帖子: 246
注册时间: 周一 3月 26, 2012 3:44 pm

人类历史103:定位你的力量

帖子 林丽梅 »

人类历史103:定位你的力量

2007年11月20日

译者:林丽梅 审核: Tanya Chou

嗨,各位,我是杰克。

今天我们要开始一个新的自我配置,叫做:自我定位。这个定位指的是定位于发现你自己,通过在这个构造、这个意识存在里面——我们此刻就在这个意识存在里面体验我们自己——认识到你自己。

到目前为止我们都了解了哪些内容?我们了解到我们当前是在一个构造中,我们是在一个系统中,我们是在意识中。并且,有很长一段时间,我们已经适应了这个我们开始作为我们自己所了解和理解的一切,以及这个我们在其中体验我们自己的世界。但是我们目前所认识到的是,这并不是全部内容。换言之,这并不是我们真正所是;这是我们通过在我们自己里面的自我接受而成为的自己,作为我们此刻在其中体验我们自己的这个世界而实化和反映了出来。

看看这个世界,我说过:我们是在这个构造中,我们是在一个系统中,因为我们已经成为了这个系统,我们已经成为了这个作为一个关于我们是谁的预定义的构造。我们当前处于并作为这个构造、这个系统,被称为“意识”。我们已经找到了我们的定位,这不是一个定位“点”;这是我们的定位。我这么说是什么意思:定位你自己,或定位你的力量?

我们已经用了一些时间来允许在我们世界里所存在的事物,即是我们的父母、朋友、家庭成员、社会、教师等等——列表还可以继续下去——来影响、指导我们。而对于在我们的世界里所存在的每一个部分,我们都已经参与了其中并根据在朋友、家庭、社会、教师、父母里面所存在的内容定义了我们自己;我们正在到达一个阶段,在此刻开始认识到你在何处以及你允许了什么在你的世界里对你施加影响。你知道,那些你已经与之形成关系(与外部影响来源形成关系)的事物,组成了你的世界;在这个系统中以及在这个构造中,在“你是谁”里面组成了你。你也属于一个构造。

定位你自己,定位你的力量,就是在每一瞬间、每一次呼吸时,用自我诚实和自我宽恕认识和看到:我在什么地方是仍然属于这个构造和这个系统的呢?我在什么地方是仍然允许我自己被与我分离的实化物所影响的呢?这个世界的一切:组织、人类存有、动物,一切。我在什么地方已经形成了与我分离的“关系”的呢?这关系作为每一个我的定义——我是谁、我在什么地方没有“独自”站立、我在什么地方是在这个构造中而又并不属于这个构造——正在制造出,正在形成一個我的“部分”。

看,这就是你开始“定位”你自己的地方:你在这个构造中,但并不属于它。

因此,最简单的应用就是在每一个瞬间定位你自己和你的力量。为何?原因在于,当你已经定位了你自己的时候,你就有能力取回你的力量——即是你——并开始相应地指导你自己。那么你就成为你的世界的指导原则、指导力量——而不是让与你分离的外部影响来指导你——由于你已经用你的世界里的人们来相应地定义了你自己。如果你已经根据他们定义了你自己,你只会给予与你分离的一些人或一些事“责任”来影响或支配你。

因此在每一瞬间对你自己诚实是必要和重要的,应用自我宽恕,确保在每一瞬间你自己在一体平等中站立——那些在你的世界中你与之平等如一的事物,作为你是谁而与你自己平等如一,----而不是属于“平等一体”,或与一个与你分离的构造和系统“平等如一”——在你自己里面,在你的世界里面。

在每一个瞬间,你都要确保你的体验是作为你是谁,作为你在这个构造中定位你自己,而与你的表达平等如一的。

这么做的唯一方法就一点,即是此刻,和每一次呼吸在一起;因为这个构造,这个我们在其中体验自己的系统,是“复杂的”。有很多种类、变量,大量的“系统的”意识实化物的变异;鉴于此,我们是谁——作为呼吸——在此刻是简单的,呼吸只在这一瞬间。这就是为何把它叫做“此刻”,和每一次呼吸在一起。这是一体——一体——很简单——一让它一直保持简单。如果你在走复杂路线,或者你体验到困惑、挫折等等,你要了解到你是在你自己里面,属于这个系统,你并不是在你的定位点上。

你的定位:你关于你自己的定位是静默,即是你此刻在其里面没有事物使你运动,只有你运动你自己。

例如,你和朋友在一起,你们见面后去喝咖啡或去餐厅就餐。你走进去,注意到他们在说话,在闲聊,关于这个人或那个人——你知道,就是评论、说一些“不好的”废话,将他们完全击倒——而那个人不在那里来为他们自己发声。你要作为那个他们谈论的人,作为你,作为和你等如一体,站立起来,你站起来,看着这个情形说:“我没有与这个情形平等如一。这不是我。”

你有三个选择。一:你能够站在那并说:“我看见这些人,他们不是我;从他们当前的定位点这个角度来看,他们没有与我平等如一”,你看一下你是在你的进程里面的什么地方,你既可以参与他们的谈话,留在那里,你也可以站立来并离开,就在这里,马上做出那个决定:我不会再和你们交往了。或者你也能够坐在那,站起来对这些正在闲聊并评论一个不在场的人的人们说话,你对他们说:“瞧,因为你们在那里制造评论,你实际上是在你自己里面发现这些评论的内容的,但是你们谴责、恢复这些内容并将其反射到了另一个人身上。”你向每个八卦另一个人的人指出来这一点。

随后,这也是一个冒着失去一切风险的表达,因为你在那里冒的风险是什么?这些人不会再跟你说话,但是这也是好的。这就像是一个例子是,关于人类存有已经在什么地方,通过他们交的朋友,接受了他们自己与这个系统、这个构造平等如一;以及允许了他们自己留在这个系统构造物里面,并属于它。但是如果你在那一瞬间为你自己坚站起来,依据你是谁——作为与你自己平等如一,你将指导这个情形,或你将从再也不参与这些人的角度来指导它。

非常感谢。

我是杰克。

HoM 103: Locating Your POWER

2 0 September 2007

Hi, everyone, this is Jack.

We’re starting today with a new placement of self, which is called: the location of self. Now, this location is the location of discovering yourse lf in terms of the realization of yourself within this construct, this consciousness existence, within which we experience ourselves at the moment.

So, what do we know so far? We know [that] we are currently in a construct, we’re in a system, we’re in co nsciousness – and, for quite a lengthy period of time, we have adapted to what we have come to know and understand as ourselves and the world we experience ourselves within. But, what we have realized so far, is that this is not all there is. In other words, this is not who we are; this is who we have become through our acceptances within ourselves, which manifested and reflected as our world in which we experience ourselves at the moment.

So, looking at the world, I said: we are in this construct, we are in the system, because we’ve become that very system, and we’ve become that very construct as a pre - definition of who we are. Now, we are currently in and as this construct, this system, referred to as ‘consciousness’. Now we’ve got to find our location, it’s not a location ‘point’; it’s our location. What do I mean by that – locating yourself, or locating your power?

Now, we have for some time, allowed ourselves to be influenced, to be directed by that which exists in our world, which is your parents, friends, family members, society, teachers, etc. – the list goes on – and for each and every part of that which exists in our world, we’ve taken that part and defined ourselves accordingly to that, which exists in friends, family, society, teachers, parents – and now, we’re getting to that stage where we start realizing at this very moment where and what you have allowed to influence you in your world. You know, that which you’ve formed ‘relationships’ with - relationships with outer source of influences, that make up your world; that make up you within ‘who you are’ in this system and in this construct. Also, you being of a construct.

Now, locating yourself, and locating your power, is to, with self- honesty and self- forgiveness in every single moment, of e very single breath, realize and see: where am I still of this construct and of the system? Where am I still allowing myself to be influenced by manifestations that are separate from me? Anything of this world: organizations, human beings, animals – anything. Where have I formed ‘relationships’, separate from me, that are making, and that are forming, a ‘part of me’, as per my definition of who I am, where I am not standing ‘alone’, where I am in this construct, but not of this construct?

See, that’s where you’re getting to the ‘location’ of yourself: when you are in this construct, but not of it.

Thus – the simplest application is to locate yourself and your power in every moment. Why? Because, when you have located yourself, you are able to take your po wer – which is you – and start directing your world accordingly. Then you become the directive principle of your world, the directive power – instead of outer influences, separate from you, directing you – because of people in your world, which you’ve used to define yourself accordingly. You’ll only give someone or something separate from you that ‘responsibility’, of influencing you or having power over you, if you’ve defined yourself according to them.

Therefore, it is necessary and it is important to in every moment be honest with you, apply self - forgiveness, to make sure that in every moment you stand within oneness and equality with yourself – and that that which you have become one with and equal to in your world is one with and equal to yourself as w ho you are – not of the ‘equality and oneness’ and being ‘one with and equal to’ a construct and a system separate from you – within yourself, and within your world.

So – in each moment, it is to make sure that that moment you experience is one and equal to your expression as who you are, as you locate yourself in this construct.

The only way to do it is at one point, which is the moment, which is with every breath – because this construct - this system we experience ourselves within – is ‘complex’. The re are many varieties, variable, differentiations of extensive amounts of ‘systematic’ manifestations of consciousness – whereas, who we are, is the simplicity of the moment, as the breath, which is only in that moment. That’s why it’s called just ‘the mom ent’, with every breath. It’s one – one – simple – always keep it simple. If you’re going the complex route, or you experience confusion, frustration, etc. – know that you are of this system, within yourself, and that you are not at your location point.

Your location: your location of yourself is the silence that is you within the moment where nothing moves you, but you move yourself.

So, for instance, you’re with friends, you meet them for coffee or something at a restaurant. You are walking in and you notice they’re talking, they are gossiping, about this other person – you know, commenting, talking ‘bad’ shit, bringing them down completely – and that person

is not there to actually there to voice themselves. Then, are you going to stand as that person they are talking about, as you, as one with you, and stand up and go – look at this situation and say: “I am not one with and equal to this situation. This is not me.”

You have three choices. One: you’re able to stand there and go: “I see these people, they’re not me; they’re not one with me and equal to me from the perspective of their current location point” – and you look at where you are within your process, and you will either participate in their conversation, remain there – or you will stand up and leave, and make that choice right here, right now: I am not affiliating myself with you people anymore. Or you’re able to sit there, and stand up and speak to these beings that are gossiping and commenting on a person that is not there, and say to them: “Look, because you are making that comment there, you are actually finding that within yourself, but you are blaming it and reverting it and reflecting it out to another person.” So, you point out to each person gossiping about another one.

From that, tha t is also an expression of risking everything, because what are you risking there? These people will never speak to you again, but that is also alright. That’s like an example of where human beings usually have accepted themselves one with and equal to thi s system, or this construct, by the friends they keep – and allow themselves to remain within and of the system construct. But if you stand up in that moment for yourself, in terms of who you are as equal and one with yourself, you’ll direct the situation, or you will direct it from the perspective of never participating with those people again.

Thank you very much.

This is Jack.
回复