帖子: 246
注册时间: 周一 3月 26, 2012 3:44 pm

人类历史95:在死后生活中期待什么

帖子 林丽梅 »

人类历史95:在死后生活中期待什么

2007年12月13日

翻译:林丽梅 审核:Tanya

还是我,Jack.

好,来看这个观点--我不是在说我是‘上帝’, 在这里对你说:“世上的人们,听着,现在这是你仅有的一次机会。你最好立刻去做!”或类似这些胡说八道。拜托,我不是在控制你们的生活,我不是你生活中的‘上帝’。我没有塑造你,是你塑造你自己。我所做的全部事情就是:我在说出在你的世界中以及属于你的世界的普同常识,这是你很久都未曾听说过的,一个觉察。

你看,我们在这里做什么?我们只是在呈现普同常识和觉察,实际上,就是这样。剩下的基本上由你决定——当然,还有这系统,作为你而协助你。但总之,通过这第二次死亡,全都由存在中的每一个独自个别的人来决定。这仅能够由你来负责的一个方面。

因此,第二次死亡——正如我刚才所解释的---在地球这里,将会让人们行走这个进程,在其中他们将会在这里体验到这第二次死亡,他们将会行走这个进程并且他们将站立在门前,别人打不开这道门,除了你。你或者将会做以下的事情:你或者将会看着你自己,说:“不,我不要去放弃我自己,我喜欢我自己,我想要保持不变,”而然后你会调头返回,‘重蹈覆辙;正如所说的——或者,你会走过这道门进入未知领域并且在这里从物质身体诞生你自己作为生命。’

不幸的是,有些人要在次元空间中做我刚才已经解释过的这个进程,因为他们知道他们不会在这里进行。他们已经知道这个。然后,当你渡越进入到次元空间中时,同样的事情就发生:你经过与在地球上这里的人们几乎一样的进程,并且你要经过它。因此,每个人有一个平等机会去在这第二次死亡中诞生他们自己作为生命。

因此,此刻当你渡越时所发生的是:你是在一个真空中。在这个真空中存在的是你全部的生命——在其中你将会不得不用绝对严酷的诚实、宽恕和应用,来面对在你的世界、生活中的每一个独自个别的方面。你经由进程如何在次元空间中特定地应用的方面来协助你;人类物质身体怎么样运作的,我们怎么样特定地指挥的,我们怎么样支持的,我们走了多远来协助和支持的?因为,目前为止你只可以做这个。然后,从这个方面,从这条路线来说,赛程剩下的部分是人类的。就像把人类带到了半路。从这里,人类不得不自己奔跑。

实际上这差不多就像向一个人展示怎么样来奔跑。如果他们以前在他们的生活中从未曾奔跑过,你展示给他们怎么样来奔跑。然后,从这里你说:“现在,去吧,靠你自己奔跑。”我们不能为你奔跑,这是不可能的,没有人可以为另一个人跑一场竞赛。(这不是个‘竞赛’,但你知道我在说什么)。

因此——你到达了次元空间,基本上,你是在一个真空中,你面对你的生活,你面对你自己——和在这里将要发生的是一样的,没有区别。然后,基本上,在这个你自己的实现应用中,你在人们里应用你自己。并且在这个进程期间你已经在用这种方式支持【你自己】,在对自己预先设想的观念方面,它是不必存在的,因为去有一个你自己的观点、信念和看法是最危险的事情。

而且去知道你是否有一个你自己的信念、看法或观点是很简单的。问你自己这个问题:我已经活出了这些我说是我的话语了吗?很简单。

‘我’是谁?这个‘我’是什么?问题就是这个。你是怎么样定义——甚至不是定义——你是怎么样活这个‘我’的,这是你,这个‘我’这是你——很简单。

进程就是这样来运作的:全体人类——不论是在地球上这里,还是在次元空间中——经过进程面对自己,为自己的创造物承担起责任来——而然后,在这个面对里面,承担起责任作为我是谁作为活着的话语作为全体作为一体平等自我站立起来。你作为你迈步并且你践行、应用以及指挥你的世界。很简单,两者完全相同,无论如何没有任何区别。

这就是为什么我说:不论你是就在这里做这个还是在次元空间中,几乎都是相同的进程,没有区别。在次元空间中,仅有的‘区别’或许是——这实际上不是次元空间;我在叫它‘次元空间’,然而实际上我们完全在这里——是你‘看到’更多,在这里也是可能的,血腥地狱,这就是全部。你在这里能够有量子时间。我们有的——当然!正如我在讲的,我在说总体情况里面讲,我在说的是作为全体作为一体平等在这里站立。因此——实际上是谁在讲?是你在对你讲——这是美丽的,这是宏伟的。

那么,我是Jack。

非常感谢。

HoM 95: What to expect in the afterlife

13 September 2007
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlSXAlwHi4k

This is Jack again.

Now – just to place into perspective – I am not saying that I am ‘God' here, saying to you: “People of the world, listen, this is now your only one chance. You better do it right now!” – or bullshit like that. I am not in control of your lives, please, I am not ‘god' of your life. I don't mold you, you mold yourself. All I do, is: I am voicing that common sense in and of your world that you haven't heard in a long time, an awareness.

Look – what are we doing here? We are just presenting common sense and awareness, that's it, really. The rest is up to you, basically – and the systems, of course, as you assisting you. But, all in all, by the second death, it is all up to each and every single one in existence. That's the one point that only you are responsible for.

So, second death – as I've just explained – here on Earth, will have human beings walking through this process where they will experience the second death here, where they'll walk through the process and then they'll stand before that door, which no one else can open, but you. You'll either do the following: you'll either look at yourself, go: “No, I am not going to give up myself, I like myself, I want to stay the same”, and then you're going to turn around and go back, ‘go down the same road;, as it is said – or, you are going to walk through that door into the unknown and birth yourself as life from the physical here.

There are those, unfortunately, that are going to do this process that I have just explained, in the dimensions, because they know they aren't going to make it here. That, they already know. Then, when you cross over into the dimensions, same thing happens: you go through the exact same process that human beings here on Earth are going to go through. Therefore, each one gets an equal opportunity to birth themselves as life in the second death.

So, what happens when you cross over at the moment is: you are in a vacuum. What exists in that vacuum is your entire life – where you are going to have to face each and every single point in your world, in your life with absolute brutal honesty, forgiveness, application. You go through processes to assist you in terms of how to specifically apply in the dimensions; how [does] the human physical body work, how do we specifically direct, how do we support, how far do we go to assist and support? Because, you can only do it so far. Then, from that point, from that line, the rest of the race is the being's. It's like carrying the being half-way. From there, the being has to run themselves.

It's actually like showing a person how to run, almost. If they haven't ever run in their life before, you show them how to run. Then, from there you go: “Now, go, run by yourself.” We can't run for you, it's impossible, no one can run a race for another being (it's not that it's a ‘race', but you know what I am saying).

Therefore – you go to the dimensions, you're in a vacuum, you face your life, you face yourself, basically – which is the same as what's going to happen here, no difference. Then, you, basically, in that realisation application of yourself, you apply yourself here within human beings. And during that process you are already supporting [yourself] in such a way that, in terms of the pre-conceived idea of self, that doesn't have to exist, because it is the most dangerous thing, to have an idea of yourself, to have a belief of yourself, to have a perception of yourself.

And it's simple to know whether you have a belief, perception, or idea of yourself. Ask yourself the question: Have I lived these words that I say are me? Simple.

Who is ‘me'? What is that ‘I'? That is the question. How would you define – not even define – how would you live that ‘I', that is you, that ‘me' that is you – simple.

That's how the process is going to work: all human beings – whether here on Earth, or in the dimensions – going through a process of facing self, taking responsibility for self's own creations – and then, within that facing, taking responsibility in the standing up of self as who I am as the living word as all as one as equal. You step and you live, you apply and you direct your world as you. Simple, both the same, there is no difference whatsoever.

That's why I say: whether you do it right here or in the dimensions, it is exactly the same process, no difference. In the dimensions, the only ‘difference' maybe is – well it's not really the dimensions; I'm calling it ‘the dimensions', though we're really completely here – is that you ‘see' much more, that's all, which is also possible here, bloody hell. You are able to have quantum-time right here. We do – of course! As I am speaking, I am speaking in the totality of the situation, standing here as all as one as equal and I am speaking. So – who is really speaking? It's you speaking to you – it's beautiful, it's magnificent.

So, this is Jack.

Thank you very much.
回复