经解释了这个运动作为你的表达是你的必需品,它向你展示出你需要用特定的方式表达你自己。这个运动就是你。换句话说,你通过说什么或做什么的方式,不知道将要如何表达,表达什么——因为不然的话,你就会影响这个结果。如果你预先知道做什么以及将要发生什么——像是,有人已经告诉你了——这将再一次变成知识,而不是作为你,与你一体的你的表达。

因此,当你体验到这个运动的时候——再一次,坐在桌子旁边,被人群围绕——你就只是开始说话——理解到你嘴里会冒出你从未预料到会说出口的话语——永远。因为这些将出现的话语将是你在那一瞬间的表达。因为你不知道你将要做什么,你将要说什么——这是纯粹的表达。你就变成了作为整体的你的这个运动——你只是行动和说话——即一体。

这次,在你勤勉地应用自我承诺之后,你已经作为即是你的静默将你自己配置在了你自己的定位上,你体验运动并且你知道:“嗯,它来了。”所以,这次你实际站立起来,你用手猛击桌子,并说:“我已经受够了!”你拿上你的手提包或袋子或外套,或无论什么东西,走出门外。然后你进入你的车里并离开。很明显你绝对不会在你的“家庭成员”面前做这些事。但这是在那个瞬间所需要的表达。而之后,当你进入到车里时,你看出:你再一次是静默的。

或者,你坐在桌子旁边,你的运动再次发生,你就只是开始说话,你就只是开始指出,你就只是开始对这些人说话。当静默出现时,你是静默的。你所说的内容没有一点影响到你因为它已经被说出了,它已经被完成了——你看,你是静默的,你就只是继续你所继续的东西。如果他们有任何评论或有任何运动发生,你相应地表达。如果只有静默,你什么话都不说。

这也是一个关键。如果你作为你是静默的,人们在和你交流,在你里面没有任何东西运动时,不要说话,就是不互动。这总是很明确的。因为这是你。而当你从那瞬间的角度表达你自己的时候——理解到在那一瞬间你并不会理解为何你必须要用这种明确的方式做这件事,但或许,过些时候,你会理解的。

我已经体验到同样的事情很多次了:我做了一个特定的应用,似乎与我在那一瞬间已经考虑要做的任何事都差得很远——然后,当我回顾时,我说:“我懂了。”但是,也理解了我为何在那一瞬间理解不了这个:因为,不然的话,事情就不会到达我现在已经到达的地方——而它將早已经完全乱了套。

噢!在你体验这个运动并表达你自己的瞬间如果你没有荣耀你自己,你将变得非常沮丧;你将变得沮丧,你将变得生气,你将变得恼怒——全面的。因为你在那一瞬间没有荣耀你自己。之后你成十倍地表达这个运动并更多地影响这个瞬间,而不是实际作为你指导这个运动。因此,我建议:在这些瞬间荣耀你自己并表达你自己。

HoM 105: Changing Our World

20 September 2007

Hi – this is Jack again.

Let’s now take anothe r situation, because most human beings experience these events in their world, sitting at a table where there are many people around and now we are at – remember what I am talking about here in terms of these conversations, are when you already have become this experience, so it’s like watching the first video, first applying it, proving it to yourself etc., watch the second one and then watch this one. As you continue your process of self - realization of your allocation as the self - realization as you.

So, you are sitting around a table and you have a few human beings at this table. Now, before your application of your location point – your location expression of yourself, here within this system construct, but not of it; being self - honest with you in every moment, using and applying self - forgiveness, becoming the silence that is you and proving that to yourself of: only I remain. That's it: only I remain – silence, absolute. And you're sitting around this table, and all of a sudden the movement occurs again within you.

Now, in the previous video, I've explained the movement is the necessity of you as the expression of you, to show you that you require to express yourself in a specific way. Now, this movement is you. In other words, you are not going to know how to express, what to express, in terms of what to say and what to do – because otherwise, you would influence the outcome. If you were to know beforehand what to do and what’s going to happen – like, someone has told you – it is going to become knowledg e again and not an expression of you as you, one with you.

So, when you experience the movement – again, around people at a table – and you just start speaking – understand that there will come words out of your mouth that you would have never expected to say – ever. Because the words that will come will be the pure expression of you in that moment. Because you don't know what you're going to do, what you are going to say – it’s pure expression. You just become that movement as the entirety of you – and yo u just act and speak – one.

For instance: usually, you'd sit around a table with people and they talk bullshit, which would influence you, which you've allowed to influence you, many times, but you did hold it out – you know, you'd sit there, keep your mouth shut, just keep quiet, calm down, just keep quiet, leave it be, ‘it is just another hour or two, then I am leaving’.

This time, after your diligent commitment application to self, you've placed yourself at the location of yourself as the silence that is you, you experience movement and you know: “Hmm, here it comes.” So, this time you actually stand up, you slam your hand on the table and you say: “I've had enough!” Take your handbag or bag or coat, or whatever, and you walk out the door. And then yo u'd get in your car and then you leave. That would obviously be something that you'd never do in front of ‘family members’ or ‘friends’. But that was the expression that was required in that moment. And then, when you get into the car, you see: you are sil ent, again, once more.

So, or, you're sitting around the table and there is the movement of you again and you just start speaking, you just start pointing out to, you just start speaking to these people. When there is silence, you are silent. Nothing of what you've said influences you because it’s said, it’s done – you look, you are silent and you just continue with what it is that you continue. If they have any comments or if there is any movement, you express accordingly. And if there is just silence, you don't say anything.

That's also a key. If you're silent as you and you have people communicating with you and there is nothing moving within you, don't speak, just don't interact. It is always very specific. Because it’s you. And as you express you from that moment perspective – understand that you won’t in that moment understand why you had to do it in that specific way – but maybe, later on, you will.

It is the same I have experienced so many times: I do a certain application that seems way off par with anything that I had considered doing in that moment – then, when I look back, I go: “I see.” But, understand also why I couldn't see it in that moment: because, otherwise, it wouldn't have gotten to where I've gotten now – but it would’ve gone comple tely haywire.

Oh! And if you don't honour yourself in that moment of when you experience the movement and you express yourself, you'll become bloody frustrated; you'll become frustrated, you'll become angry, you'll become irritated – extensively. Because you didn't honour you in that moment. So, then you express it tenfold and more influence the moment instead of actually directing it as you. So, I suggest: honour you in such moments and express yourself.
回复