帖子: 246
注册时间: 周一 3月 26, 2012 3:44 pm

人类历史104:在静默中定位自己

帖子 林丽梅 »

人类历史104:在静默中定位自己

2007年12月20日

译者:林丽梅 审核:Tanya

嗨,我是杰克,我来谈下在每一瞬间定位你内在的静默。

在你的自我表达定位中,指的是:当你在静默的片刻——你通过自我诚实和自我宽恕在这个系统构造物中体验你自己的时——由自己“达到”或“认识到”,内在的静默是你的“指针”。这话是什么意思?就是说内在的静默是你的指针或地图。你内在的静默是你在这里的定位,即是:你是在当下的。

这些時刻会到来,即当你已经“践行”了自己在当下这里的认识——你的定位点是恒定不变的,你将认识到一个内在运动。这个内在运动本身不是一个振动频率。比如说:你作为它而体验它,但这不是。你体验它就像是在你这个存有中心的一个运动一样——通常运动(就从这里)开始。

当你体验到这个内在运动时,你知道:“嗯,这个静默即是我不在这里。”换句话说:“在我里面发生这个运动是有原因的。”接下来你要找到这个运动在何处及为何已经发生了,因为你可能由于多个不同的原因体验到这个运动。首先,在你的瞬间表达里面你需要到一个地方,这个地方需要你的表达。在你表达的瞬间,这个静默作为你将再次被你体验到,而在你里面的这个运动体验就变成了“静默的”。

你在某些瞬间将拥有的这个运动体验是什么?(它)是给你自己的指针和地图——(表明了)那些你还没有与之平等如一的瞬间;那些你需要指导你的自我表达的片刻。不管它会是一个接触,一个挫折反应表达,一个愤怒反应表达,还是各种各样的运动。

例如,只是一个愚蠢的例子:你正坐在你的的电脑跟前,你在当下这里正处于静默之中,而你开始体验到在你里面的运动。你知道你并没有“引起”这个运动,它是作为你自己在这里的。那么你必须去看一下并看出或发现:这个运动为何会在这里的呢?我需要什么东西来明确表达以再次“回”到即是我的静默里呢?

你从你的电脑跟前站起来然后就走路,你绕着这个屋子走——或绕着任何有必要的东西——你看到有个人正站在那——突然,你没有明显的原因就开始旋扭并跳起舞来,这个人会说:“你在干吗?”但之后,你认识到:“我再次是静默的了,这就是我应该做的事情。”因为那个看到你做这件事情的人,需要超越例如一个表达本性的应用,或超越做某些可能会被他人“认为”“令人尴尬的”事情——你呈递了这个表达,使某些东西在那个存有里面显示出来——自我内在运动就是这样“运作”的。

当你站在一群人中间讨论的时候也是同样——你的静默在当下这里而你突然体验到运动——你察看并开始看所有这些在讨论的人,然后你稍微恢复了些并开始说话。你不知道你要说什么,记住:这些事发生在瞬间,你不知道你将要做什么,说什么,如何行动,它就发生了。

它的有效與否,你的指標将是你“回归”到片刻,在这里的静默。你坐在一群人之间并体验到在你里面再次开始的运动,你注意到一个谈话然后就开始说话——当你完成时——你的静默又是清晰的——之后你移动到下一个瞬间。然后继续下去。

每个片刻——从一刻到另一刻——你必须变成空的;你必须保持空的状态,你必须是空的。在你里面什么都不存在。(如果)有运动,你知道:“我必须行动或我必须说话或我必须做点什么事,但我必须用一种方式表达,即停止这个运动并再次成为空的。然后我知道这个瞬间是完整的。或者需要被表达的东西是完整的。”

这个体验实际上是什么?看:人类存有毫无觉察地继续他们的日子。你表达自己的方式实际上从未改变。只有一件事那就是:你变得越来越觉察,你所做的是什么,你作为什么在你自己里面表达你自己——因为,你只要看一下现今存有是怎么在这个世界继续的,他们实际上是在用这样那样的方式互相协助彼此,但是他们没有觉察到这点。实际上,在这个世界上没有人觉察到这点,所以每个人都是在他们的心智意识应用中继续。但即使是在心智意识应用里面,他们也在协助彼此。

我们在做什么?我们只是将一切转变成一种自我觉察,一种自我表达,因为我们已经“熟睡”够了。让我们认识到我们自己,并(作为)自己的空无,作为自己的指导,来一片刻到一片刻地运动。

非常感谢。

HoM 104: Locating your SILENCE

20 September 2007

Hi, this is Jack, speaking about locating your inner silence in every moment.

Now, in your location expression of yourself – meaning that: when you ‘reach’ or ‘realize’ yourself as the moment of the si lence that is you with self - honesty and self- forgiveness as you experience yourself within this system construct – that inner silence is your ‘guideline’. What do I mean by that? Your guideline or your map. So, your inner silence is your location of here – meaning: you are present.

Now, there will arrive moments, once you've ‘practiced’ the realization of yourself of here – your location point constant – you’ll realize an inner movement. It’s n ot a vibration frequency, per se . Let’s say: you experience it as that, but it’s not that. You experience it like a movement in the centre of your being – usually [that’s where] it starts moving.

So, when that is experienced, you know: “Okay, the silence that is me is not here.” In other words: “There is a reason why this movement is occurring within me.” Now you've got to find where and why this movement has occurred, because it’s able to be experienced by you for multiple different reasons. Firstly, that there is a place where you require to go within your moment- expression, that requires your expression. When the moment you express, the silence will again be experienced as you and the movement - experience within you becomes ‘silent’.

So, what is this movement - experience that you will have in certain moments? [It] i s your guideline and map to yourself – [indicating] that there are moments that you are not yet one with and equal to; that you have to direct your self- expression. Whether it’d be a touch, a frustration - expression, an anger- expression, a movement of sorts.

For instance, just a silly example: you are sitting in front of your computer and the silence of you is here and you start experiencing the movement within you. Now – you know [that] you haven't ‘caused’ that movement – it’s here as yourself. Then you must go and ‘look’ and see or find out: why is this movement here? What is [it] that I am required to express specifically to again ‘return’ to the silence that is me?

Then you stand up from your computer and you just walk, you walk around the house – or whatever is necessary – and you see a person standing there – and all of a sudden, you start turning and twisting and dancing for no apparent reason and this person would go: “What are you doing?” But then after that, you realize: “Now I am silent again, so that's what I was supposed to do.” Because that person that saw you doing it, who requires to transcend, for instance, an application of expressive nature/ transcend doing something that might be ‘perceived’ ‘embarrassing’ by other people – and you presented that expression, bringing out something in that being – and that's how the inner movement of self ‘works’.

So, same thing if you are sitting in a group of people and you are communicating – and, again, silence of you is here and you experience the movement all of a sudden – you look and you just start looking at all the people communicating and then you kind of pick something up and you start talking. You don't know what you are going to say, remember: this things happen in the moment, you don't what you are going to do, what you are going to say, how you are going to act, it just happens.

And then, your guideline of whether it was effective or not, will be the ‘return’ of you to the silence that is you in the moment, here. So, you are sitting in a group with people and you experience that movement is starting again within you, then you pick up on a conversation and you just start speaking – and when you are done – again, the silence of you is clear – and then you move on to the next moment. [And] so it continues.

Every moment – from moment to moment – you must become empty; you must remain empty, you must be empty. Nothing exists within you. [If] there is movement, you know: “I must act or I must speak or I must do something, but I must express in a way that this movement stops and be empty again. Then I know the moment is complete. Or what is required to be expressed is complete.”

So, what is this experience actually? See: human beings continue during their days with no awareness. Nothing really ever changes in how you express yourself. The only thing is: you are becoming more aware of what it is that you are doing, what it is that is you, within you,

expressing yourself – because, if you have a look at how beings are continuing in this world today, they are actually in some way or another assisting each other, but they're not aware of it. No one in this world is aware of it, actually, so everyone is continuing in their mind consciousness applications. But even within that, they're assisting each o ther.

So, what are we doing? We're just transforming everything into an awareness of self, into an expression of self, because we have been ‘asleep’ enough. So, let’s wake up to ourselves and move every moment to moment [as] the emptiness of yourself, as your guide.

Thank you very much.
回复